Saturday, January 6, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Six Days to Vendettas

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

Welcome back... Ahead, the premiere of Season 31 of The Challenge as Vendettas from all over the map -- both geographically and in the reality TV world -- take flight in Europe, but first we have this very special appetizer...
   For many MTV fans, there is nothing like the lead-up to a new season of a show they love the most... same goes for the casts of the shows who bring the magic into our homes and into our screens. In the case of MTV reality series, this is most especially the case: those who are new to this world become, as we always like to say around here, kids over the holiday season awaiting Christmas and what Santa might bring to them under the tree. The feeling becomes old hat for those who go on to do many of these shows, but being able to be part of some
   We'll be offering you the six-day countdown to The Challenge: Vendettas on this SocialPulse Extra, offering you all the interaction of the cast as they anticipated this week's premiere episode, which we will cover for you here later today. Also, this prelude to Season 31 of the fifth major pro sport also coincided with the final week of 2017, and thus we're including New Year's Eve and New Year's Day here - which also includes a birthday for the one and only Barbie Beast.
   Enjoy this special Pulse Extra, plus something special for the holidays after the jump.




BOXING DAY TO THE WEEKEND 

DEC. 27TH - SIX DAYS
@ChallengeMTV: Here's what The Challengers think, but who's your money on? πŸ€” #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV @MTVBananas @CaraMariaMTV ain’t worried bout no1 .... but every1 worried bout them. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’―
- @MTVBananas: @Kmorrisx You worry me πŸ˜“
- @Kmorrisx: @MTVBananas I’ve spent enough time with u to know for a fact “u ain worried bout nuthin” πŸ€“πŸ€£♥️
- @KendalSheppard: @ChallengeMTV @shannanity will tear it up!
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV You know what they say.... the bigger the belly the bigger the guts. Hahaha come @ me
- @Marie_TBD: My biggest threat was myself; because I’m bat sh*t crazy. 6 days until me, myself, and I, burn down the @ChallengeMTV house. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTVBananas: @ChallengeMTV LIONS don't concern themselves with the opinions of SHEEP πŸ¦πŸ‘  #TheChallengeVendettas
@BradFiorenza: "@ValerieFStewart: @BradFiorenza You are definitely one of the kindest people to be on the challenge. I'll still never forget you were the only one who actually gave a shit about Eric when he collapsed during the final." RT Thank you; that was an intense final and position to be in.  I appreciate your kind note 100 @ValerieFStewart
@MTVBananas: "@LizzyB15: I saw this and I literally thought the world was ending @CaraMariaMTV @MTVBananas " RT My finger slipped...
@MTVBananas: @Kmorrisx  And this seasons "Most Natural Looking Pose" award goes to... @Kmorrisx πŸ₯‡ #thechallengevendettas
- @Kmorrisx: @MTVBananas I think partly because u had no choice but to get familiar more to the natural Wake up Look over sexy & glam 🀷🏽♀️πŸ˜‚
- @CaraMariaMTV: @Kmorrisx @MTVBananas Lmfao. πŸ€£πŸ™Œ @MTVBananas heavy lies the crown. #banara
@JustJem24: If this rugrat keeps acting a fool right next to my table & knocks over my coffee there will be consequences to her actions. Child I am not the one.
@CaraMariaMTV: Hair. Half Dark purple (cant tell from the vid) and half red. And dirty. Really dirty. Thats some dirty hair. That hair dirty. 🚿
@Marie_TBD: When you start seeing diet results.... @Kmorrisx πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD I’m peppy as fook πŸ˜‚ legit learn something new every day πŸ€“
@kailah_casillas: http://kailahcasillas.com  has all new merch! Use the code “XMASAF” to get 10% off your order today πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ½πŸŽ„
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas Kailah I stand by you being a good actress... or better yet, a golden one. “I befriended Kailah and all I got was this golden T-shirt.” Lmao
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I’m done 🀦🏻♀️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ
- @shannanity: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD and I were FaceTiming when we saw it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@shannanity: @Marie_TBD @kailah_casillas @iammikeyp - I would love to be on Mikey Ps naughty list
@DerrickMTV: Because it's FIIIIIGHT WEEK at #ChallengeMania walking towards The Premier of… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdN093dBsuo/
@ChallengeMTV: Piping hot tea alert! 🐸☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas premieres Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CaJx7r
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV @CaraMariaMTV πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV lions don’t dwell on the opinions of sheep & to be sorry is to admit wrong... I’m not wrong 😏 #SorryNotSorry
@Marie_TBD: When you see the new promo for Kailah vs. Cara on @ChallengeMTV post. @shannanity #TheChallengeVendettas
@JennaCompono: I didn’t realize how sore hot yoga makes you.. dammm 😩
@ToriFiorenza: "@JoshAllanMurray: I love Aneesa, sad to see her go, such an amazing person!" RT @AneesaMTV ...i feel like we should all go out and discuss this love for you. 😏🀷🏻♀️
@JoshAllanMurray: No one wanted to face Michelle in that cage ... even the people that say they wanted to just to act tough lmao
- @ZNichols15: @JoshAllanMurray Hey @EmFitMTV what do you think?
- @EmFitMTV: @ZNichols15: Lol you know I never would have seen this because I would die before following Mr. Smile-ence..... @AneesaMTV can define that for all my tweet loves.
- @AneesaMTV: @JoshAllanMurray Exactly, but Who showed up to the party.... me
- @EmFitMTV: @AneesaMTV @JoshAllanMurray πŸ™„ Go back to dating shows.
- @DerrickMTV: @ZNichols15 @EmFitMTV InstiGatorrrrr...πŸ˜†πŸŠ
- @MTVBananas: @JoshAllanMurray Pew pew...Subliminal Shots Fired πŸ”« No worries brotha I'll @ her for you! @EmFitMTV 🐸☕ #ChampsVsStars #StirThePot @ChallengeMTV
- @JoshAllanMurray: @MTVBananas @EmFitMTV @ChallengeMTV Ok well that was a fun topic, thoroughly enjoyed the banterπŸ•ΊπŸ» I don’t like tea tho, maybe coffee next time
- @MTVBananas: @JoshAllanMurray Well Emily doesn't like coffee... How do you feel about dish soap? πŸ€” @EmFitMTV #ChampsVsStars @ChallengeMTV
- @EmFitMTV: @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV Lol this one was my personal favorite.... #smile-ence #allforcharity #sociopath
- @JustJem24: @EmFitMTV This has literally nothing to do with me but you have to be a complete idiot to think anybody would crush Emily at anything. She’s a beast. Also, this dude sucks.
