Sunday, June 24, 2018

DC ExtraTime: Fight! Fight! Fight!

*** ADVISORY: The Video Embedded Below Contains Violence & Profanity, And Is Intended For An Adult Audience Only. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

If you have been peeking at your social media timelines in the course of the past week or so, there has been plenty of Twitter beefs going around in the MTV community, and if you have some popcorn around to read them above, you've been entertained. Now here late on this Sunday night, we have something even more juicy: a fight taking place not on your social media timelines, but on the streets.

Last night - or earlier this morning depending upon how late you come home from your Saturday night activities, a fight broke out in the streets in Los Angeles. But it was not an ordinary one: if you watched the infamous Season 5 finale of Are You The One? last year, the last couple to be paired up in the last matchup ceremony were Derrick of this Ex On The Beach cast, and California girl Shannon Duffy... the moment of him giving his necklace to her as a good luck charm before the lights dimmed remains burned in our brains for what happened next when they lost.

Shannon, Derrick and some of their fellow AYTO alumni were partying late into this morning during the Pride weekend activities of this weekend taking in the birthday of one of their MTV friends when she and her friends started getting into a vicious fight that was posted on Instagram fan account @AYTOTea2 and instantly made waves after it was posted. Derrick did whatever he can to stop the fight, but much to his and everyone's disbelief he simply sat back and watched it unfold as if he was an onlooker watching girls go at it at 2AM in the morning.

Derrick posted on Twitter afterwards at @imDroc15, "So ppl wanna talk about the fight like they were there. Ask anyone who actually was there, I tried stopping them from fighting 6 times (yes I counted). After a while, you have to allow grown adults to make their own decisions. You hear me say “I tried so many times!”  Season 2's Briana replied, "Why are people even mad about this lmao let em fight if they wanna fight 🤷‍♀️ If fighting makes @shannnonmaee trash then I am the worlds biggest trashcan. Y’all can’t even see what’s happening in that 2004 Nokia flip phone recording anyway."

This spurred some talk with two other fellow castmates: Hannah tweeted, "This is disgusting. Wow.", while Shannon responded, "Lol but spitting on someone isn't disgusting? Racist tweets aren't disgusting? GIRL BYE."  And Shannon's ex Tyler replied, "They used to try and tell me I have no class.", and her clapping back, "Can someone please tell me why my ex is still talking about me a year later lmao." And in support of Shan, Gianna added, "You don't mess with small and fiesty!"
   Shannon replied to Briana, "LMFAO. I only did it cause I was defending my friend but I’ll stay trash if that means I have my friends back 🤷🏽‍♀️". And she responded to the new mom in waiting, "Lol it’s like when I didn’t do anything at the reunion and everyone gave me shit...and then I actually do something and people STILL giving me shit!! I can’t win over here 🤦🏽‍♀️"

The man who we just saw get voted off in the EOTB season's last Cut or Crush elimination, Charles, was left to wonder, "Can someone explain to me how @imdroc15 is always around drama lol I’m starting to think he starting it 😂😂😂." Derrick replied, "Lol bro chill!! I already get blamed for everything 😅 lol hahaha. Ask anyone that was there that night, I tried stopping them from fighting so many times but it got to a point where I couldn’t do anything anymore, it was gonna happen. it was 5 girls in a fight. You tell me how the hell Im supposed to grab 5 girls. Please let me know." And Shannon added, "LMFAO I tried not fighting, I even told her we were too pretty to fight 😭 but then she pushed my friend and I don’t fuck with that !!" Charles replied to her, "It be like that sometimes.. I already know lol but no more! Your officially retired."

This all comes after a now famous AfterBuzz aftershow for Ex On The Beach where Alicia decided to spill major tea when she exposed Taylor and Carolina in revealing that both ladies had tweeted racist tweets with reference to the N word and it forced the former to delete her Twitter account, and just after the ladder broke up with her Season 6 boyfriend Keith. For your enjoyment, the video is embedded below in its low-def quality... a caution: it contains adult language and violence and is NSFW.





▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well, while we try and catch our breath after all that - Tuesday or at midweek we'll WRAP up Champs vs. Stars with a review of the season's second half, a trip to the Strategy Room for analysis on the final and champs, and more on the most tension-packed finale since Joe and his AYTO kids ascended into "11th Heaven" in New Orleans. That is just the start to what will be a busy final week of this first half of 2018 in the MTV Reality year, with our Reality Debrief to come soon as well as a preview of Final Reckoning, a look at Season 1 of Floribama Shore and much more.
   For now, hope you enjoyed your weekend, and we'll see you soon. Have a great week everyone, and good night.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).