Sunday, April 25, 2021

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge All-Stars - "Semi-Charmed Lifesaver"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Today is the day those in the world of motion pictures and in the entertainment industry anticipate more than any other in the entire year: the 93rd annual edition of Academy Awards are taking place down in Los Angeles in a different manner than it was when Parasite shocked the world and made history fourteen long months ago. And if there's a season of reality television that can boast star power as gleaming as Hollywood's best, then it's the All-Stars spinoff of MTV's The Challenge that's been dominating the buzz on Paramount+ as it rages on down in Argentina.

The first three weeks have brought us so much that the regular seasons might look with a bit of envy in the action, drama and even the musical soundtrack. And last week, the daily challenge brought fans a true throwback: the players getting down and dirty with a block of ice and doing what they can to melt that away in the summer heat -- and that includes going back and forth like a late night in bed. There was also some tension brewing between Ruthie and Aneesa years after they got into it on Duel 2, and even flirting with Nehemiah and Jemmye... all before he took down Teck in the arena.

Something that we also saw last week was Kendal grapple with possibly using her lifesaver, which goes to the opposite gender's team captain during an elimination week. Well this week, she and the women are up for the cut as they try to hang onto ropes above the water, and the raft that saves a player from going into the arena may be used for the first time. And even with the spinoff nature of this season it may have one player going off on the house, as does one of the handful here who also has her own challenge of being a mommy back home away from her kids.

Join us here after the jump as we at DCBLOG bring you the 'Pulse of Week 4 of The Challenge All-Stars, as we kick off a packed Sunday with this, the regular show and the Oscars sharing center stage.


COUNTDOWN TO WEEK 4  
@JustJem24: I would recognize that voice anywhere. Hi @TeckHolmes
- @JustJem24: This is an episode of @FriendsTV by the way
@ChallengeFanOG: Shout out to @latwall on #ChallengeMania. So happy to hear that he’s embracing this opportunity. Not everybody is given a second go’round and as a fan who would have given my left arm to be on these shows, it’s refreshing to hear his appreciation. Cc: @DerrickMTV @SHOTOFYAGER
@blondenbitchy13: So is #TheChallengeAllStars really only 9 episodes?! That means there’s only 6 left Crying face I am absolutely LOVING this season & hope @TheMarkLong can pull a few more off. This season reminds me why I adored this show 10-20 years ago!!!
@Geminitwin123: I'm rooting for the underdogs on The Challenge All Stars! I am hoping that @PlanetRuthie & @KendalSheppard make it to the finals! I'm glad @PlanetRuthie has @MissArissa & @jonnamtv to have her back & @KendalSheppard has @mtvrrdarrell & @KellyAnneJudd! It's good to have allies! 
@KendalSheppard: Being cold gives me TMJ. But.. w Darrell on the line I had to do whatever it took to ensure his safety.. Even if that meant jumping into cold dirty water troughs using my hair as a sponge. Thank GOD for our amazing team who also risked personal hygiene! #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: "@adiddyis: I wanna thank @TheMarkLong for helping make #TheChallengeAllStars a thing. Best thing I’ve watched in forever" RT You are welcome 
@emilylongeretta: #TheChallengeAllStars promo airing during #ACMAwards? HELL YES.
@TheMarkLong: "@GamerVev: Exactly! This duo would cause some chaos on a season together" RT I see you’ve met my 2nd daughter...
@JiselaDelgado: I literally left y’all alone for only a few hours and shit already gotten crazy with conspiracy, allegations and drama! On a positive note episode 4 is only days away!
@WeWantOGs: GAME recognizes GAME  #TheChallengeAllStars @paramountplus @MTVAllStars #TimesSquare #NYC
- @JiselaDelgado: @WeWantOGs Yesss
@NehemiahMTV: To anyone who watched last weeks episode, I just want to apologize for my chapped ass lips.
- @KendalSheppard: @NehemiahMTV I have been waiting for this apology..
- @JiselaDelgado: @NehemiahMTV The only person that was glistening the whole season was Alton. The rest of us walking around like ashy ass Lizard !
@TheMarkLong: Great article about #TheChallengeAllStars from @screenrant @paramountplus @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars  https://t.co/57Ycnj4MIh?amp=1
@GamerVev: All Stars only!  @TheMarkLong @MTVBeth @DerrickMTV @EricBanks #TheChallengeAllStars
@ChallengeMTV: Want to see what Jemmye is talking about?  Watch the latest episode of #TheChallengeAllstars now streaming on @paramountplus and check out the Aftermath to hear even more cast tea & MORE with host @devynsimone 
@TheMarkLong: Tune into #TheChallengeAllStars on @paramountplus THIS Thursday to find out who @tjlavin gives the “don’t take care...see ya never!” quote to
@MikeLew52: 3:00 EST my new Episode with PRESTON Charles drops! First time hearing from him since Free Agents, but was so glad i was able to get him on and we talked about a lot of topics! Will post link when up!
- @JustJem24: @MikeLew52 A lot of y’all ask me about Preston so I wanted to share this with yall.... 
@MikeLew52: NEW EPISODE is up With PRESTON! Come stop by and hear what he’s been up to since we last saw him, Knight memories, How he was almost on the first Rivals, why he stepped away, more!
