Friday, May 27, 2016

MTV Trifecta: Countdown to Are You The One? Season 4

BY DC CUEVA                     
@DC408Dxtr / @DC408DxNow

As we kick off this Memorial Day Weekend and the unofficial start of summer, welcome once again to the ongoing saga of drama, unpredictability and craziness that is the MTV Trifecta, covered by the fan blog that covers it best - DCBLOG. We're four episodes into the newest season of The Challenge: Rivals III which has had plenty of drama so far down in Mexico, and Real World: Go Big or Go Home has just wrapped in Las Vegas last night in chaotic fashion, and of course we'll recap them this weekend. But as one show steps aside, another is ready to take the spotlight in the newcomer of the three shows that this site surrounds like no other.
   It's Season 4 of Are You The One?, and it becomes, in Challenge lingo, a veteran as it enters its senior stage with some shoes to fill: the first season and the original cast is the most recent example of a perfect cast and a great season. Season 2 had the 11th girl (and have already made lots of news south of the border), Season 3 was the most controversial, and they all have something in common: great cast members, big time drama and lots of romance. And oh, all of them had the same end result: 10 for 10 and 5-figure pay days for each of the castmates.
   As we indulge in this long 3-day weekend, we're more than two weeks away from premiere night of Monday, June 13th, and once again DCBLOG will follow the ride from this preseason preview to the final act at summer's end. And coming up, we'll be looking ahead at AYTO Season 4 with a full preview, our introduction to the new set of 20 girls & guys who are ready to fight for love, and what we can expect this season. One story to watch is another twist where the cast could get rewarded even more if they get off to the best possible start you can have on this show.

So, Join In with us after the jump as DCBLOG kicks off our coverage of Are You The One? Season 4 and our preview of what awaits us in the islands of Hawaii.


 #DCSocialPulse EXTRA 
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

First, it feels only natural for us here to kick off this AYTO Season 4 preview with our site's signature feature. Only DCBLOG brings fans the social interaction of cast members and viewers from the episodes with our DC SocialPulse social diaries, posted here shortly after the episodes air on TV and in the interest of fans to catch up on the twitter interaction. And just as we did for our Season 3 preview here late last summer, we begin by presenting tweets and IG picture captions from when they were introduced to us on April 28th when the cast was revealed on SnapChat and words from fellow alumni, followed by the debut of the trailer more than a week later. And after the diary, we'll say hello to our new set of 20 singles.

