Saturday, April 6, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Season 2 - The Reunion Part 1

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BACKTRACKED EDITION 
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Instagram @Farrah__Abraham
And so, welcome into this week's look Inside MTV Reality... if you haven't known by now - and provided you've seen my latest post late last night, it's been a tough past 24 hours for me after Friday's events, but I'm doing what I can to stay positive... and I do appreciate all of your support. But life goes on after this, and so does the business in front of us doing what DCBLOG does best, and why you come here in the first place: covering what goes in the episodes themselves on television.

A couple weeks ago, Ex On The Beach USA wrapped up its second season which started with a Teen Mom, a Bachelor and other reality alumni taking over Malibu, and continued with a Season 1 original and her ex arriving that spurred plenty of drama in between. The season itself came to an end in late March with two intriguing twists: three of the girls who were sent home for bad behavior and/or the mid-season's ex vote returning for the last crush ceremony. But the return of Farrah, Nicole and Janelle was minor compared to who else came to the house that final week: a lie detector that detected whether the singles and/or exes were being truthful in their relationships.

The most important question to any romantic reality show when the credits roll at the end of any season finale is, "Who is still together?"  That question and a lot more will be answered in the first-ever Ex On The Beach Reunion, as our host Romeo Miller and Wild 'N Out's Justina Valentine, plus commentator Wilborn Ferrene, will guide us through all the madness. The entire group of singles and most of the exes will join them in the MTV Times Square studio (as well as an audience that includes our Caucus Challenge subject Andres Rodriguez) to discuss a season with as many twists and turns as a summer roller coaster, as they'll get to rehash the season's big hookups, breakups and betrayals.

After the jump, it's Part 1 of the Ex On The Beach 2 Reunion, plus Cara Maria joins the quest for love on Game of Clones. And welcome to the weekend...


IN BETWEEN: After the Finale 
@ExOnTheBeach: Nelson's lies were all Angela needed to hear for her to take back her crush, and walk away from a sticky situation. 😱 #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: πŸ‘‘ @F1abraham is excited about #ExOnTheBeach reunion are you? Don't miss part I airing this Thursday, at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ’«
@jossie_flores: Me and Angela taking over spring-break! Don’t miss it 3/28th on Mtv #mtvspringbreak 😈πŸ”₯ booked and busy 😎 @angelababicz
@princeofnorway: People who only want to be friends when it’s convenient for them are worse than people who openly dislike you
@F1abraham: Some epic family moments @Nickelodeon #kidschoiceawards with @SophiaLAbraham πŸ’›πŸ₯³
@lexoquence: You sure know how to pick em, Lex. You sure fuckin know how to pick em. I hate myself almost as much as I hate my taste in men. FML
@NurysKMateo: I heard smiles are contagious so here’s mine 😁 thank you my loves for helping me reach 200k, I appreciate and love you all! ❤️πŸŽ‰ https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZ_3A9hQ0x/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1ska83mju9a97 …
@ExOnTheBeach: Some singles moved on to their next love, while others gave their ex love a second chance. ❤️ Find out if these romances survived after #ExOnTheBeach, during the reunion airing Thursday at 8pm πŸ’«
@ExOnTheBeach: Walking into the week like πŸ’ƒ #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Here’s a few do’s and don’t on what to do in spring break! And Don’t forget to tune in to springbreak on 3/28 on @MTV
@angelababicz: It’s just me and you God .. πŸ’›

@mariae296: Please, please stop commenting on my photos asking me if I’m still with my perfect match... I literally went on a whole other dating show recently... idk about you but I like to go on those dating shows single.
