Thursday, October 28, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - Boats, Bowling and Calls to Friends Back Home

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

We bring you back here to the blog and to something that a bunch of folks from the South know about: having a good time. Even with the frequent drama that has followed them from Florida to the west and then back east, the Floribama Shore bunch have had plenty of fun things happen during our time together with them... and that includes anybody's favorite day of their entire year.

Yesterday on here, we brought you them celebrating a birthday -- and it was that of Jeremiah's, but the last time they got to do that it was marred by Kirk getting arrested, a blow-up between Gus and Candace and things that went on in Panama City Beach, which might explain why they've not been back there since. This time though, there wasn't any drama at all as they got to mark a quarantine-friendly birthday funday with plenty of beer, buffalo wings and hilarity... and even began to put together a prank involving one of their friends in the wide-open backyard. And, Nilsa also had to deal with Gus 2.0 and him getting back home late from a club night back home... a no-no as he & her head towards parenthood.

Now before Gus gets his chance to celebrate not only his birthday but also a sort of redemption of sorts after all that he has been through, there is something else on his mind: he is also thinking about having somebody else join him here, which may open a big can of worms considering what happened the last time we heard from them. We will also get into the heart of what may have befell Aimee and her ex: his addiction, just as she and the ladies get woken up by the biggest Floribama prank yet: a goat in their room. And there is more fun heading into Gus' b'day - and something we're all longing for too: going for a ride in a boat, and having a day at the local bowling alley.

After the break, DCBLOG brings you the 'Pulse of last week's episode of Floribama Shore before all that goes down tonight in Athens, GA...


AS THEY SAW IT: "A Lot Alike"  
@FloribamaShore: Momma Nilsa and Auntie Candace are whipping it up in the kitchen! But will things heat up throughout the house before Gus' sister arrives? Find out TONIGHT on a BRAND NEW episode of #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @MTV!
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore We kill it in the kitchen!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: New episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT! 8/7c retweet if you’re tuning in 
@aimeehall1001: Who’s live tweeting with me tonight? I’m following everyone back who does. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni I miss you. 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 I MISS YOU TOO!!! We’ll be partying together real soon and I can’t wait! Raising handsStar-struckFire
@KirkMedas: We got a birthday party in the Floribama House tonight! You know our track record with bdays don’t wanna miss the all new episode of Floribama tonight 8/7c!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Every injury and set back I’ve ever had in life I come back hungrier than ever. And right now I’m licking my chops Feed off Chaos, it made me 
@codibutts: Oh it’s TIME for a party y’all  We celebrating tonight during an all new #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on MTV.
@nillythesquid: WhT happens when you take a super pregnant lady to the bowling alley?….. find out tonight! #MTVFloribamaShore 8/7c
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid All I know is we’re eating some pizza!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Oh it’s TIME for a party y’all We celebrating tonight with an all new episode of @floribamashore at 8/7c on MTV.  NOW WHOS READY TO PARTY?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: A lot of sports on today but don’t forget to take an hour of your night to watch your favorites tonight 8/7c! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mama still got it #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Who’s tweeting live with me tonight @FloribamaShore all new episode I CANT WAIT! RETWEET RETWEET
@missnatalienunn: Tonight dont miss an all new episode of @FloribamaShore on MTV at 8/7c  ! Literally one of my favorite shows ever! RETWEET FOR A FOLLOW RIGHT NOW!
@nillythesquid: 24/7 look of Preggo Nilly in the vacation house BRAND NEW episode of #mtvfloribamashore tonight at 8/7c Red heart head over to the @floribamashore I’ll be doing an IG take over! What’s been your favorite part about this season so far?! Comment below!!!
@JeremiahBuoni: All I know is the @Braves are playing and we’re partying in Georgia again on another new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight!.... Sounds like a great night to me!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore #GoBraves #Georgia