- @tmntfan1093: @MikeLew52 Damn I had a question for him and I hope it got answered. There was rumors Preston was originally paired with Ryan for Rivals 2 but Preston refused to do it so they flew Knight out instead.
- @MikeLew52: @tmntfan1093 He said in this that him and Ryan both agreed to R1 and were on the cast, but were dropped for Brandon-Ty
@blairherter: Marijuana is good. Happy 420
@NehemiahMTV: I woke up and was about to start working...but then I realized it was a holiday! HAPPY 420!!!!!!
@SHOTOFYAGER: TECK Money (@TeckHolmes) coming up next on #ChallengeMania!
@CohenBrian_: Newest background noise entertainment while I work, throwing it back #AYTO #Guice
@CohenBrian_: Really forgot how just purely entertaining #AYTO season 2 was. What a fun crew before the age of influencers took over.
@CohenBrian_: We talk a lot of about villain moves in reality TV but Layton picking Christina instead of Tyler/Guice in the final matchup would be number 1 if that actually cost them the million dollars. Just true Joker villain stuff by him. #AYTO
@BigRitt21: What happens more this week.  @CoryWharton telling us he’s running this final for his daughter or times @KendalSheppard is shown doing yoga?  #challenge36 #TheChallengeAllStars
- @KendalSheppard: @BigRitt21 Personally I'd like to see more of @CoryWharton's babies! #teamparents #doitforthekids #momsanddadsarecooltoo
@ShimBo84: Which old-school cast members from #TheChallengeAllStars would you like to see on a full season of The Challenge? Most of the people still have it. #TheChallenge36 #ParamountPlus
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP! TECK MONEY (@TeckHolmes) joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania to talk #TheChallengeAllStars, returning after 20 years, working in Hollywood, Van Vilder, Friends & Real World Hawaii! Listen at http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com & everywhere you get your pods!
@RealWorldMTV: "Right now, the struggle is real." Catch up on all episodes of The #RealWorld Homecoming: New York, streaming on @paramountplus!
@TheMarkLong: Who’s you ready for episode 4 of #TheChallengeAllStars dropping??? Will someone FINALLY use the Life Saver??? Who pisses @tjlavin off??? Who makes it one step loser to 500k??? Tune in tomorrow only on @paramountplus @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars
- @MTVBeth: @TheMarkLong Who’s watching The Challenge All Stars? New episode drops Thursday! #ParamountPlus #challengeallstars @WeWantOGs
@DerrickMTV: Get you a podcast so spicy it’ll get your booty holes warmed up!! Rolling on the floor laughing🌶 -NEW POD! @TeckHolmes joins Me and @SHOTOFYAGER! 🌶 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 - Enjoy the Mania, the#ChallengeMania! 🌶 #TheChallengeAllStars @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars
@KendalSheppard: 8 hours til #TheChallengeAllStars!
@afterbuzztv: Challenge Icon @TrishelleC talks ep 3 of #TheChallengeAllStars! She gives her thoughts on @NehemiahMTV and @JustJem24. Plus will she ever come back to do another Challenge? @bennyjadams reports: https://bit.ly/32zL1U2  #TheChallenge36 #TheChallenge37 #TheChallenge
@TheMarkLong: "@TheAlexAlonso: @TheMarkLong All I know is whoever picked the music on All Stars knew what they were doing. That soundtrack is on point!" RT Right?! Straight Fire #TheChallengeAllStars
@capcb: Just finished Challeng Allstats Ep3, and I guess the Challenge gods like @TheMarkLong on ice challenges. I remember this one and the one they shoved partners on ice cubes like shuffle board way back then. @DerrickMTV @SHOTOFYAGER @emilylongeretta  #AllStars #challengemania
@clovito: I profiled the resilient Aneesa from @ChallengeMTV for Vice and talked about how these reality shows function as jobs https://vice.com/en/article/jg8xb3/aneesa-ferreira-the-challenge-mtv-reality-tv
- @johnnybananas: @clovito Proud of you sis ❤ @AneesaMTV

 AS THEY SAW IT: "Semi-Charmed Lifesaver"  
@ChallengeMTV: The race against the clock is on and could benefit in helping these All Stars defeat their counterparts on the ropes. Watch the latest episode of The Challenge: All Stars now streaming on @paramountplus 
@JiselaDelgado: Rise and shine it’s ALL STARS TIME!!!
@DerrickMTV: "@ana_isabel247: Loved the Godfather scene with @DerrickMTV and @TheMarkLong during this week’s episode!!! #ChallengeAllStars" RT Haven’t seen this yet, but now you’ve got me excited!
@SHOTOFYAGER: Literally EVERY moment of #TheChallengeAllStars is fun. EVERY. MOMENT. #ChallengeMania #WeWantOGs
@KendalSheppard: "@ThomasMitchall: This Jisela/Aneesa Vs. Kendall shit is corny to me. Ya’ll act like @KendalSheppard killed your puppy. Like did I miss something. How did Kendall “come for Aneesa” when Aneesa voted for her first? #TheChallengeAllStars" RT One thing's for sure.. she's loyal to her friends! Like the captain of a sinking ship..
