Sunday, March 4, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Vendettas - "Baskets of Deplorables"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

You all have just enjoyed the Oscars on this Sunday Funday -- and all the envelopes got it all right this time, but now the party is just getting started if you're lucky enough to still be up here at the end of your weekend, as we now bring you the Pulse of The Challenge Vendettas for this week's show.
   Last week -- or last night here, we saw Dirty 30 finalists Jordan, Tori and Derrick, and alum Aneesa invade Spain as the Mercenaries... and while the only one to escape this surprise invasion was Queen Kam, the showstopping moment so far of this season came from Mr. Bulldog himself, as he faced off against Joss in a pulse-pounding elimination battle that saw the veteran take out the win. And the week's challenge saw Leroy get taken to the hospital after a nasty fall when they went car hopping above the sea.
   The end of that episode saw Kam vote in Marie to save herself, and this week the loyalty of the first AYTO Season 5'er to win an elimination is being put into question. However, it's the humiliating performance of one player that may cost her the game when she finds herself in something that you'll likely find next to the washer and dryer in your house. And with what happened two years ago in front of them still fresh in his mind, we may find ourselves heading towards another titanic battle between the champ and an upstart.

You'll find out what happens here with how the cast saw this past week's episode ahead, plus yet another Twitter beef that's worthy of making some popcorn and watching it unfold in your timeline. And afterwards, those who delighted us on the sand in Florida meets passes the torch to those who, after one episode, has done the same on the snow... we'll have their meeting on ExtraTime.
   All of that is ahead on the Pulse of The Challenge... and thanks for staying up for us.


