Monday, July 8, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 8 - Truths, Dares, Trash and Acceptance

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

We just had a long holiday weekend that saw the U.S. Women's National Team rule again, a new season of Stranger Things cause you all to go bingeing, and bombs going off in the NBA. And it was a most stressful weekend for those of you in Southern California and in Las Vegas after the two earthquakes that shook, rattled & rolled your 4th of July fun. But as far at the MTV calendar is concerned, we are now in the Summer of Love with Ex On The Beach to come our way next week, and here it's Are You The One?.

The last week of Pride Month saw the beginning of a historic and game-changing season for both AYTO and romantic reality TV, with a season taking the LGBT community under its wing for an all sexually-fluid Season 8. As usual, the cast got to know one another as they began the annual quest to "love together, win together" in paradise, but quickly our class of sixteen lovers all found out about how unique and special they are, and we got to know them a bit more than has been the case in years past. Not surprisingly, love triangles, new romances and trouble began to form in the house, but they escaped what would've been a devastating blackout by eeking out getting the minimum of two lights.

The holiday week sees our sweet sixteen continue to get to know one another as they settle into the pattern of having ten tries to going 8 for 8. For one of the guys who was a member of the Army prior to this season, he will see himself be caught in the middle of a triangle of one who wants him and another who doesn't have any idea of what they want. For the drag queen who identifies as both genders, they are struggling for acceptance as a season that's more than finding love continues on. And while this week's challenge sees the house take out the trash while answering some personal trivia, a popular early season tradition takes over.

Truth or Dare, garbage time, and tears for the drag queen... it's all ahead on the Pulse of Are You The One: Come One, Come All.


IN BETWEEN: Pride Week 
@AREUTHE1: MFW people tell me they STILL haven't seen the premiere of #AYTO. Watch it NOW πŸ’» Link: http://on.mtv.com/2RCMd2U
@peopletv: .@AREUTHE1's @_PaigeCole was overwhelmed by her family's positive response to her coming out as bisexual. Watch more on #RealityCheck: http://share.peopletv.com/DgVb1vP
@BobbyBrandoXL: It’s dope seeing some folks from other seasons showing us love πŸ₯°❤️ I can tell most of the guys don’t Stan for us though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But if they put me on @ChallengeMTV I want all the smoke  @AREUTHE1
@dashkatz: The new season of Are You The One? Is SO ICONIC. It feels so validating to see a diverse group of sexually fluid people authentically and freely expressing themselves on TV. Representation is so important! 🏳️‍🌈 #AYTO @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@MTVjennifer: i legit stan every single @AREUTHE1 season 8 cast member. each & every single one of you are perfect AND I’M HERE FOR ITπŸ‘πŸΌ #AYTO8
@AREUTHE1: WARNING: Before proceeding, Kleenex are advised 🀧   Reposting this very important and heartwarming scene from the season premiere of Are You The One? ❤️ #AYTO  Sneak Peek: Dating Trans People, For Dummies / Kai asks Jenna to join him - for moral support - while he takes his testosterone shot.
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 Still can’t believe this is on television. #transvisibility πŸ’™
@VICE: .@AREUTHE1 is the wildest dating show no one is talking enough about—but you have to watch.  https://bit.ly/2RChAKV
- @shandathapanda: @VICE I feel very cool bc I’m featured in this Vice interview. U GUYS I LUV VICE
@MTVRWRRQuotes: In case you missed it... these two CHALLENGE royals will be back on our screens, July 16 for #ExOnTheBeach3...  Stars of the show and it hasn’t even premiered yet. @MTVDevinWalker @Marie_TBD  ⭐️🏝
@KendalSheppard: Ok so I just watched #TheRealWorld on Facebook and I am OBSESSED! I love the cast, the social issues, the editing.. all of it. The best part for me though, I see no villains. Every single person appears to have a well intentioned heart. Finally.. the REAL Real World has returned.
@turabicamkiran: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @NataliaNegrotti: @turabicamkiran I love u turbo!!!!!
- @turabicamkiran: @NataliaNegrotti Love u to sis. ❤️❤️❤️
@turabicamkiran: Dream come true.
@rhapups: Adam is joined by new co-host Aman Adwin to discuss the first week of Are You The One? season 8. They break down this transcendent season that involves 16 sexually fluid cast members. @AdamBongo @AmanAdwin @AREUTHE1 #RHAP @lashtweets

