Saturday, March 17, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Vendettas Week 11

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

Hello, and Happy St. Patrick's Day... and welcome to this week's ride Inside the MTV Trifecta. Ahead, all the action, reaction and interaction to this week's episode of The Challenge Vendettas... but while you are prepping to party up and get down on this Saturday, indulge yourself in the In-Between interactions of the cast after what went down last week and Challenge Tuesday, including the cast in New York to film the reunion, and much more.




REUNION WEEK IN NYC 
@ChallengeMTV: It's Tony Time! This move was a year in the making, dating back to the XXX reunion 😱 #TheChallengeVendettas
@IamJennGrijalva: I love how @kailah_casillas has not admitted that she did something wrong. Instead she's just blaming every other person. Grow up & take responsibility for your actions. You need help!!!
@MTVDerek: Eek.. @guskenworthy sorry u had to be a part of that after show.. good job @nessnitty callin out @BritniNicol for being wasted .. she was a mess
@Kmorrisx: Reunion Ready 💪🏽
@Rogan_OConnor: My Boys 🖤🖤🖤
@ToriFiorenza: Single friends::: stop dating for sport, date with purpose and intent. If you don’t see a future, walk away early. We resent people for wasting our time, when in reality you are sticking around to not be alone. #gosouldeep 💕
@ToriFiorenza: @CaraMariaMTV Ummm pretty sure you could wear a brown bag and be hot! You look gorgeous! Seriously.
@MTVjennifer: SOME WINTER STORM WE HAVE HERE. jesus how do these weather people not get fired? 😑😂 oh NOW it wants to snow?! after anthony ended up having to go into work and now i’m being a snow bunny all alone. eff you snow.
@shannanity: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @tori_deal xoxoxo 😘😍😍😘
@shannanity: We’re filming the reunion today and the tension is high ....
- @JazMTV: @shannanity Jesus take the wheel!!!
@kailah_casillas: @Kmorrisx Lol reunion ready with my fakest bff 😂
- @Kmorrisx: @kailah_casillas Do u just have my name on ur search field and that obsessed u have more interest in me than being a better u
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas 😂😂
@DJMelReeves: Ready for the reunion 😘
@v_cakes: I think they could have done a better job at throwing her luggage.
@Kmorrisx: "@averted_chaos: @tjlavin calling it like it is. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thank you! @Kmorrisx did not deserve that. #TheChallengeVendettas" RT He’s great 🤜🏽
@NicolexoRamos: I really am disgusted with some people’s behavior on last nights episode smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
@JennaCompono: It’s weird to think that NYC is so big and there are so many cabs and cars but I have never seen any gas stations.
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono 🤦🏻‍♀️
@EricBanks:Looks like something happened on the challenge last night huh? Waking up to tweets but haven't watched
@mikethemiz: My life today. @mtv
@ThatCoral: Why are people so messy???
@Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV FYI
@MTV: TJ doesn't usually like a @ChallengeMTV quitter, but even he understood Kayleigh's reasons to split.
@MTVDevinWalker: Incase anyone missed last nights episode... here's a quick recap ☺️ #vendettas #ByeByeBananas
@WestonBergmann: Anyone who calls Puppy Chow, Muddy Buddies, is a cop
@shannanity: Behind the scenes...
@MTV_Candice: Um when the fuck did The Challenge turn into Bad Girls Club? Smfh #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: I would've been on 1000 too if my shit was messed with. And best believe I would've been whooping ass! That shit was so not cool. #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: Daaaaaamn I was rooting for baby girl not to cry. 😩 #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: When @t_raines33 said @MTVBananas name. 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀Bitch Im deaadddd !!! #TheChallengeVendettas
@MTV_Candice: "@ChallengeMTV: I'M SHOOOOOOOOOK 😱 #TheChallengeVendettas " RT Nelson's face reminds me of the first time I seen 🍆.
@ChallengeMTV: Should Kayleigh have toughed out The Challenge to fight for Gold? Here's a thought: http://on.mtv.com/2tnlGht
@ChallengeRewind: @ChallengeMTV/ @BunimMurray: “Bullying is not accepted.” *starts inviting cast members from Bad Girls Clubs to the Challenge* #MakesSense 😒
@challengemtv__: to all of the people calling kailah that “camila of the season” last time i checked kailah wasn’t a psychotic 28  year old who thrives off of being called a nickname that was made because she being a drunk ass mess. what kailah did was wrong but let’s not compare to her crazy ass
@hennis_jennifer: @JustJem24 He didn't lecture Kenny and Evan when they assaulted Tanya and bullied girls 24/7
@bbblindside: While I don't condone bullying, I find it rather odd that castmates would tell these girls they are horrible people, yet they were the same ones who said nothing when Camila was being racist UNTIL after filming when they realized the backlash they would get #TheChallengeVendettas
@Opinionated____: Since the episode is airing tonight the tea was HOT on this one.
