Monday, September 23, 2013

DC SocialPulse - RIVALS II: As They Saw It - Part 3

*** Reader Advisory: The Following Post Contains
Adult Language. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***
By DC Cueva

So, fall has officially arrived, and we are just two days away from the finale of The Challenge: Rivals II. This will then be followed up by a live reunion show, a first for The Challenge. And this is also worth giving one of our fans in my Real World/Challenge fan clique a shout out.
   Brian Cohen of @BusDriversRoute, another one of those RW/Challenge fans who I've become good twitter friends with, will be attending that reunion on Wednesday, just as he and two of my followers Kevin & Kaitlyn did for Real World Portland (as seen in one of my previous posts). As TJ Lavin would say, Brian has killed it with the interviews he has had with many of the biggest names in the Challenge world, from those on this season - Johnny, Frank, Marlon, Jordan, Zach, Leroy & Knight - to those serving as armchair analysts in the screening room in Kenny & Laurel, to landing the man at the heart of this - yes, TJ. Like what Team Rookies have achieved this year, Brian has had a stellar rookie showing in doing these interviews, having also talked to Averey, Anastasia, Johnny & Nia during RWPDX and Roylee's buddy Mike before this Challenge began. Check them all out at www.busdriversroute.com.
   And it hasn't just been just Brian who's done a great job with these interviews: another RW/Challenge fan who I discovered when I joined twitter last year, Andrew Kirk (who also lives right here in NorCal), has done a tremendous job talking to more than 30 alumni on his podcasts & later on his SpreeCasts for RW St. Thomas & Portland, and both BOTS & Rivals II; follow him at @CSUAKirk. And also Alex Govere from RW Back to San Diego, who's talked to a whole slew to alumni as well on her SpreeCasts, follow Alex at @AlexGovere.

What's the purpose of these DC SocialPulse articles? Well, I've become actively engaged in social media, from talking to my close friends every day to being involved in the things I'm interested in. And as I talked about in my very first SocialPulse post for the premiere back in July, social media has definitely played a huge role in not only drawing people to The Challenge, but also to other shows too. I'm doing this as a service to those who might not be up on the social media interaction of major events or favorite TV shows such as The Challenge, particularly those on the West Coast.
   Of course, the Eastern & Central time zones, where the majority of the U.S. population lives, get to watch it first, so often folks out West stay off social media until it airs here. And when Westerners finally get to watch the shows here, they wouldn't have the benefit of being able to enjoy the great & spontaneous social interaction that cast & fans have each week that they had for the Eastern airing, particularly from their favorite cast members since most of them are likely in bed by the time we watch it here.
   That's why I retweet the cast's tweets when the episodes air out East at 7pm PT on my twitter (yes, flooded TL's) so then when I can go into my archives, I'll be able to compile all of their tweets into posts like these, so that everyone coast to coast can check out the comments of the cast & fans as the drama unfolded in real time on television, so you get a good sense of what it's like to watch this show & see how everyone reacted to every moment as it takes place.

So with that, to the business at hand...On our last DC SocialPulse post on Sunday, we covered the tweets of the cast as they saw episodes 5, 6 & 7, where we featured Zach & Trey's heartbreaking jungle DQ, the new voting method rearing its ugly head in more ways than one, and Marlon & Jordan's stunning jungle win over Leroy & Ty. In part 3 of our season in review, we'll look at episodes 8, 9 & 10, where the Challenge's most well-known couple renew their love affair, a fight among three of the Challenge's biggest names in the last guys' elimination vote, the latest meltdown for our favorite Brazilian Challenger, and much more as the competition intensifies.
   As we begin, note there's explicit language in many tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. Please read with discretion if you are mature enough. :-) So, here we go, beginning with Episode 8 and it's déjà vu all over for a couple competitors.


EP08: Camila Goes Crazy (Again), Frank Does It (Again), Water Acrobatics
@NanyMTV: #rivals2 tonight
@MtvJess: Who is ready for  #Rivals2 tonight? @mtv @Rivals_2
@JazMTV: #Rivals2 tonight on @mtv
@Knight_MTV: Oh we are getting close #Rivals2 I'm nervous
@JazMTV: #Rivals2 time!!
@MtvJess: #RIVALS2
@NanyMTV: NEW KIDS? LOYALTY?????? The FUCK is Frank talking about?