- @JustJem24: @KendalSheppard OG Barbie beast with the shade
- @JiselaDelgado: @KendalSheppard Till the show me something different! As the saying goes bump what you heard believe what you see!
@WeWantOGs: Don’t forget to join the cast tonight at 8 PM eastern to live tweet and watch episode four of #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus #LifeSaver
- @TrishelleC: @WeWantOGs Just watched Episode 4 that dropped today of @MTVAllStars on @paramountplus it’s a good one, y’all. The cast will be tweeting live tonight. I have some thoughts as well 
@MTVBeth: What’s everyone think out the elimination in episode 4?  It’s a hood one!
@mtvrrdarrell: Why I gotta go twice on heights over water TJ? And you want me to vote first? Catch a brand new episode of #TheChallengeAllStars on #ParamountPlus ! Go stream it NOW! @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus
@MTVBeth: Confidence is Queen! Check out #thechallengeallstars #challengemtv #thechallengemtv #eyelusionlashesbeverlyhills #cateyenightlashes #hoodedeyefix @ChallengeMTV@WeWantOGs
@18challengefan: I can not tell you one thing Josh , Kyle or Kaycee has done in the past few seasons of #TheChallenge but I CAN tell you the names of the past 4 episodes on #TheChallengeAllStars and tell you the placings for daily challenges. 
@LP1822: Time to cheer on my favorites  @KendalSheppard @mtvrrdarrell @MissArissa @PlanetRuthie @TheMarkLong @DerrickMTV @KatieCooley26 @JiselaDelgado on #TheChallengeAllStars #TeamKendal #TeamCampusCrawl #TeamRoadRules
@DerrickMTV: Roll out The Red Carpet!! It’s Thursday @paramountplus!!  #TheChallengeAllStars #TGIT - TWEET with us at 8PM EST and don’t forget to watch “The Aftermath” with host @DevynSimone! - @actvstArchitect @TheMarkLong @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars @ChallengeMTV 
@angelababicz: Why are the girlies bullying @KendalSheppard did I miss something? #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: Join #TheChallengeAllStars cast tonight at 8PM EST to watch and LIVE tweet with us @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV #LifeSaver #DontTakeCare #SeeYaNever @tjlavin
@TheMarkLong: Let’s go!!! #TheChallengeAllStars right now! @paramountplus
@JiselaDelgado: Here we GOOOO #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: I love the colors of the sky #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Yes spitting the truth #challengeallstars
@TheMarkLong: Another DMX joint! #TheChallengeAllStars  @paramountplus
@KendalSheppard: Miss that house so much!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: “Food AND Weed my 2 favorites” @MissArissa FireFireFire #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: I can relate with @MTVBeth missing my husband and daughter. Definitely the biggest challenge on the show. #TheChallengeAllStars @paramountplus
@KendalSheppard: @syrusmtv I'm going to call myself "classic" from now on!  #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: @KatieCooley26 that was not a good secret lol I waited all this time to find out what that was about! Lol #challengeallstars
@KellyAnneJudd: I love @syrusmtv and @MTVBeth friendship #allstars @paramountplus #challengemtv
@KendalSheppard: Always a fan of Derricks fashion!  #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: Much Love DMX!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@mtvrrdarrell: For some reason I love seeing Katie mad  #TheChallengeAllStars
- @DerrickMTV: @mtvrrdarrell Nah you like seein @KatieCooley26, Hella Mad
- @KendalSheppard: @mtvrrdarrell She's got the fight and the bite I WISH I had!!
@TheMarkLong: Life Saver #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: Fun fact: I don’t generally wear blouses and big earrings with sweatpants. I just left my interview and we’re all business on top and comfy on bottom. #foolingnobody #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: I couldn’t explain my position any clearer! Trust is everything for me. #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: I get why she felt that way. I didn’t have a lot of friends either. I just didn’t talk about it. #challengeallstars different strategies
@JiselaDelgado: Yassss @KendalSheppard Barbie beast!!! #challengeallstars
@KendalSheppard: Tell em what you fully said @JiselaDelgado... #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: They took all my around the house shirts! I literally only had 1 shirt! #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: @jonnamtv actually had been captain before but forgot! (I didn’t know that until she told me later). #TheChallengeAllStars
@mtvrrdarrell: Arissa & Jisela out there hustlin #iaintmadatya  #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Here we go big thighs save lives!  For the record I was on my way back when I fell! #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Oh hey Alton thank you for the commentary #challengeallstars
@DerrickMTV: That walk in definitely was Fire!#TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: @KendalSheppard KILLING IT!  #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: Great job @JiselaDelgado- You looked real solid up there! You sure you didn't purposely fall to make our team lose? #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: Get ready for your favorite falls!! Bombs away!!  #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: @mtvrrdarrell always gotta come with these descriptions #challengeallstars  
@TheMarkLong: Why they do @jonnamtv like dat!?! #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TrishelleC: @TheMarkLong The cut from the song sent me 
@KendalSheppard: Damn @jonnamtv !!!#TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: Omg @jonnamtv’s back legs were so beat up from the rope!  But she’s badass and still did amazing! #holdonforonemoreday #TheChallengeAllStars
- @DerrickMTV: @KatieCooley26 Greusome Twosome! Killed it!
