Friday, January 5, 2018

MTV Trifecta: Floribama Shore - "Drunken Words; Sober Thoughts."

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse below contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you all begin this first weekend of 2018 - and many of you on the East Coast are enjoying this blast of winter, welcome to the first of our weekly episode posts of the new year as DCBLOG goes Inside the MTV Trifecta. This week sees the beginning of a new season of The Challenge, and we'll have the opening act of Vendettas and the penultimate week of Champs vs. Stars straight ahead. But first on this Friday night, we begin with the appetizer to the main course by way of Panama City Beach, FL: Episode 7 of Floribama Shore.
   Last week - or Christmas Night for that matter, a friendly bet between the resident bromance of Gus and Jeremiah turns into a sour one when the duo engage in a wager of who would want to hook up with Nilsa's friend, Katrina... only for that to turn sour when news of that spreads. But it's Aimee who was the star of the night as she was treated like a Queen for a Day on Aimee Appreciation Day: pedicure and a dinner for the Princess Goddess Mermaid.
   This week - New Year's Day night, the tensions that have marked the house since they moved in continue to mount, as petty differences may threaten to tear the house apart as they wind down their summer stay in Florida. However, an unexpected death in the family for one housemate brings them down to earth and back home for mourning, and the guy who Nilsa has been seeing returns... and will he be able to make it a long-term thing with her?

In a moment, our look at the penultimate week of our stay in the Florida Panhandle as we begin this first trek in 2018 in MTV land with Floribama Shore. And as they say, welcome to the weekend.




FLORIBAMA MONDAY (And New Year's Day) 
@FloribamaShore: It’s 2018!! Happy New Year!
@GusSmyrnios: Going into 2018 its crazy to see where I'm at, this time last year I tried my hardest to be in the military or a police officer but life kept knocking me back with set backs. Crazy how life throws you curve balls, but I'm still swinging for the fences πŸ˜‰ #2018 #justgettingstarted
@GusSmyrnios: People don't like to see you break outside of the regular mold and still be successful, keep striving for whatever YOU wanna do and make it happen πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ #2018 #stayblessed #keepgrinding
@pimpfriedrice_: Look the lighting wasn’t good on the other side.. so We going into 8102... Happy New Year... and new millennium apparently πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
@JeremiahBuoni: All I can say is this year has had some twists and turns to it, but no matter what happened I… https://www.instagram.com/p/BdZ18vgFiTj/
@K0nigi: Don’t forget there’s an all new episode of .@FloribamaShore tonight!! πŸŽ‰ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: All new episode of .@FloribamaShore  tonight!! Be there or be square 😘 #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: So in the comments I normally come across “the black girl on the show looks like @EddieGriffinCom ” at first I thought people were being mean, but after this collage, I’m looking at my mama sideways πŸ‘€ cause Eddie Griffin and my father are the same age.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Kirk vs. Aimee: Who you got? πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore​ is brand new, TONIGHT at 10/9c! πŸ’₯ http://on.mtv.com/2Cfbjjf
@KirkMedas: Tonight’s episode is going to be wild!!!! Alcohol overload 🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: New Year's Resolution: eat more fiber? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore is all new, TOMORROW at 10/9c! πŸ‘ http://on.mtv.com/2Cfbjjf 
- @K0nigi: @FloribamaShore But really though lol
@FloribamaShore: The forecast calls for heavy pain! ☔️πŸ’₯ #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c!
@nillythesquid: New episode of @FloribamaShore tonight on @MTV at 10/9c this episode is full of crazy.....
@nillythesquid: Retweet if your watching #MTVFloribamashore tonight.
@GusSmyrnios: Took over @MTV Snapchat for a little bit go check it out 😝 #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: Don’t forget to watch all new episode of Floribama Shore. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: All your questions about josh and I will be answered tonight πŸ’•
@nillythesquid: I will be going live on instagram tonight after the episode πŸ’• follow my IG to ask me questions about the episode ❤️ nillythesquid
@nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 happy new year bestie
@FloribamaShore: .@GusSmyrnios is taking over the @MTV Snapchat! Head over and check him out before watching an all new #MTVFloribamaShore at 10/9c! πŸ‘€


AS THEY SAW IT:  "Drunken Words; Sober Thoughts." 
