Friday, September 15, 2017

DC SocialPulse Extra: Meet The AYTO Season 6 Newbies

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content 
& spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, 
take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

In the words of Rebecca Black, "It's Friday!" as we at DCBLOG embark on this week's ride Inside the MTV Trifecta. Coming up, controversy and competition reign in Colombia as the second half of The Challenge XXX begins... but first, we begin this weekend with a 'Pulse Extra as we are at five days before the beginning of the 20th season of the Trifecta that we have covered on this site.

On Wednesday, Are You The One? followed in the brethren of The Challenge and Real World in airing its first preseason special one week before the premiere of Season 6 coming up next week. And in this case, it's a casting special as we got our first extended look at the twenty-two new castmates of the guilty pleasure, as viewers saw their audition tapes and their final interviews which scored them spots to join our new host Terrence J. in New Orleans, as well as our first extended look at the new season. Also along for the ride, some AYTO alumni who, just as they did to wrap up Second Chances with their own clip show, got to air our their thoughts on the newest members of their community.

Ahead, we meet the kids of the Sexy Season 6, plus an AYTO beauty makes a move on a sexy pop superstar, as we begin this week's look Inside the MTV Trifecta and meet the newbies of Are You The One? Season 6. And, welcome to the weekend.


AYTO WEDNESDAY (and Tuesday too)
@AREUTHE1: We're introducing the new cast of #AYTO by watching their casting tapes with some old friends πŸ˜πŸ’•. Don't miss it TOMORROW at 10/9c on @MTV!
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @AREUTHE1 I can't wait 😁
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Don't miss out!  πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
- @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 are y'all ready πŸ’•πŸ’• ?! cause i'm not πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
- @nicole_spiller: @AREUTHE1 Well, this should be interesting.. πŸ€” you DONT wanna miss it! Trust me! πŸ˜… tune into MTV tomorrow at 10 and thank me later
- @tylersemicolon: @AREUTHE1 What's good #AYTO Fammmm
- @00Hitsdiidii: @AREUTHE1 I can't wait to hear what they have to say about us πŸ˜‚❤ TOMORROW 10pm!
- @zoeinwonderland: @AREUTHE1 SoπŸ‘πŸΌdamnπŸ‘πŸΌexcitedπŸ‘πŸΌ
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 You DO NOT wanna miss this ! Watch how I got on #ayto πŸ€—πŸ’•
- @NurysKMateo: @AREUTHE1 Ohh lawdπŸ™ˆ Tune in TOMORROW at 10/9c on @MTV to see what reckless shit I said 😬
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 Let the fun begin πŸ˜‰

@KeyanaLand: I'm so excited for tmrws casting special for @AREUTHE1 but at the same time I'm nervous bc I don't remember much of that interview process
@KeyanaLand: I'm confused as to why every girl is mad that Mtv only casts "models" to be on ayto. Hunny I'm average and had about 1900 followers on ig πŸ˜‚
@NurysKMateo: It's such a dope feeling when you meet someone and you just click naturally. Like when you talk it feels like you've known them for years
@NurysKMateo: Mentally preparing myself for the negative comments after tomorrow's episode πŸ™ƒ
- @_gelesann: @NurysKMateo Same girl. Same.
- @NurysKMateo: @_gelesann I'm not ready πŸ™ˆ
@AREUTHE1 Time for y'all to start tunin' into @MTV @ 10PM every Wednesday for the next 11 or so weeks πŸ€— #AYTO
-  @blacuesta: @AREUTHE1 you either vibe w them or wanna run away as fast as you can πŸ‘€ don't miss this!
@TheRealAnthonyM: I can't wait for the fans reactions to tomorrow's episode πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ˜ˆ
@_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 casting tapes special tomorrow on @MTV at 10/9c then my birthday Thursday πŸ’•πŸΎπŸŽ‰ #lovingthisweek
@kareem_fathalla: I hate hypocrites and liars.. no specific order
- @MTVjennifer: @kareem_fathalla THISπŸ‘πŸΌ
@princeofnorway: All I can do is my best
@00Hitsdiidii: I've been in my car scrollling through all my social media for the past 15 minutes and yet I still haven't gone in my house ..
@blacuesta: So @AREUTHE1 season 6 is having a casting special on Wed. 10/9c and you should probably watch bc ya girl might have some commentary πŸ˜‡ #AYTO6
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @blacuesta Uh oh πŸ™„

