Saturday, September 18, 2021

DC SocialPulse - The Challenge: Spies, Lies & Allies - "Good Vibes & Gladiator"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

 BACKTRACKED EDITION  
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

 On the meteorological front, this is the official last weekend of summer 2021... but fall is already in the air when it comes to things we're used to this time of year: football returning, the leaves starting to come down from the sky in some places of our country, and in TV land the big premieres waiting for us. And we are a month into Season 37 of MTV's The Challenge, as Spies, Lies & Allies enters month #2.

When we last left the nation of Croatia on here, one person was on the mind of everyone: the one who came in to replace Lauren in Week 2 as the season's other replacement, but yet finding herself at the bottom of the totem pole in her own alliance despite the fact that she came in as part of the winning duo on Double Agents. But after what happened in the week 4 lair, it's very much clear that Amber is the real deal, winning that with Hughie over Corey in a heated battle among the two male LGBT rookies of this class, all after a mission that saw things get testy with Kyle and Devin.

As the second month of this season begins, the agents will find themselves playing in the mud as they have to maneuver through a "Mindfield" of obstacles in having to utilize both their brains and brawn with agency seats up for grabs, but it may claim one of the players before the final horn blows. Two rookies may find themselves in a precarious spot of whether to make the season's first power move during a season that's seen those like them have to play with being the minority party in the house, while one other rookie may be looking for something much more.

We will have all the action, reaction and interaction to Episode 5 of Spies, Lies & Allies just ahead on here... but first after the jump, two big events to Team MTV and tragedy comes to another member of our Challenge family. Thanks for joining us...

We begin with those three life-changers: for the sweethearts of Challenge Nation the past few years, they welcomed their first kid and the first of two babies to arrive this month in this field... while another couple who met on MTV got to say their I do's. But there was also tragedy striking one of its most revered names during the summer's biggest disaster... we'll have more on those in its broader form in the week ahead on here which will be a bit different - more on that after the diary.


 UP TOP: Baby Nichols, Prayers for Tony, #Cluche Gets Hitched  
IG @jennacompono: We would love to introduce our baby boy Anthony Joseph Nichols, born on September 2nd 2021 at 8:52 PM. He weighed 8 pounds 14 oz and was 21.5 inches ❤️ @anthonyjosephnichols
- @nanycarmen: The most perfect baby in the worldπŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ I LOVE YOU AND IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
- @tori_deal: So precious!! Congrats guys!
- @kailah_casillas: I’m so happy for you 😭😭♥️♥️♥️
- @_nelsonthomas: πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ™πŸΎ
- @mtvhunter: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for both of you!!!
- @royleethebarber: πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΎ
- @djmelreeves: I’m so proud of you! Congratulations to you both ❤️❤️
- @kcsince1987: Oemmgeee congratulations to you both!! Anthony is such a handsome boy πŸ₯°πŸ˜
- @mtv_britinicol: OMGOODNESS BABY HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL 😍😭 congratulations you two!! I love all 3 of you😍😘😘
- @angelababicz: Omg congrats beautiful he’s perfect!!!!!
- @themarklong: ❤️❤️❤️
- @bigtfaz: Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @paulabeckertyo: Hooray!!! Welcome to parenthood!!!❤️❤️❤️
- @bayydayy: Wow great job mama ! 😍
- @justinavalentine: God bless ❤️❗️πŸ™πŸΌ
- @tjlavin: ❤️❤️❤️
- @derrickmtv: πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
- @challengemtv: he's PERFECT 😍πŸ₯°
- @jenniferwestofficial: Well done Jenna!!! Congratulations to you both ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @bradfiorenza: Congratulations!! Your family looks incredible!! πŸ’ͺ♥️
- @georgialouiseharrison: 😍😍😍😍
- @darrell_taylor_lb4lb: Congrats !!🍾
- @iamkamiam_: CongratsπŸ₯°πŸ₯°
- @brittanybaldi: Jenna 😍😍
- @christie_ferrari: Congrats!!
- @nickbarrotta: congrats!! πŸ™πŸΌ❤️
- @ashleymariekelsey: Yay! Congratulations love, he’s beautiful. 🀍
- @kellicopter: Congrats!! Idk if it’s weird to be this excited for someone that I don’t know but this brings me so much happiness ❤️❤️ wishing your family all the best
- @briannajulig: Ohhhh!!! I love him so much! πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I can’t wait to squeeze him!!! πŸ₯³πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜
- @chuckalodon: Congrats guys. So happy for your little family.
- @scottofyager: MAZEL TOV!
- @challengetea911: SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ZACH ❤️❤️❤️ CONGRATS
- @katelynnkester: Congratulations Zach and Jenna! He’s a cutie!! You look so good for just giving birth and he definitely looks a lot like Zach

IG/@zachnichols15: Anthony Joseph Nichols, September 2nd 2021, 8:52 PM, 8 pounds 14 oz, 21.5 inches long
- @themarklong: Already HALL BRAWL ready!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΌ❤️❤️❤️
- @nanycarmen: My heart πŸ’™πŸ₯Ί
- @mtvhunter: So happy for you guys brother!!!!!! Congratulations man!!!!
- @josh_martinez_: Congrats my brotha πŸ™πŸ½
- @paulabeckertyo: New dad alert!!! 🚨 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @kylecgshore: Congratulations to both of you brother πŸ’™
- @bradfiorenza: What a stud!!! Congrats fam πŸ₯³
- @paulcalafiore_: Way to go bro!
- @georgialouiseharrison: 😍😍😍
- @briannajulig: Congratulations!!!! You’re an amazing father already!!! Love you guys so much!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
- @samrw26: Congrats guys!!! He is beautiful!!! Sending my love to you guys!!! @jennacompono
- @realtorforyou808: It’s Tony time!! Congrats πŸ”₯
- @itsmeangie__duhh: His face lol looks like the face you make when TJ announces a double elimination πŸ˜‚ congrats brother!
- @melceli11: Jenna is the only girl that can still look absolutely stunning after just giving birth!!! How?!?! Hahaha 🀣 Congratulations guys!!
- @tayhuntington: Jenna looks flawless!!!!! Congrats on that little ham!
- @almightybrie: ❤️❤️
- @christi20: ❤️ congrats
- @thestruggleisreal22: Congrats!! We have an Anthony Joseph too.
- @kimberlyarmstrong897: I've watched your love story from the beginning and always rooted for the two of you to get it together and work through your issues...love you two together and so happy to follow you both on hereand watch your family growing

IG/@anthonyjosephnichols: September 2nd at 8:52 PM, 8 pounds 14 oz, 21 inches
- @josh_martinez_: Congrats God bless πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ½
- @mar8e: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


