Saturday, December 12, 2020

DC SocialPulse Extra: Prelude to The Challenge Double Agents Premiere

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

We welcome you on back to Challenge Week in the world of MTV Reality and though it feels so far away, only four & a half short months have past since Johnny Bananas claimed his seventh Challenge title and Jenny became the most recent new champion by way of them reaching the summit of Total Madness. But thanks to the benefit of enhanced production guidelines spurred by the pandemic, we are not only lucky to have Season 36 of the fifth major pro sport be filmed, but also be fast-tracked from the beginning of the new year to kicking off our winter stuck at home.

The DCBLOG SocialPulse of the Premiere of The Challenge: Double Agents is coming your way in just a bit. But before we bring you the main event of a jaw-dropping first act from the northern reaches of this planet just beneath the Arctic Circle, we have more of the prelude to Wednesday's premiere. After the jump, the seven days before the first episode in this second pre-premiere diary, which includes Monday's special preview episode introducing us to this season, its players and its rookies. Also, there's the joy of Are You The One? alumni having to relive their season all over again. Enjoy...


ONE WEEK AWAY...  
@ChallengeMTV: The Challengers size up their new digs and their new competition. The Challenge: Double Agents premieres Wednesday, Dec 9 at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @CoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV All smiles night 1 #TheChallenge36
- @amba1210: @ChallengeMTV Watching this makes my heart full We all were so excited and happy it wasn’t a bunker 
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Debating confessionals, eating and puzzles. No one. Literally no one is better at puzzles. Few at swimming. And I mean my confessionals speak for themselves. Love yall though #thechallenge36
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: No one gives me credit for eating bc I was partners with the literal best eater. But for women....I'm at the top and that's facts. I'm not sure what girls can eat faster then me if any...
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I've gotta be more cocky. I know I seem self assured but I'm the opposite, especially on the challenge. I wish I had Kams mentality. I'm my own worse enemy most times 
- @iamkamiam_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Girl stop! You’re a big threat & I loveeeeee how you play the game! 
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @iamkamiam_ Kam you know I love you Red heart from our first FR wine talk lol.  You teach my old Ass so much!!! You're wise beyond your years and that's facts.
@mtvrrdarrell: Cooped up in a hotel room for 7days before Iceland. 8 more days until the premiere Television Wednesday Dec 9th 8/7c on @mtv #quarantine2020 #hotelworkout #challenge36 @ChallengeMTV
@WestonBergmann: Just dropped a mini-series documenting my life as I prep to leave for a show -- 6 episodes; 2 already live -- This is where I’ll be recapping every episode with the best analysis on the planet. This is also where I publish my too-hot-for-the-public Tweets http://patreon.com/westonbergmann
@WestonBergmann: We’re the mayors of throwback city @BradFiorenza  (PIC of them)
@ChallengeMTV: 30 agents, 10 skulls, and 1 epic competition. Double Agents, pack your bags and get ready for the mission of a lifetime. Wednesday, December 9 at 8/7c on @mtv. From Iceland, with love - #TheChallenge36
- @ChallengeMTV: We look pretty good with that gold skull. #TheChallenge36
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV This is what I been waiting on! A season where eliminations are a REQUIREMENT lemme do what I’m best at to get where I need to go lmao.
- @CoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV Best JOB in the World Earth globe americas!!
- @fessyfitness: @ChallengeMTV Sheeeesh 🌪 
- @Jay__Qs: @ChallengeMTV Omg omg omg I can’t freaking wait!!! Xmas is coming early!! One week baby!!!
@Jay__Qs: Oh hi Twitter! I’m sorry I have neglected you. I will be better.
@NatalieeAnd: OMG hi. literally been like 10 years since iv tweeted
@NatalieeAnd: @ChallengeMTV Just wanna say thank for all the love! Appreciate the warm welcome! xx Nat  CHILLLSSSS
@ChallengeMTV: CT's got his third wind and he's not stopping yet! The Challenge: Double Agents premieres WEDNESDAY, Dec 9 at 8/7c on @mtv. #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: All eyes are on the four-time Champ! #TheChallenge36 https://t.co/ZzFrRdesIW?amp=1
- @mtvrrdarrell: @ChallengeMTV Is it Wednesday yet 
@ChallengeMTV: Get in on the action! Vote below for which of these iconic Challenge seasons you want to watch again, then we'll run the season with the most votes ALL DAY next Wednesday, 12/9, leading up to the premiere of The Challenge: Double Agents! #TheChallenge36
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Vendettas!