AS THEY SAW IT: "Baskets of Deplorables" 
@ChallengeMTV: LET'S GOOOO! An all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
@t_raines33: It's showtime!!! #TheChallengeVendettas  @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: This is how @kailah_casillas and @Marie_TBD felt after @iamkamiam_ voted Marie into elimination ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of football player getting hit by a blindside hit)
@ChallengeMTV: Would you have done what Kam did if you were in her position? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Save yourself first.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: When you walk away from an argument and hear someone say something under their breath ๐Ÿ™ƒ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Natalie)
@iamkamiam_: Who side she on ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: When someone wants to make a deal but there's nothing in it for you ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Bananas)
@iamkamiam_: My face better not be on that screen ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: It's that point in the game where everyone is starting to squirm and trying to save their self anyway they can ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@iamkamiam_: Thank you Nelson @MTV_NellyT ! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’• #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: “Nuke the middle room” —— might not be the best idea when there are some strong players that live in that room ๐Ÿ‘€ just sayin.
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas ☕️๐Ÿธ
@ChallengeMTV: It's a battle of will power right now. Who's it gonna be!? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Natalie and Nelson staring at each other)
@Marie_TBD: Gotta love when @MTV_NellyT comments about thinking. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD I’ve seen it tho! So I’m not watching I’m kinda guessing what’s going on ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
@sashakrew: Nelson vouching for kam, king! #TheChallengeVendettas
@StraightLoonz: @MTV_NellyT Respect for standing up for yourself against Bananas and Natalie #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: "@alexis_19xx: Me because @Kmorrisx finally isn't in the Inquisition " RT Hahaha I mean I have 1 day off from no drinking wine, pigging out and packing up my shit ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: From handshakes to earthquakes. Nuke em! @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@t_raines33: @MTV_NellyT holding his own in this troika....let's see if it pays off ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: When you win the challenge and make a deal with 2/3 of The Troika but still end up in The Inquisition ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Cara reacting)
@n_zanattaMTV: At least I look good thanks for the back rub T... Jemmeye couldn’t have said it any better...batter up!
@iamkamiam_: I got my friends back ๐Ÿ’•  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Well this seems familiar........ #heavyhitters @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Kailah: "I never used the word 'alliance.'"   Also Kailah: "My biggest three guy allies..." ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her with that quote)
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV Hahahahaha I never said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jk maybe I did.
@JustJem24: So at this point in the game every girl has either seen the inquisition or been voted into elimination except one..... Me ๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @ChallengeMTV: @JustJem24 Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
@t_raines33: @kailah_casillas right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@n_zanattaMTV: I’m not going to sit here and lie... we all have a pecking order. I had to protect that room!  Sorry not sorry #challengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: Nicole just asked me how to spell pecking. @n_zanattaMTV
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD Meanwhile, Nicole's list of allies includes... ๐Ÿ“ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Bananas - "Nicole's allied with the bus driver, the cleaning lady, the dog walker")
@ChallengeMTV: Meanwhile, Nicole's list of allies includes... ๐Ÿ“ #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Save my girl! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  #TheChallengeVendettas
@n_zanattaMTV: @iamkamiam_ way to throw me in Shes the strongest one get rid of her ๐Ÿคฃ jerk!
- @iamkamiam_: @n_zanattaMTV Stop ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I though you sent me into my first elim ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@CaraMariaMTV: I just came for the food. #troika #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @ChallengeMTV: @CaraMariaMTV Get voted into The Inquisition, eat like a Queen. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Kmorrisx: @CaraMariaMTV Legit my favourite part of being voted in every time. I got fed good ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: @n_zanattaMTV you know I love you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’• #TheChallengeVendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @iamkamiam_ Nothing but love for you.. it’s all good ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @iamkamiam_: @n_zanattaMTV I know ! ๐Ÿ’•
@ChallengeMTV: We got a puzzle, people, and @n_zanattaMTV is NOT happy! ๐Ÿค“ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of the puzzle set)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I wouldn’t want it any other way ughhh ohhh where’s my biggest fan supporting me though ๐Ÿ˜’
@Marie_TBD: “I know she’s crazy, but she’s smart.” - @iamkamiam_  LMAO @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD @iamkamiam_ I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @Marie_TBD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•
@ChallengeMTV: All things considered, who would you vote into this elimination? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: Break up the Dolphins huh ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฌ noted. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @iamkamiam_ Right.
@CaraMariaMTV: MY NAME IS CARA MARIA @MTV_NellyT GODDAMNIT! Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTV_NellyT: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV I’m sorry ๐Ÿ˜, here you go ๐Ÿฉ
@kailah_casillas: Lol @MTV_NellyT never says @CaraMariaMTV name right ๐Ÿ˜‚
@TheAllanAguirre: Lmaooo. Y'all were over it @Marie_TBD @iamkamiam_ @kailah_casillas
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @TheAllanAguirre Kam: “This Bitch”  Marie:”This Bitch”  Kaila:” This Bitch”
- @kailah_casillas: @TheAllanAguirre my girls.
@CaraMariaMTV: Thanks. But I don’t actually train for them. There’s no way to train for them. I’ve just learned to become more calm under pressure which helps a lot
@Kmorrisx: My favourite most best experience of the challenge was 100% @Marie_TBD being a basket case .... it sums her up in 1 ๐Ÿฅ‡ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Haha I’m guna sleep so I just wanted to share my favourite part of my vendettas memory ๐Ÿคพ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@n_zanattaMTV: "@davisson_alicia: Who would win a puzzle Challenge @n_zanattaMTV  or @DerrickMTV ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคท" RT Hahah I don’t know maybe you can answe lol
@ChallengeMTV: No matter what, The Dolphins will lose a member tonight ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฌ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kailah and Marie)
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’•
@Marie_TBD: When @NataliaNegrotti said @kailah_casillas name... @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Again. Didn’t know we had beef @BritniNicol  LOL
@Marie_TBD: “I won’t need a grenade because I’m going to blow this house up myself.” ๐ŸŽค @ChallengeMTV
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD Queen  (GIF of quote above)
@Marie_TBD: LMAO.
@ChallengeMTV: Marie and that basket for Rivals IV? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her just getting out of it)
@Marie_TBD: My shoe literally tied itself into the basket. Typical. @ChallengeMTV
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD Omg...
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV HahHahahahah ok you got me here.
@MTVDevinWalker: "Think thin" @t_raines33 ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @t_raines33: @MTVDevinWalker It's all mental lol
- @ChallengeMTV: @t_raines33 This reads like a nutrition bar wrapper ๐Ÿ˜‚
#TheChallengeVendettas
@DerrickMTV: Daaaamn!!! I thought @MTVBananas and @kailah_casillas were homies 4 life after #TheChallengeXXX?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ  #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ”ช
@ChallengeMTV: WTF? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas (GIF: Cara - "Yay! Kailah wins! I'd never thought I'd be saying that.")
@iamkamiam_: Kailah will def use that grenade wisely! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Guess who's got a grenadeeee ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kailah being delighted at the prospect of what's coming)
- @ChallengeMTV: @kailah_casillas I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@ChallengeMTV: Which grenade would you choose? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: FINALLY MADE IT!!!! Lets see what’s in store for us tonight๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: To all my supporters, there’s a lot more that you didn’t see. I promise. Hope I left you laughing. I won’t let me legacy get locked away in a basket.. I promise. @ChallengeMTV #teamkailah @kailah_casillas #dolphinsunite @iamkamiam_ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @iamkamiam_: @Marie_TBD ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’•
- @DerrickMTV: @Marie_TBD WTF is a Dolphin?!
- @iamkamiam_: @DerrickMTV Where have you been ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @DerrickMTV: @iamkamiam_ Apparently not in the ocean?! ๐Ÿคท‍♂️
- @iamkamiam_: @DerrickMTV ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @MTV: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV and 2 others   we stan Marie #TheChallengeVendettas