@BigTymers228: Last Week MTV Announced The New Dating Show Pauly D & Vinny A Double Shot At Love & I Seen That This Beautiful & Youthful Lady _maria_elizondo That I Met During Are You The One Season 7… https://www.instagram.com/p/BvUx9lCFLYN/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ptk44axvk1i7 …
@BigTymers228: Hard To Believe That It's Been Almost A Year Since I Met This Beautiful & Youthful Lady @derynn_paige Last Year At A Car Show In New Jersey & Now She'll Be On The New MTV Show A Double… https://www.instagram.com/p/BvUyeHhFdeb/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=sb1wtwlaz3p5 …
@blacuesta: I have slowly been introducing all of my groups of friends to each other and now they’re all friends and now I have a very large friend group and when we all go out it’s HECTIC LOL
@pimpfriedrice_: THEY are the reason I go as hard as I do. My true ride or dies, my hearts, and my long time turn up buddies. Mi familia. My parents ❤️❤️❤️ and one day I’m gonna buy them a big house 🏠 next to the πŸ–
@pimpfriedrice_: Smile wider than the slit... that inner joy is lit πŸ”₯
@ExOnTheBeach: Your #ExOnTheBeach reunion host's @RomeoMiller and @JustinaMusic will be getting down to the nitty gritty!πŸ’₯ What are you hoping they uncover? Watch it all unfold TOMORROW at 8 on @MTV! ✨
- - @angelababicz: @ExOnTheBeach *Needy greedy
@jossie_flores: Capture your future πŸ“Έ
@morgan_willett: Funny how you don’t realize how much you miss your mom and dad until ya move halfway across the country. So thankful I got to spend the past couple of days with them ❤️ #updatedchristmascard
@PowerOfDakota: ALSO: if y'all watch EOTB watch the reunion tomorrow because you might see a familiar face πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
@emilylongeretta: #Survivor meets #BigBrother meets #TheChallenge on #ExontheBeach! Exclusive sneak peek of @morgan_willett and @Jay__Qs on this week's @ExOnTheBeach reunion:
@iamkamiam_: Don’t forget to catch @CaraMariaMTV & I on @GameOfClonesMTV tomorrow!! #TheChallenge33
@iamkamiam_: Sooo thankful πŸ™πŸ½
@iamkamiam_: This has been an amazing week for me ✨
@iamkamiam_: Feeling like Kamiana Grande rn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@iamkamiam_: My forehead is soooo big, but so is my good sis Rihanna 😩❤️✨ so imma rock this ponytail πŸ˜‚

#ExDay
@ExOnTheBeach: Justina gets down to the bottom of Farrah's infamous kick at Nurys, and her not so hot relationship with her ex Simon. ☕️  Don't miss Part I of #ExOnTheBeach reunion TONIGHT at 8 πŸ“Ί
- @whaattaafoxx: @ExOnTheBeach I would throw her daughter in her face every chance I got... Farrah is rude, a bitch, acts like she’s Gods gift to us, with people like her you HAVE TO HIT BELOW THE BELT TO SHOW THEM REALITY. Fuck her.
@MTV: Angela sets the record straight about her return to #ExOnTheBeach. Catch part one of the @ExOnTheBeach reunion tonight at 8/7c!
@NurysKMateo: Obviously I don’t really want any child to ever get hurt but I knew exactly what to say to make the dumb bitch cry and that’s exactly what I did. I know I’m better than that to bring up a child and I shouldn’t have because she’s innocent to the situation
@NurysKMateo: Already seeing “Nurys is cancelled” comments cuz of tonight’s episodes and guess what? Idgaf. I said what I said. She ran her mouth to and about me soo damn much and I knew exactly what to say to push her buttons, sorry not sorry 🀷🏽‍♀️
- @whaattaafoxx: @NurysKMateo GIRL DONT BE EXPLAINING YOURSELF. Farrah just mad bc you a LEGIT MODEL, and she had to suck dick and fuck to get noticed. 🀷🏻‍♀️
- @NurysKMateo: @whaattaafoxx I love you Ellie! I wish you nothing but the best ❤️
@F1abraham: REUNION QUEEN! Can’t wait to watch with you the first ever #ExOnTheBeach Season Reunion Tonight! The Message in a bottle is on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ ⚰️🏝πŸ₯³ #springbreak @mtv  @exonthebeach πŸ‘‘
@usweekly: Exclusive: We have an a sneak peek of the #ExOnTheBeach reunion! Watch as Jay calls Morgan out for her relationship with Johnny Bananas: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ex-on-the-beach-reunion-did-morgan-cheat-on-jay-with-bananas/ …
- @Jay__Qs: @usweekly Uuhhhhh oooooh lol @ExOnTheBeach definitely don’t want to miss this. ;)
@emilylongeretta: #Survivor meets #BigBrother meets #TheChallenge on #ExontheBeach! Exclusive sneak peek of @morgan_willett and @Jay__Qs on this week's @ExOnTheBeach reunion:
@ExOnTheBeach: Your favs walking back into your life like πŸ‘―πŸ•Ί #ExOnTheBeach reunion is going down TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ“Ί
- @jossie_flores: @ExOnTheBeach @MTV Yes !!!!! 😈πŸ”₯
@natesestok: Nate’s Eight is the best group in the game #wethebest
@natesestok: Wish @MonteJr5 and @JDVibezzz were at the reunion
- @MonteJr5: @natesestok @JDVibezzz I'm glad I didn't lol... I rather not go hear a bunch of yelling and barking at each other in NY. I choose the solitude of the mountains.
