Saturday, August 11, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Final Reckoning Episode 5

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Glad you're with us this late to begin our look at The Challenge: Final Reckoning... All the action, reaction and interaction of this week on The Challenge: Final Reckoning is coming in a bit as things get back to a sense of normalcy but all eyes are on team building. But before that comes up here, the in-between interaction between the events of Week 4 and this week, including babies, beefs, a breakup and a blow-up. Enjoy...




UP TOP: A Beef w/ BB & a Champ, Birthdays, Babies, A Breakup & A Blow-Up 
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Man I'm keeping these bitches pressed πŸ˜‚ didn't know you was watching so close sis but since you are....
- @DayDaVonne_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Where was all of this energy when we were face to face sis. I suggest you put your hands in your pocket , drop your head and walk away like you did AT THAT TIME πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️. That ass has been tagged and dragged by so many men in these reality tv circles, I’ll pass sis 😩
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DayDaVonne_ Ooohhhh girl. Good role model for that daughter. Put your hands down and pick up your baby
- @DayDaVonne_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE My child is good  Go raise your pig 🐷  Lol still pressed I declined the offer to be apart of the delusional dandelions? Your too old to be running around in a clique. #CrackedChrysanthemums
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Lol everyone saying she'll beat my ass πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i know that's the whole point ..use your very few known words hunny
@DayDaVonne_: Bitches get bold with a nose full of coke... don’t start with me Ashley @MTVASHLEYBROOKE
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DayDaVonne_ Id be way skinnier if I was on coke but like I said drugs fights slut shaming. Yeaaaa ok MOM
- @jrock_049: @DayDaVonne_ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE She bought up Day’s daughter but if Davonne decided to mention her father she would be wrong. But I know Davonne isnt trashy enough to do that
- @DayDaVonne_: @jrock_049 That’s the difference , I would never bring up her father or any of her family members ... I can drag her as an individual ALL DAY LONG. She was desperate for a comeback so she went straight to my child. Smh
- @JermaineKing: @DayDaVonne_ guess she doesn't know what happened the last time someone brought up Day's daughter (ask Paulie): https://youtu.be/2zFkpzh5WEw
- @DayDaVonne_: @JermaineKing She knows exactly what happened ... SHE WAS MY BIGGEST FAN REMEMBER... πŸ˜‚she knows what I said in that scene better than I know what I said in that scene
@DayDaVonne_: She’s mad because they brought people from BB over to the challenge.. maybe if you were doing your job they wouldn’t have needed to call us sis πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️ Remember my phone call for 32 came in BEFORE yours did.  Humble yourself, you were a last minute selection 🀐
@DayDaVonne_: "@crazyjoshywaa: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @DayDaVonne_ Hey @mtvashleybrooke, I remember a few weeks ago you came to Day's defense when someone mentioned her daughter. You are TRASH. Are you coming off the coke?" RT She sure did ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@JustJem24: When you strongly consider deleting your twitter but then you're like....
- @DayDaVonne_: @JustJem24 On a more important note ... bae was tweeting about me before we even met... 😩 it was meant to be πŸ˜‚ lol @JustJem24
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DayDaVonne_ @JustJem24 It's easy to like you before someone has to actually meet you
- @DayDaVonne_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE BYE! you dont dislike me b/c of my personality you dislike me b/c of  1. how I played   2. The fact that I didn’t have to BE EXTRA just to “make good tv”  the cameras would to me while I was laying in bed looking @ a wall πŸ˜‚  You had to BEG for attention by any means necessary.
@DayDaVonne_: That bitch cried in a bathroom and threw a temper tantrum because she was insecure about another woman. πŸ˜‚  Oh such a bad ass... I AM SCARED !
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DayDaVonne_ Omg are you still on this.... Aka me. I stopped caring minutes before you went back a year on my time line to find a tweet I don't remember, but you obviously did. Girl, it was fun, thanks for all the attention and engagement but I'm out ✌🏼
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @kailah_casillas @modesdoeee @Challengemtv___ I love bb lol girl I liked a tweet then I woke up to damn WW3 CBS vs MTV
@Jhasegawa25: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @DayDaVonne_ She didn’t check your timeline. Someone tweeted her just like one of your fans probably tweeted you. Unless you’re projecting
@DayDaVonne_: "@shboogies: LOL WHAT. What show is she watching? https://twitter.com/DayDaVonne_/status/1025465870749814784 …" rt the show and SEASON I’m CURRENTLY ON. Remember I’m speaking from experience not as a viewer.
@DayDaVonne_: That was fun ...  Trash day was Thursday , I guess I forgot a bag.... Great Friday ❤️
@PaulCalafiore_: I see a lot of Challenge fans having an opinion on BB and seeing Challengers torn about it too. HOWEVER, you BOTH are now watching AND tweeting BB... ALSO, y’all have gone back to watch BB18, I wonder why?! Yeah.... we did that πŸ˜‰#MakeSureYouWatchTheLiveFeeds
- @DayDaVonne_: @PaulCalafiore_ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was my “biggest fan” before we had to play together though  Welp, it’s like they say “everyone loves you until you become the competition” 🀷🏾‍♀️
- @kailah_casillas: @PaulCalafiore_ wait wait wait. I like you Paulie.. I’m not trying to fight but I’ve been a bb fan for.... ever... & so have our challenge fans. Most people have watched both since the beginning not just now bc you guys joined. Ok that’s all I wanted to say! πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️
- @PaulCalafiore_: @kailah_casillas I’m one of those people. I’ve enjoyed watching all of y’all and how you’ve played the game each season. My statement was more along the lines of this. I would never trash y’all if any of you had the opp to go on BB under the premise of “it’s our show” cause it’s all love from me.
- @kailah_casillas: @PaulCalafiore_ I THINK people get defensive of the challenge bc were mostly a repeat cast, where as BB USUALLY isn’t. Also we hate change and hate to see “our spots” get taken by people from other shows. But... respect dude. Just wanted to point out that lots of people have watched both πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @kailah_casillas I can totally see that being the case. Would love to see crossover both ways actually. I also believe in earning spots. I guess it’s relatable to when AYTO first started coming on until some of them earned their respect. In due time maybe, hope to play with you one day πŸ€˜πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
- @kailah_casillas: @PaulCalafiore_ πŸ™πŸΌ✊🏼
@jossie_flores: @DayDaVonne_ There’s one thing that i will not fucking except is the talking down or about my partner!!!! @DayDaVonne_ sis do we have to spill the facts on facts on facts !!!