@FloribamaShore: *Me calling all my friends so we can watch #MTVFloribamaShore together* A NEW episode starts RIGHT NOW on @mtv! (GIF: Candace - "You think you might wanna pop through?")
@MTV: A brand new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore is coming at ya RIGHT NOW on MTV! (GIF: Candace - "Who's there?")
@495Prods: Here we go!!! All-new @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano
@pimpfrydrice: And an ALL new episode of @FloribamaShore starts NEOW! Live tweet with us using #MTVFloribamaShore I’m retweeting EVERYONE tonight!
@codibutts: It’s time @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It’s showtime baby!!!!! Let’s tweet!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni:@nillythesquid SAY IT LOUDER!!! HERE WE GOOOO!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ring camera don’t lie… #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Friends who drink together -- Friends who are hungover together #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "I'm a little hungover myself...")
@nillythesquid: I ain’t trying to do Atlanta traffic by myself! I’m bringing @aimeehall1001 with me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Wait a second!..... @nillythesquid you’re taking Ravioli away from me #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s ain’t my job. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Whatever I ask you to do is your job. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: PGP has better blankets than me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The mom in me wants to be in a clean house #MTVFloribamaShore 
@nillythesquid: Drunk Nilsa wouldn’t care about a messy house  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Yes ima need drunk Nilsa back. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Codi after pulling off another successful prank  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "A nice, easy day")
@missnatalienunn: I love @aimeehall1001 pig hahahhaha #MTVFloribamaShore
@HeatherGaysGay: Did I hear Bethany is coming tonight? She’s the best  #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice
- @nillythesquid: @HeatherGaysGay I hope so! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: All I know is I feel @nillythesquid I’ve been trying to get them to be cleaner each trip To no avail #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Yeah it’s 6:30 @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas y’all time to get up. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: When you’re alarm clock “Didn’t go off” and you missed your work shift #MTVFloribamaShore
@KatherineXhaka: Me patiently waiting for @pimpfrydrice to come on to my screen! Watching from Australia! #floribamashore
@GeoffKeith: Hahaha, @codibutts's face when @aimeehall1001 asked him if he wanted to take care of PGP #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m feeling a little trip on the pond, I need some fresh air after sleeping my life away #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Depression: it’s like I’m on a boat and I’m sinking and I cant get off of it… #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I smell something fishy and it isn’t the pond! @codibutts  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kimberlykokourt: Who is #watching the best Thursday Night Show, @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice  @KirkMedas @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: This. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Men don't think sometimes.")
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Fucking facts. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s exactly what we need! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "A nice, easy day")
@pimpfrydrice: Can’t get NUFFIN past @JeremiahBuoni  @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@KatherineXhaka: GUYS IM WATCHING THE @FloribamaShore EPISODE FROM AUSTRALIA!! @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001" RT Yay!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Looks like the captain is going down with the ship!.... WHY IS THE RUM GONE #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: When my mom calls me down to help out with dinner. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "I'm just gunna sit here and chill for a second.")
@GusSmyrnios: What the hell y’all doing ? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him saying that when he finds that the guys are stranded in a boat in the middle of the lake)
@nillythesquid: I’m that mom that sends her kid to the doctor over the smallest thing  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Damn city slickers #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF)
@codibutts: Leave it up to us! @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni to get the boat stuck. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts Ohhhhhhhhhhh REALLY!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I’ll save the day #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him going in a kayak to rescue the stranded guys)
@GusSmyrnios: I’ll do it myself #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him kayaking the powerless boat)
@FloribamaShore: My face as Gus pulls the guys back to safety:  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF)
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahha NOT THE MOTOR WENT OUT  @codibutts @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @missnatalienunn Raggedy ass boat. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahhahaha @GusSmyrnios  going to save the day! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore go help your boys  @pimpfrydrice
@B_lashess: Aww animal hospital time I hope rav is okay! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Thanks @GusSmyrnios for saving us. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios thanks fam #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: My man @GusSmyrnios save the day. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: We’ll find a way to get back to shore one way or another #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@xbgilx: @aimeehall1001 i need to see what PGP looks like now  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT He’s huge!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: I’m happy they didn’t have me and @aimeehall1001 in a house together. We would’ve been trouble. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @tiffanyheinen The best kind of trouble. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Oh no!!! @pimpfrydrice come back!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shalyn76644231: why would the boys do @pimpfrydrice like that? #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: . @aimeehall1001  and I got really close in the Georgia house, extremely grateful for her and our talks  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @GusSmyrnios Love ya bud #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@BillingsOctavia: You’re absolutely right @nillythesquid  & @aimeehall1001.. men don’t think at all!! Facts #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT They barely have brains #MTVFloribamaShore thank god for women
@GeoffKeith: "Men don't think sometimes." We barely think any of the time :/@nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: This was a mean joke…. Like bih I don’t swim @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Hey @marvel, we think we found your next superhero  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace - "Gah... He belongs in a Marvel comic!")