@FloribamaShore: Gather 'round, fam! We're starting off the new year with an all-new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore right now on @MTV! 🌟
@pimpfriedrice_: Let’s get ittttttttt!!! - @K0nigi  @FloribamaShore is ON!!! #NOW
@nillythesquid: It’s time!
@GusSmyrnios: At the end of the day @JeremiahBuoni and I did nothing for this drama to unfold... no reason to be mad at each other 🀷🏻♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore #mtv #jerigus
@FloribamaShore: .@nillythesquid is over it! πŸ‘‹ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm tired of all this m___________ drama in the house."
@NikkiBhabiee: It’s time for #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Regardless If I was at fault or not, the last thing I wanna do is see someone that hurt over something they think I did #MTVFloribamaShore
@YoooItsBenji: Flips your TVs to #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: You can only be the nice guy in the house for so long, don't keep pushing my buttons and expect no retaliation πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Thot mobile is full...sorry @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: .@Gus is a good ass guy! Hands down
@nillythesquid: Okay @codibutts just own up to it. #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: When you have to raise your hand to talk lol .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Me, watching all this drama. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "AHHH!!!")
@nillythesquid: Your track record....my plastic surgery...downing Aimee...the bet.... #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: What’s a girl got to do to get a word in? .@FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Who started the rumor? πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We eat so much pizza... #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Ain't that the truth, @aimeehall1001 πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Drunken words are sober thoughts.")
@nillythesquid: Drunken words are sober thoughts.... #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Thank you @GusSmyrnios for hearing me out #MTVFloribamashore
- @GusSmyrnios: @nillythesquid All good doll πŸ’•
@aimeehall1001: Drunken words are sober thoughts. #MTVFloribamashore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 Facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@ljao1971: I swear @GusSmyrnios is the sweetest guy!!! He has everyone's best interest at heart at all times. True gentlemen makes mommas proud!!
@K0nigi: I never remember πŸ˜‚ .@FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Everybody's mad at @codibutts but I love him for the messy ass he is. #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Despite all the drama in the house, when one of us needs support we all rally around each other and that's why I'll always love my @FloribamaShore family πŸ’• #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @GusSmyrnios Well said πŸ’ž
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios @FloribamaShore I couldn't agree more brother!
@FloribamaShore: My heart is breaking for @codibutts right now πŸ’” #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Codi in tears and him being consoled)
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore We love you @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: @codibutts this broke my heart! 😰😰 Rest peacefully Grandpa #MTVFloribamashore  Im crying tho
@nillythesquid: Hugs to you @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: I hate that for @codibutts I love you buddy. #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: And the house comes together... ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Right now we're here for Codi in this situation, and we wanna make sure he gets through this.")
@K0nigi: I love you .@codibutts we are all here for you πŸ’• .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@codibutts you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers πŸ™ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Always tough losing a loved one @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@21_jkdavis6: @GusSmyrnios still being a stand up man! Being there and loving on Codi when his world crumbled even after all codi put Gus through. Thats the mark of an amazing man. ((Still kinda pissed no lie))
@FloribamaShore: Did someone say Family Day at #MTVFloribamaShore? πŸ‘€ (GIF: Jeremiah - "Dude, I'm ready to get this kickin'.")
@nillythesquid: We got issues @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: .@pimpfriedrice_'s momma is about to be in the house and I NEED IT! πŸ™Œ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Ayyye!")
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Ayyyeeee!!!
