Sunday, November 26, 2017

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 6 - "No Love in NOLA"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you enjoy this last day day of the four-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend, welcome back to DCBLOG's trip Inside the MTV Trifecta, as we turn from having covered a Double Shot of The Challenge on Friday to now bringing you our look at Are You The One? Season 6, where things have been getting serious as of late as the number of tries to get to 11 lights get shorter.
   As we left New Orleans last week, Keith & Alivia had broken up with their crushes and paired themselves up not only in the Truth Booth but also two times before and on their date, and yet came away empty. But he wasn't the only who was feeling the heat: Malcolm had to face his two crushes for playing them, while heartthrob Michael found himself in the middle of a love triangle as Audrey saw him make love with Geles.
   As the house has finally gained the kind of momentum from a good Matchup (5 beams) that usually leads to good things in the past, this week they are given the opportunity to let loose at a wild Mardi Gras party. But then jealousy takes center stage there when one girl becomes a prime target when she tries to make moves on multiple guys... and this comes just after her crush gets caught in the act. Another guy finds himself on the bad side, but will momentum stick for the house?

All the action, reaction and interaction of the week in AYTO land awaits here, along with for this week the Match Math of where the game stands.
   Mardi Gras, big-time drama and the particulars of the 8th Truth Booth and Matchup by the Bayou... It's all ahead on The Pulse of AYTO Season 6, as we continue our trip Inside the MTV Trifecta.




IN BETWEEN... 
@AREUTHE1: When you see your man look in the direction of another girl so you give him that cold shoulder ❄️
@zoeinwonderland: If u think I’m gonna let the opinions of people that dont know me on the internet bother me & keep me up all night ur absolutely fckin right
- @MTVjennifer: @zoeinwonderland you CANNOT let it bother you! whatsoever. these are random ass people that base their judgement of you off of an edited TV show where you were locked in a house being filmed 24/7 and trying to find your match. no one understands until they live it.
@TheRealAnthonyM: What you think, you attract ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป can’t wait to see what’s to come!!!
@TheRealAnthonyM: Nothing but positivity around me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@AREUTHE1: Someone's gotta set these players straight ๐Ÿ”ฅ Catch up on Monday's #AYTO now:
@AREUTHE1: Anthony has a secret to share with Zoe that's gonna stir up some drama in Wednesday's new episode!
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Look mom.... My mom: OMG GELES.... why are you dancing like that...๐Ÿ˜’ I think she missed the point lol
@_gelesann: When “take a bow” comes on and it hits alittle too close to home ๐Ÿ˜‚
@zoeinwonderland: When the girl that’s a gigantic dick to you uploads a pic of her bible verse tat
@BritniNicol: Yesterdays workout was K-I-L-L-E-R!!! My Shoulders, back and abs are SHOT!!! ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️ Now what to make for breakfast?..
@BritniNicol: My beds toooooo cozy to get out of. SOMEONE MAKE ME COFFEE!!!!! Please?....๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ♀️๐Ÿง๐Ÿผ♀️๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช
@whaattaafoxx: I love my PM. He is my bebaaa ๐Ÿ˜— @MtvNateSiebs
- @MtvNateSiebs: @whaattaafoxx I swear i dont deserve this girl!!! Man how we’ve grown so much and you still my A1! Love you to death and beyond❤️❤️
- @whaattaafoxx: @MtvNateSiebs I love you too!
@tori_deal: Who lives in New York and wants to make music together ?
@blacuesta: "@hannahhmariee32: Rewatching season 2 of #AYTO and I realize why I love @blacuesta all over again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ" RT Ah yes, the good ole days
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay , can we fast forward to Dec 29 when I'm in buffalo with @JoeyAmoia716 riding to @iamkamiam_ house getting ready for New Years already ?
@shannanity: @iamkamiam_ WELCOME BACK QWEEEEN —— Fucking Slaaaayyy   Hey @ItsAll_AboutTee - can’t wait to meet you ๐Ÿ˜Š
- @kailah_casillas: @shboogies @diamondovelove1 @iamkamiam_ haha you guys will def have some Kailah/ Kam insta lives in the future, don’t you worry ๐Ÿ˜‹
- @kailah_casillas: @iamkamiam_ never thought I’d say I miss hearing that ๐Ÿ˜‚ @t_raines33
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas Everything set for the quail hunt ๐Ÿ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Too many choices of toilet paper at Target

@AREUTHE1: Check out this never before seen conversation between Zoe and Shad! Are those ๐Ÿ˜˜ sparks ๐Ÿ˜˜ we see???
@EmoneySunset: Bother me, tell me awful things.
- @AliviaHuntxr: @EmoneySunset It's okay Ethan. You can say his name @kareem_fathalla
- @EmoneySunset: @AliviaHuntxr I ran into a creepy looking dude at a park who wanted me to tell you that he thinks you're hot.
- @tylersemicolon: @EmoneySunset @uchaachi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u might be on to sumtin
@AliviaHuntxr: When he promises to take you to Olive Garden then sleeps through their business hours
@princeofnorway: "@tbhjuststop: me watching titanic: maybe it wont hit the iceberg this time" RT Dating is like
@NurysKMateo: I feel bad for all the guys shooting their shot in my DMs cuz I don't entertain any of them ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ♀️ sorry not sorry
@tylersemicolon: Some people are just low level degenerate scum and they can never change. It’s hard to deal with savage disgusting pieces of human garbage on a daily basis. DONT SEND ME A SNAP IF YOU POSTED IT ON YOUR STORY.
@zoeinwonderland: I love when people are like “Zoรซ needs to stop telling people when she’s kissed these guys on the show!” LIKE BITCH ITS ABOUT TO BE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IT AINT A SECRET
@AREUTHE1: I meaaaan I love you....like a brother ๐Ÿ˜ฒ | Watch the latest #AYTO episode here: http://on.mtv.com/2zQCVrc
@giannahammer: Keyana finessed this damn famous boy to extend her flight ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
@princeofnorway: Cats are sketch because they know they don’t need us
@keith_klebacher: I think love is when you secretly learn another language so you can eavesdrop/ understand what your significant other is saying without them knowing...
@uchaachi: my phone got stolen today and my birthday is tomorrow so i'm expecting everyone to call my mom at midnight and ask for me.
- @audreydiazz: @uchaachi You heard the girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚
@kareem_fathalla: Date night ๐Ÿ’ž
@amazedbykay: Birthday Behavior|Count me down! 11/18 ♏️ @ Staples Center https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbn8qG4hyXf/
@blacuesta: Happy birthday to the queen! Independent, authentic, and a true woman who knows her worth. So truly grateful to call you a real friend outside of the reality world. You inspire me to be a better woman everyday! Thank you for blessing my life for the better.  @amazedbykay ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
@amazedbykay: Thank you for the birthday wishes!
@tori_deal: If you don't know, you don't know. #bollywood #KalHoNaaHo
@BritniNicol: My girl @ItsAll_AboutTee ready to get weird w me๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผ♀️๐Ÿง™๐Ÿพ♀️๐Ÿ”ฎ #harrypotterpubcrawl #nerds #letsgo
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Harry Potter Pub Convention with the only other person I know who loves him as much as I do @BritniNicol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
@tabron27: #WildNOut #wildnoutgirls ๐Ÿ–ค @NickCannon
@blacuesta: Psycho & psycho jr.   Mom & daughter.
- @DuceVasquez: @blacuesta That is not your mom!
- @blacuesta: @DuceVasquez It is! She looks incredibly young and I look just like my dad!
- @AlexScully17: @blacuesta Your mom looks so young๐Ÿ˜ฑ
- @blacuesta: @AlexScully17 She ages like fine wine!

