Monday, April 19, 2021

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge All-Stars - "I've Got Power"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

And we welcome you back... and if there is reason to perhaps look forward to the start of the week - if it wasn't an intentional one on our part, it's this one: Week 3 of The Challenge All-Stars from the angle of those in social world, and brought to you by this DCBLOG website.

There's little doubt that this offering is perhaps the biggest draw for many of you to subscribe (or at least to take a free trial) to Paramount+, and the first two weeks have been something. And previously, the one daily challenge TJ Lavin looks forward to dishing out more than any took an entirely different route: asking just Challenge-related trivia to the competitors, and Aneesa took down Ruthie heads up to just relax in her street clothes in the arena. But in the house, Katie and Trishelle opened up bad blood from their time together before the ladder was the first one eliminated when Kendal took her down.

As we are getting ever closer to what we hope with our crossed fingers  to be a summer to remember, following that tough opener in the water and the week 2 trivia-fest the daily challenge of week 3 brings up a classic from years past: teams having to do what they can to break a cold one on the ice in the scorching sun -- and that includes getting it on in public view. Meanwhile, some years-old tensions with a few all-stars will sure to boil over also in the heat of Argentina... and we also get our first business when it comes to late night pleasure thanks to two allies.

After the break, we bring you the SocialPulse of Week 3 of The Challenge All-Stars as, for the second time, the men are up for elimination. And as we had some business offline to take care of, thanks for staying with us in having to wait until Monday to bring this to you - and welcome to a new week...


COUNTDOWN TO WEEK 3  
@ChallengeMTV: If you could ask The Challenge: All Stars cast ANY questions, what would you ask? Comment below and they might just answer...
@brittany_baldi: Could not be more proud of my friend & fellow #MTV Challenge competitor @TheMarkLong for helping create the new #ChallengeAllstars season. Also LOVE that @tjlavin is hosting that season! I have been watching my homies compete 
- @TheMarkLong: @brittany_baldi Thank you B! #TheChallengeAllStars 
@DerrickMTV: With her back up against the wall, @KendalSheppard proved she wasn’t a push over after all!! Take a listen as this Yogi, Nurse and former @ChallengeMTV Champ joins Me and @SHOTOFYAGER to help me eat my words! NEW PODCAST! http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars
@jonbrennan_com: Can’t wait to see what #BBBEEEEFFFF @MTVBeth does on this weeks episode of @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars @ChallengeMTV on @paramountplus !! awesome entertaining and nostalgic series! Great job @themarklong @bunimmurray #TrueStory @GamerVev #realworld  #realworldhomecoming  @RealWorldMTV
@TheMarkLong: Who’s ready for the #2021 version of this classic challenge? Tune in this Thursday for episode 3 of #TheChallengeAllStars only on @paramountplus 
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong I truly couldn’t believe this was happening when it was happening. 15 years later, same bro, same. With an even worse Freezer Burn.
- @JiselaDelgado: @TheMarkLong Nobody, not a soul, not a human being.... MTV ..... I know let’s have them melt ice!
- @JustJem24: @TheMarkLong I remember watching this challenge back in like 2004 and wanting to try it so badly. I truly manifested it into my life.
- @MelindastolpMTV: @TheMarkLong Can’t wait to watch!! Lol I will always remember watching this challenge! 
@mtvrrdarrell: Is it Thursday yet  @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV  #TheChallengeAllStars
- @DerrickMTV: @mtvrrdarrell @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV Can’t come fast enough!! #TGIT
- @JustJem24: @mtvrrdarrell I wish I could relive this night
- @hbarfield13: @mtvrrdarrell @paramountplus That was you the first night we all went out in Thailand. Then you trying to wrestle everyone me shortly after 
- @mtvrrdarrell: @hbarfield13 @paramountplus Lmao 
- @JiselaDelgado: @mtvrrdarrell Couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to be with!
@JiselaDelgado: How we spent our days and nights and everything in between!
@JiselaDelgado: Me and @JustJem24 going into tomorrow’s episode like...
@amba1210: FINALLY WATCHING ALL STARS
@TheMarkLong: Now THIS is how it’s done! #TheChallengeAllStars @WeWantOGs @paramountplus
@TheMarkLong: Actual picture of Jisela and Alton waiting to watch episode 3 of #TheChallengeAllStars dropping tomorrow on @paramountplus  @JiselaDelgado
@TheAllanAguirre: Btw, Episode 3 of Challenge All Stars delivers just as good as the previous two episodes in my opinion. My recap will be posted Friday or Saturday!
@helloalievans: TJ Lavin hosting #TheChallenge36 vs TJ Lavin hosting All Stars
@deena_duke13: I don’t mind waking up at 4am to work out on Thursdays. Early Bird gets to watch @MTVAllStars before anyone else wakes up! #TheChallengeAllStars @TheMarkLong @DerrickMTV @mtvrrdarrell @KendalSheppard @AneesaMTV @PlanetRuthie
@W00DZ: Thursday... the only day of the week that I get up before my alarm! Another solid episode of #TheChallengeAllStars! Cannot wait to watch again later! @paramountplus
@DerrickMTV: Just saw 2 people at the airport with a Morning Beer...just sayin. http://ChallengeMania.Shop 
@kellwiththetea: Jemmye has never gotten the credit for how well she knows every move people will make and how well she makes her own moves. #TheChallengeAllStars
@RudnickRants: What a truly DYNAMIC duo, I did not have @MTVBeth and @JustJem24 on my 2021 Bingo Card for most unlikely pairing #TheChallengeAllStars @MTVAllStars
@JustJem24: If I’m gonna do one thing it’s put my political science degree to use in a @ChallengeMTV house.
@briankaoz: Woke up early just to watch new episode! #mtv #mtvchallenge #thechallengeallstars @TheMarkLong @DerrickMTV @JiselaDelgado @mtvrrdarrell


