Friday, August 31, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Final Reckoning Week 8

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... the Pulse of of this week's drama and fireworks on The Challenge: Final Reckoning will be up tomorrow as you go about your Saturday of this Labor Day weekend. But before that comes up here, the in-between interaction between the events of Week 7 and this week in Week 8, including special appearances from some true MTV originals. Plus, we'll have a reunion of sorts: four men who made us laugh and also inspired us mark the tenth anniversary of their passion project, The Buried Life. Enjoy...




IN BETWEEN 
@ChallengeMTV: What was more impressive: that Kam had the whole house going, or that her ambitious plan actually worked!? 😱 Rewatch the latest episode of #TheChallenge32 NOW on @MTV.com πŸ’»πŸ‘€ Link: http://on.mtv.com/2wqaKOC
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ‘€NEW PODCAST UP!πŸ‘€@BradFiorenza returns to #ChallengeMania to catch me & @DerrickMTV up on this red hot season of #TheChallenge32. Find out about all the blow ups, call outs, vote ins, burn vote screw ups, what he thinks of Chuck, Kam’s big move & MORE!πŸ“²https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000418416137 …
@PaulCalafiore_: I’ve recently been asked how I deal with critique online... my answer is this. As an athlete I could never hear the noise from the opposing crowd, only the cheers from mine. I only cared about having the respect of those who appreciated how I competed... My team and my crowd πŸ€™πŸΌ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ Just be honest. Its because you know whats in your pants. Therefore what could anyone ever say online that would make you feel bad?
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Well yeah..... that too
@CaraMariaMTV: @tori_deal πŸ™ŒπŸ–€
- @CaraMariaMTV: @tori_deal @Swavey_MilliG Tori. The MUTE BUTTON. THE MUUUUUTE BUTTONNNN. He keeps hate tweeting u/u dont see it/he doesnt get the gratification of knowing u were bothered enough to block n kees wastng energy. i got so many people muted i dont see responses to my tweets anymore. 🀣
- @tori_deal: @CaraMariaMTV @Swavey_MilliG Lol!! You right you right.
@imdroc15: Recently experienced the most life threatening situation ever. Every day is truly a blessing, be thankful no matter what and always show love to your loved ones. Thank you God we survived πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―!!!
@ChallengeMTV: Hunter and Ashley are here and they mean business! πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32 is all new TUESDAY at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2wqaKOC
@jefflcolvin: @hbarfield13 so glad you’re on this season! I really hope you get the win you deserve. My wife and I were rooting for you all during Dirty 30. #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@WestonBergmann: From now on when you get in a fight with someone and it’s your fault, you can always get back on their good graces by saying, “I’m super sorry, I was just trying to qualify us for the next Rivals Challenge cus I think you’d be a great partner.” It works every time.
- @shannanity: @WestonBergmann I’ll try that next time
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: ⁦@johnnybananas⁩ praying we don't get in this game 😜❤️ #finalreckoning #challenge32
- @johnnybananas: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Praying for an elimination matchup between your hair weave and your thigh tattoo πŸ™
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @johnnybananas Different year, same corny jokes, but I'm still laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
@shannanity: My spies at MTV are telling me that Tuesday will be one for ages - don’t know if that’s good or bad for me πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»‍♂️
@shannanity: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE has a boyfriend y’all!!! http://liverampup.com/entertainment/ashley-mitchel-28-boyfriend-dating-status-challenge-winner-real-world-challenge-age-parents-boyfriend-dating.html …
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @shannanity Like honestly what if. We'd kill each other
- @shannanity: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE It says we’re soulmates πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Guess @SylviaMTV and @MTV_AMANDAG are chopped liver
- @shannanity: Ashley Instagrammed a picture where she can be seen keeping her arms around Shane while Shane passionately keeps his hands on her waist. Ashley captioned the image, “Bring that shade over here baby, I never liked the sun anyway“ Alright that’s it y’all... I’m done πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
- @shannanity:  @MTVASHLEYBROOKE You’re  just”negative energy” —— EXCEPT you have more friends than anyone on this show and I’m sitting here in a corner staring at a wall getting voted off every time anyone has a chance
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: So tell me why...my sister @_whitneyAM tells me @TheoVon is in the new @BhadBhabie music video, I thought Whitney meant @iamtheophi. I watched the whole thing until I realized I'm ignorant
- @iamtheophi: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Well that’s me so... awkward lmao
@shannanity: I’m drawn to drama like a moth to a flame. Or is drama a wildfire and I’m the flame that starts it? I don’t know, I just like watching shit burn to the ground.
