Sunday, May 8, 2016

DC SocialPulse: Real World Go Big or Go Home - "Tipping Point"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content 
and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long 
length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***


BY DC CUEVA                     
@DC408Dxtr / @DC408DxNow

As all of you enjoy this Mother's Day and Sunday Funday, welcome back again to DCBLOG as our coverage of the MTV Trifecta continues with Real World Go Big or Go Home from Las Vegas. Things have been heating up in the Las Vegas Valley, and Episode 7 was no exception.
   Last week, we had the toughest mission yet for the group when Kailah's hangover prior to a Challenge final-like hike saw her gut it out and barely escape being the first castmate to exit this season. The saga of her and Dione rolled on when her being excluded from the "Cool Kids" clique led to an argument. And continuing the old-school nature of this season, Chris made an emotional journey back to his birthplace of Salt Lake City to take a stand against his Mormon Church for discriminating the LGBT community.
   This week, the attention turns to three things: one, back to the drama that has defined much of the season when a trip to the gun range sees CeeJai struggle to keep her cool when Jenna triggers painful feelings of the emotional story we heard from her back at the beginning. But it's not all drama, as Dean officially begins a new era as a single man once again, and the roommates throw a surprise divorce party in a familiar place, which leads to an awkward hookup between him and a roommate. And amidst the buzz of her single "If Only," Sabrina pursues her musical dreams.
   We have the action, reaction and interaction from this Real World Thursday coming your way here, as well as the aftermath of Wednesday's premiere of The Challenge: Rivals III, and of course the cast's entry for Song of the Summer. And after the diary, on this Mother's Day Sunday DC ExtraTime has a special treat for you Trifecta fans, as we present a heart-warming story of a generous deed by a member of Team MTV. Considering what happened the last time we saw them on MTV, you'll won't believe who the person who is making this great gesture is.

- As we begin, please note there is explicit language in many of the tweets below, but they are kept uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
- Plus, if you haven't watched the episode yet, then do not proceed with reading this post. But need not worry...DCBLOG will compile all of these tweets into these posts after every episode so you won't be in the dark of how your favorites saw this all unfold.

For your fix of the week that was in the Real World, Join In with us next.


> Real World Thursday (and Challenge Hangover)
@MTVCeeJai: Happy Thursday Beautiful Tweeps❤️
@tweetatchris: At #JFK preparing to fly to #Utah for my sister's #BigFatMormonWedding. I'm live tweeting the whole thing lol https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChsxaHMWEAARcjo.jpg
‏@tweetatchris: #BigFatMormonWedding: Got my nails did for sister's #wedding. Can't wait 2 hear what my uncles think! 😈 #livetweet https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChszVHFWsAENBMv.jpg
‏@tweetatchris: #BigFatMormonWedding: This is the first time I've been back in #SaltLake since I left the #Mormon church on #RealWorldGoBig. #yikes #wedding
@RealWorldMTV: Will all the hate from the roommates send Jenna packing tonight? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChnlYZPVIAAvNM2.jpg
@itSabrinaK: Tonight's episode is fire πŸ’―⚡️
@Dean_BP: Cheers to Cinco de Mayo and #RealWorldGoBig 🍻
@RealWorldMTV: Ready for more roommates, hookups and crazy drama? It goes down every Thursday at 10/9c on #RealWorldGoBig.
@itSabrinaK: How do you feel about life? "It's great"
@RealWorldMTV: Will @Dean_BP and Kailah's flirtation lead to something more tonight?:
@MTVDIONE: Lost my phone in Vegas 2 weeks ago & I just got a txt "my friend found your phone, but he's out of town, is there a reward?" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
@RealWorldMTV: Jenna is excited for tonight's trip to the shooting range.
@MTV: Things are heating up between Dean and Kailah on tonight's @RealWorldMTV at 10/9c: http://on.mtv.com/26WQsIC
@MTVCeeJai: Are you all watching tonight? #RealWorldGoBig
‏@RealWorldMTV: Cheering for @Dean_BP and for a new episode tonight!
@RealWorldMTV: Me to all of the drama that's been going on lately...
@RealWorldMTV: Who is ready to get down with us at @Dean_BP's divorce party tonight?!