AS THEY SAW IT: "I've Got The Power"  
@ChallengeMTV: #TheChallengeAllStars are doing whatever it takes to break the ice for a win and some are no stranger to pulling out tricks for this familiar territory. Streaming now on @paramountplus #ParamountPlus
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Let’s get weird!! 
- @WeWantOGs: @ChallengeMTV Are You Not Entertained!!! #TheChallengeAllStars 
@SHOTOFYAGER: “We’ve got the #ChallengeMania Mind Here!” - @AneesaMTV  Haha LOVE IT! @DerrickMTV AKA #TheChallenge MANIA MIND!! #TheChallengeAllStars #WeWantOGs
@JiselaDelgado: enjoy the show!!
@WeWantOGs: I think @tjlavin ‘s laugh during episode 3 of #TheChallengeAllStars is the entire show’s MOOD so far  It’s so great to see the BEST host on television having soo much fun @paramountplus
- @PlanetRuthie: @WeWantOGs Never seen TJ laugh so much and we’re only 3 episodes in! 
- @TrishelleC: @WeWantOGs Who is cuter than @tjlavin though. Except when he laughs at us falling 30 ft into water 
@samalama8974: Omg #TheChallengeAllStars has the best soundtrack!! Bringing back all the best old school music! Just another reason we need a season 2.. hint hint. This show just gets better every week!!! @TheMarkLong @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV @WeWantOGs
@EricBanks: Big Easy:Hey @nehemiahlclark it’s Thursday / Neh: Yooo!, I’m just chillin / Easy:Word!!! You know what today is? / Neh:Yessir, episode 3 now streaming on @paramountplus   Easy: Hell yea! #thechallengeallstars @challengemtv Say Less... / Neh:Now lets just figure out the seasons / Easy: Eyes
@JustJem24: "@CraigEffingD: #TheChallengeAllStars is the top tier show I’ve been missing. Loved seeing @JustJem24 thrive this week" RT Thank you babyyyy
@iamKimmieHo: If @MTVBeth and @TheMarkLong had a challenge baby it’s definitely @JustJem24. I cannot unsee this now. Also the age really lines up  @WeWantOGs
@TeckHolmes: Team #SkinItToWinIt we’re too hot for tv... @mtv @challengemtv @thechallengeallstars New episode streaming now on @paramountplus @ Bariloche, Argentina https://instagram.com/p/CNs7uf4FICq/?igshid=h2s0c77htri0
@MTVBeth: "@Julief125: We need to know how @MTVBeth feels about "her daughter" @JustJem24 boo'ed up with her tenderoni @NehemiahMTV on @MTVAllStars? #TheChallengeAllStars" RT The perfect son in law @NehemiahMTV @JustJem24 #challengeallstars #realworld  #ParamountPlus #bethstolarczyk #bethsdailyvibes #tenderoni @WeWantOGs @TheMarkLong #madonnabritney
@alex_wham: @MTVBeth and @JustJem24 when they link:  I just wanna say I have been waiting for the arrival of queens JEMMYE AND BETH. THE ARRIVAL DID NOT DISAPPOINT #TheChallengeAllStars
@johnnybananas: Eric shakes his booty and we stop being polite, and start getting REAL when the cast of @RealWorldMTV stops by my Sleepover! • It all goes down TOMORROW  NIGHT on an ALL NEW @CelebSleepover after SNL on @nbc #CelebritySleepover #NBC #TheRealWorld @thehappyhourwHB
@CelebSleepover: Eric Nies says @MTV's The Real World: Homecoming was the first and last authentic reality TV show. Watch an all new episode of #celebritysleepover SATURDAY after SNL on NBC! @johnnybananas
@TheMarkLong: TJ tells me I have to keep my shirt on or my 230lbs of twisted steel will melt the ice instantly @tjlavin #TheChallengeAllStars Just kidding...but episode 3 just dropped on @paramountplus @WeWantOGs
@TheMarkLong: And it continues in Episode 3!!! BEST HOST ON TV @tjlavin #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Omg I’m let my bad folks #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Ain’t NOBODY scared of her pls stop #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Of course @DerrickMTV with the play by play #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Jisela what is that dance baby don’t do that!!! #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Why @mtvrrdarrell lift his leg to pee tho? #challengeallstars
@latwall: Yeah I have no idea what the hell happened in any of the challenges I wasn’t on! #TheChallengeAllStars
@latwall: ODB!! The music is fire! #TheChallengeAllStars
@jonnamtv: I want to live tweet right now but my phone is at 2%. #TheChallengeAllStars 