@aKaButt: Is @GusSmyrnios wearing a chicken nugget shirt… LMAO
@Toddcase4: @aimeehall1001 may be tough on the outside but the girl has a beautiful soul as she's shown time and time again, that's why we love her #FloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: "Make sure you bring the fireball" while on the phone with momma πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: FAM JAM?! I’m in .@FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@briasoboojie: I feel like @K0nigi and @pimpfriedrice_ stays ducked off. #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Bring the fireball mama gus @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Kortni and Aimee on this bull is giving me life πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: . @K0nigi eats ass...bull ass #MTVFloribamashore
@evelinegarcia_: Every girl needs a @nillythesquid and a @aimeehall1001 in their life. I’d do anything to have a friendship like the one they have!!😊 #FriendshipGoals
@nillythesquid: Your legs are as long as the pool hoe can you not stay in the bull? @K0nigi  lol #MTVFloribamashore
- @K0nigi: @nillythesquid Bruh it’s harder than you think lol
@K0nigi: Of course the hole is where his ass is πŸ™„ .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ride that thang girl @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Oh gosh I love @K0nigi she gives me life.
@pimpfriedrice_: @aimeehall1001 showed up @K0nigi on that bull!! Now we know who rides better!! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamashore
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @K0nigi OMG!
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
@nillythesquid: I have no idea either @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: .@aimeehall1001 that damn bull made me so mad πŸ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: When bae arrives to your house πŸ™‰ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa shaking her head)
- @GusSmyrnios: @FloribamaShore Maybe my favorite gif ever @nillythesquid
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios @FloribamaShore I’m dying right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
@pimpfriedrice_: "@jhbtkd: “We’re gonna have a lot of liquorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” -@pimpfriedrice_  The important things" RT The ONLY thing that matters #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: You just got to grab that mf by the horns. #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Hey @K0nigi as @pimpfriedrice_ said we see who rides better. #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Reunited and it feels so goood πŸ’‹ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Josh kissing Nilsa)
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Man I want someone to greet me with a damn kiss like this... lawd πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@briasoboojie: Lol I love how salty the boys are on this show. It’s so realistic. #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Josh if that rat tail and one lens glasses ain't style then I don't know what is πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: The “uni”pig πŸ˜‚ .@nillythesquid
@nicoleann_13: i know i keep saying this, but the world needs more men like @GusSmyrnios he is so compassionate
@nillythesquid: Did y’all hear that, “I thought I missed him” before I met josh. Remember that. #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Is Josh being serious rn!? πŸ™„ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa's face reaction)
@nillythesquid: He doesn’t even say my name right.... #MTVFloribamashore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid That's a red flag 🚨
@nillythesquid: Are y’all as blind sided as I am? #MTVFloribamashore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid YES 😱 #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Can’t tell the truth these days without someone getting salty... .@FloribamaShore .@nillythesquid  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Josh is playing with Nilsa's feelings now 😭 #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: It’s ok for being honest .@nillythesquid you don’t need him 😽
@nillythesquid: And this is why I dont give guys chances.... #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: But I can relate to josh.. .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Red flag or not???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don't hurt my bestfriend @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamashore
- @stefaniann_xo: @aimeehall1001 "Don't bring her a ugly ass unicorn!" πŸ¦„ πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamashore
@AalynaMilano: my literal everything. if everyone had the same morals as gus, we would have world peace. @GusSmyrnios
@FloribamaShore: .@aimeehall1001 is forever speaking my mind! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "That don't even make sense.")