- @DerrickMTV: @MTVBananas Calm your nerves kids, Me and @SHOTOFYAGER borrowed Scooby's Mystery Machine and get down to the bottom of this on the next #ChallengeMania PODCAST feat. @AneesaMTV and @karatehottiemma πŸ”«πŸ˜Ž☕️
@EmFitMTV: There was one human I did not like from the second I walked into the show. And I fucking like everyone.
- @JustJem24: @EmFitMTV He should have never been casted due to his history with women.
@EmFitMTV: Ok I’m over this silliness I love mostly everyone and I need to hang out with my Grams ❤️
- @BritniNicol: @MTVBananas @EmFitMTV @ChallengeMTV Lmfao I fucking love you and that guys a fucking idiot πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ this is gold, pony boy. Fuckin GOLD
@SHOTOFYAGER: We knew @kailah_casillas was going to be a controversial guest but man, are you guys getting πŸ”₯ up already! All I’ll say is, lots of people were won over by @t_raines33, @hbarfield13 and @JustJem24 after hearing them on …
- @kailah_casillas: @SHOTOFYAGER I have absolutely no filter, especially in this podcast πŸ‘€ make sure you listen tomorrow!
@kailah_casillas: Hey @MTV_Candice, where’d you get your blue hair inspiration from? Asking for a friend.
- @MTV_Candice: @kailah_casillas Sure as hell not from @CaraMariaMTV. #AnsweredForAFriend
- @MtvJess: @kailah_casillas This is the high school drama that keeps me away but oh so interested πŸ™ˆ☕️ #bluehairdontcare πŸ˜‚ love it
- @kailah_casillas: @MtvJess love the hashtag πŸ’πŸ»♀️♥️♥️♥️
- @MtvJess: @kailah_casillas Love your hair πŸ’™
@Marie_TBD: Blue hair, red hair, who cares?? As long as we all know who the first blonde was... @ChallengeMTV
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ
@kailah_casillas: @SylviaMTV @Marie_TBD and 2 others   In my opinion everyone should just go blue 🀷🏻♀️
@MTV_Candice: Thanks to @kailah_casillas for unleashing my petty side. I guess Cara inspired my jealous never being casted thot ass too... I must be the luckiest bih on earth. πŸ˜πŸ™Œ
@CaraMariaMTV: I just want to have my cake and eat yours too. 🍰
@Morgan_MacAdam: Less than one week away from a whole new season of The @ChallengeMTV Season 31 #Vendettas and I couldn't be any more excited to kick off 2018 with a bang! Cheers to a new concept, a bad ass cast, lots of Rookies, drama, and all the twists and turns to come this Season Can't Wait!
@NataliaNegrotti: There are good and bad people in this world but sometimes you meet a good person going through a lot of shit that may be acting out of character at that specific time in their life. This is why acceptance and forgiveness is so important
@NataliaNegrotti: New Year, New Challenge and I'll be on it! Don’t miss me on the premiere of The Challenge: Vendettas starting THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c on MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@zoeinwonderland: Hey it’s the first Wednesday in months that I don’t have to worry about my family being ashamed of my televised intoxication
@MTVjennifer: "@NCStateAlex: @MTVjennifer Omg... just seeing your season of the Real World. I know it’s been 2 years, but are you okay? He’s not a good person." RT oh i’m fantastic! kicked him to the curb and moved on (sadly it took 10 months to do but i did it haha). lucky enough to have found a guy who treats me right. thank you for asking! sorry you had to watch that cringeworthy shit🀦🏼♀️πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: In other MORE IMPORTANT news, @JohnRobertsFun the voice of Linda on @BobsBurgersFOX just followed me 😱😱 FAN GIRLING.. #SorryNotSorry πŸ˜›
@shannanity: Why does everyone think MAKING NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS means you only try to change at the at the New Year! Jesus Christ get off your high horse and stop goal shaming people - it’s just a topic of conversation that is discussed during the holiday you fucking asshole
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Who's your favorite "season" of people. I'm gonna go with Queens and King of EXplosion... But I might be bias #thechallenge #ChampsVsStars
@EmFitMTV: And he clearly did not like me either lol.
@JustJem24: Women who clap for other women are dope AF.
@CaraMariaMTV: One week from today. The bad banana and his greasy black peel (me. accurate). The beauty. And the beast (i am no beauty πŸ‘Ή)  #VENDETTAS @ChallengeMTV
https://instagram.com/p/BdMJ4Jglpj_/  #TIMESQUARE #nyc …
- @KyleCGShore: @CaraMariaMTV That's actually incredible, being on in Times Square billboard! πŸ™ŒπŸ½
- @MTVBananas: @CaraMariaMTV Why does it look like I'm peeing on your feet? πŸ‘’πŸšΏπŸŒ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVBananas Because you are obsessed with my feet and it honestly couldnt make em any less appealing. 🀷🏻♀️
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVBananas I think it just looks like an awkward tinder date. Like im across the dinner table from you and you told me you forgot your wallet. 🀷🏻♀️
@MTVBananas: Go behind the scenes of #ChampsVsStars for the JUICE only the #BananaCam can bring you πŸŒπŸ“½ @ChallengeMTV @MTV https://youtu.be/3nRGHwSbQ-k
@ChallengeMTV: When they ask you how big your hit list is πŸ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas premieres Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c! @MTVCoryWharton http://on.mtv.com/2BKiyMk
@MTV_NellyT: LegGo !!!!! challengemtv Tune in January 2nd 2018 πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰!!!!  Signature move 🦁 πŸ–‹πŸ–ŠπŸ–‹  This season is a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdOiyK9hNhL/
@JustJem24: To clarify, I never said Em would have won. I said she wouldn’t have gotten crushed like homeboy put it. Em would have held her on, just like my girl Aneesa did Bc they have so much heart/are beast in eliminations
@ToriFiorenza: Watching #ChampsVsStars and @AneesaMTV is a beast...she is putting up a heck of a fight...#wentdownfighting #holdyourheadup
@Marie_TBD: LMAO the whole video.... @ChallengeMTV I’m cross eyed but too good not to share. @shannanity hahahaha I’m not being serious don’t freak out people.
@JennaCompono: I hate it when you get cat fished by a parking spot. You think you've found an empty spot, but then BOOM NOPE you see a friggen fiat or something.
@JazMTV: I really have let my Twitter go. I want to comment on shit especially with these challenges. But people get all sensitive and people start accusing you of wanting to be back on the show. Which I don’t need Twitter to get back on, I just gotta say yes and I’m back on!
@TheOriginalDre_: Ok. I have nothing against Cara but let’s relax. @kailah_casillas I didn’t know dying your hair was illegal. Oh & btw #TeamJailah still outperformed half the cast. How’s a that for Piping hot tea πŸ˜‰ Idt anyone understands that NO MATTER how hard they try & degrade @kailah_casillas , I’m still going to support her & be a fan. All this hate for what? But keep tweeting me, replying, & dming me with all the hate. IDC. You’re all lowkey fans. #TeamJailah #TheChallengeVendettas

