Saturday, December 16, 2017

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 6 - The Reunion Pt. 1

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

On what has been a very exciting Saturday night, welcome back again as DCBLOG now turns the attention to Are You The One? and Part 1 of the Season 6 Reunion. And if you're lucky enough to still be up on Team No Sleep or just be taking a break from your night at the club, thanks for waiting for us to bring you this cup of tea.
   Last week down in New Orleans, our cast of 22 girls and guys who were seemingly out of it and on the verge of being the second cast of lose the game were given a second chance to make a run at the biggest comeback a cast has ever had to win the whole thing. After one more meeting with his crush Alexis which saw her beloved teddy bear feel the heat, Keith got another shot to try his hand at putting together the strategy that would bring them from one beam and one truth booth match to 11 beams and $1 million. And they pulled off that almost improbable comeback.
   This week, it's Part 1 of the two-part Reunion, as the entire cast reunites along with the man who's ably took over as host, Terrence J.  After weeks of trying to love together and win together, the cast will give insider info on the explosive moments that went down in the Big Easy, spill that always nice tea on the unseen drama that's emerging from the cutting room floor, and reveal what's gone down since they left the house.

All the action, reaction and interaction from this penultimate week of this AYTO season is ahead, along with the beef that emerged with a member of the Season 6 cast and a member of the losing Season 5 troupe, Also included, the 22nd and last castmate of this season finally speaks out on Twitter... find out who and the amazing thing they're doing after the surprise win. And after the diary, ExtraTime will feature some musical goodies from an AYTO original.
   All of that is ahead on the 'Pulse of Are You The One? as we continue our ride Inside the MTV Trifecta. And again, thanks for staying up for us tonight.




IN BETWEEN... - and The Shad Has Arrived! 
@dave_shad: I gave a TED Talk! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts! Please retweet this as I will randomly select 3 people who retweet this and give them a gift #TED #TEDTalk #CSUSM #AYTO…
- @EmoneySunset: @dave_shad Shad is the first AYTO cast member to do a Ted Talk about sustainable energy!
- @uchaachi: @dave_shad EVERYONE go check out my super smart former roommate πŸ™‹πŸΎ
- @kareem_fathalla: @dave_shad Y’all go learn something new today! Shad with a Ted talk on sustainable energy. #AYTO
- @lexoquence: @dave_shad Coals goin under anyway, WV. Start building- this could provide so many jobs to our miners who are all struggling with all the lay-offs. @JoeManchinWV #SaveWV #SaveTheUS #SaveTheWorld  Believe it or not- #AYTO didn't cast a bunch of air heads... SO proud of you @dave_shad!!!!
- @keith_klebacher: @dave_shad Hey everybody check this out!
- @mikehalpern92: @dave_shad If you care about the future of our world and sustainability, I would definitely lend SHAD your ear!
- @amazedbykay: @dave_shad Yes! Solar Energy NEEDS to be the new norm! So happy you are sharing greatness with the world! #TVPersonalitiesWithAPurpose πŸ™ŒπŸ½
- @blacuesta: @dave_shad I take back all the things I’ve said about shad based off of this ted talk. Watch and RT
- @zoeinwonderland: @dave_shad Shad has a Ted Talk and I still count on my fingers when giving customers their change 🀷🏼♀️
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @dave_shad EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT!!! Amazing speech @dave_shad
@tylersemicolon: 🚨RED ALERT🚨  THE SHAD has a Twitter @dave_shad  Also go check out his tedx talk
@audreydiazz: Thank you #AYTO for bringing shad into my life and a special… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcc_-K3nsC7GHk6rXyQj2aVeWBeOrj13c8W94g0/ …
@uchaachi: Check out this @intouchweekly article to find out more about what you didn’t get to see on TV πŸ‘€πŸ’• http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/spoilers-for-are-you-the-one-148453.amp?__twitter_impression=true …
@dave_shad: I gave a TED Talk! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts! Please retweet this as I will randomly select 3 people who retweet this and give them a gift #TED #TEDTalk #CSUSM #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Shad the God has spokenπŸ—£ Go check out his segment on Ted Talk and see what has everyone on their toes πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸΌ@dave_shad
@ayeejaeeee: EVERYONE CHECK OUT DAVID SHAD’S TED TALK ! . . Buildings of the Future: Net Zero Energy  | David Shad | TEDxCSUSM https://youtu.be/bi-Zu09vX3o  via @YouTube

@AREUTHE1: *MEETS A NEW GUY AT THE BAR*
@NurysKMateo: I hate being up before the sun πŸ˜‘
@_gelesann: My dad knew I was leaving to Austin today at six am, woke up and my car was running with the heater going, snow off my car and gas tank full. πŸ’™ get you a dad like mine
@tylersemicolon: If this isn’t your fav moment we need to talk #AYTO
- @EmoneySunset: @tylersemicolon The fact that this couldn't even get me laid on the show means I was hopeless from the start.
@lexoquence: I may have just won a million dollars on national television but don't let it fool you- I still be rollin around lookin fuckin homeless in my car that's falling apart 🀷🏻♀️πŸ€™πŸΌ
@CHEYnotShy: Just watched the @AREUTHE1 finale... can’t believe y’all won! Congrats fammmm πŸŽ‰πŸ€‘
@HaydenPWeaver: So excited to rage by myself for my quarter-century birthday all weekend 🍻
@blacuesta: There’s some people who did me dirty that are no longer in my life but I cared and loved them so much that I still care and that shit makes me mad
@EmoneySunset: I wanna go on a road trip with a stranger and listen to Fast Car by Tracy Chapman every 8th song.
@Marie_TBD: Congrats @AREUTHE1 fam! Loved you all. Now..... who’s dating who!?
- @JustJem24: @Marie_TBD I actually hate all of you except Alexis. But still curious about the answer to this question
@tylersemicolon: @lesleancuisine Alright calm down
- @lexoquence: @tylersemicolon I would take him up on that offer tyler... it's a matter of time before god strikes u dead since geles and Anthony weren't a match... #IPUTMYLIFEONIT
- @tylersemicolon: @lexoquence Alexis don’t make me burn Bridget again
- @lexoquence: @tylersemicolon Bridget doesn't come near boys any longer.... sorry she's a lesbian now
@Marie_TBD: Is that so?? @uchaachi (if you haven’t searched @AREUTHE1 GiFs of yourself I highly suggest you do.) πŸ™Œ
- @uchaachi: @Marie_TBD LMFAO I went on AYTO to become a giant meme clearly
@MTV: If you haven't already watched the season finale of @AREUTHE1, then it's definitely time: http://on.mtv.com/2BJHu6i
@AREUTHE1: Another #AYTO moment that broke us all πŸ’”
@keith_klebacher: It’s crazy how seeing certain people can just make all your problems go away
@lexoquence: I may be annoying but you're still following me to bitch about it sooooo who's really winning?   Me  Per usual 🀷🏻♀️
@TheRealAnthonyM: So today for the first time my dad showed interest in watching AYTO and wanted to watch an episode.... so of course I only showed him the episode where we won πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #CantShowMySins
@TheRealAnthonyM: Shoutout to my parents for not watching AYTO and for not having Social media πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚
@princeofnorway: I missed you guys 🀸🏼♂️♥️
- @uchaachi: @princeofnorway SOS my perfect match is back y’all ❤️
- @princeofnorway: @uchaachi Remember that one time when we won a million dollars? πŸ’ž
- @00Hitsdiidii: @princeofnorway Yerrrrrr
- @EmoneySunset: @princeofnorway !!!!!
- @HaydenPWeaver: @princeofnorway What’d you do? Go to Hawaii or something to celebrate your victory?
@princeofnorway: @dave_shad im off my phone for one week and the shad god has a Twitter?! Miss you brobro
@iamkamiam_: @uchaachi That’s what made us lose girl lol
@keith_klebacher: @TheRealAnthonyM Oh but you can show him mine? Thanks bro
@iamkamiam_: I don’t need no fraud πŸ’―
@tori_deal: I'm yours 😘
@blacuesta: I been drinkin a little bit so I’m tweeting my thoughts rn