- @sallyannsalsano: @FloribamaShore Yes she was born without a filter right @aimeehall1001
@FloribamaShore: Don't pack your bags, @nillythesquid! 😭 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her packing her clothes)
@nillythesquid: Should’ve been a real man and said you weren’t interested in going on the date anymore right after I brought up my ex...why lead me on and have me go start to get ready? #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Some things you don’t let someone you just started a thing with know baby @nillythesquid. Applaud your honesty though #MTVFloribamashore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas I just always try to be an open and honest person
@nillythesquid: That doesn’t make sense to me either. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: #ugly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@pimpfriedrice_: “WHERE IS MY BRO-THER?!!” - @JeremiahBuoni   Jeremiah and Josh just need to audition for the damn 300 movie #MTVFloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @pimpfriedrice_ THISSS ISSSS FLORIBAMA SHORE!!! #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Ugly ass unicorn. #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: I mean... protein shakes make me feel better 🀷🏻♂️πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Josh you’re not nice. You took my words twisted with then and ran with it. #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: @GusSmyrnios protein shakes make me feel better too πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Josh never cared, I was fooled. #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: “Protein shakes make me feel better” - @GusSmyrnios  YEEN SHXT!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamashore
- @GusSmyrnios: @pimpfriedrice_ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@nillythesquid: Lame excuse josh. Be a man. #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid you’re wayyyy too beautiful to beg a man to take you on a date! I’m sooo glad @aimeehall1001 was there to be a good friend to you. “Don’t let a man drive you home” !! #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Don't run from your problems! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: .@GusSmyrnios "Want a protein shake" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm dead! #protein #MTVFloribamashore #geeksauce
- @GusSmyrnios: @JeremiahBuoni Stay on that geek sauce πŸ˜‚
@K0nigi: We wouldn’t be the zoo house if you left! .@nillythesquid .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore #FamilyFirst
@nillythesquid: “Don’t let a man drive you home” best advice ever @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@makeup_vibes: I need a best friend like @aimeehall1001  to give me pep talks like she gives @nillythesquid . Legit #friendshipgoals
@HerArchNemesis: @aimeehall1001 is that bestfriend we ALL need!‼️πŸ’― #MTVFloribamashore
@realitytvstars_: πŸ‘€ Pop off queen @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Aimee’s right. Plus you just met him. How can someone you don’t even know affect you that much. Live and learn. And keep it movin #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid I’d definitely take you on a date to where ever you wanna go... #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Was Josh being harsh, or was Nilsa raising red flags? πŸ€” #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I'm an offspring of Dirk @KirkMedas when I get drunk. Y'all just call me Dirk Jr. #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Friendship goals 😭 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I don't care if I have to hold her by her bra strap. She's not leaving me.")
@nillythesquid: You’re the best @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: I don’t wear bras... @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Me, giving my friends advice on the daily 🀷‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "He ain't s___.")
@FloribamaShore: 🚨🚨🚨 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "That's some Stage 5 Clinger s___.")
@nillythesquid: He was just looking for an excuse, you’re right @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Get you a friend like @aimeehall1001 πŸ’• #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @codibutts Grandma warms my heart when he walked through the door! She was sooo happy! #MTVFloribamashore
- @sallyannsalsano: @pimpfriedrice_ So damn cute that gma! Talk about a great family @codibutts love you man
@nillythesquid: Welcome to West Minster South crackalacka @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: .@codibutts has made it home to his family safe and sound πŸ™ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I will never forget that moment in my life.")
@nillythesquid: Mimi seems so sweet, I love her. @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Your #MTVFloribamaShore family is here for you too, @codibutts πŸ’ž
@Annaschnoebelen: Thankful because @nillythesquid & @aimeehall1001’s friendship is so amazing & so supportive... and it reminds me of @lauren_baer22 & I 😍❤️πŸ‘―
@K0nigi: .@codibutts you have the biggest heart ❤️.@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@i_am_michaelnyc: I don't know Codi's grandmother but I 100% love her. #MTVFloribamaShore
@deniseweir__: i need someone like @aimeehall1001 in my life #MTVFloribamashore
@peterlucian_318: I’d love to be best friends with @aimeehall1001 tbh 🀷🏻♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@jhbtkd: I'm glad they followed @codibutts. It's so nice to see the love in the midst of all of the crazyness in the house. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I was genuinely hurt. I put myself out there and was rejected. That’s the worst feeling no matter how long you knew the person. Peoples feelings aren’t something to toy with. #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Not gonna lie I thought @codibutts and I had absolutely nothing in common but he cares for his family just as much as me and they care for him the same way!! #MTVFloribamaShore #pullingawaylayers
- @codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni Thank you so much! #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: I need you to help me unpack @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Revenge is best served in thot cleats #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Thot mobiles are here ✨ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee with Nilsa - "Chichis up! And chin up too.")
