Sunday, October 20, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Season 3 - The Finale

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... earlier on this Sunday we brought you a backtracked installment of the Ex On The Beach SocialPulse as the summer for those Singles who entered Season 3 back in July has begun to wind down towards its conclusion. But before they head on out back home before reconvening in New York City for the reunion, there is some unfinished business to attend to: the truth.

All ten of the Singles who started in the house -- including the subjects of our ExtraTime follow-up on them earlier, the Kaplan Twins -- are facing a lie detector to see if they are or aren't being truthful in their relationships, being joined by a few Exes who've returned for one more chance to rekindle things and get answers... and as we return here, we'll find out the question that's haunted the biggest threesome in the house: did a Big Brother alum and Danity Kane's biggest star get it on? Once the fallout of their sessions with the old man & his gear subsides somewhat, the Singles will then have a huge choice on their hands: will they head home with Ex love, Next love, or just go at it alone?

Ahead, the answers to these questions and more as we bring you the Pulse of the Season Finale of Ex On The Beach 3... plus, a first look at what will be THE event of the year in the minds of this very blogger. But first after the jump, the news that had everyone buzzing in MTV land before this week's episodes aired. Thanks for joining us...


Before Wednesday's double elimination on The Challenge and this week's Ex On The Beach finale, the latest bombshell rocked the MTV community again when US Weekly gained the exclusive of Cory Wharton and Taylor Selfridge, themselves alums of Season 1 of Ex On The Beach and whose wings have stretched to Teen Mom OG -- all after being on The Real World, The Challenge, Are You The One and How Far is Tattoo Far -- announcing their upcoming pregnancy. We'll have more on, what now replaces his friend Nelson and her enemy Angela's appearance on Dr. Phil, as THE big story in the Trifecta this fall in the coming few days.

UP TOP: Cory & Taylor's Baby News   
@CoryWharton: πŸŽƒ “Ryder say cheese “ πŸŽƒ
@CoryWharton: I’m happy to announce that yes Taylor is pregnant 🀰🏼it’s a very exciting time for us thank you to everybody for being positive and sending me that good energy. We’re just praying for a healthy happy baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ½  ✌🏽
- @RomeoMiller: @CoryWharton Congrats Fammmmm!!! Just call me Cupid πŸ’˜ ha. Blessings!
- @CoryWharton: @RomeoMiller My boy I appreciate it πŸ™πŸ½ lol
@usweekly: Exclusive: #TeenMomOG's Cory Wharton & Taylor Selfridge are expecting! https://t.co/7OqBhgXlZm?amp=1
- @giannahammer: @usweekly Big congrats to Tay! Welcome to the mom club πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ€°πŸΌ
- @JustJem24: @usweekly Wow!
@itskcheyenne: #BreakingNews #ShesPregnant Cory and Taylor have a BABY ON THE WAY! http://bit.ly/2nQb5tr
@TeenMom: SURPRISE! Ryder is going to be a big sister πŸ’ Congratulations to #TeenMomOG's @CoryWharton + Taylor! https://on.mtv.com/2P2OV2z
@MaciBookout: #BreakingNews she’s PREGNANT! Cory and Taylor have a baby on the way! http://bit.ly/2VNqeIo
@people: Teen Mom OG's Cory Wharton and Girlfriend Taylor Selfridge Expecting First Child Together https://t.co/PEVuQfXux5?amp=1
@usweekly: Cory Wharton and Taylor Selfridge are joined by Ryder for their pregnancy shoot, open up about next steps, possible names and more! Photos: https://t.co/mtIiXqvBGN?amp=1
@usweekly: "You asked about marriage and my armpits are full of sweat," @CoryWharton told Us. More from our exclusive sit down with him & Taylor: https://t.co/mtIiXqvBGN?amp=1