@ryanisawesome73: The Next @ChallengeMTV episode will feature @frankcsweeney, @mtvrrdarrell, @MTVASHLEYBROOKE, and @laurelstucky that's all I have to say... #TheChallengeVendettas
@ToriFiorenza: Wow- a sweet friend just sent me the clip- that was disturbing. I stand by my original statement, and bad moments don’t make bad people...but that was not ok. #TheChallengeVendettas
- @ToriFiorenza: @MtvJess @nikjoyjef I’ll DM you the clip...🤢🤦🏻‍♀️...but it’s cringeworthy. ((Fair warning))
- @MtvJess: @ToriFiorenza Tbh the challenge in general is so cringe worthy I just can’t even watch.
@JazMTV: You can tell the reunion is being filmed today because my time line is super quiet. #TheChallengeVendettas
@JennaCompono: My clothes have been stolen from my hotel room. GONNA LOSE IT.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: The return of the Smash #thechallenge #TheChallengeVendettas #mtv
- @MTVjennifer: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE 👏🏼
@Kmorrisx: DRAINING!
@davisson_alicia: Can't wait to see my boy @mtvrrdarrell  next week 😎
@annakenna: Not gonna lie, i was initially skeptical when @ChallengeMTV added MORE ppl from other shows. Flash forward to the most amazing and entertaining season ever where literally every major event has involved the newbies! @Kmorrisx @DJMelReeves @joss_mooney @KyleCGShore
@ChallengeMTV: Their faces say it all 😱 #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@MizzHogan: I wanna see a big-budget Hollywood movie about PEACEFUL interaction with extraterrestrials. Something as beautiful as @officialavatar , but about other life we already know exists. 👽🧝🏽‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️" RT My alien sister 👽😹
@Kmorrisx: Today ... W/ my favourite ♥️
@brittreneedee: Thank you @tjlavin for calling those girls out 🙌🏽 #TheChallengeVendettas
@SylviaMTV: My loves! @ChallengeMTV
@NurysKMateo: Shoutout to everyone who showed love to me today, you’re all the best 💕
@NurysKMateo: Best dressed goes to @iamkamiam_ literally looking like a QUEEN 👑😍
- @iamkamiam_: @NurysKMateo Literally love you Queen 😘❤️
@NurysKMateo: & I couldn’t take my eyes off @n_zanattaMTV cuz DAMNN girl you look hot af 🤤🤤🤤
- @n_zanattaMTV: @NurysKMateo Hahaha love you girl we didn’t even get a picture 😒
@NurysKMateo: All I want are cuddles right now but I guess I’ll settle for some hennessy
- @audreydiazz: @NurysKMateo Mood 🙂
@BunimMurray: 😲😲WOW 😲😲#speechless @ChallengeMTV: Vendettas DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!! #ByeByeBananas #perfectstorm
@MTVCoryWharton: Real Side 🗽
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Things are gonna get freaky tonight
@ChallengeMTV: Happy birthday to the fidget spinner queen 🌀👑 @tori_deal
- @tori_deal: @ChallengeMTV ❤️🤗😭😘
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Life gets hard sometimes 😜
@Lizchallenge_: Y’all Beth commented on my last post LMAO
- @v_cakes: @Lizchallenge_ It’s a good thing Beth chimed in, we were all waiting for her opinion.
@MTV_NellyT: All  WHITE EVERYTHING !!!!!! #gucci #MTVReunionOutfit #Thechallenge #vendetta @ Times Square,… https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDLtJpFc32/
@blairherter: Somebody loves you so much. Maybe you know who it is, maybe you haven’t met them yet, but somebody somewhere has so much love for you❤️👊❤️
@iamkamiam_: #Kamroy fans need to check out my Snapchat 😂 @Bruce_Lee85 lying as usual 😂
@CaraMariaMTV: Just be honest. Be real. Treat people how you want to be treated. Nice people might get walked all over sometimes but in the end it will come back to you. Life has a way or sorting itself out.
@CaraMariaMTV: In the end, no matter whats thrown at you, you control your own fate. Do the best you can do with what you are given and keep your chin up.
