Saturday, December 29, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore S2 - What Happens in Cabo...

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hey there, this is the last weekend of 2018... and it's been one hell of a year and one whale of a week in MTV Reality as we get to bid farewell to the soon to be old year in less than 50 hours from right now on this Saturday night. And DCBLOG is bringing the curtain down on what has been 52 incredible weeks of non-stop entertainment, jaw-dropping moments, and our unique look at this whole wide world of sorts, starting here and now with week 2 of Floribama Shore's takeover of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
   Last week, our bunch made their way from the Florida panhandle to the southernmost point of Baja California -- a two hours' flight from San Diego. For their second trip of this season after the jaunt to New Orleans, the gang hoped the drama stayed back in Panama City Beach, but it would not be when Kortni brought the drama with her to Cabo, especially unresolved issues with her and Jeremiah. And while Codi was taking off his pants twice, it would be Gus and Nilsa who would steal the show yet again when they got to flirt amidst the temptations of this Spring Break paradise.
   This week, the party rolls on south of the border and, once again for what seems to be the umpteenth time in the past 13 months, #GILSA is casting a glow over the Floribama kids. This time, it's our favorite book cover model who's in a precarious position in wanting to focus on the one who just won a twerking contest and local girls. The one who's been the most emotionally unstable one suffers a meltdown in the Mexican night, while Clark Kent decides to do what The Sitch did earlier this fall in facing off against food. And another faces their worst fears once again.

After the jump, it's week 2 of Floribama Shore's Cabo special. Dive in, friends...


#SHOREDAY 
@FloribamaShore: Gus, what are you doing... Gus, stop 😩 Will they? Won't they? Find out on a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TOMORROW at 9/8c! πŸ‘€ Sneak Peek: Mixed Signals / Gus gives Nilsa mixed signals in Cabo on a new episode of MTV Floribama Shore.
- @JeremiahBuoni: He can’t help it, maybe @aimeehall1001 is right Cabo is just making everyone extra horny🀣🀣🀣 #hunchpunch #MTVFloribamaShore #yikes
@FloribamaShore: Drop in for a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore as the gang drops off the side of a canyon... 😱 TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@FloribamaShore: We got the best of Cabo: Round 1, but she's not done yet! There are many more rounds to come... πŸ›ŽπŸ’₯ Tune into @MTV TOMORROW at 9/8c to watch another new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore! πŸ™Œ
@nillythesquid: FLORIBAMA SHORE COMES ON TOMORROW!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Is that me moving like that?! Damn!
@aimeehall1001: Happy Birthday @missnatalienunn 😘😘😘
@FloribamaShore: Como se dice "#MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c" in Spanish!? πŸ™Œ
@FloribamaShore: Just when Gilsa were on the verge of a breakthrough, the girl who gave Gus her number at the beach, shows up at the club... ☕️  See what Gus does next on a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 9/8c! πŸ‘€   Sneak Peek: I Want To Let You Go / Gus and Nilsa have a heart to heart at the club when the night takes an unexpected turn...
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Jesus take the wheel #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: TF is DHISSSSS?!!! #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT! 9/8c
@KirkMedas: TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@FloribamaShore: It's like NOLA all over again when Nilsa thinks Kortni is violating Girl Code 😩 Don't miss a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 9/8c!   Sneak Peek: Girl Code? / Nilsa gets upset when she thinks that Kortni is breaking Girl Code.
@aimeehall1001: Tonight! At 9/8c! @FloribamaShore on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Ahhhh let’s gooooooo!!!! Tonight we back baby! Best night of the week. Don’t judge me tonight. I’m hammered and don’t mean a lot of things. Just talk πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: All new episode tonight @9/8 central! @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Yooo.... tonight gets real real. Tune in TONIGHT 9/8 c #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore !!
@codibutts: I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Don’t forget to watch a great episode tonight! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Was about to drop @USAA_help like a hot potato until a sweet customer service lady helped me! She knew how to calm me down because she watches @FloribamaShore That’s so awesome!
@BrandonHeimbach: Time for Bae to slay tonight @nillythesquid 😭😭
@nillythesquid: Uhhh.... @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ugh.... these days I get so bored of guys so easy...
@nillythesquid: Gilsa... is that you? πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m always so disappointed in my “friends” on my birthday. Like don’t wanna come? Let me know so I dont get disappointed when you don’t show. That’s why I never plan anything for myself anymore.
