Friday, April 12, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Season 2 - The Reunion Part 2

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BACKTRACKED EDITION 
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Well, welcome to the weekend friends, and there is love in the air this close to Easter. No, we're not talking what happened last night with a familiar MTV face joining 19 other girls to go for Pauly D. and Vinny's heart on A Double Shot at Love... but the final act of Season 2 of Ex On The Beach 2, and the season-ending reunion with the cast, host Romeo Miller and Wild 'N Out's Justina Valentine.

The first-ever reunion special for the American version of this MTV global franchise has already seen plenty of juicy stuff go down, and last we here left it the tea was served aplenty as if we were in London where they take those sessions seriously. There, we saw Nicole and Chad get into it which saw Ms. Makeup get the boot, as well as Angela discuss more about what happened with Tor'i and him taking her money. But the star of the show in Part 1 was the person who conducted the lie detector test, which saw an end to a seemingly safe relationship with Jozea and his ex Rob.

The lie detector will once again rear its ugly head as part of the back-end of this ride that began before Christmas as Morgan and her ex Jay strap on the gear to see if they are telling the truth. Angela will also find herself in the spotlight over what happened with her and Nelson since they left the house, as will Malcolm and his relationship with Maya. We'll also get into the triangles of Janelle, Darian and Didi and of Cheyenne, Murray and Cory... and we'll see a hookup not before seen until the last hour of this journey.

After the jump, it's our last Pulse diary for Ex On The Beach Part Deux, plus the season finale of Game of Clones as Leroy tries his luck to get over Kam and find his match. Glad to have you with us as we start this weekend...


IN BETWEEN, AND #ExDay 
@ExOnTheBeach: With the help of a surprise lie detector test, Jozea got the chance to confirm a few details he thought Rob wasn't being truthful. ☕ #ExOnTheBeach
- @jossie_flores: @ExOnTheBeach Taking out the trash πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½‍♂️✌️
- @RobTiniOfficial: @ExOnTheBeach We had fun;)
@natesestok: Probably thinking about pizza and not what ever this chick is talking about 🀷🏻‍♂️πŸ˜‚
@morgan_willett: Them: Come to brunch.   Me: Eh, I’m trying to eat healthy.   Them: There’s bottomless mimosas..   Me:   Welp. #HappySunday
@morgan_willett: I love April Fools Day. If anyone tries to tell you something serious or something you don’t want to hear... “What? You’re joking! It’s April Fools”
- @johnnybananas: @morgan_willett I'm pregnant 😳
- @morgan_willett: @johnnybananas πŸ™„πŸ˜©

@ExOnTheBeach: Are y’all ready for Part II of #ExOnTheBeach reunion? πŸ’… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvuoc9Cj8be/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=12xt4qpqshbkr …
@ExOnTheBeach: Will Morgan confess her truth to Jay, or will the lie detector end up spilling her ☕️?  Find out during Part II of #ExOnTheBeach reunion this Thursday, at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ‘€
@ExOnTheBeach: Carry on ✌️#ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: After much thought and consideration I have decided to put my past behind me and extend an olive branch to my ex, hopefully one day we can be friends April Fools run me my money bitch
@angelababicz: Me scrolling through my timeline on April Fools Day
@angelababicz: If I hear one more pregnancy April Fools joke I....
@angelababicz: @Irving_A07 I been told y’all he’s broke 🀷🏻‍♀️ get those coins sis!
@jossie_flores: I’m a bad b**** 😈πŸ”₯ and don’t you ever forget it !!!
@NurysKMateo: If you tell me something and you say “don’t tell anyone” just know I’m gonna turn to my bf like “babe guess what?!” πŸ˜…
- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo NotedπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@NurysKMateo: Hey @instagram you suck for restricting my IG and making me lose 10k followers request πŸ˜‘ if you’d stop playing games and verify ya girl, I wouldn’t be private!! 😑
- @angelababicz: @NurysKMateo @instagram Wait the same thing happened to me!!! Now I have to stay public. I legit cried
@jossie_flores: It’s funny how people get on Twitter and have all that rah rah .. shit to say i don’t do Twitter fingers I’m about it best believe me..y’all be getting way to comfortable for what y’all see on tv!! So when you see me be about it i move in silence... πŸ˜ŒπŸ–•πŸΌ
@angelababicz: I love when a man tells me what to do😍 I don’t listen but I like the way it sounds lmao

