Saturday, January 13, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Challenge Vendettas Week 2

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

With this, DCBLOG's 600th post, we have this Pulse Extra to cover the time in between the Premiere of The Challenge Vendettas and Week 2 of both that and the finale of Champs vs. Stars. Enjoy all the cast interaction before we bring you the 'Pulse of both of those shows coming up later tonight after tonight's NFL divisional games.




AFTER WEEK 1
@ChallengeMTV: Who would you pick from each team to go to The Finals? πŸ€” #ChampsVsStars
@kailah_casillas: So proud of myself. Was about to drunk tweeet... but then I deleted it. But now this is a drunk tweet so it cancels out what I just said.
@BritniNicol: It 31 degrees out.. and this island chick IS NOT about this life!!! TAKE ME BACK TO ISLANDSSSSS😩
@BritniNicol: Here’s my new profile photo for whomever “complained” about my body paint photo. You thought that was nudity? If only you idiots saw the INTERNATIONAL calendars I’ve done 😈😈 #fuckingidiots so here’s some fingers for the haters that hate ARTπŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ€£
@DJMelReeves: "@AppolloniDerek: @DJMelReeves Is there any UK shows like theChallenge? I read one of the reasons they brought you in is too promote a UK version of theShow which would be DamCoolπŸ’― like  BigBrotherπŸŽ‰" RT No there aren’t any shows in the UK like @ChallengeMTV it would be so good to bring it over here!
@syrusmtv: On #TheChallege for #MTV In #Berlin at the #KitKatClub dressed as LeTigre' The White Tiger a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdiJEA0h5YW/
@Kmorrisx: @marie_tbd I actually am quite into my fashion .... I feel rather offended this was even a potential present of mine...
@HollyGShore Holly/Geordie Shore and Kyle's ex: @Rogan_OConnor Haha yes rogan welcome πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚
- @Rogan_OConnor: @HollyGShore Oi... a girl’s gotta make paper ya dig πŸ’πŸ»♀️πŸ˜‚
@joss_mooney: Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
@ChallengeMTV: Places I'd rather be than stuck in this #blizzard rn 🌴 #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2Cz6VLW
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV The one day we all "tried" to get along!! #WheresTony
@DJMelReeves: "@sammy20206: @DJMelReeves @ChallengeMTV @AppolloniDerek  i thought is kinda like the jungle ?? πŸ˜• well lil bit with eatin bugs πŸ˜•" RT I suppose it has similarities but the jungle would be a piece of piss after doing the challenge πŸ™ˆ
@CaraMariaMTV: Winner never quit. Quitters never win.
@ChallengeMTV: Places I'd rather be than stuck in this #blizzard rn 🌴 #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2Cz6VLW
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Still trying to decipher my drunken mumbling? Me too. Rewatch @ChallengeMTV here and help me figure out what the hell I said.
@pinkwtwink: https://youtu.be/DvVpLtLEjbU You haters will never understand the shit @CaraMariaMTV has been through. This cast bullied her with laurel being by her side at times. Cara never bullies, she never makes fun of peoples looks or weight. She does her own damn thing. #TheChallengeVendettas
@pinkwtwink: i dont see the entitlement in recent seasons but she doesnt ask people to prove themselves and she doesnt degrade other females. Cara youre a damn beast and there are a lot of people who are rooting for you. Grown so much. Youre killin it in life and in the challenges. ❤️🍩
@shannanity: I’m doing my best to not self destruct today
@KyleCGShore: The look of love, if I ever have a son I hope he's even half as much of a legend as this lad here it's an absolute honour to be travelling with him ! ✈️πŸπŸ‡Ή❤️
@ChallengeMTV: Who's crib is nicer: @DJPaulyD's or @kailah_casillas's on #TheChallengeVendettas? πŸ€”πŸ‘
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV The answer is @DJPaulyD house is better... it’s has basketball... and probably more alcohol πŸ‘€πŸ€·πŸ»♀️πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
@JerseyShoreMTV: A house fit for GTL πŸ™Œ @ChallengeMTV's @kailah_casillas takes us inside @DJPaulyD's abode. Watch the full tour here: http://on.mtv.com/2CtjJA0
@KyleCGShore: Sure they didn't mean David Brent instead of David Beckham?  How did everyone enjoy the Challenge #Vendettas I personally loved it actually got to be the real me for once on TV. Stay tuned for the whole season it's absolutely epic some of the Challenges we have to face!❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
@MTVBananas: In case you missed it 🐸☕ #thechallengevendettas
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Downloading my favorite artist shit real quick @JustinaMusic.... You should too!!!!
