Thursday, November 4, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - It's Gus' Birthday & Bethaney's Return!

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Well, we are now into the month of November around here... that means that the local market has a 50% off sale of that Halloween candy and we're onto the countdown to the biggest holiday of all -- and that would be the mega-holiday season that comes at the end of the month (not to mention, something big coming up for this blogger). But if you happen to be in and around where the Floribama Shore bam are calling home this fall of Northern Georgia, then the holiday cheer has certainly come around a little early by way of a World Series title.

As for our MTV fam here, they have been celebrating as well... but it's also of that personal holiday known as a birthday for one of them. Jeremiah got to mark his birthday with them as he did on Season 2, and he and the boys also got to do something epic: bring a goat from their large backyard and into the girls' bedroom. And they also got to do something that we've all be longing for during this time of going to the local bowling alley before Gus' birthday and going for a ride in a boat... though the ladder flirted with disaster when that vehicle lost power and they had to rely on a kayak to get things back to safety. We even got to learn more about what ended Aimee and Dillon's relationship in his fight with addiction.

That aforementioned birthday night on Season 2 with Jeremiah was also celebrated with Gus back in those good ole days, and as we head back to Athens they get to celebrate his b'day as well. And they are joined once again by Candace's friend Bethaney, and we know what happened the last time she came to the Bam house... we can never forget her bringing some light to that eventful stay in Montana, all as her friend and Gus have it out over the upcoming visit of another one close to the group: his sister. There's also some serious matters to tend to: something fun leads to something serious when race takes over the attention, all while Nilsa is in bed as she awaits the arrival of her new baby.

Join us here after the break as we bring you Gus' birthday and Bethaney's return on the 'Pulse of Floribama Shore... and we'll also let you in on what's ahead here.


AS THEY SAW IT: Arms Folded, Fingers Crossed 
@FloribamaShore: It's always a good time when Bethany visits! See what fun the fam gets into when a BRAND NEW episode of #MTVFloribamaShore airs TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV! 
@nillythesquid: The worst day I ever had filming happens tonight during the brand NEW episode of #mtvfloribamashore tonight gets messy… 8/7c on @MTV
@JeremiahBuoni: You know we LOVE when a guest comes to visit We are celebrating tonight during an all new #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on MTV
@KirkMedas: Tonight! 8/7c on MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: When you realize ITS THURSDAY and you’re gonna watch @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Bethany’s coming tonighttttt!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Before Bethany enters the house tonight we're reminiscing on all the good vibes she brought on the last vacation!  Tune in to a BRAND NEW episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv! 
@missnatalienunn: Oh yea, Bethaney makes her return on tonight’s #mtvfloribamashore. She’s bringing the party at 8/7, only on @mtv @FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Starting a petition for MTV to put us on better green screen backgrounds. Look like I’m narrating a storm chasers episode. 🌪 Clearly the apocalypse started behind me. Anyway watch @floribamashore in 15 minutes. Use #MTVFloribamaShore to talk to us

