Sunday, December 27, 2020

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Double Agents - "Enemy of the State"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Hello again everyone and Happy Holidays to you... we hope that you & yours are safe and healthy as the Christmas festivities continue on this last weekend of 2020 as we at DCBLOG bring you on into our final SocialPulse post of the year, and Week 3 of The Challenge: Double Agents.

The first two weeks of this Challenge season has seen plenty of twists being revealed that will set the tone for the rest of this winter, and last week saw the full nature of this cutthroat game be unveiled after the first paired mission, which saw players tackle the icy cold waters and saw politics get exposed. There was no change to who were the Double Agents as Aneesa & Fessy remained in the top position, but at night's end he would find himself in the line of fire as him deciding to not gamble to get a red skull may hurt him later on in this game, as he watched our last ExtraTime subject Joseph get beaten handily by Kyle after trying to go after Wes.

After the icy cold nature of last week's daily, this week the focus shifts to the wide open road for something much more different: going wresting on top of a speeding truck and through a line of explosives -- and without wearing harnesses. Thanks to the changes in teams at the end of last week, six challengers will be re-paired with new partners, which also sees consequences for Fessy in bringing the secrets of the secret vote out into the open. And an Agent who's has a tendency to be an emotional firecracker going back to when he was king of his original season is at it again when it comes to pushing the buttons of some of the other players.

After the break, it's the 'Pulse of Episode 3 of Double Agents, plus we begin with the reaction to the big news last week of the partner of this week's main subject from his first Challenge & co-parent of baby number 1 expecting #2. Thanks for joining along and wrapping your holiday weekend with us...


UP TOP: Cheyenne's A Mommy Again!  
IG @cheynotshy: Coming Soon 2021 @ashabaileyphotography
- @kaillowry: Congratulations ♥️
- @zaklongo: ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can I be the Italian Godfather to this baby too? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ congrats
- @teenmom: congratulations πŸ’–
- @mtv_amanda: OMGGGG CONGRATS SISTER ❤️😍😍😍😍
- @moefletch: Congrats!!!πŸ’“
- @unwosu: OMG 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ CONGRATS CHEYENNE!!!!! So happy for you!!!!
- @briakristaaal: This video πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
- @giannahammer: Omg!!!! Congratulations momma!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- @jennacompono: Congrats!!! πŸ’•
- @bombshellchels: Congrats Chey! So happy for you and your beautiful growing family πŸ’•
- @rashidazakiya: Omg this just made me cry I’m so happy for you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° yay !!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
- @kikicoops: Congratulations, Chey!! So happy for you!!
- @millegabrielle: 😍😍 so gorgeous mama! Congratulations ❤️❤️
- @ashleysiren: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look beautiful . Omg ❤️❤️
- @angelinamtv: @cheynotshy congrats mama πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
- @lizvanhoven: This seriously makes me cry πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯²πŸ₯²❤️❤️❤️

IG @cheynotshy: We are extremely blessed and honored that this little one has chosen us as parents. We prayed for this moment and wanted to hold on to it as long as we could. The past few months have been life changing in the best ways possible. Ryder is so excited to be a big sister again and is already super protective over my bump. She prays for the baby every night and kisses my belly every morning. Zach, you have been nothing but supportive and there every step of the way. Thinking about how young we were when we first met and how far we have come, I could not be more proud of us today. My heart is so full. Let the next adventure began❤️. Our pregnancy was never some huge secret like many of you have assumed and exposed over and over again. Many women wait for their first trimester before they announce. I showed a lot quicker this pregnancy. I have been getting asked and told I was pregnant for the past two years. Any sign of weight gain and I was being told I was pregnant. Please do better and respect women, their bodies and do your best not to diagnose them over a picture. You never know what is going on behind closed doors - health issues, fertility problems etc. We waited till we were in a safe zone and got all the testing back. I wish I didn’t have to address this, but we have to do better as women. @ashabaileyphotography
- @corywharton_ig: Finally!! Dear Lord YES CHEY IS PREGNANT!!!!!! Congratulations Chey and Zach happy for you both ❤️. And Ryder Ms. Ryder K your gonna have another sibling!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
- @taylor.selfridge: Yayyyy finally!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @kaillowry: These pictures and the videos are 😭😍
- @princejdc: Another one *Khaled voice* Congrats @cheynotshy love you πŸ’™πŸ’™
- @leahmesser: Yesss. πŸ”₯So happy for all of you, girl!πŸ₯°πŸ˜
- @bsmp2: 😍😍😍😍😍 so happy for you, congrats girl!!
- @angelababicz: Congrats beautiful!❤️
- @jadecline_: Omg yesssss 😍😍😍
- @kingfaithhope: Congratulations!!
- @briakristaaal: Congrats pretty mamaπŸ’“
- @msjackyoh: CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL!!!
- @brilacuesta: Congrats beautiful!!!!!! Well written. Love it.
- @torimtv: Ahhh congrats!!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
- @giannahammer: πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
- @b_lashess: congrats 😍😍❤️❤️❤️
- @ayeejaee_: congrats love ! πŸ’•πŸ’•
- @missterray: ❤️❤️❤️
- @itsall_abouttee: Ok I’m cryinnngg😭😭 😍this is so beautiful and I’m so happy for you baby girl ! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½
- @rashidazakiya: Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Beautiful 😍So Happy for you mama πŸ™πŸΎ
- @nany.bigt.defender: GIRL WE BEEN KNEW BUT CONGRATS QUEEEEN ❤❤❤❤❤❤
- @staceygurns: Omg congrats 😍😍😍 so happy for you!!!!
- @mzblue.22: Omg soo happy for youuuuuπŸ’œ
- @emilylongeretta: Congrats mama!πŸ’ͺ🏽
- @tori_deal: OH MY GOD CONGRATS Chey πŸ’— So happy for your whole beautiful family πŸ’—
- @mtv_amanda: This is beautiful ❤️ I love you congrats sister
- @thechallengeoverdose: Congrats 😍🎊🎈
- @royleethebarber: Congrats .. happy for y’all
- @kayla_sessler: Beautiful 😍😍😍 congrats love !
- @iamkamiam_: Yayyy congrats!! I’m so happy for you and your family ❤️✨
- @lizvanhoven: πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί omg i can’t wait! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
- @kaylajade.b: Awww cutest baby bump ever! Congratulations Chey 😘♥️
- @casmartinezz: Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you and your family!!😍❤️
- @_nelsonthomas: πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸΎ

IG/@cheynotshy: Waking up overwhelmed with all the love and support everyone has showed us. My hormones have turned me into an emotional queen and I’m truly feeling blessed beyond measure. Thank you for your text, dms, comments, well wishes, blessings and prayers. I’ve always imagined this moment but now it’s here and it’s happening, God is good! ❤️πŸ₯Ί Photo @ashabaileyphotography / Make up @haleymariemakeup / Hair @hairbyjazmeen / Extensions @ivy.l.tresses / Dress @sewtrendyaccessories / Baby @z.terrel
- @mtvashleybrooke: Congrats baby girl!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- @katiebug192: Gorgeous! @cheynotshy ❤️
- @breezybrim: my heart πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί you deserve all the joy you are experiencing.. we love you ♥️
- @z.terrel: Love you 😘
- @djcarisma: Congrats girl πŸ‘‘
- @pjkev: Amazing. God Bless ❤️

IG/@z.terrel: Baby Davis is coming soon❤️ Cheyenne and I are excited to welcome our newest addition into our lives. This has been the biggest blessing in the smallest package. If you know me, you know my life revolves around family. I am beyond excited to start my own with the woman I love. Chey, I love watching you with Ryder... you are nothing but an amazing mother. Ryder is the best little girl anyone can ask for and I look forward to seeing her become a big sister (again). I love you both.... I’m a fucking father!!
- @cheynotshy: I love you ❤️ you are going to be the best daddy
- @corywharton_ig: Congratulations πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Welcome to the fatherhood fam , the way you are with Ryder I know you’ll do a good job πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’―

@TeenMom: Congratulations, @itskcheyenne Two hearts we’re so excited to meet the future addition to your family! https://on.mtv.com/3nvMrbe
- @CoryWharton: @TeenMom Ryder your gonna be a BIG sister AGAIN!!!! This time though it’s not daddy giving you that sibling:)


CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY, and Prayers for Mama Bananas  
@ChallengeMTV: CT and Fessy faceoff in a good old-fashioned headBANGER! Who do you think will take the win? Find out WEDNESDAY on a brand new episode of The Challenge: Double Agents at 8/7c on @mtv. #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Joseph wanted to make a name for himself by taking out a Vet but this time, his training wasn't enough. Here are Joseph's final words on The Challenge: Double Agents. #TheChallenge36
@norris_bess: I say this with nothing but love, but the ONLY good thing to come out of 2020 is @TheChallenge36_ & @tjlavin let's just keep it 100!!! #TheChallenge36 #letsdothis
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Random fact. I was in an @E40 music video back in the day, 'zombie' I've seen every one talking about the verzuz so I thought I'd share. I'm also slightly in a @TooShort and @TRINArockstarr video 'sliding down the pole'.... Random fact no one asked for you but here yall go
@krislee__242: The Invasions rookies are the best set of rookies in the new school era, you cannot change my mind. (Not including the Double Agents rookies bc we haven't really seen them compete like that yet) #TheChallenge
@SHOTOFYAGER: Look at this Bad Ass Trio right here. #ChallengeMania #TheChallenge #Inferno2
@the1sparta: Always been a fan of watching @ChallengeMTV but holy frikkin shit @WestonBergmann I know you were always smart and tough I mean for crying out loud sake but I was watching some older challenge seasons over and I forgot how incredibly jacked you were bro ..you beat Derrick easily
@CoryWharton: It’s not a christmas picture with out matching pajamas #Whartons
@CoryWharton: Nelson you tried to play it off!!!! @_nelsonthomas  https://t.co/1HTp7kGqYM?amp=1
@DerrickMTV: Me and @scottofyager got a serious scoop on Colonel Mustard and what happened in that CRATER with Professor @KyleCGShore!Find out who did who dirty, thoughts on Big T,and which Vikings player helped @ItsJosephAllen train!#TheChallenge36  NEW PODCAST! FireMicrophone
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP!!!!  JOSEPH ALLEN (@ItsJosephAllen) joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania to talk #TheChallenge36, calling out Wes, Big T, wrestling w/ Kyle, his new album & his epic performance on #AmericasGotTalent!  https://spreaker.com/user/challengemania/cm-210-joseph  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-210-joseph-allen/id1204429149
@SHOTOFYAGER: Many of you are enjoying him on #INFERNO2... He's a real OG & as you know, #WEWANTOGs... Send in questions for DAN RENZI (@HiDanRenzi) who will be appearing on Next Week's Episode of #ChallengeMania!!  PS: Dan is a Frontline Working Nurse & has traveled all over during Covid.
@ChallengeMTV: Still not over last week's episode of #TheChallenge36? Hear what the cast had to say to @DevynSimone about every SINGLE moment! On Youtube now!
@ChallengeMTV: Wes really put his heart into that TYB application. #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: Big things happening in my life right now. Can’t wait to share with y’all 
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Bruce_Lee85 I'm so happy for you...both. You two have made each other grow and succeed so much  A true love, not a publicity love 
@DayDaVonne_: I’m soooo excited !!! Catch me on @BandB_CBS MONDAY DECEMBER 28th !!
- @BandB_CBS: @DayDaVonne_ We can't wait! #BoldandBeautiful
@amberborzotra: Literally every single female on The Challenge this season was absolutely stunning! I’m happy I got to know each and every one of them through this wild experience #TheChallenge36
@TeenMom: The OGs aren’t just taking on a new year. They’re taking it like a MOTHER! #TeenMomOG returns with a new season Tuesday, January 26th on @MTV! 
- @CoryWharton: @TeenMom Ryder not the French fries in the Glass of milk 
@ChallengeMTV: Joseph wanted to face off against Wes in The Crater but Double Agents Aneesa and Fessy decided they needed to teach a traitor a lesson. #TheChallenge36
@NamVoOfficial1: You guys were all wrong with your guesses about my correct ethnicity Man shrugging now here comes the resolution. I‘m mixed raced, I‘m Vietnamese, African American and French. #BlasianFrench ✌🏼
@kailah_casillas: OHHHHMYGAAAD we’re back into lock down starting the day after Christmas I feel like this is all never ending and my anxiety can’t handle it 
@CSUGradAkirk: And Cowboy from #BB is on this episode!!! Wowwwwwwwwww #Catfish
@CSUGradAkirk: poor guy  is going to get played. I just watched bb 5 like 4 years ago and loved him as a character.  #Catfish
@CSUGradAkirk: James Hulling bout to be on the episode too this is crazzzzy  #Catfish
@CSUGradAkirk: This Girl has a type the country dudes that are on reality tv #Catfish