@Knight_MTV: This kid is a joke, were new people
@NanyMTV: Jemmye and Camila kill me  #rivals2
@MTVBananas: Sh*ts about to get real! #rivals2
@Knight_MTV: I just stared at @CamilaMTV tits the whole time she yelled at me #Rivals2
@NanyMTV: By the way, this entire fight happened AFTER the club, and AFTER @jdeezymtv carried my drunk ass to bed  #sleepingthroughworldwar3 #rivals2
@AneesaMTV: The wrath of camila
@Knight_MTV: It's a camiladown #Rivals2
@JemmyeMTV: Loyalty over everything. Anybody that knows me knows that..
@MTVBananas: Camilla going crazy for no reason? #dejavu #rivals2 #AngelDust
@JemmyeMTV: I got you @CamilaMTV. Us over everybody...
@NanyMTV: Someone please tell me why my name is ALWAYS in Frank's mouth? #giveitupalready I give ZERO fucks about you bro
@MTVBananas: #Camilanado
@DerrickMTV: Hahahahaha!!! Oh,I'm sorry,I shouldn't be laughing. #Rivals2. Love the #RedBull Machine.
@CaraMariaMTV: Panic attack in the water..... Not a good time to have one... Let alone im a shitty swimmer.... Sorry. #catinthewater @mtv #rivals2
@NanyMTV: Cooke is a G! @cookemtv
@MTVBananas: Quick fact: @CaraMariaMTV is the only girl in the world who has drowned while wearing a life vest. #rivals2 #MTV
@CaraMariaMTV: That "rip current" is what we were paddling against too. Hello. But i still made it through.
@CaraMariaMTV: I didnt quit. So the haters can kiss my ass. Im not a water person. Strengths n weaknesses. I did the best i could against that current
@JazMTV: Is Johnny going to cry lol get him his bobble head lol!! #Rivals
@MTVBananas: Not only am I the most charming, I'm also the only one who can swim.
@Knight_MTV: Nice job girls @CamilaMTV @JemmyeMTV #Rivals2
@MtvJess: GO BOYS!!!!! @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV #proud #rivals2
@CaraMariaMTV: For the record let me state that rip current turned nonexistant about halway through. Last teams in the lineup had it easier. #rivals2
@AshleyMarieMTV: Hey I'd want @DiemBrownMTV on my team, she is nothing but pure motivation! #Rivals2
@DiemBrownMTV: Side Stroke? yep I'm an annoying coach @mtv my partner told me never be in front, only to the side or behind her so I thgt of the push lol
@AneesaMTV: 5 fucking seconds
@JazMTV: Good job @CamilaMTV and @JemmyeMTV
@MTVBananas: Wes's nips are the size of a thumb tacks. #rivals2
@JDeezyMTV: As you could tell I'm not a swimmer!
@TheOfficial_CT: Thanx guys...but it's not over yet! Still a bunch of tough teams left... #Rivals2 @MTV @WesMTV #BostonStrong
@EmFitMTV: I hate swimming but damn @paulawalnutsMTV is a FISH. Don't anybody ever tell me she sucks. She's a badass bitch.
@CaraMariaMTV: The fun part of coming in last? No one can vote us. And johnny has to vote someone else in. Boohooo.
@NanyMTV: "Wishy washy" or not, everyone plays the game differently #rivals2
@JazMTV: For the first time I agree with what Jordan said! #Rivals2
@MTVBananas: Frank wanted to vote in his roommate because he needed someone to get home and feed his cats. #Rivals2
@TheOfficial_CT: Way to work those knots broski!!! @Knight_MTV @MTV #Rivals2
@NanyMTV: I wish Jonna would've kept it real with Frank... Like bro you SUCK
@JazMTV: im going to say it!! I know what its liked to be screwed over by a "so called"  friend & have to go into  elimination karma is a bitch!
@NanyMTV: Whack ass elimination round
@JemmyeMTV: My girlfriend @CookeMTV against my bestie @NanyMTV. This fucking sucks..
@AneesaMTV: So sad
@NanyMTV: They hate to see me go, but they love to watch me leave! THAT'S A WRAP FOR TEAM BLUE #rivals2
@NanyMTV: Thank you all for your support this season of #TheChallenge I LOVE YOU GUYS!