@MTV: My heart is full, 'cause a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts right now on MTV! (GIF: "Awww....")
@FloribamaShore: Are y'all ready for a good time? A BRAND NEW episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! (GIF of Kirk laughing)
@B_lashess: Yay!!! another ep of @FloribamaShore starts now! #MTVFloribamaShore 
@codibutts: It’s time for @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Let’s tweet! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid We're ready!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Bethany is here!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Bethany is here! #MTVFloribamaShore
@YoungChove15: LESSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO TIME FOR #MTVFLORIBAMASHORE
@BillingsOctavia: Hi Bethany   @pimpfrydrice your bestie is the best!! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I put it on him real good #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ravioli looks so small on camera #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love it when Bethany comes to visit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Welcome to the Peach House, Bethany!!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her jumping around and Nilsa welcoming her)
@nillythesquid: Ya heard?! #MTVFloribamaShore he needs a plus 1 for my wedding!!!  (GIF: "Ladies, ya'll need to wife-up Jeremiah!")
@JeremiahBuoni: Bethaney is back!!!! Who’s excited?! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "It's great to have her back in the house.")
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni can we please retire that shirt. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: My prediction... Bethany and @GusSmyrnios are gonna get along just fine. #MTVfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Me with my invisible shot  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: Take a shot every time @nillythesquid takes an invisible shot! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Uhhh @codibutts IS boujee #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It took Bethaney 10 seconds of being here and I’m showing her how handy I am #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Candace wtf  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice you thought I was quiet?!? Damn…you were wrong lol! I’m loud as hell #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: LOL #mtvfloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Everyone being nice and Candace talking Shìt #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Everyone impressions was wrong Af #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas Big Facts!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m getting out of here before this game gets out of hand…. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I need to plan my escape.")
@JeremiahBuoni: Can I come with you @nillythesquid  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Somebody's gonna get injured.")
@KirkMedas: Spicyyyyyy #MTVFloribamaShore
@LuvBLKWrestling: Don’t get mad cause @pimpfrydrice gon tell it like it is  #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s not true at all. I just had to get to know you @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @codibutts Well that was how I felt…. @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: 5 minutes into the episode and I’m scared… #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: When the convo got heated @nillythesquid said…. #MTVFloribamaShore  @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @kir
- @nillythesquid: @ItsMsHawkins2u I’ll be gone now… #MTVFloribamaShore
@YoungChove15: When I first saw @aimeehall1001 I thought she was the meanest person in the world BOY WAS I FUCKIN WRONG I LOVE AIMEE SHE'S REAL #MTVFLORIBAMASHORE
@nillythesquid: I still don’t know how I made it the whole vacation super pregnant with who hot it got at times  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I ain’t no good at honesty games… I shouldn’t play them @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: Things are getting spicy in the Peach House #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF)
@LuvBLKWrestling: If your mad cause @pimpfrydrice is being honest they you must loved being lied too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@beth_is2_good: Y’all I was drunk and shocked I wasn’t ready for @pimpfrydrice  to be that raw
@ItsMsHawkins2u: me watching @pimpfrydrice let it all out and watching the roomiest reaction….jaw on the FLOOR! #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @nillythesquid
@WillOglesbee: @pimpfrydrice missed Bethany on the show glad that she back missed her...look liked always good time w/ her! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @pimpfrydrice is keeping it Hundred points symbol!!! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Not @pimpfrydrice giving her 1st impression on everyone and it getting real and heated. I agree with @nillythesquid , bed time. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495Prods
@KirkMedas: Beth speaking FACTS #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m very glad @pimpfrydrice opened up, its nice to get that wall down and be able to really know how she’s feeling! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Oh boy here will go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: #MTVFloribamaShore
@Dannydevito90: The more I learn about @pimpfrydrice the more I realize the layers to who she is, and the more I like who she is. #FloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Appreciate Bethaney dropping the facts about how @pimpfrydrice is feeling at this moment! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BaeBaeRose86: SPEAK BETHANY! LOVE YOU and @pimpfrydrice we get you #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I got up and left the room because if I stayed and argued, yall would have made up more lies on how Im attacking Candace even though look how she talks to everyone lol, as y’all see I’m not the only aggressor in arguments In the house like y’all always say. #MTVFloribamaShore
@beth_is2_good: I’m the Candace whisperer she always means well she is just honest #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I agreeee Bethaney is great for the house. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495Prods
@missnatalienunn: I am here for Bethaney explaining how @pimpfrydrice is feeling. Preach girl #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495Prods