> CAST REVEAL: April 28th
@AREUTHE1: πŸ‘„LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGINπŸ‘„  Meet the cast on my new Snapchat account (πŸ‘»: areyouthe1). https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChJOqbeWIAASZYF.jpg
- @Victoria_mWyatt: My babiessss😍😍
@LyssCait: IG @mtvlysscait - Seven months ago, I faced my first real heartbreak-- feeling like I would never recover again. But now I understand that break-up was the greatest blessing in disguise. I'm so excited to finally be able to announce where I've been all of March-- filming for @mtv Are You the One season 4! This opportunity was beyond amazing and I can't wait for everyone to finally get to know us all ❤️ Get your popcorn ready... Because shit is definitely poppin off this season😜 #AYTO #areuthe1 @areuthe1
@asafgoren1: See me on MTV going Crazy #ayto - are you the One 4  I love my mom https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChJgsDCVEAA4s5i.jpg
@asafgoren1: I know..It's Funny..I will be on are you the One Show On MTV This June,,And I already Scared that my mom Will watch It.I was Deeznuts πŸ˜›
@asafgoren1: Guess who's on the Hit Show MTV's Are You The One? Season 4!!!  Make sure you tune into on June 13th to watch Me and the rest of season 4 Fight for Love and for 1 Million Dollar's! #ASAF #AYTO #SEASON4 http://fb.me/7RIOJ07h1
@asafgoren1: Guess who's on the Hit Show @MTV  @AreUthe1Casting ?
Make sure u tune into on 6/13 Fight for Love and for 1 Million Dollar's! #AYTO #AYTO4
‏@asafgoren1: I believe that some of Last Season Cast Of @AREUTHE1 needs to chill a little Bit..It's All Gucci
@asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 im excited like 1Directions Just Re United
@mtv.cam/IG: The rumor is true! I am on MTV's show "Are You The One?" Season 4! Season premiere is June 13th...be sure to tune in and see if this crazy group of people can find love and win $1,000,000! #ayto #areyoutheone #ayto4
@mtv.cam: The face I made when I saw all the beautiful women on AYTO season 4! Make sure to follow @areuthe1 and @mtv for upcoming news! #ayto4 #ayto #areyoutheone #mtv
@millegabrielle/IG: Remember that time I quit my job to follow my dreams... And that landed me a chance to find love on MTV?! Cheers to us! MTV's Are You The One? Season 4 Premiers June 13!! Don't miss it. #AYTO #MTV #season4 #perfectmatch
@MilleGabriellee: @AreUThe1: So happy to have had this chance! Don't miss this season of #AYTO
@MilleGabriellee: Hands down the best day of my life. But then again I've said that how many times this year because of #AYTO #blessed
@MilleGabriellee: @MTV_TeeBoogie doesn't know I went to school for dance tho! Get ready #AYTO4
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @MilleGabriellee I smell an epic dance battle in the middle of the club 1 v 1 πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
- @MilleGabriellee: @MTV_TeeBoogie doesn't know I went to school for dance tho! Get ready #AYTO4
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @MilleGabriellee we all gonna meet, turn up, exchange stories, and live life πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ welcome
@MilleGabriellee: Today is a fucking dream!!! My head hurts.
‏@MilleGabriellee: Fuck what the haters say... God chose you for this @emmabsweigard
@MilleGabriellee: I just wanna know why Season 3 is hating so hard... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
@MilleGabriellee: At the end of everyday I can sleep at night knowing I had a once in a lifetime experience... Nobody can take that from me. #foh
@emmabsweigard: RIP to my sanity lol.
@emmabsweigard: Well, 🐱's out the bag... went on @MTV to try & find my perfect match & gained 10 pounds of Lovin, too πŸ™Š @AREUTHE1
@emmabsweigard IG: I may or may not be on season 4 of @areuthe1 @mtv premiering June 13th at 10/9c πŸ€“
@francesca_duncan IG: Alright guys...get ready for some fuckery lol. Tune into MTV on June 13 to watch me find love❤️😳 #AYTO
@francesca_duncan IG: I can finally announce that I am on season 4 of MTV's Are You The OneπŸ˜‰ Tune in on June 13 to see if I find love❤️ #AYTO
@rivgio IG: Expect greatness! (Im on the far right) #ayto #ayto4 #areyoutheone #mtv #giovannirivera #fearthewolf rivgio#fearthewolf June 13th! Whos excited? #ayto4 #ayto #areyoutheone #mtv #giovannirivera
@riv_gio: Are You The One Season 4 June 13th #fearthewolf
@riv_gio: I appreciate all the love πŸ’―
@riv_gio: Had a blast today on snap, I love and appreciate you all. June 13th lets go! #ayto #ayto4 #mtv #giovannirivera
@riv_gio: I smell a roast coming... @AREUTHE1 @asafgoren1 @StephenJohnII  #ayto4 #fearthewolf #ayto #mtv
@mtv_johnnydrama IG: Make sure you watch @areuthe1 season 4 on @mtv starting June 13th! #ayto
@JuliaRose_33: Shits about to get  r e a l
@JuliaRose_33: http://www.mtv.com/news/2871281/are-you-the-one-season-4-cast/ …
@JRose_3/IG: Incase anyone was wondering why I disappeared for a month. Mark your calendars and watch your girl compete on AYTO season 4 on MTV. #AYTO
@JRose_3/IG: Official AYTO trailer comes out May 9th. Watch it for a taste of how crazy this adventure was. I promise you won't want to miss this season. Be sure to check out the cast on MTV news until then #ayto
@amazedbykay: Watch me and my #AYTO family go crazy this season!
@amazedbykay/IG: Yes, that's me! Didn't know I filmed a reality tv show with @mtv ? @areuthe1 now you know! Stay tuned for more info & save the date! #ayto #mtv 😜
@amazedbykay/IG: Head on over to @mtv website to read more! #ayto FYI, my date eventually paid me back! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ #MTV #NaturalHair #Scorpio #kaylenzahara #amazedbykay
@mikalathomass/IG: Thank you to all the fuckboys, shitty exs, and stage 5 clingers of my past. Had it not been for you guys I never would have been chosen for the adventure of a lifetime, and met 19 of the most extraordinary people on this planet. So tune in June 13th on @mtv to watch @areuthe1 season 4. #ayto 😘
@mikalathomass/IG: When you seriously suck at dating...so you subject yourself to reality tv. See if I finally find love again and meet my crazy family that I love so much. #mypeople #ayto #mtv
@MTVMorganSt: πŸ”₯😎πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚Tune in to see things heat up this summer. @MTV @areuthe1 @lightheartedentertainment #AYTO #bigmo #MTV #slowmotion #firebreather #1stimewithiMovie #rennaissanceman https://www.instagram.com/p/BEy-2yBuNYy/
@MTVMorganSt: Check the link for the cast member bios!! http://www.mtv.com/news/2871281/are-you-the-one-season-4-cast/ Hopefully I'll be running through your mind (DM's) after the official #MTV #AYTO Trailer release Monday 😝 #baywatch #rennaissanceman #nyc
@MTVMorganSt: @MTV @LightheartedTV  You're welcome for this πŸ”₯ video. I talked to @Nelly_Mo. He said you're clear to use it as a commercial. I accept cash, checks or appearances on @MTVChallenge28
@nuhcole11: So excited to announce that I'll be on MTV's Are You The One! This season of #AYTO is not one you'll want to miss! 😘 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChJiBG7U0AAxIVN.jpg
@mtv.nicole/IG: I'm so excited to finally announce that I'm on the 4th Season of MTV's Are You The One!! Will I find love and win the money? You'll have to tune in to find out 😘 @areuthe1 #AYTO https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwNPvOCE-u/
‏@nuhcole11: You guys... This season of #AYTO is about to be aMAUIzing! Can't wait for you all to see what went down! 😳
@IAMPMUNA: Guess who's on the Hit Show @MTV 's "Are You The One?" (@areuthe1) Season 4!!! Make sure you tune into on June 13th to Watch Me and the rest of season 4 fight to find True Love and 1 Million Dollars! #AYTO4 #SEASON4 #IAMPMUNA #MTV #AYTO http://fb.me/8c7EcVxfj https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwXc8SpXcf/
@IAMPMUNA: Check out my MTV @MTV 's Are You The One? @AREUTHE1 Casting Tape! lol...
@samhandler32: MTVs Are You The One? (Season 4) GET READY...JUNE 13th  #AYTO #AreYouTheOne #MTV https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwp4R1uEsU/
@stephenjohnii: I can't wait for June 13th #MTV #AYTO
@stephenjohnii: When Season 4 put Season 3 in check... #RealQuick @MTV @AREUTHE1 @RyanDevlin https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPH70gWkAEbVWK.jpg
@stephenjohnii/IG: Sooo yeah about that ...#AYTO #ayto4 #mtv
@tori_deal: Remember when I stopped snap chatting and went to Hawaii for a month ? Well , I wasn't in rehab , I was filming the new season of Are you the One !!! I'm telling you , craziest shit I've done in my life . #AYTO (sorry to the cast that's cut out this pic) (❤️you all) @areuthe1 @mtv https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwJ4peumHY/
@tori_deal/IG: @MTV KNOWS WHAT UP . Shout out to Rap game πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ”ͺ , BY THE WAY , I'm taking over the πŸ‘» areyouthe1 πŸ‘» snapchat tomorrow at 5 pm ! So add it ! #ayto #ayto4 LINK IN BIO πŸ“½πŸ•― https://www.instagram.com/p/BEyxJPNOmI1/
@niddygriddy/IG: That's right folks. I am a part of Are You The One season 4 on MTV premiering June the 13th! This shit was fucking crazy I tell you people. Crazy. #Ayto4 #ayto #madness #mtv https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6pWS5rHNq/
@Victoria_mWyatt: Cats out of the bag. Watch me on @AREUTHE1 season 4πŸ’• premieres June 13th on @MTV
@Victoria_mWyatt: Head on over to http://MTV.com  to watch my casting tape and see me talk shit on guys I dated
@Victoria_mWyatt: there's a video of me raving with @_myrandagarcia at hard summer and dancing with @mckennaholland at my grad party on MTV

