Saturday, February 10, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Vendettas - "Notes on a Scandal"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

On this late Saturday night -- and after those of you got to see Cleveland native Red Gerard become America's first gold medalist in Korea and the Warriors dominate the Spurs, welcome to our DCBLOG look at Week 6 of The Challenge: Vendettas, where things have been getting a bit more juicy.
   Last week saw a British girl become the center of the house's attention when Melissa finds herself in plenty of drama with a fight with fellow firestarter Kam, which then saw her being voted into the Ring to face off against Sylvia. But her true strength in the game was tested when she fell ill and put into doubt whether she can continue and power through. The two then engage in a stellar elimination and despite not being at a full 100%, Sylvia came away victorious.
   This week, the challengers will tackle a daunting task of having to swim with the fishes and the sharks in a rare nighttime mission. A bromance between two guys then finds itself into some hatred ahead of guys elimination week and big moves by the Troika and in nominations. And as the Jersey Shore gang enjoys their time in Florida, The Challenge house takes on the task of wondering, "Who wrote the note?" as the girls try to figure out who left mean notes in their room.

You'll find out that and more as all the action, reaction and interaction is ahead, along with plenty of Twitter beefs between a vet and two girls over his actions. And after the Pulse, someone who has a British accent herself joins some friends for a good old fashioned eating contest, but it's not disgusting food that they're going for… find out what happens when they eat some wings.

A night in the water, the Note, Twitter beefs, and wings around the table... it's all ahead on The Pulse of The Challenge: Vendettas. And thanks for staying up for us tonight.




CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: We know you're freaking out because #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c, but remember to breathe like @Bruce_Lee85 πŸ˜—πŸ’¨
@BritniNicol: I wish I was w the fammmm yalls snaps got me like... @CaraMariaMTV @JustJem24 @hbarfield13 @Bruce_Lee85
@BrunoBttencourt: Well this morning I messed with the New bitmoji and it’s hilarious . Good morning all
@BritniNicol: Hey @v_cakes .. I know what I’m getting you for Christmas lol!!
- @v_cakes: @BritniNicol Omg, how do I not own one of these already!!!  What do you think Skye would say?  How much do you think I would be charged for this check-in?  And who do I have to hire to carry this around for me?
@CaraMariaMTV: PSA: in two weeks we will find out who is behind “the notes”. whoever wrote it is note cute, not legendary, not a queen, and not funny. He or she is a sociopath and serial liar with rotten insides and mean intentions. I will not acknowledge the person when it airs. @ChallengeMTV
@IamAdamKuhn: I will never understand people’s obsession with celebrity’s lives. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
@JustJem24: "@BestAlexEver: @JustJem24 and @CaraMariaMTV is the friendship I always knew I needed and it’s out here at my favourite place ever universal and I’m just " RT We are so different but that’s my girl. So glad we made up on dirty 30 & have such a real friendship now
@JustJem24: My mood ring is gold today.
@ChallengeMTV: Sh*t's about to go "DROWN!" We're playing "Gasping For Air" on an all new #TheChallengeVendettas, and it's all your fears combined into one challenge 😩 Tune in TONIGHT at 9/8c to watch! 🌊
@v_cakes: SO WHO WROTE IT?!?  Also, can we talk about how my favorite part of this clip is the opening song!  AND... I promise I packed more than this shirt!   #pushit #saltnpeppa #TheChallengeVendettas
@BrunoBttencourt: I always think about when I’m dead all the cool moments I’m going to miss and things. All the cool new music, cool new movies, games and whatever else lol. That all depends on if there is an afterlife or not. Random ass thoughts i swear.
@Bruce_Lee85: "@TCOHHdotORG
🚨New episode Alert 🚨 check out @TCEpod as they connect @caramelapplchey with Reality TV star @Bruce_Lee85 of #MTV fam https://m.soundcloud.com/tcepodcast/the-connected-experience-viral-reality-episode …" RT Everybody check out my podcast interview along with @caramelapplchey on the @TCEpod ..I’ve been waiting for this to finally drop πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
@ChallengeMTV: Don't forget to stay tuned after a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas tonight to watch a Challenge special: "What Would CT Do? all starting at 9/8c! πŸ™Œ
@BritniNicol: Life goal: Referee for the puppy bowl 😩
@DarlaParton: Yay so excited for the Challenge Vendettas tonight! I'm cheering for you @tjlavin lol. That laugh cracks me upπŸ˜‚ I was dying last season when Camilla keep hitting the pole and you were dying laughing. Very contagious.
@KendalSheppard: "@BytesPodcast: Part 1, 2, & 3 of @KendalSheppard ‘s Interview is NOW available on iTunes & our website. Check the bio & profile for links! Subscribe, rate & review #RealityBytesBackPodcast " RT Available now on iTunes!! Just in time for that afternoon commute.. πŸ˜‰ #Listen while waiting for #TheChallengeVendettas !! #OldSchool #Roadrules #TheInferno #undefeated πŸ˜†
- @v_cakes: @KendalSheppard Miss big blue eyes spills the ☕️ for all of your listening pleasure!
@kailah_casillas: Don’t forget to watch #TheChallengeVendettas tonight at 9/8c on @mtv πŸŽ₯
@ChallengeMTV: .@shannanity is as excited for this challenge as @Bruce_Lee85 isn't πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2nprqBQ
@v_cakes: "@jacobbcastillo: @v_cakes that house map with the "+Shane Sometimes" is the best! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And why is he on the floor? " RT He started bringing his mattress into my room bc Brad’s snoring was like that annoying garbage truck that wakes you up in the early am hours ONLY, it was ALL night. & then it became more than that. I think @shannanity took his mattress into every single room in the house @ 1 pt
@SylviaMTV: Out here waiting to blow sh*t up tonight! @ChallengeMTV @kailah_casillas #thechallengevendettas
@Kmorrisx: Swimming challenge ....... OK! I’ll pack my bags ready for departure πŸ˜‚ @ChallengeMTV  #TheChallengeVendettas πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@joss_mooney: Versace, Versace, Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati...🎢
@Marie_TBD: Innocent until proven guilty. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@iamkamiam_: Cute AF 😍😍😍
@Marie_TBD: Everyone’s freaking out about a note and I’m over here like did @Kmorrisx scar my forhead forever? @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas #zoomin #topright
@iamkamiam_: My whole mood for tonight’s Challenge.... #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Why are people never direct 😩
@Rogan_OConnor: 🌼🌎🌈🌀🌊🍭🍻🏝
@DannyPellegrino: There’s a new ep of my podcast out today! @TylerDuckMTV stops by to talk Bravo/Olympics. Here’s a pic of Tyler & I having a Housewives-esque fight by a Vegas pool & doing Val Cherish impressions just bc. Listen on iTunes/Spotify!πŸ·πŸ¦„ https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/everything-iconic-with-danny-pellegrino/id1279562874?mt=2#episodeGuid=188aa8534760983d9a3ddcbc7edb3635 …
@Marie_TBD: Tonight I will prove the naysayers wrong; I’m not a crazy drunk.... I’m just crazy. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@ChallengeMTV: "This Challenge is crazy." 😱 Watch the Challengers attempt "Gasping For Air" on an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, TONIGHT at 9/8c!
@BradFiorenza: When you realize the “cool kids table” is full of geeks & something must be doneπŸ€“πŸ€“ Don’t miss #TheChallengeVendettas TONIGHT at 9/8c on MTV!
@ChallengeMTV: "This Challenge is crazy." 😱 Watch the Challengers attempt "Gasping For Air" on an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, TONIGHT at 9/8c!
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV This entire episode will leave you “gasping for air.” Who’s excited!? @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
- @DJMelReeves: @ChallengeMTV Jheeeeze this looks scary
- @KendalSheppard: @ChallengeMTV Omg my anxiety just jumped WAY tf up. Nope. No way! I mean... I'd do it, but I would need a lot of Xanax... or alcohol. Not both though. That's just crazytalk.
@MTVShows: ...but who wrote the note? Tune in to #TheChallengeVendettas TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV and find out! πŸ‘€
@blacuesta: Looking for a Valentine 😘
@Marie_TBD: Pi•rate: verb verb: pirate; 3rd person present: pirates; past tense: pirated; past participle: pirated; 1. use or reproduce (another's work) for profit without permission, usually in contravention of patent or copyright. ⚔️πŸ“ @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV 🀣 #suspect #Vendettas
@NataliaNegrotti: Sneak peek of me on tonight's episode of the @ChallengeMTV I'll be on YouNow (@NataliaNegrotti) at 9pm ET live commentating... join me 😜 #thechallengevendettas #teamnat
@KyleCGShore: Tonight The Challenge is back on the screens at 8/9c on MTV USA, also a slight chance someone gets eaten by sharks! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
@ImSarahRice: . @SylviaMTV YOU WERE SOOOOOO GOOD in the elimination!!!! Omg omg you HAVE to come on our show!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m #teamsylvia for liiiife! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
@ChallengeMTV: Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 9/8c to watch #TheChallengeVendettas and play along with #TheChallengeTrivia! You could win some sweet Challenge swag πŸ‘€ http://on.mtv.com/2DSIo1D
@CaraMariaMTV: "@RuPaulsDragCon: @CaraMariaMTV Hi Cara! One of our employees is a huge #TheChallenge fan and they're convinced they saw you at #DragCon NYC... We've got a bet going... was it you?!? " RT I was there with my girl @NicolexoRamos. She learned the death drop :) WE LOVE DRAG QUEENS! #faveshowever
@JayGMTV: I have no idea what this "note" thing is all about but all this hype on twitter has me really wanting to know who did it! πŸ˜‚ @ChallengeMTV #challengevendettas #thechallenge
@Kmorrisx: "@BRlTNI: kayleigh is not a suspect for the notes. i will not let y’all let other people believe these lies πŸ”ͺ " RT Haha you shall see tonight how much fucks I gave for that note πŸ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Me when #TheChallengeVendettas starts in 1 HOUR! Tune into @MTV to watch! πŸ™
@MTVBananas: Eyes on the prize πŸŒπŸ‘€ #NoMakeup #fitchicks #TheChallengeVendettas #bananasdoingthings @KyleCGShore @CaraMariaMTV
@t_raines33: The face you make when you almost die from drowning. #TheChallengeVendettas all new tonight at 9/8c on MTV @ChallengeMTV
- @DerrickMTV: @t_raines33 I know that feeling!!! That underwater shit is KRAZY!!
@UrbanDaddy: #TheChallengeVendettas, starring veteran @MTVBananas, as well as newcomers @KyleCGShore and @joss_mooney, represents the future of reality TV.
@DJMelReeves: The award for the smallest bum in the world goes to @KyleCGShore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Marie_TBD: Have our prayers been answered!? Looks like @MTV is airing a rerun of @ChallengeMTV after the CT special! #thechallengevendettas
@KaramoBrown: Just 6 hours till you can binge all 8 episodes of @queereye on @netflix So excited for the world to see the... https://fb.me/7YdDASEPE