IG @corywharton_ig: I’ve been debating on what to say and how to exactly say it, And I found that I just want to talk from the heart quick. I’m excited to say that YES Taylor is pregnant!!!! 🀰🏼 Ryder is going to be a big sister, o boyyy πŸ˜‚ I also wanted to let you guys know that we weren’t trying to have a baby right now, but sometimes God puts things into your life that you don’t really understand at the time but it’s always turns out to be a bigger blessing. I’m really excited to share this journey with you guys. All that I ask from you guys is respect for Taylor, respect for me and most importantly respect for the baby. All that I want is a healthy baby that is brought into a very positive environment and surround by good energy and love.The same way that I am raising Ryder. This is a very exciting time for mine and Taylor’s families. Never did I think by 28 I would have two children but here we are 😊 I know I probably didn’t answer everybody’s questions I’ll be going live today at some point. I also want everyone to head over to @usweekly listen to the interview that we did with them we answer a lot of your guys questions. Be safe my people love you guys and baby number two😁✌🏽
- @giannahammer: So happy for you two πŸ’œπŸ’œ
- @jaygmtv: Congrats
- @skylermikkelson: Congrats you guys!! ❤️
- @kylecgshore: Congratulations my man πŸ’•
- @itshannahfugazzi: 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Congrats you guys!! πŸ’•you’ll be amazing parents
- @drearenee_n: πŸ‘πŸ‘
- @wanderwithjamie: Omg Cory!! So excited for yall!! CongratsπŸ’™πŸ™Œ
- @nilsaprowant: Congratulations!!! ❤️
- @aneesamtv: Congratulations!!!!!
- @darian_v': Congrats!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
- @therealcamillap: Congratulations
- @elliengarza: Congrats y’all!!!!
- @natalienegrotti: Congrats!
- @dimitrivalentin_: Congratulations brother !! Happy for you guys ! πŸ”₯πŸš€❤️
- @anthonymartin9: Congrats bro πŸ™πŸ»❤️
- @creaturesferris: Ayeeeeeeee ❤️❤️❤️ that’s good news @corywharton_ig miss you guys. And want nothing but the best for you two. Stay blessed fam
- @mtvhunter: My brother!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
- @tylerbaltierramtv: Congrats!!!
- @macideshanebookout: Congratulations to all of you!!! Precious time for the fam πŸ–€πŸ˜
- @dario.medrano: Congrats my brothaπŸ™πŸ½ πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
- @bradfiorenza: Congratulations!!! 🍾 incredible news!!
- @themarklong: Congrats my man!
- @ronniebanks: CONGRATS BOYYYY!!! πŸ†πŸ†
- @royleethebarber: Congrats bro
- @thereal_larrysanders: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
- @idrisvirgo: Congratulations bro πŸ™Œ
- @jadecline_: Congrats!
- @jossmooney: Amazing news bro! Congrats! ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
- @paulcalafiore_: Congrats homie 🀘🏼🀘🏼
- @westonbergmann: Nice! Congrats! πŸŽ‰
- @realjohnnybananas: Congrats homie πŸ™πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
- @derrickmtv: Hell Yeah! Congrats! All the Best!!
- @challengemtv: Team Dad πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ͺ
- @ericvdunn_: Congrats bro. Here’s to a healthy pregnancy 🍸
- @chrisgqperry: Congrats bro!
- @bpaul: Congrats bro !
- @danielbamdad: Congratulations!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Much Love to the whole family!!!!πŸ’œ
- @dreiros: πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
- @kikiayers: Congrats!!! Beautiful photos! Sending love and positive energy!! Can’t wait for these play dates!!!
- @zaklongo: Congrats brother!!!
- @josh_martinez_: Congrats brotha ✊πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
- @therealdonnysavage: Congratulations foo!
- @emex: Congrats to you guys!! πŸ™πŸ½ @taylor.selfridge 🎊
- @iamkamiam_: Congrats !!! So happy for you both πŸ’•✨
- @roguesnaps: Awesome news brother πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ€˜πŸ½
- @iitsad: Congrats bro
- @musiqcity: Ayyye!! Congrats bro!!