@ChallengeMTV: It's time to take a vote! Which teams do you think have the best chances at winning? http://on.mtv.com/1SP8xSE https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chs3YU_WMAA_Ujd.jpg
@MTVDevinWalker: Well my @ChallengeMTV cherry is officially popped. And the hangover is REAL
@CHEYnotShy: had too much fun watching @ChallengeMTV lastnight..did you like the first episode? #TheChallengeRivals3
@MtvJess: Feeling all the love @mtv @ChallengeMTV thanks y'all for watching πŸ’‹πŸ”₯
@MTVBananas:  Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't love to snap a Banana? #BananasDoingThings https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChtLtdBVIAEy_9N.jpg (Snapchat: YourBoyBananas)
@MtvJess: I know some @ChallengeMTV fans hate on the @AREUTHE1 but some of them are my boo-boo's 😍 #sorrynotsorry
@t_raines33: "@ANIUSHKA: Bummed @MTVBananas and @t_raines33 aren't bunking together Always fun with these two together" RT Stay tuned
@CamilaMTV: ✨πŸ’• @ Hollywood Center Studios https://www.instagram.com/p/BFCLR_fzEYg/
@ChallengeMTV: This is NOT the Rivals ur used to! #TheChallengeRivals3 made an insane return last night: http://on.mtv.com/1rwI2Hy https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChtlA8UWkAEaLk1.jpg
@blacuesta: What that mouth do? Talk a lot of shit https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChtqVSoU4AAYfpu.jpg
@MTVTV: Which new @ChallengeMTV team will have the toughest road ahead? #TheChallengeRivals3 https://t.co/BKgpayhSqr
@MtvNateSiebs: Broken legs but I chase perfection. These walls are my blank expression. My mind is a home I'm trapped in.. πŸ˜™πŸ’¨ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chtuau0UgAAOCfS.jpg
@ChallengeMTV: You better buckle up! #TheChallengeRivals3 is going to be a wild ride πŸš—πŸ’¨
@blacuesta: this fucking rihanna and calvin harris song is my fuckin jam
@blacuesta: @ChallengeMTV i am one of those serial repeat offenders......so I have listened to that song probably 50 times today give or take hahah
@vinnypig: A pig n 2 bulldogs walk into a park. Not a joke taking em to run off the adrenaline from #Rivals3 #vincesredemption https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChuevOLXAAEDdb0.jpg
@MtvJess: I hate when men say "so when you gonna cook for Me" as a pickup line.  i don't even wanna go out with you....umm bye 🏾️
@MtvJess: Be humble always, learning is a never ending course we run @iceculinary #proud
@t_raines33: Squad up #TheChallengeRivals3 #MTV #ChallengeFam @MTVBananas @banksy878 @TheMarkLong @KellyAnneJudd @MTVASHLEYBROOKE https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chu0z-YUYAApDlL.jpg
‏@blacuesta: So @MTV got us a gift.......prob not a good idea
@JennaCompono: “@anissa_pugh: I hope @NanyMTV and @JennaCompono kill it this season.” RT Oh u mean kill all the snacks!?... Check lmao
‏@JohnnyReilly_: "@shaynemarks9: @JohnnyReilly_ first one in the pit huh?” RT You know it, worst team there lets goooo
@JohnnyReilly_: @ChallengeMTV This a sick video #wheresReilly
@blacuesta: theres this 1 kid in my class that I could smack in the face but he makes me laugh so I won't kill him ill keep him around just for the luls
@MtvJess: HAPPY CINCO DE MAYOπŸ‡²πŸ‡½ catch me Hanging out on #TheChallengeRivals3 like a little piΓ±ata πŸ’‹ @ChallengeMTV @mtv https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChvVdeNXAAIh5V9.jpg
@MtvJess: Everyone is asking about my killer socks @mtv they're from @UnderArmour I wear them every season #love https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChvWgCmWMAAuo6t.jpg
@KikiMTV: So like does the one second clip they showed of me in a flashback mean I was technically on #TheChallengeRivals3 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ@ChallengeMTV

@VMilerman: Awkward moment when you get nervous to see your favorite artist,end up getting too tipsy,& trying to make out with them at the meet&greet..πŸ™ˆ
- @SylviaMTV: @VMilerman Smetta that call DRUNK not typsy! Love yoy
- @VMilerman: @SylviaMTV I was 5 jameos in and alone at a concert which I clearly should of been babysat at...
@VMilerman: I'll be honest, I'm literally the creepiest girl I know. Like, there is levels to lurk and I have master all seven.πŸ†
@ayiiia_eliza: Happy Cinco de Mayo to my latinos. ❤ Stand proud because the people making fun of it today are the reason we're celebrating Cinco de Mayo.
@ayiiia_eliza: "@ToriFiorenza: My reaction when Johnny talks about playing "fair"...are you serious?! #TheChallengeRivals3" RT @ToriFiorenza @ImSarahRice like he hasn't pulled the SAME move EVERY season. So ridiculous. lol
@vinnyfotimtv: I was not on @RealWorldMTV #TheChallengeRivals3 is there another Vinny on there lol I'm not him
@JayGMTV: Meet The Cast: Jay http://on.mtv.com/1Tv2ZsO  via @MTV. Can someone dl this video for me? We cant figure it out
@TheOfficial_CT: Out here in LA Pink Taco Cinco de Mayo and running into solid people... #sayin #patsnation https://www.instagram.com/p/BFDJg9ENTMS/
‏@brittany_baldi: It's all about #nhlplayoffs and the Pits VS Wash series is lit! Who is going forward!? πŸ’⭐️ 68%Penguins / 32%Capitals   112 votes•Final results
@ZAKLONGO: There no "i" in team... Just an "m, e" https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChtU2KdWwAIZKn5.jpg
@hbarfield13: Officially taking over Are You The Ones Snapchat account in 30 minutes. If you missed me I'm back 😏😈 #ayto3
@hbarfield13: Check out the official Are You The One Snapchat to see a day in the life of Hunter Barfield I've missed you all!!! Come check it out! #ayto3
@hbarfield13: The name to follow to see me all day is areyouthe1
@hbarfield13: So everyone go add areyouthe1 to see a day in the life of me! Can't wait to see you all there!
@AREUTHE1: I've got a treat for you πŸ˜‹. Hunter from #AYTO Season 3 is taking over our Snapchat RIGHT NOW! πŸ‘»: areyouthe1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cht5dJPVEAA4yN9.jpg
@alecgonzz12: Keep ya feelings off Twitter. Twitter is for things like how ham your gna go on your chipotle burrito bowl
@MaybachDiamonds: I'm headlining the Tampa Improv on May 18th. This is the show to see https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cht-QKbXIAAcZk-.jpg

@RealWorldMTV: There's just 3 hours until a major brawl breaks out on #RealWorldGoBig:
- @BunimMurray: @RealWorldMTV Guys -- the one you've been waiting for -- it's TONIGHT!!!!
@BunimMurray: 'What's wrong with hot tubs and hookups?' Jon Murray on The Real World: https://t.co/ukahr64BIT
@RealWorldMTV: Someone's got moooooves! Catch the #RealWorldGoBig cast dancing it up in 2 hours.
@mtvcanada: Things go from 0 to πŸ’― with @MTVCeeJai tonight at 10e/7p on @RealWorldMTV. Sneak peek: https://www.facebook.com/MTVCanada/posts/10156963276130492 …
@MTVCeeJai: Sorry guys been uploading a file so I couldn't use my phone... But ya better balee I'm bizack!!!!! #LiveAndDirect tweeting til my πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎs hurt
@MTVCeeJai: @Dean_BP @MTVDIONE @tweetatchris @itSabrinaK I hope you fart knockers are live tweeting tonight!!! #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: No lie I've been laying here getting weak from Friday after next on @MTV cracks me up every time
@MTVCeeJai: I swear I was a single black mother in this house!!! #RealWorldGoBig Buuuutt just like POP I held it down #MamaBear🐻 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chu-6ScXEAAe0GL.jpg
@RealWorldMTV: There's just ONE HOUR until we hear the beautiful sounds of #RealWorldGoBig on @MTV.
@MTVDIONE: Totally forgot I'm on the west coast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Forget my last tweet I WILL be live tweet/pregaminy my tonight


