Saturday, June 2, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Champs vs. Stars III - "Go Deep, or Go Home"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you all relax on this Saturday night and this this first weekend of June, we're into the homestretch of this winter/spring cycle of our trip Inside the MTV Trifecta at DCBLOG. And in a week that's seen some social media controversy take place not only in our world but even in the MTV community, we've seen couples make up and breakup and we'll have that and a whole lot more in the next few days. But first, it's week 7 of The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars.
  Last week, we saw Challengers being put into the Cross Fire when slingshots and boxes was on everyone's mind, and saw a familiar result on Tony landing the winning shot and maintaining his hold on a game that he's in a strong position to win. And after we saw Kailah beat Ashley in elimination, Mike The Miz delivered the news to the remaining competitors that the game as they've known it all season is about to change for the third time.
  The Challenge as many of us know it begins this week as the serious business begins with the teams being reshuffled from Champs vs. Stars and Red vs. Blue to pairs of Champs, Stars and often both to eventually determine who goes into the race towards the chase. And yes, no one is safe with their alliances as things get back to square one... and in this case, it's to the pool for the always intense challenges that involve swimming and water, all in time for summer.

We'll have all the action, reaction and interaction ahead here, along with the birthday for Mr. Time himself and confirmation of great news for everyone. All of that is ahead on the Pulse of The Challenge... nice to have you with us.




IN BETWEEN... 
@ChallengeMTV: These are some SOLID pairs. Who you got? πŸ€” The Challenge is all new, Tuesday at 10/9c! #ChampsVsStars
@ChallengeMTV: Who's excited for the next challenge!? I know Shane is πŸ˜‚ Tune into @MTV this Tuesday at 10/9c to watch! #ChampsVsStars
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV He likes to get wet and overthink. MVP @shannanity
@kailah_casillas: Were starting out @iammikeyp birthday weekend right. Sitting at the bar at our favorite Cuban restaurant eating chips and salsa while drinking espresso martinis waiting to go watch Dead Pool 2 πŸ˜ŒπŸ’•
@iamkamiam_: 🍯🍯🍯
@mikethemiz: When I came home monroeskymizanin gave me this… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQJpJjnMQ8/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=owicumwk4plz …
@MTVBananas: Hey Minnesota, come watch your boy Bananas take on the @ninjawarrior course at @usbankstadium tonight starting at 7pm! #bananasdoingthings
@MTVBananas: May the bridges I burn light the way πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #FitChick #bananasdoingthings #BananaSwag @1stlooktv
@Marie_TBD: Fighting myself over waking the whole house up with pans or going to grab a bakers dozen for their hangovers.
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @Marie_TBD Bitch you already know
- @Marie_TBD: @MTV_AMANDAG I miss you.
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @Marie_TBD Miss you more!!πŸ‘­
@SylviaMTV: @iamkamiam_ QUEENS!!!!!!!!!
@BritniNicol: Dear young cute girl in wal mart last night, I saw you whispering to your mom saying “omg do you know who that is?” It made my day and was absolutely adorable. I’m mad I didn’t say anything to you (I’m naturally super socially awkward), so next time pls say hi😜😘 #lovemyfans
@BritniNicol: The beach takes the bitch out of me 🧜🏼‍♀️🌞 #beachbum #pensacolabeach #mermaidpower
@JennaCompono: The only bad thing about being tall is chugging your pre workout in the car, and to get the last of it you have to slide down in ur seat so the cup doesn’t hit the ceiling, so you practically look like ur crumbling πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️
- @BritniNicol: @JennaCompono I can totally see you doing this too lmfao
- @ZNichols15: @BritniNicol @JennaCompono πŸ₯©πŸ₯©πŸ₯©πŸ―
- @JennaCompono: @ZNichols15 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
- @BritniNicol: @ZNichols15 @JennaCompono #Zachsdoppelgنnger
@Marie_TBD: Oh helllllloooooooo @BradFiorenza
@Marie_TBD: Something about warm weather that makes me want to drink alllllllll da drinksss
@Marie_TBD: @JennaCompono Let’s hang soon thanks. I have a present for you
@Marie_TBD: If you’re not a hypocrite are you even alive ?
@MTVjennifer: so you know that thing about having an IV to hydrate you when you’re hungover/drunk? welp a girl in my shorehouse just put an IV in me to help me😳 sos #drunk
@blairherter: TWO. GAME. SEVENS.  GLORIOUS. @NBA  #EasternConferenceFinals #WesternConferenceFinals
@KyleCGShore: Fucking hell, Bale take a bow! πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@blairherter: Gareth Bale and Lebron James have made the last 24 hours of sports so Chest Thumpingly awesome. #ChampionsLeagueFinal #UCLFinal
@TheRealAnthonyM: GOAL OF THE YEAR!!!!!! BALE.... speechless... HALA MADRID!!!!!!
@TheRealAnthonyM: Madrid... the KINGS of Europe!! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
@sjmedd: Watching the Championship game. Whole different experience in Latin America ! #HalaMadrid
@CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV This win was for my fellow weirdos out there and anyone who has been told “no one likes you” “you arent good enough” “you are a loser”- i stand with you. All my Love to those who have supported me through this journey. Thank you.