@edgallekfox8: A look at the scene late last night on Sprecher when Cleveland police say a driver rammed a police car during a traffic stop leaving at least one officer hurt—suspect arrested
- @johnnybananas: Hey @edgallekfox8 my Mom was involved in a hit and run in Cleveland, is in serious but stable condition on her way into surgery now, and will be spending Xmas in a hospital bed instead of with family. Please help me get her story out so we can bring this criminal to justice 
- @edgallekfox8:  @johnnybananas Johnny: sorry to hear about that. I’m actually off this week but still making calls etc. please send me some details and I’ll see what I can find out
- @johnnybananas: @edgallekfox8 Thank you so much for taking time over the Holidays for my Mother Ed! And thanks to everyone else out there sending Mama Bananas your thoughts and Prayers ❤
- @amberborzotra: @johnnybananas Prayers up..Sending love and light your way!
- @Kmorrisx: @johnnybananas Hope your mum has a speedy recovery mr Miss you guys and I wish u a good Christmas.
- @paulawalnutsMTV: Everyone please retweet so we can find this coward and get my friend @johnnybananas and amazingly strong mother some justice.  Also please send healing prayers and thoughts to this tough lil lady.  Stay strong Mama Bananas
@johnnybananas: "@doeeyedbliss: @johnnybananas @edgallekfox8 My family are Cleveland police, high ups. One is a Commander, 2 Sgts, an IA, and few others. DM and I can get you their cell #’s. I’m so sorry about your Mom. I’m praying for a speedy recovery for her.Two heartsWhich hospital is she at? Many Nurses in fam 2 in CLE." RT Thank you and your family in advance, that would be incredible! Apparently there are hundreds of Hit and Run accidents every year that never get investigated, and I would hate for my mom to become part of that statistic. Every eyeball we can get on her case the better ❤

@ChallengeMTV: These agents will be pushed off the edge, better hope no one misses the net... #TheChallenge36
- @Jay__Qs: @ChallengeMTV Tonight!!!!!! Whose tuning in?!?!?
@amba1210: Who’s ready for tonight’s episode of @ChallengeMTV ?! 
@SHOTOFYAGER: TONIGHT on DOUBLE TROUBLE: CASEY COOPER (@case_coop) joins me & @DerrickMTV to break down the third episode of #TheChallenge36! To hear it, right after the episode airs on the East Coast & have YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED, head to http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania
@TheLionelGreen: The look on my face says it all! You are NOT gonna wanna miss tonight’s ALL NEW episode of @ChallengeMTV !! 
@TheLionelGreen: 2021 is going to be ground breaking
@TheLionelGreen: I did an interview yesterday and i got asked a few questions that really hit home with me
@TheLionelGreen: I was asked “ Did my size ever discourage me from thinking I’d succeed in my industry of professional wrestling? “ .... I never tried to think about my size. I knew my path would be different than others because of it, but I never let that hold me back.
@TheLionelGreen: I was also asked “what made you decide you to want to quit wrestling? “ .... When you have your idols and people you grew up watching tell you  that you’re not a star too your face on a weekly bases for 3 years straight, then that does something to you mentally and spiritually.
@TheLionelGreen: Makes you feel like you have no purpose. Makes you feel like your worthless. Makes you feel like you’re not wanted or appreciated. That’s honestly why i wanted to quit. Felt like my life’s work meant nothing. But then i went back on the indies...
@TheLionelGreen: ...And I told the wrestling community my story and why i love wrestling. You guys told me that you’d stick by my side. Told me that i was appreciated. Told me to not give up. The reason why I’m still doing what I’m doing is because of my fans and i can’t thank you enough.
@TheLionelGreen: Who’s watching the #1 show on cable tonight? #TheChallenge36 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Have you made your picks yet?! You have until 8:20pm EST TONIGHT to play! #TheChallenge36  http://thechallengepickem.com
@JOSHMBB19: It’s Challenge Day! New episode of @ChallengeMTV Tonight 8pm on @mtv #TheChallenge36
@_nelsonthomas: @ChallengeMTV you know what today is !!!! #TheChallenge
@NamVoOfficial1: 'Tonight’s 3. Episode is going to be EPIC as hell!!! @ChallengeMTV „DOUBLE AGENTS“!!! .Make sure you guys tune in for tonight’s 3. Episode! Popcorn @ 8/7c on 
@mtv „ #TheChallenge36 .
@ChallengeMTV: .@devynsimone is BACK with our agents for another episode of The Challenge: Aftermath!Don't miss it on Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram at 9:30pm EST after tonight's episode. #TheChallenge36
@mtvrrdarrell: Squad up! All new episode bringing the heat and the drama Tune in tonight 8/7c on MTV @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36 
@lolojones: 2020 you need to stop. This is too far. Not gingerbread houses 
@lolojones: It’s ok for a guy my age to be with a girl 10 years younger  but let a 38 year old female even hold hands with a guy 10 years younger and the mob honey be mad as hell 
@lolojones: A reality show also with games of puzzles. Last time I checked I didn’t compete at the Olympics in a math puzzle. So when challenge fans say this it’s null. The comps are so random. One of them we don’t even get Phsyical. How does an olympian have an advantage in that? Gtfoh 
@lolojones: @krislee__242 Yah well when you see what happens tonight maybe you guys won’t be so proud of that. Some of These match ups should not have happened. There should be precautions for Safety.If I get trolled for trying to protect people especially people who fucking save lives for a living I will
@MTV: On TONIGHT'S new episode of @ChallengeMTV, the agents will be pushed off the edge!  Better hope no one misses the net... tonight at 8p on MTV.
@amberborzotra: Check out an all new episode of @challengemtv Tonight 8pm on @mtv #TheChallenge36  Let’s goooo @mtvrrdarrell
@CoryWharton: A accurate picture of 2020 KICKIN MY ASS #TheChallenge36
- @WestonBergmann: @CoryWharton This is the face you have to make while flinging a meatball that outweighs you by 60 pounds. Ask Mechie.
@MTVDevinWalker: Irritated/confused look / Cold can foamer / Pinky ring / It’s gonna be a good episode for your guy.  @challengemtv TN 8/7c on @mtv. Top 5 Devin episodes all time... trust me #thechallenge36 https://instagram.com/p/CJKDoIBhSp-/?igshid=11rwct72jrs5b
@Jay__Qs: Me: Stoked af for tonight’s Challenge! • @NamVoOfficial1 gentle soul: Wait I have to hurt someone tonight? • Tune in tonight @challengemtv at 8pm! You’re not gonna want to miss it! •• s#thechallenge36 #thechallenge #mtv #mtvthechallenge #stayloco


