Saturday, January 27, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Vendettas Week 4

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you warm yourself up this late January's weekend, indulge yourself in all the cast interaction between Episode 3 and this week's Episode 4 of The Challenge Vendettas, before the main diary of the ladder comes your way later tonight.  Included: a Twitter beef between the mean girls and a girl who got her way in through a casting contest, and an ex gives advice to another ex on what to do with their clothes. Enjoy.



TH-FRI: Ayiiia vs. the Mean Girls, AYTO's Nurys' Ex's Clothes 
@ChallengeMTV: Nelly's ~superior~ soccer skills saved him from elimination! ⚽️ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
@RollingStone: How the creators of MTV's pioneering reality-competition show #TheChallenge have kept it going for 31 seasons http://rol.st/2Bd6e6k
- @MTVBananas: @RollingStone Two words... Johnny Bananas 🐐🍌 @RollingStone
- @n_zanattaMTV: @RollingStone Yeahhhhh buddy πŸ’ͺ🏼😏
- @CaraMariaMTV: @RollingStone SICK!
- @ZNichols15: @RollingStone Over a million viewers and an article in The Rolling Stone? Seems like pretty good timing for my comeback season. @ChallengeMTV @mtv #ComebackSZN
- @TheMarkLong: @RollingStone I did the very FIRST season of @ChallengeMTV ...and WON...πŸ† #YouAreWelcome #Godfather
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong @ChallengeMTV Ohhh shit me too
- @TheMarkLong: @DerrickMTV @ChallengeMTV Done ✅ I’ve got a few Puck and Eric Nies stories as wellπŸ˜‚
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong Oh we're definitely takin a trip down memory lane!! I'm talkin about the 1st season of #RoadRules back and who was REALLY the HOST of the 1st @ChallengeMTV πŸ€”...I believe we had some TRIVIA on #TheChallengeXXX that might need some clearing up!!
- @HaydenPWeaver: @RollingStone Alcohol and people that fail their psychological exams (these are compliments)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @HaydenPWeaver That’s extremely disrespectful, you’re entitled to have your opinion. However I want you to know that’s not the case. We were picked for whatever reason it may be and we’re on national television, judge all you want just don’t have green eyes. That’s exactly how you come off.
@JennaCompono: It’s official.. I am not a morning person 🀦🏼♀️
@BradFiorenza: So far, I blinked 3 times today @t_raines33.. Thought you might be proud of me!lol πŸ–•πŸ˜ŽπŸ–•#fullmoons
- @t_raines33: @BradFiorenza That's 2 more times then you did all season. Congrats bud! πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @BradFiorenza: @t_raines33 Baby steps pal!! We didn’t get you out of diapers on Rivals 3 in a day.  You literally πŸ’© the bed on that one & now look at you!! πŸ‘€πŸ˜³ 🌚 🌚
@tracyswartz: I chatted with @BradFiorenza about his return to @ChallengeMTV after a seven-year hiatus. He spent some of that break teaching in Chicago-area schools: http://trib.in/2rhenXD
@Kmorrisx: Too much fun recapping My first @ChallengeMTV experience with @bytespodcast and @the_zealous_one - do yourself a favor and listen. We kept it 100% real.... and drew asks about some touchy topics.
http://teamdss.libsyn.com/reality-bytes-back-episode-3-recap-marie-roda-kayleigh-morris-0
@Kmorrisx: I dislike people that act dumb but in reality really intelligent. 😩
@iamkamiam_: The devil works hard, but God works even HARDER! πŸ™πŸ½✨
@Marie_TBD: Last episode of @ChallengeMTV had 1.33 million viewers!!!! & were only just getting started!! πŸ˜…#longlivethechallenge #thechallengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: #TBT to the ULTIMATE @ChallengeMTV pool party. Get ur popcorn & ur pizza ready!!! It’s. Going. Down. πŸ¬πŸ•πŸ‘Š @MTVDevinWalker @BradFiorenza @BritniNicol @shannanity @SylviaMTV @t_raines33 @ZNichols15 @kailah_casillas @iamkamiam_ @Kmorrisx @JustJem24 @v_cakes #thechallengevendettas
- @shannanity: @Marie_TBD Best day of my life
@ToriFiorenza: "@RealitySteve: Podcast #61 with @ToriFiorenza from MTV's the "Challenge" now up at: http://wp.me/pN72j-4ED , & (EXCLUSIVE) all your episode-by-episode spoilers put together in one post for you.  Finally.  You're welcome.  Enjoy..." RT Y’all i have been a @RealitySteve fan for a decade, and I got to chat with him this week...πŸ’•
 @v_cakes: “If a woman does not seem to be having fun - if she tells you to slow down... if she suggests you should wait until next time - that means stop.  It does not mean ‘try harder’” - NO does not mean yes.
@v_cakes: Once, I went on a second date with a guy.  He cooked me dinner.  When I refused to sleep with him, he called me an Uber.  I was mad at the time but looking back, maybe I should have thanked him.