@CamilaMTV: Just like anything else... #Camilanator happens.  #itslife #Rivals2
@RobbMTV: I love seeing @CamilaMTV go beast mode. #Rivals2
@CookeMTV: Thanks for the love everyone!! Sucks losing in a challenge but on the bright side can't get voted in! #Rivals2
@CaraMariaMTV: fun fact: So far that makes TEN career eliminations in only 6 seasons of @mtv #thechallenge
@DiemBrownMTV: @CamilaMTV is a strong girl look it took @EmFitMTV @AneesaMTV and @paulawalnutsMTV to hold her down :) #ToughCookie #Rivals2 @MTV


EP09: Love Rekindled, Rampage, Vets Go At It, and Rookies Take It To The House
> This episode also saw my MHS friend's band Northern Son have their music featured in the show. Also, Diem did live tweeting of the episode for OK Magazine.
@JDeezyMTV: I hope everyone is ready for another episode of #Rivals2 tonight. Will me and Jordan make it to the finals? #TeamRookies
@CamilaMTV: Its Challenge Wednesday!!! #RT if you're watching #Rivals2 tonight  @mtv @MTVShowBlog @TheChallengeMTV
@Knight_MTV: #Rivals2 toKnight oh ya
@paulawalnutsMTV: It's Wednesday again my friends...what does that mean? #Rivals2 #teampaulmily
@JordanMTV: Too late for a #HumpDay joke; so ill just remind you #Rivals2 is on @MTV  tonight! #GuysChallengeDay Will the rookies make it?
@northernsonson: Our song "Simple" will air this coming Wednesday, Sept. 4th, on MTV's @TheChallengeMTV . Tune in and listen!!
@EmFitMTV: Can't believe it's already episode 9?! Who's watching? #Rivals2
@JDeezyMTV: Uh oh I know I'll get a lil camera time on @MTV tonight on #Rivals2 hopefully #TeamRookies don't disappoint the fans.
@MTVTrey: If you wanna know who is actually cool with who after #TheChallenge #Rivals2 is done airing, just take a look at who they follow on Twitter.
@DC408DXTR: @DiemBrownMTV @OKMagazine well, I was just at YT & searched for things when I found that TN's EP is titled Diemnesia. How fitting the title.
@DiemBrownMTV: What its a real condition RT @dc408dxtr #Rivals2 Alert: Diem will live-tweet tonights ep starting 10ET on @OKMagazine its titled "Diemnesia"
@JemmyeMTV: It's almost challenge time... #Rivals2
@MtvJess: Challenge tonight! #rivals2
@Knight_MTV: Rivals2 baby here we go
@TheresaMTV:  #Rivals2 Time!!
@AneesaMTV: This should be a great episode
@JordanMTV: It's Challenge time. Get to @MTV and watch!! #Rivals2
@MTV: Whew, things are starting to get hot in here! If you're thinking of taking a bathroom break, now's not a good time. #Rivals2
@MTV: Totally agree with @paulawalnutsMTV! @TheOfficial_CT and @DiemBrownMTV are "the weirdest puzzle that just fits." #Rivals2
@EmFitMTV: Fucking xgames shit @tjlavin
@MTVShowBlog: Rookies vs. Vets right off the bat! Who's it gonna be?! #Rivals2
@MtvJess: Stand strong boys @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV #rivals2 #rookies
@JDeezyMTV: Man this challenge was intense!
@JDeezyMTV: Me and @JordanMTV are fighting for you guys to make it to the finals #Rivals2
@MtvJess: Great push @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV #rivals2
@JordanMTV: Haha @JDeezyMTV 's favorite time of the day was when I tracked him down to run! I just know it! #Rivals2
@EmFitMTV: This challenge is no joke.
@MTV: Wow, Johnny @MTVBananas is not making this challenge look very a-peeling. #Rivals
@JDeezyMTV: I swear guys that challenge was crazy. I didn't think it was gonna be that hard.
@Knight_MTV: This shit was no joke #Rivals2
@OKMagazine: THIS Challenge looks CRAZY what do y'all think of this T-BONE craziness? #OkASKDiem #Rivals2 curious what you wld do? -via @DiemBrownMTV
@OKMagazine: THIS CHALLENGE WAS HARD TO WATCH! The boys looked so exhausted! #OkAskDiem #Rivals2 what do you think of the guys first round? @MTV
@AneesaMTV: That edit was terrible. We did so much better than that. Wtf
@CaraMariaMTV: Well that was edited worse than it really was.