@alecgonzz12: This new AYTO cast is like direct clones of season 3. Except something went horribly wrong in the clone process.
- @emmabsweigard: @alecgonzz12 hmmmm.. Not very nice mister
- @alecgonzz12: @emmabsweigard flavor of the day is salty
- @emmabsweigard: @alecgonzz12 salted caramel? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ¦
@BombshellChels: I approve all the new Season 4 @AREUTHE1 girls are freaking hot πŸ”₯ #AYTO
- @emmabsweigard: @BombshellChels @AREUTHE1 except they used a beat photo of me in my bio then wanted to say I had swagger like where πŸ˜‚πŸ€“ thanks chelsπŸ’˜πŸ˜š
@CHEYnotShy: let's all get along.. we were on the same show.. Not that serious @AREUTHE1 #AYTO3 #AYTO4
- @MilleGabriellee: @CHEYnotShy @AREUTHE1 AMEN! You guys were in our shoes one day! Send the loveeee not the hate πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
@tweetconnor180: Welcome to the #mtv family!!!! Can't wait to watch this seasons cast of #ayto4 get weird!!! Let the madness begin!!!
@KikiMTV: Just read the bios for #AYTO season 4 & apparently there is another "master manipulator" cue eye roll now πŸ™„πŸ˜’
- @asafgoren1: @KikiMTV Kiki ..please please..don't start
- @KikiMTV: @asafgoren1 bahaha are you the "master manipulator"?? If so, I'll be disappointed, Asaf. Very disappointed.
- @asafgoren1: @KikiMTV i'm the master of other things,I can't say what because I promised Scott ..lolll
- @KikiMTV: @asafgoren1 bahaha oh lord I can't with you
- @asafgoren1: @KikiMTV if ill say it may be game over for me in this country lol..Yalla see you soon kikikikiki
@KikiMTV: I can't wait to see all of the madness on #AYTO 4. Welcome to the family babies!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ @AREUTHE1
@KikiMTV: Can someone please cue me in on who is being mean to the new #AYTO babes? I'm confused because I haven't seen anything mean 🐣
@MikeCrescenz0: Shout out to #ayto season 4, can't wait to make fun of my roommate while im watching him on tv @areyouthe1 @mtv
@MikeCrescenz0: Everyone I've met from #ayto4 is dope and sexy as hell. Why is everyone throwing shade? @MTV  @areyouthe1 plus @morganstpierre_ is that dude
@ZAKLONGO: If I could offer any advice to #AYTO4 cast... It would be do not add "MTV..." In your social media handles πŸ˜‚
- @LyssCait: @ZAKLONGO why? Lol half your season still has it
- @LyssCait: @ZAKLONGO haha 2016.. But Idk MTV Alyssa has a nice ring to it
- @LyssCait: @ZAKLONGO can you just let me feel star struck for a sec Zak? πŸ™ƒπŸ˜’
@ZAKLONGO: People are saying AYTO 4 is a copy of AYTO 3.... I just don't see it.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @_hannahrathbun
- ‏@emmabsweigard: @ZAKLONGO Well if I could be anyone it would be her πŸ˜‚ Swear, my truth booth picture was this exact outfit so I wore it againπŸ™ˆ
- @emmabsweigard: @ZAKLONGO ps my sister/best friend is @SammiSteffen so be nice ;) πŸ‘― + πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ (@_hannahrathbun)
@MTV_TeeBoogie: I wonder which #ayto girl is the best dancer πŸ€”
- @Victoria_mWyatt: @MTV_TeeBoogie for sure @MilleGabriellee
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @Victoria_mWyatt @MilleGabriellee uh oh. Challenge accepted 😎
@MilleGabriellee
@MTV_TeeBoogie doesn't know I went to school for dance tho! Get ready #AYTO4
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @MilleGabriellee I smell an epic dance battle in the middle of the club 1 v 1 πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
- @MilleGabriellee: @MTV_TeeBoogie lets do it. And bring Asaf
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @MilleGabriellee we all gonna meet, turn up, exchange stories, and live life πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ welcome
- @MilleGabriellee: @MTV_TeeBoogie #aytofam #mtv
@emmabsweigard: @ZAKLONGO Well if I could be anyone it would be her πŸ˜‚ Swear, my truth booth picture was this exact outfit so I wore it againπŸ™ˆ
@StephenJohnII: Got the drink in me, going back to backkkkkk #Drizzy
@Pratt_MTV: Shoutout to the cast of Season 4 of @AREUTHE1 ! Your journey is just beginning. Welcome to the team guys #TeamAYTO
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Tyler seems to be a popular name on AYTO lol
@BombshellChels: I approve all the new Season 4 @AREUTHE1 girls are freaking hot πŸ”₯ #AYTO
@ShelbsYardley:  Benito JuΩ„rez, Quintana Roo
In honor of areuthe1 revealing the new season 4 cast today, here's seasons 1-3 for ya from this… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwTOMmlUkf/ 
‏@ZAKLONGO: If I could offer any advice to #AYTO4 cast... It would be do not add "MTV..." In your social media handles πŸ˜‚
‏@shandathapanda: when is #ayto going 2 start using real ppl again????
@IamAdamKuhn: “@amethysssttt: Let's be real, no season will probably ever top season 1 on that factor..  https://twitter.com/iamadamkuhn/status/725764308777504772 …" RT Very true
@whaattaafoxx: @AREUTHE1 season 2 will always be the fans favorite. πŸ’πŸ»
@in_my_SHEETS: Who's the guy who only cared about money from @AREUTHE1 season four? Let's be friends
@MaybachDiamonds: I can't believe I have a great grand cast
@MTV_JESS: The hottest this season has got to be @morganstpierre_ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
@blacuesta: Morgan from #AYTO4 running out the water in his cast photo. Does he pose for photos like this often? Was he a mermaid prior to this photo?
@blacuesta: I honestly shouldnt be talking about anyones cast photo bc everyone remembers my sloth cast photo and still reminds me often #AYTO4
@blacuesta: Also- who wears short shorts? Heres a hint: It's not the girls #AYTO4
‏@tweetconnor180: Welcome to the #mtv family!!!! Can't wait to watch this seasons cast of #ayto4 get weird!!! Let the madness begin!!!
‏@ZAKLONGO: On the real i'm excited to watch #AYTO4, it's one of my favorites shows- which is why I did it in the first place. (Still hope they lose πŸ˜‚)
@people: Meet the women and men who will vie for love and money on season 4 of MTV's #AYTO http://peoplem.ag/cfi4dRj https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChLcZ0nWkAEmErH.jpg
@MTV_TeeBoogie: LMAOOO EVEN NEXT SEASON LOOKIN LIKE A BREEZE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@KikiMTV: Can someone please cue me in on who is being mean to the new #AYTO babes? I'm confused because I haven't seen anything mean 🐣
- @emmabsweigard: @KikiMTV πŸ˜”πŸ˜« https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChO5ZqSUoAE0Qnx.jpg
- @KikiMTV: @emmabsweigard BAHAHA omg that's just Adam don't listen to him! The only thing he finds attractive are his protein shakes. 😘
- ‏@emmabsweigard: @KikiMTV hahah his protein shakes!!! & Alec πŸ™„ but I already told him it wasn't very nice & we made up.. so its ok πŸ’πŸ»
- @KikiMTV: @emmabsweigard haha It's just like "older sibling" hazing. Don't worry. The 13 year olds behind their smartphones & Vevmo are 1000x worse πŸ™ƒ
- @emmabsweigard: @KikiMTV totally an "older sibling" thing☺️. OMG.Vevmo is literally EVIL.I refuse to read it & told everyone not to tell me what they say πŸ™πŸΌ
- @KikiMTV: @emmabsweigard Yeah definitely don't they are brutallll. I got called Squidwards house OR queen. There is no in-between.  πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ‘‘
- ‏@emmabsweigard: @KikiMTV to me, you are queen!!!! PS your snapchat rant last night had me lol-ING!!! "Want dick? $5.50 please" Hahahah

