Sunday, April 16, 2017

DC SocialPulse: AYTO Second Chances - "The Gift of Love"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content 
& spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long 
length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

Happy Easter to all of you from DCBLOG, and we hope you're enjoying this Sunday and family, friends and everyone else. We roll along with our weekend look Inside the MTV Trifecta by looking at Week 4 of Are You The One? - Second Chances. And continuing with the theme of surprise occuring on the first two shows we've covered, this week in Australia - no different.
   Last week, the eight remaining couples were tasked with having the easy job of taking selfies with famous Australian animals, but only if they had to move around dead animals and complete tough tasks before they had to do so. These matches were again put on the spot to overcome past histories, which included that week's winners, Tori & Morgan. And for another Season 4 couple, Francesca and Gio, his relationship with Alicia hampered them a bit, and were then sent into The Choice where, for the first time, The Steal was invoked...and it was her who took the money, with no bad blood between he realized he was not a perfect man.
   This week, with memories harkening back to Spin the Bottle back on AYTO Season 1, things once again reach that level of wild when the house takes part in a game of flip cup, with stripping included. They also have to deal with strangers no less in their latest mission of going all around a Melbourne thrift mall to look for gifts just for them. For Asaf, he tries to take his relationship with Kaylen from just a perfect match level to something new. And for the rocky relationship that is Carolina and Hayden, the house finds something to do with that, which may lead to that happening yet again.

Ahead, all the action, reaction and interaction to this fourth week of AYTO Second Chances as Team AYTO sees this latest chapter unfold, plus some of The Challenge's big names gather in New York City. And after the 'Pulse on ExtraTime, we'll take a look ahead to the return of a reality TV icon to MTV this summer. Clue: brace yourself for plenty of fear.

• As we begin, please note there is explicit language in many of the tweets below, but they are kept uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
• Plus, if you haven't watched the episode yet, then do not proceed with reading this post. But need not worry...DCBLOG will compile all of these tweets into these posts after every episode so you won't be in the dark of how your favorites saw this all unfold.

After the jump, Episode 4 of Are You The One? Second Chances, Pulse style.




6 DAYS TO AYTO WEDNESDAY
@AYTO2ndChances: The moment that had us all SHOOK! 😱 | If you missed this week's episode, watch it here: http://on.mtv.com/2oNIlx3
@KaramoBrown: If your not watching my new @mtv series @aytosecondchances you're missing out! She stole the money! This moment... http://fb.me/NVZMtNiz
@AYTO2ndChances: A new flame has been sparked between Carolina and Adam during next week's episode πŸ”₯
- @shandathapanda: @AYTO2ndChances @IamAdamKuhn I have never seen an interaction more awkward than this one
@carooduartee: Im. Pretty responsible drunk person honestly .
@carooduartee: Do I look like I give a fuck? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C821eutUQAAj8d_.jpg
@ftwgiovanni: When other people get a bad edit and don't know how to handle it πŸ˜‚
@ftwgiovanni: I've been pretty self destructive this week, no sleep, no gym, no music, and a lot of substance abuse but you guys got me through it πŸ’•
@ftwgiovanni: My ex can't defend herself without putting me down, true colors
@AYTO2ndChances: Not even a dingo (and a bunch of other gross stuff) got in the way of Mike's kiss ❣️
@tori_deal: I want pizza on the beach.
@HaydenPWeaver: "@PerfectMatchPod: Hayden is the Chrissy Teigen of MTV and I cannot get enough." RT πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ I'm honored
@MTVDevinWalker: Friday night was n international foamer day and in at the gym. Wow. Anything is possible 🍻
@Ozzymm11: Me being awkward as fuck  #endupat1oak #starmagazine #redcatpet (video of Ozzy posing on red carpet of an event in SoCal)
@mikehalpern92: Watching AYTO second chances and these story lines and relationships don't correspond to the relationships of our reunion... phony people.

@CHEYnotShy: Ryder K 4/7/17 πŸŽ€ my life is complete
- @MTVDevinWalker: @CHEYnotShy Love you!❤️

