Friday, August 3, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Final Reckoning Episode 4

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hello, and Happy Friday blog friends... we're glad you're with us to begin this summer's weekend. Ahead of us, all the action, reaction and interaction of this week on The Challenge: Final Reckoning as revenge is on the mind of the Redemption House. But before that comes up here, the in-between interaction between the events of Week 3 and this week, including a champion and his ex, more Twitter beefing, and a thought for the day from our friend down in Surf City. Enjoy...




IN BETWEEN, and Tori/Brad/Britni Blows Up 
@ChallengeMTV: Don't forget to watch that form, and watch an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 on Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ’ช http://on.mtv.com/2NLRlP5
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Sunday WOD? @PaulCalafiore_ ๐Ÿ’€
@CaraMariaMTV: Head over to my instagram story for my personal keys and tricks that helped me be able to flip the switch for muscle ups/toes to bars/ etc. what fitness move would you like me demonstrate/break down next? http://Instagram.com/misscaramaria
@JennaCompono: So sleepy... probablly because NANY woke me up at 5 this morning ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️
@WestonBergmann: New season of Orange is the New Black was just released. I love this show, it’s essentially The Challenge with no challenges.
@kailah_casillas: .. @iammikeyp dragged me to the gym but all I really want to be doing is watching the new #OrangeIsTheNewBlack
@BradFiorenza: When you focus on the destination of your goals; the bumpy road traveled to get there becomes much smoother... #focus #goals #stayready
@hbarfield13: You’re so much more attractive when you lift people up ๐Ÿ˜
@ChallengeMTV: Watch Zach give Nelson relationship advice in this sneak peek from an all new episode of #TheChallenge32, on Tuesday at 9/8c!
@Kmorrisx: All keyboard warriors do when they make themselves known is get themselves blocked. Whilst they will forever remember & fan/hate the person they trolled. The person who’s getting trolled won’t even acknowledge  their Twitter pic let alone give a fuck about their existence.
@WestonBergmann: @JustJem24 Not to oversimplify an entire sport, and volleyball babes are fire in a lot of ways - but they can’t run. We need hot, hot messes, that can run.
@angelababicz: All the treadmills in the world and you choose the one next to mine
@angelababicz: I’m about to live alone for the first time in my life... to those that live solo, does it get lonely or??๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @NicolexoRamos: @angelababicz I cried the first week everyday but then now I wouldn’t ever live with anyone
@angelababicz: Have you ever craved something you never had? Because same
@BradFiorenza: #tbt to when @MTVBananas & I were just getting started w/ @ChallengeMTV  Congrats on hosting @firstlooktv on @nbc starting Sept 29th my man!
- @MTVBananas: @BradFiorenza Young and dumb... Now old and dumber! Ha ha... Those were the days! Thanks brother ๐Ÿ™
@MTVBananas: So this just happened ... #VivaLaBanane @1stlooktv #SnailTrail #France – at La Grillade du Chรขteau
@MTVBananas: A winemaker, his Mule, and a Jackass ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿด๐ŸŒ #VivaLaBanane @1stlooktv #WineMaker #bananasdoingthings @GerardBertrandO
@BritniNicol: When you accidentally take a photo while zip lining๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kayleighmtv: 07/27: Favorite Season - Season 3. The season was great over all and it gave us so many iconic Challenge cast members (@BritniNicol, @MTV_NellyT, @hbarfield13, @MTVDevinWalker, @MTV_AMANDAG)
@SHOTOFYAGER: We’ve got some fun #ChallengeMania guests coming up but it will be tough for them to live up to the fun we always have w/ @JustJem24! JEM schooled @DerrickMTV & I on Britni & Chuck, Davonne & Derrick, Cara & Paulie & all #TheChallenge32 STEW! Listen HERE๐Ÿ“šhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000416634775 …
@iamkamiam_: Some of my best stories are from when I went out by myself, it made me meet new people and make new stories ๐Ÿ˜‚
@iamkamiam_: Feels like a Sunday night to me. I’m the most antisocial social person ever .
@Steven_Plummer2: I have to agree with @t_raines33 on this. When I watch the older seasons the drama was not only not a big part of the show like it sadly is now BUT when it was on it felt more organic like he said here. I miss how The Challenge used to be. More Challenges and less drama.
@MTV_NellyT: I pledge allegenice to the the Sauce ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท. Red๐Ÿ”ดWhite⚪️Blue๐Ÿ”ต #Gucci#TYB#Swag#LegGo#Blessed#MTV#
@CaraMariaMTV: I am whatever you say I am.