@DerrickMTV: You guys SCREAMED to get @v_cakes on the PODCAST and we got her!!! And what the hell didn't we… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGQbQ5hzWj/
@BritniNicol: Well bc I’m a nudist and love art & stuck up pricks make me screamπŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜  (Yes I blurred out my nipples cause people act like they’ve never seen nipples before, even though you can’t see them🀦🏼♀️🀦🏼♀️)  #art #bodypaint #fuckoffhaters
@CaraMariaMTV: Dogs are a damn gift from heaven. We are not worthy.
@kailah_casillas: If @KimKardashian doesn’t name that baby Wild West..
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas @KimKardashian I hate you lol
@MTVChallengeLuv: Episode 3 over 1 million viewers πŸ‘ ill say again best season in years #TheChallengeVendettas
@usweekly: Exclusive: #TheChallenge's Johnny Bananas and Natalie Negrotti got cozy during an NYC date night! http://usm.ag/2DpcYTz
- @JustJem24: @usweekly I’m suppose to believe this isn’t staged? They are having a cozy date night with no food/wine & he wore his jacket the entire time? Not here for this weak mess Us Weekly & Johnny/Nat need to fire whoever orchestrated this staged date Bc they didn’t execute it AT all🀦🏻♀️
- @MTVBananas: @JustJem24 Awww poor Jem... I'd be salty too if my nickname was Swipe Left ☝️⬅️
- @Bruce_Lee85: @MTVBananas This roast session between you two has me in tears lmaooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Sylvia's glow up in this game continues! πŸ‘ Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I know to some I did well in the “easiest” challenge but to me I’m just conquering my goals and beating my fears one challenge at a time!! 😊😊 @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @SylviaMTV @ChallengeMTV whoooo cares what people say! you killed it and that’s what matters πŸŽ‰πŸ’•
@WestonBergmann: Regardless of how well I’m behaving - when a cop pulls up behind me I start driving like there’s a dead body in my trunk.
@kailah_casillas: Super excited that @Marie_TBD & @iamkamiam_ are going to be in Vegas next week πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I’m gonna need you all to help me photoshop @SylviaMTV face into all of your pics πŸ˜‚
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD @iamkamiam_ Ughhhhh! I hate that I have a wedding next weekend! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
@v_cakes: Make sure you listen to #ChallengeMania because I am the guest this week!  + @ChallengeMTV thinks it’s the best episode thus far! #humblebrag #thechallengevendettas
- @emilylongeretta: @v_cakes Wait this is really good, guys! #TheChallengeVendettas fans, this ep is a must-listen ❤️
@v_cakes: Taking it waaaaaayyyyy back with this #tbt with the one, and only, @thatcoral #BOTS2… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGp3NAHEU3/
@universaldance3: AYEEE!!! #TheChallengeVendettas Ep. 3 finally got @ChallengeMTV over 1 million views!!! @BritniNicol @BradFiorenza @iamkamiam_ @Bruce_Lee85 @DJMelReeves @JustJem24 @v_cakes @CaraMariaMTV @MTV_NellyT @MTVCoryWharton @kmorrisx @joss_mooney
@Marie_TBD: Somebody inboxed me in a different language like I’d be able to translate. Doesn’t he know I can’t even speak English?
@JennaCompono: I don’t wanna brag.. but.. I have a sugar cookie chapstick 😍
@kaseyharveySD: Well I am still cancer free! NED results from Tuesday's routine MRI and tests πŸ‘Š. Here's a photo from 2 1/2 years ago #LosingWASnotanoption #Diemstrong #beatcancer #survivor #rhabdomyosarcoma #kaseyharvey #cancer #NED
@n_zanattaMTV: Best advice I can give, always give it your all,stay humble, find what makes you happy, never be someone you’re not and never let anything get the best of you. πŸ’‹
@CaraMariaMTV: She dreams a champagne dream   Strawberry surprise, pink linen and white paper   Lavender and cream   Fields of butterflies, reality escapes her
@kailah_casillas: My mom just sent me a pic of this... sounds delicious!! Have any of you tried it?! They have a Snickerdoodle flavor too 😱
@rashiiiiidddd: Tuesday’s episodes of #TheChallengeVendettas got over 1.023 million views. This hasn’t happened since battle of the exes 2 in 2015. Congrats everyone πŸ‘Œ❤️πŸ’― @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: I love when people say "you just want followers." Yes, why wouldn't I want I want to introduce myself to as many people as possible? Your network is your net-worth. So on that note; if you could kindly #RT and #followback it would be greatly appreciated.
@kailah_casillas: Oh hey, that’s me πŸ™‹πŸ»♀️
@TheSteamer: I have complained a decent amount about casting on recent seasons but Bunim/Murray can redeem themselves a bit by bringing back Mark.
- @TheMarkLong: @TheSteamer I’m still enjoying it Steve...and whoever edits the show now, double their pay! Show looks fantastic and slick af ...great job to that person/persons.
@MTVBananas: My ride or die chick πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘§#Ophelia #UncleBananas
@CaraMariaMTV: New Years Resolution: If I have nothing nice to say. I'm not gonna say it. Online that is. I'm just gonna text it to my closest friends who are just as fucked up as me.
@syrusmtv: The #MTV #TheChallenge #Gauntlet #2 in #Mexico Competing w/ my girl Julie from the #NewOrleans… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeHSSs-h9cO/
@kailah_casillas: Switchin it up! No more blue/purple, on to silver/black rapunzel hair for a little while πŸ™‹πŸ»♀️
@kailah_casillas: I look so sweet and innocent without blue hair. wow I forgot what this felt like to be able to fool people...
