Thursday, July 25, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 8 - "Was There a Fivesome?"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BACKTRACKED EDITION
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Well... happy Thursday to you wherever you may be, and if you are doing what you can to beat the heat we're having in much of the U.S. this week, we hope you're safe and cool. For here, we are in the midst of a season like no other of Are You The One?, as Season 8: "Come One, Come All" rolls on.

When we last left our sweet sixteen sexually-fluid singles on the Big Island of Hawaii, the house had reason to dress up and get down as they got to relive their high school and junior high versions of themselves of having a Prom Night in the house, and it was not your ordinary party as it was "Queer Prom" in the AYTO pad. As you'd expect for these blowout galas, we saw hookups and heartbreak aplenty as the cast continued to make a bid for the record of most hookups in any AYTO season.

As far as the quest to get to $1 million is concerned, not much has changed. But as we rejoin our friends in paradise, a season that has had its share of people making out and getting it on in the Boom Boom Room will get to experience something that, to our knowledge, has never happened on any MTV Reality series: five people getting together to have sex. There is the latest chapter in the tale of what's become our latest fan-fave romance of an Army vet & a Midwesterner, and the one who's the self-confessed nerd of this group shows a different side of him.

After the jump, it's the Pulse of Week 4 of Are You The One Season 8, as we continue this MTV Reality Summer of Love from our DCBLOG point of view.




AYTO WEDNESDAY, AND EOTB AFTERMATCH 
@AREUTHE1: When you remember there's a new episode of #AYTO on tomorrow ๐Ÿค—
- @_PaigeCole: @AREUTHE1 LMFAOOO
-‏ @amba1210: @AREUTHE1 Cutest face ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ
- @dramaxic: @AREUTHE1 Accurate
@AREUTHE1: We're just out here trying to make as many connections as possible in a limited amount of time ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ“บ
@AREUTHE1: The aliens when we all show up to Area 51 and start taking pictures ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ“ธ Catch a fresh new episode of #AYTO TOMORROW at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ“บ
-‏ @DannyPrikaz: @AREUTHE1 Correction: Basit is the alien, and the rest of us are the government protecting her fine ass
@aashawells_: I can’t wait to watch #AYTO tomorrow, hopefully I make another guest appearance
@_PaigeCole: Whew- feeling emotional in the best way. AYTO has been one of the coolest, biggest blessings ever & I can’t believe it’s all just beginning! I feel so overwhelming loved & excited to have such amazing people & opportunities in my life, all because I said “hey big head” to MTV๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️
@Remdelarem: Not this doing numbers omg I don’t have much to promote but ummmm watch me on MTV Wednesday nights at 9 PM on @AREUTHE1!
@KariselleSnow: Being queer and being super feminine can be really depressing sometimes. It’s like I don’t fit in with heterosexuals cause I’m too queer, and with queers I’m not queer enough, so like where do I fit in? And people wonder why I was never open with my sexuality
@KariselleSnow: Like do you know how absolutely mortifying it is to be brave enough to be out of the closet but constantly having to “prove your queerness” to other people in “your community?!?!” WE ARE THE SAME. WTF.
@KariselleSnow: It’s so important that we validate EVERYONE in the LGBTQ+ community. If you’re part of the fight for equality- make sure you are treating all of us equal. Period.
@BobbyBrandoXL: Y’all folks better be lucky Bianca was only in attendance for the night cause y’all could NEVAAAAAAAA #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JassJaquay: But no seriously who’s ready for @AREUTHE1 tomorrow? They said it’s a five some bitch ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@jossie_flores: THIS IS MY SUBMISSION  FREESTYLE for @diddy (MAKING THE BAND) !! ITs always been i dream to be on this show and even a bigger dream to To be the first openly gay rapper on the ( Bad Boy Label )๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿฅฐ LOVE YALL!!! Thanks for the support ❤️#MTBcasting @mtv RETWEET + LIKE
@MattieLBreaux: I ain’t about to show y’all what I will look like old... y’all just gon have to stick around long enough to find out ๐Ÿค“

@ExOnTheBeach: Choose your weapon ๐Ÿ˜…  Will Mark go back with his Ex Elena, or move on to his next Aubrey? ☕️ https://on.mtv.com/2SiHILh  #ExOnTheBeach
@jasmineeandreaa: Is It me or do these #ExOnTheBeach enterences look like they are cold af coming out of that water, eyes red as hell๐Ÿ˜‚
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @jasmineeandreaa It was 8am and 50 degrees outside..
@cameroncraig_: hope yall watched the loml @elenadavies on ex on the beach last night!!! literally the baddest bitch, funniest human alive & without a doubt, the best thing to happen to reality tv ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š #aubreywho  & for anyone trying to body shame her from behind a screen today:
@PaulCalafiore_: Is it time to set twitter on fire yet?!?! Nah.... nah I’ll wait ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿƒ #ImBackBitches
@PaulCalafiore_: @angelababicz @ExOnTheBeach My parents said they’re not watching if you’re not on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
- @angelababicz: @PaulCalafiore_ Parents with TASTE bring them to the Jersey Shore this summer please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @angelababicz They live there already...... now I just gotta get my ass there so we can reunite! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ #FOMO
@jossie_flores: Hands down season 2 had the best entrances of the O-G.s on EX ON THE BEACH period ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜Œ lol i said what i said don’t @ me ๐Ÿ˜Ž #ExOnTheBeach
@johnnybananas: Crazy little son of a beach ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒž http://Realjohnnybananas.com  #ThisViewIsBananas  #BananaSwag #bananasdoingthings
@hbarfield13: OH MY GOD CAN FOOTBALL GET HERE ALREADY!!!!