@kailah_casillas: Thought you might enjoy this @DerrickMTV πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸˆ
@mtvrrdarrell: Catching up on Vendettas and @JustJem24 ain’t never lied πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚get em!! ⛰ #vendettas @ChallengeMTV
@JustJem24: She was playing herself with ALL that shit she was legit making up about me. None of her statements were true/nor could she state an actual fact. We will all see who gets the last laugh 😏. #StayTuned
@DJMelReeves: "@alexis_19xx: #TheChallengeVendettas premiere was the number 4 show that aired Tuesday night 😱😱 @DJMelReeves @Kmorrisx @joss_mooney @KyleCGShore @Rogan_OConnor " RT Woooo!! Amazing well done @ChallengeMTV
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: So much social media from #TheChallenge vendettas, just like in thirty...everyone has mean fingers but have we ever seen anything more?! Bitch I wanna see a girl fight
@MTVCoryWharton: Uh, yuh, shaking my demons off, Whip got a switch, I go brainless, Sip after sip, I feel painless. #HunchoJackJackHuncho
@tjlavin: Nope none.. for real RT @ThinkTink92: I can 100% see @tjlavin working with producers to be like “how can I make these challengers suffer??” I wonder does TJ have vendettas??
@MTVCoryWharton: Jumpbaby ❤️ #Ryderk
@MtvJess: @kailah_casillas On one season they started dying that shit blue because people would hoard and hide it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@SylviaMTV: Lately I've been one of two ways... calm,cool and collected or straight @Marie_TBD there is no in between.... love you lady!
@MTVBananas: What Blizzard? 🍌🌬 #blizzard2018 #Bananasdoingthings
@ChallengeMTV: These rookies have no idea what they signed up for @KyleCGShore @DJMelReeves 😈 #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2Cz6VLW
- @DJMelReeves: @ChallengeMTV We had absolutely no idea what we signed up for. We had the shock of our lives πŸ˜‚ @KyleCGShore remember the morning after the night in the tunnel? We agreed both to go home πŸ˜‚ until we made it up the mountain then felt proud of ourselves πŸ˜„
- @KyleCGShore: @ChallengeMTV No idea how good it felt finishing that mountain honestly one of the greatest feelings I've ever had! πŸ™Œ❤️
- @Rogan_OConnor: @KyleCGShore & Probably the worst feeling I’ve ever experienced... You definitely won your Vendetta πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
@CaraMariaMTV: In other news. I am wicked bummed my favorite unicorn and comedy relief @NicolexoRamos didnt get to stay... shoulda put you on my back and forced you up! Im sorry. 🀦🏻♀️ #needmorenicole
- @DerrickMTV: @CaraMariaMTV Seriously Cara...what were you thinking 🀷♂️
@MTVjennifer: random thought.  i was a cast member on @RealWorldMTV season 32...you know what would be pretty cool? if i was on @ChallengeMTV season 32 as wellπŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ§ @BunimMurray #foodforthought #haterscanhatenow #cantwaittoproveyouallwrong
@kailah_casillas: What came first? The color orange or the fruit? Like is the fruit (an orange 🍊) named that because it’s the color? Or is the color named that because of the fruit?

@ChallengeMTV: It looks like the monkeys from The Challenge: Invasion followed us from Thailand to Spain! πŸ˜‚ Rewatch the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas before an all new episode, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2Cz6VLW
@TheOriginalDre_: It’s only been 1 episode of #TheChallengeVendettas & @kailah_casillas is getting hate for breathing. Better yet dying HER hair. I just had to put this out here for all the haters & fans. LOVE YOU KAILAHπŸ’™πŸ’ͺ🏼
@n_zanattaMTV: "@DJMelReeves: @n_zanattaMTV scared me when I first met her πŸ˜‚ https://twitter.com/mtvanton/status/949185390031749121 …" RT Hahaha and all I said was you’re pretty 😏 xo!
@Marie_TBD: “The hate is so strong.” - @iamcardib
@ToriFiorenza: In 2018 I’m going to start doing things for me...it feels weird even typing that, Bc it’s not how I’m wired....new year...live BIG...I’m going to play for me.πŸ’•
@WestonBergmann: I love when Californians post pictures of sunny and warm climates in the winter to help validate their living situation. I don’t stop and take pictures of my lack of traffic or cost of living...because I’m too busy living.
- @MTVCoryWharton: @WestonBergmann Sounds like someone has the case of the blues☁️❄️ I’m sure we can cure this with alittle sunshine 🌝🌴
- @WestonBergmann: @MTVCoryWharton 😀 😑 😠
@shannanity: When someone is sleeping on your potential get in bed with them. Naps are the best
@thejessicagraf: Catching up on the premier of MTV The Challenge so we can root on @NataliaNegrotti + @elfitvic #GoBB
-  @NataliaNegrotti: @thejessicagraf Thanks Bebe 😘😘😘
@MTVCoryWharton: The older you get the clearer the vision is.
@ChallengeMTV: Vote for the strongest Vendettas power couple! Is it "Banatalie," "Bradni," or another twosome? πŸ€” #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2m37aFM
@hbarfield13: I've received so many messages via text, snap, Insta, or on here about how much I am missed not being on Vendettas. I'm truly grateful for all of the love and support. My wrist is healed and I will be back! I love you all! #TheChallenge
@WestonBergmann: My New Year’s resolution: do less stuff, better
@ChallengeMTV: As the saying goes in The Challenge House: Don't forgive and don't forget πŸ”ͺ Check out this sneak peek from an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, on Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV πŸ‘€ WILL FENCES BE MENDED??! P.S. everytime I’m holding a coffee cup, it’s actually wine.