@DerrickMTV: Yeah this challenge could’ve been called ROPE BURN, bc ppl are gonna get are up!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@latwall: At risk of sounding redundant the music is fire!!!!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@KellyAnneJudd: My team is stacked and I’m feeling pretty good! I’ll take them every time @KendalSheppard @mtvrrdarrell @latwall @JiselaDelgado @MTVAllStars @WeWantOGs
@JiselaDelgado: Hahahhahahaha the song @KatieCooley26
- @KatieCooley26:@JiselaDelgado Sail away, sail away, sail away 
@KendalSheppard: Great strategy for @KatieCooley26 To jump right away! Having her on the ropes at ALL would have wasted time. #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Here I go talking about bae ! #challengeallstars I’m soooo happy he doesn’t have social media lol
@KendalSheppard: Fun fact: I actually forgot to pull the last rope..  #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: I’m scared of hitting the water. I admit it and don’t care. Refuse to free fall without control. Even if I tried, I knew someone would undo my rope and I wasn’t going to let that happen. #TheChallengeAllStars
- @jonnamtv: @KatieCooley26 they are still messed up 
@latwall: Literally “skin in the game” #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: That was a @KellyAnneJudd and @KendalSheppard deadly duo shot on @jonnamtv btw!! Ya’ll should have a Twitter fight! #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: @KellyAnneJudd gets all accolades for any successes I had. She always comes in with assists and quietly let's me take credit. #TheChallengeAllStars
@mtvrrdarrell: Tripe OG @syrusmtv was moving up there #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: Lol @TheMarkLong wasn't helping ANYONE out! BYE @MTVBeth!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Yessss I straight bluffed and said if y’all don’t figure it out we can take a voted and @latwall and @mtvrrdarrell will vote my way! But I only knew I had LT vote I was rolling the dice on Darrell. But it worked l! @KendalSheppard  I’m sorry boo
@KatieCooley26: In some scenes, you can see the bruise under my chin from my last face plant in the water.  #TheChallengeAllStars
@KellyAnneJudd: Oye! Sorry @jonnamtv
@DerrickMTV: You thought wrong LT!! @latwall #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: @KendalSheppard Now you know I did not! @KendalSheppard but that was my fear too! In retro spec we should have just agreed if we loose we both go in and build trust that way!
@murphy1849: @DerrickMTV This has been such an accomplishment. The show is fan-fucking-tastic. Thank you all for continuing to entertain us
@KatieCooley26: Love @MTVBeth and @syrusmtv’s friendship.   #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: Ohhh FACE FLOP!  @AneesaMTV #TheChallengeAllStars
@jonnamtv: @DerrickMTV @KellyAnneJudd @KendalSheppard yeah whats up with that?? i'd love to fight @KellyAnneJudd or @KendalSheppard... then hopefully i'd get one of the deadly duo as a rivals partner ;) #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: Should I use the Life Saver??? #TheChallengeAllStars
- @KatieCooley26: @TheMarkLong I think you should! 
- @TrishelleC: @TheMarkLong NO! That’s not how it worked for @KendalSheppard when you suck at a challenge, you go in, right? 
- @KendalSheppard: @TrishelleC Ha! The double standard is alive and well! The difference is though.. Katie jumping was actually a team strategy.. and a good one at that! If you don't think you can beat the person next to you, you're better off falling right away instead of wasting the time! #Genius
@KellyAnneJudd: Our girl @PlanetRuthie definitely has a lot of heart! She inspires
@DevynSimone: "@krysb6: #TheChallengeAllStars Every week is NEVER A disappointment. Music is on point. @JiselaDelgado + @AneesaMTV friendship = Priceless  / @KatieCooley26 + @TheMarkLong friendship = beautiful / @DevynSimone perfect host for the aftermath." RT Def one of my fave seasons so far!
@KatieCooley26: All the girls did amazing on this challenge. Except for me. Hi  #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: These are good friends talking you through peoples strengths and weakness #challengeallstars
@DerrickMTV: You’re such a dick @TheMarkLong! Can’t believe you did that @MTVBeth!#TheChallengeAllStars
@jonnamtv: @TheMarkLong DO IT!!!!! I'm dying to see what @tjlavin  has up his sleeve
@ChallengeFanOG: Finally somebody putting some respect on @KendalSheppard’s name!! #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV @MTVAllStars @paramountplus @WeWantOGs
@DerrickMTV: Thanks for the love @NehemiahMTV!! Comin to getchya!! 
@KendalSheppard: I'm sorry @MTVBeth... #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: Was that @MTVBeth and @TheMarkLong flirting in ‘99?!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: See how @KatieCooley26 owns her ish. #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: Lol having to remind @AneesaMTV #challengeallstars
@KellyAnneJudd: Hey I have to give it up to @KatieCooley26 She knows her strengths and her weaknesses. Definitely the cutest thing on our TV tonight @MTVAllStars @WeWantOGs
@JiselaDelgado: Oh hey babe!! Look at you #challengeallstars
@KendalSheppard: @KatieCooley26 I'm still SO MAD at you!! That was a freaking BRILLIANT strategy that ultimately kept @jonnamtv safe! Who made you feel bad about that??#TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: This is where it was communicated to a select few who was going in or soooo we thought #challengeallstars
@KatieCooley26: Not afraid of people in an elimination- just heights over water. Gotta pick the preferred battle. #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TrishelleC: @KatieCooley26 This had me rolling!!! I know how much you hate heights and I died laughing at your “random pick” to go twice 
@DerrickMTV: Can’t you believe they let us take the Life Saver out with us?!!!#TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: A lot of people weren’t vibing at the house #challengeallstars
@TheMarkLong: Was my entrance in the bar too much??? #TheChallengeAllStars
- @JiselaDelgado: @TheMarkLong No go big or go home #challengeallstars
- @KendalSheppard: I love how @TheMarkLong and @DerrickMTV are making a big production walking into the bar yet no one even cares they just bee line it to the bar. 