@CaraMariaMTV: When you lift others up, you become taller with them.
@JayGMTV: Officially in texas   Come see meeeeeeee #springbreak @InertiaTours12
@CardellChris: Tony tries to say he learned the move from Bananas like Sarah said. No bananas is loyal and won’t do you dirty unless you do him wrong. Bananas truly wouldn’t betray a friend. @MTVBananas 🍌🍌🍌#thechallengevendettas
@CardellChris: We saw what CT would do, how about what Jenna would do? @ChallengeMTV @JennaCompono #TheChallengeVendettas
@shboogies: Does this mean Cara isn’t cool with Jem and Britni either? Or does she have selective anger? #AskingForaFriend #TheChallengeVendettas

@ChallengeMTV: We know Bananas has had difficulty with puzzles in the past, especially when it comes to remembering sequences on giant boards 🤔 http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
@JazMTV: @Kmorrisx I feel bad that situation happened to you! Jems my girl and she was wrong for this . You handled yourself like anyone would! Keep your head up darling. 😘😘Also the challenges aren’t always like that! #BullyingIsNeverOK
- @Kmorrisx: @JazMTV They ganged up but I do believe the bullying word gets thrown around too often. I’m more than capable of defending myself as anyone knows from previous shows. But when it’s unwarranted or for wrong reasoning My retaliation would almost be lowering myself to their standard.
- @JazMTV: @Kmorrisx I’m sure you can defend yourself! Just wanted to reach out and say you have a lot people who saw that situation and thought you shouldn’t have to go threw that! You are handling it like a true classy lady! 👏👏
- @Kmorrisx: @JazMTV Thank you.
@Kmorrisx: 🙌🏽
@KyleCGShore: Well filming the reunion for #TheChallengeVendettas was absolutely fucking brutal yesterday! 😂
@CaraMariaMTV: eyes are open. Trust absolutely no one. Ever. All you have is you.
- @Kmorrisx: @CaraMariaMTV This ☝🏽💯
@MTV_Candice: @robftw1488 @Kmorrisx Naw I wouldn't had fought them 😂. I actually like a couple of them especially @kailah_casillas but a real friend would tell them right from wrong.
- @kailah_casillas: @MTV_Candice Thank girl. It wasn’t my finest moment. Editing also did me no favors. But, it is what it is. Gotta move past it! 👏🏼💕
@shannanity: Hungover @Marie_TBD I hate u
- @Marie_TBD: @shannanity I love you.
@Marie_TBD: Don’t expect people to understand your truths - because it’s yours... not theirs. Remember: we’re all living in our own little worlds.
@BritniNicol: NY you’ve been freakin WILDDD per usual. I can’t WAIT for y’all to see the @ChallengeMTV Reunion for Vendettas! GRENADES ARE DROPPED LEFT AND FREAKIN RIGHT!!!! Still going over everything that happened and everything that came out😩💀😈 #TheChallengeVendettas
@Kmorrisx: @laurelstucky 😘
@iamkamiam_: Which dolphin are you? 🐬💎
@iamkamiam_: FACTS 💯
@KyleCGShore: Inked! ☠️💉
@challengemtv__: we love new members🔥 #teamyoungbuck
@BritniNicol: "@MTV: @BritniNicol @ChallengeMTV "everybody makes mistakes" - hannah montana #TheChallengeVendettas" RT 😩😩
@iamkamiam_: Who wants to see more Vlogs with me and @Bruce_Lee85 ? 🤔
- @Bruce_Lee85: @iamkamiam_ Witcho non swimming ass 😂😂😂
- @iamkamiam_: @Bruce_Lee85 You can’t swim either 🤔
@MTVBananas: Happy Womens Day to my favs 😘 👧👵👩‍🔧👱‍♀️ @JustJem24 @v_cakes @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD #HappyInternationalWomansDay
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas Right back at ya lil boy bitch!
@kailah_casillas: "@C1231Will: @kailah_casillas Smh. Its truly disgusting and pathetic how you are handling this. Grow up please #saynotobullying #meangirls" RT I don’t even know you. You think I give a fuck what you, a random ass person thinks about me? No. I have amazing family, friends & bf who love the shit outta me & realize I make mistakes, I have a dope ass job & Im happy. That’s all that matters.
- @CaraMariaMTV: @kailah_casillas @jessiejolly @C1231Will We do things and we learn and hopefully become better for it. We never stop learning. Its life. Ive done more than my share of wrongs. No one is perfect. No one. You just pick up the pieces and do better.