- @JDVibezzz: @MonteJr5 @natesestok Positive vibes only for me
@MTV_NellyT: I have chosen to delete my previous tweet to set an example to my fellow @MTV castmates that we all have skeletons but not everyone’s dirty laundry needs to be aired out on social media... Going live tonight after @ExOnTheBeach reunion show to answer any questions....
@MayaBenberry: The Mean Girls Are Back πŸ’œπŸ†✨  #ExOnTheBeachReunion
@MayaBenberry: Blessed and highly favored ❤️✨
@natesestok: Just cuz these people are on tv don’t think they are rich and famous 🀣
@angelababicz: Should have put a little more pep in your step chicken legs🀷🏻‍♀️ Find out if my ex has the balls to show his face tonight on the  @ExOnTheBeach reunion
- @faithstowers: @angelababicz @ExOnTheBeach Put to much dip on his chip πŸ˜‚
@MTV_NellyT: Who’s ready for @ExOnTheBeach reunion show airs tonite 8/7c @MTV ...LegGo!!!
@morgan_willett: Today is a very important day we all must recognize. It’s Lady Gaga’s birthday. I love you @ladygaga - Shallow will never get old. Thank you.
@morgan_willett: I prefer to let my crop tops do the talkin’ πŸ˜‹
@jossie_flores: ACTED UP YOU CAN GET SNATCHED UP PERIOD! 😈πŸ”₯ Don’t miss the moment we all been waiting for #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach reunion part 1 on @MTV tonight at 8/7c !!!!! Hair- @natesestok / Outfit- @boohooMAN / Glam used - @themarcjacobs / Boots- @BALENCIAGA
@NurysKMateo: Waking into the reunion being hated and not giving a f*ck like πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’‹  • • Don’t miss part 1 of exonthebeach reunion tonight at 8/7c on @mtv ‼️ @ Viacom https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkPBN-gezt/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=qm1d0g55a1ff …
@realChadJohnson: Ex On The Beach reunion airs tonight at 8/7 central! Don’t miss it!
@ExOnTheBeach @MTV
@ExOnTheBeach: If my squad doesn't coordinate like this we have a problem! πŸ’… ✨#ExOnTheBeach
@natesestok: There would’ve been more fires in Malibu if @Shashakay_ would’ve never been eliminated ... Sorry @coreybrooks34
@ExOnTheBeachUS: Who’s ready?! #ExOnTheBeach
- @WelbornFerrene: @ExOnTheBeachUS One day till the house-gets-rocked-AGAIN! The @ExOnTheBeach reunion special Is bigger than ever! Just ask @ParkerCheyenne ,”if its as big as they say you can see it from the moon!” Thats tomorrow night at 8 PM on @mtv @realChadJohnson @MayaBenberry @jossie_flores @angelababicz
@ParkerCheyenne: Tonight the tension rises to the top on part 1 of the @ExOnTheBeach reunion. Tune in 8pm on @MTV
@ExOnTheBeach: Ready for the madness? πŸ’… Part I of #ExOnTheBeach reunion starts in just ONE HOUR at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ™Œ
@DarianV_: Whose ready for the @ExOnTheBeach reunion only 1hr away!!
@JustinaMusic: Me & my bro @RomeoMiller takin over your TV screens tonight to host the @ExOnTheBeach reunion 🐠 U won’t wanna miss it❗️ There’s drama, beach bod, & a coupla people even caught crabs πŸ¦€TONIGHT 8pm on @MTV ❗️🚨πŸ”₯ #MTV #ExontheBeach


 AS THEY SAW IT: THE REUNION PART 1 
@ExOnTheBeach: Get ready for a night full of sass, shade, & πŸ‘Part I of #ExOnTheBeach reunion starts NOW on MTV! ✨ RT if you're watching + live tweet with us using πŸ‘‰ #ExOnTheBeach
- @cjtheitalian1: @ExOnTheBeach Spill the tea - let’s go
@angelababicz: Y’all peep my sister in the audience tho!!!! @KristinaBabicz #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: Hey beaches 😘 #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@JustinaMusic x @RomeoMiller looked in for the reunion ✨ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@BadGirlJanelle when @RomeoMiller asked who's still in love πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of teacher)
@HaleyGwin: @ExOnTheBeach reunion is on tonight and I am so excited about it.