@DerrickMTV: Im not weird, you’re weird! @paramountplus @jonnamtv @AneesaMTV @latwall #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Ok Kendal looking cute in the blue! #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Look at @mtvrrdarrell promoting studying for the kids!! #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Let’s be real I don’t know none of the challenge questions!! We were doomed from the start! #challengeallstars
@MissArissa: If you couldn’t tell by the looks on my face- Ice is not my thing- #TheChallengeAllStars
@MissArissa: “It’s a mess.” Alton #thechallengeallstars
@MissArissa: I was a team captain on this one. I volunteered even though I was tight af when I saw those ice blocks. #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Everybody got lit at the Patagonia pub!! #challengeallstars
@MissArissa: I also had the hammer. #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Cuddle action!! Ply with it !! @NehemiahMTV @JustJem24  #challengeallstars
@MissArissa: Was I snoring tho? Cool audio. They got mad jokes. They need to be playing the snore sound when people are talking to me sometimes... Jonna dragged me once for “Mhhhmmmm” and “yessing”people to death  cuz she peeped I checked out of the conversations immediately
@JiselaDelgado: If she had used that ligh saber them dudes would have riot! #challengeallstars
@ChallengeFanOG: Actual footage of @MissArissa summoning the sun #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus @MTVAllStars @WeWantOGs
- @KendalSheppard: @ChallengeFanOG Shoot! I'm late!!! Ugh. Missing this up is almost as bad as messing up the platform.. Face with rolling eyes #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: "@reneezy_baby: Kellyanne is a good friend to check Kendal about her volume when drunk. As a girl whose voice increases significantly when drunk, I completely understand the struggle #thechallengeallstars" RT So FUNNY!! I was completely oblivious too.. here I thought I was being all sly... Thanks @KellyAnneJudd !! Next drink is on me!! #THECHALLENGEALLSTARS
@KendalSheppard: "@RealityRadioPod: I want @KendalSheppard to have some type of power every episode lol #TheChallengeAllStars" RT Same! #THECHALLENGEALLSTARS
@KendalSheppard: From now on, I'd like to be referred to as "Kendal the Komodo Dragon". Please and Thank you. #TheChallengeAllStars
@MikeyTBH: As much fun as it would’ve been to see Kendall use the lifesaver, I don’t blame her for not using it. Who wants to be the first one to set off a grenade like that without knowing what you’re gonna end up destroying around you!? #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: "@lacontessa420: I’m loving the soundtrack to #TheChallengeAllStars" RT Alexa, play 90's jams. #THECHALLENGEALLSTARS
@FuriousStylezzz: I love Kendal’s power trip. Everyone was just shiting on her last week #TheChallengeAllStars
@mkchlada13: Very here for a @NehemiahMTV and @JustJem24 team up. #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: "@MikeyTBH: Arissa praying to the sun for help in melting this gargantuan ice block just took me all the way out #TheChallengeAllStars" RT Crazy thing is... IT WORKED! I swear to God above not 30 seconds later, the sun came OUT!! No lie... I didn't think they'd show all this stuff with her and I'm so happy they did!!! #Magic #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: "@MikeyTBH: Did Darrell really pee on the ice block!? The one everyone is rubbing up against to try and melt!? #TheChallengeAllStars" RT It was uh.. more of.. a... um.. team effort... #TheChallengeAllStars
@GamerVev: Arissa trying to summon the sun like... #TheChallengeAllStars
@TripleBeees: Nehemiah out there playing in the snow like a Husky
@emilylongeretta: God #TheChallengeAllStars is so good. That’s all
@DN_Floyd: Gotta be honest, #TheChallengeAllStars makes me so happy. Regardless of what’s going on in life, I at least know that for 45 minutes every Thursday I will be grinning from ear to ear watching that show.
@MTVsoundtrack: The stakes have never been higher!  Watch 22 legends compete in #TheChallengeAllStars now streaming on @paramountplus + listen to all the iconic music HERE http://ow.ly/topg50Ekd5X
@KendalSheppard: Watching #TheChallengeAllStars with my boys.. here's their commentary.. 
@KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Ha! Did you say "mud bath"?!
@KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Wait- DID YOU SEE THEM NAKED?! Hahaha.. LOOOOOK!! WHY IS HE NAAAAAKED? WHY? WHYYYY?!!! ...Put swimming trunks on... What if a bug stings their butts? Sheesh. Put swimming trunk on...