@shannanity: Mom told Dad that she needed to unfriend me bc I cussed someone out to give him a heads up and she’s like honey you knows it’s his character and my dad answered with Yea CHARACTER FLAW and then he left a McDonalds application on my dresser. I think he wants me to find a new job
@shannanity: I always think, Shane are you a Hammer or a Nail? And then I answer myself, You dumb bitch your the guy looking for a free cig on the ground bc your blackout drunk, locked out of your house and waiting for your roommates to wake up and go to work so they’ll let you in
@shannanity: I banned myself from twitter so I’ve got a lot of crazy thoughts brewing that I have to get out or they’ll just turn into arguements with my family. For instance I’ve argued about the wastefulness of straws twice already
@shannanity: I used to be a good person but then I grew up
@TrishelleC: "@patricklorenzo_: @TrishelleC Was this after rivals 3? Probably was. Anyways, I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve always enjoyed you. I hope you do return to the challenge with your original roommatesπŸ’•πŸ’™" RT Oh I would be happy to be around people I love. That is ideal, but that’s not normally how challenges work lol. Also outside factors played into that. I got hurt bc of idiots on the show breaking glass in a pool and I was pissed about that

@ChallengeMTV: As it turns out, JOSS is the real puppet master - not Shane or Da'Vonne πŸ˜‚ Here's a sneak peek of the heated fight between Shane and Jozea on Tuesday's new episode of #TheChallenge32 πŸ‘€
- @joss_mooney: @ChallengeMTV I’ve never heard the word “Boo” so much in an argument...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @jossie_flores: @ChallengeMTV @joss_mooney πŸ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Nobody. Trust nobody. πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge32
- @shannanity: @ChallengeMTV But expecially @iamkamiam_ or that Shane kid. Fuck him. Everyone was getting along and being best friends until he showed up. I’m not a Snake. I’m a Bull. The Taurus is considered the deadliest of signs - If the Taurus is hurt beyond their limit of tolerance, they dedicate themselves into revenge, plan all actions and counter-actions, and wait for the opportune moment - to "perform" their sabotage.
@shannanity: Make no mistake about it, this sign is not depicted as the Bull for nothing. As difficult as they are to be irked, when pushed beyond their limit, the Taurus will charge like a Bull. With the makings of a serial killer.
@CaraMariaMTV: "@ChallengeTalk3: @CaraMariaMTV & @PaulCalafiore_  lol what are u guys thinking?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #CaptionThis #TheChallenge32 #TheChallengeFinalReckoning " RT Im. Hungry.
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV You can get a full course depending on how hungry you are... 😈
@WestonBergmann: She couldn’t resist herself, she had to pour something on my head.  @caramariamtv @ Saratoga Springs, New York https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm5xAFFAoNx/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=699jeucc6qbo …
@joss_mooney: Be with someone who is proud to have you.
@BritniNicol: Here’s a bunch of random shit from that day at the pool that never got uploaded 😎🧜🏼‍♀️ **Ignore the mascara all over me eyesπŸ˜‚
@angelababicz: Meanwhile, in the shadiest corner of the island....☕️ @vicalario #ExOnTheBeachAruba @ Aruba https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm57tE0hvBk/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=fro6c0xkfjsa …
@t_raines33: Everything’s XL from now on
@CaraMariaMTV: "@therealboblaze: @CaraMariaMTV Cara, you used to be an elimination beast, now you play the most scared, entitled game out there. I know you just won, but I still miss the old Cara." RT This is getting old. Elims can be A: a crap shoot (puzzles/mercenaries) Or B. You can get yourself injured n fuck yourself for the rest of the game (ie: me in free agents/hunter in dirty30) -@tjlavin always says “do anything u can to NOT end up in elimination”.The goal is a FINAL
@CaraMariaMTV: @therealboblaze Also i hope you are tweeting all the boys who are too “entitled and whiny” to go into elimination as well. Cuz lord knows theres a few who rarely have to see it or havent seen it in a very long time. Also rest your annoying biased misinformed little head that if/when i do see an elimination I wil be the cara you remember. Its part of the game. You win or you go home. And I will always be a knight in the challenge arena.
