Friday, December 4, 2015

DC SocialPulse Extra: Road to Bloodlines and a Thanksgiving Special

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable 
content for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***

BY DC CUEVA                           
@DC408dxtr / @DC408dxnow

Welcome to this special DC SocialPulse Extra, a prelude edition for The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines. As we enjoy this first weekend of December, we've had a bonanza of posts to mark Bloodlines premiere week: we began on Monday with a season preview, then on Tuesday Andrew Kirk & I discussed it and looked back on Exes 2. And coming up ahead are the actual posts with the social interaction of the episodes as it unfolded on the social media world.
   But first before that delicious main course and the eventual dessert of the premiere DC WRAP to come up afterwards, we'll be bringing you this special appetizer with the vibe and anticipation before the big day on Wednesday, and the excitement and joy that is Thanksgiving with Team MTV from the week before. This includes, among others, the final countdown with the newbies, phone talk between AYTO2 & AYTO3, a night in bed with RW Back to SD and Thanksgiving celebrated by the entire MTV community - including those outside the Trifecta.
   Extra posts like these are necessary so that space is conserved in our main posts and to make it easier for those who read it top to bottom, and from those anticipatory tweets from the cast, there's nothing like the countdown to an MTV season and all that comes with it. And following the diary, we'll have info on you can get involved in the conversation here as DC FORUM will be expanding to more frequent appearances here this season.

- As we begin, please note there is explicit language in many of the tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)

So, following the jump, join us for the countdown to the premiere of Bloodlines and Thanksgiving with Team MTV, SocialPulse style.


> Thanksgiving Eve & Thanksgiving Thursday
@in_my_SHEETS: I just interviewed a homeless man and gave him a hundred dollars. Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
@MTVtrey: Sometimes I have so much to say, I end up saying nothing.
@kayyjaybee: Every time I think of that damn coin flip 😂
@JamieChinaMTV: Can't sleep.... All I want to do is eat pizza right now 😑🍕
‏@ChallengeMTV: Leroy is trying to get them bandz 💵! Will Candice be his lucky charm🍀? #TheChallengeBloodlines
@BrunoGeeB: This #thanksgiving I'm thankful for my health, life and my pull out game being wicked strong!
@MikeCrescenz0: My love for food almost rivals my love for sleep on cold days... And that's saying something
‏@MikeCrescenz0: When someone asks if I love pizza ... Serious bruh? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUrSBi3WUAEljQx.jpg
@Pratt_MTV: Airports... The only place no one judges you for drinking at a bar at 9am.
@MTV_JESS: #happybirthday to my #perfectmatch ❤️ not only are you an awesome person… https://instagram.com/p/-hLoIDD-W_nCUjfvMgqD-FI0FS14RTjaPk9A00/ …
@ChallengeMTV: SEVEN MORE DAYS! #TheChallengeBloodlines
‏@DJFishhh David/Virgin Territory: Biggest mistake today: Going to the grocery store the day before thanksgiving, purchasing stuff that isn't for thanksgiving
@riannavalentine Rianna/Aneesa's Bloodline: One week till I get cyber bullied by 14 year olds 💕
‏@_hannahrathbun: Three things I love : raccoons, fat squirrels, and Zak 🐿
@StaceyGurnevich: When you're looking for an outfit to wear and nothing fits you properly 😊😊😊😊😊😊
‏@tabron27: I need Ice Cream !!!
@TheRealNiaMoore: I'm in love...this bitch has a fucking pet squirrel that lets her dress him up!!!!!!!!!! Wtfffff https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsQaNIWcAASClE.jpg
@KikiMTV: Mom is currently watching the season with my grandma & her commentary about people who have done me dirty since filming is so hilarious 😂😂
 ‏@MTV_Chuckalodon: We don't owe anyone a fucking explanation.
- @tweetconnor180: @MTV_Chuckalodon I love you
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @tweetconnor180 love you too buddy!
@MTV_TeeBoogie: There's something in this liquor .. 😈
@TheRealNiaMoore: Sidenote...Steph Curry and company are straight flexing right now. 16 win streak is crazy. Straight up pissed on the Lakers like a JV team 😩
@MikeCrescenz0: Out in NYC for the night... Let the games begin!
@cohuttaMTV: She's alive!!!!!! @MTV @ChallengeMTV https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsscPUVEAAeIUn.jpg (Jill joining Twitter)
‏@whaattaafoxx: Maybe we can be each others company...
@busdriversroute: One more week until this man is back in our lives @tjlavin. #Bloodlines
@whaattaafoxx: I can't even be on social media right now, seeing everyone with their families. I miss mine so much. ☹️😣😔😞
@mtvalecgonzz: I can't wait for the ratchetness of tonight. It's the one night a year I don't feel like a complete alcoholic #TGE
@MTV_JESS: Tonight's gonna be a #ayto shit show !! Find us at marquee NYC tonight @whaattaafoxx @MikeCrescenz0 @StaceyGurnevich @schmelllanie
- @MikeCrescenz0: @MTV_JESS @whaattaafoxx @StaceyGurnevich @schmelllanie @romeo_peter idk if you guys are ready for the madness #ayto #mtv #watchout
- ‏@whaattaafoxx @MikeCrescenz0: Heads up I'm staying sober. No peer pressure.
@kayyjaybee: Can't wait for all the food tomorrow!! 😜
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Is it weird I miss all of my Ohana and all my lovely fans on this first Wednesday since #ayto ? #rip
@StaceyGurnevich: Smelling nice is so important to me lol.. I don't think I've ever left my house without perfume on
@MTVtrey: I should probably still be in jail for all of the illegal music I downloaded when I was in high school.
 ‏@in_my_SHEETS: lmao my fans always got my back 😈
- @romeo_peter: @in_my_SHEETS my boy.. Why do people gotta hate on money?
- @in_my_SHEETS: @romeo_peter Cause they ain't got none
@maxjoseph: Thinking of everyone who died or were injured in Paris, Beirut, Mali, and everyone displaced in Syria. The world is so broken right now.
@fryRyCooper: Well East Coast has clicked over so wishing you all an amazing Thanksgiving  Day!! I'm off to see the fairies! Zzzz
@ShelbsYardley: What a time to be alive
@AdamRoyerr: That one time I road a live bull & he crushed my leg 😖 I'm Thankful for all the opportunities & experiences I've had in my life #Thanksgiving #WhatImThankfulFor https://instagram.com/p/-iZwT6rW6v7iqLWA73lIf7qjv8delMZWd_kOI0/ …
‏@madiwadi2by4: I had to @TheShaneRaines miss you lovey.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUt7PwjU8AAJj2k.jpg
‏@mollytarlov Molly Tarlov/Awkward: Thanksfriending.
@in_my_SHEETS: For the record. I barely graduated high school and never went to college. It doesn't determine your ability to succeed.
‏@TheShaneRaines: Just let me be your real #tumblrboy https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUuDVT6UcAAEc6H.jpg
@MTV_Chuckalodon: "@Drew_Mowery: I'd just like to send a late congrats to my big cuz @MTV_Chuckalodon and his girl @BritniNicol for finding there not so perfect, match." RT Thank you brother man. Keep the Mowery #manbuns alive.
@StaceyGurnevich: I just want pizza
@MTVNate: Some one somehow lost.... #faceofdisappointment #hahahah https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUuM4dFVAAAFuFR.jpg (with RW26's Sam in bed)
@RashidaZakiya: Ok good night I love you guys you really make my day !! Much ❤️😻😻😻😻 #ayto4life ! lol
‏@tabron27: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 😘😘😘
@MitchReidMTV Mitch/Cory's Bloodline: Plowing through life the old fashioned way #tahoe #candid #shorthouse #hank 👍 @ Lake Tahoe https://instagram.com/p/6sY-9AI73i/
@MTV_JESS: I was completely fine yesterday and boom I wake up extremely sick FUCKKKKKKK I can't breathe at all
@KailLowry Kailyn/Teen Mom: Happy thanksgiving twitter world! 🐔
‏@ToriFiorenza: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!  Extra Thankful my little fellas are still sleeping! #loveyourlife #thankful
@n_zanattaMTV: Happy Thanksgiving  everyone!! Hope everyone has a healthy and happy one. Blessed with them....