@MTVJules: Who else is SO excited for the @ExOnTheBeach reunion tonight!!! πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️
@ExOnTheBeach: Oop did Corey just put Morgan on BLAST?! I love the taste of this teaaaa #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "On to Bananas right?")
@angelababicz: Someone please get Mrs. Potato head ass off the stage before she gets overcooked under the stage lights #exonthebeach
@maddiesullivan1: EX ON THE BEACH IS ON NOW !!! #exonthebeachreunion
@ExOnTheBeach: Me when somebody asks me what I'm looking for in a man πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Janelle - "He worships the ground that I walk on")
- @BadGirlJanelle: @ExOnTheBeach This is a very necessary requirement πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΎ #ExOnTheBeach
@RomeoMiller: They talking bananas and twerking already! This @ExOnTheBeach reunion litty 5min in ha! πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸΎ‍♂️🌴
@ExOnTheBeach: Nurys coming in HOT with the dirt on Darian, but are they facts? πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "He was not faithful to her and that's that")
@angelababicz: If your ass doesn’t move, don’t talk to me PERIOD #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: Looks like Saddy Chaddy has more to worry about than my ex drama and his shit stained carpets #Exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: ME RN! 😱 Is everybody alright? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of girl sipping on her tea)
@DarianV_: @BadGirlJanelle did not say any lies  #ExontheBeach
@angelababicz: I’ll have y’all know @NicolexoRamos served Sad Johnson a 3 piece no biscuit and EVERY hit connected. Get his ass sis #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: The video of Chad was him being under the influence of whatever he shoved up his nose that night, unable to speak or function. I caught secondhand embarrassment 🀦🏻‍♀️
@BadGirlJanelle: I tried to hold @NicolexoRamos back but Chad had it coming for the way he was talking to her πŸ˜• Violence isn’t the answer but talk shit, get hit 🀷🏽‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: You can’t accuse someone of performing oral sex on another person with no receipts 🀷🏽‍♀️ like WHO DOES THAT???? #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @BadGirlJanelle #ExOnTheBeach
@DarianV_: @NicolexoRamos don’t play no games #ExontheBeach
@coreybrooks34: Raised my hand bc I still am in love...with myself πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♂️ @ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: Chad deserves more than what @NicolexoRamos served him at the #ExOnTheBeachReunion
@BadGirlJanelle: Yoooo if @DarianV_ ate your box COME FORWARD!!!! Speak now or forever hold your peace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #ExOnTheBeach
@MTV_NellyT: Wow, this how you start a @ExOnTheBeach reunion show !!! Tune in now!!!!  @MTV
@Fineasslila__: Ex on the beach 2 reunion part 1 has me on the Edge of my seat😭😭😭😭 omg messy messy messy!!!! @ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: I’m just not going to READILY believe the same bitch who plotted on “stealing my man” before filming and went out of her way to be thirsty over him and reach out to him. @DarianV_ blocked nurys after filming and she cried about it. 🀷🏽‍♀️ Bloop. #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: MOOD: @jossie_flores πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him standing up)
@angelababicz: TELL HIM @jossie_flores πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ #exonthebeach
@Jay__Qs: Watching tv like #stayloco @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvkm0Xhg8mX12x2P6A2vQji-SDk5GhQUSoiFww0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=d78k0szvimrw …
@natesestok: Sad Johnson couldn’t afford any of my ex’s
@jaymichaels13: My bro! Kill it tonight @coreybrooks34 #ExOnTheBeachReunion @MTV love u man! So proud of you!
@ExOnTheBeach: Justina: "Farrah can you say something nice about Simon?"   Farrah:  (GIF: "He's out of my life and that's so nice")
@ExOnTheBeach: RETWEET! πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Farrah - "I like billionaires though")
@natesestok: Nicole rocked Sad Johnson and I told him where I would be the whole time in NY and he hid in the Hotel ...