IG @t_raines: Hurricane Ida might’ve destroyed my home but I still have my family.
   The night of the storm a tree came crashing down through our living room. Alyssa and my 4 year old daughter, Isla, were sitting on the couch next to each other and I was standing in the middle of the room. When the roof collapsed, I fell to the floor and immediately thought the worst. Adrenaline kicked in and I immediately headed to the couch where my family was. I could hear my daughter crying and cleared her from the debris. I brought her to the middle hallway bathroom and went back for Alyssa. At first she was not responsive and my heart sunk but I could hear her breathing. After a few moments of moving the debris off of her to pull her out she regained consciousness. She had received a blow to the head when the ceiling came crashing in that knocked her out. Her hand was also severely wounded. We were able to make it to the hall bathroom with my daughter, who was thankfully unscathed, and attempted to call 911 for help with Alyssa’s injuries but it was too late. The storm made it impossible for emergency services to get to us. So we waited it out 5 hours before attempting a trip to the hospital ourselves. We drove every route possible but there was no way through the downed trees and power lines any way we went. We eventually met someone who had a chain saw and was willing to help us. Almost 4 hours later and we finally were able to cut a path through and make it to the hospital. Alyssa received stitches in her forehead and the doctors scheduled surgery on her hand. If all goes well, she will make a full recovery in 3 months.
   I struggled with sharing this but I wanted everyone to know that miracles do happen. If that tree or part of the roof falls a foot in any other direction this could be a different story. I’m thankful I get to hug my family and as traumatic as this experience was, we are all blessed to still be here! My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone else who was affected and are still dealing with the aftermath of this hurricane πŸ™
   I can’t thank our friends and family enough who have helped us through all of this. You know who you are and we are forever grateful!

- @realjohnnybananas: Your belongings can be replaced, family can't! Glad you're all safe πŸ™
- @westonbergmann: Jesus Christ man, I’m so happy your family is okay and incredibly sorry you had to go through this. My thoughts are with you during the road to recovery. ❤️
- @kylecgshore: Praying for you all, I’m glad your family are okay and you are all getting through this difficult time ❤️
- @paulcalafiore_: Praying for you and your family brother ❤️
- @tori_deal: Sending prayers ❤️
- @kailah_casillas: holy shit. I’m so happy that you guys are all ok! Sending positive vibes for Alyssa’s quick recovery ❤️‍🩹
- @mar8e: This is terrifying. I can’t imagine going through that, it all seems so surreal when you just hear stories on tv vs. someone you know personally. Thank god everyone is okay. If there’s anything I can do to help pls don’t hesitate to let me know.
- @angelababicz: Omg praying for you and your family😒❤️
- @themarklong: I’m sending you and your family a trillion prayers and I’ll keep you guys in my thoughts each day. Hang in there my man πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
- @iamkamiam_: I’m thankful you and your family are safe! I will continue to keep you all in my prayers πŸ™πŸ½❤️
- @jennacompono: She is one tough mama. Sending positive vibes for Alyssa’s recovery, I’m so happy you all are okay! Sending love and prayers through this difficult time. ❤️❤️❤️ if you need anything we are a phone call away
- @cheynotshy: Praying for your family ❤️
- @tanner.tolbert: Glad everyone is safe! πŸ™πŸΌ
- @justjemm_: So thankful y’all are ok! πŸ’œ
- @justinavalentine: God bless πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
- @darrell_taylor_lb4lb: Damnnnn bro!!! Glad everyone is alive and safe πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
- @aneesamtv: Omg so happy everyone is ok. However, so incredibly sorry that you and your family had to endure this. Please let me know if you need anything
- @tjlavin: ❤️❤️❤️ damn man
- @bradfiorenza: Grateful you and your girls are safe now πŸ™ Thanks for the perspective!
- @thejohnnyhickey: Tony let us know if there is anything we can do … so glad your fam is ok
- @rachel_fitness: So sorry to hear this you all are so strong thank πŸ™πŸΌ everyone is ok.
- @jossmooney: ❤️❤️❤️
- @nicolexoramos: Damn I’m so sorry this happy to you and @alyssagiacone my prayers are with you guys
- @lindseypelas: Omg so sorry to hear this. Wishing you and Alyssa and the babies fast healing ❤️
- @beaucaspersmart: ❤️❤️
- @chriswademma: God bless you guys. Wow πŸ™
- @amberleediamond: Holy shit I am soooo sorry! Big hugs to your whole family ☹️
- @brittanybaldi: πŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌ
- @laurelstucky: Wishing Alyssa a quick recovery ❤️‍🩹
- @v_cakes: I’m so happy your family was not torn apart! What a scary experience for you all but probably came with many lessons for you. I’m so sorry you are all going through this but thankful it wasn’t worse, as you realize & expressed yourself. Thankful it was Alyssa & not your daughter. There are so many circumstances to be grateful for, even in the midst of tragedy. You & your beautiful family are in our thoughts, Tony. You’ll get through this & we are all here should you need assistance ❤️❤️❤️
- @kellyannejudd: Sending love and prayers. So so happy everyone is okay. Hopefully Alyssa has a full recovery soon. πŸ™❤️πŸ™❤️ Stay strong.
- @trishellec: Oh my gosh that’s horrible. I’m thinking of y’all. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do.
- @syrusmtv: Dam man I’m so sorry to. That’s crazy! Stay blessed man
- @avereytressler: So thankful you guys are safe. Prayers for you and yours
- @melindastolpmtv: Wow! Super scary! Glad y’all are ok! 😒
- @brilacuesta: So glad your family is ok πŸ™πŸ» thinking of you all during this time
- @thechallengeshaderoom: Praying for y’all πŸ™πŸ™
- @mtvshauvon: Ohh my 😒😒😒 I’m so sorry! Thank you Jesus you all are okay ❤️
- @mikeleding: I man dude this made me feel sick to my stomach as a husband and a father. So thankful things didn’t turn out worse!
- @jleephoto29: Glad You And The Family Is Good!!!