@missnatalienunn: Wait huh??? @GusSmyrnios sisters coming to beat @pimpfrydrice  up! ??? HURRY YALL TUNE IN NOW @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore ITS ABOUT TO GET GOOD!!  @FloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @missnatalienunn Can’t wait to see it @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahha HELP “yall know i dont know how to row a boat” @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @missnatalienunn Glad I wasn’t on the boat because I wouldn’t have helped. #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: I feel like we’re getting to see the real @GusSmyrnios now. He’s in a much better place this season! I completely understand the stress that these vacations can cause. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @tiffanyheinen He was in such a good place. @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
- @Meaghan_Messmer: THIS. So proud of @GusSmyrnios for opening up like he has and the changes he’s made. Proud of him. #MTVFloribamaShore 
@FloribamaShore: Y'all really left my girl @pimpfrydrice ALONE when you know she can't swim?!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Why wouldn't y'all do me like that?")
@nillythesquid: Candace makeup on point stranded in the middle of the pond and all! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid Thank youuuu… @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: This is a funny episode #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice I am coming to get you after I take a shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MariaLElizondo: I’d hate to be stranded like that  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Somebody come get meeee @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Why wouldn't y'all do me like that?")
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice They strand the 1 person who hates water! #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: @pimpfrydrice looks amazing  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who thinks @codibutts can pull @pimpfrydrice to shore?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni Wooooooo!!!! @Braves strike first!! Let’s goooo! Has @pimpfrydrice made it off of that pontoon yet by the time Freddie’s ball came down
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s called multi tasking with the family @FloribamaShore @Braves I’m all in on both!! #MTVFloribamaShore #GoBraves
@codibutts: Yeah fuck this superhero shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@thatsmyuhpenyun: Codi paddling and not going anywhere has got me in tears  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Wait, do @JeremiahBuoni and @KirkMedas still think it's night time? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: The boys stay cutting up #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Kirkkk hahahhaha go get here @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Not the stairs  @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: "Not the stairs" for sure @KirkMedas This episode is giving me anxiety...#MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: Yeah @codibutts save @pimpfrydrice  #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s all fun and games till someone falls off a scooter #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni I almost died on a push scooter one time. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios ain’t the only one that row the boat back. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Come to the conclusion, the dudes got it out for me @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Awwwwww @codibutts saved the day SUPER HERO @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @missnatalienunn They said I couldn’t do it. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@thatsmyuhpenyun: I feel like Gus needs a sign that he carries around with him that says “Accident prone. ER visits likely” #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yea he does. #MTVFloribamaShore
@HeatherGaysGay: Poor Candace they are always messing with her  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Gus always the bad guy  y’all will open y’all’s eyes one day  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Alexg_20: @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas Gus is already injured as it is #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Sorry @JeremiahBuoni just want to check in && make sure your ok! Sorry to keep asking! Protect your mental health! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Believe me I know!! I appreciate you caring, it’s just no longer something I want to keep talking about. Love you Nilly #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: As y’all can see @pimpfrydrice and I stay in the kitchen #MTVFloribamaShore
@WillOglesbee: @codibutts u saved the day for @pimpfrydrice on boat great job funny how Candace said am tried n Codi like what now,ur tried  #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Everyone had a great time on the scooter. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Gus is such a dare devil @GusSmyrnios @FloribamaShore BAD BOY FOR AURE NOT TURNING UP ON THE SCOOTER  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Beat it up girl #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice  (GIF: "That's how she does it in the bedroom")
@thatsmyuhpenyun: I feel like Gus needs a sign that he carries around with him that says “Accident prone. ER visits likely” #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@misa_is_me: I hope everybody didn't dog @pimpfrydrice out again. They have a long history of Not having her back.@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT A LOOOONGGGGG history @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Prayers first  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Codi in that damn helmet  #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice can cook some good sketti #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m sorry but the conversation is too old at this point and I’m done listening to people worrying if Gus and I become friends again.  That has run its course in my mind! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ugh I miss cotton candy bitch #MTVFloribamaShore 
@mmeeggsss: Yassssss @pimpfrydrice!!! Let the sister know, NOT TODAY BABYYY!#FloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: I haven’t laughed this much in a long time. Thank you @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @pimpfrydrice really ate her up on that phone call last season. I almost forgot how iconic that was. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Love the prayers at dinner @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Aimee and Gus' friendship >>>>  #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Who needs a meat tenderizer when you have a chefs fist like @pimpfrydrice does. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495Prods @nillythesquid
- @pimpfrydrice: @ItsMsHawkins2u I ain’t never owned a tenderizer in my life. I don’t even know where to buy them @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Was I just sleeping with PGP???#MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Aww I love that @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios are getting closer. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Lavendergeminis: Candace always serving looks.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@cattychic: This episode is cracking me up , thanks #MTVFloribamaShore , @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @pimpfrydrice