@BadGirlJanelle: Nursery is TRASH for bringing up @F1abraham daughter. πŸ—£ KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS!!! Period! #ExOnTheBeach
@DarianV_: My bad y’all @ExOnTheBeach reunion so good cant seven tweet πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Here for Diandra apologizing to Jozea #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him and Angela applauding)
@angelababicz: My phone went.... dzing #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: The lie detector is coming out! 😱 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
@jossie_flores: On to the next !! #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: I could’ve used a spray tan for this reunion but go awf Ang πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘»
@DarianV_: Lie detector test πŸ‘€ #ExontheBeach
@jossie_flores: Not bothered or pressed slaying is a mood i achieve naturally !!!  #exonthebeach
- @ParkerCheyenne: @jossie_flores THIS ONE. #always
@morfair71: @ParkerCheyenne watching this reunion or Home Alone? Can’t decide #exonthebeachreunion
@ExOnTheBeach: Lie detector going off like πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
@jossie_flores: B***** you can keep my dior sis i got plenty more !!! #exonthebeach
@jossie_flores: Lies lies lies
@ExOnTheBeach: Welp, Jozea and Rob is another couple who didn't end up working after #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Finished finished")
@NurysKMateo: Obviously we couldn’t record Darian eating a bitch out BUT people that were at the @TvRelevant party KNOW it happened. But here’s a little clip of your “faithful” bf making out with another girl... ur welcome 😘 #ExOnTheBeach
- @TvRelevant: @NurysKMateo Men lie. Women lie. 1300 dollar recovered hard drive footage don’t lie.
- @iamtheophi: @NurysKMateo The music in the background lmaoo
- @Its_cheick: @Niesha_ox @NurysKMateo @TvRelevant I was at the reunion, she didn’t have the receipt cause it came out the following week. Janelle been constantly coming at her, talking shit about everything she does, bashing her and her current relationship. While Nurys been quite minding her business.
@ExOnTheBeach: Will Tor'i show up? πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Angela - "Did he miss the bus?")
@angelababicz: Chad is getting into everyone’s business because when @NicolexoRamos left the reunion so did his storyline #exonthebeach
- @jossie_flores: @angelababicz @NicolexoRamos Sure did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ
@jossie_flores: Trash will always be trash !! You didn’t wanna comehere? but you showed up!!! boy don’t play yourself !!! #exonthebeach
- @Marie_TBD: @jossie_flores Fcking OWNING this reunion.
@angelababicz: What we’re NOT gonna do is speak for a grown man who had the opportunity to come to the reunion to say his peace but chose to hide at home in fear of the truth being exposed. My ex is a COWARD ! #exonthebeach
@Marie_TBD: Challenge kids always fake the funk #ExontheBeach
@Marie_TBD: Jozea finding out about the lie detector is a MOOD. @jossie_flores @ExOnTheBeach #ExontheBeach #BRINGITOUT
@ExOnTheBeach: I felt this Angela #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Run me my mother_____ money bitch")
@MurraySwanby: I love you @realChadJohnson 😘😘
@DarianV_: @RobTiniOfficial  is the calmest person ever while being connected to a lie detector test πŸ˜‚
@angelababicz: The lie detector test determined you stole from me Tori!! Not that I needed validation from that or anyone... I know the truth, you know the truth, and GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH. You will get yours because karma doesn’t skip anyone. I’ll pray for you πŸ™πŸΌ #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Jozea demanding answers like #ExOnTheBeach @jossie_flores
@SamanthaKhan__: Anyways I just noticed @JDVibezzz is missing .. I’m just tryna see that mans face #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@angelababicz and @jossie_flores are taking over @MTV's Spring Break ✨ Are you watching? 🌴☀️🌊
@PurveyorsofPop: Me getting ready to watch the #ExOnTheBeach reunion on @MTV right now.
@PurveyorsofPop: Angela and Farrah sitting on opposite ends of the couch #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Nurys showing up at this reunion like #ExOnTheBeach @NurysKMateo
@PurveyorsofPop: Me every time Chad gets angry at the reunion #ExOnTheBeach @realChadJohnson
@PurveyorsofPop: Me trying to figure out how the beef between Nicole and Maddie started #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me trying to keep up with all the breakups that happened after #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Everyone showed up to this reunion ready to fight damn #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: I'm glad the reunion brought back my favorite person from #ExOnTheBeach - the lie detector.