@AREUTHE1: Kai made history by using the Boom Boom Room two times with two different people... on the first night πŸ†  #AYTO is all new, Wednesday at 9/8c!   Kai's Love Triangle / Kai visits the Boom Boom Room two times on the first night, with two different partners.
@AREUTHE1: "We're always trying to preach acceptance in our community, but at the same time we're hearing all these hateful words."   The #AYTO cast share their personal experiences with facing bigotry. If you want to learn how you can help, visit this site: http://bit.ly/2Je0Zcm  #Pride   AYTO Season 8 Cast On Facing Bigotry From Within The LGBTQ+ Community / Watch new episodes of Are You The One? every Wednesday at 9/8c on MTV.
@FloribamaShore: Chi Chi’s Up for LOVE! 🌈✨♥️ #Pride #StPetePride #MTVFloribamaShore
@RachD1214: In the Real World Attic there was a special photo I also found.  This was the cast of the Real World, season 1-10. Do you spot anyone familiar in the group photo? #RealWorld
- @amayasays: @RachD1214 I have this photo in my closet. It's high time it was resurrected. This was our 10th anniversary @RealWorldMTV photo shoot. It was a wild day.
@amayasays: I love the Real World/Road Rules sisterhood. We really are a family πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­

@AREUTHE1: Happy #Pride from the #AYTO family! ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
@KariselleSnow: Happy Pride! #ayto
@tweetfkingtweet: WORLD PRIDE NY! see y’all there 🏳️‍🌈#loveislove #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "Listen. Learn. Love." πŸ‘‚πŸ“–❤️ If you want to be an LGBTQ+ ally, watch our crash course and visit this site: http://bit.ly/2JbgBxn  Happy #Pride from the #AYTO family!   How To Be An LGBTQ+ Ally / Watch new episodes of Are You The One? every Wednesday at 9/8c on MTV.
@Remdelarem: GUESSSSS who’s taking over the @AREUTHE1 instagram today πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ make sure y’all go tune in to see how I! Rembrandt “Remy” Duran, king of NYC does pride!!!!
@_PaigeCole: #worldpride2019 !!! Choose your fighter 🌈πŸ€ͺ
@tylersemicolon: Starting season 8 with @QueerGirlzSlay  Full video here: https://youtu.be/3t4fJdLBqUU

@AREUTHE1: Justin says he's attracted to Max, but Max say they just have a "broship." What do y'all think? πŸ€” #AYTO  Broship / Max and Justin get close, but are they just "bros?"
@tweetfkingtweet: #happypride 🏳️‍🌈 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTV: These #AYTO cutes are SLAYING our #NYCPride party! πŸ”₯ #WorldPride
@AREUTHE1: Basit's interested in Jonathan, who's interested in Justin, who's interested in Max. Make sense? Good. See if Basit can deepen their connection with Jonathan on a new episode of #AYTO THIS WEDNESDAY at 9/8c! πŸ‘   Sneak Peek: Stuck On Justin / Jonathan and Basit have a heart-to-heart and get to know each other better.
@kai__wes: Thank you San Francisco for what was one of the best #Pride weekends of my life & thank you to everyone who came up to say hi! Y’all are amazing, I feel so much love & gratitude right now it’s overwhelming πŸ’™πŸŒˆ
@jossie_flores: NYC❤️πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ§‘ So y’all wanted to know well here he is...🌹😏😌  #happypride #worldpride

