Tuesday, September 16, 2014

DC SocialPulse: Real World Ex-Plosion Reunion (Backtracked Edition)

*** Reader Advisory: DC SocialPulse Contains
Adult Language. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***

By DC Cueva
@DC408dxtr / @DC408dxnow

Well, it seems strange, but a bit belated here, welcome to a special back-tracked edition of DC SocialPulse. Yes, I was so busy with covering The Challenge: Free Agents, I wasn't able to cover the final act of Real World Ex-Plosion - the Reunion, which debuted just before Free Agents premiered in April. But fortunately, I saved all the cast tweets and I am able to post them on here, finally, at the beginning of fall 2014 just months after it all aired, and exactly one year since filming took place right here in my neck of the woods. Now, let's proceed...

It's safe to say this was the season that revitalized The Real World in a big way. The first-ever twist to the longstanding formula that was unveiled on, of all things, my 30th birthday last year might've divided many longtime fans of the show. But as it went on, those sketchy first impressions disappeared to the point that many have enjoyed watching this season. So much so that, while we don't usually mention anything on here about numbers, that this is the highest-rated RW season since Back to Las Vegas, and certainly reintroduced a whole new generation of viewers to this show.
   And boy, this has been one hell of a season...I don't normally curse in the social media world (pardon my language), but I pretty much had to utter it out to describe the wild and crazy nature of this Real World season that I have enjoyed so much. And the season that has revamped & revitalized this pioneer of reality television came to a close in, fittingly enough, rather explosive fashion, along with the usual emotions surrounding the cast leaving the city. After seeing a couple fights that saw Brian be kicked out of the last night in the house and all the emotions that come with any season finale, along with the hilarity of the Clip Show, this incredible season wraps up with the Reunion.

   Following twitter's view, I'll have info for those who want to talk the upcoming 2nd season of Are You The One?. Just a reminder here that there's adult language in some tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-) With that, join us after the jump for the reunion, starting with the weekend after the finale and before the reunion - which was the week of the premiere of The Challenge: Free Agents - April 9-10.


> Sunday before
@haileychivers: Real World Explosion Reunion tomorrow at 9!! Watch it!! Do it!! #RealWorld @RealWorldMTV @MTV
@missashc: Happy Sunday everyone :) What are you all up to today?
@JamieChinaMTV: Poor baby just got back from Oklahoma with Toms dad and the Dog pack and he is just wipppped out!! 🐶❤️ http://t.co/O4w4QoHi7Q
@JennaCompono: If you suspect something's sketchy goin on.. It probs is lol
@JamieChinaMTV: Omg can I just say how excited I am to see Godzilla?! Looks so good!
@JamieChinaMTV: So is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it??
@JamieChinaMTV: Big news coming tomorrow night at 9pm!! Me and @HannahEveBorel will be explaining it all via video tomorrow night!! Stay tuned ❤️
@JayGMTV: Me n my man @TheOfficial_CT   Good luck on #freeagents  looks crazy http://t.co/uUe2IkGBcW
@jennycdelich: JennydelichMTV wants to hang w/ you  #hangwith http://t.co/eLYoYWHFQF
@ThomasBuellMTV: Glad I got to see my amazing girlfriend this weekend, also back to the highschool haircut. Thank you… http://t.co/w5vwUDKoap
@CallherJade: @ThomasBuellMTV so short 😩
@ThomasBuellMTV: @CallherJade rude
@CallherJade: @ThomasBuellMTV lol it looks good! I just like it a little bit longer on top 😜
@JamieChinaMTV: It's funny how love takes you by surprise❤️ And I just didn't know what I was missing 'til you opened my eyes😍