- @DayDaVonne_: @jossie_flores Lol I love you partner but I got it... Nobody will ever be able to say “they ganged up on me” πŸ™„
- @jossie_flores: @DayDaVonne_ I think it’s called cleaning house but you know what do we know 🀷🏻‍♂️ like when Dior comes out with a new hand bag πŸ’Ό fashion kills baby when it’s  putting older items into clearance It’s B.B. daring get into this look huntiesπŸ˜ŽπŸ’…πŸ½
@DayDaVonne_: I respond the way I do b/c a lot of people have this sense of entitlement like you owe them ass kisses or something. No, I am only obligated to do what I was hired to do... kissing ass is not in my contract !  Im not about to bow down to nobody.  If you want respect, GIVE IT
@DayDaVonne_: I never said “you’re my girl” or “I love you” I told her more shit was coming. Smh girl πŸ€ͺ
@jossie_flores: Clap back season officially starts today !!! Not playing with any of you!  Caution tread lightly 🚫
@PaulCalafiore_: @Gigi__Moreno @letsgokailah @kailah_casillas Crazy concept right? Guess what else, I now see things from her perspective and can respect the opinions of those who agree with her. Also allows me the option to change my perspective after thinking about it. Weird how things work when people respect one another 🀷🏼‍♂️☺️
@DayDaVonne_: @jossie_flores @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ Lmaoo I was listening to the clip like REALLY??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She’s doing all of this talking but has YET to talk about why her ass SHOULD HAVE BEEN on The First 48 rather than The Challenge πŸ€•
@JennaCompono: Twitter is becoming so crazy with all these “he said, she said, I saw, I heard, I read that...” its starting to get ridiculous & I will not get involved ✌🏼 so if you wanna tweet at me, make me laugh or send me something like food or puppy pics .. I am not here for the drama 😎
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono sweetest angel baby jenna πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas It’s truely a gift  πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ lmao jk πŸ’•
@angelababicz: "@XBRITNI_: mood rn with all this drama 🀣 " RT Blessed && thankful I’m not involved in any of this πŸ˜‡
@TheAllanAguirre: None of this Challenge/Twitter drama would be happening if Dario was still around to hold the show together

@TheMarkLong: Happy birthday @ZNichols15 ...you are growing up soooo fast.
- @ZNichols15: @TheMarkLong Thanks Dad!!!
@ToriFiorenza: @MTV_Chuckalodon happy birthday!!! You and my little dude share a Birthday! (( cool kids are born today))
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @ToriFiorenza Thank you so much. Us cool kids also share a birthday with Obama. πŸ˜œπŸ€™πŸΌ
@JennaCompono: Happy birthday handsome ❤️ @ZNichols15
- @ZNichols15: @JennaCompono If you sing me happy birthday one more time....❤️
@ZNichols15: @MTV_Chuckalodon HBD Chaz.
@Kmorrisx: Happy birthday @JustJem24 ♥️
@JustJem24: Pretty sure my birthday is tomorrow guys but thanks for the earlyyyyy bday love anyways 😊😘
- @Kmorrisx: @JustJem24 Haha more love for u tomorrow then πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️πŸ˜‚
@t_raines33: Happy birthday πŸŽ‰ to the big guy @ZNichols15
- @ZNichols15: @t_raines33 My guy!!!!
@TheMarkLong: Happy birthday @ZNichols15 ...you are growing up soooo fast.
@JustJem24: Honestly maybe today is my bday I don’t know at this point 🀷🏻‍♀️
@JustJem24: Only lyin' I do is lyin' out in the tropics.... 🏝
@JazMTV: @ZNichols15 Happy Birthday darling!!’
- @ZNichols15: @JazMTV Thanks Jaz!
@ChallengeMTV: Zach is like the peanut butter to our jelly 🍞 Happy birthday, @ZNichols15
- @ZNichols15: @ChallengeMTV Busted making late night snacks...
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV #zachofshit πŸ˜­πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ˜˜
@Marie_TBD: When @HyattZilaraCanc decorates your room for your birthday πŸŽ‚ @JustJem24 πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
@Marie_TBD: Less than 3 hours till @JustJem24 turns 30. Gonna make her blackout
@Marie_TBD: So us. Get dirty JEM @JustJem24
@Marie_TBD: If you don’t fall in love on vacation, is it even vacation?
@ToriFiorenza: @ZNichols15 happy birthday! Didn’t realize you and B shared a birthday...hope you had a great day!
@ChallengeMTV: Happy birthday to the Queen of Interviews! ☕️ Drop a comment below for @JustJem24 πŸ’•
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV @JustJem24 HBD BISH
@JazMTV: @Marie_TBD @JustJem24 It’s the same shit you just turn up with more expansive liquor & with people you trust in your circle!! So next time call me. 😘😘 #happybirthdayladies
@SimoneJKelly: Happy Birthday @JustJem24 !!! Loooove u girlie.! Hope u enjoy your day ❤️🌺
@ZNichols15: Hey @JustJem24, happy birthday. Keep living the dream sis.
- @JustJem24: @ZNichols15 Love you famπŸ’š
@JennaCompono: Happy birthday partner πŸ˜œπŸ’• @JustJem24
- @JustJem24: @JennaCompono I. Love. You. πŸ‘―‍♀️
- @JennaCompono: @JustJem24 Love you! Hope you’re having fun!
@Marie_TBD: Asked @JustJem24 what it feels like to be 30... and she answered “drunk.” I love you. Turn up!!!
- @MTVjennifer: @Marie_TBD my spirit animal
@Marie_TBD: On time out till @JustJem24 turns 31
@Marie_TBD: When I turn 30 I’m going to confession and starting my adulthood with a clean slate... So.... I have 5 days to totally fck everything up. Who’s with me?
@JustJem24: I don’t even like tequila 🀷🏻‍♀️
- @BritniNicol: @JustJem24 Girl who orders Margaritas almost everytime we hang out.. (The other times it’s wine) (or both) πŸ˜‚
- @JustJem24: @BritniNicol Straight tequila*** | I prefer my shots like I like my men 😜
- @BritniNicol: @JustJem24 I know what you like boo.. WE KNOW😈😜
@JustJem24: Hasta la prَxima vez Mexico... πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

@BradFiorenza: @BritniNicol & I are not in an exclusive relationship.  However; I know her energy, & it is incredible; unlike our timing. #truth
- @shboogies: @BradFiorenza @BritniNicol It means they broke up, guys.
