Saturday, May 12, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach USA - "I Wanna Call You Babe"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As we roll along on this DCBLOG 5th Anniversary Weekend as well as the one weekend Moms look forward to every year this second weekend of May, things are rapidly heating up on Ex On The Beach USA, with so much that has happened as we enter episode 4 of our stay in Hawaii.
   Last week, things got even more wild when the first of the original ten who entered this house had to deal with a second ex moving in when another of Chris' exes, Haley, emerged on shore. But her entrance paled in comparison to what Cory had to endure when he and Taylor rode down the elevator to the Shack of Secrets and found his ex and her vendetta from AYTO Season 5, Alicia, waiting to pounce on him. We also had our first Getaway Date of the season when Tor'i and Faith went to have some fun, but it's at the nighttime moment of truth where things explode between them and Angela.
   That episode ended just before the revealing of the second ex to go home, and this week we'll find who will get cut from Hawaii... and you will not believe the end result of that. It's what happens there and afterwards that will cause a girl who's had her moments both on this show so far and where she comes from that will might make you want to gasp. And the two ladies who've been fighting over the male representative of Bachelor Nation will soon find themselves in a love square when the next new ex moves in.

We'll have all the action, reaction and interaction from Week 4 ahead here, along with two people who we saw at this time last year revealing some big news. And as many of you are freshening up and getting set for the summer, after the diary on ExtraTime we'll be featuring that new ex in a TV commercial... a clue: haircuts.
   All of that is ahead on the Pulse of Ex On The Beach... Enjoy.




IN BETWEEN 
@ExOnTheBeach: When you wake up without a hangover 😏 #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: So, THIS is what happens when they aren't yelling or fighting! Who knew? 😎 #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Baby it’s my turn to flex on you
@TayloriasSecret: At times I thought we’d never make it but now we’re on our way to greatness and all it ever took was patience
@BritniNicol: "@JustJem24: I better not see any Alicia hate on my timeline or I will personally come for you.. #exonthebeach " RT I second this. Love me some Alicia.
@BritniNicol: I’m in a Cher kind of mood. Bc she is queen of all queens. Like queen of BeyoncΓ© type shit. I’ll say it.. πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️
@BritniNicol: @JustJem24 She screenshot my ass and tagged my boyfriends ex wife. Lol! Clearly she’s a nutshell🀦🏼‍♀️ like who tf does that lmao. I’m dead.
@blacuesta: I been lowkey LOWKEEEYYYYYY talking to this guy i work with and he took a bitch to the bar today and got her a drink while he was workin so I fucking texted him WHO TF IS THAT and he said “my friends fiancΓ©”  Oh ok just checking hehehehehe

@ExOnTheBeach: This should help your #SundayScaries go away! πŸ’˜ #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Getting to know someone new is actually pretty dope
@BionicBrooks_: Sleeper: a person who is an outwardly common looking item, but possesses something special or unique inside. 😴
@BritniNicol: @imdroc15 I’m guessing the girl in front of you had a nice ass?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your faceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@giannahammer: Baby’s kicking is getting so strong it’s starting to make me cringe now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ we’ve got a strong one on our hands holy moly
@giannahammer: Sitting here looking at these luxury 3 bedroom nice as shit apartments in Tampa near the beach that are the same price as our small ass 1 bedroom in LA πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ (Yea hayden, you told me so) πŸ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Gianna sends me stuff like this then quits replying for 20 minutes, so I’m like damn somethings wrong. But NOPE, she’s busy posting an IG photo and powering through the pain
@blacuesta: I feel like I’ve been drinking non stop and I don’t care Bc BIRTHDAYYYYY BEHAVIORRRRRRRRRRR  #tomorrowismybirthdaybitch
@TheRealAnthonyM: Reggaeton is the best music out! There’s no beef between artist and all they do is hop on each other’s songs and build each other up πŸ™πŸ»

@ExOnTheBeach: Monday got me feelin' like...
@angelababicz: My condolences to anyone who’s ever lost me
@TayloriasSecret: Keep your relationship problems off twitter 2018 okurrr
@ExOnTheBeach: That hurts.πŸ’₯ | Catch up on #ExOnTheBeach now: http://on.mtv.com/2wavZqL 
@iamtheophi: #ExOnTheBeach needs TheoOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: When your man that’s not your man takes more than 5 minutes to reply and you’re trying not to let your crazy show bc that’s not your man
@BionicBrooks_: Women need attention, therefore women will complain. Develop hatred for men and say that you’re the one to blame.
@faithstowers: I see they still have nothing better to talk about but me. Move on already! Booooooo πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
@victoria_alario: Literally nothing and nobody can stop me when I find $5 in my pocket... I am RICH and FLOURISHING and I’d like to see you try to tell me otherwise!
@cbmcnary: I have the attention span of a goldfish. 🀦🏽‍♂️
@illBeJacy: Happy Bday to my long lost sister @blacuesta God bless you gorgeous! ❤️
@BritniNicol: My mind swims at a depth that most of you would drown in🧜🏼‍♀️🌊  (I clearly miss the ocean) #pensacolabeach #blackandwhite #mermaidlife