- @lauriemciver: Congrats you guys!!
- @santi: Congrats buddy πŸ™πŸΌ
- @karandinho: Congrats bro ❤️
- @tori_deal: Congrats guy πŸ’—
- @ashleymariekelsey: Yay!! So happy for you guys and I can’t wait to see who this little bundle of joy looks like!

IG @taylor.selfridge: My first baby πŸ™πŸΌ I’ve been praying for you since the day I found out about you. You’re the love of my life already and I can’t wait to see who’s little nose you got, what color eyes you have, I can’t wait to see your first cry, your first smile, If you’re a boy or girl, I can’t wait to see your eyes open and look at me. You were made out of love and happiness. You have the best daddy who loves you so much already. And the best part is you already have a big sister! πŸ₯° I can’t wait for the rest of my life with you 🀱🏼🍼 Cory, you are already the most amazing father to Ryder I see it everyday and I know our child is so lucky to have you as his or hers. Thank you for everything you do for me I’m blessed to have you for this next chapter of our lives πŸ’› @usweekly has all the details & most of your questions will be answered there!
- @giannahammer: So proud of you and so happy for you 😭😭😍😍😍 welcome to the mommy club 🀰🏼
- @tori_deal: WOWOWWOOWOWOWOOWOWPWOWPWOW 😍 IM SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU 😍Congrats guysπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
- @_nelsonthomas: LegGo ‼️‼️‼️
- @iamkamiam_: Congrats so happy for you both !!! ❤️✨
- @thisiscandacerenee: This is so awesome!! Such a beautiful and loved child already! Congratulations! 🎊
- @audreydiazz_: Wow congratulations love!!!❤️πŸŽ‰ So happy for you both!!
- @elliengarza: Congrats y’all! I can’t wait to see that baby!
- @itshannahfugazzi: Tay! 😍😍😍 CONGRATS to you both ❤️❤️❤️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
- @therealjayjuice: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ ITS LIT!!!!!!!
- @kari.kowalski: Omg congrats Taylor!!!! 😊😍 So happy for you! ❤️
- @bionicbrooks: Oh my goodness you’re going to make me Cry. Congratulations guys!!!
- @zoein_wonderland: Omg so happy for you guys!! Congrats beautiful, I can’t wait to see pics of the little peanut!!😩❤️❤️❤️
- @jenniknapmiller: Congrats!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’•
- @amberleediamond: Huge congrats Taylor!!! You’ll be such an incredible mama
- @itsall_abouttee: πŸ˜©πŸ’•πŸ˜ Congrats babe
- @staceygurns: Omg 😍 how sweet!!! Congrats beautiful
- @imdroc15: CONGRATS!!!!! Big Blessings πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―. Happy for both y’all.
- @ashleymariekelsey: It’s baby time!!! So happy for you and excited for this next stage of life for you!!! You’re going to be the best mommy and he or she is so lucky to have you! πŸ–€
- @nutsioo: CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!!! πŸ’˜ so happy for you!!!
- @aytofansfb: Congrats Taylor & Cory!! ❤️
- @kariselle: AHHHH CONGRATS !!! πŸ’•
- @niicoleamber: OMG CONGRATS 😩😍
- @madiichanning: OMG congratulations!!!!