> AS THEY SAW IT: "The Tipping Point"
@RealWorldMTV: Let's do this thing! #RealWorldGoBig starts NOW on @MTV πŸ‘
@RealWorldMTV: πŸƒ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: LV MARATHON WITH A BOTTLE OF VODKA😈
@RealWorldMTV: Saaaang, @itSabrinaK! #RealWorldGoBig
- @MTVCeeJai: @RealWorldMTV Yaaaaassss
@RealWorldMTV: .@Dean_BP is out here... #RealWordGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: I see what ya did there, @MTVDIONE... 🐜🌱 #RealWorldGoBig
‏@MTVDIONE: WANNA SEE MY PENTHOUSE?
@MTVDIONE: Dammmm @MTVCeeJai #coldblooded
@RealWorldMTV: Hey, Kailah and @Dean_BP... #RealWorldGoBig
@Dean_BP: I swear I got played like shit on this show lol they stay saying I don't have any game but let's talk about what they didn't show😴
@RealWorldMTV: OMG this is the best mission 🎀 @itSabrinaK @jenstaxo #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: When you realize that @Dean_BP is technically still married... #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: Rattin around on them hoverboards with @Dean_BP
@MTVDIONE: #BANGBANG
@RealWorldMTV: πŸ’₯πŸ™‰πŸ’₯ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: #OPENMIND @MTVCeeJai  Luv yew baby gurl
@MTVDIONE: That's 50 cal sniper rifle was LEGIT
@MTVDIONE: #blowgun 😈😈😈
@RealWorldMTV: Something tells me this van talk is about to get really real. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: #Ignorance
@RealWorldMTV: Do you agree with Jenna in this situation? #RealWorldGoBig  58%No, she's totally wrong. / 42%Yes, she has a point.  1,819 votes•Final results
@Dean_BP: #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: .@MTVDIONE and everyone else rn. #RealWorldGoBig
@Dean_BP: #RealWorldGoBig #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Lol there's always a BeyoncΓ© #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Nag #RealWorldGoBig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@RealWorldMTV: I love @itSabrinaK's attitude. πŸ™ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: #BEER
‏@MTVCeeJai: @itSabrinaK #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: S/o to @BangerBrewing #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: Here it comes  #DTLV
@MTVCeeJai: #DTLV #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: What inspiring lyrics, guys. Lyric ninjas right here. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: #DTLV #downtolickvagina #grammy
@MTVCeeJai: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: @tweetatchris is always with the bars #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I'm the manager #DTLV #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: .@MTVCeeJai's story kills me every time. #RealWorldGoBig
- @MTVCeeJai: @RealWorldMTV It's people out there who has a story way worst and are afraid to share it. I just want them to know that it's ok.
@marcusuntrell: My hear goes out to @MTVCeeJai! Now I wish I would've been chosen by the producers. I would've hugged her everyday! #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Thanks @kitfoxrw thanks for making this moment beautiful #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: πŸ‘€ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Dean don't leave us #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I love @itSabrinaK #RealWorldGoBig
‏@MTVCeeJai: We're going to LA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸ½ #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: πŸŽ‰ DIVORCE PARTY FOR @DEAN_BP πŸŽ‰ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Or nah #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Deanie Weenie you about to get it on boah #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Watch me work #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: Have fun having sex off camera @Dean_BP
@MTVDIONE: @MTVCeeJai already knows I put in work/I was at the bar
‏@MTVDIONE: DIVORCE PARTY. 😈
@RealWorldMTV: Operation: Kidnap Dean. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I like that #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: Kidnap his ass @MTVCeeJai @Dean_BP
@MTVCeeJai: Ballin #RealWorldGoBig
‏@RealWorldMTV: Walk in on your friend's divorce party like... #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Wadduh fooo #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: #TAKEN
@MTVCeeJai: we be sooooo πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #RealWorldGoBig @MTVDIONE @Dean_BP
@MTVCeeJai: Thank you @Palms for an awesome night #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: When is the #RealWorldGoBig cast gonna throw ME a kickass party? 🎈
@MTVCeeJai: And yes I brought all these people out wassssssuuuuuhhhh. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: What you gone do #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: I see you, Kailah... πŸ‘€ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: But that's your brother tho #RealWorldGoBig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MTVCeeJai: Is there something else though #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: All I'ma say is "what I tell you"!!!! #RealWorldGoBig πŸ˜‚πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
@MTVCeeJai: @Dean_BP beautiful inside and out.... Love you dude!!! Lol #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Family portrait #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: You ok Jenna??? #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. #RealWorldGoBig
‏@MTVCeeJai: I'm always so worried about my kids #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: OOOKAY. #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Who is better for Kailah? #RealWorldGoBig  82%Dean / 18%Dione   511 votes•Final results
@RealWorldMTV: I literally have NO idea what's going on right now. #RealWorldGoBig
‏@RealWorldMTV: I just really need this @itSabrinaK & Jenna track ASAP. πŸ‘‚ #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: #RealWorldGoBig @itSabrinaK bout to blow 😌😌😌😌
- @RealWorldMTV: @MTVCeeJai owwww Owww. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: #RealWorldGoBig voices in the house
@MTVCeeJai: πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Bobby baby #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Oh, you fancy huh? 🍽 #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Cmon man #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Amen @itSabrinaK #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: I. Can't. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I'm sorry #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Then she come in whispering #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: It's still not enough #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Ima bang for the service industry #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: THIS IS ALL HAPPENING #RealWorldGoBig
@_sherycee: @MTVDIONE face is priceless #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVDIONE: GETT EMMMMM @MTVCeeJai
‏@MTVCeeJai: Shit they didn't show: "You lucky I don't want to go home." -Jenna. Who you're threatening #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Are you #TeamCeeJai or #TeamJenna? #RealWorldGoBig  75%CeeJai / 25%Jenna  725 votes•Final results
@MTVCeeJai: "@melonhex: TBH I can't believe *this* is the moment @MTVCeeJai blows up. It was shady AF but she's done so much worse! #RealWorldGoBig" RT Sometimes the smallest things can have the effect of major things #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: "@Robyn32: @MTVCeeJai yelling at Jenna like EVERY Black momma yells at their kids before they get a whooping! πŸ˜‚ #RealWorldGoBig” RT On my life #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I had to repent #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Who go this ish #RealWorldGoBig
@shay91_: "dont you curse at me. I'm talking about the lord" - @MTVCeeJai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #RealWorld #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: “@BrytBrat23: Jenna deserves whatever happens to her at this point. @MTVCeeJai has been extremely patient with her for a long while now. #RealWorldGoBig” RT Thank yooooouuuu
@RealWorldMTV: Ready to rap? This is one after show that you don't want to miss, and it's all happening NOW 🎡
@MTVCeeJai: That's my girl @nessnitty #RealWorld #RealTalk
- @RealWorldMTV: @MTVCeeJai πŸ™πŸΌ #RealWorldGoBig
‏@RealWorldMTV: Dean, don't even try to say you were on auto-pilot... πŸ€” #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Lol #RealWorldGoBig
@marlymonroe: @MTVCeeJai is the prettiest girl in the house HANDS DOWN!!! #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Ima speak on it #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Cuz you are #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Tfw you gotta address your almost hookup in public #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Lol so how am I fake #RealWorldGoBig I say how I feel to your face
@MTVCeeJai: @MTVDIONE is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@RealWorldMTV: Friendship goals #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I just want mine #RealWorldGoBig #RealTalk #aftershow
@MTVCeeJai: “@taynaelaine24: @MTVCeeJai seriously the most well educated woman  to have ever been on the real world. I pray you do some challenges” rt Bless you 😘
‏@MTVCeeJai: This same damn heavy breathing commercial come on lol it's nice though #RealTalk #RealWorldGoBig #aftershow
@MTVCeeJai: #RealTalk #RealWorldGoBig #aftershow  dump
@MTVCeeJai: Kailah is cute though #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: You hear your significant other talking smack about you to their friend. Date or dump them? #RealWorldGoBig  11%Date / 89%Dump  435 votes•Final results
@MTVCeeJai: “@_NashleyP_: AUSTIN @MTVCeeJai calling out the golden ****** and lol @MTVDIONE dump that....@nessnitty exchange juices... haha” rt It gets real here #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Your significant other forgets your birthday. Date or dump them? #RealWorldGoBig  39%Date / 61%Dump  4,193 votes•Final results
@MTVCeeJai: We can sing together daddy #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: Hmm these questions seem to be hitting home for the cast... #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: My girls πŸ‘― #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: #ChallengeRivalsIII is just 😩😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #RealWorldGoBig
‏@MTVCeeJai: Yaaaaassss #RealWorldGoBig @itSabrinaK Respect me I respect you!!
@RealWorldMTV: .@itSabrinaK, I love your puns. #RealWorldGoBig
@RealWorldMTV: MY EARS ARE BEING BLESSED RN. #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: “@GaZaPTSCFAM: @MTVCeeJai you know if you do rivals they gunna give you Jenna as your partner “ rt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@RealWorldMTV: Here we go... #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Showtime #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: That's right @tweetatchris #RealWorldGoBig
‏@RealWorldMTV: #DTLV 🎢 #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Energy fellas #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: I'm the cookie Lyons of this #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Y'all see me on the beats #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Are ya DTLV #RealWorldGoBig
@MTVCeeJai: Thank you @nessnitty #RealWorldGoBig #RealTalk #AfterShow
@RealWorldMTV: Thanks for watching + tweeting with me, and see you next Thursday for an all-new #RealWorldGoBig!
@Dean_BP: DTLV Unedited Remix snippet 😈😜 full song coming soon😌 #RealWorldGoBig https://www.instagram.com/p/BFDQZFjo9yE/
@MTVCeeJai: Thanks for watching and tweeting with us guys #RealWorldGoBig I know it's slick a job lol


