Sunday, April 9, 2017

DC SocialPulse: AYTO Second Chances - "Wolf of Match Street"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content 
& spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long 
length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

Welcome back to DCBLOG and our trip Inside the MTV Trifecta as your weekend is now winding down. And after we just saw Sergio Garcia defeat Justin Rose in one of the compelling Masters ever, and Russell Westbrook stamp his place as the NBA's triple double king, it's time for us to bring this Sunday to a close with the Pulse of Week 3 of Are You The One? - Second Chances.
   Last week down under, the nine remaining couples had to rely on each other in one being a caregiver and the other having a cast on, which made for some precarious moments for many, except for the two still fresh from their Caribbean heartbreak: Alicia & Mike and Carolina & Hayden going 1-2 for Season 5. But that wasn't the only think happening for Alicia, as her relationship with Giovanni got to another level, while Nate was once again at the center of girl drama. And in the Choice, Adam & Shanley shared and stayed, as Tori & Devin get into odds over strategy.
   This week, the attention turns to the outdoors as the eight left in Victoria are given the task to take selfies...provided they do plenty of work to take those photos. That includes having to deal with a bunch of dead animals. The dark side of the man me and Andrew Kirk referred to in our 2016 Debrief as "The Wolf" puts a strain on the relationship with his perfect match and the house. Perfect Matches are once again forced to overcome some baggage they've brought with them as they hope for success, which includes what happened fairly recently with another Season 4 couple.
   Ahead, the action, reaction and interaction from Team AYTO to this latest week in Are You The One? land, as well as one's words to their perfect match and thoughts from a key figure this week. And afterwards on ExtraTime, a touching tribute to a BMX legend gone too soon as Challenge host TJ Lavin pays tribute to the late Dave Mirra.

• As we begin, please note there is explicit language in many of the tweets below, but they are kept uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
• Plus, if you haven't watched the episode yet, then do not proceed with reading this post. But need not worry...DCBLOG will compile all of these tweets into these posts after every episode so you won't be in the dark of how your favorites saw this all unfold.

After the jump, the Pulse of Episode 3 of AYTO: Second Chances.




6 DAYS TO AYTO WEDNESDAY
@AREUTHE1: Can you believe it's been FOUR years?! Congrats Amber and Ethan ❤️
@AYTO2ndChances: Last night, Nathan got WOUND UP IN VAJAYJAY! You've got to see the latest episode of #AYTOSecondChances: http://on.mtv.com/2nn0bWC
- @carooduartee: @AYTO2ndChances What a fucking trashy ass episode name! Thanks Mtv! πŸ˜‚
@RzBeach: The next mission is savage ...
@AYTO2ndChances: There's a snake in the house (according to @MTVDevinWalker & @RzBeach) 🐍 | Watch the latest #AYTOSecondChances ep: http://on.mtv.com/2nn0bWC
@TayloriasSecret: We have arrived πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@tylerobrienn: I don't think I'll ever get over the fact we lost that f*cking game.. especially over some ridiculously stupid ish.. $800,000
- @JoeyAmoia716: @tylerobrienn The loss that killed the Florida dream
@TayloriasSecret: Hannah and I just put on swimsuits in a bath and drank coronas while listening to Adele πŸ˜‚ I'm not proud
@tylerobrienn: How can you not love basketball?
@HaydenPWeaver: Hey the Beast totally destroys Belle with a snowball I did not see that coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@BSwiftMTV: #MississippiState With the win !!
@HaydenPWeaver: If Mississippi State can beat UConn then Conor McGregor will beat Floyd Mayweather

@AYTO2ndChances: 😨 @ohhhfrancesca & @ftwgiovanni are having some SERIOUS relationship issues in next week's new episode
@AYTO2ndChances: Don't play these games with me! πŸ™… #AYTOSecondChances
@RzBeach: Some of these #ayto people do the most for "fame" and followers I will always be loyal.. I don't put dirt on people's names Karma is a BITCH
@imdroc15: Kisses for #TeamChocolate https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8VsAiVXgAETAZf.jpg
@TayloriasSecret: Tell me why @AS3_era FaceTimed me just to see my butt πŸ™„
- @AS3_era: @TayloriasSecret Cause it's my butt too πŸ˜‹
@tori_deal: When you're not rooting for #teamtorgan
@MTVkarikowalski: Took me forever right? πŸ˜‚ watch me rant about my experience on Are You the One and answer your questions! 😘😏☕️ https://t.co/oSYmSZxaMz
@imdroc15: Final Four baby!!! One of the best times of the year for sports.
@whaattaafoxx: It's UNC TARHEEEEEELLLLLS DAYYY!!! @UNC_Basketball
@HaydenPWeaver: THEY MISSED FOUR FREE THROWS AND YOU GAVE THEM TWO OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS FOR GODS SAKE

@MTVMorganSt: Now that Russell Crowe is fat & old, it's time for a new Gladiator to take over Australia @AYTO2ndChances @mtv #ayto https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8bMwVwWAAAwlbZ.jpg
@MTVMorganSt: Proof on the zoom in 😎 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8bNfWUXYAEXQ_M.jpg
@shannnonmaee: Spontaneous vegas trips with my girls? I think yes
@MTVKathrynP: Rewatching AYTO with my grandma was a mistake, she's a little too old school for kissing on tv πŸ™ˆ
@KikiMTV: Don't put in 100 for something when the other person can't even put in 50
@OzRomero_: Me:I'm broke   @JoeyAmoia716:  join the club   Me: Already got my lifetime membership. Thanks MTV! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
@whaattaafoxx: Tuesday will be 84 degrees. Nobody knows the joy I have right now. It's like Christmas to me.
@HaydenPWeaver: This is the best NBA game of the season folks