@BrunoGeeB: Seriously happy #thanksgiving to everyone and especially the less fortunate
- @n_zanattaMTV: @BrunoGeeB happy thanksgiving boo tell the family I said hi xoxox!
- @BrunoGeeB: @n_zanattaMTV will do my love same to yours tell them I said hi and hope all is well. I still have the cuff key your dad gave me 😋
- @n_zanattaMTV: @BrunoGeeB I got your bracelet on and your pics in my room always and forever I'll see you soon. Btw I see those gainZ looking great bru
- @BrunoGeeB: @n_zanattaMTV thank you my love
@kayyjaybee: Happy Thanksgiving! Count your blessings and appreciate the little things. We all have a lot to be thankful for. ❤️🦃
@SammiSweetheart Sammi/Jersey Shore: It's time! March of the Wooden Soldiers Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 🦃 #ThanksgivingTradition #HappyThanksgiving @NikkiMarie819
@MTV_Candice Candice/Leroy's Bloodline: Blessed to be thankful.  Thankful to be blessed. 😏 #happythanksgiving
@DeenaNicoleMTV Deena/Jersey Shore: Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃 I'll start this Thanksgiving off by saying how thankful I am to have two wonderful supporting and loving families both mine and Christopher's ..great friends my little miracle Cali and an amazing boyfriend 💗Starting my day off watching #marchofthewoodensoldiers and the #macysthanksgivingdayparade then spending the day with my family 💗 I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! #thanksgiving https://instagram.com/p/-jRtl-TDC6/
@F1abraham Farrah/Teen Mom: Sophia & I are so Thankful for all of you! Thank you for all your love & support #HappyThanksGiving #TurkeyDay 🙏🏽🙌🏽🦃
@RashidaZakiya: Happy thanksgiving so grateful to be thankful another day is always a blessing especially with the people I love
@TylerBaltierra Tyler/Catelynn's Husband-Teen Mom: Tootie is learning to share...it's so cute, every time she picks something up she looks at us & does this lol! I love that little girl SO much! #MyTootieFruitee #DaddysGirl https://instagram.com/p/-jVpzCgj5P/
@LaurenConrad Lauren Conrad/The Hills & Laguna Beach: I’m so thankful for all of you :-) Happy, happy Thanksgiving! http://bit.ly/LCxHppyThnksgvng1126 …
‏@brittany_baldi: Happy giving of thanks day ❤️🦃 #Thanksgiving
@Ruleyork Ja Rule/Follow The Rules: #followtherules #FTRThanksgiving
@cthagod Charlamagne Tha God/MTV2: Breakfast and Lunch are so pointless on Thanksgiving.
@Theresa_Gonzo: Happy Turkey Day Everybody!!🦃
‏@snooki Snooki/Jersey Shore: Table all set! For everyone asking earlier, there are only chargers on the table because we do buffet style serving. Once everyone gets their plates and silverware, we sit and eat. Can't wait to spend quality time with our big family! Thanksgiving at the LaValles! 🎉 https://instagram.com/p/-jaz1uBjtu/
‏@Chet_Cannon: Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone finds themselves with family and/or friends today.
‏@KikiMTV: So last night was great! After seeing all of my old friends my high school this is literally the only photo I got, but we are super cute so it's okay haha Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃🍂🍗🍾 https://instagram.com/p/-jbWtGOdya/
@hannahmcottrell Hannah/$1M Maze Runner: Happy Thanksgiving! ❤️
@AREUTHE1: Happy Thanksgiving from #AYTO! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CURvFc9UsAA1ioJ.jpg
@KikiMTV: Happy Thanksgiving!! I am so thankful for all that this year has brought, for all of the new friends I've made, as well as the old!! ❤️🦃🍂🍗🍾
@ItsGaryTime Gary/Amber's Ex--Teen Mom: Happy thanksgiving everybody! Now go shopping!
@AshleighMorgh: Thankful.
@whaattaafoxx: My personal fave is pumpkin pie! What's yours?!
@AmberLPortwood Amber/Teen Mom: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope it's a great day for all😊 sending all my love💜
@BrittDeJesus_ Brittany/Teen Mom: I really wanna eat today but I'm not in the mood to get dressed. I hope my family is ok with me showing up to dinner in my pjs.
@JENNIWOWW Jenni-JWOWW/Jersey Shore: HAPPY THANKSGIVING... http://bit.ly/1NPt0Al  Excited to be eating for two today LMAO!! 🍂🍁 😊🍗
‏@JamieChinaMTV: Happy thanksgiving lovers🍂🍁 hope everyone eats their body's weight in food today!
@mtvalecgonzz: Putting pants on today would be a hell of an accomplishment
@MTV_JESS: I've legit been here for an hour seriously ill just go die now wtf
- @whaattaafoxx: @MTV_JESS We're going to die. Lol
@IamAdamKuhn: Happy Thanksgiving
@realjknoxville Johnny Knoxville/Jack@$$: Ah family time at Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day/Thursday everybody!
@CJKoegel: I am thankful for everyone in my life and everyone who once was. You've  made me who I am today. Happy Thanksgiving!
@LaToyaJMTV: Morning turkey eaters 🌞🐔. Have a Happy Thanksgiving 🍴
@MissLauraAlicia Laura-Alicia/Geordie Shore: Happy thanks giving to all my American people out there 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 wish I was American so I could have a pre Christmas dinner 🙄
@jillbilly32 Jill/Cohutta's Bloodline: Happy Thanksgiving! Full as a tick. Huntin' turkey #thanksgiving https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUwJiBfUAAAgPs1.jpg
@TheMarkLong: Happy Thanksgiving. Today I give thanks to my family and all of my friends around the world. #AppreciateYou #thankful #thanksgiving #family #friends 🙌🏼 #instagood #potd 🐶 https://instagram.com/p/-ji7oNLlP3/
@mtvalecgonzz: I cracked my phone screen last night so like I'm not thankful for shit
- @whaattaafoxx: @mtvalecgonzz You should be thankful it's just cracked...
- @mtvalecgonzz: @whaattaafoxx my track record with phones is awful. Verizon threatened to give me a flip phone because I go through phones like nothing
- @whaattaafoxx: @mtvalecgonzz You & me both I'm on my 3rd one in 5 months and this one is all cracked to hell and back... Lol
- @mtvalecgonzz: @whaattaafoxx Dead ass I've gone through 6 phones this year. I even borrowed my brothers phone one night and lost it..
- @whaattaafoxx: @mtvalecgonzz I have my iPhone 6 sims in a 5s phone so it says invalid sim. And I can't get it to work for shit!!!
-  ‏@whaattaafoxx: @mtvalecgonzz hahahahahaha omg you don't need a phone. Just use pay phones hahaha
@mtvalecgonzz: Just kidding Im honestly thankful for so much. Family, friends, everyone that supported me and been there...the list goes on. Love everyone
@KikiMTV: I'm just going to throw this out there that putting up lights with your perfectionist mother & Asian grandma is really difficult. 😑
@ChallengeMTV: #HappyThanksgiving! It's the battle of the PIES. Which do you prefer? #TheChallengeBloodlines  (Pic: Pumpkin vs. Apple)
‏@KingReyna - Reyna/WSH. HTS.: Happy thanksgiving! 🐷
@TheJayDillinger: I try to support my homies grinds I stopped bc most don't return the favor If they don't rep yours like they own it they don't give af #YnW
@SteeloBrim Sterling Brim/Ridiculousness: Today is that day! If you haven't already seen #Creed then treat you and your family to the movie,… https://instagram.com/p/-jk274KnOS/
@StaceyGurnevich: Thankful ❤️ really blessed that I have such an amazing family & great friends in my life. Happy thanksgiving to everyone & their families 🦃
@_Kazuhnova: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
@MTVtrey: I have taken mental notes of which of my friends take screenshots when I send them a Snap. I now plan accordingly.