@AREUTHE1: The LOVE is real ...or is it? πŸ’˜ πŸ€” Only ONE more week until the season premiere of #AYTO! Catch the action next Wednesday at 10/9c on @MTV!
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Who's ready!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
-  @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 look at my babies πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸΎ ONE MORE WEEK ! ⚜️
@michaeldean2_0: Current mood #humpday https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJnKtWXXUAACAYC.jpg
@00Hitsdiidii: 1 more week until our season premiere got me feeling like @AREUTHE1πŸ‘…πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
@00Hitsdiidii: WHOS READY TO SEE HOW OUR CRAZY ASSES MADE IT ON @AREUTHE1 tonight ?!πŸ™ˆπŸ˜
@ayeejaeeee: the girlfriend in my shady dating story must've seen my video cause she's a lil salty , it's okay lil tink tink . . sit home and be pregnant
- @NurysKMateo: @ayeejaeeee Yo you're a savageeeee πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚
@THEMOSTDRAMATlC: #ayto starts tonight w/ the casting special, if u haven’t seen ayto u should start tonight because it’s probably going to be the best season
@nicole_spiller: Was just informed that you can put your face on the poop emoji on the new #iphonex ... that's worth a thousand dollars to me πŸ˜‚
@nicole_spiller: To those of you asking why I didn't say I'm from "Boston" to MTV is because im proud of the small town that I come from and it's made me, me
@audreydiazz: Feeling both anxious and excited about tonight's special episode πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: πŸ’₯ @TerrenceJ is the new host of #AYTO & he's showing us why the new cast sucks at love during TONIGHT's Casting Special at 10/9c on @MTV!
- @kareem_fathalla: @AREUTHE1 ahh mann 😬 my guy @TerrenceJ breaking it all down for y'all tonight !
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 Tune in TONIGHT ! πŸ€—
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Don't miss out!! Who's ready to meet my #AYTO fam! πŸ’– - @nicole_spiller: @AREUTHE1 😜 are y'all ready?!
- @zoeinwonderland: @AREUTHE1 Catch me @ the end with the dizzy bat
- @tylersemicolon: @AREUTHE1 Tonight. 😈 see you there @mtv #AYTO
@LightheartedTV: Are you ready to meet the cast of #AYTO season 6?? Watch their casting tapes tonight at 10/9c on @MTV with some of our favorites! 😜❤️
@MtvMagicMike: @NurysKMateo were you really a girl on @AREUTHE1 if you don't have plans to "move out west" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @NurysKMateo: @MtvMagicMike @AREUTHE1 Difference between me and the rest of them is that I'll actually make it out there 😬
- @MtvMagicMike: @NurysKMateo  lol it's not about "moving out there" it's about not coming home broke after your first lease ends because IG promos runs out πŸ™€
- @NurysKMateo: @MtvMagicMike Exactly, that's why I said "make it". Trust me it's only up from here. Never going back.
- @MtvMagicMike: @NurysKMateo  that's what's up.. rooting for you this season hopefully you're not the crazy/slutty one that thinks there in love with some1 new every week
- @NurysKMateo: @MtvMagicMike Ayy good looks 😎 & lmao that's definitely NOT me, no worries!
@_gelesann: The @AREUTHE1 season six fam though, we lit. πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸΎ
@Mackemdrummer: Tonight at 10 o'clock on @mtv tune in for a Casting Special 😁😁 September 20th it's showtime πŸŽ‰ @… https://www.instagram.com/p/BZACInZlOq6/
@TheRealAnthonyM: "@amberclines: Just saw the new #AYTO trailer & bitchh why did sis drench papi @TheRealAnthonyM ? Im so pressed " RT And it was a Vodka Pineapple.. smh..
- @_gelesann: @TheRealAnthonyM He looked thirsty.
- @00Hitsdiidii: @_gelesann LMAOO
- @uchaachi: @TheRealAnthonyM LMFAOOOOOOO

