Thursday, February 3, 2022

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge All-Stars 2 - Semifinal Week

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Hello again everyone... we've now into the month of February, which as we described on here is a dream month for those who love competition. But before this blogger gets consumed by Olympic fever for the second time in six months as well as a Super Bowl matchup nobody expected over a month ago, DCBLOG has this business to take care of: covering the homestretch of Season 2 of The Challenge All-Stars -- and in turn a Challenge cycle that began when the flame in Tokyo went out back in August.

Last we brought you to Cancun on here a week ago last week (and after returning from a detour to edit my 2021 Vegas vlogs), the game had become to get a little bit serious in the teams being set in stone before Nehemiah's Palace alliance and Brad & the rest of the house took off for a challenge on monster trucks. But weeks after what we saw with Ayanna and Leah in that first elimination, there was a heartbreaking moment in the arena that didn't involve players competing against one another: a talk back home with her fiancé revealed that Casey had been competing while pregnant and had to withdraw, similar to what we saw with Michelle and Natalie last year and Melissa the year before that.

For all intents and purposes on this page, this site refers to the last week of the regular season on any Challenge season as "semifinal week," regardless of whether it's the normal show or a spinoff such as this. As we return to Mexico, it is no different as this game is reaching the starting line of the final, as the Stars take to the tarmac once again to undo complicated puzzles aboard a moving semi-wheeler. One team is already into the final by way of winning the last arena, but could they give a full 110% to put a leg up on the rest of the competition? And could what happens in the house and another having a sore back dent their hopes on making it to the end?

After the break, it's the 'Pulse of Semifinal Week on The Challenge All-Stars, and thanks for joining us...