@AYTO2ndChances: Nah that's gross 😷 | Don't miss a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances on Wednesday!
 @A_Bartolotte: One of the greatest pleasures in life is accomplishing what other people say you cannot do
@AYTO2ndChances: Francesca's biggest enemy in #AYTOSecondChances is her own partner! Get ready for a new episode this WEDNESDAY πŸ’₯
- @ftwgiovanni: @AYTO2ndChances Can't be tamed 🐺πŸ”₯
@brittany_baldi: so hype to be flying to #mexico with these beauties on Friday!! 🌸πŸ”₯ #MTVNews #SPRINGBREAK https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8gaeRFV0AAilj_.jpg
@MikalaThomass: Calls 50 times from blocked number, begs for forgiveness, then simultaneously does shit he's not supposed to, then starts calling againπŸ™„
@MikalaThomass: Game over. You're undeserving of my love or friendship... I'm saving it for the people who actually stay. Stop calling.
@giannahammer: If you know someone who struggles with anxiety and depression and use the word "crazy" to define them, you're truly a POS. That is all.🀷🏽♀️
- @ftwgiovanni: @giannahammer Cough cough all you #AYTO "fans" πŸ–•πŸΌ
- @MTVjennifer: @giannahammer i love you even more now after this post...no one knows the struggleπŸ‘πŸΌ
@MtvNateSiebs: "All he wants to do is get high, chill, and watch Netflix" lol #Goals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@CHEYnotShy: my best day of my life is approaching πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽ€
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @CHEYnotShy Ahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so excited to see her! ❤️
- @MTVDevinWalker: @CHEYnotShy Let's go 4/6 for the win!!!!
- @CHEYnotShy: @MTVDevinWalker I am really hoping she doesn't come in your birthday lmao watch it happen
@MTV_AMANDAG: @CHEYnotShy can you go Instagram Live during labor? Sincerely, your fans. ❤️

@giannahammer: Literally gave Hayden my stomach flu from a few days ago and he's dying and I'm so sad 😭😭😭😭 #mybad
@carooduartee: I wish I had $ for a boob job ☹️
@carooduartee: Love you dad ❤️ @mikehalpern92 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8jg7tUUwAAUN8P.jpg
@shannnonmaee: Also, if you haven't started watching #ThirteenReasonsWhy get on it, so good
@whaattaafoxx: My phone died last night but what about them TARHEELLLLSSSS BABYYYYY. That last play of the game though! WHAAAAATTTT. @Modelboi12
@AYTO2ndChances: There's some STEALERS in this house! Do you think anyone will take the money and run during TOMORROW's new episode? πŸ€”πŸ‘€
@AREUTHE1: πŸ’«  @amberleeMTV & @EDiamond007 are living a fairytale life! Congrats πŸ’–
@MTVDevinWalker: I've tried so hard to be nice to these #ayto morons but I just can't
@MtvMagicMike: If you try to mold someone into something they're not, you don't love them. You love the reflection of yourself.
@shandathapanda: y'all #13ReasonsWhy has got me FUCKED UP
@CodyThrive: I'm finally watching @AREUTHE1 episode 10... It's so sad man. They were all so happy. Poor S5 man.
@AYTO2ndChances: Sometimes Second Chances just doesn't work out! Could tomorrow be the first time we see someone STEAL on #AYTOSecondChances? 😱
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances Sh*ts about to get REAL! 😳 #AYTOSecondChances
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AYTO2ndChances What a guilty laugh I have πŸ˜‚
@MikalaThomass: Haha I get it..you're butt hurt.But I kept it to my self for like 6 months. Your shady tweets won't silence me #thetruthhurts #sorrynotsorry
@MtvMagicMike: Patiently waiting for the first dude from #ayto to jump on this #teamiblends for your 50$ paycheck just so I can roast TF outta him.
@imdroc15: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We're crazy. Whoever remakes this video, will get followed. @tori_deal
@TayloriasSecret: I love you more than you love yourself
@ftwgiovanni: Too good to be true...
@giannahammer: Watching the way some of these guys treat my best friends makes me so angry. constant reminder to never take the right guy for grantedπŸ’”πŸ’œ
@mikehalpern92: True story: a girl walks up to Tyler @ the bar & tells him her bf died... boyfriend walks up simultaneously, and she still asked for his #
@MTVKathrynP: A girl literally just hit on Tyler saying her boyfriend died in a car accident and then 5 minutes later he showed up to take her away