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV I’m much smarter than I looked past episode, although that doesn’t say much lol. Perhaps a sober Marie may actually be able to talk some sense into these girls... it’s Marnie who we gotta stay clear of. #thechallengevendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV I wonder how many times you changed your outfit that day πŸ€” @Marie_TBD more or less 10x??
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas @ChallengeMTV And it’s already working !!!!!!! How many days have I been there? You’ll never know.
@MTVBananas: Here's to Friday.... My second favorite "F" word πŸ–• #TGIF
@CaraMariaMTV: Just saying.
@kailah_casillas: LEAVE KEVIN ALONE @ZNichols15 @Bruce_Lee85 @t_raines33
@ZNichols15: .@DerrickMTV, @kailah_casillas didn’t send you the original copy of the photo. But here it is. @Bruce_Lee85 @t_raines33 #kevintokailah
- @kailah_casillas: @ZNichols15 OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH RN πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
- @Bruce_Lee85: @ZNichols15 I can’t breathe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚lmaoo #kevintokailah
- @t_raines33: @ZNichols15 😭😭😭
- @ZNichols15: @t_raines33 @MTV_NellyT @ChallengeMTV That ball is loose.
- @t_raines33: @ZNichols15 That's a loose ball
@JennaCompono: Don’t be so thirsty for opportunity that you drink from every cup handed to you... that’s how you get poisoned πŸ’€
@KyleCGShore: Can't believe how sick the reception has been for the Challenge #Vendettas, blown away by how addicted and loyal the fans are to the show! Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has watched it and those who will continue to do so that mountain made me feel alive❤️
@NataliaNegrotti: "@ScottySayz_66: When @NataliaNegrotti proves all the haters and naysayers wrong in the very first episode of @ChallengeMTV #Vendettas ... " RT Haters can hate... I'll keep accomplishing everyone goal I set my mind to πŸ’πŸ½
@KyleCGShore: "@kellybellyyz: @KyleCGShore is by far my favorite Brit of the season! I love how everything he says sound like a question?πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ€£ #Vendettas #TheChallengeVendettas  " RT That's Geordie for you πŸ˜‚
@t_raines33: You know who you can't be fake with?  The ones you're real with...
@SylviaMTV: If there were a way to be glued to your hip... I'd pay whatever amount to make it happen... thank you fo tonight's FaceTime @Marie_TBD
- @Marie_TBD: @SylviaMTV Always. Just keep remembering how hard we just laughed.
@kailah_casillas: Just through some purple on top of my blue. Could be awesome or could be a huge mistake πŸ‘€ guess we’ll find out
- @MTVBananas: @kailah_casillas You also Threw in Through instead of Threw.

LAST WEEKEND 
@ChallengeMTV: Catch up on #TheChallengeVendettas NOW before a brand new episode, Tuesday at 9/8c! πŸƒπŸ’¨ http://on.mtv.com/2Cz6VLW
@KyleCGShore: "@SusyRivero: @KyleCGShore I think you should take @MTV_Fer to the next @ChallengeMTV!!! we need some latin blood and Fer is perfect for it!" RT It would be an absolute honour I love him πŸ˜‚❤️
@ToriFiorenza: Y’all just when you think you have it figured out... your coffee maker breaks, you drive in your pjs to McDonald’s for coffee..and your neighbor catches you singing tswift in the drive-thru...🀷🏻♀️happy Saturday!! #oops
@tombuelljr: Mistakes are proof you are trying. Keep going. #thanksreddit #staymotivated
@ChallengeMTV: I think I'm going to like the next challenge πŸ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas is brand new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2qvQsn1
- @joss_mooney: @ChallengeMTV Sure....A bunch of guys, lube, big bubble bath with a loads of balls. No homo...πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½♂️
@AneesaMTV: Day 5 of @EmFitMTV challenge just kicked my ass in the best way #emfitchallenge
- @EmFitMTV: @AneesaMTV 😍πŸ’ͺ🏼
@t_raines33: Caption this... I'm retweeting the best one. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTV_NellyT: @t_raines33 @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @TheShaneRaines: @t_raines33 @MTV_NellyT @ChallengeMTV When you really miss your bottom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @t_raines33 @MTV_NellyT @ChallengeMTV Looks like everything is set.
- @BradFiorenza: @t_raines33 @MTV_NellyT @ChallengeMTV Looks like it’s back to empty water bottles & being choked out for you bud!!lol
@Marie_TBD: All that matters is what I think of myself; and I think I’m f*cking hilarious. #weekendwarrior
@MTVCoryWharton: It is impossible to keep your clothes clean when you have a baby. I promise you I’ve changed my shirt 4 different times. I’ve changed her 3 times smh, time to invest in some cheap (dad tees) πŸ‘•πŸ‘πŸ½
@v_cakes: I can always count on my calendar to remind me of the important things in life
@ChallengeMTV: It's here! Don't miss the #ChampsVsStars season finale, Tuesday after an all new #TheChallengeVendettas! Who do you think will win? πŸ€”πŸ†
@DJMelReeves: So if one of your ex boyfriends friends has super liked you on Tinder.... do you swipe left or right πŸ‘€ asking for a friend.