- @Back2Reality6: @BradFiorenza @BritniNicol It means they broke up, but he still has mad respect. #bradisanadult
@BritniNicol: "@RealityRocky: @lilmama3348 @ChallengeMTV and 2 others When was she flirting with him? When she was yelling at him or when she was being cordial and smiling before they went to a redemption elimination? πŸ€” Btw Britni will smile at the wall" RT Imma have smile lines at 35.. oh wait I already have smile lines πŸ˜‚ *Proud wrinkles☺️πŸ€—
@BritniNicol: Guess what bitches... we’ve got a surprise coming 😈😈 #ItsBritniBitch
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🚨(Heart) BREAKING NEWS🚨A rare Sunday edition of #ChallengeMania for you all. @DerrickMTV & I are joined by @BritniNicol, who among other things, breaks down why she & Brad are no longer together. Sad news, but @ChallengeMTV news nonetheless. LISTEN HERE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15426280 …
@usweekly: “What I had viewed in the last two episodes had made me uncomfortable but it’s not the sole reason for our break up," @BradFiorenza tells Us.
@emilylongeretta: #TheChallenge's @BritniNicol & @BradFiorenza explain reasons for split. "What I had viewed in the last two episodes had made me uncomfortable but it’s not the sole reason for our break up," he tells Us.
@SHOTOFYAGER: Thank you @BritniNicol for really opening up on today’s #ChallengeMania. @DerrickMTV scheduled this days ago, we thought we’d be casually dropping a show for y’all tmrw about Green Wine, Paulie & Twerking. Had no idea. Door is ALWAYS open for you, girl.πŸ™πŸ»https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15426280 …
- @BritniNicol: @SHOTOFYAGER Luh y’all 😘😘
@NChristine23: Been saving podcasts for when I go back to work but had to listen to @BritniNicol podcast! Awesome job guys I have missed listening! 😊  #challengemaniac #thebestpodcast  @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV
@DerrickMTV: NEW PODCAST is UP!! This interview wasn’t exactly what I expected to hear when we booked @BritniNicol to come on #ChallengeMania, and you won’t either. It went from “Hey how’ve you been… https://www.instagram.com/p/BmI9Ie1BPOl/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=67gl7p1dx0m5 …
@SHOTOFYAGER: 😲This should cure your case of the Mondays: NEW #ChallengeMania w/ @BritniNicol is UP ALREADY! Brit joins @DerrickMTV & I to explain why she & Brad have parted ways, what role #TheChallenge32 played, new muscles, old handshakes, snakes, Britches & MORE!πŸ“² https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15426280 …

@ChallengeMTV: MORE CHALLENGE BABIES! πŸ‘Ά
@rachel_fitness: It’s official we are having a girl. I would like to thank my wife for giving us the girl. I would like to thank our boys in advance for being the best big brothers & I would like to thank u for all your support. It takes a village. Gee-Robinson party of 5. #girl #geerobinson
- @shannanity: @rachel_fitness Yay!!  It’s official!!! I love you so much Ray Congrats again 😘😘😘😘😘
- @rachel_fitness: @shannanity Thank you Shane love you 😘
- @KendalSheppard: @rachel_fitness The cutest family ever.. is getting even cuter πŸ’–πŸ‘£
- @TinaBarta: @rachel_fitness OMG @rachel_fitness looks soooo freaking happy!  Her smile is absolutely ear-to-ear.  I love and miss you Ray-Ray!
@giannahammer: I was born 6 weeks early, Hayden was born 2 weeks early... homie has 4 weeks left πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™ƒ #hesgonnabelate #myluck
@giannahammer: Baby shower in Indiana today! Bean is already SO loved and spoiled, couldn’t have asked for a better support system and familyπŸ’™ can’t believe we only have 4 more weeks to go πŸ˜±πŸ™ŒπŸ½ dress-… https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEZpdhng6h/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1bey949gt32bx …

@MTV_NellyT: Social-media comes with a big responsibility. These last few days I’ve expressed how I feel online and I’m not the kind of guy that does that.Especially when I’m angry. It’s hard to keep your life private especially when your on TV. It’s hard to protect people that you care about.
@MTV_NellyT: Everyone has their own problems. Relationship, family, friends etc. Everyone’s done things that they regret. She is not a bad person. She has an amazing heart and deserves respect. I would never want any harm to come to her. She deserves to be happy, and I hope she finds that.


IN BETWEEN 
@ChallengeMTV: Whoever comes in last place goes straight to the Redemption House. There's no vote. There's no elimination. Simple. πŸ‘‹ #TheChallenge32 is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV Heights over water 🀦🏾‍♀️
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV THE STEAKS ARE HIGH FOR THIS CHALLENGE. 🀣 πŸ₯© ...... πŸ”
- @faithstowers: @ChallengeMTV One of the craziest things I’ve ever done in my life!
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Significant advantage πŸ€” there’s already guy/guy teams ?
@CaraMariaMTV: Appreciation post for @DayDaVonne_ confessionals. She has me rollin. 🀣 love having Big Brother/AYTO/etc on @ChallengeMTV. All are welcome to play with us. Cant wait to see what the future brings!
- @DayDaVonne_: @CaraMariaMTV Thanks babe ❤️ I appreciate you for being CONFIDENT enough in your position to make this post. The insecurity of others would never allow them to be this honest πŸ‘ΈπŸΎπŸ‘ΈπŸ» (Ps I’m long overdue for the horse cards 😩)
- @CaraMariaMTV: @DayDaVonne_ From one bull to another. You know we dont need groups to feel safe. We just as confident standing on our own As we are standing WITH and protecting our own ;)
@ZNichols15: The drought is over. Football season is here. There’s something to watch on SportsCenter.
@Kmorrisx: This .... πŸ™ŒπŸ½ overheard someone say “you cannot heal in the same environment that made you sick” and that’s probably some of the best advice i’ve heard in a while.