@nillythesquid: Who’s live tweeting the episode with me tonight?! I’m going to reply to as many as I can! Be sure to use #MTVFloribamaShore so I can find your tweets ❤️
@nillythesquid: XOXO
@nillythesquid: The girl my ex cheated on me with just sent me a DM saying she admires my strength and wishes me well.... like what?! Mam?! Are u ok?
@FloribamaShore: Swing into a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 9/8c! 😱
@FloribamaShore: ESKETIIIITTT! #MTVFloribamaShore is BRAND NEW TONIGHT @ 9/8c! πŸŽ‰
@FloribamaShore: Tonight's new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore is going to be LIT! πŸ”₯  Don't miss it at 9/8c on @MTV πŸ“Ί
@jessersher111: Thursday nights are my fave cuz means I can finally watch my tv husband @GusSmyrnios and @FloribamaShore πŸ₯°
@codibutts: @nillythesquid you need a man like this! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Ass so flat don’t need a lap dance πŸ‘… all new episode of @floribamashore tonight at 9/8c #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: One of the most peaceful moments in Cabo... you’ll see why tonight on an all new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore at 9/8c @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Who sent you?!?!
@FloribamaShore: It's almost puke and rally time, y'all! Jeremiah joins the club in 1 HOUR on @MTV! πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: So tonight... ya girl conquers some fears and learn how to swim in CABO! Make sure to tune into @floribamashore TONIGHT 9/8 c #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Scariest thing I ever did in my life. Tune into @MTV tonight for a all new @FloribamaShore at 9/8c.. Can y’all guess what we did? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Jumping for joy because a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts NEXT on @MTV! πŸ™Œ
@nillythesquid: Who’s watching ex on the beach?! We are up next! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: If you thought for one second that I wasn’t gonna wear my palm trees this whole trip, you’d be SOOOO WRONG!!! Tune in to a new episode of @floribamashore tonight at 9/8c on @mtv to see me strut around in some impressive clothing😏 Kids got style!😎 #style #MTVFloribamaShore



AS THEY SAW IT: "Too Late For Apologies" 
@FloribamaShore: HERE WE GO! An all new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! πŸŽ‰
@Wns0090: Whose ready for #MTVFloribamaShore new episode on now!!!!! Wishing my gorl @aimeehall1001 was here sick with me watching!!! I miss my bestie. @FloribamaShore @MTV
@FloribamaShore: Gus, to Nilsa: Let me waste your time. Nilsa:  (GIF: "Ain't nobody got time for that!")
@_Simply_TT: I'm only here for my boyfriend @GusSmyrnios lol #FloribamaShore
@writer_j: Time for some @GusSmyrnios to end this Thursday! ☺️
@K0nigi: Y’all nasty #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu. Who else is sick of this @nillythesquid and @GusSmyrnios back and fourth shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios Lol
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios Me!
@K0nigi: Ready to turn up tonight! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Can we just not have this conversation take place between @GusSmyrnios and @nillythesquid 🀣🀣 #gilsa #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Don’t get to come to Cabo everyday, might as well enjoy it 🀷🏻‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Borracho como el infierno! πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "Como se dice 'drunk as Hell?'")
@nillythesquid: Boy don’t play with me @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Why would I only want one person to eat my cookie? I’d rather have 2! πŸ˜‰ #hoelifeornolife #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Should we burn the palm trees? #MTVFloribamaShore
@alisonmadd95: CHI CHIS UP!! It’s time for FLORIBAMA SHORE BITCHEZZZZ!! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@K0nigi: This place is huge!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KamrynDodd: “everybody gilsa’s on the loose!!”-@aimeehall1001 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#MtvFloribamaShore
@ThatGirlAubreyy: @GusSmyrnios is just so nice to look at😍
@GusSmyrnios: Guess you don’t learn about style when you’re homeschooled πŸ˜‚ @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: .@nillythesquid lookin sexy tho #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Well well well....seems like @aimeehall1001 cookie πŸͺ can be sampled like a communion cracker by either @nillythesquid or @codibutts #WhoKnew #holifeornolife @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@nillythesquid: Esoy muy burrrachhhaaaaa #MtvFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s not what you wear it’s how you wear it!! Palm trees are on the loose 🌴🌴🌴
@FloribamaShore: Nilsa trying to keep cool ❄️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Atleast I look cute! And I did keep my cool!