@ExOnTheBeach: Angela and Nelson have been on good terms since leaving the #ExOnTheBeach house, but sometimes your past comes back around and bites you in the a**! 😩…
- @DerrickMTV: @ExOnTheBeach Ain’t got no time for beautiful speeches on the Beach! πŸ’‰ #ExOnTheBeach πŸ”ͺ
@jossie_flores: Name a better gay duo on TV ? Hold up i will wait .......πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½‍♂️ Our swag is unmatched period.. #gayboys #gayrapper #exonthebeach #mtv #cbs #menfashion #menstyle #gq
@morgan_willett: Issa vibe🌡❤️
@angelababicz: Give it to the universe...
@cbmcnary: I appreciate people who will hustle across a crosswalk for you.
@BleavPodcasts: 🚨 New episode of The Opening Line 🚨  @Roz4Roz chats with special guest @imdroc15 to talk his collegiate athlete days, athletic aspirations and of course... @MTV's @ChallengeMTV πŸ™Œ   A taste of the conversation below - FULL episode here: https://bleav.com/podcast/mtvs-derrick-henry-joins-tol-ep-5/ …
@BleavPodcasts: .@imdroc15 joined The Opening Line with @Roz4Roz & @xandyboi13 😎  Derrick chats his collegiate days for Winthrop & The Citadel, #MarchMadness and his experiences on @MTV's @ChallengeMTV!   Grab the episode here: https://bleav.com/podcast/mtvs-derrick-henry-joins-tol-ep-5/ …
@ExOnTheBeach: 😍 #WCW: @BadGirlJanelle ❤️ @MayaBenberry  Don't miss them during Part II of the #ExOnTheBeach reunion tomorrow, at 8/7c MTV!
- @ParkerCheyenne: @ExOnTheBeach The cameo that is me ... all the way in the back! Don’t miss EOTB2 reunion on @MTV