@BritniNicol: Mark my word.. this time next year I will be moving back to Hawaii :)πŸ€™πŸΌ
- @DJMelReeves: @BritniNicol take me with you
@MTV_AMANDAG: Lmfaooooo he’s a joke and still tacky as fuck. Byeeeeee (let’s see if he searches to find this tweet too Hahahaha loser) #bb20
@Marie_TBD: Whatcha doing today? “HOEin”
@DayDaVonne_: Whew, I see a VERY lit reunion in the near future
@prettygrl_rocky: If they bringing bad girls to @mtv @ChallengeMTV I def need to get on but wanna do @FearFactor first or like Survivor
- @DayDaVonne_: @prettygrl_rocky I’m here for it πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️
@prettygrl_rocky: If they bringing bad girls to @mtv @ChallengeMTV I def need to get on but wanna do @FearFactor first or like Survivor
@Marie_TBD: Party starts in 5 minutes.... I’ve been lit for 5 hours. Here goes nothing LOL @JustJem24
@johnnybananas: * Listens to myself sing in the shower  * Wonders why I haven't dropped an album yet?
@CaraMariaMTV: With enough money, you can pull some trash from the junk yard, slap some new parts on it and make it look shiny... but its always gonna be trash.
@ChallengeMTV: When it's Friday and you tell your friend you're going to take it easy tonight... πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2O3sqGO
@WestonBergmann: As a sexy ginger, I get cat called by women constantly. This is a message to the white women: stop it. You’re not funny, have no shot, and you’re making your entire gender look bad. To the black women, ya’ll make my day. Your degrading pickup lines & flirting have real substance.
@MTV_Chuckalodon: "@Mr_JkyllHyd: @NeekoSadie0714 @MTV_ChuckalodonI'd bet that Chuck could easily beat @WestonBergmann in a water challenge." RT Not a doubt in my mind that I could beat any competitor, past or present, in a water comp.
- @WestonBergmann: @MTV_Chuckalodon 1st, I donated to your crowdfunding campaign to help with your hospital bills years before you were on the challenge; with no thank you. 2nd, I’m Chuck & Big D’s lead hype man. 3rd, don’t you think you should at least ask for some times before you make a statement like this?
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @WestonBergmann 1st Thank u so much for your donation That is incredibly generous and it really helped me out Sorry for not saying thanks earlier 2nd U may have a bad ass lap time but can it compare to my breath hold time? Id have been pretty handy in a certain underwater maze🧜‍♂️+🧜🏼‍♂️=?
- @kailah_casillas: @MTV_Chuckalodon Ohhhhh these are fightin words @WestonBergmann & @shannanity!!
@Itwillnotrain: @WestonBergmann please tell me you will be on a @ChallengeMTV soon. Battling Stage 4 cancer and it is getting harder. Sad you werent on this one. Would have loved a Bananas and Wes team for the entertainment during chemo
- @WestonBergmann: @Itwillnotrain I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you like that. In your honor, here’s a big FUCK YOU to @MTVBananas! To anyone that follows me that would like to send a big ‘fuck you’ to Bananas, feel free to use this as an excuse. #FuckCancer
@CaraMariaMTV: @aytotea2 @KyleCGShore and 7 others Actually i changed my shitty method of thinking on dirty 30 when i met @tori_deal and @BritniNicol. You can find that in multiple podcasts and interviews. But its correct that paulie n kyle sure did give me new life as well! So yay new dick and vagina and boobies for the win! 🌈
- @BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV She my baeπŸ–€πŸ˜˜
- @Maundicia: @aytotea2 @CaraMariaMTV and 10 others So people can't change their opinion or minds after getting to know other people? SURE JAN
- @CaraMariaTea2: @Maundicia @aytotea2 and 11 others Yeah I don’t get it? Can this guy explain to me what the whole purpose of this tweet was? Like was she not allowed to change her opinion? I don’t get it..... lmfao
@Marie_TBD: Just woke up in a hammock. Life is good.
- @johnnybananas: @Marie_TBD That's a step up from a bus stop... Proud of you girl πŸ™
@Marie_TBD: Catching up with twitter drama next to @JustJem24 should be on everyone’s bucket list.
@kailah_casillas: Ok I’m catching on BB (still) I’m on the episode after Kaitlyn goes home and we find out WHY JC voted to keep her.... as a viewer.. I love that people are throwing random votes to cause paranoia... so fun to watch
@kailah_casillas: I love you bitches @Marie_TBD @JustJem24
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas We love you more. Please start snapping your adventure to the airport. Good luck.
- @JustJem24: @kailah_casillas We love you back & we are still laughing at how funny you just were on FaceTime 😭😘
@princeofnorway: #thechallenge is one of the few things that was probably better before Twitter. Y’all some (keyboard) warriors though πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜…
@johnnybananas: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ¨πŸ’‍♀️ #Paris #VivaLaBanane #FrenchGirl #bananasdoingthings
@aytotea2: @CaraMariaMTV a year ago vs Cara after getting dick down by @KyleCGShore and @PaulCalafiore_ cast members from "randoms" shows. That she was against of joining the challenge  πŸ€”πŸ‘ΊπŸ€‘ #thechallenge32 #Thechallengemtv @DayDaVonne_ @jossie_flores @angelababicz @faithstowers

@ChallengeMTV: A surprise purge challenge will send two Challengers straight to Redemption! Find out who, Tuesday at 9/8c on a new episode of #TheChallenge32 πŸ”₯
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV “Pray 4 me” @TheOfficial_CT πŸ€£πŸ˜‚☠️
@ChallengeMTV: Congrats to #TerrellOwens on his #HOF induction! 🐐 @NFL @ProFootballHOF #NFL #HallOfFame2018 Side note: Please unblock us πŸ™
@tori_deal: If your not doing the #InMyFeelingsChallenge outside of the airplane you not really committed....
@BrunoBttencourt: I been ready for Fall 🍁for about two months now. flannels, boots, light hoodies and the strap!! Obviously can’t forget pumpkin spice.
@PaulCalafiore_: "@SHOTOFYAGER: @D_Arellano10 Name me someone who was talked about more going INTO their first @ChallengeMTV season, before an episode even aired, than @PaulCalafiore_ was..." RT Hold on..... I’ll wait..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
@Kmorrisx: Sometimes you must be cruel to be kind.
@ToriFiorenza: It’s the people that do life with you when you have nothing to give them in return that truly matter...hold tight to the people that love you always. #mytribe
@iamkamiam_: Your income, love life, and next move should always be kept private.
