Sunday, April 11, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "Club La Basement"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Well, hey there... we're glad to have you in on this Sunday. It's likely that you're just sitting there at home checking in with us on the world of MTV Reality, but you are probably ready to spend some time getting down and dirty. We'll have the chance to do that when we're back to normal... but for some end of week fun you've got the Floribama Shore bam from Montana...  And while there's been plenty of drama lately up north, no season would be complete without fun and family.

If you have been watching this show from day 1 like we have here, we have had a multitude of special guests roll by: the parents on Season 1 and then last year, Kayla Jo also in that first summer, and the three times Jeremiah's brother Josh came in. And for the past two weeks, we have been graced with having someone from Candace's part of the world of Memphis in childhood friend Bethany flying into the bubble... and that has certainly taken everyone's minds off of the drama surrounding Gus after he ran out into the cold after having it out with Candace and the tension he's had with Jeremiah.

Now, it's the turn of Aimee to bring a slice of home -- or in this case, another kind of Perdido Special -- to Big Sky Country in the form of her cousin, and she will spark the attention of those two warring former bromance partners. The guys will also lay their eyes on something very special from the Rocky Mountains as far as food goes... and it's certainly not gonna be as nauseous as that taco soup. And as the Bam's favorite outing of going to the clubs are not an option this season for obvious reasons, then why not bring the club to the basement?

After the break, DCBLOG and the MTV Reality SocialPulse cordially invites you to Floribama Shore's Club Basement... and we'll also head back to the group's normal surroundings for the ride of your life with one of the cuties on A Double Shot at Love. Welcome to this Sunday Funday...