@nillythesquid: Lol @K0nigi the guy is my height #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Hmm @GusSmyrnios needs a bigger basket for all the eggs he’s got in that mother fucker. #MtvFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Barnacle alert #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@aimeehall1001: @EmilyMarie0051 @JeremiahBuoni I don’t lie. #MtvFloribamaShore" RT Trust me we know @aimeehall1001 😜😜 #honest #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: When you just met him and he's already talking about y'alls future πŸ˜… #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa to Gus - "We were made for each other." Gus - "You think so?")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Followed by... “what’s my name” #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I wish @nillythesquid could see how pretty she is. She could have any swinging dick in that club. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Get a best friend like mine #MTVFloribamaShore I love you
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 Preach. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: "@prettygrl_rocky: Floribama shore is on but I’ve never watched it, is it any good?" RT We’re biased but we think so. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@K0nigi: .@GusSmyrnios trying to get it #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol the judge was a lot cuter when I was drunk.... ew #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Dance dance dance the night away #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My favorite line for a guy hitting on me at the bar “what’s my name” #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Kortni's in a mood, y'all! 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "Oh man, here we go")
@aimeehall1001: Oh you want it to be special when you came to Cabo with a whole nother guy. Bitch swerve! Oops guess I spilt that tea. 🍡 🐸 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001  (GIF)
@MattieLBreaux: Better be able to say her name 🀦🏻‍♀️🀦🏻‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore #DoucheCanoe
@K0nigi: I’m pulling y’all the right direction though πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Don’t say that shit to me #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@erinrayy: PALM TREE out is growing on me πŸŒ΄πŸ’• @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT She gets itπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜˜ #palmtrees #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: If I don’t say what I feel, You better believe my facial expressions are gonna tell it all baby. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Gilda on the loose #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Who’s Gilda? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @K0nigi: @nillythesquid πŸ˜‚
@K0nigi: I’m emotional whatever #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid:  @K0nigi We all are babe #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Not cool, Kirk. Too far πŸ™… #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "That's some f___ed up s___.")
@nillythesquid: Here comes hurricane Kortni..... #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: #Triggered #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @K0nigi Yes you are #MTVFloribamaShore
@Rikkayawilson: @KirkMedas is that friend that’s straight up lmao. He will not baby you at all. #Mtvfloribamashore
@c0urtneylynne16: I swear @KirkMedas is the shit cause he tells it like it is
@Natasha19791979: I'm with u @aimeehall1001 she need to move on from gus already
#MTVFloribamaShore
@briasoboojie: Damn I want @K0nigi to get some play. She’s cute and those legs are everything. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kallmesuave: My guy @KirkMedas hands down is the best wing man he try’s to get everybody some!! #Floribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Kirk: Tells Kortni to jump off the balcony.  Kortni: *gets upset*  Kirk:  (GIF of Pikachu)
@tynextjes: imagine having a chance to kiss @GusSmyrnios and you turn it down smh #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: We girls it happens πŸ˜‚ We cry, laugh, dance or get angry... pick your flavor πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wns0090: “Do not piss off that balcony... people live there @K0nigi “ -@aimeehall1001 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @MTV
@missnatalienunn: Nilsa said “ whats my name” hahahhahah silence! 🀦🏽‍♀️ @FloribamaShore #mtv #MtvFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I’ve gone through things in my past that no one should.. so I yeah I break down sometimes and that’s ok #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Kirk omg she seems like shes really upset and if you tell her to jump she just might @FloribamaShore @mtv #MtvFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: "i need water and tylenol..." i wonder if that was product placement since it could be an official sponsor of @K0nigi  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @DrewTappon @SallyAnnSalsano @AimeeHall1001 @NillyTheSquid @PimpFriedRice_  @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @COdiButts
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Uh oh...#HurricaneKortni in 3 2 1.... #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
- @drewtappon: @ItsMsHawkins2u That’s a storm I want. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Yes y’all are #MTVFloribamaShore
@KayleighSignor: @KirkMedas is real AF. That is all. #FloribamaShore
@c0urtneylynne16: @K0nigi Everyone has their days. You dont deserve to be judged for it. Keep your head up girllπŸ’•
@nillythesquid: I’m going to give @aimeehall1001 to slap the injections out of my lips next time I chase @GusSmyrnios at the bar #MTVFloribamaShore
@lola4lolz: @aimeehall1001 speaking the truth. NILSA MOVE ON!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Touchy subject is all I can say... #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Sometimes I just want to be alone #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios Will do! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @KirkMedas always with the tough love #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts @KirkMedas Time and place though....:
@Hannahwomack2: @nillythesquid you’re beautiful girl, head up.. his loss not yours 😘 #MTVFloriBamaShore
@K0nigi: Being drunk doesn’t help my situation either.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: We all got skeletons in our closet. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 Some people have entire closets full of them!!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Show do #MTVFloriBamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I feel like I have to be there for Kortni when she gets like this, always have always will ❤️ @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: But sometimes you need too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: You’re not alone.... @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I appreciate y’all for being there for me .@GusSmyrnios .@KirkMedas #MTVFloribamashore
@HatmakerShayla: I love how Gus is always there for everyone. Like, he really is the best. I love him πŸ’• #mtvfloribamashore
@K0nigi: But your zippers down lol .@KirkMedas #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Everybody has hard times. We are here for you @K0nigi ❤️ #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: @nillythesquid @codibutts Time isn’t guaranteed. Days aren’t promised. Who knows if there was another day or time to do that? You can’t predict..