@AREUTHE1: Them: *bumps into me*  Them: Sorry.  Me:
@AREUTHE1: One Truth Booth down. One Matchup Ceremony down. 2 beams. What will happen next? Find out on a new episode of #AYTO, TOMORROW at 9/8c πŸ”₯
@AREUTHE1: Kylie and Basit were vibing off each other from the rip. What do you think, is it a potential match? πŸ€” #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
- @KylieMarie808: @AREUTHE1 If you want to find out if this a potential match! Tune in tomorrow Wednesday on MTV @ 9|8c. @TheBasitShow #AYTO
- @TheBasitShow: @AREUTHE1 Smiley Kiley has me feeling all the feels! She is so mesmerizing, ang gives me all of the butterflies. Is she the one? Tune in to see tomorrow to see how what unfolds @KylieMarie808
@QueerGirlzSlay: BeYOND excited for this week. I mean Spider-Man far from home tomorrow, @AREUTHE1 Wednesday, and STRANGER THINGS Thursday?!?! Legit sitting on my ass all week n not feeling bad abt it
@_PaigeCole: HEYYY YALL IMPORTANT PSA!!! The next episode of @AREUTHE1 airs tomorrow!!! - if y’all wanna see more of the gorl (honestly you should, I think I’m hilarious) , make sure to tweet about it using #AYTO :)))) (if not, you’re going to jail!xx)
@QueerGirlzSlay: Truth or dare on @AREUTHE1 tomorrow 😈😈 y’all get your popcorn ready
@kai__wes: Thanks for this cute lil write up @Distractify!
@kai__wes: In lieu of tomorrow’s next #AYTO ep I just want to say: Things I am for: calling me messy, bc I def was & can own that & apologized. Things I am not for: slut shaming. Don’t shame people for being open sexually. We all have prefs, none are right or wrong. Know the difference.
@BobbyBrandoXL: Me at the @AREUTHE1 house everyday minding my business wondering why TF no one wants to be my match.......  #Ayto  I cook, clean, provide, best hygiene in the house...  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hopefully next episode something sparks πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: There's undeniable s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ "chemistry" between Max and Justin, but will Max allow himself to open up to Justin? Find out on a new episode of #AYTO on TOMORROW at 9/8c πŸ‘€   Sneak Peek: Max Can't Open Up / Max and Justin have sexual tension, but Max can't seem to commit to following that connection.
- @Remdelarem: @AREUTHE1 YYAASSS @BobbyBrandoXL with the wisdom!
- @JustinaveryPalm: @AREUTHE1 “No”
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 @BobbyBrandoXL and I calling it like we see it 🀷🏼‍♂️
- @TheBasitShow: @AREUTHE1 @JustinaveryPalm “I’ll see you tomorrow at the gym dude” #SeanCody #BroBack
@_PaigeCole: Also, yeah cool I’m on MTV, but being that the season just began, I’m serving tables right now to make living in NYC work and working on my dreams!!! - though it’s not glamorous or what I moved to nyc to do, it’s my reality right now and it’s still something to be proud of!!!
@_PaigeCole: Server frustrations: do not (and I cannot stress this enough) DO NOT go out to eat if you can’t afford to tip. I just had a table tip me $12 on a $200 tab... mind you, they probably got some of the best service of their lives. ITS HOW SERVERS PAY RENT OMG DONT GO OUT IF CANT TIP.
@NataliaNegrotti: Don’t use social media as therapy or as a way to exert & project ur anger. Try going for a jog it’s free and relaxing, go take a cooking class, or get therapy. Therapy is pretty amazing.
@A_Bartolotte: July 16th #exonthebeach
@AubreyODay: AUBERELLA is back on @mtv πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ Check Out the trailer and watch me TUESDAY 9pm on @exonthebeach 🌊🌊🌊 @ Malibu, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BzeqPf_gwCT/?igshid=13wcx8kuc8203 …
@AubreyODay: THIS SUMMER AUBERELLA IS BACK ON @MTV ON @ExOnTheBeach!  Watch us every Tuesday at 9pm πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ♥️
@turabicamkiran: It’s my BIRTHDAY. 3/July  2015 Campion of  SURVIVOR ALL STAR. πŸ†πŸ†+ ....
- @JennaCompono: @turabicamkiran Happy birthday Turbo !!! πŸŽ‰ 🎈

