Saturday, April 3, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "Bygones"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Well hey there, we're back on here a little earlier than we first had planned... but the week in MTV Reality is not just about the fifth major pro sport taking center stage or big news in the Teen Mom universe in Young & Pregnant alumnus Ashley Jones taking the spot of the new-departed Chelsea Houska in the TM2 family. There is also some drama that's been brewing up in Montana and the Floribama Shore vacation out west.

Last week we had not one, but TWO hours to enjoy with the Bam, but it was anything but an easy time for the occupants of the cabin. The group had to contend with having to search around Missoula to find where Gus went after his argument with Candace over him stealing her hairdryer... and if we haven't had anything odd things like that go down here. But there was something else, too: the arrival into town of Candace's childhood friend Bethany, and the return of Codi's birthday suit and Aimee's taco soup.

But it seems all things revolve around the fact that whatever goes down in Florida will also follow the group wherever they may be... and this week as Gus returns from recovering from that bout with the cold and having to quarantine after that jog he also has to clear the air with the roommates with no idea that there was things that went on as did bonds being formed while he was in that hotel room. And Codi will find himself getting pranked by the possible future Ms. Butts and a probable wedding maid.

We'll join you after the break for the Pulse of this week's episode of Floribama Shore... and we'll tell you about the time that an MTV love alum found herself in a spot that the Bam are familiar with. Thanks for capping off your Saturday night with us...


AS THEY SAW IT: "Bygones"  
@FloribamaShore: Tonight on #MTVFloribamaShore, @GusSmyrnios is returning to the house… and the bam is on edge. 
@nillythesquid: Catch a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV!
@nillythesquid: Don’t forget to use the hashtag #mtvfloribamashore so we can all retweet your tweets & tweet back to y’all!!!
@codibutts: Every Thursday’s a party when you’re hangin’ with this bam! Catch a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV!
@BillingsOctavia: Chichis Up... So ready to watch #MTVFloribamaShore tonight on @MTV!!! @FloribamaShore @uptodatetv @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: 45 minutes until show time!!! Who’s live tweeting with me?!?? #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: 45 min!!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@MTV: Gus is back on tonight's new episode of @FloribamaShore... and the fam is hoping for some answers. Watch it all go down, tonight at 8p on MTV! 
@nillythesquid: 2 minute warning!!!! Turn those tv’s on!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: I just love #MTVFloribamaShore Thursdays so much @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@_ay_its_ally: The best day of the week because my favorite people are going to be on my tv screen @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@_kimgreen: It's your fav day of the week! Come hang with the #MTVFloribamaShore fam bam TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV ! (This is me right now...)
@missnatalienunn: 5 mins tune in now all new episode of my favorite show @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @495Prods  #MTVFloribamaShore @KirkMedas