@MTVKathrynP: Some of y'all are way too invested in the relationships between reality tv stars and not invested enough in your own
@_hannahrathbun: "@nickjonas: #FindYou " RT Guys catch me underwater with @nickjonas for his new single #FindYou out tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌ
@LightheartedTV: Can't wait for the new season of #AYTO? Be sure to tune in TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV for a sneak peek of the new cast w/ host @TerrenceJ! 🀩‼️
@michaeldean2_0: Tune into MTV in 1 hour to see the first episode of @AREUTHE1 cast review!!
@_gelesann: Only one hour until the casting special of @AREUTHE1 on @MTV πŸ’–πŸΎπŸŽ‰
@ayeejaeeee: Counting down until our casting special airs ! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸΎ #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: Tune into MTV for the @AREUTHE1 casting special in 30 mins! See all of our ridiculous casting tapes !
@ayeejaeeee: 30 mins guys ! Tune in 10/9c to Are You The One? Casting Special πŸ’•⚜️
@aytopolls: Meet the cast of  “Sexy Season Six” on MTV in 30 minutes... You don’t want to miss it! #AYTO πŸ’—
@TheRealAnthonyM: Can't wait for you guys to see why/ how we all got casted for @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ» #AYTO
@_gelesann: 15 more minutes @AREUTHE1 be sure to watch #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: Less than 15 mins til @MTV shows our casting tapes for @AREUTHE1 πŸ’•πŸ˜‰
@kareem_fathalla: 10 minutes until the @AREUTHE1 cast review on @MTV !!
@_gelesann: Ten minutes @AREUTHE1 πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
@ayeejaeeee: 10 more minutes ! get ready to tune in to @AREUTHE1 ⚜️πŸ₯‚ MTV Sexy Season 6 is coming !
@keith_klebacher: Five minutes peepers. You get to see why they put my stupid ass on TV. Also as a bonus, I'll post the audition tapes I still have! @AREUTHE1
@blacuesta: Disclaimer to the #AYTO6 cast, can't get mad at the commentary if your casting tape was sus
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @blacuesta  Yasss! πŸ˜‚