@DayDaVonne_: Im not shutting down my channel guys, I’ll still be uploading videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ... they just won’t be about the show. ❤️ Anyway.. y’all have a goodnight ... I’m about to go out ... ๐Ÿ‘€
@BigTymers228: One Of The Highlights Of Not Only This Summer But In My Life In General Was Meeting @iamkamiam_ She's Definitely On My All Time Favorite Girls In Challenge & Are You The One History For Real I Can't Get Enough Of This Brown Sugar I ๐Ÿ’• Her
- @iamkamiam_: @BigTymers228 ๐Ÿ’•

@ChallengeMTV: Lose your cool and you might just lose your chance at $1,000,000 ๐Ÿ’ฐ #TheChallenge32 is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2NHp5x0 
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV No more bullshit when it comes to getting my ass in that house. #letsfuckinggo #redemptiontime
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@PaulCalafiore_: If someone gets in your car and the first thing they do is touch your radio. They’re not someone you should fuck with
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ Also. The door test. Im lockin you out. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Only Italian I know that never saw A Bronx Tale ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV You’re right.... I only know hard. I think you can relate ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ #slowstroke
@CaraMariaMTV: The world can be amazing when you’re slightly strange
@blacuesta: My mcm being HELLA AFFECTED BY THIS BLOOD MOON BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHH 
S O FUCKING S.
@BritniNicol: Don’t mind my slightly drunk & very excited voice in this video! The zip line roller coaster WAS AWESOME!!!! Also a huge shout out to @ChallengeMTV for helping me conquer my fear of heights!☺️ (also the guy tricked me after he pushed me saying he forgot to do something๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚)
@joss_mooney: Probably shouldn’t be going out...๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@BritniNicol: Don’t put your private family issues on social media. It’s not cute and your true psychotic colors come out. #yourewelcome #putcrazyinahome
@BritniNicol: Apparently my twitter is blowing up RN.. toooo bad y’all must be muted Bc my twitter is pretty quiet RN ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: The fam & I are about to watch old home videos, so make sure to tune into my Snapchat if you wanna see me as a lil and to watch the whole reason I am the way I am.. MY FAMILY๐Ÿ˜‚  Snap: Britinicol
@KendalSheppard: @ToriFiorenza I love you. You're heart has the truest intentions. Sending love and support.. hoping he gets his stuff together and becomes the dad you once saw his potential to be. ๐Ÿ’—
@alexkidwell: @ToriFiorenza I'm really sorry to read this. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be that he can do literally whatever he wants and get a pass but you get attacked simply for trying to put your kids first.
@CaraMariaMTV: I dont give a fuck if you dont like me Imma stay getting money. ๐Ÿค™
@ChallengeMTV: Chuck is hopeful of a future alliance between him and Brad, but could they ever get along? #TheChallenge32 is brand new, Tuesday at 9/8c!
@angelababicz: I’m not ever trying to hear anybody ask me “wyd” don’t act dumb you know I’m watching the Big Brother live feeds
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @angelababicz @baeIeigh Same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
- @angelababicz: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @baeIeigh Girl it’s literally all I do I need an intervention
@JennaCompono: Cheers to good friends, boats and summer #chicago
@DayDaVonne_: ME REALIZING I DIDNT NEED THAT CURTAIN BEHIND ME BECAUSE MY WALL IS ACTUALLY AMAZING ................................. SMH
- @CaraMariaMTV: @DayDaVonne_ BLINK WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME. (@Marie_TBD ) ๐Ÿ‘€
@DayDaVonne_: Ive been rolling for a solid 2 weeks now ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for the constant love and support! ❤️๐Ÿ†
@kailah_casillas: "@ReyesMichelle95: Which show is better? ๐Ÿ˜‹ #bb20 #thechallenge32" RT I’m convinced #TheChallenge32 would win this poll if I was still on it.... ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’• (jk kinda) hehehe
@KendalSheppard: Watch how he talks about his ex... it's more telling of his character than hers.
@CaraMariaMTV: I get by with a little help from my friends. ๐Ÿ’ช
@CaraMariaMTV: Real friends encourage your weirdness. @AliGarab ♥️
@kailah_casillas: Lol “let’s take a road trip” sounds so fun til you’re actually doing it.
@kailah_casillas: "@CMariefan: @kailah_casillas How about we talk about some of the awesome stuff Kailah has done - like kicking ass in eliminations? Or maybe being a such a great friend to Jenna? Or looking gorgeous doing pretty much anything?" RT This is the cutest little thread I’ve ever seen. Thanks guys you made my night ♥️
@kailah_casillas: I should have brought headphones to listen to podcasts. I’m very unprepared for this road trip.