@ExOnTheBeach: Malcolm is furious when the topic of he and Maya's relationship is brought up, but why? πŸ€” Find out what really went wrong between the two TONIGHT during #ExOnTheBeach reunion: Part II at 8/7c πŸ’”
@MurraySwanby: This week on @ExOnTheBeach i bring my #exes together for a little chit-chat. Pt2 of the #reunion. Bring ya #popcorn 🍿 @MTV
@MayaBenberry: Booked & Busy all 2019...
@LemGonsalves: #exonthebeach fans! Part 2 of the reunion airs this Thurs and you know we have to come correct for the last aftershow of the season on @afterbuzztv. So our special guests will be @NurysKMateo @00Hitsdiidii & @Jay__Qs! Tune in live! Thurs @ 7:10pm PST! Major 🍡 spillage! Let’s go!
- @00Hitsdiidii: @LemGonsalves Save the best for last! Who’s tuning in?!πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️
@RomeoMiller: Dear Nipsey, I write these words thanking you for my father smiles, You’ve always paid homage and acknowledged his crown, I bet you never knew, how much he seen him in you   I take that back, because I just remember yall talking about that at the studio 30min away from Malibu...
@RomeoMiller: It’s crazy how they love us when we are gone, They download and listen to all of our songs, If I’m being quite honest I didn’t know you as good as them, But I always knew you were nothing like them....
@RomeoMiller: A family man, from the streets to business, You reminded me a lot like the greatness I witness, So once again, I write these words to you, not because of your music, or your amazing legacy, BUT BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU MADE MY FATHER SMILE ESPECIALLY. #DearNipsey πŸ•Š
@BionicBrooks_: Once you reach a certain age you become permanently unimpressed by a lot of things 😐
@BabiczTaylor: Happy @ExOnTheBeach day!! Part ✌🏼 of the reunion coming in hot πŸ”₯
@natesestok: Hope y’all have a great day πŸ€™πŸΌ
@MayaBenberry: TEAM I ALWAYS OVERPACK 🀷🏽‍♀️
@angelababicz: I love myself a little more every day
@ExOnTheBeach: ☕️ what do you think will happen tonight?  πŸ‘€ You don't want to miss #ExOnTheBeach reunion: Part II airing at 8/7c on @MTV ✨
@ExOnTheBeach: πŸ‘The πŸ‘ saga πŸ‘ continues! πŸ’…  Don't miss the SHOCKING conclusion of #ExOnTheBeach reunion: Part II airing TONIGHT, at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ‘€
@jossie_flores: When you hear your name come out of Somebody’s mouth you dislike! You immediately turn around and ask was good ? 😎🀷🏽‍♂️πŸ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: Casually slaying the @ExOnTheBeach reunion with my favorite people on earth ❤️ @JustinaMusic @jossie_flores @MayaBenberry @ParkerCheyenne @NicolexoRamos @BadGirlJanelle Part 2 airs tonight at 8/7c on @mtv πŸ“Ί
@MurraySwanby: Who’s coming to the #Twitter #boxingring for #ExOnTheBeach tonight? πŸ₯Š
@00Hitsdiidii: BISHHhhh WHAAAAAAAA 😱😱 it’s about to get juicy tonight. Tune into the last episode of @ExOnTheBeach TONIGHT @ 8/7cπŸ‘…
@CoryZ07: πŸ– @ExOnTheBeach reunion part 2 tonight, on @MTV  Drama Drama Drama πŸ™ˆ
@MTV: We're getting to the bottom of where Angela and Nelson stand on part two of the #ExOnTheBeach reunion tonight at 8/7c. Will it end in ❤️ or πŸ’”?
@angelababicz: New YouTube video dropping tonight... Subscribe to my channel to be the first to know when it’s live! πŸ“Ί #exonthebeach
@angelababicz: If I had a dollar for every lie I heard at this reunion, I would have made back the money Tori stole from me πŸ’ΈπŸ’° Watch the clownery and deception go down tonight on @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
- @00Hitsdiidii: @angelababicz LOL RETWEET
- @MurraySwanby: @angelababicz Hahahahaha πŸ’°
@MayaBenberry: Less than two more hours until Part II of the @ExOnTheBeach reunion. What couple are you MOST excited to get the tea on?! πŸ‘€πŸ’”πŸŒ΄
@MurraySwanby: Tonight on @ExOnTheBeach .. #trashbags and #trashcans unite! See if we can 🧼 #cleanitup or if it’s all just #garbage Lol. #exonthebeach #reunion pt2
@jossie_flores: I hope that everyone learned I’m not to be f****** with!! on part 1 and if not well baby round 2 ! #exonthebeach   Tune in tonight 7/8c 😈
@MurraySwanby: Say it #louder for the bitches in the back.. and then put that shit on #repeat. πŸ”‰πŸ”‰ Tonight @ExOnTheBeach #reunion #pt2 #ExOnTheBeach
@MonteJr5: I'm still mad EOTB made me wear a pink apron and cook pizza... and didnt even air it.... Like y'all know how much that killed me.. #editsuckedass
- @00Hitsdiidii: @MonteJr5 LMAO AWW MONTE they said our pizza wasn’t good enough smh
- @MonteJr5: @00Hitsdiidii Lol i thought it was a blast... what did they expect? Lets ask the guy who has only ate broccoli and chicken for five years to make a pizza πŸ˜‚
@ExOnTheBeach: We're just ONE HOUR away from Part II of #ExOnTheBeach reunion! ✨ It's going down at 8pm on @MTV πŸ“Ί
@MurraySwanby: Sit down. Grab some Tea ☕️.. #ExOnTheBeach reunion starts in 20 mins
@MurraySwanby: Forever #MOOD. Lol @NurysKMateo #exonthebeach
- @00Hitsdiidii: @MurraySwanby Mood the whole reunion πŸ˜‚
@MurraySwanby: Is anyone else excited to see @morgan_willett get strapped into this #liedetector πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ“‰πŸ“ˆ
@angelababicz: My anxiety is so high right now... I need all the love and support y’all can give tonight❤️
@MayaBenberry: Only 10 more minutes!! Grab your popcorn guys. It’s about to get MESSY πŸ’”πŸΏ #ExOnTheBeachReunion
@DarianV_: @ExOnTheBeach reunion starts in 10mins est coast who ready!!