@AREUTHE1: Can someone turn on the AC cause this pic has got me SWEATIN'
@AREUTHE1: When your friend starts asking questions about where you skipped out to last night and you're all like...๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: A wine bottle is like a gas pump... shake it til the last drop
@IAMPMUNA: My favorites ๐Ÿ˜ @audreydiazz @NurysKMateo
@TMZ: 'Are You the One: Second Chances' Winner Rashida Beach Busted for DUI http://dlvr.it/Q1gBZY
- @lexoquence: @TMZ Jesus Christ who cares leave the poor girl alone she didn't kill anyone ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป♀️
@whaattaafoxx: @kareem_fathalla I literally went into a depression after we left. I went into depression for like 6 months and ended up moving in with shelby. It's so sad... I wanted to live with my fam forever.
@AREUTHE1: TELL HIM BOY BYE ๐Ÿ‘‹ | Watch the latest #AYTO episode here: http://on.mtv.com/2zQCVrc
@audreydiazz: It's hard not seeing the person you want to see everyday
@NurysKMateo: Annoyed cuz my man looked like a whole 5 course meal tonight and I'm not there to do naughty things to him ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo We got noooooooo time for that Nurys ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ
- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo  Okaaaaaaaaaaay you was tryna pop it for a real .. nvm ๐Ÿ˜
@AREUTHE1: When your friend starts asking questions about where you skipped out to last night and you're all like...๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
- @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 when you eat a fruit cup with your fingers . . classy Jada real classy ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️
- @kareem_fathalla: @AREUTHE1 Jada you hands down have the funniest gifs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @NurysKMateo: @AREUTHE1 That's literally the face jada makes when she's up to no good ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: After all the sh*t they've been through, Nurys and Kareem sit down for some real talk in this deleted scene. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ
- @NurysKMateo: @AREUTHE1 Uhhh can we get the real video plzzz  I guess you can say I like the person Kareem is☺️❤️Nurys Mateo added,
- @ayeejaeeee: @AliviaHuntxr lmao fuck Carlos !
- @AliviaHuntxr: @ayeejaeeee CARLOS GOD DAMMIT
- @NurysKMateo: @AliviaHuntxr @ayeejaeeee CARLOS AINT SHIT

@EmoneySunset: Excited to go home for Thanksgiving and lie to everyone about how my career is taking off.
@ayeejaeeee: there’s 7 billion people in the world tf I look like crying over some local n____ ๐Ÿ™„ I think the fuck not !
@ayeejaeeee: officially fuck boy free ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ€ feeling good , living better !
@ayeejaeeee: every queen knows her worth ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’•
@nicole_spiller: @AREUTHE1 First of all, this is Zoe and Shad, but above average sized hands = above average sized gloves duh
@00Hitsdiidii: It's 5:34 am.. I'm wide awake & I want chicken wings
@thechallengefax: So it is confirmed @GusSmyrnios and @hbarfield13 went to the same high school is MTV trying to scout out potential young buck members will Cory Nelson hunter and now Caleb finally bring down the bananas bunch we’ll find out if they cast him #fingerscrossed
@lexoquence: When my momma called and said she seen me on TV- it went nothing like the Post Malone song and my life's a mess. Thanks #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: 5 beams ain't enough...WE. NEED. MORE. ๐Ÿšจ Head to http://match.MTV.com  NOW to make YOUR #perfectmatch predictions for the week!
@AREUTHE1: When you realize SHORT WEEK = MORE WEEKEND...and MORE WEEKEND = MORE PARTY. ๐Ÿ™Œ
@EmoneySunset: If i don't get an OTPHJ from my high school crush on a playground slide this Thanksgiving, then going on MTV was a mistake.
@princeofnorway: That’s your ex..? I’m dead
@princeofnorway: Expect the best, prepare for the worst
@audreydiazz: I try to keep my life as lowkey as possible. I prefer people not knowing my business #keepemguessing
@JessAndreatta: When I’m feeling bipolar & anxious .. me to me: everyone’s a stupid bitch and I need to go back to the states and live with @whaattaafoxx & @vittoriaa88
@Cas_martinezz: Reunited with the love of my life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• @iamkamiam_
- @iamkamiam_: @Cas_martinezz Kam & Cas since day ONE ๐Ÿ˜˜
@iamkamiam_: NY nights ๐Ÿ˜Š Szn 5 run it, ask @Cas_martinezz ๐Ÿ˜˜
@Cas_martinezz: "When things don't add up I subtract myself" @iamkamiam_  Dead๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JessAndreatta: Wtf 2018 will make 4yrs I’m single .... likeeee I never would’ve thought☺️ #nobodyisgoodenough #bitchproblems #pickyaf #nopeeee
@IAMPMUNA: I drank so much on @AREUTHE1 y’all really have no idea #mypoorliver ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@giannahammer: Anxiety is looking in the mirror and hating what you see even when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the reflection... and you know that.. but you still hate it lol๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ♀️
@amazedbykay: On set. Yo, @mtv can we make sure next time I’m called in that I’m on set as a new host for… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0Afs7h5zG/
@HaydenPWeaver: I legit just saw a guy flip off and honk at an ambulance for trying to pass him with his lights and sirens on. California drivers are complete assholes.
@blacuesta: A grandma just cursed me out on the freeway Bc the car in front of me was going slow. Full on screaming Lmao wow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@AREUTHE1: The party's heating up and no one's holding ANYTHING back ๐Ÿ”ฅ | Get ready for a wild #AYTO tomorrow at 10/9c.
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @AREUTHE1 1 day away ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป #AYTO
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 TALK SHIT TO MY FACE @EmoneySunset
- @uchaachi: @AREUTHE1 "you're a crazy fake ass bitch, and a backstabbing psycho bitch" I C O N I C!
- @uchaachi: @TheRealAnthonyM #TeamTony
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1  Everyone’s messaged me through out the season about this, so make sure to tune in #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: bitches are so scary it’s sad , wanna have twitter fingers then wanna run away and hide once I come at them , nah boo finish what you started .
@ayeejaeeee: word of advice: I. AM. NOT. THE. ONE. so unless you want me to finish you I advise you to approach me at your own risk.
@MJCJ1987: Y’alls season is the best so far! By the #’s y’all may be struggling. But you guys have the audience str8 hooked! From side beefs, no matches, love triangles, and social media game.. hands down the BEST season of @AREUTHE1
@EmoneySunset: I need to become best friends with a 5 year old just so I can go to Chuckie Cheese.
@00Hitsdiidii: I needed some good news in my life ๐Ÿ˜Œ
@lexoquence: Must. Stop. Being. Such. A. Fucking. Redneck.
@AREUTHE1: How bout you let me help you get over it, boo ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 omg why is this so relevant to my life right now lmao ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️๐Ÿง
@EmoneySunset: A wart that was on my hand for 6 years is officially gone. Finally ready to put myself out there again.
@_gelesann: About to go do a million things I had all day to do but didn’t ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ♀️
@lexoquence: *stomps into house & slams door behind me with a 25oz Budlight in hand, a Marlboro Red hangin out of my mouth*   Friend: "I see you're in break up mode"   ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ drinkin to that
@zoeinwonderland: Ugh 50 Shades of Grey is annoying for a million reasons but number 1 is that they just fuck CONSTANTLY???? Like are you never sore??? How can you be gettin your walls blown out 24/7 with all these gadgets and ur just walkin fine and always down for more idgi   ALSO also does everyone have 280 characters now or was I part of the rapture
- @_gelesann: @zoeinwonderland Yes this is my friend and yes I love her and all her thoughts ๐Ÿ’•
- @keith_klebacher: @zoeinwonderland I think there are people from the house you can ask about that...
@KeyanaLand: it’s not a big deal   it’s not a big deal   it’s not a big deal
@blacuesta: "@Darryl_Dope_1: @blacuesta Bri ,when are u and the cast of season 2 reuniting! I miss seeing u guys together! Season 2 is airing right now in South Africa" RT No way!!!! That’s crazy. 4 years later and our season is still airing. Everyone on s2 has been working hard and hustling it’s hard to get us all together
@blacuesta: And w all that being said   Im about to choose this fuckin chocolate milk all night long YEET
@whaattaafoxx: Thanksgiving is in 2 days

