Monday, November 29, 2021

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge All-Stars 2 - "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

We welcome you back here as the long Thanksgiving weekend has wound down as we are now well into the first days of the holiday season, and we are all doing our holiday shopping here online on this Cyber Monday. And as you join us here, you're probably thinking about giving someone in your family or a friend of yours a subscription to a streaming television service... it's not a surprise given how we have spent all this time at home. And it's with this in mind that we bring you into one of the big draws in this new world of entertainment: MTV's The Challenge and its special spin-off All-Stars.

Season 1 of All-Stars was a smash success in every way you can look at it, and Season 2 has just kicked off down in the resort town of Cancun, Mexico. The last time MTV came here was when Nany and her Real World Back to Vegas castmates spent their vacation south of the border, and as she is still in the running on the main show week 1 of this season began with everyone getting to enjoy an evening under the sun before the business began the next day with a tough first challenge but also a fun one taking place out by the sea: going for the hoop while also navigating a balance beam over the water. In the end, Derrick and Jodi took top honors as the first power team of this season, continuing from where he left off last season and her solidifying her place as someone to watch for in her return to this world. 

However, it was the manner that most of the rest of the Stars performed that had TJ in a bad mood... so much so, that he decided to make this winter's eliminations a double one just like what we got to see in the earlier part of Spies, Lies & Allies. And as we rejoin matters here, everyone else is on edge as to who among them will face All-Stars 1 alum Nehemiah and one who last competed almost two decades ago, Ayanna of Road Rules Semester at Sea, in the first elimination. But what happens next is perhaps so remarkable, it would make you want to thank your wallet for paying extra for Paramount+ or to have that free month's trial.

After the break, it's the SocialPulse of Week 2 of Season 2 of The Challenge: All-Stars... and thanks for spending part of your Monday with us...


BEFORE WEEK 2, and One Week to RW Homecoming LA  
@RealWorldMTV: Many friendships blossomed on The Real World. See who the roommates still keep in touch with and who they think had the biggest transformation over the years! Stream The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles, Wednesday, November 24th on @paramountplus!
- @MTVBeth: Older versions of ourselves Nov 24th @paramountplus
@MTVBeth: You have the power to create the future you want today Shine Bright @paramountplus @ChallengeMTV @GamerVev @JonBrennan_com #eyelusionlashesbeverlyhills #confidenceboostinglashes #cateyedaylashes #hoodedeyefix #bethstolarczyk #bestlashes #mtv
@JonBrennan_com: “We really set something into motion that was big and was lasting” #TrueStory @RealWorldMTV streaming Nov 24 only on @paramountplus #ParamountPlus @MTVBeth @ISuttner @TamiRoman  Visit: http://jonbrennan.com
@MTVBeth: Watch me @TamiRoman this morning 11am Eastern E! Daily Pop @paramountplus @edailypop @RealWorldMTV @JonBrennan_com #eyelusionlashesbeverlyhills #cateyedaylashes #hoodedeyefix @GamerVev @LouiseTorrez1 #mtv @mtv
@MTVBeth: Love doing press with beautiful @TamiRoman #bethstolarczyk #tamiroman
@RealWorldMTV: Reality TV became a hit genre since the debut of The Real World in 1992. The Los Angeles roommates shared how it feels to be a pioneer of this genre. The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles starts streaming Wednesday, November 24th on @paramountplus!
@JonBrennan_com: who saw @etnow Entertainment Tonight with my roomie @TamiRoman tonight? It was all about the @RealWorldMTV Homecoming streaming Nov 24 only on @paramountplus
@MTVBeth: 8 days til Real World Homecoming! Order @paramountplus #eyelusionlashesbeverlyhills #cateyedaylashes #cateyenightlashes #thechallengeallstars @ChallengeMTV @GamerVev@RealWorldMTV #mtv #paramountplus #tamiroman @tamiroman
@RealWorldMTV: If I were to pick an emoji for The Real World: Los Angeles, it would be Palm tree. The #RealWorld Homecoming: Los Angeles premieres next Wednesday, November 24th on @ParamountPlus!