 AS THEY SAW IT: The Reunion Part 2 
@ExOnTheBeach: Hope you're ready for more SHOCKING tea! ☕️  Part II of #ExOnTheBeach reunion starts NOW on @MTV! πŸ™Œ RT if you're watching + live tweet your hearts out using #ExOnTheBeach πŸ’•
@Jay__Qs: Uh ohhhhhh ..... @ExOnTheBeach is on! Final episodeeeee let’s goooo
@angelababicz: Last episode of the season... let’s go!!! @ExOnTheBeach
@morgan_willett: Happiness can always be found at the bottom of an ice cream cone. Or in my case... a pint of Ben & Jerry’s.
@ExOnTheBeach: Morgan didn't study for this test and it shows 😱 #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of her and Jay on the lie detector)
@ExOnTheBeach: Me every time the lie detector operator put her thumb down ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Didi watching)
@angelababicz: Omg... I’m shaking .... #exonthebeach
- @BadGirlJanelle: Everybody send my girl @angelababicz love and light and positive vibes!!! She deserves the world!! ❤️❤️❤️
@ExOnTheBeach: PERIODDDT! πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Farrah - "I don't entertain rumors"
@DarianV_: #exonthebeach starting off πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@angelababicz: Should I believe Nelson?
@ExOnTheBeach: RT if you feel bad for Angela, like if you want to give her a hug. #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
@ExOnTheBeach: Do you think Nelson is telling Angela the truth? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: The rage jumped out! 😩 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: JD - "Shut the ___ up")
@angelababicz: Me: *Goes on a dating show full of clowns*   Also me:
@angelababicz: Every time the camera pans over to another cheater on the cast... #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: What's in the air? Everyone is just balling their eyes out! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
- @angelababicz: @ExOnTheBeach It’s loyalty repellent
@RobTiniOfficial: You know I’m a condiment connoisseur- and my girls @00Hitsdiidii & @NurysKMateo looking like ketchup and mustard 😍#snacks
@ExOnTheBeach: Maya: "Do you want to know how disgusting he is?"   Us:  (GIF)
@angelababicz: My baby @MayaBenberry deserves the moon and the stars. I’m so blessed to have met her on this journey, and have her as a shoulder to cry on when I was at my lowest points. She is hands down one of the most amazing women I ever met in my life. Ok I’m crying let me stop
@MTV_NellyT: Watching @ExOnTheBeach reunion show, is just bringing back so many memories....
@maddiesullivan1: Diandras facial expressions really gross me out #exonthebeach
@MTV_NellyT: Going Live on ig _nelsonthomas tonite after @ExOnTheBeach..
@ExOnTheBeach: Bitchhhhh this is the messiest thing I've heard all year! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of Cheyenne, Murray and Cory discussing their relationship)
@MurraySwanby: Damn they sure cut out a lot of what the fuck i had to say.. let me give you the full Rundown of what they cut out..... @ExOnTheBeach
@MurraySwanby: First off.. Cheyenne fucked some guy less than 6 hours after we got out of the house. Left me at the bar to do so. Day1. @ExOnTheBeach
@MurraySwanby: Y’all think you know how we broke up.. nah bitch.. i just didn’t wanna blast anyone on nat’l television but me and Chey broke up bec he was out every night til 9am while i was home in bed. For weeks. Every night. And then i had to put a 1yr restraining order on him #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When someone thinks their funny but I'm just scrolling through my favorite meme account! πŸ’…#ExOnTheBeach
- @CoryZ07: @ExOnTheBeach 😱😱😱
@angelababicz: Another one... @BadGirlJanelle has been through it and she’s a true RIDER. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I wish we hadn’t fought before we really got to run the house together. We are one in the same person shit we even wore matching outfits on accident πŸ˜‚πŸ€£❤️
@MurraySwanby: And FTR.. Me and coryZ ended when i found his “hookup-list” in his phone. The first year of us dating he fucked +11 diff people. Including my ex boyfriend P.H. and one of my closest friends of 10years. So fuck all that. Repeat. Garbage. Goodbye. #editThat #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: The way the men did the females this season... sickening. Truly. I’m absolutely DISGUSTED. #ExOnTheBeach
- @natesestok: @angelababicz Hey now, there were a few of us that are πŸ˜‡
@MurraySwanby: So y’all #Edit the #ExOnTheBeach #reunion how you want, but There’s the fucking Tea. #Set #The #Record #Straight. Roll the tape. #yourewelcome.
@_Simply_TT: It's time for zaddy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ @RomeoMiller #ExOnTheBeach
@amayamartinez17: I cannot get over @RomeoMiller 😫😭😍😍😍
@coreybrooks34: Me summed up in one gif πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️
@DarianV_: πŸ’” #exonthebeach
@DarianV_: Kissed ya all that extra shit nooooo #exonthebeach
@BadGirlJanelle: LET ME BE CLEAR SINCE THEY DIDNT AIR MY VIDEO @DarianV_ and I were broken up before New Years... and he STILL didn’t eat out a girl at that party πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️  #ExOnTheBeach
@imdroc15: Can we just take the time to point out how sexy, gorgeous, and beautiful that Justina looks at the Ex On The Beach reunion!! #ExOnTheBeach @JustinaMusic @ExOnTheBeach
@faithstowers: @angelababicz and @MTV_NellyT  are the cutest. I love seeing love like this πŸ’• #ExOnTheBeach
@johnnybananas: Second season I wasn't on #ExOnTheBeach yet somehow I continue being inserted into the cast 🀣 #BananasDoingThings #ThatsWhatSheSaid @ExOnTheBeach @mtv @ChallengeMTV
@coreybrooks34: That girl @00Hitsdiidii is 1 for 1 in the white boy realm πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️she better retire while she’s at the top
@MurraySwanby: Yo @nick_masc feel free to set the record straight. Were we DATING while i was on @ExOnTheBeach?? Are we DATING now??..
- @nick_masc: @sean5evaloco @MurraySwanby @ExOnTheBeach Can’t people fuck best friends anymore jeez
@coreybrooks34: My favorite color is red @JustinaMusic πŸ˜‰ @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: That's a WRAP! πŸ’•✨ Did you enjoy #ExOnTheBeach this season? πŸ‘ (Video of season-ending montage)