@GeoffKeith: This @GusSmyrnios & @aimeehall1001 convo is great. #Aimus #Gumee #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@kfurey_: I feel like @aimeehall1001 has really been able to help @GusSmyrnios this season even tho they haven't always been the closest, but it truly has shown a less intense side of him which is dope #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I love Bethany! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: .@pimpfrydrice's cooking skills are amazing and her food always comes out tasty!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Kirk is to much when it comes to competition #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@BillingsOctavia: I understand what @aimeehall1001 going through. Being a serious relationship is hard, very emotional and heartbreaking for me. But I had to let it go, move on and focus on myself. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I’ve did the same. Finally doing me now and single Aimee is a fucking mess. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Comin in hot #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m just here for the food  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: This one goes out to everyone who thinks pregnant ladies can't bowl  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa spinning after making strike)
@nillythesquid: Big mama can bowl #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Time for some fun!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@StoneDog1178: @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 Ravioli and PGP kissing each other is beyond adorable. Just melts my heart!!" RT They love to make out. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: My shirt is AMAZING!! #MTVFloribamaShore 
@pimpfrydrice: I call my girl Bethaney cause the one chick I KNOW gon ride with me @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Candace my hype women!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her making strike)
@FloribamaShore: The fellas gotta get their heads in the game.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "Get your game up!")
@JeremiahBuoni: Yeah @nillythesquid is gonna beat me at bowling!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni 30 weeks pregnant and all #mtvfloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid The real athlete in the house #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni The real athlete in the house is me. I’m good at every bar game there is. #MTVFloribamaShore
@thatsmyuhpenyun: Aimee is really the best friend to everyone. Like no matter what someone is going through, she’s literally always there and ready to listen but also ready to have fun with anyone. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios you bowled a zero. Hahahahha lol! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid was thoroughly surprising me bowling… she need to be in the local league @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: We all know who won bowling and who was the best  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas Yeah me. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas It was me right #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas It was me. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 Oh! My apologies #MTVFloribamaShore
- @KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni Too early to be drunk man…. Or is it? 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas Get out of my head and keep drinking with me #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Yesss the pregnant lady is winning the bowling Bowling lets gooo @nillythesquid @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I can still have fun.")
@codibutts: I promise I ain’t loosing to a pregnant girl. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Screw you codi #mtvfloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts CODI you little bitch. #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: okaaaay @nillythesquid hitting strikes pregnant and all #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@KirkMedas has an expert roll. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@rycr0sby: Who would win in an obstacle course race, Ravioli or PGP?  @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid" RT PGP Ravi would get distracted  #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: First, the wings now bowling?! Gus is on a roll!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Your boy wins the competition!")
@B_lashess: @nillythesquid & her baby bump are kicking ass! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @B_lashess Always!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Y’all really thought I would lose to her ? #mtvfloribamashore  (GIF of a strike)
@nillythesquid: Only Man I cook for is the father of my child #MTVFloribamaShore and even then I barely cook breakfast for him 
@nillythesquid: Yes that is my second round of nachos #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: I smell a come back. #MtVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@beauty_beast30: I'm behind cause I was watching something else but the guys were mean to do that to @pimpfrydrice I hope they know she cooks for them and put something in their food..." RT I should put pig poop in they food @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Everyone salty if someone in the house gets close to Gus #mtvfloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Thought I was the salty one? #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m tired of this bowling #MTVFloribamaShore Get me so@e bumpers
@B_lashess: Boys & beers #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @B_lashess I love em both. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@jesvibin: okaaaay @nillythesquid hitting strikes pregnant and all #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I’m trying!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: I love the chugggg some beers after bowling yessss @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Let's chug.")
@codibutts: Yeah what the fuck happen??? #MTVFloribamaShore
@47sDope: These roommates purposely being obtuse and I hate it for my girl @pimpfrydrice  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Bottom line is… I’m alone in that Muhfckin house and the strongest always stand alone @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: Everyone deserves love and happiness! @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Everyone gets mad In the house if I hold a grudge and can’t move on but look at the double standard when the roles are switched. I haven’t done shit to anyone in the house but try to be my best this vacation  #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: Now @aimeehall1001 and @codibutts are having a great convo. #comee #aimdi #aimbutts #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I think I am good person. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Stop lying to yourself. You are a non animal lover, messy, lying, 2 faced, asshole and that’s why your my bestfriend.  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@__pettylabellee: bro, somebody’s whole ass sister threaten @pimpfrydrice , i’d feel some type of way too. #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Is Kirk drunk during his interview?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Thank God for Bethany  #MTVFloribamaShore