> TRAILER: May 9
@AREUTHE1: Get excited! The #AYTO trailer is about to drop in a few hours πŸ™ˆπŸ˜
@amazedbykay: @AREUTHE1 Trailer premieres today! #AYTO4 πŸ™ˆ
@stephenjohnii: #AYTO Season 4 trailer drops today.... I can not wait to see this lol
- @riv_gio: @stephenjohnii Lets go! #AYTO #ayto4
@LyssCait: Packing for LA reminds me of when I was packing for Maui 2 months ago πŸ’” but on the bright side... I'm still going to see the same peopleπŸ€—
@stephenjohnii: Omg I can not wait until 3 o'clock #AYTO #MTV @AREUTHE1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiBxO46XEAMiAgh.jpg
‏@AREUTHE1: 2.5 HOURS UNTIL THE TRAILER IS OUT! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: The anticipation is TOO real! TWO HOURS UNTIL THE #AYTO TRAILER 😱
- @riv_gio: @AREUTHE1 Today will be a day to remember
- @emmabsweigard: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @IAMPMUNA: @AREUTHE1 😭😭 its going down this season
- @nuhcole11: @AREUTHE1 Two hours until the official Season 4 trailer for #AYTO drops!! πŸ™‰
@Victoria_mWyatt: THE AMOUNT OF GIFS OF ME CRYING FROM @AREUTHE1 SEASON 4?
@IAMPMUNA: 😭😭😭 oh naaaa!!! They violated. This season bout to be turnt! 😈 #AYTO OFFICIAL TRAILER droppin in… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMcb2_pXbe/
@emmabsweigard: Waiting for the @AREUTHE1 trailer to drop likeeeeeeee
@asafgoren1: I'm about to cry Also @MTV @Areuthe1 #AYTO#areyouthe1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiCEhRpUoAA-tCw.jpg
- @AREUTHE1: @asafgoren1 @MTV you and your donuts πŸ©πŸ˜‚
- @asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 @MTV I'm Perfect Sweet and sour
@tori_deal: They #ayto trailer is about to be lit !!!!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiCHKamUUAA53h1.jpg
@AREUTHE1: This season will be πŸ”₯. ONE HOUR UNTIL THE #AYTO TRAILER!
- @riv_gio: @AREUTHE1 Holy shit!
- @amazedbykay: @AREUTHE1 When you tryna keep your guys from killing one another over some bs πŸ™„ #AYTO #StayTuned
- @MilleGabriellee: @AREUTHE1 SHIT IS BOUT TO GET REAL!
‏@amazedbykay: The THIRST was REAL this season y'all #AYTO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’€πŸΎ️
@amazedbykay: If y'all loved season 3, get ready to be full blown obsessed with season 4 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #MTV We all some nuts πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
‏@MilleGabriellee: Counting down for this #AYTO trailer!!! Who's ready!!!!
‏@amazedbykay: πŸ˜‚ These gifs are bringing back so many memories 😭
‏@amazedbykay: MFs is legit crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸΎ️ Lord have mercy #AYTO
@KikiMTV: I'm so nosey I already want to know who hooked up and who is still together and who hates each other πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @BombshellChels: @KikiMTV @AREUTHE1 I'm just ready to group chat during the episodes lol
- @KikiMTV: @BombshellChels @AREUTHE1 bahaha yassss it's about to be lit πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@Victoria_mWyatt: #AYTO the BEST and WORST experience of my life. Just know that i will remain HONEST through this process....
@LyssCait: only half an hour until the #ayto season 4 trailer is released!! Not sure if I'm excited or nervous...πŸ™ˆ
@AREUTHE1: THIS WAIT IS TEW MUCH 😭. ONLY 30 MORE MINUTES!
- @Victoria_mWyatt: @AREUTHE1 Comforting my best friend while holding in my own tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© yup sums up the fuckery this season!
- @emmabsweigard: @AREUTHE1 I can't wait for them to find out why you were weeping. πŸ˜‚
@amazedbykay: It feels so good to be able to laugh at this shit now #AYTO πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
@MilleGabriellee: Now that I'm the new crying face of #AYTO 😭😭😭😭
-  ‏@KikiMTV: @MilleGabriellee Gladly passing down my Kim K crying crown little one. May the tears be with you & the haters choke on a lollipop. πŸ‘‘πŸ­
- @MilleGabriellee: @KikiMTV thank you so much Kiki!! You have no idea how much that means to me😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ‘ΈπŸΎ
@AREUTHE1: HERE COMES THE #AYTO SEASON 4 TRAILER Y'ALL...
- @IAMPMUNA: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸΎ
- @asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@RyanDevlin: @yeahsoainokea haha- it's hard to pick one. Mostly because they make it hard for me to love them 😏. Keep an eye on @tori_deal this season!
‏@nuhcole11: You guys... This season of #AYTO is about to be aMAUIzing! Can't wait for you all to see what went down! 😳
@emmabsweigard: How many times do you think I will cry this season of #AYTO? πŸ˜‚  10%None / 13%4 times / 15%10 times / 62%Too many to count  67 votes•Final results
@emmabsweigard: I have sooo many butterflies OMG
@amazedbykay: “@TinaThomsen4: @amazedbykay @AREUTHE1 holy cow!! This is gonna be the craziest season yet!! I wonder what the twist is!! #AYTo” rt Stay tuned! I can't wait for you to see! It's gonna be epic!!!
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Uh oh. #ayto new season trailer  YOOO enjoy it! Hahaha
@AREUTHE1: Let the fight for LOVE ❤️ & MONEY πŸ’΅ begin! #AYTO Season 4 premieres June 13th!
- @riv_gio: @AREUTHE1 What more can I say? JUNE 13th LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
- @asafgoren1: @AREUTHE1 ARE YOU THE ONE ? OFFICIAL TRAILER Is OUT !!!!!!!! Now @AREUTHE1 @MTV #AYTO
- @MilleGabriellee: @AREUTHE1 Ahhhhhh❤️❤️❤️
@Victoria_mWyatt: OBSESSED WITH OUR TRAILER! And sorry I'm dramatic, don't fuck with my money!!
@whaattaafoxx: @AREUTHE1 @LightheartedTV this season looks really gooooddddd!!! So stoked!