@WestonBergmann: If you don’t have experience on both sides of the camera, you can never really master either.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeHP46jg_VW/
@KyleCGShore: No one will understand unless you live with them but reading about The Challenge Competitors ripping each other apart on social media is fucking hilarious! πŸ˜‚#TheChalellengeVendettas
- @DerrickMTV: @KyleCGShore 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
@MTVDevinWalker: @ChallengeMTV hits a million viewers and I have 4 abs? Not a bad Thursday ⚡️πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸΎ

@ChallengeMTV: WOW this is almost too much pretty for one picture 😍 Don't miss these hunks on an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq 
@BritniNicol: The first ones to point fingers and to slut-shame/belittle a woman are the people that call them selves feminist. Not all feminists but MOST. It’s fucking sad and pathetic. The fake ones are the ones that are “allergic to gluten and are vegan” πŸ™„πŸ”«πŸ€¦πŸΌ♀️🀦🏼♀️
@MTV_Candice: Me yelling at the tv.... Yaaaaassss @n_zanattaMTV push that hoe dowwwwnnnn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€. Bout time somebody playing dirty!!!  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @MTV_Candice Can’t always play nice 😏
@DerrickMTV: Recognize any of these Disney Characters?! Here's to Keg Stands, #FlashbackFridays, and #TheChallengeVendettas,then and now! πŸ»πŸŽ™ @v_cakes joins us on #ChallengeMania and SPILLS TONS of @ChallengeMTV content!! 🎧Follow my co-host @SHOTOFYAGER! ENJOY!! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-14-veronica-portillo-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@v_cakes: I mean, they couldn’t even give them good real estate in the restaurant.  They were right by the stairway exit!!!  #ihadbetterdatesinhighschool 
- @MTVBananas: @v_cakes Veronica don't you mean "#Haven't HAD a date since high school?"πŸ‘΅πŸ₯š #OldMaid @NataliaNegrotti
- @v_cakes: @MTVBananas Oh, because that’s believable.  #littlebananasegoissobruised
@mtvrrdarrell: I see you still popping yo collar😎@n_zanattaMTV #Vendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @n_zanattaMTV: @mtvrrdarrell Hahaha all day everyday, I miss you man! Hope all is good, tell the fam I said hiii πŸ€—
@ThatCoral: @DerrickMTV Thanks D-Rick...you’re the bomb and I miss you!! See you soon babe and thank you for the sweet message.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "These bitches must be eating ass, cause I swear they're bottom feeders" @NICKIMINAJ
@ifellover45: This week on @AfterRealityPod we bring in special guest Allan Aguirre (aka. @febreezyfresh) and talk #TheBachelor and #TheChallengeVendettas - plus we create our Ultimate @ChallengeMTV Teams! Check it out: https://apple.co/2DkrQiQ 
@emilylongeretta: What’s the pay like? Are the rivalries real? Do they pay for alcohol? #TheChallenge stars share secrets https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/mtvs-the-challenge-all-your-burning-questions-answered/ … @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @DerrickMTV: @emilylongeretta Want some more "INSIDE @ChallengeMTV STUFF"?? Btw, "Inside Stuff" was Awesome on Saturday Mornings..
@JustJem24: Am I the only person literally obsessed with the name Chicago West? anybody else?
@kailah_casillas: I’m really confused as to why Kim & Kanye named her “Chicago West” when Kanye is from the South Side of Chicago πŸ€”
@Marie_TBD: When people say I’m not athletic; Um? Excuse me... I used to play soccer. LOL #flashbackfriday
- @SylviaMTV: @Marie_TBD Hahahahah babe status!!
@n_zanattaMTV: @v_cakes Wanna know what’s funny you’re both complaining, yet when her and I wanted to go out on a date pretty sure y’all were just a little too busy... love yours truly 😘
- @v_cakes: @n_zanattaMTV You don’t make sense, as always.
- @JustJem24: @n_zanattaMTV @v_cakes I mean Nicole isn’t lying thou... she wanted to take me on a date and nat wanted to take you on me last week. That could have been you in those pics.😭😭.  And Nicole, we told y’all to come to cubbyhole but u didn’t want to πŸ™„
@JustJem24: "@katemarsh_verm: @JustJem24 Does Bananas know Veronica got more action from his 'girlfriend' than he did? Hopefully MTV airs that..." RT Stay tuned😏
- @Marie_TBD: @JustJem24 ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
@ChallengeMTV: Check out #TheChallengeVendettas Crib, on a tour led by @Marie_TBD and @iamkamiam_! 🏑 And watch an all new episode of The Challenge, Tuesday at 9/8c!
-  @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Oh HEYYYY
@SHOTOFYAGER: ⭐️NEWS: We’ll have 2 #ChallengeMania eps a week for next 2 weeks. @EmFitMTV & @TheMarkLong next week. @NataliaNegrotti & @shannanity after. THEN HOWEVER I’m going away for my wedding/honeymoon. We’re taping 2 eps for when I’m gone & @DerrickMTV & I resume regular schedule 2/20.