AS THEY SAW IT: THE CASTING SPECIAL
@AREUTHE1: Turn to @MTV RIGHT NOW for the #AYTO Casting Special! These newbies are cray πŸ’₯ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpFQGEWAAA-kpo.jpg
@ayeejaeeee: ITS ABOUT THAT TIME YALL ! ⚜️ #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: TUNE IN TO @AREUTHE1 !
@BombshellChels: lol I'm sorry I will never be over the facts that @RyanDevlin is gone #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Man I'm sooooo glad my casting tape wasn't shown πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Here we go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚
@amazedbykay: Tune into @mtv to catch my commentary on the new kids on the block casting tapes for areuthe1 πŸ€—… https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAQDb0Hcjr/ 
@AREUTHE1: SAME @blacuesta SAME! 😩 #AYTO (GIF: "If this girl can't find love")
- @blacuesta: @AREUTHE1 I MEAN LIKE HOW U LOOK LIKE THAT AND STILL CANT FIND LOVE
- @_gelesann: @blacuesta Omg literally so so sweet 😭😭
@blacuesta: Geles is really Fuckin pretty I was like why the fuck is she here why can't she find a man what's wrong w her??????? #AYTO6
- @_gelesann: @blacuesta 😭😭😭 girl we all about to find out
@AREUTHE1: Who will be @mrmoxamofficial's ONE? πŸ’• #AYTO (GIF: "Find me the one! Are you the one!""
- @mrmoxamofficial: @AREUTHE1 I wonder πŸ™‚πŸ˜
@AREUTHE1: Will we see @EmoneySunset come through with a πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ rap battle this season of #AYTO? (GIF: Nelson - "We got Eminem in the house!")
@blacuesta: Fucking ETHAN! I love this guy. #AYTO6
@ItsAll_AboutTee: EMoney got bars thooo #AYTO
@_gelesann: Omg the #AYTO fam being so sweet!! @AREUTHE1
@_gelesann: Hahaha everyone see shad god's jawline tho ? #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Bruh . That's all his casting tapes consisted of . "My jaw line" I was overrrr it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@blacuesta: Lmaoooo @shandathapanda a vine star πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@blacuesta: HERE THE FUCK HE IS YALL
@AREUTHE1: "@TRS13003: @AREUTHE1 Yooo I'm shook I'm so ready for this new season" RT It couldn't come any f*cking faster!!! #AYTO
@naatashuhhh: @AREUTHE1 THESE CASTING TAPES ARE EVERYTHING OMG HAHAHA & I love the commentary πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ esp @MTVDevinWalker @blacuesta & @amazedbykay ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@blacuesta: FUCKING SHAD FROM SAN DIEGO. WHERE I LIVE. HEATED. I'm a fan Bc I dislike him so much. #AYTO6
@keith_klebacher: Well another common shot of me and my America pants clothes are coming up
@BombshellChels: Wait did this new host just call the castmates out for being thots? Okay he can stay πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I got a peachy booty lol #AYTO
@blacuesta: Finesseeee some panties Malcolm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO6
@AREUTHE1: I definitely don't mind that he's a momma's boy! 😏 #AYTO https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpnVuGX0AAU-0L.jpg (picture of Clinton)
@AREUTHE1: ✉️ @asafgoren1 has a message for all the f*ckboys out there! #AYTO (Vine: "Don't be a f___boy, be the change that you want to see.")
@EmoneySunset: Ooohhh shit that's right I was on TV.
@tylersemicolon: @EmoneySunset is top 5 rapper of all time @ me
@_gelesann: Malcolm!! Where was that beard in the house?! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Mackemdrummer: @_gelesann @AREUTHE1 They made me cut it! Lol
- @_gelesann: @Mackemdrummer @AREUTHE1 Imma say good call @MTV  hahah love you
@uchaachi: this is SURREAL guys tune in right now to MTV for the casting special of @AREUTHE1 and see how my pscho roommates and I got casted!
@AREUTHE1: This was me the whole time @nicole_spiller was telling her story! 😳 #AYTO (GIF of Briana raising her hands)
- @nicole_spiller: @AREUTHE1 ME.... TOO..... πŸ˜…
@NurysKMateo: IM SOOOO NERVOUS FOR MY CASTING TAPE #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NurysKMateo It's coming soon girl! #AYTO
 @blacuesta: Jada smh 😩😩😩😩😩whyyy #ayto6
@Justin_Rhines: I'm always shook every season with these beautiful people of #AYTO @uchaachi @ayeejaeeee @nicole_spiller @mrmoxamofficial  #AYTO6
@_gelesann: @nicole_spiller I can't right now
@ayeejaeeee: OMGGGG 😱😱 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: 😱 @ayeejaeeee has @ItsAll_AboutTee SHOOK! #AYTO (GIF of Tyranny's jaw dropping)
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @AREUTHE1  I was shook y'all . No lie , like whattttt?? πŸ˜‚
@_gelesann: @ayeejaeeee baby girl keeping it so real @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @ayeejaeeee: @_gelesann @AREUTHE1 thank you babe omg i'm passing away rn πŸ’€
- @_gelesann: @ayeejaeeee @AREUTHE1 Same!!! See you in the light
@ayeejaeeee: there's more to me than just my 😻 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @ayeejaeeee Let me know, girl! ✨
@_gelesann: @keith_klebacher cray hunter...... hmmm? πŸ€”#AYTO
- @keith_klebacher: @_gelesann Accurate? Idk.. maybe
@KeyanaLand: Getting nervous !!! When am I coming ?!
@blacuesta: Fucking ETHAN! I love this guy. #AYTO6
@nicole_spiller: I AM SHOOOOOOK
@AREUTHE1: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ @keith_klebacher is VERY patriotic πŸ˜‚ #AYTO https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJppYXVXUAAoE_Z.jpg
@blacuesta: lmaoooooooooo I'm dyinnngg @amazedbykay