@AYTO2ndChances: Wait a minute?! Ain't that Keisha's man? πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Adam is making his move on Carolina now that Nate's out the house 😏! Get ready for a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances on WEDNESDAY!
@tori_deal: Shout out to our awesome selfies ! @MTVMorganSt #aytosecondchances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C86GByTVYAA3HJ_.jpg
@MTV: The @AYTO2ndChances perfect matches got up close and personal with some furry animals on the latest episode: http://on.mtv.com/2p6rtko  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C86cyA3XgAAYPlG.jpg
@whaattaafoxx: My comeback for everything. Ugly.  You ugly anyways. Ol ugly ass.
@TayloriasSecret: I miss @ItsAll_AboutTee and @iamkamiam_ πŸ˜”πŸ’”
@JoeyAmoia716: When you get a free burrito from Chipotle because you were on AYTOπŸ˜‚
- @tylerobrienn: @JoeyAmoia716 Here's a burrito, hope it relieves some of the pain from all the butt fcking from Lighthearted Entertainment
- @JoeyAmoia716: @tylerobrienn Nothing can or will ease the pain of that loss my man!
@brittany_baldi: beach booties in Cancun Mexico  πŸŒ΄πŸŒž #fitness #springbreak https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C861yjTXsAE56UQ.jpg
@MtvMagicMike: After countless delays and flight cancellations, bout to pull up on no sleep but so hyped for the upcoming week #cancun https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87TAesVoAEMHHr.jpg
- @MTVDevinWalker: @MtvMagicMike @MTVMorganSt Ya look good kids
- @MtvMagicMike: @MTVDevinWalker @MTVMorganSt thanks my man, ponchos and foamers before you leave and humiliate the next crop of unsuspecting victims #MTV
@TayloriasSecret: If I were to choose one rivals partner for the challenge it would be @TheRealJayJuice. I hate him more than anyone
@TayloriasSecret: Never had someone I couldn't walk away from
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Remember when @TayloriasSecret  said we was gonna fam tonight ? Lol #shelied #istillloveyou #butwhereismyfamcall
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Put me on the challenge tho .... 😏🀷🏽♀️πŸ˜‚
@MTVkarikowalski: I'm always being told I have problems by people with ten times more problems than me πŸ™„✌🏼
@AYTO2ndChances: The #AYTOSecondChances house has gone crazy & everyone is losing their damn minds 😩! Don't miss a new episode this Wednesday on @MTV!
@AYTO2ndChances: You can let those little feelings go πŸ’ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Me when I realized that the weekend was over 😱 | Catch up on #AYTOSecondChances here: http://on.mtv.com/2oNIlx3
@Cas_martinezz: Waking up in my first apartment with my love  this morning was absolutely amazing 😍✔️  At the end of the day.. real is real
@HaydenPWeaver: @tori_deal so glad you came to Indiana!!!!! 😜 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9At3YrW0AA3Rqx.jpg
- @giannahammer: @HaydenPWeaver @tori_deal I hate you Hayden πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @tori_deal: @HaydenPWeaver Lmao πŸ’€
@giannahammer:  Shoulda let no match couples on @AYTO2ndChances 😏😜 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9AyK_yXcAAEQ4n.jpg
@MTVBananas: "@__KatieM__: I love that Are You the One: Second Chances is all about people pulling a banana because @MTVBananas is a savage and took that money" RT I love how stealing someone's money is now known as "Pulling a Banana" πŸ’°πŸŒ
@TayloriasSecret: Not even gonna waste my breath anymore

@AYTO2ndChances: Can't keep my hands to myself! πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
@Cas_martinezz: We're in this together forever and ever
@AREUTHE1: Congrats to Cheyenne and her new little princess πŸ’– https://t.co/HUsgaGHsvg
@ChallengeMTV: Congratulations, Cheyenne! Team Princess just added another member πŸ’žπŸ‘Ά https://t.co/3xo0ap7VIM
@MTV: Congrats to @CHEYnotShy of @AREUTHE1 + @ChallengeMTV on the birth of her baby girl: http://on.mtv.com/2oZ08Bt  πŸ’• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9EYto0XkAElM-9.jpg
@AYTO2ndChances: When flip cup turns into a strip party! Prepare yourself for a SEXY episode of Second Chances on WEDNESDAY 😈 https://t.co/64xokhtWMK
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ¨πŸ’• @tori_deal & @MTVMorganSt are Koala-fied as the strongest couple in the house right now https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Dy7lOW0AEl2Ol.jpg
- @tori_deal: @AYTO2ndChances @MTVMorganSt Soooo clever !!!!! Lol well done guys!
@IamAdamKuhn: Anyone else this blurry when they take pics on Snapchat with the iPhone 6? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Fg0eMVoAAFEkH.jpg
@whaattaafoxx: Sometimes I get this urge where I think I'm about to cry, & then it just goes away. BECAUSE I REMEMBER THAT I AM A SAVAGE ASS BITCH!
- @A_Bartolotte: @whaattaafoxx damn right
@giannahammer: Driving 4 hours back to Ohio, then gotta pack and catch a flight to LA 3 hours later πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ #teamnosleep
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer Don't forget you didn't request off your shifts at the bar so now your oh so kind boyfriend has to work open-close 3 days in a row
@itsFugazzi: your gut feeling is never wrong
@shandathapanda: does anyone know how to deal w a dog that has separation anxiety?
@AS3_era: See you in LA soon P πŸ–€ @ Minneapolis, Minnesota https://www.instagram.com/p/BSu1uK-gj-S/