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Vendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Is this even a question... vendettas 
@Variety: How MTV’s ‘The Challenge’ Safely Filmed ‘Double Agents’ in Iceland Amid COVID-19 (EXCLUSIVE) https://bit.ly/36wyUKw
- @ChallengeMTV: @Variety "It wasn't until the 'Double Agents' season, which premieres Dec. 9, that they had to figure out how to safely scout, travel cast and crew and film full-contact competitions amid the ongoing real-world pandemic." #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Could you win it all on #TheChallenge36? Like this tweet to uncover your fate in the game & we’ll remind you when there are new episodes of The Challenge: Double Agents starting this Wednesday at 8/7c on @MTV!
@SydneyBucksbaum: Nothing makes me happier than the continued #Survivor/#TheChallenge crossovers, especially since it means I now get to deep dive with champ @NatalieeAnd about all things #TheChallenge36 *and* Survivor. Check out our wide-ranging chat at @EW: https://t.co/powI2ogJSP?amp=1
@ChallengeMTV: Nelson and Cory are back at it AGAIN and they wasted no time diving into their gameplan. The Challenge: Double Agents Declassified premieres this Monday at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @CoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV The realest true friendship not just for tv !!  
- @_nelsonthomas: @ChallengeMTV #family
- @amba1210: @ChallengeMTV Fucking love this duo 
@TeenMom: We have a game plan! @CoryWharton is determined to take it all home for his family on the newest season of @ChallengeMTV. Before #TheChallenge36 premieres, catch the Double Agents 'Declassified' Special this Monday at 8/7c on @MTV! 
- @CoryWharton: @TeenMom You already know.... lol 
@ChallengeMTV: Kam and Leroy are ready to do whatever it takes to leave The Challenge as Champions together. Don't miss the season premiere this Wednesday at 8/7c on @mtv. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Wes and CT have been on the show for so long that a lot of fans don't even realize that Wes retired at one point in the mid 2000s, and  CT was banned from the show for a good few years.
@EW: One of #TheChallenge's most legendary players is finally back — and he's got something to prove. https://t.co/NWDaEKlKvm?amp=1
- @DerrickMTV: @EW Road Rules not Dead.
@ChallengeMTV: Get ready for the premiere of The Challenge: Double Agents by binging The Challenge on @cbsallaccess right NOW! #TheChallenge36 Sign up now with a free 7-day trial of #CBSAllAccess: https://cbs.com/all-access/?ftag=AAM-00-10ajd3a
@ChallengeMTV: The last time Nany and Theresa saw each other, things didn't end on good terms. Will this season open up those old wounds? The Challenge: Double Agents Declassified premieres MONDAY at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Jay is excited that he finally has a Survivor ally in the game! 🏝 Get ready for the premiere of The Challenge: Double Agents WEDNESDAY at 8/7c with The Challenge: Double Agents Declassified special on Monday at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @Jay__Qs: @ChallengeMTV @MTV Sooo stoked! We’re so damn cute !
@AREUTHE1: Amber doing the #AYTO fam PROUD on this season of the @ChallengeMTV Catch the launch special this Monday as the cast moves in ahead of the premiere of #TheChallenge36 on Weds, at 8/7c on @MTV
@amberborzotra: I love my fans..They’re definitely my fam! Revolving hearts
@lolojones: Ohhhh let’s go huntyyyy. 2020 Olympics was postponed. Competed on reality tv show instead. Curious to see who my roommates and competitors will be? Check out  
@ChallengeMTV Season premiere WEDNESDAY #TheChallenge36 #bahhhahhahaaga  #hidethecrazyandactlikealady
@iamkamiam_: Whenever I say ANYTHING the Queendom just knows  I like det.