@DerrickMTV: That song @TheMarkLong !! And the music behind the dance @KendalSheppard! Got me f’d up!#TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: @mtvrrdarrell dressing like a total creep at the bar was always fun. He’d look at you and touch his belly button like a full on weirdo.  #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: Exhausting??! Looks like someone hasn't been doing their cardio then. Catch up, old man! @TheMarkLong #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TheMarkLong: @KendalSheppard I’m slowly starting to like you so shush lol  #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Look at @MTVBeth pumped and ready to go! #challengeallstars
@DerrickMTV: We on some Game of Thrones type shit @TheMarkLong! #TheChallengeAllStars #GoT
@KellyAnneJudd: Rather have 0% chance of going in than a 10% chance, come on @TheMarkLong don’t use the lifesaver @MTVAllStars @WeWantOGs
@TheMarkLong: FYI I was GIVEN that name @JustJem24 !!! #GODFATHER #TheChallengeAllStars
- @JustJem24: @TheMarkLong Cool story dad..
@JiselaDelgado: I swear @tjlavin made us start voting way faster and didn’t give no time to think or talk #challengeallstars
@DerrickMTV: We got that Biggie Smalls tune too!  #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: Beth’s son got a 97 on his test!!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: I had loyalty to @TheMarkLong I knew who he wanted. 2. It was a easy cover up. And 3. I said that was not shown I’ve only known y’all for a few days!
@reneezy_baby: Kendal ponders (loudly while drunk) about using the lifesaver but doesnt. Mark wields it openly, demands meetings, asks them to bow down...but Kendal is dragged for “holding it over their heads” and Mark is applauded. The double standards are real #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Y’all know my boo was gonna vote with me! Just kidding I think he knew the move #challengeallstars
@DerrickMTV: Really glad @KellyAnneJudd took all her vitamins too... #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Me watching their drama cause I did not vote for @MissArissa
@latwall: Yeah you should be afraid of a mad @KatieCooley26
@KendalSheppard: Thanks @EricBanks for backing my vote! I did NOT see that coming!! I guess we both sort of protected each other. #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: @TheMarkLong known each other for 12 years?! I said 16, but I think it’s probably 18. #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TheMarkLong: @KatieCooley26 More like 20
@JiselaDelgado: And that’s the MF game!!! #challengeallstars
@mtvrrdarrell: NOBODY expected that! Damn lifesaver #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV
@latwall: @mtvrrdarrell easily the best challenge play by play announcer! #TheChallengeAllStars
@JiselaDelgado: Here goes @mtvrrdarrell  with the Brady bunch #challengeallstars
@JiselaDelgado: My boo realizing he is all alone cause @TrishelleC and @MissArissa are both gone. It’s ok babe I’m here! #challengeallstars
- @TrishelleC: @JiselaDelgado his face tho!
@KatieCooley26: Did I think @TheMarkLong was going to save me? Mostly, yes. But you can never be too confident in a Challenge House. It can change at any time and I was prepared to go in. #TheChallengeAllStars
@realitytvguide: Arissa was like ”Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! You’re cool! And fuck you, I’m out!” #TheChallengeAllStars
@Timster3: #TheChallengeAllStars is FAAAAAR superior in every way to Double Agents. You fans better give the SAME energy into live tweeting Double Agents and speculation for 37 towards Allstars. This hashtag deserves to trend. Stop disrespecting this legendary season
@TheMarkLong: Sorry @MissArissa ...I thought you were safe #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TrishelleC: @TheMarkLong MARK!!! How are you doing my girl like that let the people who suck go home in the beginning, then you play the game later! still love you though
- @jonbrennan_com: @TheMarkLong @MissArissa never EVER bet against @MTVBeth #BBBEEEEFFFF #TrueStory
@JiselaDelgado: That was fun guys!! Alright I’ll talk to y’all after next week. Cause I don’t trust the cameras in that challenge house. #challengeallstars
@ChallengeFanOG: @tjlavin: Now we got a vote! / @JustJem24: #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus @MTVAllStars @WeWantOGs
@MissArissa: Y’all. I’m sorry I’m late! The six year old host of the party has commandeered my full attention... 