@JennaCompono: Who wants my jersey?! All proceeds go to charity in honor of Diem πŸ’• @MTV @ChallengeMTV http://ebay.com/thechallenge 
@BrunoBttencourt: Part of being an adult when you come across distasteful things across social media is to begin to write something and then delete it. Self thought and awareness to self control - if you don’t like something just move on, no point in negative , hateful comments keep it moving.
@Marie_TBD: Public Service Announcement: @n_zanattaMTV @ChallengeMTV #statenisland @StatenIslUSA hahahahaha #thechallengevendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Just our Nicole, she’s special ♥️ @n_zanattaMTV
- @n_zanattaMTV: @kailah_casillas Hahahah love you girl!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD I love u 2 @Marie_TBD @n_zanattaMTV ♥️
@_ayiiia: the @ChallengeMTV women are giving fucks about bananas/new chick date..like who the fuck cares!?  sit the fuck down and stop hating...talking shit about the table placement, clothes, food. sooooo fucking petty. shut up.  oh but they're all about women empowerment doe right?
- @JustJem24: @_ayiiia What’s petty is how hard you try to get cast every season. Us calling him out for a fake date has nothing 2 do w/ women empowerment. We simply spoke the truth & he responded by attacking our looks/weight yet you want us to shut the fuck up? Kissing his ass won’t get you cast Sis
- @_ayiiia: @JustJem24 isn't it kinda pathetic to be on a show and not win anything? you're at the bottom of the pool. you're just a default cast (one that's expected to lose). I gotta give it to you doe, yous catfishin everybody.
- @JustJem24: @_ayiiia Do I need to explain to you how this show works since you’re never actually cast? I’m getting Vet checks regardless Sis & I prob make more in a season that you make all year. Oh & if you ever do show up, I’ll be making more in a week than you’ll make the entire season. 😭
- @_ayiiia: @JustJem24 thank your lucky stars i'm not casted... first because if i was set up to be your rival, i'd decline to ruin your spot. and secondly, if i was on a challenge, i'm friends with every bitch that hates you which is a lot, you'd be first out honey. so you're welcome. *swipe left.
- @JustJem24: @_ayiiia Sounds like I got plenty of rivals so my guess is I’ll be fine if you decline that call that’s never coming to your phone. Sorry you’re forced to watch me from your home, but keep thinking about ways you’ll get me eliminated, daydreaming is a healthy past time...
- @v_cakes: @_ayiiia Default cast that’s expected to lose? U R so off the mark it’s laughable. She gets more air time than most. You’ve turned up ur campaigning bc u realize other shows/networks r making ur dream of getting on the cast less plausible. Focus on making more tips at Fiesta Cantina, girl
- @v_cakes: @_ayiiia You call yourself a MTV dropout?  I say you were expelled.  And since you were expelled you know nothing about the backstory & why we feel like the ‘date story’ was orchestrated.  This has NOTHING to do with women’s empowerment - mind your own 
business.
- @BritniNicol: @v_cakes *though   I can sit back and correct this chick all day. Why is she still talking like a 16 year old “doe”? 🀣
- @BritniNicol: @v_cakes SOMEONE PLS TEACH THIS GIRL HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ lawwwwwd have mercy on the illiterate🀦🏼♀️🀦🏼♀️
- @MTVBananas: @_ayiiia 🐸☕ @NataliaNegrotti #banatalie
@_ayiiia: come for my wig for some petty ass shit again sis. @JustJem24 
- @JustJem24: @_ayiiia I think everyone will agree I actually ended you & that all you did was overuse the comma... But you’re welcome for the twitter traffic, I know you’re not use to this much attention so enjoy it 😘
@JustJem24: Be chill Jem. Just be chill
@JustJem24: I lasted an entire 14 mins. #progress
@JustJem24: My new year’s resolution was to behave on twitter. 🀷🏻♀️🀦🏻♀️
@EmFitMTV: Why do I think twitter fights ARE THE BEST THING EVER #teateatea
@n_zanattaMTV: The way I miss you, it should be against the law.
@t_raines33: Will Smith don't have to cuss in his raps to sell records
- @DerrickMTV: @t_raines33 But I do!! 😜😜😜😜
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: What are you looking at? https://www.instagram.com/p/BeJsTtYl5Qn/ 
@kailah_casillas: THIS IS GOING TO BE AN UNPOPULAR OPINION:  Idk how people live in LA. Driving 3 miles takes 30+ minutes πŸ™„  Anyway, anyone going to the @BellatorMMA 192 fight tomorrow at #TheForum?! @iammikeyp & I are going to see our guy @Rampage4real πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
@Marie_TBD: I want a boyfriend. My friends tell me I need to start acting more like a damsel in distress and not a stuck up bitch... So; S.O.S. Please help, I need a boyfriend!!!!
@NurysKMateo: Question: what do you guys do with your ex’s stuff? Send it back to them or throw it away?
- @MTVjennifer: @NurysKMateo destroy it😈 
- @JustJem24: @MTVjennifer Donate it to a homeless shelter. At least that’s what I did with my ex’s entire wardrobe.🀷🏻♀️πŸ€—
- @challengemtv__: @JustJem24 nurys is nelsons ex.... lmao she has like all of his challenge jerseys
- @JustJem24: @challengemtv__ Well.. we all know Nelson is my boy but If that girl doesn’t sell those  things and make some money she’s crazy. Get better not bitter 😘 
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @NurysKMateo Neither . Burn it . 🀷🏽♀️
- @TayloriasSecret: @NurysKMateo Throw away lmao
- @VMilerman: @Marie_TBD @MTVjennifer I’ve lit it on fire. I personal enjoy the idea of lighting them on fire,so this is the closest I can get without manslaughter charges.