> After Hours and Weekend Hangover (plus Birthdays & Graduations)
@RealWorldMTV: Woaaaah, West Coast. Turn on the TV because #RealWorldGoBig begins NOW!
@MTVCeeJai: “@lmfao_xe: @MTVCeeJai told everybody last week that said its not that deep its just a tip that this was a build up from all the ignorant shit shes done" RT And it's more than a tip. If every1 tips $20 and one person tips $5, they're only gonna remember that $5. We go out as a group and are represented as one unit. If one person messes up, it falls back on every1.
@ImSarahRice: I won't lie, I blushed a bit when @tjlavin &@mtvbananas called my move the most strategic one in challenge history 😊 #honored
@CaraMariaMTV: Throwback to that one time in turkey..... #catoverwater #mtv #challenge #upperbody https://www.instagram.com/p/BFDiJ2hHivJ/
@MtvJess: Sweet dreams y'all πŸ™πŸ½ say your prayers and call your mom to tell her goodnight! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChwMxmYW0AAMFcS.jpg
@CamilaMTV:  Culver City, CA
This girl. πŸ’₯πŸ”₯ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE
@NanyMTV: "@BigMamaaaa_: Im screaming @NanyMTV reaction to skydiving is me AF πŸ˜‚ hell to the no I would fight TJ" rt Lol yes girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
@AbramBoise: Having a great time working @InvictusOrlando, heading for Miami after & realized @rachel_fitness is there! Old friends in so many places:)