UP TOP: Happy New Year!  
@ChallengeMTV: We're ringing in the new year challenge style by celebrating all the winners from 2021! Starting with the winners of Double Agents, Amber and CT. 
@ChallengeMTV: This year we crowned our first-ever champion of The Challenge: All Stars! Let's give it up for our guy, Yes! 
@ChallengeMTV: We can't end the year without giving a shoutout to the winners of Spies, Lies & Allies - CT and Kaycee! Big cheers to all of our 2021 champions!
@kelechidyke: Forget the bad times. You have 12 new chapters and 365 new episodes.
@MattieLBreaux: Cntrl+alt+delete 2021, see y’all next year 
@JOSHMBB19: Happy New Years friends to more life & more blessings! To the ones that support I fucking love ya thanks for all the positive vibes always
@esther_biade: Growth is usually not noticeable until you reflect. I’m not who I was a year ago and it’s so refreshing, cos there’s a diff btw “I’ve changed & grown” and “ I can see & feel the change and growth. I’m so excited to see what and where the next 365 days leads me. Cheers to 2022
@esther_biade: Happy New year Fambam, I truly wish you a happy bubbly year filled with Ease and Clarity. Cheers to a beautiful 2022
@Idrisvirgo: 2018 brought me @loveisland 2019 brought me @challengemtv 2020 brought signing promotional deal with @HennessySports 2021  full of challenges, I am Grateful for what I have achieved so far and excited for 2022. Feel like my time is coming... next year more tv shows more fights!
@RealWorldMTV: Farewell, 2021! It's been real. #RealWorld
@RealWorldMTV: Happy New Year, roomies! Let's have a great one! #RealWorld
@CohenBrian_: Hope everyone has a great time ringing in 2021. Let’s make 2022 the best yet!
@DerrickMTV: 6 min away!! Have the best damn 2022 yo!!
@DerrickMTV: 27 minutes away!! #HAPPYNEWYEAR
@mike_manning_: Happy New Year everyone. 
@Symply_Tacha: May this coming year lead you on a new exciting adventure, complete with life-changing experiences and deeper friendships. Happy New year 
@blairherter: Happy New Year! I don’t do resolutions but this is always the perfect moment to state my daily goals: do my best, help as many people as I can, and laugh as much as possible. Cheers to a great 2022 - I wish each and every one of you the best one possible!
@MTVBeth: Happy New Year! Shine Bright You have the power to make everything happen 
@AshleyMarieMTV: Happy New Year from me and my perfect little date! 
@tarafyingworld: 22 is my favorite number so I have a good feeling about this one guys… Ready to leave all the bad shit in 2021 and start 2022 with a BANG. Happy New Year All!
- @d_e_r_e_kc: @tarafyingworld 22 is my lucky number/fave number, I was on season 22 of real world,  my bday this year is 2/22/22.. I think it's my year
@mikethemiz: It’s Day 1. #WWEDay1
@MTV_AMANDAG: Happy New Year 
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I'm glad I acted an Ass BEFORE the  new year. New year. New me 
@MattieLBreaux: HNY Fireworks
@MTVDevinWalker: Happy new year to the healthiest place on the Internet!
@Karamo: Waking up & crying because our new season is #5 in all US in 24hours! Wow! Thank you everyone! ALSO, everyone has been asking about my t-shirts. I made them all, but partnered with a company to start selling them in 2 days w/ 100% of the profits going to charity! So stay tuned!
@bernacanbeldekk: Happy new year my Twitter fam 
@johnnybananas: I can't believe it's already been a year since I didn't become a better person #HAPPYNEWYEAR2022
@BrandonDNelson: Happy New Year
@n_zanattaMTV: 2022 please be kind. Kiss mark
@d_e_r_e_kc: Woke up feeling grateful for the love and support I got from everyone this year. It means the world. Goodbye 2021, let's make 2022 the best. Positivity and good health to everyone 
@ItsJazzyRey: Hope everyone had a great New Years. I definitely enjoyed mine bringing in 2022 with great friends and people who truly have mine and my kids backs.
@ItsJazzyRey: 2022 is my year, I’m falling back in love with me!! I am no longer angry with my ex. My kids & new job are my focus. If I find love along the way that’s cool, if I don’t that’s cool too. #2022GlowUp
@morgan_willett: Happy New Years 
@theo_campbell91: In 7 weeks you’re going to see.        22/2/22 22:22
@hbarfield13: I guess when you’re almost 30 sleeping past 6 am becomes a thing of the past. I miss the days when I could sleep until noon.
@SHOTOFYAGER: Thank you to everyone who helped make 2021 a great year for #ChallengeMania. @DerrickMTV & I hope to make 2022 even bigger & better and we can’t do it without YOU!
@MikeyG_TBD: I lost my Mom yesterday. Was hoping I’d wake up from the bad dream this morning. I don’t really have the words but I feel so broken. I love and miss her so much.
@MikeyG_TBD: My world is shattered. Thank you so much for the condolences. Here’s my mom. She’s always been my life-line and my best friend. She is beautiful and powerful and resilient and I just keep telling myself that I have to carry her in my heart. I love her so much.
@MTVBeth: RIP Betty White - She paved the way for so many women….
@MTVBeth: Betty White proved you are never too old to CHALLENGE YOURSELF. Who’s ready to do this in 2022?  I’m going to work out more and stop eating sugar (well 75%less)Who wants to workout with me?  #BethStretch #2022 #letsgo 
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: NnnOooo #BettyWhite You will be greatly missed
@angelababicz: Anyone but Betty  Rest In Peace legend.
@MTV_AMANDAG: NOOOOOO 
@erikalaurenluvs: Well crap
@MattieLBreaux: Rip Betty White 
@susie_meister: Live your life in such a way that if you die at 99 it’s still too soon. #BettyWhite
@DayDaVonne_: Betty white …… that’s crazy
@VMilerman: Fuck you 2021, #ripbettywhite
@esther_biade: So sad, Rest in peace Betty White, I loved her so much #BettyWhite
@ItsJazzyRey: Noooo!!! Not Betty!! RIP!
@d_e_r_e_kc: F U 2021. We been thru so much of your bullshit and you really waited til your last day to take Betty White from us? #TheGoldenGirls #Betty #ROSE
@blairherter: Betty White had impeccable timing and I’m choosing to believe this was her decision, her way of gifting us with one last perfect bit, a moment of celebration and remembrance at the end of a tough year that everyone can join in on.
@amayasays: Oh, Betty White... How we loved you 

