Saturday, April 7, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Vendettas - The Final: "Vendettas Never Die"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you indulge yourself in this weekend -- or just back from your Saturday night activities on this National Beer Day, time for us at DCBLOG to take you Inside the MTV Trifecta. Buoyed by this week's much-anticipated and record-setting return of Jersey Shore and the OG's going on a Family Vacation to Florida, this week marks the beginning of MTV's spring programming slate, and we'll look ahead to two of those shows that will share center stage coming up. But first, the final of The Challenge Vendettas.
   Last week, the field of ten semifinalists were set as they all made the three-hour plane ride northeast from Spain to the country of Czech Republic. They set off in the season's last regular challenge as they took a page out of Fear Factor for adrenaline on 18 wheels. A big rig truck, an airport runway and a slalom course greeted the players and in the end, the entire girl field of Cara, Kailah, Nicole and Kam were off to the final, and so were Tony, Zach and Kyle. But it's Mr. Two Kids who made the biggest noise in him making another power move, and gaining another Vendetta in the process.
   Leroy won over Brad to join the rest of the field in the final, and this week it all unfolds as they all compete for their share of the big money: $500,000 on the line. And it's as if we have made our way from the shore to the Excalibur Hotel in TJ's town: it's a trip to a castle for a one-day final. However, two mercenaries will make one more trip back to make the road to this payday feel that much more harder. Who can endure the always excruciating part of any Challenge season? And what happens when they find out that there are no silver or bronze medals this time around?

With all the action, reaction and interaction, you will experience the 31st season of the fifth major pro sport heading into this final phase. And after the Pulse, we'll have the results of our latest Twitter poll. All of that is ahead, and thanks for staying with us tonight... settle in.




IN BETWEEN, and Happy Easter 
@ChallengeMTV: Before they got to Prague, see what "stuff and things" the finalists got into on the road to The Final! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss #TheChallengeVendettas, this Tuesday at 9/8c!
@ChallengeMTV: The eating station on Rivals II was one of the hardest ever! How will #TheChallengeVendettas Finale compare? Find out, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Š #TBT
@n_zanattaMTV: "@ShanaYoungXo: @n_zanattaMTV Literally my favorite person on the challenge. I love your attitude & most of all that you’re a firefighter. New York firefighter at that. My father passed 2 years ago and that was his life. He was an instructor at the Fire Academy in Conshohocken, PA." RT I’m sorry to hear that we just lost a few members this week, it has been a sad week for many of us. :( thank you for the confidence, enjoy your day ☺️
@kailah_casillas: "@MeganKnudsen: Vegas would of been a lot better if I had won more money and had met @kailah_casillas" RT I hear this a lot & always think to myself that meeting me out in Vegas would be so much more accomplishable if I ever left my house lol
@susie_meister: When you’re on a reality show, sometimes things don’t “start getting real” until after the cameras stop rolling. I wrote about the physical, emotional, & financial price of 15 min of fame:
@ImSarahRice: Find out what happens after the cameras stop rolling in this piece by @susie_meister. Lots of physical, emotional, & financial difficulties for #Challenge alums:
- @HaydenPWeaver: @ImSarahRice I’ve long wanted to write a blog about my experiences of how life has been before/during/after for the reality shows, and this is a great blueprint/inspiration ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@KennySantucci: https://medium.com/@susiemeister/cast-aside-life-after-reality-tv-63bb7430977b … @susie_meister
@KaramoBrown: Hi Friends, sending you all a big kiss and thank you! You don’t know how much it means to me that you’re supporting and following me. Beyond humbled and grateful! Have a great day! #Gratitude
@WestonBergmann: Congratulations to me, my entrepreneurs surpassed $20 MILLION dollars in revenue in 2017;… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg7TrPqldRK/
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰Thanks to YOU ALL, #ChallengeMania broke 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS last week. @DerrickMTV & I can’t thank you enough for being a part of our wild-n-wacky ride & making it everything it’s been w/ your questions, comments, ideas, enthusiasm & spreading of the @ChallengeMTV word! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@DerrickMTV: Just wanted to say THANK YOU to anyone and everyone that has contributed to #ChallengeMania in the last 3 months. To our guests and each one of our listeners, Me and @SHOTOFYAGER appreciate you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
@BrunoBttencourt: "@MTV: We're only ONE WEEK away from the premiere of #JSFamilyVacation!!! Here's a look at what's to come in our TWO HOUR premiere next Thursday, April 5th at 8/7c on MTV! ๐ŸŒด @JerseyShore " RT Never been a premiere type of person but I’ll definitely be tuning in for this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@ChallengeMTV: What do you think of this decision? ๐Ÿค” See how it plays out on The Final challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
@pschiefelbein: @tjlavin TJ, i'm speechless... I just viewed your cameo for my wife and it is perfect!!! Thank you for putting your heart into it. It truly means a lot to me and it will mean even more to her. She is one of your biggest fans!! I'm showing her later today...Awesome..
@kailah_casillas: Keep the requests comin, I’m having so much fun with these! @BookCameo
@Bruce_Lee85: "@Jenny_Verdon: Just got to watch the challenge and I was so mad @Bruce_Lee85 wasn't saved! I would never turn my back on you, Lee! So happy to see you made it to the final! Miss you! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป♥️" RT Thanks boo.. that’s why I love you๐Ÿ˜˜
@iamtheophi: I am officially declaring my birthday month, April, as #NationalLittleBootyAwareness month!! All the Lil booties tweet and IG with the # !!
@blacuesta: Y’all I masturbated earlier when nobody was home & after i washed my dildo in my moms bathroom & wrapped it up in a towel. I forgot it in the towel & went to take a nap. My mom came home & washed her hands, picked up the towel...out rolled my dildo. Surprise! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
@blacuesta: She deadass screamed WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS and mind you I just woke up from my nap so idk what she’s talking about. And she started laughing uncontrollably, hyperventilating, and all she can finally get out between laughing is, “you need to find a fucking man”
@blacuesta: She starts crying laughing and picks up my dildo w a towel, brings it to my room, and drops it on the floor and says “I have so many men after me i don’t even need one of these” SAVAGE