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas @codibutts Woah.... you’re right
@FloribamaShore: This ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of PSA: "If you or someone you know is struggling emotionally, head to HALFOFUS.COM for resources and ways to get help."
@aimeehall1001: Oh they snuggling snuggling. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 Please Jesus, someone please pass the tequila. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @K0nigi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
@ItsMsHawkins2u: That’s a good friend....snuggles and snacks in the bed! Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΎ @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@K0nigi: You get me .@GusSmyrnios I love you so much. Thank you for being my rock and getting me through the hard times #MTVFloribamashore
- @GusSmyrnios: @K0nigi Always , love you ❤️
- @BissonJasmine: @K0nigi Seriously whoever ends up with @GusSmyrnios will be the luckiest woman ever 😩
I need a Gus in my life
@jessersher111: Literally @GusSmyrnios has such a heart of gold got me emotional over here 😭πŸ˜ͺ
@briasoboojie: .@nillythesquid you are too beautiful and smart for all this trouble. #MTVFloribamaShore
@janae__T: Why is @GusSmyrnios such a sweetie?!😍
@dazedwithjkilla: love you always @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @K0nigi We love you girl! Horns & Halos πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ» #MTVFloribamaShore
@jaylinbarron: i seriously need friends like @GusSmyrnios
@Kaitlyn_Grist: I literally need a Gus in my life.. @GusSmyrnios and @K0nigi I know what it's like to be in that dark space. It's a struggle and not easy to deal with. But you have people who love you. We all love you.❤ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Holy sh*t!!! @GusSmyrnios just won the best friend award, or did he😈😏 No good deed goes unpunished😳 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love you @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@melissaparis12: Ugh the way @GusSmyrnios laid there w kortni melts my heart, he’s such a sweet person. We all need men like that in our lives 😭😭❤️ @GusSmyrnios @GusSmyrnios
@MattieLBreaux: Tough Love we all need it. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux Sho do! #MTVFloriBamaShore
@newguypaulypaul: Didn’t even remember taking this but that’s how some of the best memories are made..in honor of my new @floribamashore friends I say cheers and don’t miss an all new episode tonight @ 9 only on @mtv #floribamashore #siestakey
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid You look FINE bitch. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 πŸ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cierra1919: Y’all, @GusSmyrnios  is literally THE sweetest thing in the world. Nobody is perfect but his heart is made of solid gold. So so sweet.
@K0nigi: Time to wake up! it’s a new day  #MTVFloribamashore
- @drewtappon: @K0nigi That’s our girl. Show ‘em how it’s done @K0nigi @FloribamaShore #MTVFloriBamaShore
@codibutts: I am not taking Fashion advice from @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts Your loss my friend! #style #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: "@alsheeennn: @KirkMedas is the MVP of this episode. I appreciate people that are real and don’t coddle others in fear of their irrational unnecessary explosions. Stay real, tough love molds  people for the better" RT ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
@KvonComedy: @pimpfriedrice_ is gonna go crazy now on the dumb white boy for not knowing about NELSON. just watch....  3... 2... 1  YUP!  NAILED IT #MTVFloribamaShore @495Productions @FloribamaShore @DrewTappon @SallyAnnSalsano @AimeeHall1001 @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @COdiButts
@aimeehall1001: I’ve decided @GusSmyrnios has no type. Natural Girls, Fake Girls, Girls with phat asses. He don’t care. #MtvFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 There’s that. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: It wasn’t the stink eye! I was sick! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Things Candace is crossing off the list: ✔️ Break up with Gator.  ✔️ Learn to swim.   Keep doing you, sweetie πŸ™Œ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her swimming)
@K0nigi: Pool day this is what I need! #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Might as well just piss on me like a dog on a fire hydrant πŸ˜‘ #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: I love how we are teaching @pimpfriedrice_ to swim #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Come on candy baby you got this .@pimpfriedrice_  #MTVFloribamashore
@MattieLBreaux: I need a trip to Cabo #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: Next time, we’re putting you in our carry on @MattieLBreaux @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: There must be something in that Mexican water, because Aimee is feeling some type of way! πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her twerking)
- @drewtappon: I can’t blame the water. Let’s blame the tequila. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Pool break from the dramaπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€— #pool #nodrama #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @aimeehall1001 needs a man ASAP y’all... that pussy throbbing πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@KirkMedas: @pimpfriedrice_ overcome those fears baby #fuckstereostypes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚#MTVFloribamashore
@qveeenRay: I watch Floribama for Candace and that’s that
@aimeehall1001: Mexico makes me horny af. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Looking  @aimeehall1001 humping! Everyone #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Gus just said Nelson Mandela was a rapper!? 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace - "Oh no he didn't!")