@KendalSheppard: 8 yr old: Oh this one again.. I hope we don't see women peeing on the ice.. 5 yr old: I hope we don't see women POOPINH on the ice!! 
@KendalSheppard: TJ tells the directions... 5 yr old: UH UH. This sounds important. Me: Lol.. it does? 5 yr old: Yeah cause if you don't do it they'll fire you!!
@KendalSheppard: My husband laughed for the first time this season to.... @KellyAnneJudd twerking on the ice! ❤
@KendalSheppard: 8 yr old: Some of these people have a lot of muscle but they're not... like... that smart..
@amba1210: I have so many favorites on Challenge All Stars 
@ChallengeFanOG: “And we have the #ChallengeMania mind” @SHOTOFYAGER & @DerrickMTV getting a nice little shout out from @AneesaMTV on #TheChallengeAllStars @MTVAllStars @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV @WeWantOGs
@iamKimmieHo: Family picture with Alton as the boyfriend Jemmye takes home to meet her parents for the first time. #TheChallengeAllstars @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars
@Irving_A07: Love the friendship between @MTVBeth & @syrusmtv True OGs #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars
@Irving_A07: I don’t want to share too much on here yet because I know not many have watched, but I don’t understand what a certain someone’s issue with Kendal is. Must be mad because she’s 1. A champ, 2. Naturally blonde and 3. Queen of Twitter #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars
@kmacisco: Ok I LOVE that @MTVBeth loves @JustJem24 #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheAllanAguirre: Yo ... KellyAnne was going in on that ice ... #TheChallengeAllStars
@matt_marcello: Beth and Jemmye becoming friends is something I always needed #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Finally catching up on All Stars! Got episodes 2 & 3 to watch , so thoughts on the 1st episode: soo cool to see all these OGs who we haven’t seen in years, or even decades! And hoping the seasons continue with more from these OGs and others #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Jiselle really impressed me! Glad Laterrian got the win and redeemed himself. Sad to see Ace go, definitely a favorite. The reasoning made sense, but still felt like someone else should have been nominated with Ace #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Producers aren’t playing any games! Making it as difficult as possible for them. The first challenge was too much maybe! Especially since people are older. Yes, Alton, Beth all impressed #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Wish they’d show all the trivia questions & answers from the daily challenge #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Loving the old school aspects they brought back like lifesavers! Last person makes sense to go in. Having teams would have been dope too! But, will be nice to see who is best individually #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Flashes of old Katie #TheChallengeAllStars
@johnnybananas: GOATS doing GOAT SHIT #TheChallengeAllStars @WeWantOGs @TheMarkLong @DerrickMTV @mtvrrdarrell
@TheMarkLong: Meanwhile in Times Square NEW YORK #TheChallengeAllStars @WeWantOGs @paramountplus
@18challengefan: So much I still haven’t unpacked from yesterdays episode of #TheChallengeAllStars but I just caught this in the background of the Teck/Nehemiah arguement @KendalSheppard @KellyAnneJudd
- @KendalSheppard: @18challengefan Fun fact: this is about the time I really started to find a friend in KellyAnne.. she and I were quite playful together and were often found stretching in weird places, trading yoga tips and even hanging out just talking on our yoga mats. Love her and her silliness. ❤
@KendalSheppard: Being cold gives me TMJ. But.. w Darrell on the line I had to do whatever it took to ensure his safety.. Even if that meant jumping into cold dirty water troughs using my hair as a sponge. Thank GOD for our amazing team who also risked personal hygiene! #TheChallengeAllStars
@Geminitwin123: I'm rooting for the underdogs on The Challenge All Stars! I am hoping that @PlanetRuthie & @KendalSheppard make it to the finals! I'm glad @PlanetRuthie has @MissArissa & @jonnamtv to have her back & @KendalSheppard has @mtvrrdarrell & @KellyAnneJudd! It's good to have allies! 