@MTVTV: Can Kailah and @MTVDIONE's ex live under the same @RealWorldMTV roof? https://t.co/Ylzo39pc3b
@RealWorldMTV: Are you DTLV? Get more of @MTVDIONE, @tweetatchris and @Dean_BP's *sexual* rap here: http://on.mtv.com/1WIuxjp
- @MTVCeeJai: @RealWorldMTV Keep it going y'all πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
@tweetatchris: My sister's #BigFatMormonWedding is going down TODAY. And we're ready to rumble... #livetweet
@tweetatchris: I prayed to #Mormon God for sun today and then I remembered he's not real. #RainyDays #BigFatMormonWedding
@MTVCeeJai: “@derekscully68: @MTVCeeJai you're an amazing person but you shouldn't let your anger get the best of you lol I'd be pissed too though" RT Anger hasn't got the best of me yet but I feel you. Lol that wasn't anger that was being pissed off.
@RealWorldMTV: Welcome to the carnival! @MTVDIONE's crew hits #RealWorldGoBig next Thursday at 10/9c.
@MTVCeeJai: I wanna take a second to thank God for the creation of @nessnitty on today!!! Girl you freakin rock HAPPY BDAYYYY❣πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆSo glad to say I kno u!
@MTVCeeJai: But you was mad about a stripper who we won't ever see again #RealWorldGoBig Oh, and you have a BF??πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€” lol
@RealWorldMTV: Saxophones and zebras make up @Redfoo's insane night in Vegas.
@MTVCeeJai: I'm a fool to think some of you will understand the struggle of being black in America. You're not black or close to it so how would u know?
@MTVCeeJai: Jenna stands up 4 what she believes, she's being her and not compromising for liberals vs But CeeJai stands up and she's self-centered πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@RealWorldMTV: We threw a major divorce party on last night's #RealWorldGoBig:
@feelabrussel: @MTVCeeJai is the MVP of @RealWorldMTV season now. Your behavior on this gun episode was great. So much respect.
@MTVCeeJai: "@feelabrussel: @MTVCeeJai is the MVP of @RealWorldMTV season now. Your behavior on this gun episode was great. So much respect." RT Thank you😊😊
‏@MTVCeeJai: "@feelabrussel: @MTVCeeJai @RealWorldMTV your mom would be so proud. You've been so gracious and mature. Such a breath of fresh air on @RealWorldMTV" RT Thank you❤️

@BombshellChels: Guess who's tweeting during her graduation πŸ™‹πŸ½πŸŽ“
@itSabrinaK: Graduation today. It just got realπŸ’―
@BombshellChels: Officially a UCF Grad πŸŽ“πŸ’›
@MTVCeeJai: @itSabrinaK I'm so proud to call you my friend/sister/Roomie for life Congrats babygirlπŸŽ“ #SheDidIt πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChyzALMU4AA4KUU.jpg
@MTVCeeJai: Words can't explain how proud I am of her!!!!!!!! @itSabrinaK you're amazing me day by day!
@CHEYnotShy: Congratulations @BombshellChels for graduating today!!! So proud of you πŸ’•
@MTVCeeJai: Who graduates college and your show is on tv!!???? @itSabrinaK THATS WHO!!! That's my girl!!❤️❤️  #GodBless
@KikiMTV: Big congratulations goes out to one of my best friends, @BombshellChels You're a college grad! Welcome to the club babe!! Love you!! πŸŽ“πŸ‘‘πŸ’˜
- @BombshellChels: @KikiMTV thank you love you πŸ‘―❤️
@in_my_SHEETS: @BombshellChels congrats on graduating! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’Έ 😊
- @BombshellChels: @in_my_SHEETS thank you 😚
@BombshellChels: Today has been .... πŸ’• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChzMtQnWwAA2rMa.jpg
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Guess I should be nice. But seriously congrats boo! Major accomplishment #psychology @BombshellChels πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ❤️❤️❤️
- @BombshellChels: @MTV_TeeBoogie still hate you, don't get it twisted. Thank you 😊