@JonnytheUnit - Jonny the Unit/JS: Happy Thanksgiving guys to you and your families!
@mtvalecgonzz: I haven't cheated on Thanksgiving in 2 years and I'm making this 3. I don't do holiday weight gain
@andrewschulz Andrew Schultz/Guy Code: Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful that you listen to our intellectual ignorance. Here's the new ep INDULGE!
@VINNYGUADAGNINO Vinny/Jersey Shore: I'm so hung over and hungry I'm literally going to dive into the stuffing
@SledneckSierra Sierra/Slednecks: Happy thanksgiving! Very thankful for my family this year. Spending as much time with my loved ones as I can before leaving Alaska behind. #thanksgiving #2015 #family #friends #food #eatingeverything #noregrets #noremorse #fat https://instagram.com/p/-jqAmJoHsbSDT-rkauGGuv95YnZViSdk6ZTS00/ …
@Calvert505 Jeremy/Leah's Ex--Teen Mom: Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!
@TheShaneRaines: Eating with the fam today https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUwa9QJVAAAfp3b.jpg
@chachigonzales Chachi Gonzales/ABDC: In charge of the turkey and desserts for this thanksgiving...IM FREAKING OUTTT. But almost done..I think I got this 😏
@JustJem24: My grandma said everybody has kids except you. I said everybody doesn't have a husband thou..
@snooki: I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy the precious time with your family ❤️ & shout… https://instagram.com/p/-jsC93Bjkk/
@JLaValle Jioanni/Snooki's Husband--Snooki & JWOWW: What it's all about!!! #turkeybowl #family https://instagram.com/p/-jtq0fG4SF/
@BombshellChels: Complaining to my mom about being single and she goes "Well if a dating show didn't help you I don't know what will" 😑 #HappyThanksgiving
 ‏@mtvalecgonzz: Honestly there is no quality more attractive then maturity, some of you really need to learn that. But like I'm a fucking child so I get it
@MTVteenwolf: Because I'm thankful for them and all of you. Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
@IaMEmiliodosal Emilio Dosal/I.Am.Me ABDC: Happy thanksgiving y'all!!!!
@maxjoseph Max Joseph/Catfish: I think this year we should focus more on GIVING. Less on the THANKS. Let the refugees in.
@JamesGShore James Tindale/Geordie Shore: It's officially the time of year where small talk turns into "Are u all sorted for Christmas???" 🎅🏼
@MtvJess: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
@ChallengeMTV: #Thanksgiving TOO LIT! #TheChallengeBloodlines
@AneesaMTV: Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!
@AndreastheAlpha: What I'm really thankful for is @ChallengeMTV coming out soon cause this season is gonna be EPIC!! 😍😁😁😁😁
@RealWorldMTV: Let's be thankful that the #RealWorld is going back to Vegas. Happy Thanksgiving 😊
@busdriversroute: Will be entering the kitchen for dinner tonight like... #HappyThanksgiving
@Theresa_Gonzo: GREAT day for the Lions!!🦁💙🏈Ayeee!!!!!!🤗🍗
@TheJayDillinger: Happy Thanksgiving enjoy the time you have with fam and friends while they're here
@toddyrockstar Todrick Hall/Todrick: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
@whaattaafoxx: Don't wake me uppppppppp
@KikiMTV: A perfect Thanksgiving would be spent on the slopes, but since that's not happening I'll be content with this yummy food 😛
@MaybachDiamonds: Fruity beer and Netflix 30 Rock. Happy thxgivies
@_hannahrathbun: Be thankful for your family today not everyone gets to be with them today 😥
@PrestonLacy - Preston Lacy/Jack@$$: Happy Thanksgiving from Jacksonville, FL I'm a long way from home but so are a lot of people. Hello Cracker Barrel! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw5vMlUsAACMQX.jpg
@fryRyCooper - Ryan Cooper/Teen Wolf: #thanksgiving upstate NY!! How are you all celebrating and what are you thankful for??
@KikiMTV: So this is happening. Happy Turkey Day!!...even though we are eating ham lol https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw8eZzUAAEFgxw.jpg
@MelanieIglesias Melanie Iglesias/Girl Code: Happy thanksgiving! Thankful for all you poop heads 😘
‏@mtvalecgonzz: Thanksgiving is actually torture when your Hispanic. You have to wait until like 9pm to eat...
@Theresa_Gonzo: Go longgg!!!🏈 #Mood https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw9YWvUcAAT0DS.jpg
- @JustJem24: @Theresa_Gonzo now that her daddy got the W today, pop that baby girl out. Im ready to see her pretty face 💋😘.
- @Theresa_Gonzo: @JustJem24 contractions comin' in strong... very soon babygirl!!😘👍🏽 Happy Thanksgiving!!!🤗🦃🍷
- @TyrieBMTV: @Theresa_Gonzo @JustJem24 congrats Theresa and happy thanksgiving to you both
- @Theresa_Gonzo: @TyrieBMTV @JustJem24 Thanks buddy!!! U as well!!🦃🎉
@VictoriaJustice Victoria Justice/Eye Candy: Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so thankful for each & every one of you. Sending you guys all my love & hoping that you get stuffed to the brim 🍗🍴👅
@tjlavin: Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Nice little solo piano session to celebrate. I always find the one… https://instagram.com/p/-j9CFPCdv9/
@JeffDye Jeff Dye/Money For Strangers: Sure YOU love Thanksgiving, that's because you aren't a turkey. If you were a turkey you'd hate it!!
@BombshellChels: Happy Thanksgiving 🍂🦃❤️ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw_vRgUAAAHaLQ.jpg
 ‏@JustJem24: 💣
@traciethoms Tracie Thoms/Girl Code: To you and yours!!!! XO!
@yourchinadoll Claire/BTT: Thankful for having the best family a girl could ask for. 😍 https://instagram.com/p/-j-MDLpD5b/
@thekatiestevens Katie Stevens/Faking It: Happy Thanksgiving from these part Cherokee babies. (also in the photo @ryanjstevens) I am thankful for my family, my friends, my health, the gifts God has given me, the food I am lucky enough to prepare and eat. And having suffered the loss of a very best friend this past weekend, I am thankful that God gave me 5 and a half years of beautiful friendship with @imgavi and I feel lucky to have a guardian angel by my side. I love all of my fans, and I am so thankful to have a job that I love, and a show that has so much love and support from so many people. Enjoy this day, surround yourself with love and be thankful for this life. ❤️🦃 https://instagram.com/p/-j_Emig5be/
‏@CatelynnLowell Catelynn/Teen Mom: I'm thankful for so much this year!! Especially for my little family! #TheBaltierras https://instagram.com/p/-j_q5cP9i4/
@snooki: Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours 🦃❤️ https://instagram.com/p/-j_uEmBjgz/
@AlexPhillipz: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Love Y'all!! #BAD 👄🍑⚡️🎸🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗 @ Los Angeles, California https://instagram.com/p/-kBIfvLtZI/
@RashidaZakiya: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone love you all and I hope you enjoy your day so grateful and blessed to be around family and the ones I love most ❤️❤️ https://instagram.com/p/-kDF9mTiKf/
@JillianRoseReed Jillian Reed/Awkward: When you get to your parents place and they have the Ruffles and ranch dip all ready for you 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
@KailLowry: 😂 @javim9 #happythanksgiving follow me on snapchat KailLowry https://instagram.com/p/-kFIInjbSR/
‏@MTVtrey: Debut of the Fu Manchu https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUxOroFXIAALxCG.jpg
@JayGMTV: Happy thanksgiving
@jamiechung1: Thankful for my friends and family. They inspire me to be a better person. https://instagram.com/p/-kFRGIBegi/
@TheMarkLong: Nothing says #thanksgiving like some front yard football. #football #holiday #turkey 👶🏼🏈👱🏻 https://instagram.com/p/-kFm1brlEh/
‏@BDavv Brett Davern/Awkward: Thankful for all of you. #HappyThanksgiving
@A_Bartolotte: Fuckin love thanksgiving man
 ‏@Pratt_MTV: I'm thankful for my ever lasting swag. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUxT0vDUwAANg_f.jpg
@JazMTV: Happy Thanksgiving!!! Xoxo Dean, Jasmine & Madelyn @ Falmouth, Massachusetts https://instagram.com/p/-kIXQCsXbW-7rUfA9FJcKfvIPqAS2foA7qHQg0/ …
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Full on the couch. Hands in my pants. Life is good 🙃
@mtvalecgonzz: I'm thankful that they put up with my shenanigans. I'm quite the handful. Love you guys. #thanksgiving #gonzalezfamily #minusmysister #chuggintequila #gettingsaucy #yesmydoghasasweateron #hessospoiled #finnagoinontheturkey #nodesserttho #imonadiet #fml #illjustwatch #thesethingshappen #YMCMB #savagesquad #ruffruff https://instagram.com/p/-kKlt9JPUG/
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Never eating again ... Until dessert
‏@n_zanattaMTV: Thought I was in love with you Nahhh in love with this turkey and this amazing food! Happy Gainzgiving!🦃🦃 hope everyone's watching football!