- @victoria_wyatt: Congrats girly


EX THURSDAY 
@ExOnTheBeach: πŸ˜‚This is what self care looks like, comment some things that are missing.  #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: A golden pool party gets crash by a few "unexpected guest", and a lie detector test reveals the TRUTH πŸ˜… Watch last night's #ExOnTheBeach πŸ‘‡ https://t.co/Y79Ve4cymc?amp=1
@realmarkjansen: Too much for just tea i need all the popcorn
@Kenyaa_NOT: When it’s that time to leave the party early..lol
@caraacooper: I’ve had the odd experience of coming out twice in my life! No matter how many times it took, I grow closer to who I am every single day. To anyone out there isn’t ready to come out, just know that as long as you love you, the rest of the world can wait! #NationalComingOutDay
- @elenadavies: @caraacooper An extra doubly happy National Coming Out Day to my sis!!!! πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ’–
@XemfitX: Dear Emily, I’m proud of you for having the courage to be yourself. Love who you love unapologetically. People will judge, but at the end of the day I love you for all that you are and I accept you. LOVE IS LOVE.  #NationalComingOut
@BillyReilich: Our neighbors to the south were delightful. But I’m happy to be getting back to work! Goals- get mile time down πŸƒ, get back in swimming shape 🏊‍♂️
@ExOnTheBeach: Cam was over Ariana, on to Danielle, UNTIL his ex Alexis made her return ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Make this last forever πŸ’†#ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: The Joker was such a good movie!!!!! 10/10‼️ Not only was it based on a legendary DC character, but it covered a topic that needs more attention, mental health.
@ExOnTheBeach: Sorry to this man #ExOnTheBeach
@elenadavies: Wait how high of a fever is considered “too high” of a fever asking for myself
@AlexisHanaMusic: I’m pretty sure I just wrote the best song I’ve ever written and I don’t even know how to act...
@realmarkjansen: "@girlnamedryann: Mark Jansen, Mark Jansen...🎢 @realmarkjansen" RT Sing it louder πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@elenadavies: My favorite part of The Office is the opening scene before the intro. Every episode. What’s your favorite opening scene, though? Off the top of my head, I think my favorite is... when they realize Stanley is OBLIVIOUS to everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@_gelesann: Bro I’m dying laughing, the plot twist of EOTB we all did NOT need πŸ˜‚
@_gelesann: Me and Audrey are sitting here shook
@_gelesann: Geles is cancelled this last episode
@tayler_nicole63: If you are watching this seasons #eotb and you don’t love @realmarkjansen and @MTVDevinWalker then WHAT ARE YOU DOING. They saved this show
@MTVDevinWalker: @realmarkjansen Cameras ready boys
@Kenyaa_NOT: Another day of being a real bitch, what’s new *yawn*
@ExOnTheBeach: It's the final crush ceremony and emotions are running HIGH. 😰 Can you really get over your ex, or will they get in the way of your next? πŸ€” Find out on an all-new #ExOnTheBeach Thursday, at 9PM πŸ“Ί
@ExOnTheBeach: On Thursday's #ExOnTheBeach season finale 🌊, we're finding out who leaves with their ex, who moves on to their next, & who goes home alone. πŸ’”
@ExOnTheBeach: Both Coffey and Mark were able to keep it real with Aubrey, but will Aubrey be able to do the same? ☕ Don't miss #ExOnTheBeach season finale airing TOMORROW, at 9/8c on MTV πŸ“Ί
@TheRealAnthonyM: HUGE accomplishment at work today: a child that isn’t verbal with others, other than his parents, spoke to me and only wanted me to work with him Working with kids is such a rewarding job 😭❤️
@ExOnTheBeach: I'm realizing I could have actually waited 😭 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me looking out over all of you thinking about what a rollercoaster this season has been. #ExOnTheBeach Season Finale Thursday at 9p/8c on @MTV!
@PurveyorsofPop: SEASON FINALE of #ExOnTheBeach is TONIGHT at 9p! And The Shark brought a special gift to celebrate the occasion.
@ExOnTheBeach: Mechie will be leaving tonight's season finale with someone, but it looks like it might not be with Ariana ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach beings at 9/8c MTV 🌊
@ExOnTheBeach: How I look at my friends who aren't aware of my Thursday night's being occupied by #ExOnTheBeach πŸ’…
@ExOnTheBeach: All season long we asked "are you ever really over your ex?" TONIGHT, we get the answers! πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach season finale starts at 9PM, on @mtv πŸ“Ί
@ExOnTheBeach: SHOOK! How dare ME?! #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Who y’all think I’m talking about? There’s a few.. #exonthebeach at 9!