@JustJem24: I’m so petty I donated all of Knight’s  clothes to the homeless shelter we volunteered at on our season then took pictures of the homeless men wearing his designer suits/polos and sent them to him.  😭
@NataliaNegrotti: "@ElyseHamilton1: Why is everyone so salty? I love seeing @MTVBananas and the cute little nugget @NataliaNegrotti happy and doing their thing TEAM #banatalie " RT I finally found my match, someone who can handle my Latin sass, appreciate and encourage my strengths, and actually win comps.
- @shannanity: @NataliaNegrotti They’re cAlled “challenges” not comps πŸ™„


LAST WEEKEND: NFL Championship Weekend 
@ChallengeMTV: Me: I'll take "Challenge Missions" for $400, TJ!   TJ: This mission combines Trivia AND an eating challenge.   Me: What is "Food Wars?"   TJ: Correct!   Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! πŸ”⚔
@SHOTOFYAGER: FULL #CHALLENGEMANIA SCHEDULE (subject to change) for next few weeks πŸ—“ 1/23: @EmFitMTV 1/25: @TheMarkLong 1/30: @NataliaNegrotti 2/1: @shannanity 2/6: @braincandypod’s @susie_meister & @ImSarahRice 2/13: Ask @DerrickMTV AnythingπŸ“¬START sending questions for all NOW & label who.
@shannanity: I just don’t think Nick Jonas is sexy. There I said it.  Deal.
- @BritniNicol: @shannanity BEYOND SEXY!!!!! Lol
@DerrickMTV: Just like any typical @ChallengeMTV, we've got some DRAMA! ✅ @Dario_medrano_ goes down w/ a leg injury so @ZNichols15 comes FLYIN IN as a REPLACEMENT! 🚨🚨  5 WEEKS AWAY: Philadelphia, PA  50% of the proceeds go to @DiemBrownMTV's #medgift ❤.  TICKETS: https://www.eventsprout.com/event/challenge-throwdown-for-the-cause-philadelphia …
@TheJDeezy: When will people realize coming for @JustJem24 is not in your best benefit 🀦🏾♂️
@Rogan_OConnor: When your best mate gets his balls taken away 😩 #YourMyBoyBlue
@VMilerman: Shout out to everyone who said I’m getting old and need to settle down/have kids. Imma take your advice and swallow it down with a vodka soda right after I get done swimming with the pigs and gambling in the Bahamas. #noblessed #growup #fyrefestivalreunion πŸ”₯ πŸ–πŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ
@Marie_TBD: Been sitting on line at the car wash for almost an hour. Internally struggling between staying or leaving.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD “On line” @JennaCompono says that too. New Yorkers πŸ™„
@Sarmst82: @BradFiorenza Brad once ate a whole pig as a warm up for an eating challenge.  Brad’s the only competitor who wins 1st, 2nd and 3rd in every single competition.  Brad does challenges backwards for fun.  Brad is the most interesting challenger alive!
- @kailah_casillas: @Sarmst82 In all seriousness I did see him eat like 10 apples and 5 bananas before a challenge....
@CaraMariaMTV: I would swallow my pride  Swallow my doubt  Turn it inside out  Find nothing but faith in nothing.
@CaraMariaMTV: I howled at the moon with friends   And then the sun came crashing in
@brittany_baldi: <3 new chapter! 2018 is the year for a sports/entertainment gig. 14 months at a top market station in Boston. lets go! grateful for the future @7News
@ChallengeMTV: 🐬🐬🐬 Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Team 🐬🐬🐬
@ChallengeMTV: Catch up on the latest episode of #TheChallengeVendettas NOW before an all new episode, Tuesday at 9/8c! πŸ‘€ Click here to watch now: http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
@t_raines33: My two beautiful blue-eyed blessings   #HarperLondon #IslaRose #MyBabies πŸ’™
@WestonBergmann: It’s almost T-shirt time
@raesanni: Jemmye doesn’t get her just due. The Challenge isnt confessional focused and so Jemmye’s spot on observations and very excellent drags go under appreciated. Get Jemmye on a Bravo or VH1 show post haste!
@kailah_casillas: I hate when MMA fighters don’t talk shit. Like after I win, I wanna know who they want to beat the shit out of next & call out a name. That’s the reality TV in me though I guess 🀷🏻♀️
@MTVBananas: Weekend Warrior πŸ’ͺ #NoMakeup #FitChick #Bananasdoingthings
@iamkamiam_: It’s so important to celebrate your small accomplishments
@kailah_casillas: Anyone see #TheChallenge in @usweekly?? If so, send me a pic πŸ‘€ I want to read it!
@kailah_casillas: HOLY SHIT IM HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK. COME ON @Rampage4real KILL HIM!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ #bellator192
@shannanity: Do you ever lay awake and wonder what goggle knows about u?
@Marie_TBD: And we both know all the truth you can tell ..