@AREUTHE1: This reunion needs to come like NOW. 😐 | Catch up on the season finale now: http://on.mtv.com/2kJ9YKn 
@princeofnorway: Aloha Maui 😎 – at Kahului Airport (OGG)
@00Hitsdiidii: I really just wanna give back to the ones that's shown me nothing but unconditional love & support
@giannahammer: It’s @HaydenPWeaver birthday and he needs to come home from work and get this cake πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹
@giannahammer: Happiest of birthdays to my love, life is so full with youπŸ’œ #25 @ Hollywood https://www.instagram.com/p/BcjMqyYnpPo/ 
@tylerobrienn: If a producer told some of these reality tv people they had a 15% chance on a new show if they hooked up with their cousin, they'd be Facebook official with a relative tomorrow
@blacuesta: I been rockin w @NotoriousAJM for what seems like forever so that’s a member of my family now. Come for him and you comin for me too

@keith_klebacher: Everyone thinks they know everything when in reality they know nothing about how things are in the real world. I’d appreciate it if everyone would just stop since the false accusations are just irritating at this point.
@keith_klebacher: Say what you want, I made the first move and went after what I wanted. Now, we’re both happy and that’s all that matters. I appreciate all my fans and what not, but at the end of the day it’s who you hold nearest to you that matters most.
@lexoquence: Okay everyone: I can't release all these SS- it will reveal things that are coming up at the reunion... I wish MORE THAN ANYTHING Carolina (don't know her @; and she blocked me or something I think???) would've said just one thing to my face but...  leavin y'all w this.
- @uchaachi: @lexoquence “Girl bobble head with brown hair” ALEXIS πŸ’€
@lexoquence: Anyone wanna see screen shots of Carolina trying to threaten me in my DMs right now??? Cause I'm fuckin dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»♀️
@Marie_TBD: Since slut shaming is no longer acceptable; what does one call a slut?  #AskingForAFriend
@blacuesta: Y’all know I love messy twitter drama

@AREUTHE1: We saw their fighting and we saw their games...but we did NOT see this convo after it all went down! 🚨 Watch this deleted scene NOW:
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 I regret nothing. #DodginBullets
@lexoquence: @alihollingshea I'm the bully....? Lol she deleted all of her nasty tweets about me honey. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
@lexoquence: No, Keith, I won't show your girlfriend mercy. Get out of my inbox with that shit πŸ’…πŸΌ
@lexoquence: The best is when people have you blocked but wanna keep runnin their mouth... Tallying up the punches I'm throwing ☕️
@keith_klebacher: Me with all of the recent events #ayto
@carooduartee: I’m used to being bullied and not having people in my corner. I’ve learned all I have in the end of the day is my family, and that’s all that matters πŸ’™ #imstrongerthanyouthink
@Ozzymm11: Any guy from s6 wanna fight with me so I can pretend my life isn’t empty and I have nothing better else to do?
@giannahammer: I’m trying to stay out of this but HOW many times have I told y’all this girl is all about throwing hate, deleting it, then playing victim. SMH. Y’all only getting just a fraction of what I’ve seen from her too ☕️ 🀦🏽♀️.
@tylersemicolon: The hardest part of being in the #AYTO house was trying to stop myself from doing the “jim from the office look to camera and smirk” when something ridiculous went down
- @giannahammer: @tylersemicolon We got yelled at for doing that πŸ˜‚
@uchaachi: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for watching me eat & cry my way through my 10 weeks in the AYTO house (I… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bck0QDTlZ80/ 
@NotoriousAJM: After all this exposing, Y’all still mad at @HaydenPWeaver for stealing the money or nah? Cuz I was one of the few that actually had his back & knew she really wasn’t no goodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: ⚡️Ultralight Beam⚡️
@JuliaRose_33: Happy holla days from our crazy bunch to yoursπŸŽ„we ❤️ y'all.

@AREUTHE1: WHAT πŸ‘ IS πŸ‘ HAPPENING πŸ‘?! Looks like we've got some BIG secrets comin' out TOMORROW NIGHT during the #AYTO Reunion Part 1!
- @KeyanaLand: @AREUTHE1 find out TOMORROW why i’m crying.. (again) and see what really went down and what i didn’t want @michaeldean2_0 to find out about ..
- @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 hmm is that really how it went down ? 🧐
@AREUTHE1: When you remember that TOMORROW is Part 1 of the #AYTO Reunion and you're ready to spill some tea ☕️
@lexoquence: Twitter MAY have a delete button... but the internet don't. 🀷🏻♀️ #SorryBoutUrLuck
@_gelesann: #AYTO Reunion Tomorrow
@EmoneySunset: I have over 200 shirts and wear the same 5.
@TheRealAnthonyM: I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, but my birthday is tomorrow the 13th 😁❤️ just to be clear lol
@princeofnorway: Drinking alcohol is just borrowing happiness from the next day πŸ˜–
@audreydiazz: Baby we're worth it 😈 @ Austin, Texas https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnY4xenZTggx_zyn3k9UY48Qupe-1zIy3e1lk0/ …
@KeyanaLand: you don’t need a man to make you happy, and if you do well.. your life sucks
- @michaeldean2_0: @KeyanaLand 😀😀 still mad about this
- @KeyanaLand: @michaeldean2_0 so am i. so unnecessary 😑
- @lexoquence: @KeyanaLand @michaeldean2_0 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️❤️❤️ OUT RUN THAT SNAKE SORRY I BROKE UR ANKLE BUT U GOTTA SPRINT BITCH
- @KeyanaLand: @lexoquence @michaeldean2_0 i still love you for that don’t worry! πŸ˜‚ i’ll our run that snake don’t worry πŸ˜‰
- @michaeldean2_0: @lexoquence @KeyanaLand Y’all are the worst πŸ™„
- @KeyanaLand: @michaeldean2_0 @lexoquence much love perfect match❤️❤️❤️
@kareem_fathalla: πŸ—£ Reunion tomorrrrooowww! #AYTO y’all nervous? Shitt I know I amm 😬
@ayeejaeeee: I can’t wait for tomorrow’s reunion so I can set the record straight , cause some of y’all are really doing the most most !
@amazedbykay: Happy everyone caught on. We don’t support ignorant beliefs that threaten the existence of other humans over here. ✌🏽 Your existence isn’t superior to other because your beliefs tell you so. Humanity before beliefs. Period.
@blacuesta: Nothin better than having an unexpected panic attack and throwing up
@BritniNicol: A fun day on the river w my little footπŸ–€  #happyholidays #miniaussie #bordercollie
@shandathapanda: lol still watching that 70’s show #backonmybullshit
@blacuesta: Who made you this way? And do they still matter?

@AREUTHE1: THIS #AYTO REUNION IS GONNA BE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ RT if you're ready for it.
@_gelesann: It’s heat πŸ”₯
@princeofnorway: @michaeldean2_0 do you know why no one ever goes to jail in Tennessee?
- @michaeldean2_0: @princeofnorway Why...
- @princeofnorway: @michaeldean2_0 Because everyone has the same DNA and there’s no dental records 🀷🏼♂️
@princeofnorway: I’ve lost so many odds on this trip already I need a personal camera man to record this shit πŸ˜…
@EmoneySunset: Angels we have heard on high.


