Wednesday, April 17, 2019

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge War of the Worlds - It's Anybody's Game Now

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Well, hey there kiddos... hope you all are fully recovered from what was an epic weekend with Tiger Woods' Masters win, the Game of Thrones premiere, the Coachella festival and much more, and Easter is upon us. And as far as the fifth major pro sport is concerned, the second half is underway on The Challenge: War of the Worlds.

Previously in Namibia, the eight teams that were left at the midway point of this season, always indicated by the midseason trailer that airs halfway through the proceedings... and they encountered another moving challenge in the desert... this time, they sped their way on moving trucks while also moving rings around. A person who will we will soon settle a beef in front of the man well known for announcing results of paternity tests turned himself into a Dr. Phil for a moment when Hunter looked to Wes for teams therapy. And in the week's elimination, Da'Vonne & Bear took out the win and handed Kam her first loss in a regular win or go home battle, after losing to Brooke Hogan last year.

Last year's trilogy and Invasion of the Champions were individual-based, where one person would rule the world by season's end. At the end of last week, the group was informed in the most Challenge of ways -- a Teej-Bomb by TJ Lavin -- that they would be competing as individuals the rest of the way. It's with that in mind that this week, the fourteen contestants left will begin the back-end of this season having to readjust their strategies while also enduring a hurricane for their first individual game. Plus, tempers will flare with a couple players, and the return of everyone's favorite game of trivia which will have a role in sending home our first solo competitor, rather than pair of them.

All those and all the action, reaction and interaction is ahead on the Pulse of War of the Worlds, as we prepare for tonight... join in after the jump.


IN BETWEEN 
@ChallengeMTV: It was almost a split decision on The Killing Floor, until Georgia broke the stalemate, much to Hunter's satisfaction 😈 #TheChallenge33
@georgiaharisonx: Wow just watched back last weeks episode of @ChallengeMTV and it’s actually really hard to watch. @hbarfield13 you pretended to love and care about me just to get what you want. I’m not a coward you wanted me to pick @PaulCalafiore_ to protect nany and Wes
@georgiaharisonx: Just spoke to @hbarfield13 and as much as the last couple of episodes made our partnership look bad there were so many times he picked me up when I was down, built my confidence, made me laugh and supported me. I hope the next episodes show more of our love than our rows ❤️❤️
@georgiaharisonx: One of my biggest problems in life is thinking people will be honest and love and care for me the way I do them but watching back @ChallengeMTV has shown me that I need to stop being so naive and realise that some people just don’t have the same heart
@georgiaharisonx: It’s no wonder I spent most of my time with bear which angered hunter so much. Because I can sense when me and hunter aren’t on challenges he doesn’t value my company or me as a person and I was obviously right. Feel like a mug on all ends. Working on not being one in the future.
- @hbarfield13: @georgiaharisonx Completely blowing it out of proportion and you don’t know the complete back story if you’ll text me or call me I’ll explain...
- @Ninja_Natalie: @georgiaharisonx @ChallengeMTV I kept tell you this!!! Love yourself FIRST, and don’t give attention to Bear because he really doesn’t respect all you offer him. Your genuine love and positive energy was going to an empty space ✨💓 I will always remind you, you are such a beautiful energetic soul George.
- @JOSHMBB19: @georgiaharisonx You got a heart of gold never change ✊🏽❤️
@smashingheads: You don’t have to like everyone on The Challenge. It’s fine. But be decent human beings about it. The amount of horrible things going out to cast members on the daily is insane. Be better. They may be on tv but they are still people with feelings,families & lives outside the show
@TangyBodangy: BREAKING NEWS:  According to TMZ, @WestonBergmann was recently hospitalized due to severe back pains caused due to the burden of carrying the entire show @ChallengeMTV .  Please wish him a speedy recovery
@ChallengeMTV: What do you think of this twist!? 😱 #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: Will we see an all-Rivals Final? Will The Duel or Free Agents win out? You decide! Vote NOW on The Final Four in our Challenge #MarchMadness bracket 🗳 The winners will advance to The Final as we inch ever closer to determining the best season in history 🏆
@johnnybananas: Grow old, but don't ever grow up! Happy birthday buddy 🎂 @KennySantucci #DumbAndDumber #birthdayboy #loveyourbuddytour