@hbarfield13: My great grandma just passed at 90 Year’s old. Time to celebrate her life and all the beautiful things she did in this world! #imcominghome
@mattiseman Matt Iseman/host, American Ninja Warrior: Cool to meet a fellow reality champion like @MTVBananas. Dude has accepted he @ninjawarrior challenge!
- @MTVBananas: @mattiseman So much incredible in one picture! #MrIncredible @1stlook @ninjawarrior #NinjaBanana
@kailah_casillas: Vegas is insane during holiday weekends. Anxietyyyyyy is maxxxxx
@kailah_casillas: Lol this is mean but I love when people say “has anyone ever told you that you look like Kailah from The Challenge?” And then I say no and they go into detail about how I need to google her bc she looks just like me πŸ˜‚ tooooo good everytime. Idk how I keep a straight face
@kailah_casillas: Everything I ever wanted was everything.
@kailah_casillas: So me & @scheana took a cute pic and I was trying to airdrop it to her but I couldn’t tell who was who so I just sent it to everyone available and some random dude walked up to us like uhhhh..... I think you just sent me a picture of you two πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: It’s my babes birthday πŸŽ‰ I’m not going to post a novel publicly about how much I love you... but I fucking love you ♥️
@Bruce_Lee85: πŸ—£ Happy Birthday to you  @iammikeyp ... you’ve been a solid guy from day 1 enjoy your day fam✊🏿

 @ChallengeMTV: Team Dad Bod have an unfair advantage in this next challenge, and wait until you hear why πŸ˜‚ Tune into @MTV THIS TUESDAY at 10/9c to watch a brand new episode of The Challenge! #ChampsVsStars
@ChallengeMTV: This next challenge isn't as easy as it looks, and that's coming from an Olympian 😳 The Challenge is brand new, this Tuesday at 10/9c! #ChampsVsStars
@kailah_casillas: Why is it that my birthday is in November but somehow I feel like I get more drunk on everyone else’s birthday... like wtf πŸ˜‚
@AshleyMarieMTV: Cheeeeeeers! πŸŽ‰ @kailah_casillas
@WestonBergmann: I hate it when dogs knows they’re too cute, and they move or look away right before a picture. My guy gives me a look that essentially says “you want that picture? Fuck you, pay me.”
@iamkamiam_: Why is @rihanna so perfect?
@MTVBananas: In the morning there's a big difference between 7:00 and 7:05
@MTVBananas: Don't limit your CHALLENGES, CHALLENGE your limits πŸƒ‍♂️🀸‍♂️ #FitChick #NinjaBanana @1stlooktv  #bananasdoingthings @ninjawarrior
@MTVBananas: "@MiaVallis: This move is called the #RollingThunder  performed at the #Getty. A friendly suggestion to use at #AmericanNinjaWarrior @mattiseman @MTVBananas " RT What's this move called when you do it with a partner? 🀸‍♂️🀸‍♀️
@BritniNicol: @JennaCompono & I are gunna be in Disney AND universal in one month. LET THE PLANNING FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!! #letsgetweird #sorryboys #earsforall #wandsforall
- @JennaCompono: @BritniNicol Yeah I’m gonna have to do some major puppy dog eyes to get him to wear the mickey ears with me 😳
@hbarfield13: I don’t get caught up in the bullshit I just sit back and laugh. Too much negative energy for me fam ☝️❤️
@hbarfield13: Rainy Sunday’s are for being lazy, eating bad food, and watching movies
@JennaCompono: I need a good season to get hooked on for when I can’t sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
@MTV_AMANDAG: Wtf is up with these guys getting their hair French braided....? Ummmmm...plz stop 🀒
@CaraMariaMTV: Old instagram post of mine from a GOT quiz i took back in June, 2014. Prophecy fulfilled. πŸ—‘πŸ˜ˆ @mtv @ChallengeMTV #winterishere #TheChallengeVendettas  https://instagram.com/p/pU9Bugniml/
@MTVPeterRomeo: So I just want to elaborate on what ACTUAL emotional is and how horrible people can be. Read these messages from my EX girlfriend. #Thoughtsforlater retweet for further awareness.
- @MTVjennifer: @MTVPeterRomeo tell this bitch i’ll mush her face in.
- @VMilerman: @MTVPeterRomeo Dude,she’s a load that should have been swallowed. I’m sorry.
- @MTVjennifer: @VMilerman @MTVPeterRomeo yo come to nj and fight this bitch with me PLEASE
- @blacuesta: @MTVPeterRomeo  Woah......wtf
@mikethemiz: We are ready for game 7 #LetsGoCavs… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjTLpoHHsIe/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1c6rb6mqtog1x …
@JustJem24: Fun fact, I have actually taken a Hennessy shot with JR Smith

@ChallengeMTV: When people ask me what my plans are for #MemorialDay 😴😴😴  #ChampsVsStars is all new TOMORROW at 10/9c! πŸ‘
@kailah_casillas: Tonight I got a really blunt reminder that there are actually really bad people in the world.