DEC. 28TH - FIVE DAYS
@ChallengeMTV: πŸ– DAYS! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2ChyMjO
@ChallengeMTV: It's the last challenge before The Finals and what better way to test everyone's readiness than with an endurance challenge? 🏊 #ChampsVsStars is all new after #TheChallengeVendettas season premiere, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2BPCZHG
@joss_mooney: New Year, New Challenge! Don’t miss me on the premiere of The Challenge: Vendettas starting THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c on MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas
@shannanity: I apologize to everyone who’s had to listen to my laugh on the @ChallengeMTV IG story 🀷🏻♂️
@MTVCoryWharton: Shoutout to everyone that sent me this in NYC πŸ—½ Always wanted to be in Times Square πŸ™πŸ½ Revenge is Sweet #TheChallengeVendettas
- @joss_mooney: @MTVCoryWharton Thats sickkk!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@BritniNicol: Total abandonment can cause serious deviant behavior. Remember that before you do the abandoning🧐
@BritniNicol: This little frog said.... @JustJem24  you bitch. Now I know what song will be in my head all day!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ while picturing  yours, mine, V, & Aneesa popping our heads in & out during the redemption challenge on 30 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
@JennaCompono: Birthdays in officially 3 days!
@DJMelReeves: Vendettas is starting the new year off right - THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c! 2018 is already looking great! Who’s watching? @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@tori_deal: 2018 is the year of Bitchcraft and magically not giving a fuck.
@shannanity: Yes I just started following my cute little server on IG and friend requested him... Do you know me...I have NO CHILL
@ZNichols15: I’m not sorry…that you all have to deal with me for another season! New season of @ChallengeMTV premieres THIS TUESDAY, January 2 at 9/8c on MTV. #TheChallengeVendettas.
@MTVCoryWharton: Time to finish what I started, make room for the Young Bucks! The new season of @ChallengeMTV premieres this Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c! Don’t miss it! #TheChallengeVendettas
@JustJem24: Listen up, cause I’ve got a few things to say… Don’t miss me on the premiere of @ChallengeMTV, this Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c on @MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: The Challenge:Vendettas premieres this Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV... I PROMISE YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS 😱😱😱 Who’s watching with me?! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@tjlavin: This is gonna be good... @ChallengeMTV Don’t miss the premiere of The Challenge: Vendettas, THIS TUESDAY, January 2 at 9/8c on MTV. #TheChallengeVendettas thanks guys!
@MTVBananas: "We're doing it" @KennySantucci #ColoradoRockiesOrBust
@CaleMcDee: "I do understand Cara & Camila are kind of the faces of the show & the main chicks but something but you have to understand and the fans have to understand about me is I don't care." *Horns honk*  ~ @kailah_casillas LOL YAS! BEST MOMENT! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #ChallengeMania #QUEEN πŸ‘‘
@NotoriousPTP: @kailah_casillas I want to watch the Challenge with your dad! We have the same favs! Wes and yourself! 😝 loved your Challenge Mania interview! You and @iammikeyp are so great!!!
@KyleCGShore: Want to say a massive thank you to Cara for showing me around America and putting up with me, you are a complete and utter legend! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
- @Kmorrisx: @KyleCGShore Cuties πŸ’―♥️
@Marie_TBD: How dare you not mention me in your podcast @kailah_casillas - now how tf am I gonna be relevant!?
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Lol we’re you listening to the whole thing waiting for me to talk about you? πŸ™‡πŸ»♀️πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚♥️♥️♥️♥️
@Marie_TBD: Best comparison I’ve ever got @iammikeyp “Dori from finding Nemo” — I had something else to tweet but I saw a shiny object and forgot what it was🀷🏼♀️
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Omg πŸ˜‚πŸŸ
@Kmorrisx: Revenge is sweet! 🀭 Watch me on The Challenge: Vendettas this Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c on @MTV in the USA! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@joss_mooney: Here come the Brits...πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Are you ready? The @ChallengeMTV ’s new season premiers this Tuesday in the US on @MTV at 9/8c. Don’t miss me! #TheChallengeVendettas
@joss_mooney: This year has been good, next year will be better...πŸ€“ T Shirt by @TheSwishStore πŸ‘€
@ChallengeMTV: SHOTS.FIRED. 😱 Don't miss the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday January 2 at 9/8c! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ http://on.mtv.com/2CiePsO
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Oh yeah...I remember how this story ended last time πŸ€”:
-1 Suicide Note and a Fried Banana πŸ˜‰πŸ”ͺ   -SHOUTOUT #YoungBucks ✊πŸ‘Ž   πŸ˜†
@t_raines33: My New Years resolution: not to miss an episode of The Challenge Vendettas! Watch the premiere THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c on MTV!  #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Best comparison I’ve ever got @iammikeyp “Dori from finding Nemo” — I had something else to tweet but I saw a shiny object and forgot what it was🀷🏼♀️
@MTVDevinWalker: my epic return to a tv screen near you is just days away and I'm coming for vengeance. Catch me lighting it up Tuesday January 2nd at 9/8c on @MTV or be added to my list of vendettas. #letsgo #foamers
- @taylorvandenbe4: @MTVDevinWalker The thing I love about Devin is that he always says what's on his mind without giving two fucks. He's blunt asf and he always keeps it real and people can't handle that. He might be an ass but hey he's honest. Rather get the truth than anything else.
@NataliaNegrotti: The count down continues ⏰ Who’s excited to watch me on the @ChallengeMTV? Don’t miss the premiere of The Challenge: Vendettas this Tuesday at 9/8c on @MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: I don't really know, How to put on a cool show, As boring as they come, Just tell me where to go, ... if only i could be as cool as you, Body and soul. I’m a freak. πŸ‘Ή https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KHwuOtcALQ&sns=tw … via @youtube
@ChallengeMTV: The pot is getting bigger, but that won't stop Bananas from stirring it! 🍌 Watch the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c!
@t_raines33: "As I walk through the valley of the shadows of Vendettas, I will fear no evil" #TheChallengeVendettas new season begins Jan. 2nd at 9/8c on @MTV
- @Kmorrisx: @t_raines33 Me just casually chewing the inside my mouth.... 🀷🏽♀️πŸ˜‚
- @joss_mooney: @t_raines33 Haha, caption on point!! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@DerrickMTV: ALL WE DO IS MAKE HITS!!! Lol. SHOUTOUT to EVERYONE who steadily contributes and keeps… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQ4DHLhscq/
@MTVBananas: Boneheads, Bachelors, and Bananas πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘¨‍⚕️πŸŒπŸ€– #TBT #ChampsVsStars @ChallengeMTV @MTV @JODYHiGHROLLER @JoshAllanMurray @ZNichols15
@BradFiorenza: 5 DAYS AWAY!!! New Year, New Challenge! Don’t miss The Challenge: Vendettas starting THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c on MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas
- @TheMarkLong: @BradFiorenza I hope there’s a competition that you can utilize that epic beard B! #BeardGameStrong πŸ’ͺ🏽
@kailah_casillas: I love that you can throw a leather jacket over pretty much any outfit and it makes you look like you tried
@Marie_TBD: What you see is what you get from me. Whether In person, or on camera; in interviews, or in public /private... I keep it πŸ’― - your faves can’t say the same. Jump off 🐸 #5days
@ChallengeMTV: Find out what made rookie @KyleCGShore call #TheChallengeVendettas "horrendous." 😱  http://on.mtv.com/2BPgVgi
@shannanity: "@febreezyfresh: I just published “Challenge Vendettas Player Preview: Shane Landrum” https://medium.com/p/challenge-vendettas-player-preview-shane-landrum-7fa0818ed846 …" RT I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MONTH FOR MINE!!! 😘😘😘 “Shady Shane makes great game moves most of the time, and other times he is self-destructing”. Ummm yep
@MTVBananas: Watch me put the final nail in Cory's unimpressive coffin☠on #TheChallengeVendettas  premiering THIS TUESDAY, January 2 at 9/8c πŸ“Ί @MTV @ChallengeMTV @MTVCoryWharton
- @MTVCoryWharton: @MTVBananas ⏳ πŸ‘΄πŸ»only a matter of time before it’s my show 😎
@CaraMariaMTV: What do you do to a twitter troll? First watch this clip for tips. Next watch The Challenge: VENDETTAS and you will feel all warm inside. New season premieres THIS TUESDAY, January 2 at 9/8c on MTV! #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@DerrickMTV: "@kailah_casillas: The Challenge Mania podcast is up! Listen in to hear me dish about the vets, how I feel about certain people & what’s it’s like to be on the show! Special guests @iammikeyp & MY DAD too πŸ˜‚♥️ …" RT Prepare to be intrigued!! I think even @FloydMayweather makes an appearance! πŸ€” #ChallengeMania mixed w/ myself, our guests below, GoldSchlager n @SHOTOFYAGER ✨🌚
@MTVjennifer: take me back😩 i just heard “work from home” on the radio & thought of this & you guys! @jordiedanielle @NikaRashaun @Maserobbiee #RWBadBlood
@MTVjennifer: i wish i wasn’t so awkward when other people take pictures of me...this is why i stick to selfies and the timer on my phoneπŸ˜‚ #icouldnevermodel
@A_Bartolotte: Have some big ideas for 2018. It’s bout time for me to step outside my comfort zone and make moves, I refuse to let my potential goto waste. Have always thought that new year new me shit was bullshit, and it still kinda is, but I have some big goals in mind. It won’t hurt to try
@princeofnorway: People keep asking me if I think I’m better than everyone because I was on #AYTO. No. I knew I was better than everyone before I went on it but now I’m just a sellout 🀦🏼♂️