@ChallengeMTV: Look good, feel good, play good, right Kyle? ๐Ÿ˜ See how this rookie does in his First Challenge Final, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: Reality TV & the love of West Palm Beach make us fam @iammikeyp @VINNYVINSANE
@mtvrrdarrell: Sweets with no milk is like a bed with no pillow ๐Ÿค”
@tjlavin: I randomly record these all day depending on when and where I’m at. People are like wtf are you doing? Haha
@DerrickMTV: NEW PODCAST feat @Bruce_Lee85!!Take a listen as Me and @SHOTOFYAGER make an attempt to pull all the DAGGERS out of @Bruce_Lee85’s body after this week’s episode of @ChallengeMTV. #ChallengeMania ๐ŸŒช
@tjlavin: Very true RT @Plsshutupmk: @tjlavin @Bruce_Lee85 I swear Leroy is one the nicest people to ever grace the challenge. He’s so dang humble. He handles everything so well. Remember when mike had to quit the final? Leroy deserves a win ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
- @grigson_j: @tjlavin @Plsshutupmk and 2 others Leroy is the type of guy that kids can look up to.  I’ve watched him for years, and he never lets me down.  Role Model!!
@VMilerman: I love how when people meet me, there is 3 things they us usually mention. 1) Wow you’re actually nice. 2) You’re not as crazy as I expected.3)You drink less then I expected. Fact, my good night is stay home and watching anime while eating Steak ‘n Shake in my bed. #imextra
@ToriFiorenza: We were talking about Easter this morning...Chase screamed “ the tomb is empty, he is a raisin”...๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ we got part of it right...#workinprogress #happyeasterweekend
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ”ฅNEW PODCAST IS UP!๐Ÿ”ฅLEROY (@Bruce_Lee85), looking good in his http://www.ChallengeMania.Shop  swag, joins me & @DerrickMTV to talk Tuesday’s #TheChallengeVendettas, Tony, Laurel, Cara, Kam & his whole @ChallengeMTV career. Download, Subscribe, Rate & Review HERE https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-32-leroy-garrett-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@n_zanattaMTV: Studs ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@MTVjennifer: I’M SEEING @ddlovato IN CONCERT MONDAY FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS
@ChallengeMTV: You won't like him when he's angry... ๐Ÿ’ช Don't miss The Final challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c! Who are you rooting for? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: @n_zanattaMTV Jealous.
- @n_zanattaMTV: @kailah_casillas Kailah they were honestly fcuken awesome! They need to live in the challenge house with us ;)
@ToriFiorenza: I walked away from reality tv with a few life Long friends....this one, she is a rare find. @susie_meister
@CHEYnotShy: when I don’t have ryder I have the worst anxiety lol I swear I start to itch
@JayGMTV: Did uconn just lose ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

@ChallengeMTV: Let's see how long these two can stay friendly when they're competing with each other for their share of $500k! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ Don't miss the final challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas
@Rogan_OConnor: Happy Easter ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ #CelebJuice
@DJMelReeves: I'm in the @CapitalNW studio today with @RachRhodes_  Its bring your friend to work day๐Ÿคฃ
@kailah_casillas: I’m catching up & doing a bunch more Cameo shoutouts today, submit yours now and you’ll have it by tonight ๐Ÿค— @BookCameo
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ“กBREAKING NEWS!!๐Ÿ“ก The 1st Special Guest for http://www.ChallengeMania.Live ๐Ÿ—ฝ at @CarolinesonBway in #NYC Saturday, June 2 will be announced on THIS TUESDAY’S PODCAST. That person will join me & @DerrickMTV to make the announcement ON the show! Tickets still available! #ChallengeMania
@SHOTOFYAGER: If you saw #TheChallengeVendettas on Tuesday, you knew @Bruce_Lee85 probably had a lot to talk about. But man, did he #BrewTheStew on #ChallengeMania w/ me & @DerrickMTV! ๐Ÿต This episode also has a ton of laughs! A true @ChallengeMTV vet, candid as always. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000407803789 …
@ChallengeMTV: On your marks, GET SET... to watch #TheChallengeVendettas Final, Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ
@WestonBergmann: Hey @ImSarahRice, you know what I forgot to tell you guys on the phone yesterday? That I think @susie_meister is weird Af and gross for being a buncher and not a folder. That’s psychotic behavior. @braincandypod
- @susie_meister: @WestonBergmann Ain’t nobody got time to fold their dang toilet paper. Wadder for life.
@blacuesta: Hello I have a headache
@kailah_casillas: I think #Facetime should let you leave video voicemails
@KaramoBrown: Today is #TransgenderDayofVisibility, a day to show your support for the trans community. It aims to bring attention to the accomplishments of trans people around the globe. this is a day of empowerment and getting the recognition Trans people deserve! #transthriving
@MtvJess: Love when you have an opinion and stand up for your rights and people who are afraid and uneducated can only name call cause they don’t like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ right but I’m ignorant
@KatieCooley26: Hi friends! Please follow my decor inspired Instagram account, decorkateky. My blog will be out in April ๐Ÿ˜€
@ChallengeMTV: Each competitor has put in a lot of pain, sweat, and tears to make it to #TheChallengeVendettas final. If that opportunity to win gets compromised in any way, emotions are sure to run wild! ๐Ÿ˜ข Here's a sneak peek of what goes down on Tuesday at 9/8c.
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I don’t believe in karma, I believe I have it way too good to think this is the worst thing to happen to me. That was the second time it twisted I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, it’s coming to terms that a hard decision is about to be made. ๐Ÿ˜ข
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: No pants = the best pants, except when your legs are black and blue ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ @ A+D Museum https://www.instagram.com/p/BhAgEEulzJd/ 
@kailah_casillas: What if you started dating a guy and you really liked him and then you were sitting in traffic with him and he was the guy honking for no reason?
@TheRealAnthonyM: It's crazy how much people about social media and will do anything to bring someone down. Live your life and FUCK everyone else
@blacuesta: Working tonight. Gonna secure the bag. Praying to the lord Jesus that he will bring out all the big tippers tonight.
@whaattaafoxx: I don’t believe in hard times. If you find your soul mate or the person God has intended just for you, then it will be so peaceful, blissful, a love so rare and deep that you forget what negativity is.
@whaattaafoxx: Don’t run up on my niece idgaf if she’s three and you are a 7 year old, you gone get these hands. You wanna bully a 3 year old little girl then that means I get to bully you.
@audreydiazz: No better feeling then when you realize that you finally moved on from something and it no longer affects you the way it use to.
@zoeinwonderland: When ur having a great time and then u hear ur ex’s voice across the bar
@lexoquence: “I coulda did what you did to me to you a few times” FELT THAT SHIT @iamcardib
@kailah_casillas: you’re welcome.
@tjlavin: I’m so pumped for our boys The vegasgoldenknights !!! Way to make our city the newest sports… https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBGJeOH0D1/ 