@ToriMTV: Watching #allstars2 with my kiddos has me dying laughing…their commentary is  hilarious look thats Avery’s mom (@KatieCooley26 ) or  it’s Mrs. @KendalSheppard she got a top bunk   and Mr. @DerrickMTV has an awesome haircut. That’s our dad doing a cannonball
@case_coop: I’m not the best at keeping secrets, but this one has been worth the wait. For those of you who have known, thank you for being patient with us while we’ve figured out how to share our happy news with everyone. #TheChallengeAllStars2 (Pic of baby reveal, with it being slated for next March)
@ayannasuperhero: I'm watching every season of The Challenge in order... I forgot that PUCK controlled the first challenge, and was scaring the piss outta people, lmao!
@ayannasuperhero: OG Confession: First days in the challenge house, wondered why pple kept going in on some guy called Johnny and his bananas. Thought it was an inside joke.
- @JonBrennan_com: Let's keep reminding the world that I was on the FIRST ever @RealWorldMTV @ChallengeMTV and need my triumphant return @BunimMurray #TrueStory @WeWantOGs @MTVAllStars @TheMarkLong #CowboyUp #iAintDoneSinginYet #iAintDonewithReality
@ayannasuperhero: Last night was a tearful one, tears of joy reflecting on the last year. 529's in place, the passports were finally delivered a celebration in our house ! Don't know where we're going next but we will be ready!
@meinke_drop: The origin of their powers is still unknown...
@meinke_drop: Loudmouthed short Asian gal with a little too much pluck + A dashing Asian male with magical hands = A formidable duo. #mtvchallengeallstars2
@d_e_r_e_kc: Tomorrow's episode of #thechallengeallstars2 is gonna be a tough one for me. Hope it can bring light to those who need it. ❤

@Irving_A07: OMG this #TheChallengeAllStars party is EVERYTHINGGGGG!! Can’t wait to see it all go down  this is what the main show needs, FUN parties not the lame club scene that has become the norm now #TheChallenge37 #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars2
@ItsJazzyRey: This episode is probably the most emotional & impacted ever. Be sure to watch now on @paramountplus  @d_e_r_e_kc  you are one of the strongest human beings I know!! @ayannasuperhero & @EllGillingwater true definition of women empowerment! #TheChallengeAllStars2
@TraceeDash: Who is choosing the music for #ChallengeAllStars ?? You're doing AMAZING, Sweetie.
@johnnybananas: "@PolakSki18: @johnnybananas @ringer Are U doing all star recaps also because your pods are really good for the main show?" RT Yeah I'm doing the All Star episodes beginning next week ⭐
@johnnybananas: "@TheDrew412: @johnnybananas how do you still put out the best commentary and insight on this season of the challenge when your not even on the cast?  #goated" RT Just a GOAT doing Goat S___ @ringer https://open.spotify.com/episode/5sOyX08IeHaavjjC8y5jAd?si=mn0Hb2uuRpKDNSUFi2jYcg&utm_source=copy-link
@johnnybananas: "@GatorTuss76: @johnnybananas @ringer When are you making your comeback?" RT Patience my child 
@MelindastolpMTV: TTTTTTUUUUNNNDDDRRRAAAA finally graces us  #getit #thechallengeAllStars2
@d_e_r_e_kc: Smile though your heart is aching, Smile even though it's breaking, When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by, If you smile through your fear and sorrow, Smile and maybe tomorrow, You'll see the sun come shining through for you
- @ayannasuperhero: @d_e_r_e_kc ALL. STAR.
@theJamPoet: #allstars2 #TheChallengeAllStars2 PAUSE! I am only 3:52 seconds into the show and I’ve yelled for @ayannasuperhero twice! First (because I’m a logophile) YESS PRECLUDE!!!  Second (because I ran track) yes for you can’t pick your opponent! That has me standing on my couch!
@kellimb80: @ItsJazzyRey They need to realize alot of us ladies watching are a little older now and a little more emotional lol. I cried a few times during this episode. Sad tears for Derek and tears of happiness with Ayanna going back to help. 
@DerrickMTV: After last week’s cliffhanger, the biggest question still remains: Who’s headed down into elimination? Hot face Find out now on a brand new episode of #TheChallengeAllStars2, streaming exclusively on @paramountplus!