CHALLENGE AFTERMATH
@CaraMariaMTV: "@WeaponXKP21: Sure @CaraMariaMTV lost fair and square, but feel like she would've had way more fight in her goin against anyone else #TheChallengeInvasion" RT i did good. just not good enough. got her down 3 of 5 times on defense. she got me all 5. i let 2 slip by. she's tough. i tried. good fight
@TheRealNiaMoore: 6am. Wishing I didn't turn on the news. Many heart is so broken for Syria. Literally cannot understand how such an evil exists.
@paulawalnutsMTV: Are we having a slight twinning moment?  #motherandsonshine https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8pH0vkUwAAri6p.jpg
@tjlavin: Hooked up a lap on the course for Mirra's birthday... I always love tire the buzzing the… https://www.instagram.com/p/BSgRKySFIs2/
@ChallengeMTV: Last night's challenge proved too much to handle for all of the ladies except one πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ #TheChallengeInvasion https://t.co/5U4zLCMyhL
@ChallengeMTV: Last night on #TheChallenge we lost 2 more Champs and TJ dropped a BOMB! Re-watch it all NOW on @MTV.com πŸ’£πŸ’₯🐢 https://t.co/WJlsYSpyMT
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Don't live the same year 75 times and call it life
@CamilaMTV: Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life. ✌🏽
@ChallengeMTV: .@MTVBananas had one final message before departing this season of #TheChallenge​ πŸ‘‹ http://on.mtv.com/2oDO8bm
@JennaCompono: Ohhhhh cory... cory cory cory 🀦🏼♀️ corrupting my innocent mind hahaha gotta love our interviews though @MTVCoryWharton @mtv @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: When you have to wait a week for the new episode of #TheChallengeInvasion 😭 http://on.mtv.com/2oDO8bm
@MTVjennifer: i'll probably be up all night so i guess i'll start watching #13ReasonsWhy
@JennaCompono: Craving food I'm going to regret in the morning πŸ™„
@kailah_casillas: you know you had a good day when you're getting ready for bed and still wearing your sleep clothes from the night before πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»♀️

@ChallengeMTV: You and yours vs. me and mine πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯ #TheChallengeInvasion  http://on.mtv.com/2oDO8bm https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8vA8kiXcAIInNj.jpg
@ChallengeMTV: When @tjlavin says there's gonna be an Underdog Blood Bath... 😱 Don't miss it  Tuesday @ 9/8c! #TheChallengeInvasion http://on.mtv.com/2oDO8bm
@shannanity: 1) Real Quick cause it's bothering me - I wanna give a shout out to @hbarfield13 @MTVCoryWharton @MTV_NellyT bc I have mad respect for them
@shannanity: 2) and just bc you say something when your black out Thai hammered doesn't mean it's true and I appreciate their class &a spirit
@shannanity: 3) the same to my girls and all other cast members on this show - it was a kick ass experience and I enjoyed every minute of it
@MarieeTBD: #ThrowbackThursday #tbt #sisters @TeaTimeWithToya missing you 😞 #Mtv #realworld #stthomas "7 bishes picked to live on an island..." https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8wMyWHUwAA1AW-.jpg
@MarieeTBD: Never forget. #tbt #realworld #swift #mtv #StThomas @BSwiftMTV @TeaTimeWithToya @MTVtrey @robb_schreiber @lauraleeewaller πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8wQP8pVwAA0VvN.jpg
@ChallengeMTV: Is there more to this Underdog than meets the eye? πŸ€” Check out this sneak peek from next Tuesday's new episode of #TheChallengeInvasion πŸ‘€
@KennySantucci: Thank you, everyone for the birthday wishes. Here is my favorite one. #unclekenny Thank you… https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjikoVA5iX/
@madiwadi2by4: I'm not perfect, but I'm loyal.
@madiwadi2by4: Funny thing about a woman. They don't need you. They want you. And if you start slacking they can be content without out you. πŸ’…πŸ»