@kailah_casillas: I took a nap and woke up sooo relieved that I was dreaming bc in my dream I went to go get a tattoo and it was suppose to be flowers on my arm but I guess I got drunk and got a half of a lobster and half a a siamese cat... like... wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: #love @iammikeyp
@kailah_casillas: The last (but best) part of @iammikeyp birthday celebrations tonight at my favorite restaurant in my old Real World home downtown @AndiamoLV 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀
@JennaCompono: Go get your Murph on! @ZNichols15 then after #murphsmeal
- @ZNichols15: @JennaCompono #meatysnacksπŸ₯©
@kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono Such a fun trip ugh!!
@ChallengeMTV: Wes needs to redeem himself for last seasons underwhelming swimming performance, and fortunately for him, he'll have that chance! The next challenge is to solve an underwater maze, on a new #ChampsVsStars TOMORROW at 10/9c on @MTV! 🏊
@ChallengeMTV: Louise and Casper take aim at two giants on a new episode of The Challenge, on TOMORROW at 10/9c! πŸ‘€ #ChampsVsStars
@tori_deal: You’ll never score a touch down if you’re playing Rock Paper Scissors with the goalie
@tori_deal: Mostly because you’re playing the wrong sport
@iamkamiam_: Write down your goals and accomplish them one by one 😌
@ChallengeMTV: Some challengers are doing more sinking than swimming 😩 The Challenge is brand new TOMORROW at 10/9c! #ChampsVsStars
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Swinking πŸ˜‰
@mikethemiz: Never bet against the @cavs @wwepumpkinhead… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjVsghhH-Yg/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=pbhdevlroqmu …
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@warriors: 24 minutes. #DubNation " RT Me during every minute of filming any challenge
@blairherter: Stephen Curry knows how to shoot a basketball real good. @NBA @NBAonTNT #WesternConferenceFinals
@dimitrivalentin: STEPH IS COOKIN!!!
@HaydenPWeaver: Getting pretttttttty bored with this whole Cavs/Warriors thing so pretty stoked for a Lakers/Celtics series next year
@Jonnyboyy10: @CSUGradAkirk @TheSteamer and 3 others  I mean Tony has easily been the best performer this season.
- @CSUGradAkirk: @TheSteamer @Jonnyboyy10 and 3 others  It’s been the worst of the three the stars like Louise and booby and as annoying Casper is have been good but it’s been bluh by the “champs” they choose
@MTVBananas: One Flag, One Land, One Heart, One Hand, One Nation, Evermore ✊πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MemorialDay #MemorialDayWeekend #NeverForget #Military #America
@Marie_TBD: "@TIME: Korean boyband BTS makes history as first K-pop group to top U.S. album charts https://ti.me/2IRqT8H " RT It’s happening
@Marie_TBD: Wait a second.... Kanye’s still a thing?
@Marie_TBD: Just watched vendettas reunion; I think you need to bring back sh*t they should’ve shown... way more entertaining. @ChallengeMTV @mtv
@Marie_TBD: The phrase “treat yourself,” has ruined my bank account and my waistline...
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Marie_TBD It's ruined my life
@MTVjennifer: some people deserve karma but NO ONE ever deserves to be told to kill themself. fucking disgusting.
@CaraMariaMTV: If I get mad, that means I still care. Worry when I dont get mad...
@CaraMariaMTV: We dont deserve animals. 😍❤️
@DerrickMTV: 5 DAYS AWAY!! If you’re in #NYC this Sat June 2nd,stop by and see our 1st EVER “Challenge Mania LIVE” on Broadway @CarolinesonBway! Me n my trusty sidekick @SHOTOFYAGER will be joined by @ChallengeMTV “LEGENDS” @TheMarkLong, @EmFitMTV @mtvrrdarrell πŸ™Œ   TIX: http://ChallengeMania.LIVE
@JennaCompono: I still think of you EVERY TIME I hear “despasito” ohh Colombia πŸ˜‚ *takes out jet ski, makes Kailah swim to land to ask for directions bc we WOULD get lost in the middle of the ocean🀦🏼‍♀️ while jenna sits on the jet ski patiently waiting lmfao* @kailah_casillas
@KyleCGShore: I’m actually starting to become quite sure birds just go on nights out or on holiday to just only get pictures because no one stays that good looking throughout the night come 3 clock am fucking mortal subway down me shirt and a cant even see never mind strike a pose!
- @KlounV3: @KyleCGShore Can I get an American translation of this pls
- @KyleCGShore: @KlounV3 Birds = Girls  /   Holiday = Vacation  /  Fucking mortal = Absolutely Wasted   Hope that helps? πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
@KyleCGShore: Got really really drunk last night and now I can’t remember where my car is. Fuck!
@GusSmyrnios: Told myself id get back on my diet once I got home, my dinner last night was fried chicken fingers dipped in cheesecake... πŸ˜… On the bright side it puts French fries dipped in a frosty to shame πŸ˜‹#fatboyprobz #cheesecake
@codibutts: I just want to say Thank you to all the service men and women. Who fight and died to give us freedom. #MemorialDay2018 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: Wes or Shane: Who do you think is the better swimmer? Find out on a new #ChampsVsStars, TONIGHT at 10/9c! 🏊
@kailah_casillas: So @iammikeyp friend Shauniee got robbed last night of 2k. Lost all faith in humanity. 2night I left my phone in the bathroom at @XSlasvegas... 1 of the biggest clubs ever & someone returned it. I got it back. There are good people in the world. THANK YOU WHOEVER RETURNED IT πŸ™πŸΌ
@TheOfficial_CT: 🎢If you ain’t in the right mind... then it ain’t… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjXhDsWh4Nj/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ftdfuc752zw2
@ChallengeMTV: What happens when a Challenger who can't swim has to compete in a swimming challenge? Find out TONIGHT at 10/9c on a new #ChampsVsStars 🌊
- @JamieChinaMTV: @ChallengeMTV These are the kind of challenges I would have annihilated ....🧜🏻‍♀️
@CaraMariaMTV: "@Bruce_Lee85: I’m genuinely happy for you @CaraMariaMTV I’ve witnessed the amount of hard work you’ve put in for this moment! Well deserved, you’re a fucking beast #GirlPowerπŸ₯‡ " RT Lee. With arms wide open I owe you one my friend. You are my spirit animal. Thank you ❤️ love you!