@CohenBrian_: "@SurggCam: @lashtweets @CohenBrian_ regarding what a good season to start off with, personally my first season was rivals. That season much like heroes vs villains for survivor, felt like the show taking a bow and showed why it’s so great." RT Rivals definitely has heroes vs villains vibes for sure. Felt like the culmination of the real world vs road rules era.
@ChallengeFanOG: Shout out to @latwall on #ChallengeMania. So happy to hear that he’s embracing this opportunity. Not everybody is given a second go’round and as a fan who would have given my left arm to be on these shows, it’s refreshing to hear his appreciation. Cc: @DerrickMTV @SHOTOFYAGER
@blondenbitchy13: So is #TheChallengeAllStars really only 9 episodes?! That means there’s only 6 left I am absolutely LOVING this season & hope @TheMarkLong can pull a few more off. This season reminds me why I adored this show 10-20 years ago!!!
- @TheMarkLong: @blondenbitchy13 I’ve pulled a Rabbit out of a hat b4 Spencer. Keep the faith #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published The Challenge All Stars Episode 3 Recap: 10 Biggest Takeaways #TheChallengeAllStars #TheChallenge36 https://t.co/1oiBOJVMgl?amp=1
- @TheAllanAguirre: Episode 3 of All Stars had these OGs bumping, grinding, and humping giants block of ice. We got to see them go to a real-life bar, saw a hookup, a fight, and a naked man in a lake. What more could you want in an Episode of the Challenge?
@dc408dxnow: “I’m only getting better with age baby.” - Jemmye  We’re into week 3, and Beth & Syrus are like us: just relaxing in that summer chairs, and just staring at Jem as we are being serenaded by @Madonna. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And when @KatieCooley26 walks into the venue seeing those blocks of ice, she knows exactly what we’re gonna get to watch. And the flashbacks of BOTS2 are coming back to us now… #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And this game is not exactly family friendly. And we’re getting some action, quite literally on the blocks as we hear ODB in the background. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Now what’s this? Jem is getting cuddly with Nehemiah upstairs. And now we’re getting some old grudges returning with Aneesa and Ruthie from back in New Zealand. And with club night turning into a night of curiosity with our friend from Seattle, just another night. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: At nights end: An intimate flashback to when this was just a simple competition on the ice. The past will always come back no matter where you go. There can be some pleasure in this serious environment. And experience will always have the edge. Quite a night… #DCChallenge


⭐    ⭐    ⭐

Yeah it was quite a week 3: I do remember watching that rather sexy challenge in the ice back on Gauntlet II and I can tell you that was rather revealing to say the least. We also saw Jemmye getting cuddly with Nehemiah in a week where she also got to spend time on the set of Friends (or at least a replica of it), and in the week's elimination it's the Austiner taking down Teck in the arena while also having the world's hottest pepper to consume before taking on each other.

Before we leave you for now: if you were with us on Saturday, we told you that we're keeping under wraps the 'Pulse of Part 1 of the Double Agents Finale to protect those who might plan to watch that before this coming week's finale. And when we bring you the first half of that doubleheader this Friday, we'll bring you a first look at Season 6 of Dre.Media's The Life We Live, which will being Dre & friends to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex... and we can tell you it will be quite a season down there in Texas.

But first, we have a juicy ExtraTime bit to share with you: who is that guy who faced the man who once invited Cory's girlfriend for a winter's night in his garage? You'll meet him just ahead...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).