@PurveyorsofPop: Angela tryna get her money from Tor'i like #ExOnTheBeach @angelababicz
@jossie_flores: In the meantime me and @angelababicz flew to Cancun to get a tan without a man!!! #exonthebeach
@MTVJules: I love Jozea so much
@DarianV_: Y’all like the blonde hair on me πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@angelababicz: Shoutout to the best cohost a bad Bitch can ask for!!! Love you @jossie_flores
@MTVJules: Angela calling Tor’i a bum πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@ExOnTheBeach: Uh is Morgan biting her tongue? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her)
@natesestok: What did y’all think of the blue suit ? #exonthebeach #mtv
@ExOnTheBeach: Morgan is SHOOK! πŸ˜‚ Jay wants it all to come out! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: him - "Hook it up")
@ExOnTheBeach: Enjoyed Part I of #ExOnTheBeach reunion? πŸ‘€ Part II continues next Thursday, at 8/7c right here on @MTV! ✨
@Jay__Qs: Cliffffff hanger πŸ§—πŸ»‍♂️...... damnit! @ExOnTheBeach #stayloco


GAME OF CLONES, AND AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH 
@GameOfClonesMTV: "I'm weird and I expect you to be weird with me." 😌 Find out if any of the clones have the right moves to be with @CaraMariaMTV on #GameOfClones Thursday at 9/8c on @mtv!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @GameOfClonesMTV PSA this was booked before Final Reckoning and filmed in June 2018 a little over a week after final reckoning wrapped up. Since Banana man filmed his episode right before mine, are we gonna see ours together?
@GameOfClonesMTV: "Hopefully, I won't even embarrass myself." ~ @iamkamiam_'s famous last words πŸ˜‚ All new #GameOfClones TOMORROW at 9/8c on @mtv!
- @AREUTHE1: @GameOfClonesMTV If y'all thought Kam's love triangle was a mess, wait until you see her try to date EIGHT guys at once! πŸ˜‚ TONIGHT at 9/8c on a new #GameOfClones πŸ‘
@GameOfClonesMTV: Let's hope Cara Maria finds someone a little less crazy on #GameOfClones TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv! πŸ˜‚
- @CaraMariaMTV: @GameOfClonesMTV Filmed JUNE 2018. Super unique and fun experience. Production was kind to me. I gave 3 options: jax, thor, or Drago. Mtv chose drago. But at the end of the day...with all options presented to me catering to everything I could ask for, it confirmed there was only one man for me...
@CaraMariaMTV: SPOILER: the man i chose at the end of it all was.... @PaulCalafiore_ πŸ₯° and almost a year later through hell and back...hes my person.
@CaraMariaMTV: “So I need a man who will bring me a pint of ice cream and watch Netflix with me”-  me @GameOfClonesMTV  Looks like.... @PaulCalafiore_  winner winner ice cream dinner ;)
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️❤️
@GameOfClonesMTV: Will @CaraMariaMTV find her one and clonely? Find out on #GameOfClones TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv!
@GameOfClonesMTV: Hopefully @CaraMariaMTV breaks her habit of having questionable taste in men. πŸ™ Find out if she gets the Khal Drogo of her dreams on #GameOfClones TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv!   / Sneak Peek: Cara Maria's Celeb Crush
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV @GameOfClonesMTV Ice cream and chill? πŸ˜‰
@GameOfClonesMTV: Let's hope Cara Maria finds someone a little less crazy on #GameOfClones TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv! πŸ˜‚
@GameOfClonesMTV: All new episode of #GameOfClones is HAPPENING NOW on @mtv! Tune in and tweet along with me. πŸ“±
@GameOfClonesMTV: Everybody loves cake! 🍰 #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Oh they kissing kissing! 😳 #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: The first step is to admit the problem. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: When someone asks what I studied in school. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Caption this. πŸ˜‚ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Same, tbh. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: My relationship status: #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: You don't get a kiss just because you ask for one. πŸ™… #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Hate to see you leave, but... #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: I'm starting to think @CaraMariaMTV and I are the same person. πŸ˜… #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: I just wanna know what he whispered in her ear! #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: When your imaginary bae is complaining about being single #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Here's my cup, fill it up! ☕️ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Introducing King Drew! πŸ‘‘ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: We're rooting for you Drew! #GameOfClones

@ExOnTheBeach: OOP πŸ‘€ Are Morgan and Bananas knocking boots? πŸ‘€☕️ Read this while I sip on this tea! LINK: https://on.mtv.com/2UZFtgi
@ChallengeMTV: PIPING HOT TEA ALERT! 🚨 Post-Beach Update: Are Morgan And Her Challenge Partner Bananas 'Canoodling'? ☕️  Link: http://on.mtv.com/2WzcCjs   @ExOnTheBeach
@johnnybananas: When you're the star of the reunion for a show you were never even on πŸ§™‍♂️🍌 #WhatIsThisSorcery #ExOnTheBeach @ExOnTheBeach
@JDVibezzz: Honestly I've moved on from all that #ExOnTheBeach bullshit. I'm focused on other aspects of life. I have a lot of great opportunities on the table so that's where my time and energy is going towards. It takes too much energy and time to deal with negative shit. I'm cool on that.