@angelababicz: I had a really good night and I hope y’all did too ☺️

@ChallengeMTV: The longest lasting side effect of Jenna's ankle injury isn't a physical one, but It's something else ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32 is brand new, Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV!
- @JennaCompono: @ChallengeMTV 9 screws and 2 plates later ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ hahaha
@BritniNicol: Same day.. different pose๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’‹
@BritniNicol: My favorite season IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNERRRR!! FALLLLLL!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@PaulCalafiore_: Only people who were children when they first saw the movie Jaws can relate to how petrifying it was to jump into a pool by yourself under the age of 12 and IMMEDIATELY hear the theme music as you frantically swam towards the ladder thinking you were about to be eaten
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ Arent we always?
@BritniNicol: Blocking the irrelevant left and right. Lmao peasants aren’t worthy of my page ✌๐Ÿผ
@joss_mooney: I am rather hungover.
@blacuesta: STAY W SOMEONE WHO VALUES AND RESPECTS YOU.
@MTVCoryWharton: Talk to me baby ☎️
@actualgreatest: Anyone ever consider that Tori actually had PLANS that day that didn't involve her children (considering she's their MAIN caregiver). And she was pissed off that Brad got to go out and party AGAIN instead of taking them the day Tori finally got to do something not involving kids?
@shannanity: U guys - theres people out there who go out on dates and don’t pretend to be other people than themselves - so confused
@kailah_casillas: Virginia Beach, y’all are wild. I love you.
@MTVBananas: What NBC thinks i'm doing in France ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿท... What i'm actually doing in France ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚ @1stlooktv #VivaLaBanane #France #bananasdoingthings #Travel #sundayfunday
@kailah_casillas: Hey @JustJem24 my mom asked me if that was you on Dark Tours the other day. Just so happened to be the Louisiana episode too. I said no but I had to watch a few times ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JustJem24: "@yssrhc: am I losing my mind or is this jemmye from the real world in an episode of dark tours?" RT EVERYBODY keeps asking if that’s me... lol
@shannanity: If you are ever wondering why I blocked you it’s not because you offend me. It’s because you’re an idiot ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @Marie_TBD: @shannanity They won’t see this
@shannanity: Emphasis on social interaction for me particularly since THAT IS WHY I GO TO THERAPY BECAUSE I COGNITIVELY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HUMANS MEANINGS BUT OVER UNDERSTAND THEIR MOTIVATIONS and incorrectly respond to that versus what is SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. But keep trying me snowflakes
@shannanity: Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. These disorders are characterized, in varying degrees, by difficulties in social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and repetitive behaviors
@shannanity: I deleted a tweet bc unfortunately it’s easier to delete a tweet then to defend it. It was also my pleasure to block some of you as well. Stay woke sensitive bitches
@angelababicz: I won’t stop looking for love until I find that one person who likes blue cheese on their watermelon
@kailah_casillas: Don’t tell my mom and dad)who have notifications everytime I tweet) that I’m getting a face tat ๐Ÿคซ
@faithstowers: Twitter I have a question ? If he/she cheats do you take him/her back ... asking for a friend ๐Ÿค”
- @BritniNicol: @faithstowers Nope! Once a cheater always a cheater. #facts lol
@DayDaVonne_: ๐Ÿ’ซ✨
@JustJem24: make your love a home not a cage..
@angelababicz: "@Angelabadbitchz: Lol @ whoever made this of my good sis @angelababicz , that booty skill tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ " RT I’m done with the internet ๐Ÿ’€ GOODNIGHT

@ChallengeMTV: Kyle and Brad learn the hard way that the past never stays buried when the Redemption House returns in an all new episode of #TheChallenge32, TOMORROW at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Oh shit ๐Ÿ˜‹
- @angelababicz: @ChallengeMTV Get you a man that talks about you the way Zach talks about @JennaCompono ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
- @JennaCompono: @angelababicz Eh he coulda did better I woulda taken “God’s gift” but “angel” will do ๐Ÿ˜‚ jk @ZNichols15 ๐Ÿ˜œ
- @ZNichols15: @JennaCompono I said she looked like an angel. Not that she was one. 
- @JennaCompono: @ZNichols15 Tomato tomaaaatooo
@tori_deal: Pre-save my new single "Love Lies Cover (feat. Jordan Wiseley)" on Spotify: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/torideal1/d8tA … (powered by @distrokid)
@MTV_NellyT: The hardest thing in life is to realize that you can’t change the past. No matter how much you regret your mistakes, you must live with yourself and grow. That’s what Life is about. Growing and becoming a better person #NoOneisPerfect #Love #Career #Life #Relationships #Family
@KyleCGShore: That scene on Jurassic world when the long neck dinosaur gets left behind is the most brutal heartbreaking thing I’ve ever seen!