@_gelesann: @lexoquence you look so beautiful girl!!!! 😍😍😍😍 #AYTO
@blacuesta: Daaaaamnnnnn!!!!!!! Lmaooooooo my dirty laundry still airing #ayto6
@EmoneySunset: Watching the @googoodolls instead of myself on TV because priorities
@AREUTHE1: .@KeyanaLand seems like the sweet girl of this season πŸ’–✨ #AYTO
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 I try πŸ€—πŸ€—
@AREUTHE1: You heard that, @KeyanaLand? @asafgoren1 tryna take you home to his mom! πŸ‘€ #AYTO
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 Alright @asafgoren1 I'm ready πŸ’•πŸ˜‰
@_gelesann: @TheRealAnthonyM looking sooo fine #AYTO pretty sure my soccer moves beat his? Anyone agree? @AREUTHE1
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @_gelesann NEVERπŸ˜‚
- @_gelesann: @TheRealAnthonyM Hahaha wait till you see the video πŸ˜‚
@mikehalpern92: They got it right, the girls this season are fine #thegigglylittlebitchisback #ayto
- @AREUTHE1: @mikehalpern92 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ welcome back Mike! #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: TUNE INTO MTV RIGHHT NOW!!
@AREUTHE1: What is your LOOK that you give to let em know you want it? πŸ‘€ #AYTO
- @00Hitsdiidii: @AREUTHE1 Gotta add that extra lip bite at the end 😌
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I would def hang out with @00Hitsdiidii . Teach me to salsa and bachata . πŸ˜ˆπŸ’ƒπŸ½ #AYTO
- @00Hitsdiidii: @ItsAll_AboutTee I got you boo anytime 😘😘
@MTVjennifer: SO MANY JERSEY PEOPLE ON #AYTO6 yeeeeeesssssssπŸŽ‰
@BombshellChels: "@YenisedAjete: Let's be really guys, at this point you go on Are You The One for money because the love success rate is very low #ayto" RT I mean... I love my new car πŸ˜‚
@_gelesann: @kareem_fathalla a hothead??? Never πŸ˜‚ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: Oh hey @zoeinwonderland! πŸ‘‹ #AYTO https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpsnkZXUAESA9m.jpg
@NurysKMateo: Never turn down a date, it's free food 😬🀷🏽♀️
- @_gelesann: @NurysKMateo And take the left overs to go!
- @ayeejaeeee: @NurysKMateo fr ! never turn down a plate πŸ™…πŸ½
@_gelesann: @zoeinwonderland omg y'all can we take a second to appreciate this hottie #bestie #proud #AYTO @AREUTHE1 πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
@AREUTHE1: All of these new #AYTO kids need a good one of these! Y'all are crazy πŸ˜‚ (GIF of Tyranny)
@NurysKMateo: I hope my ex and his girlfriend are watching this right now πŸ™ƒ 
@AREUTHE1: 😩 @tylersemicolon seems like the guy that falls hard! #AYTOAY
- @tylersemicolon: @AREUTHE1 Gotta fall hard and land on ya feet πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ€·πŸΎ♂️
@EmoneySunset: "@MTV: @EverythingAYTO @EmoneySunset Definitely going to be the jokester of the house! πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ #AYTO" RT Oh damn what's good MTV I used to watch the Spice Girls on your channel all the time.
@amazedbykay: The BIEBER of the season 😍 Hey tall guy! You can draw me a elephant lol #AYTO6
@AREUTHE1: When I'm checking off all the things on my list that have been giving me anxiety and realize that I'm a boss πŸ’― #AYTO (GIF: Kaylen - "You got this!")
@FIopCulture: This @AREUTHE1 casting special has been amazing!! My favorites have completely changed! #AYTO
@_gelesann: @michaeldean2_0 that brown hair! Bring it back!!! @AREUTHE1
@shandathapanda: i literally look like a damn chunky monkey on this special damn gotta lay off the carrot cake 🀦🏽♀️ #ayto
@blacuesta: Is this special two hours long?! @AREUTHE1
@ItsAll_AboutTee: @shandathapanda hotline is gonna be blinging tonight . She's told like 3 guys to hit her up on this special πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️ #shootyourshot2017
@shandathapanda: SO WHAT IF I FIND THE CAST OF #AYTO6 SUPER ATTRACTIVE?! SUE ME
@blacuesta: Joe and Ethan are easily my favorite guys. Super down to earth and unapologetically themselves #AYTO6
@ayeejaeeee: why are my wives so gorgeous ?! @NurysKMateo @uchaachi @audreydiazz 😻😻😻 #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: Yeah I broke into someone's apartment and slept in their bed naked but I like to think of it as a favor by keeping the bed warm
@KeyanaLand: To clear things up I didn't drive 4 hours for dick, we were talking for months before that πŸ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: 🀘 @princeofnorway got man-buns for daaaayssss! #AYTO https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpxAU3W4AAr6PA.jpg
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 @princeofnorway The hair πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@ayeejaeeee: my parents probably thought i was a virgin but not anymore 🀷🏽♀️ , thanks @AREUTHE1 ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #AYTO
@AliviaHuntxr: Just realized how crazy I look all the time ??? Wow no one wanted to tell me ??
@KeyanaLand: "@EverythingAYTO: "I just want somebody to share it with" - @KeyanaLand #AYTO" RT Can't go through live doing fun things alone ! Need someone to experience it with!!
@feistyfrank: This @AREUTHE1 casting special was so good. Beyond ready for the new season. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
@AREUTHE1: πŸ’•LOVEπŸ’• is coming fast & hard during this new season of #AYTO! Make sure to tell your BFFs that AYTO returns NEXT WEDNESDAY at 10/9c on @MTV!
- @kareem_fathalla: @AREUTHE1 🍿🍿🍿
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Can it be next week already? I'm ready! πŸ’–πŸΎπŸŽ‰