@KatyM80: @zoe802 @CaraMariaMTV and 2 others NOT fake. I love how people think only the b*tches are "real". You don't have to be a "mean girl" to be real. Y'all just hate because @CaraMariaMTV , @NataliaNegrotti rise above and take the high road, making them look better than other people on these shows.
@CaraMariaMTV: I have a thing for villains. @PaulCalafiore_  πŸƒπŸ—‘
@WestonBergmann: I’ve got a voice for radio and a face for tv. Or so I’ve been told.
@Marie_TBD: "@jordann_ashleyy: People that hate on @Marie_TBD honestly confuse me. How do you not see how funny she is? How do you not realize she’s low key πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ ride or die fan since st.thomas even if she did get stuck in a basket." RT I love you @jordann_ashleyy thanks for having a sense of humor
@Marie_TBD: Shout me out on insta while you’re @ it ❤️
@jossie_flores: 4 years ago with my girls @ShannonBex @AubreyODay how time fly’s
@jossie_flores: OMG @prettygrl_rocky look what i found this old ass pic of us fucking it up in Miami we were so drunk πŸ˜‚ good memories πŸ™Œ
@kailah_casillas: Uh @shannanity how the hell was I not already following you??!!! I feel like I see all of your tweets. But whatever ok i am now πŸ‘―‍♀️πŸ’•
@WestonBergmann: @kailah_casillas @shannanity Yeah, it’s already been established this hurt my feelings. To think, I’ve spent decades on my skills, put in my time, and now that I’m in my retirement phase all these rookies are put in a position where they’re rewarded for trolling their elders.
@ChallengeMTV: Saturday mood! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‘ #TheChallenge32
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV That was my tub @Kmorrisx πŸ˜‚ #tubtime #TheChallenge32
- @Kmorrisx: @BradFiorenza It was ur “evaluation” tub. U would sit and think. Then talk it out πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ˜‚
- @BradFiorenza: @Kmorrisx πŸ’¦πŸ€”πŸ’¦ πŸ˜‚
- @Kmorrisx: @BradFiorenza Hope you are good babe! ♥️
@CaraMariaMTV: Just came across this @TVGuide Poll. Who is the worst? Dirty lying pirate @KyleCGShore or dirty lying villain @PaulCalafiore_  🀨 or ME for my amazing taste in men? 🀣 πŸ’€ @ChallengeMTV 
- @Marie_TBD: You @CaraMariaMTV
@faithstowers: @ChallengeMTV Ahh i was wondering what would break first .. your spirit .. or your body (bane voice) @PaulCalafiore_
@MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV Like the Zena warrior princess that you are YAS GIRL! @SylviaMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Did Paulie take it too far on the last episode of #TheChallenge32? πŸ€”
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV There’s so many meat puns that can be put here.... sorry I’m not sorry.... I’m 12
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV It’s possible..  however a hard push for “grey area”, supported by; “the all is fair in Challenges” quote, really provides uncertainty.. πŸ€”
@TheAllanAguirre: Controversial Opinion: The Challenge starts at the Inferno 2. Everything that precedes it is just a prequel series entitled RW/RR All Stars. It wasn't till the Inferno 2 that the show took the shape that it would be for years to come.
@CaraMariaMTV: Today: AFI/ rise against concert in jersey. Many bad pirate puns. And tattoo sword fighting. ⚔️ see instagram story for details. 🀣 @PaulCalafiore_ @riseagainst @AFI
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV @riseagainst @AFI By sword fighting she means I’m rubbing my wiener with other men’s wieners.....
@kailah_casillas: This is no shade at all.. but is people in your young 20’s and being a “life coach” a real thing?.... honest question!
@imdroc15: It sucks when you get involved with someone but then realize you’re feeling their friend wayyyy more!!
- @ChelskoOfficial: @imdroc15 I feel extremely bad for who ever u are referring to bc she’s GUNNA read ur Twitter dumdum 🀦🏼‍♀️
- @imdroc15: @ChelskoOfficial Actually I was speaking in general, so you’re actually the dumdum cuz I’m not talking to anyone right now :). Still love ya tho
@angelababicz: If I ever go missing from social media it’s because I’m spending time with my loved ones, working, eating good, loving myself, or all of the above
- @imdroc15: @angelababicz Lol closest way to get to you lol
- @angelababicz: @imdroc15 You fell in love with Vic I knew it
- @angelababicz: @imdroc15 Wait what it’s not Vic SOOOOOOO You’re saying I have a chance?!
@erikalaurenluvs: I can’t say enough good things about @KingJames and what he has done for the community he grew up in. When some said he should “just shut up and play basketball”, he put his money where his mouth is and MADE REAL CHANGE - excellent role model.
@erikalaurenluvs: And if this school’s resources ever were to deplete, I’ll gladly pitch in to keep it going because I believe in Lebron’s school, this entire concept of healing America by starting in the communities we live in!
@giannahammer: You can’t make this shit up.. especially after what Lebron did this past week for the Akron community.. you’ll never ever convince me trump supporters have intelligence. The two don’t go hand in hand, goodnight 😐🀦🏽‍♀️

@ChallengeMTV: As long as #TheChallenge32 keeps serving up the unexpected, you can count on us to catch you up before tomorrow’s all new episode. Don't forget to tune in! Link: http://on.mtv.com/2vofAMl 
@ChallengeMTV: Paulie really got under Brad's skin, and now he and Britni need to make a decision... Watch the drama unfold on a new episode of #TheChallenge32, TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2O3sqGO 
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Oh shit 😳
- @imdroc15: @PaulCalafiore_ Lol Hahahaha when it comes to tv quotes, that’s definitely one one the GOATs lol
- @PaulCalafiore_: @imdroc15 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ REAL TALK THOUGH.... what’s the worst that happens? You get knocked out? I remember the line from Friday, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day.