DEC. 29TH - FOUR DAYS
@ChallengeMTV: I'm going MENTAL because #TheChallengeVendettas premieres in 4 DAYS! 😱 http://on.mtv.com/2CiN8QC
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV #4days to the most mental challenge house ever. @ChallengeMTV (besides me obv)😈
@hbarfield13: Bro you're trying way to hard right now. People will like you for you. Quit doing the most and let your own personality shine through! #wordsofadvice
@BradFiorenza: "@febreezyfresh: I just published “Challenge Vendettas Player Preview: Brad Fiorenza” https://medium.com/p/challenge-vendettas-player-preview-brad-fiorenza-f666dbf1990d …" RT Thanks @febreezyfresh ; I enjoy reading your reviews!  Spot on with just about all of it!
@BritniNicol: When your bitty knows you’re a savage 😈 Thanks Jem for the gemπŸ–€ Wanna be a savage w me? Find em at http://shopprettyugly.com  😈😈
@joss_mooney: If you haven’t started next years plans, you’re already behind.
@Kmorrisx: Amusing so much to see these days   A girl indirecting a tweet at another girl but tagging her fake girlfriends in just so she has some back up.  Lame. 🀚🏽
@DJMelReeves: Don’t miss time on the new season of @ChallengeMTV starting this Tuesday, January 2 at 9/8c on @MTV in the USA. #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: MOOD 🀷🏽♀️
@CaraMariaMTV: Nothin grinds my gears like a bathroom with bad lighting. You think i came in here to PEE?! πŸ’πŸ»♀️
@ChallengeMTV: Devin's going to try to flambΓ© Bananas, but he better be careful if he doesn't want to get burned! πŸ”₯🍌 #TheChallengeVendettas premieres this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2BKiyMk
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Maybe a hangover is just your body being mad you stopped partying 🀷🏼♀️
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Some of these rivalries/vendettas are so forced...I wonder how long it took for nanas to write em up
- @MTVjennifer: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE i’m still mind blown they didn’t want me & anna for vendettas. i mean i threw her into the next non-existant season of rwπŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌ♀️
- @VMilerman: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE I'm very upset they didn't put me and Claryse in there. That bitch almost ruined my life,she made out with some dude name Tommy,Bruno,and Sylvia in one night. SLOOT for days.πŸ˜›πŸ™„
- @DerrickMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Don't make me come over there...😑
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DerrickMTV Lol boy you don't want this vendetta 😜
- @DerrickMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Yeah, you're right...I can't have a cheerleader be my Vendetta! πŸ€” That doesn't sound cool?!
@MTVCoryWharton: Wait till the end ......
@MTVCoryWharton: Time Square πŸ—½  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Mama, we made it πŸ™ Don't miss the series premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas, this Tuesday at 9/8c!
@ChallengeMTV: OG meets new school! Check out the fresh meat on the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2ofomet
@Marie_TBD: Stay humble, stay original, and stay real. #realrecognize 4 days till this quartet. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: as @Marie_TBD would say, “support your local #girlgang” specifically Jan 2 on @mtv when #TheChallengeVendettas airs 😏 #TheDolphins πŸ’™πŸ§‘ @Marie_TBD @SylviaMTV @iamkamiam_
@iamkamiam_: Just know that they really rock with me❤️🐬
@usweekly: Exclusive! Watch #TheChallengeVendettas' Johnny Bananas flirt with #BigBrother's Natalie Negrotti after his split from Hannah Teter:
@Kmorrisx: When that piece of info was just too tasty
@joss_mooney: What a lovely rock...⛰πŸ‘€ 4 DAYS UNTIL THE @ChallengeMTV  TheChallengeVendettas   Tune in on @MTV next Tuesday!!
- @DJMelReeves: @joss_mooney That rock gives me nightmares
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Name a worse duo....I'll wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ Just playing ❤️ I love and miss this girl mtv_amanda @ New… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdT4X0GFi2E/
@TheShaneRaines: Well hello twitter😜
@zoeinwonderland: I love running into people from home. They’re like, “I heard you were on a tv show! Ha I could NEVER”. K Britney well I could never post a 652 day countdown for my marriage to my high school boyfriend that tore his ACL & still tells people he would’ve gone pro yet here you are