@ChallengeMTV: 2022 mood Happy New Year from our Challenge fam to yours 
@TheMarkLong: Thank you to the FANS, the PRESS, and to the amazing CAST for making #TheChallengeAllStars a huge hit on 2021… Hoping for MANY more seasons in 2022 and beyond @paramountplus @mtv @BunimMurray @WeWantOGs
@TheMarkLong: Ya’ll remember this tweet??? July 29th, 2020… #TheChallengeAllStars  #TheChallengeAllStars2 @paramountplus @mtv
@TheMarkLong: This is when #TheChallengeAllStars was just an idea…but I had a feeling WE could make it happen
@TheMarkLong: What a year  Thank you everyone  @paramountplus @BunimMurray @mtv @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeAllStars #TheChallengeAllStars2
@joshywaah07: Goddesses of authenticity, decades off MTV, and carrying their seasons. @TamiRoman @ayannasuperhero
- @ayannasuperhero: I'll tell you this... I'll neva eat @TamiRoman salad!  She look like she'd take a flip flop, an extension cord, and a printed TV Guide to my hindparts... THEN slam the screen door in my face... and tell me to play outside till the streetlight come on. #RealWorldHomecomingLA
@ayannasuperhero: Cast members from our season and other fan faves all recently did podcasts, and let me tell you... FIRE!  4 more insight on TCAS2 & more check out  @MikeLew52 @CameshiaReviews @Reali_TeaPod @UnbotheredPod1 @Challenge_Fan_ @OTHPod_  @mostlikelypod  All the Best - Ayanna!
@ayannasuperhero: I'm dedicating my next few tweets to #RealWorldHomecomingLA BETH A. U are a Superhero! #ImNotStr8ButMyHusbandIs
@usabmx: Epic indeed https://heavy.com/entertainment/mtv-the-challenge/tj-lavin-bmx-hall-of-fame/ @tjlavin #usabmx
@WestonBergmann: Pop quiz: solve this equation but provide TWO answers. First, the right answer. And the second, the way The Challenge would want you to solve it. 50+50-25x0+2+2=?
@TheAllanAguirre: The Challenge should have 10 Day Contracts like in the NBA. Bring back people like Dario, Liz, Britni, or Hunter all them they had 10 Days in the House to be entertaining/make an impact, and if they don't, send them home on an economy flight.
@CohenBrian_: WOTW2 was such a messy ride but was the perfect example of a season that would’ve been better off with 60 min (vs 90) eps. Plus maybe the most satisfying final watching everything crumble for Paulie and Cara. WOTW 1 & 2 really were a bright spot surrounded by some bad seasons.
- @AMikeBloomType: @CohenBrian_ WOTW2 is one of the biggest modern seasons I’ve had a turnaround on. At the time I got bored of Team USA constantly winning. But the messy politics was genuinely exciting to watch, plus that cathartic final
- @TheAllanAguirre: @AMikeBloomType That episode as a whole is wild. You have Paulie trying to kiss/lick Theo during an argument, and in my recap, it wasn't even one of the Top 2 things from the episode. The elim breakdown was somewhere in the middle bc everything was a mess
- @therunningman22: @CohenBrian_ WOTW 1 was trash for only having male winners with absolutely zero equalizers. Same as All-Stars 1 to a lesser extent. But I will agree that WOTW2 had the MOST stacked cast probably since the old-school era. Legends like CT, Wes, Bananas, Laurel, Cara, Jordan (Bleh) and new faves like Ashley, Kam, Tori (Bleh), Kyle, Turbo… when I say stackedddddd
@CohenBrian_: Currently watching The Duel, two biggest things I’m praying come back to The Challenge proper are prizes in the daily challenge and random self picking of what the eliminations are. Both A+ game mechanics.
@mtvsired: Kaycee really not that bad we give her a hard time bc she’s boring and there is so much potential but she worries about her game more than providing entertainment which honestly has worked well for her so far it’s just…
- @CohenBrian_: @mtvsired 4 seasons of reality TV, 2 wins, 2 finals, never in any real danger of ever being eliminated. It’s super impressive work.
@meeshfitz: I love @QueerEye so much. Everyone is so vulnerable, present and engaged in changing their life. It’s so adorable 
@WestonBergmann: I wish I could have bought stock in a Greek Salads two weeks ago
@bytes_podcast: For All Stars 4 can we get a good ole fashion team challenge? Real World Vs Road Rules? Can we make that happen?  @BunimMurray @TheMarkLong @paramountplus
@normalgirlvibes: I don’t like how this season the strong outspoken WOC like @ayannasuperhero and @TinaBarta are disregarded and disrespected by the cast and negative characterized for being themselves and not taking the back seat. I appreciate what y’all brought this season #TheChallengeAllStars2