AS THEY SAW IT: "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye"  
@ayannasuperhero: There is so much I wanna say - #nospoilerzone here. About to watch with my kids now. Truly, pull up a seat tonight and catch @TheChallengeAS Episode 2 on @paramountplus with some1 u love. Hug 'em tight too.
@d_e_r_e_kc: "@umuhjamie: Crazy how Television can be so powerful. Thank you @ayannasuperhero and @d_e_r_e_kc for your beautiful stories, sharing your pain, your humility.... last night was the best episode I've ever watched of The Challenge. #TheChallengeAllStars2 @WeWantOGs" RT I feel the same way
@d_e_r_e_kc: In honor of it being #thechallengeallstars2 day let's do an AMA. What do you wanna know?
@case_coop: Live tweeting my fiancé and stepson’s reactions to episode 2 tonight around dinnertime CST… I’m not very punctual these days so let’s just accept the time frame for what it is. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@normalgirlvibes: The shot of @KendalSheppard being emotionally destroyed by the elim was accurate to how I was feeling. That was the stuff of feel good sports movies #TheChallengeAllStars2
@lost_alise: "i love derrick's fashion, i bought my kid the same outfit"  \@KendalSheppard being savage with a smile and sweet voice lol
@Flinklaw: @KendalSheppard @jonnamtv great episode this week…love seeing you badass ladies on my tv each week!!!! #ChallengeAllStars
@JayHass21: In one episode, Ayanna brought more to The Challenge than all of the Big Brother people combined. OG to the core. @ayannasuperhero @TheMarkLong @mtvrrdarrell @KendalSheppard #ChallengeAllStars
@mind2pen: @KendalSheppard looks way more comfortable this season  #ChallengeAllStars #challengeallstars2
@realitybitchh1: I bought my toddlers the same thing @KendalSheppard MAAM  #challengeallstars
@charmies21: I’m @KendalSheppard watching the end of this female competition. Legit balling.  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@Venus_Serena: @KendalSheppard GIRL. That shade about Derrick’s outfit made me CACKLE. Lol. You and @TinaBarta said what everyone was thinking. Hahaha
@LP1822: Love #TheChallengeAllStars2 days. Let’s go @KendalSheppard @TinaBarta MelindastolpMTV @case_coop @KatieCooley26 @mtvrrdarrell @DerrickMTV @cohuttalee @EllGillingwater. Also cheerin everyone else one what a great cast
@theJamPoet: @KendalSheppard is me right now. Mascara a complete mess Feelings in shambles Hope for humanity at a major high. Because of @ayannasuperhero.  Today, she’s my superhero. Truly a MARVEL. #TheChallengeAllStars2 #allstars2
@KendalSheppard: "@amberssrevenge: What’s this @KendalSheppard" RT This is called TALENT, my friends. Don't y'all know how hard it is to cry with botox??! #TheChallengeAllStars2
- @ToriMTV: @KendalSheppard  this is why I love you
@ericnate_: Tina’s confessionals are GOLD Loudly crying face @TinaBarta #TheChallengeAllStars2
@bj0319: @TinaBarta @mtvrrdarrell have the BEST commentary on reality TV  #challengeallstars
@TinaBarta: "@W00DZ: @TinaBarta @DerrickMTV @KatieCooley26  hanging out in #TimeSquare #TheChallengeAllStars2" RT This is AWESOME!!!
@TinaBarta: @onmyblimp We loved being able to have our choice of uniform.  @Reebok hooked us up on gear, so much so that each woman was able to find something to wear that she was confident in.  One size never fits all.  Thank you #Reebok for the badass and well made gear!
@CoreyLay: Ugh not this. Why Derek?  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@CoreyLay: You're so strong @d_e_r_e_kc. I'm proud of you for everything 
@CoreyLay: You have so much heart @ayannasuperhero. Amazing to watch #TheChallengeAllStars2
@mtvrrdarrell: Why they banging on the homies outfit  @DerrickMTV @ChallengeMTV @paramountplus #TheChallengeAllStars2
@mtvrrdarrell:  @d_e_r_e_kc  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@mtvrrdarrell: “Come on mutha f*%ker!” Get it @ayannasuperhero  #TheChallengeAllStars2 The whole house is shook 
- @ayannasuperhero: @mtvrrdarrell Love uu 4 thisss Hajajaja! Deebo!
@Theuniqueramblr: My favorite champ on this now dreadful show. #thechallenge #TheChallengeAllStars #MTV #darrelltaylor #realitytv #rants
@case_coop: Alright folks here we go… #TheChallengeAllStars2
@case_coop: Derrick: “does this (outfit) look funny?” My Stepson: “uhhh… a little bit, all of its neon and not the good kind”
@case_coop: I feel like I should be more upset about being nominated but… last time I was voted in first it worked out okay.  #3rdplaceAndaboobjob