@DJMelReeves: Iv Just found this pic on my laptop @Rogan_OConnor look at @joss_mooney face in the back ground πŸ˜‚
@DJMelReeves: I think I’m obsessed with the Irish accent on a man
@kailah_casillas: I wasn’t gonna day drink today but all of a sudden I’m 3 vodka sodas and a shot deep. fuck. @iammikeyp YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE
@kailah_casillas: when you see someone from high school out and don’t really wanna say hi @Bruce_Lee85
- @Bruce_Lee85: @kailah_casillas Lmaoooooo I’m weak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hate u
- @kailah_casillas: @Bruce_Lee85 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@WestonBergmann: Okay, so I’m blatantly aware that I’m like three months late...but I just binged Dirty Thirty. @JordanW_usa is a sneaky good runner. He always runs in the morning while we’re hungover so no one finds out. Congrats bud. Beer on you next time!
@MTVCoryWharton: Ryder K πŸ“·
@blacuesta: i love all the stans except for the mean ones. i hope the mean ones accidentally knock over their water & go to clean it up & realize they have no paper towels/regular towels/napkins & then have to drive to the store only to find out that they dont have any paper towels left
@blacuesta: the past 24 hours has been a whole lot of stan drama aND U GUYS NEED TO PULL IT TOGETHER OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Rogan_OConnor: "@DanNixon92: @DJMelReeves @Rogan_OConnor @joss_mooney Do you like skinny guys with a fun personality? Or just meatheads who weigh out their chicken and broccoli and spend 3 hours a day in front of the mirror?" RT You don’t know anything about me you prick!! It’s more like 4 hours πŸ’πŸ»♀️

@ChallengeMTV: Who's going to The Finals!? Who will win!? 😱 Find out on the season finale of #ChampsVsStars, after #TheChallengeVendettas this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CF9wEW
@BritniNicol: Oh hey.. you thought I was already being a bad girl? Wait till later in the season, haters. Bc I’m REALLY about to give you some reasons to hate meπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€™πŸΌ #TheChallengeVendettas #shockerbrah #shakabrah
@blacuesta: i just took a buzzfeed quiz on them guessing my age based on how often i use certain emojis and the outcome:  12 years old.
@Rogan_OConnor: ✈️ B O N  V O Y A G E ✈️ Off on another adventure... this time Verbier, SwitzerlandπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­ I promise we’ll try and behave πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ»⛷πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ»πŸ€ͺπŸ‘½πŸ‘…πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ‘‘πŸ¦•πŸŒͺπŸ₯¨πŸŽΏπŸŽ€πŸ—»πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸƒ
@KyleCGShore: Shout out to Sammy for coming out of retirement to be the best tour guide ever for Tru Travels   P.s Calum Christie still wears Humor jeans pass it on!
@DJMelReeves: Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned
@DJMelReeves: It’s so interesting the shit you find when you do some digging on someone πŸ‘€ πŸ™ˆ
@n_zanattaMTV: Even if the timing was perfect and life ran smoothly we would still find the flaw in the diamond.
@Chet_Cannon: @JustJem24 Jem, you still have my vote for Teen Mom aftershow host
@MTV_Candice: Finally watching #TheChallengeVendettas and my God the british accents are making me... πŸ’¦πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚
@n_zanattaMTV: "@ZNichols15: You must’ve gotten this from a fortune cookie, or one of those “I’m bored while taking a πŸ’© quote books”" RT Hahahah wowwww you’re cute no it’s me changing my mind a bit! See you taught me well, the bedroom talks did good! Miss you asshole!
@MTVBananas: "@RachD1214: Wait. Why is @MTVBananas a starring role with TJ and people like @WestonBergmann @TheOfficial_CT @AneesaMTV @CaraMariaMTV are supporting roles and half the cast like @jonnamtv and @NanyMTV are not…" RT They got the Starring roles correct, that's all that matters ⭐⭐ @tjlavin
@KendalSheppard: I folded this week. Broke my 15 yr stretch of not watching the @MTV  challenges. Saw the first so if #TheChallengeVendettas on Wednesday. Today it's #ChampsVsStars off to a good start!! πŸ˜€
@iamkamiam_: Two days until TuesdayπŸ˜† can’t wait!
@JennaCompono: I am exhausted.
@CaraMariaMTV: First they doubt you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Take all that weight and push through. You will win.
@CaraMariaMTV: The more you want to try to hold me back or dig me under.. the more you are dying to see me fail... the more the more incentive you give me to stay in the fight. No matter how the chips fall or how big your army. My life. My hands. You will never break me. Never.
- @loveistheammo: @CaraMariaMTV ♥️♥️♥️ God I love you. Thank you for this
@tjlavin: By most guys it’s BMX but by most girls it’s no doubt MTV hahaRT @cadillaccannon: @tjlavin @MegnAntonovich At this point do u get recognized more for bmx or for the challenge?