@AYTO2ndChances: Second Chance for what? Everyone is stripping down and REALLY getting to know each other. Don't miss a new episode TOMORROW πŸ’‹
@ZAKLONGO: Flying with @united tomorrow... handcuffing my ass to seat incase its overbooked.
@whaattaafoxx: LA bound.
@HollywoodLife: Exclusive #AYTO sneak peek: Mike finally makes his move on Alicia on @MTV's @AREUTHE1 http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/11/ayto-second-chances-mike-alicia-kiss-video/ … @AYTO2ndChances
@tori_deal: @imdroc15 we really did that.... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Jlgi-WAAArNHX.jpg
@TayloriasSecret: I'm flying to Georgia to make the drive to LA with @ItsAll_AboutTee when we move 😩❤ #prayforus
@TayloriasSecret: Jesus Christ Kam really is gonna make Tee and I drive another 15 hours to come get her πŸ™„πŸ‘ΈπŸΎ
@TayloriasSecret: Beautiful @HaydenPWeaver https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9KZOSuUQAAfolr.jpg
@AYTO2ndChances: Fake Love πŸ™„ | Get ready for a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances TOMORROW at 9/8c
@HaydenPWeaver: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9KP8UcWsAAaLGK.jpg (Text: "When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did."
@_hannahrathbun: Here's a truly innovative and crazy idea.. STOP BASHING & SHIT TALKING EACH OTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Jesus it's so immature. Shit talk people you don't like amongst your bffs or in your head like an adult. But keep it off social media bc it makes u look insecure πŸ’πŸΌ
@tori_deal: DELETED SCENE FROM @AYTO2ndChances  An Uneasy Alliance http://on.mtv.com/2oVssYS  via @MTV
@tori_deal: Shout out to @imdroc15 for #thickthigh appreciation. Way to make a girl feel pretty πŸ’• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Kc-xCWsAIGLdl.jpg
@ftwgiovanni: LA πŸ’•
@whaattaafoxx: @ftwgiovanni is telling me all the dirt right now. Errybody knows you can't tell me shit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Since you all care so much, here's the 7 biggest nights of my life and where they occurred, and when the next biggest night will be: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9LIhCPXsAMKfPM.jpg
@MtvMagicMike: We can complain because roses have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses πŸ€”πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@MtvMagicMike: Ladies.. before you put on those flip flops, make sure your feet aren't crusty like the bottom of a Frosted Flakes bag.
@giannahammer: Lol sometimes I forget tv is not real life. Oh 🐳 can't wait to be on the beach with you this weekend @HaydenPWeaver πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer Being in a car with you for 15 hours might suck but the beach will be worth it
@BombshellChels: These dumb mother fuckers are not ripping up 400k IN CASH #MTVStranded
@BombshellChels: This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on reality tv and I watch A LOT of reality tv 🀦🏽♀️🀦🏽♀️🀦🏽♀️  #MTVStranded
@MTVkarikowalski: I literally would've lost my shit if someone was ripping up money in front of me...I'm losing my shit right now and I wasn't even there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
@MTVkarikowalski: Well this guy that burned the money on #MTVStranded really reminds me of another money hating idiot that we had on our show πŸ’ΈπŸ€·πŸΌ♀️πŸ–•πŸΌ#ayto
@MTVkarikowalski: I literally would've lost my shit if someone was ripping up money in front of me...I'm losing my shit right now and I wasn't even there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
@MTVkarikowalski: I'm sitting here laughing to myself over how much anxiety I get from MTV shows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@tori_deal: "@mimimcginnigle: @tori_deal and @imdroc15 you guys are friendship goals 😍😍😍😍" RT @imdroc15 will you please date me lol I wanna be #relationshipgoals instead
- @imdroc15: @tori_deal lol we can date if you call me Chocolate Daddy ;)
- @tori_deal: @imdroc15 Can we live in goochtown
- @imdroc15: @tori_deal If AYTO had an every season prom, would you be my date?
- @tori_deal: @imdroc15 lol I do πŸ’•πŸ’
- @AYTO2ndChances: @imdroc15 Maybe we should make this a thing? πŸ’˜


AYTO WEDNESDAY
@AYTO2ndChances: It's time for the house to let loose and maybe even lose some clothes  πŸ‘€! Get ready for a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances TONIGHT!
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AYTO2ndChances I have a feeling this might be a great episode
@AREUTHE1: It's getting a little freaky in the @AYTO2ndChances house 😈! Don't miss a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances TONIGHT!
@tori_deal:  Just wanted to apologize in advance for what you're going to see on tonight's episode #aytosecondchances
- @MikalaThomass: @tori_deal Praying it makes it to air πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‚
- @tori_deal: @MikalaThomass Lmao I'll spontaneously combust if it happens :(
- @AYTO2ndChances: @tori_deal I smell trouble 😈 #AYTOSecondChances
@whaattaafoxx: So I'm in my hotel and I can hear this guy in the room beside me going off on someone, he's like freaking out. I'm standing by for gun shots
@Cas_martinezz: Give this world good energy
@whaattaafoxx: I need to find the nearest chic fil a.
@thepoetsaint: On tonight's aftershow for @AYTO2ndChances on @afterbuzztv, we will have none other than @MTVDevinWalker & @ftwgiovanni as special guests πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
- @whaattaafoxx: @thepoetsaint Me and @MtvNateSiebs coming to crash!
- @shandathapanda: @thepoetsaint smgdh y'all better get me up in there real soon like
@thepoetsaint: This just in! We've also added @shandathapanda and @whaattaafoxx to the line up for tonight's #AYTO aftershow on @afterbuzztv 9pm PST. Lit!!
@AREUTHE1: Hold up! Ain't that Kiesha's man? πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: The sexual tension is getting tense and the lovebirds are ready to get a little frisky during TONIGHT's new episode of #AYTOSecondChances πŸ˜ΌπŸ’¦
@shandathapanda: lol imma act like someone else and blame editing on me n Rashida's kiss in this episode #aytosecondchances jk i kissed her she my match
@MikalaThomass: Tonight's episode... sorry dadπŸ™ˆ
@shannnonmaee: Understanding more and more why things happen the way they do
- @JoeyAmoia716: @shannnonmaee Help me wrap my head around why you're my matchπŸ˜‰
- @shannnonmaee: @JoeyAmoia716 Because we both eat McDonald's at 4 am when we're drunk πŸ˜‚
@AYTO2ndChances: Just STFU up and leave me alone! πŸ™„ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: .@asafgoren1 has taken over the #AYTO Snapchat! Look who he bumped into 😏 (πŸ‘»: areyouthe1)
@OzRomero_: Hanging with @ftwgiovanni @MtvNateSiebs I hear the best quotes
@AYTO2ndChances: 😏 @IamAdamKuhn is making his move on @carooduartee during TONIGHT's new episode of #AYTOSecondChances
@IamAdamKuhn: I won't be able to watch tonight's episode so fill me in mates! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Mike and Alicia are getting closer during tonight's new episode of #AYTOSecondChances πŸ’– https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Pc4p5XkAAfGRK.jpg
@AYTO2ndChances: 🀘 @tori_deal has taken over our Instagram story! (IG: aytosecondchances)
@ftwgiovanni: 🍺🍺🍺 (GIF: "Bad meets evil" of Gio and Devin sharing a toast)
@ftwgiovanni: I don't want to watch my baby sister grow up from jail. A lot this drama/beef ain't worth it
@ftwgiovanni: This is how it actually happened @MTVDevinWalker
@RzBeach: Can't wait for tonight !!!
@JustJem24:  @IamAdamKuhn I just started watching second chances and omg it makes me miss you. You're so cocky and annoying AF but I loveee you 😘
- @IamAdamKuhn: @JustJem24 Haha even though I consider myself a humble gentleman I still love you!
@MTVDevinWalker: @HaydenPWeaver tell @giannahammer to come have a foamer with the old man🍻#daleisalegend
@MTVDevinWalker: zHaydenPWeaver tell @giannahammer to come have a foamer with the old man🍻#daleisalegend
- @whaattaafoxx: @MTVDevinWalker Yessss she's here with me actually...
- @MTVDevinWalker: @whaattaafoxx @HaydenPWeaver @giannahammer THIS IS HORSE SHIT
@carooduartee: I'm too fucking nice.
@MtvMagicMike: I hope my future relationship is as awesome as everyone pretends theirs is on Instagram
@MTVShows: Realizing I only have 1 hour to get home in time for a new #aytosecondchances. 😱 catch it at 9/8c on @MTV! πŸ’•
@imdroc15: Me: I'll go out but Im not drinking.  Ok 1 drink & 1 shot  Ok 1 more round on me  Ok another round on you   Fuck it, where's the bottle