> Real World Monday (Monday?!)
@RealWorldMTV: Can't wait for the #RealWorldReunion? Catch a sneak peek tonight at 9/8c before @MTVHouseOfFood! http://t.co/8S9MOjz3oi
@itsarifitz: y'all ready for the reunion tonight or nah? 😈🌊💀
@MTVCoryWharton: Afterbuzz T.v , had me in there studio again to recap the whole Season check it out!!!    https://t.co/oMn0IMKQJD
@itsarifitz: SO much to celebrate this wknd. end of the show, open call release. come party w me this sun in #oakland ---> http://t.co/2WeKKWs11H
@JamieChinaMTV: Be not afraid of who you really are
Cause in the end we have each other
& that's at least one thing worth living for❤️
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Being a dork at work #NAB2014 #NABShow #newtekgirl http://t.co/t5nq9r5Xeh
@JamieChinaMTV: Oh hey Houston❤️
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Selfies at work http://t.co/QAyc3nSnn0
@MTVCoryWharton: Stop living life as a "What If" or "Maybe" type of person!#YBR #YoungButReady
@itsarifitz: loyalty > opportunity.
@JamieChinaMTV: Don't forget, @HannahEveBorel and I have some exciting news we will be dropping at 9pm! Stay tuned😁✌️❤️
@JayGMTV: Thank you for all the #mcm posts today. It puts a smile on my face
@jennycdelich: The #RealWorldExPlosion reunion is on tonight at 9pm EST! #mtv
@JayGMTV: 3M ready for the Reunion, Real World Explosion http://t.co/UeFDZqe8bx
@JayGMTV: even when lied to and attacked by a female. I still wont disrespect a female. #mommaraisedmeright #realworld
@JennaCompono: @JayGMTV what r u talking about....
@JennaCompono: Can't believe the reunion is tn already
@nessnitty: Tonight is the night!!! Let's do this! @mtv http://t.co/tzm3SFYtn
@JamieChinaMTV: All good things must come to an end!! It was so much fun and I'm so lucky to have shared this experience with these crazy folks. Reunion tonight on @mtv 8pm central time!! http://t.co/DMdjeUMtAP
@MTVCoryWharton: How are you going to put the Reunion show at the same time as the National Championship game !!!!
@missashc: Who's ready for the reunion tonight?? All your questions will finally be put to rest along with a few more surprises ;) #RealWorldExplosion
@JamieChinaMTV: 40 minutes till the #RealWorldExPlosion Reunion😱
@missashc: Yes the reunion premieres tonight at 9pm and will also be on Wednesday at 10pm! #RealWorldExplosionReunion
@MTVCoryWharton: Now I couldn't go to Louisiana without hitting up NOLA. So first we go to Baton Rouge for the Pro day… http://t.co/iEC77u01YQ
@ThomasBuellMTV: 25min till the reunion everybody 😏😏👌👌
@CallherJade: “@ThomasBuellMTV: 25min till the reunion everybody 😏😏👌👌” 😜
@itsarifitz: ride the wave. so much love & respect for you guys. @ThomasBuellMTV @JamieChinaMTV @jennycdelich @MTVCoryWharton @JayGMTV @MTVAshleyBrooke ... http://t.co/7ZonayvLJP
@itsarifitz: with that said, let's get past all the fake bullshit & really talk on this reunion. #LEGGO!
@itsarifitz: uh oh... my @RealWorldMTV link isn't working. will i be watching the reunion with yall or nah?
@itsarifitz: yo! @RealWorldMTV @mtv @missashc @jennycdelich and i can't watch!
@itsarifitz: clearly all fucks were lost after last week.
@itsarifitz: so i can't watch with y'all, gotta tell me what's happening.