@JOSHMBB19: Create your own lane, create your own opportunities ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@RealWorldMTV: “I’m here to shine a light on immigration and DACA.” @RealWorldMTV's Arely is bravely standing up to change minds, one roommate at a time.  Arely Shines a Light on Her DACA Status
@tovahmarx: You guys!! Today I am being interviewed for an article about my sexual assault. I CANNOT wait to share it with you. There are going to be resources attached as well!!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. We will get through all of life’s struggles together ❤️❤️❤️ Have a great great day ๐Ÿ˜Š
@GusSmyrnios: Our friendship is bad for my liver. And y’all get to watch it all play out in front of your eyes soon ๐Ÿ˜‚ @KirkMedas @codibutts Miss y’all boys already, puke and rally time as soon as we get back up ๐Ÿค  #mtvfloribamashore #season3 #pukeandrally
@BigTymers228: Today Makes It 2 Years This Happen. I Unexpectedly & Surprisingly Ended Up On The Challenge Twitter Page @challengemtv #MTV #TheChallenge https://www.instagram.com/p/B0CQXwtALi_/?igshid=wm0aoigvsxau …
@drerdz99: 2yrs ago today a dream of mine came true. I got to meet some MTV icons from the @ChallengeMTV - still one of the best days/memories ever❤️๐Ÿคฉ (where it all started for me) @kailah_casillas @v_cakes @TheShaneRaines @tonyraines @MTVASHLEYBROOKE #thechallenge

@AREUTHE1: IT'S WEDNESDAY! ๐Ÿ•บ #AYTO
- @nourfraij_: @AREUTHE1 an all NEW episode tonight!!! y’all know what time it is ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @KariselleSnow: @AREUTHE1 Best day of the week!
@dramaxic: I’m ready for some @ExOnTheBeach tonight !! 8/7c on @MTV. Make sure you bring your goggles !!
@aashawells_: Who wants to come over and watch ayto with me tonight
@aashawells_: Nowadays whatever situation I’m in, I just try to figure out the positives and how it can benefit me in the long run
@princessabrina8: This season of queer @AREUTHE1 has me f***** up. I'm so mad I am not on this season.๐Ÿ˜ค @KylieMarie808 is my perfect match๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•
@seanspiers: The fact that there is a reality  TV show full of gender fluid people give me life and so much life, finally a show for me @BobbyBrandoXL @dramaxic @JustinaveryPalm @KylieMarie808 @_PaigeCole @kai__wes @JassJaquay @QueerGirlzSlay
@QueerGirlzSlay: Today is #AYTO DAY ๐ŸŒˆ I genuinely don’t know what’s going down on this episode tonight because during that specific time there was so much mess I can’t keep track. Tune in ๐Ÿ˜‰
@yeejauregui: Ready for AYTO to focus on more people. We haven’t seen like anything from Aasha before she tried hooking up with Max & Justin. We barely have seen Jasmine, Danny, Kari or Brandon.
@AREUTHE1: "If you're a nerd, i'm a nerd" - Danny, probably ๐Ÿค“ Find out if these two l̶o̶v̶e̶ b̶i̶r̶d̶s̶ love nerds are potentially a Perfect Match on a brand new episode of #AYTO, TONIGHT at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ’•   Sneak Peek: Jenna and Danny Connect / Danny thinks Jenna could be his perfect match when they connect on an intellectual level.
- @DannyPrikaz: @AREUTHE1 Well, this looks promising! #AYTO
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @AREUTHE1 Look it’s me on #AYTO miraculously NOT making out with @kai__wes !!!
- @nourfraij_: @AREUTHE1 i’m obsessed with @DannyPrikaz
- @KariselleSnow: @AREUTHE1 Wing man award of the year
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 Welp, looks like @DannyPrikaz is movin on in now that @QueerGirlzSlay and I are a no match. This is going to go well, right? ๐Ÿค”  I guess we’ll find out tonight!
@_PaigeCole: Good (late)morning everyone except the people not watching the new #AYTO episode tonight!!!๐Ÿ˜›
@amba1210: Waiting for Nour to be loyal be like..
- @dramaxic: @amba1210 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @Remdelarem: @amba1210 Fjandnajdnam
@dramaxic: Who is ready for tonight ??? Honestly Remy doesn’t look like he is, but we know he’s always ready ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  Tune in 9/8c on @MTV !!
@KariselleSnow: You like, my hair? Gee thanks Just bleached the piss out of it
@AytofansFB: Hey friends, exciting news! @dramaxic has agreed to do a live Q&A for us this Wednesday! Get your questions ready ☕️ Thanks to @marynicoline for making this happen! ❤️…
@nourfraij_: #teamnourandamber ๐Ÿคค#AYTO
@amba1210: @tweetfkingtweet Lmaoo all loveeeee๐Ÿ˜‚❤️
@AM2DM: #AYTO stars @_PaigeCole @TheBasitShow and @JustinaveryPalm play a few rounds of "'Queer for It' or 'Oh *Hetero* No'"  #AYTO Cast Plays "Queer For It" Or "Oh *Hetero* No"
- @Remdelarem: @AM2DM Wow look at these STARS WHEW
@_AshleyMarie14: @AREUTHE1 this season is the best season my favorites are @kai__wes and @KariselleSnow!!! I like kai because I like his personality he is who is he and he doesn’t care what anybody says I like kari because she is very outgoing and I love her personality
@dramaxic: Who is ready for tonight ??? Honestly Remy doesn’t look like he is, but we know he’s always ready ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  Tune in 9/8c on @MTV !!