@DentrezIngerso1: #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice She has the right to be mad Gus’s sister called threatened her like she was the one who made him run away But her roommates are avoiding the topic. @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@lauradharris: I feel like PGP should’ve been allowed to go bowling too!  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT He would have won. He’s a winner at everything he does in life. #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: I’m team @pimpfrydrice. She’s has every right to her opinion about what happened last year season with Gus sister. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m not mad at Candace I was just clueless of what was going on!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@thKuShutMeDown: Well that's unfortunate If u get threatened that fact stands valid until its act upon No amount of time should erase the severity of it & your feelings  @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore 
@GusSmyrnios: Don’t know how the bowling alley got turned into a Candace thing #mtvfloribamashore
@briasoboojie: I’m glad Candace called her friend. @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: She’s mad cause y’all being nice to me ? #mtvfloribamashore
@aleceia_chapman: They slick my doing my girl @pimpfrydrice wrong because everytime somebody else in the house got an issue they get sympathy but as soon as candice got an issue it's always "you overracting" #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Bethany is coming tonight hahhaha @pimpfrydrice @KirkMedas @codibutts @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m so excited to have Bethany back in the house, she was an absolute blast in Montana and I’m glad @pimpfrydrice is able to have her close friend here! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@manickittens: @pimpfrydrice @495Prods @FloribamaShore You know that if @GusSmyrnios sister threatened Aimee or @nillythesquid  it would be a WHOLE different story." RT Cause baybeeeeeee @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m to pregnant to fight with anyone lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@47sDope: @pimpfrydrice needs to realize @aimeehall1001 and @nillythesquid are NOT her real friends and not her real family… because otherwise they would’ve just asked Candace what’s wrong but instead they want to blame Candace and act stupid #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@Djk2695: why do i feel like @pimpfrydrice keeps getting shit on this season? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Cause I do…. @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Lovely conversation @aimeehall1001 and Codi just had!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @aimeehall1001 said @codibutts is a sh*t stirrer and Ravioli is a sh*t eater. But they’re both sweethearts tho!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @MTV
@aleceia_chapman: Candice biggest issue is that she feels no one ever has her back in the house, and I feel the same way too. #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahha IM GONNA ASK FOR MY ASS WHOOPIN THATS A GOOD LINE @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@PatWhite1984: “Na na na na na na na na na na na na na Gettin’ piggy with it!” PGP is a pimp and he didn’t even know it! @aimeehall1001 @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Positivity and smiles are contagious.")
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts FACTS!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@KvonComedy: YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE? nope... aimee where do you want to travel? @floribama @MTV @nillythesquid @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni @kirkmedas #FloribamaShore" RT I wanna stay my ass right where I am I don’t like to travel. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Candace has every right to feel some type of way that someone who threatened her is coming to the house…  #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am glad I ain’t in car with the girls. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: "@livnadreamworld: The way @KirkMedas avoids all drama is how I wanna be #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Always.
@pimpfrydrice: "@briasoboojie: I like Aimee and Nilsa a lot but bottom line they ride for each other. The boys ride for each other. But when it’s time to ride for @pimpfrydrice people act confused like she’s just pulling stuff out her ass.  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Out the crack of it Ya hear me… @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nayaaaluv: @pimpfrydrice your feelings are valid. you got the right to feel how you feel #MTVFloribamaShore
@C__Pluto: You can’t comeback from certain shit  #MTVFloribamaShore  #FloribamaShore
@DentrezIngerso1: They really need to stop saying this was turned into a @pimpfrydrice thing She didn’t do anything wrong My issue is why aren’t you guys holding Gus accountable From when he ran away and then his sister is trying to blame her for that? #MTVFloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni
@nayaaaluv: "@pimpfrydrice: Oh I kno… anyone else would be mad too @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT @pimpfrydrice your feelings are valid. you got the right to feel how you feel #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: the roommates being purposely oblivious to @pimpfrydrice’s feelings and point of view is annoying asf #MTVFloribamaShore
@mrhicksatlarge: @pimpfrydrice this situation completely baffles me. How does anyone not get that you feel some type of way about being threatened over phone by Gus' sister. Only the Strong Survive!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: ok. its over... screw that. we want more.. and more drunk memories. which aren't memories at all LOL @floribama @MTV @nillythesquid @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni @kirkmedas #FloribamaShore
@briasoboojie: So @pimpfrydrice addressed it in the next episode but he didn’t wanna hear it?  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: My girls @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid are all looking Fire as always #MTVFloribamaShore
@DentrezIngerso1: @pimpfrydrice I’m sorry to bother you but you have a right to feel the way you do I just saw the preview for next weeks episode and when you brought up the fact that his sister threatened you he avoided the topic like always. @FloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@PurpleJanuary: @pimpfrydrice deserves more. Had it been anyone else that had been threatened you know they’d be acting differently." RT I truly do… been apart of this cast for 5 years, flipped people hats off in a bar, almost was arrested with my cast mates, all to be looked at as crazy for feelin some type of way @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Anytime Jeremiah and I were ever fighting they always brought in josh… so how again are you mistreated ? I’ve never even been allowed to have family visit me like that, don’t be mad at me for wanting to see family  #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: I should have been a better friend to Candace.
@codibutts: I am always on my best behavior. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Who’s hungry?!!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "The chow is here!")
@FloribamaShore: SHE'S HEEEEERRREEEE!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Bethany knocking on the door)