@CaraMariaMTV: "@CaraMariaGang: #TheChallengeVendettas Jordan: You can’t be cocky... Also Jordan: " RT 🀣🀣🀣🀣 dead
@Bruce_Lee85: MDW has me riding the struggle bus today at school πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ’ˆ✂️
@Marie_TBD: You never realize how long a minute is until you’re excercising.
@Marie_TBD: And for my next trick, I’ll ruin everything for absolutely no reason
@Marie_TBD: Embrace the hate and keep giving them something to talk about. #relevant
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Yessss to this πŸ‘πŸ»
@Marie_TBD: Just checked my bank account from the weekend. My new goal in life is to be as rich as I think I am when I’m drunk.
@BRlTNI: Britni is one of the challengers that gets referred to as “weak” even though she performs well. On her rookie season she won her first two eliminations. She made 5th place when she got eliminated & then came in 2nd place in the redemption challenge right after Cara Maria. In Britnis elimination against Laurel she actually managed to last 8 rounds against her. Which is really impressive considering it was a physical elim & Britni is like half Laurels size. You would’ve thought Laurel would’ve been able to easily win this,but Britni put up a fight. She also won an individual challenge on Vendettas. She beat out girls like Cara Maria & http://Nicole.In  this challenge some of the girls weren’t even able to finish, because of how hard it was. Winning this also made Britni the first girl to put money in her bank account! Also the only people that have eliminated Britni are champs (Camila & Laurel) Both of these champs are dominating competitors that have only lost eliminations against each other + Theresa who is also a good competitor.
@mikethemiz: This is my the sun is reflecting off the water right into my eyes while explaining the next challenge face.  Tonight the Champs & Stars team up, but will they sink or swim? Don’t miss @ChallengeMTV, all new at 10/9c tonight! #ChampsVsStars
@kailah_casillas: Time to team up tonight on #ChampsVsStars! Don’t forget to tune in and see how it all went down!
- @t_raines33: @kailah_casillas You and Drake are the dark horses of this Challenge #ChampsVsStars
- @kailah_casillas: @t_raines33 Don’t sleep on us! 😈😈😈
@kailah_casillas: Idk how I’m even alive and out and drinking at @XSlasvegas #nightswim right now. Happy birthday babe, you’re a fucking drinking animal @iammikeyp
@kailah_casillas: It’s out! Make sure you go listen to the @scheananigans podcast! @scheana and I talk about all sorts of fun stuff πŸ‘€πŸ‘―‍♀️
@ChallengeMTV: Drake is giving us all kinds of reasons to watch a brand new #ChampsVsStars, TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV πŸ‘… http://on.mtv.com/2xmUXnp
@shannanity: Brooke and I want to know!!! Are you watching us… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjX5xYbgM8g/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ssxkjra7h5w9
@shannanity: If people don’t post their pictures with you it’s because they’re assholes but you’re also the ugly friend in the group
@jossie_flores: Don’t miss tonight epic episode on @mtv @challengemtv 10/9c of #champsvsstars where i almost drown 🀦‍♀️ Swimming is one of my worst fears !!! growing up I was terrified of the ocean so i finally had to overcome it by jumping in 14ft pool to try and do this challenge ! 😭
- @WestonBergmann: @jossie_flores They must only use baby pools on big brother 😏
@MizzHogan: Tune in to see my rivalry with @shannanity turn into a full blown love storyπŸ’• .. @mtv ‘s @challengemtv CHAMPS vs STARS airs at 10pm/9c TONIGHT!!! πŸ˜‚ https://ift.tt/2kzWCgc
@MizzHogan: My knight in turquoise armor πŸ’™ @shannanity .. CHAMPS vs STARS airs TONIGHT on @mtv 10pm/9c !!! https://ift.tt/2LHsV9l
- @shannanity: @MizzHogan 😍😍😍😍
@ChallengeMTV: Grab your bestie and watch a brand new #ChampsVsStars TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV! πŸ‘€ http://on.mtv.com/2xmUXnp
@MTVBananas: Hey Atlantic City... Take your Tshirts off and twirl them around with @CaraMariaMTV and myself  THIS FRIDAY night @PoolAfterDark πŸ•ΊπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸŽ‰ #PoolParty #bananasdoingthings @harrahsresort #BeatClan
@MTVBananas: *walks upstairs   "Why am I here?"   *walks back downstairs   "Shit that's right, I remember now!"