@blacuesta: Happy Easter. Gonna go eat everything and hope that by some sort of magic sorcery my ass gets fat as fuck.
@blacuesta: Happy fuckin Easter   Love Dildo girl
@KendalSheppard: Hoppy Easter!! ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฌ
@brittany_baldi: #HappyEaster have fun with friends and family!! xo
@cbmcnary: Happy Easter Fools Day
@whaattaafoxx: Happy Easter y’all! Praise Jesus!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
@HaydenPWeaver: Issa egg
@kailah_casillas: Happy Easter, everyone ๐Ÿ’•
@CamilaMTV: Happy Easter!!! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ
@DerrickMTV: Happy Easter to all the moms and babies runnin around making Easter special today!! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ SHOUTOUT to all the dads making that booze disappear. ✊ #DadNation ๐Ÿ˜‰
@MTVCoryWharton: When Co-Parenting works ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ  Happy Easter ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅš !!!
@RomeoMiller: Happy Easter everybody!!! ๐ŸŒท
@brittany_baldi: #HappyEaster from our family ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒธ
@HaydenPWeaver: The big gender reveal!
@ChallengeMTV: Don't worry, Kyle. There will be plenty of running in your near future ๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't miss The Final challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: This is NOT a joke. This IS really happening. Turn the sound up to hear a few familiar voices, and watch #TheChallengeVendettas Final THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c to see a few familiar faces ๐Ÿ”Š #AprilFools @MTVBananas @DJMelReeves
@MaybachDiamonds: Ran into @JuddApatow last night he couldn’t have been nicer! We actually did a show together 3 years ago that Paul McCartney showed up to that he talked about in his special. What’re the odds!
@BritniNicol: We just wanna party๐Ÿ˜ˆ #tb to Big D and I having a blast w our @mtv family๐Ÿ–ค
@SHOTOFYAGER: Happy Easter & Happy Passover everyone! This is not an April Fools Joke. Our next episode is going to be Tuesday, where we will reveal our 1st Special Guest for http://www.ChallengeMania.Live  #NYC๐Ÿ—ฝThat person joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania on 4/3! #NotTelling #MysteryGuest❓
@ChallengeMTV: So it's gonna be like that, huh!? ๐Ÿ˜ค Check out this sneak peek from #TheChallengeVendettas Final, on this Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ†
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Daaaaaamn Elroy (@Bruce_Lee85).... #TheBananasEffect
@ChallengeMTV: This is going to be a brutal Final ๐Ÿ˜ซ Don't miss it, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: Good luck with this plan @ZNichols15 & @t_raines33
@kailah_casillas: not a worry in the world ⛱
@WestonBergmann: Remember when you had to rewind VHS’ before you returned them to Blockbuster?!?! That is the literal definition of barbarians.
@ToriFiorenza: Find somebody who will help you glue back the pieces they didn’t break...Bc you’re worth it and more. #waitforit #itsworthit
@CHEYnotShy: starting her birthday month off like...

@ChallengeMTV: The weather might actually be an advantage for some, and a disadvantage for others... Don't miss The Final challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ”ฅ❄️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@JazMTV: #WorldAutismAwarenessDay wear blue to show your support. My little brother who will be 26  in 2 days has Autism and I love him more than anything! He’s the best little brother ever!! ๐Ÿ’™
@KendalSheppard: Wearing blue today for @Clarence_Pryor and #AutismAwarenessDay
@Clarence_Pryor: Happy #WorldAutismAwarenessDay everyone! Let's go all out and wear blue to spread awareness for people who have autism like me. Let's do it! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
@SHOTOFYAGER: I see what you did there, #AprilFools, wait til April 2nd, out of respect to Easter, then hit #NYC w/ snow, slush & grossness in APRIL!๐ŸคฌWay to pull a TONY on us! Now I know what @Bruce_Lee85 felt like last week, @DerrickMTV! Let’s see if he can weather the storm tomorrow night!
@SHOTOFYAGER: Quite possibly my favorite #ChallengeMania episode of the year so far. @Bruce_Lee85 was candid, funny & honest as he joined me & @DerrickMTV for a chat about #TheChallengeVendettas & his entire @ChallengeMTV career. Tomorrow should be one HELL of a final!๐Ÿฅ‡https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000407803789 …
@Bruce_Lee85: May 19th event @Pinheadz_yville . Who do you want as your team captain? Click the link below to get your tickets. http://eventsprout.com/event/challeng …
@cohuttalee: I’m not gonna lie. Listening to @DerrickMTV and @Bruce_Lee85 on Challenge Mania yesterday kinda had me jonesing to rest my head in that deranged ass @ChallengeMTV house again. @SHOTOFYAGER
@kailah_casillas: Running into the summer like... ☀️ life’s a beach ☀️
@ChallengeMTV: Some of your Challenge favs are about to duke it out, but what exactly are they up to?! Watch the season finale of The Challenge: Vendettas TOMORROW at 9/8c to find out!
- @RealityRadioPod: @ChallengeMTV My girl @DevynSimone coming back as the ๐Ÿ‘‘ she is!!!!!! #hosting  #TheChallengeVendettas Devyn is so underrated as a cast member. She can politic all the way to two finals for 3rd place each. ✌๐Ÿพ:) #ChampsVsStars
- @ChallCheapTalk:  @ChallengeMTVEveryone knows fans are watching for @DevynSimone return ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
@ChallengeMTV: Tony looks like he saw a ghost ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss this epic twist during #TheChallengeVendettas Final, TOMORROW at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘
@KendalSheppard: @ChallengeMTV I love the castle theme of this one!
@MTVDevinWalker: As I'm sure many of you know we lost my dad last week unexpectedly. I want to thank everyone… https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFWnJegT4x/ 
- @JamieChinaMTV: @MTVDevinWalker Don’t even know you Devin, but so sorry for your loss๐Ÿ’™
@AneesaMTV: I want to be with someone who’s passionate, ambitious and driven, but there needs to be a balance between what you do, what I do and what we can do together.
@AneesaMTV: @DevynSimone and myself need to have a love and relationships podcast... just one and done.
- @DevynSimone: @AneesaMTV Agreed.. and if you guys want a little sample you all should watch MTV from 9-10:32 EST tomorrow night. Oops did I just drop a hint..
@n_zanattaMTV: I believe God is leading me through these experiences to teach me humility, my own limits, how to love in a deeper, richer, truer way. Although many criticize & judge, and I don't necessarily blame you, it's easy to judge, I've done it a lot.
@kailah_casillas: "@cc_latina: Jailah Elizabeth Castro was born 3/27/2018!! Thanks @kailah_casillas & @JennaCompono for helping me pick out her name ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• #TeamJailah " RT Omg! I’m honored. Does this mean that we’re the god moms? ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•
@MTV2: .@Bruce_Lee85 and @laurelstucky dish on all things #TheChallengeVendettas on last week's After the Show! Catch it now and GET READY! The final challenge is coming your way TOMORROW at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ†
@mikethemiz: Thank you to Dr Aliabadi &  @cedarssinai hospital for helping bring our little miracle into this world. Thank you to our friends, family & fans for the continued ❤️ and support. We ❤️ you.  Welcome to the world, Monroe Sky. We can’t wait to be your guides through life. ❤️
- @DerrickMTV: @mikethemiz Best Wishes Mike, and the Mrs. (@MaryseMizanin) and Monroe... ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
@MaryseMizanin: MOST AWESOME DAD!!!! ๐Ÿ˜❤️ @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFvmwbgshD/ 
@ChallengeMTV: Tony looks less than thrilled to see Bananas ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss the epic Vendettas Final TOMORROW at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: Let’s Go Blue ๐Ÿ€#MichiganBasketball @DrizzyDre26 @MrCleanSmitty
@Bruce_Lee85: @MTVCoryWharton watching this game got me like #Michigan ๐Ÿ€
@Bruce_Lee85: @MTVCoryWharton I can’t breathe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚lmaoo
@kailah_casillas: "@enews: Love is dead: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum announced that they have split in a joint statement. https://eonli.ne/2q11HAj  " RT So like... will be be dancing in his Magic Mike show now at @HardRockHotelLV or....?
@cohuttalee: Hello Darlin’ ... it’s yo birthday. @Bruce_Lee85 can you make this cut happen or what? @50cent
- @Bruce_Lee85: @cohuttalee I’ll give him a nice comb over with a hard part lmaoo✂️๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ˆ
@KendalSheppard: Best invention ever. @blacuesta it's not what you think! ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @blacuesta: @KendalSheppard What I’m thinking of is the best invention ever ๐Ÿ’ฆ
@MTVjennifer: thank you @ddlovato for being such an inspiration & being a role model to get through some of the toughest times of my life. you just put on an incredible concert & i love you. #TellMeYouLoveMeWorldTour #Newark
@SHOTOFYAGER: 1 thing we learned today, likely Coming Soon to #ChallengeMania: @cohuttalee & @DevynSimone. But not tomorrow! That episode’s in the can is IT’S A GOOD ONE! @DerrickMTV & I break down the #ChampsVsStars cast w/ our 1st http://www.ChallengeMania.Live  guest for NYC๐Ÿ—ฝ@CarolinesonBway 6/2!
@blacuesta: Fuck buddies are cool until they cross the line of just being fuck buddies to let’s be in a relationship and ruin the fun for everyone


CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: IT'S CHALLENGE DAY! Don't miss The Final, TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV! Who you got? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I know who I got...let's put a cherry on that cake. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
@tjlavin: The Challenge on tonight and I’ll be doing my thing on Cameo... hit me if you need one. ๐Ÿค™
@BritniNicol: Oh.. hey๐Ÿ˜Ž  #spainandlove #mygirl #girlpower
@kailah_casillas: Don’t forget to watch the #TheChallengeVendettas tonight!
@DevynSimone: "@AwkwardBlkChild: Damn didn't realize how much I've missed @DevynSimone’s one-liners and funny personality in her interviews. Yeah, I need to go watch her seasons again. https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/980882563198722048 …" RT ๐Ÿ˜˜. Watch the @ChallengeMTV season finale tonight and you just might see some fresh commentary, fresh interviews, and fresh hair from your truly..
@TheAllanAguirre: "@TheAllanAguirre: I just published “Challenge Vendettas Final Preview: Leroy and Nicole’s Redemption Time” https://medium.com/p/challenge-vendettas-final-preview-leroy-and-nicoles-redemption-time-43883b54187b …" RT @Bruce_Lee85 ran his first final eight years ago with Mike Mike. Today, he will attempt to finally get that elusive win.
@tjlavin: Best thing about “the one” never is her sense of humor, thirst for adventure, or her looks. It’s… https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHGW7ZHhwO/
@ChallengeMTV: This time around, being in The Final doesn't guarantee you any money. It just means you have to work harder to earn it. Don't miss The Final challenge, TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿ’ธ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV I’m so close ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•
@kailah_casillas: Another one for the books! I can’t believe my 3rd Challenge is coming to an end! Don’t forget to watch #TheChallengeVendettas finale tonight on @mtv— see who’s gonna take home the big monayyyy ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
@DerrickMTV: "@DGrimm1216: The MTV target market for the new season of Champs vs Stars is very clearly geared towards mid to young twenties. Drake Bell was a TV star for us, lil mama had Lip Gloss, Hogan was on TV & Boobie Gibson was helping Bron get swept in the finals. @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV" RT NEW PODCAST w/ 1st SURPRISE GUEST at http://ChallengeMania.LIVE  in NYC is: ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 …
@Bruce_Lee85: My Face vs @t_raines33 when @tjlavin gives us the news that @MTVBananas is still in the game #TheChallengeVendettas
- @t_raines33: @Bruce_Lee85 ๐Ÿ˜ณ #TheChallengeVendettas
@tjlavin: Looooong day today let’s just say it is gonna rule...
@kailah_casillas: "@MTVRWRRQuotes: Here’s the bank accounts going until the final.. some very impressive! Some... not so much! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Place your bets now! #TheChallengeVendettas finale airs tonight! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฐ " RT I want that 20k ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@kailah_casillas: Guess who’s officially going to @CampNoCounselor this summer!? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️ sleep away summer camp + open bar = count me in. Chicago, September 6-9. Come hangout with @iammikeyp and I ☀️
@ChallengeMTV: The Final begins TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV! Go big, or go home ๐Ÿ’ช #TheChallengeVendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I’m sorry however I will not be watching, hope you all enjoy it. Have other duties to attend. This has been nothing but an amazing experience that I will always be thankful for, as well as  the opportunity to compete on the show! Thank you!!!
@DJMelReeves: Tonight is the night! The final of #thechallengevendettas I told you I’d be back ๐Ÿ™ƒ on @mtv USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @challengemtv
@MamawCobb: #ChallengeMania is awesome and just keeps getting better thanks to the hard Work of @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV and all of the great guests! Ready to get my new t shirt I just ordered from the site! #TheChallengeAlliances #TheChallengeOldSchoolVSNewSchool
@ChallengeMTV: Hear more on why it didn't work out between Laurel and Nicole, straight from Nicole's mouth on The Challenge: After-The-Show, TONIGHT after #TheChallengeVendettas Final at 9/8c! ☕️
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Letssss get it ๐Ÿ˜ This is where everything is left in the open, if you’re going to judge me get to know me. I’m an open book at times and wouldn’t change anything. In fact I would do it all over again because I wouldn’t be where I am today if I did it another way. ๐Ÿ’‹
- @trasrealitytv: @ChallengeMTV wait .. is that queen @DevynSimone co-hosting ??????? ugh i’m watching only for her & @AneesaMTV ๐Ÿ’•
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Cooper and I are rooting for his momma tonight kailah_casillas ❤️๐ŸŽ‰ @ Marina del Rey, Venice… https://www.instagram.com/p/BhIKZEUltOM/
@DJMelReeves: Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time, it’s about loving what you have and being grateful for it.
@DJMelReeves: Nah....as if my ex has still been using my Netflix account. The absolute cheek.