IG @unwosu: To know you is to love you, to be with you is a privilege, and to be your wife is the biggest honor of my life. I love you and I can’t wait to spend forever with you πŸ’— This past weekend has felt like a dream. So entirely grateful for all of our friends and family who joined us in celebrating us, we feel so blessed. Disclaimer: will be posting wedding pics until 2023, prepare accordingly! Feature up on @brides. Planning by @bethhelmstetter
- @mr.moxam: Hey Mrs.Moxam 😌
- @iamkamiam_: Obsessed with y’all 😍😍😍
- @anthonymartin9: LOVE YOU GUYS 🀍
- @paige_cole: THIS DRESS R U KIDDING ME!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL
- @tori_deal: So beautiful ❤️πŸ™Œ
- @giannahammer: 😍😍😍😍 congratulations to you both!!
- @caroviee: SO MAGICAL😍😍😍😍😍 CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
- @briakristaaal: I am so happy for you two❤️ love you SO much
- @aliviahunter: I could look at these pics all day for the rest of my life
- @briakristaaal: Thank you for the gallons of tears streaming down my face!!!
- @elliepuckettgarza: Omgggg I LOVE IT! THIS DRESS IS EVERYTHING 😍😍😍
- @victoria.alario: IN LOVE
- @niicoleamber: KING AND QUEEN πŸ‘‘
- @victoria.alario: IM OBSESSED Hi firsr FIRSTHAD TO BE
- @emblakeley: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- @itsall_abouttee: So so happy for you two !!! You deserve all the happiness in the world 😍😍😍
- @jaimeeso: Congratulations πŸ₯³❤️
- @unwosu: @simplyjalaya xx
- @justinejoy312: Literally the best thing I’ve ever witnessed!!! πŸ₯² y’all really won life!!!!
- @yewande_biala: My favs !! Congrats 😍😍😍
- @thecelyvazquez: 😍😍😍😍😍 SO MUCH LOVE
- @amandasteele: 😍😍😍😍
- @kisseskemi: Are you joking?? Obsessed πŸ˜πŸ’ž
- @samabrahart: You are so beautiful ❤️
- @samabrahart: OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK
- @annapriceolson: πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
- @heybvp: congrats bb sis 😭😭😭 (photo of you and mama marge made me cry)
- @michaelaokland: Congratulations u beautiful angels
- @alanapallister: Soooooo beautiful! Biggest congratulations to you both & your special love!
- @roses_cloud: I’m deadddd this is the most stunning dress EVER!!! Unreal babe 😍🀍
- @siledweba: As a fan from AYTO this is a full circle moment !!!
- @5umcesni: nickname
- @arielledenise: From No Match to Match Made in Heaven!

IG/@mr.moxam: πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί❤️ It’s you for me!!! πŸ₯Ί❤️
- @anthonymartin9: 😍😍😍🀍🀍🀍
- @remdelarem: CONGRAAATTSSA
- @caroviee: Literally obsessed with your wedding like I was there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @aliviahunter: Amazing throw πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
- @niicoleamber: HAHA my face I am locked IN. Love you!!!! Wedding of the century!!
- @zoein_wonderland: Every wedding from here on out is cancelled, you won
- @bionicbrooks: Congrats Uche!
- @justinejoy312: Not me@still Reminiscing 😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
- @amberleediamond: You two are more royal than the Royals. πŸ‘‘
- @cheynotshy: Congratulations ❤️
- @mackemdrummer: 4 life 🀞🏾
- @niicoleamber: Icons living
- @leximarsella: CONGRATS❤️❤️
- @emblakeley: You guys are so dreamy! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I can not!!!!!!
- @itsalexishaines: Congrats bb!!
- @samabrahart: I love you guys ❤️
- @roses_cloud: Congrats angels!! 🀩🀌🏻🀍
- @modelistemagazine: Wow wow wow!!! We are so excited for you both as you begin this amazing new adventure together!! Congratulations! Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and soooo much laughter always! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

IG/@mr.moxam: Mr. & Mrs. Moxam 09/04/2021 ❣️⁣ ⁣ Thank you for choosing me, thank you for loving me, thank you for being you. I love you, I’m the luckiest guy to have ever existed on this planet. People will never be able to understand your strength, how much you put up with and the ways in which you have absolutely changed my life. ⁣ Let’s build this life together and allow the blessings to rain down as they always have. I love you Perfect ❤️⁣ #MoxMetHisMatch
- @unwosu: I am truly the luckiest on earth. I love you, so so much 😭❤️ forever!!!!!!!
- @iamkamiam_: Y’all are perfect 😍
- @victoria.alario: Never seen anything quite like it
- @niicoleamber: Omg 😭
- @therealjordanh: The matchmakers are shook
- @itsall_abouttee: Soooo beautiful !!!! Congrats again guys 😍😍😍
- @mike_lockley: Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
- @blaircaldwell: Amazing bro! So happy for you guys! Congratulations πŸ™ŒπŸ½
- @ronnie_smitthers: πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ
- @kisseskemi: πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž



PRELUDE: Road to Week 5, and The Miz Goes to DWTS  
@ChallengeMTV: IDK how Amber and Michele were able to concentrate over all that yelling #TheChallenge37
@meeshfitz: The Challenge Spies, Lies & Allies: Michele Fitzgerald’s Loss is the Start of Something Greater | by Allan Aguirre | Sep, 2021 | Medium  https://t.co/MlnJBu1vIl?amp=1
@BunimMurray: Yes… we’re jumping on the #Drake meme trend! Now that you’ve streamed the new Album, how about streaming some of our shows #clb #thechallenge37 #familyorfiance #bornforbusiness #collabcrib #RealWorldMTV #MizandMrs #TotalBellas #Kardashians #KUWTK #BallintheFamily #BornThisWay
@MTVDevinWalker: @hughie_maughan  is just a fkn legend and that’s it.
@kmacisco: Multiple people said we look alike. Thoughts?
- @JustJem24: @kmacisco Two of my favorites 
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published Top 10 Most Underrated Eliminations in MTV Challenge History #TheChallenge37    #TheChallenge https://t.co/WgdLwwWESu?amp=1
- @TheAllanAguirre: Not every elimination can be Joss vs Derrick or a Bananas Backpack. I broke down the 10 Eliminations that don't get put on the lists or talked about quite nearly enough. It is a fun walk down memory lane that you should check out because you'll see some cool ass eliminations.
- @TheAllanAguirre: Which of these eliminations do you think doesn't get the love it deserves? Either for being entertaining, a dream match-up, or for  whatever reason.
- Zach vs Darrell- Invasion 40.8% / Katie vs Sarah- Ruins 12.4% / Jenna vs Tori- TM 25.8% / Frank vs MJ- Gauntlet 3 20.9%   306 votes · Final results
@TheAllanAguirre: Fun Facts. From 2007-2016 (10 years), Darrell had 3 Challenge Appearances: The Ruins, Spring Break Challenge, and Fresh Meat 2. Since 2017 (last 5 Years), Darrell has had 6 Appearances! Invasion, Champs vs Pros, Dirty 30, Vendettas (Mercenary), Double Agents, and All-Stars.