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: Y'all are gonna have to step ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ if you wanna win this game! It's getting turnt up TONIGHT on a new #AYTO.
- @uchaachi: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿคฅ
- @nicole_spiller: @uchaachi @AREUTHE1 Oh boy oh boy!!!
@lexoquence: It's #AYTO dayyyyy ๐Ÿ˜‡
- @AREUTHE1: @lexoquence my favorite day bbyyyyy ๐Ÿ’ž #AYTO
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 Mine too! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@TheRealAnthonyM: Tonight is #AYTO day!!! ๐Ÿ˜Œ
- @AREUTHE1: @TheRealAnthonyM the best day ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #AYTO
@lexoquence: Once a cheater always a cheater๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♀️ learn ya lesson baby learn ya lesson ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป♀️
@ayeejaeeee: Best friends who are unbothered together , stay together lol ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿพ #AYTO Wednesday⚜️๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@uchaachi: tune into @AREUTHE1 tonight at 10/9c to see why #savageuche is forced to come out #AYTO
@_gelesann: Just got on twitter and did something happen? Why is everyone so worked up? ☕️
@_gelesann: Make sure to tune in tonight to @AREUTHE1 for the new episode ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @_gelesann ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #AYTO
@NurysKMateo: ๐Ÿšจ#DeletedSceneAlert ๐ŸšจThere aren’t many people in this world who… https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzlPL1l6eLM0ldtce2cQpXwv7bAiwv5Yzl5go0/ …
@00Hitsdiidii: It's #AYTO Wednesday! Lets give it up for these true colors that are about to be shown tonight ๐Ÿ˜ณ
- @uchaachi: @00Hitsdiidii SOME TRUE COLORS IN SOME SHADES WE AINT NEVER SEEN BEFORE ๐Ÿ‘
@lexoquence: The face u make when your best friend brings up something you lied about in front of your parents
@AREUTHE1: Geles is throwin' shade and the other girls aren't gonna have any of it ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด | #AYTO is new TONIGHT at 10/9c!
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 The lipstick I’m wearing in this confessional is the one I lost this weekend... still not over it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@uchaachi: don’t @ me with bs until you know the facts
@KeyanaLand: when you realize it’s #ayto day and you’re not ready
@AliviaHuntxr: When you're using him for free food but he wants more. #AYTO new episode tonight @ 10!!
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @AliviaHuntxr When you say, “I’m ready for desert!” And he takes it as a sign to make a move ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @keith_klebacher: @AliviaHuntxr Is this joe trying to follow in my footsteps again? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” #ayto
@TheRealAnthonyM: For tonight’s #AYTO episode ๐Ÿ˜
@EmoneySunset: If she sends you a "Happy Thanksgiving" text the day before Thanksgiving, she wants the D.
@ayeejaeeee: tomorrow is thanksgiving yasss ! i’m extremely thankful for everything that happened to me this year so my grandma better not try to make everyone say what they’re grateful for during prayer , i’m just tryna eat ! i’ve been waiting for this all year ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ˜ jk love you gram gram ๐Ÿงก
@audreydiazz: Remember when we were filmed for  2 months, 24/7? Let's try too, when you watch our 45 min episode each week.
@_gelesann: Mood AF. JK I’m not wasting anymore alcohol I’m a changed person ๐Ÿ˜‰
@AREUTHE1: ABORT ABORT ABORT ๐Ÿšจ | Don't miss a new #AYTO tonight at 10/9c!
@brittany_baldi: Turkey all prepped. stuffing is ready to be popped in the oven. so much to be thankful for xo #ThanksgivingEve
@giannahammer: I use to hate working the weeks of a holiday bc I just wanna be around my family and stuff my face but bartending the day before Thanksgiving is literally a blessing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
@tylerobrienn: The less they know, the better
@AREUTHE1: Sitting here waiting for #AYTO to start like....๐Ÿ‘€
@princeofnorway: “A good negotiation is when both sides feel like they got screwed”
@keith_klebacher: Three hours until I screw up the game for everyone!!!! @AREUTHE1 tonight at 10 on @mtv #ayto
@tylersemicolon: Should @MTV just give me a job live tweeting all their shows #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Y’all ready for tonight’s episode? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜#AYTO @AREUTHE1
@KeyanaLand: y’all ppl really trip over these “black friday deals”. FUN FACT: michael kors has been running the same sale for a few weeks now & guess what.. ITS STAYING THE SAME FOR BLACK FRIDAY. so before u crazy ladies fight over a bag remember u could’ve came in early to buy that damn bag
- @tylersemicolon: @KeyanaLand Why the attitude? Did Michael not txt u back or something?
- @KeyanaLand: @tylersemicolon tyler don’t play me rn.. i’m about to work a 13 hour shift at this damn place. i will fight you
- @AREUTHE1: @KeyanaLand @tylersemicolon AYYYYYY guys #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: Do you ever wonder what they do with the turkey buttholes
- @uchaachi: @zoeinwonderland Zoe. (GIF: "I am disgusted.")
- @zoeinwonderland: @uchaachi OKAY UCHE ACT LIKE UR NOT CURIOUS!!!!
- @keith_klebacher: @zoeinwonderland (GIF: "That's what she said")
@zoeinwonderland: Your silence says no, but I know a piece of you deep down is wondering with me
- @keith_klebacher: @zoeinwonderland I hope they do buttstuff
@audreydiazz: I'm a real one and I expect real ones to be by my side ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Tune in… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0BSNtHQQemdQ0x4U1sNaLVav6nCDjTHiGy7s0/ …
@MTV: Anthony sneaks a kiss with Zoe during tonight's episode of @AREUTHE1 at 10/9c: http://on.mtv.com/2B3VWpd
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @MTV ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
@AREUTHE1: When the girls come over for some sugar scrub face masks, a bottle of wine, and a new #AYTO ๐Ÿท
@ayeejaeeee: 10 more mins until you’re favorite TV show comes on ! #AYTO⚜️
@keith_klebacher: "@amandaholic_ Wednesday’s are for big daddy @keith_klebacher ๐Ÿ˜‹ @AREUTHE1 @MTV #AYTO6 #AYTO " RT Accurate
@_gelesann: I’m drunk
@princeofnorway: Begging to be loved is emotional suicide
@princeofnorway: If I don't fall asleep right now !   might be able to fix my sleep schedule.... but if I do.... it'll be awesome
- @uchaachi: @princeofnorway we got a show to watch Joe WYD.
- @princeofnorway: @uchaachi K well it’s not on for three more hours here so I should at least be allowed to nap ๐Ÿ™„
@nicole_spiller: #AYTO with the whole ass fam tonight! ๐Ÿค” should be interesting
- @AREUTHE1: @nicole_spiller #familybonding #AYTO