@jonnamtv: As you guys can see once again I am terrible at live tweeting 7pm at my house is usually getting my babes ready for bed. If anyone has questions for me about the episode @ me and I will reply when I cannn. #TheChallengeAllStars
- @TrishelleC: @jonnamtv Love you girl!!!!! You’re the best mama (and challenge mama to us crazies) 
@KatieCooley26: Don’t blame Arissa for feeling blindsided.  #TheChallengeAllStars
@KatieCooley26: Arissa was super calm and zen the entire show, but she still got it!! #TheChallengeAllStars
@ayooosamkelley_: This is already so much better than the regular Challenge. Omg  she’s soooooo mad. #TheChallengeAllStars
@ChallengeFanOG: Captain Kendal The Komodo Dragon  #TheChallengeAllStars @MTVAllStars @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus @WeWantOGs @KendalSheppard
@KatieCooley26: A text I just received from one of my best friends.  #stillwouldntdoit #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: Somebody had to use the Life Saver right!?! And you BEST bet your ass it was gonna be me  Such a great episode #TheChallengeAllStars and yes @JustJem24 the ma fukin #GODFATHER 
- @JustJem24: @TheMarkLong Daddy don’t play.
@LP1822: @KatieCooley26 always bringin the laughs and truth #TheChallengeAllStars
@KellyAnneJudd: Well that was entertaining! Don’t forget to check out the after show to get all the Tea @TheMarkLong @KatieCooley26 @DerrickMTV #TheChallengeAllStars @paramountplus
@KatieCooley26: And it wasn’t completely shown, but Alton was awesome! Not mad at me at all and just calmly encouraged me to jump. I appreciated his kindness when years before I was screamed at by the guys. #TheChallengeAllStars
@TrishelleC: @TheMarkLong @JustJem24 One thing about Godfather is he brings the drama!!! 
@TrishelleC: @TheMarkLong @JustJem24 I KNEW you’d comment on this hahaha I love you Mark! You are The Godfather!
@SHADEJHowell: And now I anxiously await the BEST watch-along for #TheChallengeAllStars and that is of course from @KendalSheppard 's 3 boys.  Good luck navigating through the barrage of F words at the end of the episode my friend lol you'll need it
@Dowen0821: Yeah. @KendalSheppard is a fucking beast and I’m proud to watch her every episode! #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheMarkLong: "@LongLiveTB12: @TheMarkLong @paramountplus I gotta ask @TheMarkLong did they already have all these DMX joints edited in before hand or were some of them added post-death to show some sort of tribute?" RT Bro we are #OG ...DMX is a must have as much as possible 
@lglthrllr: @Timster3 This season is stellar!! The music is terrific, loving the confessionals, @TheMarkLong with his Godfather crown and Derrick with the trophy! #TheChallengeAllStars is GOLD!!
@KendalSheppard: @JiselaDelgado Honestly, where you fell is exactly where I struggled. Endurance wise, that's the killer spot. And when you look at how much farther you have to go it's defeating. I really doubted myself for a second in that very same spot..
- @JiselaDelgado: @KendalSheppard  that’s the struggle you don’t want to look down and get dizzy and looking ahead is just exhausting so you keep just looking around fumbling.
- @KendalSheppard: @JiselaDelgado It's crazy how much mental strength each one of these challenges takes. And in the same breath.. I don't think anyone really understands how much physical strength it takes to stabilize yourself, and how much endurance it takes to keep forging ahead!
@JustJem24: @yeathatmax We shared a room with Kendal also. I was on a team with beth that day & promised her i would vote her way since she was team captain... Arissa understood & respected MY vote.  Also love u. This is no shade, just clarifying my decision bc I always play smart. 
@KendalSheppard: "@AlexisT82683218: No worries @KendalSheppard , your fellow nurses support you!" RT Thank you for your support and ALL YOU DO! If it weren't for my coworkers and boss holding down the fort, I never could have gone to compete.  
@WestonBergmann: Just published an hour long recap of tonight’s All Stars episode!  Bananas called during it so you get to hear him say hello Watch it here:  http://patreon.com/westonbergmann
@mtvrrdarrell: My episode recap of tonight’s Challenge All Stars episode is up on my Patreon. Check out the link in bio to get all the tea 
@mich_dev: Who are your top 3 cast members on #TheChallengeAllStars?  Not who do you think is the best or will win, who do you like the most overall.
@Shrinkie_Dink: @latwall @TheMarkLong The music on #TheChallenge36 was fantastic too! @MTV, @paramountplus whoever you have on the music editing, PLEASE keep them around! #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars
@KendalSheppard: Sitting down with the family to watch episode 4 of #TheChallengeAllStars. Here's what the boys have to say!
- @KendalSheppard: Watching Beth talk about her children.. 5 yr old: Are children actually kids?? Me: yup! 5 yr old: Nobody taught me that. I just guessed..
- @KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Mom!! You're like.. WINNING EVERY CHALLENGE!!! Except that one in the water.. that wasn't good.. 
- @KendalSheppard: Adam laughs inappropriately hard at @jonnamtv falling. LOVE YOU GIRL!! 
- @KendalSheppard: Intersecting here... Thanks @JustJem24 for the compliment!!
- @KendalSheppard: My 8 yr old, God Bless him, is so scared for @KatieCooley26... he's covering his face saying "I don't want to see blood!"
- @KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Dad! Can we watch this again because that's funny that guy (@DerrickMTV ) said "Bye-bye"!! 
- @KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: ahhh so the SILVER team lost!! Maaaaaan... Wait, mom.. why didn't you choose the silver team? You didn't want to win??
- @KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Mom... .....I  missed you when you were gone.