DEC. 30TH - THREE DAYS
@ChallengeMTV: It looks like Nelson's in hot water again πŸ”₯ #TheChallengeVendettas premieres in 3 DAYS! http://on.mtv.com/2z9k77X
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV I can't quite figure why @JustJem24's voice sounds so sweet here...πŸ€”. Can we just make this a gif and put it on repeat?
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV Me as a mom. 🀱🏻🀰🏻🀦🏻♀️πŸ’πŸ»♀️🀷🏻♀️Jem added,
@kailah_casillas: After almost a month vacation, @iammikeyp & I are heading back to Vegas. Saying bye to my mom & dad never gets easier 😒
@AshleyMarieMTV: Toronto here we come!! πŸŽ‰
@blacuesta: 610 am and I’m happy as a clam   Also 2018 pls bring me mass amounts of more joy and more awesome people just like 2017 TY
@AneesaMTV: Can’t wait to start the new year off right with my boo @emfitmtv 21 day challenge.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdTnpB6B8q0/
- @EmFitMTV: @AneesaMTV Oh snap!! Let’s get it girl 😍😍😍πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼
@iamkamiam_: Allow me to reintroduce myself, Killa Kam 😈😏 #Vendettas is 3 days away!
@AshleyMarieMTV: TONIGHT and NYE we’re hosting some pretty fun parties!! Come hangout and ring in the new year with us!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: BTW I've noticed all my shady, petty, and blunt tweets are before 11am. I will not post until I have had coffee so I don't get myself in trouble 🀦🏼♀️
@ChallengeMTV: Who's the biggest threat on this season of The Challenge? πŸ€” Catch the season premiere, Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2kkpfhF
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV "Sit back and watch the Blood Bath" πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Jan 2nd!!
@kareem_fathalla: Super pumped to watch vendettas 😈
@kareem_fathalla: @reaIitytvs I really don’t have a guy/girl favorite im just excited to see the rookies on there.. @iamkamiam_ looks like she making noise on there so we gon see what they hype about! πŸ’ͺ🏽 #JERSEY
- @iamkamiam_: @kareem_fathalla Haha I’m sure I’ll make jersey proud ☺️
@EmFitMTV: There is not a year that is your year. There is not a magical mindset you will snap into... To wait for the big moment, that big epiphany, means you’ll be waiting the rest of your life. You are too damn good to wait. Let’s. Go.
@iamkamiam_: @Bruce_Lee85 ❤️
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: New year, new me. Short hair, don't care. New hair, who dis?.... I don't know, just pick… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVvUdiF18o/
@MTV: Meet the cast of @ChallengeMTV's #TheChallengeVendettas: http://on.mtv.com/2DWgvWS  πŸ’₯

@blacuesta: In 2018 I’m taking pole dancing classes
@blacuesta: Just got to Taco Bell drive thru and see a girl crying mad hard in her car and tbh if that isn’t an actual representation of my 2017 idk what is.
@BrunoBttencourt: I’ve always been fine with being the so called “black sheep” amongst groups. Regular conversations of typical shit just bore me. I’m not interested in getting lit, or knowing where to turn up. Let alone waste energy in drama,I like deep shit. Thoughts that really challenge you.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay I've made TeeJuice like 10 minutes ago , I've drank 3 sips and I'm already tipsy ..... wtf do I put in this 😩
- @iamkamiam_: @ItsAll_AboutTee Move in with me πŸ˜‚ I need you to make this everyday
@braincandypod: Our interview w/ @IWantMyEmTV is up & it’s one of our faves. Find out why she & @susie_meister were feuding, which cast member she made a movie w/, & why she thinks Camila is a cheater.
@tori_deal: "@bryant_read: @tori_deal Why are you not on #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Took a mental health break πŸ™‚I’ll be back.
@MtvNateSiebs: Just got an IPhone8... which is the same shit as the iPhone7, so really I’m just paying more for the same phone i had...... now i just feel dumb🀭 #Awesome
@CaraMariaMTV: If your biggest competition isnt yourself, you are going about it all wrong.
@kailah_casillas: back in Vegas & reunited with this handsome guy 😻
@kailah_casillas: I wish it was socially acceptable to wear a paper bag over your head. Like.. have to run errands but look like a mess & really don’t want to do anything with your hair & makeup?! easy, wear a paper bag boom.
@kailah_casillas: Face breaking out?! Boom. Paper bag.
@ChallengeMTV: Three Queens πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas premieres in 3 DAYS! πŸ‘ http://on.mtv.com/2ofomet
@AliviaHuntxr: ATTENTION EVERYONE: I JUST SAW THE PITCH PERFECT 3 TRAILER AND I FORGOT I WAS AN EXTRA IN IT A YEAR AGO LMAO. So when they're in the French market look for me I'm wearing white petting a dog
@RiverC_Official: I look up to my big brother @JayGMTV for so many reasons! If you see this, thank him for his service. He’s been working as a firefighter, 35+ hour work days dealing with these fires in the bronx. Send him love, prayers & positivity πŸ™πŸ½
- @BjjShadowboxer: @RiverC_Official Be safe out there man. Truly heroic what you’re doing. Fight the good fight but make sure you’re coming home. πŸ™πŸΌ
- @RiverC_Official: @BjjShadowboxer Two #RealWorld alumni supporting each other! #Love πŸ’―@MTV
@CaraMariaMTV: Always.
@ChallengeMTV: New Year, new Challenge, fresh meat πŸ‘€ Meet @joss_mooney, Tuesday at 9/8c on the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas πŸ”₯ http://on.mtv.com/2ofomet
- @joss_mooney: @ChallengeMTV Not so fresh though...πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’¦
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV The British have invaded...
@kailah_casillas: The Challenge #Vendettas starts in 3 days on @MTV! Don’t forget πŸ˜›
@CSUGradAkirk: Watching invasion makes me wish @MTVASHLEYBROOKE  was on #Vendettas  she was fantastic on invasion and really liked how she won
- @SandersCSS: @CSUGradAkirk It only took you 9 months to say this. Wow. If you listen back to our recaps you and @JanelMcG were looking at me like I was crazy. Ashley had me almost shed a tear I was so happy for her to win. First time seeing a female who haven't won actually win & win it SOLO. So happy.🀘🏾
- @SandersCSS: @CSUGradAkirk @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @RealityRadioPod Love new winners. Especially underdogs. Ashely owned Invasion. She was a great competitor. That last elimination with Nicole and Amanda. Then the final and all those puzzles. Smart girl too. Always Team Ashley. Wished she was on Vendenttas too. @MTV
@Tindel10: My little brother made a halfcourt shot and just won free Canes for a year!!!!!!!! Was so epic!!!!


NEW YEAR'S EVE & NEW YEAR'S DAY (and Jenna's Birthday!) 

NEW YEAR'S EVE
@JennaCompono: Officially 25 🎈
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU EAT SO MUCH CANDY AND HAVE ALL OF THE DRINKS♥️πŸŽ‰ (p.s. come see me soon? miss your face!)
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas Hahhaa oh get ready for my DESPASITO video πŸ˜‚ Miss you! πŸ’• and yes candy candy candy πŸ˜‚
- @n_zanattaMTV: @JennaCompono Happy birthday beautiful :D can’t wait to celebrate!!!!!!
- @Marie_TBD: @JennaCompono Happy bday Jenna!!!! Love you.
- @PBandJenelley_1 Jenelle/Teen Mom: @JennaCompono Happy birthday girly! πŸŽ‰✨ #DecemberBabies
- @JennaCompono: @PBandJenelley_1 Thank you!! πŸ’•☺️
@iammikeyp: Happy 30th Birthday @JennaCompono !!!!!
- @kailah_casillas: @iammikeyp πŸ‘΅πŸΌπŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: I like the word baffled.
@JennaCompono: 25 years old today! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes πŸŽˆπŸ’•
@ChallengeMTV: Happy birthday, @JennaCompono! I hope it's the best one ever 😘
@JamieChinaMTV: Seems like only yesterday that we had to sneak you drinks in the club on RW in San Fran hahah. Happy birthday  @JennaCompono !! Hope 25 treats you amazing❤️πŸ€™
- @JennaCompono: @JamieChinaMTV Hahahhaha omg remember that πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌ♀️πŸ’• you were the best! Thank you!
@Marie_TBD: Happy birthday to Strong Islands finest @JennaCompono love you. Miss you. Wish I was there for I celebrate!!!