> As They Saw The Reunion
@JayGMTV: Real World Reunion time
@JennaCompono: now you all know! We are not together !
@missashc: Sooo can't watch right now :( might have to wait til 9pm pst. can you guys tweet me and tell me what's happening instead?
@itsarifitz: hey @missashc, wanna go out sometime? 😈
@missashc: @itsarifitz that devil face makes me nervous
@itsarifitz: if you love me, you'll send me a photo of my reunion fit. :P
@JennaCompono: So who's surprised we broke up 😝
@itsarifitz: ... since i can't watch n shit. cc: @RealWorldMTV
@JayGMTV: Peep those jordans tho #realworldreunion
@ThomasBuellMTV: Sorry for the blemish 😳😶😳😶
@CallherJade: @ThomasBuellMTV lolll shut up
@itsarifitz: okay so now what's happening... -_-
@itsarifitz: RT if you think my baby @missashc looks good tonight.
@missashc: @itsarifitz aww lades you're making me blush 😊
@itsarifitz: btw, how do we feel about brian's hair? #realworldexplosion #reunion
@itsarifitz: wait, but did we see @jennycdelich and brian ever getting back together?
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I hate being on the west coast and working, lol totally have no idea what's happening #rwexplosion
@BrianTWillJr: Watching the Reunion was always my fav part @RealWorldMTV
@jennycdelich: That was tough
@itsarifitz: yo let's respect @CallherJade. if she doesn't want to talk about it, she doesn't want to talk about it. let her live her life.
@CallherJade: @itsarifitz love you mami. Miss you guys so much.
@itsarifitz: @CallherJade miss you too boo!!
@JamieChinaMTV: So everything is bigger in texassss. Representing babe @ThomasBuellMTV #TexasMade 💪❤️
@BrianTWillJr: To sum up the show#thatshitcray
@JennaCompono: On the couch by myself no big deal
@JamieChinaMTV: “@itsarifitz: they aired like 2% of @ThomasBuellMTV & @JamieChinaMTV's fights.... #tbh” literalllyyyyyy
@missashc: Yay the link works now!! I can watch!
@JamieChinaMTV: No matter how much @ThomasBuellMTV & I fought/talked crap to each other we came out stronger than ever. Absolutely in love with this guy.
@JayGMTV: crazewatches.com Support
@JennaCompono: Instagram @JennaCompono
@JennaCompono: Drama time
@BrianTWillJr: Respect for the entire cast #alumni
@JayGMTV: Oh man. Watching my mom brings up all these emotions. I dont get why god takes the ones. I miss her so much. I love you mom
@missashc: You guys surprised Jay and Jenna aren't together?
@haileychivers: Can't believe Real World is over! It all went by so quickly. Although it was not planned I'm glad I did it. I've learned so much about life!
@JamieChinaMTV: 15 minutes till @HannahEveBorel post the Big news we've had cooking!! Stay tuned for after the #RealWorldExplosion reunion.
@itsarifitz: pretty sure i'd cry too if i got caught on tv lookin stupid. #jussayin #realworldexplosion
@chrisgiovannii: I want to say thank you to @JennaCompono for the experience and bringing me on! We have so much in our future to work on! #RealWorld
@jennycdelich: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE aka Chestnut! 2Nutz comin atcha! #realworldexplosion
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @jennycdelich hahaha , album drop may 2014 lol gahhh
@itsarifitz: man! i am so heated i can't watch right now... I. WANTS. TO. GO. IN.
@haileychivers: @itsarifitz lovin' the straight hair!!
@BrianTWillJr: Love my fans btw
@JamieChinaMTV: "Ashley, we can't talk right now, You need a shower and a breath mint!!" @itsarifitz 😂😂😂😂😂
@itsarifitz: i mean... it was true.
@missashc: RT if you think my baby @itsarifitz is just all around owning the reunion right now
@itsarifitz: @missashc someone had to say something lades... ;)
@missashc: @itsarifitz don't be modest ;)
@BrianTWillJr: I'm about to fav and retweet all you great supporters
@JayGMTV: Myself an @MTVASHLEYBROOKE did in fact squash our beef during and after the reunion. She hugged me to death and apologized for everything
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @JayGMTV and your dad is a baller. I heart him
@itsarifitz: i go too far on the #realworldexplosion reunion or nah?
@JamieChinaMTV: Hey I just say what I'm thinking!! 😉
@JayGMTV: @jennycdelich no matter what. Im always here for you jenny. Watching this made me remember how upset i was that you were upset. I luv you
@jennycdelich: @JayGMTV Ty! :)
@BrianTWillJr: Retweet if your involved or been in a difficult, abusive or immature relationship
@jennycdelich: Since #Realworldexplosion #CatsOutOfTheBag 😉 http://t.co/5jpVO3r6Qc
@jennycdelich: Possessed? YES
@missashc: So do you guys think @BrianTWillJr was possessed?
@BrianTWillJr: @itsarifitz I care about you girl
@itsarifitz: i know, boo! we're good. you know I got chu. @BrianTWillJr
@jennycdelich: I caught orbs & the crew knew about the spirit too!! They knew about a ghost named "Fred"- after the possession Fredrick came to me.
@JamieChinaMTV: Check out the big news from me and @HannahEveBorel !!! https://t.co/7IB61zt2g6
@MTVCoryWharton: The Challenge ?????😏💪🙌
@JayGMTV: Goal: get on real world - check. Next goal: get on a challenge!
@BrianTWillJr: I just might tweet all week
@missashc: So what did you guys think of the #RealWorldExplosionReunion?
@itsarifitz: gonna watch & live tweet on west coast time, cuz.... 😒
@ThomasBuellMTV: No facetime for me when it comes to the Challenge??? Come on now @MTV 😤😤
@itsarifitz: RT if you want me to host season 30's reunion. 😂
@BrianTWillJr: I kno my fans are cool peoples to hang wit
@JamieChinaMTV: Yeeey!! Ask Hannah & Jamie!! @hannaheveborel & I are starting a podcast!! Every Monday night at 9pm we… http://t.co/zbjcobKyH5
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Dinner with Italians then networking party with people from #nhl #nfl #mtv #NABShow2014 #modellife #boothbabe
@JamieChinaMTV: Subscribe to keep updated on me and @hannaheveborel video's we'll be posting every monday night at 9pm!! http://t.co/rXzqk0WnlV
@itsarifitz: ya know what, let's do this like old times... weds night at 10pm, i'm live tweeting the #reunion. boom!
@JamieChinaMTV: Dunno why Youtube is acting up, but thank you everyone who has already subscribed!  http://t.co/7xl6x2aHq2
@missashc: West coast who's ready!?!?
@JayGMTV: I literally dont care what negative people think. I was 100% real the entire season. I didnt change like others did when i got off a tv show
@missashc: So what you guys expected of everyone to be together and not together anymore?
@JamieChinaMTV: Thank you again everyone that supports me & @ThomasBuellMTV relationship☺❤️😍 so happy!!! Okay I'll stop being corny now😂
@missashc: So what did you guys think of the reunion???
@itsarifitz: made a film while on #RealWorldExPlosion. ya know, it screened at pixar & drops for the world apr 9, #nbd ---> http://t.co/DcVMTli0ap
@JamieChinaMTV: You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cause all of me loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections❤️
@JayGMTV: Dammit. I need to be at the MTV movie awards! Can someone famous please take me hahahah lmao @mtv @MTV