@iamkamiam_: "@kcllakcm: This part right here had me dying the fake crying @iamkamiam_  Kam is funny asf " RT It’s so funny anytime anyone was around us this season they would just watch me & Lee like a screen & how we interact with each other cause they thought we were so funny 
@iamkamiam_: Y’all watch the Vlog yet 
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ This is pure comedy ... check it out 
@louismcollins_: The fact that @iamkamiam_ and @Bruce_Lee85 is really beefin over Target and Walmart has me weak 
- @iamkamiam_: @louismcollins_ I walked over to Target like
@iammikeyp: We tore Las Vegas up @Bruce_Lee85 ! We have memories & stories for days. All good things come to an end unfortunately! I’m happy to see and be a part of your growth and success. I know that you are going to crush it in Houston. Texas got a real ☝🏼
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iammikeyp Thank you my brother.... countless memories! You’re forever my famila. Let’s continue to dominate, see you in 2021 Cheers to a new chapter
@SHOTOFYAGER: Live look at @DerrickMTV & I getting ready for Wednesday... #TheChallenge36 #DoubleTrouble #ChallengeMania

TWO DAYS AWAY: DECLASSIFIED 
@lolojones: TWO! ⁣Get ready for Wednesday’s premiere of #TheChallenge36 with The Challenge: Double Agents Declassified WEDNESDAY at 8/7c on @ChallengeMTV !⁣
@ChallengeMTV: Have you found out which Double Agent you are on Instagram yet? Use our new filter and tag us in your story! #TheChallenge36 https://instagram.com/ar/823518518482344
- @_nelsonthomas: @ChallengeMTV Which agent are you ?!?!!! 🕵🏼
@ChallengeMTV: Lolo is no stranger to competition but this is a different ballgame. The Challenge premieres, THIS WEDNESDAY at 8/7c! But first, don't miss the launch special TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV This is why I love this guy!!! 
- @mtvrrdarrell: @ChallengeMTV 2 more days! 
@mtvrrdarrell: Let me just tell you this is the coldest season that I’ve ever been a part of. Make sure to tune in to the launch special of Double Agents tonight at 8/7c on @MTV @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36
- @iamkamiam_: @mtvrrdarrell @MTV @ChallengeMTV I feel like I know who you talking about here 
- @mtvrrdarrell: @iamkamiam_ @MTV @ChallengeMTV Lmaoooo
@SHOTOFYAGER: Happy Birthday to the GOAT, @TJLAVIN! Cant thank him enough for how generous he’s been with his time over the years. #ChallengeMania #TheChallenge36
@tjlavin: Las Vegas key to the city... Red heart I love Las Vegas. Thank you to everyone today as well.. love you all as well! Folded hands https://instagram.com/p/CIhMMNkBa8x/?igshid=qpjpil3qd0ay
@mtvcanada: 30 agents. 10 skulls. 1 epic competition. #TheChallenge36 starts Wednesday at 8e/5p! Follow this season's rookies: @amberborzotra @amba1210 @gabbydawnallen @itsjosephallen @TheLionelGreen @lolojones @mechiesocrazyy @NatalieeAnd
@ChallengeMTV: Kam and Leroy have DTR, defined the relationship, but now they are DTW, down to WIN! The Challenge premieres, THIS WEDNESDAY at 8/7c! But first, don't miss the launch special TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV My Hero
- @BodyPostivity97: But anyways Kam you never disappoint me with your confessional looks 
@iamkamiam_ 
@iamkamiam_: I’m so excited to grow at my own pace 
@iamkamiam_: Sips
@iamkamiam_: Walking in to kill the competition likeee
@iamkamiam_: Headed to my YouTube channel to upload more videos with @Bruce_Lee85 likeee
@iamkamiam_: Walking into tonight’s launch special likeeee
@ChallengeMTV: Nelson sacrificed his safety in the game so that Cory's spot in the final would be secure! #TheChallenge36 https://t.co/gpa9ukFlgl?amp=1
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV & won best elimination of the year in the process 
@amberborzotra: Lol @mtvrrdarrell and I in our own little world But hey, only 2 more days ya’ll!! Who’s ready for @ChallengeMTV this Wednesday, December 9th at 8/7c on @MTV #TheChallenge36
- @CaraNinjaMarie: @amberborzotra This team You all know that Darrell has been one of my all-time favorites for years & I’m definitely liking Amber so far - really looking forward getting to know more about her this season!
@ChallengeMTV: We've got TJ's 10 skulls RIGHT HERE! #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36#TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36 
#TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge36
- @ChallengeMTV: Get one for yourself with #TheChallenge36
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Me picking my gold skull up
@iamkamiam_: My debit card pulling up at Amazon like
@iamkamiam_: “This place don’t look like a bunker to me”
@AneesaMTV: Making em laugh from day 1 per usual  (GIF: "I'm talking about myself, relax")
@ChallengeMTV: #TheChallenge36 Launch Special is starting in FIVE minutes! Who's watching?