@DerrickMTV: @therealboblaze Scared Game?! What’s a Scared Game consist of?? Bc I think she just threw a vote over to the Toughest Team in the Game. AND, she beat them in a COMP where they gave he a disadvantage! Doesn’t sound like she’s playing scared, breh...
- @CaraMariaMTV: @DerrickMTV @DerrickMTV .... you legend/elimination gladiator. I love you.
@DerrickMTV: "@drakingson: @DerrickMTV @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @ChallengeMTV Its a good thing that this was a wrestling match. Derrick competed in wrestling for eight years. If this had been another type of event like runnig or puzzles I dont think he would have won. And really he only won because the other guy made a big error in judgment." RT Competed in Wrestling for 8 years?! Haha!! Where you getting your info from, Glenn? Try ZERO years. That’s called straight GRIT, aka who can take a SHIT KICKING the longest without losing their WILL TO WIN aka loss in judgement,drive,determination, killer instinct,etc, whichever
@JennaCompono: So we are basically in a relationship πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
@johnnybananas: 🐐🐐 @1stlooktv #mnstatefair #bananasdoingthings
@t_raines33: Me: You know who use to be cute and high school but isn’t anymore   Her: Who?   Me: A lot of people
@angelababicz: If she don’t text you when she’s drunk she don’t love you lol
@tylerjohnpratt Pratt/AYTO2: switched on @challengemtv the other day, i hadn’t caught up in awhile and i was honestly impressed with some of the newer talent, but compared to me??? sorry, not sorry. not a chance in hell πŸ”₯πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»‍♂️
- @RiverC_Official: @tylerjohnpratt Yo brother you made 2 of my girl friends DM this pic & say “why’s your fellow @MTV alumni doing this to me? He’s unreal” πŸ˜‚ U look great but making me look bad! I need tips πŸ’ͺ🏽 could U tweet one of them a late bday wish to score me some friendship points? Haha I’ll tag her below
- @KingPetteaBlog: @tylerjohnpratt @ChallengeMTV @MTV ADD HIM to season 33! Along with Nany & Daniel from AYTO and back my bro @Rogan_OConnor and you’ve got a good show on your hands
@SHOTOFYAGER: ♠️NEXT on #ChallengeMania, a trip down memory lane w/ the 1 & only @TrishelleC! Find out what hand she’s been dealt since her days on @ChallengeMTV (that’s a poker reference) when she joins me & @DerrickMTV NEXT TUES, 8/28. Send in YOUR QUESTIONS for the RealWorld Vegas OG!♣️
@KateCasey: This week’s podcast is one of my favorites. Interview with the creator of #BelowDeck #SurrealLife and #RockofLove and @MelissaRycroft from #DCCMakingTheTeam and @TrishelleC covers #BigBrother and #BachelorinParadise https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/reality-life-with-kate-casey/id1154758766?mt=2&i=1000418416649 … #SaturdayMorning
- @TrishelleC: @KateCasey Did a podcast talking about my fav show #bigbrother and my second fav show #BachelorInParadise with my girl @KateCasey ❤️
@blairherter: John McCain showed that you CAN inspire those that don’t share your politics. We may have been on different sides of the aisle, but I stand firmly in the camp of people that respected him as a man and American hero.

@ChallengeMTV: Sounds like Tuesday's episode of #TheChallenge32 is going to be a good ole fashioned head banger πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯
- @ZNichols15: @ChallengeMTV Seems like fun.
- @MTVjennifer: @ChallengeMTV full contact sporttt YAHS MY FAVORITE #TheChallege32
@PaulCalafiore_: The main reason as to why I am ALWAYS raw and myself no matter what the opinion is of me. I’d rather people hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not. I don’t need to pretend shit on social media. That way I know the people who fuck with me, ACTUALLY fuck with me 🀘🏼
@PaulCalafiore_: Who’s ready for this throuple on Tuesday?!?? Actually the real question is.... who’s ready to get their asses kicked in laser tag by me while @NataliaNegrotti and @CaraMariaMTV watch πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹ Location: IPlay America in Freehold, New Jersey!! TICKET LINK: http://bit.ly/challengeiplay
@JennaCompono: Chicago it’s been fun, now off to Michigan 😬
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @JennaCompono Especially crazy since it's was just a little sprain (guy was an idiot) 🀦🏼‍♀️πŸ˜‚ glad it healed though girl ❤️❤️
@BombshellChels Chelsey/AYTO3: Just watched the last episode of #TheChalenge32  and @iamkamiam_  did the damn thing πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ I can’t stop laughing at the amazing acting
@NataliaNegrotti: When u and ur teammate @PaulCalafiore_ are stuck in redemption and are missing all the cool challenges @ChallengeMTV @MTV #TheChallenge32 #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
- @PaulCalafiore_: @NataliaNegrotti @ChallengeMTV @MTV Hahahahahaha this is awesome πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
@JustJem24: I’m so jealous of people that can actually sleep..