@MTV_Candice: Let me go get some coffee and catch up on last night's episode of The Real World. ..
@vinnyfotimtv: Baby Gianna 19inches 7lbs 9 ounces #daddysgirl https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChyLlcjUoAAZuwC.jpg
@ChallengeMTV: The #BarbieBeast has returned and of course she SLAYED the first Challenge! πŸ’…
- @JennaCompono: @ChallengeMTV lmao I am something else man
@JennaCompono: Social media has enabled cowards to disrespect people without fear of consequence. I'm sure word choice would be a lot different in person πŸ‘‘
- ‏@vinnypig: @JennaCompono Couldn't of said it better myself πŸ‘πŸ·
- @JennaCompono: ‏@vinnypig That was for you 😁
@MTVBananas: "@ainsleycd: Wes being back makes me very happy. #TheChallengeRivals3” RT Said no one ever! @WestonBergmann #TheChallengeRivals3
- @WestonBergmann: @MTVBananas @ainsleycd bully
- @MTVBananas: “@WestonBergmann: @jenaivue @MTVBananas @ainsleycd seriously, can you make him be nicer. He's messing with my vibes.” RT And torturing your soul! Oh wait.... #TheChallengeRivals3
- @WestonBergmann: @MTVBananas @jenaivue @ainsleycd Johnny "Broken Record" Bananas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@WestonBergmann: @dt53188 @NanyMTV thank you for putting my name first, where it belongs #teamwesnany
- @NanyMTV: @WestonBergmann πŸ™„ whatever you say Weston!
@WestonBergmann: @challengecrazed @NanyMTV omg, Nany, you have Nansters that come to your defense.
- @NanyMTV: @WestonBergmann Lol sure do. Better be nice! 😈
@NicolexoRamos: "@ChallengeMTV: Let the drunken madness begin! #TheChallengeRivals3 " RT @NanyMTV  your face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: This is me after a long day of work 🍌😴
@MTVBananas: "@Sarah_Cole52: Finally watching #Rivals3 & I spy @MTVBananas wearing that Diem bracelet ♡♡" RT Always and Forever πŸ™πŸ‘Ό #DiemStrong
@MtvJess: "@matt_marcello: @MtvJess seemed like you guys got along at the 8 hour Portland Reunion, idk why she's sayin all that πŸ˜•" RT That's what I'm saying. @ThatCoral any explanation....
- @ThatCoral: @MtvJess @matt_marcello JESS. I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE if I hurt your feelings or said anything bad about your shorts.Just being silly here.
@MtvJess: "@ThatCoral: @DQ_the_Man @MtvJess @Thetrollqueenx3 That was FAR from hateful.I really like Jess and was just getting a laugh.Sorry Miss Jess.No hate here" RT Girl you had me wound up like a damn fire truck....🚨
- @MtvJess: @ThatCoral Girl my dad don't like those shorts either πŸ˜‚ but not my fault he had babies with a Latina. #bigbootyprobs
- @MtvJess: @ThatCoral We're good.
@MTVBananas: We're back to set the record straight... Still those cousins who you love to hate πŸŒπŸ– @vinnypig #TheChallengeRivals3 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch0DwTNVIAA7GEs.jpg
@MTVBananas: @TheCoachESPN: Did you feel like it was men playing with kids because of how many from "are you the one". Didn't seem fair. Lol https://twitter.com/mtvbananas/status/728742891393159169 …” RT Let's just say this wasn't the deepest draft class Coach! #TheChallengeRivals3 @vinnypig
@blacuesta: I'm going to a silent disco tomorrow 😭😭😭crying happy tears @soexperience
@brittany_baldi: Keep making yourself better ⭐️let the light in #FridayFeeling
@cohuttaMTV: I gave my @UnderArmour shoes from @ChallengeMTV #TheRuins to my dad. He still wears them ha. That was 7 yrs ago 😐. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chy1AMdUgAASU3E.jpg
@itsnouistew: the best of season 3 ❤️ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch0ZeJmXAAIb0XJ.jpg

‏@itSabrinaK: Last of the graduation ceremonies and ill officially be a graduate of the class of 2016. Doing big things this year so get ready
@itSabrinaK: Graduation look of the day courtesy of @madonna clothing line https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch3S7HPVIAAYnt0.jpg
@itSabrinaK: We're doing it and even bigger things. The journey is just beginning https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch3yjCjUYAE6HQe.jpg
- @MTVCeeJai: @itSabrinaK My baby❤️
@itSabrinaK: These two.. No words can describe the support they have given me https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch4H2hGXIAAADEL.jpg
@tweetatchris: Back to where it all began... #Mormon #LDS #SaltLakeCity #EXMORMON https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch5PbjuVEAAtq50.jpg
@blacuesta: Happy almost birthday to me bitches! #may7 #24 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch1HVNeUgAEKNw9.jpg
@MTV_JESS: #happybirthday to my babyyyyy ❤️ i can't even begin to describe how… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGzPrfD-fbGdX9HXq12WVu0N4_pV5u992bbvY0/ …
@MtvJess: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL @blacuesta πŸ’‹πŸ’•
@banksy878: On the bus ready to conquer the #spartanbeast https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch3IOn4VEAAA6vL.jpg
@banksy878: @caramariamtv #spartanrace #beastmode finished πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» https://www.instagram.com/p/BFH3dXmEMqu/
@ChallengeMTV: What did you think about @CHEYnotShy & @MTVDevinWalker? #TheChallengeRivals3 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch3oFRFXIAErMsX.jpg
- @MTVDevinWalker: @ChallengeMTV @CHEYnotShy be honest everyone we're far and away the fan favorites 🍻
‏@BritniNicol: FINALLY watching my babies @CHEYnotShy & @MTVDevinWalker on @TheChallengeMTV and couldn't be more excited☺️😍
- @CHEYnotShy: ‏@BritniNicol 😘 yay!
@JordanW_usa: When ball is life. HBD @frankcsweeney We'd follow you into ANY arcade. @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BFHYpFlOrHn/
@RobinMTV14: Thanks @MTVTV  #rivals3 for reminding me how old I'm getting. I think I personally only knew 6 cast members this time. #challengevet
@RobinMTV14: Im a huge fan of the show are you the one, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to seeing them on the challenges. Although the ones they cast are great. Kinda like the fresh meat kids and the spring break ones that became challenge Vets. #Rivals3


