Friday, January 19, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Vendettas Week 3

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***


BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

Welcome to the weekend, and to this week's trip Inside the MTV Trifecta at DCBLOG. To warm you up for this week's look at The Challenge Vendettas, enjoy all the cast interaction from between last week's episode 2 and this week's episode 3, before we bring you the 'Pulse of the ladder coming your way here tomorrow.



IN BETWEEN: After Week 2
@ChallengeMTV: It's so easy to push your Vendetta's buttons, and so much fun too! πŸ‘‰πŸ”΄ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
@kailah_casillas: The words “fuck with me and gets some money” are permanently stuck in my head. It’s driving me nuts.
@kailah_casillas: Just figured out that if you mix 1/2 peanut butter with 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt, a little honey & a little vanilla & then dip apples in it... it’s healthy SEX IN YOUR MOUTH 🀀🀀🀀
@MTV_Candice: I'm in tears watching @Bruce_Lee85 get up this hill... Hmmmm looks familiar πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Bruce_Lee85: @MTV_Candice I remember watching you with that bucket on your head like #BloodLines  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MTV_Candice: Looks like @iamkamiam_ went into beast mode!!!!! Yaaaassss #TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: Not my prettiest look, but at the very least a glimpse as to how HARDCORE #TheChallengeVendettas… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd0JqAgBja1/
@JustJem24: "@alanis_jal: @JustJem24 @ChallengeMTV and 2 others   The funny thing is Bananas was quick to discredit Darrell’s win from Champs vs Pros but had no problem retweeting fans congratulating him on his “7th win” " RT πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
@JustJem24: "@lau_cryst87: @JustJem24 Since you called his cursed, it’s up to you to decide: is the curse broken or nah?  " RT No. Champs V Pros doesn’t count as an actual @ChallengeMTV win.... If you don’t believe me ask @mtvrrdarrell or @CaraMariaMTV, their win last season didn’t count towards their overall win record
- @CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 Honestly, A win is a win is a win. That win from the hard as fuck nonstop warrior dash final trying to keep up with the endurance beast that is darrell felt pretty real to me. Its a spin off show. But it was a win. Ours was Against pro athletes no less.
- @JustJem24: "@jswarley29: So we can say that Champs vs Stars/pros isn't Challenge canon and has it's own class of wins. Meaning Johnny, CT, and Emily as well as Cara and Darrell all currently have one win in this series. So no, the curse only applies to the main series of #thechallenge. @JustJem24" RT Production/MTV doesn’t count it as a challenge win. Simple as that πŸ’πŸ»♀️
@MTVtrey: It really makes no sense why American football is called 'football'. You only kick the ball every so often, and there is a legit other sport (soccer) that the entire concept is kicking a ball. Random thought, but how the hell did we end up calling a tackling sport "football"?
@Marie_TBD: #girltalk @Kmorrisx @ChallengeMTV #samebutVERYdifferent 🀣😘
@MTVBananas: I always hit stop on my microwave when there's 1 second left and pretend like I just diffused a bomb.
@MTVBananas: "@BritniNicol: To us winning some mullaaa @MTVBananas πŸ€‘πŸ˜ˆ
#thechallengevendettas #winnerwinnerchickendinner " RT Here's to you poppin your Challenge Cherry πŸ’
@MTVBananas: I always hit stop on my microwave when there's 1 second left and pretend like I just diffused a bomb.
- @DJMelReeves: @MTVBananas I swear everyone does this πŸ˜‚I try to achieve every other task I have to do in the kitchen before I have to hit the stop button with 1 second remaining. Feels like I’m on mission impossible
- @KyleCGShore: @MTVBananas Fair
@ChallengeMTV: Cara thought "Who's Got Balls" was really fun but also slightly terrifying. Here's why:
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV That moment @CaraMariaMTV & I got tired of waiting for the girls round to end so we joined hands and started sliding back in for fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ§œπŸΌ♀️🧜🏼♀️ #thechallengevendettas
@MTVBananas: Check another one off the Bucket List 🀘 @trl @challengemtv @MTV #Bananasdoingthings #TRL
@BunimMurray: We❤️ @ChallengeMTV! Thanks Josh!! #MTV #charity #champsVstars
@EmFitMTV: Oh man I miss my Paula!!! ❤️πŸ’ͺ🏼@paulawalnutsMTV
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I'm so proud of all my followers and challenge fans ✊🏼✊🏾 let's all be better this 2018.