@AneesaMTV: And we are back at it again. Thank god there’s no bunker @mtv #doubleagents
@ChallengeMTV: You guys don't even KNOW what you're in for! #TheChallenge36  (GIF: CT - "I still get butterflies")
@ChallengeMTV: How I feel when I notice the sun is down but it's only 5pm. #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Darrell's face reaction)
@ChallengeMTV: Pour me a cup too please and thank you. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Big T - "I am here for the tea")
@ChallengeMTV: My phone pulling up TikTok for the 85th time that day like #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Kam doing a runway walk)
@Jay__Qs: I’m back baby! @ChallengeMTV #doubleagents
@ChallengeMTV: Psyching myself to stay up past 10pm #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Tori and Kam)
@ChallengeMTV: Everyone's nice, for now... #TheChallenge36
@a_sagona: I will say, I’m super excited to see Darrell back #TheChallenge36
@CrackedMac: We love to see @iamkamiam_ speaking out on social injustice! You better snatch your crown Queen! Let’s goooo! #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: "How did you get ready for this season?" #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Gabby to Amber M. - "Fitness!")
@ChallengeMTV: Calling all Barbz, report to the conference room right now. #TheChallenge  (GIF of Cory calling out someone)
@leshawnnnn: Lio with a story, rooting for him #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Whenever someone says, "tell me a little bit about yourself!" #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Nicole - "General first impression of me should be, 'Wow, she's gorgeous'")
@ChallengeMTV: My reflection when it sees me wearing the same pair of pants for the fourth day in a row. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Darrell - "They don't give a f___")
@ChallengeMTV: A Leo at any given time. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Aneesa - "I'm talking about myself, relax")
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Hahaha 
@CrackedMac: I LOVE @JOSHMBB19 That’s it. That’s the tweet. #TheChallenge36 https://pic.twitter.com/Tsn1weJRo3
@ConspiringBBish: I’ve missed @iamkamiam_ so much #TheChallenge36
@BodyPostivity97: I’m so glad to have Kam on my screen for this season. I miss her on the challenge so much. @iamkamiam_ #TheChallenge36
@TheLionelGreen: Hey guys, I’m #Lio @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36
@SHOTOFYAGER: Tori straight starting the podcast interviews NOW. “How will being a wrestler help you? What do you do there that will transfer over to here?” #TheChallenge36 #ChallengeMania
@courtbauer: Ready or not here’s the man of the hour…. @TheLionelGreen. Go get em! #TheChallenge36
@ChallengeMTV: Fountains be like #TheChallenge36  (GIF of Lio spitting upwards)
@LifeofCelly_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE looks SOOOO good this season. Can't wait to watch her dominate another season #TheChallenge36
@GamerVev: I really like Lio Rush #TheChallenge36
@MissAfrocan: Lio Stan account #TheChallenge36
@SHOTOFYAGER: I told you there would be a properly executed Death Valley Driver in tonight’s episode of #TheChallenge36! #ChallengeMania @TheLionelGreen
@TheLionelGreen: I’m not #TheGame, but you don’t want to play me! #TheChallenge36
- @sleepyibe: @TheLionelGreen Not Lio imitating HHH #TheChallenge36
@GOProWrestling: Lio Rush on the Challenge on Wednesday nights competing against NXT and AEW. And this month we get one of the Miz's Challenge wins on Netflix!
@_frankiefjr_: Sadly WWE did @TheLionelGreen dirty. His new run around the wrestling scene plus #TheChallenge36 is really doing him so good. Happy for him.
@nanysnoodles: Lio Rush was the star of that special episode #TheChallenge36
@qveeenRay: Anyways I’m defending Lio all season and that’s that on that   #TheChallenge36
@fessyfitness: Who want beef I want all the smoke @ChallengeMTV #Challenge36
@ChallengeMTV: 2020 in a nutshell. #TheChallenge36  (GIF: Kyle - "What the hell is this?")
