Saturday, December 21, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Peak of Love - "De Niall Is Not Just an Ex"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... as we speak to you here on this Saturday, December 21st - the home nation of our newest female Challenge champ, Australia is experiencing the longest day of the year as attention down under is on the oppressive heatwave that's triggered immense wildfires in most of the country as the firefighting efforts rage on. On the opposite end of the spectrum, in the Northern Hemisphere this day is the winter solstice - the longest night of the year just four days before Christmas... and in that spirit, Ex On The Beach's winter-themed Peak of Love season is in full swing.

The Peak opened for business at the start of the month and saw a girl rested from her Challenge upset loss in elimination, Laurel, turn her attention to dealing with her ex, Nicole. And last week, they were given the first passes up the stairs in Chalet EOTB to what is known in the summer version of this show as the Shack of Secrets, but here is the Sauna of Secrets. There, the news was spilled to them of the firefighter's affair with Allie to begin this winter and that will only complicate things with her and them the rest of the way. Oh, there was the first elimination week of the winter in Ice Week where Callum's ex was the first to get the boot, and Daniel's ex Sydney came in from Vancouver and they had a most interesting backyard date.

This week, the alternating order of operations sees Fire Week go back into the offerings for one of the singles to go on the getaway Hot Date, and for that British chap that may represent more time for him & our resident Islander to get to know each other... but even here, no one is exempt from getting a surprise in Ex land, even with our shift up to the mountains. The resident Real Worlder is catching the attention of multiple exes and one of them is definitely not happy about it as another ex comes into the Chalet. And we also have the first installment of what is always an anticipated part of every Ex On The Beach season: the house party... and for the first one of this winter, think of one of the big things that happened in this year of 2019.

After the jump, the 'Pulse of Week 3 of Ex On The Beach: Peak of Love... plus more on two sets of MTV lovebirds having a baby and an engagement ring. Thanks for joining us...


#ExDay, and Siesta Key's Alex is a Daddy! 
@PurveyorsofPop: NEXT THURSDAY 9p/8c on #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love / πŸ™Š @callumweekender and @georgia_steel have a lovely date, it would be a shame if someone ruined it. / 😑@jakkofhearts takes a vaca in someone else's bed, and @AdoreDelano is not happy about it / 😍 @blackzeusfit is looking for love!
- @blackzeusfit: Welp! 🀷🏾‍♂️
@coreybrooks34: Much love to all the kiddos at Children’s Hospital Denver.  @CoreysElves was a great success thank you for the love and support! @cbmcnary @reveldenver @ChildrensColo
@blackzeusfit: Opinionated Podcast III is on the way! There’s a new trend “Butt Chug Sunlight” also talking #TheChallengeMTV and #exonthebeach :Peak Of Love! http://youtube.com/c/blackzeusfit
@RachD1214: Queen is coming on to Celeb @mtvex!!!THIS IS WHY THE UK one is better then the US. #EOTB @TiffanyPollard
- @JustJem24: @RachD1214 My life isn’t fair...
@KariselleSnow: 24 years ago today I came into this world πŸ’₯
@nourfraij_: happy birthday to my babygurl @KariselleSnow !!! thank you for loving me for me 😘😘😘
@angelababicz: Hey Twatter! Sorry for going MIA I’ve been laid up with this one eating cheeseburgers and ice cream off each others- you know what just watch our new video πŸ₯° 
@georgiaharisonx: Preview for @mtv ‘s #celebrityexonthebeach you are gonna love this! 😈😈😈 wearing @motelrocks @ Marbella, Spain https://instagram.com/p/B6REmkqA_Lm/?igshid=1ab9chotj32u8
@AllieJDee: Big thank you to @afterbuzztv for having me in the studio to talk about our new season of @exonthebeach Peak of Love! I can’t tell you enough how proud my castmates and I are of this season!  Thank you  to each and… https://instagram.com/p/B6G1FwElTM0/?igshid=1pndhqepr9zfo
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Honestly I’m just glad to be in the bed with my boo and my booty getting rubbed .
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Best feeling in the world is getting home and throwing that wig off after a long night in the club lmfaoooo
@ItsLaDemi: We can leave the Christmas lights up till January πŸŽ„♥️ #LaDemi #Glam #tistheseason
@ExOnTheBeach: Especially if it's a gif > #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: I come alive in the night time πŸ’‹πŸ·
@AllieJDee: Wine on standby @JeffriLauren 🍷🍷❤️
@AllieJDee: Ohh things are getting LOUD in this house! Playing spades with the roomies and friends all night😈♠️ Big shout out to @JustJem24 @ItsAll_AboutTee @blackzeusfit for teaching me. Ya girls invited to the BBQπŸ’ͺ🏼
@ExOnTheBeach: After last weeks debacle at the peak + in the Sauna Of Secrets, the cast fears who could be next πŸ‘€ Find out who will be meeting their ex on an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love this Thursday, at 9/8c on @MTV 🎿
@ExOnTheBeach: A storm is brewing on the peak, not even YOU will be prepared for ❄️😱Catch an all-new #ExOnTheBeach:Peak Of Love airing this Thursday, at 9PM only on @MTV πŸ”
@n_zanattaMTV: Hi & bye.... can’t wait for the holidays ❤️
@blackzeusfit: Even when I’m going through tuff situations I try to spread positive energy....
@ExOnTheBeach: Sydney slid down the slopes hopeful to relight her fire with her ex Daniel, and for once, Daniel was open to doing the same! πŸ‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Baby, save the date! I smell wedding bells. πŸ’ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love returns TOMORROW, at 9/8c on @MTV ❄️
@JustJem24: Yo @JOSHMBB19 gets me so hype! See you soon booπŸ’‹
@JustJem24: I love @Kmorrisx so much πŸ’œ
@SiestaKey: Secrets are never safe in #SiestaKey. 🀰🏻Congrats on the little princess! πŸ’“ Photo cred from Instagram: @alex_kompo
@usweekly: #SiestaKeys star @alexkompo shared the pregnancy news in a sweet post. https://t.co/baexj04Ct4?amp=1
@people: Siesta Key's Alex Kompothecras and Girlfriend Alyssa Salerno Expecting Their First Child https://t.co/T9Y4guiE65?amp=1
@jkelderman1: @_BG_Gomes @alexkompo someone’s having a baby girl πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ
@SiestaKey: πŸ‘SEASONπŸ‘3πŸ‘coming in HOT πŸ”₯ #SiestaKey