- @KendalSheppard: Elimination: voice over of Arissa while showing Arissa thinking... 5yr old: Mom.. are we just hearing her voice in her head??! That's cool..
- @KendalSheppard: 5 yr old: Mom.. what happened to your shirt? It's like.. way high. What happened to it? Is it YOURS? Why is it like that? Do you like it like that?? Did something happen to-  Adam: Graham! Watch the show! 
@__geezus__: I don’t think the OGs realize how loved @KendalSheppard is among the challenge fans #TheChallengeAllStars
@DerrickMTV: "@Challenge_Talk: One thing I love about #TheChallengeAllStars is @DerrickMTV checking in with people each episode, especially the ones who seem to be struggling to adjust. He has no problems navigating all this but it's nice to see him looking out for others #legend" RT Hmmm...well thank you
@Bluetraveler925: The reason why #thechallengeallstars is great is because it focuses on the cast being people and their story while competing! Not athletes competing on extreme sports! The competitive side is nice and all but we want a reality show! @TheMarkLong @JiselaDelgado @KendalSheppard

@emilylongeretta: Yes, I did speak to the person who @tjlavin yells at on this week's #TheChallengeAllStars. Embargoed until tomorrow afternoon, but ... 
@sjmedd: I like how they show flashbacks to the older seasons! And have past challenges, like the ice block #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: TJ just having fun at this point—Carolina Reapers?! #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Teck played with heart! Looks like he barely got beat. Hopefully he comes back if there’s more All-Star Challenge seasons #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Beth & Syrus go wayy back! OGs of the Real World #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: The music on All Stars has been hitting  Ok hand #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Katie, and last week Teck, volunteering to go in, shows the more maturity levels of the competitors in All Stars #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Mark used the lifesaver.. now people might hold a grudge since they had to show their cards with a vote #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: Glad Beth stays at least another week! A win is a win #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: So Katie was told she is likely good even if she nominates herself. Still a risk either way #TheChallengeAllStars
@sjmedd: The curveball that the Lifesaver usage and then replacement nominee def. brought the drama! #TheChallengeAllStars
@helloalievans: Let me make sure I have this right. Kendal talks to a few people about using the life shield. She gets made fun of & called exhausting. Mark holds court with literally all the women while wearing a crown & Christmas lights. Gets laughs & it’s a strategy. #TheChallengeAllStars
@dc408dxnow: A lot of these people have lives back home especially our friend there from back in the day with a husband & kids. Another has the fascinating job of mixing food with pot. We all have interesting occupations. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: And after that rope fell down, now about Jonna trying to keep herself from going down? And now we’re serenaded by @WilsonPhillips’ “Hold On.” And she is indeed trying to stay up on that rope. Again, @MTVsoundtrack is having quite a year with these music choices. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: We have the Notorious poppa playing in the background. We heard DMX to start tonight off. We’ve been blessed to have a musical experience like this here - and on a #TBT Thursday too. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Beth is still trying to get into that mindset before this arena trip, all as she talks to her fam back home. I was in elementary school when she made her TV debut, & some of the recent challengers who’ve come on lately were in kindergarten, if you can believe that. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: To the arena, and it’s Beth vs. Katie. But will Mark get to change the matchup to Beth vs. somebody else? Yes he does. And now what’s gonna happen next? A vote on the spot. And it’s not a Challenge until @tjlavin throws a Teej-bomb at the players. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: I guess, nobody was prepared for THAT to go down. I guess that’s why they have @tjlavin in that vote for reality host at the #MTVAwards, & you know who my vote will go to. If I go to Vegas later this year, get ready to meet this fan on the Strip.
@dc408dxnow: And now what’s this? Arissa is going off on the house for voting her in. And she is gonna take everything there and head on out. And you do not want to embarrass dad, and the queen bee has just been given the ultimate lifesaver right there. #DCChallenge


⭐    ⭐    ⭐

So, the first Teej-bomb of this season is dropped on the All-Stars house when Mark opts to use the lifesaver for the first time in keeping Katie from the arena, and everyone voting in Arissa to face Beth -- but that battle didn't even take place... earning the latest wrath from TJ Lavin.

And that brings us to Arissa... one who we loved on Real World Las Vegas and then made her mark on her lone Challenge season back on Battle of the Sexes 2 a decade & a half ago. But it's what happened at the end of this week that has us buzzing about that always avoided cardinal sin of getting to compete in front of the host. For Last Call, she responds to everyone in the following Twitter thread.

LAST CALL: Arissa Speaks Out  
@MissArissa: Okay... so here is where we are in the show. So I gotta catch up on these tweets y’all did while TriBeCa showed me her tricks on the trampoline 
@MissArissa: I just got home. Missed the purpose of the live tweeting so I’ll just check these mentions & respond accordingly  I thought I’d be able to live tweet but there was really no service at the house & especially in the room we were watching. I’m gonna just start my water for the tea
@MissArissa: Ok. Issa lot to unpack with this one, here is why I lost my shit:
- @MissArissa: First and most important thing was that I was NOT eating or getting the same type of fuel everyone else was to compete. Based upon the severity of my gluten allergy, even cross contamination would set my skin aflame and give me significant pain.  So when you see me Why you don’t see me a lot  is because I am hiding somewhere tending to my rashes to grimace through the stomach pains
- @MissArissa: In the beginning of the on the ropes challenge when TJ is explaining the rules you can see me bent over scratching the shit out of my eyes...