@SylviaMTV: If your friends don't talk you up like this! Are they really your friends?  @Marie_TBD hahha
- @Marie_TBD: @SylviaMTV Real queens recognize real queens πŸ˜‰❤️πŸ€— @SylviaMTV #duckingstunning πŸ¦†

@imdroc15: Lol wow... 1 year ago today, AYTO Season 5 premiered. Dang, time flies!!!
- @Cas_martinezz: @imdroc15 The best thing AYTO gave me was putting you in my life and giving me the most perfect match I could ask fo❤️
- @imdroc15: @Cas_martinezz Awww PM! I fucking love you ❤️😘! Let’s get tattoos... Ima get the P and you get the M lol!
@keith_klebacher: The hardest thing about going on an mtv show is going from 200 to 89k instagram followers and realizing I can’t post stupid things like I used to because idk who I’m setting an example for
@ItsAll_AboutTee: It's my birthday
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay I'm drunk and going to bed after I drink my drink . Cheers.!
@JoeyAmoia716: Happy birthday to my right hand girl @ItsAll_AboutTee I love you more the words can describe. Hope you have an amazing and blessed day! πŸ’šπŸ’š
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @JoeyAmoia716 I love you so much more ! Thank you for being the best guy I've ever came across   . πŸ’“πŸ˜˜
@Cas_martinezz: Happy Birthday to my baby girl @ItsAll_AboutTee!!πŸ’•πŸ˜ I hope your day is filled with all the T juice in the world. I can’t wait for our next adventure together!
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @Cas_martinezz I love you sooooooo much ! I can't wait to see you πŸ’‹ I love you long time πŸ’“
@BritniNicol: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ItsAll_AboutTee 😘😘😘 I hope you’re having a blast w our baby Kam & having the BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVERRR. Love you mama😘
@HaydenPWeaver: I’ve been to Haiti before. Is it a clean place? Far from it. But the people, they are the happiest and most welcoming and appreciative people you will ever meet. Grateful for what they have. When we would ask of their biggest needs, 99% of the response was “education.”  So to sit here and see people who have NEVER BEEN to Haiti let alone outside of their own state to say “well yeah...” and defend the remarks is some of the biggest stupidity and fuckery I’ve ever seen. Here’s Anderson Florvil, an amazing gentleman from Haiti I met a few years ago who’s around my age. He taught himself English with no schooling. His dream? Go to college and come to America.


IN BETWEEN: Last Weekend...
@ChallengeMTV: Here's how the cast of #TheChallengeVendettas deals with Twitter trolls. Which strategy do you think is the most effective? πŸ€” http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
@emilylongeretta: "It’s not lost on me that there are women out there who are not as fortunate and if my story helps or gives hope to one person, then it gives purpose to my pain." Thank you, @ToriFiorenza #TheChallenge
- @ToriFiorenza: @emilylongeretta So thankful for @MTV and @ChallengeMTV for giving me intricate pieces of my tribe who scooped me up...and thank you @usweekly for sharing my voice πŸ’•
@KyleCGShore: @CaraMariaMTV Is it @n_zanattaMTV ? Only other dude that could get you pregnant πŸ‘€
- @n_zanattaMTV: @KyleCGShore Hahahah Kyle don’t do it you’ll get in trouble! Ahhhh 😡 Lol I miss you sooo much mate!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @KyleCGShore @n_zanattaMTV You sure she didnt get YOU pregnant? I mean. You def had more opportunities than me! 😘
- @KyleCGShore: @CaraMariaMTV @n_zanattaMTV True dat!
@BritniNicol: The best thing I could have done in 2017.. was learning to love myself againπŸ§–πŸΌ♀️πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ
@JennaCompono: Maybe because i lived in NY my whole life, but when people out of state move as slow as turtles I wanna freak out.