AS THEY SAW IT: "Tale of Two Players" 
@AREUTHE1: #AYTO STARTS RIGHT NOW.
@00Hitsdiidii: ITS #AYTO TIMEEEEEEEE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
@ayeejaeeee: it’s #AYTO time ! ! ✨๐Ÿพ
@lexoquence: #AYTO TIME everyone go watch @mtv
@_gelesann: It’s #AYTO time ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰❤️
@ayeejaeeee: Mardi Gras night will be one for the books #AYTO
@keith_klebacher: YOOOOOOO ITS PARTY TIME #AYTO  (GIF: from The Office - "Everybody dance now")
@00Hitsdiidii: It's time to make new connections #Ayto
@uchaachi: FINALLY someone seeing @00Hitsdiidii for what she's worth ❤️
@AREUTHE1: CUH-LIN-TONNNNNN! ๐Ÿ† #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: doing all the bad things tonight ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: I’m confused why nobody gave me pasties for this party   My nips need love too   #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kareem to Diandra: I don’t think you look stupid at all    Me:  #AYTO (GIF: "Little Bit")
@00Hitsdiidii: Dammm Clinton we couldn't just take 22 shots ? #ayto
@TheRealAnthonyM: You said thank god I’m not your Match and I’m a piece of shit? But you still care about EVERYTHING I do ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ Go cry over someone else #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: WOW #ayto
@AliviaHuntxr: Couldn't we have just gone to a rave instead
@tylersemicolon: Didi going from Malcom to Kareem?   Okay girls with better taste in men than Diandra    - a brick   - a tree   - OJ’s girlfriend    #AYTO
- @00Hitsdiidii: @tylersemicolon LMAO WHYYYYYYY
@keith_klebacher: Cut it out Ethan, keefa does what he wants #ayto (GIF: The Office - "You are a thief of joy")
@ayeejaeeee: Keith and Alexis was having sex per usual but this time they’re fully clothed ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Can someone please inform clinton that this is not TEEN MOM  #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: who taught me how to dance?! WHO?! i just wanna talk.. #ayto
@TheRealAnthonyM: Motto for the party: Make bad decisions!!! #AYTO
@uchaachi: Michael look like the boot leg version of Magic Mike right now #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Do y’all think Michael should be with Audrey or Geles? #AYTO   POLL: Audrey - 63% / Geles 37%
@tylersemicolon: Are we in the matrix rn...  Cuz MTV is doin the most with this slo-mo dance cut   #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: look at my boo Geles twerking that thang ! ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Anthony got that look in his eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@_gelesann: Shout out to the slow motion camera ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ #AYTO
@uchaachi: Most men’s weaknesses are pretty eyes, a nice smile…. Anthony’s weakness: thongs with boots #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: My reaction to Clinton saying, “I’m trying to get someone pregnant tonight” #AYTO  (GIF of Homer Simpson going behind a bush)
@TheRealAnthonyM: Kareem... you are the fuckin devil ๐Ÿ˜‚ you set me up ๐Ÿ˜‚#AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Zoe thinking about what geles is gunna do to her  #AYTO (GIF of a girl)
- @zoeinwonderland: @tylersemicolon This so fucking ACCURATE
@JawadAhmed_6: Anthony is a savage ๐Ÿ˜‚#AYTO6
@00Hitsdiidii: Did .. that... just .. happen ? (Picture of Didi's dog)
@TheRealAnthonyM: #SorryNotSorry ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♂️ #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Geles honey ! you do NOT waste alcohol wtf ! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Hey @TheRealAnthonyM, u thirsty? #AYTO (GIF of Geles pouring water on him)
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@TheRealAnthonyM: Zoe wasn’t a bad decision at all ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #AYTO
@_gelesann: Love and hate is a pretty similar emotion #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: why you wasting liquor ?! #ayto
- @AREUTHE1: @KeyanaLand the REAL question here #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: it wouldn’t be a normal night of #AYTO if Mama Jada didn’t come to the rescue ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ♀️
@_gelesann: He looked thirsty AF I was helping the kid out #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Jada encouraging geles like  #AYTO  (GIF: "Pull yourself together!")
@keith_klebacher: To everyone drinking right now instead of watching @AREUTHE1 #ayto  (GIF: "Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?")
- @AREUTHE1: @keith_klebacher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ actually tho. #AYTO
@reaIitytvs: Queen @ayeejaeeee the one always building the girls up ❤️❤️
@TheRealAnthonyM: GET OVER MEEEEEEEEE. Go chase Michael or Clinton #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Geles just needed a lil tough love ❤️ #AYTO
- @_gelesann: @ayeejaeeee You were my Tyra banks love
@AREUTHE1: All the girls be like ๐Ÿ’ƒ and all the guys be like ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@_gelesann: And Anthony sucks #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Jada out here sounding like a coach giving a half time speech ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@BigTymers228: All of these #AYTO ladies are looking beautiful tonight
@TheRealAnthonyM: I asked for someone that doesn’t waste alcohol #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: omg ! JADA WHYYYY ?!? #AYTO
@lovelyhollands: Jada is such a queen honestly like why are all the boys not fighting over her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ป #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Dimitri ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@mrmoxamofficial: Calling @kareem_fathalla & @00Hitsdiidii ๐Ÿ—ฃ I pulled yall out of so many sticky situations where yall at when my drunk friendly ass need you? ๐Ÿ™‚ #AYTO
- @00Hitsdiidii: @mrmoxamofficial @kareem_fathalla WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME AT THE BARRRRRRR
@AliviaHuntxr: Dimitri's moves make me feel uncomfortable
- @dimitrivalentin: @AliviaHuntxr Thank you   They make me feel uncomfortable too
@tylersemicolon: Dimitriiiii  Handle yo bidnezzzz   #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Wait who is Dimitri? #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: So it’s cool to put hands on me and hit me dead in the face? Smh THAT is why you guys see me react the way I did... #AYTO
@uchaachi: give me a dollar for overtime Geles says my name in conversation with Clinton and i can honestly just PACK MY BAGS and not even try to win the million dollars #AYTO
@eatthiskuche: LMFAOO uche was about to roundhouse kick geles in some Giuseppe high heels and give her a suplex in some Gucci
@TheRealAnthonyM: So the reasoning is that you didn’t go and make out with one of my friends? You’re right. Because Malcolm and Clinton said no to you weeks before this night ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♂️ #AYTO
@uchaachi: me arriving to the party thinking i look sexy, fun, cute, in my shiny grape suit vs. me after seeing the nonsense over in the corner #AYTO
@keith_klebacher: Guys im confused, who is this dimitri guy on the show? #sorrynotsorry #ayto
@AREUTHE1: "@WillieMazzz: @ayeejaeeee is always there for everyone she’s such a good person #AYTO" RT ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Did.. Geles.. just... #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Didn’t you tell Zoe to pursue me? ๐Ÿค” and now that we kiss, you flip out.. that’s funny to me #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: And she goes straight for my guy Clinton ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: @uchaachi you are more than good baby girl you are great!
@reaIitytvs: Uche is a queen #savageuche #AYTO
@uchaachi: "I'M GOOD I'M GOOD I'M GOOD I'M GOOD I'M GOOD I'M GOOD I'M GOOD" #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Uche... Where are the hands at tho??? I’m only seeing talk #AYTO (GIF: "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
@TheRealAnthonyM: Everyone grab your mans... geles is on the move #AYTO
@_gelesann: People out here really using their 280 characters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @coco_snixx: @_gelesann .@_gelesann after that bathroom session, out there starting cuffing season early. #AYTO6
@TheRealAnthonyM: If I would’ve put my hands on a girl, everyone would crucify me on social media. A girl does it... and it’s fine? SMFH #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@MissNessaKing: Zaaamnnnn all that #AYTO " RT ME. RIGHT NOW. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO
@ReeserJenna: Geles get so mad at @TheRealAnthonyM but then through a her self at guys that are with other ppl ๐Ÿคฆ♀️ not feeling this new geles
@Kay_Millz10: Dis show is a mess but I can't look away ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@uchaachi: So Geles can throw a PERFECTLY SHAKEN LIGHT ICE GIN AND TONIC and throw hands on her WEEK TWO no match but I can’t have feelings for mine? #AYTO
@wesxtexas: Clinton resisting the devils temptation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@uchaachi: “She looks upset we should go back to the party” #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Clinton gets the MVP award yet again #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: I applaud Geles for playing the game ! make your moves boo #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: @uchaachi (GIF of a dragon)
- @AliviaHuntxr: @kareem_fathalla @uchaachi I'm so fucking confused
- @kareem_fathalla: @AliviaHuntxr If you know you know...
@AliviaHuntxr: Nicole I see u biiiii @nicole_spiller
@tylersemicolon: Keyana every episode that she’s not with Michael  #AYTO (GIF of salt shaker - Salt Intensifies)
- @KeyanaLand: @tylersemicolon bye boy
@audreydiazz: Drunk me does not look out for sober me. Drunk me needs to stop being selfish #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: oh no keyana baby what is you doing #ayto (GIF of a sitcome character putting her hand on her forehead)
@AREUTHE1: When my crush looks at another girl at the club. #OverIt #AYTO  (GIF of Audrey leaving Michael - "I'm Over It. I'm Over It.")
@kareem_fathalla: @nicole_spiller sound like she chain smoked a whole pack of cigs #AYTO
- @nicole_spiller: @kareem_fathalla Hahahaha always ๐Ÿ˜‚
@uchaachi: Audrey: I FEEL LIKE ALL YOU WANNA DO IS BE INTIMATE WITH ME   Michael: .....   Audrey: .....   Michael: Let’s go have sex in the bathroom okay?   Audrey:    #AYTO   (GIF: "You're absolutely right.")
@ayeejaeeee: I see you Audge ๐Ÿ’ฆ #AYTO you was just washing your hands right ? ๐Ÿ‘€
@tylersemicolon: Audrey: Michael *kiss* I think  *kiss*  You only  *kiss*  Want me  *kiss*  For sex   *kiss*  Michael: nah girl just bathroom sex   #AYTO
@AliviaHuntxr: I get @audreydiazz and myself confused all the time. I just screamed at seeing myself kissing Michael #AYTO
@_gelesann: (GIF of her and Clinton hugging)
- @ayeejaeeee: @_gelesann ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿธ☕️
- @mrmoxamofficial: @_gelesann Now she feeling herself smh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ♂️ #AYTO
- @uchaachi: @mrmoxamofficial ๐Ÿ’€
@Lindsay_Sweeley: @TheRealAnthonyM’s only concern when Geles threw a drink at him was that she wasted alcohol...nothing but respect for MY president
@mrmoxamofficial: On everything I love that was on my first time witnessing that whole scene ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO #dontdrinkkids
@kareem_fathalla: You looked at me like this during this convo.. #AYTO (GIF of Clinton in the kitchen smiling)
- @mrmoxamofficial: Replying to @kareem_fathalla Lmfaoooo it’s cuz I love you big bruh ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ayeejaeeee: omg I wish I threw Dimitri in that damn swamp #AYTO ๐Ÿ™„
@_gelesann: Y’all thinking about how y’all should have left me crying in the corner over my no match. Tbh
@ayeejaeeee: i’m not cocky just confident boo ! #AYTO
@lexoquence: @keith_klebacher @stephmovements UR NOT INVITED ITS MY FIRE BALL GO AWAY
- @keith_klebacher: @lexoquence @stephmovements You can have it, I’ll stick to bud light
- @lexoquence: @keith_klebacher @stephmovements U can't hang w us
@ayeejaeeee: you’re not the only one with regrets meech ! #AYTO ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️
@AliviaHuntxr: I fucking LIIIIIVE for jaditri @ayeejaeeee @dimitrivalentin #AYTO
- @dimitrivalentin: @AliviaHuntxr @ayeejaeeee In your dreams ...
@tylersemicolon: List of people uche hates   1. Geles   2. Geles when she sleeps   3. Geles when she eats   4. Geles when she breathes   #AYTO
- @kareem_fathalla: @tylersemicolon I hope your phone dies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ SOME ONE NEEDS TO STOP YOU
- @tylersemicolon: @kareem_fathalla ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@dimitrivalentin: DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL KIDS #ayto
@ayeejaeeee: welp this escalated quickly #AYTO
@uchaachi: Dimitri using his swamp scene as a plug to get scouted as a running back for the NFL #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: This conversation between Jada and Dimitri is my fav moment this season #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: There’s a difference between cockiness and confidence ๐Ÿ˜œ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @nicole_spiller TRUTH. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #AYTO
@keith_klebacher: Don’t worry @ayeejaeeee you can still sit on my face even though dimitri stinks (seriously who is dimitri) #ayto
- @ayeejaeeee: @keith_klebacher ๐Ÿ˜‰ anytime keefa
@TheRealAnthonyM: I love @uchaachi❤️
- @uchaachi: @TheRealAnthonyM love you most ❤️
- @00Hitsdiidii: @TheRealAnthonyM  I love her more honestly
- @nicole_spiller: @uchaachi Wait most.... Im gonna act like im not offended
@_gelesann: Anthony really milking this whole drink throw the last five minutes of camera time I gave him are over #AYTO
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @_gelesann Because I didn’t try to fuck everyone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♂️
- @_gelesann: @TheRealAnthonyM Hahah okay Anthony like you weren’t having sex with other people before me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@TheRealAnthonyM: Oh Dimitri ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป♂️
@dimitrivalentin: According to everyone I’m cocky , whatever #ayto
@kareem_fathalla: You had one job.. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป♂️ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@thecruzanbarb: Why is @mrmoxamofficial so perfect? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Can someone answer my question #AYTO" RT .@mrmoxamofficial can we have an answer? ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@AliviaHuntxr: Boy burnt me w some hot GREASE @princeofnorway #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you make it through the day without getting mad at your boyfriend. ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO (GIF of Michael and Alivia high fiving each other on their date)
@AliviaHuntxr: WHO LEFT SUGAR ALL OVER MY FACE #AYTO
- @princeofnorway: @AliviaHuntxr Yeah same
@_gelesann: This date looks like the best! #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: This whole episode got me like #AYTO (GIF: "Oh snap!")
@princeofnorway: I don’t take anything serious unless I see it being serious ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ♂️
@tylersemicolon: MTV: hey Season 5, can go cliff diving   MTV: hey Season 4, go jet ski    MTV: hey Season 6, eat some sugar bread
@giannahammer: I always believed that finding your match on #AYTO had nothing to do with being physical. Matchmaker didn’t fuck us all to see who was our match lol but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ♀️ name a season who won by fucking ppl til they fucked their match I’ll wait ๐Ÿ™‚
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer What in the hell
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’m sure the cleaning crew hated the daters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: THOSE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ QUICK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ REFLEXES ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ THO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #AYTO (GIF of Joe and Alivia having fun at the date)
@AliviaHuntxr: Maybe next time?? @princeofnorway #AYTO
@keith_klebacher: Sorry joe, you can’t do what I do #keefa #daddy #ayto  (GIF: "I think that pretty much sums it up")
@uchaachi: Aw malcolm he really be thinking that when he talks to the pictures on the screen they can hear him :/ #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: SOMEONE PUT ME TO SLEEP PLS #AYTO
@audreydiazz: Aww I see you @Mackemdrummer ❤️❤️❤️ #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Truth booth time ; aka will we ever get a fucking perfect match ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@princeofnorway: I guess I’m last ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ♂️
- @kareem_fathalla: @princeofnorway Sorry bud ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♂️
@tylersemicolon: If Michael was Pinocchio rn he would be able to tip over the eifle tower with his nose while he’s standing in New York
@AREUTHE1: PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ BE A PERFECT MATCH #AYTO (GIF of Michael and Alivia in Truth Booth)
@00Hitsdiidii: WILL THESE BE OUR FIRST PERFECT MATCH ?! #AYTO
@BigTymers228: I hope @michaeldean2_0 and @audreydiazz are a perfect match #AYTO
@princeofnorway: I just wanted @kareem_fathalla to flip another table ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผ♂️
- @kareem_fathalla: @princeofnorway All you had to do was ask fam ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
@giannahammer: But, fucking ppl till you find your match IS entertaining as hell ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ♀️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ayto
@zoeinwonderland: My buttcheeks were the shining stars of this episode #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: ANOTHER NO MATCH WTF #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Sucky Season Six ! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️ #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Another no match... WE FUCKIN SUCKKKK 0/8 #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Go ahead Keyana.. ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO
- @KeyanaLand: @kareem_fathalla reem.. someone roofied me.. that wasn’t keyana
@tylersemicolon: Honestly I don’t even care about the truth booths anymore cuz we suck so bad  #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Babygirl don't cry ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @audreydiazz
@JawadAhmed_6: No match again ! This season they are really struggling #AYTO6
@dimitrivalentin: A NOTHA NO MATCH !! WOWWWW #ayto
@nicole_spiller: At this point in the game, we all just thinking at least we got a free vacation ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ♀️ #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: The truth booth is a waste of time at this point ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป♂️ #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Man y’all are really missing out in the honeymoon suite because that was seriously the best part #AYTO
@_gelesann: We suck at this game #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Michael you just told Audrey one thing and you’re doing another that’s no bueno #AYTO
@keith_klebacher: Not a match, what a surprise #ayto
@dimitrivalentin: Just buy my flight back to la already #ayto
@JawadAhmed_6: Michael is ready to move on already lolz #AYTO6
@00Hitsdiidii: I never knew me and @kareem_fathalla had so much in common #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Diandra & Kareem ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Oh nooo   The dude that was flirting with Geles the whole time isn’t your match?   No wayyyyyy   #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Can me and @kareem_fathalla be a perfect match?   POLL: We might beeee - 79% / Def not - 21%)
@CSUGradAkirk: #ayto6 needs truth booth help throw in a double truth booth
@AREUTHE1: When the girl at the bar asks for your number before you have to pull out your pick up lines...#AYTO (GIF of him at the sofa)
- @kareem_fathalla: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@TheRealAnthonyM: Fun fact: Kareem shaved 2min before this
@_gelesann: But why is my hair braided #AYTO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @dimitrivalentin: @_gelesann Because you felt like post Malone that day ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ayeejaeeee: Geles , let’s have #RealTalkWithJada real quick . . i’m all for you playing the game boo but you gotta respect girl code #AYTO
@uchaachi: actual pic of geles and michael in the truth booth #AYTO  (pic: "Beware of Snakes")
@AREUTHE1: I meaaaan we all saw this one coming ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO (GIF of Michael and Geles kissing in the confessional)
@tylersemicolon: Michael no regard for human lifeeeeeeeee
@keith_klebacher: Wowwww michael, dick move #ayto
@TheRealAnthonyM: Wasn’t even 24hours after the truth booth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @keith_klebacher: @TheRealAnthonyM Wasn’t even 2.4
@BombshellChels: Geles is that one friend you can’t trust around your man lol #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: Damn.. while audrey is in bed crying.. tissues and all! And they said i was a bad guy lmaoooo #ayto
@ayeejaeeee: there’s a difference between playing the game and being disrespectful #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Audrey.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป #AYTO
@princeofnorway: “You eat out every day of your life”    Well it fills the holes in the heart ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ♂️   “Yeah, literally.”   ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ♂️๐Ÿ’”
@TheRealAnthonyM: Start to strategize ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Oh ma gawd #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: we rolling in deep #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: How many beamssssss ???
@eatthiskuche: okay but uche strong as hell. First she titty bumped nurys out of New Orleans and now she carrying Clinton big ass around the house? Challenge material!
@uchaachi: Audrey: you’re a fake ass bitch and i'm livid   Me:   #AYTO (GIF: "Kim you're doing amazing sweetie.")
@tylersemicolon: When Audrey gets mad she talks almost as fast as Michael left her  #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Am I watching this in fast forward ? Audrey you talk so fuckin fast ๐Ÿ˜ซ #AYTO
@_gelesann: Sometimes you know when you were in the wrong and just have to be quiet #AYTO
@JawadAhmed_6: I don't think Geles was in the wrong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป♂️#AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Geles woke up this morning wrote a book , wrestle a gator then decided to talk to Audrey about what happened with Michael lmfao #AYTO
- @audreydiazz: @ayeejaeeee IM SCREAMING ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
- @_gelesann: @ayeejaeeee Dead AF ๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: Things slower than Audrey talking   - Lightning McQueen   - Dash from the incredibles   - My txt back game when I’m talking to my crush    #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: I can’t live tweet bc I’m taking care of my drunk friends but the episode seems lit af and I’m living vicariously through twitter lmao #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: "@WillieMazzz: @audreydiazz coming in to confront Geles #AYTO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ " RT LMFAO IM DONEEEEE!!!!!!!
@BigTymers228: The way how @audreydiazz been talking she ought to be the next head coach of the new York giants
@ayeejaeeee: Strategy time ! #AYTO ๐Ÿค“
- @AREUTHE1: @ayeejaeeee Gonna need some of that #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Don’t need any sunglasses over here cause there’s lots of shade ๐Ÿ˜Ž #AYTO (GIF: Jada - "Your Actions Are Showing That You're Real Shady Right Now")
@tylersemicolon: Geles VS errbody  #AYTO
@uchaachi: KAREEM WANTED TO YELL SO BAD WHEN DIDI DIDN'T CHOOSE HIM BUT HE REACHED HIS SCREAMING QUOTA ON THE SHOW #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: That handshake with my ace @kareem_fathalla #ayto
@TheRealAnthonyM: Everyone Slaying at the matchup once again ๐Ÿ˜Œ #AYTO
- @kareem_fathalla: @TheRealAnthonyM Bruh we the flyest to fuckin do it !
@ayeejaeeee: Savage Jada has arrived #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: I never thought we had anything Dimitri fyi #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: Jada not fuckin around with this shit! #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: Here goes Jada .....#ayto
@ayeejaeeee: “Take your bitch ass to bed” lmfaoo okay Jada relax #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When someone asks how many f*cks I give. #AYTO  Me: Me? Who me? Approximately zero.   (GIF of Jada and Nurys watching)
@00Hitsdiidii: Awwww creamy I'm sorry :/ #AYTO
@uchaachi: Michael so confused on how someone would want to have sex with you but not actually be with you. Welcome to 75% of the male population’s mindset smh #AYTO
@dimitrivalentin: I’m just being honest !!! #ayto
@mrmoxamofficial: Me at the matchup ceremony needing to say less ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO (GIF: Scooby Doo - "Rehehehehe")
@kareem_fathalla: Geles once again ruined his name “clinin “ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @_gelesann: @kareem_fathalla I know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@uchaachi: That's fine. #AYTO (GIF: "Payback's a bitch.")
@kareem_fathalla: Michael said “she wanted to do bad things with me” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: sounds like jealousy to me #AYTO (GIF:
@tylersemicolon: Uche: am i a jealous person?  Everyone:   (GIF: "Obviously.")
@AREUTHE1: How many beams do you think we’ll get tonight?! ๐Ÿ’ก #AYTO   POLL: BLACKOUT - 31% / 1-3 - 45% / 4-7 - 22% / 8-11 - 2%   Out of 2,782 votes
@kareem_fathalla: "@_Mockefeller: @kareem_fathalla I see you outchea always dapper and fresh at the matchup ceremony. Other dudes be dressing like they just chillin at home all day lol #AYTO" RT Appreciate you my man ! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
@uchaachi: Terrence: Clinton & Geles lock in   Me:    #AYTO  (GIF of Rihanna reacting and then rolling up her window)
@TheRealAnthonyM: Well helloooo Alivia ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ˆ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @TheRealAnthonyM ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ #ayto
@nicole_spiller: @uchaachi you’re not a jealous girl, you just know you gotta trust your gut when something ain’t right ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ♀️
@KeyanaLand: me @ myself this whole episode:  #ayto  (GIF: "WHY?")
@dimitrivalentin: Half of these couples haven’t even had one conversation .. #ayto
@KeyanaLand: where’s my common sense at ?! #ayto  (GIF: "IDK")
@kareem_fathalla: How many beams we getting? #AYTO ๐Ÿ‘€
@JawadAhmed_6: Keyana still going for Michael, after all that #AYTO
@AliviaHuntxr: @TheRealAnthonyM w the double around the shoulder clap #AYTO
@audreydiazz: What done is done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ time to win this money!!๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: You could hear our heart beats during every matchup.. I’m telling y’all shit was so intense ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: going live after this episode so if you don’t already follow me on ig : @ayeejaee_ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@_gelesann: Going live six margaritas deep after this follow me on the gram: gelesann
@kareem_fathalla: No black out; we still have hope ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ#AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @kareem_fathalla ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #ayto
@00Hitsdiidii: 3 BEAMSSSSS ?! I'm out. Tommy Fox's here I come ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO
@JawadAhmed_6: 3 beams ?! That's it #AYTO
@JawadAhmed_6: Wouldn't be surprised if they lost this season #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: 3 beams ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ♀️ we’re really living up to our name Sucky Season Six #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Literally me rn. #AYTO (GIF: Nicole - "WHAT. THE. F___.")
@dimitrivalentin: Everyone’s asking who is this dimitri guy? Lmaooo #ayto
@KeyanaLand: who slipped me drugs this week?? this is not keyana #ayto
@uchaachi: @tylersemicolon BACK UP FROM THE CAMERA WE DON'T GOTTA SEE ALL THAT #AYTO
- @tylersemicolon: @uchaachi YO NOBODY TOLD ME I WOULD BE LOOKIN LIKE THAT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kareem_fathalla: @uchaachi L M F A O!!!!!
@dimitrivalentin: Not surprised... we are the furthest back in ayto history! But there is still hope #ayto
@tylersemicolon: I don’t remember becoming a professional motivational speaker in New Orleans #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: 3 beams..... this is a joke
@AREUTHE1: I can’t. I literally can’t. Y’all have got me shook. I'm out. See you next week. #AYTO (GIF: Keyana - "Wow.")