- @MTVCoryWharton: @JustJem24 Put twitter down for 5 sec you might get some sleep Jem πŸ€”πŸ˜
@joss_mooney: Fast cars, short shorts & me just living my best life...✌🏼
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Wait for it....
- @iamtheophi: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Yeah and on twitter but then people will tell me I can’t say shit Bc I didn’t jump
@johnnybananas: Couple of dogs 🐢 🐢 #nationaldogday #sundayfunday #bananasdoingthings
@johnnybananas: TSA Agent: "Enjoy your flight"  Me: "You too"
@Marie_TBD: Really not in the mood for lame ass people today. It’s Sunday. Relax.
@shannanity: I am so ready for people to hate me for yelling at someone else
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Gotta these bitches shook, they shocked, no stun gun  #thechallengefinalreckoning #challenge #finalreckoning #challenge32 @ Sandbaai, Western Cape, South Africa https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9XSpWH-Ct5fadOAmP2AB2PgdEwCaX05wktAk0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=6g16gfsput2s …
@DayDaVonne_: First of all , I was traumatized last night .... I don’t appreciate y’all laughing 😩 I’m STILL scared and scarred from #FilterGate 😭
@WestonBergmann: After spending the weekend with Cara Maria and Paulie I learned more about what it’s like to be in an open relationship. So I came home and had a heart to heart with my significant other.… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9ctRtAtQg/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1gc0tqcx2ixhu …
@jossie_flores: My moods for this Tuesday’s new ep. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #TheChallenege32
@CaraMariaMTV: Some people think the best way to get on your level is to try to knock you down to theirs. @NataliaNegrotti is beautiful, genuine, and kind. We find more happiness in lifting one another up. πŸ“· @MotherHubbardPh  @ChallengeMTV http://instagram.com/p/Bm9mW2kFuzc/
@BritniNicol: Fun fact: Tonight’s full moon is the last full moon of summer and is called The Full Sturgeon Moon🌚
@DayDaVonne_: When the show is over , right before she gets her phone back ... I’m gonna be on twitter like
@MTVtrey: My thoughts going out to my video game family and everyone affected by #TheLandingMassShooting in Jacksonville. Another place where people just wanna go to have fun - truly heartbreaking.
@TamiRoman: Praying for the families and friends of those affected by the #TheLandingMassShooting πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
@CamilaMTV: First bday celebration officially starts today! Be sure to check my insta story to follow the craziness! πŸ˜πŸ™†‍♀️🧜‍♀️πŸ’—πŸ’‍♀️☺️✨ http://instagram.com/camilamtv
@CamilaMTV: Dirty fucking thirty. πŸ¦„ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9ZOIJFK3J/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1myk6o842umyk …
@KirkMedas: First podcast is out! Help us figure out a name for the podcast. We will be covering everything from pop culture to sports. Hell, and everything in between!!! May even feature other celebrity guests πŸ‘€  https://soundcloud.com/user-954879998/podcast-1-final …
@CSUGradAkirk: About six years ago when I started doing weekly interviews for The Real World and Challenge met an awesome dude who called into each of my interviews (sometimes was the only one who called)  who I call big Dave @BigTymers228   Have a wonderful Birthday man  your the best!

@johnnybananas: The rebel in this man will never die! Life gives us only what we can handle... Apparently life knows @tjlavin is a Badass 🀘 He's all good just a few stitches, send our fearless leader some love πŸ™❤ #SuckMyAssTj #hostwiththemost  #Legend #BMX #Goat #badass
- @tjlavin: @johnnybananas πŸ€™πŸ‘Š❤️
- @ZNichols15: @johnnybananas Chicks dig scars... looks good TJ!
- @DerrickMTV: @johnnybananas WTF?!