AS THEY SAW IT: "Club La Basement"  
@FloribamaShore: Is it hot in here, or is it just all the indecision in this jacuzzi? Tune in to tonight’s #MTVFloribamaShore to see who wins Ally over!
@aimeehall1001: Tonight on @FloribamaShore y’all get to meet my cousin @_ay_its_ally You don’t wanna miss it so tune in tonight at 8/7c on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
- @_kimgreen: @aimeehall1001 Such a fun episode! Love the A girls  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @sallyannsalsano: @aimeehall1001 Cousin omg.   #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 That apple don’t fall far from the tree! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Just seen the most beautiful thing. Went outside and thousands of fireflies.. so cool.
@nillythesquid: For tonight’s main course: Bull Balls  Dinner is served on a new #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c!
@nillythesquid: So if your friends want to tail gate at the hospital when you go into labor is that allowed? Asking for my roomies @codibutts @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid I don’t care if it’s allowed or not, I’m doing it. I’m gonna get so drunk out in the parking lot I shit my pants.
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 god I love you
- @pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid @codibutts @aimeehall1001 I’m making a banner and painting “Come Out Gray” on @codibutts and making him run around the parking lot like a mascot
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice Y’all my delivery is going to be a shit show  should we bring @MTV & @495Prods along to document it????
@KirkMedas: All new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight!!! Best day out of the week #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Stepped out for the first time in a long time last night. I’m beyond over that lifestyle man.
@pimpfrydrice: Public Service announcement: @aimeehall1001 got me through the lonely time of the pandemic! Me and this bitch was on the phone talking about God knows what every. single. day. Love you Princess ! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfrydrice I love you way more angel @pimpfrydrice by the way bitch does not offend me for all you asking!
@_ay_its_ally: My meatball that I love so much. So blessed to have family like you Red heart  All new Floribama Shore tonight!!! On MTV! Y’all be sure to watch. @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Cousin Ally is Aimee x10, so you know it’s about to be a party on tonight’s #MTVFloribamaShore! Tune in at 8/7c! 
@B_lashess I’ll be live tweeting @FloribamaShore tonight, I have lots of new Twitter followers so who is joining me?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Tonight, Club Basement is open for business! It’s going down on an all-new #MTVFloribamaShore – 8/7c on @MTV!  (GIF: "We're going to the club!")
@aimeehall1001: Nothing makes my heart melt more than my Gram and Pop telling me they are so proud of me. 
@missnatalienunn: Cousin Ally is Aimee x10, so you know it’s about to be a party on tonight’s #MTVFloribamaShore! Tune in at 8/7c! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@_kimgreen: Cleaned out my freezer, still in my PJ’s, & #MTVFloribamaShore is on tonight. Life is good.
@FloribamaShore: If y’all aren’t following us on TikTok, then what are y’all doin’ http://TikTok.com/@MTVFloribamaSoribamaShore 
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore Oh lord! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: TONIGHT we turning up at Club Basement! Make sure to tune into @FloribamaShore  at 8/7c on @mtv and live tweet with us using #MTVFloribamashore I’m retweeting as many people as my thumbs can handle! Leggoooo!!!
@nillythesquid: Don’t forget to use the hashtag #mtvfloribamashore so we can tweet along with you during the episode!!!
@codibutts: Y’all get ready all new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight 8/7c #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: candace is still my favorite... yall can fight me over it @MTV @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: Five minute check! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It ain’t no party like Thursday! #MTVFloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: IT'S SHORE DAY AKA the best day of the freakin' week! Get ready y'all, because a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore begins right now. Who's live-tweeting along? 
@495Prods: Club Basement is open for business  New-episode of @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV  #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @_ay_its_ally @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon (GIF: Kirk - "Let's get lit.")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @495Prods Let’s get the party started!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s that time! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Any predictions for tonight’s episod?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Buckle up! Let’s go! Brand new #MTVFloribamaShore starts now!
@B_lashess: It’s #FloribamaShore time! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m just outside playing with the fire again #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I don’t care. I am here on vacation! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "I don't give a f___")
@nillythesquid: Preach @codibutts vacations are suppose to be about fun not about dramaaaaaa #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: These girls really are sneaking out on us..... I can’t blame them #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni is try rebuilding relationship. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: I don't know about y'all but we're here to PARTY!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "I'm here to turn up and have a good time and enjoy this vacation.")
@codibutts: I just want everyone to have a good time! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Another girls “walk”  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @JeremiahBuoni favorite pass time is choppy wood #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid You aren’t wrong at all #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We don’t do good at places that serve $1 beverages.... remember the dollar draft beer people?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Lawd I love me a good walk ! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @KirkMedas patience with @GusSmyrnios is inspiring! The way my Leo attitude is setup…..yeah I need prayer. #mtvfloribamashore @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@pimpfrydrice: I love me some balls! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: Rocky Mountain oysters anyone....?!#MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s amazing to have this kind of support in the house! It helps me focus on having a great time with the people I still care about. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn so I guess we are going to eat Bull balls! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Nothin' to see here! Right @nillythesquid? #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of her trying to hide food)
@nillythesquid: Would you eat bull balls?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: A lot goes into a prank in the vacation house! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m always in the kitchen! #wifey #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 trying to distract us! Hahahahaha lol! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: No boys allowed in the kitchen!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Hey @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001  can I go on a #GirlsWalk to get massages by handsome men with you next time? #mtvfloribamashore 
@JeremiahBuoni: I can’t believe what I’m seeing...... @aimeehall1001 is literally like a Trojan horse as @pimpfrydrice and @nillythesquid prep the bull balls #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Wilder than @aimeehall1001 that’s hard to imagine #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@iTweetuSleep: "I got ball juice on my arm" #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Things you hear in the #MTVFloribamaShore house:
@nillythesquid: Lol @aimeehall1001 is really doing her job here! Offering to get drinks for boys!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Those Bull nuts look delicious @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice
@JeremiahBuoni: Here we go!! @_ay_its_ally is in the building #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni It’s going to be a blast! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love me some bull balls! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Here comes ally!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Alley does like to party. I love her! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: I don’t know how @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid and @pimpfrydrice are keeping a straight face #MTVFloribamaShore
@lawashington_: Take a shot everytime someone says “balls.” #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: So boys do you like your nuts salted or non? #proteinPackedBalls #mtvfloribamashore 
- @codibutts: @ItsMsHawkins2u I like mine deep fried! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: There was a lot of hilarity involved in seeing @pimpfrydrice and @nillythesquid prepare the bull balls! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I think I will have just one! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: The party has officially arrived. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee and Ally taking shots)
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore Oh shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@sunfIowervol: i want @nillythesquid's gus to come to the montana house next #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Maybe!!! Stay tuned! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahha @ I love my some bullllll balls hahahhhaha @codibutts #mtvfloribamashore #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Them meatballs are good!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni You sure about that? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Honestly yes  I was going to town on those bull balls #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @GusSmyrnios putting Cologne on! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Somebodies hunching tonight!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Not the girls actually making these Bull Balls look appetizing  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Candace)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore They smelled good too! #mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore Ok @pimpfrydrice I see you! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The boys love these bull balls! #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: I was so mad #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I thought they were pretty tasty #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni I agree I thought they were great too! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts I knew I wasn’t the only one #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: They actually were very good. If you can get pass the idea of bull balls! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: These ladies truly know how to handle all types of BALLS! #mtvfloribamashore 
@FloribamaShore: The verdict is in.... and balls are tasty.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "I don't know if I'm more mad that they're balls or I'm more mad that they're actually good.")