AS THEY SAW IT: "Notes on a Scandal" 
@MTV: #TheChallengeVendettas starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @ChallengeMTV πŸ”₯
@ChallengeMTV: Me, because #TheChallengeVendettas starts right now on @MTV! Are you watching + tweeting along? πŸ•Ί
@Marie_TBD: LOLLL what!?
@Marie_TBD: I swear my accent is way better than what has been shown thus far. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@BritniNicol: LETS GO LETS GO #thechallengevendettas
- @ChallengeMTV: @BritniNicol πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: .@n_zanattaMTV's got a point πŸ™…‍♀️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "This is a game where you trust no one.")
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Truth
@SylviaMTV: Who’s ready!!!! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVBananas: Here we go! #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: My girls though!!!! @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas 🐬🐬🐬🐬
@ChallengeMTV: HELLO, @JOSS_MOONEY. #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Spotted: Marie eating. Again. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@IWantMyEmTV: I’m so late to the #vendetta game. Who are all these British people and why have they turned @Marie_TBD into one of them?
@ChallengeMTV: What do we have here? πŸ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of a pink note)
@BritniNicol: WHO LEFT THE NOTEEEEπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
@Marie_TBD: What’s worse being suspect, or wearing flip flops out? @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@BradFiorenza: Who is it??? @shannanity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MTV_NellyT: Let the childish Games Begin πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“, tune ppl 9/8c @mtv @ChallengeMTV @mtv
@IWantMyEmTV: AND WHY IS @shannanity a hologram?! #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: She gonna eat her words folks!!! @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: "@cindyyyrella32: How they gonna have a challenge under water knowing @Bruce_Lee85 can’t swim πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚" RT Right...mannn I was mad as hellπŸ˜’#TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVBananas: I had no idea Ghosts wore flip flops πŸ‘» @shannanity #NoteGate #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: These roommates are hook, line, and sinker 🀦‍♀️#TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Devin - "This is psychological warfare at its finest.")
@IWantMyEmTV: It was me. I wrote the note. @Marie_TBD @shannanity @JustJem24
@MTVBananas: TV tough guys πŸ“Ί πŸ’ͺ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @shannanity: @MTVBananas After YOUR POST ON IG 🀷🏻‍♂️😭😭🀷🏻‍♂️ what Else could I say
@Marie_TBD: How are my shoes in the room with them, but @shannanity heard me walk out in them? @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@brogalaann: I was just to make a reference to Clue, but @MTVBananas beat me to it. #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: We don’t write notes we actually confront people lol. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @iamkamiam_ re-fuckin-tweet
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas No childishness here!!!
@ChallengeMTV: WHO WROTE THE NOTE? πŸ€” #TheChallengeVendettas
@SylviaMTV: Taking it back to highschool.... who wrote the note? @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: .@Marie_TBD is NOT taking the blame for this one! ✌️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "I'm so over that s___.")
@ChallengeMTV: .@SylviaMTV’s grenade is a DUD! 😯 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of the group reacting)
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Unfortunately I had a dud.... I told y’all I wasn’t “faking” sick @ChallengeMTV
- @Bruce_Lee85: @ChallengeMTV @v_cakes reaction πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ˜‚ I love her
- @v_cakes: @Bruce_Lee85 I finally had a reaction to a competition.  Yay!  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: .@CaraMariaMTV is stressed AF! 😰 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her shaking her head)
@Marie_TBD: They better show this!!!!!!!!
@iamkamiam_: I’m stressed #TheChallengeVendettas
- @ChallengeMTV: @iamkamiam_ I am stressed FOR YOU #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: Kailah walks out of the room & says “I’m going to make us pizza” @Marie_TBD @iamkamiam_ @SylviaMTV
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD @SylviaMTV We loved pizza what can I say 🀷🏽‍♀️
@IWantMyEmTV: #notegate @Marie_TBD #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: "@SylviaMTV: @jonaynayy You’ll have to wait and see fear not @Marie_TBD has me" RT We better see! LOL @ChallengeMTV
@HannahhhKate: @kailah_casillas cure to @SylviaMTV sickness..."I'll go make pizza" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•
@frannyfrann21: Bet @MTVDevinWalker wrote the note bc he’s not even a suspect rn but the way he talking is just too shadyπŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: @v_cakes Nope... if I left a note it’d say! Dear Veronica
- @v_cakes: @Bruce_Lee85 Do we believe my “vendetta”??? @Bruce_Lee85? #TheChallengeVendettas
- @BritniNicol: @v_cakes Lmao I actually see him writing this 🀣
@t_raines33: Note gate πŸ“ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Wowww!!!! The team selections were not random!!! Back me up here @ZNichols15 @t_raines33 @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Not random at all. Marie put me on that badass team πŸ˜œπŸ’πŸ»‍♀️
@WestonBergmann: I could have done this without taking a single breath.
@ChallengeMTV: .@BradFiorenza just set the bar high for this game! πŸ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: 150 ft.)
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV My manπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
@DerrickMTV: Underwater Challenges are ALWAYS the SCARIEST 🀦‍♂️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: My merman 🧜🏼‍♂️🧜🏼‍♂️🧜🏼‍♂️ #thechallengevendettas @BradFiorenza
- @BradFiorenza: @BritniNicol Hi pretty girl! 😘
@ChallengeMTV: “They call that a Victor-y!” #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him)
@Marie_TBD: I set @BradFiorenza up for failure by creating the teams. @Kmorrisx @iamkamiam_ and @MTV_NellyT weren’t great swimmers. And the voting wouldn’t land in his favor.
- @MTV_NellyT: @Marie_TBD @BradFiorenza and 2 others   She honestly did set this up 🧠
- @iamkamiam_: @Marie_TBD @BradFiorenza and 2 others   You’re all brain!
- @Marie_TBD: @iamkamiam_ πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
@ChallengeMTV: When your vendetta isn’t gasping for air… #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Nelson)
@ChallengeMTV: .@shannanity and @MTVBananas are neck and neck! 😱 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of them in the water)
@Marie_TBD: The @CaraMariaMTV comment was completely edited. The first part “part of me feels bad for her” was when she busted her chin open. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@BritniNicol: Don’t get me started on this challenge🀦🏼‍♀️ #thechallengevendettas
@v_cakes: So did @Marie_TBD throw the competition???  Did she take a lesson from watching me?  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Marie_TBD: @v_cakes Can someone back me up here lol this is so fckd
- @v_cakes: @Marie_TBD Marie!  You were talking about it before the competition!!!  Wtf are you talking about.
- @Marie_TBD: @v_cakes I’m confused. Lol
- @v_cakes: @Marie_TBD Stop being CORNY!
@BradFiorenza: @Marie_TBD !!! 😳 did you?lol
- @Marie_TBD: @BradFiorenza LMAO. Yeah. Sorry about that.
- @BradFiorenza: @Marie_TBD πŸ€” I knew it.. πŸ€œπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰
@v_cakes: So I came up because I swallowed a whole bunch of ocean water.  Don’t ask why, I have no idea why. #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: My team "randomly" is stacked! Lol Let's go! #TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: Don’t snooze on Sugar @shannanity ‘s swimmin skills yo...Shane’s a Shark in the water. #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: No shocker there 😩 #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: When bae has you like… πŸ’• #TheChallengeVendettas (GIF of Cara Maria)
@t_raines33: Little do you know...I'm a master diver  🏊 #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: If your friends don’t gas you up like this, then are they even your friends? #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of girls watching from the balcony)
@ChallengeMTV: Me if I had to do this challenge πŸ‘‹ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Devin - "Abort mission.")
@n_zanattaMTV: 80 ft heyyy I’ll take it ;)  how are you guys liking it?!?
@ChallengeMTV: Forever convinced that @t_raines33 is not human. #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Tony swimming)
@ChallengeMTV: TFW the teacher calls on you and you didn’t do the reading… #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kam)
@Marie_TBD: There’s a reason tony is laughing. We set these teams up both to win and to lose. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
- @v_cakes: @Marie_TBD And to throw (if necessary).