- @Morgan_MacAdam: @johnnybananas Get better soon @tjlavin you are a freaking beast and definitely a fighter. If you fought through your last traumatic injury I know you'll pull through this sweetheart! I'm praying for you to get well soon homie! Much love to you during your healing process!
@faithstowers: @tjlavin praying for a speedy recovery
@Morgan_MacAdam: So sad that my favorite @tjlavin The Challenge host TJ Lavin injured in BMX stunt accident in Vegas https://dailym.ai/2BSEBVF  via @DailyMailCeleb
@RachD1214: I'm super worried about @tjlavin... This happened today and look what happened to him during a BMX practice... #TheChallenge32
@RachD1214: YAS @CaraMariaMTV got her revenge from Rivals! #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Knowing that #TheChallenge32 is all new tomorrow... πŸ‘ #MondayMotivation
@shannanity: Stop expecting shit when you don’t do shit. Dating is a two way street. Get in YOUR lane and drive.
@BritniNicol: Why does Matt in Vampire Diaries remind me of @hbarfield13 ?? Such a good human with a huge heart! They even kinda look alike! Lol
- @hbarfield13: @BritniNicol Lol let me check this dude out
@CaraMariaMTV: Automatic reaction everytime... #volumeUP πŸ‘Š
@faithstowers: My first elimination round tomorrow in Armageddon! Easily one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I’m definitely glad @MTV finally let me punch something. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenege32  πŸ₯Š
@ChallengeMTV: After returning to The Challenge for the first time since injuring his hand, Hunter now has to compete in an elimination where he must punch through walls... #TheChallenge32 is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ http://on.mtv.com/2wqaKOC
- @lizxreality: @ChallengeMTV hunter and ashley’s walls are thicker so i don’t wanna hear “tHiS iS uNfAiR”.
@angelababicz: If you think I lose my temper quickly you should see how fast I lose interest πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
@JustJem24: Me when I see karma giving people what they deserve:
@RealTVFantasy: If @MTVASHLEYBROOKE and @hbarfield13 win this week where would you put them in the rankings? Episode 7 Fantasy Power Rankings are now posted! Check them out by going to the link below! #TheChallenge32 #mtvthechallenge #finalreckoning #mtv #realtvfantasy http://realtvfantasy.com/shows/article/mtv-challenge-final-reckoning/107 …
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸŽ₯Would #BigBrother style LIVE FEEDS work in a Challenge house?! @DerrickMTV & I discuss this & whether there is such a thing as playing a scared game on #TheChallenge32 on this week’s *BONUS PODCAST over at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania  #ChallengeMania #BB20 #LiveFeeds #KillaKam #MTV
@angelababicz: *evil laugh* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
- @faithstowers: @angelababicz πŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€›πŸΎ
@faithstowers: Alexa play Slim Shady - Guess whose back 😎
- @angelababicz: @faithstowers πŸ‘―‍♀️
@BritniNicol: Omg Bonnie!😭😭 She doesn’t deserve all this pain in one lifetime😭 #VampireDiaries
@MTVRWRRQuotes: Why do people keep referring to @MTVASHLEYBROOKE as a ‘constant quitter’?! She left XXX: Dirty 30 because she has no freaking luggage. She performs every season that she’s on.. so stop ✋🏻 #TheChallenege32
@Marie_TBD: Today was a good day πŸ™ƒ
@Kmorrisx: “It’s the little things in life” ☺️
@syrusmtv: Live in Real World Venice house with Beth and Eric Neiss https://www.facebook.com/syrusyarbrough/videos/10217195086489838/ …
@shboogies: @ChallengeMTV I’m legit really impressed with @faithstowers and @angelababicz right now.
@ChallengeMTV: Let's get it on πŸ’₯ #TheChallenge32 is all new, tomorrow at 9/8c!