> Real World Wednesday
@JayGMTV: Yes i like to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dt55T5aXa8 …
@RealWorldMTV: The #RealWorldReunion is tonight! I have a feeling things might get cray: http://youtu.be/gYxUk2lI40E
@JennaCompono: Every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him and every girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her. 
@RealWorldMTV: I can't believe this is the last Wednesday I'll be watching the #RealWorldExplosion cast... http://youtu.be/gGznSUhE9Tc  
@MTVCoryWharton: Bye Mtv, Hello: YBR (YoungbutReady) The Show is done, but that doesn't mean the work stops! http://christophergiovanni.com/after-the-ex-plosion-cory-jenna/ …
@MTV: #RealWorld Ex-Plosion isn't over yet! See what the cast has been up to on the reunion tonight at 10/9c: http://on.mtv.com/PS00Bn
@JamieChinaMTV: Love y'all!! Sad that's it's over http://instagram.com/p/mlO9ufAKGl/
@JamieChinaMTV: Who is gonna be watching the rerun of the #RealWorldExPlosion reunion tonight at 10pm/9c?! @mtv
@JamieChinaMTV: Who is gonna be watching the rerun of the #RealWorldExPlosion reunion tonight at 10pm/9c?! @mtv
@JamieChinaMTV: Oh my god sudzin thank you so much!!! Your work is absolutely amazing. @thomasbuellmtv  http://instagram.com/p/mlYT2rAKD9/
@JayGMTV: Real World Explosion Reunion tonight at 10pm et It was a great season Did you enjoy it as much as i… http://instagram.com/p/mlbaMdRgf1/
@RealWorldMTV: Watch a sneak peek of tonight's #RealWorldReunion! http://on.mtv.com/OscMFx 
@jennycdelich: They are airing the reunion again tonight at 10pm EST! #RealWorldExPlosion
@missashc: So it's almost time for the reunion and then after that, it's all over :( RT if you'll be live tweeting w/me one last time #RealWorld
@RealWorldMTV: Can. Not. Wait! http://youtu.be/gGznSUhE9Tc
@RealWorldMTV: The #RealWorldReunion is starting in 15 minutes!! Who's watching with me?
@MTVCoryWharton: Let the little things fall into place.
@JamieChinaMTV: 10 minutes till the #RealWorldExplosion reunion on @mtv 
@JamieChinaMTV: All of my reality tv Fam!!! Have a huge party planning in Houston, msg me or text me for details if you wanna come!!  
@itsarifitz: #MISFITZ y'all ready? 5 min to #reuniontime.  
@jennycdelich: It's about that time
@RealWorldMTV: It's time for the #RealWorldReunion on @MTV!!
@MTV: The #RealWorld Ex-Plosion reunion starts right NOW! RT if you're watching with me!
@itsarifitz: is @nessnitty bad or nah? #heyyyyboo
@itsarifitz: shit. never gave her that twenty...
@JamieChinaMTV: The #RealWorldExPlosion reunion starts NOW!!!
@itsarifitz: "nah you know, we hung out" --- uh, wtf?
@JamieChinaMTV: "Jamie Larson is always right" - @ThomasBuellMTV (hell yes I am thanks babe!!!)
@ThomasBuellMTV: @JamieChinaMTV 😒😒😒 uh huh
@JamieChinaMTV: @ThomasBuellMTV lol hey, you were the one that said it babe😂😂😂
@itsarifitz: but what if @JamieChinaMTV really is always right?
@RealWorldMTV: I don't consider that cheating! #realworldreunion
@itsarifitz: "hey you know what would be hot..." is truly how i start every conversation. 
@itsarifitz: ... so @ThomasBuellMTV has a point, tho. *shrugs*
@itsarifitz: "all i remember is red lipstick and a lot of hands" cc: @RealWorldMTV 
@missashc: So couples recap: the only couples still together now are Jamie/Tom, Jenny/Brian, and Arielle/I 
@BrianTWillJr: Is this your 2nd time watching the Reunion ?
@itsarifitz: hey uh... @missashc you gon let me talk you out sometime?
@missashc: @itsarifitz well I'm kinda already taken so you better have some good game cuz I got a bad b
@jennycdelich: Why was that so awkward? LOL (The exes intro) #RealWorldExPlosion
@missashc: O the OGs and still thinking it's their show haha.
@BrianTWillJr: OG's and Ex's United
@MTVCoryWharton: Right now in Houston about to head to Baton Rouge, I know some of you are watching the reunion. #YoungbutReady http://t.co/SwmQG54vlW
@JamieChinaMTV: @MTVCoryWharton too bad you're not here longer!!! #turnup sooooon
@itsarifitz: roll call! RT if you'd move in if you found out your ex was on the show.
@itsarifitz: uh huh.... i'm callin bullshit. folks would be there in 2 minutes, talkin bout "why am i not gettin camera time?"
@missashc: Fun fact: it took us almost 6 hours to film the reunion #RealWorld
@itsarifitz: once again... huh?
@missashc: So about Jenny and Brian living together now....  Would you guys have ever guessed?
@RealWorldMTV: I can't believe @jennycdelich and @BrianTWillJr are living together! I wonder if the magic is still made in the kitchen...
@itsarifitz: but... fr fr was @BrianTWillJr possessed or nah?
@missashc: About me sitting on that couch all by myself most of the time :(
@MTVCoryWharton: You can count on me being 💯 !!! #nobullshit
@itsarifitz: can someone please send me the twitter shade between @MTVCoryWharton & @jennycdelich... i wanna laugh too!
@missashc: "You were throwing shade. That's what thats called." Lol @MTVCoryWharton
@itsarifitz: "you were throwin shade, that's what that's called"... umm, dead!