@MTVBananas: Jemmye may look like a sea creature, but she definitely doesn't swim like one...  #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @JustJem24: @MTVBananas I think everybody knows you think I’m ugly. You don’t have to tweet it every single week. @NataliaNegrotti please tell your boyfriend to leave me alone. I would never let my man constantly attack a woman’s appearance. He’s making you look bad girl.
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas You might look like the winner... b/c you were definitely set up to be one. . #poweroftheedit
- @DerrickMTV: @MTVBananas Veteran Game Play or Out of Bounds Bully?? #SwimJemmyeSwim 🏊‍♀️ @JustJem24 🧜‍♀️
- @KendalSheppard: @DerrickMTV @JustJem24 Out of his lane!! I enjoy a fun Banana banter, I truly do. But there's a line. If both parties are not in on the fun... it's not ok. This saddens me.. I really think he's fun, clever and often enjoy his posts. πŸ˜” **I don't know him, this is just my Twitter observation...
@iamkamiam_: Who should I vote for? 😩 matter fact who would YOU vote for?  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: "@LikeBentley: Leroy went from not knowing how to swim to swimming 12ft under water. Yasss @Bruce_Lee85 " RT πŸ’πŸΏ‍♂️🏊🏾‍♂️πŸ˜‚
@SylviaMTV: Hold on @iamkamiam_ I rocked with you?!? @ChallengeMTV what the hell?!? πŸ˜‰
- @iamkamiam_: @SylviaMTV I need you to know that I rock with YOU! 🐬❤️
- @SylviaMTV: @iamkamiam_ Damn right!!!
@iamkamiam_: The fact that I really ROCK WITH @SylviaMTV though 😏 #TheChallengeVendettas
@v_cakes: Who thinks people should be tested for roids before competing in a Challenge series? πŸ™Š
@t_raines33: *in my Dory voice   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! 🏊🐠 #TonyTime #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @iamkamiam_: @t_raines33 TONY TIME!
@ChallengeMTV: Mood. #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Britni eyerolling)
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Mood-24/7
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV Bossy.. @BritniNicol 😍
@ChallengeMTV: When @BradFiorenza swims his ass off and still gets thrown into elimination #TheChallengeVendettas
- @SylviaMTV: Ahhh that sucks doesn’t it?!? #Karma @ChallengeMTV
@BradFiorenza: Have a nice laugh on me @t_raines33 !!!lol πŸ–•πŸ˜ŽπŸ–•
- @t_raines33: @BradFiorenza "The Brad" πŸ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@LuFaMoRo: Let’s not pretend no one noticed that Bananas’s team suspiciously only had one girl and it was one of stronger ones too #TheChallengeVendettas πŸ•΅πŸ½‍♀️ @JustJem24 @v_cakes Spill the tea here because I’m sure this was discussed
- @JustJem24: @LuFaMoRo The troika(marie, tony, & Zach) actually picked the teams & Marie purposely wanted to be on Brad’s team with bad swimmers to throw it.
@AliviaHuntxr: This is one of those challenges where playing the trumpet in high school and learning how to hold my breath for a long time would come in handy lmfao @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: 🌴🌴🌴 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Natalie - "So shady!")
@ChallengeMTV: It’s decision making time! πŸ™ Who’s names do you want to see on the deliberation wall? #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kyle)
@BradFiorenza: "@SarahSmile4213: @Marie_TBD @BradFiorenza and 3 others   I'm confused @ChallengeMTV . How did @Marie_TBD set them??" RT  Oh she did; trust me!! πŸ™„lol #TheChallengeVendettas
@v_cakes: "@ap_ramsey: @v_cakes Yes, before the challenge started TJ said the teams were chosen at random. Didn’t sound like that was true. " RT  Nope, the last Troika put the teams together. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @BritniNicol: @v_cakes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I saw this and immediately thought of you!!
- @Marie_TBD: @v_cakes There were levels to this shit.
@Marie_TBD: "@SarahSmile4213: @Marie_TBD @BradFiorenza and 3 others   I'm confused @ChallengeMTV . How did @Marie_TBD set them??" RT Troika chose team selection whenever there were team challenges and the grenade wasn’t used to do so. #thechallengevendettas
@kailah_casillas: I’m not using him but I know he’ll protect me... lol BIG DIFFERENCE 🀦🏻‍♀️πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @shannanity: @kailah_casillas Right?!? 🀷🏻‍♂️πŸ™πŸΌ
@MTVBananas: Bananas in Pajamas πŸŒπŸ‘˜ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Inquisition time! Or should we say… tea time? ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kyle, Bananas and Tony at the table)
@BradFiorenza: “It’s like getting pulled over” I love you @MTVDevinWalker !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@BritniNicol: @shannanity you and I with the eye rolls tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #thechallengevendettas
@DerrickMTV: @MTVDevinWalker 🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸš”
@MTVBananas: Use me... Abuse me... 🀜🍌😁 @NataliaNegrotti #TheChallengeVendettas
- @NataliaNegrotti: @MTVBananas I was protecting u... Victor was coming after u. Ur welcome
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you think will get sent into elimination? πŸ€” #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Not another note! 😩 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Jemmye - "Who the f___ does that?")
@Bruce_Lee85: Listening to @t_raines33 like
@BradFiorenza: “He called me @dennisrodman ; I don’t know it that’s good or bad” @KyleCGShore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: You could say that again, @kailah_casillas! πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "I live in a house of crazy people.")
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Ya think 😩
- @v_cakes: @ChallengeMTV The Challenge brings out the crazy in all of us! #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: "@universaldance3: i want to see @hbarfield13 and @BritniNicol play the game together. still can't believe we almost got that on #Rivals3! Need my southern duo #TheChallengeVendettas" RT That would be perfection.
@DerrickMTV: @t_raines33!! BROOO!!! Scottie!!! 🀣 @KyleCGShore!! Denis Rodman is the BEST REBOUNDER that’s ever played the game of BASKETBALL!  Tatted up from the floor up! 6 rings for Scottie, 3 rings for Rodman. #ChicagoBulls 😜#TheChallengeVendettas πŸŒͺ
@alb_relax: @shannanity is so messy, i love him!!! #thechallengevendettas
@MTVBananas: Don't come for Michael πŸ€ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@reaIitytvs: @BritniNicol is not about the all bark no bite type of people πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@Philly_West1: Johnny say spill he tea Shane in 0.1 seconds  #TheChallengeVendettas
@reaIitytvs: Shane throwing victor under the bus 😈 @shannanity #challengevendettas
@kailah_casillas: What was the trivia question??
@ChallengeRWRR: Kyle out here calling @shannanity annoying yet he’s the one who says PEEEEEZZZAAAπŸ• #KnowYourRole #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Wrong. @BSwiftMTV did the to me and @TeaTimeWithToya 
@BritniNicol: "@EmilyDEldridge: Who would write a note to themselves???? @BritniNicol doesn't seem like someone to write themselves a note." RT And if I did I’d tell myself how fabulous I am!
@ChallengeMTV: Eeeverybody is locking lips tonight πŸ’‹ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Nicole and Kyle kissing)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV All day baby!
@t_raines33: Jordan's got 6 rings and @MTVBananas has 6 Challenge wins the comparison only seemed right #ImScottiePippen πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@n_zanattaMTV: Hahaha I love @KyleCGShore but I’m a lesbian lol even though you’re fcuken awesome!
@AliviaHuntxr: Get a man that talks about you the way @MTVBananas and @t_raines33 talk about joss
@ChallengeMTV: .@shannanity is NOT holding back! 😳 #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "Being honest with you is not s____ing on you!")
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV It’s being honest; no offense.
@jemmyestan1: Ooop Britni we have decided to stan forever @BritniNicol #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: "@jordNcustMkicks: @BritniNicol so what was it like being on The Sopranos? " RT I’ve actually been told this a lot haha!
@ChallengeMTV: WHO WILL IT BE?! Find out on next Tuesday’s #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! Stay tuned for ‘What Would CT Do?’ up next on @MTV πŸ“Ί
@ChallengeMTV: We’re just getting started! And the twists. are. coming. Here’s what’s next on this season of #TheChallengeVendettas πŸ”₯
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV I told you this will be one for the books. & we’re just getting started. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
- @aimeehall1001: @Marie_TBD Ohh I can’t wait. Only because @JustJem24 @Marie_TBD @t_raines33 @KyleCGShore are my favs. ❤️
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV When the real drama didn’t even begin yet 😩
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Let’s light it the Fu** up!!! @ChallengeMTV pulling hair out 2013 clothes over the railing!
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Shits about to get wilddddd
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV Example of weak ass girl gangs 🀲🏼
- @AliviaHuntxr: @ChallengeMTV W.O.W.