- @NurysKMateo: @JDVibezzz How I’ve felt the past 14 weeks but I GOT TIME TODAY
@JDVibezzz: But thank you @mtv for the opportunity to reconnect with the lovely @MayaBenberry I got my friend back 😌😬 there was some good that came out the @ExOnTheBeach house...
@jossie_flores: Not bothered or pressed slaying is a mood i achieve naturally !!! you don’t want this smoke baby!! πŸ’¨#exonthebeach #citygirls
@princeofnorway: #teamNurys
- @NurysKMateo: @princeofnorway Love you πŸ’™
@DarianV_: I never ate no shorty out like wtf πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@morgan_willett: Level headed humans: watch shows, carry on with their own life.  Twitter: EvErYtHiNg oN ReAliTy Tv iS ReAl.
@ChallengeTea411: When you see @coreybrooks34 calling someone else “bb” on social media
@coreybrooks34: High Fashion at its highest πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️
@BionicBrooks_: Too busy for the nonsense. I’m traveling the world and living out my dream. Sorry I’m not sorry.
@SOURCUPOFTEA: Okay what we won’t do is come at @BadGirlJanelle like she won’t fold Nurys ass up! Nurys is faker than everything and for someone who’s scared shitless, she shouldn’t talk shit. Atleast Didi took her ass beating meanwhile Nurys is still running from the inevitable ass beating.
@MonteJr5: I'm about to,die
@TheEisForEru: Proud to see how far @NurysKMateo has come. They might hate her, they might try to tear her down, judge her character, but they can't change who she truly is. She doesn't cower, she's her authentic self & I support every women who are like that πŸ‘πŸΎ #exonthebeachreunion
@BionicBrooks_: Y’all know I was on an international tour right?! They kill me the fabrication. Boss your life up and make some real money. Cause every time I look up the numbers keep changing.
@RobTiniOfficial: Thoughts with rob- @ExOnTheBeach  reunion part 1. #ExontheBeach @MTV
@coreybrooks34: "@ShinxBoy01: #ExOnTheBeach Morgan really slapped Corey's hand πŸ˜‚" RT Why didn’t she get kicked out?  My hand still hurts #help πŸ€•@ExOnTheBeach
@JDVibezzz: Mr. SuperFly himself @trevorjackson5 #GoodVibes
@MayaBenberry: "@qveeenRay: No Maya in part 1 so let’s try again next week MTV  #ExOnTheBeach " RT Impatiently waits for next Thursday πŸ₯΄
@ExpendabLegos: @NurysKMateo After getting caught up in that MTV reality show, I can say a few things.  1. You sound very intelligent, more so than anyone on that show (i.e. Farrah).  2. I think you sell yourself short with the men you are attracted to.  3. You're natural unlike Farrah(so gross).
@natesestok: My greatest compliment received is when people tell me I’m myself and I didn’t switch up #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Can't believe @angelababicz and @jossie_flores went to Cancun without me #ExOnTheBeach
- @ParkerCheyenne: @PurveyorsofPop SAME.
@jossie_flores: Rob shut the fuck up you sound 100000000000% stupid on your IG story like completely stupid πŸ™„ go do some more digital marketing and sell that ass! #exonthebeach
@BadGirlJanelle: Nursery HOW do you cheat on someone who was single??? You BROKE YOUR CONTRACT and said it yourself sis. Looks like someone is trying to divert from all that backlash they’re getting ☕️ Don’t try to use me for clout cuz you know I will beat your ass in REAL LIFE. #exonthebeach
@RomeoMiller: "@jeremypackee: Watching @RomeoMiller trying hold back laughs and smiles is one of my favorite parts of #ExOnTheBeach" RT No idea what u talking about bro ha πŸ˜… #ExontheBeach
@_Simply_TT: And for the record #ExOnTheBeach is zaddy show @RomeoMiller
@DarianV_: Shorty said i was single night 1 So how i cheat??