@tjlavin: My day just started but this is the best thing I’ve seen on a bike in awhile! Thanks @flair_b3ar for riding BMX because you’re pretty good πŸ˜‚ ...awesome...                          Photo… https://www.instagram.com/p/BmIr7M9nya9/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1488u4975bgld …
@BritniNicol: After we got booted we decided to go diving with Great whites🦈😍 It was AWESOME! #Divingwithgreatwhites #bejealous
@BritniNicol: Here’s the Slo Mo! Yes that’s my overly excited voice as usualπŸ˜‚
@BritniNicol: Dearest Peasants... Don’t fuck with Queens. We eat shit like you for dinnerπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜ˆ
@DayDaVonne_: “I think you’re awesome and respect your honesty... seriously” ..... oh, but I thought I was a liar. πŸ€” y’all have a great Monday. 😩
@jossie_flores: Um πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really girl 🀦🏽‍♂️ @DayDaVonne_ @DayDaVonne_ @NataliaNegrotti  @PaulCalafiore_ thanks for the compliment i guess and we never try to give the fans what they wanna here we give the fans the information they didn’t get to see so facts are facts sis πŸ’…πŸ½
@MTVjennifer: “i’m the newest version of the old me, all my exes are old me wishin’ they can X and O me” πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️😘✌🏼🎢 #nowplaying
@BritniNicol: Lmfaooo, @jennacompono  saving the day!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (Jenna had a hole in her butt and two different sized shoesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) 
- @johnnybananas: @BritniNicol Wait... Jenna has a hole in her butt πŸ€” @JennaCompono
- @JennaCompono: @johnnybananas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 🀦🏼‍♀️
@shannanity: It’s exhausting waiting for people I slightly dislike, who’ve done me wrong, but don’t realize I’m mad at them; to die.
@MTVCoryWharton: Hate Small talk πŸ‘Ώ
@JennaCompono: Don’t be so thirsty for opportunity or acknowledgement that you drink from every dam cup that’s handed to you... That’s how you get poisoned. Be ambitious, not thirsty. πŸ‘‘
- @v_cakes: @JennaCompono PREACH!!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
@BritniNicol: Another fun clip! “YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!” Lmao well I love you too, @JennaCompono πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
@PaulCalafiore_: We live in a world of Twitter gangsters.... am I too old fashioned by saying that if you can’t come to a verbal resolution/respect for each other it’s ok to beat the shit out of one another and shake hands/hug it out after the fact?! Enough of this “popularity contest” bullshit
- @imdroc15: @PaulCalafiore_ Realist tweet I seen in a while bro. Ppl scared to throw hands now a days smh!! 
@kailah_casillas: Damn. Bayliegh is such a bitch. I’d never let her talk down to me the way these people are letting her.. wow. #BB20
@kailah_casillas: She told Rockstar “shut up! you’re talking too loud.” I would have FLIPPED. No one talks to me like that wtf. #BB20
@kailah_casillas: I mean. I know how babies happen πŸ˜‚ but like she has sex in the house or..?
@kailah_casillas: Idk how I feel about Angela! I know you all think she’s furniture but I kinda like her..... the only thing I don’t like is her turning on her bff. But... I guess it’s a game idk. #bb20
@kailah_casillas: Ugh stop cryin Rockstar! 😫 #BB20
@MTVjennifer: dear haters: listing a few things that make me love my life&why i don’t give a shit on what all of you think of me   -i have a career   -i have amazing friends/family/cat(had to)/& boy   - i live on my own/pay my own bills   -i’ve gotten rid of all the toxic people in my life   the end.
@kailah_casillas: You know what I really like about this season?? There’s a cast of pretty much ALL good looking people and barely any showmances. It’s refreshing. #bb20
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published “Challenge Final Reckoning: Social Media Feuds Rundown” https://medium.com/p/challenge-final-reckoning-social-media-feuds-rundown-f4a5244ac567 …
- @kailah_casillas: Good job @TheAllanAguirre! This is sick. If you all are lost in the Challenge beef sauce.. read this. He maps it all out!
@Kmorrisx: Keyboard warriors that wish to make them selves known on a reality persons social HATE it when u mirror image their behaviour. U get called a bully. Ok so who came at who here! Remind me πŸ™„
@kailah_casillas: "@CaseyLMS: @kailah_casillas Can’t imagine you doing that to Jenna." RT I would never. I’m always loyal to my friends. But B.B. is a little different than the challenge. They don’t have a repeat cast... and I’ve known jenna now for a long time. Angela and Rachel just met. Not sayin her move was ok. Just pointing out the dif.
@CaraMariaMTV: Here we go. Another episode of @ChallengeMTV tomorrow. Come to the dark side. We have candy. πŸ˜ˆπŸ–€πŸ—‘ @PaulCalafiore_
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV Shhhhh!! Telling them we have candy will give away that we’re trying to trap them!!
@ChallengeMTV: Will the Bandana Brothers claim another victory, or will Team Layup surprise everyone? Or maybe the rookies will continue to improve and take home the victory? Find out on a new episode of #TheChallenge32, TOMORROW at 9/8c! πŸ’ͺ
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Lmfao this is amazing
@DayDaVonne_: Tomorrow’s episode might be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@KaramoBrown: Young souls learn to accept responsibility for their actions.Mature souls learn to accept responsibility for their thoughts. And old souls learn to accept responsibility for their happiness.
@JennaCompono: The weird things that happen to me on a daily basis, I swear you can’t make these stories up πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️
@JustJem24: On a scale of 1 to Kieffer how high was Jenelle when she took that picture....
@JustJem24: Im not watching Bc I’m on a flight but Briana only bucked up to kail Bc she knew Britney was gonna fight for her. Briana wouldn’t have that energy without her sister & Brit weak AF for running up on kail from behind the way she did. They outnumbered her and still took cheap shots 
@Marie_TBD: @JennaCompono @BritniNicol How does one ambitiously become a reality star? Lol
@kailah_casillas: I have to leave out so much of the Virginia Beach night... I was WAYYY too lit πŸ˜‚ like WHAT πŸ˜‚
@faithstowers: Mood when I know God is in control
@JustJem24: I can’t decide what bothers me more about Becca. Her tragic sequin dresses or her tragic choice of fiancΓ©s.. #thebachelorette
@ChallengeRWRR: I'm speaking this into existence now. If they want to even attempt to bring back Real World, I need to see AT LEAST one Asian male, a muslim woman with a Hijab, or a big person. We literally never got one in 32 seasons, I would love to watch them. If not keep your models ✌🏾
@KyleCGShore: "@andreaisme1: @Marie_TBD I wish @@Charlottegshore joined the @ChallengeMTV family! Literally the best ever ❤️" RT Ooooooooooooooo a man can only dream @Charlottegshore @ChallengeMTV πŸ‘€
- @joss_mooney: @KyleCGShore @Charlottegshore @ChallengeMTV We’ll need to get a translator in, if we have 2 geordies in there πŸ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @joss_mooney @KyleCGShore and 2 others  Yeah I watched a few mins of Geordie Shore the other day online & I was like... huh 😳😳😳 I had to really pay attention to understand lol
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all cute !!!