@MtvJess: #rivals2  hilarious
@CaraMariaMTV: Other people did worse than me lets be real. I know u like to gang up on me but watch the show
@EmFitMTV: I have one speed. Don't stop. Win.
@EmFitMTV: This challenge was made for me. I got you boo. @paulawalnutsMTV thank you CrossFit.
@OKMagazine: Here we go #OkASKDiem #Rivals2 btw we KILLED it this edit for @AneesaMTV is not the reality we were helping each other like teammates ;)
@JordanMTV: Lol at @PrestoMagicmtv Got that first compliment from @Knight_MTV #winning  #Rivals2
@PrestoMagicmtv: OMG KNIGHT gave meh a compliment
@MTVShowBlog: Nothing like hearing @TheOfficial_CT say b****** in that Boston accent. #Rivals2
@EmFitMTV: Omg that was the most stressed out I've ever been. We needed that win.
@CaraMariaMTV: Couldnt breathe johnny? Like me in the swimming challenge? But its not so funny when its you huh?
@CaraMariaMTV: Johnny says sometimes its good to fight to be there? Only team thats fighting is marlon and jordan lets be real. #manup.
@JDeezyMTV: Well elimination looks like a for sure deal for us
@Knight_MTV: @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV @PrestoMagicmtv we all new that was gonna happen
@JDeezyMTV: We are ready for this elimination round. We compete to win that's the only option. #Rivals2
@MTVShowBlog: "Pray for a punch"-@JordanMTV #Rivals2
@EmileeMTV: THAT GING IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #RivalsII
@JordanMTV: Y'all had to know the #warpaint was comin out. #Rivals2
@TheresaMTV: Bananas PLEASE... Lite.Him.Up. #Rivals2
@BusDriversRoute: Far and away the best moment this season and one of the best Challenge scenes of all time. @MTVBananas @WesMTV @TheOfficial_CT
@DavidBloom7: A classic battle among warring titans? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about @MTVBananas @TheOfficial_CT @WesMTV.  #Rivals2
@OKMagazine: @MTVBananas is one of my friends I consider a brother as is @WesMtv can't help but wanna keep peace #OkASKDiem #rivals2 -via @DiemBrownMTV
@Knight_MTV: Rocking glitter for @PrestoMagicmtv
@Knight_MTV: Ill say my part when I fucked up and I took the wrong approach to that chain. Congrats @JDeezyMTV and @JordanMTV
@OKMagazine: Who thinks this elimination looks like a live version of Donkey Kong? #OkAskDiem #Rivals2 every boys dream come true Who do you think has it
@MtvJess: Beast mode @JordanMTV #killedit poor baby all cut up! #rookies #final YAYYYY
@busdriversroute: Got to love @tjlavin rubbing it in to @PrestoMagicmtv and @Knight_MTV. He's a straight shooter. No one better.
@JDeezyMTV: We made it to the finals @JordanMTV we did it bro! #Rivals2
@MtvJess: Yeah baby!!!!! #rookies @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV #beastmode killed it boys! #waytogo yes!!!!!! #teampdx
@CookeMTV: Whatever the last challenge is the most important! Will @CaraMariaMTV and i find a way to get it done and get a ticket to the final??
@Knight_MTV: Farewell had a great time and who would've thought @PrestoMagicmtv and I would have made it that far. I love and hate that kid #Rivals2
@PrestoMagicmtv: AND I'M OUT.....Friends :(
@JordanMTV: We be killin em ugh, we be killin em! @JDeezyMTV #Rivals2
@CamilaMTV: We all know its a hate love relationship between @Knight_MTV &the rest of the world (especially @JemmyeMTV) But he'll be missed!  #Rivals2
@ToriFiorenza: Everyone loves a good love story.... #TheChallenge #Rivals2
@OKMagazine: congrats boys FINALS for y'all now we have to go for the girls next time! until then its bar games..we are 12 year old kids I swear #rivals2
@NeyaSivera: Havent watch Rivals but heard the rookies are going to the finals!!So happy for @JordanMTV @JDeezyMTV !Lets win the whole thing #TeamRookies
@busdriversroute: Congrats to Rookies @JordanMTV and @JDeezyMTV. Fully well deserved. What an addition to the Challenge universe
@davidbloom7: #Rivals2 Winners of the week: Real World: Portland made their rookie mark this season @JordanMTV @JDeezyMTV @MtvJess
@CookeMTV: Shout out to the rookies who have made it this far on their first challenge!!! @JordanMTV @JDeezyMTV
@JDeezyMTV: I wanna thank everyone for all the congratulations. Thank you for supporting my success. #Rivals2 finalist!