AFTER HOURS: and CT Returns 
@ChallengeMTV: He may not be on #TheChallengeVendettas, but @TheOfficial_CT has A LOT to say about this season πŸ‘€ 'What Would CT Do?' starts right now on @MTV!
@Marie_TBD: I’ve always known @shannanity true colors. 🌈🌈🌈 @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: Woooooof that mid season trailer though!!!!! AND that’s not even half it. LOL @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@LastQueens__: πŸ—£ I LOVE CT 🧑 HE IS EVERYTHING, IM SAD HES NOT ON THIS SEASON BUT HE DOES HAVE A KID SO 🀷🏽‍♀️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: "@nmooree: We love a legend! #Whatwouldctdo #TheChallengeVendettas" RT King! πŸ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVBananas: Best episode by far!!! #EverythingsBetterWithMoreBananas 🍌🍌🍌 #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: .@TheOfficial_CT has his strategy on lock πŸ”‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "You take a really strong person and use it to your advantage.")
@BrianaAlejandro: Lmao @TheOfficial_CT saying he wasn't on this season of @ChallengeMTV because he doesn't have any vendettas #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Never forget! #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of the Backpack)
@LastQueens__: Don’t let the Dad Bod fool you ❤️❤️πŸ’™πŸ’™ CT 😍 Is everything #TheChallengeVendettas #ChallengeVendettas
@Richboyhawkins1: CT is the real KING! πŸ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
@MzKRB: My love for CT shouldn’t be this strong all these years later. But yet, here I am.. #TheChallengeVendettas #WhatwouldCTDo
@danceonfordays: "Friends don't let friends skip leg-day..looking like a house on stilts." CT really took me out with that description of Rogan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: “#Bratni” 🀣  - @TheOfficial_CT
@TheVindictive: I am SHOOK! THE QUEEN IS HERE @laurelstucky #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@n_zanattaMTV: "@Annacakez: No. Not @n_zanattaMTV . Girl please tell me you didn't write the note! #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Haha my writing isn’t that neat 🀣🀣
@v_cakes: "@SageSheppard3: @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV Dude. You’re funny when it’s not directed at people. When you call a female out and degrade her, that makes you an asshole. You need to think before you tweet. Are you competing with your president for the most juvenile tweets? #BananaTrump…" RT And the little 🍌 strikes again.  Shame on everyone that encourages his shit in his comments.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: "@BRlTNI: @BritniNicol you made out with aneesa? when did this happen? πŸ˜‚" RT Lmao, @AneesaMTV what the first week of dirty 30? I think the 1st or second night lmao right after the purge actually.
@diamondovelove1: “Sometimes your idols become your Vendettas”-@kailah_casillas #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: .@AneesaMTV is spilling ALL the tea! ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "I'm not one to gossip, I just may have heard that...")
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Aneesa got that Britt-ish accent game on point !
@shannanity: Fun Fact - My alliance was never with “my room” I had one alliance with Devin but no one else.... but I did have an agreement w/ Bannanas, Leroy and others...I didn’t throw anyone under the bus that I owed anything too- I knew it was between me and @elfitvic going n #themoreuknow
@sashakrew: Aneesa spilling all types of tea  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: I understand why people don’t consider me a real competitor now. None of my strengths have ever been shown.. both physical and mental. Tell me, when’s the last time you saw me in the bottom though?
@ChallengeMTV: "@Haleyx0: Can CT have his own aftershow for the rest of this season or  #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Not against this idea. #TheChallengeVendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: TONY TWO TANKS. #tonytime @ChallengeMTV @t_raines33
@1LadySky2Blu: CT and Anessa commentary is everything  #thechallengevendettas
@ChallengeChatt1: Post Episode 6 power rankings for the guys:  1) @MTVBananas - like it or not, he’s been the best so far   2) @BradFiorenza - minus the eating (or lack there of), he’s been strong in all challenges   3) @t_raines33 - 2 big showings back 2 back in challenges   #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeChatt1: Post Episode 6 Power Rankings for the girls:  1) @n_zanattaMTV - been the top female in 2 different challenges   2) @BritniNicol - She’s been solid in all challenges. Underrated.   3) @CaraMariaMTV - she’s just going to be tough 1 on 1   #TheChallengeVendettas
@JustJem24: Fuck with my brother. & I’ll fuck with you & your shit. No fucks given..
- @SylviaMTV: @JustJem24 Been there done that Jem still regret NOTHING!
@ChallengeMTV: "@mtg04231997: I love Anessa & CT’s commentary! These two are amazing together #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait. #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: How do you guys feel about @TheOfficial_CT's thoughts on #TheChallengeVendettas?
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV Nice recap of the eating challenge!!! Thanks! @TheOfficial_CT The whole show looks great! @AneesaMTV #TheChallengeVendettas #Pizzagate
@BrianaAlejandro: So when is @TheOfficial_CT and @AneesaMTV getting their own after show? I'm living for this special  #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: Sooo... @TheOfficial_CT We need to talk. LIKE NOW😈😈😈  #thechallengevendettas
@MTVBananas: "@georgiiismith: Everyone stays talking shit about @MTVBananas but there’s a reason they’re so worried about him. He’s the best for a reason #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV" RT You make a compelling argument
@JennaCompono: Who’s the surprise guest!! 🀨
@CaraMariaMTV: We need to see @MTVDevinWalker super awesome “dont pick me” inquisition flash cards. It needs its own special. 🀣 @ChallengeMTV
@KendalSheppard: Me wanting to who wrote the notes is like Brad wanting to know what's in box..
@ChallengeMTV: "@ShiGirl2224: I ❤️ @TheOfficial_CT ... & πŸ•! #TheChallengeVendettas" RT My two true loves. #TheChallengeVendettas
@NurysKMateo: Sooo many cute couples were made this season
@CaraMariaMTV: @BritniNicol 😘 hey girl
- @BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV Ay shawtyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©
@CaraMariaMTV: “Drunk. Old. Aweful version of Mark Walhberg.” @Kmorrisx  @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV 🀣🀣🀣
@ChallengeMTV: "@ShoBusyLivin: @JennaCompono 😍😍😍😍😍.  #TheChallengeVendettas #WhatwouldCTDo" RT .@JennaCompono joins @TheOfficial_CT now to talk #TheChallengeVendettas 😈
@ChallyGirl83: @MTV needs to give @TheOfficial_CT a hosting position bc this shit is hilarious!!🀣🀣🀣 @TheChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@MTVBananas: "@CaraMariaMTV: “Drunk. Old. Aweful version of Mark Walhberg.” @Kmorrisx  @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV 🀣🀣🀣" RT *Awful
@JennaCompono: Had so much fun coming back for “what would ct do” hope you enjoyed ☺️
@DerrickMTV: @TheOfficial_CT droppin mad @ChallengeMTV knowledge on this special...
@ChallengeMTV: We're missing @TheOfficial_CT on #TheChallengeVendettas, but we've had some pretty great times with him! πŸ˜‰
@Marie_TBD: Thanks for the support ✊🏻 I’ll “take “alllll the pizza”  for you. @TheOfficial_CT @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas #pizzapolice
@Marie_TBD: Looking HOT fire. @JennaCompono
- @JennaCompono: @Marie_TBD Thank you 😜😘
@MichiAllen: Ok, @MTV needs to have @TheOfficial_CT host more shows with commentary. He is slaying it! πŸ˜‚ Love πŸ’• #CT! #TheChallenge #WWCTDO ❓ @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@Dzizzle94: Me when CT said he's coming back..... #TheChallengeVendettas
@JennaCompono: "@Kay_Elle_28: Woah @JennaCompono looking so TINY on the after show with @TheOfficial_CT! Is that what everyone looks like after an ankle fracture?! " RT Hahah thank you I lost about 13 pounds!!! Haha😜
@Marie_TBD: Shady @JennaCompono
@n_zanattaMTV: @JennaCompono love you girl always!!!
@BritniNicol: Ooooh @CaraMariaMTV To me.. cleaning your wound w vodka to wiping our smudged lipstick off of your beautiful face☺️😘
- @CaraMariaMTV: @BritniNicol 😘
@CaraMariaMTV: PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A GIF OF @TheOfficial_CT YELLING “TOUCH MY VAGINA”  lmfao @ChallengeMTV 🀣🀣🀣
@CaraMariaMTV: "@_alicia_x3: can't stand how much the girls on the challenge are hating on @CaraMariaMTV  instead of just admitting the reason they want to get rid of her is b/c she's fucking awesome they unjustifiably talk about how "bad" she is. That's call hating. At least the boys admit Bananas is good." RT Aw. Thanks. 😘
@ChallengeMTV: That’s a wrap on tonight’s special with @TheOfficial_CT 🎬 See y’all next week for an all-new #TheChallengeVendettas!