@helloalievans: Melinda and Nehemiah need to be careful how they walk around… people have been known to get upset over that kind of thing. #thechallengeallstars2
@CierraHenard: Ayanna carrying this season and the episode with comedy, drama, suspense and just giving everything iktr #TheChallengeAllStars2
@HallErik: Old greatest line in Challenge history: “I slept in my uniform last night because I wanted to win.” New greatest line in Challenge history: “I ate your Greek salad.” #TheChallengeAllStars
@bansky: After this rewatch I got Evelyn on the island as the goat challenge performance  Beat 2 guys in 1 elim. Challenges the “goat” and his whole alliance. clutches a do or die elim on the final day. Then makes the final political play @MeelzTV @TheAllanAguirre @TheRealJeff_ @GamerVev
@RealityRadioPod: This theme would be Fire. 16 teams. 1 Champ and 1 Challenger per team. A challenger is someone who has not won a season. (War of The Worlds rules)  The Challenge: Champions w/ Challengers. Maybe a new name? #FantasyChallenge #TheChallenge @MTV @BunimMurray @paramountplus
@RealWorldMTV: Some things were better left unsaid. Catch up on the first 6 episodes of The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles, now streaming on @paramountplus!
@paramountplus: Only one more episode until the season finale of The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles! Stream an all-new episode now, exclusively on #ParamountPlus!
@RealWorldMTV: Things are getting HEATED Find out all that happened on the all-new episode of The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles, now streaming on @paramountplus!
@MTVBeth: On #realworldhomecomingla do you prefer heated conversations about social issues or learning more about our real world lives? @paramountplus @RealWorldMTV #mtv #paramountplus #bethstolarczyk 
@JonBrennan_com: #Reality TV Television has change so much in 30 years. #TrueStory I swear I’m gonna write a book.
@JonBrennan_com: This one time on the first ever @ChallengeMTV @WeWantOGs we had to impersonate one of our @RealWorldMTV roommates at @groundlings #TrueStory #RealWorldHomecomingLA #iAintDoneMockingUs @RCamposDuffy @SeanDuffyWI @MTV\ @paramountplus @BunimMurray #LosAngeles
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Welp. No doubt about it. I'm ready to get my heart broke again 
@blakelyrenee15: When @tjlavin is sitting diagonal from you at a @GoldenKnights game and you’re actually freaking out
@ChallengeMTV: Happy Birthday to our Miami King @JOSHMBB19! Hope you're smiling this big today! 
- @JOSHMBB19: @ChallengeMTV Appreciate ya 
@ChallengeMTV: A misstep on the trail might cost Jasmine and Laterrian their chance at safety... #TheChallengeAllStars2
@ayannasuperhero: Had a BALL talkin' smack and skippin' down memory lane with @DerrickMTV and @SHOTOFYAGER on the #ChallengeManiaPodcast Too much fun!
- @DerrickMTV: COMING SOON!! VERY SOON! http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com 
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP! @ayannasuperhero joins me & @DerrickMTV to talk about #TheChallengeAllStars2, uniforms, teaching, salads, alliances and more! Hear it all at http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com  #ChallengeMania #TheChallenge
@DerrickMTV: The Greatest @ChallengeMTV Confession of All Time and all her uniqueness joins Me and @SHOTOFYAGER for another episode of #ChallengeMania! Help us welcome @ayannasuperhero to the show & another Challenge Super Hero Origins Story to your life!  NEW POD! http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com Unicorn face
- @TyrannieMoore92: Easily one of the funniest moments in All Stars history and probably even challenge history. This woman has been so hype this season and I am here for it! So much love @DerrickMTV  @ayannasuperhero After D left Ayanna has been my soul entertainment!
@ChallengeMTV: You gotta pay attention to every detail when it comes to TJ's puzzles. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@JustJem24: So many cities are getting real estate  reality tv shows. I might need to go ahead and get my real estate license so I can fake sell some creole cottages & shotgun houses while causing straight chaos on Selling Nola.

