Sunday, March 25, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Vendettas - "Help Me, Rhonda"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

As you all relax on a Sunday Funday, time for us here to take you again Inside the MTV Trifecta with the Pulse of Week 12 of The Challenge Vendettas. And compared to what we had at this stage last season, we're now knocking on the door of the final.
   Last week in Spain, a game already shaken by Devin's shock win over Johnny Bananas got even more twisted when his fellow AYTO mate Britni found herself in the middle of everything with an episode that even included her name in the title. We saw a betrayal and a bond between Natalie and Nelson that saw the dirtiness of this game get the better of that. And the house learned what it's like when history repeats itself, when four Mercenaries and former champions Ashley, Darrell, Frank and Laurel emerged from the darkness, but saw three of the four hold up their half of the end.
   This week marks last chance saloon for this season in its present surroundings of Malaga, Spain, as the last two challenges take place: the first sees the players go in too deep underwater, and when you have that and those who are not good swimmers, it always make for a recipe for disaster. And with an appearance from some Whoppers and a day of pleasure, the final regular mission by the sea sees it take a cue from one of summer's biggest sporting events to test everyone if they have the toughness to move forward, and to a new location -- which means... a treasure chest of gold is around the corner.

Find out what happens with all the action, reaction and interaction of this week ahead, plus St. Patrick's Day, March Madness and more. And after the diary on ExtraTime, a trip down memory lane as a member of an iconic Real World cast shares her first meeting in a decade with one of her roommates. All of that is ahead on the 'Pulse of The Challenge Vendettas.




IN BETWEEN - After Week 11: St. Paddy's Day, UMBC's Upset, Memories 
@ChallengeMTV: I can haz old Laurel back now? ๐Ÿ™Œ Catch up on #TheChallengeVendettas NOW before a new episode, Tuesday at 9/8c! @laurelstucky http://on.mtv.com/2FAKNTB
@shannanity: Fun fact - the actually eye on my eyeball is larger than the average person so I have to special order contacts ๐Ÿ’ซ #shanefact (this is to someone special... you know who you are ๐Ÿ˜˜) Also I half smile bc I fucked up the nerves on one side of my face - so if I don’t concentrate or I’m not in a really good mood the smile won’t lift ๐Ÿ’ซ#shanefact
@shannanity: Give me attention today world!!! I’m feeling needy as fuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ By definition you’re not irreplaceable if you’ve been replaced ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #justsaying #behumble
@KyleCGShore: You know it’s been a hard night when the IPhone X doesn’t even recognise your face! ๐Ÿ˜ท
@ChallengeMTV: LEAVE BRITNI ALONE ๐Ÿ˜ฉ If you missed the latest episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, watch it right now, right here:
@CHEYnotShy: some of y’all are really gross ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Dario_medrano_: Let’s fucking gooooooooooooo. I TOLD YALL !!!!! Fuck tre young
@tjlavin: "@DugyTech: @tjlavin A future season should consist of two houses with no knowledge of the other house. doing the same challenges. The worst goes against the worst at elimination in secret. Whenever they think theyre in the final they have to challenge the other house for their spot. GO!" RT This is a good idea... I get lots of ideas a day and read most of em but i like this one
@kailah_casillas: Well, if this isn’t an anti-drug, mental health awareness story, I don’t know what is. Insane.  https://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a19179723/kaylee-muthart-eye-gouge-crystal-meth/
- @v_cakes: @kailah_casillas Rock bottom.  They say addicts need to hit rock bottom in order to commit to making changes.  I say those that are lucky get to live through their rock bottom, & those less fortunate die before they can make those changes.  This girl's rock bottom is unimaginable. #perspective
@kailah_casillas: Well, if this isn’t an anti-drug, mental health awareness story, I don’t know what is. Insane.
@KyleCGShore: Standing waiting for my hair to grow so I can stop looking like a middle aged woman! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@ChallengeMTV: Throwing it back to the cutest awards speech ever, to brighten your day ☀️ #TBT
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ
@DJMelReeves: Every time I wear this hat I walk around saying “Russian standard vodka” thinking I’m Russian ๐Ÿ˜‚ people think I’m weird. @BritniNicol u get me don’t u haha
- @BritniNicol: @DJMelReeves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my fucking doppelgู†nger!!! I was seriously JUST telling my best friend a few days ago that you’re the only one that loves to speak in Russian accent w me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love you bitch!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
@v_cakes: I need about 2 assistants to get me through today and I have zero.  But I’m just going to stay in bed a little while longer.
@kailah_casillas: ✌๐Ÿผ
@n_zanattaMTV: "@ZoeDavisson: @n_zanattaMTV is such a beast. Killed this last challenge. ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป" RT I give it all I got every time ๐Ÿ˜‰
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I fell in love with @DerrickMTV and @SHOTOFYAGER after today ๐Ÿ˜˜❤️
- @DerrickMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE DAMN,she was good! Now I’m gonna go read a book! You’ll understand when you hear it. Lol.
NEXT WEEK on #ChallengeMania ๐Ÿฝ
@GamerVev: So proud of @MTVASHLEYBROOKE I supported her back on her RW days when nobody else did and knew she was made for greatness. Glad to see her getting the champion recognition she deserves! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@n_zanattaMTV: Don’t close the door on a maybe, the possibilities can be endless and worth it.
@Marie_TBD: Tell me I’m not every girl ever. #howdoilose10poundsin2days
@Marie_TBD: My Real World Season is on Demand. Taking a trip down memory lane rn. LOL also: I’m fucking hilarious. #therealworld #stthomas #mtv @TeaTimeWithToya @robb_schreiber @MTVtrey @LauraLeeWaller_ @BSwiftMTV
- @MTVtrey: @Marie_TBD @TeaTimeWithToya and 3 others  *you think you’re hilarious. FTFY ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @robb_schreiber: @Marie_TBD yo my biceps look pretty ripe in the beginning of this vid.
@JayGMTV: Just found out i almost got blind sided by an ex for the third time in a row!! #mtv
@CHEYnotShy: Ryder and I are shooting for Gap in a few days! Praying her cold goes away before the shoot ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ซ #proudmom
@A_Bartolotte: Good things happen to those that wait.. and that’s not even some preachy twitter bullshit hit me with a “like” type shit. It’s the truth. Being patient is important.
@Dario_medrano_: Let’s fucking gooooooooooooo. I TOLD YALL !!!!! Fuck tre young
@HaydenPWeaver: RI vs OK is the most March Madness way to start the tourney
@HaydenPWeaver: I was 12/12 in the only bracket I filled out until Buffalo played 5 Steph Currys
@MtvNateSiebs: Well thanks AZ.. my bracket took some hits today. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♂️ #MarchMadness2018
@TayloriasSecret: Can someone tell me what twitter is doing with this suspending thing because I heard something about them suspending accounts for cursing and if that’s the case excuse my language but I’m fucked
@audreydiazz: How did I go to South Padre Island with single friends and end up leaving the only one not in a relationship ๐Ÿ™‚ #theyfakeaf
@audreydiazz: Lil Pump thinking he’s Steve Aoki over here