@Marie_TBD: Me rn trying not to be a petty bitch.
@AneesaMTV: @DerrickMTV @BritniNicol Haha probably. She’s my flirty hippie friend #noregrets
@LuFaMoRo: @JustJem24 Why didn’t they air this?? This is the kind of great drama/gameplay that we come for @ChallengeMTV TJ said it was random. Also @Marie_TBD bravo πŸ‘ slay a bit.
@Marie_TBD: I stand by my prediction that @BritniNicol and @CaraMariaMTV have something to do with it. Especially after watching episode; its practically a confession lol @ChallengeMTV #respect #thechallengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: Shoutout to @BradFiorenza for his performance. Like a pro πŸ‘Œ he didn’t deserve the ring, then again none of us did. @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Great leaders don’t set out to be great leaders. They set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role - it’s always about the goal.
@Marie_TBD: 🐬 seem like the only genuine people in that house. Don’t @ me
@n_zanattaMTV: I never want to be anyone other than me. Give it all you got, never look back and never regret.
@kailah_casillas: .... you know it @iamkamiam_ @Marie_TBD @SylviaMTV

@Steven_Plummer2: It’s #TheChallengeVendettas time!
@CSUGradAkirk: Is this the challenge or who done it lol #ChallengeVendettas
@Steven_Plummer2: This challenge scares me #TheChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: I appreciate your honesty @tjlavin  “did I try this. Hell no” #ChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: Bananas saying what I said bout Victor since the premiere he still thinks it big brother #ChallengeVendettas
@AceNichols33: I can't stand Victor and I don't know why. #TheChallengeVendettas
@TheAllanAguirre: "@TheChallenge1o1: Idk why Tony thinks him & Johnny are boys. Johnny will screw you over in a HEARTBEAT #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Tbh, he was over-acting. Bananas needs Tony more this season than Tony needs Bananas considering the number of people against Bananas. Tony is playing the game really well this season.
@CSUGradAkirk: When Kyle said he doesn’t know who Dennis Rodman is #ChallengeVendettas
@Steven_Plummer2: LMAO Kyle not getting the basketball reference is awesome #TheChallengeVendettas
@TheAllanAguirre: when they revealed Victor as being one of the three names nominated for elimination they put Big Brother under his name just so fans are aware where he's from.
@CSUGradAkirk: I’m glad @shannanity  is putting Victor in his place dude thinks it bb where you have to suck up to the hoh people see that and find it pathetic  good job Shane! #ChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Also: @n_zanattaMTV in no way pulled the wool over our eyes. #thechallengevendettas #trust @ChallengeMTV
- @n_zanattaMTV: @Marie_TBD Lmao wait what’s this even mean
@Marie_TBD: I can name a few thirsty cast members myself. πŸ’¦ @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas πŸ’¦
@Steven_Plummer2: We have to wait until next week for the heavy hitters to debut this season #TheChallengeVendettas
@davidbloom7: Two takes #TheChallengeVendettas takes: - @t_raines33 said what I have been saying for years. @MTVBananas = MJ = GOAT. Unfortunately, I knew @ScottiePippen and no offense Tony, but you are no Scottie Pippen...maybe Jud Buechlor   - @TheOfficial_CT deserves his own talk show. Wow.
@AceNichols33: Yall.. for real though.. is this the whole episode? I'm dying. #TheChallengeVendettas