- @kailah_casillas: @CaraMariaMTV Totally agree 💕
@Kmorrisx: "@Alexxzlexi: Notice how no1 went for @MTVBananas but went after @Kmorrisx js this is the problem #NationalWomensDay we gotta stick together and @MTV_NellyT hoping you apologized that happened before you and her got together if you asked she would have told you straight up!" RT This was the biggest problem. He didn’t ask. He just thought tv time ... yet I’m the drama 1 and he’s the 1 that was hurt. BS!
@SylviaMTV: I spent two days reunited with the @ChallengeMTV cast and almost died.... but I wouldn’t have changed a thing! #TheChallengeVendettas
- @VMilerman: @SylviaMTV If you don’t answer my text i will shit on everything you love. Starting with diamond.
- @kailah_casillas: @SylviaMTV Lol “uhhh hello? can you come pick up your friend from the bar?” 😂😂😂😂
- @SylviaMTV: @kailah_casillas Better question is why was alone at the bar to begin with?!? 😂😂😂
- @Marie_TBD: @SylviaMTV “Hi Marie, your friend is asleep in the bathroom stall. Can you come get her?” - bartender
- @SylviaMTV: @Marie_TBD I’m just one classy lady. 😂😂
@kailah_casillas: "@iammikeyp: My woman crush everyday. I got this girls back no matter what. ✊🏼♥️ @kailah_casillas " RT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
@iamkamiam_: Story Of My Life:
@emilylongeretta: We've seen people's luggage get thrown in pools before but @MTVBananas says it was completely different, something he'd never seen before on this season of #TheChallenge. Read his explanation: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/johnny-bananas-talks-f-ked-up-bullying-on-the-challenge/ …
- @Marie_TBD: @emilylongeretta The only thing that’s changed in terms of “bullying” on this show, is that Johnny is uncharacteristically trying to be a stand up guy (In defense of those he’s hooked up with.)
@imdroc15: Ladies... Happy International Women’s Day. I love y’all 💯❤️😘
@iamkamiam_: It’s a day for all of us Queens. Each and every woman 💕  #InternationalWomensDay
@ChallengeMTV: Someone should remind Tony what happens when you betray Bananas' trust 🔪#TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎙NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT🎙 The man of the hour, Mr. Nirvana himself, @MTVDevinWalker will take a break from brewing his🍺to join @DerrickMTV & I on #ChallengeMania TOMORROW. Episode should drop by mid day (3-4pm or so) & y’all have til 10AM tomorrow to send YOUR 🔥 QUESTIONS!
@Marie_TBD: Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer. #HappyInternationalWomensDay
@shannanity: If you see me creeping on someone’s twitter feed because twitter is a big tattle tell - it’s not me - someone stole my account
@shannanity: Well, I’m going to hell
@n_zanattaMTV: I know it’s not Friday but we had to do it 😘 @BradFiorenza
- @BradFiorenza: @n_zanattaMTV Great seeing you!! #fitnessfriday 💪😂☝️
- @n_zanattaMTV: @BradFiorenza Always nice to see you! You already know next pic we’ll have to do biceps or something 1-0 me 😏
@iamkamiam_: I love quality time with myself! Omg ❤️
@iamkamiam_: I get annoyed so easily 😩
@MTVBananas: These Women move mountains every day... Here's to every day being Womens Day ✊👩‍👧‍👧 #girlpower #Family #Mother #Sister #FitMom #internationalwomensday
@ChallengeMTV: Rumor has it this was one of the best episodes of The Challenge EVER! Watch it again right here: http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
@BritniNicol: That weekend in Philly when we had so much fun raising money for a WONDERFUL cause🖤 #medgift #philly
@JennaCompono: Exhausted.
@iamkamiam_: When people start bringing out the worst in you, cut them off.
@MTVBananas: Tomorrow I give this man away 😭💍 #ItsGliattaBeYou @vinnypig
@Marie_TBD: Just caught up on the @ChallengeMTV aftershow cause I was too busy being my messy self to watch it when it aired. Gus should never host again, @BritniNicol was hammered, and @MTVDevinWalker broke all 12 of my different personalities hearts. #thechallengevendettas
- @Lizchallenge_: @Marie_TBD Why should he never host he did a great job
- @Marie_TBD: @Lizchallenge_ Hosts, like news anchors, should be unbiased. He wasn’t even trying to hear any opinion outside of his own.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Ya the #1 rule of journalism in general. To be unbiased in order to report the full truth.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD @challengemtv__ @ImSarahRice Mine..
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas @challengemtv__ @ImSarahRice Ours.