- @JeremiahBuoni: @missnatalienunn I’m here for it too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I love how Bethany is able to help @pimpfrydrice express what’s she has been feeling for the last few seasons. That’s a heavy load to carry for some years.#MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @MTV @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001
@codibutts: Well maybe we shouldn’t play cards anymore. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Not Bethaney apologizing to PGP about making bacon lol #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495Prods  (GIF: "Sorry, P.G.P.")
@pimpfrydrice: How I articulate myself & the walls I have up are difficult for those from different walks of life to understand…My truth can make people uncomfortable… but we all growing n learning and that’s why @beth_is2_good is needed in this house. I need a translator  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: The @CrownRoyal definitely took control of this fun game night. @codibutts @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni #MTVfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith That Peach hits different!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@rickymorty226: I love @pimpfrydrice energy mane stop playin wit ha I don’t get how no one else sticks by her side 
@GusSmyrnios: Bring my siblings in to it and it’s over #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I know this arguement is a tense moment between @GusSmyrnios & @pimpfrydrice , but even as he walks away in the rain his hair has so much luster and bounce. #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@Kimmy59880479: Seeing @pimpfrydrice opening up makes me happy. It’s about time she sticks up for herself.   #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@__pettylabellee: I’m glad she was there to help out @pimpfrydrice , so the roommates can understand her. #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@holliday_isiah: I’m currently watching Floribama Shore,The conversation that @pimpfrydrice is having with her roommates is really good for her. As a black person,Sometimes we don’t show our real feelings because of the stigma that society put on us. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Again Bethany is THAT friend for @pimpfrydrice and I love that. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods
@bkaties_: @GusSmyrnios has become my favorite throughout the seasons. He’s growing and actually trying healthy reinforcements to control his temper. Like leaving the room there’s nothing wrong with that #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@ohno_michael: @beth_is2_good Would be a good addition  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I agree #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Lavendergeminis: Nilsa somewhere chilling with Ravioli I know that’s right sister #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I didnt know all that went down  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: If I could tweet my real thoughts…  #MTVFloribamaShore
@beth_is2_good: It’s Bethaney y’all. With an E.  #FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I think it’s time we stop bring up old shit! Let’s move forward. #MTVFloribamaShore
@PatWhite1984: Candace baby, just know YOU are one hell of a strong woman. I am so appreciative of you opening up. I’m from Canada and I’m grateful to understand more. @495Prods @FloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Bethaney and @pimpfrydrice's friendship is really being showcased tonight in them opening up to each other about their struggles! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Is it just me or does @JeremiahBuoni deserve a bigger bed?  #MTVfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith IT ISNT JUST YOU!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@WillOglesbee: glad that @pimpfrydrice & @codibutts r good!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I ain’t trying to keep peace again #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I was sick sick  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Did Bethaney say she’s making breakfast?!! HOW CAN I HELP #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Raise your hand if you also wanna try out Bethany's cooking  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore I wish she came in every vacation #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: See being a bartender has paid off. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I only know how to cut fruit like I'm a bartender.")
@FloribamaShore: This isn't necessarily a BAD skill to have #MYVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "I only know how to cut fruit like I'm a bartender.")
@JeremiahBuoni: Good food, Good meat Good God let’s eat!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Yaaassss @pimpfrydrice , back that thing up. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @mtv @495
@codibutts: I love a good opportunity to have a photo shoot! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: He will do all that ladies, just don’t ask him to pay for the date  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Where can we submit applications? @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "Ladies, ya'll need to wife-up Jeremiah!")
@nillythesquid: I actually had to go to the hospital while we were in quarantine before filming because I was so sick…so getting sick again I was so scared I would end up in the hospital again #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Awwww @nillythesquid  Love you! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Love you too!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: "Ladies, @JeremiahBuoni is single." - @nillythesquid   I know Bethany heard that. #MTVfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s big facts! #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF: "I ain't no hamburger steak, I'm a filet mignon.")
@FloribamaShore: If you have fun then it's worth it.... right?  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "Somebody's gonna get injured.")
@YoungChove15: Member when @pimpfrydrice felled all the way down the steps last year #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn I think @pimpfrydrice is concussed! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Concussion fuh sho  #MTVFloribamaShore