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🚨Next show is going to be AWESOME. THE MIZ (@mikethemiz) came to play w/ me @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania & it will be available first thing tmrw, May 30. Only 1 show this week w/ http://ChallengeMania.Live πŸ—½on Sat. & D traveling to NYC. We made it count!πŸ“²https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2
@MTV_NellyT: My morning cardio !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@cohuttalee: Does it drive anyone else crazy how people just get off the phone in movies without saying bye? They casually hang up. That’s uncalled for.
@aimeehall1001: I’m a gangster in a dress, I’m a bully in the bed, Only time that I’m a lady is when I lay these hoes to rest. @nillythesquid
@nillythesquid: Y’all know how I am, it’s almost been 24 hours and I haven’t heard from @aimeehall1001 I have separation anxiety....
@mikethemiz: “Dad can you please hurry up and come home so… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjYFYQtHFVh/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1eu916d5c6uh7 …
@t_raines33: I played my heart out all season up to this point and it’s paid off...I got the 1st pick for partners. So don’t miss the new episode tonight cause #TeamDadBod is about to kill this. #ChampsVsStars @ChallengeMTV @TheOfficial_CT
@ChallengeMTV: Who has the endurance to become the Ultimate Challenge MVP? Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 10/9c as we get one step closer to finding out πŸ’ͺ http://on.mtv.com/2xmUXnp
@MizzHogan: See how Florida girls do in water😜 CHAMPS vs STARS airs TONIGHT on @mtv 10pm/9c !!! https://ift.tt/2IWge8I
@MizzHogan: See how this Florida fishy does in the water! 🐠 CHAMPS vs STARS airs TONIGHT on @mtv 10pm/9c !!!
@jossie_flores: Attention this is for those haters that wanna say shit behind your screen of your iPad πŸ˜‚ about tonight episode of me almost drowning ! And to all the ppl who reached out showing support and understanding the fear of deep water i send all my love shit at least i jumped in
@ChallengeMTV: Hot tea alert! #ChampsVsStars is PIPING HOT, in 1 HOUR on @MTV! πŸ”₯☕️ http://on.mtv.com/2xmUXnp
@kailah_casillas: . @iammikeyp and I spend a lot of $ on açaي bowls. I just made my own at home! So easy, so life changing 😱🀀
@BunimMurray: @ChallengeMTV Tonight's episode of @ChallengeMTV : Champs vs. Stars will leave you #gasping for air! #cantswim It's a  #swimmingcompetition #OMG #dontmiss #MTV
@kailah_casillas: Because I’m on #TeamDrake, I had to bust out the old school Nickelodeon shirt!
@kailah_casillas: Still thinking about how good dinner was last night at @AndiamoLV 🀀🀀🀀 @iammikeyp
@HulkHogan: You might think you can swim but Brooke is killer shark in the water and she will leave you high and dry brother HH @MizzHogan Champs VS Stars @MTV airs 10pm/9c !!!
- @MizzHogan: @HulkHogan Awe Daddyo!
@shannanity: Do you follow me and my frans on IG?!? Champs Vs Stars airs in like 10 minutes on @MTV
@ZNichols15: @JennaCompono I bet you did
- @JennaCompono: @ZNichols15 Who’s gonna have the last laugh when you find out I bought you a pair to blade with me next week 😜
@n_zanattaMTV: I don’t waste time on people that deserve my silence, I rather say nothing at all. I’m not here to disrespect you, and I expect the same. I never want my last name tarnished.


AS THEY SAW IT: "Go Deep, or Go Home" 
@ChallengeMTV: MOOD because The Challenge starts NOW on @MTV! Watch and tweet along! #ChampsVsStars
@t_raines33: Champs Vs Stars starts right now! #ChampsVsStars @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Can you say, "powerhouse?" πŸ’ͺ #TeamDad #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of CT and Tony)
@WestonBergmann: Team Good Guys!!
@LouiseHazel: I love @WestonBergmann 🀣🀣🀣
- @WestonBergmann: @LouiseHazel I can’t blame you
@ChallengeMTV: I ship #TeamRainbowUnicorn HARD πŸŒˆπŸ¦„ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Shane on stage)
@ChallengeMTV: When you get stuck with your last choice πŸ˜… #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Jozea leaning on Selita's shoulder)
@tori_deal: You’ll never score a touch down if you’re playing Rock Paper Scissors with the goalie
- @t_raines33:  @tori_deal Nor can you hit a buzzer beater in the 7th inning before kicking a field goal....that’s facts
@shannanity: We are so cute @MizzHogan !!!!
@kailah_casillas: I have to say, I was honored to be the first picked girl. #ChampsVsStars
@SkyRae12: Lol at the fact Drake didn’t even hesitate to pick @kailah_casillas makes me laugh SO HARD. Last week you were saying she needed to be out of the game. I’m glad you’re finally seeing how amazing Kailah is @DrakeBell πŸ˜‰ #ChampsVsStars
@MTVBananas: Stay Golden 🌝 #NoMakeup #FitChick #bananasdoingthings #TrainingDay
@ChallengeMTV: That evil laugh is so natural on Wes πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of him on sofa)
@LouiseHazel: It’s challenge time!!!! @ChallengeMTV
@LouiseHazel: That’s a wicked team @MizzHogan and @shannanity
- @shannanity: @LouiseHazel @MizzHogan I love you 😍😘
- @shannanity: @LouiseHazel @MizzHogan You and @BEAUcasperSMART fucking amazing .... I couldn’t even imagine the terror a second time πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
- @LouiseHazel: @shannanity @MizzHogan @BEAUcasperSMART It would be hilarious!!!