@nillythesquid: Ball eaters!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: Those are best balls I have ever eaten! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @KirkMedas, @codibutts, @GusSmyrnios & @JeremiahBuoni faces were priceless when the girls said "y’all just ate Bull Balls" @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @uptodatetv @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios and @codibutts faces were priceless when they are "Bull Balls" #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: My girl @pimpfrydrice throw that Bull Balls away was like "I ain’t eat that s**t?" @uptodatetv @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: What is going on downstairs #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: Can me & @_ay_its_ally just be besties already?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who should Ally go for? @JeremiahBuoni or Gus! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Ally pulled the CHICHIS out!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfrydrice She fits right in! #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @_ay_its_ally is literally @aimeehall1001 and @nillythesquid 2.0 and I kinda stan #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@_Simply_TT: Nilsa is so pretty #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thank you honey! Back at ya! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@AlyssaFlipz: Oh wow chi chis are out and about tonight @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Chi chi’s out!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: "@_ay_its_ally: Man looking at them bull balls sober made me wanna throw up. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT They were good! #MTVFloribamaShore
@_ay_its_ally: Man looking at them bull balls sober made me wanna throw up. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s going to bumpy ride! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Grab your seatbelt. Cause it's gonna get bumpy.")
@nillythesquid: "@C__Pluto: Nilsa talking like she 30 sum  #MTVFloribamaShore  #FloribamaShore" RT Lol damn, you right! #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: "@realitystxn: That throwback to 3 years ago... I didn’t realize how young they looked Skull #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Babies!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Ally wilder than the bison lawd #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: Oh, @JeremiahBuoni... you're all up in this now!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Oh boy, what did I get into?")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Things happen so fast in these vacation houses #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well we know who is going to win! @GusSmyrnios my money is on you! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Them burps are on point @_ay_its_ally  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: A couple that burps together stays together  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: May the best man win! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn well here goes that @GusSmyrnios magic! #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: Ally is a straight fucking shooter #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: "@BillingsOctavia: @aimeehall1001 & her cousin Ally are both alike.. and I love it!!  #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT What’s better than 1 Aimee?! 2!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I kinda like having two @aimeehall1001 around! #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth Taylor Wright/Party Down South: Aimee’s cousin is a G! She said may the best man win to both of them #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @LilBitSouth I bet I know who will win! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Buckle up. It's gonna be a long night.")
@JeremiahBuoni: Don’t try me on my Shrimp and Grits #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love food! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I mean, I'm starving! C'mon!")
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni I guess you’re last! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Nice guys finish last because you realize your worth and get with the good guy #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GiF: "Chi chi's out!")
@JeremiahBuoni: I really enjoy talking with @_ay_its_ally she definitely is real and easy to talk to. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I cant replace my baby daddy sorry Ally #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: Is being homeschooled a misconception??? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@aimeehall1001 just reminded me that I need a manicure STAT. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Trash.")
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni is a fucking nice guy. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: You are too bro!! @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @aimeehall1001 was it a breath of fresh air while u were stuck sitting in between burps from a your cousin & @JeremiahBuoni ?? #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u Yep! #mtvfloribamashore
@BillingsOctavia: Omg I love  @aimeehall1001 cousin Ally. She is amazing and funny as hell!! #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@_ay_its_ally: Drunk talk but the truth... of course Nilsuhhhhh is my idol. I mean first of all LOOK AT HER. She came out on season 1 being her cute bubbly self.. and now is BEYOND happy with Gus 2.0. She has an energy that doesn’t go unnoticed. I love you Nilly. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Awww ally you’re so sweet Red heart #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios love you, but can’t cook! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am glad I cooked the bison steaks! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Last time roommates hooked up...uhhh... #mtvfloribamashore
@_ay_its_ally: I don’t think @pimpfrydrice was ready for that comment  #MTVFloribamaShore
@_ay_its_ally: New drinking game... everyone take a sip when Ally hits on Gus.... and Jeremiah  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @_ay_its_ally Yeah I’m drunk #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Ally gets straight to the point y'all. We love a straight shooter! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am so excited for the club! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Time to bring the flamingos and palm trees out #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I feel like bahd Barbie! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts WERKKKK! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KeshiaSW_: I’m really weak at the fact that Gus prepared a whole burnt meal. @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 dodged all the bullets #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: "@thatsmyuhpenyun: The PINEAPPLE SHIRT #MTVFloribamashore" RT IT HAS RETURNED. Pineapple #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: .@aimeehall1001 HURRY UP!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm thirsty!")
@nillythesquid: Codi is dressed like the messy bitch in the club  #mtvfloribamashore
@mfkeys1: @pimpfrydrice with the stare into the camera. PRICELESS  #FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @codibutts got me beat in the outfit hunny #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@pimpfrydrice: Lawd Ally almost gave me a heart attack  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@Wooper100: I am so dead at @pimpfrydrice’s face! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Time to party #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Oh gosh... poor @JeremiahBuonihe thinks his outfit is cute #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: Hahahaha I feel the same @pimpfrydrice when Ally said "I'm trying to get f***** tonight" @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: Hahaha I love your face after what Alli says in the bathroom about having sex @pimpfrydrice!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: .@pimpfrydrice breaking the fourth wall with that stare #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Thot thot thot! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Seat belts on! #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: My dance moves are amazingFace with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Just because we all needed a GIF of @pimpfrydrice's reaction. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Someone call 911 if that cock blocking. @JeremiahBuoni is having a seizure. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mama can still party!  #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Lol @JeremiahBuoni dance moves....  #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: I bet you didn’t see that dab coming #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love club basement! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Club basement is lit! But @JeremiahBuoni gotta get OUT!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @JeremiahBuoni: @pimpfrydrice I just want to dance #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: lol I hope @JeremiahBuoni dance moves get better before my wedding  #mtvfloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Trust me so do I #MTVFloribamaShore
@johnnygold99: If @pimpfrydrice is in charge, I wanna go to that club! #FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I got your bottle service @aimeehall1001 but you got to pay to be in VIP! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@codibutts gettin' his thottie on! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him twerking)
@FloribamaShore: Yeah, @JeremiahBuoni still has moves! #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of him dancing)
@JeremiahBuoni: .@aimeehall1001 is loving this #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn I love the club! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Thoughts on tonight episode?! Comment below! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I thought it was great. #MTVFloribamaShore
@TWfan19: @nillythesquid calling the rocky mountain oysters a "nutty meal" was fucking hilarious lmao. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s the best damn inch worm ever! #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: Awwww yay! @KirkMedas can’t wait to see you & your girl next week! I love following y’all on insta!!! #mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @LilBitSouth She is so much fun! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@DQ_the_Man: @B_lashess The way this club basement night is looking so far, it’s only a matter of time before some sh** happens. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Club basement was the best. #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: Club Basement was lit Thanks for watching See you next week for an all-new @FloribamaShore on @mtv #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice gives the best facials! Her looks and reactions have me on the floor in tears every week. #mtvfloribamashore 
@B_lashess: Omg they are about to eat BALLS #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: Ugh I love a good prank #MTVFloribamaShore
@dc408dxnow: So, it’s not just dinner they’re making for Codi for a prank that didn’t go to plan… it’s also that we have Ally in town this week from over there in Alabama. And it’s meatballs they’re having here. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @_ay_its_ally: @dc408dxnow Them meatballs were Fire #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Can we just get ONE week without sh*t popping off?  Y'all better be tuned in next Thursday for a new #MTVFloribamaShore!
@codibutts: @FloribamaShore does a party right. #MTVFloribamaShore