@ExOnTheBeach: Payback is a beach πŸ”₯ #ExOnTheBeach  This Thursday On #ExOnTheBeach Get ready for an explosive new episode this Thursday on MTV!
@joebenji83: Thank you @MTV  for ex on the beach. Ohhhhhh mannnnnnn talk about drama. @ExOnTheBeach πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
@skylermikkelson: I’ve got way better things to worry about then how they wanna make things look and all of your hateful comments. Sorry for partying 🀷🏼‍♀️
@ExOnTheBeach: .@victoria_alario and @skylermikkelson's claws are coming out...over @camkobo? Prepare yourself for an πŸ’₯EPICπŸ’₯ new episode of #ExOnTheBeach this Thursday!  Sneak Peek: Crazy Over Cam  #ExOnTheBeach is all-new this Thursday at 9/8c!
- @imdroc15: @ExOnTheBeach @camkobo came in the house, brushed his teeth, and girls started fighting over him? Teach me your ways bro lol
- @victoria_alario:  @imdroc15 This is all @camkobo’s genetics fault
- @camkobo: @ExOnTheBeach @victoria_alario @skylermikkelson I just wanted to brush my teeth
- @princeofnorway: @camkobo No he didn’t.... 😢🀦🏼‍♂️πŸ˜‚ @mrmoxamofficial @uchaachi @Mackemdrummer
- @amberclines: @ExOnTheBeach First & foremost, Cam is the finest guy in the house so go off girls. Secondly, Victoria IS THAT BITCH.
@victoria_alario: After that promo I can confirm I will be going live on Instagram Thursday at 10pm est after this weeks episode of #ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚
@princeofnorway: Dentist appointments are so important because y’all are fuckin lying if you say the three days before and maybe one day after aren’t the only times y’all floss all year
@ExOnTheBeach: SURPRISE (again) @MTVCORYWHARTON!!!!
@cbmcnary: Sometime I hear a song lyric that I want to tweet.  Then I remember that I am not a freshmen in high school.  And I don’t subtweet and neither should you.
@imdroc15: No matter what life throws at you, never give up!! When things get difficult my mentality is always: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!
- @DerrickMTV: @imdroc15 πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
@statechampsnet: "@BionicBrooks_: I am #Tuebor @ektnf https://twitter.com/statechampsnet/status/993930900357500934 …" RT Before being on @MTV.  Tor'i Brooks (@BionicBrooks_ ) was on the East Kentwood track and field team that won the 2010 Division 1 State Title.  His teammate is holding the trophy and Tor'i is next to him on the right.
@BritniNicol: As you can tell, I basically live in bikinis during the summer🧜🏼‍♀️🌞
@blacuesta: Idc what anyone has to say @KrisJenner is THAT bitch.
@blacuesta: Man: I’m at a jewelry store getting ur bday present   Me: did you get me a necklace that has ur name on it?   Man: no I got u a necklace that says “dramatic”
@blacuesta: Getting played left and right πŸ€’πŸ’€
@ItsAll_AboutTee: At this point , I’m convinced all the good men are either not interested in women or they’re married already ..
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I hate when people play victim when they create the problem.
@TheRealAnthonyM: No matter what you do, you will be judged. So might as well do whatever tf you want.
@EmoneySunset: Biggest thing to happen in Cambridge, MA since they invented Facebook there!
@whaattaafoxx: I can’t believe I’m getting married in just a couple weeks and then moving with my soldier to Germany at the end of summer ❤️🌍
- @lexoquence:  @whaattaafoxxI’m off social media for like 5 minutes AND THIS IS THE SHIT IM HIT WITH?!?!? Congrats baby!!! So happy 4 u! ❤️ PS: eat lots of German chocolate... it’s the best there is πŸ˜‹πŸ·
- @giannahammer: @whaattaafoxx Living your best life πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’œ
@Aderabaybee: Y'all it's happening! @whaattaafoxx is engaged, y'all! Y'ALL! I'm crying! It's happening! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜­πŸ’•
@lexi__marsella: have you ever met someone and you instantly feel like you’ve known them for a lifetime? it’s easily one of the best feelingsπŸ’“
@angelababicz: "@HonorioAnderson: @angelababicz  is going to kiss Derrick in the next chapter? !! Is that really production ?! Will it be for revenge ?? Looking forward to Thursday. #ExOnTheBeach" RT Stay tuned πŸ™ˆ
@angelababicz: "@killerqueen293: @angelababicz  do you have any tattoos?" RT Me and @victoria_alario have matching tattoos πŸ’‰.. but that’s the only one I have!
@angelababicz: These butterflies mannnn ☺️☺️πŸ˜›

@ExOnTheBeach: When you wake up and think it's Saturday...but it's Wednesday. πŸ™„
- @faithstowers: @ExOnTheBeach Surprise ! He rather go back to his ex! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@thepoetsaint: #exonthebeach fans! We have another amazing aftershow planned for you at @afterbuzztv. Our illustrious guests will be none other than @angelababicz and @victoria_alario! If you saw the previews for this coming episode, you know it’s about to go down! Tune  in Thurs at 8pm PST! πŸ”₯
- @victoria_alario:  @thepoetsaint Yasssss it’s going down tomorrow! Catch me on Instagram live after the episode at 10 EST and then live on @afterbuzztv at 11 EST! So much tea to be spilled☕️☕️☕️
@cbmcnary: Rise and grind you beauty.  It’s time to beast!
@cbmcnary: Someone should start a business 101 course for “influencers” or anyone that miraculous gains over 100k followers on IG.  I wish I would have been taught some things earlier.
@cbmcnary: Few things ruin a day faster than shattering a phone screen.... again. 🀦🏽‍♂️
@victoria_alario: New post is up on the blog! Check it out for my looks from @ExOnTheBeach episodes 1-3πŸ’žπŸ‘‘
@Rogan_OConnor: I think I might just come back 😏 ✈️ @angelababicz
- @angelababicz:  @Rogan_OConnor Don’t tempt me with a good time πŸ˜›
@faithstowers: Chocolate comes from Cocoa, which is a tree, that makes it a plant , chocolate is salad . You’re welcome America @imdroc15 🀣 #exonthebeach #exonthebeachus
@ExOnTheBeach: Get me pizza or GTFO. πŸ• #ExOnTheBeach
- @TayloriasSecret: @ExOnTheBeach FOR REAL πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
@saniacpodcast: Ran into this stud at the grocery store this week! @dimitrivalentin   He's coming over to the studio tomorrow to record an ep. You know the drill - fb comment or tweet @saniacpodcast any questions you may have for Dimitri! 
@ExOnTheBeach: The things I'd do to be chillin' poolside w/ these two....😎 #ExOnTheBeach
@MTV_Candice: Daaaaaaammmmmnnn!!! @MTVCoryWharton definitely broke the bro code!!! πŸ˜‚ #ExonTheBeach
@victoria_alario: I couldn’t care less about what anyone has to say about my best friend... she is mine & not yours for a reason😌 hating will not make you more likable, it will only make me more protectiveπŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️
@princeofnorway: Once I buy a ping pong table I will have absolutely zero reasons to go out on the weekends this summer
@princeofnorway: Nicki>Cardi. Let’s argue
@imdroc15: Melanin 🍫😏
@audreydiazz: Real friends are the ones that tell you things you don’t want to hear but need to. Those are the people you need in your life ❤️
@HaydenPWeaver: The BUTLER CELTICS are heading to the ECF once again!!
@KaramoBrown: Last night, in front of family & friends, I asked my best friend and the love of my life, “will you marry me?” He said YESSS!!!! I’m engaged! Showing off our beautiful David Yurman rings. #LoveWins Ian Jordan
@KaramoBrown: "@etnow: #QueerEye star @KaramoBrown is engaged! https://et.tv/2K5ecDp  " RT Last night, in front of family & friends, I asked my best friend and the love of my life, “will you marry me?” He said YESSS!!!! I’m engaged! Watch a bit of the proposal on @etnow below or tonight on the show. #LoveWins @IanLJordan