@ChallengeMTV: While the number of vendettas is going up, the Challengers are having trouble keeping their food down πŸ™Š Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq 
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Hold up, hold up, let me calm this down real quick, "You're on my hit list, put me on yours." -@BradFiorenza 🀣
@CaraMariaMTV: A person who can unapologetically attack someones personal physical insecurities makes him/herself infinitely more ugly.
@shannanity: Do you ever lay awake and wonder what goggle knows about u?
@KendalSheppard: @ToriFiorenza I adore this woman. Our friendship started out as a mutual admiration but quickly evolved to something of substance and hilarity. Everyone needs a friend who gets you on a deeper level and likes you anyway. πŸ€—
@KyleCGShore: It's a beautiful world we live in! 🏝 
- @MTVBananas: @KyleCGShore Get a job you bum...
@DJMelReeves: Lady in red❤️
@joss_mooney: What a day...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@ChallengeMTV: Rookie Melissa will have quite the obstacle to climb if she wants to win her first ever elimination πŸ’ͺ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq 
@ThatCoral: Had the best bday girls night!! Thanks Mo and Megan for putting together such an amazing night.
@Marie_TBD: Reputation precedes me, they told you I'm crazy. I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: I. Love. My. Horse.  Together almost 18 years. ❤️
@ChallengeMTV: When you remember tomorrow is Monday and you try to run away from your responsibilities πŸƒπŸ’¨ Catch an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq 
@ave_tress: Woooooo!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Great game by all!!! Fuck yes!! Helllooooo #SuperbowlLII !! #GoPats #Patriots #InTomWeTrust
@t_raines33: Tom Brady the G.O.A.T. 🐐 #TB12 #JAXvsNE
@MTVBananas: Do not sleep on Brady! 🐐 #goat #GoPats @Patriots
@MTVtrey: Was really pulling for the Jags. Tom Brady and Belichick are just unreal. Not sure if it’s good for the sport or not to consistently have the same team in the big game year in and year out, but we’re really witnessing greatness that may never come again. Dilly dilly
@JazMTV: Ughh the Pats going to Super Bowl. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
@princeofnorway: You can’t hate Tom 🀦🏼♂️🏈
@TheRealAnthonyM: Can’t hate on greatness
@tylerobrienn: Tom Brady is about to show you why he's the GOAT
@MTVDevinWalker: Good day to be a pats fan
@HaydenPWeaver: Vikings going to the super bowl would be a financial worst nightmare for the city of Minneapolis. They’d lose out on so many hotel bookings due to locals.
@DerrickMTV: Yooo #Philadelphia!! We'll be there to CELEBRATE this VICTORY with you on FEBRUARY 24th!! Stop… https://www.instagram.com/p/BePE7fwhX7z/ 
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Wish I was in philly right now . 😊
@CaraMariaMTV: 500. And 500 more. 😜 https://instagram.com/p/BeO_a4hlodd/ 
@CaraMariaMTV: ... Just sayin @usweekly. πŸ˜‘ #fullresponse #verbatim
- @DerrickMTV: @CaraMariaMTV @usweekly Wow..πŸ€”
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ“Hey #ChallengeManiacs, besides me & @DerrickMTV of course, what are your favorite Challenge blogs/entertainment sites that cover @ChallengeMTV that you like to read? Your favorite bloggers, writers, journalists, etc that WRITE about our crazy world here? #ChallengeMania
- @TheSteamer: @SHOTOFYAGER I think @dc408dxtr does a great job.
- @dc408dxtr: Will be posting this week's #DCBLOG Pulse tonight after NFC Champ. And thanks to @TheSteamer for the s/o… always appreciate everyone's support in helping to spread the word of my site & the great content…
- @TheSteamer: @dc408dxtr No worries. Love your dedication to all things Challenge.
@kailah_casillas: Lol I love you guys & I love social media. I posted that pic of my wrist a few mins ago & ive had sooo many of you all say the same thing about the cyst. So much help! who needs a doctor when I have all of you guys 🀷🏻♀️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›
@MTVjennifer: i’ll never understand why “couples” think it’s okay to suck eachother’s face on ig/snap. like we don’t want to see that shitπŸ˜‚πŸ€’ #stayingclassy #subtweet #iftheshoefits
@tjlavin: "@cgiedosh8: I wanna thank @tjlavin for coming up to me and asking why I’m just standing with  back against the wall. Honestly I saw all these people closing me in and I thought I was going to be taken little did I know he was bring my…" RT You guys are awesome!!
@ChallCheapTalk: Look at who’s in @usweekly !! @ChallengeMTV really pushing this season and I love it!!
@Bruce_Lee85: I’m so hyped about my new T- Outliners #BlackExcellence @AndisCompany ✂️πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ’ˆ
@ToriFiorenza: I made no mistakes, and was the best version of myself while going through my divorce/break up- said no human ever. #forgiveyourself #learnandgrow
@JennaCompono: Idk what it is, but the icecream that’s chopped up on that metal tray, spread out and rolled REALLY makes me wanna go buy it 🍦
@Marie_TBD: “Don’t pay attention to what they write about you, just measure it in inches.”- Andy Warhol
@EmoneySunset: I'm 26 years old and finally got a prom date. Never give up on your dreams.