@LouiseHazel: I choose @BEAUcasperSMART
@LouiseHazel: Hahaha my face hearing @WestonBergmann is planning to take us down @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Louise and Casper have their sights set πŸ‘€πŸŽ― #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: Louise - "You'd want to get the team out that you don't want to be in the final, which would be the two guys?")
- @LouiseHazel: @ChallengeMTV Can’t knock the hustle! 🀣🀣
@LouiseHazel: Who is your money on
@shannanity: Omg @SelitaEbanks is killing me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ in these interviews!!
@ChallengeMTV: Jozea rn with the possibility that it's going to be a water challenge 😰 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of man sweating)
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV 🀣🀣🀣 #ChampsVsStars
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Nah he told us he’s a 4 or 5 level swimmer out of 10, he wasn’t worried at all 🀣
@ChallengeMTV: Selita is ovπŸ‘erπŸ‘itπŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of her)
@ChallengeMTV: Tori is infatuated with Drake and tbh same 😍 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Drake taking off his shirt)
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Lol *pants drop* (mine literally but @tori_deal.... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€) πŸ˜‹
@LouiseHazel: Yasssss let’s go!!!
@ChallengeMTV: Casper and Louise's mood for this challenge 😩 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: "If you're not first, you're last.")
@ChallengeMTV: Me after taking a test I know I bombed 😭 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: Kailah - "Really f______ tough.")
@SHOTOFYAGER: NYC!!! @DerrickMTV & I hope you’re ready for everyone’s favorite dysfunctional family program, STORY TIME WITH @THEMARKLONG aka http://ChallengeMania.Live πŸ—½coming at you this Sat from @CarolinesonBway! Show starts at 2pm & Mark is coming locked & loaded w/ tails UNFIT for iTunes! πŸ€ͺ
@shannanity: Kudos to @jossie_flores - he has more balls and courage than any challenger I’ve seen in awhile
@ChallengeMTV: YO Jozea ACTUALLY is drowning right now 😱 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of him in the pool)
@ChallengeMTV: Live feed of Shane and Brooke rn πŸ‘― #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!")
@ChallengeMTV: Me pretending to be happy for someone I really don't like πŸ‘πŸ™„ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Tori applauding)
@ChallengeMTV: Me jumping to conclusions πŸ˜‚ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Wes going into the pool)
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you think is the better swimmer? 🏊 #ChampsVsStars
@t_raines33: πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ @tori_deal @LilMama #ChampsVsStars
@LouiseHazel: Hands down @MizzHogan and @shannanity killed the game!!!
@ChallengeMTV: Wes is trying to redeem himself from last season's swimming debacle! πŸ‘ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of him in the pool)
@ChallengeMTV: I CAN'T BREATHE πŸ˜‚ #TeamDad #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Tony and CT)
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV “Dad Nation” ✊ #NinjaTime 🀺
- @MikeyTBH: @ChallengeMTV The duo I never knew I would need in this season tbh. #ChampsVsStars
@t_raines33: Team dad bod with the shirts on in the pool 🀣🀣🀣 #ChampsVsStars
@shannanity: @MizzHogan winner winner chicken dinner!!!
@ChallengeMTV: I guess we settle who the best swimmer on The Challenge is! πŸ… #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Shane after he and Brooke win)
- @v_cakes: @ChallengeMTV Hey!  That’s my BEST friend @shannanity 😍😍😍
- @shannanity: @v_cakes YOU’RE WATCHING OMG
- @v_cakes: @shannanity Ha, not quite!  I’m on Twitter & anything @ChallengeMTV related overwhelms my feed!  But I love you!
- @shannanity: @v_cakes @ChallengeMTV I figured πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
- @v_cakes: @shannanity @ChallengeMTV I’m saving all the episodes for a bed binge
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV TEAM TURQUOISE πŸ™Œ  Got one!  @shannanity and @MizzHogan  🐬🐬
@ChallengeMTV: Booby is trying to buy Shane and Brooke's protection πŸ˜‚ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of him in background)s
@t_raines33: @shannanity is half mermaid 🧜‍♀️ #Facts #ChampsVsStars
@ChallengeMTV: Shane is looking a little worried ahead of this big decision 😩 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of him drinking wine)
- @shannanity: @ChallengeMTV No I just love that red wine!