@WestonBergmann: Snack size chips and candy are an insult to the damage I want to inflect on an actual full size bag
@shannanity: "@ChallCheapTalk: When you see your friend putting in work with their crush 😏 @shannanity @Marie_TBD #TheChallengeVendettas " RT This is why I love us @Marie_TBD
@olivia_daviis: Omg @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD @SylviaMTV and @iamkamiam_ friendship is the cutest 😍 #goals
@KylleJohnnn: When will the newbies learn to not mess with the big dog? @MTVBananas #TheChallengeVendettas
@AliviaHuntxr: Me *chants laurel's name as loudly as one can in their head*
@EmoneySunset: Watching The Challenge for the first time ever and there's a girl with a British accent who better show these Americans what the fuck is good.
- @princeofnorway: @EmoneySunset You better be talking about my future ex wife @DJMelReeves πŸ˜πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
@EmoneySunset: Johnny Bananas needs to stop wasting his time with reality TV and run for president already.
@princeofnorway: I’m sick and out of movies to watch so I’ve been binge watching @ChallengeMTV and that shit is wayyy doper than AYTO πŸ˜… haven’t seen enough swimming yet but I got a lil ways to go 🀽🏼‍♂️
- @princeofnorway: @EmoneySunset Is it a coincidence that we’re both watching this for the first time at the same time? I think not... πŸ’˜
- @EmoneySunset: @princeofnorway We need to get on this show where do we audition.
@princeofnorway: Real talk I would wreck any of these dudes at anything in 5 feet or more of water. Well 4 feet if we’re talking about Johnny
@princeofnorway: I would tweet something about swimming the night they air the swimming episode leave me alone I haven’t seen it yet πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
@princeofnorway: Melissa is the loml πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
@princeofnorway: The editing on this show is so great. The sound tracks. Everything. Amazing πŸ˜‚