@kailah_casillas: This makes me sad. But, it was a nice little run we had Marie. Love ya sis ♥️✊๐Ÿผ
@kailah_casillas: I felt all the love from everyone during that elimination ๐Ÿ’•
@t_raines33: Congrats to my lil' sis of The Challenge @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ now let's make some waves with that grenade! #TheChallengeVendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @t_raines33 time to turn this game upside down ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@ChallengeMTV: I don't think either Natalie or Kailah believe a word coming out of the other's mouth ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Kailah listening)
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howww
@Marie_TBD: "@KUWONOPE: i hate seeing @Marie_TBD go home ๐Ÿ™„ #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Just another walk of shame on my belt.. never stopped me from walking again .... ๐Ÿ˜
@Bruce_Lee85: The Fake hug @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kailah_casillas: @Bruce_Lee85 Lol awko- ๐ŸŒฎ
@KikiMTV: Why wasn’t @WinterBreakHM on when I was on @MTV That would have been perfecttttt for me! ๐Ÿ‚❄️
@Jilly_ashley: COME ON @kailah_casillas !! You got this girl!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: LEE IS BACK ๐Ÿ™Œ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him running into the arena)
@iamkamiam_: Finally some good news! Welcome back @Bruce_Lee85 ☺️ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ Is this episode where we have our first kiss? ๐Ÿค”
- @iamkamiam_: @Bruce_Lee85 Nah they didn’t air that ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Bruce_Lee85: Guess who’s back #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ✊๐Ÿฟ
- @ChallengeMTV: @Bruce_Lee85 LEEEEE! Welcome back, brother ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @CaraMariaMTV: @Bruce_Lee85 Did you get a “note” from the doctor to let you come play? ๐Ÿง
- @Bruce_Lee85: @CaraMariaMTV Lmaooo .. sure did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@iamkamiam_: How do I sign up for the stilts and bubbles again ๐Ÿ‘€  #TheChallengeVendettas
- @ChallengeMTV: @iamkamiam_ I CAN'T ๐Ÿ˜‚
@CaraMariaMTV: TRUST NO ONE. IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER. WHAT THE SHIT!! I literally cant. I cant. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@n_zanattaMTV: This should be interesting, I can’t walk in heals but I’m about to give this a go!!! Let’s do it who’s excited?!
- @iamkamiam_: @n_zanattaMTV Lemme see ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @n_zanattaMTV: @iamkamiam_ Hahahaha ahhhh heyyy I gotta get the Nike’s off and put some red bottoms on ๐Ÿคฃ
@Bruce_Lee85: "@TheSteamer: TJ: “I have an announcement to make..... Leroy is back”.  Me: <Pumps fist>" RT Thanks brotha.. I appreciate it
@kailah_casillas: In the words of @MTVASHLEYBROOKE... there’s a lot of “poli-dicking” going on this season #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @mtvrrdarrell: @kailah_casillas Poli-dicking, and a whole lot of ass kissing every episode ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ #Vendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Soccer on stilts? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Devin - "This is gonna be hilarious and awesome.")
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Seems pretty safe too. Completely safe. Like no one gonna bust a knee n get taken out on a stretcher or anything.
@kailah_casillas: What grenade should I use? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
@MTVDevinWalker: Well this getting interesting... @ChallengeMTV #vendettas
@ChallengeMTV: We all know Kailah's history with picking teams and orders ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her writing down the teams)
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ amazing team... so who’s going home it’s not going to be us rightttt....๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ
@Bright_Ashes: Why do I keep seeing people call @iamkamiam_ cocky? It’s not cocky when it’s facts. Y’all are just used to girls hopping on coat tails or dicks in order to make it and homegirl is just that good! #challengevendettas #TheChallenge #mtv
@Marie_TBD: Also the reason why cara and britni were rooting for Kailah is because I fought the entire house before leaving for elimination. LOL
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Literally everyone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคพ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx My B Kay. Love you SO much.
@ChallengeMTV: This is the technique that beat Cory in a soccer elimination ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Nelson)
@kailah_casillas: Had to make sure we had a fall girl and guy option just in case we lost. It’s like a puzzle ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @n_zanattaMTV: @kailah_casillas Hahahaha we’re just chilling ๐Ÿ’‹
@ChallengeMTV: Can we talk about how cute TJ looks in his little referee uniform ๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of him)
@ChallengeMTV: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ⚽️ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Devin getting the first goal)
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV @MTVDevinWalker QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK ๐Ÿฆ† HE MADE A PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY #mightyducks #teammadetolose
@CaraMariaMTV: @kailah_casillas “all the weakest people... injured people... and cara on one team” LMFAO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thanks for separating me from that @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
- @kailah_casillas: @CaraMariaMTV Damn look at us being nice to each other on this episode ✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ
@iamkamiam_: It’s clearly TONY TIME!!! @t_raines33 ! #TheChallengeVendettas
@amri_perez: I live for @KyleCGShore accent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
- @Bruce_Lee85: @amri_perez Me loves his accent too
@cristinaciac: #TheChallengeVendettas THIS IS SO FUNNY LMAO
@Marie_TBD: Came in a basket case, and practically left in one. My girls will rep!! @kailah_casillas @iamkamiam_ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD U slam dunked the F Outta it tho! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Shame u didn’t bring that fire and take it out on that poxy basket ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx Next time. LOL
- @SylviaMTV: @Marie_TBD ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love you, you little psycho!
@n_zanattaMTV: @t_raines33 yeaaahhhhh budddy!!!! Ya did it!! Goal babyboy! #challengevendettas
@t_raines33: I twisted my knee 16 times during this challenge #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_NellyT: That’s funny johnny bananas because I swear it takes two feet to jump from car to car. Your welcome  @ChallengeMTV #Vendettas
@BritniNicol: This elimination is funny as fuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #thechallengevendettas
@DerrickMTV: "@MTV: @MTVsChallenges @BradFiorenza yes Brad let us know #TheChallengeVendettas" RT They were taller on Inferno 2!! #BadAssesWonThatOne ๐Ÿ˜œ
@MTVDevinWalker: Looking like a modern day pelรจ out there baby! Don't sleep on my beer strength ⚡️๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป⚽️ #Vendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: How @ChallengeMTV comes up with themes for every new season:
@ChallengeMTV: The real story is Kailah finally picked a good team! ๐Ÿ™Œ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her smiling after her team wins)
@iamkamiam_: I need someone to talk about me the way Kyle talks about his friends ! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: A couple of familiar faces in that Troika ๐Ÿ’ช #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of Zach and Tony)
@hammertime0711: I swear listening to @tjlavin laugh during these challenges is one of the highlights of the episodes. #TheChallengeVendettas
@t_raines33: @ZNichols15 with the header for the win! ⚽️ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Devin's seen this movie before ๐Ÿ˜ซ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: "You have got to be s_______ing me.", after being voted in)
@kailah_casillas: The curse of Kailah is over! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @mtvrrdarrell: @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ
- @v_cakes: @kailah_casillas You chose the right one!
- @kailah_casillas: @v_cakes Thanks V!
@Jilly_ashley: I want to be tan with that lime green tank #TheChallengeVendettas
@BradFiorenza: It was blazing hot๐Ÿ”ฅin those bubbles on that challenge!!๐Ÿ˜…#TheChallengeVendettas
@annielkozak: Wow @MTVDevinWalker serving American Gladiator realness. King of fitness. Watch out FIFA. Move over Cristiano Rinaldo, we’ve got a soccer legend. #TheChallengeVendettas
@JustJem24: Why would I vote in @MTVBananas when he’s been in the troika MULTIPLE times & he never even put me in the inquisition? Twitter bullshit aside we were close this season & I felt that not saying his name was the smartest game play for myself at the moment & I stand by my decision
@iamkamiam_: This is a literal joke ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Update: he's not happy. (GIF: Devin - "You guys are f_______ idiots.")
@iamkamiam_: It’s crazy how karma works in this game  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Tj loves me. I don’t care what he says!!!! @tjlavin @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@tmon3yy Taylor McKinney/Maci's Husband on Teen Mom OG: Thanks for showing @ttmlifestyle some love on #thechallengevendettas tonight @tjlavin ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
@Jilly_ashley: Hop on the "banana wagon".. #TheChallengeVendettas @MTVBananas
@jessicairenex_: Best part of the day is watching @BritniNicol and @BradFiorenza on #TheChallengeVendettas ๐Ÿ˜ they brought back my love for this and #AYTO ❤️
@Annacakez: @JustJem24 should be hosting this after show. #TheChallengeVendettas #mtv
@laurasimonsays: For the love of god I hope Devin sends home Bananas #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: I don't just want this elimination to happen, I NEED IT ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF: Bananas to Devin - "I'd nominate myself to go in.")
@iamkamiam_: Smashed ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas


AFTER SHOW, AFTER HOURS, & THE AFTERMATH... and Season 32 
@ChallengeMTV: Don't go anywhere! The Challenge After-The-Show with @VINNYGUADAGNINO, @JustJem24, and @Marie_TBD starts NOW on @MTV, followed by the premiere of @WinterBreakHM and the reveal of next season's Challenge theme! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@BRlTNI: if kayleigh voted the way nelson did then people would say she doesn’t have her own brain & is only following what nelson wants.. but when she makes her own decision y’all complain about that too ๐Ÿ™„ #TheChallengeVendettas
@BritniNicol: You guys @MTVBananas & I were legit offered to be the “lifters” haha we were SOOO beaten up from the challenge before ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallengeVendettas
@jswarley29: @CaraMariaMTV in the background listening to Johnny and Devin arguing like: #TheChallengeVendettas
@iamkamiam_: So now you’re stuck in another basket ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Marie_TBD
@ChallengeMTV: Y'all, @Marie_TBD is still stuck in the basket in this after show ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeVendettas  (GIF of her still inside basket)
@JustJem24: This is no shade to Kayleigh at all but I did assume Kayleigh would vote Johnny in over Devin Bc of her connection to Nelson . That would then hand tied the votes up and then we would get to see what happened during a tie vote so I wanted to see a tie breaker go down as well
- @Kmorrisx: @JustJem24 I don’t think game or ahead like you guys do!I only kept loyalty to who done me favours by informing me of shit that could effect me.I’m not saying I’d of made a different choice knowing the game as I’d always pick bananas over Devin but u make u own choice for ur own reasons๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿฝ
@ChallCheapTalk: Love that @Marie_TBD can laugh at herself! She had me laughing in the basket in the beginning of this TRL aftershow ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Would would you root for???
@iamkamiam_: Smfh damn Vinny ๐Ÿ˜ฉ there’s still loyal ones out here!  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: "@reallyintoblog: Just remembering that flirtation at the nightclub between @MTVBananas & @Kmorrisx Is that why Kayleigh didn't vote @MTV_NellyT way?!? #TheChallengeVendettas https://reallyintothis.com/mtv-the-challenge-vendettas/ … " RT No! I didn’t vote his way as it’s not a couples game. It’s neither let’s all follow the guy u cuddle game. I made my choice. Love or hate bananas.... I personally love him so ๐ŸŒ
@JustJem24: "@herrin_carly: @JustJem24 Do you regret not voting in @MTVBananas that day? #TheChallengeVendettas" RT No. We were cool at the time. I did what was right for me in that moment
- @SarahSmile4213: @JustJem24 @MTVBananas Regardless of what people think of Bananas and who he is or why she shouldn't have "saved" him, MAD respect for @JustJem24  for playing HER best game. Do you girl!
@ChallengeMTV: Jem and Marie looking like QUEENS on this Challenge after show #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Looking GORGEOUS!!! My best frenemy ❤️ @JustJem24
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD @JustJem24 Both of you are slaying!
@ChallengeMTV: "Is @MTVBananas good at physical eliminations?" - @JustJem24 ๐Ÿธ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV The only physical elimination I can recall is the back pack ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@itsDevT82: I love these after shows after the @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@WhoIsAshanti: #TheChallengeVendettas Jemmye looks great on the aftershow
@OfficialLG_: When @JustJem24 walks in the building #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: "@joylinn_: Wait was that Kailah throwing @Kmorrisx things ? ๐Ÿคจ she a cornball for that especially since she was bullied her rookie season she should know how that shit feels #TheChallengeVendettas" RT So I keep getting told ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @kailah_casillas: @joylinn_ The difference is, I took it. Sure I cried.. mostly over some asshole that I was in a showmance with.. but I never laid down and played the victim with the girls.
@n_zanattaMTV: Damnnnn @Marie_TBD you’re looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
- @Marie_TBD: @n_zanattaMTV I made her tweet this.
@iamkamiam_: @Marie_TBD looking like a SNACK!
@Kay_Elle_28: The truth that @JustJem24 is telling on this @ChallengeMTV after show is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป.  #TheChallengeVendettas  Jemmye being a guest on this show is one step closer to her co-hosting. But love @VINNYGUADAGNINO as well ❤️
@CaraMariaMTV: Stranger Things...
@renata_balasco: bananas really just came at @MTVDevinWalker for discussing shit with Jemmye while he literally called her a sea creature on twitter last week? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”#TheChallengeVendettas
@SHOTOFYAGER: Next guest on #ChallengeMania w/ @DerrickMTV & I will be none other than MARIA RODA (@Marie_TBD) - We’ll be taping tomorrow morning so you have until then to get us YOUR QUESTIONS! It should be posted by mid-late afternoon. ๐Ÿ“ฒSubscribe now to get it ASAP.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 …
@ChallengeMTV: Marie is HEATED up after that elimination ๐Ÿ˜ก #TheChallengeVendettas
@CaraMariaMTV: The commercia woth @MTVBananas by the fire makes me highly uncomfortable.
@hayymorgshac: Can we just fast forward to next Tuesday? It’s going down. I’m so ready! Hoping for a @MTVBananas and @MTVDevinWalker elimination ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #TheChallengeVendettas  @ChallengeMTV
@caitanne_: The way @JustJem24 hits you with facts that contain the most precise & perfect shots is a craft not everyone can perfect. Yass ๐Ÿ‘‘
@BritniNicol: I’ll always have my fam. You go for my fam.. of course I’ll become skeptical & start to question YOU.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@BradFiorenza: No BS.. I wanted you to get out of that basket @Marie_TBD !! #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Marie_TBD: @BradFiorenza One day, we will be besties. #Bradarie
@iamkamiam_: @JustJem24 the shadeeee Queen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‘
@universaldance3: Britni serving LOOKS in that confessional @BritniNicol and spittin some truth tea #TheChallengeVendettas
@itsaSHORRthing: @JustJem24 was MADE for TV. Someone get her a hosting job asap!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: "He's a f*ck boy." ๐Ÿ–• #TheChallengeVendettas  (Picture of Jem with Bananas' tweet at her)
@ChallengeChatt1: Bananas is SHOOK by Devin. SHOOK.  #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeChatt1: Post-Episode 9 power rankings 4 the girls:  1) @n_zanattaMTV - she’s finished at/near the top in most of the challenges so far   2) @BritniNicol - I’m not sure any girls want to see her 1 on 1   3) @kailah_casillas - might be peaking at the right time    #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeChatt1: Post-episode 9 power rankings for the guys:  1) @MTVBananas - he’s played the best so far, but I hope Devin smashes him   2) @t_raines33 - he’s done well at everything   3) @MTVDevinWalker - is he the ONLY ONE who isn’t scared of ๐ŸŒ? It looks that way.   #TheChallengeVendettas
@Annacakez: @JustJem24 carrying this after show. #TheChallengeVendettas #mtv
@Jen_Wyatt8905: Jemmye and Marie together are hilarious #TheChallengeVendettas
@rtp_5541: Nessa just basically admitted that @JustJem24 knows more than she does lol #JemToHost
@That1Mom: That facial hair is really working for @VINNYGUADAGNINO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜… #TheChallengeVendettas
@v_cakes: @Bruce_Lee85 ๐Ÿค”
@Jayme_TW: If I see anyone talk shit about my baby @BritniNicol, I will literally fight you! She is the sweetest and more adorable person in the world and we don’t deserve her!
@W00DZ: Watching The Challenge After The Show and my only thought is... can @JustJem24 have her own daily show! #JustJemmye ๐Ÿธ☕️
@ChallengeMTV: .@VINNYGUADAGNINO taking that shot has me like ๐Ÿ˜ท #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVDevinWalker is hands down the best fucking part of this season. LETS GOOOOOO!!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@ChallengeMTV: Don't go anywhere! Watch @WinterBreakHM RIGHT NOW to find out the theme of the next season of The Challenge ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32 #MTVWinterBreak
@v_cakes: Listening to your laugh makes me miss you @JustJem24!  #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: The respect I have for @t_raines33 and @CaraMariaMTV for eating a bowl of mayo after this. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: Maybe I’m bias but.... that was a damn good after show. @JustJem24 Cheers to our hosts (hold the mayo) @nessnitty @VINNYGUADAGNINO @ChallengeMTV #thechallengevendettas
@Marie_TBD: P.s. I don’t have different personalities.... I’m just crazy; sometimes. @ChallengeMTV
- @DerrickMTV: @Marie_TBD And on the NEXT #ChallengeMANIA podcast, we’re gonna find out how crazy she really is ๐ŸŽ™๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค™ sometimes...
@JustJem24: "@ineedausern: new challenge fan here. saw the aftershow and I'm following jemmye for the mf tea lmao!" RT Welcome my girl. I promise not to disappoint ๐Ÿ’‹
@MTVBananas: Stay on script ๐Ÿ“ƒ @NataliaNegrotti #NoMakeup #bananasdoingthings #TheChallengeVendettas
@Some1took3lys3: @JustJem24 needs a weekly show on @mtv. "Sipping Tea With Jemmye"
@Marie_TBD: “Don’t ever fck with someone who is drunk and tired.” No truer words ever spoken. #WinterBreak #huntermountain #beastcoast
@DerrickMTV: “Hammer Time” aka Hammered Time @WinterBreakHM
@JustJem24: "@devon_eddy17: I will say @JustJem24 did look super hot on the after show tonight. Get it girl #slay #TheChallengeVendettas" RT ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜
@JustJem24: "@NattyfBabyy: Jemmye is drippin sexy sophistication and talkin smart in this after show. She is just bae, always. @JustJem24 #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Jemmye out here trying to get a hosting job ๐Ÿค—
@kailah_casillas: "@morgmzm12: @kailah_casillas Girl why didn’t you steal the money ๐Ÿ˜ฉ" RT I didn’t steal the money bc I thought it was more important to gain power. Power gets you to a final (which =money) but money doesn’t get you to a final.
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas How you learn dat!?
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I have this one friend named Marie who’s kinda smart and taught me some stuff
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas LOL me and you memorizing team picks like
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Literally. I should take a pic of my notebook of me running all the scenarios of if it’s pairs or 3 person teams or 4person. Legit had so much to memorize ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JodyGrafs: How can anyone hate @Marie_TBD she’s funny af and tv gold. She’ll get her redemption in the next elimination that requires getting out of a straitjacket in a padded white room. #TheChallengeVendettas
@JustJem24: "@zings07: My mom when @JustJem24 walked out on The Challenge After Show: “OMG Jemmye looks amazing. Wow she looks so gorgeous.” — 5 minutes later.. “she looks beautiful!”…" RT Tell mama I said thank you ๐Ÿ’œ