AS THEY SAW IT: "Break Stuff"  
@ChallengeMTV: Will Janelle's back injury force her to leave the game? Worried face Find out on a BRAND NEW episode of #TheChallengeAllStars2 now streaming on @paramountplus!
@Irving_A07: I was about to go to bed and I remembered that #TheChallengeAllStars2 episode just dropped Smiling face with 3 hearts #TheChallengeAllStars
@Irving_A07: The women just KILLED this challenge!! Way to go ladies #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallengeAllStars
@Irving_A07: I’m honor of such a cool elimination tonight, the iconic moment where Abram gives himself a bloody nose, also featuring Jenna & Brianna spinning around in circles in the background Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheAllanAguirre: Everyone in the Challenge All Stars House #TheChallengeAllStars2  #TheChallengeAllStars
@ayannasuperhero: In this week's episode @BradFiorenza channels his inner Johhny Lawrence!  Check us go for the big bag on @paramountplus New episode drops NOW!
@lexyfairfield: Remember how @TheMarkLong just decided one day to bring @ChallengeMTV OGs back and it worked? #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KimMcBride33: I'm all of about 69 seconds into All Stars &... they're playing the Baywatch theme?! It's gonna be a good Thursday. #Allstars2 #TheChallenge #ParamountPlus @TheMarkLong @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV
@sportsgal50: Not the Baywatch theme song! love this show! The best part of Thursday #TheChallengeAllStars2 @paramountplus @TheMarkLong
@ChallengeMTV: Can Team Brodi hulk smash their way to the final?! Collision symbol Catch an ALL NEW episode of #TheChallengeAllStars2 streaming now on @paramountplus! 
@Reali_TeaPod: There has never been a funnier and more entertaining partnership in the history of the show #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars2
@TheMarkLong: Someone just reminded me that I’ve done CHALLENGES in the 1990’s, 2000’s, 2010’s, and now 2020’s… Pretty unique stat #godfather @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars
- @jillyfrknchilly: @TheMarkLong THE. GODFATHER. Challenges in 4 DIFFERENT DECADES?! No question…The GOAT #ChallengeAllStars
@mtvrrdarrell: Save the Palace save the Palace  #TheChallengeAllStars2 @ChallengeMTV
@mtvrrdarrell: Sorry Janelle #TheChallengeAllStars2 @ChallengeMTV
@mtvrrdarrell: Don’t worry @BradFiorenza I’ve had issues with knots too  #TheChallengeAllStars2 @ChallengeMTV #askCT
@mtvrrdarrell: Shout out to all the girls on this challenge! Y’all killed it #TheChallengeAllStars2 @ChallengeMTV
@mtvrrdarrell: Thank you Janelle for pushing past the pain and coming thru for the team! #BayArea #MomaAintNoPunk @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeAllStars2
@ChallengeFanOG: It’s been a long time since @mtvrrdarrell was in this for just himself #TheChallengeAllStars2  @ChallengeMTV 
@ayannasuperhero: Mind blown...My kid says im old cause my full name is my Display Name 
@WestonBergmann: Just published this lava Who won MVP? Who got the funniest line of the episode? What was the behind the scenes rationalization for the biggest moves? Find out exclusively here: http://patreon.com/westonbergmann
@KendalSheppard: @ChallengeMTV Can I get a photo cred here?! @ayannasuperhero can confirm. I was doing acro-yoga to get this picture! 
@Irving_A07: Janelle has some valid points, your health always comes first. But she talks about “wanting to give someone a chance to compete” but you’re taking Darrell’s -who is your friend outside the house- chance away. Make it make sense! #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallengeAllStars
@Irving_A07: Brad ripping those boxes off is the most Brad thing Man facepalming also he should know you can’t just rip things off since he won his duel elimination on a technicality!! #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallengeAllStars
@johnnybananas: The Godfather aka The Champ Champ aka The OG aka @TheMarkLong ... Comin in FUCKIN FEROCIOUS to the Death, Taxes, and Bananas Podcast @ringer https://open.spotify.com/episode/7rfJuFhUg5dTtJpS35GlPs?si=2B_xpbY0QVKWbDdRlSuJlQ&utm_source=copy-link #DeathTaxesBananas
@SHOTOFYAGER: UP NOW for Patrons. UP MONDAY for Everyone. http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania  @CohuttaLee talks #TheChallengeAllStars and his season getting cut short with me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania!
@JustJem24: I know I say this every week but watching @jonnamtv not only play a political/social game but do it so well brings me so much happinesses. There is no better feeling than watching people you love step into their own power…
@johnnybananas: "@Miltie82: @johnnybananas Are you going back on The Challenge or what? By my calculations, it’s at least 66% less interesting without you on it." RT 66% of the time it's more entertaining every time 
@johnnybananas: "@Maryj015: @johnnybananas podcast with @TheMarkLong was so spot on when taking about challenge fans being on a whole different level. We’ve invested as much time watching as you guys have put in. #glowup #thechallenge" RT And that doesn't go unnoticed! Truly the greatest fan base on earth, we appreciate each and every one of you ❤
@johnnybananas: "@kristina__bitch: @johnnybananas your podcast with mark is so good. I could listen to old challenge stories all day." RT Plenty more where those came from! Stay tuned #DeathTaxesBananas https://open.spotify.com/episode/7rfJuFhUg5dTtJpS35GlPs?si=XC0GTaOTQ-O8bshTEe17Cw&utm_source=copy-link
@johnnybananas: Cocked, Locked, and Ready to Rock!!! ALL NEW Death, taxes, And Bananas Podcast DROPPING SOON @ringer
@johnnybananas: For your listening pleasure Gabbing GOATS and Godfathers! @TheMarkLong @ringer #DeathTaxesBananas
@SHOTOFYAGER: Who invited the guy in the hat? #ChallengeMania
@SHOTOFYAGER: Thanks to everyone to NYC who came out to #ChallengeMania Tonight.
@ChallengeMTV: The Challengers will have to make quick connections if they want to lock in their spot for the final. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@haydenherrera Hayden Herrera/KMTR-TV Eugene: Just caught up on All Stars Season 2. Thoughts:  1. Cohutta got screwed (but congrats to Casey!) / 2. The Greek Salad / 3. Bummed @KendalSheppard had to leave / 4. Brad & Jodi were a FORCE / 5. I have no idea who will win the final


⭐     ⭐     ⭐

Hayden Herrera, who covers sports on the NBC affiliate in Eugene, Oregon -- home of the Ducks there Track Town USA as it prepares to host this summer's World Track & Field Championships, offering the last word in which at the end of the regular season that we really have no idea of who will emerge out of All-Stars Season 2 victorious. And after Brad & Jodi's shock defeat in the arena in the same "Break Stuff" game we saw Abram become a WWE wrestler/hype man on Bloodlines, it's basically anyone's game to grab amongst Nehemiah & Melinda, Darrell & Janelle, Teck & Ayanna and Jonna & MJ.

You'll find out how it goes down when we bring you the final SocialPulse of the fall 2021-22 Challenge cycle just to come here, among other things both MTV Reality-wise and elsewhere including another set of Summer of Sports posts for the wintertime as the Beijing Olympics are now underway after curling, hockey and freestyle skiing got things underway last night & this morning. But as we leave you here for now, an Instagram post: two finalists, and a champ... we'll see you soon.




- I AM DC  #DCBLOG
#TheEscapeYouDeserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).