@ChallengeMTV: Friday feeling ๐Ÿ™Œ Catch up on the latest episode of #TheChallengeVendettas on @MTV.com before watching a brand new episode, Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2FAKNTB 
@blacuesta: Going through spam emails is how producers think of new reality shows  “Buy Russian brides online”  “Are you ready to date a hot cougar?”  “Hello maAm I have 2 billion dollars I want to gift you”
@_ayiiia: hit the floor and get back up. always. all you have is you in this world. you are your own strength. survive, don’t give up. life sucks,people suck but you are a fighter. push forward no matter how many times people try to keep you down. fuck that, live.stay alive, you can do it
@v_cakes: My alarm just went off & I got precisely 1 1/2 hours of tossing & turning while wishing I could clear my mind.  Today is going to be brutal.  SF to LA by ๐Ÿš—.  Friends, please call me & keep me company so I won’t ๐Ÿ’ค at the wheel.
@Kmorrisx: Love is blind yeah.... I’m see through ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ O U T F I T @ ohpolly
@ChallengeMTV: Natalie has a chance to either help Nelson, or betray his trust. AGAIN. Which will she choose? ๐Ÿค” Find out on a brand new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c!
@CodyThrive: It would be awesome if @Twitter made it so you could only have one account per phone number. Some trolls run around attacking people with 5+ dummy accounts. This is ridiculous.
@t_raines33: "@CaraMariaTea2: Awwwwww Cara was giving @t_raines33 so much love and respect on the new #challengemania podcast! She straight up said “It’s Tony Time” and that “He’s a changed man” " RT Queen Cara ๐Ÿ‘‘
@Bruce_Lee85: When you’re trying to maintain your diet, but the side of @iamkamiam_ neck smells like a glazed Honey Bun
- @shannanity: @Bruce_Lee85 @iamkamiam_ You guys are so cute together - I love that of everyone on Vendettas you’ve lasted just as long as @BritniNicol and @BradFiorenza ๐Ÿ˜‚
@shannanity: I’m evil
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: That Friday feeling #champsvspros #thechallenge @ Las Vegas Strip https://www.instagram.com/p/BgZ3AoRlosd/ 
@kailah_casillas: Spirit animal for the next few months ๐Ÿฆ
@Theresa_Gonzo: ๐Ÿ’‹Happy Life.
@CaraMariaMTV: All women are part beauty and part beast. #girlpower @ChallengeMTV  https://instagram.com/p/BgZ6bJ3F-tx/ 
@JazMTV: I see a lot of people’s March Madness brackets getting busted early!! Im still in it to win it with both of mine. I got Villanova in one and Gonzaga in the other!! #MarchMadness2018
@DerrickMTV: “We are #Marshall.” #UpsetALERT ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
@AliviaHuntxr: Can't watch the UNC game bc I'm in an architecture review but I can feel the win approaching @MtvNateSiebs
@dc408dxtr: Baltimore Police about to put grease on the light poles in the UMBC campus for what they have just pulled off. 20yrs ago, Harvard did it vs the Stanford women. Now they beat #1 Virginia to make history. The ultimate #BracketBuster: first #16 to pull this thing off. #MarchMadness
@dc408dxtr: Here the scene at #UMBC - shades of 4yrs ago w/ USMNT in World Cup, biggest day in the history of a school w 14k students & won American East who beat a college many times its size & pulls off #MarchMadness' ultimate giant-killing beating ACC champs tonight
@imdroc15: We just witnessed history #MarchMadness
@iamNoorJ: Anyone else had to google what UMBC actually stood for? #MarchMaddness
@MTVtrey: Baltimore County - that’s my home! Should be quite an interesting day here tomorrow
@iamNoorJ: Arizona - this has to be the most shocking defeat of the tournament!   Virginia - Hold my beer....   #MarchMaddness
@robb_schreiber: Show me the Virginia tears!
@MtvNateSiebs: After UVA loses this game, I’m gonna go ahead and mentally check out of both my brackets and just enjoy me some college basketball. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Oh my god I just saw the Virginia score LETS GO SCREW EVERYONE
@HaydenPWeaver: “DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? YES!!!!”
@HaydenPWeaver: THIS IS HISTORY!!!!! I LOVE YOU BASKETBALL GODS!!!
@HaydenPWeaver: Everyone in this bar is so happy. We came to drink away the pain, we are leaving with not a worry in the world. This is why I love sports.
@HaydenPWeaver: Seeding aside, this is the BEST basketball performance I have ever seen
@HaydenPWeaver: The UMBC coach will be coaching a power conference team next year, sadly.
@tylersemicolon: Half these people don’t even know what UMBC stands for... #FinalFour  @ForSureBurne
@WestonBergmann: I gotta stop picking almost exclusively underdog teams. At the time, I hype myself up. Like, what type of wuss am I to pick the favorite?! Then, I repeatedly get my face smashed in.
@CohenBrian_: I’ll be proud to tell my grandkids one day that when a 16 seed beat a 1 one seed it absolutely incinerated my bracket.
@CSUGradAkirk: what'd you guys think of UMBC creating history tonight @OCDwood  @UncredRewrite @mrfactoid @Jonnyboyy10 @TheSteamer didn't think we ever see 16 beat a  1 seed
@Cas_martinezz: Really having separation anxiety from @imdroc15 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @imdroc15: @Cas_martinezz Awwww same here PM. Just please move to LA so I can see you all the time!!! ❤️
@shandathapanda: im 28 yrs old mother fuckers i don’t have time for games ur either with it or ur not
@MTV_AMANDAG: #MTVWinterBreak is dope as fuuuuck!. They remind me so much of my homies here in CO it’s unreal. Way fuckin better than the Real World and ima be here for it every Friday night! TUNE IN SO WE CAN TWEET ABOUT IT! #seeeeennnnddddditttttttt ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅ

@ChallengeMTV: AWE, baby TJ! ๐Ÿ˜ If you look closely, you might even see some of #TheChallengeVendettas cast! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Now that’s Saturday Morning Cartoons!! Bring the rain @tjlavin!
- @tjlavin: @ChallengeMTV Good tines! I have a soft spot in my heart for that place... ❤️๐Ÿค™ thanks for sharing! 
- @HaydenPWeaver: @ChallengeMTV Bring back Landon plz
@BritniNicol: Don’t come at me w a smartass remark and not expect one back.
@reaIitytvs: Ashley Mitchell (Real World: Ex-Plosion)  - my messy fave  - her meltdowns every season are amazing  - love the drama she brings  - I want her to return and win again so the haters can stfu about her ๐Ÿ™„  - a good competitor and would kill any final tbh  - she deserved her invasion win
@CaraMariaMTV: Sendin love. ☘️๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป 
- @Bruce_Lee85: @CaraMariaMTV Lmaoooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This just made my morning, love u Cara
- @CaraMariaMTV: @Bruce_Lee85 ☘️๐Ÿ˜˜ luh you lee
- @KyleCGShore: @CaraMariaMTV Wow Fucking hell ๐Ÿ˜‚, don’t worry there’s plenty more tattooed Geordie Pirate Dicks out there am pretty sure you will meet one in Montana a mean there has to be loads of us roaming free out there..............๐Ÿ˜Š
@JustJem24: I know you think all my dreams came true but every dream I ever had was you....
@ChallengeMTV: Dive into a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas with @BradFiorenza, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐ŸŠ
@ChallengeMTV: Should Natalie trust Nelson? Watch this sneak peek from Tuesday's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, and you decide: http://on.mtv.com/2IumXHa 
@iamkamiam_: Can summer hurry and get here already ๐Ÿ˜Š
@MTVjennifer: i hate when i try to take a power nap after work before i meet up with friendd at the bar on a saturday AND I CAN’T FALL ASLEEP NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Have a good one
@shannanity: @v_cakes I HATE YOU ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ 2 years since we both laughed and told each other we’d never do a Challenge again....
@JustJem24: My mom loves going to see movies then calling me and telling me everything that happened in the movie(even though I never had no desire to ever see the movie in the first place)... anybody else’s mom do this?? It’s the most annoying thing my mom does but I love it..
@BritniNicol: I think imma switch it up and watch Veronica.. I didn’t want to bc I’m alone. & live in a 73 year old house.. but I love a good thrill๐Ÿ˜ˆ off to grab the ouija board and candles out of the alter๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ–ค
@jossie_flores Jossie/Big Brother: Can’t sit with us ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ @CaraMariaMTV @iamkamiam_
@kailah_casillas: "@iammikeyp: Why you wanna marry me for anyhow @kailah_casillas ?" RT So I can kiss you anytime I want๐Ÿ˜
@princeofnorway: Leprechaun Saturday ๐Ÿ€
@cbmcnary Chase/EOTB USA: It’s a great day to be Irish! ☘️
@KyleCGShore: Happy St Patrick’s day, everyone needs to stop what they are doing right now and get fucked up on Guinness and Whisky!☘️๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’š#GodBlessTheIrish
- @DerrickMTV: @KyleCGShore ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@n_zanattaMTV: Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Greeen all day!!! ๐Ÿ˜
@joss_mooney: I wish I came to the US a few years ago...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
@TheMarkLong: Happy St. Patty’s Day from my dad☘️๐ŸŽฉ #DillyDilly #TheLegendBobLong @Eagles
@ToriFiorenza: Happy St. Patty’s day!!! Have fun and be safe!!๐Ÿ’•
@DJMelReeves: Why is it when there’s 3cm of snow in England the whole country comes to a stand still
@Rogan_OConnor: Hats off to Ireland...  Impregnable defence ☘️ #SixNations
@Rogan_OConnor: London’s going to run out of Guinness tonight... ☘️
@TheShaneRaines: Happy St Patty’s Day๐Ÿ’š
- @MTV_Candice: @TheShaneRaines Bahahahaahahahaha I'm not bout to play with you today Shane!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: #modelo on #stpattysday @ Bear's Best Las Vegas https://www.instagram.com/p/BgbqhzZlJQG/ 
@JustJem24: I hope they serve green beer wherever you are & you spend the day with a hot mess Irish girl ๐Ÿ€ 
- @DerrickMTV: @JustJem24 Cheers to that ๐Ÿป
@AshleeFeldman: Happy St. Patty’s! ๐Ÿ€
@CaraMariaMTV: Drink n drink n drink n drink n fight!
@KendalSheppard: We'll see if I remember how to wear these! #momlife #StPatricksDay
@ryanmalaty: My phone just autocorrected “st patty’s” to “st party’s” and I let it be   Luck is believing you’re lucky ๐Ÿ€ #HappyStPatricksDay
@MtvNateSiebs: Just saying. If Kyle’s mom and dad would have just told him that he’s Irish in the beginning, they could have avoided this whole movie.. i mean the kid would have been like “oh I’m Irish, awesome.” But no.. #TheLuckOfTheIrish
@giannahammer: I can actually wear the “kiss me I’m Irish” pins today ๐Ÿ˜‚ first St Patrick’s Day knowing I’ve got a high percentage of Irish in me ๐Ÿค— but I’ve got this lil leprechaun that can’t hang sooo holding the beer this time ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@TerrenceJ: No pint pal, but still enjoying my #Guinness to the fullest! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!
@_BG_Gomes Brandon/Siesta Key: Happy St Patty’s Day! ๐Ÿ€
@DJPaulyD: ShowTime @draisbeachclub LAS VEGAS Let’s GOOo !!! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Happy #stpatricksday ! My Irish name is Dreamy Clover Hair ☘️ what’s yours?? https://www.instagram.com/p/BgblY5EnE3B/ 
@DerrickMTV: Ahhhhhh!!! #MarchMadness!!  Michigan just won with a 3 at the buzzer!!!!!
@HaydenPWeaver: BAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!! Michigan!!!
@HaydenPWeaver: Every year it ends up being the best tournament ever, and it’s officially the best tournament ever.
@JessAndreatta: Honestly mark my words @whaattaafoxx @A_Bartolotte and I will be roomies again next year!!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
@stephenjohnii: Through every season, I promise I’m here ๐ŸŒน @JuliaRose_33
@lexoquence: Awww everyone from my season keeping their relevance up... guys I SEE U!! ❤️❤️ good luck w all that *hits whatever is handed to me* I’ll check in again in about a month or so ๐Ÿ’ค
@lexoquence: Btw alivia didn’t block me because IM THE VERY BEST THERE EVER WAS BITCHEZZZZ haha jk prob just forgot I was on the show (don’t worry I did too)
@NurysKMateo: Lol @ all the hate comments I got today. Do y’all really think I give two shits that you don’t like me? I like me and that’s all that matter so I’m gonna continue to live my best life ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️  They love to hate me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