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH 
@keith_klebacher: Why do I look so skeptical this matchup? Do I know things the others on the show don’t? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” #ayto  (GIF: "I really can't say, but yes.")
@kareem_fathalla: My whole team is live right now ๐Ÿ™„ I’ll holla at y’all later ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ
@uchaachi: "@summer_quintana: @uchaachi Girl you need to chill, she's just trying to get to know her most-likely match! You can have him after ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…" RT girl believe me when I see I don't need your permission in knowing what I can and cannot have. thank you so much for your input though!
@uchaachi: "@summertimekq: @uchaachi Girl you need to chill, she's just trying to get to know her most-likely match! You can have him after ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…" RT girl believe me when I see I don't need your permission in knowing what I can and cannot have. thank you so much for your input though!
@lifelver: I just don’t understand how Geles was ready to throw Diandra down the stairs for talking to her no match Anthony, yet expects Uche and Audrey to be fine with her going for their no match?Hypocrites are so good at only seeing their side   #AYTO
@kristennsimonee: After tonight’s #AYTO episode I’m officially part of the @uchaachi & @audreydiazz fan club ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ♀️ #WhereDoISignUp
@zoeinwonderland: LMAOOOOO the fact that this episode is called No Love in Nola...#accurate #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: When I’m drunk my left eye just stops working entirely ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ♀️ #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: Me pep talking Geles in the bathroom: #AYTO  (GIF: "We're all gonna have FUN.")
- @_gelesann: @zoeinwonderland I love your entire soul
@ayeejaeeee: so you drag another female to make your shawty feel secure ? okay ๐Ÿง . . that's what you call bitch moves smh
@KeyanaLand: when he doesn’t text you back in five minutes, so you erase him from your life
@princeofnorway: Update: took a 3 hour nap and would like to be hit over the head with a shovel for It