@KyleCGShore: Pool party day with the boyo for his birthday! πŸπŸ‡Ή✈️
@ChallengeMTV: We're ballin' out on an all new #TheChallengeVendettas! Tune into @MTV this Tuesday at 9/8c to watch, and stick around for the season finale of #ChampsVsStars immediately after πŸŽ‰
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV This is not my ideal foam party. Just saying. @ChallengeMTV #ballsandbubbles
@KyleCGShore: Might be his birthday but he can't take down the old man! πŸ‘€
@DJMelReeves: πŸ–€ head to toe in black πŸ–€
@MTVBananas: *Goes into @Target to get a bath towel. *Leaves Bankrupt.
@MTVBananas: Hello pain... My old friend πŸ’ͺ🍌 #NoMakeup #Fitness #Bananasdoingthings
@JennaCompono: I cannot wait to see the new insidious !! πŸ˜†
@JennaCompono: I feel like no matter how strict your diet is, if you do not eat snacks at the movie theater you aren’t human πŸ‘½
@ChallengeMTV: They've come a long way and now they just need to go a bit further to win a Final together πŸ’ͺ Don't miss the season finale of #ChampsVsStars, Tuesday after #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CF9wEW
@v_cakes: This girl is always living her best life (when with me)
@BritniNicol: The boyfriends flight got delayed. Now I’ve got a couple extra hours to kill in ATL, Where should I eat that’s open RN? 🀨🧐
- @BradFiorenza: @BritniNicol We are going to have the best week EVER!!!  Wheels up pretty girl πŸ›« See you soon 😁

JAN. 8: ONE DAY 
@ChallengeMTV: Don't drop the ball! ⚽️ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CaJx7r x
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Who doesn't like to go balls deep? #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVBananas damnnnnnn bro it looks like “Andy Dick” stole yo bitchhhhh!!!! Hahahaha πŸ”₯🀣πŸ”₯
- @n_zanattaMTV: @MTV_AMANDAG Why can’t we be friends?!?! Amanda I died at that but you know I have nothing but love for Johnny I wouldn’t cross lines. Xo 😘
@AneesaMTV: Oprah brought me to tears tonight. What an amazing woman!!! The whole crowd in black made my heart melt. What an incredible testament to woman and the men who choose to listen and stand with those very same women. #timesup #GoldenGlobes2018 #WhyIWearBlack
@blacuesta: Create such a memorable life that when you look back on all of your yesterdays you feel proud of who you’ve become and what you’ve done. The life you’re living right now is the only life you’ll get, be selfish with what you want to do with it.
@Marie_TBD: Me: I’m back on my bullsh*t 😈.  Narrator: she was, in fact, never off her bullsh*t to begin with. @ChallengeMTV
@ToriFiorenza: "@a_pfeiffer13: There is a group of women getting on my flight and one has a shirt that says “just divorced” and the others have shirts that say “divorce support group” and they are all plastered. Those are the type of friends everyone needs in their life lmao" RT *immediately orders for tribe*...let’s do this...✌🏼
@DJMelReeves: I’m that friend that won’t call you but I  will send you a 5 minute voice message πŸ™ˆ
@n_zanattaMTV: "@BChallengefan: @laurelstucky I don't know why @n_zanattaMTV does what she does, but you can tell she really loves you. Don't let that stupid flirting get to you. I wish she wouldn't put in on social media where people can judge. Give her another chance. You're a great couple." RT There’s nothing going on, I have nothing to explain in my life. I have amazing friends a great family and my dream job. I’m living my life, never try to change someone you love.
@Marie_TBD: This was my “player card” for the dart board in the challenge house. Shoutout to @ChallengeMTV for making me a target before I even made myself one. I dare you!!
@ChallengeMTV: "The Troika" is going to have a lot of power in this game. What's a "Troika," you ask? Check out this sneak peek to find out! πŸ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Nicole!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m done with you. @n_zanattaMTV
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Hahahah so done team I don’t get tired I obviously know what 25,000 grand is split.... just not at that moment🀣 i used to love math😏
- @TylerDuckMTV: @ChallengeMTV A “troika” also refers to a 3-horse drawn sled in the Russian language
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Bc I’m balllsssssss deeeeep🎢🎢
@Marie_TBD: When @tjlavin says the word “Troika.” @ChallengeMTV #whodat
@Marie_TBD: When your parents can’t tell that you’re drunk but your wasted friend chimes in...