@PaulCalafiore_: @faithstowers @princeofnorway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Right?! It’s a dead give away that a shark is nearby!!
@PaulCalafiore_: We start them young in the Calafiore household. Chasing that top 3% like it’s our job ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @CJ25759882
@ChallengeMTV: Me waiting for Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32
@blacuesta: I went to a strip club last night and after  I threw money on this girl who has BAWDY she grabbed my face and made me motorboat her boobs. What a time to be alive
@JazMTV: I have seriously been trying to watch episodes of #OITNB but first kids wake up from naps , then dean calls, then the doorbell rings. Now my mom is down here bothering me about online shopping!!!! Oooo๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
@angelababicz: Oh Bayleigh ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ why must you be so problematic girl....
- @JustJem24: @angelababicz She’s done for being disrespectful to my man....
@CaraMariaMTV: Nice try. I am both impressed and flattered. But I ain’t going anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜˜
@kailah_casillas: I need someone to make a documentary about the hilarious people who sit at home and make memes. I need to know what these people look like and who they are.
@kailah_casillas: Yesterday was insane. Thanks #z104summerbeachbash & everyone who came out to support ☀️
@kailah_casillas: My next vlog is gonna be so interesting. I remember being very good about filming everything but also am scared to look.
@tori_deal: How good do celebrities really have it? Like does Kim k have to wait in line at the DMV? Asking for a friend.
@faithstowers: Keep  her attention like Facebook, give her your heart like ig, and let old stuff disappear like Snapchat. ๐Ÿ’•
@jossie_flores: Ooooooo tomorrow it’s all about to go down !!! Don’t miss Tomorrows all new episode! #thechallenge32 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ”ฎFor our 60th #ChallengeMania episode tomorrow, which @DerrickMTV & I just finished taping, we are joined by a ❓SPECIAL MYSTERY GUEST❓All I will say is, they are someone that we have gotten at least one request for every single day since we started this podcast. #StayTuned ๐ŸŽง
- @TheMarkLong: @SHOTOFYAGER Wait, I’m coming back on?!? I kid..i kid๐Ÿ˜œ
@BritniNicol: Today’s my momma and daddy’s 29th anniversary๐Ÿ˜ If that doesn’t give you faith in true love than I don’t know what will☺️ definitely beyond blessed to have such amazing parents!๐Ÿ’•
@hbarfield13: Saturday night I was told by a random person I had never met “you seem like exactly the same person you are on tv thank you for being authentic” it’s sad that someone even has to say that. Be you always fam!
- @ZNichols15: @hbarfield13 Always nice running into American Idol fans while you’re out!
- @hbarfield13: @ZNichols15 Lmaoooo oh my god did @ZNichols15 tweeet me oh my god oh my god
- @ZNichols15: @hbarfield13 Your cover of “Lips of Angel” by Hinder literally took my breath away. You’re the Barry Bonds of country music.
- @BradFiorenza: @ZNichols15 @hbarfield13 OMG!!! ☠️๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
@xSuicidalPanda: “Alright everyone act surprised” @MTV_AMANDAG -
- @BritniNicol: @xSuicidalPanda Lmfaoooo @MTV_AMANDAG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Zach and Brad have been without Jenna and Britni this whole season, but soon they'll all have a shot to be reunited... ๐Ÿ™ #TheChallenge32
@MTVCoryWharton: Daddy Daughter Workouts ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
- @iamkamiam_: @MTVCoryWharton She’s so cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•
- @MTVCoryWharton: @iamkamiam_ Thx Kam!!!
@MTVCoryWharton: @Marie_TBD Did you really make a note on why you voted the way you did smh lol I hate you for this ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVCoryWharton Now that you just tweeted this, I hate me for this too.
@JustJem24: @Marie_TBD Ain’t none of you hoes getting in that line before me.....
@kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I need to know this too๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas Pretty sure popularity is a major factor on B.B.  - you’ll kill it lmao @CBSBigBrother please cast Kailah. Hahaha
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas First person to ever be backdoored without ever walking through actual door. ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Hahaha ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️
@shboogies: @JustJem24 Nahhh it’s gotta be @kailah_casillas . She’s watched Big Brother for yeaaaars now. Or they can just put you all in at once. ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @shboogies Ooooo that’s an idea! A full bb house with all challengers. That would be interesting ๐Ÿค”
@DayDaVonne_: @Marie_TBD I would PAY to watch Marie, Marnie, and all of the rest of those personalities play !!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ†
@MTVBananas: Where do the French girls hang out around here? #VivaLaBanane #France @1stlooktv
@tjlavin: Oh man tomorrow night! Good times... challengemtv @mtv #mtv #thechallenge #thechallengemtv #thechallengefinalreckoning #finalreckoning #thankyou https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4Ht7RHVHC/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=7w2lj17fmtzf …
@DayDaVonne_: MARNIE is one of MARIE’s personalities. I want to see ALL of her personalities play. She’d be an instant fan fav
@kailah_casillas: my friend @brianDACAV thinks the word “meme” is pronounced “MEE-MEE”... your thoughts? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@WestonBergmann: When I was a child I would have described myself as an artist; I loved to draw, craft, build, sculpt. But over the years I found my classmates, teachers, and friends taking myself away… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4ExemAzBh/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1694edytfi6og …
@Marie_TBD: "@Lizchallenge_: Who would y’all want on big brother" RT I voted for @JustJem24 she’s the only one who stands a chance.
@Marie_TBD: Summers over!!!!!!
@BradFiorenza: See adjustment to parenting time; I was closing on a house Friday, closing was pushed. I LOVE my sons more than anything!! They know this...
@BradFiorenza: "@kayleighmtv: Tori tweets one thing with no evidence and everyone believes her. @BradFiorenza tweets his side with actual screenshots and y’all don’t believe him lmao. Y’all are thirsty to be man haters. How about some support for a man doing the right thing by his kids when so many don’t." RT Thank you ๐Ÿ™
@BradFiorenza: "@Rfugaj23: @BradFiorenza Been watching Brad since San Diego...don’t mean I know him personally but GENUINE recognizes GENUINE...no way in the world my chi-town brother isn’t a good dad -real one people-lucky kids -not too many left-respect ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ" RT Love & Respect ✊
@BradFiorenza: @kristynekrug Love is a choice @kristynekrug ; after the divorce, I processed her decision & accepted it. Let me be clear; I’m an advocate 4 ❤️ & family!
@abbyzeis: @BradFiorenza Not sure why everyone is giving Brad sass when Tori put it out there in the beginning. I’m sure she’s irritated him and he didn’t run straight to twitter to announce it to everyone. The man is allowed to defend himself ๐Ÿ™„
- @BradFiorenza: @abbyzeis That you for seeing clearly ๐Ÿ™
@msangelahensley: @BradFiorenza Had a friend give me “The Love Dare” and it was a game changer for sure. Thanks for sharing your thoughts @BradFiorenza
- @BradFiorenza: @msangelahensley People need 2 know for the sake of love & family!!  @ZNichols15 knows I talk about this book when he brings up God & @JennaCompono #truth
- @JennaCompono: @BradFiorenza I remember Zach telling me you told him about this! Hmm maybe we will check it out !
@WestonBergmann: Whenever you’re feeling blue, just throw on some Evanescence and get to work
@JustJem24: Why are people(usually the ones that look like me) more worried about banning straws than guns...
@JustJem24: The laughter may not always last, but I hope the love does ๐Ÿ’œ
@ShimBo84: @JustJem24 Heard you on #ChallengeMania. First off, you’re awesome. Second, I would like to donate to a teachers wishlist. I know how hard it is. My mom is a teacher for the New York City Public School system, and I know how much in need they are of supplies.
- @JustJem24: @ShimBo84 Teachers.... ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
- @ShimBo84: @JustJem24 Thanks for this. Got a bunch of stuff of people’s list. Teachers are so amazing and IMO under appreciated. I do what I can. Also, to all the teachers, thank you. Your work does not go unnoticed! And I know it’s hard. Not just with kids, but with the staff. Thank you!
- @JustJem24: @ShimBo84 Thank you for joining the movement. I didn’t mean to start this but I’m so happy I did bc you amazing humans just wont let it stop.. I appreciate you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹
@JustJem24: If you ever date we you gotta deal with me leaving water bottles in your bed. In you car. In your shower. Like I legit leave them any and everywhere...
@BritniNicol: You guys!! Don’t forget to check out Mars tonight!! It’s closer to us earthlings than it’s been in 15 YEARS!! So fucking rad๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ

CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: Jenna and Zach really miss each other, but is Zach better off without Jenna? Hear what he has to say on the matter and watch an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 TONIGHT at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘€ http://on.mtv.com/2v2VOGd
@BradFiorenza: Look how excited this Great White Shark is 4 the new episode of @ChallengeMTV “Final Reckoning” tonight 9/8c on @mtv ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค— #SouthAfrica #shark
@WestonBergmann: Patiently waiting the first day in which I can play Christmas music all day without society judging me
@JazMTV: @Marie_TBD I hope so Cause I can’t keep changing my foundation color every time I go outside lol
- @ToriFiorenza: @Marie_TBD You stop it right now with that nonsense.