@KyleCGShore: Can't thank Tru Travels enough for working with me to give Calum an absolute epic birthday, gotta love a company who really knows how to go that extra mile! πŸ’™πŸπŸŒ
@ChallengeMTV: Cara reveals her first impressions of fellow #TheChallengeVendettas cast-mate, Kyle, in this exclusive video: http://on.mtv.com/2DolYGj
@ChallengeMTV: Check out this sneak peek from Tuesday's new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas! Is Nicole being used? πŸ€” http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV God this season gets so good.
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Lol @iamkamiam_ exposing them and then the whole house goes running πŸ˜‚
- @shannanity: @Marie_TBD @MTVDevinWalker-  Devins Dolphin as popular as ever
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV Detective Jem & V on the case πŸ•΅πŸΌ♀️πŸ•΅πŸ»♀️
@Rogan_OConnor: 🐻 J O G A N 🦁  Happy Belated Birthday to my Bro @joss_mooney πŸŽ‚ Sorry it’s late.. I was busy dancing on Swiss tables with you to notice πŸ™ˆπŸ’ƒπŸ½ We’ve been through thick and thin & I wouldn’t change it for the world! Here’s to our next adventure 🍺 Meet at the usual spot♥️
@MTVBananas: For the die hards 🀘 #BananaCam
@MTVShows: .@CaraMariaMTV deff goes after what she wants! You go girl! ✨πŸ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: looking HOT FIRE. Go on with your bad self. #inspo @britneyspears
@ChallengeMTV: Leaving work on a Friday before a 3-day weekend like... πŸƒπŸ’¨ Catch an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF 
- @joss_mooney: @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: I know we’re only 2 episodes into #Vendettas but I’m patting myself on the back for doing such a superb job at keeping my mouth 🀐🀐🀐 when it comes to drama. we’ll see how long this lasts πŸ™‡πŸ»♀️πŸ™‡πŸ»♀️
@MTVBananas: There's no truer look of determination than on the face of the dude trying to shove his carry on in the overhead compartment. πŸ€œπŸ’Ό
@kailah_casillas: ... @VMilerman I keep tellin @SylviaMTV to plan a trip to Vegas 😏😏😏 you should come too 😏😏😏 bad decisions need to be made.
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas @VMilerman We will not make it out of vegas alive!
- @VMilerman: @SylviaMTV @kailah_casillas FALSE I AM A SURVIVOR! I went to Jew camp and lived without WiFi for like two weeks. Cummm at me with that bullshit🐣 let’s be real,y’all come to Sarasota and rally for spring training🦏
@JustJem24: "@smaras_: @KyleN821 @JustJem24 Everyone was friends with camila after the Leroy situation. They just fooled the viewers into thinking they disagreed with her to make themselves look good." RT I’m gonna address this Bc I’m tired of y’all thinking y’all know everything. We tried to forgive her/move forward Bc we are Challenge family but then she did some more foul shit to Leroy(post filming) & that’s when I decided to be done with her for good
@febreezyfresh: The Challenge Vendettas has become two shows. One that airs on Tuesday on MTV, and one that shows up on your Twitter timeline daily.
@febreezyfresh: When @Kmorrisx and @Marie_TBD met each other in the Challenge house.
@blacuesta: So uhm good news. I am now represented by an actual modeling agency and I just booked my first lil ting and ya know guys maybe almost being 26 isn’t so bad after all
- @CHEYnotShy: @blacuesta Congrats babe!❤️
@ChallengeMTV: This fresh meat is ready for more πŸ‘ Don't miss an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
@BRlTNI: what we’re not gonna do is discredit britnis win. even if her side wasn’t as wet she wasn’t the only one on that side, so others had that advantage as well. plus she did this with soap in her eyes & she still had to climb up to put the balls in the basket.
- @BritniNicol: @BRlTNI I mean.. @BradFiorenza was on the opposite side of me.. and he made it into the Troika... but HEY!!! Some people need to tell themselves ANYTHING to make theirselves feel better. It’s like DAMN we were all covered in oil, getting wet. STOP BITCHIN, BITCHESπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ #byenow
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol Tired of waiting? They ended our round after the top 3 finished. Perhaps u meant that moment when you and Johnny won on the same garbage can cause it was in direct light of the sun and your foam hill was dry. But stay humble ✊🏻
- @MTVBananas: @Marie_TBD Or maybe you just have the athletic ability of a hot garbage can πŸ€”
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas You’d never know we actually get along. Ill take the heat here, shouldn’t have thrown your name out there.. like garbage. BUT perhaps you can help- did the girls stop their round after the first 3 winners or what lol
- @CaraMariaMTV: @BritniNicol Also. Am i wrong or did we have to do FIVE balls... not Three? I hate when hard work is edited out! It was def five.