@ChallengeMTV: The last thing Wes wants to do in this situation is panic 😱 #ChampsVsStars is all new this Tuesday, after the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2BPCZHG
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV KNOT so Fast!! πŸ˜†
@ChallengeMTV: BRACE YOURSELVES! #TheChallengeVendettas is coming πŸ’ͺ Watch the season premiere, Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Who’s that handsome devil in the middle.. Bet he lasts long 🀭
@JustJem24: I just don’t understand why these people on tv don’t already have a mattress. Like it really bothers me.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: The moment you've all been waiting for ..... catch me , @iamkamiam_ , and @JoeyAmoia716 on live 😜
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I had fun tonight with my bff @iamkamiam_ and that's all that matters 😈
@Kmorrisx: I’m honestly so unsociable and indecisive these days 🀷🏽♀️ out of all my options tonight Netflix & chill sounds so much better
@ChallengeMTV: When the going gets tough, the tough get going πŸ’ͺ #TheChallengeVendettas premieres in 2 DAYS! http://on.mtv.com/2oecWaT
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOVE this
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV What is normal anyway? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #2days   So I guess this is foreshadowing me NOT being normal LOL
- @MTVjennifer: @ChallengeMTV most excited to watch @Marie_TBD this seasonπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVjennifer That makes one of us LOL. Love you
- @MTVjennifer: @Marie_TBD love you too & miss your face woman!
@Rogan_OConnor: 🍷 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🍷  Before the lines get busy and I get drunk & dizzy... I want to wish everyone the best for 2018!   I’m not going to give it stacks and tell people “next year is my year” and all that jazz, I’m just gunna get it done!!   But for tonight... let’s drink  πŸ€ͺπŸ₯‚
@MTVjennifer: 2017 coming to an end is bittersweet for me. i learned so much about myself & life. at one point i was wondering why i was going through tough times during the year, but seeing where i’m at now & who i’m with i know i went through hell to become stronger & happier in the en❤️
@iamkamiam_: Two More Days πŸ¬πŸ’• #TheChallengeVendettas
@DJMelReeves: Happy new year πŸŽ‰
@NicolexoRamos: I literally dont fuck with any of youπŸ‘‹πŸΌ
@Marie_TBD: Crazy insane or insane crazy?  You say insane; I say maybe... 🀷🏼♀️
- @BjjShadowboxer: @Marie_TBD hope your crazy ass has an awesome New Years. I love seeing this whole side of you. You’re the same Marie but you just have this insane glow about you now. Cheers. Be safe and party like the rock star you are.
- @Marie_TBD: @BjjShadowboxer Miss you B!! We’ll catch up once I’m off this bender. LOL 😘😘@BjjShadowboxer
@MTVCoryWharton: Miss you so much mooch!! Daddy will be home soon though❤️
@ChallengeMTV: Cory's changing up his strategy after last season πŸ™ˆ Don't miss the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CiePsO
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV At least he's got that one figured out this time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@t_raines33: Get ya game face on... Jan. 2nd @MTV #TheChallengeVendettas #ItsTonyTime
- @DerrickMTV: @t_raines33 🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏
@SHOTOFYAGER: Last day of 2017...make it a good one! Maybe check out our back catalog of #ChallengeMania #Podcasts where @DerrickMTV & I serve some tea from @t_raines33 @JustJem24 @hbarfield13 @shawnemerriman …
- @DerrickMTV: @SHOTOFYAGER Or just GET FIRED UP for a NEW SEASON of @ChallengeMTV JAN 2nd, w/ "The Shit You Shoulda Heard!!" on The NEW CHALLENGE PODCAST!! #GetSome! 😀#TheChallengeVendettas 😜πŸ”ͺ
@Marie_TBD: I think I have a great episode in mind that you and I can do a podcast recap for #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV ...... @DerrickMTV LOL πŸ€”πŸ€”
@imdroc15: On NYE, I’m just trynna milly rock at 11:59pm and then kiss at 12:00am!
@Marie_TBD: Just gonna leave this here. @ChallengeMTV
@ave_tress: My current life πŸ˜‚  *Wears pajamas all day*  *Showers at 9 pm*  *Changes into new pajamas*
@CHEYnotShy: 2017 I had a whole baby πŸ˜‚
@n_zanattaMTV: I’ve gotten everything and more that I could’ve wanted from 2017, time to make 2018 even better. No love lost, lessons learned and so much growing up to do. Let’s go! We’ll leave the rest behind! πŸ’‹
- @Kmorrisx: @n_zanattaMTV Happy new year baby ♥️
- @n_zanattaMTV: @Kmorrisx Heyyyyy you☺️ thank you and happy New Years to you as well! I’ll see you next year ;) we’ll do a FaceTime date!
- @Kmorrisx: @n_zanattaMTV Yassssssss πŸ’―♥️πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
@NataliaNegrotti: Lost a bet today 😩 I will forever be a loyal Jets fan
@Marie_TBD: Just wanted to say HEY. Gonna miss Arthur tonight. @kailah_casillas
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD *ARTHUR HANDS* 🀬🀬🀬🀬 just fly to Vegas, no biggie.
@WestonBergmann: Bootstrap and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Please swig responsibly and don’t… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdYmN-sgbRB/