- @ZNichols15: @ChallengeMTV Lol
@WestonBergmann: If you’re anywhere near Illinois on September 22, come out and see @MTVDevinWalker, @kailah_casillas, @BradFiorenza, @mtvbritni, @iammikeyp, @SylviaMTV, and me! Ticket info: …https://challengethrowdownillinois.eventbrite.com  Meet the organizer: @TheGruntGuy
@MTVCoryWharton: If your anxiety is getting the best of you something that I do that helps me out is I just tell myself you can only accomplish so much in a day so do the best you can do today and keep it pushingπŸ’― stay strong ppl
@CaraMariaMTV: Threeway. My Live instagram. With some special announcements. 9pm Eastern time. http://Instagram.com/misscaramaria
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@alaraawilbs: Her attitude is fire but she is still the most humble person to ever take home a challenge championship @MTVASHLEYBROOKE " RT Thanks so much ❤️
@JustJem24: Do not disturb
@t_raines33: Fear the beards πŸ§”πŸ» @johnnybananas #TheChallenge32
@MTVCoryWharton: I like when money makes a difference but don’t make you different πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@ChallengeTea411: When @johnnybananas says he’s in charge @t_raines33 #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: I can’t wait until my girlfriend wins the season , breaks the curse,  and turns back into a whole ass woman.
@SHOTOFYAGER: Just got done taping an amazing podcast w/ the one and only @TrishelleC! This one is super fun and immediately shoots to the top of my favorite CM episodes list. Brand new #ChallengeMania coming to you TOMORROW! Make a weird face if you’re as excited as @DerrickMTV & I are! πŸ€ͺ
@RobertLeeJr: @SHOTOFYAGER @TrishelleC and 2 others What was going through your mind when you decided to quit on Rivals 2. Do you think you would have made it far with @ImSarahRice if you had not left the game so early.
- @TrishelleC: @RobertLeeJr To answer your question though. Yes. Sarah is a comp beast. She’s good at pretty much everything and it might have been a cake walk. Behind the scenes stuff made me not want to be there and also physical fights on shows, I’m not cool with. I wasn’t thinking of Sarah to be honest. I was being selfish and I wanted to leave because of production reasons that I couldn’t control and a small part bc of Aneesa. I felt bad for Sarah but I couldn’t do it anymore at that point.
@TrishelleC: "@jlsupreme: @TrishelleC Thanks for your honesty. Sarah actually went on her podcast a few months ago and agrees with your decision. She said she would’ve done the same thing and has no ill will." RT That makes me feel ok but also crappy because she deserved better. Sarah is a good person. I think she knew why I left.


CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: IT'S CHALLENGE DAY! πŸ™Œ #TheChallenge32
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Im not freaking out, YOU'RE FREAKING OUT  #FINALRECKONING
@iamkamiam_: "@SmashingHeadsPC: SURPRISE! We interviewed @iamkamiam_ and got a huge rundown of her time on the show, her partnerships, nicknames, her mentality for @ChallengeMTV, and her master plan. Check it out below:" RT Check this out πŸ’•✨
@MTVChallengeMed: In honor of @hbarfield13 coming back to #challenge32 I made a fan edit of when we last saw him on #Dirty30 . Glad you're back on the show after the injury. Who you are as a competitor is inspiring πŸ’ͺ🏼and the world needs more people with your heart πŸ’š
@DayDaVonne_: "@jossie_flores: Look mom I’m on the radio πŸ˜πŸ™Œ thank you @hot937 @SteveyNewnez https://twitter.com/hot937/status/1034251723337031682 …" RT Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
@tjlavin: Happy Birthday to my baby... roxannelavin it’s been awesome and I don’t think anyone could possibly put up w this much stuff. But you do and do it well. Thanks babe you’re awesome and I… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnBeX_bHgn3/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1knhq0dnxzjr6 …
@MtvJess: MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE YEAR
@shannanity: What happens when @mtv names an episode after you, when you get your own T-shirt (https://challengemania.threadless.com/designs/shane-throwing-shade … ), when you execute revenge and regrow… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnBlbPBAxKX/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=14l45amyfu632 …
@shannanity: If you travel and don’t post about it - you still traveled. Oh and guess what, you enjoy the experience versus enjoying the likes you receive deceiving people about it.
@shannanity: 🀷🏻‍♂️😍
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎰NEW PODCAST UP!🎰 @TrishelleC joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania to talk about her days on RW Vegas & @ChallengeMTV, why she left, if she’d ever return, who she is or isn’t a fan of PLUS run ins w/ actors, musicians, celebrities & Vanilla Ice!πŸ“²https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15583958 …
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎧Today’s #ChallengeMania episode is one of my all time favorites. @TrishelleC is an awesome guest! Choc-full-O-Stew as expected!πŸ₯£We prefer you grab the show on iTunes but non apple users can get it over at http://ChallengeManiaPodcast.com , which will take you to our host site @Spreaker!