@ExOnTheBeach: .@jakkofheartss just hopped on the messy train, and found himself getting a little hot and bothered with @blackzeusfit πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is all-new TONIGHT at 9PM on @MTV 🎿
- @ItsLaDemi: @ExOnTheBeach This shit is going to be mess
@MTV: .@jakkofheartss just found himself in a shady situation with @blackzeusfit! πŸ‘€ Don't miss a new episode of #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love tonight at 9p on MTV! 🎿
- @blackzeusfit: I have to say this is a stinky situation! πŸ˜‚ #ExOnThePEAK #exonthebeach
@AllieJDee: Got a longgggg day of traveling ahead of me but finally the fam and I are going back to CT for the holidays, so excited to go to the home I grew up in❤️
@AllieJDee: Oh, and happy Thursday aka new episode of @ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9/8c today, it’s a hot one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
@ItsLaDemi: TONIGHTS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE FUCKED.
@JustJem24: What’s the tea @jakkofheartss?
@AllieJDee: Who do you think I’m talking about?! Find out in tonight’s new episode of @ExOnTheBeach at 9/8c πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
@AllieJDee: Mood most of the time in the chaletπŸ‘€ never know what’s happening next😳Dont miss the new episode of @ExOnTheBeach tonight to find out why @AdoreDelano and I are so confused 😭
@AllieJDee: Our first reactions to the new ex...catch the new episode tonight to see who we are 😍 at...😏@ExOnTheBeach
@AdoreDelano: After watching the preview for tonight’s episode of @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: How do you prepare for a storm filled with DRAMA? You can't! 😭 Watch all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love airing TONIGHT, at 9PM on MTV πŸ”
@ItsLaDemi: Me tonight watching a new episode of @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: POLL: Why do we ignore the ones who want us, and get ignored by those we want? 😭 #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love continues TONIGHT, at 9/8c on MTV πŸ‚
@RomeoMiller: In and out of hospitals today. Forever grateful for the gift of life!
@RomeoMiller: Two shows on back to back tonight @ExOnTheBeach : Peak of Love. and @GUHH_WEtv. We working baby. Romeo Thursday’s. #ExOnThePEAK #GUHH
@RomeoMiller: If you are out there chasing your dreams, people WILL attack you. This is important because you must remember that diamonds are created under pressure, so you mustn’t fold! The Bible says, don’t conform to the world but help transform it. - @revolttv Summit with Dad.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: It’s almost that time until the new episode of  @ExOnTheBeach #peakoflove ! Tune in tonight on Mtv at 9pm πŸ’œπŸ–€
@ItsLaDemi: We don’t buy it, sis. πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️
@ItsLaDemi: They could have told me I was hanging out of my top.
@ItsLaDemi: You bitches tuning into MTV @ExOnTheBeach IN 5 minutes with me? #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: The Singles are in for some surprises tonight, and they are GOOPED! Watch an all new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love, tonight at 9p on @MTV
@JustJem24: Be sure to tag #ExOnTheBeach when you tweet about the Peak tonight bc I will be reading my favorite tweets in my recap!!!!