@AREUTHE1: If your NYE celebration doesn't look like this...you're doing something wrong 🍾πŸ₯‚ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
@00Hitsdiidii: LOL I HAVE NO OUTFIT FOR TONIGHT LOL LOL
@zoeinwonderland: Alexa find my will to live
@kareem_fathalla: So y’all just gon wake up January 1st 2018 and start doing all this amazing shit  huh..
@iamkamiam_: @ItsAll_AboutTee First night was a success
@GusSmyrnios Gus/Floribama Shore: Going into 2018 its crazy to see where I'm at, this time last year I tried my hardest to be in the military or a police officer but life kept knocking me back with set backs. Crazy how life throws you curve balls, but I'm still swinging for the fences πŸ˜‰ #2018 #justgettingstarted
@GusSmyrnios: Going into 2018 its crazy to see where I'm at, this time last year I tried my hardest to be in the military or a police officer but life kept knocking me back with set backs. Crazy how life throws you curve balls, but I'm still swinging for the fences πŸ˜‰ #2018 #justgettingstarted
@Pratt_MTV: tonight’s your last night to do some really stupid shit and leave it in 2017. make it count.
@amazedbykay: Deuces 2017✌🏽
@JazMTV: Hope everyone has a safe fun and exciting New Year’s Eve πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠtonight. All of you better have a glass of champagne 🍾 and a shot of Jack Daniels πŸ₯ƒfor me. Thank you!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Also please remember to take Uber’s, Lyfts ,Taxis , set up a designated D&D or just get a hotel for the night!!  please don’t drink and drive yall. Momma Jazzy has spoken now go have fun!!
@Marie_TBD: What if god was like us? Had a #squad just like us??? Stay wavey. Happy new year!!! @SylviaMTV @kailah_casillas @iamkamiam_ @ChallengeMTV
@MTVBananas: Dumb and Dumber πŸ‘²πŸ€  @KennySantucci #NYE #2017 #Bananasdoingthings #Colorado #dumbanddumber
@PaulCalafiore_ Paul/Big Brother 18: When you give @imdroc15 your iPhone X πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
- @imdroc15: @PaulCalafiore_ Lol chocolate monkey!!
@imdroc15: New Year’s Resolution: To have better taste in the girls I date... 2017 wasn’t the move!! lol
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DerrickMTV goooo team
@VMilerman: Here's some last minute advice from me: There are two types of women, ones who dance for food, and ones who dance for dick. Watch your girl when she eats.
@Chet_Cannon: Don’t drink and drive. #NewYearsEve2017
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Annnndddd I'm saying that to say @iamkamiam_  and Lisa are about to have me looking fine as hell tonight to start off my 12 days of TeeDay🀷🏽♀️
@EmoneySunset: Greatest moment of 2017 is when @dave_shad said @keith_klebacher doesn't pay rent in his heart.
@CaraMariaMTV: When you are trying hard to be social and someone is small talking to you: your face says “yes. Im listening” but you actually give zero fucks and are distracted by your whole inner being screaming I WANNA GO HOME AND BE ALONE IN BED SO HARD RIGHT NOW. #introvertproblems


NEW YEAR'S DAY
@MTV: #HappyNewYear πŸŽ‰
@shannanity: I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! This is actually my favorite holiday - has always been! I love the history - the cross cultureness- I live for my black eyed peas and beautiful human beings connecting 😘😘😘 have fun y’all!
@DerrickMTV: All the Best to You and Your Families, in 2018, from Me and D. Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ https://www.instagram.com/p/BdZJi1rBhbY/
@MTVtrey: Happy New Year!
@MTVBananas: A toast to the new year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ #HappyNewYear2018 #BananasDoingThings
@HaydenPWeaver: New year same me bitches
@VINNYGUADAGNINO Vinny/Jersey Shore: Happy New Year peeps !
@kareem_fathalla: Happy New Years everyone!! Except all you people who call me gio 2.0 y’all can stay in 2017
@keyanaland: the only kiss i’ll need this new years πŸŽ‰
@princeofnorway: If y’all are on the east coast living in 2018...... no spoilers
@ave_tress: πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰Happy New year, you crazy animals! Cheers to the new! Let's hope it's better than 2017!πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ»πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†!#HappyNewYear2018 #Hello2018
@tylerobrienn: It's still 2017 on the west coast
@blacuesta: Listen u Fucking twitter users, in 2018 were gonna fucking take naps whenever the fuck we want. Anytime, anywhere. Fuck the bullshit and take a nap.
- @Marie_TBD: @blacuesta Lolll I enjoy following you
@JazMTV: Happy New Year from the Fougere’s!! #2018
@DJMelReeves: Do you ever wake up after a night out and not want to look back through you snapchat story because you just make yourself cringe πŸ™ˆ
@DJMelReeves: Loved last night πŸ’•
@ChallengeMTV: It's going to be an uphill battle for Kailah 😩 #TheChallengeVendettas premieres TOMORROW at 9/8c on @MTV! http://on.mtv.com/2CgmpnW
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV Interesting ....
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV V is for vendettaaaaaaaaa.
- @DerrickMTV:  GET READY for it!! Hear what @kailah_casillas had to say on #ChallengeMania before the GRINDER gets rollin TOMORROW! Her BF @iammikeyp and her DAD @AbelCasillas give us RIDICULOUS BEHIND THE SCENES INSIGHT. As always Co-Hosted w/ @SHOTOFYAGER πŸ₯‚ 🍻
@shannanity: I’m so hungover I may have to shit the bed
@shannanity: Of course the two hot guys I’ve been investing the last month in are best friends and I’d only find out about it after following their IG stories πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»♂️ do I keep up with both or settle for the one who is a constant cute full court press?
@n_zanattaMTV: Save the best for last and start it up right. @ExtensionsbyTor @YourNotMike πŸ’‹ happy New Years!
@therealkimj: I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR
@Rogan_OConnor: "@HollyGShore: No I’m just hungover https://twitter.com/jack_finney200/status/947858393003446272 …" RT LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ
@DerrickMTV: A lot of people have asked how they can get their hands on a "Challenge Jersey," well here is the closest thing we can come up with. And only 2 exist. Mine and @MTVBananas. Portion of Proceeds go to @MedGift leading up to the Philadelphia Event Feb 24th. http://www.challengethrowdown.com/store
@Kmorrisx: "@ChallengeRewind: I realllllllly like @Kmorrisx, and I like reading all of her tweets in my horrible British accent. #Vendettas can’t come soon enough." RT Tomorrow @ChallengeMTV 🧘🏽♀️πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
@ayeejaeeee: meeting @iamkamiam_ and @ItsAll_AboutTee last night was the perfect way to bring in the new year ♥️πŸŽ‰
- @iamkamiam_: @ayeejaeeee We loved you all 😍😘
@iamkamiam_: "@hyghforthis: when @iamkamiam_ heard TJ say the first challenge was happening over night πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas " RT My “what tf did I even sign up for?” Face πŸ˜’ find out why tomorrow!
@iamkamiam_: Met some Queens last night 😍 welcome to the AYTO fam my babies ❤️
@MTVBananas: I can't believe it's already been a year since I didn't become a better person... #NewYearsResolution #HappyNewYears
@TheoVon: Sharpen ya dick and tits and go get your life... this is the future.  2018 af!!
@ChallengeMTV: New year, new season! πŸŽ‰ See why the cast say this season will be different from their last, and watch the premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas TOMORROW at 9/8c! πŸ‘€ http://on.mtv.com/2CiePsO
@NataliaNegrotti: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Make sure to follow my new and only Facebook fan page ran by me! Click the link and like my page!       https://m.facebook.com/Natalie-Mercedes-Negrotti-148774365901126/ …
@kailah_casillas: AND THE AWARD FOR GIRL WITH THE MOST #VENDETTAS GOES TO... YOURS TRUELY πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ»♀️πŸ† tomorrow is the day! don’t forget that The Challenge Vendettas airs at 9pm EST! Also, make sure you follow @mtv on Snapchat, I’ll be taking over their account all day tomorrow πŸ™ƒ
@kailah_casillas: THIS SEASON IS INTENSE RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE πŸ‘€ see it all go down tomorrow at 9pm EST on @MTV πŸ‘€
@TamiRoman: I hope each and every one if you had an amazing new year celebration. Now it’s time to buckle down & bring the dream to life. The dream is free, the road to it has tolls - pay your GRIND FEE & GET IT! πŸ’‹
@DJMelReeves: Worst pic of me ever but what do you expect after basically being tortured and pushed to your limits πŸ™ˆ if you want to see the madness we had to endure tune into @Mtv USA tomorrow night @ChallengeMTV
@joss_mooney: ITS NEARLY TIME.... The @ChallengeMTV starts tomorrow night on @MTV America!!! TUNE IN!!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@AshleyMarieMTV: Happy New Year everyone!! Glam from last night brought to you by two very talented Canadians… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdauvW8FqYk/
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Happy New Year from me and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Here’s to wonderful year and so many more with you
@JuliaRose_33: 2 0 1 8 bby 🍾
@amazedbykay: HAPPY NEW YEAR! πŸŽ‰
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay so tonight or this morning or whatever I've met @ayeejaeeee , @keyanaland , @NurysKMateo , in person FINALLY and I really reallllllllyy like them and if you don't you can just unfolllw me okay ? k bye 😘
- @NurysKMateo: @ItsAll_AboutTee Loved finally meeting in person babe ❤️ Can’t wait to come back to the city for your birthday 😘
- @keyanaland: @ayeejaeeee @NurysKMateo of course ! it was a blast ❤️❤️
@carooduartee: When your actions start creating problems , maybe you should start reconsidering your actions...
@keith_klebacher: Take it from me, @TheRealAnthonyM and @shannnonmaee are real relationship goals #fightme
@dimitrivalentin: Why do people even try to have a conversation in the club? I CANT HEAR YOU!!
@_gelesann: It’s been real 2017, catch me in 2018, new year same ass me
@ayeejaeeee: my pores are legit oozing alcohol , shoutout to @NurysKMateo and @keyanaland for the road trip this weekend! y'all the real MVP lol ♥️
@ayeejaeeee: Happy New Year my babies πŸ’•πŸŽ† i’m so excited to see what 2k18 has in store for me ! new vibes and new beginnings ✨πŸ₯‚
@lexoquence: It's so pathetic when someone who spends 4-6 days a week black out drunk screwing anything with a pulse (and not even remembering it) tries to judge others for their vices... πŸ˜‚ ya look real dumb sweetheart 🀷🏻♀️
@lexoquence: Don't throw stones when ya live in a glass house 🀷🏻♀️
@uchaachi: new year same me bitchez
@audreydiazz: Thank you, 2017 you've been good to me, can't wait to see what 2018 has in store πŸ™ŒπŸΌ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bda3ENnn46a/
@thekelseyowens Kelsey/Siesta Key: January 1st should just be called The National Walk of Shame 🀦🏼♀️🀦🏽♂️🚢🏽♂️ #struggling
@JeremiahBuoni Jeremiah/Floribama Shore: All I can say is this year has had some twists and turns to it, but no matter what happened I… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdZ18vgFiTj/
@pimpfriedrice_ Candace/Floribama Shore: Look the lighting wasn’t good on the other side.. so We going into 8102... Happy New Year... and new millennium apparently πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