@case_coop: My stepson: “are they really a nice person if they say they’re a nice person?”   Me: “hold your tongue we don’t speak like that about Jonna in this house.”
@case_coop: Fiancé: “Woah woah woah… who just voted for you?!?! Tell me their names”  Don’t worry @KatieCooley26 i told him it was Tundra.
@case_coop: Family is putting their money on Nehemiah… stepson is still debating what he thinks is the most important attribute between social, political, and physical gameplay  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@case_coop: Update: he decided physical. They both stood up twice at the end of the elimination bc it was getting too close Rolling on the floor laughing like how do they think we felt watching it in person?!?
@KendalSheppard: About to sit down and watch #TheChallengeAllStars2 with my family. Here's what they have to say...
@KendalSheppard: First off.. let's remember.. none of them are impressed..
@KendalSheppard: The intro shows badass challengers.. 5 yr old: Mom! I want to be just like them! e: you mean like me?!  5 yr old: no... like THEM. #Thechallengeallstars2
@KendalSheppard: 8 yr old: are you in the pool mom?? Me: yup! 8 yr old: did you JUMP Me: yup! I was the first girl in! 8 yr old: wow...  Idk if he believes me.. #thechallengeallstars2
@KendalSheppard: 8 yr old: Mom. There's SO MUCH swear words.  #thechallengeallstars2
@KendalSheppard: TJ reviews the Challenge rules.. 8yr old: Mom. Did you have a life vest?? Me: yup! 8yr old: okay good. He knows how I get scared going under water.. #thechallengeallstars2
@KendalSheppard: @TinaBarta: oh shit! 5yr old: Mom, is SHIT  a bad word? Me: yup. 5yr old: whoa I should not have said that then.  #thechallengeallstars2
@KendalSheppard: 8yr old: mom... I'm pretty sure I could just WALK across that beam. Me: yeah.. you and @tjlavin both..  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@case_coop: My fiancé: IS THAT A DIFFERENT HIGHLIGHTER SHIRT HE HAS ON NOW?!  It is.  #TheChallengeAllStars2
@case_coop: No, I’m not crying and neither is my family. All they want to know is why she still has to finish when it’s over. The savagery. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KealiiSanchez: YOOOOO AYANNA Flushed face THIS WOMAN IS A MF BEAST Exploding head and that touching moment Ayanna had with Leah was EVERYTHING man, you’ll NEVER see that on a current regular Challenge season. All Stars >>>> spies lies allies #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallenge37
@KendalSheppard: Starting episode 2 of #TheChallengeAllStars2 with my boys. We'll see if there's tears. Whoever cries will become my favorite child. 
@KendalSheppard: Nehemiah wants Ryan because he's beat him before.. Husband: Cause he beat him 13 years ago?? Lol
@KendalSheppard: 8yr old: Mom.. who's Derrick again? Is it that guy in the pajamas?? PAJAMAS. Even my kid has jokes! #TheChallengeAllStars2 @DerrickMTV
@KendalSheppard: Side note.. I told myself I was going to TRY to play the game. But I couldn't vote for Leah OR Casey. So.. I went to Katie with an idea. She says Leah and I say Casey.. so we'd wash each other out. I thought I was pretty smart.. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KendalSheppard: 8yr old: you really can't trust ANYONE!! If I were there I'd just try to fake being friends with everyone so they wouldn't vote me in.. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KendalSheppard: 5yr old: so.. mom.. there's TWO Derricks? This Derrick and the one in pajamas?? This whole pajama thing is cracking me UP!! #TheChallengeAllStars2 @DerrickMTV
@KendalSheppard: 8yr old: I didn't think Derek could catch up but he's doing it!! Derek is pulling it like it's nothing! #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KendalSheppard: My smart husband: the red mask is 4, the white is 7 and the gold is 11. Done. Oh good, he got it! #TheChallengeAllStars2
@KendalSheppard: This was such a huge win for @NehemiahMTV. I felt awful how he got blindsided and sent home last season. Watching him out there was like watching me out there. I wanted that win for him just as bad as I would want it for me. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@mtvrrdarrell: "@jlsupreme: Veronica showed how the first mission of #TheChallengeAllStars2 should’ve been done  @GamerVev @jaychallenge1 @mtvrrdarrell" RT Shorty V!!! @v_cakes Damn I don’t even remember that 
@Irving_A07: Yesss Ayanna!! Not afraid to go down, do your thing, Queen!  #TheChallengeAllStars #TheChallengeAllStars2