> Fan's View with DC & Andrew
@dc408dxnow: As we begin, Dione has made some cards here for a party. And let's rise for the performing of the national anthem, performed by @itSabrinaK.
@dc408dxnow: And there's Jenna. Obviously there's been a lot of drama w/ our friends here past couple days amidst this excitement in the Trifecta
@dc408dxnow: There's not been much drama involving Dean during the season, but tonight there's gonna be a party in his honor to celebrate a divorce.
@dc408dxnow: Kailah likes Dean. He's a calm person compared to the rest of the guys, and he's a good guy compared to what we've seen with Jungle Boy.
@dc408dxnow: Chris spits out a verse in the house, and there's a mission for @itSabrinaK & Jenna. And almost on cue, their musical dreams come true.
@dc408dxnow: And now they have to come up w/ a song here to record later. Meanwhile, Dean has a divorce hearing down the I-15. CeeJai just being herself.
‏@dc408dxnow: Now they're headed to the gun shop for some shots fired... Literally. And learning more about CeeJai & what happened that fateful day
@dc408dxnow: I think we saw Jenna shoot some in her tape, and CeeJai getting into how this thing goes. And there the goodies there & gun talk here.
‏@dc408dxnow: And as they talk gun control on ride back, this is just months after that shooting that took place w/ a WA news crew live on TV last year.
@dc408dxnow: Getting to see how that tough process of composing a song, takes all that time to put together a piece of musical poetry that moves people.
@dc408dxnow: And now the guys are putting together a song of their own and want to be the next boy band. Maybe not w/ a track as explicit as that perhaps
@dc408dxnow: @MTVCeeJai alone in the confessional expressing how much she misses her parents after the tragic manner that they were taken away from her.
@dc408dxnow: Dean's party now. And they're inviting just about everyone in DTLV to this bash for this man who's now single after this marital breakup.
@dc408dxnow: Vegas is a popular destination for those who have survived the trauma of signing those papers after a marriage didn't go well as planned.
@dc408dxnow: And now the girls are auditioning to get on the Kings dance crew. And speaking of that, they're in the Palms basketball super suite.
@dc408dxnow: We saw this suite on Grantland when Bill Simmons talked to TJ about the Challenge. This hotel was owned by the onetime owner of the Kings.
@dc408dxnow: And now this suite that is suited to an NBA player w/ 10-ft high doors, a court and much more now sees a divorce party take place right here
@dc408dxnow: And there is @Dean_BP. Newly single, ready to mingle and feeling like a king in this court w/ friends & roomies all around. #DCRealWorld
@dc408dxnow: And what's this? Dean in the bubbly hot tub flirting with Kailah.  Did I say that? Are we looking at a possible threesome? #DCRealWorld
@dc408dxnow: And as they're home and taking a selfie... Poor Jenna, she just can't seem to get a break in trying to take that pic for the scrapbook.
‏@dc408dxnow: Chris the ref wants to know what happened. Kailah & Dean share a kiss. And now they're on the patio & the first girl w/ two roommate kisses
@dc408dxnow: Sabrina & Jenna at the studio to record w/ Frankie the producer. Definitely most fun mission so far: no worries about getting hurt here.
@dc408dxnow: Wrote about this musical heritage of RW on blog, they've just announced Unplugged will return this year along w/ new music shows there.
@dc408dxnow: So this is the big wigs' answer to everyone about that, plus the VMAs will be at MSG for the first time week after Rio
@dc408dxnow: Meanwhile, there's disconnect w/ producer and Jenna about this. Now will she get to record & follow through on this thing?
@dc408dxnow: Group having dinner at the Plaza in DTLV. Vegas has become a eater's paradise since those days of the cheap buffets all those years ago
‏@dc408dxnow: And Jenna being cheap w/ those tips. Now CeeJai going off over Jenna and I feel there's gonna be fireworks when they arrive back home.
@dc408dxnow: Now we've got something brewing w/ CeeJai & Jenna over this tip. Are we revisiting that day in PDX again? Looks so now... #DCRealWorld
@dc408dxnow: Everyone going out except for Jenna. And now everyone's going up against her. She's so strong to get through this hurricane she's facing.
@CSUGradAkirk: @itSabrinaK  you can sang girl looking forward to your future in my music #realworldgbgh
@CSUGradAkirk: Worst feeling ever I bet is having a chick ask your boy if you have game  @Dean_BP  am I right #realworldgbgh
@CSUGradAkirk: Awesome that Jenna and @itSabrinaK get to explore there talent in Vegas #realworldgbgh
@CSUGradAkirk: I'm so glad @Dean_BP gets a storyline #realworldgbgh
‏@CSUGradAkirk: There Jenna goes again smh #realworldgbgh
@CSUGradAkirk: All for @tweetatchris  @MTVDIONE  and @Dean_BP for making there own song hahahaha hilarious #realworldgbgh
@CSUGradAkirk: @MTVCeeJai is so extremely strong idk what I'd do without my parents  right now your great @MTVCeeJai
@CSUGradAkirk: I love doughnuts even more now hahahaha #realworldgobig
@CSUGradAkirk: This episode is proving why @Dean_BP is the best guy on this season he's the man #RealWordGoBig
@CSUGradAkirk: If only @infinit1__  was the producer like he was with @TheJDeezy
@CSUGradAkirk: Don't agree with everything @MTVCeeJai  said but like the fiesty side of her #realworldgobig
- ‏@MTVCeeJai: @CSUGradAkirk Lemme know what you disagree w/ so I can better explain. #RealWorldGoBig
- @CSUGradAkirk: @MTVCeeJai  you saying you can barely stand looking at her face probably did it for me it's no big deal not mad at ya or nothing Jenna's very pretty I get she's got the mouth on her so maybe that affects how you look at someone nothing wrong with that
-  ‏@MTVCeeJai: @CSUGradAkirk And everything that glitters ain't gold. Just cause one may be easy on the eyes, doesn't make them appeasing to all
- @CSUGradAkirk: @MTVCeeJai I hear ya no worries still love ya on the show cee jai
- ‏@MTVCeeJai: @CSUGradAkirk How would u feel lookin at a person who bluntly disrespects you? Every time you look fwd to helping, them they eff u
- @CSUGradAkirk: @MTVCeeJai I see your point cee jai I get Jenna was probably incredibly hard to live with
@CSUGradAkirk: Love @itSabrinaK  as a blonde but even more as a brunette :) #RealWordGoBig
@CSUGradAkirk: Both Jenna and @itSabrinaK are great singers I prefer Sabrina slightly tho #realtalk

▪     ▪     ▪ 

Well, Jenna has been at the heart of drama throughout this season and no different this week, as she got into it with CeeJai after they went to the gun range, and memories of what happened to her at the beginning of this season came up once again. A night out on the town saw Jenna give only a small tip to those in the workers at the end, and after getting into words afterwards a fight with CeeJai now seems only inevitable. This week's mission saw Sabrina pursue her musical dreams with a producer, as did Jenna as well. And the roommates went to the basketball suite in the Palms hotel for a divorce party for Dean, and led to a hook-up with roommate Kailah in the hot tub. No wonder why he's the cool one of this cast and this week was the week where he finally got to be in the spotlight. We'll have more on the WRAP coming up on Tuesday. Now, a special treat...