EX THURSDAY 
@ExOnTheBeach: Woke up and it's not Friday πŸ™„,  but #ExOnTheBeach is all new tonight at 9/8c on @MTV so I won't complain ✌️
@thepoetsaint: Make sure you tune in to @afterbuzztv tonight as @NinoLlanera @MELODY_ROSE @SINSEDONTPLAY and I find out from @victoria_alario what she saw in Cam to fight over with @skylermikkelson. We go live tonight at 8pm PST. Tune in!!
@angelababicz: Stop buying followers 2018
- @TayloriasSecret: @angelababicz *279 likes* *6000 views*
- @victoria_alario: @TayloriasSecret @angelababicz When you got 100k+ followers but can’t hit 500 likesπŸ€” wyd?!
@ExOnTheBeach: .@angelababicz FLIPPED THE SCRIPT and @BionicBrooks_ is SALTY! πŸ˜… | #ExOnTheBeach is new TONIGHT!
- @angelababicz: @ExOnTheBeach I’m not wasted or anything nope not me idk her
- @imdroc15: @ExOnTheBeach Lol hahaha Thank God Angela walked in cuz I don’t know what the hell I was trying to say lol 😘😘😘
-  @DerrickMTV: @ExOnTheBeach @imdroc15’s attempt to make sentences in this clip...on point!! πŸ™Œ
- @imdroc15: @DerrickMTV Lol I never need to speak again when drunk!
- @DerrickMTV: @imdroc15 Nah man, it looked like it went pretty well. Feel like you should teach a class in it, or somethin. πŸ€”
That shit was #ChocπŸ”₯Lit. πŸ˜‰
- @challenger_mtv: @ExOnTheBeach I'M SCREAMING lmaoooo @angelababicz  you're so pettyy omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love this show
@ChelskoOfficial: MASTERPIECE music VIDEO dropping TODAY!!!! Subscribe to be the 1st to see!!!! —-> https://www.youtube.com/user/chelskomalibu …
@caitanne_: some thursdays, I wake up a lil unenthusiastic because it's not friday...but then I remember it's @ExOnTheBeach night & I can't waitttt to watch @angelababicz turn shit up
@faithstowers: @ExOnTheBeach Aires tonight !
@faithstowers: I’ve never left a man I missed. 🀘🏾
@angelababicz: .@imdroc15 sucks at a lot of things in life but kissing isn’t one of them πŸ˜˜πŸ‘…πŸ‘…
- @imdroc15: @angelababicz Hahaha I want more kisses 😘😘!!
- @ChelskoOfficial: @angelababicz @imdroc15 Dangggggg otay otayyyy
@angelababicz: Who’s ready for some revenge tonight on #ExOnTheBeach 😈
@ExOnTheBeach: PICTURED BELOW: Alicia thinking about if she wants to start sh*t tonight. Sh*t is about to hit the fan. | #ExOnTheBeach is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV!
@HaydenPWeaver: This weather makes me wanna Take Off My Pants And Jacket
@lexoquence: Awkwardly walking around FSU on graduation day... when I should be graduating. Today. Fuck it who needs college I was on @MTV 🀷🏻‍♀️
@tylersemicolon: 3.14 Likes on this tweet and I’ll roast the #ExOnTheBeach cast tonight
@cbmcnary: There’s one open spot.  What would you write?  Love is ____
@ChelskoOfficial: When u find out u have to wait 2.5 more hours to see my music video ..
@victoria_alario: When you spot a hot guy from far away...
@angelababicz: When you’re a princess and bae still says no to your spoiled ass
@faithstowers: When he tell you he not into you but @ExOnTheBeach @MTV has Footage... 😜  New #ExOnTheBeach episode tonight !
@ExOnTheBeach: 2 HOURS UNTIL THINGS GET HELLA SHADY 😈😈😈 #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "@aymeemillerr: @ExOnTheBeach is about to be good asf tonight !!!!" RT Listen...I’m so ready! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "@Jlrabbit83: The only reason I love staying in on Thursdays is because @RuPaulsDragRace @JerseyShore and @ExOnTheBeach 😍 #letthedramabegin" RT My kinda people #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: I’ll just leave this here. #iRestMyCase - kick me off please for Peet’s sake I just wana go home to Malibu
@ExOnTheBeach: "@W93Ryan: Can anyone tell me what this new @ExOnTheBeach is about don’t get it🀷‍♂️ the series finished on Tuesday so confused lol someone please tell me!!! #ExOnTheBeach" RT If you don't know by now.. you will soon enough! #ExOnTheBeach is back on @MTV in less than one hour!
@challenger_mtv: me patiently waiting for @ExOnTheBeach  to commence
@angelababicz: 5 more minutes until I hurt feelings on @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Ladies and gentlemen.. buckle up! #ExOnTheBeach starts in less than 5 MINUTES πŸ—£
@RomeoMiller: That moment I asked @MissyElliott if me and Ja could remix "One Minute Man" to "One Minute Womam" for the fellas πŸ™€πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ LMAO | #kids