@kailah_casillas: #delusion
@shannanity: That fact that @t_raines33 tweeted about me has me to the moon .... y’all don’t even know!!! Xoxox TRaines
- @shannanity: @t_raines33 😘😍😍😍
@BEAUcasperSMART: That’s right Shane and brook. You send in a strong team into elimination and they come back..... they’re “WE” are gonna come get you!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @LouiseHazel πŸ’ͺ🏼🀷🏻‍♂️
- @LouiseHazel: @BEAUcasperSMART Co-sign πŸ’ͺ🏾 @BEAUcasperSMART
@ChallengeMTV: YASSS LIL MAMA πŸ™Œ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: "My duty is to empower women")
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV “Mentally a bum” didn’t feel like empowerment to me πŸ‘€
@mikethemiz: I win at life. #Repost @marysemizanin  My… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjYqFvMnBS1/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=k728e6uswm3l …
@LouiseHazel: I love ❤️ @LilMama I don’t throw the L word around lightly - this one is special ❤️❤️❤️
@ChallengeMTV: Do you think Shane would throw in CT and Tony? πŸ€” #ChampsVsStars  (GIF: Selita to Jozea - "This game is so cutthroat")
@WestonBergmann: Booby’s been partnered with me for less than a day and he’s already bribing people 😎
@shannanity: I love everything about Champs Vs Stars but the lighting is so off on this show
@shannanity: More money for the @TrueColorsFund!!! @MTV @ChallengeMTV
@shannanity: πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… @LouiseHazel @BEAUcasperSMART 🀷🏻‍♂️🀷🏻‍♂️🀷🏻‍♂️
@ChallengeMTV: What do you think of Shane's decision? πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Casper)
- @LouiseHazel: @ChallengeMTV Good job Shane!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@LouiseHazel: Get ready @BEAUcasperSMART we’re going in!!! πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
@shannanity: @LilMama is no JOKE - she is amazing and these stars are BOMB
@ChallengeMTV: Lil Mama ain't backing down and I LOVE IT πŸ‘ #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of her having a cup)
@ChallengeMTV: This nomination is BRAZY! 😳 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of Booby)
@t_raines33: Me and CT right now #ChampsVsStars
@ChallengeMTV: Me waiting for Wes and Booby's vote 😰😰😰 #ChampsVsStars  (GIF of man sweating)
@Lizchallenge_: Yes lil mama!!! Run that team #ChampsVsStars
@LouiseHazel: This is πŸ₯œ @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Champs and Stars STILL can't get along 😩 Don't miss a brand new episode of The Challenge NEXT TUESDAY at 10/9c! #ChampsVsStars


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH: #TonyTime and #Zenna Returns 
@t_raines33: It’s my day of birth, let the celebrations begin! πŸŽ‰
@ChallengeMTV: Happy birthday, Champ πŸ‘πŸŽ‚ #ItsTonyTime #ChampsVsStars
@kailah_casillas: Happy Birthday @t_raines33 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
@BigTymers228: Happy Birthday!!!!! @t_raines33 #MTV… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjZqSw7BFwP/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=wrvwg1hk2v8k …
@TheOriginalDre_: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @t_raines33 πŸŽ‰ enjoy your day & keep killing @challengemtv__  you’re awesome! Can’t wait to see ya this weekend @ the challenge Throwdown πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@Kmorrisx: @t_raines33 Happy Birthday Rare breed πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
- @t_raines33: @Kmorrisx Thanks rare bird 🐦 πŸ™ƒ
@shannanity: Happy Birthday @t_raines33
@Marie_TBD: @t_raines33 Happy bday Tone!!!! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! Loll
- @t_raines33: @Marie_TBD That’s a short list 🀣🀣 thanks girl!
@SylviaMTV: @t_raines33 Happy Birthday Chuck!
- @t_raines33: @SylviaMTV That’s Chuck Raines to you young lady!
@n_zanattaMTV: Happy birthday T Raines! Xo @t_raines33
@TheMarkLong: @t_raines33 Happy birthday TonyπŸ’₯ ...mine is this Saturday...see ya in #NYC
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong Fellas...@t_raines33 @TheMarkLong ✊

@MTV: πŸ’• @ChallengeMTV's Jenna and Zach are back together: https://on.mtv.com/2HaitDw 
@HollywoodLife: IT'S INSTA-OFFICIAL! #TheChallenge stars @JennaCompono and @ZNichols15 finally confirm they're back together http://hollywood.li/xLpSFGV 
@WestonBergmann: Champs VS Pets?
@WestonBergmann: @t_raines33 @ChallengeMTV I should have done that.
@WestonBergmann: @HulkHogan Is Hulk Hogan talking shit about me? I can’t tell.
@CSUGradAkirk: Jozea delusion is annoying and hilarious at the exact same time I wish he didn’t go home week two in big brother I wish he would’ve got dragged to final three lol I know he sucks but the delusional cast members entertain me #ChampsvStars
@CSUGradAkirk: Jozea delusion is annoying and hilarious at the exact same time I wish he didn’t go home week two in big brother I wish he would’ve got dragged to final three lol I know he sucks but the delusional cast members entertain me #ChampsvStars
@shannanity: Well @pstrong777 @‘d me.  It means we’re getting married and I’m set for life πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ Fuck You Bitches I’m out
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ”₯NEW PODCAST UP!πŸ”₯THE MIZ (@MikeTheMiz) joined me & @DerrickMTV for an AWESOME #ChallengeMania en route to #SmackdownLive to talk his @ChallengeMTV career, casting story, #ChampsVsStars, stealing @MTVDevinWalker’s catchphrase, his new docu-series & MORE! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-46-the-miz-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@tori_deal: @shannanity @JordanW_usa Hahahahahhaha
- @shannanity: @tori_deal @JordanW_usa πŸ™πŸΌI’ll happily help with the thick parts
@mikethemiz: In 2010 I won this match and it changed my career.  Elevated me to Main Event talent.  If you think I’m cocky and arrogant now, wait till I win it again.  You haven’t seen nothing yet.  June 17th @allstatearena #MITB on @wwenetwork
@v_cakes: “At least I’m famous in my own right, I didn’t fuck someone famous.” ~ yup, that’s MY FRIEND!!!