@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸšจNEW PODCAST ALERT๐ŸšจGet ready for almost 2 HOURS of me, @DerrickMTV & our 1st announced guest for http://ChallengeMania.Live  NYC๐Ÿ—ฝ(drum roll...๐Ÿฅ)@THEMARKLONG! ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸปWe talk @BreanneNYC’s @EW article, #ChampsVsStars, Puck, Omarosa, Brad & more! #ChallengeMania https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-33-mystery-guest-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
- @TheMarkLong: @SHOTOFYAGER Who’s lookin’ to kill some time? ⬇️ @ChallengeMTV NEW PODCAST ALERT ๐Ÿšจ
@blacuesta: Me and @princeofnorway aren’t fighting anymore we made up he’s so romantical ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ
@blacuesta: Just want to find someone that thinks I’m everything. Someone that looks at me and feels at home.
@mikethemiz: All week I’ve been holding, swaddling, and changing nonstop, now I’m at my hotel....bored. I’m… https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGP6wyn1EB/
@SHOTOFYAGER: ⌛️@DerrickMTV & I know you’ve been waiting a LONG time for this, so without further ado, today’s podcast w/ our Mystery Guest, also our 1st  Special Guest for http://ChallengeMania.Live  NYC๐Ÿ—ฝ@CarolinesonBway is NOW UP ON @ITUNES! 100 MIN of #ChallengeMania! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-33-mystery-guest-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@BytesPodcast: ATTENTION๐ŸšจTHE NEXT GUEST on #BytesPodcast is Road Rules Campus Crawl alum/The Gauntlet Queen @thegreysauce ! Interview will be available this Wednesday on iTunes & our Website!
@EmFitMTV: I just launched my SECOND @kickstarter and I need your help!! Retweet, tag a friend, donate a dollar, and WATCH!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266010598/empack-nomad-the-ultimate-hike-and-adventure-fitne …
@susie_meister: Despite what I may have said in the past, truth is, none of my reminders are friendly.
@blacuesta: Do you say “gif” or “jif”  There is def a wrong answer
@KaramoBrown: #DearFriends, when was the last time you truly appreciated yourself? As a culture negative message are thrown at us constantly but it’s up to us to remember we are #PerfectlyDesigned and not to believe the negativity. I believe in you! @QueerEye
@CHEYnotShy: mooch gets all the love ๐Ÿ’™ #Easter one of her many god parents ๐Ÿ˜‚
@TRL: in honor of the return of @JerseyShore a bracket of classic @MTV shows for you to debate
- @ChallengeMTV: @TRL A tough road to The Finals, but we're up to The Challenge ๐Ÿ’ช
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @ChallengeMTV Ummmm where is “Room Raiders”, “Parental Control” , “DisMissed” and “Date My Mom” on this chart , MTV??? Did you forget that these shows were EVERYTHING.  Redo this chart please and thanks .
- @HaydenPWeaver: @TRL LMAOOOOOO they labeled AYTO as one of their worst shows
@TayloriasSecret: Me calling my man to complain about people because I know he won’t tell anyone because he’s not even listening


AS THEY SAW IT: "Vendettas Never Die", & After the Show 
@ChallengeMTV: #TheChallengeVendettas Final begins NOW on @MTV! Don't miss it! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ (GIF of the start line of the final)
@Bruce_Lee85: Racing home to catch #TheChallengeVendettas like
@ACNYC_: It's @ChallengeMTV TIME!!! Are you ready?! #Thechallengevendettas #challengevendettas
@coralfanatic: Time for the fifth major sport.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@aayejade: *wakandan accent* It is.... CHALLENGE DAY #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: The Final challenge deserves one final twist ๐ŸŒ€ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Bananas and Melissa walking out of the castle door)
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV Not the twist I was hoping for... #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @t_raines33 Same . ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@VibeWithRebecca: @t_raines33: I’m gonna win this challenge  @MTVBananas: #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Win, and go about your business. But if you lose... #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: TJ Lavin - "You just mught be f___ed.")
- @MTVBananas: @ChallengeMTV You know who you are... #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: Let’s do this, it’s Tony Time! ⏱ Final @ChallengeMTV starts now! #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: My face when Bananas and Melissa walk up to the final .
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ Lmaooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @iamkamiam_ me when I hear the word “mercenaries”
@iamkamiam_: Killa Kam isn’t backing down from this challenge . ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVBananas: I’m back, bitches! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Me watching Cara and Nicole argue ๐Ÿธ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of someone sipping tea)
@ChallengeMTV: Is Nicole's season over!? #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her in tears)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Yeah vendettas it’s been nice.. til next time!
@diamondovelove1: Pays to live in Vegas huh @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ˜
@Alexandraaa____: Nicole just got karma for stealing from Cara Maria #TheChallengeVendettas
@itsDevT82: Please don't do this to Nicole. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Celestial_Bean: Karma...she's a cruel bitch!#TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: "@shboogies: "Kailah only made the top 4 because Nicole got DQd and the rest of her team couldn't finish." OOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY. #DirectQuotesFromHaters" RT Kailah made it fair and square.
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Meghann_88: Don’t sleep on @Bruce_Lee85 #TheChallengeVendettas
@_nel_lee_: That's sad that Nicole can't finish ๐Ÿ˜” #TheChallengeVendettas
@vchrest11: Wow @JordanW_usa ran a final with a broken leg, tape that shit and finish the final! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ihaveaNDEA: nah my ankle would have to fall off for me to drop out of the final race with all that money in my bank account #TheChallengeVendettas
@AgnesJean256: Bananas is loving this!  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Zach literally couldn't have had it any easier ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of card drawing a 2 of spades)
@MTVBananas: My true calling, card dealer in an underground speakeasy. Let’s do this! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: REVENGE FOR THIS ONE ๐Ÿ”ฎ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of 2nd card coming up 3 of spades)
- @DJMelReeves: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚ Karma
@iamkamiam_: Come on Vendetta , what do you have for me sis ?  ๐Ÿ˜‘
@iammikeyp: You don’t ALWAYS have to go to a bar or a club or a restaurant for a date. @kailah_casillas and i decided to do something different tonight! – at Uptown Art
@t_raines33: Sorry @MTVBananas, better luck next time! ๐Ÿƒ #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: I will definitely remember this . ๐Ÿค”
@ChallengeMTV: Me when I tell a joke that nobody laughs at ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Kyle - "It ain't easy bein' cheesey")
@DerrickMTV: These new mercenaries are some f****in SAVAGES!! #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @DerrickMTV ๐Ÿ™„
@ChallengeMTV: When you text you're friend asking if they're almost ready and they say they just need 5 more minutes ๐Ÿ™„ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Tony - "Kailah should be here in about an hour.")
@t_raines33: Never expected to have a waiting game be part of my first final... ๐Ÿ™„#TheChallengeVendettas
@xtina6126: @trasrealitytv @AneesaMTV @DevynSimone  @DevynSimone should host these after shows. She’s always great on @WendyWilliams ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
- @Chet_Cannon: @xtina6126 @DevynSimone and 3 others   Agreed! Devyn is awesome!
- @DevynSimone: @Chet_Cannon Aww thanks roomie! ๐Ÿค—
@chalchitchat: These knight costumes are giving me life. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: @Bruce_Lee85 TAKING THE LEAD!! ๐Ÿ™Œ #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Im currently in last place , I need to step my game up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@shboogies: I just want to congratulate @kailah_casillas for making her first final. She wasn't a layup and she made it that far fair and square. I can't wait to watch you on #ChampsVsStars next, boo. If they're not talking about you, you're doing something wrong  #TheChallengeVendettas ❤️
@n_zanattaMTV: The hardest thing I had to do was bite the bullet. My profession and the lives of the people who need me, far exceed taking any risk with my physical being. I have my bros and made some vendettas on the way. I’ll be back though! thank you for the support and the experience. ๐Ÿ–ค
@n_zanattaMTV: "@jmcneil14: So sad for @n_zanattaMTV knowing how bad you wanted that win, and how badly you would’ve crushed the competition makes it even harder to watch ๐Ÿ˜ญ #mtvchallenge #vendettas" RT Yeah it’s rough, I just relived it ๐Ÿ˜ข thank you for the ongoing support and love!
@ChallengeMTV: Better luck next time, Lee ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of TJ patting Leroy in the back after he finishes and comes up short of the top-4 cutoff)s
@ChallengeMTV: When I step in a puddle with my socks on ๐Ÿ˜จ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Cara jumping up and down)
@ChallengeMTV: The end of an incredible run ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Tony - "Tony's time is over.")
@DevynSimone: About to slide into @ChallengeMTV finale like..
@iamkamiam_: I didn’t finish , but I made it far as a rookie .
@iamkamiam_: Idc who wins I just hope it’s a girl . ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@iamkamiam_: I’m so proud of myself and blessed to be given this experience .
@ChallengeMTV: Not only is there ONE WINNER, but that man or woman gets to keep ALL of the money left in the pot by the other players this season! ๐Ÿ’ฐ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of the super-final four reacting to the twist)s
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV SAY WHHHHAAAAATTT?!?
@Loritz84: @Bruce_Lee85 very proud of you & don't you worry I know you'll come back next season stronger then ever!!!
@kailah_casillas: "@gucciwavvy: I am so proud of @kailah_casillas you really did deserve this. I’m so happy and I can tell you are thankful for making it❤️" RT More thankful than you all would imagine
@Bruce_Lee85: It was a roller coaster ride for me this season!! I’m just grateful for the opportunity to compete each time ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Š.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: (GIF of Kyle and Kailah looking up)
@SoDebSaid: If Kyle wins #TheChallengeVendettas the others are going to lose their minds.
@CardellChris: @DevynSimone @UniversalORL Love the challenge and your park! @CaraMariaMTV @JustJem24 #UniversalOrlando #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: It all comes down to this! One mistake can cost them the whole season! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Zach - "I do know that we're close.")