@ChallengeMTV: The Challenge​: XXX stirred shit up. Vendettas burned it down. Now, the Final Reckoning is coming ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Soooooo Vendettas again?
- @SHADEJHowell: @CaraMariaMTV  Season 33:  Enemies  Season 34:  Rivals 4  Season 35:  Grudges  Season 36:  Beefs…
- @CaraMariaMTV: @SHADEJHowell ๐Ÿคฃ
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV This seems like some rival type shit; and me and the basket are not here for it.
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV What do you think this means??? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
- @v_cakes: @ChallengeMTV Didn’t I say that we would all rather know the location???!!! #TheChallengeFinalReckoningIsALongAssHashtag #TheChallengeVendettas #TheChallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
- @AshleyMarieMTV: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” people’s heads are spinning right now! Haha
- @HaydenPWeaver: @ChallengeMTV So what you’re confirming is I’m definitely not getting invited and gotta pay for these future diapers another way
@JennaCompono: Challenge 32: The Final Reckoning ๐Ÿค”#TheFinalReckoning
- @n_zanattaMTV: @JennaCompono That’s what I’m saying ๐Ÿคจ
@n_zanattaMTV: "@nicsbucar: @n_zanattaMTV Are you on it orrrrrr?????? Have y’all even filmed it yet?????? So many questions" RT No sorry ๐Ÿ˜” I won’t be on it, gotta finish some fire related training.
@iamkamiam_: Omg I can’t wait! What do you think the theme will be? ๐Ÿ‘€
@MTV_AMANDAG: This mountain show was goooood. I’m down for it. The season looks LIKE DRAMAAAAAA. AND YOU KNOW I LOOOOVE ME SOME DRAMA muhahahaha #MTV #HunterMountain
@CaraMariaMTV: "@KattieKat_: Everyone gets nervous when asked “whose back do you have?” @CaraMariaMTV  looked @MTV_NellyT in the face & said “you know what it is.” ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ" RT Well. If theres one thing i never do its lie to peoples faces and say i have their back and make them promises i cant or (dont intend) on keeping. And you cant have EVERYONES back. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ hence why i sometimes end up Fd in the A...but at least with my integrity @ChallengeMTV