@ChallengeMTV: Whose Saturday was as wild as this Gauntlet 2 party? ๐Ÿพ
- @shannanity: @ChallengeMTV OMG the memories - I was so mad I wasn’t on it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV LMFAO!! Jaw Drop!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† And then Jo called the police on herself and Adam got eliminated bc he was a douche...Lol
- @TheMarkLong: @ChallengeMTV My birthday parties are still exactly like this lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ #godfather good ole’ fun days of @ChallengeMTV
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Lol @AneesaMTV I see you ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜
- @AneesaMTV: @kailah_casillas Haha 24 and in all my glory
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV I was born in the wrong challenge era.
- @MTVBeth: @ChallengeMTV This is hilarious! Back in the day on MTV's Challenge.
@DerrickMTV: Wanna know what’s going on in the pits of @ChallengeMTV?? Stop by the #ChallengeMania PODCAST and get in the GAME!! We had @CaraMariaMTV on for a 2 Part Double Dose of MADNESS this wk. @iamkamiam_ and @MTVASHLEYBROOKE come out SWINGIN Mon and Wed ๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ˜œ https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 …
@AneesaMTV: I dare all the ladies to take their weaves out, lashes off, reverse the lipo and fat transfers, and take off the makeup.... what would y’all look like ??! Today’s beauty standards make me sick. #allnatural #idareyall #yallaintbrave
- @BritniNicol: @AneesaMTV Right!?? Team natural all day everyday. Love youuuu๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
- @AshleyMarieMTV: @AneesaMTV agree! Natural is always best. ๐Ÿ’™
- @DerrickMTV: @AneesaMTV Lashes or no lashes, Aneesa, I think you look GREAT! ๐Ÿ˜
- @Marie_TBD: @AneesaMTV Easy for you to say when you’re a natural beauty.
@shannanity: Since everyone keeps asking - Taylor Swift and I are still really good friends and we talk every now and then so stop trying to cause drama. Ok thannnks
@shannanity: How’s your day going... mines fucking great as you can see from this small sample of text thread from last night leading to this morning with the guy I WAS dating ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’€
@_ayiiia: being open about my struggles, might save someone else’s life by not feeling alone. if i can fight the mentality, so can you. it’s a daily struggle but handle it. #fightforyourself ✨
@MTVjennifer: ๐Ÿ€
@AneesaMTV: I haven’t really been drinking for the last 6 weeks or so and this morning is a reminder of why I slowed down. This hangover blows. Time to detox again. #sorryliver
@JennaCompono: Off to the gym. Stairmaster on level 10 for 1 hour, here I go again!
@JennaCompono: I literally love getting my nails done ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @shannanity I wish you were here so I could jump in your bed, drink soda, and debate our life decisions...
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @shannanity Same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@MTVCoryWharton: Humbled ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ
@TheJDeezy: I gotta say it’s super dope to see them Red Raiders I’m the sweet 16 @TexasTechMBB doing work!!!
@shannanity: Y’all I heard the juiciest of sweet tea last night and I am dieing of joy...
@ChallengeMTV: Zip lines? ✅ Repelling? ✅ Tightropes? ✅ The only thing left to do is go full Batman mode! ๐Ÿ’ช #TheChallengeVendettas is all new this Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @KyleCGShore: @ChallengeMTV It was absolutely fucking brutal!
@n_zanattaMTV: Find someone that you can never get tired of and  can keep up with you on every level and push you to the next!
@Kmorrisx: The only person in the world I fully trust is my mother. Friends for years can even prove that loyalty these days is a myth.
@CaraMariaMTV: When i come back in another life i wanna be as much of a boss as @SandraDTwine @survivorcbs #survivor
@iamkamiam_: I’m a last minute AF kinda person. Music makes such a difference in my performance.
@AneesaMTV: Don’t you hate when a person incorrectly pronounces/makes up words over and over again. There has never and will never be the word “brang” and what in the hell is “inflatuated”... like do girls burp and fart when they like you? Come on man!!!! Do better!
@Marie_TBD: I have a love/hate relationship with alcohol.
@joss_mooney: You’re welcome...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
@DerrickMTV: Dancin. Dancin. Dancin. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ #Syracuse #MarchMadness
@Kmorrisx: "@angelababicz: Why do guys insist on touching your fat stomach when you’re the little spoon???" RT That slow sucking in as u feel their arm going down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ
@ChallengeMTV: There's a lot of treasure on the line in this next challenge ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ Tune into @MTV, Tuesday at 9/8c to watch! #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: How TF is it almost 8:30 and I’m still hungover.
@Marie_TBD: On the one hand who cares and on the other hand so what?
@Marie_TBD: I am my biggest fan. LOL
@Marie_TBD: Bad b*tches unite. ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Marie_TBD: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@robyn_stahley: Watching Battle of the Seasons, and cracking up at @Marie_TBD saying, "I hope no one tries to hug me on the way out, because I will body slam them." Rob just says, "Stop." Haha.
@kailah_casillas: siren.
@Kmorrisx: “If it ain’t us.... I don’t wana know ♥️”
@Kmorrisx: I never believe rumors about people because I’ve heard so many lies about myself.
@AneesaMTV: I would like to acknowledge the beautiful fresh faced women who posted their pictures. You all are so very beautiful!
@DerrickMTV: OMG!! It’s that Battle of the Cinderella’s!! Down goes #Xavier!! #MarchMadness!!
@iamkamiam_: "@SlaterJarrell: But @iamkamiam_ is undoubtedly a badass and a fierce competitor who is not about to let anyone stop her, so I'll get over it. I am definitely #TeamKam going forward on this season. Can't wait to watch her keep killin it #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Thanks so much ๐Ÿ’•
@syrusmtv: When The OG & The Young G from #MTV GO Hard in #Cancun #Mexico for #TheRealSpringBreak #2018… https://www.instagram.com/p/BgfhmA2BOmX/ 
@MTVKathrynP: SWEET SIXTEEN HERE WE COME #MarchMadness2018 #fsu ❤️๐Ÿ’›❤️๐Ÿ’›
@HaydenPWeaver: Thank you UMBC for giving everyone in the country (besides Virginia and Kansas) something to cheer for. #MarchMadness
@MTVjennifer: i wanted to be productive today...guess i gotta be productive tomorrow๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@CodyThrive: Social media has ruined reality tv. Contestants seek fame from shows and are rarely genuine. People hoping for a 2nd show intentionally start Twitter fights to get a “rival”. It’s all so corny. I miss what all these shows used to be. That stuff was cool.
@michaeldean2_0: Haven’t been on Twitter in a hot minute and the first thing I see is beef between my cast members from @AREUTHE1 ... ahhhh I love y’all, always keeping me entertained ๐Ÿฟ
@kareem_fathalla: Side note: Alivia just beat me in every wii sport game; for once i actually feel hotheaded and bothered for the first time ๐Ÿ˜’
@Tindel10: Alcohol can be great and have it’s moments, but I def see how it ruins so many lives, causes deaths, increases rapes, starts so many fights, cheating, ruins family’s, and relationships. It’s insane to me how bad of a drug it is.