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all should post a selfie under that last tweet πŸ‘€
@DayDaVonne_: Do stans have a “show yourself day” ...... I’m so curious about what some of you look like. Especially mine, I wanna see your faces πŸ‘€
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all , it’s 2am and Kadence just bamboozled the shit out of me.... I thought she was down for the count , lights out until morning... NOPE! She is up and wants to play 😩

CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: Happy Challenge Day! πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32
@joss_mooney: Be the energy you want to attract.
@KendalSheppard: I want to take a minute & thank my fans/followers/friends for your love & support. The past few months have been particularly difficult.. you guys build me up when I need it most.. you didn't even know I needed it. THANK YOU for your salutatons, jokes & kind words. Means a lotπŸ’–
@CohenBrian_: Starting next week we will have the glorious time when The Challenge, Paradise, Big Brother and AYTO are all on together. I can feel the brain cells withering away as I type this.
@DayDaVonne_: Do stans have a “show yourself day” ...... I’m so curious about what some of you look like. Especially mine, I wanna see your faces πŸ‘€
- @angelababicz: @DayDaVonne_ Honestly same bring on the selfies y’all!!!
@SHOTOFYAGER: 😲Where is #ChallengeMania?! We dropped 2 days early, silly. @BritniNicol’s episode went up Sunday. Go get it!πŸ‘‡πŸ»THIS THURSDAY @DerrickMTV & I will be joined by someone who came up quite a bit in that episode, someone also no longer on #TheChallenge32πŸ¦ˆπŸ“²https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000417252895 …
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🦈Thursday’s episode of #CHALLENGEMANIA is sure to be *CHUCK full-O-STEW!πŸ₯£@DerrickMTV & I will be joined by @ChallengeMTV legend @MTV_Chuckalodon to discuss his exit from #TheChallenge32, redemption house drama, swimming w/ actual & perverbial sharks & MORE! SEND YOUR QUESTIONS!
@challengefang: Listened to @BritniNicol on #challengemania and I loved it . She's open honest and owns her shit. Love a strong woman who don't take no shit.  Much love to u Brit  ur amazing πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•can't wait to c u tomorrow on the show but also next szn hopefully 🀞🏼🀞🏼😍😍😍
@DerrickMTV: Ne-ver ge-ting mar-ied a-gain. 😁 @ Chicago Riverwalk https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLj3tKBYvi/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=49rzroz4r2s3 …
@Kmorrisx: Apparently tonight’s ep of the challenge I look crazy jealous! 🀷🏽‍♀️ From what I lived to what u see is interesting! keep an eye out for my podcast straight after the ep and I’ll happily address some home truth’s πŸ‘πŸ»
@ChallengeMTV: As long as alliances turn into vendettas, you can count on your favorite rivals plotting comebacks and taking names. Relive the most surprising fallouts from The Challenge Trilogy before tonight’s all new episode at 9/8c!
@PaulCalafiore_: If you think for one second that a Rookie Corner is keeping his mouth shut to the vets then you’ve never played a competitive sport in your life. In athletics, you EARN your status. Every. Fucking. Day. “It’s cool bro, I’ll let you catch this TD” DOES NOT EXIST #StopBeingSoft
@ChallengeMTV: Da'Vonne and Jozea have all the tea, and EVERYBODY wants them to spill it. How can they use this to their advantage? ☕️ #TheChallenge32 is all new, TONIGHT at 9/8c!
- @jossie_flores: @ChallengeMTV Omg πŸ˜‚ and they say we don’t know how to play the game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ time for a new gameplay on the #TheChallenge32 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @actualgreatest: @ChallengeMTV I'm DEAD at everyone thinking this is good strategy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Everyone said Day was awful playing BB and it looks like she's transferring that over here πŸ’€
@DayDaVonne_ @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_  mental warfare
@HollywoodLife: Da’Vonne Rogers (@DayDaVonne_) is a @ChallengeMTV  rookie, but she's already a master of psychological warfare! Watch her freak out the other competitors in this EXCLUSIVE #TheChallengeFinalReckoning sneak peek: http://hollywood.li/wyBFMci    #TheChallenge32
- @DayDaVonne_: @HollywoodLife Whew !! πŸ†
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ“Guess who over here watching full eps of @AREUTHE1 SEASON 3 for the (confession) 1st time. It’s like the 1996/2003 @NBA draft of the @ChallengeMTV! @MTVDevinWalker @MTV_NellyT @hbarfield13, …
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @SHOTOFYAGER The Golden Era of the #manbunboys @ZAKLONGO and #chuckandbigd
@CaraMariaMTV: I do not agree.
@DayDaVonne_: If you watched me on B.B. you know competitions are NOT my strong area.. my strength has always been the mental part... my downfall was the inability to be quiet once I finished working... did I learn from B.B. and was finally able to keep my mouth shut? Find out how it goes ..
- @PaulCalafiore_: @DayDaVonne_ Might be?! Girllllllll you know better!!
@DayDaVonne_: Anyway, y’all have an AMAZING DAY !!! I’ll be back later to live tweet about the show ❤️
@angelababicz: HOW STINKIN CUTE ARE MY FOLLOWERS πŸ˜©πŸ’• Thanks for sharing your selfies I LOVE YA’LL
@Marie_TBD: Cara and I are Team BANONY tonight
@Bomering: Another week ,another episode. Don’t forget to tune in tonight for the Daddy @PaulCalafiore_ show , A.K.A the challenge ❤️😍  #TheChallenge32
@PopCityLife: Interview: @MTV_Chuckalodon chats with us about this season of the @ChallengeMTV, competing with @BritniNicol, and what he wishes MTV would have…
- @MTV_Chuckalodon: @PopCityLife You all have some questions. Here are a few answers to some of them. Hope you enjoy.