 AS THEY SAW IT: "Enemy of the State" 
@ChallengeMTV: I ask myself this question every week... #TheChallenge36 is starting right NOW on @mtv!  (GIF: Natalie - "How did I get into this damn mess?")
@ChallengeMTV: My dog when he comes back from the vet. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Kyle after switching partners - "Which of you f____ knew that was gonna happen?")
@ChallengeMTV: I'm at the CT, I'm at the Big T, I'm at the combination BigCT. #TheChallenge36  (GIF of them talking after being re-paired)
@LifeofCelly_: Big C-T has a ring to it  @theogbig_t @TheOfficial_CT #TheChallenge36
@TheLionelGreen: Fessy..... Get the FUCK off my bed lol  #TheChallenge36
@AlexTheGreatzz: contestants don't want to go into elimination*  the skulls watching which they need to get in :   #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@iamkamiam_: All the boys shut up though lol  #TheChallenge36
- @BodyPostivity97: @iamkamiam_ You shut that shit down quickly lmao
@ChallengeMTV: [narrator]: it was in fact, not cool. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Kam - "Cool? Alright, cool. Cool.")
@nickelz315: Killa Kam said to Kyle not tonight #TheChallenge36
@PlNKNOlZE: SHOWS OVER, GOODNIGHT. PERIYAT shut that shit down mamas! @iamkamiam_
@__domij: @iamkamiam_ is the QUEEN of confessional looks #TheChallenge36
@tmntfan1093: The way @iamkamiam_ just runs these men! UGH we don't deserve this queen. #TheChallenge36
Distressed Adult
@Catdad95: Watching @ChallengeMTV and I’ve realized that @iamkamiam_ and I basically have the exact same personality.
@iamkamiam_: Head banger timeeee #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: I got soooo much to say but imma say it in my episode recap  #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: It’s Game time #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: πŸ—£ Name a better duo than #TJLavin and fall coats I dare you. #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ oh you’re a wrestler now ?
- @iamkamiam_: @Bruce_Lee85 No but imma try 
@AneesaMTV: @MTVDevinWalker really has me tickled with these one liners
- @Bruce_Lee85: @AneesaMTV @MTVDevinWalker He’s hilarious 
@iamkamiam_: She pulled my helmet off & all Weary face if that’ll help you throw me off the truck though #TheChallenge36
@Bobaruski232: Yes please let Lio yeet someone @TheLionelGreen #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: "@rihstaIIi: kam said fuck the helmet imma still go LMAOO #TheChallenge36" RT Long as you don’t pull my wig 
@Montez_BBA: If Lio doesn’t hurricanrana someone off the truck, I will be highly disappointed lol #TheChallenge36
@AneesaMTV: @lolojones I wish I cared. We just getting better with age and it’s not our fault if the younger guys want us 
@challengepoddy: When @iamkamiam_ said “on MY team”...powerful #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Your mom on Christmas morning watching you open up the gift she swore she wasn't getting you. Santa Claus #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Nam drinking out of a mug)
- @NamVoOfficial1: @ChallengeMTV lmao
@NamVoOfficial1: My face expression changed in Killmode when @tjlavin exposed today’s Challenge gonna be a Headbanger! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36
@MTVDevinWalker: @JOSHMBB19 the chest pound was lit
@iamkamiam_: Ok Nany I see you #TheChallenge36
@outspokenACE: Josh gets to wrestle with Wes. His dream come true.  #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: The confidence I'm always striving for. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Darrell - "I'm not scared but, I respect what that man can do")
- @amba1210: @ChallengeMTV There’s a difference between cocky and confidence... This here is an example of confidence.
- @gofindcharlie: @ChallengeMTV Don’t be fooled by @TheLionelGreen my man can wrestle and scrap. #thechallenge36
@mtvrrdarrell: @n_zanattaMTV  Anyone else would have been crying after 
- @n_zanattaMTV: @mtvrrdarrell @ChallengeMTV thank you
@TheLionelGreen: That MF was STRONG. #TheChallenge36
@iambrandonyikes: Nany against Natalie:  #TheChallenge36
@koolnigaid: Lio a pro wrestler vs Darrell a fucking boxing BEAST. Nah this was bound to good. #TheChallenge36
@tmntfan1093: @lolojones & @NamVoOfficial1 are such a strong team lord they really are the dream team. #TheChallenge36
@MTVDevinWalker: I tied @KyleCGShore... he’s beaten everyone on this show in a final... do the math.
@Clarence_Pryor: FEEL THE RUSH OF LIO RUSH! Go @TheLionelGreen! #TheChallenge36
@theogbig_t: Liv our up such a fierce fright #TheChallenge36 #queen
@ChallengeFanOG: @MTVDevinWalker has been saying this episode is going to be some of his best work. Only time will tell. #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: what goes through my head every time I hear, "Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEE." #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Big T)
@_nelsonthomas: Damm @Bruce_Lee85 you got me, I saw your hand on the truck last  @ChallengeMTV
- @Bruce_Lee85: @_nelsonthomas @ChallengeMTV you’re a real one
@lolojones: "@KILLAKAMROY: @lolojones @killakamw U never in ur life had to experience the same trial and tribulations as we have as BLACK people because of the colour of ur skin! U never had to try half as hard as a BLACK woman to be recognised in the olympics so respectfully I don’t want to hear about ur struggles." RT The thing about being mixed, you get hate from both sides. “You are not light enough to be white and not dark enough to be black” From being homeless, dealing w racism, my dad being incarcerated multiple times I had to try extremely hard to get out of poverty yet to sienna 
@JustJem24: I am so ANNOYED and DISAPPOINTED that not a single girl made a “I don’t wrestle, I beat bitches up,” reference in their interview. #TheChallenge
@iamkamiam_: Yayyyy so happy @Bruce_Lee85 & @ThatStudMuffin won! That means I can know what’s going on with this power #TheChallenge36
- @iamkamiam_: With that being said.... I have a plan.. lol. Well advice.
- @mtvrrdarrell: @iamkamiam_ @Bruce_Lee85 @ThatStudMuffin Lmaoo...who the hell is thatstudmuffin Ohh what up Kaycee 
- @ChallengeMTV: @iamkamiam_ Kam with a plan #TheChallenge36
@AneesaMTV: Yo it was sooooo cold. We were shaking
@TheLionelGreen: This challenge was literally MADE for me.... until they put me on a 18 wheeler moving at 50 mph in the rain on a wooden platform #TheChallenge36 @ChallengeMTV
@probablynotsis: A story in two parts #thechallenge #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: Def sad Nicole is getting sent home like this  #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: "@JayG0ld: Got that daily comp win. Hell yeah @Bruce_Lee85 !! #TheChallenge #beastmode" RT Yessssir
@ChallengeMTV: When I see anyone without a mask on in public. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Devin - "Stay away from me")