AS THEY SAW IT: "Two Exes Don't Make a Right" 
@ExOnTheBeach: Let the DRAMA begin! #ExOnTheBeach starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! RT if you’re watching + live tweeting with me!
@victoria_alario: Time for round four #ExOnTheBeach
@Steven_Plummer2: That ending to #ExOnTheBeach last week tho πŸ‘€
@ExOnTheBeach: Don't mention any body shots around @angelababicz! okay? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Body shots?")
@angelababicz: When @MTVCoryWharton is the voice of reason you know issa big problem #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: POP OFF πŸ‘‘ has been crowned! cc: @angelababicz #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her)
@paigexo_: @ExOnTheBeach is gonna be hella real tonight! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€™πŸ½
@angelababicz: Playing musical chairs this elimination
@Vernnn17: Love Thursdays because, @JerseyShore & @ExOnTheBeach come on πŸ€—
@ExOnTheBeach: "@xxem148xx: And it's time for the craziness to start!  #ExOnTheBeach @ExOnTheBeach" RT I can't even sip this tea fast enough #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: OUT NOW!!!!! MASTERPIECE music VIDEO!!! —> https://youtu.be/boUmyYWePAk
@angelababicz: IT’S A TIE WTF
@victoria_alario: We have a tie ladies and gentlemen #ExOnTheBeach
@Steven_Plummer2: It’s a tie #ExOnTheBeach
@hugolmstyle: @victoria_alario I love you Queen. That bachelor whatshisface doesn’t deserve you. πŸ–€πŸ˜ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: OMG, @RomeoMiller a tie? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Victoria - "WTF just happened?!")
@lexi__marsella: ITS UP TO US?! SAY WHAT?! @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@imdroc15 just cut his friend? OMG! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him)
@imdroc15: I refused to see Alicia continue to be heartbroken by watching the man she loves fall for another girl... again! I honestly thought I was being a good friend by voting her home. #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: "@challenger_mtv: Please don't let it be my boo @ChelskoOfficial #Exonthebeach 😩" RT Don’t worry boo i had THIS to make!! —> https://youtu.be/boUmyYWePAk
@victoria_alario: And that’s what we call a POWER MOVE #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@angelababicz was the only one excited about that cut going to Alicia, SHADY LADY! #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of her reacting to vote)
@angelababicz: 2 for the price of 1 bitches LETS GO
@ExOnTheBeach: We have to say goodbye to @ChelskoOfficial and Alicia sheesh! #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of elimination moment)
- @ChelskoOfficial: @ExOnTheBeach #CHELSKOMasterpiece #ExOnTheBeach
- @imdroc15: @ExOnTheBeach I had 2 choices... Cross 1 friend or cross 2 friends. Either way it goes, someone was going to get hurt from my decision #ExOnTheBeach
- @AREUTHE1: @imdroc15 @ExOnTheBeach Do you, droc, do you πŸ‘ŠπŸ» #ExOnTheBeach
@RomeoMiller: It's time for #ExOnTheBeach babbbyyyyy!
@ExOnTheBeach: .@BionicBrooks_ forgot what he said to @faithstowers? πŸ€” same girl same! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her reaction)
- @faithstowers: @ExOnTheBeach Yea he definitely tried it! Thank you for keeping it real! Your welcome @imdroc15 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #exonthebeach
- @imdroc15: @faithstowers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you!!! Confessional scene wouldn’t have happened without you lol
@princeofnorway: @NurysKMateo Why have I never seen this and what was I doing with my hair πŸ˜‚
- @NurysKMateo: @princeofnorway this is adorable even though ur hairs a mess and you’re wearing ALL the mardi gras beads πŸ˜‘πŸ’•πŸ˜‚
@MtvNateSiebs: @princeofnorway @NurysKMateo Lookin like the heartbreak kid! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@angelababicz: “I’m not attracted to you. You don’t got a shot” OOOOOOOOOPPPP
@Lizchallenge_: Yes Faith drag him @faithstowers #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: BOY BYEEEE I HAD REAL MUSIC TO MAKE!!! Video OUT NOW!!! #CHELSKOMasterpiece #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Forget Karma! #AngelasRevenge @angelababicz will come back to bite you!  #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I'm going to get you back for that!")
- @MTV: @ExOnTheBeach @angelababicz *whispers "body shots" softly in angela's ear*
- @ExOnTheBeach: @MTV Triggered! #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Find you a guy that looks at you like @imdroc15 looked at me when I walked into the confessional @ExOnTheBeach
@imdroc15: Thank God I still know how to kiss when drunk because I damn sure can’t talk lol #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me watching @imdroc15 and @angelababicz in this confessional #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Derrick reacting to Angela coming into room off camera)s
@ChelskoOfficial: @BionicBrooks_ ✈️ #CHELSKOMasterpiece #ExOnTheBeach
@cbmcnary: @imdroc15 bro what were you talking about in there before @angelababicz came in? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @imdroc15: @cbmcnary @angelababicz lol bro I literally have no damn idea smh!!
@uchaachi: IS THIS BAD GIRLS CLUB OR EX ON THE BEACH?!?! #exonthebeach
@uchaachi: And that’s the moment Derek realized that he was going to have a good night. #ExOnTheBeach
@Jessica76242632: So its been 10 minutes of @ExOnTheBeach & Im absolutely baffled. I will say this again. PLEASE. WATCH. THIS. SHOW
@PurveyorsofPop: Nothing like a nice hot cup of tea before bed, right @faithstowers? #ExOnTheBeach
- @faithstowers: @PurveyorsofPop Chai please ! #exonthebeach he did all that to get her back and look what ya got! 🀑 #exonthebeach
@victoria_alario: Wait... what? Why is Chris crying #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: SAME! @MTVCoryWharton #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I've never seen this many people cry on a dating show.")
@ExOnTheBeach: Oh how the tables have turned! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Derrick and Angela kissing in the confessional)
- @angelababicz: @ExOnTheBeach 🍫❤️
@BionicBrooks_: Smh 🀦🏿‍♂️
@angelababicz: Why is Chris crying over me and Tor’i???πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
- @ExOnTheBeach: @angelababicz where is the tissue? #ExOnTheBeach
@lexi__marsella: I’m not crying, you’re all crying. @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: More flags! Juicy! #ExOnTheBeach
@Breathe215: Lol Tor'i tried to played both sides but ended up getting played from both sides @ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach
@victoria_alario: They literally replaced me calling Cory the conductor of the hot mess express with Skyler... Sorry Cory love you tho. #ExOnTheBeach
@hugolmstyle: HOT MESS EXPRESS @victoria_alario BRUHHHH ADOPT ME RN #ExOnTheBeach
@cbmcnary: It’s going to be a good day today kiddos @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: We all have πŸ‘one πŸ‘question! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Victoria - "Who the f___ is that?")
@ExOnTheBeach: Ladies get into @camkobo making his entrance! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him licking his hand)
@imdroc15: Hell yea my bro @camkobo is in the building. Lets Go!! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When you're done putting energy into someone you don't care about πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Taylor after Cameron's arrival - "We're... we're good!")
@angelababicz: “There shouldn’t be any bad blood between us” not so fast @TayloriasSecret 🀭🀭
@uchaachi: Victoria living her best life while the exes argue #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@victoria_alario is GAGGED seeing @camkobo come out of that waterfall! Same girl, same. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me right now watching the votes being revealed #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Angela walking into Derrick's confessional like @angelababicz @imdroc15 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@angelababicz is out for REVENGE tonight honeys! Watch out, she's coming for you @BionicBrooks_! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Ladies sometimes you just gotta be like @victoria_alario and ya know...be honest! πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I'm a little thirsty!")
@BionicBrooks_: Looking for a new bae like.. #exonthebeach
@NurysKMateo: Might have to share my petty queen crown with @angelababicz after tonight’s episode πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ½‍♀️😈#ExOnTheBeach
@uchaachi: I cried on AYTO when @princeofnorway didn’t make me a hot dog so I understand all of the tears. Carry on. Let it out. #ExOnTheBeach
@uchaachi: WHY AM I HAVING SEVERE ANXIETY LIKE MY EX IS ABOUT TO POP OUT OF THE WATER #ExOnTheBeach
@uchaachi: Cameron looks FREEZING AF like he’s trying to finalize his playlist before getting into the shower #ExOnTheBeach
@AREUTHE1: POLITELY BLESSING YOUR TIMELINE WITH THIS AVERAGE (not) GIF OF @camkobo 😍😍😍 Welcome to #ExOnTheBeach 😘😘😘
@BombshellChels: Me on my couch watching #ExOnTheBeach live for once and reading all the shady tweets
@ExOnTheBeach: .@skylermikkelson is looking for a certain type of man! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Fineeeeeeeee")
@angelababicz: Do me good and I’ll do you better, do me bad and I’ll do you worse πŸ’…πŸΌ#ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Are @MTVCoryWharton and @creaturesferris hating from the sidelines? πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Cory to Chris - "He seems pretty basic.")
@cbmcnary: And then @camkobo and it’s all eyes on him. He’s 6’4”. But really he’s like 6’6” with that dazzling hair
- @camkobo: @cbmcnary πŸ˜‚ I’m about to change my handle to dazzlingcam
@ExOnTheBeach: .@haleyreadxoxo and @imdroc15 just TRIGGERED @creaturesferris! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I see that s___. She's playin', bro.")
- @imdroc15: @ExOnTheBeach @haleyreadxoxo @creaturesferris He can’t have 2 exes and not expect me to talk to at least 1
- @creaturesferris: @imdroc15 Hahah love you man
@victoria_alario: My sis @angelababicz is a real one #ExOnTheBeach
- @angelababicz: @victoria_alario LOVE YOU SISTER
@victoria_alario: OMFG @haleyreadxoxo I FUCKING LOVE YOU... your name matters!!!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: This is why I can’t take Chris seriously lmaoooo boy if you don’t get your ass to bed talking about “Chelsea Chelsea”
- @AREUTHE1: @angelababicz YOU’RE AN ICON. #ExOnTheBeach
- @MTV: @angelababicz ill never do you bad honey #ExOnTheBeach
- @ChelskoOfficial: @angelababicz @angelababicz always spitting the truth like it is
@ExOnTheBeach: .@jasminegoode_ is me watching this unfold! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "*eats popcorn*")