@AshleyMarieMTV: Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!! ❤️
‏@JackOsbourne Jack Osbourne/The Osbournes: Spent #Thanksgiving with a #samurai. This guy is amazing. https://instagram.com/p/-kLvgBubsU/
@_shaebradley Shae/Buckwild: Thankful this day and every other day for this life God has blessed me with. #thanksgiving2015 ❤️☺️ https://instagram.com/p/-kT1CIv3zz/
@JackieNanini Jackie/Slednecks: Happy thanksgiving from my hunny and I @ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport https://instagram.com/p/-kT9D3v3gz/
@StaceyGurnevich: Lol exes be like https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUxyMsHUwAAdAOS.jpg
- @KikiMTV: @StaceyGurnevich Not even going to lie I sent one of those texts today 😂😂
- ‏@StaceyGurnevich: @KikiMTV Lmaoooo smh ! That's why I love you 😂❤️
- @KikiMTV: @StaceyGurnevich ❤️❤️❤️ but in my defense there was no "I miss you" in it!! lol
@KikiMTV: "I just LOVE Justin Biebers new album....I'm a Belieber...or whatever they're called." -Mom 😂😂😂 #dead @justinbieber
@jenniknapmiller: Thankful for family, Lambeau, and this beautiful weather. #GoPackGo @ Lambeau Field https://instagram.com/p/-kXFmMyWao/
@TAYLORIINA Taylor/WSH. HTS: Me when I see how many little kids there are at dinner
@AbramBoise: Happy thanksgiving https://instagram.com/p/7gELCgtKKv/
@MaciBookoutMTV: The Official Launch of our clothing TTM Lifestyle is happening at midnight! I'm so excited for yall… https://instagram.com/p/-kXza6wh5R/
@F1abraham: Drunk #Blackfriday shopping ... #elfontheshelf its that age Shhh!!! Caught let's just say this is a blackout🦃🦃🦃🦃
@nolanfunk: #HappyThanksgiving my people! I'm so grateful to you for being with me over all these crazy years. I love you. 🍀🙌🏻🦃
@ryanmalaty: Blessings too many to count #HappyThanksgiving 🦃🍗🍻🙏 Thankful for you, yes you
@MaybachDiamonds: i know a chick who went to high school with @charlieputh so basically I'm paul walker
@heidimontag Heidi/The Hills: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 🦃💛🎶
@nikkideloach Nikki DeLoach/Awkward: From my family to yours...Happy Thanksgiving y'all!! May today be a reminder of all the many, many things we are grateful for. Much love to you!! https://instagram.com/p/-kkN4CSvEP/
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Like I'm full as fuck why do I want pizza rn
@mtvalecgonzz: I can't even walk around my house right now without bumping into things with my belly. I'm so fat
@MandoFresko Mando Fresko/MTV2: Happy Thanksgiving, fam! Thank YOU for your continued love. Sending it all right back to you. 🙏
@MTVtrey: Intense game of Mario Kart w/ Swifty https://instagram.com/p/-kqQohP-9T/
@NevSchulman Nev Schulman/Catfish: Some people are so rich, all they have is money. #ImThankfulFor my friends, my fans and my family.
@DJFishhh David/Virgin Territory: The food coma is real
@jenniknapmiller: Alright Brett, you're in.
@PBandJenelley_1 Jenelle/Teen Mom: We all had a great Thanksgiving. I was so thankful to have my family together this year and was grateful for all the fantastic food my family got to eat and enjoy. Hope everyone had a good day as well and a great rest of the night! 🦃🍂🍃💕 #HappyThanksgiving2015
‏@mollytarlov Molly Tarlov/Awkward: Happy thanksgiving from the magical wild. ✨🌅🍍 @ Lahaina, Hawaii https://instagram.com/p/-kzHV-E5YX/
@KristinCav Kristin/Laguna Beach & The Hills: LOTS to be thankful for 🏈🍼
@tweetAprilRose April Rose/Girl Gode: TONIGHT IM THANKFUL FOR BEARS NATION!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED! #CHIvsGB #NFLThanksgiving
@WahlerJason Jason/The Hills & Laguna Beach: Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be grateful for! Love my Family unconditionally. Ash you're amazing, and without you this night wouldn't have been possible. You absolutely killed it, thanks for making this Thanksgiving one to remember. https://instagram.com/p/-k33WMQ9Kw/
‏@tabron27:
11/27 Happy Birthday to meeeee 🤗❤️💙💛💚💜🎂
@KikiMTV: So my grandma is visiting & she is sleeping in the room next to mine. Her snores are so intense & loud that I just can't sleep lol 😅💤😴
@ShelbsYardley: Ahh got amazing news for my career, Happy Thanksgiving yay! #thankful
@Sincerelymssuki Suki/House of Food: What a great day! I really hope everyone had an amazing holiday. #happythanksgiving
@_Kazuhnova: The turn up was real tonight! Chilling with the fellas and some ol G's talking bout the right steps to take in life! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUzbysxUcAAtyCr.jpg


> Thanksgiving Weekend: Black Friday & Knight Remembered
@AshleighMorgh: Heading back to California after a fantastic thanksgiving at home in Ohio :)
‏@BrunoGeeB: A deal isn't worth it id rather pay full price rather than deal with people and traffic #blackfriday still a Virgin to it 😅
‏@tjlavin: Pretty crazy that this night 20 years ago would change my life forever. It was 1995, I just graduated… https://instagram.com/p/-lz-QgCdgZ/
‏@whaattaafoxx: When your mom rubs it in your face that you wasn't there for the Bass Pro Black Friday Sale.... 🖕🏽🙃
‏@TheRealNiaMoore: One year. We miss you kid. Thinking of you today @knight_mtv 🙏🏻 https://instagram.com/p/-l5V1ul0v4/
@EricBanks: Thinking about my dude @Knight_MTV these last few days! Life is precious! Rest Easy
‏@RealWorldMTV: @JustJem24 writes a heartbreaking tribute: http://on.mtv.com/1Q2pzuz
@StaceyGurnevich: Good luck to those shopping on Black Friday.. Be careful and don't get trampled over cause people are crazy lmao
@MTV_JESS: Where's my soulmate right now 😩
@StaceyGurnevich: I never shop on Black Friday because I just don't have the energy or patience to wait on line for 5 hours.. I'll online shop :)
‏@JazMTV: One year ago I got a phone call that no friend wants to get, Knight I seriously miss getting your crazy voicemails #ripknight
@JazMTV: @JustJem24 love your tribute to Knight, he loved you more than anything in the world. I can still remember him asking me how to get you back
@ChallengeMTV: .@JustJem24 commemorates Ryan Knight with a heart-wrenching letter: http://on.mtv.com/1Q2pzuz  💙
@KikiMTV: Let me make this clear, I LOVE helping people reach their goals & be fit, but do not ask for my help when you were a shit-talking hater.