@MTVDevinWalker: @n_zanattaMTV I love you 
- @n_zanattaMTV: @MTVDevinWalker I love you too, I didn’t watch it but mom and dad said you kicked ass xo!!
@donnie__xo: @MTVDevinWalker is the GOAT #TheChallenge
@DerrickMTV: THAT GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOURNAMENT STYLE!! I wanna see @lolojones vs. @ThatStudMuffin!! #TheChallenge #TheChallenge36
- @lolojones: @DerrickMTV The go pros would’ve won. We all got mashed in the eyes by each other’s cameras 
@iamkamiam_: I loveeeee the rookie alliance #TheChallenge36
@mtvrrdarrell: Josh put some shoes on 
@ChallengeMTV: My credit card looking at me after I said I would stop spending money. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: CT - "You're full of s___")
@ChallengeMTV: The instant replay is not Josh's friend tonight... πŸ‘MouthπŸ‘ #TheChallenge36
@TheLionelGreen: Yo this episode is INSANITY! #TheChallenge36 @ChallengeMTV
@_nelsonthomas: @ChallengeMTV New challenge screaming contest !!!! #TheChallenge36
- Ct 77.8% / Josh 22.2%   153 votes · Final results
@NamVoOfficial1: My first experience with reality TV drama that was impressive! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: @MTVDevinWalker lmaoooo you’re Troll of the year #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: "@fenditheo: so Kam vs Nicole wasnt fair but Nam vs Jay was? lmaaaooo lolo and her selective energy is so funny #TheChallenge36" RT Or Kaycee vs Amber ? Lol. As I said I’ll be recapping ALL OF THIS 
@janettca8: Everyone was like what is going on #TheChallenge36
- @ChallengeMTV: @janettca8 Tag yourself, I'm Lio. #TheChallenge36
@amberborzotra: Lmao what is going on?!! This is madness!! #TheChallenge36
@MTVDevinWalker: Everyone keeps misusing gaslighting on @ChallengeMTV and it p’n me o
@Realitinpod: @MTVDevinWalker and @n_zanattaMTV had such a great team dynamic going and had real potential to win the game. Hate to see it. #TheChallenge36
- @n_zanattaMTV: @Realitinpod Wouldn’t trade him for the world 
@amberborzotra: Hahaha Big Brother sucks  #TheChallenge36
@amberborzotra: BIG BROTHER DOES NOT SUCK, Devin!!! ##TheChallenge36
@tori_deal: I love you @JOSHMBB19 
@JOSHMBB19: "@tori_deal: @sydneynewc @JOSHMBB19 Cause he has a heart of gold that 1 hour of tv doesn’t shine enough light on" RT Love you fam 
@MTVDevinWalker: I’m on fire
@MTVDevinWalker: @Bruce_Lee85 “If u wanna borrow my sweat suit just ask” who says that lol
@sahderos: @MTVDevinWalker is the funniest person on The Challenge
@smashingheads: @tori_deal: Devin, go to bed!@MTVDevinWalker:
@TheRealPDogg: Josh screaming “we want you in an elimination” to literally anyone in Challenge history is pure comedy. If @MTVDevinWalker can use this to get into an elimination with Josh, he may just be the best player in the shows history. #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Everyone to Devin and Josh during their screaming match. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: "Go to sleep! Go to sleep!")
@iamkamiam_: My little speech that didn’t show def contributed to all those votes #TheChallenge36
@JustJem24: Me trying to figure out how Kaycee ever got cast on not 1 but 3 shows
@DerrickMTV: Dear @ChallengeMTV Twitter God, Can you guys put up a screen shot of those secret votes every week?? Please and Thank You. #TheChallenge #TheChallenge36
- @ChallengeMTV: @DerrickMTV Come back to us on Friday, we might have just what you're looking for... #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: If you were thinking about sending "tis the damn season" to your ex, this is your sign not to. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Kam - "Snap out of it")
@Bruce_Lee85: @tori_deal @JOSHMBB19 Me too
@iamkamiam_: "@achesbrough: So what does @iamkamiam_ mean by looking at the bigger picture? I know she wasn’t on last season so it’s hard to comprehend but you actually need to go into an elimination to make a final #TheChallenge36" RT It’s a numbers game. Eliminating numbers that aren’t working with us.
@ChallengeMTV: Who wore it best? #TheChallenge36  (pictures of Fessy and Josh comparing with The Rock)
- The Rock 62.3% / Fessy 30.3% / Josh 7.4%   4,345 votes · Final results
- @fessyfitness: @ChallengeMTV Can we just chillllll i thought we got past this 
- @ChallengeMTV: @fessyfitness The opportunity was too good to pass up! #TheChallenge36
@amberborzotra: Watching tonight’s episode of @ChallengeMTV makes me miss everyone #TheChallenge36
@MTVDevinWalker: I’m only funny cause I’m true
@BizLawyerATL: Kamroy this season after everyone coming to them pleading their cases. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge @iamkamiam_
@__dkc__: @MTVDevinWalker my new favorite player. BIG BROTHER SUCKS 
@mtvrrdarrell: @JOSHMBB19 Don’t sweat it when the LIQ is involved brotha 
@challengepoddy: Y’all I hate to say this but do I...like...@MTVDevinWalker? #TheChallenge36
@TheLionelGreen: Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiittttt #TheChallenge36
@Bruce_Lee85: "@SejlySays: If it's Leroy vs. Devin in elimination, who you got to get that gold skull? #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge @Bruce_Lee85 @MTVDevinWalker" RT Devin
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you think earns their gold skull tonight? #TheChallenge36
- Wes 47.4% / Devin 52.6%   2,268 votes · Final results
@iamkamiam_: Playing smart & will continue to play smarter.  #TheChallenge36
@mtvrrdarrell: "@EmpressQueen517: I just love how @mtvrrdarrell isn’t in anyone’s radar #TheChallenge36" RT Where’s Darryl???
@MTVDevinWalker: (Grimacing face)
@markanthonysatx: @MTVDevinWalker “what’s 8 x 9” #TheChallenge36
@zackkidd30: @MTVDevinWalker I just want to thank you for being you. Always providing the best content!
@amba1210: I was happy to go against a strong competitor this challenge!!
@ToriMTV: This is the same elimination @v_cakes and I competed in to get on the RV on my original season. #throwback #TheChallenge36
@amberborzotra: I’m not talking about Big Brother on it’s own, I’m talking about the alliance y’all.
@ChallengeFanOG: Josh: Gets into it with CT @MTVDevinWalker: #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: I wish I can watch these episodes live with y’all fr #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: Proud of Devin, the underdog winning !  #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: #TheChallenge36
@JamesFulford18: @iamkamiam_ watching Wes try to convince Leroy not to vote for him #TheChallenge36
@adrianneromcel2: #TheChallenge36 Everyone trying to find the next target after Wes
@ChallengeMTV: Tori and Cory did have a nice ring to it. #TheChallenge36
@blackzeusfit: Hell yuh @Bruce_Lee85 man you playing to win keep going fam I hope you get that win big homie! Kam a ride or die!