@CaraMariaMTV: Pregnancy/ child birth/ raising a child are all incredibly terrifying concepts for me personally to wrap my brain around. Serious Power to women who take that lifetime role on willingly. And also power to those who know it isn’t right for them and choose not to. ♥️
@BritniNicol: I JUST FINISHED #VampireDiaries and I CANT STOP CRYING!!!!!!!! Happy tears, sad tears, ALL THE DAMN FEELS😭😭
@CaraMariaMTV: TONIGHT. 7pm. ALL AGES. Meet&greet, Q&A, special musical performance. And watch @ChallengeMTV with us! FREEHOLD NJ #NewJersey get tix and play with us! https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/mobile/index/1743125?utm_medium=bks …
@HollywoodLife: Is @JohnnyBananas only hooking up with @AngelaBabicz for strategy purposes on #TheChallenge32? He dishes on that & more in this EXCLUSIVE interview!
- @angelababicz: @HollywoodLife From the jackass I mean horse’s mouth 🐴
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I've had the worst chest cold for a week, but I'm full of energy..  Im miserable but I can't get my energy out without hacking up lung
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Not being able to go to the gym because I'm sick goes to show I will want to do anything you tell me I can't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«
@ChallengeMTV: As the saying goes, "forgive but don't forget," and neither Shane nor Da'Vonne will be doing any forgetting any time soon πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge32 is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c!
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV STAY WOKE ✊🏾
- @shannanity: @ChallengeMTV That Shane guy is just awful
@MTVBeth: Real world Venice beach house with @syrusmtv @NiesEric  #mtv we missed you @TamiRoman @revisiting memories @jonbrennan_com @davidedwards1 @MTVClassic @ChallengeMTV – at Venice Beach
@jossie_flores: Me telling @t_raines33  Me: can you believe this shit   Tony: let’s handle it πŸ‘ŠπŸ½   Don’t miss tonight’s ep. !!!  @MTV @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenege32
- @t_raines33: @jossie_flores 😑😑😑
@BradFiorenza: Do NOT miss tonight’s 🚨FULL CONTACT CHALLENGE🚨 at 9/8c on @mtv πŸ’₯ This is going to be one for the books!!! πŸ˜‚ @ChallengeMTV πŸ’₯ #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: F*ck you
@PaulCalafiore_: They told us all the cool ninja supplies were at the main house so this is what a redemption house ninja outfit looks like.... Also, NEW EPISODE OF THE @ChallengeMTV tonight at 9pm EST on the only network for redemption house ninjas... @MTV πŸ₯‹πŸ˜‹ #TheChallenge32
@SmashingHeadsPC: Our interview with @iamkamiam_ dropped last night around midnight. Our new weekly recap will go up tonight after the new episode premieres on MTV, and then we record with @shannanity last this week. It’s a full/awesome week for us! Click below to catch up https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/smashing-heads-podcast/id1407524680 …
@jossie_flores: "@MTVsoundtrack: A brand new action-packed episode of @ChallengeMTV #FinalReckoning is headed your way tonight featuring music by @StoneTheBand and more!! Click HERE! #MTV #TheChallenge http://ow.ly/LlUc30lv8dw " RT My new single is on @mtv Spotify play list πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ don’t miss tonight’s new ep.!!! @MTVsoundtrack
@iamkamiam_: Minding your own business goes a long way. Lol.
@iamkamiam_: I really love working out & going to the gym now πŸ˜©πŸ’•
@iamkamiam_: Don’t treat them how they treat you, just disappear & do better ✨
@BritniNicol: Is it fall yet? Bc we all know I have an obsession with bikinis... BUT FALL IS JUST EXQUISITEπŸ˜πŸ‚πŸ #FallObsessed #halloweenisnear
@Marie_TBD: If you’re not a fan of @shannanity after tonight’s episode - you and I would probably never get along.
@DayDaVonne_: Here we go again, #ChallengeDay Catch an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 Tonight @ 9/8c on MTV
@ItsRykard: Need to tune into the @ChallengeMTV to watch @joss_mooney & @Kmorrisx πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@Bruce_Lee85: "@NinoBrown0728: @Bruce_Lee85 bro when you gettin back on a challenge? Been a minute bro" RT This season isn’t over yet bro 😎
@joss_mooney: Did @tjlavin just say FULL contact?! 😈 Tune to the @ChallengeMTV tonight 9/8c on @mtv  #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #thechallenge #season32
@ChallengeMTV: Come for the queen, you best not miss πŸ‘‘ #TheChallenge32 is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c!