@aimeehall1001: Mexico makes me wanna jump in the air and hump somebody. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @aimeehall1001 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ “oh god oh god oh god”  #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: It’s time for black history with Candace #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@K0nigi: It’s ok .@GusSmyrnios I didn’t know either.. #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios bless his heart! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Naps make me moan that’s how much I love them. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 Every Queen loves Naps πŸ™ŒπŸ½ #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Someone educate this man @GusSmyrnios πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ “Nelson Mandela a rapper or something?” #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wns0090: “Aimee, vamonos!!!” @nillythesquid “wtf does that mean?” @aimeehall1001 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamashore @FloribamaShore @MTV
@JeremiahBuoni: Hump central in the hotel room🀣 #humpday #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn! @GusSmyrnios just wow! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Hahaha, Nelson Mandela is the best rapper ever! His single 27 years in a South African prison went triple platinum.  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_ @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Good job Candice. @pimpfriedrice_ You are working the pre-mermaid status. #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Is that a rapper?? πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @K0nigi: @GusSmyrnios Thought the same brother lol #MTVFloribamashore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Watching @aimeehall1001 hump everybody...all I can hear in my head is “throw that ass in a circle” #holifeornolife @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@briasoboojie: @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios Y’all need some Black history lessons. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux @pimpfriedrice_ and 2 others This magical cookie is always throbbing. #hoelifeornolife #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 @MattieLBreaux and 3 others I can help! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: #MTVFloriBamaShore
@JsoRad: @aimeehall1001 needs to win a Golden Globe her her epic tweets and one liners. #ThatsAll #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol good one @K0nigi I wonder who you got that from...do you know what an apv means? Lol #MTVFloriBamaShore
@Toddcase4: @aimeehall1001 cracks me up, she's the greatest, I wanna go drinking with her #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Time to get some din din #MTVFloribamashore
@dazedwithjkilla: @pimpfriedrice_ @GusSmyrnios thank you for the history lesson tn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@alisharachelle: My boyfriend gets mad when Pay more attention to @nillythesquid and @aimeehall1001 on Floribama shore like sorry their friendship is goals πŸ’#MTVFloribamashore
@tynextjes: @aimeehall1001 was twerking on everyone in that hotel room who was breathing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I adore this woman so much 😩😩 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s time go out! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Everybody naps #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: When the waiter says brunch is bottomless and you and your friends know what's about to happen next πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of group at table)
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfriedrice_ drunk version of black history about Nelson Mandela kind of makes him sound like a rapper 🀷🏾‍♀️🀦🏾‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@K0nigi: Come on .@JeremiahBuoni you got this shit bro!!!! #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: Who the fuck can eat 4 racks of ribs! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Aimee doesn't know whether to be impressed or disgusted πŸ˜‚πŸ€’ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her watching Jeremiah having ribs)
@nillythesquid: Uhhh.... walking to the restaurant?.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni PROTEINNNNNN πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾 #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Hey @JeremiahBuoni you wanna eat those ribs or do you wanna eat a lobster? Cause that’s what I look like with that sun burn. πŸ˜‰ #MTVFloriBamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 πŸ‘€
@codibutts: Damn just watching @JeremiahBuoni  is making me sick! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: After eating all these ribs I feel fat.... just had to checkπŸ˜‚ #stillthere #ribs #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @JeremiahBuoni there’s a lot of meat on you! Feed those muscles!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I was shocked you still had abs πŸ˜‚ .@JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: Are you ok @JeremiahBuoni ? #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m going in on those ribs with a strategyπŸ€“ #mymoney #ribchamp #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: And @JeremiahBuoni wins ten dollars !!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: The Puke and Rally club gains another member! πŸŽ‰ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Jeremiah throwing up in the bathroom and Codi saying, "Welcome to the club")
@JeremiahBuoni: I’ve been inducted into the puke and rally hall of fame!  Momma I made it!!! #MTVFloribamaShore #pukeandrally
- @drewtappon: @JeremiahBuoni Your mom must be proud. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Lmfao #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The noises @JeremiahBuoni are naming are not ok... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Hahahahahaha lol!!! They gave 200 paso! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: 200 pesos is like $10 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: PUKE & RALLY!!!!!! @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: How many times can you tweet #MTVFloribamaShore before the commercial is over?!