 #DCExtraTime 
NIA & JAKE

For those like myself who is both an MTV Trifecta fan and is social friendly, I have grown a rapport with most of the MTV family since I joined Twitter some four years ago. This includes a strong bond with each entirely-new cast of the ecosystem - whether it'd be a new set of Real World roommates since St. Thomas or the three previous Are You The One? casts, and just Friday I gave a follow to most of the AYTO Season 4 cast.
   Included in that list is Portland: the last of the traditional Real World seasons with no twist for the seven strangers to worry about. It was the first Trifecta season that MTV Insider and webcast host Brian Cohen got to cover in doing cast interviews, while one of the first DCBLOG posts that I did here was a Forum post on the Reunion. There in the Pearl District, we saw Averey & Johnny's romance, Jordan getting into it with everyone, J-Deezy recording, Princess Jess and Anastasia, and Joi too. And of course, as Brian alluded to on his shows they've become a great Challenge class as well, with finals appearances and a win in their first three starts, and PDX will be well represented this time around.
   There's no doubt who the most-memorable castmate of season 28, and that would be Nia Moore for all of what we saw on that season. And what happened at the end of that stay there in Portland remains burned on our brains, as was what happened on Exes 2 when a shot to be in the final was taken away from her before the last Dome. We will not discuss what happened there in further detail in this ExtraTime piece with respect to sensitivity, as the focus of this story is much more on the positive side. And if you've got a tissue box handy, you might have a tear in your eye after you read this story here on this Mother's Day. So, here it is...

On Easter Sunday, Nia met a homeless person she met on the streets in the Atlanta area named Jake, who's been living without a home for over a year after losing his job and has very little money. Since then, his life has changed for the worse: his mom passed away from cancer, and he himself contracted the HIV virus - and in turn AIDS, as well as leukemia. Despite all this, he still remains optimistic about life and his future with no negativity whatsoever and always having a bright outlook on life in spite of the tough conditions he's gone through recently. Nia says, "I found his courage and optimism to be quite admirable," and she decided to pay it forward and help Jake out by creating a Go Fund Me fundraiser to raise enough money to facilitate his living expenses in the short term towards potentially regaining a more normal life down the road.
   Nia has already helped Jake out with food stamps for groceries and toiletries, providing money for public transport, applying for a new ID and social security card, and given a government-issued temporary cell phone. And the temporary plan Jake has is to stay in a low-cost motel in the Atlanta area for a few weeks and much-needed sleep in a comfortable bed, as well as a safe bank account as well. She adds, "He is a really good kid with a big heart, and he is absolutely committed to picking himself up off the ground and changing his circumstances. I want to do everything I possibly can to help him see to it."
   After she created the fundraiser and got the word out to her social followers, the support for Jake was immediate. Within five hours of the appeal being made, $1,035 was raised - including an $800 donation, accounting for half of their $2,000 goal; which as this is being posted, an additional $300 has been raised. When Nia brought Jake to his motel, he was overwhelmed by the public's support in finally being able to sleep in his own bed, get a much-needed long bath, and having quality food in his fridge instead of the cold food he founds in trash cans. She posted on the page afterwards, "I'm just so grateful that we were able to do this for him, because everyone deserves a little piece of happiness...even when life tells us we can't have it. Despite having AIDS and Leukemia, Jake always reminds me of the countless things he has to be thankful for, and how optimistic he is about his future. His bravery and strength are truly remarkable."
   With new ID cards and a birth certificate now in hand, the focus now have is to now find the appropriate resources to Jake to get medication for his illnesses. Their other goal is to look for permanent housing, all with eyes on regaining employment, and to say goodbye to the tough times he has endured the past year. Nia added in an additional IG post, "It truly shows me how much you guys love and support me, my endeavors and my efforts to sprinkle a little love around this world. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. A million times over. I love you guys to the moon and back, no words can describe what all of this means to me, and especially him. I met him on Easter Sunday, and never thought I even had the capacity to really change someone's life, but with your help it's been proven that together we can do anything."

When you go to work every day, chances are you'll find a person on the streets who has nothing but the clothes on their back and limited resources to rely on to get through their day. Homelessness has remained a major problem in American society despite this being one of the world's richest countries with a quality of life unsurpassed anywhere. And as you read this post, at last count the number of homeless people living in the United States is at over 610,000 people, but there has been recent progress of reducing the amount of people living in the streets of the nation's 9th largest metropolis and a one-time Olympic city with shelters and the like being opened to them.
   Much in the same way that cancer survivor Kasey Harvey has brought a sense of humbleness to the persona that is Johnny Bananas, Jake has brought some sense of reflection to Nia after what we've seen from her on her two Challenges and on Real World Portland. After reading this story, it's likely the opinions you have of her as a person overall, not the Nia that we saw on TV, will have changed after doing something as good as anyone can do: meet a random stranger in the streets who has suffered so much, both emotionally and physically, .
   To do your part to help out Jake, go to the Go Fund Me fundraising site at gofundme.com. Thanks Nia for doing this great deed, I've won more respect for you and hope all's well with you.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪ 

That will do it for the 'Pulse of Episode 7 of Real World Go Big or Go Home. In case you missed it, yesterday on Kentucky Derby Day we posted the 'Pulse of The Challenge: Rivals III premiere, as we covered an unexpected hook-up, a power team and skydiving from Wednesday night. DC WRAP will recap this week's double shot of the Trifecta here coming up on Tuesday as we review both episodes, plus the Winners' List and news of new babies in the Trifecta and down by the 'Shore.
   Also included is an ExtraTime essay on the unlikely run of Leicester City to the English Premier League title, and given the immense worldwide interest in the Foxes after clinching their title last Monday and them lifting the Premier League trophy yesterday at home, it is also posted as a separate post on its own for the good number of sports and football fans in our audience, in case you don't to scroll all the way down for it.
   And a reminder to follow DCNOW for live tweets of new episodes of The Dude Perfect Show and Catfish in the build-up to mid-week and new episodes of the Trifecta. Until we talk to you then, thanks for reading and Happy Mother's Day to you and yours.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).