ENDGAME: After Devin's Win 
@ChallengeMTV: .@DevynSimone sat down with the Agents to talk about Nicole’s medical DQ, Devin becoming the Rogue Agent, and how it felt seeing that guy go home!  Watch the full The Challenge: Double Agents Aftermath on Youtube now! #TheChallenge36  https://youtube.com/watch?v=_GfxYR4j7Uw
@JOSHMBB19: Catching up on tonight’s episode and Im embarrassed and feel bad about the whole thing. To be honest having to relive and watch this szn is going to be hard for me. I was in a bad place mentally and I let my temper get the best of me. I’m not perfect just trying to do better.
@jossie_flores: If you haven’t noticed it or not BB is not going Nowhere!!! WE ARE A MAIN FUCKING FACTOR OF THE SHOW !!!
@marilynedag: No Kam, @WestonBergmann didn't get outsmarted he got outnumbered. #teamWes #TheChallenge36
@jmcneil14: @n_zanattaMTV I am CERTAIN you will win a challenge one day. Keep coming back please!!
@iamkamiam_: "@TheCarterFilez: That was so DUMB .... devyn should have infiltrated @iamkamiam_ and Kyle.... hmmm #TheChallenge36" RT Why when Kyle & Devin work together? If I’m with Kyle I have to keep Devon safe because my partner will protect him
@WestonBergmann: Full recap of tonight’s episode and my season.  Watch it here: http://patreon.com/westonbergmann  So much lava you’ll need to watch it with a fire extinguisher 
@OctoEFAnthony: @iamkamiam_Your eye roll when Wes gave that bullshit ass speech was ICONIC!!! 
@Jay__Qs: Guess I might have to get my steps in next week hahah .... @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge36
@NamVoOfficial1: After watching this episode I just realized how many different face expressions I could have! Didn’t know that before. #TheChallenge36 thanks for making me the facial king @ChallengeMTV
@blackzeusfit: Hell yuh @Bruce_Lee85 man you playing to win keep going fam I hope you get that win big homie! Kam a ride or die!
- @Bruce_Lee85: @blackzeusfit Thanks my brother.. 
@HollywoodLife: Wes (@WestonBergmann) reveals why he's 'still salty' about how things went down for him on #TheChallenge36. Plus, why he struggled in the elimination, the reason he felt so betrayed and MUCH more in our EXCLUSIVE interview: http://hollywood.li/HaG7FbB
@yassoumaria: LIVING for @MTVDevinWalker his episode - this is how he always plays the game! He’ll 10000% win elimination and continue to be one of he best commentators throughout the season. #bet #thechallenge
@ryes_so_fly: .@MTVDevinWalker with “if you’re jealous of my sweatsuit you can ask to borrow it” paired with the music... I mean, *chefs kiss* @ChallengeMTV
@JohnnnnnyB: @MTVDevinWalker is such an ass but he’s hilarious He made this episode @ChallengeMTV
@amberborzotra: Melatonin is kicking in..Goodnight yall!
@PaulCalafiore_: Layups are people with a low percentage of winning anything. Dailies, elims, finals. Let’s stop using final wins to compare. Imagine saying a team that consistently finishes last is the same as a team that consistently makes the playoffs just cause both didn’t win the Super Bowl.
@tori_deal: @MTVDevinWalker No one does it like Dave.
@JOSHMBB19: @mtvrrdarrell Appreciate you brotha 
@ModelNupe: @ChallengeMTV yal gotta stop letting them bury @WestonBergmann with this “untrustworthy” narrative literally got ganged up on this season for no reason never crossed any of his “allies” in the house
@jenngiordanox3: @WestonBergmann still an absolute legend. Whenever and if ever #TheChallenge come to an end you’ll be in the hall of fame as one of the greats while some of these “competitors” are barely honorary mentions.
@WestonBergmann: "@MissAfrocan: @WestonBergmann Can you repeat the part where you called Kam the queen and that she outplayed you and the future of the challenge I forgot to screen record" RT I said what I said. I’ll say it again. And I’ve said it in the press. And on my Patreon. She’s a winner. She has my respect. Always has. It sucks that she kinda arbitrarily chose me to pick on, and Lee had to do the shooting, but it’s okay. I’ll get over it.
@WestonBergmann: "@pprincesskc: what the hell is wes talking about????? LMFAOOOO #TheChallenge #TheChallenge36 @WestonBergmann you are fucking insane" RT So tell me where I’ve ever blindsided a friend or apologize. Those are your two options. Time’s tickin’ princess.
@WestonBergmann: "@BoySpiceGaming: @WestonBergmann im sure youve wronged aneesa every season. adam on rivals. leroy probably on rivals etc love u tho" RT Never touched Aneesa. Adam’s a bitch, not my friend. And you’re gonna have to do better than “Leroy probably” Do you all hear how stupid you sound? THE SMART MOVE IS LOYALTY. Being loyal is the most selfish thing you can do. Statistically it results in more championships.
@WestonBergmann: "@LongLive_Mirrr: @BoySpiceGaming @D3fan2020 The reputation of Wes playing shady goes back to him not being apart the alliances that were bullying their way though the house . Tell me I’m wrong . Other than that it was good gameplay and even some failed attempts . But he’s never been not loyal ." RT Are a fucking genius or what? Thank you for paying attention and speaking facts.
@WestonBergmann: "@poolsoverbeach: @WestonBergmann the problem is you’ve boasted on seasons past about aligning with everyone , calling players minions etc, I agree you don’t blindside, but it’s also not necessarily easy to trust you" RT So if I’ve played the third most times in the history of the game...and I’ve never blindsided anyone...and I’m obviously more trustworthy than the most seasoned two players... I guess, mathematically speaking, you’re calling me the most trustworthy player, ever.