@Irving_A07: Great episode, not enough @TinaBarta though. Let’s change that next time please and thank you  #TheChallengeAllStars #TheChallengeAllStars2
@CohenBrian_: I was not mentally prepared for episode 2 of The Challenge All Stars.
@Itslluna: It’s insane how The Challenge All Stars is so much better than the current season airing on MTV. #TheChallengeAllStars
@TheAllanAguirre: I JUST PUBLISHED: The Challenge All Stars 2 Episode 2 Recap & 10 Biggest Takeaways #TheChallengeAllStars2  #TheChallenge37   #TheChallenge  https://t.co/5ca1v1ykDL?amp=1
- @TheAllanAguirre: NEW RECAP Apologies for the Delay, was having Computer Troubles Yesterday. All Stars 2 Episode 2 was one of the best episode of Reality TV I've watched ever. I felt so emotionally bombarded the entire episode, and despite all the watery eyes, I walked away with a smile.
@TeckHolmes: I am fashion icon meaning I know a tight fit when I see one ☝🏽 @derrickmtv #TheChallengeAllStars2 @paramountplus @challengemtv @mtv #SaveThePalace @ Cancún, Quintana Roo, México.
@JamesWallington James/Amazing Race Season 32: Watching #TheChallengeAllStars2. Loving this season so far! However, it made me feel some type of way hearing Nehemiah suggest two gay men as who he'd like to go up against, as if they are going to be the easiest to beat... Pouting face I'm sure he meant nothing by it but damn...
@ayannasuperhero: "@MillennialAsh: This @MTVAllStars episode 2 has me in all my feels! What an angel, @ayannasuperhero! So impressed with all the moms who come back for All Stars! Such badasses! #TheChallenge #TheChallengeAllStars2" RT It's all about the family action...  AND the families we choose @TinaBarta is my muvva. House of Barta we POSE for you.
@ChallengeFanOG: @ayannasuperhero making/helping @EllGillingwater finish is SO DOPE. We all get by with a little help from our friends. I am @KendalSheppard, @DerrickMTV, @KatieCooley26, and @latwall all at the same time right now#TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallengeAllStars @ChallengeMTV
@challengetruth_: The chills i got when @ayannasuperhero helped out @EllGillingwater with the elim! Definitely a tear shed! THAT is female empowerment in its finest form, a mother uplifting another mother 
@ayannasuperhero: House of Delgado. House of Barta. I stan.
@ayannasuperhero: Cancun is House Ferocity. @ItsJazzyRey @d_e_r_e_kc @jonnamtv . I stan House Ferocity.
@kaylanc89: Wow! #TheChallengeAllStars2  episode one gave me chills and the second had me ugly crying! The cast is absolute Fire and reminds me why I love this show so much! @DerrickMTV @d_e_r_e_kc @TinaBarta @ayannasuperhero @jonnamtv @EllGillingwater @KendalSheppard
- @TinaBarta: @kaylanc89 It is and was an deeply emotional experience for all of us.  To be as vulnerable as @d_e_r_e_kc  and open as @EllGillingwater when we are not “on top” of our game is humbling.  Honesty throughout this process will always reward you more than accomplishing with lies and deceit.
@MikeyG_TBD: Yea The Challenge All Stars ep 2 had me weeping. Ugly crying. I looked like Kendal fr  Such a damn good cast and all around vibe.
@EllGillingwater: @ChallengeRewind @killerqueen514 That was a rough one! But I had support from everyone there. @ayannasuperhero was all women empowerment but no one saw @NehemiahMTV jump in and no one saw @d_e_r_e_kc right next to us cheering his ass off. The 4 of us did it together #teamwork 
@TinaBarta: @ChallengeFanOG @ayannasuperhero I was blessed to be able to watch this all happen with no editing and in real time.  These kind of #inspirationalmoments is what I reflect on when I feel beat down.  Help is always available, even from the most unlikely of source.  If you are smart, you accept it.
@iAMart_22: Ayanna dominated AND helped Leah finish her elimination! Women helping women… Mothers helping mothers. Women empowering other women is powerful thing. Thank you Ayanna for doing the most moving and powerful moment in Challenge history. #TheChallengeAllStars2
@adrianneromcel2: #TheChallengeAllStars2 She is an Icon, She is the All Star we've been waiting for, She creates Television moments, She is a boss in her own way, and She is an Icon and THE MOMENT. If yall don't remember who @ayannasuperhero is last time, YALL BETTER KNOW HER NAME!!!!!
@UpInThisMug: As much as I LOVE @ayannasuperhero’s iconic “slept in my uniform” speech, I think it can go ahead and be retired. Her elimination with Leah is how she needs to be remembered - even if she wins this season, which I am 100% hoping happens! #TheChallengeAllStars2 #TheChallenge