WEDNESDAY AFTERMATH: Bananas vs. the Girls 
@MTV: Did Shane make a @ChallengeMTV power play by selling out Victor on last night's episode? http://on.mtv.com/2E7UV1w
@Kmorrisx: Seems like I missed out on @ChallengeMTV ep last night.....but no1 is none the wiser who wrote the notes πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: What people don’t understand is that I love the hate. The more you talk, the more I love it. Peoples opinions are so meaningless in my life & I think it’s hilarious to see that creative insults, my friends and I actually laugh.
@Marie_TBD: Dropped some tea @AneesaMTV
@v_cakes: #MTV should have hired a wardrobe stylist for Uncle CT #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTVBananas: @v_cakes This sounds an awful lot like a tweet criticizing @TheOfficial_CT based solely on his appearance and age? Haven't you just spent the past two weeks advocating against this type of superficiality? Hypocrisy much? @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@v_cakes: I just read your tag line! “This game is ugly, the people that play it are ugly...” @ChallengeRewind
@v_cakes: Why. Am. I. Still. Awake.
@joss_mooney: Only you can control your own happiness. No one can give it to you or take it away. It’s yours to create.
@BritniNicol: "@challengemtv__: Holy fuck, what if @MTVDevinWalker wrote the notes?! #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Not to me. Not ever. @MTVDevinWalker is fam & fam ain’t petty.
@BritniNicol: @v_cakes Lmao you really did! You popped up like wtf🀣 you and @joss_mooney #technicaldifficulties
- @v_cakes: @BritniNicol @joss_mooney Ummmm, you can include @CaraMariaMTV in this statement too.  I don’t think she would be upset.
@stellaryess: My favorite part of The Challenge Vendettas is @BritniNicol 😍πŸ”₯
@ChallengeMTV: There were more than a few people - guys and girls - who were happy about Sylvia's dud grenade. What'd you think? πŸ’£πŸ’₯ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV This was me being happy when @tjlavin told us it was BOYS DAY. πŸ€— cuz. Water challenge. And im a cat.
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV PRAISE THE LORDDD
@CaraMariaMTV: @SylviaMTV worked her ass off for that grenade. She should have been able to use it, even from her death bed back at the house. Give the girl a break @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: "@CamiLiModel: Wowwwwwww. I woulda burned that bitch down to the ground. https://twitter.com/kmorrisx/status/961264926105972736 …" RT Haha hence why it’s taking 3 ppl to stop me πŸ˜‚
@JustJem24: "@mantonello10: @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV This joke is coming from someone that calls himself “banana’s”, wears banana’s clothing and tags #fitchicks in his comments ... I think Jemmye is doing just fine. Game wise, what has the ‘goat’ done lately? Zero." RT I’m actually dead at the tags #fitchicks in his comments. I didn’t know he did that, what a loser 😭.
@JustJem24: I can’t believe my curse theory has Johnny this bitter 🀷🏻‍♀️
@JustJem24: "@Mr_Survivor_: @JustJem24 @NataliaNegrotti Oh come on now. Its not her fault he's a shitty person." RT Oh I know that & I love @NataliaNegrotti .. My point is that she is too good to be associated with him, she doesn’t need him but he wants to be associated with her for her big brother following....  That man only cares about himself.
@rockstae9670: Probably one of my favourite moments from last nights episode of #TheChallengeVendettas @NataliaNegrotti  @MTVBananas  #Banatalie
@v_cakes: @SylviaMTV @ChallengeMTV You should have been able to use it from your hospital bed!  You earned that grenade πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ’£ I said it while we were in that moment as well. I thought it was a complete BS move to take it away from you.
@ChallengeMTV: On last night’s #TheChallengeVendettas, @shannanity spilled ALL the tea at The Inquisition ☕️ Will it cost him in the long run? http://on.mtv.com/2GW5bvD
@t_raines33: "@bentheeemvp: Am i the only one  noticing that @t_raines33 went from an average competitor to a total beast this season??" RT I've just been patient but now it's #TonyTime
@MTV_NellyT: Thanks @JustJem24 JustJem24 for being a real one πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NEVER said I was @Kmorrisx kaleighmariemorrisx bf... and I was SINGLE goin into the show πŸ€” Don't be childish. Must be a @mtvex exonbeach thing. Save the #drama for your #Momma 🀫 @ChallengeMTV @MTV
- @Kmorrisx: @MTV_NellyT You wanna talk about momma .... tell yo momma her son is the harder grafter when it comes to girls. Followed me around the villa, followed Melissa around the villa then followed me to London. Not “ex on the beach” drama. It’s Nelson needs airtime/get laid drama.
- @DJMelReeves: @Kmorrisx πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@DJMelReeves: aw @n_zanattaMTV you slept in my bed after I left!? Did you get the bracelet I left you ❤️
- @n_zanattaMTV: @DJMelReeves And of course I slept in your bed it was the closet thing I had when you left. When I missed you I ran into your bed wishing you were still there. 😘
- @DJMelReeves: @n_zanattaMTV Did it smell like me πŸ˜‚
- @n_zanattaMTV: @DJMelReeves I got the bracelet and the note beautiful πŸ’‹ when are you coming to NY or do I have to steal you for a night or two in London?!
- @DJMelReeves: @n_zanattaMTV I found your note you left me today actually. I need to come New York! I’ll whatsap you now x
@n_zanattaMTV: "@nicsbucar: I need Nicole's calm ass attributes. Longest fuse I've ever seen in reality TV I swear." RT HHaha I promise I’m normally really calm my jobs taught me how to have patience the ability to deal with people and pressure. 😘
@JazMTV: Time for me to watch the challenge cause the twitter tea is off the wall!! . But first can the body shaming of women seriously stop!! #justsaying
@JazMTV: I have a son now. I promise you I don’t care how old he is , if I ever see or hear  that he is body shaming or being disrespectful to women . I’m a go “old-school” on his ass!! #raisethemRight #mommadontPlay
- @JustJem24: @JazMTV I literally just did a podcast and said how much I missed you doing these shows Bc you’re one of the real ones. Love you πŸ’œ
@LikeBentley: Leroy went from not knowing how to swim to swimming 12ft under water. Yasss @Bruce_Lee85
@loveistheammo: lol reality tv is so far from reality it might as well be called “poorly scripted nighttime soaps”
@v_cakes: "@JakeYourBootyV1: @DerrickMTV @JustJem24 No one bats an eyelash when he bashes Wes on his looks or Nelson’s intelligence or when he called Nicole Andy Dick but when he continues his ongoing war of worlds with Jemmye or Veronica everyone freaks out. They all know him and know what he does it makes him $$. #Hypocrisy" RT 1/ His Tweets on our appearance, age, bodies don’t contribute to his success.  If he feels they do, then he is a sad, sad human that should do some serious soul searching to figure out how he can become successful w/out being a horrible human.  2/ As for the others, they are welcome to call him out & stand up for themselves too.
@JustJem24: Everything Johnny does is for attention. Over the summer, he tried & failed at getting @F1abraham number at an event they both were attending. Dude wanted the teen mom followers but Farrah shaded him 😭
@AndyHerren Andy/Big Brother: Victor is too nice and lovely for #TheChallengeVendettas. Watching him argue with everyone is like watching a sweet little puppy being surrounded by evil, drunk MTV stars.
- @kailah_casillas: @AndyHerren I’m honored by this tweet πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
@Marie_TBD: Sisters who snoop together, stay together. @challengemtv
@JustJem24: "@BRlTNI: is nicole z the only girl that hasn’t denied writing the notes yet? πŸ‘€" RT Now that I think about it. Every girl has denied it to me directly except Nicole, Kayleigh(which we don’t like each other so we don’t talk/she doesn’t owe me an explanation) & Natalie.... but all the dolphins have denied it. Brit/cara have. And obvi I know it’s not V...
@MTVBananas: I don't know what eveyone is so upset about? By Sea Creature I was referring to @JustJem24 striking resemblance to a mermaid πŸ€”
@MTVBananas: The party is just getting started 🍌😈🍾 #RottenBananas #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV @MTV
@SavanahRose0xo: When @MTVDevinWalker said “Bananas has never had to do anything difficult outside the Challenge house, he’s a snot nose kid who never got his ass kicked”