@dc408dxnow: How about a night on the Mississippi and a Mardi Gras party? Should be fun.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: They're wearing the traditional colors of gold, purple and green for this wild night under the stars. And watch for a lot of kissing. #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Keith and Alexis are kissing. And now everyone is f'd, shall we say. They gotta make new connections if they want the money.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Mike is on the pole, and now he and Geles are an item as Audrey watches. And some twerking.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Anthony and Zoe are now kissing. And Geles will be beside herself when she finds out about this.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: They named Zoe hottest college girl in a magazine years ago, now…
@dc408dxnow: Well. A kiss has led Geles to go off and put water into Anthony's face. And again, drama at a party has led to this anger.  #AYTO
@CSUGradAkirk: I get @_gelesann  likes Anthony but I’m sure the feelings she held on to him and not interacting with the other guys I’m sure it ruined her time there #AYTO
@JackieOProblems: In case anyone is interested in my thots on #AYTO, I am totally team @_gelesann. And also I’m just obsessed with looking at her ๐Ÿ˜Š
@dc408dxnow: Jada and Dimitri are getting it on. And making out too. And Clinton wants to get close to Geles after what happened, as Uche is watching from afar.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Michael talking to Audrey who they should send to the truth booth later as Keyana watches with some interest.
@dc408dxnow: Michael & Audrey are in a bathroom and about to get it on before they might get put into the lasers.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: The morning & afternoon after. And new connections have been made a bit by all that went down last night. Bodes well or bodes not well for the strategy of having to match up later on
@dc408dxnow: The date: and they're here to make a popular food in New Orleans which I have heard of but haven't found out the exact spelling of that
@dc408dxnow: Well, Joe and Alivia are trying to have fun here in wanting to have that food there. Maybe friends thing rather than romantic
@dc408dxnow: #TruthBooth Time… @michaeldean2_0 & @audreydiazz heading in. This is something the house needs to get that 1 beam later. Otherwise this gets even more uglier for the 22.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Well, eight trips into the #TruthBooth for this house, and eight times they have been slapped with a No Match. But don't put that nail in the coffin yet… anything can happen.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Kareem and Diandra having a connection here, meanwhile with Michael having to turn his attention to Geles, this triangle has turned the other way to Anthony's crush from earlier on
@dc408dxnow: Audrey has found out about this and she is livid. And she is mad at Geles for what has been going on with her juggling these girls
@CSUGradAkirk: You gotta be a dog of a guy to be casted on #ayto that’s what 95% of the guys on this show have been since 1 one
@dc408dxnow: The house is facing potential defeat, but it's the matchup that is turning out to be their saving grace otherwise they would've been on life support
@dc408dxnow: They gotta get an upswing in the beams if they want to have a chance as Diandra sticks with Dimitri for the first pick after he had fun with Jada.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Geles is stuck between Michael and Clinton, and she opts for the braided one. And Uche is feeling jealous as she talks with Audrey on the side.
@dc408dxnow: Alivia goes w/ Anthony and feeling surprised, but switching up to try to take a risk. Jada picks Joe. Uche and Malcolm. Nurys & Kareem. Nicole stays with Tyler.
@dc408dxnow: They feel that tonight they won't go for 11, but for the info going into late rounds as Keyana stays with Michael, and mentions that kiss with Geles.
@dc408dxnow: Audrey and Keith. Alexis and Ethan. Zoe and Shad. Uche is getting nervous about these random couples here fearing that they could black tonight. But there are some connections that could give them the info going into last fifth of this season  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Good news: the $1 million is still in tact. Bad news: they lose two beams and to three beams. Backwards & now this far back in the game, and as deep as any cast they've had here. Now, they gotta channel what Season 3 did & have two tries to get to 11.  They can do it. #AYTO