@CHEYnotShy: my baby’s 9 months today πŸŽ‰ proud of my healthy girl
@Marie_TBD: I think we all need this. @kailah_casillas @Kmorrisx @SylviaMTV @iamkamiam_ @NataliaNegrotti @n_zanattaMTV @JustJem24 @v_cakes @shannanity @DJMelReeves ..  @ChallengeMTV please and thank you? @shopbetches #TheChallengeVendettas
@joss_mooney: Just for the record I’m on holiday for my birthday. I’ll reply to all work emails end of the week. 😎✌🏼
- @MTVBananas: @joss_mooney You might wanna try sending this as an email πŸ“©
@Bruce_Lee85: I finally started Barber school today!!Facing my potential, it’s been staring at me for to long. πŸ™ŒπŸΏ✂️
- @IamAdamKuhn: @Bruce_Lee85 Congrats Leroy. Good luck
- @MTVCoryWharton: @Bruce_Lee85 I’m happy for you homie!!! you’ve been talking about this for awhile you finally went thru πŸ‘πŸ½✊🏽
- @Bruce_Lee85: @MTVCoryWharton Thanks bro.. you’re up next!! Get that DJ equipment ASAP
- @MTVBananas: @Bruce_Lee85 My boy's all growns up! πŸ’‡‍♂️ #GetFaded
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Bruce_Lee85 @MTV @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @Bruce_Lee85 @MTV @ChallengeMTV Hahahah little Le! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚♥️
- @MTV_Candice: @Bruce_Lee85 Yaaaaasssss cuz!!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
- @BritniNicol: @Bruce_Lee85 My boy!!!!!!!! Even though I feel like YOU should be the one teaching ;) love you!
@Bruce_Lee85: "@Anairam181194: @Bruce_Lee85 As I’m rewatching Battle of the Exes, I came across this part where you’re fixing CTs hair. Glad you’re finally living your dream! Wish you all the best and hope you don’t stop doing the challenges! We like you a lot! " RT Wow .. This is a classic photo, I’m sure @TheOfficial_CT would agree ✊🏿
@blacuesta: Instagram is so lame compared to twitter
@DJMelReeves: #TheChallengeVendettas  is on tomorrow night at 9/8c on @mtv USA @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Tomorrow's challenge is going to be HOT πŸ”₯ Tune in at 9/8c to watch: http://on.mtv.com/2CGpHxG  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Oh we ready for tomorrow 😏
@iamkamiam_: I’m vlogging with @ItsAll_AboutTee while she’s in Jersey with me. Sooo funny πŸ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Actual footage of me and @iamkamiam_ trying out the massage chairs in this store for 30 minutes .
@DJMelReeves: How can I be tired all day, lay down to sleep at night and then instantly be wide awake 😩
@JennaCompono: Don't be impressed by money, followers, degrees and titles.  Be impressed by kindness, integrity, humility and generosity.
@iamkamiam_: Am I the only person who hates giving out hugs 😩
@tjlavin: Evening V/O’s for @mtv ...  Check out the show tomorrow night! Thanks so much for making us #1… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdtp6EyHJ0W/
@KevinDunn01: Hurts coming out to give Tua love after the TD says a ton about him as a person. We got a game that is moving now. Big drive coming up for the Dawgs. #NationalChampionship
@DerrickMTV: Lol....not over yet
@MTVCeeJai: Ya know what, I’m glad they’re going into overtime. I’m enjoying this game. ITS A GOOD GAME!
@JazMTV: Ohhh god now I gotta hear RollTide from everyone and they momma #NationalChampionship
@imdroc15: Alabama is the Patriots of college football!!!
@MTVCoryWharton: Age ain’t nothinnn but a number (Pretty Ricky VoiceπŸ—£) #NationalChampionship
@hbarfield13: I live in Alabama now, and tomorrow I will never hear the end of it... at least an Sec team won!
@JustJem24: I never go live but tonight I did and omg I had the most fun with y’all.... Lucy and Brian and my fake sleep boyfriend love all of you who were with us thru the pizza drama & endless patron shots tonight
@lexoquence: Shitty things happen to shitty people, that's karma.   Don't come at me for only pointing out the obvious 🀷🏻♀️πŸ˜‚


CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: RT (and dab) if you're excited for Challenge Day! πŸŽ‰ Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, followed by the season finale of #ChampsVsStars, TONIGHT starting at 9/8c!
@ChallengeMTV: Suit up! #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c, followed immediately by the season finale of #ChampsVsStars! πŸ’ͺ http://on.mtv.com/2CGpHxG
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Ummmm @BritniNicol lookin lika snackkkk
- @BritniNicol: @NataliaNegrotti Meowwww😈😻
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Game time, bitches 😈😈
@ToriFiorenza: You know you’re old when...your girlfriend calls and says “ I watched the show, I don’t know any of the people except Johnny and apparently He goes by bananas now”🀷🏻♀️ #oldschoolviewer #shetookafewyearsoff #TheChallengeVendettas
- @susie_meister: @ToriFiorenza @ChallengeMTV Yaaaassss queen!
@Marie_TBD: Me trying to mind my own business.
@KyleCGShore: Happy Birthday Cal hope you enjoy your present because I can not remember getting it, photo credit too Tru Travels! πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­✈️
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: If, according to Kanye West, one good girl is worth a thousand bitches, and if, according to Lil Wayne, bitches come a dime a dozen, it means that one good girl is worth $8.33 USD. #math
@JustJem24: Real recognizes real @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV2: Are #TheChallengeVendettas ready to rise to their next challenge? Tune in TONIGHT @ 9/8c on @MTV & find out! πŸ’ͺ
@MTVShows: Tonight's about to be a slam dunk!! πŸ’₯πŸ€ Catch an all new #TheChallengeVendettas TONIGHT @ 9/8c on @MTV!!