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: Basit was surprised when Kari sat next to Kylie at the first Matchup Ceremony, after Basit and Kylie had shared such a nice date ☕️ And the drama is just getting started! #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c! πŸ‘€
@AREUTHE1: 🚨 TONIGHT 🚨 A game of Truth or Dare gets a little out of hand πŸ˜… #AYTO
- @KylieMarie808: @AREUTHE1 Ooooooooo Not Truth Or Dare.... TONIGHT ON MTV AT 9pm tune in to see a new episode of #AYTO
- @Remdelarem: @AREUTHE1 Bisexual truth or dare is always way more fun #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: Today is the day! Who’s ready for a new episode of @AREUTHE1  ??? #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: Another day off tomorrow πŸ‘… gym, pool, photoshoot, and a new ep of @AREUTHE1 😍😍😍 out hea livin my best life
@dramaxic: When it’s only hours away from the next #AYTO episode and you know there is gonna be some πŸ’© go down... see ya there 9/8c on @MTV
@tweetfkingtweet: i can’t wait to see my girl @Kenyaa_NOT on @ExOnTheBeach !!! it needs to start already 😈
@dramaxic: Sitting here trying to upload a story to insta like... #AYTO
@dramaxic: “So what kinds of core workouts do you usually do, bro?”
@QueerGirlzSlay: Are y’all ready for some more of me and @kai__wes ?!?! TUNE IN TONIGHT πŸ”₯
@QueerGirlzSlay: Hmmmmm I wonder what’s goin down on #AYTO tonight #truthordare
@kai__wes: Y’all ready for more @QueerGirlzSlay and I? TUNE IN TONIGHT @ 9/8c for the next episode of @AREUTHE1! #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: Me smart, but me also strong! Tune in tonight for more #AYTO I'll be live tweeting again and going wild on my Insta story, follow me! @kai__wes
@AREUTHE1: A game of Truth or Dare gets a little bit frisky... And very messy! Everyone's cards are on the table in this sneak peek from tonight's brand new episode of #AYTO ☕️   Sneak peek: Truth Or Dare / Things get out of hand during a sexy game of truth or dare, and people get exposed.
@MTV: It's time for a game of TRUTH OR DARE in the #AYTO house! πŸ‘€  Watch things get wild on TONIGHT'S episode of #AYTO at 9/8c on MTV.   Sneak peek: Truth Or Dare / Things get out of hand during a sexy game of truth or dare, and people get exposed.
@_PaigeCole: Can’t wait to watch the show about my ass tonight!!! I guess also watch the 15 others try to find out perfect matches or whatever @AREUTHE1
@dramaxic: The King has arrived
@dramaxic: I’m taking over the @AREUTHE1 Instagram today!!! Give it a follow!!! I gotta lot of stuff to do today so do it with me. It’s more fun that way. Cya on there!!
@Remdelarem: Best part of every morning 🀩😭🀀 @jassjaquay @_PaigeCole πŸ‘πŸ’¦ #AYTO @AREUTHE1 tonight!
@JassJaquay: New episode of @AREUTHE1 tonight !’ #AYTO
@kai__wes: Who’s my second choice? What’s next for Jenna and I? Find out tonight! #truthordare  #AYTO @AREUTHE1 @QueerGirlzSlay
@_PaigeCole: The (not so)wicked witch of the best #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you remember it's Wednesday and realize there's a new episode of #AYTO on tonight 😱 Tune into @MTV at 9/8c to watch! πŸ“Ί
@kai__wes: Let’s play a game: Best Justin Bieber meme gets a personal shout out from yours truly.  Ready, set, Beiber — #AYTO
@kai__wes: Just want to extend a special shout out to all my trans/non-binary/GNC folx watching @AREUTHE1 & supporting — my main motivator for going on #AYTO was for all of you bc it’s about time we had some real life representation. I appreciate all of you for the overwhelming love. πŸ’™
@tweetfkingtweet: lmao why am i like this 🀣🀷🏻‍♀️πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ˜ˆ@kai__wes @QueerGirlzSlay @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@dramaxic: Going live on the @AREUTHE1 Instagram account in 10 min...
@jonathankmonroe: Less than 1 hour! Who’s ready for a new episode? #AYTO @AREUTHE1