@LongLive_Mirrr: @alwaysjay_lynn @D3fan2020 You’ve never seen him betray his friends tho. That’s my point. My thing is if you don’t wanna see a Natalie/Wes combo in a final JUST SAY THAT, don’t say you don’t trust him when you just told Johnny too work with him
- @D3fan2020: @LongLive_Mirrr @alwaysjay_lynn That’s what I’m saying!!! Wes would never say Leroy’s name!!! Or Cory’s, or Nelson’s. He thought they were his friends. I’m also a fan of Leroy, don’t get me wrong. But just seeing Wes get hurt and betrayed by people he thought were his friends, I’m more of a fan of Wes now.
@amba1210: My feet every time we went to the crater #TheChallenge36
@fessyfitness: This year is cut throat. I repeat this year is cut throat. Approach with caution. Viewer discretion is advised. Carry on  #TheChallenge36
@jonmoxlev: An easy competitior to beat? Didn’t devin send bananas home, now he’s gonna send Wes home. He also got 3rd place on his first season. Man @MTVDevinWalker
@katrinaglick: I love them both but @MTVDevinWalker I really hope you pull through and win to show everyone you’re not just a puzzle guy 
@Sen8by30: “Leroy eat my ass!”@MTVDevinWalker please never not be on The Challenge ever again! #TheChallenge36
@ChaIIengeMania: Shocking result tonight! With @MTVDevinWalker getting his gold skull Skull, he has now defeated @johnnybananas & @WestonBergmann in eliminations! It’s a short list of competitors who have ever done that!!! #TheChallenge36
@_nixter: I think I’m the only one that loves @MTVDevinWalker like he’s purposely this obnoxious as a game strategy and YALL eat it up as a real life personality every single time #TheChallenge36
@brittan86195823: @MhysaNormani Tori is now attached to Devin. If the house vote is for Devin next week Tori is going in with it most likely being a girls elimination week. He wants Tori out. It’s actually fucking smart. @MTVDevinWalker
@Ally_Gents: “I’ve always played this game on a strict diet of cold beers and revenge.” Same @MTVDevinWalker #TheChallenge
@AlySobo: As someone who has been actively rewatching the challenge on cbs @WestonBergmann gets a ridiculously bad wrap. His biggest crimes are trash talk and being cocky. However he does NOT play as dirty as people claim! #leavewesalone #TheChallenge
@Stephenzavala9: So the past week I have been rewatching all the challenges on Amazon and after tonight’s episode and seeing people say @WestonBergmann isn’t loyal? Like WHAT?? He is always brutally honest and plays a smart game but has always been loyal. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeDoubleAgents
@irishgreenboi: And ppl doubted my man @MTVDevinWalker wouldn't win a physical elimination. Dats my dude! #TheChallenge #challenge36 #LetsGo #doubleagents
@GregBrzozowski Greg Brzozowski/WCIV-TV Charleston: I’ve been watching @ChallengeMTV for 17 years. This week was the saddest I’ve ever been watching an episode. Everyone’s scared & it shows. @WestonBergmann, you always play the right way, from going against the mob, to keeping true to your friends. You’re 1-of-1, man, thank you.
@honjeddles: Y’all can stay sleepin’ on @MTVDevinWalker, but homie’s now got elimination wins against @WestonBergmann, @johnnybananas, and @ZNichols15. #LetsGo #TheChallenge36
@luanm43: been watching #TheChallenge36 for 10 years and i’ve never seen a smarter player than @MTVDevinWalker 
@NamVoOfficial1: No matter if you like me or love me or dislike me or even hate me. I just want to wish all of you a merry Christmas  enjoy your time with your family’s. Wish you all the best and hopefully great blessings coming through your way! #SantaNam Santa Claus
@LexTriveri: @WestonBergmann Dude you're the best. Been watching you for 13 years. My brother got me a cameo from you for Christmas last year. It was awesome. Hope to see you on my TV for many more years. All the best to you and your wife.
@brittany_baldi: AYTO & MTV Challenge fans! Go subscribe to my FREE lifestyle sports podcast now! Dropping next week is an episode with Challenge vet @MTVDevinWalker! You do not want to miss it. Itunes & spotify — link in my bio xo The BosBabes @BabesBos
@ChallengeFanOG: “I’ve always played this game on a strict diet of cold beers and revenge” Seems like a great quote for new @MTVDevinWalker #ChallengeMania gear  #TheChallenge36 @SHOTOFYAGER
@ChaIIengeMania: There are ONLY TWO players in the history of the Challenge Skull who have defeated both @johnnybananas & @WestonBergmann in elimination: @MTVDevinWalker & @Bruce_Lee85 #TheChallenge36