@MTV_NellyT: Tune into #TheChallengeVendettas tonite 9pm πŸ“Ί @mtv #LegGo #teamyoungbuck @ Spain https://www.instagram.com/p/BdvaQJ-Bi8e/
@ChallengeMTV: Time to go balls to the wall! ⚽️ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c! πŸ’ͺ
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV I can’t see shit!!!! @SylviaMTV
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Take a bubble bath they said, it'll be fun they said.... yeah until you feel like you're going to drown because you can't breathe or see. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Is it non-swimmer friendly though 😩   Lmao
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @SylviaMTV @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚  Sylvia you'll have 4 besties right off the bat. Talk about alliance πŸ˜‚ (put don't trust Pam, she's sketchy)
@JustJem24: "@BullionJordan: Sitting here waiting to hear @JustJem24 spill the tea and tell the absolutely truth in the confessionals/interviews on #TheChallengeVendettas tonight!!!! " RT Let’s get the party started early.. @v_cakes and I are gonna take over the @ChallengeMTV instagram in about 30 mins 😘
- @v_cakes: @JustJem24 @BullionJordan Taking over with my partner in crime @JustJem24  Here comes trouble...
@v_cakes: I’m waiting on @JustJem24 to take over @ChallengeMTV Instagram.  If you know me you know that I am NEVER waiting on anyone bc I’m always running late. #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVShows: 🚨An all new #TheChallengeVendettas is on TONIGHT @ 9/8c!!! 🚨 Who do you think will rise to the challenge?
@joss_mooney: Tune into @ChallengeMTV at 8/9c on @mtv to see me alllll lubed up tonight!!! #ChallengerSeries #challengevendettas
@JustinaMusic: Tune in TONIGHT to @ChallengeMTV on @MTV to see if I make the cut❗️✂️ #thechallenge #champsvsstars #justinavalentine
@DJMelReeves: #thechallengevendettas EAST COAST airing at 9/8c on @mtv tonight’s challenge is called “who’s got balls?” ⚽️ @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Jemmye and Veronica have taken over our Instagram! Comment your questions and check out their answers on @ChallengeMTV! 🐸☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV I have feeling this may be the shadiest insta story ever!!
@iamkamiam_: Never forget to give yourself credit, especially if you worked hard for it .
@MTVBananas: Couldnt have picked a stronger,  more badsss chick to run by my side during tonight's final πŸ’ͺπŸ‘©‍πŸ’ΌπŸ’‹ See who rounds out the 3rd spot, and how we stack up against the Stars on tonights season finale of #ChampsVsStars πŸ₯‡⭐ 10/9c @MTV @EmFitMTV @ChallengeMTV  #Bananasdoingthings
- @EmFitMTV: @MTVBananas Team blue foreva ❤️πŸ’ͺ🏼
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTVBananas Team champs are the baddest team and I love them so much πŸ˜πŸ†
@ZNichols15: Tune in tonight to see myself and 12 other bros willingly cover ourselves with lube, and wrestle in a pit of bubbles for some balls. #sauasagefest #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Can’t be upset that u weren’t his first choice... when he wasn’t yours either. @ChallengeMTV 🀣#TheChallengeVendettas
@ZAKLONGO: I would woop @MTV_NellyT ass in any challenge... Running Man Challenge, Cinnamon Challenge, Ghost Pepper Challenge, Kyle Lip Jenner Challenge - you name it. @ChallengeMTV
- @MTV_NellyT: @ZAKLONGO @ChallengeMTV @ChallengeMTV  accepted #LegGo !!!! F*** You bro, don’t make me smash some 🍎🍏 #ayto3
@BritniNicol: FINALLY!!!! It’s Tuesday!!!!! Tonight’s episode is going to be... one to remember 😈😈 can’t wait to see you guys at 9/8c on @ChallengeMTV 😘😘 #thechallengevendettas #letsgo #howwedoin
@JustJem24: Going live on the @ChallengeMTV instagram account right now....
@v_cakes: The #bts of this Challenge Takeover is better than the real thing #TheChallengeVendettas @JustJem24 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Eyes on the prize. #TheChallengeVendettas starts in 1 HOUR, followed immediately by the season finale of #ChampsVsStars πŸ†πŸ‘€
@kailah_casillas: Dont forget to watch #TheChallenge tonight at 9pm EST on @MTV “that’s a loose ball” πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ @ZNichols15 @Marie_TBD
@NataliaNegrotti: Ready for battle... I mean bubble bath time πŸ› can't wait to tune into the second episode of the @ChallengeMTV on @MTV tonight at 9/8c  #thechallengevendettas #thechallenge #teamnat #teamnatalie
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Just ready to see Queen @iamkamiam_  slay once again this lovely Tuesday night . #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @ItsAll_AboutTee So happy we get to watch together πŸ˜†
@JennaCompono: ✨Be the energy you want to attract✨
@MTVCoryWharton: #TheChallengeVendettas 9pm πŸ“Ί #teamyoungbuck
@tori_deal: I still can’t get over how apple took the aux port OUT OF THE IPHONE. I’m getting a google phone as soon as I can 🀭
@hbarfield13: My puppy just farted... and I'm like bruh how could something so foul come out of something so cute?