@ChallengeMTV: When someone says *act natural* Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend! ✌
@JennaCompono: Baby Anthony Joseph! Born September 2nd 2021… 8 pounds 14 oz and 21.5 inches long! 
- @johnnybananas: @JennaCompono Congrats mama ❤
@angelababicz: "@toriescar: The challenge 32 is on paramount plus and no one told me??? Well there goes a wasted monday. Happy to see @angelababicz back on the screen!" RT Ughhhh I loved that cast… not personally but great tv was made 
@CoreyLay: I don't think people realize I'm friends with basically everyone I played with on The Challenge. Tweeting about things they did that I think are stupid doesn't mean I hate them. No one this season did anything worthy of me disliking them outside of the game. 
- @hughie_maughan: @CoreyLay I mean anyone with a life doesn't hate people outside of TV shows we film, within them its a such a weird vibe that it brings everything out of you, in the real world its a different world, you won't ever understand that without being in there, we tweet in real time with the show
@Symply_Tacha: DOES MY  S P A R K L E “BURN your EYES??” WATCH ME ON @ChallengeMTV TONIGHT!!! 8:PM Channel 322 ON DStv! #TheChallenge37
@MikeLew52: NEW POD w @TinaBarta   come stop by and see a raw & honest chat between us, we talk about everything from why she’s absent from social media, Cutthroat elimination with Theresa, the infamous duel punch & Near All star 1 appearance & more!
@MCBrandonS: Okay I’m freaking out @JohnCena just followed me and @PoolPartyPapiii but rumor is he followed me first Zany face is he a fan of @MTVShotAtLove ?! I need answers !!
- @angelababicz: @MCBrandonS Wait he followed me too 
@DerrickMTV: So about this past weekend…#ChallengeManiaLIVE Chicago 3 @zaniesrosemont! You were awesome! -Thank You @AneesaMTV, @latwall, @BradFiorenza, @MelindastolpMTV, @SHOTOFYAGER & THE MANIACS for an Incredible SOLD OUT SHOW!-I love you Chicago! There really is no place like home! 
- @SHOTOFYAGER: @DerrickMTV EPIC. WEEKEND. INDEED.
@DerrickMTV: Green Room (Deliberation) @zaniesrosemont! -#ChallengeManiaLIVE Chicago 3 @latwall @MelindastolpMTV @BradFiorenza @AneesaMTV
@TheMarkLong: Just heard a TLC song on the radio??? How’s my girl??? @officialchilli
- @officialchilli: @TheMarkLong Heeeeey Mark ☺
@ChallengeMTV: Seems like Logan and Big T are starting to get a little cozy. Find out if this budding romance is more than just politicking when a new episode of #TheChallenge37 airs TOMORROW at 8p on @MTV! 
- @CoreyLay: @ChallengeMTV @MTV Sooooo cute
@ChallengeMTV: Running to grab my package after I get the notification that it's been delivered. 
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP! @DerrickMTV & I recap this past weekend in Chicago & then are joined by #thechallenge37 Rookie Standout @CoreyLay! Listen NOW at http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com & everywhere you get your podcasts! #TheChallenge

@ChallengeMTV: The Agents are getting down and dirty in this week's mission! Collision symbol Who will solve their puzzle and be safe from the lair? Find out TONIGHT in a new episode of #TheChallenge37 at 8p on @mtv! 
- @bernacanbeldekk: Omg today will be sickkkkkkk  @ChallengeMTV @MTV @tjlavin
- @_nelsonthomas: I love to night  !!!!! 8/7c @MTVShows
@theogbig_t: Challenge day! Join me on Instagram live at 8/9 Uk time! Don’t forget to send in your questions x #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: @ChallengeMTV @MTV #thechallenge37 don’t miss out tonight 
@Symply_Tacha: I really love the time I spend here with you guys, what breaks my heart is not being able to share these life experiences with y’all
@Symply_Tacha: Wish there was platform to exclusively have and speak to my Titans! Love you guys so much and I always want to share these things to y’all..
@Symply_Tacha: The internet has been so vile toxic and so unsafe! As celebrities we can’t even be US anymore
@Symply_Tacha: The pressure The demands The one sided stories!! I’m just so sick of it!
@Symply_Tacha: E-hugs to everyone out there going THROUGH IT! The unemployed trolls won’t understand! Just keep pushing 
@Symply_Tacha: Didn’t come to this world for anybody!  I’m protecting my space!! While keeping my bad B energy! Too many sick people I cant deal 

@mikethemiz: I’m learning the Paso Doble, Argentine Tango, Waltz, and FoxTrot  are very different moves than a Skull Crushing Finale or Figure Four Leg Lock. Honored and excited to be apart of the Season 30 cast of @DancingABC now let’s get to work. #DWTS.
- @JiselaDelgado: @mikethemiz He’s gonna win! It’s a wrap!
@GMA: #DancingOnGMA: @mikethemiz is ready to deliver a knockout performance in season 30 of @DancingABC #DWTS http://gma.abc/3tnBEnb
- @mikethemiz: @GMA These boots were made for kicking and dancing.
@JiselaDelgado: Congratulations to @mikethemiz for getting to compete on DWTS!! I’m rooting for you!! 
@emilylongeretta: I mean @mikethemiz #DWTS https://usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/dancing-with-the-stars-season-30-cast-revealed-full-list/
- @GamerVev: @emilylongeretta Challenge fans, Mike the Miz WILL be getting our support! Make our voices heard and support our OG Challenge Legends  The modern cast could NEVER!
@DancingABC: Suited up and ready for the ballroom #DWTS @mikethemiz
- @mikethemiz: @DancingABC I deem this boomerang #Awesome
@DANNI_BBTG: ok i just caught up on last weeks challenge and omfg @amberborzotra DID THAT 
@ChallengeStats: @amberborzotra, @fessyfitness, @ThatStudMuffin, @bernacanbeldekk, @ejeason, @hughie_maughan and @AlupeiEmy are all unbeaten on elimination rounds. Will we see one of them win (or lose) one tonight? #TheChallenge
@DerrickMTV: Thought #ChallengeManiaLIVE Chicago couldn’t get more BAD ASS, then @Thee_Red_Velvet & @KiLynnKing from @AEW walked in to enjoy the show! - We appreciate the love! Congrats on the Killer PPV! Me and @SHOTOFYAGER will be rooting for you! Stir it up! #AEW #TheChallenge
@ChallengeMTV: Are you ready?! A new episode of #TheChallenge37 starts in ONE HOUR!