@Kenyaa_NOT: Plot twist it’s about me for even doing this fcking show
@AlexisHanaMusic: I know how things look. I know how things are edited. Remember there were lives BEFORE and AFTER the show. See y’all tonight πŸ‘…πŸΎ #ExOnTheBeach #finaleday @iCamArmstrong
@iCamArmstrong: In honor of the EOTB season finale... I had to wash up on the beach one last time! πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺ🏽 This experience has been a roller coaster. I Thank God that I’m learning and growing everyday. I… https://instagram.com/p/B3vB7fajzH33EA1ILz3S66ufrW8NzhoTF57eVo0/?igshid=i4s59ygj0i51
@ariana_nova: It’s finally the finale! Don’t miss @ExOnTheBeach tonight @ 9pm EST! #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexRoldanPhoto: Just ran into @MTV_NellyT and @angelababicz they were so friendly and gracious! Thanks for the pic!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I love when people tweet about me...honestly. Lets me know how much you’re obsessed with me (even if they’re saying something mean, they’re thinking of me and that’s so cute) πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€£



AS THEY SAW IT: The Finale - "The Final Crush" 
@ExOnTheBeach: It's the final crush ceremony, and we're expecting the truth to be revealed πŸ’” 😱 #ExOnTheBeach starts NOW on MTV! πŸ“Ί
@PurveyorsofPop: Grab your wine because the #ExOnTheBeach Finale starts NOW on @MTV
@_gelesann: Why does she kiss like that? Make sure to tune in for the new episode 😘🌴#ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: OOP Aubrey got CAUGHT! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "It was the tiniest of samples")
@ExOnTheBeach: Will the truth about Aubrey and Mark make Coffey want to end things with Aubrey? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of the ex)
@ExOnTheBeach: The lie detector reveals Ariana's love for Cameron. ☕️  Ariana:  (GIF: "Never hid that")
@ExOnTheBeach: Ariana was SHOOKETH! The fight for Mechie's heart is getting JUICY ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of her at the truth booth)
@ExOnTheBeach: Kellie turned out to be an ex getting in the way of her exes NEXT✌️ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of her being last ex to get eliminated)
@PurveyorsofPop: I'm just happy Kellie can be happy on her own because she doesn't need a man to make her happy and we can't help but stan! @kelliesweet #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: “If you’re gonna cry at least talk to me” πŸ˜‚♥️ lord knows I’m trying ya girls just gotta cry!! #ExOnTheBeach #sorrynotsorry
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when I remember there are more lie detector results to go. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: All of the Singles when the Message in a Bottle says the exes need to go #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Hopefully the singles make smart decisions about which ex they'll be crushing πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Coffey)
@ariana_nova: Me to good advice and obvious red flags on @ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Alexis doesn't like the idea of Cam being in love with Ariana, but could that make him alter his decision? ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "That doesn't feel great")
@ariana_nova: Me thinking I’m not gonna get played again  #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Is Kenya the only one as frustrated with Coffey's need to hold on to Aubrey? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "She is so delusional")
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Mechie kisses Danielle #ExOnTheBeach
@karenaclarke_: Lol check out @mechiesocrazyy “I wanna be your man” video 🀷🏽‍♀️ @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Reply to this tweet with who you think will be crushing who! πŸ”½ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Geles - "I'm overthinking everything")
@PurveyorsofPop: Emily and Tyler when talking to Billy basically @XemfitX @BillyReilich #ExOnTheBeach
- @XemfitX: @PurveyorsofPop To protect the world from devastation  To UNITE the people within our nation.  To DENOUNCE the EVILS of TRUTH AND LOVE...  To extend our reach to the start above....