@IamAdamKuhn: Finally back to functioning like a normal human after Wednesday's night out.
@mtvalecgonzz: I will be so damn shocked if I am not drunk by 12 noon today.
@AshleeFeldman: Nobody misses you like we do.... Knight, I know you're up there watching us, the life of the party.
http://www.mtv.com/news/2547702/jemmye-carroll-ryan-knight-tribute-anniversary-death/ …
- @Sahar_Dika: @AshleeFeldman We miss you so much Knight. Beautifully written by @JustJem24 ❤️
@MTV_JESS: I am deff not the Black Friday type fuck that shit
‏@in_my_SHEETS: Don't think because u follow someone on social media that you know them. Remember we only post what we WANT you to see. #MoreThanMeetsTheEye
@MTVtrey: Working a double on #BlackFriday. So I'm basically making a bunch of money I can't even spend on deals. -_-
@KikiMTV: Tysons for a little Black Friday shopping with momma then work tonighttttt
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Hope everyone had a wonderful thansgiving. I'm thankful for so many things in my life. I have been very fortunate. I'm also thankful for organizations such as @loveyourmelon comitting selfless acts in order to help others. This beanie represent one more child who's melon is loved. Get yours today. https://instagram.com/p/-mPgjvq3rC/
@StaceyGurnevich: Moroccan oil is literally everything.. The savior to my long healthy hair ✨
@schmelllanie: And again when Hector Zeroni is reunited with his mommy 😭
- @BombshellChels: @schmelllanie Someone's watching Holes 👀
@ChallengeMTV: This bond was strong 💪! Zach Nichols reflects on his friendship with Ryan Knight: http://on.mtv.com/1NcTKKy
- @ZNichols15: @ChallengeMTV ❤️
@brittany_baldi: Reppin' my city. This weekend @Patriots take on @Broncos let's slay! ❤️🏈 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU1w5zFUEAAa9yg.jpg
@BombshellChels: I want to steal @in_my_SHEETS puppy 😍😍😍 holy cuteness
@JasIPen: Only shopping Im doing today is filling up my online carts so when #CyberMonday comes I can just hit "check out". #NoCrowds
@mtvalecgonzz: Real talk Adele needs to learn. Like love on girl life goes on
@Pratt_MTV: Keep your two cents. You look broke. 💰
@whaattaafoxx: An ADVENTURE awaits in NYC tonight! Who knows what is going to happen? NYC is a MAGICAL place! 💕 @MTV_JESS
- @MTV_JESS: @whaattaafoxx you're a magical whore
- @whaattaafoxx: @MTV_JESS you a bitccchhhh lol
@ChallengeMTV: GET. READY. ⏰
@JustJem24: Even thou my soul sis @CamilaMTV is away on an adventure she found a way to call me & check on me today 👯💕
@n_zanattaMTV: She's got you wrapped around her hand and I'm watching you play her like a puppet.
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Yea I was on MTV turning up, but I don't see how people still go out Thursday-Sunday 🤔
@Pratt_MTV: Happy Hunting. And may the odds forever be in your favor. ◼️◼️◼️ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU2qYTIUcAA4Q9r.jpg
@schmelllanie: Do you sleep well at night knowing that you are a shitty person? #justcurious
‏@tjlavin: Love getting private messages w some dude showing me he still has an old mag I'm on! Pretty stoked to… https://instagram.com/p/-m3ZbiCdnh/
@ChallengeMTV: Let go of that #Thanksgiving family tension by living through #TheChallenge's family drama: http://on.mtv.com/1O3VKIa
@mtvalecgonzz: Taking NYC by storm tonight. Where everyone at?!
@JustJem24: http://www.mtv.com/news/2547702/jemmye-carroll-ryan-knight-tribute-anniversary-death/ …
‏@StaceyGurnevich: I'm sorry but if your boyfriend doesn't "allow" you to go out with your girls that's fcking ridiculous..Is he your boyfriend or your father?
‏@tabron27: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to meeeee!!! 🤗💙🎉💋💚🎂 and thanks to everyone that wished me a hbd 😘 https://instagram.com/p/-nCb7-S3gk/
@MTV_JESS: When @whaattaafoxx sings along to the bus music 😂
‏@MTV_JESS: Legit 15mins to the city w no traffic 😍👌
@CamilaMTV: I will never forget that phone call a yr ago, but more importantly, I will never forget how much you always made my ❤️ smile. #ripknight
- @EmFitMTV: @CamilaMTV love you.
‏@laurelstucky: currently fighting with my sister @caramariamtv
- @CaraMariaMTV: @laurelstucky no. im just being a stubborn lazy selfish turd head. nothing out of the ordinary here ;)
- @laurelstucky: @CaraMariaMTV haha
@MikeCrescenz0: The anthem at the moment https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU3c7AEVEAAyUk8.jpg (The Weeknd's "Dark Times")
@SylviaMTV: Constantly thinking about food!
@BrandonDNelson: Thinkin bout you Knight.
@TheRealNiaMoore: Warriors are 17-0. Curry alone dropped 41 tonight like it was nothing as usual lmao. Who can stop them though? 👀
@TheRealNiaMoore: Meanwhile the Sixers are 0-17 😩💩 Well 0-27 if you include all the losses they ended last season with. I bet season tix holders are PISSED.
@BritniNicol: Anyone can be passionate, But it takes real lovers to be silly. -Rose Franken https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU38Y8vVEAAzAkw.jpg (pic with Chuck)
 ‏@shandathapanda: VIP dabbing at the function  y do I luv dubstep
@CSUGradAkirk: If you guys haven't read this letter @JustJem24  did for Ryan Knight I suggest you do http://www.mtv.com/news/2547702/jemmye-carroll-ryan-knight-tribute-anniversary-death/ … so sweet Jem :)
- @RuthieAlcaide: @CSUGradAkirk OMG this letter made me cry @JustJem24 !! Knight you were one of a kind, most def
@KikiMTV: Soooo last night got a lil cray cray
@MTV_TeeBoogie: 😂😂😂 woman and relationships on social media crack me up sometimes. Complain and gripe one minute, excessively post about him the next 😂😂
@ChallengeMTV: When you and your favorite cousin link up... #TheChallengeBloodlines
@_Kazuhnova: And if you think that I'm still holding on to something, you should go and love yourself
@MTV_JESS: The best mom in the world just booked her flight 🙌🏻 what would I do with out you ❤️
@JazMTV: Thanksgiving is over....HELLLO Christmas!!!
@KikiMTV: It's cuffing season & everyone is over there like 💑 & I'm just over here like 👸🏽
@MTVNellyT2013: Have to stay strapped for this Crazy Time in Houston TX, Safety First Ppl... #Blessed#TxState #MTV… https://instagram.com/p/-ou3bGIN9O/
@BombshellChels: Getting dragged to the beach, what a nightmare.
@RashidaZakiya: How's everyone's day going !! I feel amazing !
@RashidaZakiya: Itzel Aguilar RT  Yes @BombshellChels @StaceyGurnevich the most
- @BombshellChels: @RashidaZakiya still waiting on you to get here 😒
- @RashidaZakiya: @BombshellChels I have to come to Orlando! Is it warm right now? Then NY FOR NEW YEARS ! To see @StaceyGurnevich & @schmelllanie
- @BombshellChels: @RashidaZakiya Girl I'm putting on my bikini to go to the beach right now! #FloridaPerks
- @schmelllanie: @RashidaZakiya Come to babyyyy
@RashidaZakiya: @BombshellChels this was my rock on the show honestly love this chic
- @BombshellChels: @RashidaZakiya Big sister, little sister 👭❤️
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Flea markets bring that kid nostalgia back
@ZAKLONGO: Broke my iPhone screen... Currently trying to cut myself on the shards of glass so I can sue Apple.
‏@tabron27: No one is perfect.