@shannanity: I struggle with conflict 🀷🏻‍♂️
@CaraMariaMTV: TONIGHT: @ChallengeMTV i know we have “beef”, but i hope my partner can “meat” me in the middle for a job “well done”. The “steaks” are very high with this one and us working well together would be a “rare” sight. We need to “steak” our claim in this game. Ok im doneπŸ₯© #FRESHMEAT
- @Marie_TBD: Gotta throw her a bone for this one. @CaraMariaMTV
- @CaraMariaTea2: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV We love the knight of the United STEAKS of America!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @CaraMariaTea2 πŸ€£πŸ—‘πŸ–€
@blacuesta: About to watch the @TeenMom #behindthescreams episode hehehehehehheheh
@MTV_NellyT: Tune into @ChallengeMTV  tonite 8/9c @mtv
@kailah_casillas: GOOD NEWS:
@ChallengeMTV: It's simple: Don't come in last place. Nobody's safe on tonight's episode of #TheChallenge32! Tune into @MTV at 9/8c to watch πŸ‘€
@PaulCalafiore_: Actual footage of me on a daily basis contemplating my life choices sitting on things that aren’t meant for sitting..... tune in tonight for an all new episode of The @ChallengeMTV on the only network where good and bad choices are ALWAYSSSS welcome πŸ˜‰ @MTV #TheChallenge32
@jossie_flores: Me and @DayDaVonne_ out working these streets 🀫 oh hey @faithstowers  what’s the T tell us everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32 rookie season ! Don’t miss tonight’s all new episode 9/8c on @MTV
@jossie_flores: Hey @DayDaVonne_  Shit is about to get very real tonight !!! New episode! #TheChallenge32 on @MTV 9/8c
@BradFiorenza: Seriously trying to figure out how much crazier this season can get..  Don’t miss an all new episode of @ChallengeMTV TONIGHT 9/8c on @mtv
@joss_mooney: Tune into @MTV for The @ChallengeMTV tonight 9/8c to see more drama, more news from @tjlavin about the game and lots of MEAT...πŸ₯© And I’m not talking about me...πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Tonight's challenge is heights over water, so yeah. Expect a lot of this. 😱 #TheChallenge32
@shannanity: Hey guys make sure to check me out tonight on THE CHALLENGE πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ OK OK
- @angelababicz: @shannanity My Shane, what large pecs you have 😩😩
@jossie_flores: When you realize the bullshit 🀨 #TheChallenge32
- @ZNichols15:  @jossie_flores You mean when you’re afraid of heights over water? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Kmorrisx: Push yourself because No1 else is going to do it for you! #Girlpower ♥️ TONIGHT.... @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: From Jenna losing in the first challenge, to all of TJ's twists, and then Jozea and Da'Vonne fighting their way back from redemption, this season has been CRAZY! 😱 Watch a brand new episode of #TheChallenge32 TONIGHT @ 9/8c to see what other unexpected turns are sure to come πŸ”₯
@JustJem24: Hey @abc... We all suffered thru boring Becca’s season & y’all’s obsession with nonstop Arie clips so give us what we want... Jason or Peter as the next bachelor. Nothing else is acceptable. #TheBachelerotte
@kailah_casillas: "@ReyesMichelle95: holy shit #TeenMom2 reunion has turned into Bad Girls Club " RT Lol seems like @MTV knows that casting Puerto Rican chicks is bound to bring the drama they want πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·
@Marie_TBD: Heights over water PURGE tonight on @ChallengeMTV WE ARE STOKED. #thechallenge32
@SylviaMTV: Clearly trying out a little different technique then @MTV_AMANDAG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@CaraMariaMTV: Throw away your mirrors. Put the hair brush down. Get comfy. Its goin down. “Meat” me on YOUTUBE LIVE!. Im playing til it starts! @ChallengeMTV πŸ—‘ https://www.youtube.com/user/MissCaraMaria …
@MTV: It looks like Paulie's attempt to get under Brad's skin worked... Watch the drama unfold on a new episode of #TheChallenge32 tonight at 9/8c! πŸ’₯
@SylviaMTV: 1st house sold and another listing gained today!!! Only 3 weeks in!! I’m so happy right now!!
- @iamkamiam_: @SylviaMTV You go girl! πŸ˜†
@ChallengeMTV: There's a whole lot of meat on tonight's episode of #TheChallenge32 πŸ’ͺ Tune into @MTV in 1 HOUR to watch! πŸ‘€
@DayDaVonne_: Lmao @jossie_flores look what I found !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Y’all , this is how in the “ZONE” me and Jozea were. We thought that in order to get back into the main house we were gonna have to answer questions about the clip we saw of the fight.. here are the notes we took πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @jossie_flores: @DayDaVonne_ Omg you found it !!!!! Hell yes we where so focused we where not playing around !
@Lizchallenge_: #thechallenge32 I’m excited
@iamkamiam_: This teen Mom reunion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: When y’all play your online B.B. games and y’all “hide” these idols and vetos and whatever else under my pics... I be soooooo tempted to take screenshots and post them so the players can find them faster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@v_cakes: POOR MEEEEEEE!!!!  (not poor ct) #TheChallenge32 #MTV https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMsTc6gLUw/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=cvat9qor2fjm …
@t_raines33: Eye on the prize πŸ…... Get this shirt and more at http://tonytime.store  πŸ•“⌚️⏰ #TheChallenge32 #TonyTime #Focused #DadStrong
@hbarfield13: Headed back home to watch The Challenge Final Reckoning 😈 @ChallengeMTV
- @ZNichols15: @hbarfield13 Did you trade your ‘87 sheepdog for that, straight up?
- @hbarfield13: @ZNichols15 Come get on the back of this hog I’ll give you a ride


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, the Pulse of Final Reckoning will have this week's episode covered as another Purge challenge unfolds, and personal relationships developing as meat is on everyone's mind. Also, we'll have a look at Camila Ceballo's "Havana," featuring one of those who lived with four of this season's challengers in the Ex On The Beach house. And in case you haven't checked it out, our preview of Are You The One? Season 7 is up right now before it debuts Wednesday.
   Meanwhile, also tomorrow the year's final round of major championship golf will take place: will Tiger Woods return to the winners circle not just on Tour but in the majors with a 15th title - first in a decade and first coming from behind after 54 holes? Will leader Brooks Koepka win a 3rd major title in 14 months? Or will Rickie Fowler break through, or Adam Scott again, or anyone else? The final round of the 100th PGA Championship unfolds tomorrow on DCNOW @DC408DxNow.
   Meanwhile, have a great Saturday everyone...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).