AYTO WEDNESDAY, and Anthony's Birthday! 
@NurysKMateo: 🚨PSA🚨 #AYTO Reunion. TONIGHT. 10/9c on @mtv Trust me YOU DONT WANT TO MISS IT 😬 #wecametoslay
@00Hitsdiidii: The love triangle drama ain't overπŸ™„ check out this little sneak peak of what's in store for tonight πŸ™ˆ #Toomuchtohandle I guess?🀷🏼♀️
@uchaachi: happy birthday to the man, the myth, the legend, reigning SHOT KING @TheRealAnthonyM !! So grateful to be able to call you family ❤️ forever appreciative of you & the irreplaceable memories we all made! HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER πŸ’• ps this is my fav pic of us. #AYTO #FOREVER
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @uchaachi Love you Uché😍❤️
@AliviaHuntxr: @TheRealAnthonyM do you still have tonsillitis
- @TheRealAnthony: @AliviaHuntxr Even if I did, it’s my birthday. Illness doesn’t exist on my bday!
- @AliviaHuntxr: @TheRealAnthony No this is your body saying no anthony pls no we can't anymore But happy birthday!!
@KeyanaLand: happy birthday @TheRealAnthonyM ! have a great day you deserve it! πŸ’•
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @KeyanaLand Thanks Ke❤️
@00Hitsdiidii: HOLD ON ONE GOD DAM MINUTE. Did someone just say it's tony montanas birthday? The maluma 2.0 himself? The one that said I could never be his match but then realized I'm bomb as shit? One of the handsome men of AYTO season 6? 😱 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERSTAR, Love yaπŸ’•@TheRealAnthonyM
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @00Hitsdiidii Maluma 2.0? You’re too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you D πŸ˜πŸ•Ί❤️
@00Hitsdiidii: ON TOP , of it being Anthony's birthday .... ITS REUNION TIMEπŸ—£ No more twitter fingers, no more lies, nothing but the truth. AND i knooow you guys wanna know who tf is dating now! WHO's ready ?! TONIGHT it all goes down 10/9c πŸŽ‰πŸ’Έ #Ayto
@lexoquence: It's my PM's bdayyyyy! Sorry you couldn't spend it with cooler people (Me) but I'm sure you'll still have fun 😏 love ya @TheRealAnthonyM
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @lexoquence Thanks perfect match 😁 love yaaaa❤️
@lexoquence: 3 out of the past 5 of my insta posts contain alcohol hahahaha ah lord being an alcoholic on national television was such a good idea I'm so glad I did it
@_gelesann: Happy birthday to my no match, @TheRealAnthonyM 🍾
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @_gelesann Thanks no match 😁❤️
@zoeinwonderland: Happy birthday no match!!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ€— @TheRealAnthonyM
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @zoeinwonderland We’re not a match? ☹️ lol jk Thank you 😊❤️
@ayeejaeeee: let’s ignore the fact that I suck at chugging beers 🍻🀦🏾♀️ & wish my sweet Anthony a Happy Birthday ❤️🍾 @TheRealAnthonyM , enjoy your day hun ! and chug every drink in sight πŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸ₯ƒπŸΊ
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @ayeejaeeee Love this πŸ˜‚ Thank you nippyπŸ˜›❤️
@NurysKMateo: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY to my favorite dance partner @TheRealAnthonyM πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ» I wish you nothing but the best, love you & take a shot for me 😏πŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‰
@princeofnorway: Happy birthday brobeans, can’t wait to see ya @TheRealAnthonyM (only one who can keep up with my drinking πŸ’ž)
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @princeofnorway Facts 🀷🏻♂️ thanks bro!!

@AREUTHE1: If you thought this season was crazy, you better hold on tight cause this reunion is about to be a πŸ’₯WILDπŸ’₯ ride!
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 "Y'all are a fuckin mess"
@princeofnorway: I’m just vibin’ – at Ritz Carlton Beach Club Pool
@princeofnorway: @Mackemdrummer snapped me this morning with his check like “imma buy a jet ski this shit gon be gone in two weeks” πŸ˜‚ #hoodrich #ayto #myguy
@princeofnorway: I could care less how y’all feel... I got a flow that make a bitch do a cartwheel 🀸🏼♂️
@princeofnorway: The fact that I’m still hungry is troublesome to me
@00Hitsdiidii: Arrive on time for the first time in forever ✔️Hair & Makeup [SLAYED]✔️ You already know what… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcpe2HqA9zy/
@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans! It’s reunion time! Tonight, the 1st half is airing and we will have @princeofnorway and @audreydiazz as special guests on our @AREUTHE1 aftershow on @afterbuzztv. Are you ready for the spillage of all the tea? You should be because it’s going down! 9pm PST. Tune in!
@NurysKMateo: The infamous love triangle are reunited tonight, let’s see what went down after the show πŸ€” #AYTO
- @Mackemdrummer: @NurysKMateo I don’t even like geometry, fuck triangles
@MTV2: Watch the #AYTO crew try to keep it together as we roll back through the season on the Reunion Part 1 TONIGHT @ 10/9c on @MTV! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
@00Hitsdiidii: "@ariel_angel_: My favorite part of @AREUTHE1 was when @00Hitsdiidii and @NurysKMateo finally realized their worth and stopped talking to Malcom πŸ™ƒ. Please don’t let me down during this reunion tonight 😭" RT πŸ™ƒπŸ€·πŸΌ♀️ you will have to wait and seeeeee
@BritniNicol: I think I showed him a fabulous time in GA, now let’s see if he can do just as well when I get to Chicago this weekend 😈😎
@AREUTHE1: Bet y'all didn't know THIS happened in the house! 😱 | Catch more surprises TONIGHT on Part 1 of the #AYTO Reunion at 10/9c.
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Y’all aren’t ready for this reunion 🐸☕️
- @keith_klebacher: @AREUTHE1 Told you all there was more, no one wanted to listen to me 🀷🏻♂️ #AYTO
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 Slept on em alright... #AYTO reunion TONIGHT!
- @princeofnorway: @AREUTHE1 *end scene* That guy.. was fucking hammered..goldilocks added,
@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans. Breaking news! @keith_klebacher aka the mastermind will be joining @SINSEDONTPLAY @NinoLlanera @MELODY_ROSE and myself in the studio tonight to help break down the first part of the reunion during our aftershow on @afterbuzztv. 9pm PST. Don’t miss it!
@AREUTHE1: .@ayeejaeeee's ready for the #AYTO Reunion Part 1...ARE YOU? 😘
@uchaachi: "@stvzkenia: Excited for the #AYTO reunion tonight for the drama but mostly for @uchaachi ‘s tweets " RT 😘
- @00Hitsdiidii: @uchaachi You could have jumped in and stopped me anytimeeeeeee Uche smh
@Mackemdrummer: Can’t wait for this reunion tonight
@BBLitFeeds: I finally figured out why @lexoquence and @TheRealAnthonyM are a perfect match. Because the two of them seem to drink everyone else under the table. Alexis is the queen of beers & Anthony the king of tequils shots and Modelo. That’s a match made in drinking heaven #AYTO
@princeofnorway: In case you guys didn’t know you can always just say “end scene” and describe the person you were for that scene. Life hack 😏