@cohuttalee: A son of a bitch who’ll steal another man’s tools that he wakes up everyday and sweats to make a living with should be hung from the highest damn tree in town. That’s barely above stealing a little kids bike.
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ”ฅNEW PODCAST UP!๐Ÿ”ฅFor our 60th episode of #ChallengeMania, @DerrickMTV & I are joined by @KennySantucci, who tells us what he’s been up to since his ๐Ÿ†3 titles wins w/ Derrick, whether he keeps up w/ the๐Ÿ“บshow, the inspiration for “Mr. Beautiful” & MORE๐Ÿ“ฒhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15386783 …
@Marie_TBD: Be more self-centered today. Nobody can take care of you better than yourself.
@BritniNicol: I’m very animated, slightly spastic, and talk 90 miles a minute. My personality is very LARGE๐Ÿ˜‚ that’s just me๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ I just reread this.. and realized I described my dog... you guys.. Amara is a spitting image of me but in dog form ๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: Waiting for @ChallengeMTV like.... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #Redemptiontime #ItsBritniBitch
@PaulCalafiore_: Taking over The @ChallengeMTV IG today!! You’re not gonna wanna miss this ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @Marie_TBD: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV Oh wait I get it now. The bands!!!! Lol
@BritniNicol: Can I just take a second and give a shout out to my arms though! Yall they are coming in BEAUTIFULLY๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ like look at that, they fucking exist and shit๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallenge32 #seeyoutonightbitches
- @BradFiorenza: @BritniNicol ๐Ÿ’ชBOSS!!
- @BradFiorenza: @BritniNicol This is true... ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @angelababicz: @BritniNicol You’re doing amazing sweetie
- @BritniNicol: @angelababicz Spanks sis!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
- @CaraMariaMTV: @BritniNicol Holy three grave digging arms. ๐Ÿ’ช godd dang!
- @BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV When the queen of arms compliments your arms๐Ÿ˜☺️☺️
@MTV_NellyT: Violence between men and women is wrong. If you’re in a violent relationship take a look in the mirror and make a change. Do better for yourself because you deserve it. no matter how much I’m in love. It’s hard to walk away but the hard thing to do is usually the best thing. ๐Ÿ˜ข
@KyleCGShore: Thank fuck the World Cup is only on every 4 years I honestly think if it was on every year a would die from the agony a put my body through
@MTV: Kyle and Brad learn the hard way that the past never stays buried during a new episode of @ChallengeMTV's #TheChallenge32 tonight at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@ChallengeMTV: Just when you thought the worst twists were in the past, TJ does this ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32 is brand new TONIGHT at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2v2VOGd
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@BritniNicol: "@brandi_parris: Tonight on #TheChallenge32, you'll see @BritniNicol making her way back into the main house like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ItsBritniBitch " RT This is fucking great๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@CaraMariaHive: Love him๐Ÿ˜, hate him๐Ÿ˜ , either way he'll be on your screen tonight๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Mr. Screen Stealer๐Ÿ•บ! @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge32 #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #BigBrother
@bomervevmo: Two episodes down and @PaulCalafiore_ is the main story line in the show, kings only ๐Ÿ˜❤️๐Ÿ˜
@JustJem24: You can’t put your business on social media and then get mad when people are in your business....
- @BritniNicol: @JustJem24 ๐Ÿธ☕️
- @Marie_TBD: @JustJem24 Tell em yemmmmm
@WestonBergmann: Yeah I listen to the same five songs on repeat, daily, cus IDGAF and I know what I like.
@PaulCalafiore_: No aPAULIEgies.... it’s my Tuesday takeover Check out the @ChallengeMTV Instagram story... stay hungry my friends ๐Ÿ˜‰
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ ๐Ÿ”
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV Hahahahaha maybe @iamkamiam_ can help you out with that ๐Ÿคฃ
- @faithstowers: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV Ayeeee ๐Ÿ˜‚ love this
@teamariecara: I just got to congratulate you @PaulCalafiore_ . Idk how you did it but in 3 episodes you went from one of the most hated to most loved people on Stan twitter. I have literally never seen a change this quick.  Hate to tell you but your goodness is showing King.
@imdroc15: Back stabbed so many times, I started walking backwards!
@hbarfield13: The sad reality is we used to do things to be liked by the person in front of you, now we only want to do things to be liked by the millions sitting behind a phone #awareness
- @Marie_TBD: @hbarfield13 Deep
@JustJem24: "@ineedausern: @JustJem24 I tagged u in the tea sis lol and so did kayle*gh hit Nelson?" RT He in fact has a busted lip. I saw it. But again, I am not speaking on this matter bc I truly don’t know what went down....