AYTO WEDNESDAY
@AYTO2ndChances: Things are about to get ugly! Prepare yourself for an EPIC episode of #AYTOSecondChances TONIGHT! πŸ’₯
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances #AYTOSecondChances will be hella cray tonight 😱
@ftwgiovanni: Got some really bad news yesterday and I'm trying so hard not to break down
@ftwgiovanni: And I have a feeling I'm gonna get a horrible edit tonight so that's 2
@amazedbykay: If you watch the Kardashian show you'd see Kendall is the one who wants to speak on political issues & be apart of BLM. Let the girl live.
@amazedbykay: Just getting started.
@whaattaafoxx: I don't love men who love other women, I think of myself more than that.
@AYTO2ndChances: Looks like Francesca swerved Gio after AYTO & he's still not over it πŸ’”! Get ready for #AYTOSecondChances TONIGHT!
@AREUTHE1: πŸ˜“ @ohhhfrancesca & @ftwgiovanni are still struggling to make their relationship work! Catch a new episode of #AYTOSecondChances TONIGHT πŸ’₯
@AYTO2ndChances: Our #WCW @amazedbykay will be taking over the #AYTO snapchat today! πŸ’•  (πŸ‘»: areyouthe1) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8q9QsqUwAARnGa.jpg
@amazedbykay: Small talk me, I small talk back.
@ftwgiovanni: Don't believe the lies
@MTVDevinWalker: Y'all are def gonna want to tune in to @MTV tn at 9 for @AYTO2ndChances fun episode and fire lines from me @IamAdamKuhn and @MTVMorganSt
- @MTVMorganSt:  @MTVDevinWalker Let's not forget my beautiful slow motion fist pump or hair in this ep: pure πŸ”₯ @MTVDevinWalker great lines as well as usual sir πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ’ͺ🏼 @MTVDevinWalker is bringing out the GUNS during tonight's episode of #AYTOSecondChances! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8rcL5CUwAAw5om.jpg
@AYTO2ndChances: 😍 @IamAdamKuhn is hanging out with some familiar faces! Follow us on Instagram to see his story (IG: aytosecondchances) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8reKdgVYAE7ZIu.jpg
@ohhhfrancesca: ATTENTION! My song dropped early😝! You can purchase "Just Say It" NOW on iTunesπŸ’˜ ITS LITπŸ”₯ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8rmxZEU0AAneIw.jpg
- @asafgoren1: @ohhhfrancesca Congrats to booboo on her Amazing New song !!!!!!!!
@asafgoren1: Tonight @AYTO2ndChances Episode  God help me
@JayGMTV: Dont forget to tune in to @mtv tonight for myboy @MTVMorganSt  on Are you the one second chances! @AREUTHE1 @AYTO2ndChances #ayto https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8r4k5oUIAA-jz9.jpg
@TayloriasSecret: I got hannah & I shots yesterday & I guess she was a lil too drunk bc I watched her throw it over her shoulder before we took it πŸ˜‚
@KikiMTV: If I had a dollar for every time someone called me "Kristen" instead of "Kirsten" I could retire right now.
@MtvMagicMike: You know you're ready to date her when you can hand her your phone without freaking out πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@shannnonmaee: If this is real we can build & do different types of shit
@SimoneJKelly: God knows I'm trying....
@MTV_Chuckalodon: "Masters"  I will be starring in my first principal role. I play the supporting male named Erik.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BShRx0bjEa9/
@tylerobrienn: Last night a homeless man approached my car saying how he'd "do disgusting things for $".. of course I denied but gave @MtvMagicMike $10
@MtvMagicMike: I'm a power couple with myself. I love us. We work so hard. Go us.
@AYTO2ndChances: ONE HOUR UNTIL A NEW EPISODE OF #AYTOSecondChances πŸ‘€ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8q-BwnUIAEuqMQ.jpg
@HaydenPWeaver: Going live on the @AREUTHE1 IG account in about two minutes to answer your questions about season 5 and @AYTO2ndChances
@tori_deal: 30 min until #aytosecondchances
@OMGossipTCA: Wanna talk to #MTV's very own @mtvnatesiebs?! Tune in tonite and join us on #OMGOSSIP.tv @ 9PM EST w/ host @jeremy_hassell !! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sILMeU0AAmXJa.jpg
@RzBeach: Super excited about tonight
@imdroc15: When you finally lose your virginity and your homies still hype for you even though you lasted a few minutes lol!
@AREUTHE1: Adam, Ethan, and Amber are LIVE on the #AYTOSecondChances IG! GO! πŸ’₯ (IG: aytosecondchances)
@AYTO2ndChances: Adam, Ethan, and Amber are LIVE on our Instagram before the show starts! πŸ’« (IG: aytosecondchances)
@MTVMorganSt: Live tweeting my favorite moments of this new episode of #AYTOSecondChances shortly
-  @AYTO2ndChances: @MTVMorganSt Let's do this thang ⚡️ #AYTOSecondChances