@ChallengeMTV: WEST COAST! #TheChallengeVendettas starts NOW on @MTV! Tune in and tweet along ๐Ÿ‘€
@Steven_Plummer2: I’m glad Nelson is standing up to Bananas and Natalie in the Troika meeting #TheChallengeVendettas
@TheAllanAguirre: When you win the challenge and still get nominated for elimination @CaraMariaMTV
@TheAllanAguirre: Natalie is simultaneously awful at the game, while also being really good at this game. It's confusing. #challengevendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: Gotta give Nelson credit for having a pair by not backing down on getting Cara to go in #ChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: Banatalie is so annoying the last troika should’ve put nat into the ring I think Tori would’ve beat her ass #ChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: Imo tony Leroy and Kyle mainly play Bananas game but they play somewhat there own game Natalie just listens to what her boy tells her to do if he said jump she’d say how high #ChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: @Marie_TBD don’t care what other people say bout I love you on the show your personality  makes the show fun to watch #ChallengeVendettas
@CSUGradAkirk: I wish I can say I think Devin can beat bananas but let’s be realistic unless it’s a crap shoot he has 0.0000 chance of winning #ChallengeVendettas

@kailah_casillas: My parents always raised me to be a badass girl. I’ll never claim to be less than that. If people give me shit in the Challenge house, I might let out a little cry... but I’ll let that be fuel to fuck shit up the next week. Never be the one to lay down and quit. Most of all, I never copped out and used the word bully to make me look victimized.
@iammikeyp: It’s 2018 and i am proud that i am not offended by everything.
@kailah_casillas: I’m allergic to the most random shit. I really need to go to a doc about it. Pineapple... kiwi... a lot of salad dressing... my throat closes up & it’s scary.
@MTVBananas: "@Kmorrisx: No! I didn’t vote his way as it’s not a couples game. It’s neither let’s all follow the guy u cuddle game. I made my choice. Love or hate bananas.... I personally love him so ๐ŸŒ https://twitter.com/reallyintoblog/status/968682763845910528 …" RT ❤ U 2 ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ChallengeMTV: Devin certainly thinks so... What do you think? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas
@JazMTV: So finally watched the newest #Vendettas episode. I was on the fence about Devin from the beginning of this season. But I’ll give it to him he’s definitely not afraid to call people out! Big props dude!
@JazMTV: OMG what is it with people afraid to say Bananas name. Do people not realize you are all disposable to him!! I better not hear one person from this challenge complain about him if he wins this challenge. You ding dongs keep handing them to him!! #Mommyrant #Vendettas
@emilylongeretta: Spoke to @Marie_TBD for the first time in a LONG time about this week's Basket Cast round and Bananas' #notegate on #TheChallenge
@cohuttalee: Y’all can have your pre workout sponsors. Imma be the first MTV peep to have a professional chainsaw sponsorship son!! #giddyup
@ToriFiorenza: Some mornings It’s chaotic, and some mornings  I feel like i have it all together...but these mornings are fleeting, he will be making morning moments of his own one day, so today, I’ll soak him up.
@GwMcDonald23: @BritniNicol You, @MTVDevinWalker and @MTV_NellyT are the alliance challenge fans have always deserved! #AYTO3 fam always sticking together. WOOOO!!! LETS GOOOO!! as a wise man once said! lol
@BritniNicol: "@jackodanovich: @BritniNicol Kind of surprised to see that you weren't used that much in tonight's episode or were you and Brad.........well...... ๐Ÿ˜‰ " RT We can’t be the WHOLE show, now can we?.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
@DerrickMTV: Can’t believe it had really been 7 years @EricBanks?! Like we never skipped a beat. Nice seein you brotha. #ChallengeThrowdown #Philadelphia #MakeItAgreatDay ๐Ÿ˜œ
- @EricBanks: @DerrickMTV Been too long family! Miss you like a brotha! ๐Ÿ”„⬆️๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
@n_zanattaMTV: "@BritniNicol: She got lucky it didn’t go in the pool. Now that’s a true challenge haze. @JustJem24 have you made the collage of all the past pool dives yet?? (For the record I’m not proud of this action but it’s the truth. Could have been worse๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️) https://twitter.com/rachelkellhell/status/968850081851076609 …" RT It shouldn’t have gotten to that point.
- @BritniNicol: @n_zanattaMTV I agree! I genuinely feel bad bc it’s not my character at all. Nic, you know that!! You know I’m like the chillest person ever.. until pushed. And we all know after so long the house can definitely get to you ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
- @n_zanattaMTV: @BritniNicol I can agree with that but how you’re coming off, the commentary ๐Ÿค”
- @BritniNicol: @n_zanattaMTV What about it boo? You act one way w my alliance but say other wise to other people of course I’d become skeptical of their intentions. Yah know?
@SHOTOFYAGER: So long for now but NOT goodbye forever. MARIE (@Marie_TBD) will be back in your @ChallengeMTV lives sooner than you think! As in, on the next #CHALLENGEMANIA breaking down her season w/ me & @DerrickMTV! Taping this AM so you have til 11 to get us questions-Posted soon after.
@cohuttalee: I think Twitter has become a platform for people defending themselves or defending other things via keyboard. What happened to mindless random thoughts? Let’s start with toilet paper. This is a legitimate house divider. @Charmin is soft yet @scottproducts provides traction. Go.
@cohuttalee: You can get away with a lot on @ChallengeMTV . Lie, cheat, even steal. You can talk down horribly to folks. But for some reason tossing a pile of someone’s clothes really makes things escalate quickly.
- @JustJem24: @cohuttalee ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
@JustJem24: & final thought, @MTV_NellyT is like a brother to me. Not a challenge brother, a real life brother so if you cross my fam you will bring out the worst in me & when I came home and told my mama I did it bc of Nelson she wasn’t even mad ๐Ÿ˜ญ. You go to war for your fam ๐Ÿ’œ
@ChallengeMTV: We can rebuild him. We have the technology. Lee is back and better than ever ๐Ÿค– #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
@CaraMariaMTV: Awww My little wolf wearing her @spirithoods as good luck and support while i see my fate in the elimination arena. Thanks @BritniNicol and whoever got this screen shot! ๐Ÿ˜Š
@CaraMariaMTV: After the last elimination, @Kmorrisx Delivered to me a long slut shaming note (from someone else) which @MTV_NellyT tore up after a few of us read it. And my “players card” from the dart game somehow disappeared. ๐Ÿง ahem. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas
@Bruce_Lee85: "@jenna_bussiere: Thank you so much for joining us on the show last night @Bruce_Lee85 !! Hear all about his hospital visit, Kam rumors, and how something goes down this season that "changes the way he plays the game forever"…" RT Thanks for having me ✊๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Š
@ChallengeMTV: Last night's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas kicked ass ๐Ÿ’ฅ Watch it again right now, right here: http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
@ChallengeMTV: Next up in The Challenge: After-The-Show hot seat we've got @BritniNicol and @MTVDevinWalker! Tweet at us with any questions you have for them and they might respond on-air ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTVtrey: 6 years ago, we left for St. Thomas to film a reality television show that would change our lives. And today marks the first birthday that we celebrated on our island - @BSwiftMTV. This dude helped me maintain my sanity in some of my hardest days. Love you brother. Enjoy your day