@MurraySwanby: Bitchhhhh I’ve been eating dinner 8ft away from @Beyonce for the last two hours and i just realized how close she is to me. I am fucking #shook. #glaadawards #loveu
@MurraySwanby: Bitchhhhh I’ve been eating dinner 8ft away from BeyoncΓ© for the last two hours and i just realized how close she is to me. I am fucking #shook. #glaadawards
@jossie_flores: @angelababicz 😎😎😈❤️πŸ”₯❤️πŸ”₯❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@MTVjennifer: finally watching the @ExOnTheBeach reunion...LET THE TWEETING BEGIN I’M READY
@MTVjennifer: god i cannot fucking stand maddie & chad. lawd. #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVjennifer: it’s so sad that insecure girls need to hate on other girls. giiirrrrrrlll byyyeee.
@MTVjennifer: omg i love @jossie_flores standing up for @NicolexoRamos YAHHSSSS πŸ‘πŸΌ #ExOnTheBeachReunion
- @jossie_flores: @MTVjennifer @NicolexoRamos I ride or die for my friends period! πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ŒπŸΌ❤️❤️
- @MTVjennifer: @jossie_flores @NicolexoRamos ugh we’d get along so well I FEEL YA. that whole shit pissed me off if i was there i would have lost my shit on that girl.
@breakfast_babe_: I love @NurysKMateo so much because she ALWAYS keeps it real. She tells you exactly what you dont WANT to hear but NEED TO  Blatantly honest and authentic to her core. That's my girl y'all πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’— #exonthebeachreunion
@MayaBenberry: You & Yours vs. Me & Mine πŸ–€  #ExOnTheBeachReunion
- @BadGirlJanelle: @MayaBenberry πŸ—£ OH WE TALKING TEAMS????
@ExOnTheBeach: Romeo & Justina sat down with the #ExOnTheBeach cast to rehash some of the biggest hookups, fights, and lies from this season! ☕️ Watch what all went down during Part I of the reunion here: https://on.mtv.com/2CF4Exp
@ExOnTheBeach: #FridayFeeling: SPICY 🌢 where was Janelle at Darian πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
- @BadGirlJanelle: @ExOnTheBeach In the other studio room you had us locked up in??? Stop the foolery. Friends can’t take pics now? 🀦🏽‍♀️
@MayaBenberry: How’d you guys like Part I of the #ExOnTheBeachReunion?! ❤️🍿🀯
@jossie_flores: Let me introduce you to my squad GRADUATING CLASS OF 2019😎 #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach @MTV
@JustJem24: Watching #eotb reunion and Farrah confirmed that 🍌 has tried to get with her in the past and didn’t I tell y’all this ☕️ a year agoπŸ€”
@JustJem24: Also Farrah looks amazing at the #eotb reunion...
@F1abraham: Til Reunion Part 2 next week  I’ll end with this .... @MTV @ExOnTheBeach  😘



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, lots of drama exploding in the first half of the first EOTB reunion, none more so than when Nicole and Chad got into it behind that annoying black screen, which saw her get the boot from the reunion stage itself. And we also had Angela discussing what happened with Tor'i, Jozea and Rob becoming dunzo when results on the lie detector weren't true, and Morgan and Jay getting to face the polygraph... we'll have the results of that and more on part 2 to come here later on.

And on the subject of the one who we featured in the introduction to this post, the person who we have featured a good deal in the past year & a half on here was also in the audience for this reunion: Andres Rodriguez, the one who has helmed the YouTube phenomenon the Caucus Challenge, which this site first featured back in fall 2017 and have also done two follow-ups covering the two seasons of the web series he filmed last year, Deception and Prime Revival. We don't plan on doing dusting off our old Reunion Revealed feature, but just last week Dre again got to bring together some of his friends and some new ones in his hometown of Secaucus, NJ for the first of this year's seasons of his prized series. We'll be featuring Season 10 of the Caucus Challenge coming up during this spring cycle... and in case you haven't checked out our posts on Caucus, check out the ones we covered for Seasons 1-7, eight and nine, before Season 10 debuts not too far from now.

Just ahead, we'll be turning to this week's episode of The Challenge: War of the Worlds, as the house's most turbulent pairing looks to the lone remaining men's champion for a session of Couples' Therapy, plus precision and speeding trucks collide for the week's challenge. And while Chloe from Siesta Key has been delivering plenty of tea this winter, take some time to guess what the next Teej bomb will be... find out what big twist TJ Lavin his up his sleeve when we rejoin you here for The Challenge Pulse here next... for now, enjoy your Saturday.

- I AM DC
#TeamDC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).