AS THEY SAW IT: "Wolf of Match Street"
@AYTO2ndChances: #AYTOSecondChances STARTS RIGHT NOW! 😍 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8raAqOUAAA_kzj.jpg
@AREUTHE1: #AYTOSecondChances starts right now on @MTV ― Watch with me and @AYTO2ndChances! 😍
@MTV: #AYTOSecondChances starts right now! RT if you're watching and tweeting along with @AYTO2ndChances πŸŒ™
@AREUTHE1: Last week was so wild... Who else is hoping someone steals tonight? 😈  #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: .@carooduartee misses her boo @MtvNateSiebs #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "AWWWWWWWW")
- @carooduartee: @AREUTHE1 No
@MTVDevinWalker: Fire opening line
- @MTVMorganSt: @MTVDevinWalker I forget what you said exactly but πŸ”₯lines about coercion & pythons
@AYTO2ndChances: .@carooduartee's eye candy is GONE  πŸ˜• (GIF: "He was kind of my only friend in this house.")
@MTVMorganSt: @MtvNateSiebs 1 million dollars or @carooduartee what's it's going to be? @AYTO2ndChances
@RzBeach: Don't trust him with women ...mhm lol
@AYTO2ndChances: Alicia is back in the crossfire with EVERYONE. Damn girl! 😫 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: "We're not in a relationship."  I don't know if Gio would agree with that... #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: 🐱 power is REAL #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Kaylen - "She can swindle you with you p...y with your p...y power.")
@CodyThrive: #AYTOsecondchances time!!!
@shandathapanda: "We should just call it quits because I'm a baby back bitch and a girl hurt my feelings." - Gio
#aytosecondchances
@AREUTHE1: I see you, @asafgoren1... I see you. #AYTOSecondChances
- @asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 I'm rick Jams B*tch
@MTVMorganSt: @asafgoren1 you're a true poet sir "the prince & Puerto Rican princess" πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances AYTOsecondchances
@shandathapanda: Take a shot for every time Gio cries and/or throws a hissy fit about a girl. #aytosecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: Alicia and @asafgoren1 are a thing now????? #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: The whole house right now #AYTOSecondChances
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AREUTHE1 I'm just trying to go to bed
@MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances are you or @AREUTHE1 keeping tally on Alicia's hookups? It's very difficult to keep track
@AREUTHE1: Mike has feelings for Alicia?! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: When bae is guilty AF #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Alicia - "You cannot handle me having a conversation with anybody.")
@CodyThrive: Every time they show that chick I just am reminded of that time she farted in Gio's arms and it makes me gag. #AYTOsecondchances
@AREUTHE1: Everyone needs to get out of their feelings, and get this money! πŸ‘πŸ’°  #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances I'm confused weren't Mike & Alicia in  separate relationships leaving @AREUTHE1?
@AYTO2ndChances: Don't mess with Mikala's man πŸ™… #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "If a girl talked to him, I'd f....n cut her.")
@AREUTHE1: This challenge sounds cute but also slightly terrifying 🐍 #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: This is why @ohhhfrancesca & @ftwgiovanni are a match πŸ’˜ #AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: When Karamo says we get to play with kangaroos on today's mission #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Time for our next challenge!!! #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: This mission didn't phase me at all 😼 #AYTOSecondChances
@tori_deal: I guess if Devin was the sorting hat in Harry Potter I'd be in slytherin #aytosecondchances
@AREUTHE1: I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH! 😷 #AYTOSecondChances
@realitytvstars_: Ew they have to carry 49 dead rats #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: .@carooduartee is handling this mission like a champ! πŸ’ͺ #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: This challenge just got SO much more entertaining πŸ€πŸ˜ˆ #AYTOSecondChances
@tori_deal: My girl Mikala always looking so pretty in TV #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: When I first got to the table with rats I thought we would had to eat them at first for some reason πŸ˜‚ so carrying was nothing
@MTVDevinWalker: Gio n Alicia had met each other 5 days before this fight hahaha so good
@AREUTHE1: THIS IS A BIG NOPE FROM ME. πŸ’© #AYTOSecondChances
@shandathapanda: Honestly, every line that comes out of @MTVDevinWalker mouth makes me want 2 marry him even more. #aytosecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: Me when a lame tries to hit on me 🀒 #AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: Kaylen is so sweet to Asaf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MotherlyLove
@AYTO2ndChances: Alicia and @RzBeach are picking up straight up πŸ’© #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "I am disgusted.")
- @AREUTHE1: I have no words. #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @MTVDevinWalker "One turd at a time" "Big dumps"
@HaydenPWeaver: The great thing about this mission is all the families visiting the animal sanctuary having no idea what any of us are doing
@BombshellChels: I bet @peta is going to be all over this episode πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
@RzBeach: The lifestyle of Ellie lol @whaattaafoxx Bahaha I can't with @TheShaneRaines
- @whaattaafoxx: @RzBeach @TheShaneRaines Lol what happened
@AYTO2ndChances: Is this what it's like to work at KFC?! 😷 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Come on, @ohhhfrancesca! You can do it! #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: I ripped the chickens head off too 😼 #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Is Gio being too hard on Francesca? #AYTOSecondChances   83%Yes / 17%No   734 votes•Final results
@ohhhfrancesca: THAT WAS THE SADDEST THJNG I EVER DID #AYTOsecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: .@ohhhfrancesca is going to be traumatized after this challenge #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @ftwgiovanni solid words of encouragement to @ohhhfrancesca πŸ‘ŒπŸ» #AYTOSecondChances
@ohhhfrancesca: It was once a live chicken. And I had to pluck it. It once had a family and probably kids. #AYTOSecondChances
@ohhhfrancesca: Ya I didn't eat chicken for 5 whole hours after that #AYTOSecondChances
- @AYTO2ndChances: @ohhhfrancesca That's not long at all actually! πŸ€” #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: 🀦‍♀️ @ohhhfrancesca's only competition right now is her partner! #AYTOSecondChances
@tori_deal: Ouch me off a stool again @MTVMorganSt I dare you ...
@shandathapanda: LMFAO Gio wants to go live tonight to report all the "fake news" against him...#trumpofMTV
@AREUTHE1: When Mike and Alicia started making out over the dingo... #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: You should of gave me the foot or would not of fell @tori_deal #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Love? ❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
- @whaattaafoxx: @AYTO2ndChances I can't with this shit. Where is Cass at?
@BombshellChels: Y'all can say what you want about Alicia but she's got all these guys in love haha I need to know the secret πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: .@tori_deal is ME πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: Chucking that corn was the worst shit everrrr #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: The race to the finish line begins! Who will win?! #AYTOSecondChances
@carooduartee: My hand was literally raw from chucking 50 cons of corn with that dull ass knife #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances Who made the python look better me or Brittany? πŸ€”
@AYTO2ndChances: Not quite the petting zoo these guys were expecting, but at least they got some cute selfies πŸ’• #AYTOSecondChances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sVLHtXkAEHUNc.jpg
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances I would pay my @AREUTHE1 Price money for my photo with the kangaroo.My mom still doesn't believe I saw It and not a 🐫
@MTVMorganSt: Anyone else see that beautiful leap over that fence? 200m hurdles middle school division champion, no big deal #AYTOSecondChances
@IamAdamKuhn: God damnit I hate you @MTVMorganSt and @tori_deal #AYTOSecondChances
- @MTVMorganSt: @IamAdamKuhn Where'd you lose your shirt on that mission? #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: YAAAAS #TORGAN ❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances God damn do I look good in Slo-Mo.  Thanks for that
@AYTO2ndChances: Congrats to @tori_deal & @MTVMorganSt for claiming that top spot πŸ‘πŸ’Έ #AYTOSecondChances
- @MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances The gif would be 10x better 2 seconds longer but thank you
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ’Œ @IamAdamKuhn & @shandathapanda have a message for the other perfect matches #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "We're comin for first.")
@AREUTHE1: RUN RUN RUN #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: But I don't want @amazedbykay and @asafgoren1 to go home! 😭 #AYTOSecondChances
- @AYTO2ndChances: @AREUTHE1 Neither do I!!!! πŸ˜ͺ #AYTOSecondChances
@CodyThrive: I want to know where @asafgoren1 got those shorts. Those are just the right length. I want a pair. #AYTOsecondchances
- @asafgoren1: @CodyThrive Its my brand brother call XTRDNRY
@asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances I'm a kangajew
@MTVMorganSt: Thank you @HaydenPWeaver I am pretty much the new Russell Crowe of Australia #AYTOSecondChances #gladiator
@BombshellChels: How does Gio keep passing the psych eval for these shows? #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: When someone blames you for something you didn't do... #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Francesca to Gio - "Cuz of me?")
@AREUTHE1: Sounds like @ftwgiovanni has some pent-up bitterness against Francesca... #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: "YIKES")
@AREUTHE1: Who else is still here for #Torgan? 😍 #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: .@ftwgiovanni is LOSING control #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ‘£ @MTVMorganSt must have a foot fetish or something 😟 #AYTOSecondChances
- @asafgoren1: @AYTO2ndChances U call it a foot fetish, i call it Genius @MTVMorganSt
@AREUTHE1: Should the house send Gio and Francesca into The Choice? πŸ‘€ #AYTOSecondChances 82%Definitely / 18%No!   796 votes•Final results
@AREUTHE1: .@amazedbykay is watching this unfold like... #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Everyone's thoughts about Gio right now... #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Shanley - "He is the worst.")
@MTVMorganSt: Wow that hair in the winners suite πŸ”₯... you guys want to know who my barber is?  Oh yea, I am 😎#AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: Can we translate the Morse code during that segment? @AYTO2ndChances so many bleeps
@shandathapanda: fun fact: i went off on Gio that night and his "pack your bags bitch" was to me lol #aytosecondchances
- @MTVjennifer: @shandathapanda oh the beauty of editing how i don't miss itπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: @ohhhfrancesca that was my favorite part of my entire time in Australia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@AYTO2ndChances: Damn, @ohhhfrancesca! You messed your lips UP! 😱#AYTOSecondChances
@ohhhfrancesca: I KID U NOT I did not see the door and I never thought my lip would go back to normal #AYTOSecondChances
@MTV_AMANDAG: "This is right up your alley you love chicken" HAHAHAHAH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She really does and she makes BOMB ASS CHICKEN TOO! @RzBeach @MTVDevinWalker πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
- @BombshellChels: @MTV_AMANDAG Omg @RzBeach fried chicken 😫πŸ”₯
@AYTO2ndChances: When bae is being annoying AF... #AYTOSecondChances (GIF: Francesca - "Don't touch me.")
@tori_deal: WE CANNOT STOP HAVING ..... awkward convos #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: Damn, why don't we all just tell each other how we really feel then? #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: What do you think Gio and Francesca will do?! 😱 #AYTOSecondChances   08%Share / 24%Double Steal / 55%Francesca Steals / 13%Gio Steals   1,367 votes•Final result
@MTVjennifer: SLAY @ohhhfrancesca SLAY. #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Sh*ts about to get REAL! @ftwgiovanni & @ohhhfrancesca have been voted into #TheChoice πŸ’₯ #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @MTVDevinWalker double steal, Let's Goo!! (Wooohoo noise!!) #AYTOSecondChances
@HaydenPWeaver: Everyone wants to see red lights but no one wants to press it 😱
@AYTO2ndChances: Honestly don't know which way #TheChoice could go right now! πŸ˜«πŸ€” #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVMorganSt: @shandathapanda you're face of shock at the choice πŸ˜‚ definitely not acting #AYTOSecondChances
- @AYTO2ndChances: @MTVMorganSt @shandathapanda SHOOK! #AYTOSecondChances
@shandathapanda: y'all i can't with this fake bullshit #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: Will we see our first #DoubleSteal tonight?! 😱 #AYTOSecondChances
@IamAdamKuhn: I want my boy @asafgoren1 back!! #AYTOSecondChances
@CodyThrive: I'm so pumped for THE CHOICE right now!!! Steal steal steal!!! #AYTOsecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!!! #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: FRANCESCA STOLE! And Gio shared... #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: OH MY GOD! #AYTOSecondChances
@BombshellChels: Omg yesssss @ohhhfrancesca !!! I fucking love it #AYTOSecondChances
@CodyThrive: AAAAAHHHHHHHH hahahahaha OMG!!! This is why I love #AYTOsecondchances man. If you haven't seen it get on the MTV app and watch ASAP!!!
@AYTO2ndChances: WAIT A FREAKING SECOND! @ohhhfrancesca JUST STOLE IT AWLLLLLLLLLL #AYTOSecondChances
- @MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances Great opposing reactions @tori_deal , you 😱& me cheesing πŸ˜†
@AREUTHE1: Proud of @ftwgiovanni for taking the next step and seeking help ❤️ #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: If you or someone you know is struggling with anger issues, head to http://halfofus.com  for ways to get help.  #AYTOSecondChances
@BombshellChels: Being in the mental health field I commend Gio for realizing he needs help. #AYTOSecondChances
@MTVjennifer: i love how people think attacking peter on social media is "looking out for my well being". like no, fuck you.
@AYTO2ndChances: Vwjxhfbakfbdlabebsnid IM SHOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! #AYTOSecondChances
- @AREUTHE1: @AYTO2ndChances GIIIIRL #AYTOSecondChances
@AREUTHE1: That's a wrap on tonight's #AYTOSecondChances! Thanks for watching + tweeting with me, let's do this again next week with @AYTO2ndChances❣️
@shandathapanda: yeah go home, sit behind a computer screen and talk shit about every one else....right bro #aytosecondchances
@ohhhfrancesca: Going on IG live NOW
@RzBeach: We look so cute @MTVDevinWalker lol
@schmelllanie: HOLLLYYY FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!! @AYTO2ndChances
@MTVMorganSt: @AYTO2ndChances This choice almost difficult to watch. Idk wether to 😭or πŸ˜‚? Btw @MTVDevinWalker where did you get that gorgeous dashiki?
- @MTVDevinWalker: @MTVMorganSt @AYTO2ndChances Long story
@CodyThrive: The post choice interviews just confused the hell out of me. #AYTOsecondchances
@AYTO2ndChances: I definitely wouldn't have expected Gio to react like this?! THE GAME JUST GOT SO REAL! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: After tonight's SHOCKING episode, I need to take a break. Tweet y'all next week! Same place. Same time! #AYTOSecondChances
@AYTO2ndChances: I'm honestly proud of @ftwgiovanni for acknowledging his issues. Head to http://halfofus.com  to find out ways to deal with anger issues (GIF: "I'm man enough to say I need help.")