@PurveyorsofPop: Devin trying to explain his lie detector test results to Shannon #ExOnTheBeach @MTVDevinWalker @shannnonmaee
@PurveyorsofPop: Narrator: The singles are more confused than ever!  Me:   #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Oh me too man")
@PurveyorsofPop: Mood going into this Final Crush Ceremony #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Allie when Lexi says Max is her best friend. #ExOnTheBeach @thekaplantwins
@PurveyorsofPop: Kenya and Tevin leaving together is the perfect way to start this mess of an evening. #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVTEV: Thanks for the crush necklace babe @Kenyaa_NOT 😘
@A_Bartolotte: I really wouldn’t have been able to make it thru that crazy experience without ya. Your an extremely sweet, funny, and kind hearted person. I will always be greatful for the time that we were able to spend together in Malibu. Thank you @_gelesann
- @_gelesann: @A_Bartolotte My heart. ❤️
@PurveyorsofPop: Wow Geles has grown so much and I just #ExOnTheBeach @_gelesann
@PurveyorsofPop: Billy, basically. #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: How many of you expected Kenya & Tevin to make it out together? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of them at last Crush)
@AlexisHanaMusic: I might unblock you πŸ˜‚ @ariana_nova ♥️♥️♥️ #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: That’s some real shit tho. @ariana_nova and I finally got to realize that we weren’t each other’s enemies and it seriously took a huge weight off my heart. #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: I did unblock her, but not from my story so I’d say that’s growth πŸ€” #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me watching Cameron trying to decide who to give his crush necklace too. #ExOnTheBeach @iCamArmstrong
@ExOnTheBeach: Lexi's got her man Max, and we can't help but stan πŸ’•#ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of them)
@AlexisHanaMusic: “Crush necklace to a girlfriend necklace” my heart was so full. This experience was insane but it was MINE and no one can take that away from me. @iCamArmstrong #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: I’m rooting so hard for my girl @shannnonmaee 😭 #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: I could stop crying I was so happy for her  #ExOnTheBeach
@karenaclarke_: I’m so excited for this crush ceremony ❤️ @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me when Emily & Tyler agreed on an open relationship #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Woah the suspense with Geles making a last minute decision to pursue Anthony B. 😱 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: her - "I want to pursue something with him")
@ExOnTheBeach: MOOD: When someone finally apologizes to me πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Danielle is so fucking fine🀦🏽‍♀️ #exonthebeach
@shannnonmaee: Ariana you deserve the fucking world, I hope no matter what you get it #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: Wow! he’s almost academy award winning #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: @karenaclarke_ don’t worry we can date now ! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Still not over this tear jerking moment between Devin and Shannon's 😭 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him applying necklace to her)
- @ariana_nova: @ExOnTheBeach Lol supportive friend In the back
- @shannnonmaee: @ariana_nova @ExOnTheBeach Honestly why couldn’t I just have crushed you lmao
- @ariana_nova: @shannnonmaee For real! We would have been the cutest couple
@ExOnTheBeach: Ariana is Mechie's wife that he always wanted, meanwhile I can't get a text back 😭 #ExOnTheBeach
- @ariana_nova: @ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@PurveyorsofPop: damn when Devin can't make jokes you know it's serious. @MTVDevinWalker #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Ariana you're a queen to me!!! #ExOnTheBeach @ariana_nova
@PurveyorsofPop: This is a nail biter folks #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Allie popping out of that backseat like #ExOnTheBeach @thekaplantwins
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Marie is driving the car #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: This experience is one I’ll never forget. I learned a lot about myself. I’m a work in progress... learning and growing everyday and can’t wait to see what God does in me. The people I met will always have a place in my heart but I wouldn’t have survived without
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @iCamArmstrong It’s all love. #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic
@ExOnTheBeach: In the end Aubrey chose to NOT crush Coffey and my jaw is still on the floor. HBU? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "...and that's not gonna come from me")
@ariana_nova: #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: Did anyone notice @ariana_nova blew me a kiss back? 😏 #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: We couldn't just leave you without an #ExOnTheBeach reunion! ❤️ Find out what happens when we catch up with the cast, and all that happened after the beach next Thursday 🌊
- @caraacooper: @ExOnTheBeach Who’s that supermodel in the pink puffy dress? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: @AlexisHanaMusic thank you for never changing who you are, for being there for me when I felt I had no one, for having faith in me when I didn’t have faith in myself and loving me unconditionally... thanks for being my rock through this... thank you for being you! #ExOnTheBeach
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @iCamArmstrong ❤️🀞🏼til the wheels fall off
@XemfitX: “You gonna finish that?” @ExOnTheBeach  #ExOnTheBeach
@elenadavies: ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
@elenadavies: Goodnight to everyone except the cast of Ex on the Beach season 3.