@ItsAll_AboutTee: I still don't know what I'm going to where to the living room tomorrow . Lol #Thanksgiving
@JoeyAmoia716: Let's get fucked up๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
@ryaandestinyy: Uche & Audrey had every right to be mad at herrr honestly they saw that her intentions were not right... I mean the girl is literally not over Anthony you can clearly see that but y’all wanna come up with excuses by saying “she’s playing the game” pls pass me with that bs #AYTO
@NurysKMateo: Me right now trying to keep my cool ๐Ÿคฌ (GIF of fish from Finding Nemo)
@keith_klebacher: Tip #1, don’t randomly try to fight me at a bar. When you push me I will likely headbutt you and it will be really embarrassing when you fall down and I go back to ordering my limited edition Zelda Ocarina of Time Nintendo 2DS
@NurysKMateo: Guys remember theres ALOT of editing and some of your “favs” actually looked REALLLLY stupid but MTV spared them so they didn’t look so dumb
@uchaachi: some of y’all low key evil but I can’t thank those of you enough who have come to my aid and showed me support ๐Ÿ’• I read every DM and you guys are real ones - I love you and happy thanksgiving!
@princeofnorway: Unpopular opinion: I hate holidays ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŽƒ
@princeofnorway: When I was growing up holidays just meant that Safeway was closed. Now I feel like you shouldn’t need a holiday to celebrate the people you love and that the gym needs to stay tf open past noon
@princeofnorway: Bro my right sleeve is way more fresher than my left already ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ♂️
@princeofnorway: Always being right is a blessing and a curse
@kareem_fathalla: People hit me up “supporting me” or “showing love.” If it’s genuine believe me I feel it, and I love and appreciate you. But don’t get it fucked up, I KNOW when it’s not genuine.. save your breath my g.. heard you..
@_gelesann: I’m out here living my best life, so thanks but no thanks
@blacuesta: Wondering why undeserving and ungrateful men have beautiful long lashes and I don’t????
@blacuesta: Im gonna be 26 in May, still am not in a serious relationship or any relationship for that matter which means even if I meet someone tomorrow by the time I get engaged I’m gonna be like 30 so I’m prob not gonna have kids till I’m 34 and this upsets me
@blacuesta: I swear on my life by the time I’m 30 if I’m not romantically involved w someone I’m asking one of my friends to have a child w me