@K0nigi: #PrePlannedOutfit @nillythesquid πŸ˜‚
@nillythesquid: I’m about to fucking slay #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: I have no ass to twerk in general lol .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid and I lookin at Josh being a thot at the club πŸ˜’ #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: A MOOD. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Kirk on the dance floor)
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ man @KirkMedas was so fucked up lmfao.
@JeremiahBuoni: What are the weekends for?....... THE BOYZZZZ!!! SEND IT @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios and josh #MTVFloribamashore #clubbrothers #savages
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios Oh, it's been sent alright #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: She ain’t even a Monet, she ain’t even pretty from far away @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: The world is ending tomorrow hard @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: Turning dirk? @KirkMedas .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@Sydney_RLo: @KirkMedas watching you rn is making me feel sick and I’m not even drinking πŸ˜‚
@Danfifer: @nillythesquid Girllll... men don't understand how much it hurts to be disappointed. Eff him and his rat tail 🀣
@nillythesquid: Dirks here. @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Is there a term for being past blackout? If there is, Im that #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Boyyyyy @KirkMedas got that stank look in his eye πŸ˜‚ and I know from experience that means trouble πŸ˜…#MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: The stars were spinning #MTVFloribamashore
@jhbtkd: I just heard them say ITS THEIR LAST SATURDAY NIGHT TOGETHER WHAT HUH NO STOP SHIT NO @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: "@TylerVielie1: @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001 I knew there was going to be a war with you two. And I figured out why." RT It's a real love hate relationship. #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Prank callllllll #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Calling your ex like... #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa to Aimee's ex - "You ain't s___ biiiitch!")
@nillythesquid: I’m going to shit on your porch bitch #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: You need to eat a loaf of bread .@KirkMedas πŸ˜‚ .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Sad thing is he don't even work at pizza hut. #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: Of course I'm in the kitchen cooking food and eating everything while all the drama pops off in the house again πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Say red flag one more time #MTVFloribamashore πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ›‘πŸ›‘
@FloribamaShore: New Year's Resolution πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "I don't give a f___ what nobody thinks!")
@KirkMedas: I had good intentions. Just was incoherent so i couldn’t properly get my point across #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: As long @aimeehall1001 ain’t throwing no ranch bruh... I need that for my pizza rolls. #MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @pimpfriedrice_
@FloribamaShore: That's a wrap on #MTVFloribamaShore! Here's what's going down on next weeks' season finale—you don't want to miss it!


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH, and Nilsa's Birthday! 
@K0nigi: All hell fixing to break loose .@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@Howlingwolff24: We need more men like @GusSmyrnios in this world
@KirkMedas: Why you gotta shove my blackout ass? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas I'm hating my self right now for that. I told you I'm Dirk Jr. Love you. #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: I thought the last episode was bad with leaving us on the edge but hell we left with @KirkMedas in the air😱talk about a teaser, will Kirk fly????😫😫 I CANT TAKE IT!! Thanks @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Say hello to dirk πŸ˜‚ @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@briasoboojie: The thing that bugs me about @KirkMedas is the fact that he’s the one who speaks when all the other boys feel the same way but they never speak up so he looks like a bad guy.  #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: "@JordanLeigh87: Season finale of #FloribamaShore next week!? I need way more @GusSmyrnios @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @KirkMedas @K0nigi @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @JeremiahBuoni than that!!! 😭" RT Y'all gonna give us a Season 2 @MTV #MTVFloribamashore πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
@_BryanOBrien: So much respect to these guys for having to deal with alot of  bullshit while living with some of the females in the house! Alot of dudes wouldn't have been as calm and cool about it like y'all πŸ’― @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts
@GusSmyrnios: My wild playful side along with my heart definitely came from my momma, can't wait for everyone to meet her next week on @FloribamaShore ! #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: I can’t believe it’s season finale ALREADY ?! 😰😰 #MTVFloribamashore
@gregginaintez: Here’s keeping fingers crossed for season 2 of @FloribamaShore with @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @K0nigi @aimeehall1001 @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_  You guys keep my Monday nights fun AF..  #MTV #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore
@OMJess7: Things I've learned this season:  1. @GusSmyrnios exists and I thought good guys were extinct. 😍  2. @K0nigi is like the bff I've always wanted. #SquadGoals πŸ‘Š  3. This season was too short😭   #FloribamaShore
@WannabeTravelee: @nillythesquid and @aimeehall1001 made @FloribamaShore tonight! It was all about the girl power and uniting as women! I love those twos dynamic on the show! #MTVFloribamashore #Chichisup #AimeeandNilsa #NilsaandAimee #DynamicDuo
@TheRobSandlin: I’m going to miss watching @FloribamaShore.  @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @KirkMedas  It’s great being from Mississippi and seeing a southern version of your favorite @MTV show from years ago.