AS THEY SAW IT: "Episode Title"  
@MTV: Me headed to the couch to watch #TheChallenge37 It all goes down on a brand new episode right NOW on MTV! (GIF of challengers returning to house)
@ChallengeMTV: #TheChallenge37 is on RIGHT NOW on @mtv! (GIF of Ed on dance floor)
@whitneyalex: Time for #TheChallenge37!!
@lenlensauce: #TheChallenge37 CHALLENGE TIME.
@_Trillest24: It’s about that TIME!! #TheChallenge37 #TheChallenge
@ChallengeMTV: At least Gabo's consistent #TheChallenge37 (Video: "I want to buy sports cars, watches, and I just want to party all day, all night."
@ChallengeMTV: This one goes out to all the haters.  #TheChallenge37  (GIF: Amber - (Haha, jokes on you.")
@ChallengeMTV: WHHHHAAAAAT?! #TheChallenge37  (GIF: Josh - "There's no Big Brother alliance anymore.")
@ChallengeMTV: Everyone on the #TheChallenge37 thread be like (GIF: Big T - "I mean... have you seen Logan?!")
@ChallengeMTV: "@hit_this_tweet: I love Logan for Big T #TheChallenge37 #TheChallenge" RT Live footage of me watching them roll in the grass together  #TheChallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: If there was a rookie handbook, this would be on page ️⃣. #TheChallenge37 (GIF: Hughie - "Stop being bloody naive. Listen to people who have expert experience.")
@ChallengeMTV: It's game time baby! #TheChallenge37  (GIF of players going off at same time)
@ChallengeMTV: "@xMtvChallenge: Have you ever done a fantasy football draft whilst watching #TheChallenge37  because damn I don't know what to focus on." RT I may be biased but I'm gonna go with #TheChallenge37
@sassblckneighbr: ooh chile, not math problems #TheChallenge37 #thechallenge
@ChallengeMTV: This one goes out to @_nelsonthomas' biceps #TheChallenge37  (GIF of him)
@ChallengeMTV: I'd rather take the circus than math ANY. DAY. #TheChallenge37  (GIF: CT on partner Berna - "She didn't take math in school. She took circus.")
@ChallengeMTV: Me: Hates cooking and only eats microwaveable meals   My parents:   #TheChallenge37  (GIF: Devin - "How are you still alive?")
@luwegii_: It’s all fun and games till it’s time to solve that puzzle   #TheChallenge37 @ChallengeMTV
@fessyfitness: I’m really him
@bernacanbeldekk: The challenge now for everyone is MATH  #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: I still got some skills hahaha first to take all these puzzle pieces come onnnnnn #TheChallenge37  
@bernacanbeldekk: Damn!!  I hope her shoulder is alright I hate Injuries 
@EmpressQueen517: Priscilla is one gorgeous woman. #TheChallenge37
@fessyfitness: Ppl quick to jump to conclusions when you see a 5 sec clip on tv. Like for real.. we dgaf what you think. We got real life friendships and if they don’t show that on tv that’s okay. We still gonna make our move accordingly on the show. It’s not our fault you don’t get to see it.
@ChallengeMTV: When I'm next in line for literally anything #TheChallenge37  (GIF: CT - "My turn. Get out of the way.")
@Symply_Tacha: Hectic!! Berna and CT #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Shut up Emy hahaha ahhahahahqqh
@bobmahoney866: CT & Puzzles go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly #TheChallenge37 @ChallengeMTV
@Symply_Tacha: Noo Devin #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Lets go CT . We did it. Stop crying Emy hahaha
- @AlupeiEmy: @bernacanbeldekk Cry me a river … i should make a cover of this beautiful song 
- @bernacanbeldekk: @AlupeiEmy Yea you definitely make a whole new song about getting paranoid once U have not the power hahaha
@gil35260757: Great job @TheOfficial_CT and @bernacanbeldekk #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: I am so happy to win this !!!! At the same time … gosh so much to think about !! And one very beautifully person is hurt!!!!!! !!!
- @_nelsonthomas: @bernacanbeldekk You killed it…
@Symply_Tacha: Congratulations @bernacanbeldekk!! #TheChallenge37
@AlupeiEmy: It’s always the DANGER ZONE for me #TheChallenge37
@Symply_Tacha: Ok so now you know?? Rookies get eat up #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: And I am „just“ a Rookie so, CT got the lead so kind of have to listen !!!!  #thechallenge37
@AlupeiEmy: "@Challengemtv___: Emy is always crying after every challenge…. #thechallenge37" RT True story 
@theogbig_t: after we completed the daily challenge, I gave myself a full body mud mask  my skin was so smooth after tbh #TheChallenge37
- @ChallengeMTV: @theogbig_t This is what we call utilizing your resources  #TheChallenge37
- @Symply_Tacha: @theogbig_t Hahahahaha!! Like a big baby  #TheChallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: Trying and failing to hold back tears right now.  #TheChallenge37
@danalynne18: I love Josh on this season of #TheChallenge37   Giving advice to other players is great sportsmanship @JOSHMBB19
@Symply_Tacha: Awwn Aneesa #TheChallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: Is this a new tiktok dance?? #TheChallenge37  (GIF of Ed dancing)
- @Symply_Tacha: @ChallengeMTV Hot stuf
- @_nelsonthomas: @ChallengeMTV Just have fun 
@ChallengeMTV: You gotta appreciate Emy's bluntness.  #TheChallenge37  (GIF: "I can't wait for him to leave me.")
- @AlupeiEmy: @ChallengeMTV You really gotta ! 
- @Symply_Tacha: @ChallengeMTV Hahaha!! It cracked me up!! #TheChallenge37
- @AlupeiEmy: Love ya  @Symply_Tacha 
@Symply_Tacha: “you leaving makes it even better” Noo Emy!!!  #thechallenge37
@SomeDailyJoe Joe/Siesta Key: This episode was so got damn chaotic for no reason. #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: I knew that devin was against that… alll…. Feel like he is the agency !!!! And me naive rookie things it’s CTs idea and best interest in US … hmm #thechallenge37 Lesson lesson Bernaaa lesson !!!!
@BROOKLYNSTAR211: The vets hardly  doing any work  the rockies putting  themslves in the vets just  watching  #TheChallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: I cannot with Logan's analogies #TheChallenge37