AS THEY SAW IT: "De Niall Is Not Just an Ex" 
@ExOnTheBeach: Grab your sleds + an empty cup because tea will be spilled ☕️ NEW #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love starts NOW on MTV! πŸ‚  (GIF of Tyranny applauding)
@ExOnTheBeach: The reality of Georgia’s ex coming in and ruining what she and Callum have is starting to settle in #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Today is scary")
@ExOnTheBeach: And just like that it’s time to see whose ex is sliding down the slopes πŸ‚  #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of La Demi panicking)
@ExOnTheBeach: Me: "My friend over there wants to talk to you"  My friend over there:    #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Ryan)
@ExOnTheBeach: πŸ˜‚ Caption this πŸ‘‡ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Jakk when he finds out he's been chosen to go to the Peak)
@ExOnTheBeach: Reply to this tweet with which singles ex will arrive on the peak πŸ” Ryan, LaDemi, or Jakk’s? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Her - "I'm so f____ing scared")
@CameronSikes: Less then 10 mins deep and I already need a f**king drink #stressing @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@ItsLaDemi: Who do I think I am calling other people a hoe πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
@ItsLaDemi: #exonthebeach  (GIF: "He's a whore in the house")
@ItsLaDemi: sI’m choking and spitting.
@JustJem24: "@Sylviadefender: @JustJem24 Bitch when are you coming in? Like 🀷🏽‍♀️" RT Next week babyyyyyπŸ‘…
@victoriahasz: But ugh....is @JustJem24 in the building yet πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ #ExOnThePEAK
@ExOnTheBeach: Honestly, is this not you every time you see your ex in public? Baby, LaDemi is SHOOK! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her getting excited at seing Tyler and trips & falls)
@ExOnTheBeach: Welcome Tyler, LaDemi’s ex to the peak 🎿 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of his entrance)
- @ItsLaDemi: @ExOnTheBeach πŸ‘€ ♥️
@ExOnTheBeach: Me after passing that exam I stayed up all night for, but scrolled my IG feed instead #ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: My baby has arrived @TylerAshxo 😍#exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Jakk Pls! The shade of it all πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of him talking about ex Demi)
@ExOnTheBeach: No one:  Callum: “Jakk wait, I tHoUght InfIdElity is WhEn yOu CaN’T hAvE KiDs?”    Me:  (GIF of Adore)
@Matt_Carlyle: Callum just thought infidelity was when you can’t have kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @JustJem24 write that one down for the recap #ExOnThePeak
@ExOnTheBeach: Could LaDemi and Tyler be back on track to a relationship? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Him - "I came this far for you")
@ExOnTheBeach: It’s fire week, one lucky winner will get some alone time with a person of their choosing. Who deserves a HOT date? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me to Georgia after winning a fire date #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Everyone watching Marlon and Jakk right now #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "So shady!")
- @ItsLaDemi: @ExOnTheBeach I CANT BREATHE. It’s getting messy 🀬
@ExOnTheBeach: Jakk told us this a long time ago, are we surprised he snuck in Marlon’s bed? ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I'm a shady ass bitch!")
@ExOnTheBeach: Did Nicole just curve Laurel for an ex that hasn’t even showed up? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Listening to Ryan describe to Adore what noises he heard πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Adore when her ex Jakk gets sent to the Peak. #ExOnTheBeach @AdoreDelano @jakkofheartss
@PurveyorsofPop: Me if I were the Ex showing up on the Peak. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: La Demi when her Ex Tyler arrives on the Peak. #ExOnTheBeach @ItsLaDemi
@PurveyorsofPop: Raise your hand if the Romeo coming up in the elevator brought you right back to #ExOnTheBeach Season 1 and the OG Shack of Secrets ✋✋ @RomeoMiller
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when @georgia_steel and @CallumWeekender get to go on the Fire Date. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Callum when Ryan starts telling him about what happened between Jakk and Marlon last night #ExOnTheBeach @CallumWeekender
- @CallumWeekender: 🀣🀣🀣That was some goo T brother! @RyanDGallagher 🀣🀣🀣🀣 @ExOnThePeak @MTV
@PurveyorsofPop: Basically @laurelstucky when @jakkofheartss gets into bed with @blackzeusfit #ExOnTheBeach
- @blackzeusfit: @PurveyorsofPop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@PurveyorsofPop: Nicole: "I tried to make it work with Laurel"  Me:  #ExOnTheBeach @n_zanattaMTV @laurelstucky
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Georgia and Callum thought there were going to have a romantic date without any interruptions. #ExOnTheBeach @georgia_steel @CallumWeekender
@ExOnTheBeach: Callum and Georgia 😍 Who else is stanning right now? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Georgia when her ex Niall crashed the date 😱 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Niall looking for the spark between Callum and Georgia. @niallaslam_ #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Marlon when people are dragging his name through the mud. #ExOnTheBeach @blackzeusfit
- @blackzeusfit: @PurveyorsofPop My question is at what time did I do anything I didn’t have the green light to do? #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePEAK
@PurveyorsofPop: All of the girls in this house when @niallaslam_ walks through the door. #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Get in loser, we’re going to area 51 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Nicole's ex dressing like Gaga)