@ChallengeMTV: Trying to run away from the Sunday Scaries like... 🏃💨 #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: Ninja and Paulie are back in the house, and he's bringing a hit list... 💥 #TheChallenge33    Wheel of Death: FULL ELIMINATION / Ninja and Paulie took on Ash and Kam in a wheely intense elimination...
- @Ninja_Natalie: @ChallengeMTV Im just here for the shimmies 💁🏻
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV This was the moment where everyone in the house started coming up to @turabicamkiran and I saying “You know we were never coming after you right?! You know we had nothing to do with anything right?!” Started smelling that fear from a mile away 😂🤣
@JennaCompono: Our highly needed vacation ❤️☀️ @ZNichols15
@joss_mooney: Weekend vibes...🤙🏼
@Kmorrisx: Most women don’t have a problem with a broke man. They have a problem with a man who’s comfortable being broke
@TheRealNiaMoore: Flying above the clouds right now, looking for Nipsey's face in them. Last night I ran 6 miles to one of my favorite songs of his. Towards the last mile, I broke down crying on the side of the road. Then I pulled myself together and finished the marathon like he taught us to 💙
@TheRealNiaMoore: Horror of last Sunday is spilling over into this one. Waves of grief & peace, constantly. Losing my heroes when they have so much more to give the world is extremely hard on my spirit. I still struggle hearing Anthony Bourdain's voice at times too. God bless both of my Kings.
@stephan06088183: The fact that @itskcheyenne  and @CoryWharton  still had a joint birthday for ryder and had their significant others there is amazing I truely hope they co parent amazing and show all the other parents how  co parenting should be done !
@GusSmyrnios: "@FloribamaShore: #NationalBeerDay PROTIP: When out getting zooted be careful of THOSE people....the dollar draft beer people.🍺👊 #MTVFloribamaShore " RT Still die every time I see this clip 😂😂 Gotta love dollar draft beer people! @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@tonyraines: When you’re a parent #TeamNoSleep has a completely different meaning
@angelababicz: 2019 is the year of taking responsibility for your actions. I am no longer accepting excuses and verbal apologies, only changed behavior.
@angelababicz: A woman could love you to death and never speak to you again... understand that
@amayasays: As athletic and graceful as always... Hope this adequately shows one of the reasons I stopped doing the #MTV #Challenge. #RealWorld #Hawaii #20Years
@amayasays: I've been in Hawaii for a little over 24 hours and have yet to ruin a surfboard. There's still time...
@amayasays: Fun trivia: I got more shit for dragging that surfboard across the rocks than almost anything else in my tenure with .@MTV and .@BunimMurray 🌊🌊🌊
@amayasays: Another one... Today: same beach, same dress from 1999 🌴
@kailah_casillas: She said it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t disagree @scheana 🤷🏻‍♀️😂♥️
@itskcheyenne: My baby is two today.. I’m so blessed and emotional 😭
@mikethemiz: Calm before the storm. #Wrestlemania https://www.instagram.com/mikethemiz/p/Bv9-0JKHI9X/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=awyvrzuy53h2 …