GAME OF CLONES, and THE AFTERMATCH 
@GameOfClonesMTV: .@Bruce_Lee85 is trying to find his cloney from the block. Tune in to the #GameOfClones season finale TONIGHT at 9/8c to find out if he hits a home run! πŸ‘€   Sneak Peek: Leroy's Celeb Crush / The 2-hour #GameOfClones finale start TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv!
- @Bruce_Lee85: @GameOfClonesMTV Looking for my J-Lo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
@GameOfClonesMTV: I can't believe we've reached the end of our dating experiment. 😩 The 2-hour #GameOfClones finale starts TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv!
@MTV: .@ChallengeMTV's Leroy is looking to leave his hookup ways in the past. Will he find ✨THE ONE✨ on tonight's 2-hour finale of #GameOfClones at 9/8c?    Game of Clones / Sneak Peek: Leroy's Celeb Crush  The 2-hour #GameOfClones finale start TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv!
@kailah_casillas: "@ChallengeMTV: Leroy's looking for love on the season finale of #GameOfClones πŸ‘ " RT ooo I’ll be watching this one πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ @Bruce_Lee85
@GameOfClonesMTV: I'm sweating from just watching this. @CaraMariaMTV, you good sis? 😩 Don't miss the #GameOfClones 2-hour finale TOMORROW at 9/8c on @mtv!   Sneak Peek: Cara's Private Dance / The 2-hour #GameOfClones finale starts TOMORROW at 9/8c on @mtv!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @GameOfClonesMTV After seeing all these men in their skivvies... it only further reminded me that Paulie was the man for me πŸ† . This was quite a fun bachelorette party though! 🀣
@GameOfClonesMTV: Take it from @Bruce_Lee85, when you're trying to pursue someone, make sure you haven't slept with their close friends! πŸ˜… Check him out on the #GameOfClones finale TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv.
@CaraMariaMTV: ♥️ @GameOfClonesMTV (filmed JUNE 2018) was a BLAST! Like every girls biggest dream of a bachelorette party. In the End (spoiler) despite being given *everything* I believed I wanted on paper... the experience affirmed that this was the man for me. Can u blame me?  @PaulCalafiore_
@mtvcanada: "Guys and dogs, it's a turn-on." 😍 @CaraMariaMTV sees a different side of her Jason Momoa look-alikes on tonight's new episode of #GameOfClones at 10e/7p!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @mtvcanada As long as the guy ISNT a dog 🀣