@JennaCompono: Insomnia πŸ™„


ONE DAY: PizzaGate, and Calling All Singles 
@ChallengeMTV: It's everyone's favorite game: Trivia! But with a twist πŸ™ƒ Don't miss it, TOMORROW at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
@blacuesta: "I'm not the person you left behind anymore remnants of the past still lingers but there is no one left here to miss"
@blacuesta: Do. Not. Stay. In. Abusive. Relationships. Physical abuse is not love. Emotional abuse is not love. Love is not abuse.
@emilylongeretta: Normal Monday over here! Exclusive sneak peek of @MTVBananas & @NataliaNegrotti dancing in the club on #TheChallenge
@v_cakes: "@jlsupreme: The Inferno 1 house to rent! So beautiful. @KendalSheppard @v_cakes @ThatCoral #TheChallenge #MTV " RT But does it come with the bomb chef?  We had the best in-house chef in Acapulco!
@AneesaMTV: Philly was crazy yesterday. So proud of our @eagles #superbowl https://www.instagram.com/p/BeQLj-YBQb8/
@Marie_TBD: Annoying day for Giants fans....
@JustJem24: I broke my evil eye necklace over the weekend.. is there any meaning to breaking an evil eye necklace?
@DerrickMTV: It may be #ChallengeDay TOMORROW, but it's #ChallengeMania ALL WEEK LONG!! If you're all caught up on #TheChallengeVendettas and need more @ChallengeMTV, take a listen to the NEW PODCAST. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-14-veronica-portillo-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@Marie_TBD: The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. #MondayMotivation
@tjlavin: Yep! Haha RT @bho52: @ChallengeMTV is the twist that we get to see @tjlavin wearing a suit?
@RudnickRants: Check out the latest episode of the #RudnickRants #podcast featuring the ONE & ONLY @Marie_TBD from #TheChallengeVendettas and #TheRealWorld: https://soundcloud.com/rudnickrants/episode-10-keeping-it-real-with-marie-roda …
- @Marie_TBD: @RudnickRants Great time chatting w @RudnickRants - listen for some behind the scenes tea and what I think about Hair plugs. 🀐 #thechallengevendettas
@ChallengeMTV: .@MTVBananas is getting ready for tomorrow's new episode, are you!? πŸ’ͺ
#TheChallengeVendettas is brand new TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
@WestonBergmann: It’s amazing how much stuff I get away with blaming the dog for
@Bruce_Lee85: My goal today is to drink a gallon of water!!!
@TrishelleC: "@KristopherBraun: @TrishelleC Have you heard anything about the celebrity Big Brother cast? Show starts Feb. 7th. Any chance you’ll be in the house?!" RT I’m not cool enough! I will be watching though and tweeting about it. You know I love some Big Brother
@MTVCoryWharton: Thank you πŸ™πŸ½ @intouchweekly
@t_raines33: "@Kevlv2000: @t_raines33 Grow ur hair back out like in this profile picture! Looks better than the buzz cut on vendettas" RT Thanks for the suggestion but this season it's more about the game and less about vanity. The buzz cut makes it so there's one less thing to worry about out there. ✂️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: What's wrong?? Looks like ya just seen a ghost?! #TheChallengeVendettas may only be on TUESDAYS… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeQ0boSBsnh/
@ChallengeMTV: How far would you go for your pizza? πŸ€” Check out this scandalous sneak peek from an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, on tomorrow at 9/8c! πŸ• http://on.mtv.com/2DHUSdq
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV So the pizza I took was for my roommates outside since they didn’t notice. Does that make me an attention whore or a good friend? I returned the pizza once I realized Brad was serious. Either way u slice it, this will be an epic episode. Haha @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @shannanity: @Marie_TBD Pizzagate will be my most favorite episode ever
- @KyleCGShore: @ChallengeMTV It's fucking Pizza! πŸ˜‚
- @ThatCoral: @ChallengeMTV I’d possibly go around the block or wait 45 min for delivery but that’s about it.
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV @Marie_TBD u listening in the corner giggling to ur self STILL eating pizza πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ€œπŸ½
@SylviaMTV: Am I the only one who immediately has to go to the bathroom after you take your pre workout?
@CaraMariaMTV: Oh god. Its coming. I feel it. When they tell you to hit the dance floor hard.... sometimes you cant worm your way out of it. Im in stitches over this 🀣🀦🏻♀️ @ChallengeMTV
@KyleCGShore: Someone please video Cara doing the worm tomorrow night on #TheChallengeVendettas so I can just put it in every corner of the internet amd pin it to my wall for the rest of my life! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
- @CaraMariaMTV: @KyleCGShore that one time in spain.... 🀦🏻♀️ 🀣 @joss_mooney i blame you!
- @joss_mooney: @CaraMariaMTV Trying to keep up with pro’s...πŸ™ˆ You fully rocked that chin strap though...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚
- @KyleCGShore: @CaraMariaMTV @joss_mooney Cara can you just admit you didn't know how to do the worm?
- @CaraMariaMTV: @KyleCGShore @joss_mooney I can do it. I just also use my face.