@K0nigi: #MTVFloribamashore  #MTVFloribamashore  #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Ladies and gentlemen it feels great to be your champion.... I have to pukeπŸ˜‚ “it’s just straight ribs bro” #imfull #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Black history yessss @pimpfriedrice_ hahahahahh @FloribamaShore @mtv #MTVFloriBamaShore
@JustJem24: @JeremiahBuoni eating those ribs πŸ‘…#FloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Stripper pole I’m on it biiiiiitch #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: This is my shitttt! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: If you build it (a stripper pole), Kortni will come πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her dancing on the pole)
- @sallyannsalsano: @FloribamaShore @K0nigi I about died I was no she didn’t
@K0nigi: We in the club it’s going down #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @K0nigi We know bitch #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@dc408dxnow: .@JeremiahBuoni about to have some food for money here as they’re at dinner. We saw the Sitch do this earlier on and he gets the rib challenge done. And he has 200 pesos, a shirt and a Mexican wrestling mask. And he’s now joined the #pukeandrally club. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni you can’t puke and rally like the one and only myself! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: This is why I love @K0nigi because I love STRIPPERS! #MTVFloriBamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Damn, Nilsa's falling for Gus again? 😭 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF)
@codibutts: Oh that’s just @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Uh...ohhh..... #MTVFloriBamaShore
@allyjkrk: #FloribamaShore @nillythesquid  @K0nigi @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_  are all beautiful, strong, and amazing woman! Any man would be lucky too have anyone of them in their life! πŸ’―
@nillythesquid: I’m just going to back off @GusSmyrnios should I leave you alone? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well........here we go again! @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Just when Nilsa thought she reeled Gus back in, he got snatched out from under her 🎣 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her)
@nillythesquid: You’d still be with me @GusSmyrnios ?!.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Right when things were looking up for @nillythesquid BOOM here comes Julez #MTVFloribamashore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Here comes the shark #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Timing is everything I do agree with that ❤️ @nillythesquid
@GusSmyrnios: Plot twist #MTVFloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios 🀣🀣🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios No you didn’t call PLOT TWISTπŸ˜‚ #6ftunder #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: OH HELL NO!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Well done @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloriBamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: We all have stories babyπŸ’― No one is perfect πŸ‘Œ #MTVFloribamashore
@MattieLBreaux: I remember that bar I πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Yes to the palm trees πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜› Rock it #MTVFloribamaShore Weird flex... but I dig it πŸ˜‚
@missnatalienunn: Oh shit nilsa is pouring her heart out and having such a great conversation with Gus now this side bitch comes walking in are u kidding me! @nillythesquid tell that bitch to have a seat @FloribamaShore #MTVFloriBamaShore @495Prods
@missnatalienunn: Gus did u say is he a rapper hahahahhhhaha @FloribamaShore @mtv #MTVFloriBamaShore
@LovingNaomiA: Can they both shut up? This sappy shit in Cabo? #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@tynextjes: @GusSmyrnios when Jules walked in right after having that emotional moment with Nilsa: #MTVFloribamaShore
@13nikoclemmons: .@nillythesquid is my favorite.