@ChallengeMTV: IT'S DEVYN! ๐Ÿ™Œ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "Challenge Vet, Devyn Simone.")
@t_raines33: Not making it to stage 2 was the worst feeling. Losing my bank and the chance for that W. Don’t worry though, I’ll be back ๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you want to win The Final? ๐Ÿ† #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV A female . ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@ChallengeMTV: Nicole's injury was worse than it looked! ๐Ÿ˜จ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "I had two torn ligaments.")s
@MTVJibbs: This finale is living up to the hype. #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Nicole and Laurel, getting back together? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "We took care of unfinished business.")
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I have nothing but love for her and I always will, time will tell. For now we can keep everything behind closed doors.
@iammikeyp: Im watching the finale of @ChallengeMTV #vendettas and I’m so proud of my babe! @kailah_casillas you did great and you’re only going to grow from here! No matter what, you’re still my champ! Congrats on your first time placing in a challenge ♥️
@ChallengeMTV: Nicole has a message for Cara. #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "Cara, you're not the best.")
@ChallengeMTV: Did Bananas and Kayleigh hook up fr? Here's what Nicole says... ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "One hundred percent.")
@_ayiiia: nicole telling people to mind their own business yet she’s spilling everyone’s t. haaaaaaaaa. @aneesamtv, i see you ๐Ÿ˜‰
@kailah_casillas: Just now watching this episode. Cara saying me and Kam were “mean to Melissa” LOL COME ON. She was no innocent victim in that. PLAAAAAALEASE ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ wow
@ChallengeMTV: When Nicole said she doesn't care if she's being used #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Devyn listening)
- @DevynSimone: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
@AneesaMTV: Sometimes you gotta play Shit up for fun #trl
@ChallengeMTV: ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€  (GIF: Nicole - "You hooked up with Jemmye!?")
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ’ค❗️๐Ÿ’ค❗️๐Ÿ’ค❗️Thursday’s guest on #ChallengeMania will be none other than NICOLE Z (@n_zanattaMTV) You guys have until tomorrow morning to get @DerrickMTV & I your best questions about #TheChallengeVendettas & anything (or anyone) else under the @ChallengeMTV ⛱ READY, GO! ⏱
@DevynSimone: "@CEDYmacc: @DevynSimone I'm just gonna need you to host anything and everything challenge related" RT #Here4IT
@DevynSimone: "@LisaRSanders1: I just love @DevynSimone !  I am so glad to see her on my tv again!  Hey @mtv Devyn needs to do way more of these hosting gigs because she is hosting tv gold!" RT Thanks Lisa! ๐Ÿ˜˜
@DevynSimone: "@AlyssaJones624: Omg I missed @DevynSimone so much.  She has a thing for hosting. I wonder if she can help me find love. @mtv give her a show" RT Thanks boo!
@AneesaMTV: I feel right at home on stage with @DevynSimone and @nessnitty
@tjlavin: Good times thanks a lot!
@AneesaMTV: It’s about to happen! #trl
@kailah_casillas: “Don’t be nice to those girls” LOL & I’m the mean one. RIGHT. #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ  (GIF of Nicole and Aneesa getting close)s
@ChallengeMTV: There can only be one winner! Stick around for #TheChallengeVendettas Reunion-Finale next Tuesday at 9/8c to see who comes out on top! ๐Ÿ†
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Talk about being a cheater ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
@kailah_casillas: Someday we’re all gonna find out that @KyleCGShore was an Olympic athlete at some point and he was catfishing us
@DevynSimone: "@AshsDreamboard: FINALLY DEVYN SIMONE IS HOSTING AN AFTERSHOW. It took how many years? #TheChallengeVendettas" RT *sips ☕️ *
@n_zanattaMTV: "@amybeth41990: @n_zanattaMTV well done kid!  We're proud of you! You'll get it done 1st place next time." RT Thanks Amy!!! Gotta see you guys this spring!! Xo thanks for the support as always!
@DevynSimone: Had a fun time with you all! Thanks for watching. Follow me on @instagram (DevynSimone) for behind the scenes videos, dating tips, and other goodies. ๐Ÿ˜˜
@mikethemiz: We will win! We wi—-... WE WON! WE WON! #Aweska Talk about momentum.  Baby ✅   Win $100k for the ๐Ÿถ ✅   Retain my IC title #WrestleMania ⌛️  @RDR_NYC @wwe  #BestWeekEver thx
@kailah_casillas: Dude @n_zanattaMTV.... you fuckin cracked me up on the aftershow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol “oh uh my girlfriend.. haha what girlfriend?” I died
@shboogies: MIC DROP ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ™€ @kailah_casillas #TheChallengeVendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: Talk is cheap. Show up and perform. Anyone can get beat on any given day. Sometimes it ain't your day. #KarmaMaria #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: I’m not religious or superstitious, those who also aren’t, what do you say to replace, “I’m blessed” or “I’m lucky”? Whatever it is, that’s me ๐Ÿ˜Œ and I’m super appreciative.
@blacuesta: Oh one last thing if there was The Challenge: Stan twitter I nominate myself to pick the cast and host it
- @roman_paul08: @blacuesta If you could choose a challenge theme for your next season what would it be?
- @blacuesta: @roman_paul08 The challenge: Stan twitter
- @_bumps12: @blacuesta Who is your fave and least fave male/female challenge competitor ๐Ÿ‘€
- @blacuesta: @_bumps12   Fave male: @MTVDevinWalker   Least fave male: @hbarfield13 Bc he’s prettier than me   Fave female: there’s a long list but @MTV_AMANDAG @BritniNicol @CaraMariaMTV    Least fave female: @MTV_AMANDAG @BritniNicol @CaraMariaMTV Bc they’re all prettier than me and would annihilate me
- @BritniNicol: @blacuesta @MTVDevinWalker and 3 others   ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I fucking love you
- @princeofnorway: @blacuesta I take offense to this. I thought I was both.