@keishaaaa_____: i’m sorry but when Candace slid down them damn steps.  @pimpfrydrice i love you girl. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: OUCH!! @pimpfrydrice how does your booty and your head survive #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Her head hit that floor hard.")
@ashleyrenesc: WAC WAC WAC that’s a wet ass Candace @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The fact that Jeremiah calls boobs breasts  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I know he is so proper! I love it! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: YES YOU ARE #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "I ain't no hamburger steak, I'm a filet mignon.")
@PatWhite1984: Candace is living proof. Wigs save lives @pimpfrydrice @495Prods @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I wish I could be in the middle. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I better stop before something happens in here.")
@FloribamaShore: No helmet? No problem. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Once again, the wig saved the head.")
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice you should come out with a line of #activitywigs cuz baby that was safety at its best. #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I know they are focused on @GusSmyrnios & @pimpfrydrice BUT…its @KirkMedas and this auntie bonnet during the backyard  get down for me.#MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @FloribamaShore @MTV
@beth_is2_good: I laid her out. @pimpfrydrice body is banging in this swimsuit. That thang is thang’n #FloribamaShore #495productions
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas on the slip n slide with this bonnet, tats, n a beer belly is some reallll ghetto  @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore @495Prods
- @codibutts: @pimpfrydrice Looking like Big perm I mean big worm! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I also hit a rock… this coulda been bad frfr @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore @495prods  (GIF of her slipping)
@pimpfrydrice: "@briasoboojie: I think the white castmates need to understand that there is serious anxiety that comes with being Black in America, especially for Black women because we're double minorities in a country that hates women and Black people. It's not just something we get over. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Some serious post traumatic stress frfr #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyy_paige: It’s @KirkMedas wearing a bonnet for me. #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: @pimpfrydrice's wig saved her head! #MTVFloribamaShore
@beth_is2_good: My girl @pimpfrydrice hair in that confessional is laid. #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: No better place to be! Bethaney I think we’re safe from the drama out here #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of them going boating and overlayed by a heart)
@KirkMedas: I can’t help see how fat I was this season. Good God I’m glad I’ve lost made weight since then #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: We all have that one friend that always brings: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "Good vibes.")
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 is so funny. Clearly that was a propane tank. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Look @aimeehall1001 said what she said…. A tank is a tank….they all hold stuff. #MTVFloribamaShore #toxicistoxic
@missnatalienunn: Bow Chicka wow-wow @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @mtv @495Prods  (GIF of Aimee saying that saying)
@missnatalienunn: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @GusSmyrnios #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @mtv @495prods  (GIF of everyone singing HBD song to him)
- @codibutts: Happy birthday @GusSmyrnios love ya! #MTVFloribamaShore
@beth_is2_good: It’s true. I float. #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Cheers to you Bethaney!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of them doing toast)
- @beth_is2_good: @JeremiahBuoni Cheers to you boo. 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @beth_is2_good You want to go kayaking?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Y’all should just get married already. #mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH, CAN’T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK’S EPISODE #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @mtv @495prods
@FloribamaShore: Ayeeee, happy birthday Gus!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "One time for the birthday b!tch...")
@pimpfrydrice: You get a cake, You get a cake @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore @495prods
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios I hope you washed your hands before you put that cake in mouth. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: A giving spirit is a giving spirit. Some things about yourself you just cant control and I love that about @pimpfrydrice . I SEE U Queen!  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @MTV @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @aimeehall1001
@aimeehall1001: Omg I can’t wait till the next episode. It’s gonna be so damn funny. #MTVFloribamaShore


🎂    ðŸŽ‚    ðŸŽ‚

Well after Bethaney got to make everyone food alongside Candace and nothing but good vibes for Gus' birthday, that night has come around Aimee. And along with what we had last night on The Challenge this begins a big November to come on the MTV front: Season 2 of The Challenge All-Stars commences next week on Paramount+, and we will be previewing all of that on here as part of this week's blog wave. The sophomore installment of Real World Homecoming comes on Thanksgiving Eve featuring the Los Angeles cast of three decades ago, among other things ahead in the world of MTV Reality.
   All-Stars begins hours after next week's EP of Spies, Lies & Allies on November 11th, just two days before my birthday... and those events will lead into the return of THE biggest happening in my part of the universe: #DCVegas XI. As announced on Halloween with the release of the official teaser trailer at YouTube.com/DC408Dxtr, after next week's posts I'll be taking a break from this site for my first big trip since the pandemic... and there will be plenty of goodies coming your way across my social media channels starting Monday, November 15th and continuing all week from Las Vegas. We can't wait for you to join me... and we hope you enjoy tonight's fun from Floribama.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).