- @lexi__marsella: @ExOnTheBeach @jasminegoode_ hey jazzy g, can I have some of that popcorn?
- @ExOnTheBeach: @lexi__marsella @jasminegoode_ Sharing is caring! #ExOnTheBeach
@lexi__marsella: can someone get @creaturesferris some name flash cards please?
@imdroc15: Lol damn, I can’t avoid drama at all!! #ExOnTheBeach
- @haleyreadxoxo: @imdroc15 Can’t resist the chocolate 😘
@ExOnTheBeach: Sh*t turned left QUICK! #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of Haley and Chris' argument after he calls her "Chelsea")s
@BionicBrooks_: That feeling you get when you get caught up by your main and your side. Cause your homie don’t know how to keep his mouth closed.. πŸ™„#ExOnTheBeach
@faithstowers: If somebody called me another girls name I would hit them so hard they would forget their own name @ChelskoOfficial @creaturesferris @haleyreadxoxo #exonthebeach  @ExOnTheBeach
- @ChelskoOfficial: @faithstowers Amen #exonthebeach
- @creaturesferris: @faithstowers The names weren’t important enough to remember ...I tried so hard to be a good guy but NOPEEEE
- @faithstowers: @creaturesferris You still a good guy bro you know that
- @creaturesferris: @faithstowers Come to Vegas wit me !!:)
- @lexi__marsella: @creaturesferris I’m kidding hahaa I luhhhh u dweeb
@BRlTNI: omg i love angela & victoria’s friendship #ExOnTheBeach
@cbmcnary: Hey @creaturesferris checking in... just want to see if you remember my name?
@imdroc15: @haleyreadxoxo Uh oh what’s up Haley 😏😍!!
@angelababicz: I have a PhD in girl code @victoria_alario love you sister
- @victoria_alario: @angelababicz All I need in this life of sin
@trasrealitytv: LMAOOOO VICTORIA!! i love her omg πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’• “All aboard” #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Wooo @creaturesferris you did call her Chelsea! Lied right in front of us and  .@haleyreadxoxo #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Faith - "This is good s___... it's so good!")
@angelababicz: What in the multiple personality is going on here.... #exonthebeach
@imdroc15: Yo this narrator is hilarious!! He be snitching on ppl tho #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: LOOKS LIKE IM NOT OFF UR MIND CALLING HALEY CHELSEA FOURRRR TIMES!! Lol #ExOnTheBeach #CHELSKOMasterpiece
@ExOnTheBeach: So is it fixed or? What ya'll think? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Chris and Haley hugging and making up)
@creaturesferris: It’s hard to keep up with my women lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€ŸπŸ½πŸ€­πŸ€« @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeachus
@victoria_alario: I wasn’t not looking Skyler in the eye because she’s “intimidating” .. no one intimidates me lol she was just annoying the fuck out of me #ExOnTheBeach
@lexi__marsella: i’m just curious as why I wasn’t invited to the bath party @jasminegoode_ @faithstowers? @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When they don’t carry your shoe size #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Victoria - "Why the f___ am I being hated on?")
@angelababicz: No Jasmine, Vic didn’t want to talk to Skyler bc Skyler was wasted not because she’s “hot and intimidating” #exonthebeach
@victoria_alario: Jasmine really just tried to throw shade about me to Skyler and then called Skyler crazy to me lol #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Derrick playing the field with all the girls like #ExOnTheBeach @imdroc15
@PurveyorsofPop: "I'm intrigued by Cameron" -@skylermikkelson   That's one word for it. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@creaturesferris so lit he can't remember which ex is which πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @ChelskoOfficial @haleyreadxoxo #ExOnTheBeach
@shay91_: he done called her Chelsea about 5 times. Is he sure he sent the right ex home?!? #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Slapping and comforting, get you a girl who can do both like @haleyreadxoxo #ExOnTheBeach
@Kissesfromdes: Cameron said he thinks faith is cute. Let me find out he’s down with the swirl #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: If @BionicBrooks_ doesn't choose who he wants, he's gonna miss his chance with both of them! #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: You can't hide anything when you live in a house with a Shack of Secrets. #ExOnTheBeach
@creaturesferris: Hhaah well...shit...πŸ…
@angelababicz: I can’t with my supporting actors I mean castmates πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌ
@BionicBrooks_: Cam came into house taking all the girls. #exonthebeach
@BionicBrooks_: At this point I’m just trying to get a good night’s sleep πŸ› πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ #exonthebeach
@BigTymers228: Don't Ever Piss Off Fun Size Girls Like @victoria_alario
@ExOnTheBeach: .@camkobo you're brutally honest my friend! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Physically?...no!")
@faithstowers: WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME @camkobo thought I was attractive! @ExOnTheBeach @MTV @imdroc15 care to explain this?! 😩😩😩😫
- @imdroc15: @faithstowers @camkobo and 2 others Lol i tried to tell you!!
- @faithstowers: @imdroc15 @camkobo and 2 others I would of built a boat and ran off with him. 😻
@victoria_alario: Reason number 583849274 why I didn’t want to talk drunk that night was just explained in that clip @camkobo I’m so sorry #ExOnTheBeach
@imdroc15: When you hear the elevator just run!! Shack of Secrets suck!! #ExOnTheBeach
@lexi__marsella: I am always eating. @ExOnTheBeach
@BionicBrooks_: Man if I would’ve known! 😯πŸ€₯ I would have never started in the first place. Scheming the whole time! 🀦🏿‍♂️#exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: R.U.F = Resting Unbothered Face!! Yessss @jasminegoode_ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her eating)
@imdroc15: Bruh, are they really putting together a puzzle of me and @angelababicz kissing!! This show is savage #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Me when the puzzle gets put together.... #ExOnTheBeach
@Breathe215: @ExOnTheBeach Yo @victoria_alario went 0-100 real quick on skyler #ExOnTheBeach
@BionicBrooks_: πŸ’© just got real in the field. Make sure to keep your grass cut, its snakes in the grass 🐍 #exonthebeach
@cbmcnary: @faithstowers @Challengemtv___ and 4 others  No one told me you thought I was attractive!  @faithstowers πŸ€”
- @faithstowers: @cbmcnary Lol wait! ... who told you??!!
- @faithstowers: @cbmcnary @Challengemtv___ Well congratulations @cbmcnary me 1.000000000000000000 trillion women thinks your hot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@creaturesferris: This is news to me about @imdroc15 @ @angelababicz πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€ get it yallll @ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Victoria to Skyler: "What purpose do you serve here?!" The SHADE!  @victoria_alario @skylermikkelson #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: A storm is brewing! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Jasmine - "My mind is racing!")
@lexi__marsella: victim victim victim
@ChelskoOfficial: I cannot even explain how HAPPY I was to go home! #BLESSED
@angelababicz: Technically I left Tor’i before I kissed Derrick sooooooo
@imdroc15: So Ima just get the blame for everything huh... that’s crazy!! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Seeing that damn picture was so messy! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Tor'i reacting after puzzle reveals that Angela and Derrick kissed in the confessional)
@angelababicz: And I don’t regret it actually it was such a good kiss I would make out with him right now if he was in front of me
@angelababicz: “Angela, what sound does the microwave make when your food is done?”
- @imdroc15: @angelababicz πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹
@imdroc15: So instead of people owning up to their own shit... people just wanna blame me! #ExOnTheBeach
@imdroc15: Well y’all it’s not looking good for me this Elimination! #ExOnTheBeach
@victoria_alario: My outfit is so damn cute.. spunky and funky just like me #ExonTheBeach
@victoria_alario: I wish I was stepping to a pineapple so we could get a closer look at my shoes #ExonTheBeach
@imdroc15: Wore all black for this Elimination cuz I’m most likely going home. Dressed for my funeral smh!! #ExOnTheBeach
- @CaraMariaHive: @imdroc15 They can blame you all they want. We know that's not the truth. You still cashing in those checks. King of prosperity.
@ExOnTheBeach: When your a** is safe from going home #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Chris reacting after he finds out he's safe from elimination)
@J1Babii: @imdroc15 you to chill keep doing what you doing on that show
@faithstowers: News flash! Getting somebody out the way so you can have them is not a WIN! Don’t be the 2nd option Be the only Choice!
@kobej08: I just feel like Tor’i shouldn’t be mad and Cory getting on my nerves hyping him up and trying to come for @angelababicz πŸ™„ #ExOnTheBeach
@BionicBrooks_: Woooowwwww, unfinished business. ☠️
@hugolmstyle: The only person who deserves Angela is Victoria and Vice fucking Versa.....  #ExOnTheBeach
@BionicBrooks_: Getting played out on national tv as we speak. Tune in to @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Who is packing their bags? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@skylermikkelson stormed TF out of there 😩 #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of her walking off after being eliminated)
@imdroc15: @jasminegoode_ Thank you for that crush vote ❤️😘!!! #ExOnTheBeach
- @jasminegoode_: @imdroc15 Chocolate love ;)
@vendettascara: Derrick’s the best ex
@victoria_alario: THERE THEY ARE! My shoes get a crush from meπŸ’ž #ExOnTheBeach
@imdroc15: Chocolate staying in the house!!! Let’s Go Baby!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@lexi__marsella: I love you @skylermikkelson, like so damn much.
- @skylermikkelson: @lexi__marsella Wanna just run off to some tropical island the two of us??
@BionicBrooks_: Bro moment! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€›πŸΏ
@amri_perez: Girrrll they showed your shoes πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚ @victoria_alario #ExOnTheBeach #MTV @ExOnTheBeach @MTV
@faithstowers: @imdroc15 I said running through everybody like diarrhea πŸ˜‚ #exonthebeach
- @imdroc15: @faithstowers Dead lol hahahahaha
@caraiberen: @victoria_alario “CLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES AND BITCHES GO HOME” ICONIC I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
@BionicBrooks_: Nothing is sadder than a man’s tears.
@cbmcnary: Man Tears @ExOnTheBeach
@cbmcnary: @BionicBrooks_ Much love @BionicBrooks_
@imdroc15: Hold On!!! Exes Have The POWER!!! Shit just got real!! #SavageTime
@ExOnTheBeach: That is a WRAP people! Stay tuned for an all new #ExOnTheBeach to see whose ex is next, next Thursday at 9/8c only on @MTV!