@TheOfficial_CT: #RIPdadbod CT is back! I’m teaming up with… https://www.instagram.com/p/BjaSEuLhC2r/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1cbrke0j8o0vo …
@tori_deal: When you been with him through thick and thin πŸ˜‚πŸ§”πŸ»πŸ‘¨πŸ»
@kailah_casillas: Ohhhhh nooooo I have 66.6 followers now. That’s not good.... 😱😱😱😱
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas Well that’s accurate .. sweet baby angel jenna doesn’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ’•
@kailah_casillas: I just listened to @PUSHA_T dis track back.. 😱 DAMN!! These dudes are cutting each other so deep. Who do you think is winning so far?
@ChallengeMTV: Want to see @MTVBananas live in person? Join @TheWrap’s 'Outstanding Reality Competition' event, tomorrow at The Landmark Theatre @ Westside Pavilion at 7:30PM PST in LA! RSVP: http://goo.gl/ckCVK6 
@TheWrap: Join us tomorrow for our Outstanding Reality Competition Emmy Screening with Fenton Bailey- Showrunner, @RuPaulsDragRace, and Johnny ‘Devenanzio’ Bananas- @MTV Personality & six-time winner, @ChallengeMTV. RSVPπŸ‘‰: https://goo.gl/ckCVK6   #WrapScreenings #DragRace #TheChallenge
@MTVBananas: Words cannot express the honor and gratitude I feel being chosen to represent @ChallengeMTV @MTV in its first ever EMMY screening, along side @RuPaulsDragRace for "Outstanding Reality Competition" πŸ™πŸ† For tickets RSVP: https://goo.gl/ckCVK6  @TheWrap @NFMLA #bananasdoingthings
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV and 4 others   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS πŸ€™ 
- @MTVBananas: @CaraMariaMTV Wanna be my date? πŸ€΄πŸ‘Έ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVBananas I do. πŸ’ (you know. Since we happen to be standing in the same corner and all)
- @ZNichols15: @MTVBananas It’s about damn time we won an Emmy
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas Represent ✊🏻 @mtvbananas Congrats @MTV @challengemtv and @BunimMurray !!!
@Marie_TBD: Good afternoon to everyone except the people who can eat whatever they want and not gain weight.
@Marie_TBD: Day drinking is cool until you send a “you up” text at 8pm
@VMilerman: At 23 I was all about getting blacked out at ladies night on Wednesday. At 27 I’m about to take a pole dancing classes and probably share a bottle of Barolo after. Similar concept but MAJOR DIFFERENCE in night activities. #notexttotheex #maybe
@SylviaMTV: Just a girl feeling blessed about her good friends, good family and a good man... obsessed with my life!
@shannanity: Whenever I get home from filming and everyone’s forgot me - I’m like Fuck these people I have 20 REAL friends who would love to hang with me but then I remember they’re forced to be around me by the rules of the show 😭😭😭😭 so what I’m saying is im a loser y’all πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»‍♂️
@tori_deal: Death to the twitter trolls. I hope they find life outside of this digital atmosphere.



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So at the end of week 1 of the stretch drive on Champs vs. Stars, Shane and Brooke are power team and as MVP he votes in Casper & Louise... all eyes are on whether they get a tough opponent in CT & Tony or someone easier in Jozea & Selita, that is all but our guess.

This is a busy weekend of sorts here at DCBLOG and today and tonight is a busy one for Team MTV, you might as well call this Super Saturday. Many Challengers are in New York for the latest Challenge Throwdown in honor of Diem Brown - and also got to hang with the kids of Floribama Shore. Over in the Bay Area where I call home, a few others are in town to compete in Double Dare at Comedy Central's ClusterFest before that show makes its return to Nickelodeon. Mr. Ginger, Wes, can now lay claim to being a married man as he got hitched today in front of his Real World Austin castmates and Devin, while Amber & Ethan from Are You The One? Season 1 are now awaiting their new baby boy. We'll have more on all this on a special ExtraTime on here next week.
   As for us here, tomorrow we'll have the Pulse of Ex On The Beach, as the saying that nothing is guaranteed comes to one of the couples, and ... and the WRAP for this week will be devoted to the goings on in Hawaii and that'll be up at midweek. Also, you'll have to wait a little longer for our planned Debrief to begin - but in place of that - and because the nature of this blogging business means any story may pop out of nowhere, ExtraTime will take precedent here this week: first with a look back to when Shane's Road Rules season welcomed a duo who would take over "The Whole World," and more on lovebirds Zach and Jenna announcing they're back together.
   Meanwhile, along with this Super Saturday in the MTV Trifecta this is a big event weekend with the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup Final, The PGA Tour's Memorial Tournament with Tiger making a huge surge today and international friendlies in football ahead of the World Cup. But tonight, the attention is on Los Angeles for the 2018 Wango Tango concert... it's all happening now on #DCNOW at @DC408DxNow with Ariana Grande, the Backstreet Boys and more to take stage... see you there, and see you here tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday, and have a good night.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).