@JustJem24: Me on twitter right now watching my friends fight but staying out of it bc I like all of them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @hbarfield13: @JustJem24 Pick a side ๐Ÿ’ฏ
- @hbarfield13: @JustJem24 Jk love you
@Marie_TBD: Getting “WTF did u do” texts mid meal like?
@SylviaMTV: "@baeIeigh: Love @PaulCalafiore_ complimenting and saying how @SylviaMTV is an underrated BEAST on the show ๐Ÿ˜Š " RT I love @PaulCalafiore_
- @PaulCalafiore_: @SylviaMTV Love you too boo!! Just speaking the truth ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
@Marie_TBD: @MTV_NellyT @shannanity I read this imagining you whimper. If you want to keep things private you can answer my text message that I sent to you prior to your tweet. Otherwise, I can only recommend ice 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off.
@Kmorrisx: "@mack_hatter: @MTV_NellyT @Challengemtv___ @shannanity Sooo does this mean we could possibly get @Kmorrisx for an Ex on the Beach US crossover? ... asking for a friend. " RT No this does not. Nelson is welcome to go chasing little girls for a living. I’ll keep my dignity in the UK with the men. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Kmorrisx: My only comment to IT’S little pitty party today. Now time to get drunk ☝๐Ÿฝ
@ChallengeMTV: Britni's motivation for getting back into the main house?   ⃣ Brad ๐Ÿ’‘   ⃣ $1,000,000 prize ๐Ÿ’ฐ    ⃣ Get away from Chuck ๐Ÿ˜‚    #The Challenge32 is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2v2VOGd
@faithstowers: Watch who you call your friends....
@BritniNicol: Just had the best podcast  interview with the one and only @susie_meister She honestly is the sweetest๐Ÿ’•
@kailah_casillas: Aside from @shannanity who killed it with the old schoolers on the @ChallengeMTV Instagram story. NO ONE can compete with @Marie_TBD. A swing and a miss for everyone else.
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas @shannanity @ChallengeMTV Sister
- @shannanity: @kailah_casillas @ChallengeMTV @Marie_TBD Maybe you’ll be seeing them IRL soon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@ChargersR4eva: This has got to be the best mtv insta takeover! You got me ๐Ÿ˜‚ with the bands @PaulCalafiore_  #MTVChallenge
@00Hitsdiidii: TEA Tuesday’s is backkkkk along with @ChallengeMTV tonight ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
@angelababicz: "@Angelabadbitchz: Mood . Preparing for the challange tonight and to watch the queen of being the first bad girl to grace our mtv fam @angelababicz ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️ " RT Challenge nights are the best nightssss
@Marie_TBD: This weather makes me want to blast gangsta rap and play Edward 40 hands with my frandsss like I did back at @ualbany
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I’ll play
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas Should I drive down to AC and have @iammikeyp tape our hands up? We can drink every time TJ says vendetta. Just kidding. We can play blackjack.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD COME HERE
@jossie_flores: May the force be with us tonight!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #thechallenge32 @DayDaVonne_
@jossie_flores: Getting my beauty rest before tonight’s epic episode!!! #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV You need a “bands will make him Dance” clip though
- @PaulCalafiore_: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV Lmao!!
@Marie_TBD: MTV finally listened and made a reality show about Staten Island. Just wondering where my call was? @MTV
@MTVBananas: I see London, I see France ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท #VivaLaBanane #France #bananasdoingthings @1stlooktv
@ChallengeMTV: Paulie tries to figure out how to take advantage of Britni's lingering feelings for Chuck on an all new episode of #TheChallenge32, TONIGHT at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV Lmaooo @PaulCalafiore_ “BINGO” ... yes for the information collector! I see you “almost partner” ๐Ÿ‘€
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV No lingering feelings you guys, I just believe in forgiveness and am a pretty nice person :) don’t think so deep into, peeps.. like chill it ain’t that serious ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@joss_mooney: Life isn’t fair, it’s hard. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
@Marie_TBD: Predictions for tonight’s @ChallengeMTV : Twitter war(s). #thechallenge32. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Kmorrisx: Once you accept what is, it can no longer burden you.
@Kmorrisx: There’s a lot 2 people could say on each other’s version of events. But out of respect for that person and my family I choose to say nothing. A happy life is a private life. We’re not on a tv screen. People who don’t know u don’t need to know the private you. Remember that.