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@BionicBrooks_: Y’all heard that!? We THRU πŸ—£πŸ‘‚πŸ½#ExOnTheBeach
@faithstowers: @lexi__marsella @jasminegoode_ @ExOnTheBeach You should of came. And brought Cameron πŸ˜‚
@AlexxxaMennella: OMG seeing @cbmcnary crying on this episode of #ExonTheBeach shows how he cares! It’s so cute 😊
@victoria_alario: Me and my fluffy heels are saying bye bye #ExOnTheBeach
@BionicBrooks_: I got you bro! @cbmcnary ✊🏿#ExOnTheBeach
@shandathapanda: lmfao looks like im never coming to the beach babaaaay #exonthebeach
@BombshellChels: All they do is cry, fight and have sex because the ain’t got nothing else to do in this house πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@giannahammer: Hayden play your cards right or ✈️✈️✈️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜· idk how I still get messages like this with a big ol baby in my belly lmfao
@Cas_martinezz: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY!!!! I love you so much!!!πŸŽ‚πŸ‘ΈπŸ»
@uchaachi: The shack of secrets is the scariest natural disaster and a 5 on the Richter scale #ExOnTheBeach
@uchaachi: THE NARRATOR PETTY AF YAS COME THROUGH WITH THE SHADE MYSTERIOUS NARRATOR MAN !!! #ExOnTheBeach
@audreydiazz: YOO MTV is petty af πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ˆ I love it!
@kayleerubyxo: Wait... so after all that twitter smack talk from @BionicBrooks_ about @angelababicz and “strong black women” last week he 1. dissed Faith for no damn reason. And 2. Is back up Angela’s ass on tonight’s episode? Hmmm. πŸ€” #ExonTheBeach
@princeofnorway: @imdroc15 Sloppy as hell she tryna get the whole goatee in her mouth lmao
@MtvJess: Never watch but lorddd this is too funny πŸ˜‚ @ExOnTheBeach
@MtvJess: @MTVCoryWharton broooo πŸ˜‚ all them tears on this show. Why are you thereeeee ha ha camp counselor #docPhil @ExOnTheBeach
@MtvJess: I feel like an ass for laughing but damn...this show has more men crying than women collectively on RW πŸ˜‚ @ExOnTheBeach
@ChelskoOfficial: Love. You. Guys. #ExOnTheBach
@IAmJoseMiguel: @angelababiczπŸ‘‘  is the pop off queen πŸ—£πŸ‘‘ get it girl don't take no bullshit lol πŸ‘πŸ˜…❤❤❤πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― #ExOnTheBeach
@lillangel23: Honestly @TayloriasSecret and Cory are a big fat mood on #ExOnTheBeach they just chillin
@creaturesferris: Watchu think guys ? @ExOnTheBeach
@RomeoMiller: Some will hate. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
@PurveyorsofPop: I don't know if my heart can take an elimination as dramatic as that last one again. #ExOnTheBeach
@Kissesfromdes: THE PRODUCERS ARE SO MESSY MAKING THEM PUT THAT PUZZLE TOGETHER. I’M LIVING FOR THIS MESSINESS #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@imdroc15 either going home, or staying in a home where everyone is mad at him. Yikes bro. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: "Nothing sadder than man tears" -@BionicBrooks_   Ain't that the truth 😭 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Victoria, with a red solo cup in her hand "I'm here to have a good time".  ICONIC #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: "There is no competition between me and Taylor" - Alicia.  Uhm, now that you're eliminated, that competition is over girl. 🀷 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@faithstowers is INCREDIBLE when she tells people off. Girl is SO fierce.  Yaas queen! #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Poor @TayloriasSecret and @MTVCoryWharton can't catch a break! #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: .@jasminegoode_  and @faithstowers have the right idea: when everyone start yeings, go take a bubble bath. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: I think we can all agree the shadiest person on this show is the narrator. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: This show turned into The Bachelor and Cameron is giving out the roses. #identitycrisis #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: "Haley is definitely my type" -@imdroc15. Who isn't your type tho . #ExOnTheBeach
- @victoria_alario: @PurveyorsofPop Derrick has two types... blondes and brunettes @imdroc15
@princeofnorway: I’m about to Uber home and watch @ExOnTheBeach
@princeofnorway: and I’m like. #%*k you