@ChallengeMTV: The first challenge as individuals. Enter anarchy 😈   #TheChallenge33 is all new THIS WEDNESDAY at 9/8c! 🌋  Friend or Foe? / The Challengers must compete in their first challenge since the teams were disbanded. What will happen next?
@ChallengeMTV: This next challenge will blow you away 🌬 #TheChallenge33 is all new, this Wednesday at 9/8c!
- @MattieLBreaux: @ChallengeMTV Did someone say hurricane 😂😜
- @JOSHMBB19: @ChallengeMTV Fuck yes  @turabicamkiran 😂🙌🏽👏🏽
- @turabicamkiran: @ChallengeMTV 💥🥊  #TheChallenge33
- @Ninja_Natalie: @ChallengeMTV Good job @tjlavin you can now add *Used fans as torture devices* to your JD
@ChallengeMTV: Monday mood 😩 #TheChallenge33
@PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV The puns 😂🤣
@rg_turabi: Turbo made a boat in the survivor 2014 and named it " meryem sultan " . "Meryem sultan " turbo's mother's name . 👑💪😍⛵  Turbo also made a chair and a backgammon 👑😍💪👊💺⛀⛂ #tbt #TheChallenge33 #survivorturkiye #turboturabi #turkishwarrior #survivor2014 #mtv @ChallengeMTV
@JOSHMBB19: First time headed to the U.K. and I’m about to be the biggest tourist in London this week. 😎🕺🏽
- @morgan_willett: @JOSHMBB19 If we don’t take a picture in front of Big Ben.......
- @JOSHMBB19: @morgan_willett Bucket list goals 😉
@xZahida: The less you worry, the happier you'll be. And the less you worry about other people's life choices that have NOTHING to do with you, the better you'll be. So mind you're fucking business
@JennaCompono: Life’s been so great 🥰 Girls night with Nany! 💕
@MattieLBreaux: Super pumped to be going to London. @MTV Thank you 💯💯👏🏻 #blessed
@blackzeusfit: I’m all in for my squad! Red Raiders leh go! #Lubbock #NCAAChampionship #texastechbasketball
@kailah_casillas: Not gonna lie, pretty proud of some of the interview questions I asked on this episode ♥️ getting better with time, but for the 2nd ep, I’m proud.
@JOSHMBB19: @DayDaVonne_ Let’s fuck shit up 😎🕺🏽
@turabicamkiran: TURBO vs. HUNTER   #TheChallange33    @ChallengeMTV @MTV    Video by; @Mehmet_Camkiran
@drerdz99: hey @ChallengeMTV sponsor us😜 so excited for everyone to see season 10 of The #caucuschallenge 😈 @kailah_casillas @SylviaMTV @Marie_TBD @shannanity @tonyraines @PaulCalafiore_ @jossie_flores @DayDaVonne_ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @MTV_AMANDAG @JOSHMBB19 @NataliaNegrotti @JennaCompono
@morgan_willett: Next stop..... ✈️
@HaydenPWeaver: AHHHHH this game
@dc408dxnow: Of particular interest to my MTV friend & fellow basketball fan @HaydenPWeaver: UVA’s Kyle Guy becomes the 3rd winner of Indiana’s Mr. Basketball honor to be named #FinalFour Most Outstanding Player… he played at Lawrence Central High School in Indianapolis.
- @HaydenPWeaver: @dc408dxnow Indiana breeds basketball greatness!
@MattieLBreaux: Congrats to Virginia on the W 👏🏻
@ChallengeMTV: Turbo pushes his body to the limit in this next challenge, but will his efforts pay off? Find out on a new episode of #TheChallenge33, WEDNESDAY at 9/8c 📺
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Turbo Time!
@turabicamkiran: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV and 2 others 😂😂😂😂
@ToriFiorenza: Happy Birthday @KendalSheppard ... the world is a better place because we have you. You love fiercely, are wildly funny, and always pulls up a chair in the middle of my mess. So thankful I get to do life with you 💖💖

@ChallengeMTV: Tomorrow's breezy challenge is anything but... 🌬 #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: Would you know all the members of the lavender ladies? 🤔  Play Trivia today and you might just get a reward! 👉 https://bit.ly/2KmRrzT
@MattieLBreaux: Gm 😘🌈
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎙NEW PODCAST UP!🎙@PaulCalafiore_ returns to #ChallengeMania, having vowed to me & @DerrickMTV to severely reduce his F-bomb count. Not to spoil it, but he did really well.✊🏻A thought-provoking @ChallengeMTV interview w/ #TheChallenge33 standout HERE📲https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?i=1000434482327 …
@BethM16: The @PaulCalafiore_ episode of #ChallengeMania is 2.5 hours long which means I have something to get me through all my workouts this week. Thanks @SHOTOFYAGER and @DerrickMTV 😁😁
@NataliaNegrotti: I AM SOOOO HAPPY. It’s like thank you GOD!!!! My girlfriend treats me like a princess, is patient, kind, loving and deals with my beautiful tantrums like a fricken Gangster! What did I do to deserve this?!!! Find yourself a bae who deals with your good and bad and loves u nonstop
@johnnybananas: Wakey wakey Eggs and Bakey 😴  @morgan_willett #LadsOnTour #London
@johnnybananas: Lads On Tour 💂‍♂️🍌👨🧔 #TheChallenge33 #Reunion #BananasDoingThings @KyleCGShore @GusSmyrnios @turabicamkiran
@JOSHMBB19: Miami ✈️ London
@JennaCompono: Off to London 🇬🇧
@MattieLBreaux: Just look up ✈️
@ChallengeMTV: Whose former allies will stand by them, and whose won't? Time to see who the real ride or dies are ☕️ TOMORROW. 9/8c. MTV. 👀 #TheChallenge33
@coreybrooks34: Go check out this article about Bradley Cooper photobombing us lol love it @nickhautman @usweekly @Jay__Qs
- @nickhautman: My favorite thing ever. @coreybrooks34 @Jay__Qs
@CoryWharton: No matter what you guys say we will always have Ryder’s best interest at the end of the day🙏🏽 Sometimes y’all just gotta sit back and let us be great Co-Parents ♥️ We both are happy with other ppl , but will always thrive when it comes to parenting !


CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: IT'S CHALLENGE DAY! 👏👏👏 #TheChallenge33
@johnnybananas: UK Press Day 🇬🇧 #LadsOnTour #TheChallenge33 @stephen_bear @MTVUK @ChallengeMTV
@PaulCalafiore_: Maybe I’d be more respectful if I respected the men I compete against. Unfortunately, I can only count them on one hand. It’s a hard realization to the challenge fans that I intimidate and petrify 95% of the male competitors. I think it’s time to accept that fact and move on 😉😘
@NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV Thank u sissy u mean the world to me!!!
@xZahida: 1st day of @ChallengeMTV reunion hosted here in the U.K.! Me and @theo_campbell91 took - @GusSmyrnios, @hbarfield13 and @Bruce_Lee85 for their first ever NANDO'S 🇬🇧😂 #challengereunion #thechallange33
@RachD1214: Turbo vs Hunter! #TheChallenge33   @hbarfield13 @turabicamkiran @stephen_bear @DayDaVonne_ @CaraMariaMTV @msdeenguyen @georgiaharisonx @MattieLBreaux @Ninja_Natalie @WestonBergmann @theo_campbell91 @PaulCalafiore_ @KyleCGShore
@ChallengeMTV: Who are the winners and losers of TJs newest twist? And is there a new power-house alliance forming? 🤔 These questions, and more, answered on a new episode of #TheChallenge33, TONIGHT at 9/8c! 🙏
@ChallengeMTV: Paulie's alliance with Turbo and Cara Maria Sorbello might be TOO f*cking scary! 😱
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV TOO SCARY 😉😘
@HollywoodLife: Things get heated between @turabicamkiran and @hbarfield13 on tonight's episode of #TheChallenge33! Exclusive sneak peek:
@mtvcanada: Turbo is a BEAST. But is he his own worst enemy? #TheChallenge33 continues at 9e/6p! Catch up: http://MTV.ca/Challenge  🇨🇦   @turabicamkiran
@ChallengeMTV: Hunter vs. Turbo. It’s going down. Get your popcorn ready, this should be good. Tonight. 9/8c. Only on MTV 🍿 #TheChallenge33
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV 🔥🔥🔥
@ChallengeMTV: Laser focused 👀 #TheChallenge33 is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c! 📺
@turabicamkiran: It’s #TheChallenge33 Time. It’s #TurboTurabi Time 🇹🇷  @challengemtv @mtv
@Ninja_Natalie: Leading the pack as the last relic holders 😈 #TheChallenge33
@BigTymers228: Happy Birthday!!!!! @jamiechung1 #JamieChung #MTV #TheRealWorld #TheChallenge #DragonBallZ #DragonBallEvolution #GrownUps #SuckerPunch #TheHangoverPart2 #TheHangoverPart3 #BigHero6… https://www.instagram.com/p/BwF7eUTlYL5/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ttcs7qjxnjpb …
@ChallengeMTV: On your marks... get set... GO to your TV because a new episode of #TheChallenge33 starts in 1 HOUR! 📺🏃
@tonyraines: Young studs #NationalSiblingsDay #RainesBrothers @TheShaneRaines
@kailah_casillas: we got a sick mansion for @iammikeyp birthday... a few rooms have bunk beds, should I make all my friends start at the front door & run to their rooms Challenge style??? Lol
- @tonyraines: @kailah_casillas @iammikeyp You gotta
@amayasays: The original:
@amayasays: 20 years later... #MTV #RealWorld #Hawaii #20yearchallenge #20years
@kmacisco: A middle aged man came up to me in the gym to compliment my @JustJem24’s challenge Jersey. You’re a woman of the people jem
- @JustJem24: @kmacisco That’s what’s up 💅🏽🙌🏼👏🏼😍