🕺    🕺    ðŸ•º

  #DCExtraTime  
GOIN' FOR A RIDE WITH MARISSA

Both this weekend and last, a place in this country that has certainly awoken from its slumber of the past year has been Las Vegas. And if you know this blogger from checking in on my social media accounts, then you know how obsessed yours truly is with the town in getting to watch live streams of walks on the Strip and casino play on YouTube while putting together these DCBLOG posts. It's not surprising considering that I've posted over 160 vlog videos of my #DCVegas adventures on YouTube.

It was last summer that I got a weekly dose on MTV of having Sin City in my life thanks to the second season of A Double Shot at Love with Pauly D. and Vinny, and featuring six alumni and three of their friends from the first season back in 2019. And one of them who earned a second chance to hang out with the Jersey Shore bromance was Marissa Lucchese, the youngster of the East Coast Beast Coast crew of her, Derynn & B-Lashes... and where she was paired off in the suite with club host Brandon.
   Like so many of us who've spent the past twelve months all pent up at home, Florida has offered an escape this March and April for Spring Break, including reportedly filming of a new season of Floribama (already!) in addition to Season 4 of Siesta Key next door - and this weekend's two-night WrestleMania. But up the way from Tampa Bay, last weekend Marissa and her boyfriend Evan got to experience something unique when it comes to getting that adrenaline rush.

Ask your grandparents about what life was like in the war years, and they'll probably recall the fleet of military trainer aircraft known as Beechcraft T-34 Mentor airplanes. The first versions of the propeller-driven, one-engine T-34's were first used following World War II, and the piston-engined planes were later replaced by turboprop engines that adorn T-34C Turbo-Mentor's. And even after they were decommissioned from military usage it is still in use today in air shows and for civilian purposes.
   And in the same week where Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" got airplay on Double Agents, Marissa and her man got to don those uniforms that made them Maverick and Charlie of Top Gun for a day as they got to fly with an experienced flight crew from the Florida wing of the Commemorative Air Force for a bit and enjoy Central Florida from the air. And all Nicky could say in the comments that accompany the Instagram post below is, "Thats so dope! Must’ve lost my invitation in the mail!"




On the topic of The Challenge... that's what is ahead: as soon as matters come to an end at the Pirate Ship in Tampa, TJ Lavin will unleash a different kind of his signature brand of trivia to the All-Stars, and bad blood gets the best of a vet synonymous with a plunger and one who we last saw at a New Orleans wedding night. We'll see you then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).