@AREUTHE1: The drama is just gettin' started...idk if you're ready for what's coming! 🚨 Watch Part 1 of the #AYTO Reunion TONIGHT at 10/9c.
- @keith_klebacher: @AREUTHE1 Plot twist, they brought my dog on the show as my girlfriend #ayto
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 It’s only drama if you’re actually surprised by someone’s  actions 🐸☕️
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @AREUTHE1 You don’t want to miss the reunion tonight!!! #AYTO
- @ayeejaeeee: @AREUTHE1 😈🐸☕️ it’s not my fault they’re a snooze fest 🀷🏽♀️ . . fyi i’m not mad just being honest
- @uchaachi: @AREUTHE1 but you seem entertained πŸ‘€ TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 10/9c πŸ’•
- @MtvNateSiebs: @AREUTHE1 This bout to be LIT!! Grab ya popcorn people I’m tryna see someone pop off!πŸ˜―πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΌ #AYTOReunion
@zoeinwonderland: The reunion for @AREUTHE1 starts at 10 so guess I’ll start drinking now #AYTO
@princeofnorway: Judge: anything you say will be held against you   Boy: titties   Lawyer: fuck he’s good    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@princeofnorway: Me myself and I
@michaeldean2_0: Wondering why I look utterly horrified? Tune in tonight at 10pm to watch the @AREUTHE1 reunion
- @KeyanaLand: @michaeldean2_0 @AREUTHE1 is that me crying again? i can’t remember. maybe i’m fixing my lash. i never can tell anymore.
@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans! More breaking news! @EmoneySunset will also be joining us in the studio for our @AREUTHE1 aftershow on @afterbuzztv tonight at 9pm PST. And he may/may not be bringing a special friend with him. You’ll have to tune in to find out!!
@imdroc15: AYTO 6 congrats on winning, but it’s time for me to collect my money. I warned y’all months ago lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!
@00Hitsdiidii: WHAT TIME IS RIVERDALE ON TONIGHT !?
- @uchaachi: @00Hitsdiidii DIANDRA SHOULDN’T YOU BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR BIG CONFRONTATION AT 10/9c only on @mtv ?!? But it’s on at 8.
- @00Hitsdiidii: @uchaachi @MTV LMAOO YOOO I CANT WITH YOUUUUUUU
- @00Hitsdiidii: @uchaachi @MTV A little birdie told me TONIGHT ONLY on @MTV at 10/9c  THAT the  claws were coming out tonight ? But thank you for checking the time for me sweetie😊
- @uchaachi: @00Hitsdiidii @MTV love you raven
@ayeejaeeee: so why throw subs when you got me blocked ? 🧐 @ me boo ! i’ll be here waiting πŸ™‡πŸΎ♀️
@uchaachi: PSA: I love it when you guys come up to me but never ask me to take the picture because this is the result πŸ™ƒ
- @zoeinwonderland: @uchaachi Name a more beautiful candid I’ll wait
- @uchaachi: @zoeinwonderland I love you
@tylersemicolon: Y’all thought it was over but twitter fingers never sleep... I’m back by popular demand  #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @tylersemicolon πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: looks like the savage might have to come out tonight 😈 i’ve been trying to be good lately but some of y’all are really testing my patience

@AREUTHE1: When my friend asks what they should bring to my #AYTO Reunion viewing party tonight πŸ™„ PIZZA. ALWAYS PIZZA...AND WINE.
@JoeyAmoia716: Who won this week on the Ultimate Twitter Fingers championship?
@JoeyAmoia716: Shout out to @lexoquence for taking this weeks flyweight belt! Keep up the solid shit talking πŸ‘
@mrmoxamofficial: Looking forward to see what some of these #AYTO cast members do after this little bit of clout runs out☹️
- @mikehalpern92: @mrmoxamofficial The same thing my season is doing, trying to hook up with the new season for relevancy 🀸‍♂️
@ayeejaeeee: left the reunion stage crying ? you damn right it took everything out me not to beat his ass but okay .
@ayeejaeeee: I rebuke that demon in the name of jesus ! πŸ™πŸΎ πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
- @NurysKMateo: @ayeejaeeee Please! I’m about to hack your twitter and change your password for the night πŸ™ƒ
- @ayeejaeeee: @NurysKMateo lmfao i’m really trying you don’t understand !
@ayeejaeeee: it’s probably my best bet to stay off twitter tonight because I will really hurt feelings
@AREUTHE1: When the #squad rolls in deep ready to watch this #AYTO reunion πŸ™Œ
@NurysKMateo: Strutting into the reunion like... PARTYS HERE! πŸ’ƒπŸ½ Only an hour left, let’s see what drama I’m… https://www.instagram.com/p/BcqkNFelZkN/
@ItsAll_AboutTee: This will be me tonight at 10pm  . πŸ˜‚#AYTO
@asafgoren1: !!! Happy Fuckin’ Hanukkah !!! πŸ’°YALLA πŸ’°
@zoeinwonderland: When someone comes at u crazy on twitter and is a pussy at the reunion
@MTVjennifer: trying so hard to stay up for the @AREUTHE1 reunion...seems like it’s going to be a hott damn messπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ☕️ #AYTOReunion
@zoeinwonderland: People who know me know me and I’ll always hang on to that
@00Hitsdiidii: MTV: the are you the one reunion is coming up next ..  AHHHHHHHHπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰


AS THEY SAW IT: THE REUNION Part 1 
@AREUTHE1: LET’S DO THIS! #AYTO REUNION PART 1 STARTS RIGHT NOW.
@_gelesann: It’s reunion time 🐸☕️ #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: Everything and Eveybody is getting Exposed tonight🀦🏽♂️🀦🏽♂️ #ayto
@00Hitsdiidii: TUNE INTO MTV RIGHT NOW !!
@uchaachi: Keyana stood up like #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Damn we look like the dream team rn #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @tylersemicolon YESYESYES #AYTO
@uchaachi: Keith: If we lose we lose together, If we win - we win because of me. #AYTO
@uchaachi: Malcolm really stayed enjoying his mint chocolate chip ice cream while degrading Diandra #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Idk about you but all these scenes are even funnier the second time πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: this is why me & kareem are a match. we both got some bias mouths on us #ayto
- @00Hitsdiidii: @00Hitsdiidii BIG ASS*
@tylersemicolon: Keith’s suite makes me want to say the pledge of allegiance  #AYTO
@uchaachi: Did Ethan just quote Ghandi? That was beautiful. #AYTO
@BRlTNI: these fights make me remember why this cast is so iconic #AYTO
@danceislife22: Lmao Alexis is my level of petty... Terrence: everybody give it up for Keith  *everyone claps for Keith except Alexis*   #AYTO
@reamaboucharaf: @ayeejaeeee did not come to play girl you look so fire at this reunion 😻πŸ”₯ #AYTO #AYTOREUNION
@itssbritty: @TheRealAnthonyM & @mrmoxamofficial look so good for the reunion πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘€ #AYTOreunion
@highkeycrushin1: @TheRealAnthonyM is looking real good on the #Aytoreunion
@TheRealAnthonyM: Well... I can’t watch the reunion because my cable sucks πŸ™ƒ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Seeing all these flashbacks make me want to go back to the house...  Said no one ever #AYTO
@uchaachi: "@AMayanQueen: @uchaachi YAAS Uche comin through w the commentary for those of us not able to watch πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ" RT I GOT YOU GIRL
@Farms_20: @keith_klebacher showing up to the AYTO reunion show after his strategy won a million #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: thinking about that #AYTO love triangle still got me shook #AYTO  (GIF of Malcolm)
@tylersemicolon: R.I.P to the crazy Mohawk  Short hair don’t care   #AYTO
@uchaachi: Malcolm's face when he realized that he's gonna have to talk about the love triangle at this reunion and not his aspiring basketball career #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: Didi and Nurys always trying to jump me 🀦🏽♂️#ayto
@00Hitsdiidii: Oh godπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
@lexoquence: Sorry about my rude live interruption, my S/O was not having it apparently πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»♀️
@uchaachi: YOU FORGET THINGS LIKE YOUR KEYS YOU DON'T FORGET A WHOLE ASS HOOK UP MY GUY!!! #AYTO
- @keith_klebacher: @uchaachi It’s true thoug!
@ohhmy_lizxo: @lexoquence eye roll when they said give it up for Keith πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTOReunion #AYTO6
@LuvBenzoGrande: @TheRealAnthonyM is looking like a whole fucking meal at the reunion 😍😭😍 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When I tell my friend I triple texted the boy from the bar and she’s all like…✋ #AYTO  (GIF: Nurys - "You're Better Than That")
@AREUTHE1: YESSSS @00Hitsdiidii YOU ARE A QUEEN πŸ‘‘πŸ’– #AYTO
@uchaachi: OKAY so.... @DisneyPixar when are you gonna hire Didi to do your sound effects for your next animated movie? #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: Sometimes you’re in a place of misunderstanding and you should respect that as if you would a friend. I’m someone who prides themselves on being loyal and good and anything to the contrary will haunt me forever.
- @uchaachi: @zoeinwonderland ❤️
@uchaachi: AND YOU ARE A QUEEN @00Hitsdiidii WITH ONE BIG ASS CROWN #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @uchaachi @00Hitsdiidii YES GIRL YESSS. #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: Cmon @00Hitsdiidii A PUPPY!!!#ayto
- @00Hitsdiidii: @Mackemdrummer YES A PUPPY AND IT WAS A CUTE ASS ONE TOO
@tylersemicolon: Malcolm really chose somebody?   Is the sky falling?  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: I would drive a couple hours to see a puppy too  #AYTO
@uchaachi: Wowwww Malcolm you really enjoyed the scenic views of NYC and played Didi afterwards? SHE TOOK YOU ON A GONDOLA. A GONDOLA. #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @uchaachi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: I love my friends more than I’ll ever love myself, and they know that eternally.
@PerfectMatchPod: Unlike the Challenge, we're all for a 2-part #AYTO reunion. Give us all the Season 6 footage you've got MTV!
@Fashion_Flexxin: All this tea being spilled within this love triangle #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: LOL Malcom you wanna walk about a puppy but you was telling this to Nurys the whole time you was with me ?! HA HA HA @Mackemdrummer boy bye .
- @Mackemdrummer: @00Hitsdiidii I wasn’t telling her shit @00Hitsdiidii I was with this chick from Germany not you momma 🀷🏽♂️
- @00Hitsdiidii: @Mackemdrummer Malcom, you still act like I know nothing . Goodbye .
@00Hitsdiidii: Ladies learn from my mistakes please. KNOW YOUR WORTH.#Ayto
@Mackemdrummer: Please let’s not be petty ladies, we have a long show ahead of us. We just got paid, be happy, F*ck 🀦🏽♂️
@uchaachi: Tyler says he couldn't care less but what you aint see is him playing "All by myself" by Celine Dion on his ukulele by the pool every night #AYTO
@LuvBenzoGrande: @_gelesann's reaction to Nurys not answering Malcom's text was literally πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚: #AYTO #AYTOReunion
@NurysKMateo: Damnnn I was set up πŸ˜… #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: The fantastic 4 is live rn  #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Plain and simple. #AYTO  (GIF: Alexis - "No P In The Va-gee.")
@Lanierbear: This is the BEST reunion thus far. The TEA is exceptional too! #AYTO
- @KeyanaLand: @TheRealAnthonyM anytime πŸ’•πŸ’•
@00Hitsdiidii: Everything that happens in the dark comes to light. Shout out to Malcom for ending things with me, the Lord KNEW i was a πŸ’Žand deserved WAAAY BETTERπŸ’πŸΌ   Sincerely,  Diandra DEADASS Delgado πŸ‘‘
- @uchaachi: @00Hitsdiidii I GAVE YOU THIS MIDDLE NAME
@Marie_TBD: Way to articulate the situation @00Hitsdiidii πŸ™Œ I admire your ability to speak truth so fluently when you’re pissed off. @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@challengemtv__: Serving looks tonight girllll😍@amazedbykay #AYTO
@giannahammer: Diandra πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ #ayto
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay this reunion is cool and all but where is the juicy stufffffffff 😩😩
@AREUTHE1: Sitting here listening to Michael trying to justify his actions like…#AYTO  (GIF of Geles looking on)
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@AlexxxaMennella: @00Hitsdiidii @nicole_spiller slaying it tonight on the reunion!!! Damn ladies work itttt
@CaraMariaTea2: @tylersemicolon and the word “loser” don’t belong in the same sentence. Let’s not forget he was the first and only person to get a perfect match πŸ‘€ #AYTO
@_gelesann: Omg Geles why do you look so mad bro #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Michael and his hoes rn  #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: I’m starting to think these girls wouldn’t be relevant if it wasn’t for me and this love triangle πŸ€” but it’s cool....I’m good
- @NurysKMateo: @Mackemdrummer HAAAAA you’re lying right? Please stfu cuz you sound real stupid right now
- @Mackemdrummer: @NurysKMateo I don’t get why y’all coming for me bro smh 🀦🏽♂️
- @NurysKMateo: @Mackemdrummer I was chillen til you started talking about me
- @uchaachi: @Mackemdrummer @00Hitsdiidii MALCOLM SHE'S ON FT WITH ME DELETE THIS
- @AliviaHuntxr: @uchaachi MALCOLM IM YOUR PM Y YOU NEVER FT ME ???
- @Mackemdrummer: @AliviaHuntxr Things will change πŸ™πŸΎ
- @AliviaHuntxr: @Mackemdrummer Stop lying
@uchaachi: "@Stephyaxo: I love @uchaachi and @mrmoxamofficial outfits. Its like they match perfectly!!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•" RT a lil bit πŸ˜…
@uchaachi: I'm just wondering how we're going to provide for this child in this house we can barely take care of ourselves. I make some good chicken ramen though, kid friendly. #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: Why are you still in your feelings @00Hitsdiidii πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @00Hitsdiidii: @Mackemdrummer Who are you?
@AREUTHE1: Do y'all think Keyana was right to keep this secret from Michael? #AYTO
@uchaachi: it's okay @KeyanaLand !!!
@tylersemicolon: MTV crossover   Are you 23 and pregnant?   #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: okay so for those who think me and my girls ganged up on keyana can honestly kick rocks , we admit we were wrong and she knows that . . me and keyana were actually really good friends in the house so don’t let this internet shit and editing fool you . . k thanks #AYTO
- @KeyanaLand: @ayeejaeeee to add onto that jade and nurys felt really bad and we all talked. i was never mad them. i was extremely close with jada in the house. no one was trying to gang up on me they just wanted me to do the right thing and tell him
@ayeejaeeee: so y’all see how almost everyone knew but “didn’t say anything” did y’all forget that we’re being filmed 24/7 so regardless if I wasn’t the one to say it would’ve eventually got out . . nothing stays a secret in the #AYTO house .
@ccendaface: I LOVED the “losers” on @AREUTHE1 πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»THE TRUE GOATS OF THIS SEASON #AreYouTheOne @dave_shad @princeofnorway @emoneysunset @tylersemicolon
@kelseylyles: @tylersemicolon is my favorite person out of every season of AYTO
@Angelaa_54: they honestly could've left that out. no need to announce what you went thru on tv like that, you went backstage for a reason @KeyanaLand #ayto
@alliefromup: Omg @KeyanaLand I am so sorry that you lost your child. I can’t have kids so I know how embarrassing it can be, knowing as a women you can’t do the one thing a man can’t. #AYTO
@LoveQuotesUs: @michaeldean2_0 @AREUTHE1 Where was this Michael the whole season you are literally a total sweetheart now it’s over! Love how you had @KeyanaLand back! πŸ’—☺️ PM forsure
@keith_klebacher: Just started watching, so to the rest of my cast... ya welcome #ayto
@Mackemdrummer: You’re really trying to start beef on Twitter πŸ˜‚You just tried to FaceTime me. @00Hitsdiidii I’ll be the better man today and let you have it
@KeyanaLand: THIS was the michael i knew. he’s such a sweet guy and very caring. people spend way too much time bashing him when he’s been there for me, even tho the cameras never showed it. thanks for being my perfect match. @michaeldean2_0
- @michaeldean2_0: @KeyanaLand I’ve always got your back girl πŸ˜™
- @KeyanaLand: @michaeldean2_0 that’s why you’re my pm! ❤️
@mrmoxamofficial: “Welcome to the #AYTO Reunion πŸ‘‹πŸ½ where all the cast mates talk shit behind each other’s backs but everyone’s best friends in person πŸ˜ƒ”
- @Mackemdrummer: @mrmoxamofficial Couldn’t have said it better πŸ™πŸΎ
- @whaattaafoxx: @mrmoxamofficial Every season every show lol
@Mackemdrummer: People still trying to put on a show with no cameras 🀦🏽♂️
@boringbabe88: Everyone at @KeyanaLand right now #ayto
@colebear06: That was a dick move @MTV . Your viewers don't need to know every little detail. Some things should have been kept behind the scenes. You [MTV] already knew her story & why it hurt. You had to make her relive it? SERIOUSLY?! Y'all owe @keyanaland an apology. #AYTO
@TheRealAnthonyM: Watching this reunion next to king @keith_klebacher is a blessing #AYTO
- @keith_klebacher: @TheRealAnthonyM #bestfriends #roomies #ayto ❤️
@AREUTHE1: When she asks for your number before you have to pull out any moves #AYTO  (GIF of Tyler)
@uchaachi: smh diandra really put SHAD AT RISK FOR PINK EYE #AYTO
- @00Hitsdiidii: @uchaachi Lmaooooo it was either now or never
@AliviaHuntxr: DIDI WITHOUT ANY HESITATION 😐✋🏼
@AREUTHE1: I’m all about this #heartchart 😘 #AYTO
- @uchaachi: @AREUTHE1 So am I!
- @michaeldean2_0: @AREUTHE1 Haven’t really been looking for validation actually 🀷🏽♂️
- @zoeinwonderland: @AREUTHE1 Why did I have to fuck around and make out w half the mf house lmao
- @michaeldean2_0: @zoeinwonderland They don’t even have @tylersemicolon on there πŸ€”πŸ˜
- @zoeinwonderland: @michaeldean2_0 @tylersemicolon Omg wow check me into ho rehab
@Marie_TBD: Michaels suit game is on point though. Respect. #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1
@Marie_TBD: Audrey reminds me of a 2017 Spicy Princess Jasmine @AREUTHE1
@Marie_TBD: Sperm as strong as his suit game. @AREUTHE1 too soon?
@MTVjennifer: “is it easier to fall in love when you live with them right off the bat”....YES. YES. i can vouch for this, yes. you’re with someone 24/7. do i regret it? FUCK YESπŸ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTOReunion
@Marie_TBD: Wait so was it just a scare? Orrr has she possibly read “the secret?”@AREUTHE1 #ayto reunion
@BombshellChels: I want to give @KeyanaLand a hug and tell her how fucking bomb she looks at this reunion πŸ”₯ #AYTO
@BombshellChels: Me watching all this drama tonight  #AYTO
@deja9499: Thank god that @00Hitsdiidii and @NurysKMateo know their worth and know they deserve more. Such beautiful women 😩❤️ #ayto reunion
@BigTymers228: I Met @michaeldean2_0 From The Beginning Of The Season Till Now My Opinion On Him Hasn't Changed At All. I Love How He Had @KeyanaLand Back During Her Situation. That's A Real Dude Right Here. Much Respect Bro!!!
@AREUTHE1: RT if you’re still not recovered from the @keith_klebacher and @lexoquence drama from this season #AYTO (GIF of them on the couch)
- @lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 Wow I'm a grade A psychoooo
@AREUTHE1: OH MY WHAAAAAAAAT ALEXIS AND JOE!!!!!!!!!! #AYTO  (GIF of Alexis when footage of their hookup is about to be shown)
@tylersemicolon: The uke was my real perfect match tho... so I had to spend time with it #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: I’m getting high blood pressure just watching this Keith and Alexis saga #AYTO
@KeyanaLand: “will mtv ever stop embarrassing me?” -a memoir
- @MTVjennifer: @KeyanaLand it happens to the best of us😩🀦🏼♀️
@crazedbats: @KeyanaLand Absolutely no need to be embarrassed babe, pregnancy scares happen. I just wish people wouldn't have told something that they had no right in telling. Love you baby girl! My fav!
@uchaachi: UPDATE: Bridget has left the ICU and is recovering safely in the comfort of her own home ❤️ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @uchaachi πŸ™ sending love and hugs to her #AYTO
@uchaachi: So thaaaaat's why my match @princeofnorway was having trouble getting to know me at first 😐 #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: Twitter thugs came out to play tonight , where was this energy at the reunion ? πŸ§πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@CaraMariaGang: If Malcom is in a relationship with Diandra then it's his responsibility to stay loyal to her. Nurys wasn't the one in the relationship he was. The fact that he tried blaming her is so dumb. "You can control your own dick" -Cara Maria #AYTO #AYTOreunion
@ayeejaeeee: so @keith_klebacher we aren’t dating ? omg 😩 #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: just kidding ! I love @carooduartee & @keith_klebacher together ! ❤️ invite me to the wedding #AYTO
@michaeldean2_0: All I’m sayin’ is...
@HaydenPWeaver: *gianna isn’t texting back* *logs on twitter*  Ahhhhh, that show is on.
@AREUTHE1: LOL i’m totally with you on this one @EmoneySunset. Team #KAlexis forever. πŸ’˜ #AYTO
@BombshellChels: This #AYTO reunion is 80% commercials and 20% of the actual show
@BombshellChels: Man #AYTO cast mates  know how to keep it in the family πŸ˜‚
@Marie_TBD: The face you make when you remember he won 30k, but still chose that suit. 🀨 @lexoquence @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@Marie_TBD: Backstage birds never fly @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@Marie_TBD: Truly did love some Lex and Keith though. πŸ˜•
@TheRealAnthonyM: Reaction to part one of the reunion πŸ™ƒ #AYTO
- @uchaachi: @TheRealAnthonyM RT....
@tylersemicolon: Oh my god Alexis  #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: WOW. That was A LOT. You good? Good...cause this was just the beginning! See you next week for #AYTO Reunion Part 2! πŸ’₯  (GIF: Shannon with Kaylen in green room - "Bitch, What?!")