@ChallengeMTV: To advance to The Czech Republic and move one step closer to The Finals, these Challengers will have to give it 110% ๐Ÿ’ช #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ‘‘NEW PODCAST!๐Ÿ‘‘ QUEEN KAM @iamkamiam_) joins me & @DerrickMTV on today’s #ChallengeMania to explain just when #KillaKam kicks in, her & @Bruce_Lee85, whether she’s Team ๐ŸŒ & how it felt to take out TWO mercenaries on @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-29-kam-williams-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@DJMelReeves: I have a red wine hangover right now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ my head is killing me. Staying in bed for the next week thanks to @RachRhodes_
@M3LSegall: Idea: A season of @ChallengeMTV called “fan favorites” where people are paired up with some of their biggest fans. Bad luck to @BritniNicol bc I’m a baby who is scared of everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@Kmorrisx: I bloody love Monday’s ♥️ .....
@KyleCGShore: "@shame29: Accidental resembled @KyleCGShore from the @ChallengeMTV while doing drag. what do you think @CaraMariaMTV? #thechallenge#mtv " RT Hahahahahahahahaha This is incredible! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@CaraMariaMTV: My only enemy is me. And even i cant stop me.  https://instagram.com/p/BgfQmMuF1fS/ 
@iammikeyp: I fucking love these two. @kailah_casillas @scheana #girlfriend #bestfriend #squasgoals
@ChallengeMTV: Will Kam use her grenade on Cara Maria again? Find out on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas TOMORROW at 9/8c, and stay tuned to see these two baddies on The Challenge: After-The-Show at 11/10c! ๐Ÿ”ฅ 
@blacuesta: I have 0 tolerance lately. Beware.
@blacuesta: Hey girls so when someone takes a pic of you and you see those huge blocks of white makeup under ur eyes but decide to post the pic anyway well...we can all see it hehe idk if u see it or think we cant but it’s scaring the children
@CaraMariaMTV: If @iamkamiam_  earns another grenade... who SHOULD she give it to? What would YOU do? Tell her who and why! ๐Ÿ’ฃ @ChallengeMTV  https://instagram.com/p/BghDvDrFMMw/ 
@BritniNicol: I’m in a New Yorkkkk state of mind๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต  I better see you guys there๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ: https://www.eventsprout.com/event/challenge-throwdown-newyork …
@KendalSheppard: Oh hey! Look what I found! ๐Ÿ˜€ #Roadrules #Campuscrawl then #TheChallenge back when it was just #RWvsRR
@ChallengeMTV: There's plenty of "treasure" on the line as we get closer and closer to The Finals. Check out this sneak from an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, on TOMORROW at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Lol...the @BurgerKing love from @BradFiorenza...Whopper wit Chz plz
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Who’s drowning? Who’s not swimming? Who has balls? Who’s mad? Who is here to fcuken compete?
@ChallengeMTV: I'm excited for this next one! We're bringing in @Bruce_Lee85 and @laurelstucky to The Challenge: After-The-Show! Do you have any questions or dares for them? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: Everybody needs motivation....here's a look at mine.
@shandathapanda: I have truly been living my best worst life.
@ChallengeMTV: Another challenge that's made for me ๐Ÿ‘ Tune into @MTV tomorrow at 9/8c to watch! #TheChallengeVendettas
@TrishelleC: "@bharmon0504: They don’t want ppl n their 30s & 40s bc they need hot ppl, hookups, fights, & parties. But can we make the next challenge rw vs rr, 40 vs 20 (age), rw champs vs rr champs, rw challengers vs road rules challengers. Jus one season take out dating shows." RT WHAT?! 30 and 40 year olds aren’t hot anymore?!  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I’ll agree on the hook up thing but I still like to party
@kailah_casillas: ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’ญ
@n_zanattaMTV: In case you’re wondering I’m on that diet where all I do is eat. ๐Ÿ˜
@HaydenPWeaver: So if the rumors are true that my all time favorite challenge cast member is finally back for season 32 then I’m pretty pissed I didn’t get invited simply so I could get my ass kicked in an elimination by that person.

CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: It's "sink, or sink" on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss it TONIGHT at 9/8c!
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV I honestly did the best I could , but I told you guys I can’t swim ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: TFW when you remember it's Challenge Day ๐Ÿ˜ Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 9/8c to watch an all new episode! #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: It's Challenge day!!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: It’s Tuesday again,  so you know what that means ๐Ÿ˜ผ @CaraMariaMTV
@TheOriginalDre_: Happy @ChallengeMTV Tuesday everyone‼️ I can’t wait for tonight’s episode of #TheChallengeVendettas - I’m glad the Challenge fandom has brought some great friends into my life๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ❤️ @alexisxonicole @orihginaljose @kelsie_urbanek @BigTymers228
@MTVjennifer: 100% struggling to get up today๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ด
@DerrickMTV: Hey look!! It’s The (Don’t) Care Bears!! Whaddup @t_raines!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ NEW #ChallengeMania PODCAST feat @iamkamiam_ - “Adventures w/ DAMN KAM?!?!” went up yesterday!! ๐Ÿš˜ “Bible Verses w/ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE” will be available TOMORROW!! ๐Ÿท  @SHOTOFYAGER co-hosts! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 …
@CamilaMTV: Happy first day of spring! ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ
@CHEYnotShy: so proud of Ryder..she killed her BabyGap shoot today ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I love being able to do this with her
@CHEYnotShy: I need learn to be one of those diy moms lol I’m too lazy to be all crafty
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽ™We’ve had a lot of great interviews on #ChallengeMania. Few that were THIS good took place on the way to the dentist. In fact, none did. KAM (@iamkamiam_ ) walks me & @DerrickMTV through her journey from @AREUTHE1 to @ChallengeMTV Rookie of the Year๐Ÿฅ‡ https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000406798723 …
@Bruce_Lee85: Attn: Challenge Fans pray for us 3 tonight @iamkamiam_ @MTV_NellyT #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚
- @iamkamiam_: @Bruce_Lee85 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ I told yo ass not to jump in that water without a life vest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚smh
@KendalSheppard: Just so we're clear.. I am NOT on Twitter to attract attention to my IG to become a sexual object/be on TV.  I have NEVER been a basic follower and I won't start now. I'm a mom with values and standards, and if you think I'm here to please you.. unfollow me now. Thanks.
@kailah_casillas: Wishing i was in Miami this weekend for #Ultra20 ๐Ÿ˜• @ultra
@kailah_casillas: Jumping into a new episode of the @ChallengeMTV like .... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Don't miss this BOMBSHELL on The Challenge: After-The-Show TONIGHT at 11/10c, after a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ’ฅ
@MTVDevinWalker: On the lookout for that all new The Challenge, on tonight at 9pm on MTV. #letsgo #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@WestonBergmann: @ThatCoral I’ve got the whole box set. Get on a plane and come binge with me. We’ll pig out and hurl insults at the men. Then we’ll get drunk and mean tweet our enemies.
@ChallengeMTV: TFW a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas starts in 1 hour ๐Ÿ˜ Tune into @MTV at 9/8c to watch! ๐Ÿ‘€
@DevynSimone: "@cochinera: @DevynSimone Undefeated elimination queen! Come back on the show to have Cara, Laurel, and Emily SHAKING in their boots ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜" RT Hahaha I love your love but I’m a smarter player than I that. I’d have them on my team not as my opponents. I play to win (3rd place) ๐Ÿ˜‚