AFTER HOURS & THURSDAY AFTER
@shandathapanda: going IG live in 10 minutes my lil nuggets and u should come hang out w me and no one else 🀷🏽♀️ #aytosecondchances
@asafgoren1: We're Staying @AYTO2ndChances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sdk5LUIAAduVM.jpg
@RealityRadioPod: My heart goes out to @ftwgiovanni for admitting that he needs help. Mental health is a serious issue and it take support. All the best Gio!
@KaramoBrown: Moments after we say goodbye to the beautiful & gangata @ohhhfrancesca & @ftwgiovanni who is the realist! #AYTOSecondChances @AYTO2ndChances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sd5BtUAAAaFXL.jpg
- @ftwgiovanni: @KaramoBrown I appreciate you Karamo, you're the best
@ftwgiovanni: I'll be on Live soon there's a lot I want to address #AYTOSecondChances
@ftwgiovanni: I appreciate all the love and positivity #AYTOSecondChances
@amazedbykay: Thank you for the love!
@whaattaafoxx: So tell me what happened on SECOND CHANCES tonight. I just got off work.
@HaydenPWeaver: "@challengecrazed: @BombshellChels Let's be real, MTV is using him for views and it's bullshit. They're putting people's lives at stake...." RT This right here.
@whaattaafoxx: Shittttt put me on there plucking damn chickens. Pluck pluck pluck bitch. I'd rip them feathers out so damn quick. @AYTO2ndChances
@MTVDevinWalker: Ep 3 recap: gio left with $0 hahahaha - that's all #AYTOSecondChances
@ohhhfrancesca: The face of pure terror https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8ss9RQWAAQOTH1.jpg
@asafgoren1: I have a lot of compassion for these two
@asafgoren1: When god just saved your A** From elimination https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8s1kAAUAAE1nPQ.jpg
@ftwgiovanni: I love you all, learn from my mistakes and stay positive πŸ’•#AYTOSecondChances
@J_Medd: Francesca did Gio wrong by taking all that money ! @ohhhfrancesca @ftwgiovanni #AYTOSecondChances
@giannahammer: Hayden is sooooo😍😍😍😍😍😍 jeeeeesus
@giannahammer: Y'all don't get it. I didn't see it in him at first it took time. But every day he reminds me why he's the one πŸ’œ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8tEzbYXgAIJiqo.jpg
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer You're just a late bloomer I forgive you 😘
@CSUGradAkirk: Glad to see Gio is admitting that he needs to work on his insecurities that takes guts to admit that on national tv #AYTOSecondChances
@tylerobrienn: My first YouTube video is called "How to win AYTO"