@SHOTOFYAGER: TRUE STORY: We booked CASEY COOPER (@CASE_COOP) for tonight's Double Trouble without knowing this would be a Wes episode or elimination. Happy accident that we'll have his Fresh Meat Partner on with us tonight to break down #TheChallenge36! Hear it all at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania
@TheAllanAguirre: Breaking: Viacom CBS has just announced they are picking up a 22 Episode Order of a new sitcom title: Fuzzy Bunny and the Hawk. Starring: Tula Fazakerley, Christopher Tamburello, Jon Leguizamo, and Betty White  #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: I love the Young Bucks, but Kyle calling Fessy, Nelson, and Cory the Stupid Brigade had me dying  Wes really sold it by asking Fessy if the whole stupid brigade voted for him too lmao  #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Kam quieting all the boys arguing ! Damn, she's really said I'm the captain now.   #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: I know TJ said no harness, but wouldn't a harness make this more dangerous as it would pull on your back, limit your mobility, maybe give you a little whiplash on your fall?  #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Challenge Fans when Nicole got injured  #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@CohenBrian_: I see The Challenge medical team is still top notch. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Josh and Wes going down together #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: One of the big differences of being a Challenge Vet. Nany has been in Pole Wrestle/Headbangers before. Even though Natalie is way stronger, Nany can put up a fight. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Same thing goes for Theresa and Lolo.  Lolo on paper should win eays, but Theresa is a Challenge Vet, and having experience matters. Lolo still got the win, but it wasn't a wipeout like you'd expect. #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Darrell has 50 lbs on Lio and is a former Golden Gloves boxer, but Lio proves that even though wrestling might be scripted, you gotta be a legit athlete. The Demo GAWD killed it. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: MTV really let Amber B say she played rugby for 5 years just to have Gabby (whose 9 inches shorter), beat her clean. Editing team did her dirty. #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: It's not Tori's fault that Liv got hurt. You can't time a fall like that sometimes. However, did Tori need to be a bit of a bitch who said she didn't care if she hurt her? Not a #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: As much of a headbanger daily challenge is cool as hell to watch, two people got injured because there were 28 people going for physical contact who aren't professionals. 2 people getting hurt is kind of bound to happen. #TheChallenge36
@CohenBrian_: Big T might be the star of this season but if you gave me 500 tries I don't think I could remember her actual name. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: NFL instant replay on Josh and Wes's round. Josh had at least 30 lbs and almost half a foot on Wes. This should have been an easy dub. Wes pulled a Jordan on Josh. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Honestly, a valid complaint in any other year than 2020. I feel like in the year of quarantine, people got real creative with their frozen/packaged food. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Breakdown: Josh insert self into small CT/Kaycee squabble. Lies about Kaycee crying, CT immediately goes to apologize. Finds out Kaycee wasn't crying, Josh lies again saying he never said he cried. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Lio's main strength as a wrestler is his ability to talk on the mic and he just watched one of the worst trash talk fights in Challenge history lmaooo #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Devin kept asking Josh was 9 x 8 was and it was kind of annoying, but honestly, if Josh just yelled "72" then I think he wins the fight right then and there. Now, I'm actually doubting if he knew the answer. #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: MTV giving us all the Devin, Josh, and Tori content that we've been begging for. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: I've gotten a lot of clicks making fun of Devin, but I gotta say, he doesn't play a scared game whatsoever. The guy asked to get Bananas in elimination and won. Josh wouldn't go in the till end last season with a Red Skull on the line. #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Everyone voted for Devin/Nicole except for Wes, Nam, Devin, Kyle, and Natalie. Nicole and Liv were not available for the vote. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@emilylongeretta: Nam seeing the drama that is #TheChallenge36 is just so innocent & pure.
@emilylongeretta: Me: I'm only having one glass of wine tonight. Me to myself 30 seconds later: #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Kaycee saying she's not going to tell Leroy much is the same thing she done on 3 Seasons of Reality Television to all us viewers. Leroy gets the same Kaycee Couch experience we do. #TheChallenge36  #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: MTV giving us two hot Amber's and not showing us either is like when your parents buy you a Christmas present in September because it's on sale, but won't let you open it till Christmas. It's been real fucking weird. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Did anyone else think Wes and Devin's ropes are too long? I feel like they are way to close to their buzzers after their initial sprint. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Somehow, Devin is now a career 4-1 in eliminations with wins over both Wes and Bananas. Josh yelled he was a lay-up, but he's 0-3 in elims, while Devin's crazily put up some great stats. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@CohenBrian_: More time for Wes to spend on his 50 companies and monster truck. Big brain thinking. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: When Kam said Wes isn't the biggest mastermind in the house, my mind immediately went to one place. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: Watching Tori get upset that Devin is her new partner made this episode worth it for me. #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published Challenge Double Agents Episode 3 Recap: 10 Biggest Takeaways ... I breakdown:  - All 14 Wrestling Matches / - The Egg Quesadilla / - Josh v Devin / - CT/Big T sitcom / - Wes v Devin  #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge  https://t.co/172nzbIWRU?amp=1
@CSUGradAkirk: “We’re English and whatever language Nicole speaks! Haha @MTVDevinWalker never disappoints with his commentary #TheChallenge36
@CSUGradAkirk: Nany put up one heck of a fight vs natalie! #TheChallenge36
@CSUGradAkirk: Haven’t said this yet but I’m damn excited @theresa_m_jones  came back one of my favorites and glad she’s back #TheChallenge36
@CSUGradAkirk: Is Devin the only one that's defeated both Wes and Bananas in elimination? #TheChallenge36
- @LewisBr70318178: @CSUGradAkirk Leroy did too but Devin also beat Zach
@dc408dxnow: Off we go, and we have a change a teams after we had last week. Three teams being re-coupled as we now hear about the secret vote being made public after Kyle made that snake move. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And now they are going off on Fessy for not going in when the battle was a physical one and with the game he took out a champion last season. And Kam is making this clear at him: don’t mess with her. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Challenge time. And they’re headed into a while different atmosphere, and TJ is aboard the moving rig. This is gonna be fun. Road Kill. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: TJ put it out there that they are competing without the aid of a harness, hence the catch net that’s aboard the truck. We’ve had two ladies get injured. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And already, there’s this: Nicole’s injured shoulder means that she has to be medically evacuated from here. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And now Devin is getting into it with Josh for getting into his original show. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Deliberation time: and now Devin is making it public of this vote. And now the house is planning to put it on Tori & Cory. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Yikes. @MTVDevinWalker took out the champ a couple years back. Now he takes out his good friend. The first one was a puzzle, this one being an endurance test. The foamers will be out tonight to begin this holiday weekend. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And there’s another switch at nights end and in back to back weeks bc of Nicole’s withdrawal: Devin takes Tori, and Natalie will be with Cory. #DCChallenge
@MTVDevinWalker: Y’all it’s Christmas Eve! Stop taking me seriously I’m fkn around 



πŸ’€    πŸ’€    πŸ’€

Back on War of the Worlds we saw veteran after veteran get sent off, and here it's Wes who finds himself on the way out as he goes down to Devin... and whether you like him or not he does have a comparable elimination mark that's seen him take down not just Bananas and Wes, but also Zach too... even Jozea which was alarmed by what went down before that trip to the Crater involving the foamer king and Josh. And we also had Big D's partner Nicole get knocked out in the wrestling challenge, him being re-paired with Tori after that win, Leroy & Kaycee ascend to Agents status, and other things... and for a full recap, check out Allan Aguirre's Medium blog for the goodies.

This coming week The Challenge takes the Eve of New Year's Eve off, but we're not taking this last week of 2020 off, as we have a full week of ExtraTime goodies. Ahead: yet another MTV cameo going down tomorrow if you're staying in, a new parent to be headlining Team MTV's 2020 Christmas, and our favorite New Jersey crew going on two vacations to salvage their lost summer. But before all those: those who Natalie, Josh and co. know from the Big Brother and Survivor worlds are the latest to get Catfished. Join us for that tomorrow, and we know you're not gonna miss this... Enjoy the week ahead.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).