@aimeehall1001: I never claimed to be perfect, I'm a hot ass mess but you know what I own that shit. We've all did stuff we ain't proud of but that's just life. #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: "@G0t2haveFaith: Being full of alcohol and trying to have a serious conversation never work out. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT One thing I learned from being on the show.
@KirkMedas: Can't believe there's one more episode of #MTVFloribamaShore left....There needs  to be a season 2 so I can truly show y'all wassup 😈
@KirkMedas: I have absolutely no recollection of last nights episode. Don't try what I did at home. I have no idea why I even danced with that girl.....yikes. But hey, drink responsibly πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Lol I wish I wasn't held to a certain standard some times. I could really hurt some feelings. Ppl love talking shit
@GusSmyrnios: We fight like animals in the house but honestly the best part of this whole experience has been meeting everyone of my cast mates. Sad to see only one episode left but I have a new family for life ❤️🀘🏽 I'd take a bullet for everyone of them #mtvfloribamashore #family
@GusSmyrnios: #MTVFloribamashore At the bar that night @KirkMedas drank too much "yo kirk you good brotha??" Kirk-
@FloribamaShore: After last night, the house was brought closer together than ever before πŸ’ž #MTVFloribamaShore http://on.mtv.com/2qdExu1
- @GusSmyrnios: @FloribamaShore @pimpfriedrice_  prayers always get me feeling some type of way
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Awww this really warmed my heart... I’m so happy y’all posted this! We fight but we family hunty!
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Pastor Pimp in the house. We fight but we family at the end of the day... #MTVFloribamashore We love you @codibutts and im uplifting you and all the other roommates in love everyday
@pimpfriedrice_: This year has been one of the most difficult years I’ve had. It’s come with accomplishments for… https://www.instagram.com/p/BddSO-Kgwhe/
@JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid and 8 others   2017 was very good to me for getting to meet some incredible people over my summer!!! Here's to 2018 and what it has in store for us

@nillythesquid: •24•
@aimeehall1001: Happy Birthday to my very best friend @nillythesquid love you!!!
@nillythesquid: Pop a bottle then wild out πŸ’•
@pimpfriedrice_: Happy birthday @nillythesquid !! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ Turn da fuqqqqqqqq up beautiful! #CapSeasonTheBESTseason
@nillythesquid: 23 was my best year yet thanks to @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods thank you all for the amazing year and experience, I cant wait to see what 24 has in store #kobeyear


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, we saw Nilsa's crush Josh make a return to the house, but that does not turn out to be the good return engagement she wanted as he dumps her. We also saw house tensions rise with the group when Aimee drunk-dialed her ex and Kirk gets into it with her. But we're reminded again of how family should always take first priority, when Codi received the devastating news of Grandpa Butts passing away suddenly and him heading home to tend to those matters, including surprising his grandma. And family will be at the heart of the season finale in a few days when Family Day takes place.

Tomorrow, we turn our focus from the undercard to the main event: the premiere of The Challenge Vendettas as the worlds of the MTV Trifecta and shows outside the universe collide, plus Champs vs. Stars as finals spots await under the sea. And on our first edition of 2018 of ExtraTime, amidst the baby news that had fans buzzing there was one other big story that almost got lost in the shuffle over the holidays... we'll tell you who's the first alum of their original show to come out.
   Join us for all of that and much more then when this first trip Inside the MTV Trifecta in 2018 continues... but for now have a great weekend and see you then.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).