@ExOnTheBeach: Baby, Niall is making his rounds πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: My mom when she’s finally done with me throwing tantrums πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I will not tolerate it at all")
@ExOnTheBeach: Allie talking to Niall:  #ExOnTheBeach
@CameronSikes: “If ya slip up mate I’m gonna be on your tails!” Lol @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@AllieJDee: What can I say, I’ve always been a sucker for an English accent...oh hey cutie πŸ‘‹πŸΌ @niallaslam_ πŸ˜πŸ‘€ @ExOnTheBeach TYπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’‹
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lmfaooooooo woooochile
@PurveyorsofPop: Laurel is the cutest alien space queen I've ever seen. That's it, that's the tweet. @laurelstucky #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Tyranny to all the other girls when they're interested in Niall. @niallaslam_ @ItsAll_AboutTee #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Laurel right now not being bothered by Nicole at all @laurelstucky #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Nicole walks into the kitchen while Marlon is talking about her relationship with Laurel. #ExOnTheBeach @blackzeusfit @n_zanattaMTV
@PurveyorsofPop: Who ISN'T fighting with Marlon at this party? @blackzeusfit #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Whew, what a way to end tonight’s episode! 😭 What are your thoughts? You don’t want to miss what happens next on an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love next Thursday at 9/8c on @MTV! 🎿
@PurveyorsofPop: Another messy night on the Peak! Come back next Thursday at 9p find out which Ex is getting ICED OUT! πŸ™Š
@AllieJDee: Still in love with my “Cadet Cheeks” outfit and space buns πŸ˜πŸš€ @ExOnTheBeach
@CallumWeekender: "@realitytvstans: When @CallumWeekender confuses infidelity with infertility #ExOnTheBeach" RT Yeah this happened ....😭😭🀣🀷🏽‍♂️
@PurveyorsofPop: La Demi, how dare you make me feel this many things 😭 #ExOnTheBeach @ItsLaDemi
@blackzeusfit: So at this point everybody hates me in the house. I still can’t understand how every move I make is wrong. Exes came my way not the other way around! 🀷🏾‍♂️ #ExOnThePEAK #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Don't be mad")
@AllieJDee: Sister wives? Or nahhh... @ItsAll_AboutTee @niallaslam_ for real tho...who do you think will win in the fight for the new cutie?! @ExOnTheBeach πŸ’ͺ🏼😈 #gameon
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Wait wait wait wait wait ! Ain’t nobody was fighting over nial Lmfaoo. Buddy hopped in my bed . Then hopped in @AllieJDee then back in mine and back in ...... just stay tuned to next week at 9pm . It’s getting messier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @ItsLaDemi: @ItsAll_AboutTee @AllieJDee I’m done because I was watching this all go down that night.
- @blackzeusfit: Funny how not a single person got MAD at Nial for this 🧐 #DoubleStandards I’m sitting bugging right now 🀦🏾‍♂️
@m_airdnaxela: “A hoe is never cold” @ItsLaDemi the realest thing I’ve ever heard πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️
@jaychallenge_: We really get @MattieLBreaux showing up to Florbama shore and @JustJem24 showing up to Ex on the beach the same night
@dylanoak987: Next week Mattie on floribama and Jemmye on the peak, we have won!
@Fun5ize11: I need @JustJem24 to get there already I need those commentaries!!  #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: THE BRITTS ARE COMING THE BRITTS ARE COMING @ItsAll_AboutTee @laurelstucky @ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: Everybody needs to step the fuckkkk off  @blackzeusfit before I have to show up and show out #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsLaDemi: Reading #exonthebeach tweets has me sent.
@ItsLaDemi: I love my lil baby g-spot ♥️ @georgia_steel
@ItsLaDemi: But why do I feel like I was nowhere in the “out of this world” party tonight on #exonthebeach was I not there lol?
@AllieJDee: On that note, been a long day of traveling and another successful and sexy episode of @ExOnTheBeach but I am tooo excited for next weeks episode where things get real messy between @niallaslam_ @ItsAll_AboutTee and I πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
@AdoreDelano: I’m so glad I grew up in the time that I did. I remember the 90s as a raging kid excited when Tower Records announced that they had the “Oops... I did it again” album!
@AdoreDelano: Everyone needs to leave @blackzeusfit alone! I ran with information that I was told & watching it back I should’ve never went off like I did. Jakk was telling the cameras (not me) about his crush on Marlon & insinuated I was pretty much in the way. That’s not Marlons fault.
- @blackzeusfit: @AdoreDelano Thanks queen!
@ItsLaDemi: 2020 is going to be so fucking extra and stupidly packed with so many new opportunities. I can’t wait for this new path, with new friends, and new beginnings. If you’re reading this, I’m sending you the BIGGEST and greatest energy to a successful year.  Follow your ♥️
@AdoreDelano: Everyone says it, but 2020 really is going to be THAT year! 😜
@blackzeusfit: Ever since coming out as bisexual so many battles I fought in silence. People turned on me and showed me how life really is. I just hope before I hit the grave the universe just gives your boi a real shot. A chance to just show my real talents without all the neg stereotypes!
@blackzeusfit: I’m on the road less traveled! πŸ’ͺ🏾 * I’ve definitely been getting kicked in the balls by life ever since coming out as bisexual. So many battles I’ve had to fight in silence. So many people turned on me and showed me… https://instagram.com/p/B6T-kqppIDi/?igshid=1h4azauuan5h7


❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

So, some drama at the end of this week in Marlon getting heated a bit in the chalet, Georgia's Love Island ex Niall invading her & Callum's date and a UFO-themed party in the spirit of the Area 51 raid events of this past summer. And after the episode aired, Allie tweeted a photo of her, Tyranny and Niall in bed as the man who was Georgia's first love interest on their 2018 series of Love Island UK crashed that date... we'll see if one of them, or someone else, will score his heart.





Before we leave you tonight, it's been quite a week in the MTV community - and not just for the next item on our agenda in the fight that's divided Floribama Shore which'll be up tomorrow...
IG @JennaCompono / @SiestaKey
   Last weekend, Alex of Siesta Key and his girlfriend, Alyssa, announced their entry into parenthood with a gender reveal party at the Kompo Palace in Florida. An airplane flew over the mansion that's hosted all of his famous parties for the biggest one yet, and its coattails indicated the color of pink, symbolic of the first all-SK baby being a baby girl. This will only add plenty of interest into what's already a much-anticipated season 3 of Siesta Key which debuts in a few weeks from now, which sees Robby Hayes head from the same Bachelorette season that's given us Daniel, Chase & Chad to this Floridian paradise. The next ones to see if they're having a boy or girl is EOTB's own Cory & Taylor, and the answer will come during Teen Mom OG in the new year.
   And, something that's just went down in the past hour or so: two years ago, Cory chose this very Saturday night before Christmas to announce his entry into parenthood. And tonight, the Big Apple - and specifically, the world-famous Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center and not far from where Eddie Murphy made his return to Saturday Night Live tonight - was the scene for another pair of Challenge lovebirds, Zach and Jenna, to now take their love affair to the next level. It was there that he brought out an engagement ring in front of the famed tree, proposed to her and she got to say yes... and we're offered with something to cheer about at the end of this decade of the big show, right as they celebrate their fifth anniversary having met on Exes 2 five years ago next month. We'll have Challenge Nation's congratulatory greetings on our last Pulse posts of this decade next week - and check out our ExtraTime story on Zach & Jenna from last year.

Again, we're off to the Shore for your Sunday Funday -- for now, enjoy your Saturday and good night, lovebirds in the Big Apple, the Sunshine State and beyond...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).