@RealWorldMTV: Oh no @jennycdelich :(
@itsarifitz: "should i seek external help?"
@JayGMTV: Instagram @jaygmtv same name as twitter. RETWEET THIS so you guys can keep updated with real world pics after the seasons over @JayGMTV
@itsarifitz: yo, my bad @jennycdelich didn't mean to upset you... just bringing up a big issue. love you, ma.
@jennycdelich: @itsarifitz love you too, I know :) I just hope ppl can learn from my mistakes. No one is perfect
@missashc: Fun fact: it was the day of my bday when we filmed
@itsarifitz: well damn.
@itsarifitz: i wanna learn the handshake!
@BrianTWillJr: Awe my boo @jennycdelich
@ThomasBuellMTV: Just over here with no worries
@itsarifitz: takin this commercial break to ask a serious question... have you watched #OPENCALL yet? https://t.co/HzPdXHd5Lq
@missashc: Fun fact: this was the first and only time we filmed in the MTV studios. The aftershows were filmed in LA.
@JamieChinaMTV: Been wondering about my ex?? Here's the last chance you get to hear about him. Tune in @mtv #RealWorldExPlosion now!!
@itsarifitz: oh heyyyyy 30k. love my #MISFITZ!!!
@RealWorldMTV: I would LOVE to be @ThomasBuellMTV's classmate. Can I go back to college??
@missashc: Shout out to @nessnitty for being such an awesome host for our reunion #thankyou
@jennycdelich: On a lighter 🙌 note, stay tuned for my fav part. the #BrianExorcism 🙏
@itsarifitz: wait... i might be hosting this reunion.
@RealWorldMTV: How cute are @JamieChinaMTV and @ThomasBuellMTV?! #realworldreunion
@JamieChinaMTV: “@RealWorldMTV: How cute are @JamieChinaMTV and @ThomasBuellMTV?! #realworldreunion” right?!
@itsarifitz: no but really.... "was that cheating?" cc: @RealWorldMTV
@EmileeMTV: Oohh.. make sure everyone tunes into the @RealWorldMTV Explosion reunion. As we all know, after shows are where I shine. ;) LOL
@itsarifitz: ... and that was shortlived. my link is dead. what's happening?
@missashc: @itsarifitz hurricane Ashley is coming after the break 😮
@RealWorldMTV: Butt naked Skype date?! Uhh... #realworldreunion
@itsarifitz: *cough* bullshit *cough*
@jennycdelich: This is Brian's handle @BrianTWillJr tell him what you thought the #BrianExorcism
@RealWorldMTV: "I don't like fake friends." Preach, @itsarifitz! #realworldreunion
@itsarifitz: nah don't think i'll go straight again...
@itsarifitz: i don't do fake well.
@missashc: Note to self: it's crossing the line if you're naked webcam chatting w/other girls
@itsarifitz: can someone send a pic with my straight hair to @AriFitzjr, please?
@JamieChinaMTV: Hey, communication and trust!! That's what @itsarifitz & @missashc haaaave that make their relationship different them most ppls.
@JayGMTV: #TeamJayG http://t.co/YJdvuIQ1Xk
@itsarifitz: "hey babe, want the number tho? her name is rebecca.... "
@itsarifitz: lemme try this again. RT if you want me to host season 30's reunion.😈
@missashc: Fun fact: so I'd be lying if I said we didn't have any drinks during filming 😝
@itsarifitz: i don't do smells well.
@RealWorldMTV: I don't think I'll ever forget this phone number situation. #realworldreunion
@JayGMTV: Even when people are wrong. It still hurts your feelings http://t.co/Uh7DFQ1725
@itsarifitz: wait but was ashley m (not my baby) drunk on the reunion or nah?
@missashc: "I'm sorry I just fell asleep. What happened?" Come on girl, I know you could have come up with a better comeback than that.
@itsarifitz: so reunion is about to end, what do you think we missed?
@RealWorldMTV: So was @BrianTWillJr drunk or possessed? #realworldreunion
@BrianTWillJr: I possessed for like 3hrs or #blackedout
@jennycdelich: There was a spirit in the house named Fred #RealWorldExPlosion
@itsarifitz: just gonna say.... I LOVE MY #MISFITZ!
@missashc: So looking back: what was everyone's favorite part of season 29?
@RealWorldMTV: What a great season of #RealWorldExplosion!
@JamieChinaMTV: People are so disappointing these days... You can literally trust no one..
@itsarifitz: #MISFITZ! it's been fun taking over @MTV every weds, now it's time to turn up on youtube #LEGGO  ----> http://t.co/ZrsqtEXjIa
@jennycdelich: Fred was real, I captured the orb of the spirit in the house. Watch the Shit show on http://t.co/vWXeWDzhZK !
@itsarifitz: man i luh this shit.
@JennaCompono: It's been An amazing season and even after all the drama and shit we went through I'm happy it was with the people I was with
@JayGMTV: Lmao http://t.co/blb5BHNMsF
@JayGMTV: #RealWorldExPlosion http://t.co/EtYUX1kvYR
@JennaCompono: The messages and comments I get from my fans r amazing.. I love you all thanks for the love and support from this season! 💕
@JennaCompono: Everyone keeps commenting on my accent! Do I really have that noticeable one?! #nyrepresent
@JennaCompono: Can't sleep
@itsarifitz: did i just shmang it? #tooturnt #randocelebrations
@itsarifitz: #NAHBRUH
@JamieChinaMTV: How am I gonna wake up at 2am and feeling like crap and not able to go back to sleep?! Bahhhhh😑😑