AS THEY SAW IT: "Help Me Rhonda" 
@ChallengeMTV: An all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas starts NOW on @MTV! Tune in and tweet along ๐Ÿ‘€
@iamkamiam_: “Grenade Queen” ๐Ÿ‘‘
@ChallengeMTV: Kailah's not buying it ๐Ÿ˜’ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her looking away)
@ChallengeMTV: Me literally any time someone mentions food ๐Ÿ˜‹ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Leroy - "HUNGRY")
@EmilyDEldridge: Nothing like food to motivate the Challengers  #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Kam throws ANOTHER grenade Cara's way ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Cara's reaction)
@n_zanattaMTV: Are you guys ready to swim?!?!? What are your thoughts on this challenge?!?
@iamkamiam_: Another useless grenade for me ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Nelson has a message for Natalie ๐Ÿ–• #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him flipping the bird)
@ChallengeMTV: When the person with a grenade ends up throwing it at themself ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of face reactions of Natalie, Nicole, Devin and Nelson)
@ChallengeMTV: You know what's real close to a grenade? CANNON BALL ๐Ÿ’ฃ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Brad going in)
@n_zanattaMTV: Here we go with excuses you’re not drowning, you just can’t get it done! Boom ๐Ÿคฃ she did though!
@DerrickMTV: "@SHOTOFYAGER: I’m sorry, #TheChallengeVendettas, I can suspend disbelief with the best of them (I’m a wrestling fan) but don’t try to get me to believe that this savage, @BradFiorenza 2.0 is actually thinking of putting @BurgerKing in his body. ๐Ÿ”…" RT Eventually @BurgerKing becomes a cuisine Scott....as does pizza. Grenades on YOU, Scott!
@ChallengeMTV: "@Itslluna: Ended a date early so that I could come home and watch @ChallengeMTV. #ThisIsWhyImSingle #Priorities" RT Find you someone who understands how important Tuesday nights are fam!
@BrianaAlejandro: "Shut up losers!" @Bruce_Lee85 always has me in tears ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@MichaelBaby18: #TheChallengeVendettas @Bruce_Lee85 “Shut up losers”  “I wanna fight one of them”  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Me:
@iamkamiam_: My most embarrassing challenge EVER! Why didn’t anyone teach me how to swim ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@iamkamiam_: When 3 people on your team had to get saved ๐Ÿ˜ฉ not just me !
@ChallengeMTV: SOMEONE GET HER! ๐ŸŠ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Good game, good effort ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Devin - "Participation trophies all around.")
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Yeahhh we can call it that ๐Ÿ’‹
@ChallengeMTV: And we all know what happened the last time Zach and Tony made a promise to someone ๐Ÿ”ช #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Zach - "I promise.")
@iamkamiam_: I put in the work , it would’ve been nice to get carried like the other rookies though . Nothing comes free ! I’d always rather #EarnMyStripes #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: In hindsight Leroy’s swimming has improved believe it or not ๐ŸŠ‍♂️ #TheChallengeVendettas @Bruce_Lee85
- @Bruce_Lee85: @t_raines33 Thanks brotha ✊๐Ÿฟ
@ChallengeMTV: Elimination? Been there, done that. Won every time ๐Ÿ™„ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kam's reaction upon her being voted in again)
@ChallengeMTV: When people ask me how I see myself ๐Ÿ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Tony, Zach and Brad entering message parlor with Tony wearing a crown)
@iamkamiam_: Prepare for the worst at ALL times . You’re NEVER safe in the challenge house . #TheChallengeVendettas
@n_zanattaMTV: "@MTV: @chrstnisamazing @JustJem24 and 2 others clearly not! #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Woah woahhh woahhh I know what I’m doing those are my boys ;)
@DerrickMTV: #TheChallengeVendettas: Promises ๐Ÿ’”
@iamkamiam_: "@Breathe_Karla: Lmfao my girl Kam ain’t ever gonna enjoy her grenade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ @iamkamiam_ #TheChallengeVendettas" RT ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Congratulations, you played yourself ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Jemmye)
@ChallengeMTV: Tony is the king of The Troika! ๐Ÿ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him putting on crown at the Inquisiton table)
@ChallengeMTV: Me watching this Inquisition rn ๐Ÿธ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Tony eating his food)
@n_zanattaMTV: "@spicy_unicorn01: I think it's fucked up how the guys didnt let @n_zanattaMTV in on the troika. She been doing well on every challenge! #challengevendettas" RT I trust the guys it’s alright they wanted to feel like men in the fast cars I gave it to them ๐Ÿ˜˜
@ChallengeMTV: What goes around, comes around ๐Ÿ˜‰ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Tony winking)
@iamkamiam_: Definitely felt discouraged going into my 3rd elimination . WHY ME? #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Who are you rooting for in this elimination!? ๐ŸŽ‰ #TheChallengeVendettas  POLL: Natalie 28% / Kam 72%   7,035 votes
@iamkamiam_: This elimination clearly wasn’t built for someone like ME. Def built for someone smaller , like a gymnast maybe ? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: The moment I doubted myself , I snapped out of it and told myself I’m NOT a quitter and to never give up ! See what happens when you change your state of mind ? #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: 3-0 ! #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: I still can’t believe I won ! This was one of my proudest moments !
@iamkamiam_: Once again I beat the odds !
@DerrickMTV: DAMN KAM?!?! ๐Ÿ™Œ @iamkamiam_  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @DerrickMTV ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ✨
@iamkamiam_: Beating two mercenaries didn’t feel as good as this WIN! I know the odds were against me every time but I feel like these odds were against me the most ! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: 3-0 in elimination! Yas, girl! ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Kam - "Rookie of the Year, Lil Bish!")
@iamkamiam_: Rookie of the year . ๐Ÿ‘‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: I want everyone to know that even when the odds are against you , NEVER give up ! You won’t fail . I’m a living testimony ! Blessed ๐Ÿ’•
@ChallengeMTV: TFW TJ says he likes you ☺️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kyle's reaction)
@DerrickMTV: Did @tjlavin just say BURPEES on @ChallengeMTV?! Yeah it’s def a new era. Lol. #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Hold up wait a minute , y’all thought I was finished? #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: When Kam doesn't throw her grenade at you for once ๐Ÿ™ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Cara's reaction)
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you think has the best shot at winning it all? ๐Ÿ’ฐ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿค”
@ChallengeMTV: Is it Tony's Time? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him running through the city in the time trial)
@ChallengeMTV: Kyle would be me doing these challenges ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "I'm f___ing scared man. It's terrifying!")
@ChallengeMTV: This firefighter definitely has a fire inside of her ๐Ÿ”ฅ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Nicole ziplining and enjoying herself)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV If anything comes out of this I hope I made y’all proud!
@iamkamiam_: I’m so blessed to make it this far . ๐Ÿ’•
@ChallengeMTV: Jemmye telling herself that she won't die is everything ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "You will not die.")
@aellix_: When @t_raines33 caught @n_zanattaMTV ... #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♂️ ๐Ÿ’—
@ChallengeMTV: Who will win and go to the Czech Republic, and who will lose and go straight home? Find out on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, next Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@ChallengeMTV: There's only one episode left before The Finals! Don't miss it, next Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas

AFTER SHOW, AFTER HOURS & WEDNESDAY AFTER 
@ChallengeMTV: No need to beg! You get to hang out with Kam and Cara Maria on The Challenge: After-The-Show tonight at 11/10c. #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ˜œ
@iamkamiam_: Don’t forget to tune into the Aftershow tonight at 11pm ! #TheChallengeVendettas
@DevynSimone: Tomorrow is supposed to be cold as hell ๐Ÿ˜, but don’t worry, @WendyWilliams and I have enough hot ☕️ to keep you warm for a week. I’ll be back on the Wendy Show tomorrow. Tune in for an all new Inside Scoop! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
@ChallengeMTV: Friend or foe? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค” Tune in to @MTV now for The Challenge: After-The-Show to find out! #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: This game changes people , but it will never change me . ๐Ÿ’•
@iamkamiam_: To BE the best , you have to BEAT the best .
@JustinaMusic: Tune in to @TRL late night to catch me & these beauties on @MTV NOW❗️๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿšจ❤️๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’‹ #TRL #MTV #JustinaValentine
@MTVDerek: Lol at that the team choosing #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@iamkamiam_: Anybody else want my gift ? Lol
@iamkamiam_: Killa Kam vs Karma Maria #armwrestle
@iamkamiam_: My strength surprises me , everytime ! ❤️
@tylersemicolon: Random thoughts: Take all of the wannabe @MTV personalities who are begging to be on @ChallengeMTV and put them in a March Madness style 64-person seeded bracket. Winner gets nothing I just wana see bishes cry
@MTVjennifer: i just watched @ChallengeMTV finally...& like...wait seriously thooo...the swimming?! c’mon guys! side note though i was a lifeguard๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Steven_Plummer2: It’s #TheChallengeVendettas time!
@BillSimmons: Now that a 16-seed beat a 1-seed, the biggest sports miracle left for us is obviously Leroy winning The Challenge - and I’m ready.
- @Bruce_Lee85: @BillSimmons ๐Ÿ˜Ž I’m ready too .. and we gotta do a podcast soon Brotha ✊๐Ÿฟ
@TheAllanAguirre: Natalie has been a far better physical player than Kailah this season. One of the weird things that I never expected to see.
@Steven_Plummer2: Let’s go Kam! #TheChallengeVendettas
@CohenBrian_: Tbh it’s been hard to pay attention to anything after knowing Leroy will have to dig back into the YouTube clips this season to relearn how to swim #TheChallengeVendettas
@Itslluna: This episode is too stressful ๐Ÿ˜ฐ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Steven_Plummer2: What a cliffhanger! #TheChallengeVendettas
@BigTymers228: I Was Watching @iamkamiam_ On The Challenge Tonight I Ain't Gonna Lie I Was Scared & Thought She Was Gonna Lose But Thank God Kam Won Tonight & Is Still In The Game. I Hope She Goes Further In The Game Including The Final. I Picked Her As My Rookie Of The Year Prior To The
@tjlavin: On location these days.. Pretty relaxed haha
@TheAllanAguirre: Kailah's season has been incredibly similar to Cory's on Invasion. There were a lot of expectations, and all they did was disappoint. However, they still remain in the game despite what seems like a bad social and physical game.
@CSUGradAkirk: Nelly is a smart dude he knows natalie is fake af #challengevendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: Since Bananas left tony and Zach are running this game  it’s just so weird that these girls are letting them #challengevendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: For Alicia Nelson britni  and every person that Natalie has screwed over on her two reality shows  you guys got karma back to her #challengevendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: I think that was Kam’s most impressive victory in the ring she took down quite arguably the strongest performing female of the season #challengevendettas

@ChallengeMTV: Does Tony finally have what it takes to win #TheChallengeVendettas? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘‘ The vet is proving to be a serious contender: http://on.mtv.com/2DJkMvT 
@JazMTV: Just watched last nights episode of #TheChallengeVendettas first off what the hell ladies!! Why ohh why wouldn’t y’all tell the boys piss off this is girl elimination, girl Troika! Dont ever put your fate in a mans hand they jack off with them! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
@SHOTOFYAGER: We had to go pig, I mean big, for our THIRTIETH EPISODE of #ChallengeMania so today’s show w/ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE & #Hamlet is 100 MIN LONG!๐ŸทHopefully that will tide ‘em over for the rest of the week, @DerrickMTV! ๐ŸŒจIf you’re snowed in, stay safe & enjoy! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000407023038 …
- @DerrickMTV: @SHOTOFYAGER Go PIG, or GO HOME!! ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ
@Bruce_Lee85: "@MrCleanSmitty: New ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ on the way with my family @Bruce_Lee85 ... stay tuned!!! #WhoGotNextFilms #MTV #BarbershopTalk #ShopTalk @MTV " RT When you’re in your own lane, there’s no traffic!! Let’s gooooo ✊๐Ÿฟ
@ChallengeMTV: After Brad's grenade landed in Kyle's lap, Kyle's wrath landed in Brad's ๐Ÿ”ช Watch last night's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas NOW on @MTV.com!