‏@MilleGabriellee: God is so good!
@CHEYnotShy: saw the new @AREUTHE1 trailer! So excited for you guys, remember it's over now and learn to laugh at yourselves and the haters πŸ€— #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: Word of Advice from Queen @CHEYnotShy ✨
@emmabsweigard: I am obsessed obsessed obsessed with @Victoria_mWyatt !!!!!!! I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Marriage on @AREUTHE1 haha some of the females must have that uhhh good good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@asafgoren1: My New MTV, Are You The One? Official Trailer Is OUT NOW !!!!! Can You Recognize me in it!? (-: http://fb.me/2eKKduCQU
@Victoria_mWyatt: OKAY ME SCREAMING "Nooo" when we blacked out was warranted! Um helloooo I'm about that money!
@amazedbykay: You guys the areuthe1 Trailer is here! It's so epic & I am so excited for the show to air! Head… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMrLLMGqqg/
@MTV_TeeBoogie: Lol there would be mayhem in the house if we all seasons were in a house. More fights and drama on who is best hahah.
@MilleGabriellee: HOW BOUT THAT TRAILER THOOOO!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO yassssssss
@amazedbykay: “@arianasmagic: @AREUTHE1 i feel like @rivgiov and @amazedbykay are gonna be my fave couple πŸ’˜πŸ˜” RT I don't want to sound bias, but we will be baby! πŸ˜πŸ’‹
@stephenjohnii: Always stand up for what you believe!
@LightheartedTV: The #AYTO 4 trailer has dropped! Check out all the drama, romance & the game-changing Love At First Sight twist!
‏@riv_gio: Am I blushing really hard or is that sun burn? Tune in June 13th to find out! https://twitter.com/amazedbykay/status/729757031654006785 …
@tori_deal: The #ayto trailer just dropped !!! YOURE NOT READY FOR SEASON FOUR . Make sure you go to the… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMtH4LumDE/
@tori_deal: Here's the trailer ! Enjoy ! areuthe1 @mtv #ayto #aytotrailer 😍 https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMuC-tOmFj/
@MilleGabriellee: When @LightheartedTV changes your lifeeeeπŸ™ŒπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ feeling blessed! Not enough thank you's! #alwaysemotional
‏@MTV_TeeBoogie: Hahhaa fuck @ZAKLONGO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@BombshellChels: @AREUTHE1 oh I'm ready for this πŸ”₯
@RyanDevlin: @AREUTHE1 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
@MTVTV: Makeouts, meltdowns and a MARRIAGE?! The @AREUTHE1 Season 4 trailer is here:
@amazedbykay: Here is the official trailer of areuthe1 Season 4 staring your girl πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ Season Premieres June… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMy3yRGqvN/
‏@blacuesta: btw i saw the #AYTO4 trailer and all I have to say IS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! WOOORLLLDDSTAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!
@Pratt_MTV: @AREUTHE1 Looks pretty damn good guys. Just be glad I wasn't in this house too haha. Good luck kids #PrattDaddyHasSpoken #AYTO
@BombshellChels: It's crazy how the new season is starting soon and this time last year it was only our first week filming season 3. Time fuckin flies #AYTO
@BritniNicol: @AREUTHE1 God forbid they aired our fights!Has me on fire "this show is based on love,not fights"my ass #srynotsry #fuckyallπŸ–•πŸ»
- @MTV_TeeBoogie: @BritniNicol Hahahahaha. People missed out on all our juicy fights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MtvMagicMike: Just watched the new #AYTO trailer and I'm hyped, I'm already taking bets on who made the boom boom room their second homeπŸ˜‚ @mtv @AREUTHE1
@MTV_JESS: The cast members of #ayto4 tho πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ the girls & guys are both sexy affff !! @AREUTHE1 enjoy the ride loversssss ❤️
@stephenjohnii: Season 4 is going to be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ @mtv @areuthe1 #June13th ... Photo credit: @benspez https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiC81pTXIAU5KDz.jpg
@hbarfield13: And the drama between Are You The One 3 and Are You The One 4 begins πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
- @BritniNicol: @hbarfield13 my dramas w the fucking production company!! Lmao
@MTV: I cannot stop watching the @AREUTHE1 season four trailer. Is it June 13 yet? http://on.mtv.com/278r5DO
@LyssCait: Gonna be a season to remember... areuthe1 •❤️• @ Maui, Hawaii Islands https://www.instagram.com/p/BFNI3Ofgp-C/
@MilleGabriellee: When your senile grandma watches the #ayto trailer πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’€πŸ’€
@MilleGabriellee: I forgot I stopped telling my dad about #AYTO and then today happened. So so so sorry dad.
@jenniknapmiller: @AREUTHE1 @AREUTHE1  oh shit!!! season 4 coming' in hot πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #AYTO4
@stephenjohnii: Season 4 premieres June 13th on @MTV, @AREUTHE1  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯#MTV #love #reality
@MilleGabriellee: Still can't get over the @AREUTHE1 trailer!!! How many times have you guys watched it because I can't stop! #onrepeat #ayto
@mikalathomass/IG: I can still hear Victoria's piercing scream ringing in my ears... for those who haven't already done it. Go check out the new trailer for Are You The One season 4 #AYTO
@victoria_wyatt/IG: The trailer for @areuthe1 @mtv season four is out! Head over to MTV or any of the @areuthe1 social media accounts to watch me be the drama queen I amπŸ’…πŸ»