Well, after another very good reunion, the ride came to an end. As I mentioned in my tweets, I didn't live tweet this reunion much because I was writing notes for questions I can ask for the Reunion Revealed post that I hoped that I would do, but unfortunately my subject could get back to me, so I wasn't able to write about it on here. My apologies to fans.


CALLING ALL CASTMATES...
Now as I finally post this in September, we are approaching the launch of a brand new season of Are You The One?, which debuts on October 6th, and for which coverage will kick off shortly here with a primer and preview of season two and a look back at season oneAnd as I tweeted just recently, I am taking another step in my MTV show coverage for this cycle in which I'm considering adding interviews with cast members to what I already do on here. So that means, chats with the people who we see and talk to from these shows will potentially be added to my SocialPulse diaries, Fan's View reunion/after show posts and other things will take precedent here.
   Now, if the current regulations don't apply that I would need to go through MTV Publicity for all interviews except for print-only, then I will apply the following information to here.
   If you're a AYTO cast member and interested in doing an email interview with me for this blog (this won't be a Skype or phone interview), all you have to do is either tweet. follow or send me a DM to either of my Twitter accounts @DC408Dxtr or @DC408DxNow, or simply just email me to dc408dxtr@icloud.com and we'll set things up (i.e. asking for your email privately via DM, ask other castmates if they would want to do one, etc.).
   Shortly after I get a reply and after I take time to find out which questions I want to ask, I plan on sending a questionnaire form for you to fill out, which I plan to have on 5-15 questions for you to fill out, and as always, the quicker you reply, the faster I'll be posting it. Because the show won't premiere for another few weeks, I don't have to pressure you to reply back ASAP as I typically do for other interviews. But for any preseason interviews I might do I would like to have it in by the Saturday before the season 2 premiere, which is October 4th. But I'll be planning on doing interviews throughout the season to keep this blog busy.
   For those involved in season 2, I only plan on asking just general questions and maybe a few "get to know you" ones too so that fans can get to know you more. Therefore, I'll pass over the big questions on the season's key moments to my fellow webcast hosts and to the media. And for the season 1 group, I plan on asking questions on some of the big moments from your season, the baby shower and thoughts on season 2, in addition to the usual "where are you now?" sort-of thing.
   Once again, if you're on the cast of either seasons 1 or 2 of Are You The One? and is down to do an email interview for DCBLOG, either tweet, follow or send me a DM to Twitter @DC408Dxtr or @DC408DxNow, or email me to dc408dxtr@icloud.com to set things up. I look forward to talking to you about this show that I love right here on DCBLOG, and in the case of season 2, also look forward to interacting with you all throughout the season on my social networks.