@BritniNicol: I feel like people that are constantly creating drama online.. should hit the gym. Yah know.. work out those anger issues that you have w the world.. and w yourselfπŸ’πŸΌ♀️ #getalife #growup
@Kmorrisx: Where do ppl find the time to sit tweet and shade each other on a daily. The amount of time invested in the negative could actually transform ur life to a positive if u focused on the right shit. 🧘🏽♀️
@ChallengeMTV: Who's fired up for this elimination?  πŸ™‹ Tune into a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, this Tuesday at 9/8c to watch πŸ”₯ http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
@JustJem24: So I have a story y’all. In the middle of the night my neighbors(a couple) decided to get into a knock down screaming match in the middle of the hallway. I had two options, I could buzz downstairs to the concierge & they would send somebody up to end the fight or I could open my door and listen... y’all know which option I went with. So I open my door, I’m watching this shit show for a good 90 seconds when this tramp told me to close my door, it wasn’t my business... I was like Felicia(Bc I don’t know her actual name) you and Felipe(Bc I don’t know his either) woke me up from a dead sleep and are now arguing in the hallway, this is my damn business. Now go back to yellin at your man because.....
@DJMelReeves: Loved catching up with my twinny yesterday πŸ’—
@MTVCoryWharton: When bae won’t leave you alone ❤️
@ChallengeMTV: Cara and Kyle are the newest power couple in the house πŸ’ͺ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DolYGj
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Woah woah woah. Lets not rush into things here. πŸ‘€
@CaraMariaMTV: If someone else has a moral judgement on your actions, it’s THEIR problem. Not yours. LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE AND DO WHAT (or who) MAKES YOU HAPPY! #singlefreeadult
@MTVBananas: She puts the color inside my world 🌎 #Ophelia #UncleBananas #BananasDoingThings
@ave_tress: It's a great day to throw some touchdowns!!🏟️🏈 #GoPats #Patriots #AFC #Brady
@brittany_baldi: feeling all types of @TomFcknBrady  today!! lets fcukin go! <3 #PatriotsNation
@iammikeyp: The Eagles move onto the NFC championship game!! Wooo!!! πŸ¦… #FlyEaglesFly #EaglesNation

@ChallengeMTV: Sylvia's gotta step up if she wants to further her game πŸ’ͺ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF
- @SylviaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I was clearly NOT good with handling balls! @ChallengeMTV but no worries My mom always told me they were gross anyways πŸ˜‰
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @SylviaMTV @ChallengeMTV Hahahahahaha I fucking love you.
@joss_mooney: Trust actions, not words.