LAST CALL: Angela and Derrick... and Tyler Returns! 
@skylermikkelson: Welp @ExOnTheBeach it’s been reel. Thanks for letting me indulge in excessive drinks by the pool and some nice eye candy. And I met some pretty great people that are now some of my dearest friends. Until text time ❤️
@tylersemicolon: #ExOnTheBeach recap (1/4)   Tori still can’t find a shirt that fits / Cris thinks hes an international DJ because he went on vacation to Mexico with his parents 6 years ago / Idk who jasmine is. Alladin is a good movie tho /  Angela’s got dem titties tho
@tylersemicolon: #ExOnTheBeach roast (2/4)    Chelsko parents coughed while saying Chelsea but they didn’t care enough about her to tell the doctor to change it / A piece of Derricks hair started the fires in California / Men leave Alicia faster than Cris says Gucci gang / Lexi also has boobs
@tylersemicolon: #ExOnTheBeach recap (3/4)    Victoria sounds like she leads a choir exclusively for people who’ve been chain smoking for 27 years or more / The bachelor dude looks like the weirdo who claps when the plane lands / Cory looks like a build-a-bear made by a horny 13 girl
@tylersemicolon: #ExOnTheBeach recap (4/4)   The guy from big brother looks like he doesn’t eat sandwiches unless the crust is cut off / One of those blonde girls looks like the sloth from ice age / Cam looks like a real life fortnight character
- @imdroc15: @tylersemicolon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ between my hair and your skinny ass arms being used as sticks, we can start one hell of a fire lol hahahaha
@imdroc15: They tried hard to eliminate me tonight but I came through strong! Chocolate staying in the house and now the exes have the power πŸ’ͺ🏾😏!! #ExOnTheBeach #MTV
@imdroc15: Y’all wouldn’t believe who my 2 cuts came from. It was guys in the house smh! #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Here’s some real tea: me and @imdroc15 made out in every room of the house that night so put that in your pipe and smoke it #ExOnTheBeach
- @imdroc15: @angelababicz very true πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ!!!
@angelababicz: I’m not even trying to hear any of this “woe is me” bullshit tbh. Tor’i was faker than my titties and he got what he deserved point blank period
@angelababicz: Everything about me is “fake” but my love for you was real so congratulations
@angelababicz: Love me or hate me I did exactly what I said I was gonna do.. I didn’t do anything behind anyone’s back 🀷🏻‍♀️🀷🏻‍♀️
@angelababicz: Thanks for watching tonight! Tune in next Thursday for another exciting episode of The Angela Sho- I mean @ExOnTheBeach @mtv