- @Remdelarem: @dramaxic Lmao always ready baby!!!
@_PaigeCole: I think I’ve gotten @‘d like 5717023 times in regards to that “bitches be 6 ft name Paige..” HAHAHAHA LOVE THAT YALL THINKIN OF ME! Thin like a page but this ass the WHOLE BOOK!!!๐Ÿ˜
@BobbyBrandoXL: When ever I see two potential matches  split for a second and I can go shoot my shot ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@itsmathewturner: Look at these legends thriving #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Are Justin and Aasha just playing the game, or does Max have a legit reason to be upset? See what happens next on a new episode of #AYTO, TONIGHT at 9/8c ๐Ÿฟ   Sneak Peek: Justin and Aasha Hook Up / Max isn't too happy when he catches Justin and Aasha making out...
- @JustinaveryPalm: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
- @dramaxic: @AREUTHE1 I’ll wait for the jury to decide
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @AREUTHE1 WHAAATTTT let the games begin ๐Ÿ˜Œ
- @JassJaquay: @AREUTHE1 I’m on repeat all season , if I hear myself say “thinking with your private parts” one more time I’ll SCREAM !! But get that shit sis ๐Ÿ‘€ @aashawells_ I SEE YOUUU ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @KariselleSnow: @AREUTHE1 BETTER PUT YOUR DICK IN HOLES CAUSE YOU LIKE HOLES BAHAHAHAHAHA
- @Remdelarem: @AREUTHE1 Okay I definitely threw TWO pillows not one lmao this constant Remy erasure is getting out of hand!!!!
- @nourfraij_: @AREUTHE1 drama that doesn’t include me? phewwww ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿฅด let’s see how this turns out ๐Ÿคช
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 Are You the One? to Are You Bored? Lmao
@aashawells_: I can’t wait for tonight #AYTO
@nourfraij_: y’all want me to go live after the show?? #AYTO
- @amba1210: @nourfraij_ Yes Betch
@mtv_men: Wow I really need glasses to see shit clearly nowadays ๐Ÿ˜ช anyway tune in to #AYTO tonight to see these messy boots in action ๐Ÿคช
@people: TOMORROW — @AREUTHE1 stars @KariselleSnow and @Remdelarem will be LIVE on #RealityCheck! Tweet us your questions for them and be sure to watch at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT.
@AREUTHE1: What it feels like waiting for the new episode of #AYTO to come on ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Don't miss it TONIGHT at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ“บ
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @AREUTHE1 Look it’s me on #AYTO miraculously NOT making out with @kai__wes !!!
-  @Remdelarem: @QueerGirlzSlay For 2 minutes of the show we’ll see how long that lasts!
@KylieMarie808: When you waiting to be relieved from work to go watch the NEW EPISODE OF @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@dramaxic: So tonight let’s get #maxsmeltdown trending !!
@dramaxic: At least it’s justified... no pun there
@jonathankmonroe: I HEARD THERE WAS A 5SOME!?!?  Who’s ready? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO



AS THEY SAW IT: "Was There A Fivesome?" 
@AREUTHE1: Tune into a new episode of #AYTO starting RIGHT NOW on @MTV!  (GIF: Jon - "I heard that there was a fivesome?")
- @jonathankmonroe: @AREUTHE1 HERE WE GOOOOO!
@QueerGirlzSlay: TIME 4 LIVE TWEETING LEZ GO #AYTO
@Remdelarem: ITS #AYTO TIME BABY
@Remdelarem: Fucking Aasha is so adorable lmao #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Wait not me making out with 2 people in the opening why did I never notice that #AYTO
@aashawells_: ITS TIMEEEEEE #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: Let’s go y’all!!! #AYTO @MTV
@AREUTHE1: Do y'all think Kari and Kylie are a Match!? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF: former - "The probability is really high")
@aashawells_: Omg omg omg #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: So fucc me huh lol #AYTO
- @DannyPrikaz: @_PaigeCole REALLY!
@AREUTHE1: *Nutsa voice* lOvE yOuRsElF BiTcH! ❤️ #AYTO  (GIF: Jenna - "I know my worth")
@jonathankmonroe: You think sis? @KariselleSnow @KylieMarie808  @AREUTHE1  #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: Know your worth ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ@amba1210  #AYTO
@poutygs: SAY IT AGAIN KARI.  #AYTO
@bri_larson97: I'm ready for Danny to have more screen time #ayto
@aashawells_: LMAOOO AMBER HAD TO BRING PARIS WITH HER @amba1210 #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Uh oh here comes the Justin and Max drawma!!! #AYTO
@dramaxic: Full experience as in..... I am the full experience #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Me listening to those facts trying to be interested lololol #AYTO LOVE YOU DANNY
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Lol, @JustinaveryPalm. @dramaxic is here trying to give you the FULL EXPERIENCE!