@ChallengeMTV: For the first time ever, the first challenge will take place overnight! 🌚 #TheChallengeVendettas premieres TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2BLnK2r
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Do I survive my first overnight challenge?.... 😩😩😈😈
@DerrickMTV: How we used to handle our Vendettas back in the day!!  "Throw em off the Roof!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  New Season of @ChallengeMTV starts TOMORROW NIGHT Jan 2nd, 9/8C. #TheChallengeVendettas. Find out if they get down how we used to gets down. πŸ˜‰πŸ”ͺ
@tori_deal: 2018 resolution is to do every marathon... that involves Harry Potter and @FreeformTV
@MTVBananas: You can't do epic shit with basic people🀘 πŸ₯‚ πŸŽ‰ #NoMakeup @KeriHerman @shaunwhite @jjthomas_ #HappyNewYear #Squad #NYE – at Cecilia's
@kailah_casillas: Meet my bestfriend... πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ someone needs to caption this pleaseeee πŸ˜‚ the more you watch, the funnier it gets πŸ˜‚
@TheShaneRaines: Here’s to spending another year with my best friend making new memories [[and the same mistakes]] in 2018! Happy New Year✨
@lupitarubio_: Tomorrow #TheChallengeVendettas + #ChampsVsStars @ChallengeMTV can’t wait!
@iamkamiam_: 2018 πŸ†πŸ₯‚
@kailah_casillas: I will never understand why people take the time to leave negative comments on any of my social media. I just hit the block button & pooooof πŸ’¨ it’s like you’ve never existed 🎊
@ChallengeMTV: REaDy for the season premiere of #TheChallengeVendettas! πŸ‘ πŸŒΉπŸ’ƒπŸŽπŸš¨ Tune into @MTV TOMORROW at 9/8c to watch! http://on.mtv.com/2ofomet



▪       ▪       ▪

 DC FORUM 
MY OWN CHALLENGE CHRISTMAS GIFT

As evidenced by my mom taking down our family Christmas decorations around our house and the tree before this week's episodes aired, the holidays are now officially behind us and save for some college students we're all back to work and school after the winter break. If you're curious about how my Christmas went - before the flu bug shot me down for the rest of the year, I bought my parents some lottery scratchers and my kids some coloring books, and my sister & brother in law gave me a mobile device holder which I then used to put a clipboard there with printouts I got to put together my two Vendettas preseason posts.
   Okay, so with this magical season of ours, sometimes there's that side of us who want to treat ourselves to getting things we would get for someone else either in your family or loved ones but decided to just keep for ourselves. That's something I had in mind when I got what were the two biggest things I got over the holidays: in mid-December, I found a couple of T-shirts with logos of The Challenge logo and The Challenge XXX on, of all things, eBay. They are not the actual uniforms that bear the Under Armour logo... just those that were fan made in graphics being printed and ironed on to look almost like what you see the competitors have on in competition. But at least, they are the closest that I will ever get to competing with these people who I both adore and cover on here too.
   In the true holiday spirit, I decided to keep this news all mum until just after 12AM on December 25th, which is traditionally the time where me and my family would open our gifts during our annual Christmas Eve family get-together instead of just waiting for sunrise to open it up. In that midnight hour, I posted a picture on Instagram to reveal that I had gotten my own Challenge shirt, and also proceeded to DM the picture to as many of the Challengers, past and present, on Instagram and SnapChat as well as a girl who I featured on here last month. Below are their reactions...

DERRICK H.: "πŸ’―"
● HUNTER: "That's awesome"
BRITNI: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"
JESSICA: "Merry Christmas!!!"
JEMMYE: "πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ"
SIMONE: "Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ"
● KAITLYN, 2-time Forum subject: "That's awesome!"

In a closet that also has some other MTV shirts, sports apparel and those from TV sports and local news (which you'd usually see in my DC Selfies I post on Sundays), and though not the real thing, perhaps its my Challenge jerseys that might be my most prized possession in that small space. It is a matter of time, of course, before that selfie picture of me wearing them will pop up... stay tuned on Sunday to see if that gets chosen on my Instagram @DC408Dxtr.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

When we return, the moment you've been waiting for: the 'Pulse of The Challenge Vendettas and Champs vs. Stars, and the title of a Katy Perry song comes true for one fan favorite. Stay with us.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).