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH 
@BigTymers228: @KeyanaLand I was sad to see you cry during your situation and you shouldn't feel embarrassed at all but I hope you're alright Keyana
@AliviaHuntxr: Wow I managed to get through the entire episode without saying a word πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
- @tylersemicolon: @AliviaHuntxr Doing Shad proud
@uchaachi: well......... i guess..... we wait for part two......
- @tylersemicolon: @uchaachi It was actually lonely by Akon
@emmamary4: I get MTV is all about making “good TV” but some things need to be kept private. It’s @KeyanaLand life and she should be able to share her personal business on her own terms let alone if she wants to at all. I honestly have so much respect for her.
@_gelesann: Omg look at me go no crying or subtitles πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ #AYTO
@Mackemdrummer: Im bout to smoke the fattest backwood after this reunion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m too old for this shit ✌️
@tylerobrienn: "@Calildo: hey @tylerobrienn does the AYTO cast just date around from previous seasons?? do they not realize there's like thousands of other girls out there lol" RT A lot of them are still mentally stuck in the houses.. even though they screen you before to make sure you can handle the psychological stuff
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Of course they would save all the juicy shit for next week . Lmfao dammit MTV
@sheri_baybeee: I’m all for @carooduartee and kieth she deserves to be happy guys ! So happy for her 😩❤️
@giannahammer: I wonder who got married
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer Oh Jesus Christ what did I miss
@carooduartee: Thanks for the love y’all πŸ’• I’m very happy 😍  (Picture of her & Keith)
@keith_klebacher: @carooduartee hey babe 😘 #ayto
- @carooduartee: @keith_klebacher Hey daddy 😍
@yooitshalo: OK MTV SO YOURE TELLING ME I HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE WEEK TO FIND OUT IF @uchaachi & @mrmoxamofficial ARE TOGETHER!????!??!??!
@mariekay_: @lexoquence and @princeofnorway is the best unseen footage that should of aired!  #AYTOaftermatch
@ChallengeRWRR: So nobody going to acknowledge at the reunion that they set up @KeyanaLand to be crazy the entire season, when she was right all along? #AYTO #JusticeForKeyana
@PerfectMatchPod: "@annielkozak: @PerfectMatchPod also, how come Joe came dressed as a bartender from Sandals Jamaica?" RT Reunion Pt. 3 is where @princeofnorway gives everyone a free massage
@withloveakili: So y’all are boring because y’all stay loyal to each other and weren’t going around the house doing nasty? The standards of society today have me worried. I love you two @uchaachi @mrmoxamofficial
@KeyanaLand: PSA: to all the ppl saying i was trying to trap michael, you’re wrong. to all the ppl still calling me crazy, you’re wrong. i moved onto anthony after michael which they didn’t show. to all the ppl saying i lied, i didn’t. you only see certain parts not ALL OF IT
@KeyanaLand: so take multiple seats before you bash me with tour twitter fingers when you don’t even know HALF the truth. y’all are pathetic.
@tylerobrienn: Know what.. thank you @AREUTHE1 .. I may not have left with the money but the mental toughness gained from my experience is priceless
@Marie_TBD: Keith and Carolina though? #ayto @AREUTHE1
@BigTymers228: If I was in @keith_klebacher shoes I would pick @carooduartee too
@princeofnorway: "@_AimeeElaine: Why was everyone so disrespectful to @princeofnorway at the reunion I’m heated right now he’s an ANGEL and he must be protected at all costs." RT Shit i haven’t watched this yet who wants these hands?! πŸ˜‚
@shandathapanda: wait am I on #AYTO6 reunion??????
- @giannahammer: @shandathapanda Did you get married
@uchaachi: “See if Clinton and Uche are still together... in PART TWO!” #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: @00Hitsdiidii  giiirl ! If I had that confidence during my season.... 😩😩
- @00Hitsdiidii: @ItsAll_AboutTee 😘😘
@princeofnorway: Call me what you want just don’t call me before noon
@princeofnorway: Versace and Jordan’s. It’s a thing.
@tylerobrienn: For the rest of my life, whenever a relationship fails I'll just say to myself "At least it didn't cost my friends & I $800,000" πŸ˜‚
@blacuesta: TEA TWITTER FAM: I am missing the #AYTOREUNION so tell me whats happening/happened pls pls pls
- @challengemtv__: @blacuesta Alexis ended Carolina that’s all you need to know lmao part 1 was weak
@blacuesta: ok so what i got from my #TeaFam is that there are alot of eskimo sisters now, malcolm is still malcolm, people being fake, and V personal info was told about pregnancy, but overall it was weak as fuck
@amazedbykay: "@SoSheika: Wait why is my fav @amazedbykay at the reunion tonight? Who did she have drama with on #AYTO6 ?" RT LOL just keep watching.
@shayes_mayla: I really hope @amazedbykay is there to speak some truth like she did on her season! #AYTO
@giannahammer: So we’re officially the lamest couple ever πŸ’πŸ½♀️