AS THEY SAW IT: "The Gift of Love"
@AYTO2ndChances: #AYTOSecondChances STARTS NOW! πŸ™Œ
@AREUTHE1: #AYTOSecondChances starts right now on @MTV ― Watch with me and @AYTO2ndChances! ✨
@AREUTHE1: Still recovering from last week's steal... What will happen tonight?! 😱 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Everyone is so relieved rn... #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Adam + Carolina?! #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "OH.")
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Rolls eyes πŸ™„ #aytosecondchances
@dc408dxnow: And now this original named Adam is now making out with newbie Carolina, who's looking in for someone as her partner is taken. #AYTO
@AYTO2ndChances: I SEE YOU @IamAdamKuhn πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances @IamAdamKuhn πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Flip cup is the best cup #aytosecondchances
@BombshellChels: Dude @giannahammer isn't even on this season yet she gets airtime on every episode πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
- @HaydenPWeaver: @BombshellChels Right? I'm surprised they didn't send home a stipend check with me to give to her
@AYTO2ndChances: ...but @carooduartee gave him the swift swerve #AYTOSecondChances
@dc408dxnow: And now we got flip cup. And the guys have their shirts off as they try to keep their clothes on. This is fun.  #AYTO
@AYTO2ndChances: You NASTY @tori_deal πŸ’© #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: *Fart Noise*)
- @MTV: @AYTO2ndChances @tori_deal honestly my hero #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: It's getting BUCKWILD in the #AYTOSecondChances house 😈 (GIF: Rashida - "TAKE IT OFF!")
@AREUTHE1: What would #AYTOSecondChances be without a crazy party?!
@dc408dxnow: The girls lose to the guys and have to make a losers lap. And meanwhile there's Mikameron. #AYTO
@MTVkarikowalski: Again...everytime I watch #AYTOSecondChances I am like WTF AM I WATCHING
@AYTO2ndChances: This is what @camkobo sees when he looks out the window πŸ‘ #AYTOSecondChances
- @camkobo: @AYTO2ndChances πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@AYTO2ndChances: Cant get enough of these two πŸ’˜ #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVkarikowalski: Im actually glad I wasn't on this season πŸ˜¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9QT0NUXgAAzEai.jpg (Image of Alicia and Mike kissing)
@AREUTHE1: Mike and Alicia have me like... #AYTOSecondChances
@giannahammer: Talk shit all ya want I'm still happily in a relationship with a lot of lessons learned hbu 🐸☕️
@Ptx_Natasha: @AYTO2ndChances me tonight while I'm watching #AYTOSecondChances :)❤️❤️❤️❤️
@RzBeach: That was a crazy night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
- @AYTO2ndChances: @RzBeach Girl, it looked like it!
@HaydenPWeaver: THE CAMO PANTS RETURN FOR MISSION 4 #AYTOSecondChances #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @HaydenPWeaver Return of the camo pants! πŸ™Œ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Time for Mission Four! LET'S GO! πŸ’₯#AYTOSecondChances
@RzBeach: Gifts for locals ...
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ‘‘ @asafgoren1 & @amazedbykay are ready to claim their crown! #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Kaylen - "We're going to win this s..t!")
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances Never give up
@AYTO2ndChances: When you're trying to act like everything is all good, but it's not... #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Buying thoughtful gifts for complete strangers? We'll see how these PMs do 😬 #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: What gift would you get each of these people? 🀷‍♂️ #AYTOSecondChances
- Raz's Interests: Guitar & 50's-60's Heavy Metal
- John's Interests: Grandchildren & Cricket
- Jodie's Interets: Vintage Shopping & Gym
- Ayrton's Interests: Electronic Business & Hard Rock
@HaydenPWeaver: Walking around the market and then all I see is this chair way up in the air off in the distance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Some of these gift choices... #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: When bae gets you a gift that you don't like...😐 #AYTOSecondChances
@realitytv_fan: i can't believe they got the chair πŸ˜‚#AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: The fuse, is lit.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: "But its not a gift foooor YOU "#aytosecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: #Mikameron know each other so damn well πŸ’˜ #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "I know what I want!")
@carooduartee: Lol who wants a fake vintage phone? #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Me whenever I go shopping with bae! 😫 #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Hayden - "God Help Me!")
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances currently everyone #AYTOSecondChances
@IamAdamKuhn: I strongly disliked this mission. Can we go back to physical things πŸ’ͺ🏼#AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ™„ @MTVMorganSt & @tori_deal got me like... #AYTOSecondChances
- @MTV: @AYTO2ndChances @MTVMorganSt @tori_deal tori is me in every situation, tbh. #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Now is not the time for a bathroom break, @IamAdamKuhn! #AYTOSecondChances
- @IamAdamKuhn: @AREUTHE1 When I gotta go I gotta go! 🀠
@AYTO2ndChances: Searching the bar for my next bae like... πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: "At least now I know I have a place to sit." #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: Told u she would hate the fucking vintage clock lol #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: These gifts are TERRIBLE! I would ask them to return it and just give me the money  πŸŽ #AYTOSecondChances
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances you got a gift receipt or nah? #AYTOSecondChances
- @AYTO2ndChances: @AREUTHE1 You can hand that bad boy over! #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: SEE, you can never go wrong with a bottle of wine! 🍷 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: #TORGAN STRIKES AGAIN πŸ”₯ #AYTOSecondChances
@_luisaox: Yes! Morgan and Tori win again #AYTOSecondChances @tori_deal @MTVMorganSt
@AllisonJromo: I knew Morgan and tori had this ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽 #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ‘‘ @tori_deal & @MTVMorganSt are at it AGAIN! #PowerCouple #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: This mission was the worst tbh #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Who would've thought Alicia and Mike would be such a great team?! 🀷‍♂️ #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: .@asafgoren1 and @amazedbykay are in jeopardy of elimination again?! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Damn, @amazedbykay & @asafgoren1! That chair really messed y'all up πŸ˜ͺ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: When your crush slides in your DMs!!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ€— #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Kaylen - "You wanted to date me?")
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances Yea girl you, why would u block me on social media πŸ˜”
@AREUTHE1: I'm gonna need Hayden and Carolina to pull it together! #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "Come on.")
@carooduartee: OH MY GOD MTV STOP MAKING ME LOOK OBSESSED WITH HAYDEN HOLY SHIT
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Awe Hayden wants to go home to his real perfect match @giannahammer  πŸ˜©πŸ’•πŸ’• #aytosecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: I wouldn't be mad at @asafgoren1 & @amazedbykay getting together πŸ€” #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Rashida - "DAMN!")
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances Me too
@HaydenPWeaver: Translation: we have so much awkward tension that there's no way we could win this whole thing, time to plan an exit strategy.
@HaydenPWeaver: "@Indiyaah_: Basically @HaydenPWeaver and Carolina every episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances" RT That's why I've reached this mindset, I'm not quitting to go back home, I'm realizing that we can't win it all with the situation we're in
@amazedbykay: Am I going home tonight?   13%Yes / 15%Hell yeah / 72%Naw   1,260 votes•Final results
@AYTO2ndChances: Do you want @HaydenPWeaver & @carooduartee to be sent into #TheChoice? πŸ€” #AYTOSecondChances   74%Hell Yeah / 26%Nah   189 votes•Final results
@AREUTHE1: Look at @shandathapanda schemin' on the low! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: .@shandathapanda & @IamAdamKuhn are stirring up some πŸ’©πŸ˜ #AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: She's pressing past feelings and dangling past situations over me day after day, I am offering her a solution and to let the past go.
@AREUTHE1: Do you trust Hayden won't steal the money? #AYTOSecondChances   15%Yes / 85%Hell no!   1,465 votes•Final results
@carooduartee: There was a lot more to this convo lol
@Dom___Unique: Tbh @giannahammer needs to ask @MTV for a check . She's already a main storyline 🀷🏾♀️😭 #AYTOSecondChances
@RzBeach: He told her to steal 😏😱
- @HaydenPWeaver: @RzBeach I'm handing her $30,000 on a silver platter #TakeItOrLeaveIt
@AYTO2ndChances: .@HaydenPWeaver gives no f*cks at this point πŸ™…‍♂️ #AYTOSecondChances
@dc408dxnow: Well, it's safe to say that things have gotten more intense in this #AYTOSecondChances house after what we had last week.
@eugeneedelro: Tbh @carooduartee deserves more than how she's portrayed on tv!! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: "@thomasnewsfest: IF YOU CAN'T KILL THE SPIDER FOR ME, I DON'T WANT YOU! #AYTOSecondChances" RT A word πŸ™ #AYTOSecondChances
@BombshellChels: If my partner told me I could steal #AYTOSecondChances πŸ‘‹
@RzBeach: They voted for us lol what !!
@AYTO2ndChances: Looks like we got some votes for #TeamDevinAndRashida! Uh oh! πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Please don't leave us yet, @amazedbykay & @asafgoren1! 😭 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: I wonder if the house made the right decision 😩 Who knows what these two will do? #AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: Pretty sure that was beer in my wine glass btw
@AYTO2ndChances: We might get that #DoubleSteal TONIGHT! 😳 #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Rashida - "DOUBLE STEAL!")
@ltemme1993: I love how @HaydenPWeaver was having a dramatic moment in the confessional with a glass of wine πŸ˜‚πŸ·❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: What do you think @HaydenPWeaver & @carooduartee will do? #AYTOSecondChances   25%Hayden Steals / 25%Carolina Steals / 17%Share / 33%DOUBLE STEAL   363 votes•Final results
@NicoleReneeG_: Me all night πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ #AYTOSecondChances
@iamkamiam_: #AYTOSecondChances πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Omg πŸ™€ #aytosecondchances
@krisharrr: When your relationship is a mess but at least your matching outfits are on fleek #AYTOSecondChances #couplegoals?notrly https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9QebmYUQAAkNjv.jpg
@AYTO2ndChances: That speech between @HaydenPWeaver & @carooduartee is giving me a headache πŸ™„ #AYTOSecondChances
@RzBeach: Steal ? Double steal ? Or share ? What do you guys think ?!!! 😳