AS THEY SAW IT: "This is Trash" 
@MTV: And I...OOP! πŸ‘€ Watch an all new episode of #AYTO right NOW on MTV! πŸ”₯
- @jonathankmonroe: @MTV HERE WE GOOOOOOO! #ayto @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: Or me on Wednesday nights when the #AYTO theme starts playing πŸ’ƒ Tune into @MTV RIGHT NOW to watch an all new episode ✨  (GIF: "When "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo comes on the radio", and Basit doing a move)
@dramaxic: Ok I’m ready to tweet #AYTO
@JassJaquay: #AYTO is on right now like RIGHT NOW !!
@AREUTHE1: Get you someone who listens like Basit 😭 #AYTO  (GIF of them listening)
@iStompOnYerFace: It’s TIME #AYTO
@dramaxic: Two beams is lit tho for the first match up though considering circumstances
@iStompOnYerFace: #2BEAMZZZZ #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: Witchcraft? Some people can manage their emotions #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: LMAOOO PAIGE TALKIN BOUT WITHCRAFT IM DONE #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: Basit is my everything #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: My dawg Jonathan ain’t kno what to do @jonathankmonroe #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: This talk between @TheBasitShow and I!!!! @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Oh no, Maxy baby, what is you doin' 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of him tearing up)
@dramaxic: @TheBasitShow has/will/ and will continue to give so much to the world #AYTO
@dramaxic: “No” 😳 #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: Don’t let @dramaxic play you @JustinaveryPalm come on homeeeeee #ayto @AREUTHE1
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Max vs. His Feelings Max: 0 Feelings: 0 Justin: 0
@tylersemicolon: Max talkin to Justin like: #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: Anybody wanna watch me cry at the gym? #AYTO @MTV
@iStompOnYerFace: It’s so crazzyyyyy seeing this all come to life on tv 😭 #AYTO
@dramaxic: That face palm is so accurate. If you think about what my brain was trying to process at that time. Had to revert to closing off. I think that moment should make sense to people.
@AREUTHE1: Terrence: "What's it called when you've had sex with two people in less than 24 hours?" The house: *looks at Kai*  (GIF)
@AREUTHE1: Jonathan when Justin gets close to Max vs. Jonathan when Justin picks him for a date:  (GIF)
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto The AYTO house was a museum of art!
@JassJaquay: Nobody , literally nobody:  Justin: I like holesss  Me:  #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: @JustinaveryPalm like holes! LMFAOOOO @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: I LIKE HOLES #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: I love holes! #AYTO @MTV
- @jonathankmonroe: Touch my hole @JustinaveryPalm
@dramaxic: Hahahahaha dude really said “I like uh holes” hahahahaha don’t pick me #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: IS ANYONE PICKING ME #AYTO
@anchor_izzy01: @JustinaveryPalm it’s cuffing season πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
@Remdelarem: Hey everyone I would LOVE to live tweet #AYTO with you all but I just this moment got some devastating news about a very close family friend of mine. I hope you all enjoy the episode. Love you πŸ’˜
@AREUTHE1: Queen of Truth or Dare! #AYTO  (GIF of Jenna)
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @AREUTHE1 πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ hai
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 ...I beg to differ
@AREUTHE1: Me when Jonathan said Basit ain't his number two 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of Basit's reaction)
- @jonathankmonroe: Utttt ohhhhh #ayto @AREUTHE1
@dramaxic: Lol we all need to learn Jenna style of yoga #AYTO
@BobbyBrandoXL: Y’all if @Remdelarem is my perfect match tonight......😍😍😍😍 This gonna be me in the honey moon Sweet!!
@iStompOnYerFace: Omg omg omg omg #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Damn, Kai! I get it was a dare but you didn't have to go IN like that in front of Jenna πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of her sipping tea)
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 Stay out of the kitchen if you can’t take the heat 🀷🏼‍♂️
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Ok! So now y'all know who I think my match is! I'm playing this game, but who do you think is my match?
@QueerGirlzSlay: Wigs, wine, and Wednesday #AYTO πŸ‘…