@JDeezyMTV: @JordanMTV been on our A game since day 1. Glad I had my first challenge with you as a partner! #TeamRookies
@JordanMTV: Hey thanks to everyone following us on our road to the finals!! It's been a blast and we aren't done yet! #S/Onewfollowers #Rivals2
@JDeezyMTV: Seeing myself make it to the @MTV #Rivals2 final on the first time was exciting. Never quit #TeamRookies

EP10: CT & Diem (Again), True Colors Exposed, Ladies' Final Shot, Jungle Madness
- Plus: at the end, there's a conversation at the end that I had with Marlon & Jordan. While maintaining impartiality, I had followed the Portlanders since I first talked to them after RWPDX ended filming & had developed a great rapport with the cast throughout the year.
@MtvJess: It's #Rivals2 time!
@AneesaMTV: Here we go
@MTVDerek: Its the last girls jungle before the final. . WHO DO YOU THINK WILL MAKE IT? #Rivals2
@CaraMariaMTV: pretty much just me and @cookemtv vs the rest of the girls in the house.... you know... started from the bottom now we here. #rivals2
@EmFitMTV: Oh awesome. The guys get a 3 min AMRAP in their final challenge and the girls get MURPH?! Fuck my life. #rivals2 #hatethis
@AneesaMTV: This would be the last girls challenge. #Rivals2 #whothinksofthisshit
@CaraMariaMTV: thats a heavy chain..... by the way.
@JazMTV: Tough challenge ladies! #Rivals2
@JDeezyMTV: Yuh that's 2 miles of running
@EmFitMTV: Is this a final?? Lol seriously. So intense. #Rivals2
@EmileeMTV: At the end of the day @DiemBrownMTV looks great in purple. #Rivals2
@AneesaMTV: That was awful
@EmFitMTV: Just so you guys know, we did this THREE times, not two
@JemmyeMTV: I go to the beach to drink & see hot chicks in bathing suits, not to run, chained to be a crazy person #sorryboutit
@CaraMariaMTV: ..for the record... we ran 4  miles roundtrip each time....THREE times... not two... this was a mini final.... #RIVALS2
@TheresaMTV: Cooke & Cara
@CamilaMTV: Everything about this challenge SUCKS. & #love my partner but this is NOT a joggin'/walking competition @JemmyeMTV #Rivals2
@JemmyeMTV: By this point in the game @CamilaMTV was not my rival but my sister. If u mess with her u are messing with family & that's not happening
@MTV: Look out FINALS, the underdogs have broken through their chains. Congrats @CookeMTV and @CaraMariaMTV! #Rivals2
@TheresaMTV: Fuk Yeah!!! Congrats!!! @CaraMariaMTV @CookeMTV Well deserved.
@JemmyeMTV: If anybody deserved that last win it was @CookeMTV & @CaraMariaMTV. They had been thru hell this challenge. Props to MY girls
@AshleyMarieMTV: Uh oh! #Rivals2
@EmFitMTV: Paula and I won the one they didn't show... PS. Lol
@EmFitMTV: Man oh man. All this hard work all season.... Killin it with my partner. Doing our thing. Damn. Doesn't count until NOW. SHIT lol
@EmFitMTV: Seriously though, Cooke and Cara paid their dues. I've been there and you know when someone deserves a shot at it all. They did. #Rivals2
@CamilaMTV: I gotta say props 2 @CookeMTV & @CaraMariaMTV 4fighting their way through the final, I've been on the other end multiple times #Rivals2
@JemmyeMTV: I have on my basketball shorts it's about to go down....
@JDeezyMTV: Wow now the decision is getting hard!