AS THEY SAW IT: "To All The Partners I've Loved Before" 
@ChallengeMTV: Buckle UP! 💥 #TheChallenge33 starts NOW on @MTV! 🙌 Are you watching?
@i_Am_Remix: Wednesday nights = shut up nights!  The @ChallengeMTV is on!  #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: Me, walking into a test I didn't study for 😅🙏 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Da'Vonne - "It's just me and Jesus")
@ChallengeMTV: 🚨 New power couple alert 🚨 #TheChallenge33  (GIF)
@ChallengeMTV: All The Challenge stans shading each other 😂 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Kyle - "Why these hurricane fans exist")
@ChallengeMTV: When you hang out with your friend who vapes 🌬 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of one getting caught in the wind)f
@ChallengeMTV: Hunter: I've always been one to play an individual game.   TYB:  (GIF: "What the hell just happened?")
@jovilover7: If @turabicamkiran likes @PaulCalafiore_ then I like @PaulCalafiore_ . I trust @turabicamkiran more then I trust myself 😂🤷🏻‍♀️  #TheChallenge33 #WarOfTheWorlds
@katt_astro_phy: The alliance of @PaulCalafiore_, @turabicamkiran, and @CaraMariaMTV looking like a Challenge brand Suicide Squad #TheChallenge33 #WarOfTheWorlds
@BradFiorenza: “Did she blow back to Oz WTF is going on!?” Absolutely priceless!!! @DayDaVonne_ 🤣😂☠️ #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: Me after climbing one flight of stairs 💀 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of Turbo on the floor)
@ChallengeMTV: SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL HIM HOW MANY BALLS HE GOT 😩 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Turbo - "No one tell me")
@ChallengeMTV: I cOuLd dO tHiS ChAlLeNgE... 👏 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Da'Vonne - "No the f___ you cannot")
@ChallengeMTV: My coworkers: *try to talk to me before i've had coffee* #TheChallenge33  (GIF of Cara)
@ChallengeMTV: Everybody else is F*CKED now that Hurricane Mattie has arrived 🌪🌪🌪 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: "I am a hurricane")
@ChallengeMTV: Kyle, the moment he found out Mattie wasn't going to be on his team anymore 😂😂😂 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of him)
@ChallengeMTV: Bear: I'm gonna get all ten balls.   The fan:  (GIF of him reacting)
@ChallengeMTV: Bae: I caught you slippin.  Me: No you ain't.   Also me:  (GIF of person falling)
@ChallengeMTV: So. Mad. 😭 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of Bear)
@DerrickMTV: TV GOLD 📺..Lol. 😆 @stephen_bear  #TheChallange33
@ChallengeMTV: The guys when TJ said this is a guys elimination week 😰 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of man sweating)
@ChallengeMTV: Georgia: I'll do anything you want to cheer you up.   Bear:  (GIF of him shrugging)
@ChallengeMTV: Theo just called Wes old, he went there 😩 #TheChallenge33  (GIF)
@ChallengeMTV: Here's what we're NOT gonna do. We're NOT gonna come at Turbo 😤 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Georgia - "You can't come at Turbo)
@ChallengeMTV: I'm LITERALLY Da'Vonne right now 🍿 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of her watching Turbo and Hunter getting into it)
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV Did all of that and didn’t spill my drink 😂😌
@ChallengeMTV: AKSDJSKLCKB SCREAMINGGG 💀 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Turbo - "I would like to slap him but it would be animal abuse")
@ChallengeMTV: But me to my tequila after taking my 8th shot 😩 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Turbo to Hunter - "You can't f___ me up")
@ChallengeMTV: Meanwhile, Kyle's happy to have this distraction 😂 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: "Get him instead of me")
@ChallengeMTV: Turbo ISN'T voting for Hunter??? 😱 #TheChallenge33  (GIF)
@ChallengeMTV: Is what I think's gonna happen actually about to happen!? 😮 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of Cara reacting)
@blackzeusfit: Fam how the hell does Bear keeping slipping through? Like go for him while he’s vulnerable! #TheChallange33
@BradFiorenza: Flashback on the @BurgerKing Challenge!!! @ZNichols15 @tonyraines   Those cars we got to ride in were lit!! #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: If you were in Kyle's shoes, who would you bring down onto The Killing Floor with you? 🤔 #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: We get TRIVIA in an elimination!? BLESSED 🙏 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: TJ Lavin - "It's multiple choice")
@auekearns: HAHA BOTH OF THEM SUCK AT TRIVIA YES @tjlavin @ChallengeMTV I love this #thechallenge33
@DannyOrtegaaa: Nanys right. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge33  👏🏽👏🏽 over the drama
@ChallengeTea411: I would rather vote for someone in who is 100% going for me over someone who MIGHT go for me #TheChallenge33
@BradFiorenza: Does this one remind you of “Name That Coconut” @DerrickMTV 🤣🤣🤣 #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: This elimination is LIT 🔥 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of Georgia watching)
@ChallengeMTV: Bear and Kyle doing trivia? 😂 #TheChallenge33  (GIF: Da'Vonne - "It's the wrong challenge for the wrong people")
@ChallengeMTV: When you shoot your shot in the DMs and she blocks you 😩 #TheChallenge33  (GIF of the Brits' elimination)
@MTVtrey: I haven’t watched @ChallengeMTV in a long time but from the clips I’ve seen online, I’m a @turabicamkiran fan. 💪🏻
@ChallengeMTV: Me when this episode is almost over 😭 (GIF of Georgia crying)
@ChallengeMTV: TJ has got more sneaks up his sleeve, while some alliances begin to crumble 💥 #TheChallenge33 is all new next Wednesday, at 9/8c on @MTV! 👏
@BradFiorenza: BEAST!!! Congratulations @KyleCGShore on a big win tonight!!! #TheChallenge33
@DayDaVonne_: You had an amazing “rookie” season... I’m forever proud of you....  #TeamDAB ❤️
@Roo2592: Oh Wes... so now it all makes sense on why you’ve been so salty towards @DayDaVonne_ .  She is the smartest one in that house who didn’t kiss your ass to make a “deal with you” 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
@blackzeusfit: At this point the killing floor needs a new name! All this bragging about tuffness and athletic ability is wack. Haven’t watched a single elimination where they’ve had to prove their level. NOT IMPRESSED
@Kfree1130: When @MattieLBreaux kills it on @ChallengeMTV #WarofTheWorlds and let's everyone that didn't watch #PartyDownSouth know that she is a HURRICANE! #HurricaneMartha
@CaraMariaGOAT: Reunions typically suck for CM because people always want to get a reaction out of her but the last one was different because she was sitting next to @PaulCalafiore_ and let’s be real nobody really wants that heat. I’m so happy Cara has someone who has her back 100% ❤️
@DerrickMTV: Turbo’s commentary was classic. Lol. #TheChallenge33
@DerrickMTV: "@BritanyCaswell: Can we just go ahead and name @turabicamkiran Rookie of the Year?! He is so beyond entertaining and a beast! @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV #TheChallenge33 #ChallengeMania" RT Big win today! But it’s not over yet and I believe we may have another season down the line to debate!!
@DerrickMTV: Theo’s main alliance is gone. He’s gonna have to side with Paulie and Turbo! 3 vs. 3! @ChallengeMTV - Which alliance you guys ridin with??   Wes, Hunter, and Kyle  OR  Turbo, Paulie and Theo   ??   -  #TheChallenge33
@DerrickMTV: Wes’ political game never stops. Made a great case for himself in the Tribunal Chamber. #TheChallenge33
@DerrickMTV: @KyleCGShore’s ELIMINATION coming out party season! Earning those stripes! #TheChallenge33
@DerrickMTV: Interesting run for Bear in his 1st go! Fearless, Funny, and Reckless! Georgia still got the most heart and the best cheerleader. #TheChallenge33