@QueerGirlzSlay: Fun fact amber dared me to run around topless and I said “that’s it?” And did naked handstands instead πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
@TheBasitShow: Oh ,.. buff and masculine *sigh
@QueerGirlzSlay: What was gross was my laugh post bathroom makeout like is that what I sound like?!?! Lmfao @kai__wes
@NessaKhalia: Kari and Kai kind of look related #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: GOIN ON ANOTHER DATE BETTTTCHHHHπŸ€ͺ thanks Rem, didn’t expect it but still pumped to swim w dolphins 🀣 #AYTO
@QueerGirlzSlay: HAHAHA @_PaigeCole you ain’t wrong honey
@AREUTHE1: Jonathan about to jump back in the ocean after Justin rejected that kiss πŸ™ƒ #AYTO  (GIF)
@QueerGirlzSlay: I think half the reason they cast me was because one of my “fun facts” was “I’m entirely too comfortable being naked” #AYTO
@JassJaquay: Swimming with the dolphins was absolutely amazing ❤️❤️ #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto  Justin: looks at Jonathan  Jonathan:  />
@dramaxic: I feel like Justin didn’t pick me for the date because he was upset at me, but like that would have been mad awkward if it was him, Jonathan and I. I’ll stay home and make a PBJ and have a mixie 🍹#AYTO
@tweetfkingtweet: damnnnnn justin dodged that kiss!!! yikes!!! #AYTO
- @kai__wes: @tweetfkingtweet And I thought my “thanks” with Danny was awkward..
@JustinaveryPalm: No problem @dramaxic, I’ll just take @JassJaquay and @jonathankmonroe  on a romantic day #AYTO @MTV
@JassJaquay: Ahhhhhhhjhhhhjjjjdjksjsksjakskj lmaooo that’s what you call a kiss @JustinaveryPalm πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Jonathan on Justin like:  #AYTO  />
@dramaxic: That’s what I call a peck #AYTO hahahahahahaha  />
@KariselleSnow: When you’re his “second choice” #ayto
- @kai__wes: @KariselleSnow 😬😬😬
@TheBasitShow: @JustinaveryPalm @jonathankmonroe  is that how masc guys kiss? />
@JustinaveryPalm: @JassJaquay looking all kinds of fine on this hammock 😍😍😍 #AYTO @MTV
@iStompOnYerFace: My bae @JassJaquay looking so yummy on this fucking date 🀀🀀🀀😍😍😍 #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: When I know something feels right I get shy. Back up off my awkward shy ass peck kiss. FAWK YOU MEAN. LMAOOOOO #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JassJaquay: Jonathan: Today I tasted it Me:   #AYTO
@kai__wes: #truefriendship #AYTO πŸ˜‚
@JustinaveryPalm: @TheBasitShow  something wrong with liking holes? I think not #AYTO
- @kai__wes: @JustinaveryPalm @TheBasitShow And again I say — />
@jonathankmonroe: Y’all we kissed more. #bible they got me fucked up.
@trikkrutrash: @KariselleSnow IS PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT #ayto
@TheBasitShow: Enjoy your holes, boys...
@AREUTHE1: Did the house get this one right? πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of Remy and Brandon in Truth Booth)
@_PaigeCole: Am I about to tame Remy or is @Remdelarem about to show me the dark side???!? #AYTO
@dramaxic: Truth booth is like “SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: cannot compute. these bitches are too bad” (read in robot voice) #AYTO
@JustinaveryPalm: Ooooop πŸ‘€ @TheBasitShow and @jonathankmonroe conversation #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto When Jonathan calls me free and open-minded:
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Not a "whack-ass bitch"!
@tweetfkingtweet: seeing basit cry breaks my heart, omg #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto When Jonatah tells Basit to calm the fuck down:
@_PaigeCole: SKLSKLSKLSKL WHACK ASS BETCH #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: One thing I learned from ayto is DEFINITELY listen to the AYTO gods. Go for what you NEED, not for what you WANT. #AYTO
- @tweetfkingtweet: @00Hitsdiidii this is facts!!! tell em baby πŸ’—
@tweetfkingtweet: okay it’s back on!! #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Who's going to make a supercut of me saying "Doctor Frankie's here!"?
@AREUTHE1: Jonathan week 1: "I'm a simple guy." Jonathan week 2: *calls Basit simple*  (GIF of Remy)
@dramaxic: #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Shoot, if this ain't me 24/7 😭 #AYTO  (GIF: Basit - "And I'm tired, I'm f___ing tired")
- @kai__wes: @AREUTHE1 This hits home.
@dramaxic: Watching that play back it kinda reminds me of how much I have grown as a person and learned to accept and love myself. It’s pretty freakin cool.
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto I keep my glasses clean so that I can read these folks, clearly!
@iStompOnYerFace: Ya I changed wigs for this match up #AYTO