@KariselleSnow: IF YOU DONT LOVE DANNY YOURE CANCELED #AYTO
@Remdelarem: I have a feeling this is a Danny heavy episode we love to see it #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: A P-match?? Hahaha @dramaxic
@aashawells_: Exploring options HUH #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: SHOOTERS SHOOT! ๐Ÿ€ #AYTO  (GIF: Danny - "It's time for me to take my shot")
@JassJaquay: It’s onnn !!!!!! #AYTO
@kai__wes: @amba1210 & @nourfraij_ boy do I empathize. Love you bbs. #AYTO
@Irving_A07: Kylie & Kari sacrificing their chance at the honeymoon suite to save the house. We love charitable queens!!! ❤️ @KylieMarie808 @KariselleSnow #AYTO
@dramaxic: @amba1210 deserves the world !!! Pay attention to all signs !!! Including the parking signs. You know that shit is wild out here in LA #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@no64260407: Danny and JENNA ?? #ayto " RT Danny: 99.99% of all matter is made of hydrogen and helium. Jenna: Do me.
@jonathankmonroe: Looks like fuck boii is swerving lats as well???!?!? @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@Remdelarem: LMAOOOO Brandon “ew don’t nobody want him” I neeeed this as a gif #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: COSMOS IS THE SHIT ๐Ÿ˜„@NeilDegrassi #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Aasha is the CUTESSTT! CMON GORL YOU GOT GAME!!! Omg so glad you could finally join us on the show!!! @aashawells_ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@Remdelarem: I fucking love Aasha I’m so glad you’re all seeing how cute and funny she is finally #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: *when u accidentally touch his dick* @DannyPrikaz #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Aasha had a taste of Justin and now she wants the whole meal ๐Ÿ‘… #AYTO  (GIF of them kissing)
@aashawells_: LMAOOOOO WHAT #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Fun fact: I think Jenna was apologizing for accidentally touching my dick. ๐Ÿง
- @AREUTHE1: @DannyPrikaz Gives entirely different context to "you're so long." #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @QueerGirlzSlay "accidentally" #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: @BobbyBrandoXL “nobody want him” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ SPEAK! #ayto @AREUTHE1
@dramaxic: “Wow you’re long” - @QueerGirlzSlay well said #AYTO
@nourfraij_: i fucking love @aashawells_ #ayto
@Remdelarem: I love feet too Aasha #AYTO
@aashawells_: I’m dead asf rn I was so drunk #AYTO
@kai__wes: @aashawells_ “my two boyfriends is Max & Justin” and y’all called ME THE FCKBOI ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ayto
@nourfraij_: justin looks hungry #ayto
@_PaigeCole: I gasped when Remy LAUNCHED that pillow sklsklsklskl MESSY BOOTS #AYTO
@aashawells_: @_PaigeCole THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INTRO SO HAPPY TO BE HERE
@JassJaquay: For everytime I say “thinking with your private parts/dick” take a shot ! Bet you’ll be drunk at the end of this #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Max said Justin looks like a ho! ๐Ÿ™Š #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Max slut shaming Justin I have to scream #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: Aasha loves foot play @aashawells_ #AYTO
@dramaxic: Can I please just eat my hummus without Justing begging for some validation #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: “IM jUSTIiN lET mE tOUCh uR fOOt”  #ayto @AREUTHE1
@jslaik: all these couples seem toxic as hell, besides maybe kari and kylie #AYTO
@ratchista: @aashawells_  is the epitome of hot girl summer AYYEEE #AYTO
@BobbyBrandoXL: “Don’t Nobody want him “ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@dramaxic: Okay I’m annoyed now... it’s happening #maxsmeltdown #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @dramaxic This is literally a 24/7 mood #AYTO #Hummus
@QueerGirlzSlay: HE LIKES HOLES IM DEAD #AYTO
@kai__wes: @JustinaveryPalm & @dramaxic are the new Kai & Jenna. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@_PaigeCole: In case y’all forgot, Justin likes holes lol Aasha said #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: Couldah’ had this lookin ass.  @AREUTHE1  #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO @dramaxic   Max vs. His Feelings Rd. 2 -- Max: 0 His Feelings: 0 Justin: 0   This game isn't going well.
@dramaxic: Keep in mind that y’all only see a little bit of what’s going on... so while I don’t exactly promote slut shaming, I’ll call a spade a spade #AYTO
@amba1210: I’m a hopeless romantic ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@dramaxic: Change ur handle to @ justinaveryFACEpalm @JustinaveryPalm
- @AthenaPriftakis: to @dramaxic Is spongebob showing us what Justin likes or...?
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Real talk: The reason why it's so that almost 100% of the universe is made up of hydrogen and helium is because that means that everything around us miraculously rare.