@RashidaZakiya: Kisses to my fans I really love you guys you've given me so much support u don't even know the half I am inspired❤️
@RashidaZakiya: Realize you don't need anyone to complete you happiness comes within
‏@mtvalecgonzz: My breakfast was apple pie and ice cream and I'm not upset about it  My breakfast was also at 3pm
@schmelllanie: Haven't gotten out of bed all day. Just showered and got right back into bed. #bestdayever
@BombshellChels: Some dumb bitch just wrote that maybe I should keep my IG private if I don't want people's opinions. No, you should just keep ur mouth shut.
@BombshellChels: I'm not fucking Kim K if you say some dumb shit on my page I will respond and your feelings will get hurt.
@in_my_SHEETS: For those of you asking what I do, I'm self employed and no I'm not hiring. #NoBoss
‏@MTV_AMANDAG: I finally decided to post something about what happened with me and @MikeCrescenz0. Check out my IG MTV_Amanda to see what I have to say❤️
- @schmelllanie: ‏@MTV_AMANDAG Well said Amanda. You are such a strong and beautiful women!
@shandathapanda: dabbed 4 @justinbieber in a dance circle last nite
@tabron27: What would I do without music?
@StaceyGurnevich: Take me back to the 90's damnnn.. When things were simple and blissful
@brittany_baldi: Yo soy fiesta ❤️ Gronk bus! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU8yFicWwAEeLBG.jpg
@MTVtrey: 11:11
@CJKoegel: Ain’t nobody messin’ with my Clique, clique, clique, clique, clique. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU8_bI5WIAAdMA9.jpg
@ryanmalaty: What is this.... a tweet for ANTS?!? #Zoolander2 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU9E0mOUkAAQf36.jpg
@AshleighMorgh: Reunited with @ShelbsYardley 👯👯👯👯
@BrunoGeeB: I like long walks on the beach , #netflix and chilling by myself so I do happen to ask you im actually going to watch the movie #umad #cool
@BrunoGeeB: I love staying in shape and training year round but the only reason I do it is because I love eating shitty,  is it omptimal? No but idc
@JazMTV: Woke up this morning and was like something is going on today... Oh yea...its my BIRTHDAY!!!! #29yearsold #imold 🎂🎁🎉🎊
‏@mtvalecgonzz: So I was just contacted by 50 Cents producer to do a producer/rap music showcase in Kansas City. Rap must really be on a decline eh? Imagine Me up on stage spitting bars.. Trying to rhyme things with Starbucks.
@KikiMTV: When you hear the best news ever & have to call @StaceyGurnevich to dish. #GodisGood #Blessed BAHAHAHA 😇
- @StaceyGurnevich: @KikiMTV Hehe love you 😘 #happyforyou
@TheRealNiaMoore: Moving on from something you wanted so bad is incredibly hard. Especially when it's something that you were convinced was good for you...
@ChallengeMTV: 🐍🐍🐍 #TheChallengeBloodlines
@KikiMTV: So last night my very best friend got ENGAGED!! 💍💍 I'm so happy for you & readrobison woot woot!! I… https://instagram.com/p/-rSiiGudwx/
‏@MTV_Candice: I absolutely love when I meet people on the streets that love The Challenge.  #heyyoulooksofamiliar
@MTVtrey: It's almost 2016. Catfish has been exposing identity theft since 2010 and we still have people out here creating fake profiles. #IDontGetIt
@mtvalecgonzz: I will never pretend to be something I'm not. Except ghetto. Sometimes I will pretend to be ghetto
@mtvalecgonzz: Cleaning my room because that's as close as I will get to getting my life together today
@JustJem24: I guess you're in New York today and I don't want to need you this way... Come back. Be here.
@JamieChinaMTV: Thank you @verizon for my @mophie charger!!! #BetterMatters #TexansWin #TexansVSSaints https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVAEyZgUEAEq9mM.jpg
@BombshellChels: No ones trying to Sunday Funday with me 😒
@ChallengeMTV: Thanksgiving might be over, but the family drama still remains: http://on.mtv.com/1O3VKIa  #TheChallengeBloodlines
@KikiMTV: So I'm going to attempt to do some homework at work because it's due at midnight. Wish me luck! #Lifeofagradstudent 🤓
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Lost at sea is forever where I'll be. Shot by the talented hawaiihicks #bigisland #freedive #apnea… https://instagram.com/p/-roz6jq3or/
@CaraMariaMTV: "@kon_hannah: Created our own The Challenge sweatshirts representing our favorite person😍😊 @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV " RT EEEEEEEE! That's so great :) I'm flattered! Thanks! @mtv @ChallengeMTV
@IamAdamKuhn: Kept getting asked if I were a pro athlete last night. Lifting program has been solid lately.
@TheRealNiaMoore: Happy Sunday from the The Golden Girls 😘 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVAY032WEAEFYzy.jpg
@RashidaZakiya: Remove all toxic people out of your life & ignore any negativity stay strong
@mtvalecgonzz: My budgeting skills are about as existent as unicorns and leprechauns
@VMilerman: 💭
@ZAKLONGO: Esperamos que você amou o episódio final! Eu amo todos vocês.🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 instagram/Snapchat = @ZakLongo
@ryanmalaty: Go #Brockos 🐴🏈👊 #NEvsDEN #GoBroncos
@JustJem24: And that’s how you know you really love them: you forgive. Even if they didn’t apologize
@RashidaZakiya: How do you guys feel about the outcome ? #AYTO
@RashidaZakiya: Yes I think I was surprised as well #AYTO 😁 I really can't believe we pulled it off 🎉🎉💰
@laurelstucky: Don't limit yourself to just one dream... the best thing in life is that we can make as many dreams as we want and try for each one.
@JustJem24: I just wanted to thank yall for your kind words regarding my letter to Knight. I appreciate y'all more than I can ever put into words
@TheMarkLong: This Denver/Pats game is crazy...#OverTime
@MTV_AMANDAG: OT?!?! Fuckkkkkk!!! LETS GO BRONCOS 🔥
@brittany_baldi: What a game! Positive thoughts for Rob. Stay strong. @Patriots 🏈🙌🏼
@MTV_AMANDAG: BRONCOS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck the Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
@IamAdamKuhn: What a game. #NEvsDEN
@ryanmalaty: BRONCOS WIN!!!!!! 🐴🏈🏆🎉
@MTV_Candice: So there was this guy who stoled my heart in Turkey and he went by the name of @TheShaneRaines 😏😍 #Bae #Babydaddy https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCW6cbWwAASP_3.jpg
- @TheShaneRaines: @MTV_Candice and I'm NEVER giving it back #yourheartismine #babyShandice
@in_my_SHEETS: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
@TheShaneRaines: I don't get cute... I GET DROP DEAD GORGEOUS #thisisagame


> Two Days, and One Day to Bloodlines
@MTVTV: LOL, @MTV_Candice thought  @RoyLee25mtv was JOKING when he asked her to be on @challengemtv: http://on.mtv.com/1XCBPTa
@MTV_Candice: I was nervous about filling out the app for The Challenge but I knew in my mind I'm not a boring basic bitch and they would love me.
@StaceyGurnevich: Went for a run this morning and actually survived in this 40 degree weather.. Also waist training is back in full effect 😩😭 hate it
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Dope conversation is rare. Cherish that moment.
@paulawalnutsMTV: Big brother Atlas already watching over his little sister Athena:) #meltsmyheart #familyoffour… https://instagram.com/p/-t1iTumbgT/
‏@KikiMTV: All of this rain is making me feel some type of way. Cuddles...Netflix...all the feels 🤔
@ChallengeMTV: Could @NanyMTV & @NicolexoRamos be the next Wayans Brothers? 😂😂😂 #TheChallengeBloodlines
- @NanyMTV: @ChallengeMTV Hey, it could happen!
@kayyjaybee: I hate Mexican food 😝 I don't like my food touching 🙅🏻
@RealWorldMTV: Who is your favorite cast member from a #RealWorld Vegas season?  44% Nany, 38% Leroy, 08% Trishelle, 10% Frank
@MTV_JESS: 2016 will be the year i finally get my shit together and become a full time ADULT!