▪    ▪    ▪ 

 MEET THE CAST 
With the legendary original Season 1 cast, their Season 2 predecessors and last year's controversial 3rd cast, of course it's not easy to walk in with high expectations as our new Season 4 cast is about to get themselves into. They have been chosen from all over the U.S. for a shot at finding their perfect match, the one of their dreams and walking away with a share of the jackpot that awaits them should they sweep them all. From three musicians and a 6'8" Colorado cowboy to a sorority girl from Chicago and a dancer with Israeli ties, they're a diverse group of singles hoping that those bad romantic habits were left behind in the U.S. mainland as they fly to Hawaii. They're all single, ready to mingle, and eager got live up to the tall task they have ahead of them to follow in the previous casts' footsteps.
   As we take our first look at the Season 4 cast, we'll be going through the entire roster in alphabetical order, and their names are also linked to their Twitter accounts, where available, so you can give them a follow there (or as always, follow me @DC408Dxtr for my Follow Friday tweet sweep of the cast).

ALYSSA: From just west of Chicago, Alyssa is that guy's girl with a sorority lifestyle of hopping from one guy to another. She knows from going to college that there's a lot of guys to pick from on campus to eventually get down with them. But she's also aware that if she wants love long-term, she'll have to slow down a bit so she finds the right one. Now the focus for Alyssa: turn a friendship into love instead of a friends with benefits thing. She's also an aspiring journalist, too.
● ASAF: Coming all the way from Tel Aviv, Israel, Asaf is focused on his first love: his career in the art of dance. We first saw him last summer on FOX's So You Think You Can Dance when his charm and break dancing talents led him to the Top 12 and has become an up-and-comer on the SoCal dance scene. But as far as romance goes, and though the girls love his accent and moves, he can't find his true love and the girls he does see are there for his notoriety. Now he wants the one he can stay with.
● CAM: Standing 6'8" from Aurora, CO, Cam is that Colorado cowboy, but the last relationship he had with an ex girlfriend, who is much smaller than him, didn't go well as planned. In truth, his heart is as big as his size, but knows trust, communication and patience is key in any relationship. Cam hasn't followed through on the premise by picking girls on looks alone, but his goal going to Hawaii is to find that true love who has not only those looks but also the personality to match.
● CAMERON: With that Southern accent and bad boy charm, Mississippi man Cameron appears to look like a player but it's anything but. He comes here straight off of having his heart broken by what happened in his last serious relationship. He's become cautious of getting too close to a girl and hides behind his search for the perfect lady. However Cameron's also aware that when he compares any girl to his ex, his love changes diminish. Now, he hopes to shift his focus to finding the one.
● CAMILLE: Hailing from Long Island, Camille is gorgeous. She knows this, as well as the guys, and with all of those men lining up to get her attention, it's easy for her to snag a date. However, just about all of the guys Camile dates turn out to be jerks in the end, and she has no problem letting them know that they aren't the ones for her. She has a big heart and has aspirations to form a non-profit charity, so she knows that she deserves better. Now, the focus is on getting the one guys she truly wants.
● EMMA: Denver native Emma has her eyes on becoming a talk show host, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind or stir the pot. However, her confidence and swagger hides deep insecurities she has inside of her, and when it comes to love she's found it hard to find it. When her ex-boyfriend left her heart in shambles, she's resorted to become a back-burner girl in keeping guys away in not wanting to have her heart broken again. Now, will she go all in and hope she finds true love? Time will tell.
● FRANCESCA: Five years ago, Francesca sang her heart out on Season 1 of The X-Factor USA as part of teen pop group InTENsity...now, she returns vibrant, beautiful, bold and fearless. But Francesca comes off of a relationship with an ex who was head over heels for her but became something she couldn't get out of. After trading in a guy who treated her like a Princess, she got some straight up jerks in return as her dating life went downhill. Now, she wants the one who not only can catch her attention but hang onto also.
● GIOVANNI: Gionvanni is an MMA fighter from Bridgeport, CT whose aggressive and competitive persona seems to follow him from the cage to the club. Gio leads with the good stuff, which also led him to cheat on the only girl he's ever loved, and never won her back. For "The Wolf," it seems his shot at true love has gotten away from him with empty relationships aplenty. Is the girl Gio has been wanting to go toe to toe with on the mat residing in the AYTO house?
● JOHN: Four years ago in the USVI, we met Nebraska girl Laura who found a perfect match in Trey. Now, from Cornhusker country comes John, who's tough, intense and a true alpha male. But a rough childhood he had has left him closed off and guarded in the love game. It's hard for him to open up to a relationship, but when it does it's full on. And if that affection isn't reciprocated, jealousy and anger take over...no wonder why they call him "Johnny Drama." Is his alpha female match awaiting him?
● JULIA: From that fantastic city of New Orleans, Julia is a "whiskey girl" with attitude and southern charm...the kind of girl the guys love to have. But she's actually picky in not wanting all of them - particularly the superficial ones. Julia has endured a streak of cheating exes who has left her bored in the love arena. If cheating isn't the cause for relationships ending, then it's her blunt honesty. The focus of this girl from the Big Easy: find the guy that will make her believe in true love.
● KAYLEN: Straight out of Compton, CA comes Kaylen, who's focused on being in tune with her energies and those of others. But sometimes, maintaining that in tough scenarios is difficult, where on one date, her man went to a pricey restaurant for her birthday and his gift to her was the bill. Yes, when it comes to love, Kaylen finds herself drawn to losers, and she hopes to find a match who can give her the greeting and respect she deserves.
● MIKALA: Next is a girl from the Jersey Shore in Mikala, who's spontaneous and an adventurer. The guys all want her, but it appears she can't hold onto them for a long time. And she has a history of cheating exes that Mikala has had that haven't been held down as much as she wants to. She's hopeful of finding that guy who challenge her spirit of being open to experiences and excitement and not break her spirited heart.
● MORGAN: New Yorker Morgan is a true Renaissance man who loves being artistic, being athletic, and can even breathe fire. He's used all of those skills to help him pick up women, and while he has no problem attracting then, it's not the case in holding onto them. He's afraid of rejection and lacks dating confidence, and they've been the hurdles to talking to women. And he's also had a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time too. Now will he find security in a lady and confidence too? Let's hope.
● NICOLE: From a favorite city of AYTO casting in Denver (castmate #3 this season), Nicole is a tomboy who loves being a daredevil and an adrenaline junkie. She loves to take risks in everything except in love, and she's been afraid to open up since her first love had heart crushed. And she goes after guys who are unavailable because she knows it won't be a serious relationship. Nicole's mission: find a man who'll make her feel secure enough to let him in and put her heart on the line.
● PROSPER: Prosper grew up in the Capital District of Albany, NY attending the school of hard knocks after a tough upbringing. He became a Div-I college football player (OLB at Univ. of Albany) and now, as we told you here last week, has his sights set on music. That's where the problem lies for him in him admitting to him being brainwashed by the hip hop culture and the focus on money and girls. Prospers is hopeful he can find the girl who can show him what a true relationship is underneath the sunglasses.
● SAM: A former UCLA Bruin football player with Chicago roots, Sam has excelled on the field and is described as a player in everything but love. Growing up in the suburbs of the Second City, he's rooted in Midwestern values and prefers to have the kind of love you'd only find in the movies. But, the current dating environment hasn't been kind to Sam, and he looks at a simple kiss as an equal in terms of intimacy as sex. This wide receiver hopes to score a touchdown with love in Hawaii. 
● STEPHEN: From Philly, Stephen is brash, confident and driven, and where getting what he wants and getting it is what he does best. In perhaps a preview of coming attractions, Stephen calls himself "the master manipulator" and prides himself on being able to play people, just as he does in being a salesman. But outside of it when his ex-girlfriend crushed his heart, he was the one who got played. Now, he hopes to find a lady who will resell him on that idea of finding true love here.
● TORI: For our third musician of this Season 4 cast, Astoria, NY native Tori is making it big as a rapper with a strong drive and ambition. She's always been great at promoting her music and being in a relationship with herself. But outside of, she hasn't figured out how to be in a relationship with a guy and has trouble getting to know men after she brings them into bed. The task at hand for this blonde: find the guy who is as passionate about him as she is with her music.
● TYLER: Tyler is a Navy veteran who has a heart of walking his San Diego streets to help feed the needy. But it undermines a surprising fact that he considers himself an irritating person in the dating pool. His sarcasm often leads him to doing some embarrassing trouble, and comments he feels is honest or funny is actually mean and rude. Now will Tyler get out of this bad habit and find someone who won't get insulted by his sensibilities? Drama might lurk ahead.
● VICTORIA: Emulating from SoCal's Inland Empire, Victoria is that total package of being gorgeous, smart and feisty. But she has had a tendency to get the wrong guys, where she has the looks and goes for guys who flatter her, and it's the case for most. This is the flaw that she has, but Victoria just can't seem to help herself, particularly if a guy she sees is good looking. Victoria hopes to get over this hurdle and find a guy here in Hawaii that will be worthy of her attention.