@FloribamaShore: HELLoOo! A brand new #MTVFloribamaShore starts right now. Who's live-tweeting with me? (GIF: Codi - "Hello? Are you in there?")
@495Prods: So are we!!! New episode of @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@nillythesquid: Let’s go!!! Any predictions for tonight’s episode?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: It’s @FloribamaShore TIME! #MTVFloribamaShore 
@nillythesquid: "@Shellnicole23: It’s my favorite day of the week! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore" RT Yay!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Game time baby #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Yessssss it’s litty my shows on tune in now everyone RETWEET THIS #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Bethany cool af mane #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Cheese runs right through @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Did someone say threesome?!?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Candace, Codi, & Bethany threesome!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mama nilly in the kitchen cleaning #MTVFloribamaShore
@BaeBaeRose86: Bethany & @pimpfrydrice are doing an April Fools prank on @codibutts...and he's being a Bama Magic Mike #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts get it in son #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me: It's none of my business  Also me:  (GIF of Nilsa spying on Candace, Codi and sister Bethany from behind couch)
@nillythesquid: Front row tickets to the threesome #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @codibutts giving up a show lol #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@MCBrandonS: Okay what did my eyes just seee lmao @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: 3 to 4 minutes?! That’s a stretch @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahhaha Codi said I’ve been praying all year yessssss @codibutts @pimpfrydrice i love this show! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: why is candace my favorite each episode???  and why do I want to see two of these cast members disappear in montana  *NOT GONNA SAY WHO?!  LoL @MTV @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Awww my gussy #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Codi still cappin on 3-4 min #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Right!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I just wanted Bethany to stay! She’s such good vibes! And she does a damn good chi chi’s up  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I’m so sad my gurl is leaving #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice Me too!!! I loved Bethany #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@JeremiahBuoni is NOT the one! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Try again, bitch.")
@missnatalienunn: I wanna keep betheny come @495Prods @FloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice shes a great friend love it! @drewtappon #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: This pony is wayyyyy too high  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@GeoffKeith: Bethanie's shirt wins Employee of the Month for holding everything together... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore@pimpfrydrice
@KvonComedy: hey cast... would you consider me FOR NEXT SEASON PLEASE   Floriwaii!!!    please please please @MTV @FloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Bethany’s home cooking gave everybody the “ITIS” #mtvfloribamashore 
@ByrgeTaylor: @pimpfrydrice  girl you look amazing #MTVFloribamaShore
@DQ_the_Man: @nillythesquid Bethany bought the next level #ChiChisUp! Hands down! #MTVFloribamaShore
@IAmMyNormal: @pimpfrydrice Y’all were too funny messing with @codibutts like that He was SO ready and y’all hit him with the paddy cakes Bethany was a lot o fun too #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Retweet if you want to see Bethany come back to visit!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: How's everybody feeling? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Gus shrugging his shoulders)
@ItsMsHawkins2u: This scrumptious Oreo cookie on the couch is  @codibutts dreammmmm #mtvfloribamashore 
@DQ_the_Man: @nillythesquid The moment we’ve all been scared to come. Praying for you all as Gus returns as we speak. #MTVFloribamaShore
@CMBYM326: Candace kills the confessional every time @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: @pimpfrydrice I was waiting for the blow dryer comment @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We just have to be open minded and hear Gus out. #MTVFloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: He got his ass a blowdry #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Never did I ever think I’d see @codibutts grinding his wood on the wood pole in the house! #mtvfloribamashore 
@jjuuneex: I love @pimpfrydrice’s confessionals #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahaha @pimpfrydrice he’s hair looks nice looks like he got him a blow dryer! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @codibutts performed a great show for his cocoa queens and he didn’t get any A$$, Gas or Ca$h.  Well there’s always gratitude. #mtvfloribamashore 
@pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid and @JeremiahBuoni have the same face on lol #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni Lol twins @JeremiahBuoni
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice said be a better thief…. #mtvfloribamashore 
@pimpfrydrice: Just steal better @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods  (GIF: "You just got to be a better thief.")
@TMI_Institute: @pimpfrydrice you handled Gus well. I hope he learns some lessons from all this. #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: lmaooo I love @pimpfrydrice “we’re gonna get you a sticky fingers course” “be a better thief” #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: “Steal betta!” @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: @pimpfrydrice said Gus you gotta get better at getting away with murder when it come to the hairdryer  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Life is all about growing and being better, but you actually have to try... and that’s all we ask #MTVFloribamaShore
@Alicia05021: We all need a friend like @KirkMedas He gives mad good support & advice to the people he cares about. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: The hair dryer belonging to @pimpfrydrice is legendary and needs to be inducted into a hall of fame somewhere. That is all. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@_laceylynn13: @nillythesquid has shown so much growth over the past few years. she deserves everything #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thank you #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahha @pimpfrydrice will get you a course for sticky fingers hahahah !!! @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: Anyone else think this all should be settled over a game of enormous checkers? @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore@JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @drewtappon
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith I’m about to double jump #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Not the Buffalo lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@Jessxoxo96: Alright so I won’t get into a starring contest with @JeremiahBuoni anytime soon, my eyes burned for him when he wouldn’t blink #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Don’t try it #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@KirkMedas is an entire mood. Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "First off, I'mma say f___ you for that.")
@nillythesquid I did not respond to Gus because I am in my first trimester and I cannot put myself into any toxic or stressful environments... my baby is my #1 #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@KaylaJo54243577: I have so much respect for @JeremiahBuoni. He handles this better than me. Also bring back the dad jokes. We need an episode with dad jokes and the crazy socks/clothes #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I’ll try and come up with more dad material #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@xoaliciabooo: @nillythesquid Y’all never heard Jeremiah out tho..." RT This Is true and I missed out on years of friendship with an awesome dude... thankful for the friendship I have now with @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I missed out on years of friendship with an amazing woman too, but I wouldn’t have it any other because it made us closer than ever @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Love you too Jeremiah. I appreciate you! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I appreciate you too #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas is the mature one #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I love the genuine apology from @GusSmyrnios to @pimpfrydrice I’m all for #Growth and #GreatHair #mtvfloribamashore 
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 “Codi, go brush your teeth !” @codibutts
@FloribamaShore: I just want everything to go back to normal. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Kirk and Gus fooling around)
@nillythesquid: "@Starshyne9: It figures that the guy that ran away for stealing a hairdryer was hiding out in a hair salon!   #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Did Gus atleast get a blow out while at the salon? I would’ve #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Hahaha, I haven't been this drunk in awhile... @KirkMedas @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: After all that pukin' y'all need to be WASHIN' UP!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "That is disgusting like that's how you get pink eye.")
@FloribamaShore: It's all good y'all. @GusSmyrnios finally got his own blow dryer!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him and Kirk hugging)
@nillythesquid: Damn @pimpfrydrice got a hard hit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@heyitsme_gg: @aimeehall1001 and @KirkMedas  always keep it the most real, with everyone, no matter what. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@_karlacohen_: Candice's ponytail need a credit in the episode  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT No but for real! #MTVFloribamaShore
@AwesomeSquadron: 3 weeks in a row @pimpfrydrice has her hair on point!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore #Floribamashore
@nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni has been there for me from the MOMENT He found out that I was pregnant, he’s done everything in his power to make me feel stress free and like I have a safe zone to go to.. what’s wrong with that? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@iTweetuSleep: YOU MAD BC NILSA AND JEREMIAH ARE BUDDY BUDDY? WHAT KINDA SICK TWISTED FANTASY ARE YOU LIVING IN GUS??? #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT I don’t get it.. @JeremiahBuoni has been like a brother to me since I’ve been pregnant #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I’m glad I was able to be there for you like that, especially as much as you’ve been through leading up to this vacation and I’m glad and grateful I could be there to support you. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: We love you @nillythesquid. #MTVFloribamaShore  (Pic of her being consoled by Kirk as she talks to her mom back home)
@pimpfrydrice: Omg omg I’m literally crying @nillythesquid ! Sending all my love to you and your family #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: I miss my dad so much  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Losing my dad has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through in my entire life and hearing how depressed you mom is breaks my heart #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I thank you so much @JeremiahBuoni for being here for me. You truly are an amazing person. I’m so proud of how our friendship has evolved #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Not everything is about you Gus, I am struggling so hard here...I just lost my dad and @JeremiahBuoni has been here for me.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@BESSONSREYES: I’m loving Jeremiah and Nilsa’s friendship   #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Sorry if me being there for someone is me being fake. I’m still gonna strive to be my true self! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Nilsa made me cry damn @nillythesquid love u @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
@RantWithRicardo: You can see how much Nilsa and Jeremiah have grown since season 1 and that shows with how their relationship has grown. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: Does anyone want to come over and have a pretend Floribama Hot Tub at my place....?? Just me huh.... @MTV @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I am grieving the loss of my father..I’m sorry if I dont have energy to focus on any of the drama... #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I thought there was suppose to be a fresh start.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Welp. That didn't last long. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "I hate fake people. I f___ing hate it.")
@nillythesquid: "@01kevMit: Here we go  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Ugh...: #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m so glad I’m on this walk with @nillythesquid and we’ve come a long way and the fact we even want to go on walks together shows how far we’ve come and grown together! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Let’s be honest I use to think Jeremiah was a sucky dude, but I just misunderstood him. That’s completely my fault and Now I couldnt imagine life without his friendship! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Look in the more Gus! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: There is no mask. @JeremiahBuoni is truly a good person.  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: Appreciate you saying that because with me what you see is what you get and I’m glad you see the real me @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@KaylaJo54243577: I feel like as understanding and polite as @KirkMedas is he can only take so much of this drama #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Hey guys, let’s remember we all go through hard times, we make choices we later regret... please remember this and be kind with your tweets 
@missnatalienunn: Yea I agree apologize and start having some fun @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Awwwwww @aimeehall1001 @codibutts  came outside to talk to Gus! @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahhha @aimeehall1001 stop being messy ahhahhahahahha @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Let the games begin. We'll see y'all next week for a real interesting #MTVFloribamaShore!
@495Prods: Buckle up ...  @_ay_its_ally coming to town Thanks for watching See you next week for an all-new #MTVFloribamaShore on @mtv @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@missnatalienunn: Yesssssss alley coming next week @aimeehall1001 lets goo party time baby! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore NEW EPISODE NEXT WEEK! #mtvfloribamashore