@nillythesquid: "@EmilyWaterman19: Can someone PLEASE explain to me exactly what's going on between @GusSmyrnios and @nillythesquid on @FloribamaShore cause I'm getting way too confused with the back and forth at this point" RT We don’t even know #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@RikkiWisener13: I was so happy when @GusSmyrnios said that to @nillythesquid and then that girl walks in😭😭😭 #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Same... #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: This whole Gilsa No Gilsa drama.....whew chillay my nerves... 🀣🀣🀣 #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi
@nillythesquid: Can someone explain what me and @GusSmyrnios are doing because I don’t even know anymore.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: MFW Gus starts talking to other girls at the bar right in front of Jules' face 😬 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him talking to her)
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore I’m deadπŸ˜‚☠️ #yikes #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni fully murdered #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: New, cute baby girls are @GusSmyrnios kryptonite πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Sidenote: I had something in my eye...if you see before we went to the bar I was messing with my eye #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: That’s what’s up!!!! @FloribamaShore trending!!!! #MtvFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
- @JeremiahBuoni: @drewtappon That is amazing!!! Thank you all for the support of our showπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #awesomefans #loveyouguys #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @GusSmyrnios might be the dumbest kid I know! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I’m always here for my boy .@GusSmyrnios  he makes sure I’m ok I make sure he’s ok #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I am hammered lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: We made a pact if we don’t find anyone by 30 I’ll have his kids through a turkey baster #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: “I’m sober” Aka I’m drunk #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: @K0nigi out here shootin slick shots at @GusSmyrnios πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ jk jk. They are just friend πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Nilsa's not even trying to be subtle anymore πŸ˜‚πŸš¨ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her pointing towards bed)
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore So perfect!😹 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well........ @GusSmyrnios and @K0nigi what???????? #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: When .@GusSmyrnios is drunk and sleeps with nilsa he regrets it because he doesn’t want feelings involved I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone’s feelings 🀦🏻‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: What do y'all think, is this a violation of Girl Code? πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Kortni in bed with Gus)
@morgenk01: @GusSmyrnios is one of the hottest mf’s i’ve ever seen in my life. don’t try to change my mind bc u won’t
@nillythesquid: Lol clever quote... definitely not yours #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: I guess @nillythesquid don’t remember me telling her that I was gonna skull drag her if she chased @GusSmyrnios one more time. They better be glad I was asleep. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Aimee I was alseep next to you girl!!!!! You can see you lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: .@nillythesquid ain’t Lying about the brows being on point lol #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @K0nigi Always, bitch #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ummm.... actually I’m in mine and @aimeehall1001 bed... as you all can see #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: It’s not that type of relationship πŸ˜‘ #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: When your eyebrows are too on fleek to be bothered πŸ’ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "These eyebrows don't deserve to be f___ed with")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Am I right?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Hell nahhh not me. Let me catch my fuck buddy in the bed with my friend and watch what happens. Better have 991 on speed dial. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JustJem24: Kortni is the absolute worst type of chick to exist & somebody needs to check her ASAP .... Team @nillythesquid all day everyday. #FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JustJem24 ILY #MTVFloribamaShore
@FeistyPisces_XO: That’s about $10 bruh! Lmao @pimpfriedrice_  is hilarious 🀣 #FloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Talk about a hangover 😬 #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Me: I'm not drinking tonight.  My friends: Want to take shots?  Me:  (GIF: Codi - "I'll probably go with the flow")
- @pimpfriedrice_: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ real life facts #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@tatalicious03: @pimpfriedrice_ lick that sauce off Jeremiah’s finger like you mean it!!!!! πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: We about to do something crazy! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I’m oblivious as everybody knows Gus is always told me to keep him away because at the end of the day shit gets twisted and I don’t want anyone’s feelings to get hurt #MTVFloribamaShore #WeAreBros
- @FloribamaShore: @K0nigi don't get it twisted #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: If I could just have one day without the drama that @GusSmyrnios and @nillythesquid bring every time they look at each otherπŸ‘€ #noescape #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Same #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Oh.... I’m a fucking bitch?! I think the person breaking girl code is the fucking bitch. K! Who agrees?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I can’t understand what he is saying! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: That man told me no shots for breakfast πŸ˜‚ @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios Didn’t think you’d catch that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ #noshots #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni never listen to that man #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore @GusSmyrnios What was I thinkingπŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Im not tryna get on a “ja-schwing” #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@nillythesquid: "@MTV: @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi that’s a foul #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yep #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @pimpfriedrice_ scared of EVERYTHING #MTVFloribamashore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas True #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Really? Non-alcoholic @KirkMedas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
- @KirkMedas: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @495Prods πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
@GenieMarieCee: I’m just trying to hang with @KirkMedas this whole season. He is the funniest person in the house honestly
@sallyannsalsano: "@mitchellmegan02: Been on Twitter for about 2 minutes and literally every tweet on my feed rn is all about Gus Smyrnios and Floribama Shore" RT Great episode tonight.
@JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid 😘
@_giselmars: @JeremiahBuoni go hook up with kortni so she can back off @nillythesquid guy, pls and thank you πŸ˜‚ #FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Umm @nillythesquid was clearly in the bed with me. I guess @GusSmyrnios just needed an excuse to sleep by @K0nigi πŸ‘€❤️ #MTVFloriBamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Whooop there it is #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@VHendricksss: Ummm @nillythesquid wasn’t even in his bed last night tf???? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT THANK YOU #MTVFloribamaShore who else saw me next to @aimeehall1001 in our bed!!!!