@Rogan_OConnor: & Probably the worst feeling I’ve ever experienced... You definitely won your Vendetta πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
- @KyleCGShore: @Rogan_OConnor Thanks Bro πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
@KyleCGShore: Aye, it's a canny old place but it's time to move on! ✈️🌏
@Rogan_OConnor: πŸŒ₯ Head In The Clouds ⛅️ Still coming down from the deliciousness that was Verbier! Couldn’t of had a better time with better people ⛷⛰
@KyleCGShore: Fucking hell! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@BritniNicol: February 24th couldn’t come faster! I hope you guys are ready! Bc this crew is gunna get wild in Philly😈😈
@Marie_TBD: Over it
@Dean_BP: Big Brother meets Real World in Hollywood last night @ Black Rabbit Rose https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd8GBOAAj66/
@ChallengeMTV: Introducing "The Grenade," which gives the user a distinct advantage and a way to get even with their Vendetta πŸ’£πŸ’₯ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CWVjza
@t_raines33: "@reality_jane_: "The eyeballs the size of the full moon." Damn @t_raines33 that's some poetic shit! #TheChallengeVendettas" RT I guess I'm a poet and didn't know it #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: I’m very much a fan of Monday’s♥️
@EmFitMTV: Had so much fun podcasting with @paleOMG! Listen in on the supplements I take, how I got started with MTV, why I don’t crossfit right now, and more!! http://paleomg.com/interview-w-emily-schromm-episode-67-paleomg-uncensored-podcast/ …
@ChallengeMTV: Is Melissa using Nicole? πŸ€” Find out, Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2CWVjza
@ave_tress: HELLLLOOO!!!! #Jacksonville ! See you soon!!  Be ready πŸ˜™πŸ’ͺ  Love, #PatriotsNation #NotDone
@NataliaNegrotti: Baby it's cold outside. Happy Sunday hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
@CSUGradAkirk: will have @Marie_TBD  back on the podcast this Wednesday after episode 3  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viL3Ai_4Kwo …  please tweet me your questions like I said going to do what I can to bring this podcast back full force
@SylviaMTV: All red everything. Preparing for my all time favorite holiday... #ValentinesDay and even though I don’t have one.. I love the idea of real genuine love! Call me a sap I don’t care! ❤️❤️❤️
@Bruce_Lee85: These are a must have πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@TrishelleC: Wow. What a sick game. I still love my boys @Saints and proud of this season. Moving on...we have Mardi Gras to celebrate!  #brightside #NOLA #Saints #SaintsvsVikings #BlessYouBoys
@TrishelleC: "@Saints: Thanks to the #Saints fans that welcomed us home at 1 am at the airport!  Your support means everything #LoveTheSaints " RT This makes me so proud to be a @Saints fan. We love you, boys! Thank you for an exciting season. Can’t wait for next year. #blackandgold #BlessYouBoys
@DerrickMTV: That finish in Minnesota....OMG!!! Yeah, but WTF was that Defensive Back thinking?! πŸ€”πŸ€¦‍♂️
@paulawalnutsMTV:  @EmFitMTV I miss you too girl!!! Keep crushing it all!  I’m so proud of you!!
- @EmFitMTV: @paulawalnutsMTV ❤️ you always have my back girl. Love you so much
@WestonBergmann: I’m about to start my 4th Harry Potter movie. Notes: Hogwarts needs more security. I’d rule at Quidditch. #MudBloodLivesMatter. I want a floating candle. Their yearly point scoring system seems a little arbitrary. Dumbledore is useless. Why can’t Harry just take summer school?
@BradFiorenza: "@WestonBergmann: I’m not going out on a limb when I say that Vendettas is the best reality/documentary show on any channel or platform. It’s so good it hurts. I would have made it better, but that’s only nitpicking. I love the rules. The inquisition. The cast. It’s all spot on. πŸ’―" RT Let’s πŸ™ for a Duel 3 & Vendettas 2 w/ Wes! 😎
@JennaCompono: Never perfect, but always genuine.
@princeofnorway: Watching the playoffs and eating comfort food in disneyworld with my match ☺️ and didi πŸ’ƒπŸ» @uchaachi @00Hitsdiidii
@princeofnorway: There are so many reasons why @uchaachi and I are a match like vine, hate for pickles, Harry Potter, will ferrell movies, Disney, so many more.. thanks for finding me a new best friend @AREUTHE1 @MTV – at Walt Disney World Resort

@ChallengeMTV: When you wake up on a Monday and remember you don't have to go to work πŸ’ƒ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2DgaRPF 
@emilylongeretta: "I was fine with him going back and doing the show. It was such a big part of our life. But never did I believe that our story was that replaceable to him. That was the hardest part." - @ToriFiorenza on Brad/Britni on #TheChallenge
- @ToriFiorenza: @emilylongeretta People ask me about Brad/Britni all the time, this is more on my thoughts from my chat with @usweekly.
- @KendalSheppard: @ToriFiorenza I love a woman with strength & intelligence. How hard it must be to demonstrate restraint and understanding during this difficult time. You're a classy lady and a positive human being. Love to you and your family. ❤
@KyleCGShore: Travelling around the world I meet hell of a lot of cool people and this man is one of them!