🐊    🐊    🐊

 #DCExtraTime 
MARIA IN A BAR FIGHT (?!)

Because of the bubble nature of this Floribama Shore season in the midst of a pandemic, something that we won't be seeing this spring is the Bam hanging out in neighborhood bars and clubs around town with friends and locals. But if you've been following this show from the start like we have, the group has had more than their fair share of moments getting caught in the drama that can happen whenever cameras are around: Dollar Draft Beer Night, Kortni's ex returning, Kirk's with a bystander, and the list goes on.

Earlier this year, we featured Are You The One? alum and Double Shot at Love star Maria Elizondo finding herself in love on camera once again when she appeared in a music video by Trace Cyrus, "Typical Suspect." Maria was one of three girls who found themselves in love with Miley's brother and then conspired together to get on him for his cheating ways. And it came after her two seasons of awkwardness with Vinny Guadginino.

Maria also has her own story to tell for YouTube storytime in a night where she had a fight a few years back with a man at a local bar. And instead of us trying to elaborate much on that, let's let the queen below tell the story as she did on her YouTube while Season 1 of DSAL was airing...



We've just been witness to a nice Saturday day-night doubleheader with a snoozer to start off but capped off by why we enjoy March Madness this time of year: Gonzaga surviving a challenge from a tough UCLA team in overtime being capped by Jalen Suggs' buzzer-beater advancing them to the National Championship game and a chance to cap off a perfect season. But before that goes down on Monday, ahead for your Easter we offer the week's main event in MTV Reality: the premiere of The Challenge All-Stars... and the 'Pulse of that will be up then, along with the sighting of a Challenge champ getting to perform a song wearing a bunny suit. Enjoy your Easter Sunday everyone...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).