@00Hitsdiidii: I know , I'm that double texter but hey 🀷🏼♀️your girl needs some love sometimesπŸ™ˆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: Looked super soft during that little snippet ... yikes !! Y'all about to be shook when you watch the season then! #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: "@EverythingAYTO: Anthony wants to settle down @TheRealAnthonyM #AYTO" RT If you find the one, who wouldn't want to 🀷🏻♂️πŸ’•
- @_gelesann: @TheRealAnthonyM Tony wouldn't.
@TheRealAnthonyM: I'm waiting until 10pm Pacific time to watch the casting special!!! πŸ˜πŸ€™πŸ» can't wait!!!
@michaeldean2_0: Excited to see the rest of the @AREUTHE1 season with my dope cast members! Stay tuned next week!
@zoeinwonderland: I need more @AREUTHE1 RIGHT TF NOW
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Alright well there it is . Good luck season 6 ! Hope you guys win cause we don't need two losing seasons in a row ! #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: i survived the @AREUTHE1 Casting Special , stay tuned for the rest of the season ! September 20th you don't want to miss it πŸ’•πŸ˜‰ #AYTO
- @nicole_spiller: @ayeejaeeee I just barely survived and had an anxiety attack watching****
-  @ayeejaeeee: @nicole_spiller girl you and me both ! i'm still having an anxiety attack but it's okay everything is fine πŸ™ƒ
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Imma let y'all finish , but @kareem_fathalla has the best beard of all time . #AYTO
- @kareem_fathalla: @ItsAll_AboutTee beard sharper then some dads out here πŸ”ͺ
@asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 Be the change baby❤️
- @NurysKMateo: @asafgoren1 HEY FELLAS, listen up! πŸ‘πŸ½
@princeofnorway: My right sleeve just came together in my head πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ™‡πŸΌ
@FIopCulture: When @NurysKMateo started crying in her casting interview I felt so bad for her 😭 you can tell she's really had her heart broken. #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: so is it too soon to slide into @asafgoren1 's dms? asking for a friend #AYTO
@_gelesann: Hi my name is Geles, I'm a chameleon dater, and on @AREUTHE1 #AYTO https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJqBKXfVwAA99XO.jpg
@_gelesann: @blacuesta shout it to you!!! So sweet πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
- @blacuesta: @_gelesann Gorgeous!! Rooting for you!!
@dimitrivalentin: @blacuesta said I'm going to get eaten alive by the dudes !! Lmaooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @blacuesta: @dimitrivalentin My words were only based off what I saw πŸ˜‚ but I hope the opposite happens! No hate whatsoever
@BombshellChels: It's going to take me until episode 7 to remember everyone's name #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Welp, good luck #AYTO Season 6, get the money & makes from friends because chances are it won't work out w/ your perfect match 🀷🏽♀️❤️
@MTVjennifer: no seriously though, i clearly didn't find my match on @RealWorldMTV...bro put me on @AREUTHE1 already. #SOS #HELP #ISUCKATLOVE #AYTO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@blacuesta: Thanks for tuning in east coast for the @AREUTHE1 season 6 casting tapes!  WEST COAST U GOT TWO MORE HOURS
@shandathapanda: literally just tweeted about lookin chunky on tv as i sit here and eat a lemon cake slice lmfao kms
@TayloriasSecret: I have no comment πŸ™‚
@CHEYnotShy: These casting tapes are hilarious #AYTO
@CHEYnotShy: someone tell homeboy I can cook πŸ™‹πŸ½ @AREUTHE1
@00Hitsdiidii: this feeling is too surreal for my own well being.#whyamiscreamingatmalcom? #1moreweek #AYTOS6 #Sept20th