@carooduartee: Real smile vs fake smile πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8t5-uaV0AAK4kN.jpg
@tori_deal: Everybody go wish the beautiful @MikalaThomass a happy birthday!!!🎈
@MTV_JohnnyDrama: @MikalaThomass I hope you are having an amazing birthday! Love ya! πŸ˜πŸŽ‚
@MikalaThomass: Yes the rats traumatized me... and no I have not eaten meat since that day
@RzBeach: I wouldn't want it any other way .. @MTVDevinWalker I need him he needs me ! #powercouple
@RzBeach: Happy birthday to my love @MTVDevinWalker !! Foam town !!!
@whaattaafoxx: Now watching last night's ep. Bitch I would have took that chicken and beat you with it right there. Wiped the blood on you. @ftwgiovanni
- @ftwgiovanni: @whaattaafoxx Don't believe the hype, I never treated my partner like shit, I pushed her but they had a field day copy and pasting shit
@whaattaafoxx: @MTVDevinWalker happy birthday boo!
@amazedbykay: Happy birthday cool guy @MTVDevinWalker
- @MTVDevinWalker: @whaattaafoxx Thanks soul sister!!!! See ya next week
@blacuesta: Happy birthday to the beer man himself @MTVDevinWalker
- @MTVDevinWalker: @blacuesta So much love!!! Miss you 🍻🍻🍻
@AYTO2ndChances: Happy Birthday to the #AYTO one-liner King, @MTVDevinWalker πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰
- @MTVDevinWalker: @AYTO2ndChances So man thanks! But not nearly as many as the foamers I'll be consuming today! 🍻🍻🍻🍻❤️