@HaydenPWeaver: 😬
@MTVjennifer: HOLY SHITTTTTTT NO WAY!! #AYTOSecondChances
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Hayden just stole πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ #aytosecondchances #youarenottheone
@MTVkarikowalski: How to be savage #AYTOSecondChances πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜©
@carooduartee: I'm too fucking nice. I have way too big of a heart. That shit always fucks me over.  Sorry my parents raised me right🀷🏻♀️
@AYTO2ndChances: OH NOOOOOO CAROLINA WHYYYYYY?!!?! 😱😭 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: TAKE THE MONEY, HE SAID. #AYTOSecondChances
@DatBerryIsKool: @HaydenPWeaver "It can buy me a boat." HAYDEN IM SO DONE WITH YOU AHHA πŸ’€πŸ’€
@HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer we eating good this weekend
@AYTO2ndChances: I'm so LOST right now! I can't believe this sh*t! #AYTOSecondChances
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lmfaooooo Hayden is the G O A T #aytosecondchances #savageoftheyear
@amazedbykay: We in this thang. Ain't no shame in my "save me" game. Another week exploring Australia. Hate on it bih. 😊
@dc408dxnow: Second straight #Steal. This time, it's more dramatic. Hayden steals all the $30k. Carolina goes home broke & she's being consoled.  #AYTO
@AYTO2ndChances: WAIT A SECOND! @HaydenPWeaver is a f*cking SAVAGE!!! #AYTOSecondChances
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances Fucking savage bro
@iamkamiam_: Issa steal 😩 #aytosecondchances
@HaydenPWeaver: "@zmyers46: @HaydenPWeaver damn bro you just pulled a mini @MTVBananas" RT #WhatWouldBananasDo he probably would've stole at the end
@AYTO2ndChances: This is me for the rest of the night! 😫 #AYTOSecondChances
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances I am SHOOKETH! #AYTOSecondChances
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances ANOTHER ONEEEE
@AREUTHE1: That's a wrap on tonight's #AYTOSecondChances! Thanks for watching + tweeting with me, let's do this again next week with @AYTO2ndChances❣️
@iamkamiam_: Hayden savage is woken up 😩 like WIDE AWAKE. #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Welcome back, @amazedbykay & @asafgoren1 ❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
@dc408dxnow: And once again, @asafgoren1 & @amazedbykay come into elimination and they stay after the Steal. #AYTO
- @asafgoren1: @dc408dxnow Yolo
@whaattaafoxx: @HaydenPWeaver it can buy me a boat. It can buy me a truuuuck to pull it, it can buy me a yeti 110 ice down with some silver bullets!
@m000nchild: Kudos @HaydenPWeaver for thinking your a savage for fucking over @carooduartee just for gianna to cheat on you. #karmawinsπŸ‘‹πŸ½
@AYTO2ndChances: I feel so bad for @carooduartee πŸ˜ͺ. Group hug, everyone! ❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
@TayloriasSecret: Damn hayden didn't see that one coming 😴
@TayloriasSecret: Just kidding yes I did 🀷🏼♀️
@AYTO2ndChances: Well this has been quite the episode! Thanks for tweeting along with me tonight. Let's do it again next week! πŸ€™ #AYTOSecondChances
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AYTO2ndChances Thanks for having me ✊🏽