@Karamo: Omg this second episode of #TheChallengeAllStars2 has me crying! @d_e_r_e_kc you are a fighter and #Ayanna, you going back to help her finish was so powerful! This season is so good! @paramountplus
- @d_e_r_e_kc: @Karamo Thank you. Much love ❤
@Karamo: Can we have a round of applause for these two! I don’t care how this season of @ChallengeMTV turns out… because these are the winners in my eyes! #TheChallengeAllStars2
- @d_e_r_e_kc: coming from a true O.G. @Karamo thanks bb
- @ayannasuperhero: @Karamo @ChallengeMTV THIS means EVERYTHING coming from you!  I am such a fan, truly!
- @MTVBeth: @Karamo @ChallengeMTV Agreed!


👏     🙏     ✊

Well, if you have the approval of one of the biggest alumni that MTV has ever produced from these shows, then you know you did something absolutely noble. And for one who might've been considered to do one of these had it not been for the amazing success he has right now with Season 6 of Queer Eye slated to ring in the new year in a month from now, Karamo is one of the many who were touched greatly by what we saw with Ayanna helping Leah finish this one off just after winning that first female elimination... that's why we enjoy watching these shows, after all.

And Derek might have succumbed to Nehemiah in that first arena for the men, but the way that he got to compete for his late sister and opening up about it certainly gained much more of our respect. And he got to say thanks to everyone on Instagram afterwards.



As we get into the early part of the coming week going back to work and school (or perhaps, staying home & safe), ahead here we'll have the 'Pulse of the Thanksgiving week's offerings in Challenge Nation: it might be a tall task to follow up what happened in the Cancun arena but the All-Stars will do their very best to match that... and there's also the business to attend to over in Croatia.

Remember: if you enjoy what we offer here on DCBLOG, you're invited to join the conversation and to share your thoughts on our exceptional, quality content or perhaps to send suggestions on how we can improve our coverage or even correct us if you see a mistake in our posts (if any). Be sure to tweet the blogger in chief (yours truly) at @DC408Dxtr on Twitter or Instagram, subscribe to the notifications on the former whenever we post links to all our content on this site or YouTube (or just random offerings of thoughts, tweets related to my passions and occasional fun), and to like, comment and share. We'll see you here on the other side.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).