- @NataliaNegrotti: @KyleCGShore LMFAO @CaraMariaMTV πŸ˜‚
- @JustJem24: @KyleCGShore I got you fam fam
@Marie_TBD: Tomorrow on @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@SylviaMTV: I’d never come for you because I really rock with you! @iamkamiam_  be sure to tune in tomorrow 9/8c to see who my girl is coming for! @ChallengeMTV  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: I rock with Sylvia so much ❤️πŸ’• @SylviaMTV
@Marie_TBD: There was SO much pizza leftover after EVERYONE ate, that I personally delivered the remainder to @BradFiorenza - so don't come @ me about manners. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #thechallengevendettas
- @KendalSheppard: @Marie_TBD The fact that people think Marie stole an entire pizza for herself is comical. Y'all really think that tiny girl can eat that much??!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #leftoversforfriends
- @Marie_TBD: @KendalSheppard I mean, I do love pizza.... but you right. Imagine how people would feel if they knew what the cast does when the wine comes out.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD OH YA!! Soooo true. People hide wine bottles alllll the time, what’s the difference!?!
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD @SylviaMTV We were a pizza loving room❤️ I wanted that pizza πŸ•πŸ’•
@Marie_TBD: "@Bluetraveled925: @Marie_TBD your big season fight was because of pizza????? You def are something else! " RT Who said this was the biggest? πŸ‘€
@BradFiorenza: Patiently waiting w/ my boy @joss_mooney for the new episode of Vendettas THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@Sarmst82: @auburnmike6 @BradFiorenza Brad once joined the military under the name uno cause he didn’t need any help.  Brad once won the worlds strongest man competition during a warm up.  Brad can’t be a celebrity because theres nothing higher than “A list”.  Brad is the most interesting competitor alive!
@kailah_casillas: ✊🏼 @Marie_TBD
@kailah_casillas: you all can say that @Marie_TBD is selfish all ya want... but in reality, she was “stealing” that pizza for me, @SylviaMTV & @iamkamiam_.... (prob mostly me.. I literally have pizza tattooed on me πŸ˜‚) .... but that’s pretty thoughtful of her if you ask me 🀷🏻♀️
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas I think it was thoughtful thank you @Marie_TBD for being the mama hen for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Marie_TBD: If your friends don’t save you pizza, are they really your friends? #thechallengevendettas
@kailah_casillas: There were way sneakier things going on in that house other than stealing pizza... can’t wait til they show to the real culprit sneakster is πŸ•΅πŸ»♀️πŸ“ #TheChallengeVendettas
@KatieCooley26: I stole food all the time in the Challenge house. Especially peanut butter b/c assholes would lick their fingers and stick it back in the jar. #nothanks https://twitter.com/shannanity/status/955567888613724160
- @Marie_TBD: @KatieCooley26 FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. @KatieCooley26 you were always my favorite!!!
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD @KatieCooley26 You kinda have to hoard things to survive there, honestly 🀷🏻♀️
@hbarfield13: All I ask for in life is my dishes be magically clean after cooking 🀘🏻
- @JustJem24: @hbarfield13 Umm it’s called a dishwasher boo boo.😘😘😘
@MTVBananas: By blood a King πŸ‘‘  By heart a clown 🀑  @trl @mtv #Bananasdoingthings #NYC
@BritniNicol: Sipping Jameson Mules while I wait on @BradFiorenza at this lil place called Bookhouse right off of Ponce. Always use to sneak here after work and get the usual.. Jameson pickle backs w grilled cheese & tomato soup☺️😩 #walkdownmemorylane
@BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV @joss_mooney Bahahahahaha it’s ok baby.. we have vodka/soda to cleanse youπŸ˜‚☠️☠️
@t_raines33: This is the first pic of Heath Ledger's Joker I had seen. It was sometime in 2007. I remember thinking this guy is gonna be horrible. A little over 10 yrs and over 25 viewings later, I still believe this to be the best portrayal of a comic book character ever. #RipHeathLedger πŸƒ
@MTVBananas: Why does a Monday hangover feel so much worse than a Sunday hangover?
@JustJem24: My ability to predict the sex of a baby is dead on. I should start charging for this service.
@JennaCompono: What consumes your mind, controls your life πŸ₯ 
@CaraMariaMTV: I should not be doing things with my face this close to the ground. #chinstrap

@AreUthe1Casting: Attention! Attention! AYTO Season 7..... IS OFFICIALLY CASTING NOW!!!!!!!  #LetsGo #SinglesWanted #PerfectMatch #ApplyOnline
- @_gelesann: @AreUthe1Casting Join the fam❤️
- @00Hitsdiidii: @AreUthe1Casting Can I do a redo? Is that possible?
- @carooduartee: @AreUthe1Casting How much u wanna bet this season bouta win too ? #smh 🀦🏻♀️  RT this is you think they should do a Alumni season and make Keith and I a PM πŸ˜‚
- @shannnonmaee: @AreUthe1Casting Follow your heart they said, it’ll be fun they said lmfao
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AreUthe1Casting Hopefully you’ve hired a new production team!
- @giannahammer: @AreUthe1Casting Calling all crazy ppl who want to get some Instagram followers and strategically find their match episode 9 to win some money πŸ”Š (or win no money)
- @blacuesta: @AreUthe1Casting Season 7 holy shitballs



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

When we return, food is everyone's mind on Episode 4 of The Challenge Vendettas. Stay with us.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).