@GameOfClonesMTV: The #GameOfClones finale is starting RIGHT NOW on @mtv. Tune in and tweet along! πŸ“±
@GameOfClonesMTV: Looks like @Bruce_Lee85 is pretty impressed so far! #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Once my I start taking my summer body seriously... #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Anything involving puppies is automatically a good date! 🐢 #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Sometimes you gotta make sure God heard your prayer! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Me after any compliment #GameOfClones
@WestonBergmann: Omg @Bruce_Lee85 is hilarious on this #GameOfClones. I’ve never seen him this quiet. He’s adorably awkward.
- @Bruce_Lee85: @WestonBergmann 🀷🏽‍♂️🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@GameOfClonesMTV: Rejected! #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: First dates are honestly a polite interrogation. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Maybe make sure your date is 420 friendly before immediately disclosing this info. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Maybe make sure your date is 420 friendly before immediately disclosing this info. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Don't touch that dial. More #GameOfClones is coming your way now!
@GameOfClonesMTV: We all know how well @CaraMariaMTV handles challenges! πŸ’ͺ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Wait, she's hooked up with MULTIPLE people from the challenge. Whew chile! #GameOfClones
- @kailah_casillas: @GameOfClonesMTV Not sure I’d go on tv & say this out loud but I guess that’s just me.
@GameOfClonesMTV: Can you resist temptation, @Bruce_Lee85? #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: *throws all my money* πŸ’Έ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Who else can relate to being awkward in high school but having an amazing glow up! ✨ #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: A foot rub would be so nice right now. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: I'm probably gonna try this over the weekend tbh. 🎨 #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: This is exactly why I don't even attempt yoga!
@GameOfClonesMTV: Wave check. 🌊 #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Aww. Happy for you Leroy! #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Me trying to pick what I want for dinner
@GameOfClonesMTV: Plot f*cking twist! #GameOfClones
- @Marie_TBD: @GameOfClonesMTV Didn’t watch the show but this GIF is on brand.
@GameOfClonesMTV: Your intuition rarely leads you astray. #GameOfClones
@WestonBergmann: The cheating guy Cara just dumped looks just like Paulie 🀯 πŸ€”
@GameOfClonesMTV: Wow, why am I crying? This made me so happy. #GameOfClones
@GameOfClonesMTV: Thanks for joining us on this #GameOfClones journey! Enjoy the rest of your night. πŸ₯‚
@CaraMariaMTV: πŸ‘€