@1LadySky2Blu: Logan and Big T  #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Everyone loves the winner… WHO was cheering for me when I was down there … damn ! That’s the disappointing part. #thechallenge37 forgive but don’t forget Berna 
@truth_well: Amber B when Fessy said everyone’s been playing a clean game all season… #TheChallenge #TheChallenge37
@_younglyss: Yo @JOSHMBB19 is likable this season. #TheChallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: Watching this deliberation rn like  sweat #TheChallenge37  (GIF: Gabo - "This is so unnecessary")
@DerrickMTV: GABO is here for his family, but above all he’s here for sports cars and watches. -LEGEND  #thechallenge37
@DerrickMTV: GABO or @LoganSampedro??? #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Damn a girl!!! Yes, let’s gooooo ahhahahahaa #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Pqybaaaaack. But which of those should I even pay back ?????? Hahahaha #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Can I put 4 girls down there TJ !!!  Please hahahaha  #thechallenge37
- @DerrickMTV: @bernacanbeldekk Might have to bring this up on #ChallengeMania tomorrow, @SHOTOFYAGER! 
@ChallengeMTV: TJ never fails to have me on the edge of my seat.  #TheChallenge37
@AlupeiEmy: "@challengemedad: Emy being a pisces just explains everything #TheChallenge #thechallenge37" RT Finally !!!! Someone understands !!!! what zodiac signs are you guys???!!!lmk #thechallenge37
@AlupeiEmy: Thanks GOD bro PHEWW #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Hhahahah damn. I wish I could’ve bring some girls shaking on that stairs !!!! Lucky you !!!!! Lucky you! #thechallenge37
@ChallengeMTV: .@MTV_AMANDAG spitting straight facts! #TheChallenge37  (GIF: "You need to be hungry for this money!")
@Symply_Tacha: Amanda said “you need to be hungry for this money!!  #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Wow amanda.. Word games just like a rapper hahah #thechallenge37  
@halesbrouchers: CT and @bernacanbeldekk won the hardest daily challenge so far... congrats to the strongest team  #TheChallenge37  
@esther_biade: Gabo is so funny, lmao #TheChallenge37
@_sydneyharrison: This is the point of in the elimination  where I be like #TheChallenge37
@esther_biade: Yessssss, let’s go @bernacanbeldekk  Welldone! That’s my girl! #thechallenge37 Proud moment!
@bernacanbeldekk: Gabo !! You’re soooo funny. And please stop thinking you’re not good enough !!  You’re just deserving as everyone there!!!!  #thechallenge37
@bernasbodyguard: Bernas a star!
@challengemedad: everyone has their own god you know, this is Gabo's #TheChallenge #thechallenge37
@Symply_Tacha: That smile @hughie_maughan #thechallenge37
@johnnybananas: NEW PODCAST ALERT - @KyleCGShore joins me to breakdown this weeks episode and  shit on basically everyone  https://t.co/gkfxQDvjgC?amp=1
@ringer: What's it like being a vet in the first few weeks when they are picking rookies off like flies on #TheChallenge37? @johnnybananas is joined by @KyleCGShore to discuss this and more: https://t.co/9oaDLz1AmS?amp=1
@Symply_Tacha: Gabo!! #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Congrats logan Spain is celebrating and us hahaha #thechallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: Emy. Always talking down on people who were talking motivation to her. Wow. He can focus !!!   He always did !  Just as you won an elim @hughie_maughan love Ya!!!!
- @AlupeiEmy: @bernacanbeldekk Stop being frustated Bertha … talk less about me and more about you being a hell of an as*kisser bye
- @bernacanbeldekk: @AlupeiEmy ou should tell that to yourself. babygirl I ain’t the one always being frustrated and yelling to and about others well.. just because they don’t air it doesn’t mean I forget how I was having your back in that house and hold your hand every day n night. and i think you don’t know what a a**kisser is.A**kisser would’ve had everyone on her side. I had non really. See I don’t think I kissed asses. Well someone else did tho  #fakeaf #facts
@AlupeiEmy: I’m crying and laughing at the same time  am i losing my minds????? #thechallenge37
@Symply_Tacha: Hahahaha!!! Hughie and Emy!! Ok #TheChallenge36
- @hughie_maughan: @Symply_Tacha I wonder how this is gonna be 
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEXT on #ChallengeMania... BERNA DOWN FOR WHAT! @bernacanbeldekk joins me & @DerrickMTV fresh off tonight's big victory on #TheChallenge37!
@bernacanbeldekk: CT  said we’re not really talking? I. The trailer… Well we always did, .. but I guess some little sneaky birds were brain washing his way … I always stood with my partner CT !! Lets watch it lets go! #thechallenge37  can’t wait
@bernacanbeldekk: I need to watch that episode again! So much fake moves to see !!!! Need to watch again. Hahaha #thechallenge37 I love this show! @ChallengeMTV
@DerrickMTV: I think @ItsTheSituation needs to know PUMPED GABO was praying to him and not God, on @ChallengeMTV tonight. #thechallenge37
- @ItsTheSituation: @DerrickMTV Oh damn The comeback is always greater than the Setback #JSFamilyVacation #thechallenge37
- @DerrickMTV: @ItsTheSituation Somebody better send this to Pumped GABO, so my man can rest easy! #SituationToTheRescue #SavePumpedGabo #WarsawShore
@DerrickMTV: #SavePumpedGabo
@bernacanbeldekk: Tell em all to chill  haha we’re only friends who share  #thechallenge37 ✌🏼
@CoreyLay: Yay just landed in Seattle. But I'm still going to miss the west coast airing of The Challenge  Gotta watch on demand later
@CoreyLay: I love Gabo so much y'all. I'm glad his exit was filled with so much love from the rest of the cast  #TheChallenge37
@TVLabSam: When @MTVDevinWalker gives a confessional he quite literally never misses. #TheChallenge37