AFTER HOURS & THURSDAY AFTER
@TayloriasSecret: @HaydenPWeaver @giannahammer can I come on the boat
- @HaydenPWeaver: @TayloriasSecret Yup
- @iamkamiam_: @HaydenPWeaver Can I come too?
- @HaydenPWeaver: @iamkamiam_ For sure
@12_Brookekait: "But it can buy me a boat" πŸ’€πŸ’€ @giannahammer @HaydenPWeaver
@RzBeach: Take it off !!!
@HaydenPWeaver: At the end of the day, it's a cruel world, I'm taking care of myself.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: This was a great episode . 😭🀷🏽♀️ #aytosecondchances
@jamesfrancohes: us @MTVDevinWalker and @RzBeach fans live such an easy life. they are truely perfect match and they will be winning this show! mark my words
@giannahammer: You robbed yourself tonight carolina🀷🏽♀️ it sucks that we all went through this insane… https://www.instagram.com/p/BSzucowh7v9/
@HaydenPWeaver: "@kzero0527: Honestly hate how much people are quick to judge Hayden n Gianna's relationship. @giannahammer @HaydenPWeaver" RT We've had ups and downs along the way, we're perfect because we've worked through everything we've been through. #LetEmTalk
@giannahammer: Soooo should @HaydenPWeaver get the boat? πŸ€”πŸ˜   61%Hell yaaaaa / 39%Hell noooo   1,872 votes•Final results
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer Credit card debt first then we'll check Craigslist
- @TayloriasSecret: @giannahammer @HaydenPWeaver Wtf you already said I could go on it so yes wtf
- @HaydenPWeaver: @TayloriasSecret @giannahammer Taylor every day you're in a different country I know damn well you've got a boat connection somewhere
- @TayloriasSecret: I have a lake
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Don't force a relationship that doesn't fit. Your life naturally makes room for the people who are meant to be there.
@KikiMTV: The "bigger person" never kicks someone while their down. Period.
@imdroc15: @AREUTHE1 @AYTO2ndChances @MTV An every season AYTO prom would be epic. Couples that come together won't leave together. You're welcome!
@carooduartee: Hey guys since I lost #AYTO and a P.O.S stole my money on #AYTOSecondChances my little sister made a https://www.gofundme.com/z4mpy6-help-me-go-to-my-dream-school … help if u can❤️
@carooduartee: Help my little sister go to her dream school that's what the  @gofundme is for, not for me. My dad lost his job last year so anything helps.
@asafgoren1: Who Should Join Me to the next Video Of 'Throwing Shade' ?   39%Tori / 31%Devin / 14%Shanley / 16%Trump   603 votes•Final results
@TayloriasSecret: My life does not revolve around MTV. I have dreams much bigger than all that bs
@TayloriasSecret: Not my fault you slept on me
@TayloriasSecret: No one will ever hold you down the way that I do
@TayloriasSecret: I said I was moving to LA and now everyone's telling me to be the new Lala on vanderpump πŸ˜‚
@tylerobrienn: Drag me out of a plane @united .. I'll share the settlement with the rest of the AYTO cast
@carooduartee: Its sad to see what the generation has come to.. that being a "savage" is more important than having morals πŸ˜‚
@NotoriousAJM: Carolina's logic is skewed "Imma talk shit about @HaydenPWeaver's girl then wonder why he dont wanna be friends w/ me"πŸ€” #AYTOSecondChances
@ftwgiovanni: #WOLFPACK better be going hard in these Afterbuzz comments
@carooduartee: It's fucked up that I'm getting hate for helping share my sisters gofund for college. If you don't wanna help don't. Stop being rude. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9RFVfLVwAAglxg.jpg
@CSUGradAkirk: Love the friendship @IamAdamKuhn and @shandathapanda  banter I want a female friend like Shanley who'll be straight up #AYTOSecondChances
@CSUGradAkirk: Elvis is a G indeed @MTVDevinWalker  is right #aytosecondchances
@CSUGradAkirk: #teamtorgan ftw I originally had them as my third favorite team and now I think they're my number one @tori_deal and @MTVMorganSt
@CSUGradAkirk: I think after this episode if they do an ayto rivals Carolina and Gianna are shoes in for it #AYTOSecondChances
@OzRomero_: Going live real quick with so many seasons in one room, too much tea spilled haha
@ItsAll_AboutTee: So Carolina made a go fund me after talking mad shit about ours #butyoursistermadeit #oh #lol
- @TayloriasSecret: @ItsAll_AboutTee Maybe she's trying to buy a boat
@ftwgiovanni: Peace & Love
@ftwgiovanni: Thank you #WOLFPACK
@ItsAll_AboutTee: You want people to feel sorry for you but you know good n damn  well you just salty and tryna get that 30k back .#boohoo #aytosecondchances
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay , we get it... you really just mad you lost  twice in a row huh ? .#negative800k #negative30k