@whaattaafoxx: The less people know the better off you are
@MTVtrey: Anyone heard All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran? On repeat for the day
@BombshellChels: Today's my favorite day of the year. CYBER MONDAY 😈
 ‏@in_my_SHEETS: Champagne hangovers man
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Oi Brazil! How we doin?! @AYTOBrasil
@MTV_Chuckalodon: hey Brasil ! iniciar um fundraiser para me levar até lá e vir festa com vocês. @AYTOBrasil @MTVBrasil
‏@n_zanattaMTV: To the fans at new dorp high school that spoke to my sis much love to y'all ☺️ heard some nice comments :) whose going to the gym 😂
 ‏@brittany_baldi: We are thankful for Boston sports 🙏🏼❤️ @NESN
@in_my_SHEETS: I love my people man
@ChallengeMTV: When you have to eat bugs to win #TheChallengeBloodlines 😫🐜.
@briannajulig: 2 days!!?! 😳🙈😁 #TheChallengeBloodlines #therewillbeblood #bloodmeansnothing
@brittany_baldi: In Boston it's always game day #cityofchamps ⭐️😎
@MTV_JESS: Netflix Hacked at the moment 😁 muahahaha miss youuuuu @MTV_Christina ❤️
@whaattaafoxx: Today marked one week no cigarettes. 🙂
‏@madiwadi2by4: Lucky charms... I need them!
@mtvalecgonzz: I can't turn water into wine but I can absolutely turn ice cream into a pre gym snack
@jillbilly32: Wooooo two more days! #thechallengebloodlines #mtv https://www.instagram.com/p/-uqy7gui3v/
@mtvalecgonzz: Next time your sittin in public w a stranger ask them if they can watch your bag but never actually leave just sit there watchin your bag to
@MTVtrey: I feel like I'm about to watch a Ravens preseason game.
@shandathapanda: that awkward moment when you don't have enough money for one the of the cheapest days of the year
 ‏@StaceyGurnevich: @KikiMTV looking through my pics and found this cuteness.. Ny & Vegas, we need to add more cities to our list https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVG-JvTU4AE9Lfs.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVG-JvVU4AE6ren.jpg
@StaceyGurnevich: Here's a pic of me in what I wear 80% of the time lmao
@jillbilly32: Take a close look at this group - do you see someone who doesn't quite fit in? #sorethumb… https://www.instagram.com/p/-vCbirui7Q/
@MTVtrey: Wow wow wow wow wow wowowowow
‏@mikethemiz: Some times I hate being a @Browns fan.
@TheRealNiaMoore: Steph Curry really saved the day in the clutch, unsurprisingly. 19-0 and counting. Who's next up to get steam rolled?👀 lmaoo
@A_Bartolotte: Munday Funday
@in_my_SHEETS: Not only am I spending 5 days in Kauai, I'm also going to go harass @MTV_Chuckalodon and @BritniNicol in Kona 😈
- ‏@BritniNicol: @in_my_SHEETS SO READY!!!!😈😈
@MTV_Candice: Who's ready? ?!!!!! 😁🙌 #TheChallengeBloodlines
@BrunoGeeB: Woke up, healthy, breathing with no sickness and a roof over my head. Blessed, alive, take everything in life with appreciation 🙏🏼 #God
@BrunoGeeB: #beautiful morning in #Boston I feel bad for people who commute with this traffic everyday
@in_my_SHEETS: Look what I'm bringing @MTV_Chuckalodon https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVJFs-kUYAAS-1X.jpg
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @in_my_SHEETS we are going to make beautiful music babies
@AneesaMTV: One more day until the premiere of The Battle of the Bloodlines #mtv #TheChallenge27 #bloodlines https://www.instagram.com/p/-wBOw5EsJb/
@Pratt_MTV: Well duh... 🙄
@ThatCoral: @MTVBeth you look good girl....better than ever. Happiness does it every time.
@n_zanattaMTV: On rainy days I like to cuddle, eat and makeout.... Whose in 😏
@_Kazuhnova: Stay focus n purpose driven no matter what is going on around u that seems like a distraction. The Road to success is not suppose to be easy
@briannajulig: Ah! Tomorrow! 😳😁 who's excited for this season to finally start?! #TheChallengeBloodlines
@ChallengeMTV: Superhero duo, Catwoman (@KellyAnneJudd) 😺 & Star-lord (@ACuomo4) 👑✨ are here to destroy #TheChallengeBloodlines
@Itslluna: Just a friendly reminder that @ChallengeMTV premieres this week. #TheChallengeBloodlines
@CaraMariaMTV: https://m.facebook.com/rockymountainlasik … follow my lasik eye surgery journey ;) if any one has… https://www.instagram.com/p/-wh3v6Hipn/
@KikiMTV: Shredding season is almost upon us!! You know what that means...a new riding playlist to be created! 🏂🎧
‏@busdriversroute: It's that time again! Listen to me and @lashtweets preview the cast of The Challenge. #RHAP #Bloodlines  http://robhasawebsite.com/mtv-reality-the-challenge-bloodlines-season-preview-podcast/ …
@MTV_Candice: Tomorrow, we turning up for the season premiere of Mtv's The Challenge : The Battle Of The Bloodlines.
@jillbilly32: Tomorrow, folks. Why am I so nervous? #thechallengebloodlines https://www.instagram.com/p/-wkfYQui1w/
@MaybachDiamonds: omg this is still online http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/4iaqk1/are-you-the-one-extended-roast … (JJ's roast-extended)
@JamieChinaMTV: So much schoooool, so many finalsssss😭🙅🏻
@in_my_SHEETS: IM ACTUALLY A REALLY NICE GUY AND I BET YOUD HAVE A DIFFERENT ATTITUDE IF YOU KNEW I SERVED IN THE ARMY  THEY HAVE A BAG OF NUTS AND ARE LITERALLY QUIZZING EACH OTHER ON WHICH NUT IS WHAT
@JustJem24: I can't love you in the dark. It feels like we are oceans apart....
@Chet_Cannon: Surgically altered celebrities encouraging people to accept themselves never gets old
@busdriversroute: Bus Driver's Route: The Challenge Bloodlines Fantasy League @ChallengeMTV. #Bloodlines  http://busdriversroute.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-challenge-bloodlines-fantasy-league.html …
@MTV_Chuckalodon: I might be cheating on Bacon with Chorizo. It's sooo good. *heavy breathing*
@whaattaafoxx: It's 74 degrees today in NC! Hello December. ☀️👌🏼
 ‏@tjlavin: RT @tjlavin: BLOODLINES TOMORROW!!!! Who's watching the madness go down...?
@KikiMTV: Still got a little flame for ya, even though you drove me mad 🔥🎧
@ChallengeMTV: IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN ⬇️ #TheChallengeBloodlines
@MitchReidMTV: Tomorrow's the big day, can't believe it's finally here #mtv #winewednesday #thechallengebloodlines #letsgooo https://www.instagram.com/p/-wxNzno71C/
@TheShaneRaines: I can't believe this is only a day away from being on @mtv And that I'm actually on it! Make sure u tune in with me tomorrow night to watch the craziest Challenge yet! #1daytillchallenge #bloodlines #thechallengebloodlines #teamraines #THISISAGAME https://www.instagram.com/p/-wyqgICTBw/
@BombshellChels: Stop putting glitter in your hair
- @_hannahrathbun: @BombshellChels glitter roots for life 🤘🏼💅🏼✨
- @BombshellChels: @_hannahrathbun Not you too Hannah 😫
- @_hannahrathbun: @BombshellChels u really think I'd put glitter, the herpes of arts and crafts, in these bleached locks💁🏼
- @BombshellChels: @_hannahrathbun 😂❤️
@itsJennyDelich: Violet is 4 months! @BrianTWillJr https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVK1a7yUEAEdZ3p.jpg
‏@tjlavin: For real, I really am that guy though... Really I guess wherever I am. Different countries,… https://www.instagram.com/p/-w9siJCdjF/
 ‏@_hannahrathbun: All I have to say about the ppl commenting on my pics saying I've had plastic surgery is... Why would I fix what isn't broken 🦄✨ THANKS THO
@MTVNews: KellyAnne And Her ‘Bloodline’ Already Know How They Would Spend Their ‘Challenge’ Winnings http://on.mtv.com/1QbEhQ5
@laurelstucky: How do you deal with someone who sucks? You let them sink their own ship. It allllllllways happens.....