@AREUTHE1: *screams at tv* SPRING AWAKENING!!! ๐Ÿ—ฃ #AYTO  (GIF of Jenna and Danny playing concentration-like game for the week's challenge)
@kai__wes: My chance with Barbie finally ๐Ÿ˜ @KariselleSnow #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Literally everyone in that house, including the house chicken trying to figure out what TF Nour talking about ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคง #AYTO
@KariselleSnow: NOUR WHAT WAS THAT #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @KariselleSnow Like??? #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Everyone trying to decipher these emoji messages like... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
@Remdelarem: I will NEVER get over Nour’s message LMAOO who would have ever gotten that #AYTO
@dramaxic: We aren’t your favorites to win this challenge, we are your favorites of #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO That moment when you're on the same page! @QueerGirlzSlay
@QueerGirlzSlay: I got 1 hour of sleep the night before this challenge #tea #AYTO
@Remdelarem: I’m obviously an emoji genius #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: MUSICAL THEATER NERDS FOR LIFE - MY FACE!!!!!!! @DannyPrikaz #AYTO
@nourfraij_: damn i made that shit so hard omg #ayto
@_PaigeCole: When you think you’re gonna win your 4th date in a row but your partner is ANGRY AS SHIT and has a secret vendetta to fulfill #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @_PaigeCole Literally everyone in America* ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of them reacting)
- @JustinaveryPalm: @_PaigeCole ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@QueerGirlzSlay: Lmfaoooo @nourfraij_ I’m fucking DEAD that was hard as fuck
-‏ @nourfraij_: @QueerGirlzSlay LMAO i know wtf man
@kai__wes: @nourfraij_ your emojis needed to be simpler babe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @nourfraij_: @kai__wes clearly physical shit is my strength
@nourfraij_: I DONT KNOW WHY I WAS SO TECHNICAL LMAO #AYTO
@amba1210: Lmao I sucked but she basically wrote a book ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: MAX HIGH KEY SHADED JUSTIN WITH THIS CHALLENGE! ๐ŸŒด #AYTO  (GIF)
@dramaxic: Amber would have had a better chance reading Braille than that emoji sentence  #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Aasha didn’t get the easiest one I’m scream #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: How about @kai__wes and @KariselleSnow. Hunny I’m jealous ๐Ÿ˜ฌ #AYTO
- @kai__wes: @QueerGirlzSlay Relax you got your date with Danny ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜˜
@kai__wes: @KariselleSnow YEA BABE WE GOT THAT DATE ~~ same wavelength ~~ #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: When she can’t guess 4 emojis ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO @MTV
@jonathankmonroe: CONTEXT CLUES! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ piece of trash. @JustinaveryPalm @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@amba1210: This is why I love @dramaxic ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️
@Remdelarem: “My icy heart!” - me #AYTO
@dramaxic: Bet I wouldn’t @ him too #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Men in Black, but make it skinny bitch who’s in a pool after eating good in Hawaii #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @_PaigeCole Oh you mean something like THIS!? #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Max really went for the jugular, and then Aasha put Justin through it with her struggle. @dramaxic @aashawells_ @JustinaveryPalm
@amba1210: @JustinaveryPalm can I hug you ๐Ÿ˜ข
@AREUTHE1: One like = one hug for Justin ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (GIF of him in tears in confessional)
@Remdelarem: I love you @JustinaveryPalm king #AYTO
@kai__wes: 4 way date with @KariselleSnow @QueerGirlzSlay and @DannyPrikaz? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ What’s with all these awkward love triangles? #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO What a comfortable and fun date we're all going to go on! @KariselleSnow @QueerGirlzSlay @kai__wes
@lalaaaaaa__: Jenna and Danny because we all know Kari’s match is Kylie ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️ #AYTO
@aashawells_: OMG BABY JUSTIN #AYTO
@nourfraij_: justin is soooooo cute when he cries i can’t #ayto
@QueerGirlzSlay: @JustinaveryPalm I love you so much
@kai__wes: @JustinaveryPalm baby boyyy.... I love you. You’ve always got the #AYTO queer fam. ๐Ÿ’™
@jonathankmonroe: You didn’t want me to love you! @JustinaveryPalm  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: " @inthedarks: shawn mendes and camila cabello (2019) " RT Remy to Kai and Jenna in the AYTO house @Remdelarem @kai__wes @QueerGirlzSlay #AYTO
@KariselleSnow: Okay but- Kai and I won first place!!! The girl who sucks at challenges won FIRST PLACE with Kai ๐Ÿค” #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Watching Kai and Jenna continue to hook up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF: "Oh no baby, what is you doing???")
@amba1210: I’m so proud of you Justin ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@nourfraij_: y’all this is why i’m made to do physical activities!!!!!! #ayto
@Remdelarem: Omg not them hooking up in the closet RIGHT next to where Danny is sleeping lmao #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Justin! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Don't worry baby. I'm not going to leave you alone in the crying boy club!
@kyari135: How do Jenna and Kai always end up together anyways๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #ayto
@JustinaveryPalm: @TheBasitShow is the best  #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO  (GIF: Amber - "We gonna get right in between 'em")
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 RTTTT RTTTT RTTTTTTTT!
@amba1210: No wonder my closet was always a mess @kai__wes @QueerGirlzSlay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช
@AREUTHE1: @Dreams_on_Paper @JustinaveryPalm That sh*t BROKE ME ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Y’all THOUGHT Remy was gonna be up in that 5some lmfaooo #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Hope everyone who thought it was ME is happy lmaoooo bums! #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Remdelarem When it wasn't you
@dramaxic: You have my ❤️.  @JustinaveryPalm #AYTO
@Irving_A07: Family isn’t always blood related. Keep your head up @JustinaveryPalm ❤️ #AYTO
@nourfraij_: there you have it kids!!!!!! LMAOOOOO #AYTO
@JassJaquay: Lmaooooooo who was expecting that???!? ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
- @kai__wes: @JassJaquay ๐ŸŒธ NOT ME
@QueerGirlzSlay: bad girl vibes
@_PaigeCole: AASHA SAID : #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @_PaigeCole When it wasn't Remy #AYTO
@tessrmyers: Sweet baby @JustinaveryPalm I got my little brothers to watch @AREUTHE1 for the first time and we’re all emotional, love and protect Justin
@amba1210: “If you can’t separate them get in between them” Lmao wow @JassJaquay that was gold!!!