@giannahammer: See ya in a few hours cutie @HaydenPWeaver πŸ’œπŸ’œ☺️
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer Get me a shot glass souvenir from the airport plz
@thepoetsaint: Yo. Shout out to @MTVDevinWalker & @ftwgiovanni for stopping through @afterbuzztv and being a part of our #ayto aftershow. Super lit, fam!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9TLo7XUAAAkdaG.jpg
@whaattaafoxx: Lol love you @shandathapanda
@ftwgiovanni: It feels time to move on, there's really no happiness for me in this reality stuff
@ftwgiovanni: I'm gonna put all my focus into this EP, this summer be ready
@ftwgiovanni: Thank you for the very bizarre night @shandathapanda
@HaydenPWeaver: "@Sabrhi_K: @HaydenPWeaver if you like MTV's opinion so much why didn't you stay with the match the gave to you? 😜" RT That was the matchmaker's opinion, not MTV's. And the matchmakers aren't really known for getting it right. 1/52 to be correct. Carry on.
@asafgoren1: the shade video is on his way to youtube at the moment .. @AYTO2ndChances @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@giannahammer: "@meghangannon: I blame MTV editing for why I didn't like @giannahammer during the season. Cause I love her based on twitter and snaps alone now." RT Lmfao I don't mind the editing I just wished they showed my personality rather than my constant whining πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½♀️
@asafgoren1: Slim Shady with @tori_deal + Hayden = @AYTO2ndChances on my YouTube channel
@whaattaafoxx: I should have kissed you, I should have pushed you up against the walllllll πŸ’•
@_abbyvega: I ❤️ love & love watching snaky people steal other people's money!🐍🍺 & beer, love beer. We had it all last night! http://youtu.be/3mN6sZK3LNE?a https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9UKE8aVwAApFs7.jpg
@giannahammer: Love me some @iamkamiam_ 😍😍 up to no good this weekπŸ˜πŸ’œ #season5 #ayto #mtv #girlcode @ Burbank,… https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1lNWDB4gQ/
@giannahammer: "How are Hayden&Gianna relationship goals" bc most relationships aren't perfect and growing up together is hard to do but we're tryingπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’œ
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Bruh . Stop lying. You attacked the whole cast and then try to act victim when we call you out on your fraud behavior. Like gtfoh πŸ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Some of these female cast mates out here spreading lies just as much as they spread their legs lol πŸ˜‚
@AYTO2ndChances: Devin is not a fan of snake 🐍 | Catch last night's SHOCKING episode here: http://on.mtv.com/2nK7AU3
@TayloriasSecret: Tee, Hannah and I are having a funeral for Kam because she's been ghost so long
@TayloriasSecret: If your girl doesn't yell at you she doesn't care about you 🀷🏼♀️
@amazedbykay: Some of you found us! Come spot us out on the strip! #LasVegas #KamAndKay
@MtvNateSiebs: I took the role of Guest Star on everybody's IG live last night. It was lit. S/o to the fam! πŸ’―
@carooduartee: BTW: everyone telling me to "go get a job" I have three but thanks πŸ–•πŸΌ
@carooduartee: Try having someone steal $30k from you and see if you can just "let it go" πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
@HaydenPWeaver: I was nervous about Fate Of The Furious. But they freakin nailed it. Amazing they've managed to continue this journey for 16 years now.