@ChallengeMTV: Thankful for a new episode of #TheChallenge32 on tonight at 10/9c! πŸ™
@Marie_TBD: Not everyone has the same heart as you. Remember that, and remember how they treat you.
@JustJem24: I’m spending time just taking care of me right now....
@jossie_flores: I’m so humbled and blessed thank you😭  @BunimMurray @MTV @ChallengeMTV  For believing in my song !!! Don’t miss the debut of my new single…
- @CaraMariaMTV: @jossie_flores THIS SONG IS LIT. πŸ”₯
@ChallengeMTV: Who's ready for a good ole fashioned head banger? πŸ™‹ #TheChallenge32 is all new, TONIGHT at 9/8c!
@joss_mooney: Official evidence that I literally lost my mind in the @ChallengeMTV house!!
Catch up on the action in tonight’s episode on @mtv!! πŸ€ͺ #TheChallenge32 #thechallenge #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #mtv
@angelababicz: Everyone on this flight from Fort Lauderdale to Newark can rest easy knowing Jim Jones and I are seated in the exit row together and will assist y’all in case we don’t stay fly, no lie, you know this
@ChallengeMTV: An all new episode of #TheChallenge32 starts in 1 HOUR on @MTV! Who's excited? πŸ™
@MTV: Shane's apology to Da'Vonne during tonight's episode of #TheChallenge32 isn't going to mend these two... Don't miss a new episode of @ChallengeMTV tonight at 9/8c!
@DayDaVonne_: When you make your child clean their own room by themselves and you catch them FAKE sleeping in the middle of the floor
@shannanity: I’m feeling very confident I’m not getting a rose tonight
- @ChallengeMTV: @shannanity And none for Shane... 😭 #TheChallenge32
@shannanity: 10 minutes!!!! I can’t wait!!!
@syrusmtv: Mount Rushmore of Reality TV Beth from Venice season #2  Eric from NY season #1   At the LA Real World House. New projects on the horizon! Stay tuned............ #RealWorld #NYC… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCiFZmFsc1/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=13j7rb1bwmi61



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪


 THE LOOK 
TEN YEARS OF THE BURIED LIFE

On an occasional basis, DCBLOG will offer a Look at other MTV shows outside of the main series we cover on here... those that don't receive our treatment of wall-to-wall weekly coverage but ones worthy of being given a mention. Back during AYTO Season 2, we offered a sampler of past series that I have gotten to watch on the side that I was interested in outside the Trifecta bubble.
   One of those series was the 2009-10 series The Buried Life, featuring Canadian foursome Ben Nemtin, Dave Lingwood and brothers Duncan & Jonnie Penn, who first caught MTV's attention when they crashed the red carpet at the 2007 Video Music Awards. On that night at the Palms in Las Vegas, they crossed off two items: "Walk the Red Carpet" and "Make a TV Show" when MTV came back to them to pitch their idea.
   The question "What do you want to do before you die?" and the term "bucket list" came into focus when they broke into a Playboy Mansion party, deliver a baby, streak in a soccer stadium, capturing a fugitive, shooting hoops with President Obama and two things that are synonymous with Sin City: make a million dollars and getting married in Vegas. At the same time, the guys also paid it forward, and helped friends achieve their goals, such as donating school supplies, reuniting long-lost families & friends and moments of inspiration that in these times are still a joy to see.
   As for that last item of getting hitched in the wedding capital of the world, it will likely be revisited again in the near future... this time for real, as last month Ben (who once dated Whitney Port of The Hills) got engaged to girlfriend Michelle Zauzig while on a hike in Utah. Shortly after, his fellow Buried Life brothers got to celebrate both his engagement and the tenth anniversary of their lifelong friendship in their hometown of Victoria, British Columbia. Ben captioned on Instagram below, "10 years later, haven’t grown up. @daveyspice @duncanpenn #jonniepenn @theburiedlife πŸ’œ"





▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, our episode coverage comes your way here. Will the Mercenaries crash the bash? Will the Fate Button prove its worth? Find out with us here then... plus, check out my DC YouTube channel at YouTube.com/user/dc408dxtr as my #DCVegas '18 videos go live during this Labor Day weekend. See you then, and Happy September...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).