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well after what went down last week, more of the same this week: more fireworks with Angela coming in the confessional where she made out with Derrick after a big blow-up with Tor'i. We also got to see a calmer ex entrance in one of Taylor's other exes, Cameron, arrive onto the island. And he arrives in between what is a double elimination when in effect, it's a triple elimination: a tie vote in regulation and in the tiebreaker saw BOTH Alicia and Chelsko go home, followed shortly after by Chris' other ex Skyler. Things are getting good... we'll have more on the WRAP in a few days. And on the topic of that new ex...


 #DCExtraTime 
CAM AND A HAIRCUT

If you who watched him on Are You The One? two years ago, you know Cameron as that Mississippi stud who clicked with New Yorker Mikala on Season 4. And before those in the house knew it, they were in the Honeymoon Suites: it took only three tries for them to go from the mansion to out of it as a Truth Booth match... the quickest stay any Perfect Match had on AYTO. That then blossomed into a love affair that lasted for over a year until they went to Australia for Second Chances, but serious flaws were exposed in their seemingly perfect relationship and they broke up afterwards.
   When they left the house in Melbourne just short of making the final three (which included Champs vs. Stars competitors Devin and Tori as well as an ex-in-waiting in Shanley), it wasn't the most recent time many of those saw Cameron on TV up until he emerged from the waterfall and had the most cordial of all the exes entrances so far. Over a year ago, he was in a commercial for Supercuts that has garnered over 2.4 million views and sees Cameron in many places and with a nice 'cut... we've embedded that below for your enjoyment.




▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

And as I get myself a much-needed haircut in time for summer, we'll wrap it up for now. That WRAP comes up later with a recap of the past two episodes, plus we'll have a look ahead to what's to come here this summer. But before that, those of you who just watch MTV for your reality entertainment are getting to watch Angela, Chase, Faith, Jasmine and Paulie for the first time, and in our usual DCBLOG fashion we'll be introducing them on a Ex On The Beach installment of Who Are These Newbies? coming up tomorrow.
   Meanwhile, this is a big event weekend, and in the Bay Area most especially with the one & only Taylor Swift performing at Levi's Stadium, the Ironman in Wine Country, and Bellator 199 in San Jose. And outside of the Bay, there's NBA & NHL conference finals, THE PLAYERS Championship on the PGA TOUR, Amanda Nunes defending her UFC bantamweight title, the Cubs and White Sox, and for our overseas friends Survival Sunday in the English Premier League and the Eurovision Song Contest. And to follow all of these events as well as our live tweets of the MTV Trifecta, follow DCNOW at @DC408DxNow.
   That will do it from here... hope all of you enjoy your Mother's Day weekend, and we'll talk to you then. Make it a great Saturday everyone.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).