AFTER HOURS & WEDNESDAY AFTER 
@Steven_Plummer2: It’s time for the season finale of #TheChallengeVendettas!
@Itslluna: Finale watch party! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@Steven_Plummer2: Tony 2 kids is now Tony 2 shook! #TheChallengeVendettas
@kendallongg: No if they really wanted to have mercenaries in the final, they would’ve put @laurelstucky and @DerrickMTV there. But I understand they don’t want the mercenaries to be that impossible to beat #TheChallengeVendettas
@emilylongeretta: Watching @KyleCGShore in #TheChallengeVendettas final when everyone call him a lay up
@emilylongeretta: Real footage of @kailah_casillas seeing another girl out #TheChallengeVendettas
@SHOTOFYAGER: Okay, someone like @TheAllanAguirre or @DerrickMTV might be able to correct me here...But so far this feels to me like it might be the GOOFIEST final I have ever seen the @ChallengeMTV cats run. Looks like Monty Python. I bet the 2nd half will be lethal. #TheChallengeVendettas
@TheAllanAguirre: Do people really not enjoy this final? I like this way better than Dirty 30's.
@dc408dxnow: TJ has brought them to a castle for this final, or day 1 of at least of that. And there's some medieval stuff that will bring me to the Excalibur in Vegas for at least tonight, and we have some visitors in the arena.  #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Nicole's ride comes to an end, and Kailah is in 3rd. A surprise result there w/ someone who I had as a threat doesn't even finish. And Kyle has arrived to the dungeon.  #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: These players are being dressed up as knights as if this is Halloween. And they gotta put all of this together and Leroy catches up and gives Kyle the cheese treatment. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: .@KyleCGShore is on to the final along with @ZNichols15 who finished ahead of him. Leroy and Tony won't make it and his time has ended. @CaraMariaMTV is onto the 2nd stage. And @kailah_casillas is onto day 2. And Kam won't make it too.  #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: $220,000 on the bank, and $150,000 in the final pot. And $370,000 goes to the winner. And it won't exceed the amount won by last season's champs. But being able to be the sole champion of this will be worth every penny.  #DCChallenge
@CohenBrian_: Just when you thought you could trust The Challenge again to actually finish a season. #TheChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: The fact that we have to wait two weeks for the outcome of #challengevendettas  is bogus AF
@WestonBergmann: Ronaldo just inched himself closer to the number one player in the world slot but I still gotta give it up to Messi ๐Ÿšฒ ⚽️ ๐Ÿฅ…

@ChallengeMTV: It all comes down to a puzzle, and it's anyone's game ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘€
@BritniNicol: Boys prefer a basic bitch, but a man prefers a bad bitch. Stay a bad bitch. Don’t let anyone change you☺️๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@blacuesta: What the fuck is ctfu
@emilylongeretta: Is #TheChallenge getting too easy? Who will win #TheChallengeVendettas? Plus, @kailah_casillas reveals why she hasn't publicly apologized to Kayleigh... https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenge-getting-too-easy-vendettas-finale/ …
@tjlavin: Just did a pretty badass Cameo for a dude going to be an oncologist ... I’m honored thank you man...
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽ™Not only is he joining us on stage for http://ChallengeMania.Live  NYC๐Ÿ—ฝon Sat, 6/2, but @EW’s own @TheMarkLong is ALSO the newest addition to the http://ChallengeMania.Shop ! ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ›’ He joined me & @DerrickMTV for 90+min on #ChallengeMania to announce it all! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000408048343 …
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ’ฅPatrons got an extra dose of #ChallengeMania last night where @DerrickMTV & I broke down last night’s #TheChallengeVendettas final and what we’ve seen of it so far. Head over to http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania  to check out all the fun stuff & added content we’re offering over there!๐Ÿ’ฅ
@ChallengeMTV: ICYMI, some of your Challenge favs have invaded @UniversalORL! Watch the full challenge NOW on http://universalchallenge.mtv.com 
@HollywoodLife: #TheChallengeVendettas star @Kailah_Casillas reveals her secret to finally making the final & if @CaraMariaMTV is still her vendetta. EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: http://hollywood.li/4cfZfNO  @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_Candice: When @n_zanattaMTV first started crying I'm sorry but I was dead! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ But then I seen how serious it was ๐Ÿ™Š. #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: Wanna personalized shoutout?! Great for bdays, goodluck, congratulations... really anything! Submit it now ๐Ÿค—  http://www.bookcameo.com/kailah_casillas 
@n_zanattaMTV: @laurelstucky I’ll spell it out for you I Love you ๐Ÿ˜˜  That’s fine if that’s how you feel. are you with me? If not who cares. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ I look how I’m suppose to look, I’m just being myself. 
@kailah_casillas: I want a fun game to get addicted to on my phone. (iPhone app) Any suggestions??
@cohuttalee: Tony Plantains has a nice ring to it. @MTVBananas what have you created son? @ChallengeMTV @t_raines33
@MTV_Candice: You are my inspiration @Bruce_Lee85 ๐Ÿ˜š.
@n_zanattaMTV: "@inhaleoften: Genuinely so upset because @n_zanattaMTV would have came in first for the girls... I’m shook." RT Me too ๐Ÿ˜•
@_ayiiia: @ChallengeMTV if your girl isn’t your number one supporter like kam is with leroy, get rid of her.  “you’re leroy”  -“who am i?”  “you’re leroy!”  i die ๐Ÿ˜✨
@kailah_casillas: "@JMSpatty88: @GlamGirl_Crissi @kailah_casillas The Challenge has gone soft...they had to eat cheese and drink hot chocolate, play a card game, and match colors for 300k .." RT And run 20+ miles through the mud in shackles & knights armor in the freezing cold... ya, super soft.
@kailah_casillas: Not to mention the daily challenges leading up which were way harder than usual seasons. I.E. the Rock Of Gibraltar, moving the palets on the beach, the underwater one and the run at Ronda. There was nothing soft about this season.
- @n_zanattaMTV: @kailah_casillas Some will never understand that the challenges we did were way different from any other season! ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@n_zanattaMTV: If I blocked you or muted you, don’t take it to heart I just don’t care for your opinions. Especially the ones that are on repeat.๐Ÿ™„
@Bruce_Lee85: This pic pretty much sums up my bro @MTVBananas and I season of the challenge. #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @mtv @ChallengeMTV
@Rogan_OConnor: Loving @Charlottegshore’s new show the @Charlotte_Show on now on MTV!! Everyone needs to watch this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@n_zanattaMTV: "@KortKneee_Rae: @n_zanattaMTV They gotta learn" RT Cortttt it’s horrible lmao I’m like I just read tthat you just said that, I just chose not to acknowledge it ๐Ÿคฃ miss you girl!!
@SHOTOFYAGER: Now that we’ve announced the great MARK LONG (@TheMarkLong) is joining me & @DerrickMTV on stage at the World Famous @CarolinesonBway on June 2nd, HIS BDAY, #ChallengeMania LIVE๐Ÿ—ฝtix are going⚡️FAST. If you’re thinking about http://ChallengeMania.Live  NYC, don’t wait too long!๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
@JennaCompono: Life is about forgiveness
@JennaCompono: "@kailah_casillas: And run 20+ miles through the mud in shackles & knights armor in the freezing cold... ya, super soft. https://twitter.com/jmspatty88/status/981597647306813440 …" RT Atleast that’s more badass than the dam suit I had to wear on the entire bloodlines final๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@kailah_casillas: "@JHags1: @kailah_casillas i like you but lets be real if @iamkamiam_ didnt have to bury a freaking log. You would have lost #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Sure. But that’s part of the game. She lost her card game, I didn’t.
@crfo333: Devyn was SO amazing co-hosting The Aftershow!! PLEASE bring her on as the full time host, she is amazing and so funny, the fans want her!! #TRLateNight @DevynSimone #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV 
@WestonBergmann: I’ve got a project that will require 25 hrs of computer work. I’m gonna fly to China & back to ensure I do it in 1 sitting. I’m buying 2 tickets to Hong Kong and selling the 2nd for $10K. You’ll get to hang with me for 30 hours and I’ll buy you dinner. DM me if interested. Alright everyone, thank you for your interest. Please stop applying. We’ll be headed to Hong Kong on Friday, and back on Sunday! I will not be stepping foot outside the airport so please don’t ask me how the country was. I’m assuming their clouds look very similar to ours.
@blacuesta: There’s a couple heavily making out behind me and all I can hear are the spit sounds
@mikethemiz: She is everything. My heart is full with love. Who do you think she looks like???  #Maryse or #Mike @MonroeMizanin ❤️❤️❤️
@mikethemiz: This Sunday witness the most must see match of all time for the most prestigious title in @wwe #IntercontinentalChampionship #Wrestlemania Who you got?