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid I know why did @GusSmyrnios say you were in his bed when you were in the bed with me? #MTVFloriBamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Issa mystery! #MTVFloribamaShore
@stefraem: @nillythesquid pls move on girl. Your makeup & tan is too on point for this lolπŸ™πŸ’œ
@GeoffKeith: I feel for @nillythesquid. Nothing worse than feeling like sh*t and being in a crowded van on a bumpy road. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@nillythesquid: "@ChelseaAMusic: Gus saying @nillythesquid was in his bed like really dude you are so drunk if you couldn't clearly see that it was her & @aimeehall1001's bed!! 😠 #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yep!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Pray for Candace πŸ™ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her at top of hill)
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore When one of your boys starts dating😹 #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: See I don’t do activities that require waiver signing... hell nah #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@KirkMedas: @pimpfriedrice_ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ we really signed waivers #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: That was a burp btw. #MTVFloribamaShore I’m dying
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Candice knees look like Bambi’s first steps on this gondola swing right now 🀣🀣🀣 @pimpfriedrice_ #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@HawaiiLife2018: @nillythesquid fell better girly #MTVFloribamaShore
@FlanneryBrianna: @nillythesquid seeing Kourtni in bed with Gus like......
@FloribamaShore: Mom: If your best friend jumped off a cliff, would you? Me:  (GIF of activity)
@aimeehall1001: And Aimee too fuck y’all! #MTVFloriBamaShore
@K0nigi: You can do it!!! .@pimpfriedrice_  .@aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am so scared! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I think I have bit off more than I could chew and I won a rib eating challenge🀦🏼‍♂️ #scary #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni i kept all the bones as souvenirs #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!! 😫😫😫 THEY GOT FLOOR GLASS! #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@K0nigi: Tighten it Bitch! .@aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@GarriellBoyd: @pimpfriedrice_ hunny? You afraid of heights? lol. You can do it!!!
@nillythesquid: Y’all hear @aimeehall1001 in the background asking the workers where they from?! πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @KirkMedas Right.... πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ why was she is Cabo.... how did she get ther.... why did the dude at the bar know her... πŸ‘€
@pimpfriedrice_: We gon die... they tryna get us to see Jesus @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@aimeehall1001: When I’m scared! I call on JESUS! When I am afraid I will trust in you! #MtvFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Yes lord! #MTVFloriBamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Satan!!!!!!!
@briasoboojie: Being inside the gondola is the worst part. Once it’s over it’s like it was no big deal though. @pimpfriedrice_ I’m getting nervous watching y’all. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I cant believe y’all are going to do this giant swing.... please don’t die #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: You know when have to sign a waiver! It can’t be good! #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsCarisa: I would do that in a heartbeat love shit like that !!!! Sign me UPPPPPP #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: A lot of meat πŸ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
@naenae81: @pimpfriedrice_  I’m with you girl! No way!! Glad you faced your fear though! @FloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: Tensions rise between Nilsa and Kortni, next time on #MTV FloribamaShore πŸ”₯
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore πŸš” πŸš” πŸš” someone’s going to jail for that one. #brokennose #mexicanjailforyou #karamasabitch #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m ready for another episode now please!!! #MTVFloribamaShore #cantwait


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well, once again the Gilsa story just continues to get twisted after we saw Gus' Mexican girl get close to him in front of Nilsa, and she also had to go through seeing Kortni go once again to Gus' bed - which will sure make the group's final night in Cabo a memorable one. We also saw Kortni have a breakdown before that, where Kirk seemingly crossed the line but then had to go and comfort her. We got to see Jeremiah confront high stakes in having several ribs which he met that challenge, but only got $10 - 200 Mexican pesos - as a reward which also saw him throw up. And if you saw her episode of Fear Factor months before Floribama, Candace had to beat the beast of putting a cockroach in her mouth... it has nothing on what awaits her with going bungee jumping in a canyon. Quite a week.

Ahead, our final Pulse diaries of 2018, and a two-part Ex On The Beach Pulse: the eventful lead-up including Christmas, the episode itself, and the drama involving Cara, Paulie and the Bachelor ex he deserted for the redhead. We'll also get to spend the merriest day of all with some of your MTV favorites, including plenty of wedding rings and a sisterly beef being squashed around the tree. We'll talk to you then as Inside MTV Reality rolls on here...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).