@ExOnTheBeach: 🚨 THIS TEA IS HOT 🚨  Here's why Angela & Nelson have been on the verge of a breakup 😱 πŸ‘‰ https://on.mtv.com/2uKBEAf  #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Thank you @MTV @ExOnTheBeach for giving all of us an amazing opportunity to open up our private lives with the world i will never forget this experience I’ve really learned a lot about myself and also learned to never look back and always look forward  EOTB class of 2019!! Xoxo
- @pimpfriedrice_: @jossie_flores @MTV @ExOnTheBeach Omg y’all season was lit afff
- @jossie_flores: @pimpfriedrice_ @MTV @ExOnTheBeach Thanks babes ❤️πŸ”₯ it was one for the books for sure
@jossie_flores: 😫😭 #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@coreybrooks34: I was gonna thank @ExOnTheBeach @MTV for having me on their show but I feel like I should say you’re welcome instead πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️πŸ’…πŸΌ
- @MonteJr5: @coreybrooks34 We classed it up
@natesestok: @coreybrooks34 @00Hitsdiidii Ummmmm 2 for 2 😎πŸ€ͺ
@natesestok: Well it’s not easy to explain all of the things that aren’t in the show or the reunion... but I’m a much better time that it showed, ya boy loves to laugh and let loose. Stay tuned πŸ€ͺ🎬
@natesestok: I would like to thank @NicolexoRamos for the opportunity to bring me in the @mtv family. I have met some awesome people, not just cast members but producers, camera crew, drivers etc. I hate to use the word “fans” because I am just a normal human being but the fans I have and the
@natesestok: The pages that support me and use my pictures and promote me and defend me, I am one of the few that is grateful and humbled. I will continue to be myself and it was an unexpected ride but a fullfilling one. A small chapter in the book of Nate but a good one it was. #mtv #lfg
@angelababicz: Thank you to the cast for an amazing season. Each and every one of you hold a special place in my heart. Jk I don’t fuck with all of you but thank you, next ✌🏼#exonthebeach
- @JDVibezzz: @angelababicz I will say it once again you ladies deserve the world. All of you beautiful ladies went through hell in that house.
@JDVibezzz: Thank you @mtv I met some great people in that @ExOnTheBeach house and I got my friend back @MayaBenberry
@angelababicz: New video is live on my channel πŸ“Ί Grab a snack and a kleenex... 😒 https://youtu.be/0_4nkVn5QtM  #ExOnTheBeach
@trustfundbaylee: MAYA IS THAT B!TCH!!! NO ONE IS BADDER THAN HER!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@whit___ney: I can’t STANNNNNDDD @coreybrooks34 and his sarcastic ass. I am dying πŸ˜‚ always has the best come backs #ExOnTheBeach
@MTV_NellyT: I have bad connection, I’m going live on IG 10pm est !!! @ExOnTheBeach reunion show
@morgan_willett: I’d like to take a second to recognize all the silent Uber drivers of the world. You guys don’t get enough appreciation, keep up the good work.
@DarianV_: Wanna say thanks to @BadGirlJanelle for mentioning me outta all her clown ass ex’s to come on the show as well as I’d like to say thank you to @Viacom @ExOnTheBeach @MTV for a great opportunity an platform!
@Marie_TBD: Ang does this mean we can be friends again? @angelababicz
@angelababicz: "@DayDaVonne_: @MTVQueengela @angelababicz Awwwe .. I love you Pooh ! @angelababicz .. that person is out there and when it’s truly meant for you it’ll be there forever.. it’s coming baby. ❤️" RT Love you back mama πŸ’• thank you
@angelababicz: When I accidentally send receipts on purpose directly to the person involved in a miscommunication and frauds get exposed...
@MayaBenberry: Baby girl, @angelababicz, the world will NEVER truly know how much you mean to me. Thank you for helping me through one of the darkest storms of my life & for being my FaceTime cry buddy. You stuck with me forever πŸ’•
@LemGonsalves: #exonthebeach fans! We did it! Last @afterbuzztv aftershow in the books! Shout out to @00Hitsdiidii @Jay__Qs & @NurysKMateo for stopping by and blessing us with the tea. If you missed it live, you can check out the aftershow here. You want to see this: https://youtu.be/m1Sonj-rgF8 
@usweekly: Ahead of the #ExontheBeach reunion, @Morgan_Willett was told Jay wanted to drag her “through the mud” and land on #TheChallenge. More from our podcast:
@MonteJr5: In life its all about finding out who you are , what you want, and being honest with yourself /others during the process. Idk what happened between Morgan and jay exactly but I do know Morgan to be one of the nicest people ive ever met. She would never intentionally hurt anyone
@MonteJr5: So i think communication is huge in a relationship and maybe it was some miscommunication between them about where they were. Idk all the details and jay is a friend of mine just as Morgan is. I hope people realize this doesnt make either one of them necessarily a horrible person
@MonteJr5: Instead its just a part of the crazy journey called life. Nobody is perfect but nobody should try to demolish someone either. Especially Morgan. She is a class act ✌