@iamkamiam_: My FIRST Challenge Recap:  -3-0 in eliminations.  -2 were up against mercenaries .   -Out performed both of my Vendettas .   -Odds were totally against me.   -Placed 3rd for the females in the FINALS.    Seriously, I am so proud of myself . ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ฉ   #TeamKam #KillaKam #RookieOfTheYear
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @iamkamiam_ You go girl ! We are all so proud of you ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #DoItForTheCulture #TeamKam
- @iamkamiam_: @ItsAll_AboutTee love you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•
@HaydenPWeaver: Super proud of Kam but also glad to retain my title as the only season 5 cast member to hold any winnings ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ #HumbleBrag #TheChallengeVendettas
- @realitytvstarss: @HaydenPWeaver Lmaooo that twist was stupid. She should’ve at least got to keep her $19k from her bank account
- @HaydenPWeaver: @realitytvstarss Agreed, what’s the point of having individual pots all season if the end result is taking everyone’s money. Like on second chances if you got eliminated that money disappeared and didn’t go back into the pot
- @TayloriasSecret: @HaydenPWeaver Listen bitch


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, a fairly different final from the ones we have seen in recent years: just a one day affair, taking place in a castle and thus, a medieval theme for this Vendettas final. Yes, we saw Bananas and Melissa return to scare everyone and then audition to become poker dealers for this summer's World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. Other than that, a fairly calm final phase of this journey which saw Nicole get medically evacuated due to an injury, Leroy coming up short yet again in a final, and both a stellar rookie run by Kam and a breakthrough run by Tony all come away empty after the cutoff, but lots of be proud of on the part of the ladder two.
   In the end, Cara Maria and Zach as time-tested veterans advanced into the final phase as many expected, but Kailah made it also in as well despite having a subpar regular season in Spain but being able to turn it on late has seen her take the next step here. And if you were one of the handful who had Kyle, or anyone from Team GB, go all the way into this final and then be able to not only compete but also contend, then applaud yourself for the underdogs.

And just as it was last season, we won't know who wins this until the reunion. And thus, we will not have a WRAP post this week -- and as is our tradition in saving our review of the finale for after the reunion in a dedicated installment of our recaps of the episodes, we do have a poll result to share with you here. And from the looks of the results below, it seems that your call of who you want to win this will be a landslide.

Who do you want to win it all?
 CARA MARIA (6th Final/1 Win)  76% 
● KAILAH (1st Final/3 Starts)         3%
● KYLE (1st Final/Rookie)              3%
● ZACH (3rd Final/1 Title)           18%
   OUT OF 63 VOTES @DC408Dxtr


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Coming up, the rest of our focus this week shifts to looking ahead at what's next: the new kid on the block in the MTV system and a show that promises to again rewrite the book on romantic reality TV. It's the American version of Ex on the Beach, as the show where four of this season's British imports got their start on, and one of this season's competitors will make his way to Hawaii in over a week from now, just after the birthday tonight of his new baby girl.
   Meanwhile, once again DCBLOG would like you to chime in with your questions on this Challenge season, on EOTB or anything else you have for me and Andrew Kirk for a special, expanded Reality Debrief covering this Challenge season, 2017 on that show and the '17-18 reality TV slate with one month left in the traditional TV season. With this time in between who wins this season and the debuts of Ex on the Beach and Champs vs. Stars, we're again making an attempt to get our much-advertised Q&A up for you... Tweet your questions using the hashtag #AskDCBLOG now until next weekend and we may include yours in our chat.

And tomorrow -- or later today in most of the country, golf's most prestigious tournament reaches its annual climax as the final round of The Masters takes place in Britni's backyard of Augusta, GA. The pairing that stole the show at the 2016 Ryder Cup, America's Patrick Reid and Europe's Rory McIlroy, will renew acquaintances as the last grouping out with just as much high stakes on the line, and DCNOW will bring you all the drama from Amen Corner at @DC408DxNow. Join yours truly for all of that, and talk to you then as our trip Inside the MTV Trifecta rolls along. Enjoy your weekend... and Happy National Beer Day.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).