@tvobservatory: My level of joy for having a new season of #TheChallenge36 in my life
@WestonBergmann: If you watch that season trailer and tell me The Challenge isn’t the greatest show on television you’re literally full of shit and I’d embarrass you on a debate stage. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge36
- @fessyfitness: @WestonBergmann Preach 
@fessyfitness: Someone who is playing checkers would judge off a sneak peak.. someone who is playing chess would wait to see how the season plays out #challenge36
@DonnyThompsonBB Donny Thompson/Big Brother: Watching @ChallengeMTV is like Christmas coming early! Love seeing @amberborzotra on my tv. Hope she does well! Looks like an amazing season..
- @amberborzotra: @DonnyThompsonBB Donny!! This just made my heart so happy Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support. I miss you loads Sending light your way!
@Bruce_Lee85: "@Wynton_Mohorn: The fact that @Bruce_Lee85 said this will be his final challenge tho. @ChallengeMTV @MTV #TheChallenge36" RT Yesssssir... you heard it straight from me. This is my last season competing on the Challenge
@Bruce_Lee85: "@trene_r: @Bruce_Lee85 you have always given it your all no matter what. So, never think you have let your fans down. Proud of you for always being true to yourself and real competitor. #TheChallenge36" RT Thank you 
@Bloop_1: Someone please get @iamkamiam_ a new gif because sis I CAN NOT 
@emilylongeretta: It’s been 6 minutes and @CoryWharton hasn’t mentioned his kids yet? shook. #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: I don't have cable so I don't know what's going on with the preview episode tonight #TheChallenge36
@TheAllanAguirre: Devin lost to Jenna in a mental portion of the Rivals 3 final. Known Puzzle Expert, Jenna Compono. #TheChallenge36
@emilylongeretta: Recorded a podcast today in which @SHOTOFYAGER described one #TheChallenge36 competitor is so attractive they look “like a vacation in the form of a human.” I can’t wait to share with y’all who it is 
@emilylongeretta: Woah, Lio is married with two kids + a pregnant wife! Talk about high stakes... #TheChallenge36

LAST CALL: Two Days Left, and AYTO Comes to Netflix 
@ChallengeMTV: The Double Agents start their mission TOMORROW. Watch the first five minutes of the premiere right NOW! The Challenge: Double Agents premieres Wednesday, December 9 at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge36
- @TheLionelGreen: @ChallengeMTV Sneak peak!!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be nuts!
- @NamVoOfficial1: @ChallengeMTV Didn’t know anything but this MAN means DANGER  @tjlavin  🕶
- @lolojones: @ChallengeMTV Tj said a million dollars. That’s all I needed to hear. Never ran faster in my life, not even at The Olympics
@ChallengeMTV: The Challenge: Double Agents starts TOMORROW at 8/7c, so this is your last chance to like this tweet to find out your fate in the game & get reminders to watch new episodes of #TheChallenge36 every Wednesday on @MTV!
- @TheLionelGreen: @ChallengeMTV WE READY! 
- @ChallengeMTV: @TheLionelGreen You'd be more focused on finding love than winning the money. 
- @TheLionelGreen: @ChallengeMTV Says who!!? I’m winning that money! Stop playing with me 
@TheLionelGreen: Let the games begin
@HollywoodLife: .@CoryWharton reveals why he returned for #TheChallenge36, despite having a newborn baby at home. Plus, what he did differently to train, why he was more motivated to win than ever and more. EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: http://hollywood.li/35Hu8pS
- @CoryWharton: @HollywoodLife 1 day away! 
@CJKoegel: Do y’all really want me to come back to the @ChallengeMTV ? #Comeback #MTV #TheChallenge @BunimMurray
@CJKoegel: Overwhelmed by your support! Thanks for all the love! I talked to my wife and if @BunimMurray calls, it’s GO TIME! #comeback #mtv #thechallenge
@MsKevin504: I see @iamkamiam_ and @Bruce_Lee85 have been productive in Houston. Moving and getting settled in all while creating good content for us.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: How I been in vacation for over a week. Not taking care is myself mentally or physically. And the last three days been doing the most at being a health nut and today i don't feel good?! I'm going back to being a degenerate..... Lol Jk. Imma be a good girl until 2021 
@CBSBigBrother: Kaycee and Fessy went to The Challenge FINAL on their first season and now two more allies have joined them! Watch it all go down on @ChallengeMTV: Double Agents premiering tomorrow at 8/7c on MTV!