 WHAT TO EXPECT... AND THE TWIST 
Just in case you're a newcomer to the new kid of the MTV Trifecta, a brief primer on Are You The One?: 20 singles - 10 girls & 10 guys - are picked based on having no luck in their long term dating lives. They're put into a comprehensive matchmaking process spanning interviews, questionnaires, compatibility tests and all to help find their significant other. All of them will live together in a big mansion where somewhere inside, their perfect match is living with them, but it's up to them to find who they're matched up with as results of the science's findings are a closely-kept secret.
   AYTO has weekly getaway challenges of various forms - athletic and causal - that determines which pairs win a date outside the house with the person they choose. The winning pairs' reward is a luxurious, adventurous and fun date around their surroundings, while the house will decide among those three who win who to vote into the truth booth, which is the only way that a perfect match is validated. If the lasers say so, that pair will move into the Honeymoon Suites to enjoy time away from the drama and party atmosphere of the house, not to mention getting a piece of that puzzle.
   Lastly, there's the Matchup Ceremony, where the group will put on their night clothes and join host Ryan Devlin out on the patio to choose who they think is their perfect match by locking into a match machine. It's here that 10 light beams in his background will determine the group's fate each week, which indicates a perfect match. It can be of despair (a blackout), of optimism (if it's a healthy amount), or of course, the goal they have in mind: all 10 lights being lit, and the cast will fly out of town $1 million richer, $50K per person. They'll have 10 tries to achieve this very premise, and unlike The Challenge where it plays all the way down to a final, AYTO is like combat sports: it can end at any time, just like any good knockout punch.

The Season 1 cast not only became one of MTV's most beloved, they're also the only AYTO cast to go 10 for 10 in less than 10 tries, as it took all of 9 matchup's for the Originals to easily take the million by that early stoppage. That became inspiration for the show to introduce twists to make the stakes harder: Season 2 saw the 11th girl in now Challenge staple Christina, plus something that happened not once but twice to her cast: a blackout at the matchup's where the house didn't pick up a single light, but a late charge in the truth booth won them the cash. It influenced last year's twist where the couples were forced to rule with their heads & their hearts, and if they didn't, they would lose $250,000 from their final jackpot...four blackouts and the money would be gone. Even with one blackout and poor gameplay up until that last matchup, Devin still saved them and won $750,000.
   This season sees another twist, and while that $250,000 blackout penalty is still in play, there's even more incentive for the group to go for it right out of the gate. At the first Challenge mission each season, competitors strive to get off to the best possible start of winning that first one and being safe from the elimination vote. Here at AYTO, the premise has always been, "If your perfect match was standing right in front of you, would you even know it?" Over time, there's been only one true perfect match that has stayed together in Amber & Ethan from Season 1, and two more non-matched couples, both from last year in Hannah & Zak and Chuck & Britni, are still together.
   The girls and the guys will join Ryan not only for that opening salutation but also to test that theory of love at first sight, and the first three people to raise their hands and acknowledge their belief in this notion will walk over to their potential perfect match. The first three to do so will then go on dates as the house decides who send to the season's first Truth Booth. And if the couple they choose is a perfect match, not only will that pair have the shortest stint ever in the house, the group will be rewarded with a $250,000 addition to the million dollar jackpot. Should they run the table and win, they'll be rewarded $1.25 million - that's $62,500 (a common final payout for a Challenge final) per person, and $125,000 for each perfect match.
   Of course, this changes everything and will make the house strategize more than what we've seen in the past, and will make them come together more with a chance to get rewarded for not only coming together at the end, but also at the beginning. If they do get that first truth booth match in week 1, it's the equivalent of running back the opening kickoff of a football game for a touchdown, or to put it in recent terms, those 16 minutes the US WNT had in last year's final. We'll see how they handle this opening salvo and hope they get to come together right at the opening bell.