LAST CALL: JEMMYE vs. THE BRITS, and BRITNI vs. MARIE 
@n_zanattaMTV: "@Kmorrisx: I find this funny. She rocked up to the hotel apologising saying she cried in her interview about it. Girls be acting tough throwing property. When I was standing less than a few feet away to have It out. Kids https://twitter.com/n_zanattamtv/status/968857953620168704 …" RT Just don’t brag about it, let it be but come on now stop playing games like it’s the cool thing to do..๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜
- @BritniNicol: @Kmorrisx Sure did apologize, and I still will apologize. That’s not my character at all. I messed up, apologized, and that’s that. Can’t lie.. the feeling of regret is fading fast bc.. well.. you were the “drama queen” the whole time.. and damn you’re good at it. No one saw it coming.
- @Kmorrisx: @BritniNicol Drama queen! Please list the drama I caused I’m intrigued ..... no 1 saw what coming. Me admitting a kiss with a guy within days of filming that then gives confused little girls like u the fuel to act like u did. Drama babe is your doing ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
@JustJem24: "@boojess123: @saamanthalyn @JustJem24 I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan. I watched Kayleigh on her season in the UK. She was a part of the "cool" group of the house who basically isolated and bullied others. She got kicked out of the house for threatening to kill someone. Viewers HATED her. Receipt: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4599862/Arthur-Fulford-quit-Big-Brother-feeling-bullied.html …" RT So maybe #challengevendettas is the karma she deserved๐Ÿค”...
@JustJem24: "@rachelkellhell: I can't handle everyone taking this suitcase thing too seriously as if it's never happened on the show before. " RT One of the challenge fans needs to come thruuuu & make a clip of ALL the suitcases/clothes being thrown into the pool over the past 30 seasons. People act like we’re at church camp and not on reality tv.... Um turn off mtv & go to bible study if you don’t like the drama of tv
@JustJem24: "@Opinionated____: Oh. So y’all gonna prepare yalls apology letters to Kayleigh because I know y’all are getting DRAGGED next week @kailah_casillas @BritniNicol @JustJem24 Can’t wait ๐Ÿ˜ฝ" RT You want me to apologize to somebody who go kicked off celebrity big brother for threatening somebody’s life? Nah. This girl understands what goes down on reality tv. She’s no victim, she just enjoys playing that card for y’all. She has y’all fools fooled!!!
@JustJem24: Me walking into the aftershow thinking about how I’m gonna take over the hosting job ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Oh hey girl๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ.... im here for your job ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️. @mtv @ChallengeMTV