▪    ▪    ▪

Well, nothing more to say after this second straight steal, and the most tense of the two. More on all this on the WRAP coming up tomorrow.


 #DCExtraTime 
THE RETURN OF FEAR FACTOR

Not long from now, we'll be wrapping up a cycle of the Trifecta that began last fall with Real World Bad Blood, brought us heartbreak of the Are You The One? Season 5 cast losing, The Challenge Invasion in Thailand and this AYTO Second Chances season. Of course, Andrew Kirk and I will review the ladder three shows, Survivor and other things on the mid-year Reality Debrief over Memorial Day Weekend. And then, DCBLOG will shift gears to focus more on sports and pop culture alongside some offseason Trifecta coverage before we start this up again in the fall. But that won't mean I'm taking the summer off in MTV world, and neither should those who follow this world when we crown a king & queen in Australia.
   This past week came the news of a new MTV show that will debut after the unofficial beginning of summer and will take over where The Challenge and Stranded currently reside in, on Tuesday nights. And for those who yearn for the past, you will be delighted that MTV has brought back to the air the show Fear Factor. The program first debuted on NBC in summer 2001 when reality TV began to invade the broadcast networks after years of being, in a larger sense, MTV's domain and fueled by the success of CBS' Survivor. The program aired on and off on the Peacock for the better part of eleven years, and it was hosted by Joe Rogan before he joined Mike Goldberg at Octagon-side for the UFC; and the show's executive producer was Matt Kunitz, who also showran Real World Hawaii.
   For the second revival of an former network reality series on Viacom airwaves in six months (the first was America's Next Top Model on VH1), MTV has turned to none other than Ludacris to take over Rogan's spot as host as well as executive producer of the show, alongside powerhouse reality TV producers Endemol, who will also be busy with summer hit Big Brother. As they say, the more things change, the more things stay the same, as many of those challenges that have defined the show will again be sure to scare a new generation of competitors, along with new ones inspired by the pop culture of the moment. And as it was with seasons late in its NBC run, four teams of siblings, college rivals, roommates, best friends, exes, co-workers and the like will battle it out for $50,000 each week.
   This will also become the 22nd non-Trifecta MTV show that I will be planning to live tweet and/or follow when it debuts on May 30th, and we'll be live tweeting it on DCNOW and covering it in some way on DCBLOG during its run this summer, which of course will be stacked with plenty of reality TV programming across the entire network spectrum.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Later tonight, the WRAP reviews AYTO, plus we'll have the thoughts of all three people related to the second Steal in as many weeks, all the particulars from this week and two reality reunions. And in a day or two, we'll head into the Strategy Room to look at where it all stands for the remaining competitors on The Challenge.  That WRAP comes your way very shortly... See you in a bit.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).