(me/andrew)
@dc408dxnow: We had a lot go down here with lots of drama and everyone popping off at a moments notice, but somehow they came together at the right time when they had to rise to the occasion and they're bonded for the rest of their lives by a comeback that they had to overcome to get there.
@CSUGradAkirk: Idk not feeling the Keith suit just meh to me #ayto
@dc408dxnow: The triangle starts this one off in Nuys, Diandra and Malcolm who just gave this one a Twitter follow just before this one began. And they're about to take to the floor first here
@dc408dxnow: Nurys comes from the home state as Real World bad boy Adam from the Vegas II season, Malcolm got to meet up with another ladies man in Tyler from last season too
@CSUGradAkirk: Glad how @00Hitsdiidii  is sticking up for herself you need a man not a boy know your worth #ayto
@dc408dxnow: Malcolm picks Nurys over Diandra after things didn't work out with drummer and the ladder. But there's always these things with the love triangles we've had on this show.  #AYTO
@CSUGradAkirk: I watch #ayto and I see how guys like Malcom and others are and I feel good bout myself cause I know I can be a better bf then they are #ayto
@dc408dxnow: The guys now taking the floor. #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Shad makes mention of the Week 5 pick he made of Audrey that, along with Keyana choosing Mike in Week 2, which is why they have $1 million in the end. #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Now, Michael, Keyana and Audrey. Plus Geles and Clinton too.  #AYTO
CSUGradAkirk: Did Geles just hate on ukulele I bet @tylersemicolon  wasn’t thrilled with her at that moment #ayto
@CSUGradAkirk: I admire @KeyanaLand  bravery that segment I’m sure that was one of the hardest things to talk about in any of the #ayto reunions
@dc408dxnow: Never before seen until now: Keyana taking a pregnancy test in the house after what happened with her and Michael.  Now starting to get into the more deeper tea here.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: First time seeing audience questions being integrated into a Trifecta reunion, feel they should integrate those into future ones in addition to those from social media. I remember they did this for the first RW reunion back in 1996.
@dc408dxnow: I remember they had the flow chart back last season and good that they're offering it again here bc this season was slightly longer than usual and had to refresh ourselves on all of that there
@dc408dxnow: Now Keith and Alexis, or as I coined earlier it's Kelexis.  And what a ride they endured there. #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Still fresh from what we saw last week after what took place with Bridget.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Unseen moment: Alexis sharing a moment and a kiss with Joe. And they're getting it on in the boom boom room. And the ex is watching this in the green room.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: And Carolina is in the green room watching this too. And this is the same girl who got into a fight the other night here with Alexis for him making his move on the girl who got her heart stolen earlier this year. And Michael of season 5 is the new one for Alexis.  #AYTO
@dc408dxnow: Shannon, Taylor and Kaylen from season 4 also watching here and Shannon has been awaken by this. And that was a huge bombshell there.  #AYTO

@TheMorninBreath: We have @audreydiazz & @michaeldean2_0 on #TheMorningBreath tomorrow spilling all of the #AYTO tea and recapping tonight's reunion. Tweet us your questions for them and tune in at 10:30 AM ET here: http://facebook.com/themorningbreath
@princeofnorway: I haven’t even watched the last episode yet lol
@princeofnorway: Just went on @afterbuzztv from the jacuzzi in my hotel room peep that shit for tea spillage (I actually don’t remember what I said so who knows)
- @uchaachi: @princeofnorway everyone go watch my PM πŸ‘πŸΎ
@princeofnorway: "@Kmolchen: ok @princeofnorway is so hot why were all the AYTO girls fighting over part shaved into the side of head michael and uses “bruh” as a filler word malcom" RT Lmfao πŸ˜‚ @michaeldean2_0 @Mackemdrummer
@blacuesta: I have the best twitter family ever. Yall ALLLL know who you are.
@TayloriasSecret: Maddys over here talking to me about how I had good taste in music on my MySpace
@uchaachi: "@ms_carm: @uchaachi did you hear what @princeofnorway said about you on afterbuzz  being the best perfect match πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜©πŸ˜©" RT ❤️❤️❤️ so thankful for him!
@uchaachi: I love when people threaten to virtually “beat my ass” πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Œ ugh, you guys keep me young.
@uchaachi: I REALLY LOVE Y’ALL 😩❤️πŸ’•
@CHEYnotShy: living my best little life over here πŸ‘‘