@TayloriasSecret: Is it just me or does Netflix not have anything to watch rn and we’re all just watching friends over and over again
@WendyWilliams: Tori & Dean may be headed for divorce and @DevynSimone has the inside scoop. Keep watching: http://www.wendyshow.com/episodes/ 
@tjlavin: "@mike_grosek: @t_raines33 @tjlavin I’ve been watching this whole season and have yet to see any bias.  I have to say this  is one of the best seasons yet! https://twitter.com/desafuye/status/976511270378762240 … " RT Thanks man. That guys just hating w not one leg to stand on. I’m down there debate and put up for the production because I know how careful and serious we take that.. Screw that guy
@v_cakes: The #troika sucks, imo. Too much control of the game, & way too male-dominant. 1 troika inclusive of males & females is worse than "the inner circle" days. #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_Candice: Ommmmmgggggggg I can't believe what I just watched ๐Ÿ™ˆ. #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: Boogie: "I dont wanna be the spoiler alert but mommy Kam be close to Leroy, I think she has a crush on him". 
@MTV_Candice: Of course the main people that can't swim are black ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: Wooooooow @NataliaNegrotti fucked @MTV_NellyT over again..... Didn't surprise me one bit. #TheChallengeVendettas
@SHOTOFYAGER: Not sure if you guys keep track at home but...tomorrow’s #ChallengeMania w/ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE as our guest is Episode ️⃣️⃣‼️Hard to believe how much fun @DerrickMTV & I have had since this past Nov. Only going to keep getting bigger & better & it’s thanks to YOU ALL!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@SHOTOFYAGER: Today’s #ChallengeMania has it all; laughs, insight, heart, books, #RealWorld, @ChallengeMTV #Invasion & #Dirty30, #TheChallengeVendettas, @hbarfield13 & #HAMLET! @DerrickMTV & I had a lot of fun w/ @MTVASHLEYBROOKE 
@ChallengeMTV: 3 - 0 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Rewatch the latest episode of #TheChallengeVendettas NOW on @MTV.com!
@WestonBergmann: My dog just had the opportunity to meet a police dog, but instead chose to walk the other way with a look on his face like, ‘oh shit, act cool - it’s the police.’
@MTVjennifer: i remember back in like june/july i was interviewed for a show that was going to be something like “life after the cameras” that didn’t end up working out. now that i have so many more mtv friends in the area now, that idea of a show would be so fun๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@IamAdamKuhn: Hard to believe the Austin Bomber lived less than 5 minutes from me. Happy that he’s finally gone.
@ChallengeChatt1: Post-episode 12 Power Rankings for the girls  1) @n_zanattaMTV - another episode; another challenge win   2) @iamkamiam_ - she’s proved herself w/ a 3-0 elimination record   3) @CaraMariaMTV - has been quiet, but managed to dodge grenades   #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeChatt1: Post-episode 12 Power Rankings for the guys:  1) @t_raines33 - he’s been impressive week in & week out   2) @ZNichols15 - he’s turned it up a notch in recent weeks   3) @MTVDevinWalker - on winning team again this week and still owns biggest elimination win   #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: ๐Ÿ’ญ kinda wanna work out, kinda want Chinese food  ๐Ÿ’ญ


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, things are now getting down to the nitty gritty on this season of Vendettas, and at least this season is going along swiftly and quickly compared to what we had last season. We saw a stacked team of good swimmers outclass some bad swimmers, but feelings were a bit too at odds with the men having too much control in ladies' elimination week, which ultimately sees Kam beat Natalie for a 3-0 mark in the ring. And this last challenge in Spain takes a cue from the Tour de France in an individual time trial determine who gets left behind as the next stop is the Czech Republic, and Zach and Nicole are already in. We'll have more on all of this when we delve into the Strategy Room on Tuesday.


#DCExtraTime
A VEGAS REUNION

Two years ago last Saturday, Real World: Go Big or Go Home starring Kailah and one who we saw on Dirty 30 last year, Ammo, premiered on St. Patrick's Day, the third time that the OG of reality TV made it to the place where adult fantasies come to life: Las Vegas. During that season, this site offered a look back at that first time when the show made its way to Sin City... a most memorable season in so many retrospects.
   One of those who was part of that iconic cast was Arissa Hill: she formed a lifelong bond with fellow roommate Irulan, got into a fight with a bystander in a Vegas club and had an awkward meeting with her dad when he flew into town for her birthday. There was also that time when she received some surprise news from back home in Boston: as she was out west, police issued a warrant for her arrest after she got into a fight with her neighbors before moving into the 28th floor suite at the Palms. Also memorable was the time where she and roommate Frank Roessler got into a tiff where, in a phone conversation he had with friend, he called her "the black b!tch" of the house, and where there was an instance where she had the door of the confessional being slammed in her face.
   Yesterday (as this is posted on March 24), Arissa and Frank got to meet for the first time since the Real World Awards Bash in 2008 on the occasion of the show's 20th season in Hollywood. Though there is no visual proof of them meeting (unlike our story featuring him and one of those he beat in the infamous Gauntlet III finale as part of the Rookies team, Adam King of the Veterans team), below is her  from Twitter.

 ♣  @MissArissa
"So I just had lunch with Frank Roessler from my cast @ Lamico. We haven't seen each other in 10 odd years. I can't even begin to describe how happy I was to see him. Genuinely happy to know he is doing well & Excited to hear about his life. Those 6 are like my siblings... some I like more than others... But at the end of the day, it's weird how we are bonded for life because of that... and there is this part of me that is ALWAYS gonna have a deep love for them because of it... Living on the 28th floor of the Palms was some wild shit... and sometimes I even forget I did that... ( weird huh-? since it was such a big part of my life)
   Oh! I forgot one of the best parts- you know we were CRYING ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญover the 'confessional door'  incident...? Y'all have no idea how happy i am that Twitter or any social media was not around back then... I would have DIED. And not from laughter like I did today...
   I remember the first time I ran into Trishelle... I was living in L.A. for mad years & we never ran into each other... one night I was at the Magic Castle, and I felt this heat on the side of my face like I was being stared at... I looked up & saw her. I was IMMEDIATELY giddy & then I hear her say 'Riss-?' I was like :SQUEE๐Ÿค—  I wonder if any of the other cast of #TheRealWorld feel like this... especially the old schoolers. Do you get geeked to see your people's or do y'all still hold grudges from 100 years ago? Anyway, Frank thinks I should do my own podcast. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿคท‍♀️"

Arissa, Frank and the rest of the cast were filming that iconic 12th season at this time back in winter & spring 2002, and it was at this time where 'Riss was struggling to keep warm in an unusually cool Vegas as an outdoor waiter at the beginning of pool season. But those are vivid memories of a season that changed the game for Real World and set the table for the big time drama that MTV reality series have, which continues to this day. For more on that memorable season, check out our In-Depth longform on Real World Las Vegas at this link.



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Later tonight, what happens when a lady best known for holding a funeral for her beloved wig makes her way to the stage of one of the media industry's power players? Find out the answer to that here after the final night of the Ultra Music Festival as Kaskade, David Guetta, Above & Beyond and a surprise special guest take the stage in Miami, going on right now on DCNOW @DC408DxNow. See you there, and talk to you here in a bit.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).