@QueerGirlzSlay: Sorry not sorry #AYTO
@BobbyBrandoXL: Y’all see @aashawells_ running to that boom boom room though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: I just knew Jenna and Kai were gonna be in the five-some, but the three girls crashing the party is sennnnnding me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ#AYTO
- @kai__wes: @briakristaaal ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜
@_PaigeCole: FIVESOME... FIVESOOOOME?! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: The house: *trying to figure out who was in the fivesome.  Aasha:  (GIF of her)
@LTSL1MAAT: Thaaaaaats who's in the 5some?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป #AYTO @kai__wes @QueerGirlzSlay @JassJaquay @aashawells_ @KylieMarie808 #ISeeYall I mean, when I said I wanted to see more Aasha and Jasmine, this is EXACTLY what I meant!!
@QueerGirlzSlay: Y’all I. Felt. SO. bad. I was sick to my stomach ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ #AYTO
@itsmathewturner: Can we get a spin off show with just these two? Kings ๐Ÿ‘‘ #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Lol. I love the detective work that goes down every time there's some wild shit in the boom boom room.
@kai__wes: @TheBasitShow sorry you had fomo about the fivesome boo ๐Ÿ˜˜ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Barbie and Ken or Clark Kent and Lois Lane? ๐Ÿ—ณ #AYTO  (GIF of Truth Booth vote)
@jonathankmonroe: A WHATTT!?!? @AREUTHE1  #ayto
@QueerGirlzSlay: awkward dates are apparently my forte #AYTO
- @kai__wes: @QueerGirlzSlay Same.
@QueerGirlzSlay: Fun fact —- I threw @DannyPrikaz off the jet ski like 4 times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LOVE U #AYTO
- @DannyPrikaz: @QueerGirlzSlay It was rad ๐Ÿ˜‚
@dramaxic: Lol I can put myself in the exact moment this information was brought to me
@NicohlePaul: Danny and Jenna... UGH I LOVE IT #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: Lol at me in the background yelling at everyone to find my volleyball #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO @QueerGirlzSlay Jenna giving off friend vibes: "Oops!"
@_PaigeCole: Ugh I SHIP JAX SOOO HARD #AYTO
@KariselleSnow: I HATE EXES CUT THAT SHIT OFF #AYTO
@Remdelarem: I was not feeling 4 people in that house at that time to have even thought about a 5 some lol #AYTO
@mehlanin: jonathan: there was a fivesome last night?????  the fivesome:   #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: @KariselleSnow @kai__wes   Hmmmm.....  @AREUTHE1  #AYTO
@nourfraij_: not power! #ayto
@QueerGirlzSlay: @DannyPrikaz is so incredible ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he was so sweet to me after that date I cried in his arms because I’m so bad with confrontation #AYTO
- @DannyPrikaz: @QueerGirlzSlay Confrontation is hard! I’m playing around and making jokes, but I love Jenna! She had to be really brave to tell me the truth like that!
- @AREUTHE1: @QueerGirlzSlay @DannyPrikaz EMOTIONAL STABILITY! #AYTO
@nourfraij_: omg justin and max are like kinda really cute #ayto
@kai__wes: @KariselleSnow do you wanna give me a chance or not? #AYTO
- @KariselleSnow: @kai__wes Prove yourself.
@AREUTHE1: Me: I'm so over him, I'm done. We're through.  Him: *breathes near me*  Me:  (GIF: Max to Justin - "Well now I have to take you back")
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 I repeat — @QueerGirlzSlay
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @AREUTHE1 Lol @ me
@_PaigeCole: LoOk LiKe a MaRriEd CoUpLe says “that’s wifey” oop #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: @dramaxic take me back please❤️❤️❤️ #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO @dramaxic being so cute when he threatens @JustinaveryPalm's life
@nourfraij_: just feel what you feel and be honest with yourselves. #AYTO
@TvBffs: I LOVE that @KariselleSnow knows what she deserves #ayto
@Remdelarem: I for one believe in Max and Justin!!!!! Max is having a hard time allowing himself really be vulnerable with a man! He’s never done it before of course he’s gunna stumble! #AYTO
@dramaxic: #ayto
@dramaxic: @TheBasitShow impression on point tho
@JustinaveryPalm: @nourfraij_  watching @dramaxic AND I getting ready to report her findings to the house #AYTO
- @dramaxic: @JustinaveryPalm Always consider the source folks #thatswifey #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Ooouuu, y'all in troubbbbllleeeee ๐Ÿ˜จ #AYTO  (GIF: Terrence J  to Kai & Jenna - "Have you guys hooked up since the Truth Booth confirmed it was a no match?"
@JustinaveryPalm: @nourfraij_  watching @dramaxic AND I getting ready to report her findings to the house #AYTO
@ZBlackfyre: Jenna & Kai every time they’re alone together :  #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Me anytime Jenna and Kai are brought up lmao #AYTO
- @alexandriablott: @Remdelarem I’m so tired of them, acting like being toxic is a personality trait
@kai__wes: @QueerGirlzSlay found me in the closet. #ironic #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Kari when she found out about who was in the fivesome ๐Ÿ˜ก #AYTO  (Video of her)
@_PaigeCole: YALLL I LITERALLY WANT TO CRY DANNY IS THE BEST PERSON EVER #AYTO
@BlkArtMatters: Terrence messy as hell. He knew something happened, he just wanted to stir the pot. #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: What do we think, fam!? ๐Ÿ”ฎ #AYTO  (GIF of Danny and Jenna)
@Remdelarem: 2 Truth Boots in a row lmaoooo ROUGH Jenna #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO Y'all ready to see some shit?