@tweetfkingtweet: “swamp swamp swampado” πŸ˜‚ #ayto
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto BASITTTTT!!!!!! @TheBasitShow />
@AREUTHE1: This is cute 🀧 #AYTO />  (GIF: Max to Justin - "I want you")
- @jonathankmonroe: @AREUTHE1 Looks like the title of this episode to me. Tuh’
@JustinaveryPalm: @JassJaquay come sit with me queen #AYTO πŸ‘ΈπŸ½
- @JassJaquay: @JustinaveryPalm πŸ‘ΈπŸΎπŸ˜˜
@JassJaquay: Lol okay @JustinaveryPalm don’t be putting me between y’all mess unless this really what you want baby πŸ™ƒ !! #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: How about that rejection ya boiiiii @JustinaveryPalm didn’t pick @dramaxic  swerveeee
@_PaigeCole: Y’all. I need you... I NEEEEED you to PLEASE put some respect on how HECKIN FIRE  MY LOOK AT THIS CEREMONY IS. Serving you dominatrix meets the cuteness of jigglypuff #AYTO
@JensenReigns: Literally me every time Nour and Kylie are shown  #AYTO />
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Remy picked me! I wish y'all could hear all of the nice things that @Remdelarem said about me.
@dramaxic: I know she’s the Queen @JassJaquay but I just poured my heart out to you @JustinaveryPalm #AYTO />
@AREUTHE1: This Matchup Ceremony got me like... πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of Max looking around)
@iStompOnYerFace: WHO IS AASHA #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: OOOOH?? Oh you didn’t pick me? I just think it’s FUNNY how ... #AYTO
@_PaigeCole: ITS A HOT GIRL HOT BOY SUMMER BETCHπŸ€ͺπŸ‘‘ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: How many beams are they getting, y'all!? 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of 2nd matchup)
@JassJaquay: Everytime I realize I have to wait a full 7 days for another episode #AYTO
@tweetfkingtweet: i told y’all i’m messy! #ayto πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜«
@KEJSaxophone: I know the show is just trashy reality tv lol BUT in 2 episodes it's touched on taking testosterone/transitioning, internalized homophobia, USING THE CORRECT PRONOUNS, transphobia, coming out of the closet, etc.  It's important stuff! #AYTO
@Whip216: I forgot Aasha was on the show πŸ˜ͺ I don't even know what the good sis's voice sounds like 😭 #AYTO
@DannyPrikaz: #ayto Yo! If you stan for Super-man-y Danny and want to see more of me, let @MTV and @AREUTHE1 know!
@kai__wes: Y’all over here acting like I don’t have real feelings — that “we’re not a match” from @QueerGirlzSlay hit me hard whether she’s my PM or not. Always gonna be my Day 1. #AYTO
@iStompOnYerFace: I love my season #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Idk how this season of #AYTO is going to win, but I have a feeling they will! Go for what you need! Not for what you want πŸ™πŸ»
@Kenyaa_NOT: The way Basit reads people is so effortless and this is exactly why I stan. #AYTO8
@mariae296: I’ve never heard any of these terms. Am I a loser? #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Basit just makes me want to learn and be more aware of the LGBTQ community. The way they communicate and explain their preferences is so beautiful #AYTO
@briakristaaal: I have a feeling Basit & Jonathan might be a match, Jonathan just let it haaaaappen 😫 #AYTO
@tweetfkingtweet: y’all make watching this show that much better!! keep using #AYTO hashtag and we’ll keep interacting with everyone 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
@dramaxic: If my story out there helps one person, I would do it 10x over
@KariselleSnow: When you have no phone or TV so you’re just watching everyone else’s drama like
@dramaxic: Experiencing such a pure and genuine revelation about yourself is such a catharsis.
@dramaxic: Live Truly !!! Live Freely !!! Live Happily !!
@dramaxic: I hated who I truly was for so long and did everything I could have possible done to change it. It was inauthentic. If know you know !!!
@dramaxic: "@DramaticWeirdo: @dramaxic why come on the show if you don’t wanna listen to your heart? I know it must be hard but you gotta do it 🀷🏽‍♀️" RT Sometimes, even if it’s the safest place in the world (AYTO house is most woke place in the universe), the biggest insecurity is yourself. I had to get there on my own. And you got to see that today, with 10000 other people who might have needed that representation
@tweetfkingtweet: when your messy tendencies catch up to you. #AYTO
@jonathankmonroe: In those moments my feelings are just as valid as everyone else’s. We were all trying to get to know one another.. so you guys back up off my NUTS with that bullshit and keep watching. Love, THE FLORIDA SWAMP KING ... tuh’ πŸ™„