@karenaclarke_: Love is love. Thank you @ExOnTheBeach, cause I honestly couldn’t have experienced this anywhere else. ✨
@MoneyGirl1122: I’m going to miss seeing @AlexisHanaMusic and @iCamArmstrong so much πŸ’— I’m so happy that she got that necklace though! I love you both so much ❤️
@realmarkjansen: "@Chriswelch011: @ExOnTheBeach, I don’t know why but I wanted @MTVDevinWalker to present his crush chain to @realmarkjansen lol.  Their bromance was the realest relationship on the show this season!  Sorry @shannnonmaee!" RT Yep i would have preferred that as well
@MTVDevinWalker: Lotta questions lately as to if/when I’ll return to @ChallengeMTV Here’s the deal... I’m ready I’m eager I’m in the best shape of my life and if/when I’m back no ones safe no ones public enemy number one and no ones off limits #LFG #ready #waiting #anythinggoes
@RomeoMiller: Before I take this nap I had to let yall know that tonight is the season finale of my show @ExOnTheBeach! Tune in at 9/8c and shoutout to my entire cast and crew, @PurveyorsofPop and @MTV. Love Yall Fam. Signing out and sending good vibes to you and yours. πŸ’š☮️✌πŸΎπŸ’«
@Wynton_Mohorn: @mechiesocrazyy chose Ariana. Gimme my money. I won my bet. @MTV
@ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach
@mechiesocrazyy: Tonight episode was lit
@carlmac18: Lol @ @realmarkjansen face when Cam presents that necklace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this man is the whole show sometimes.
@_NikkiBabyy_: The only reason I'd want to go on @ExOnTheBeach  is to be close to @RomeoMiller πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€€πŸ€€
@AlexisHanaMusic: until the wheels fall off πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ–€πŸ—
@Norrist85: @iCamArmstrong You made the right choice by picking Alexis, I hope things work out between you two #ExOnTheBeach
@xx_KTP: @AlexisHanaMusic talking to @ariana_nova on EOTB actually made me tear up tonight... “I had a lot of hate in my heart for you and thought you were a bad person... but I was wrong.” Yassss girl. I feel like this happens so often, 2 girls hate each other because of the
@XemfitX: Some guy at the gym recognized me from the show and asked me to take a pic with him...omg I don’t know what do with all this fame πŸ˜‚ jk jk made my day tho
@amgarcia1105: πŸ—£Who’s that man we stan? Mark Jansen!! Mark Jansen!! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Who’s that man with the wicked tan? Mark Jansen!! Mark Jansen!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ—£ MTV, get @realmarkjansen back on our screens ASAP!!!! ☝🏼
@elenadavies: Hey so if you’re a self proclaimed “Marlena fan” but you hyped up Ex on the Beach / Mark on Ex on the Beach EVERY SINGLE EPISODE... please realize that you’re notttttt a fan of me and also know that I saw it allllll. No shade or hard feelings... just acceptance and moving on πŸ˜‰
@elenadavies: "@emrk1125: Wait so they send Kellie home because “there’s no point” yet, they bring Allie back while she has a boyfriend so lmk where the point is there???? #ExOnTheBeach @ExOnTheBeach" RT Networks / producers / shows pick favorites based on something still undetermined at this time... (certainly not based on consumers)... that’s literally “the point”. I’ll never be a favorite but I’ll always be top notch tv. Where’s the disconnect? Unclear.