@_PaigeCole: All of the sudden we in black mirror hang the dj w these truth booth scenes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@hit_this_tweet: I love @KariselleSnow and how she understand what she needs and deserves ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ You are a queen boo ❤️ #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: @DannyPrikaz I love u
@nourfraij_: y’all see how nervous i am!!!?? #AYTO
@MattyTheePony: I knew @Remdelarem wasn’t in that fivesome. IM A HOOK UP KING AND SO IS HE. That don’t mean we always fuckin lmaooo #AYTO
@KariselleSnow: "@TheBlueRanger39: I feel so bad for @KariselleSnow to find out about that in front of everyone becuz she’s been so loyal to Kylie this whole time #AYTO" RT Do u know how bad it sucks when the whole house knows and you have to find out from Terrance J? Lol.
@QueerGirlzSlay: I chipped my tooth on the jet ski that day. Also LOL I WAS SO ANXIOUS IN THE TRUTH BOOTH #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: I look like assssss I had a fever and got one hour of sleep I was on my LAST ounce of energy lmao #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: @QueerGirlzSlay Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll see what happens with this Truth Booth. ๐Ÿ˜˜
@mercurybucky: me             kai            ๐Ÿค being really fucking stressed out about this truth booth
@TvBffs: I need more @Remdelarem in my life why is this episode depriving me from my man #ayto
@idk01208832: “did you guys hook up after the confirmed no match?” jenna and kai:  #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@Richboyhawkins1: Danny is a great person! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ❤️ #AYTO" RT We endorse this tweet #AYTO
@biremuslupin: danny and jenna teas #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Me, when Danny's voice starts to break ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (Picture of cat and teddy bear)
@Dreams_on_Paper: Danny on the first day, figuring out his match, algorithmically. @DannyPrikaz #AYTO
@nourfraij_: SO MAD LIKE WTFFFFFFFFF #AYTO
@dramaxic: #Dannylama #ayto
@Remdelarem: Omg I’m so glad Danny is getting the love he deserves this episode I love my nerd big dick king! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: THIS EPISODE HAS BROKEN US ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (GIF of Danny crying)
@_PaigeCole: Brb, buying every single tissue box in Manhattan to cry for Danny #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @_PaigeCole Spare some for the rest of us ๐Ÿคง #AYTO
@nourfraij_: listen to what danny is saying y’all. we all have a story. we are so much deeper than y’all know! #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: We don’t know which is bigger, @DannyPrikaz ‘s heart or dick??!?! ๐Ÿคญ❤️๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
- @DannyPrikaz: @_PaigeCole You need to stop! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Remdelarem: "@TheBlueRanger39: @Remdelarem face tho after he saw that no match tho, I can’t be the only one who peeped the petty levels rising #AYTO" RT Lol I just knew they weren’t a match I promise I wasn’t being petty. I hated the whole situation. I knew Danny would be hurt with either outcome and was just ready for it to be over #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO OK! So some people were saying that they were ready to fight whoever was going to make me cry. Y'all DO NOT have my permission to beat up my now PREGNANT ex-fiance. THAT WOULD BE A BAD LOOK. She's a nice lady.
- @KariselleSnow: @DannyPrikaz You’re too nice- I’m still gonna beat her up
@QueerGirlzSlay: My heart hurts. I love Danny so much, he’s an incredible person that deserves the world. I just had to be true to myself, I couldn’t lead him on. Just because I told him the truth about my feelings doesn’t make me a bad person. Don’t hate what you don’t know. #AYTO
@cancersbelike: me whenever basit goes ✈️ nurturing angel mode #AYTO
@lalaaaaaa__: I’m telling you, everyone needs a friend like Basit !!!!  #AYTO
@mercurybucky: ive already cried multiple times during this episode and i bet yall all my money that im still gonna keep crying #ayto
@annastfuu: When Jenna and Danny got no match ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ  Jenna: “can we be the coolest best friends ever”  Danny: “sounds ideal” #ayto
@dramaxic: @DannyPrikaz pulling the heart strings tonight. One of the best. #westan #ayto
@kai__wes: PM or not, you can’t force a connection. Go easy on @QueerGirlzSlay — she was honest. And @DannyPrikaz is an gorgeous, understanding soul. This has nothing to do with me. This is me respecting both their maturity with how they went about it. #AYTO
- @DannyPrikaz: @kai__wes These are facts! I am not entitled to anyone’s affection. No one is. Love is a beautiful thing when it’s RECIPROCAL!
@_PaigeCole: This is the one matchup ceremony outfit I didn’t like lol I had to step off yalls neck for ONE week to let y’all breath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ƒ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @KariselleSnow @DannyPrikaz KARIEGA COMING OUT! #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Omg match up ceremony already 1 hour is not enough #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: WE'RE HERE FOR DANNY AND BASIT ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of Kari applauding)
@Remdelarem: LMAO DO A LITTLE SPIN LMAO @aashawells_ ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: JAX JAX JAX JAX #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Whenever Max and Justin share a cute moment ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO  (GIF)
@AlexisMichala: #AYTO this whole episode has got me all over the place y’all - @Remdelarem with the comedy, @kai__wes and @QueerGirlzSlay with the drama, and @JustinaveryPalm and @DannyPrikaz with the feels.