@CamilaMTV: We worked 2gether the whole way, & all of a sudden it's every1 against me? No problem. At least be upfront about it & own up to it. #Rivals2
@DiemBrownMTV: not proud of tonight's ep if U know me you know this is a rare pop off... Everyone has their boiling point read my @peoplemag tomorrow
@TheresaMTV: "Some friendships just aren't meant to be" -Em  #Rivals2
@JemmyeMTV: @TheOfficial_CT & @WesMTV had my back that entire game.. Love those boys...
@DiemBrownMTV: I love @CaraMariaMTV she's knows my issues with the other part funny how nothing is shown but it's justified trust me I have a slow boil :(
@CamilaMTV: I have never, & will never be afraid of an elimination #Rivals2
@MtvJess: One and one. Who's it gonna be @mtv #Rivals2
@JDeezyMTV: DUH DUH DUH who will we vote for?
@NaomiMTV: This episode is fucking with my feelings lol
@CaraMariaMTV: @CamilaMTV thats why i don't mind knowing i'm at the bottom of the totem pole always. i'm never surprised when my name gets brought up.
@MtvJess: It's brewing @mtv #Rivals2
@MtvJess: Poor @DiemBrownMTV
@JordanMTV: Here's the deal. Camila voted for us from day 1. Ya Em and Paula voted us twice but they hung w us through a lot. #iplayfair #Rivals2
@JordanMTV: But most of all, I love @EmFitMTV and @paulawalnutsMTV #todeath #Rivals2
@EmFitMTV: I love you @JordanMTV
@EmFitMTV: And thank you Marlon. :) I want to wrestle bitches not go upside down and saw or fight someone with a pixie stick blindfolded.
@EmFitMTV: Lets be real, love makes us all a little coo-coo.
@TheOfficial_CT: ...stop actin' like I sent @DiemBrownMTV  into elimination! @mtv she knows what's up #Rivals2 @WesMTV wanted Paula in I had to back my team
@CamilaMTV: #BRAZIL Represent!!!
@AshleyMarieMTV: My girl @DiemBrownMTV is the most honest person I know, with the biggest heart, and has been there for me always! Love her!
@CamilaMTV: #GoodLuck 2us all @JemmyeMTV @DiemBrownMTV @AneesaMTV Not how we wanted things 2go but I guess that's the beauty of #TheChallenge  #Rivals2
@DiemBrownMTV: not proud of tonight's ep if U know me you know this is a rare pop off... Everyone has their boiling point read my @peoplemag tomorrow
@JemmyeMTV: So much love tonight. No words. I really appreciate y'all's support.
@Chet_Cannon: .@CaraMariaMTV @CookeMTV great win, ladies!  Made for an awesome episode!
@DC408DXTR: @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV I gave you guys lot of praise in my latest #Rivals2 blog post, read up: http://t.co/Ax5AFP8cmv. #teamrookies #teampdx
@JDeezyMTV: @dc408dxtr @JordanMTV nice job!
@DC408DXTR: @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV thanks Marlon. A mission win, two jungle wins & all the respect, you guys earned your place in the final. #teamrookies
@JordanMTV: @JDeezyMTV @dc408dxtr I second!
@dc408dxtr: @JDeezyMTV @JordanMTV congrats #teamrookies of making it to the #Rivals2 final. Been supporting you guys since last year, proud of #teamPDX.
@JordanMTV: @dc408dxtr Thanks man!!


So, with the cliffhanger of them leaving at the beginning of the last jungle at the end of Episode 10, that's it for now. We'll be covering the battle between two proven veterans vs. Team Subtitles, along with the drama & emotion of the final challenge, the first-ever live Challenge reunion and some of the hilarity of the Clip Show on the 5th & final edition of DC SocialPulse: Rivals II As They Saw It coming your way shortly after the finale. And again, apologies for the foul language used in many of these tweets, which were retained in its uncensored form and I'm not responsible for it.
   Follow me on twitter @dc408dxtr for Rivals 2 alerts for webcasts and articles on the competitors, and all-night, dual-coast live tweeting of Wednesday's finale & reunion. And stay here on DC Blog for more blog posts covering the Challenge/RW world and other things, as well as to my Instagram @dc408dxtr and my other social media sites. For now, thanks for reading and enjoy the finale of Rivals II.

- DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).