@AREUTHE1: BYE BOY πŸ‘‹
- @_gelesann: @AREUTHE1 Can we talk about how gorgeous this sweet honey looks @zoeinwonderland
- @zoeinwonderland: @AREUTHE1 Deadass lmao
@EmoneySunset: If you're a dude trying to get with an AYTO girl just say you're being casted for Season 7.
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @EmoneySunset Is there a tree in this room?! Cause it's shady as feckkkk
@HollywoodLife: We're totally shipping new @AREUTHE1 couple @carooduartee and @keith_klebacher! Here's how they met: http://hollywood.li/XOJ9yR6
@thepoetsaint: When your #AYTO aftershow has the coolest guests ever! Shout out to @EmoneySunset @keith_klebacher @princeofnorway @audreydiazz for rocking with us and @tori_deal for being willing to jump in last minute because I asked her. Be sure to tune in next week for Part 2 & more guests!
@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans! Next week is our last aftershow on @afterbuzztv for season 6! We’ve been fortunate to have almost the entire cast on our show. Question is who would you all like to see @SINSEDONTPLAY @NinoLlanera @MELODY_ROSE & myself have on for this final aftershow? Comment below
@princeofnorway: How has no one mentioned the fact that I legitimately peed my pants on my instagram story this afternoon
@diamondovelove1: The “loser” couch is full of the most hilarious, intelligent, kind, empathetic, understanding, talented true MEN on the show. @dave_shad @EmoneySunset @tylersemicolon @princeofnorway  You four will be the most successful outside of the house and show, that’s a fact. #AYTO
@laughhatmyjokes: When Terrence J said "we're gonna talk to the losers" Joe looked likeeeeee #AYTO
@ayeejaeeee: I love every single one of my supporters 🧑 y’all keep me sane and motivated , thank you for rocking with me through all of this ! y’all did not go unnoticed πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@ayeejaeeee: woke up this morning feeling extremely blessed and thankful for those I have in my life 🧑
@universaldance3: The only good part of Carolina being at the reunion is watching Alexis drag that thot for what little bit she's worth...#ayto
@Lovy_Labelle: Funny how Carolina didn’t win shit on her season and even when she try go on second chances.. and now all of a sudden she’s with Keith who’s won his money 🐸☕️ #ayto #AYTOReunion
@itsFugazzi: Watching the #AYTO reunion ... all I can say is LMAO & @lexoquence YOU DEF WON πŸ‘‘
@shandathapanda: where is the g-eazy to my halsey???????
@_gelesann: A lot of people have been messaging me asking how come I haven’t been doing lives drunk anymore and let’s be real Geles has learned to put away her phone while drinking
@AREUTHE1: When ur not sure if u just got a backhanded compliment or a low-key insult πŸ™„
@reaIitytvs: Anyways I just want to show how shannon calls Alexis super sweet to me a month ago meanwhile she retweeted shade against her and lets her friend attack Alexis lol she’s fake af #AYTO
- @tylerobrienn: @reaIitytvs Take the high road & stay quiet when people spread lies about you.. they'll ultimately end up exposing themselves & lose their credibility
@tylerobrienn: Btw.. if the 11th girl on my season was a sport bike, you would've never seen me. I would've either been with her the whole time or got a truth booth first week & been out ✌πŸΌπŸ˜‚
@tylerobrienn: Lol.. I'll get a lil petty too.. Meanwhile tweets are saying "I ended it, he's a pos, I want nothing to do with him, etc"
@Tindel10: There’s always that one guy that screams “TOLD YOU!!” after a no match truth booth. Dude, you had like a 90% chance to be right lol
@zoeinwonderland: Not even getting any joy out of random internet men commenting on my pictures saying they wanna suck farts out of my ass :/ WHATS WRONG W ME #itbeyourownserotonin
@KeyanaLand: I GOT OVER MICHAEL 2 DAYS AFTER WE SEPERATED AND MOVED ONTO ANTHONY. i’m sick of people calling me crazy over this fucking guy (no offense) but goddamn, call me thirsty one more time and i’ll make sure you’re the thirsty one gasping for air
@lexoquence: Okay I'm done now lol
@lexoquence: Peep the header tho rip to my baby: the poodle, the myth, the LEGEND #Justice4Bridget
@_gelesann: Goodnight everyone I love everyone and I love tacos with avocado ❤️
@NurysKMateo: Aside from ayto, this year was the most stressful heart breaking year I’ve ever had. So I’m very thankful for that opportunity and the friends I made because without it idk how I would’ve made it thru
@_gelesann: The what could of been the love of my life left to Spain, got my heartbroken on national tv, won a million dollars, made amazing friends 2017 has been some year, thanks @NurysKMateo for getting me in my feels lol ❤️
- @NurysKMateo: @_gelesann I’m literally sitting here thinking of all the shitty things I’ve dealt with this year but keep remembering how much better you all have made it ❤️
@keith_klebacher: Out to dinner with @TheRealAnthonyM for his birthday and I heard his friends call a cannoli an “egg roll” and tiramisu “coffee cake” so I think it’s time I teach them some Italian stuff since thy are training me to fulfill a lifelong dream and get some Mexican in me (not sexual)
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @keith_klebacher I apologize for my friends πŸ˜‚
@NurysKMateo: "@didiah17: Like Nurys is saying that he should respect the relationship because he is the one it not her but she got in Diandra's face for trying to get with him after Nurys and Malcolm were I confirmed no match and broke up. #AYTO " RT Actually Malcolm and I weren’t broken up. He told everyone every day he was in love with me so when you see someone coming for your man everyday, that shit gets tiring. & THATS why I flipped out, fyi.
@NurysKMateo: I just didn’t know the things he was doing or saying to her behind my back. I thought she was to blame when that wasn’t the case.
@princeofnorway: Finally watched the reunion and they really made me look like a liar πŸ˜… but one thing I learned from growing up a Jehovah’s Witness is that it’s not a lie if you believe it 🀷🏼♂️
@princeofnorway: Well when Keith said we had sex again they just showed me saying no they didn’t show the rest of the sentence πŸ™„ oh well
@princeofnorway: Also my makeout chart was missing a few lines 😬 @MTV #losergang


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So at the halfway point of this reunion, some revelations from Team NOLA: the pregnancy scare that took place with Keyana and Michael, the triangle of Malcolm, Diandra & Nurys falls apart, and the Keith & Alexis story becomes even more twisted with Carolina from last season getting close to Mr. Keefa. More on that coming up on the WRAP.



 #DCExtraTime Funny File 
SUMMER AT SOUTHSIDE

Someone who has been featured in ExtraTime a lot here has been AYTO Season 1 original John Jacobs: going to a 2012 GOP convention in his hometown of Tampa, meeting Alex Rodriguez before the baseball great's final season, and even going into the eye of a hurricane. But this past week, JJ revealed his newest project: Summer at Southside. It's a comedy album mixing music and jokes, which he collaborated with local friend Stick Martin... and continues a musical passion of sorts which he posted on his YouTube channel a few years ago with fellow Original Dillian. Below are four music videos from the album that consists of 40(!) tracks which is available on its S@S site and iTunes, and reaction from the street from those in the Tampa Bay area on his newest venture. And yes, one of the videos includes JJ's ninja outfit from one of the Season 1 matchups.













▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Ahead on the WRAP and along with the Keith & Carolina romance, it's the story that has the Trifecta community buzzing... we'll have more on the baby news that's broke the internet earlier tonight. Plus, recaps of the past few episodes of Champs vs. Stars and Floribama Shore, which comes your way tomorrow - later today for our eastern friends... See you then and enjoy your Saturday.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).