@CohenBrian_: I gotta say, the steal couldn't have happened to a better guy in Gio. #AYTOSecondChances
@amazedbykay: For the love of God! My natural hair is curly people. Just because I wear a curly wig doesn't mean my hair isn't curly. πŸ™„
@ZAKLONGO: I hate when people say its a "small world".... where tf have you been that's bigger?
@AYTO2ndChances: πŸ’• @HaydenPWeaver surprised us w/ his #AYTO sweetheart @giannahammer during his Instagram takeover! Go watch before it's gone! (IG: AREUTHE1)
@whaattaafoxx: We all just want to be loved. But the type of love I want doesn't exist unless you're in a Nicholas Sparks novel. True love is not real unless it is returned
@amazedbykay: "@Anabaybie10: after watching last nights episode of #aytosecondchances I couldn't be more upset with @amazedbykay giggling and laughing at @ftwgiovanni" RT Girl bye. It's called editing. They take moments & add them to another. I actually gave him a speech of kind words. So please.
@amazedbykay: Y'all swear you guys know it all when it comes to watching tv. My giggles came from sitting next to a goofy partner who had comments!
@asafgoren1: AYTO: Second Chances | Episode 3| SHANLEY+FRANCESCA: http://youtu.be/HAtl1aL3MDE?a  via @YouTube
@shandathapanda: just me and my babe @asafgoren1 recapping episode 3! #aytosecondchances
@schmelllanie: TOOOMORRow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day awayyyyyyyy! @MTV_Chuckalodon @BritniNicol @fran_tasticcc πŸ˜‰ cannnottt wait!
@MTV_Chuckalodon: @schmelllanie Can't wait to see my perfect match again for the first time since we left the house!!
@TayloriasSecret: My connecting flight on the way home is in MN.. Andre calls me.. "miss your connecting flight, we have front row tickets to Chris Brown" 😩
@MaybachDiamonds: Damn rip don rickles one of the greatest ever
@MtvMagicMike: Confidence is not "they will like me" confidence is "I don't care if they do"
@AYTO2ndChances: Happy birthday to the stunning @MikalaThomass  Twerk sumn girl πŸ’«πŸ™†πŸ™‹πŸ™†πŸ™‹ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8vz1KxWAAIVis_.jpg

@ftwgiovanni: We never fought during a mission we communicated and supported eachother more than anyone, just didn't translate in the game @ohhhfrancesca
@ftwgiovanni: You can play the editing game all you want, everyone who was there knows the truth #AYTOSecondChances
@ftwgiovanni: I apologize for production again... it isn't fair that you guys don't get the truth about us and what happened on these shows #AYTO
@ftwgiovanni: At the end of the day, @ohhhfrancesca and I resolved our issues EARLY on and she was an amazing partner and I love her. #AYTOSecondChances
- @ohhhfrancesca: @ftwgiovanni That last mission was the one where we communicated the best & even when we thought we were gonna come in last we still supported each other
- @ftwgiovanni: @ohhhfrancesca We know the truth! ❤️ like I told you on the show I wouldn't trade you for anyone
@ftwgiovanni: One more thing... Fuck Fake Friends right? πŸ˜‚ #AYTOSecondChances


▪    ▪    ▪

So, the game is on down under as we see something cute in the perfect matches posing for selfies with some of Australia's most famous animals, something demanding in that grueling third challenge which was won by Tori & Morgan, and some drama with Giovanni & his match Francesca after he was caught in his ways with girls in him & Alicia. And not surprisingly, they were sent into The Choice, which produces our first Steal of the season in Francesca taking all the money from Gio, but it was on a more civil level as he admitted to wanting to improve himself after all that we've seen from him here and on his original AYTO season. More on this on the WRAP coming up Tuesday.


 #DCExtraTime 
A RIDE FOR DAVE

Last year was notable for the many passings that took place with those too many for us to mention here, but one notable death touched those in the MTV Trifecta community and in action sports. In early February of last year, Dave Mirra, a BMX rider and the man who proceeded TJ Lavin as host of The Challenge, committed suicide outside his home of Greenville, NC when police found him inside his car having just shot himself in the head.
   Since we last reported that story 14 months ago, an autopsy conducted on Mirra found that he was suffering from chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE for short. Along with the many concussions he suffered during his BMX career, he received a skull fracture when he was hit by a car at age 19, further confounded that in taking up boxing after hanging up the BMX gloves. Mirra was the first action sports athlete to be diagnosed with the neurodegenerative disease, which has also affected many football players and has been at the heart of the issues surrounding the NFL in recent years.
   Like TJ, Dave was one of the most decorated athletes in the history of the X-Games, in winning 14 gold and 24 overall medals, and also raced in rallies, fought in boxing matches and had his own MTV Sports video game. He hosted the first two installments of The Inferno in 2004 and 2005, for which the first one will be the subject of an ExtraTime In-Depth to come in the days ahead.
   This past Tuesday, the day of Episode 10 which we covered here earlier today, would've marked Dave's 43rd birthday. And on that day, TJ took to the bike to pay tribute to Dave...we've embedded an Instagram video of that tribute below.




▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tuesday, DCBLOG will have an expanded edition of the WRAP to review this week's AYTO Second Chances and the past two episodes of The Challenge Invasion. We'll also let you in on the new Team MTV baby that was welcomed to the world this past week, as well as worlds colliding in romantic reality shows getting to meet one another.
   For now, that's the Pulse of the week in the MTV Trifecta. And until we talk again on Tuesday, good night and have a good week ahead.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).