 WELCOME TO TEAM MTV 
Finally, a word for the cast. And if we haven't spoken yet and read the message from me on your platforms, a simple "Welcome to Team MTV." You all got to film this season this spring and had some R&R after your stay in Hawaii. But as we head towards June 13th, you are all ready to get this thing started, and we're into that countdown towards that second Monday in June.
   I'm sure you all feel like kids counting down to Christmas morning and opening those presents, and the anticipation you have for this season to begin is unlike anything you've experienced in your lives, and all the month's worth of talk, hype and buzz will all culminate in 17 days. Now, the real show is underway: the promos airing, the episodes being fine-tuned, the promotion & publicity machine helping bring this to life, and the opportunity for fans like me to talk to you - and I've had the chance to do so with a few of you. Obviously, I'm looking forward to talking to all 20 of you in the social world as this season rolls along, and as was the case with each of the previous three seasons, in being able to interact a great deal with a lot of you in this build-up, we're well on our way to have an awesome time this summer.
   Although I'm one of AYTO's biggest fans (a fact acknowledged by some of your fellow alumni), I'm not the only one who's on Team AYTO; you'll be interacting with lots of other fans as the season kicks off. They include my twitter friends, and fellow Insiders, Andrew Kirk, Brian Cohen & Ali Lasher, who, as podcast & webcast hosts, definitely look forward to having you on their shows during the season and discussing your every move on their shows too. We have had the pleasure of following AYTO from the start, and just as we do in covering cousins Real World and The Challenge too, we're anxiously awaiting this season and covering it on their shows and my blog.
   To Alyssa, Asaf, Cam, Cameron, Camille, Emma, Francesca, Giovanni, John, Julia, Kaylen, Mikala, Morgan, Nicole, Prosper, Sam, Stephen, Tori, Tyler and Victoria: good luck to all of you...you've all got my support. I'll be rooting you on to win the cash, and also look forward to enjoying your company this summer. Bring it on, you guys and gals.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪ 

As this is being posted here on Friday of this Memorial Day weekend, an additional note from the host of AYTO, Ryan Devlin. Starting tomorrow, a charity bike ride called Bike For Kam will begin in San Francisco and conclude in Los Angeles next weekend, benefiting the advancement of research for a cure for a rare muscle disease called H.I.B.M., which Ryan's sister in law, a person named Kam, has suffered for a long time and has her permanently confined him to a wheelchair. Though the ride begins tomorrow, donations are still being accepted on the Crowdrise site which you can donate here - and for which it has raised over $25,000.
   In addition, Ryan has also asked fans of AYTO and the show he got his start on, Veronica Mars, to not only do their part to help but also score some very cool rewards. For AYTO fans - and if you include the hashtag #AYTO4Kam at checkout, a donation of $25 will net loyal fans a follow from Ryan and a mention on his @RyanDevlin twitter account; $50 will score a signed poster from Ryan of any of the four seasons of AYTO, and for those that donate $100 they get the coolest gift of all: a call or Skype session with him for all the juicy scoop on this show. For VM fans, all those rewards apply to here, except the $50 one which is a signed script from one of its episodes.


As we wind up this preview, be sure to follow the DC Social Network of my social media platforms for wall-to-wall coverage of Season 4 of Are You The One?, plus the ongoing Rivals III Challenge.
DCBLOG will again go beyond the hype, the headlines and the hook-ups to bring you the most unique coverage of the MTV Trifecta in the blogosphere. DC SocialPulse has exclusive social play-by-play diaries of all the moments and reactions from the episodes as they happen on Twitter, and will be posted days after the episodes are on TV. We have two of these each week: one covering Rivals III and the other that will ultimately cover AYTO 4. DC WRAP will offer the Things to Know recap of the week's key moments, the Winners List, analysis from the Strategy Room, added insight in ExtraTime, and Forum commentary & opinion.
   This week's Trifecta posts will be up starting later this Memorial Day weekend where we'll dissect the dramatics this week in Mexico, including of a few AYTO alums, and last night's RW finale with a huge fight and an emotional reunion, plus other things. Next week, we'll have another DC FORUM post where Andrew Kirk and I will preview this season, have Rivals III talk and review the spring's reality TV slate, and we want to have you a part of our discussion, details on how to get involved will be on this week's posts later, which also includes a bonus ExtraTime post coming up on Saturday.
● DCNOW, my other Twitter hub at @DC408DxNow dedicated to event coverage, will again be the place to be to experience the drama as it happens with live & curated real-time episode tweets (PT viewers only). While you watch the episodes with me, join the conversation at #DCAYTO & #DCChallenge. The Trifecta is only part of DCNOW's Super Summer, which also features the NBA, Stanley Cup, international soccer, major sports & entertainment events, and the Rio Olympics.
● And in an effort to further expand the audience and exposure for this site, each weekend my DC Instagram hub (IG @DC408Dxtr) as well as my primary Twitter handle will plan to post quote pics of the best episode tweets from the casts. You can always follow me there @DC408Dxtr as I'm always ready to talk this show and what else you have on your mind. I'm also on Tumblr at dc408dxtr.tumblr.com, Snapchat @DC408DXTR1 and other platforms too.
● Plus, be sure to follow the group of insiders including Andrew Kirk (@CSUGradAKirk), Brian Cohen (@BusDriversRoute), Ali Lasher (@LashTweets), Ace Nichols (@AceNichols33), and Reality Radio Podcast (@RealityRadioPod). The end of each DC WRAP post will have the links to all of their podcasts plus others that cover the Trifecta so you can go deep into the discussion.

Thanks for checking out our preview of Season 4 of Are You The One?, and we hope you're enjoying our comprehensive coverage of the Trifecta. Until then, have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend, see you then and, of course, best of luck to the cast.

- I AM DC

Photos Courtesy Jamie Cary/MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).