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

The bulldog, Derrick, with the last words there as things have now changed quite a bit: it's now an individual game, and it's Paulie, Mattie and Ninja who handled their ride through the hurricane force winds with ease, Kyle adding Bear to CT in those he's beaten in elimination, and we saw why you can't mess with Turbo in Hunter finding out why. And quite a run for the Bear, too.
   And you might have noticed the short nature of this Pulse post... most of the cast flew out to London to film the reunion for War of the Worlds, which is the first time that the last act of any Challenge season will be filmed not in New York or in Los Angeles. We'll be sharing with you their time in Europe in a Pulse Extra as part of this weekend's blog coverage.

With just one show for us to now devote our weekly Pulse posts (and we decided last minute to not cover Double Shot at Love), that means we now have more time to do what we do best: offer our vantage point on this Challenge and on the whole MTV Reality world. And just ahead before we delve into the Pulse of tonight's episode, two matters over the coming Easter weekend...
   Zach & Jenna have already had a second chance to rekindle their relationship, and we saw Josh get another opportunity to compete after he originally got eliminated in the opening Purge. But their tales of being given renewed life pales in comparison to what a group of mamas from San Diego have had to endure en route to joining the Teen Mom family as we'll look at the Young Moms Club.
   And as filming of the new season of the show that started a revolution rolls along for its springtime Facebook rebirth, we'll take a trip down memory lane with those from three memorable seasons of The Real World... a memorable cast reuniting at the scene of the crime of a season that changed the game, and journeys 15 and 20 years in the making. Don't miss both of these.... enjoy tonight.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).