@rachel_fitness: 1.) I do not watch the shows #thechallenge (because it’s painful) but because of friends & mainly Twitter I stay somewhat informed - & I think it’s only right people speak up. Therefore, I would like to say team @v_cakes & @JustJem24 #allday  2.) I decided after battle of the exes the house living and show was too sexiest & disrespectful mainly because of the talk and energy in the house caused by certain people 🍌& most people not speaking up.   3.) so I am happy the #metoo campaign &  women have put the conversation of body shaming, respect, and workplace abuse at the forefront of our conversations. @mtv & @BunimMurray should start putting good men to be their narrators & strong women keep speaking up!   4.) I still can’t believe the message that was sent out by Camila winning after being openly racist. It’s time reality shows do better. ✌🏽I’ll go back to fitness and my boys now.
- @v_cakes: @rachel_fitness I can always, indefinitely, count on Rachel having my back.  And she can expect the same reciprocation from me.  For those that think there’s jealousy b/w us or bitter heart(s), there’s not.  It’s all love, always has been & always will be - Thanks Ray πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› - @rachel_fitness
- @JustJem24: @rachel_fitness πŸ’œπŸ–€
- @shboogies: @challengecrazed Rachel said his treatment of women was one of the factors in why she decided to stop doing the shows..that is huge. This isn't Bananas vs Jemmye/Veronica. This is a Challenge legend putting her hat in the ring just so we know what the man is really like. TIME'S UP.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, we saw Victor and Shane's bromance take a backseat to what this game is all about, as Victor, Shane and Devin are put in by the troika of Bananas, Tony and Kyle, who have to pick among those three of who'll be put in. But all focus is on the note: who wrote it, who was it directed to, and who's behind all that? For now, we have now idea.
   Now, as mentioned last week, we will be having a truncated WRAP during the next week due to my Olympics viewing schedule, and we'll have more on what's there after the following...


 #DCExtraTime  Funny File 
TWO GUYS, A GIRL AND WINGS

Last weekend, of course, was Super Bowl LII as the country once again came to a standstill for the championship game of the National Football League, taking place in Minneapolis... luckily, this did not take place in the cold of 3-degree weather as it took place indoors in US Bank Stadium. The New England Patriots were looking for back to back Lombardi Trophies, while the Philadelphia Eagles looked to claim their first NFL title since 1960, and it's as if you were watching an Arena Football game than the usual defensive struggle and chess match that defines playoff football.
   Many records were set by the time the final gun was set off: most combined yards in 1,151 in total offense, 874 passing yards, and the Pats' Tom Brady had 505 of them - the first QB to have multiple 400-yard SB's. But for a quarterback who came in to replace an injured Carson Wentz who was lost for the season near the end of the regular season, a trick play that saw Eagles QB Nick Foles catch a TD pass became the defining moment of this year's Super Sunday as Philadelphia beat New England, 41-33 to bring Lombardi to the Delaware Valley and down Broad Street.
   Super Sunday is easily the year's busiest weekend for those who make food for the 100 million or so Americans who spend the first Sunday in February watching the biggest event in American sports and pop culture: the National Chicken Council estimated that over 1.35 billion chicken wings were consumed last weekend. This very fact brings us to this bit from out of the Funny File...

With the influx of British imports coming into Vendettas who actually refer to our form of football as "American football" from a country where football is what we call soccer, it's not the first time that the MTV Trifecta has had someone who speaks with an English accent. On the most recent season of Real World - Bad Blood in Seattle in 2016, we saw Atlanta native Tyara, who had a lot of those watching that season wondering if her British accent was real or not... As it turned out, she was born in London and moved to Atlanta shortly thereafter - yes, that accent is authentic.
   As her city will host the next Super Bowl -- LIII in February 2019 at the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium where the Georgia Dome once stood, last weekend she invited two friends over for a thing that was commonplace in living rooms last Sunday but also something that took over The Challenge a couple weeks ago: an eating contest.  But instead of having to eat that kind of disgusting food Tony and the rest of the Vendettas had to eat, here Tya -- aka "Tokyo" -- and her friends Will and Tay got together around a dinner table with 40 wings in front of them.
   Their goal: be the first to eat all of them not necessarily in a prescribed amount of time, but in a more casual conversation like the ones you'd usually have with your family at the Sunday supper table, as if this is Floribama Shore. Of course, there's a lot of football talk among the guys, but also of Jay-Z getting snubbed at the Grammys, and even some talk of who might possibly throw up before they get to the magic number. Who wins the whole thing?  Watch below and find out.




▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow - or later today on the WRAP, our first installment of the Power List, as we single out our early stars of this Vendettas season. Plus, an O.G. and a champion get together, and a first peek at which stars are next to take on the establishment on the third installment of Champs vs. Joes.
   Meanwhile, join me now on DCNOW at @DC408DxNow and #DCGames18 for more from the Olympics including reaction from Ohio and Colorado on Red Gerard's slopestyle gold, and more live action including the U.S. women's hockey team starting their campaign in Korea as well as the men's biathlon. See you there, and we'll see you here then.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).