@elenadavies: "@GamerVev: Still confused on why Mark was on a show called #ExOnTheBeach but went 13 episodes without any ex. They focused on “ex love or next love” the entire season.... but where was that energy when it came to him? If he only had 1 ex then y’all should’ve made sure Elena didn’t leave.." RT I don’t even have to say anything...
@realmarkjansen: Just sending my girl @Marie_TBD some love before twitter gets way less interesting
@hitmy_cellyy: At the end of the day, Shannon is glowing, happy, and ignoring the outsider nonsense so I’m going to do the same πŸ’“ keep shining baby @shannnonmaee it sucks that I lost my account but you know I’ll always love/support you
@ExOnTheBeach: 🚨TRUE TEA ALERT 🚨 Who actually gave a crush to their ex, and who left with their NEXT ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Hey @ariana_nova watched your afterbuzz, let’s not speak on me and my situation, I DEFINITELY had a conversation with @Marie_TBD before ever pursing Anthony, as a woman living in a house regardless of how close I was to Marie, it’s the grown thing to do.
- @karenaclarke_: @_gelesann Co-signed!
@_gelesann: @elenadavies for only being on 11 minutes of EOTB you seem to be a die hard fan, I’m sorry you couldn’t make your come back with MTV, there’s always next year
@realmarkjansen: For everyone confused about the 5 second clip of my speech last night... “When all else fails, fight delusion with delusion”
@_gelesann: Hey @ariana_nova watched your afterbuzz, let’s not speak on me and my situation, I DEFINITELY had a conversation with @Marie_TBD before ever pursing Anthony, as a woman living in a house regardless of how close I was to Marie, it’s the grown thing to do.
- @realmarkjansen: @_gelesann What is with this lets go on an aftershow and finally run our mouths with shit that’s not even close to the truth
@elenadavies: @_gelesann says the girl who couldn’t even make it through CBS casting but ok πŸ’…πŸΌ
@ariana_nova: @_gelesann @Marie_TBD Did you watch the whole interview? Where I said you guys were one of the cutest couples, you know exactly what you want and deserve it all. Im sorry I spoke out of turn on that situation I wasn’t at the house at the time. But next time just message me it’s the grown thing to do.
- @_gelesann: @ariana_nova @Marie_TBD The grown thing to do is not speak on other situations. I would’ve been more than happy to message you privately like I always but because you probably went on a public platform and talked about a situation that did not involved you I figured I would set the record straight. I appreciate the apology. Yes I did watch the entire interview but when you speak about my integrity and the way I moved in that house when you were not present it’s bothering. wish you the best of luck in your future
@XemfitX: At least i didn’t ugly cry this time πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚
@Kenyaa_NOT: What if ur crush doesn’t have their phone on dark mode πŸ˜•
@iCamArmstrong: We went through enough... Shit I know I did! #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Back to my regular scheduled program.... I love you.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, the finale sees the likes of Cameron & Alexis, Mechie & Ariana and Allie & Max get another chance at love, Kellie get the boot, new opportunities in store for Geles & Anthony B and Devin & Shannon, and Aubrey go at it alone. We'll find out what has happened on the reunion just ahead.

Well, if you have been following me on my other social media platforms, you probably know this by now but in case you haven't known, this is officially #DCVegas Week. The countdown is now less than a week until the very thing I've been preparing for off of this site and most social media for practically all of this summer and almost since the day I became $2,000 richer at the slots in Reno on Father's Day Weekend.
   Trips like this are something I always eagerly anticipate and this one is no exception, as this is my tenth time going to Sin City... hence, the Super Bowl-esque name DC VEGAS X with 10 in Roman numerals. We'll have more details on this once we get nearer, but you can expect plenty of content across all of my social media outlets come next weekend... and due to this, DCBLOG will only have the Pulse of this coming week's Challenge in next week's wave, which will be moved up from the weekend to Thursday night/Friday afternoon, before the main event starting next Friday night.

Just to come, more on Baby #Tory. See you then.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).