▪       ▪       ▪

 MATCH MATH 

Typically, this would be where we would offer a brief synopsis of what we've seen and a reminder that the WRAP will have more on the episode later on. But because this week's WRAP will be entirely devoted to The Challenge, this week our Match Math moves to the Pulse. So, here's the matchup chart...

MATCHUP 8 (Girls' Pick) 
 Diandra & Dimitri (4rd - MC's 1, 6 & 7)
 Geles & Clinton (3rd - MC's 6 & 7)
 Alivia & Anthony
 Jada & Joe
 Nurys & Kareem (3rd - MC's 6 & 7)
 Nicole & Tyler (5th - MC's 1, 3, 6 & 7)
 Keyana & Michael (3rd - MC's 1 & 2)
 Audrey & Keith
 Alexis & Ethan (2nd - MC #3)
 Zoe & Shad
 Uche & Malcolm
  THREE BEAMS ▼2

MATCHUP PROGRESS       
 1st:  3
 2nd: 1
 3rd:  2
 4th:  3 
 5th:  1 
 6th:  4 
 7th:  5 
 8th:  3 
  ● Behind... Season 1: EIGHT (+1), Season 2: SIX
  ● Ahead of... Season 3: THREE, Season 4 & 5/FOUR

If you head to the sites that we cite here for our Match Math, AYTO Math and In Touch Weekly, the research they've done there of trying to figure out the matches have now come to a conclusion, and they have now figured out who their matches are. But out of interest to you readers, we won't post them on here until we reveal the final order on the Finale WRAP... which, for the first time, will come after either an 11th episode that comes next week, or a likely 12th episode & reunion the week after.
   However, if there is one couple who should be sent in if they win, place or show in next week's getaway challenge, then it is definitely Nicole & Tyler: five times they have sat next to each other at the patio, and when you are paired up as many times there then it should be a given that they'll be put in. If the ninth getaway challenge sees something we saw similar to what happened the week Uche & Clinton were sent in, the house will conspire to work together to get Nicole & Tyler to win, get voted in and spend just a few days in those Suites which have been waiting for a long time for someone to take up occupancy. They will surely need it for any hope at the $1 million, though them being able to not black out is definitely a moral victory.
   So, time is running out with two tries left to get it right: either history or infamy will prevail this close to the holidays. But remember, we have seen some wild things happen since Season 2, so anything can happen. And to take British sporting words, prepare for a grandstand finish to Season 6.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

That's the 'Pulse of AYTO for this week, but we're not done on this Sunday Funday. After we catch a breath here, a special edition of the FORUM will look the latest rumor spreading around the hotstove for those who follow the MTV world. And if thought that the love fest of AYTO is something, then wait until you find out what might be coming your way in the new year, featuring familiar faces. Join us for this nice round of tea when our DCBLOG look Inside the MTV Trifecta continues.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).