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Some observations from the long-haired one, his castmates and even some of their predecessors after a week that sees them not make progress beam-wise and in the laser chamber, but no need to panic for the house just yet... they have all summer and the early part of autumn to get this dealt with. But the key figure this night was Justin as he tries to see if he can pursue something with Max, with Jon or with the one he chose to sit with - Jasmine. And we had the latest installment of "Truth or Dare" in the AYTO house... always a fun ice-breaker.
   For the Week 2 matchup chart, three pairs stuc together from the first week... and AYTO Math pegs both Basit & Jon and Amber & Nour as their co-top choice for probable matches at 48.2% each, followed by Kylie & Kari at 45.2% to be a Perfect Match. Week 3 awaits us here in a few days, and it was at this time last year that Maria & Shamoy became a match at just about that same even money chance... we all know where the former went to right after.

 MATCHUP #2       
Kai & Jenna
 Basit & Jonathan (2ND)
 Justin & Jasmine
 Amber & Nour (2ND)
 Kylie & Kari (2ND)
 Brandon & Aasha
 Remy & Danny
 Max & Paige
TWO BEAMS =


This week along with covering the coming episode here, our focus will be on previewing Season 3 of Ex On The Beach, as AYTO legend Devin, a couple from last year and a slew of other notable alums will make their way on shore and back into the dating pool to join Romeo Miller, a few Challengers and many more reality big-names, among other things. Enjoy the week ahead...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).