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO You dust yourself off and get back out there with some LEWKS
@jonathankmonroe: Ohhhhh Danny and @TheBasitShow HAD ONE CONVERSATION AND THEY SIT BESIDE EACH OTHERRRR. @AREUTHE1 #ayto ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
- @AREUTHE1: @jonathankmonroe @TheBasitShow You were waiting in this huh ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Remdelarem: Ugh please just get 8 beams this week please ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO
@dramaxic: When he picks you ๐Ÿฅฐ #ayto
- @AREUTHE1: @dramaxic THIS IS SO F*CKING CUTE AKDSJKFNL
@AREUTHE1: How many beams they getting tn!? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of Aasha and Remy)
@kai__wes: “Tonight my perfect Max—tch” @JustinaveryPalm #cute #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO PERFECT MAX
@jordanqb_: YES @nourfraij_ AND @amba1210 ARE BACK #AYTO
@dramaxic: @amba1210 is this you or ๐Ÿ‘ฝ#ayto
@Remdelarem: I bring my silver tooth out on special occasions ๐Ÿ˜Ž #AYTO
@dramaxic: You really almost said #perfectMax tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ @JustinaveryPalm #ayto
- @JustinaveryPalm: @dramaxic Freudian slip perfect Max #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @JustinaveryPalm @dramaxic Y'all are tew cute ๐Ÿคง #AYTO
@nyazobrien: Nobody: @TheBasitShow and @_PaigeCole at every matchup ceremony: #AYTO
@ThecolorVioletx: This cast is literally perfect like all of them are GORGEOUS #areyoutheone #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: Wassuo @KylieMarie808 we look like a power couple. @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@_PaigeCole: "@maraboulevard: I didn’t see enough of @_PaigeCole on this episode of #AYTO " RT Meet me with the pitchforks y’all... WE RIDE AT DAWN! @AREUTHE1 winter is coming
@Remdelarem: @KariselleSnow LMAO meanwhile you were ALL for Jenna and Kai shhhhaaatttaapppp are you serious? Didn’t Kylie just have a 5 some??? Didn’t Nour just make out with Kylie??? Dummy lol
@AREUTHE1: ๐Ÿ”ฆ (GIF: Basit - "One beam?")
@_PaigeCole: Anyways.... YALL WHO DO YALL THINK THE BEAM IS?!? #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #AYTO @TheBasitShow When you look THIS GOOD sitting next to each other, but you only get ONE BEAM
@nourfraij_: one beam FUCK #AYTO
@dramaxic: Who was the one beam?? #ayto #jax
@AREUTHE1: Next week on #AYTO: Kai's "connecting" with Jasmine, and Jonathan isn't ready to give up on Justin ๐Ÿ‘€
- @JassJaquay: @AREUTHE1 The TEAAAAA๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
- @Remdelarem: @AREUTHE1 I’m FINALLY in a damn preview lmfao

@QueerGirlzSlay: @_PaigeCole and I got our legs all connected like mmmmm ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@kai__wes: @KariselleSnow I’m sorry boo, fingers crossed we were that beam but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ ๐Ÿ˜” #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: "@cozetteclegane: I need more Paige and Remy. #AYTO " RT TASTE
@Kenyaa_NOT: You’re strong and amazing, just want to let you know! @JustinaveryPalm
@Kenyaa_NOT: Idk all these dramatic notebook scenes btwn these two are getting corny and annoying #ayto8
@briakristaaal: I just knew Jenna and Kai were gonna be in the five-some, but the three girls crashing the party is sennnnnding me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ#AYTO
@amba1210: Some tea time ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
@Jenna60486430: First orgy in ayto history!! My...favorite...season. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ#AreYouTheOne
@wyanicholas: You could make a drinking game out of how many times Kai and Jenna kiss. #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: If sex is safe and consensual, it should be celebrated ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ❤️๐Ÿ˜ @aashawells_ @KylieMarie808 @JassJaquay @kai__wes #AYTO
@KariselleSnow: When you lose a beam after sitting next to someone else #ayto

@NataliaNegrotti: I am obsessed with @AREUTHE1 I can’t stop watching... I’m... addicted



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

The one who crossed over from Big Brother into The Challenge, Natalie Negrotti from BB 18, had a hand in casting this historic AYTO cast, and she like all of us are addicted to what we've been seeing here. But if there is a time for any cast to panic, it's when they lose a light at a matchup. That's exactly what happens in this very week when the house loses that light they had in the first three weeks of this game. It happened to Season 1 at this stage of their game five years ago but then never looked back starting at the midway point... and the question on the mind of the house now is, "Who is THAT one beam?"  We'll have the answer to that question and more when we rejoin the AYTO crew for the 'Pulse of this week's episode coming up at the weekend.
   That will serve as dessert of a doubleheader of action, reaction and interaction we've got in store for you this Saturday, when we'll have the 'Pulse of this week's Ex On The Beach as an all-AYTO love triangle gets together once again, plus the couple that got back together again last week faces the music once again along with our first Cut or Crush, among other things. Talk to you here then, and see you on DCNOW in a few hours for a double shot of Jersey Shore and Real World Atlanta.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).