@johnnybananas: Spies, Lies, and @KyleCGShore cheats on me with other guys We get down and dirty on this episode of Death, Taxes, and Bananas  @ringer  https://open.spotify.com/episode/2G6kmLIfl0HiNB5IiV3PcT?si=NisUFD7qQSOlyiyRKJYhNw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1


LAST CALL: The Cookout, Fans React, and Tony Needs Help  
@ChallengeMTV: All those in favor of taking circus instead of math say I.  #TheChallenge37
- @bernacanbeldekk: @ChallengeMTV Circus for everyone !!!  #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: Producer: Where do you want things to go with Emanuel?  Tori:   #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@Irving_A07: Dear Kaycee: What has Amber done for you not to like how she plays the game and not trust her. She’s done everything the BB alliance asked her to  #TheChallenge #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: Aneesa watching all the hookups in the Challenge house  is sending me. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@W00DZ: Wow. This “mission” is going to end with something bowing up! This is new and exciting ! Love seeing something being detonating on tv ! #TheChallenge should do this more ! Will help with the ratings !
@WIHomo: Hughie picking Nany was smart cause they’re never going to be the house vote. Nanys social game is elite.  #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: I know most people are going to see this pic and are going to be thirsting after CT, but if you look to your left, check out BERNA's BACK. Like I knew she was fit, but that back is super muscular and toned. I wouldn't want to face her in Pole Wrestle. #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: Do you guys think people like Nelson know that the first part of the equation is Division, and not just a weird looking Addition sign? I really wonder. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: CT's Face when he realizes that his partner never took Algebra or Geometry, she just legit went to Clown School. LMAO. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@Irving_A07: Bless Gabo’s heart Loudly crying face forever confused #TheChallenge #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: Wanna give a shout-out to Priscilla because I think she was the first person to actually solve the math on the Female Side. She is a great narrator and maybe an under the radar competitor, but I'm gonna need her to get in some drama though. #TheChallenge37  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: While CT has always been awesome at Puzzles, I like to imagine  that he got infinitely better after becoming a Dad and building play-sets for his son. This is my internal head-canon/fan fiction. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: They really sent Aneesa to and from the Hospital without shoes!!?!?! #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Sadly, it's another one in the books for Aneesa. 9th Straight Season without making it to the Final, but this time around it was due to injury. This is the first season where Aneesa hasn't competed in Elimination since her 3rd Season Gauntlet 2.  #TheChallenge37
@Challengemtv___: Tori and Aneesa friendship is by far one of the most annoying one from this show #TheChallenge37
@Irving_A07: "@WIHomo: Y’all see the way King CT built that puzzle? Lol these other vet men are so damn useless  #TheChallenge37" RT But let’s go after the rookies first  #TheChallenge #TheChallenge37
@NanyGodzalez: I want Nany Carmen Gonzalez to believe in herself like she believes in everyone else #thechallenge37
@MikeyG_TBD: Nany is always such a supportive partner. #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Ed is just out here living his best life #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Not sure whether I love or hate House Mom Nany. Pretty sure it's love, but I just miss my Messy Queen. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: LOGAN AND BIG T TOP BUNK HOOK UP. If we are grading Reality TV hookups, you get bumped up a letter grade if it's on a Top Bunk. #TheChallenge37  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Kaycee is literally and metaphorically washing her hands of Josh in this conversation. It's kind of cold-blooded, but also very boring and on par for Kaycee's brand. I did like how she refused to let Josh have a moment. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Amber hitting Fessy with the Large Marge Eyes when Fessy mentions playing a Straight Forward game lmaoo I haven't seen eyes that big in a Challenge House since Brad on Vendettas. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Nelson looks like he put a Pizza in the Oven thinking this Deliberation would end quick. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: When MR TJ plays classic American joke on you #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Logan got the Big T thumbs up before the elimination. Literally zero chance he can lose now. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: We ain't even a minute into the elimination and Amanda just looks at Ashley like "Damn, Gabo lost"  #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Me every single season when they call rogue memorization a "Puzzle." What are they solving? It's at best a Brain-Teaser.  #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@GamerVev: Idk but I think I’m over MTV???? They really aren’t doing it like they used to - like where is the drama and messiness? Bitches talking shit about cast members in my DMs but then kissing ass on social media  ABC, CBS, Paramount+, Netflix, Zeus, and HBOMax is where it’s at 
- @willjames93: @GamerVev I literally haven’t even made it to the end of the 2nd episode of the current season. I just have no interest anymore cuz half these people I don’t know and a chunk of the other half I don’t like. Lmao
@TheAllanAguirre: So when Logan is announced the winner, I think if Gabo had asked for a 2nd Check, then I think his puzzle is 100% correct. Which means Gabo could won if he was confident in what he had, he could've pulled off the upset. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@kmacisco: “I’m praying to Mike the situation” I am officially a Gabo stan #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Shark Boy and Lava Girl all grown up. #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@Irving_A07: Emy getting her 4th partner this season  Michaela’s revenge #TheChallenge #TheChallenge37
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published The Challenge Spies, Lies & Allies Episode 5 Recap & 10 Biggest Takeaways  #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge  https://t.co/lTIG3iXe8B?amp=1
- @TheAllanAguirre: EPISODE 5 RECAP ... I breakdown: - Gabo vs Logan / - Aneesa's Injury / - All The Hookups / - Bad Music and Sound Editing / - Daily Challenge Pros and Cons / - Weirdly Long Deliberations / - Big Brother Sucks / - More   #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge
@_whitneyAM: Omg Pleading face we must protect Gabo at all costs #thechallenge37
@dekonteee: Someone said, “Amber B has won more challenges than the people talking shit about her” and honestly…that’s why they mad lmao #TheChallenge37
@bansky Eddie Gonzalez/The Boardroom: The goat CT with his first daily win of the season they shoulda never let him get Berna as a partner
@HJthe4th: Yo I love Ed’s energy in the challenge. I need him at the cookout #TheChallenge37
@challengemedad: gabo truly said head empty, no thoughts #thechallenge #thechallenge37
@TAKEMEBACK2LA: Kaycee doesn't like how Amber plays, but does she not play the same exact game? What did Amber do that was so wrong? WIN on her rookie season?  #TheChallenge37
@miss_jamie126: Is @ItsTheSituation Gabo's god? Lol that was the funniest shit all season. Also @MTVDevinWalker commentary.   "my brain is full of songs" #mtv #spiesliesallies #TheChallenge37 #TheChallenge
@DerrickMTV: SPY GUYS! BONUS PODCAST is UP!! Mud Dive into #TheChallenge37 with Me and @SHOTOFYAGER! - Praying Pumped GABO, C.T. Puzzle Hands, Rookies Sending Themselves to their Room, Fractured Brother, Aneesa’s 10FT Fall, and tons more!  - Available for patrons at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania Puzzle piece
@SHOTOFYAGER: BERNA (@bernacanbeldekk) POD UP at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania & up for everyone on the #ChallengeMania Podcast feed MONDAY! #TheChallenge37
- @bernacanbeldekk: @SHOTOFYAGER Great talk. Great questions !!! All about The CHALLENGE, MY LIFE AND MY SURVIVOR CHALLENGE LEGEND BROTHER TURBO!!Don’t miss it !!! MONDAY !!!! #podcast @SHOTOFYAGER & @DerrickMTV #thechallenge37
@the_ogie: @MTVDevinWalker is turning into the Alabama of #thechallenge. Whenever he is on the screen he wins!
@MTV_AMANDAG: I haven’t watched the episode yet but when I do I’ll make sure I throw out my tweets to ya  who do we hate this week?
@hughie_maughan: I don't know why I thought I had the power to make gabo do what I wanted hahaha #thechallenge37
@FessThaMess: Notice how he said “for the 3 of us” So he doesn’t consider Amber part of the alliance either #TheChallenge37
@AlupeiEmy: When someone says : “You can trust me!” Me:  @ChallengeMTV   #TheChallenge37
@bernacanbeldekk: I was so happy to win a daily. After all that madness and elimination. This was a great moment for a me  Thank you all for the support and love that means so much  #thechallenge37 #staypositive
@ChallengeMTV: Read what Logan REALLY meant when he compared Big T to an Octopus in Issue #3 of the official #TheChallenge37 newsletter  https://t.co/RxA4SDYxzW?amp=1
@ChallengeMTV: Aftermath host, @DevynSimone is uncovering all of the hookups from this week's episode of #TheChallenge37!  To get the inside scoop, watch the FULL video on The Challenge YouTube channel here https://youtu.be/XAcEkzB2Fks