@angelababicz: There are always flowers for those who want to see them ๐ŸŒท@fashionnova @ SoHo, Manhattan https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6ZF-KBqGQ/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=17lvpkpaho1jn …
@tori_deal: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/SNbXQrJ9L2g?a  Love Lies cover by Tori & Jordan
@MTV_NellyT: As I walk into Armageddon  Shane and I Show No Fear. Let it Rain!!! @challengemtv @mtv #TYB 8/9c Tuesday  @shannanity
@jossie_flores: Getting ready for tonight’s epic episode!!! #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Welcome to the apocalypse ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32 is brand new, TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV!
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Tick... Tock... 2 more hours bitches ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Constantly observing ๐Ÿ˜‰
@n_zanattaMTV: The night is young, I can dwell on the past but what’s the point when all I want to do is see what’s ahead.
@BradFiorenza: Dear Lord; it’s been the roughest start to a @ChallengeMTV in the history of my career..  Please show me a sign it gets better at 9/8c @mtv
@angelababicz: Me on a first date: So uhhh do you like bread?
@angelababicz: Y’all got me and @Rogan_OConnor fighting on the phone now smh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Rogan_OConnor: @angelababicz I like it when we fall out.... because I LOVE it when we make up ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค
- @angelababicz: @Rogan_OConnor How can you stay mad at this ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜
@faithstowers: Dun dun dun ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: Less than 1 hour until a whole new episode of The @ChallengeMTV on @MTV !! Who’s ready for some cages to get rattled?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: Check out @ChallengeMTV facebook LIVE right now to pregame for an hour with me @NataliaNegrotti and @PaulCalafiore_  before the challenge starts! https://www.facebook.com/mtvthechallenge/ …
@PaulCalafiore_: @DayDaVonne_ You already know my eyes are always watching haha.... almost partner I’m dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@angelababicz: This is fine, everything is fine ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge32
@BritniNicol: Sweet baby Jesus.. this has been the toughest challenge yet.. pls give me all your luck tonight on @challengemtv @9/8c on @mtv **(& yes I totally was mimicking @bradfiorenza post)๐Ÿ˜œ #TheChallenge32 #Redemptiontime
@JustJem24: Im going straight to Hell bc I dead ass fell out of the bed laughing when they showed Brianna’s room on teen mom
@BritniNicol: "@realitytvfan00: Your ex can do you so dirty and you will still have a soft spot for them. We all been there ladies. Don’t hate @BritniNicol for being a human " RT It’s like yo, I’m a nice person and believe in forgiveness. Everyone chill.. it ain’t that serious lol.
@angelababicz: Who’s ready for tonight’s boxing match I mean new challenge episode #Thechallenge32
@kailah_casillas: "@Gigi__Moreno: Still waiting on @kailah_casillas’ blog and for some Insta stories of her hanging out with @Marie_TBD. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ " RT Marie’s lame but I’ve been vlogging my whole trip, it’s gonna take a lifetime to edit but it’ll be uploaded right when I’m done! A few days prob ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️
@BritniNicol: "@XBRITNI_: @BritniNicol everyone wants to make something out of nothing. when you were yelling at him everyone told you to get over it, but now that y’all are being civil towards each other they say you’re in love with him๐Ÿ˜‚ you can’t win" RT you hit that nail on the head... lol can’t win for shit. Whatever๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: Y’all im still stuck at work. WTF!!!! WHY AM I NOT HOME FOR @ChallengeMTV !!!! I’m about to walk out.. what y’all think?.. #TheChallenge32
@SarahSmile4213: Finally Tuesday!!! Give me my @shannanity and @JustJem24 along with my freaking wine. Yes. Please!

LAST CALL: Briana's Thought for the Day 
@blacuesta: Me, an intellectual, casually drinking a can of babe rose and watching BGC fights from every season. Life is great.
@blacuesta: I really have lived such a beautiful life. I have accomplished and  experienced so many things that I have no room to be anything less than eternally grateful. Every opportunity comes with a risk and i'd risk  everything all over again for the same outcomes that I have had.
@blacuesta: Make opportunities for yourself. Do whatever the hell you want to do. Create a life that you can be proud of. There will always be setbacks, you will always be scared of certain outcomes, but life isn't supposed to be easy. Go after what you want or stay stagnant. Period.
@blacuesta: Not everything will work out in your favor but keep going. Don't listen to negative opinions bc regardless if you're sitting on a stack of millions or nothing you're the ONLY ONE sitting there. Might as well listen to the only opinion that matters and thats yours.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, for the first time all season and earlier than what we had last year, the Redemptioners get their revenge, and the legend of The Challenges latest villain is born... and if you look at the calendar as this is being posted, two years have now past since that famous steal.
   But upon our return here on this Friday night, we'll join that man as he and those who got to fall in love the past year reunite for an epic reunion in the City of Roses. Don't go away.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).