@Marie_TBD: I heard the brits will be filming the reunion from the UK because the other Brit won’t have the balls to say anything to their face. @BritniNicol @Kmorrisx
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Maybe someone isn’t invited back to s32 so their tactic is Twitter war to be seen. I Duno the girl is confused as shit I can’t keep up with her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @BritniNicol: Shut the fuck up @Marie_TBD GET MY NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GET YOUR OWWWNNN FANS!! GET TF OFF OF MINE &  @CaraMariaMTV COAT TAILS AND LEARN TO BE A GOOD HUMAN INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR LAZY FUCKIN TWEETIN ASS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol Pretty sure you’re the one riding caras coat tails. .. haven’t even mentioned her here but you needed to @ her. I’m just stating facts. Should’ve recorded you kissing Kayleigh’s ass during/post filming... and everyone else’s.
- @BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Marie I’ll see your sad sorry pathetic lazy alcohol driven fucking ass there๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ #sorryexcuseforawoman
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol Literally called you no names. Just brought up the fact that you’re a keyboard warrior. Taste your words before you spit them out, WOMAN.
- @BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD @Kmorrisx Good then we can all make it known to Kayleigh all the shit you were talking about her behind her back too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol @Kmorrisx Try it. You have nothing.
- @BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Omg I’m giving you an award! The first time in 6 months you HAVENT said Caras name๐Ÿ˜‚ oh fuck.. did hell freeze over? Marie go get your medication you psychotic bitch. Seriously. You need help. Now I’m gunna stop. Bc I REFUSE to ever have you as my rival.I’m trying to win๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol Literally LOL’d. The only reason you’re even tweeting is to get on the show again. But okurrrr
- @BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Omg I’m giving you an award! The first time in 6 months you HAVENT said Caras name๐Ÿ˜‚ oh fuck.. did hell freeze over? Marie go get your medication you psychotic bitch. Seriously. You need help. Now I’m gunna stop. Bc I REFUSE to ever have you as my rival.I’m trying to win๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol @LisaRSanders1 “A sheep in wolfs clothing.”


@BritniNicol: I’m going to the gym. Some of you should take notes☕️๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ“
- @AshleyMarieMTV: @BritniNicol you can just come to Vegas and train with me! ๐Ÿ’™
- @BritniNicol: @AshleyMarieMTV COMING!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@BritniNicol: Lmao no idiots im not fat shaming anyone lmfaooooooo ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ since you clearly don’t understand.. I meant as in get off your ass from tweeting and be active๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I did idiot shame you๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@JazMTV: This may be messy of me but Dammmmnnn!! Shots are being fired from everyone this morning!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ I’m actually kinda glad I’m not doing challenges anymore cause you bitches( not meaning negatively) is vicious on social media!! I so enjoying being a viewer and a fan!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
@JustJem24: @BritniNicol & @Marie_TBD y’all better bring all this Twitter energy to the reunion. I am coming prepared with questions for both of you.. *sits down in the host chair & pulls out note cards*.
@kailah_casillas: Me watching all of the #ChallengeVendettas twitter drama


▪       ▪       ▪

Well for those who are praying for Marie to not be cast on that next Challenge season, they've been given some valid evidence of why she should not be suiting up next season after what we saw from her in that elimination which Kailah won. She also put together the winning squad for the week's challenge where soccer took center stage and saw her, Tony and Zach form the troika as Thor continues his newfound love affair with the beautiful game and Mr. Two Kids continuing his excellent season. And we may find ourselves with a titanic battle ahead if Devin gets his wish to face off against Bananas. More to come later.


 #DCExtraTime 'GRAM SCAN 
WINTER MEETS SUMMER

Briefly, late last night we posted the premiere of Winter Break Hunter Mountain, and we'll have more on the first episode on the WRAP coming up in a matter of hours. Last week, the torch was passed somewhat as a few from the Floribama Shore crew got to welcome the winter kids to Team MTV when they partied down in Atlantic City. And with its proximity to Philly, even a few Challengers got to hang out with them to party as did a girl from Teen Mom. Instagram proof is below.






▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Also ahead on the WRAP: with him now being part of the drama on this coming week's episode, find out who has joined Team Nelly T., and as the ramp-up to the return of Jersey Shore to our screens see what happens when the newest parent of the MTV family meets up with a Challenger.  We'll see you tomorrow as we continue our trip Inside the MTV Trifecta... enjoy the week ahead.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).