@MTV_Lari: Can't believe it's almost here!! I'm so excited for it finally! Tune in tomorrow 10/9c to see who it is that's about to do this epic fall 😂😂 #battleofthebloodlines #bloodlines #mtv https://www.instagram.com/p/-xJFVJGBMJ/
@whaattaafoxx:  Holden Beach, NC
My phone ain't dry no more since I've been back home lmfao 👏🏼😩🙃😏
@mtvdario: Can't wait for you all to meet my bro. #TheChallengeBloodlines
@KikiMTV: Starbucks before class because I'm that basic bitch today ☕️
@MTVBananas: Have a nice fall, haha! #TheChallengeBloodlines starts tomorrow!
@MTV_Christina: Bloodlines is almost here! 😄@ChallengeMTV
@ZAKLONGO: I made a comedy video check my FB page http://www.facebook.com/zaklongooo  plz LIKE & SHARE❤️😘
@MTVChallenge_27: @MRoda88 & her sister @VR0E were supposed to be on bloodlines! But Marie backed down Christina/Emily were alternates
@ChallengeMTV: Counting down to the premiere with exclusive pics only on our Instagram. Follow us: http://bit.ly/1QSzBQy
- @CamilaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Look at my beautiful sis! 😘
@in_my_SHEETS: I HAVE LANDED IN KAUAI! THERE WAS NO WIFI. I ALMOST DIED
@MTV_JESS: There's just something about New York 😍❤️ never ever ever leaving again 🗽
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Everyone knows what today is .. #tacotuesday 🔥🔥🌮🌮🌮 shoutout to @mtvnellyt2013 teaching me the… https://www.instagram.com/p/-xYlilpVEB/
- @MTVNellyT2013: @MTV_TeeBoogie I appreciate the Luv Bro #AYTO #MTVStars
 ‏@CamilaMTV: Are you ready? @MTV_Lari and I are! Bloodlines starts tomorrow #TeamNakagawa
@TheMarkLong: I will be 90 years old and still get excited when RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER is on TV...🎅🏼
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Tell that world "I am not ashamed, I know who I am!" Don't ever change, be proud of who you are.
@laurelstucky: Watching Top Gun and eating a whole pizza with ranch. It's how I train for the Challenge.
 ‏@MTV_Chuckalodon: My girlfriend doesn't know who Freddy Mercury, Kurt Cobain, or Jim Morrison are! How does this fucking happen? Ladies raise your kids right?
- @schmelllanie: @MTV_Chuckalodon dyinnnn. Teach that southern belle ! Common perfect match! That's the best part of relationships... Learning from eachotha!
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @schmelllanie I'm gonna show this girl "A Whole New Worllddddd" @BritniNicol
@in_my_SHEETS: Hawaii we made it! #KyaniLife @ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa https://www.instagram.com/p/-xncXCwmlE/
@kayyjaybee: Some people lie for tv purposes  is so fake. People will like u more for being yourself #beReal
@t_raines33: "@bfaust031: If I still had MySpace @t_raines33 would be my #1 friend. I appreciate the Lakers/Pelicans tickets to see Kobe's last year. Much love homie" RT Small payback for all the times you had my back
@tweetconnor180: Ladies ladies ladies , chill
- ‏@BombshellChels: @tweetconnor180 Lol I want a new match!
@schmelllanie: FYI- I'm all about good vibes and and good energy. I love all my fans, y'all ROCK! But for others who are negative, please don't bother.
‏@SamIAmMTV: When you go through your pictures from your birthday and Chris T shows up!! #therealworld… https://www.instagram.com/p/-x1_sPIPcN/
@in_my_SHEETS: Never leaving Hawaii
in_my_SHEETS: I work with the best people man I swear  Sitting around with people I'm building a fortune with talking about the future. #7milAtTheTable #FamilyBusiness
@tabron27: It's about that time ...Good-night. Zzzzzzzzz......



So, there's all the week-long anticipation to Wednesday's premiere of The Challenge: Bloodlines, and the excitement of Thanksgiving week with not just the MTV Trifecta community but the entire MTV family as well. You might note the absence of some of our MTV friends in the diary from regular tweeting, but that is for a certain reason as they've been filming a new Challenge over the past month that we'll be seeing in the new year. As I always say, family takes precedent and there's nothing like spending time with the ones you love. Now, some important news.


DC FORUM: CALLING ALL PEOPLE...

As we cover this Challenge diligently, DCBLOG has evolved over time from our launch in summer 2013 before Rivals II to becoming a well-rounded, must-read fan site for fans of The Challenge/Real World franchise, and expanding that wall-to-wall coverage to the three seasons of Are You The One?. And from the looks of our over 30,000 page views and the lion's share of our 200+ posts being related to those shows, then we know that a lot of people in the MTV world and fans of the Trifecta go to this site for their coverage fix. And again, I look to this site is an addendum to the interviews, drafts, recaps and the like of other sites & webcasts with social interaction, back stories and perspective you won't find anywhere else.
   My discussion franchise, DC FORUM, is expanding its role from occasional posts such as season previews & recaps (including the Reality Debrief posted on Tuesday) to being more actively featured throughout this Challenge season. In addition to those bookmark posts, I plan to include mini Q&A's in my DC WRAP articles, the original write-up episode recaps which are now independent of my 'Pulse diaries. And as always, the invitation is there for fans, bloggers, webcast hosts, Trifecta castmates, even those who are related to the alumni to join us here to provide their input and offer analysis on the episodes and the season as it rolls along. I'm giving you all a voice here to go beyond the usual 140 characters and offer a more regular platform for opinions to help provoke and fuel conversation through 3-5 question mini Q&A's I'll be doing.
   If you're interested in doing a DC FORUM Q&A for this site on the Trifecta, just tweet, follow or send me a DM to my twitter @DC408dxtr, or simply email me dc408dxtr@icloud.com. At either place, and thanks to Twitter no longer putting a 140-character limit on direct messages, it makes it possible for me to do those Q&A's with followers on both platforms, in addition to the usual things like possible topics and questions and other things. But of course, either platform is fine.
   And of course, as the new focus of my DC FORUM posts, I look forward to talking to you about the shows you love. After all, I know you got plenty of opinions, and I look forward to translating them to this blog, just like you all do on the webcasts and socially. And you're the people who watch, support and drive the conversation of these shows like me, and it's fitting that now, I get to turn the tables and get your thoughts as I continue to do one of the things I love: following this world of all things MTV and DCBLOG and on my social platforms.


Now, this is just the first of what's now three (and maybe four) DC BLOG posts to cover the premiere of Bloodlines, and this was just an appetizer. The main course is our first Challenge Wednesday diary covering the big day, the episode itself, the Thursday hangover and reaction from fans & myself, and that will be coming your way tomorrow once you're wrapped with your day at the mall. Later comes the dessert with DC WRAP with the original write-up on the premiere, plus ExtraTime in both posts will have ExtraTime with an update on the fight in the AYTO 3 finale, and one of the competitors from this week's Pit taking a stand against bullying. And if things work out, the lead-up to EP2 will feature part 2 of DC FORUM's Reality Debrief as Andrew Kirk and I recap AYTO 3, Tony & Shane's RW Skeletons season and hand out our season awards, predictions and a reality check.
   In the meantime, make sure to follow me at @DC408Dxtr on Twitter and Instagram, and DCNOW, my live tweet home at @DC408DxNow. And until we talk tomorrow, thanks for reading and talk to you later.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).