@smFISHMAN: Ahead of the premiere of @ChallengeMTV on @MTV, check out my new wide-ranging interview with “Rookie” @TheLionelGreen about his experience, how pro wrestling prepared him and more: https://tvinsider.com/974992/challenge-double-agent-mtv-lio-rush-mtv/ #TheChallengeDoubleAgents
@TheLionelGreen: Here on a mission! Catch yours truly TOMORROW night at 8/7c, on the ALL NEW season premiere of @MTV ’s @ChallengeMTV : #DoubleAgents!! Television #TheChallenge36
@NamVoOfficial1: x'1 more day left till the PREMIERE starts !!! @ChallengeMTV „DOUBLE AGENTS“!!! Make sure you guys are available for the premiere on Wednesday tomorrow! @ 8/7c. #TheChallenge36
@ashleeonair: THE CHALLENGE is back tomorrow on @MTV ! @ChallengeMTV & we gone tune in and root for my DAWG @_nelsonthomas LegGo
- @_nelsonthomas: Shout out @ashleeonair @iHeartRadio
@dc408dxtr: A moment to say Happy Birthday to #ChallengeMania and as I wrote here not long ago, @DerrickMTV & @ShotOfYager have certainly given us the gold standard in covering this show on the podcast front. Looking forward to hearing you both again during Double Agents in 10 days' time.
- @DerrickMTV: @dc408dxtr @SHOTOFYAGER Much Love DC! Thank you! That’s a monster review! 
@theRealKrisKay: Thank you for three OUTSTANDING years of #ChallengeMania without which the real stories wouldn't be told !! I appreciate all that y'all do! Keep doing it b/c I KNOW I'm not the only one that loves y'all  @DerrickMTV @SHOTOFYAGER #ThankYou #TheChallenge
@DerrickMTV: Pre-Season Power Rankings BONUS PODCAST is UP!! - Where would you rank each competitor?! Who are your front runners?? Who’s gonna have a hard time?? -Hear how Me and @SHOTOFYAGER broke it down! - Available for patrons at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania #TheChallenge36
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP! It’s our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY #ChallengeMania Podcast where @DerrickMTV discuss the journey so far, answer your questions AND BREAK DOWN #TheChallenge36 Super Trailer! LISTEN HERE: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F42302523
@WestonBergmann: Shoutout to the OGs, @ChaIIengeMania! The ESPN of MTV!
@SHOTOFYAGER: You’ve heard / seen it in the ads for #TheChallenge36...It’s THE FIFTH SPORT (or at least we like to have fun calling it that)...represent over at http://ChallengeMania.Shop where we have you covered! 🛍https://challengemania.threadless.com/designs/fifth-spot-white #ChallengeMania
- @DerrickMTV: @SHOTOFYAGER You mean during Prime Time?!! During Sunday Night Football?!!
@CSUGradAkirk: Hit that subscribe button to the official challenge podcast with @tori_deal  and @AneesaMTV  should be interesting to get a weekly podcast with two people that were there. Going to be additional podcast along with challenge mania with @SHOTOFYAGER and @DerrickMTV
@morgan_willett: Thank you Twitter for reminding me that this happened 4 years ago to this day.  IYKYK.
@morgan_willett: Need a laugh today? Here’s me in a llama Christmas sweater with a flame thrower.... (I’ve clearly been heavily influenced by @johnnybananas) #merrychristmasyafilthyanimals
- @johnnybananas: @morgan_willett And that was the very moment I knew... 
- @Bruce_Lee85: @johnnybananas And this was the very moment I knew that I loved @morgan_willett just as much as you 
- @johnnybananas: @Bruce_Lee85 Great minds think alike my brother ❤
@SHOTOFYAGER: I am pretty sure @DerrickMTV & I have secured our 1st guest of the season for this Wednesday’s DOUBLE TROUBLE PODCAST covering the premiere of #TheChallenge36 & all I will say is I think you guys are going to be pleased. A future Hall of Famer who hasn’t been on CM in a while!