@CaraMariaMTV: Challenge is on tonight. Tell a friend! @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas https://instagram.com/p/BdwB7ALlvr8/
@BritniNicol: VENDETTA TIMEEEEEE πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #TheChallengeVendettas #letsgo #howwedoinTranslate from Italian
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: RW vs RR vs AYTO vs BB vs UK    6 PEOPLE TEAMS....just saying
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: No pants are the best pants!!! @ Las Vegas Strip https://www.instagram.com/p/BdwDAWRlN-1/
@BradFiorenza: Thinking about what to watch on TV tonight?  ITS A NO BRAINER!! #TheChallengeVendettas 9/8c @mtv
@ToriFiorenza: #TBT  to that time I got this awesome motobecane bike for Christmas two years ago ...such a thoughtful and unique gift..πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»♀️
@BunimMurray: Don't miss a jam-packed night of #TheChallengeVendettas & the #SeasonFinale of #ChampsVsStars! #MTV
@shannanity: 10 min y’all!!!
@Marie_TBD: Shane my anxiety is outrageous. Farrahs voice is giving me a heart attack @shannanity
@shannanity: Watching the episode tonight with my mom - HELP ME GOD #TheChallengeVendettas
@tjlavin: Happy Birthday to my man @condorbmx you will always be the baddest dude on the planet to me.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdwForYHTNO/

LAST CALL: Ammo Speaks Out 
@loveistheammo: To the fans: my recent septoplasty and all surgical fees were paid for by my insurance. The cosmetic portion (rhinoplasty) was done in exchange for promotion for the surgeon (who was absolutely wonderful). Thank you for your continued love and support. πŸ’™
- @kailah_casillas: @loveistheammo Good things come to those who don’t stick their NOSE in other people business πŸ‘€ pun intended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love ya!
- @loveistheammo: @kailah_casillas Lots of love for this girl. Thanks, Kai. πŸ’™
- @lexoquence: @loveistheammo Hey baby!! I haven't watched the challenge til here recently, but you're always a breath of fresh air to see! You stay strong, u got me?! You're SO loved by SO many- you should be so proud of yourself with all this love you're getting!!!❤️❤️❤️
- @loveistheammo: @lexoquence WOW. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
@loveistheammo: I have struggled with #body, #face, and #gender dysmorphia since I was a child. It’s incredibly difficult to look in the mirror and not see a man, or a woman, but rather— something in between. As a result I have dealt with insecurities that stem from both the male and female standards of beauty from the time I hit puberty. Feeling like my body and face were either too masculine or not masculine enough; or too feminine, or not feminine enough has been intensely confusing. I have been waiting to share this information, but I realize that when in the public eye, total transparency is the only way to move forward. I am currently in the process of feminizing my face through a series of procedures known as FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery). I have started with my nose, I plan to do my lips next and to have a procedure known as #Kybella to reduce the excess skin beneath my chin and to further feminize my face. In order to afford these kinds of procedures, many #transgender and #nonbinary individuals go to different countries to have their #FFS surgery performed at a lower cost. Unfortunately, with medical standards in other countries often not meeting the standards we have in the US, these surgeries often have complications that leave the the people who get them disfigured or in extreme #pain.  I have spent the last several months e-mailing doctors all over #NewYork and the surrounding areas to assist me with these surgeries. Many people don’t realize how difficult it is to be #trans or #gnc (gender non conforming) and to just try and exist in society. I wake up almost every morning wondering if someone is going to yell at me on the subway, or throw food at me on the street: and all because of the way that I look. This all goes to contribute to feelings of ugliness and inadequacy— which is why I began pursuing plastic surgery. Like many trans and gnc people— I do not make enough money to both support myself and get the surgeries that would allow me to feel more comfortable in my own skin. That is why I began reaching out to doctors for their help. Yes: my following is relatively small so many doctors never even responded to my e-mails. Then, a #Christmas miracle happened. An amazing #surgeon (Edward S. Kwak, NY) a super talented #AestheticNurse (Mariesa Streett, NY) and the team over at @JuvlyAesthetics agreed to come together and make my dream a reality. I am profoundly grateful for these amazing medical professionals and their support for me and the trans + nonbinary community at large. Because of them, I will finally be able to look in the mirror and recognize the face staring back at me. Say what you want about me, the trans + gender non binary community, or anyone who decides to get cosmetic surgery so they can feel more safe and comfortable in their own skin. Honestly— your bullying hurts my feelings as much as it would anyone else’s, but ultimately: I didn’t do this for you; I did it for me. I would encourage everyone, especially those who work in the government and in medicine to follow the example set by the amazing team behind me and consider the ways in which you can show support for the #LGBTQ community.  It may only take a moment of your time, but for someone like me: it makes all the difference. 🌈


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

When we return after tonight's AFC Divisional Playoff, twists and winners aplenty on Week 2 of Vendettas, and the finale of Champs vs. Stars. See you shortly for Challenge Tuesday.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).