▪       ▪       ▪

So, we have our first introduction to the new kids on the block of Season 6 of Are You The One?, and they've waited until just one week until the premiere for this expanded first close-up. And from the looks of our twenty-two newest members of Team MTV, they are a really cool bunch and ready to give us all the big-time drama and then some. The answers to all of this come in five days from now.


 #DCExtraTime 
AYTO MEETS A JONAS BROTHER

Last month, we featured the man who singlehandedly pulled off a true underdog tale: Devin relying on solo cups and a quarter to help his AYTO Season 3 castmates go from 2 lights in their ninth try to 10 in the last one as they won $750,000 two years ago. There, Big D joined Canadian filmmaker and fresh-faced funny man Zak as they prank-called fellow AYTO alumni in offering them spots on the casts of phony reality series, just after his first early elimination after cashing in his first three shows. Now, another member of that Miracle in the Islands cast has made another splash... this time quite literally, and with one of music's biggest stars, who tomorrow turns 25 years old and is marking his birthday weekend with dropping new music.

A decade ago, the buzz of the pop music scene were The Jonas Brothers: siblings Nick, Joe and Kevin started their music career in a local play in New Jersey, which attracted record executives to them and Nick's prior solo work when he was 12. That led the boys to tours in 2005 with Kelly Clarkson, the Backstreet Boys and Jesse McCartney as they began to make their way into the music business, and led them to stardom among the Disney crowd. With two top-rated Disney Channel shows and the telefilm Camp Rock, the guys scored top-five albums and legions of fans.
   After a hiatus and a failed comeback attempt, the guys went their separate ways, and for Joe - it saw him form the pop band DNCE and scoring success with the catchy top-10 single "Cake by the Ocean" and collaborations with Nicki Minaj and recently with Sir Rod Stewart at the VMA's a few weeks ago. For Nick, he returned to doing some theater work, roles on the Broadway-themed TV series Smash, Hawaii Five-O, Kingdom and a couple movies; and was the creative and musical director on Demi Lovato's 2014 Neon Lights Tour before music came calling again.
   His self-titled second solo album and first on a major label earned him a Billboard top ten and two top-20 singles, and it also introduced the world to a new Nick Jonas: gone was that squeaky-clean Disney image and in came the persona of being a sex symbol, perhaps tamer than that of another Disney alum in Miley Cyrus. To add to this, he also had a recurring role on FOX's Scream Queens and was part of Christina Aguilera's team of mentors on the eighth season of The Voice as he prepped for his third album, which has only added to Nick's superstar status in the music world: another top 10 album in Last Year Was Complicated, another top-20 single in "Close" with Tove Lo, performing on the 2016 VMA's in New York, and a starring role alongside James Franco in Goat... and also, getting to do a rap battle with someone who's the latest to align with Team Jailah, Kevin Hart.
   Earlier this summer, Nick debuted new music in "Remember I Told You" featuring Anne-Marie and Mike Posner, who got to hang out with Brandon from AYTO Season 2 just after he returned from filming that season in Puerto Rico. That was a harbinger of what was to come, where this week as he turns 25, the stud announced a new album to come this fall, and a new single "Find You" which debuted on Apple Music's Beats 1. And that's where we find the link between him and AYTO.

One of those who we saw head to Hawaii almost exactly two years ago this month was Hannah Rathbun, a Syracuse native who's, as her bio stated, "funny, sweet, beautiful, and loves to swim with sharks, literally." What brought her to AYTO was a dating history that saw her ex cheat on her and putting the feelings of everyone else ahead of her own. Early on, she was attracted to Mr. Merman himself, Chuck, but after that early and money-losing blackout in week 2 she would eventually make her move on Zak. And as it turned out, though they were not one of those ten matches by the time Devin reached into his top hat and made that record 8-light jump to destiny, the Canadian and the Upstate New Yorker would leave Hawaii together. And two years later, they are still together as other AYTO couples have faltered after leaving the house.
   Over the summer, Hannah was asked by Nick Jonas to make a cameo in that music video for "Find You" where in one of the scenes of the clip that will premiere on Monday, she appears underwater with Nick and almost gets very close to actually cheating on Zak. We'll find out about that when that drops at the beginning of this coming week, just two days before the journey begins for the Season 6 cast in New Orleans.











▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, DCBLOG will shift from silly and fun to serious and intense as The Challenge XXX heads into murky waters and a popular veteran makes the worst kind of mistake anyone can make, plus another epic elimination battle too. And we'll have more from the Dirty 30 cast's weekend in New York, including one of the biggest fans in the Trifecta getting his wish to meet his biggest idol.
   And in case you didn't get to catch it, on Wednesday we posted our AYTO Season 6 season preview, which you can check out at this link and for those on a desktop or tablet, it's our featured post located in the top right corner of our page. For now, thanks for reading and rejoin us tomorrow as DCBLOG's look Inside the MTV Trifecta rolls along. Enjoy your weekend and talk to you then.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).