@hughie_maughan: Can I just say something, I've kept queit and been neutral for so long, I'm fucking fed up of the two faced rogues in the challenge house, I'm fed up of it now, I can't fucking wait for the reunion, I am real extendedI am dramatic but I'm a legend also and your jealous #TheChallenge37
@fessyfitness: And they want the tea on me I swear these b****** nosy
@JOSHMBB19: Nothing is more cutthroat than an alliance turning on each other. Cookouts end game is about to be so entertaining Eyes #bb23
@angelababicz: Did… did @TheDerekFrazier just cast his first vote to evict with less than 3 weeks left in the game?Pleading face #bb23
@JOSHMBB19: Yo biggest Claire fan! Glad she got the chance to play as a super fan  #bb23
@DayDaVonne_: Me refreshing my feed because I don’t want to wait for 8pm here
@DayDaVonne_: Sending positive vibes to my girls.
@angelababicz: My girl Claire is a runner she’s a track star!! Woman running #bb23
@angelababicz: Is it just me or do double evictions feel like Christmas #bb23
@angelababicz: Kinda hope Alyssa wins so we can have a little chaos tonight #bb23
@DayDaVonne_: And again ….
@angelababicz: By a vote of 3-1, Alyssa has been evicted from the Big Brother house #BB23
@angelababicz: Hannah was built for HoH on double eviction night  look at her thriving!!! #bb23
@DayDaVonne_: Where’s that person who said   “it’s not Black Brother” It’s looking REAL πŸ—£BLACK to me 
@JOSHMBB19: Big congrats to the Cookout for making History #bb23
@angelababicz: X is so fine when he actually competes  sheesh #bb23
@DayDaVonne_: Am I really enjoying a FULL current season of BB…. Like from start to finish.
@TrishelleC: "@hamsterwatch: 1-2-3 Cookout!! THEY DID IT #bb23" RT Not gonna lie, we got a little emotional watching history being made on #bigbrother tonight! #cookout way to go! 
- @JiselaDelgado: @TrishelleC I don’t watch the show but I understand the assignment! Congratulations to this special group coming together for the bigger play. Making waves and for once controlling the board.
@DayDaVonne_: "@pdelon03: So does this make The Cookout the most successful alliance of all time? #bb23" RT Yes !
@CSUGradAkirk: "@randyknup: #BB23 Draft 19 Ep28 Update: @Zilch11_BB @clarksided @jrbiff18 @_colincogan @Breezyygirll @jennfyre @CSUGradAkirk" RT Me in this league right now! Alyssa had a good run was hoping for one glitch in the cookouts plan but congrats to them for achieving their goal
@Karamo: First the #Cookout making history in @CBSBigBrother & then @ChloeBailey dropping #BootySoBig… Lawd Have Mercy!!! I’m so happy right now.
@TheAllanAguirre: All 6 Members of the Cookout deserve credit for what they have done. While some deserve more than others, they as a unit had an immense loyalty to a cause from the onset. They each are accomplishing something bigger than themselves, and in the process have become legends.
@v_cakes: I've never been a fan of BB. My first time watching a season was during quarantine & it was the (very boring) All Stars. BUT...this season...THE COOKOUT...has been E V E R Y T H I N G! So proud of how they played the game & what they were able to accomplish! Now...who should win?

@helloalievans: Please give what you can to support @tonyraines and his family as they recover from the severe damage inflicted by Hurricane Ida. If you can’t donate, please RT. More info here: https://instagram.com/p/CTnZJTJLZBX/?utm_medium=copy_link  Donate here:  https://t.co/zgxAxdsouZ?amp=1
- @WestonBergmann: Please support this to help Tony and his family get back on their feet.
- @DerrickMTV: Tony (@tonyraines) and his family got hit hard during Hurricane Ida. Alyssa in hospital and home destroyed. Go Fund Me Page is below if interested in helping…
@TheShaneRaines: Help the Raines family recover  https://t.co/2F7yrbEVUt?amp=1
@KatieCooley26: Help the Raines family recover from Hurricane Ida  https://t.co/aU8kLckZ4x?amp=1
@syrusmtv: One of our Reality Family needs help! Help the Raines family recover from Hurricane Ida  https://t.co/wR3NmALalz?amp=1
@KendalSheppard: I can't even imagine... especially with little ones. Please share, donate, pray... keep them and all hurricane survivors in your hearts. Help the Raines family recover from Hurricane Ida  https://t.co/M0PpEGJuqX?amp=1
@SHOTOFYAGER: Maniacs, consider helping a true friend of #ChallengeMania & #TheChallenge @TonyRaines & his beautiful family. https://gofund.me/7fe71e30
@JiselaDelgado: Help the Raines family recover from Hurricane Ida https://gofund.me/7fe71e30
@v_cakes: This is a moment where we put our $$ where our mouths are...Calling on the entire Challenge Fam to help one of ours in a time of need: https://t.co/cmuj7QTOVI?amp=1
@MissArissa: Sad to hear this... Please RT & donate if you are capable  https://t.co/opPknZkDOK?amp=1


🌎    🌍    🌏

So, have things changed a bit? Not much, but we had to say farewell to Aneesa after she suffered an injury in that daily that CT & Berna won... and Logan won that 1-on-1 duel with Gabo much to Big T's delight. Now comes the tricky part: in addition to what we have in writing on Jenna & Zach welcoming their new kid, Tony dealing with Hurricane Ida and Clinton & Uche getting married, we had planned on bringing you the 'Pulse of Episode 6 of Spies, Lies & Allies... but three words came to intervene. And as is custom on this site, we will carry over our SocialPulse for this week's episode to NEXT WEEK.

By chance, this is the week where Floridian activities in MTV land get to transition from the drama by the Key to fun with the Bam, and Floribama Shore is kicking off the fall portion of Season 4 this week -- and that is this week's headliner here. That comes your way here tomorrow along with our WRAP of the Season 4 summer finale of Siesta Key, as we settle into the fall cycle in MTV land along with a big week ahead in the reality television world that kicks off on Monday with The Miz going on Dancing with the Stars, the premiere of Survivor 41 and summer wrapping up in the Big Brother house.

Meanwhile after the Raiders' Monday night thriller last week, this is a huge weekend in Las Vegas, astwo of the city's biggest musical events return from their year off. The iHeartRadio Music Festival takes place on the Strip as Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Dua Lipa, Weezer, Nelly and more take the stage; and Billie will also head outdoors as she co-headlines Life is Beautiful in downtown Vegas with Megan Thaa Stallion, Ludacris, Green Day, A$AP Rocky, Illenium, Young Thug and more. DCNOW will be live watching those events during the course of this weekend as I return to watching live music from home, and you can join in on all of that at @DC408DxNow. Enjoy that, and enjoy your Saturday - and that includes these two people below...


- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).