@kailah_casillas: Off to America today for the first time in almost 7 months. Excited to see my fam & friends but sad to be leaving @SamRobertBird 
@lashtweets: I either dreamt that I promoted this this morning or someone got a really weird text from me. Come for the Challenge pitch, stay for the aggressive RAANAP pitch https://t.co/JnEP0KUFxX?amp=1
@TheAllanAguirre: I broke down players allegiances and enemies going into Double Agents.   Also, if you only care about gossip, I list all returning cast members reality tv hookups.  I just published Challenge Double Agents Cast: Every Past Hookup, Enemies, and Alliances https://t.co/R8mKlQSoWc?amp=1
@Reali_TeaPod: Ep. 15 #TheChallenge36 preview with Challenge LEGEND @WestonBergmann  Join us as we talk with Wes about the upcoming season of the Challenge, his Challenge history, and more! Available anywhere you get your pods  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2X6Ykh6aZVW8I3YlnZ3S9O?si=7sWXOMTbT_akoVJxQikOrg  iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-reali-tea-podcast/id1531224876?i=1000501545946  This team is some up-and-comers and they really knew their shit. Give it a listen!
@lashtweets: Not sure how to feel #thechallenge
@johnnybananas: If you know you know 🏌 @ShooterMcGavin_ #HappyGilmore #bananasdoingthings
@robcesternino: With all the familiar faces on the #TheChallenge36, I brought in our in-house experts, @lashtweets & @CohenBrian_, to get me ready to watch the new season and pick my new favorite players
- @CSUGradAkirk: @robcesternino @lashtweets @CohenBrian_ Been a minute since you’ve talked the challenge! Really enjoyed this podcast Brian coming to the network was the reason why I got into rhap
@TheAllanAguirre: Wrote 30 Player Previews, and the internet really let her be the most clicked on/viewed one
@shundawg: Cheering on @mtvrrdarrell this season! Thanks @DerrickMTV and @SHOTOFYAGER for letting me meet this awesome legend. Can't wait for #TheChallenge36
@CohenBrian_: For all the new #TheChallenge fans this season, two homework assignments before the premiere tomorrow- Listen to me and @lashtweets get @robcesternino up to speed on the season - Watch the “meet the cast special” on MTV from last night (very well done)
@emilylongeretta: The most wonderful time of the year! On this week's #WatchWithUs, @SHOTOFYAGER joined and we broke down ALL THINGS #TheChallenge36 — including the new cast + the newly single. Listen: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/watch-with-us-us-weekly-tv-news-and-interviews/id1351436080
@survivorcbs: Natalie and Jay hope their #Survivor connection will give them an edge as they work together on @ChallengeMTV: Double Agents, premiering tomorrow at 8/7c on MTV!
@iamkamiam_: Our first impressions of the rookies #TheChallenge36
@iamkamiam_: If y’all like this I’ll upload part 2 with our impressions of all the vets
@TheLionelGreen: I’ve never seen so many emails in my life. This is going to be a special #holidayseason #LioClause
@ShelAlexander: Before the new season of the @ChallengeMTV gets underway get caught up with @jchidleyhill and I on TWO EPISODES of #YouKilledIt #OnBlast  The @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Interview https://youtube.com/watch?v=r2Io2GycddY  #TheChallengeDoubleAgents Season Preview and cast breakdown https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_2A6m1GhI
@Bruce_Lee85: Fresh Meat.... listen to our thoughts of the rookies #TheChallengeDoubleAgents
@MTV: The Double Agents start their mission TOMORROW! You can watch the first five minutes right now! Don't miss the premiere of @ChallengeMTV: Double Agents tomorrow at 8/7c on MTV! #TheChallenge36
@TVGuide: .@WestonBergmann teases #TheChallenge36 and how COVID might be changing the show long-term  https://trib.al/UfsVWSw
@lolojones: "@MJKolhoff: @lolojones I've been so stoked for this season!! I'm so glad @ChallengeMTV got Lolo on a regular season!! She's the best combo of athleticism, sense of humor, good looks & crazy competitiveness that we'll have seen on the #challenge36 I can't wait to what she can do!!" RT Once they said @LouiseHazel wasn’t going to be there and no limes allowed. I said cool, book me. 
@SHOTOFYAGER: The Declassified Special was so good & felt so much like a real episode of #TheChallenge that @DerrickMTV & I recorded a Podcast on it. We were joined by the one & only @mtvrrdarrell! Available for all of you to enjoy tomorrow at http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com (maybe even TONIGHT!)