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Monte having the last word on who has been a big part of the winter & early spring's discussion in MTV land in Morgan, who we saw get put under the spell of the lie detector, and she and Jay are dunzo. And so is also the case for Angela and Nelson, after their trip to the Caribbean would spell the end for them, and did Cheyenne and Murray as well. All in all, quite a season.


 #DCExtraTime 'GRAM SCAN 
A POSTCARD FROM PARADISE

As of last night, those looking for Love, MTV Style have now joined the Jersey Shore fandom for A Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny. And those who watch Are You The One? have reason to tune to the reboot of the late 2000s love franchise for the fact that Maria from Season 7 last year is having another chance at love, though it will be a cutthroat affair compared to the all for one game she and the Season of Fate crew had in Hawaii.
   And if you've been following the Instagram feed of host with the most Terrence J., he's in paradise once again for this year's journey to find love and money in light beams, matches and in the boom boom room. And not only is Terrence hosting Season 8 of AYTO, it appears from the picture below that the show has taken a cue in using the same mansion for hosting the lovefest.
   And this time, Season 8 will feature what the show's casting department calls a "sexually-fluid" season as those from the LGBT community have been cast as part of the 2019 draft class, echoing what we saw with Jozea, Murray and Cheyenne. Of course, we here at DCBLOG will be on top of this year's AYTO journey when the time for it comes then.




A post shared by Terrence J (@iamterrencej) on



There are two more pieces of business to take care of from Ex On The Beach 2: a backtracked Who Are These Newbies post covering Jay and the rest of the exes for those who are binge-watching this late and those overseas getting to watching Americans finding out "Whose Ex is Next?". And there's what have here before this week's episode coverage begins... for a clue: when you collaborate with one of the music world's biggest stars, you will have good luck bestowed upon you. Guess what that is, and we'll have the answer on ExtraTime to come here ahead.

Meanwhile as we talk to you on this Friday, this is a gigantic weekend spanning sports and pop culture: the premiere of the final season of Game of Thrones, the start of the NBA Playoffs, the quest for the NHL's Stanley Cup, two UFC championship fights and Liverpool & Manchester City in the race for the Premier League title. And there's also the debut of season 10 of the YouTube sensation, The Caucus Challenge with our friend Andres Rodriguez and company in Jersey.
   But the focus this week as far as I am concerned is on two events... golf's most prestigious tournament, The Masters, is in Britni's backyard of Augusta, GA. And in California, music's biggest stars and rising talents are making their way for the Inland Empire today, as Ariana Grande, Childish Gambino, Wiz Khalifa, Khalid, Weezer, Zedd and more take the stage at the 2019 renewal of Coachella. Follow the golf and the music on my live twitter hub DCNOW starting in just a bit when the live stream begins just after 7PM Eastern at @DC408DxNow and YouTube.com/Coachella... enjoy those, and be back here for the answer to that question just ahead.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).