🚣    🎳    🍾

Well as Bethany has made her way to the front door, the stage is perhaps set for another big showdown to possibly go down in the Floribama house: this time it's Candace's best friend against Gus' sister after what went down earlier this year. It's safe to say that Gus' half of the birthday doubleheader may not be as pleasant as it was for his former bromance partner.

Now, we have a huge Halloween weekend ahead of us on here and on what I like to refer to as the "DC Social Network." Along with tonight's Floribama and last night's 500th episode of The Challenge, we have something cool you will want to stick around for: in the past week, we've been working on getting to know the people behind the biggest story of the reality television summer, and Saturday after we bring you our Challenge Pulse we'll introduce you to the Big Brother alliance known as The Cookout. And along with that, something else...

Outside of this site, I have also been working on something that I have never done before as a part-time YouTuber the last five years: compose and produce a 2-minute, movie-style trailer replete with music, stock & original footage and graphics. It's already been deemed in the can, ready to be released for all of you to watch and enjoy in its all glory when the appropriate time comes around -- and that will be at some point during the holiday weekend which, for some of you, starts tonight.
   The reason why I've brought this up on here -- and beforehand for my visitors to Instagram and Twitter - is that the contents of that will contain big news about something very special that will be happening in just a few weeks from now. And it feels very much appropriate that it will be revealed just exactly like a Hollywood summer blockbuster, which befits both the stature of what it means to me and the setting for which it takes place, which also doubles as "The Ultimate Escape." We'll be revealing all to you here during this Halloween weekend, and we can't wait to tell you all about it. For now, talk to you then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).