@KyleCGShore: Echo Beach Bar in Koh Phangan is literally a bunch of drunken Jack Sparrows who love to travel not knowing where there place is in the world and I fucking love it!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’šπŸŒπŸ #ThailandFamily
@susie_meister: I still have a lot to learn about race, people of color, & the damage white people have all done (& keep doing). I will keep learning and do better. #MLKDay
@MTVBananas: "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" -Martin Luther King Jr- #MLKDay
@MTVjennifer: i deleted my tweets from last night because i know there was a better way i could have shared my story instead of tweeting certain things out of anger and spite in the moment. i don’t regret putting the truth out there but i definitely should have handled it differently. people are ruthless on social media. god damn.
@ChallengeMTV: Is this a new alliance in the making? Find out TOMORROW on #TheChallengeVendettas, at 9/8c! πŸ€”
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Remember the convo we were having right before this LOL? @kailah_casillas @iamkamiam_  @SylviaMTV
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD IF THEY DONT SHOW IT *ARTHUR HANDS*
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Tune in tomorrow @9/8c on @MTV and see what happens when you bring a former @CBSBigBrother player onto the @ChallengeMTV πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ #thechallengevendettas #TeamNatalie
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV will the BB social game cross over to The Challenge?! πŸ‘€ or will Kailah paranoia set in early? πŸ˜‚
@ToriFiorenza: I need a nap...I Love naps. the end. *disclaimer* shocking but this tweet is in no way shape or form directed at any of my exes...genuinely just need a nap.
@Bruce_Lee85: MLK Day Parade downtown Las Vegas #VegasStrong #DestinedToBeGreat we cutting on the move #BarberSchool RoyleeTheBarbe✂️πŸ’ˆπŸ”₯
@ChallengeMTV: Me trying to figure out how much more time until the next episode of #TheChallengeVendettas πŸ€”⚗ Tune into @MTV TOMORROW at 9/8c to watch! http://on.mtv.com/2CWVjza 
@shannanity: I’m in love with Nate Seibs (I’m sorry @blacuesta)
- @blacuesta: @shannanity It’s ok shane you can have him he’s my brother not my mans πŸ˜‚
@CaraMariaMTV: If it’s not your body, it’s not your business.
@Steven_Plummer2: Hey @MTV can you please add older seasons of The Challenge, Real World and Road Rules on your app? It would be REALLY great and REALLY appreciated if you did. Thank you.
@ChallengeMTV: Get ready for an absolute shootout πŸ’₯ #TheChallengeVendettas is brand new TOMORROW at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2CWVjza 
@NataliaNegrotti: Bae watch πŸ‘€ @MTV @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@blacuesta: Some people take for granted how nice I am now compared to the Satan spawn I used to be a few years ago. I want to let that side of me out sometimes but I’m better than that.
@blacuesta: Im almost to 40k on twitter and I just want to thank my A1 day 1s (u know who u are) for sticking w my weird and emotional ass on here. Let’s all go grab dinner at 40k
@Marie_TBD: Need one of those Kim K jobs where they just pay you to live
@MTVCoryWharton: I wish dating could be like it is in Black Mirror ⏱, 99.9% chance you end up with the “one” #BlackMirrorseason4
@JustJem24: Nothing right in the world ever occurs without a fight....
@JustJem24: I have decided to go on a podcast tour while @ChallengeMTV #challengevendettas is airing so πŸ‘‡πŸΌ a podcast you want to hear me on....
@JennaCompono: If you can’t change a situation, change your perception of it. Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way life is. πŸ₯ 
@iamkamiam_: Im obsessed with becoming the best version of myself, and work towards that everyday. Stop acting surprised at peoples actions, when they've already showed you what they've been capable of.
@CaraMariaMTV: Everyone has a different ideal of beauty. Body image is incredibly subjective. The perfect body is one that makes you feel healthy, happy, and strong... regardless of how it looks on the outside. Be YOUR personal best- not what others tell you should be. 


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, we'll have the 'Pulse of Week 3 of Vendettas, as romance, gameplay and yet another twist take over the house in Spain. Plus, as the movie year begins to warm up, find out which AYTO alum got to add to his group of famous friends a hip-hop heavyweight who takes the screen this weekend. Be sure to join us then, and enjoy your Friday.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).