- @MissArissa: So, in reality I wasn’t isolating myself to be antisocial, I was in pain and HAD to go to the bar with everyone even though I had asked multiple times to just stay home and rest.
- @MissArissa: I didn’t complain about the pain I was in, all I asked was to be in control of my own food and to have a designated area for the food I was getting so that there would be NO CONFUSION it was mine.
- @MissArissa: That night, after coming back from the bar *someone* and it remains a mystery literally went to my food with my fucking name on it and helped themselves to what was left of the little shit I had.
- @MissArissa: People had been helping themselves to my shit, so there times I would go and try to grab a yogurt to eat on the bus only to discover the 7 I had were all gone. When I had one. The day before.
- @MissArissa: Not only that, but I would also discover opened bread on my cutting boards (also with my name on it) so if I wasn’t getting cross contamination from the caterers, * somehow mysteriously my shit with my name on it would be recklessly used and not even bothering to clean it.
- @MissArissa: So production had to make an announcement to the group to please respect my food and the fact when you just help yourself to my GLUTEN FREE FOOD it takes a minimum of 48 72-hours for it to be replaced because of the shopping protocols for COVID, then having to sterilize it before it is brought into the house then tape up any non sponsored brand names before it was given to me.
- @MissArissa: Add that to the fact I still was out in the elements starving and NOT QUITTING or hesitating before any challenge.
- @MissArissa: Then, we have Alton.... oh Alton. Alton, who decided to suggest that I be thrown in against Beth for elimination because it seemed like I wasn’t having a good time. Alton, who called the whole cast in quarantine and told them he had my back. Multiple times. So, I got mutherfuckers eating what little food I have, disrespectfully using my shit, then we have Alton with his suggestion...
- @MissArissa: Somehow, everyone else who was chosen by the person in elimination got a warning their name was being said. Not only did people KNOW Beth wanted me, and was pulling them aside to say it...they also said NOTHING to me about it.
- @MissArissa: In fact, I was actually assured several times that I was safe and not to even worry about it. So add that to my burning fire of rage.
- @MissArissa: Right before we were gonna walk into the elimination it was Ruthie who pulled me aside and gave me a heads up. Approximately 1 minute before I walked in.
- @MissArissa: So, when I say “Don’t fuck with my money” I specifically meant it for Alton, and they don’t show him saying: “She told me not to fuck with her money... “ then whatever the fuck he said after
- @MissArissa: At first; I had EVERY intention to do the elimination against Beth. As I was changing into my uniform I just started to get these flashes (going to get a yogurt for breakfast on my way out the door & all my shit being gone, Mark telling me that Alton suggested me as a Replacement for Katie, then; the 8 people who said my name...these  people who came to me to get fed with either the food I was cooking, or my spiritual vibe & Zen, having me use my palo Santo to cleanse them and the house of the negative vibes)
- @MissArissa: Finally, I figured if Alton was trying to suggest (sacrifice) me for Beth (yes I saw that little hug he gave her as they walked away) then the rest of the house knew my strongest alleged alliance did not exist.
- @MissArissa: I didn’t want to just box with Beth, I wanted Mark next for telling me I was safe, then using the life saver to save someone who didn’t even do the shit...Alton for even suggesting my name, Darrell for saying my name first and the other seven who followed.
- @MissArissa: And at that moment I knew that, after beating Beth in that elimination I would have to go back in a house with people I felt that charged over?
- @MissArissa: No. So what point is it to still compete? Why put one extra bit of energy into some shit I knew at that moment, I had no chance of winning? For what? or Still put my body through that and lose more weight? To be validated by people sitting at home watching this shit?
- @MissArissa: Like I said earlier; there are so many different variables that come with this experience. I respect the game. But I don’t have to respect how it was played.
- @MissArissa: No matter what happened- I can say for each challenge, I never hesitated, never folded, there was no fear... I also volunteered to be a team captain and put myself out there in so many ways people will never fully know.
- @MissArissa: I am not mad at anyone, I have no bad feelings toward anyone for playing the game in the way that was most beneficial to them. I just left Beth and Syrus (sure it was awkward watching me cuss them all out at this strangers house while his daughter sat next to me) lmao
- @MissArissa: And she told me she too chose violence with her comments on the after show, and even tho I won’t watch it...(this episode was more than enough) I get it. She had every right to talk shit right back.
- @MissArissa: By the way: I wore Beth’s lashes from her company in literally the only confessional video I looked normal in. They are beautiful, and lightweight & I loved them.



As we mentioned up top, tonight the Oscars take place down in Tinseltown, with the show and its red carpet being split between its two-decade home of the Dolby Theater at Hollywood & Highland and Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles... my live Twitter account, #DCNOW at @DC408DxNow, will tweet and watch the big show in a few hours' time. And after the Best Picture Oscar is handed out, make sure to rejoin us here for the SocialPulse of Part 2 of the Double Agents Final as $1 million goes to the duo who survives the ordeal in Iceland. Enjoy tonight, and we'll see you then everyone.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).