@RyanDevlin: In honor of Are You The One? trending on @netflix, a handful of pics from that wonderfully insane time on Season 1. We laughed, we cried, we probably got STDs just being near that mansion. #perfectmatch #inachallengeimcallingwaterfallingforyou https://instagram.com/p/CIZue0iJ-JO/?igshid=1soi2sw62tgxe
@shandathapanda: According to my calculations, my season of Are You The One hits Netflix tomorrow. Are people actually going to watch?
@shandathapanda: my favorite thing about ppl seeing are you the one for the first time is that they think it was literally filmed like a day ago— so im being told that i “need to shit myself into a coma” lmfaoooooo...bitch, jokes on u, ive been tryin to
@MaybachDiamonds: I changed my bio literally within minutes of the show premiering
@MaybachDiamonds: I’m gonna need all my AYTO brothers and sisters to do everything we possibly can to get are you the one to #1 on Netflix. Don’t you want to tell your kids that for a brief moment in history were the coolest thing in the world? I mean I’m not having kids but still
@MaybachDiamonds: Watch my full interview with @MTVDevinWalker on my YouTube! He tells exactly how he pulled all those white skulls in Rivals 3. There actually was a trick!
@MaybachDiamonds: This may honestly be the happiest I’ve ever been in my life 
@MaybachDiamonds: I’m watching the first episode drunk as fuck right now and I’m blown away this is absolutely unreal. Literally every moment I’m on the screen everything I say is comedy it’s fascinating to watch
@MaybachDiamonds: Literally every second I’m on the screen is clown town
@MaybachDiamonds: Am I the only one on the cast who was given a million dollar check for this Netflix deal?
@MaybachDiamonds: Celebr8 good times
@MaybachDiamonds: I’m going to do an Instagram live at 9 PM eastern! I’ve never done one before I’m nervous come talk to me ask me any questions you want about the show!
@blacuesta: "@FatSancho: Its on Netflix and 6 years later more relevant than ever. Johns knee is Covid-19 and @blacuesta nose is society." RT 2020 in a scene
- @rabbitry226: @blacuesta Are you alright, Briana? How are you feeling now?
- @blacuesta: @rabbitry226 After 6 years my nose is fine, but my pride and dignity still hurts
@blacuesta: "@dammitduncan: @blacuesta how does it feel to be netflix famous?" RT Traumatic
@blacuesta: My anxiety through the mfn roof 
@blacuesta: "@HeyImDion: watching AYTO on netflix rn and it made me realize that i’ve been following @blacuesta since 2014" RT It’s been a long journey my friend, can’t believe the past is here to haunt me
@blacuesta: "@bree5lee: Rewatching AYTO and @blacuesta literally has my crying  totally forgot about her baby" RT I still would give up anything for that to have been a different outcome. That will never change. Until we meet again one day 
@blacuesta: All that really goes on in my head these days is: bodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyodyoydoydoydoydoyodyodyodyodyodyody
@JessAndreatta: Omg I’m watching the first episode of our season and cringeeeeeeee  why was I like that 
@MTV_Christina: @RyanDevlin i have an idea! Let’s chat! #teameleven 


💀    💀    💀

To come your way in just a bit, the 'Pulse of Premiere Night of The Challenge: Double Agents... and if you haven't checked out how everyone got to react to it, you're gonna be in for a treat as a big first challenge and TJ Lavin's patented "Teej-Bomb" rocks the house. 

But before all that, all throughout this fall in between the end of the last MTV cycle and the start of this one I have been devoting my energies to my YouTube channel. While you all have been in quarantine and in lockdown at home, I have posted well over 100 videos from my DC Vegas trips over the years to satisfy your hunger for some fresh content. And that is continuing this winter as I've been hard at work on DC Coast to Coast: a series of flashback vlogs covering two of other non-Vegas trips from the past.
   Soon I'll be posting more of my videos from my 2017 trip to Disneyland, for which the XXX Dirty 30 season was revealed while I was celebrating my niece's birthday there. But before that, I'm posting videos of my 2008 adventures in New York City. Tonight, two videos covering my Friday night in the Big Apple which will be sandwiched around tonight's two DCBLOG diaries: the first one of this Saturday doubleheader goes up in just a bit, followed by the bright lights of Times Square -- that goes up after the Pulse of the premiere around 9:30PM ET. Check it all out at YouTube.com/DC408Dxtr... see you there, and be sure to rejoin us shortly for the main event.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).