As for here, for full MTV show coverage, make sure to bookmark this site and all my social platforms for wall-to-wall MTV coverage starting here shortly with Are You The One? Season 2, and continuing on with Real World Back to Chicago, Challenge 26, the upcoming reality comedy Slednecks and, for the time being, Virgin Territory. In addition to my planned blog interviews, my signature DC SocialPulse twitter episode diaries returns just after Sept. 30 with the baby shower for fan favorite perfect match Amber & Ethan as they celebrate the arrival of their new baby with their season 1 castmates. And there will be timely sports, entertainment & miscellaneous posts here also.
   Also, apologies for the lack of recent posts lately; me being busy with other things, plus having some writers block in writing some of these posts, are the reasons why DCBLOG has been slacking. But rest assured, I've been hard at work writing on here in my spare time...it's just those hurdles that's been stopping me in posting them and bringing you the best ones that I have. But once AYTO 2 gets underway, we'll be busy here, and we've got a lot of articles written & queued up and ready to be posted. So, stay tuned here.
   All that aside, follow my live twitter hub DCNOW at @DC408DxNow for live tweets of all of the aforementioned MTV shows plus the busiest time of the sports year with NFL, baseball playoff races, college football, NHL & NBA preseason and golf's Ryder Cup, among other things, all taking place in the coming weeks. And as always, give me a follow back to my twitter & Instagram @DC408Dxtr.
   For now until I talk to you here & on twitter, thanks for reading, have fun and see you then.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).