@blacuesta: @CaraMariaMTV Thanks Cara! Just irritating like maaaan I know I haven’t pissed anyone off in a while so 🤔
@CaraMariaMTV: In honor of women’s empowerment day... im just gonna leave this right here.
@audreydiazz: I would say I just got the best call ever just now but idt anything will beat the #ayto call
@MTV_Chuckalodon: You’re so proud of the fake story you wrote but it must be hard to talk shit with a dick in your throat.
@MTV_Chuckalodon: "@KikiMTV: The only thing worse than being the most hated man in America would be the chick who is dumb enough to date him. 🤷🏽‍♀️ #thebachelor" RT Why does this sound eerily familiar? 🤔
- @KikiMTV: @MTV_Chuckalodon DUDEEEEE I WAS 23 LEAVE ME ALONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Dario_medrano_: Today was a good f****** Day woooooooooooooo


LAST WEEKEND 
@ChallengeMTV: The last time The Mercenaries showed up, we got one of the best eliminations of all time. Don't miss the next wave of Mercenaries THIS TUESDAY at 9/8c on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas 🔥 http://on.mtv.com/2CANEpe
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV I think it’s safe to say that fate had me jump on a grenade, for the rest of competitors, that night. Glad my 9 year old son got see his dad do his thing. All the best, to the rest. 🤘
- @CalandraLeigh: @ChallengeMTV Still the best elimination ever! @DerrickMTV was a bad beast! 😍🖤 come back to the challenge
@BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV @MTVDevinWalker #livingmybestlife #CANNOTdrinkwithdevin 😂🔫
@BritniNicol: @awillcoxxo I’ll show you guys the definition of a Troll. OK. Now look below, gang. This “woman” (I say that lightly) FOLLOWS me. Lmao. If you follow someone yet say things like what is said below is yes... the perfect example of a... TROLL💁🏼‍♀️
@BritniNicol: “Omg you were drunk on the after show!” Whoooopty freakin dooooo, I accidentally drank a little to much (yah live & learn) (I’m clearly not a good drinker😂) I’ll stick to my hippy ways. But I looked good as fuck that night so y’all keep hatin💁🏼‍♀️🐸☕️
@BritniNicol: "@ChallengeMTV: Dev and Brit killed that ish! 🔥 #TheChallengeVendettas " RT Next to Amara.. coolest dog ever😈
@KyleCGShore: So New Look men’s is going in to administration they have to be fucking kidding me it’s practically one of the only places I buy clothes! 🤦🏼‍♂️
@Rogan_OConnor: Jesus @MTVDevinWalker... Talk about a tweet getting a reaction 😅 @ChallengeMTV fans are hardcore!
@dusktillmani: NICOLE IS REALLY CRYING CAUSE SHE SAW LAUREL?!  #TheChallengeVendettas
@v_cakes: You guys, I’m mentioned in a book!  Thanks @shannanity for sharing:
@ChallengeStan: Food for thought from the Facebook fan page. @ChallengeMTV @kailah_casillas @Kmorrisx
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeStan Interesting read.....
- @CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 But did she do those things to YOU? why did she do to YOU in particular that Justifies what you did to her? You know I love u but just either say you are not sorry and dont care or admit u were wrong.  Either way Just say what u mean and stick with it.
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeStan NONE of us have a clean past. Biggest issue is that men ganging up on each other or us is never showed as bullying. Worse things have happened in challenge history before social media. But its a new era and now we have accountability. Be thankful for steps in the right direction.
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeStan So what you are saying is just cuz someone behaved a certain way in their past, it justifies getting attacked in the future over nothing but standard challenge rumors and gossip? Stop reaching. Shit was mean and uncalled for. Plain and simple.
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeStan LOL I ACTUALLY JUST READ THIS. Ur facts are wrong honey. Please get them all correct before addressing food for thought u look absolutely terrible.
- @kayleighstan1: Nothing was damaged or ruined also the guy on big brother did interviews saying he would play stuff up for the camera to get reactions out of Kayleigh
- @Kmorrisx: @kayleighstan1 I don’t know Arthur’s twitter but this girl needs to find the truth before her bullshit essay surfaces
- @carlateuk: I watched BB that Kayleigh was on and that Arthur guy was No victim he pissed everyone in that house. The other argument with Chanelle even the housemates said they would have reacted like Kayleigh did. So if you havent watched it don't say shit about it. @Kmorrisx wasn't a bully
- @Kmorrisx: @carlateuk Exactly. Arthur apologised and the other girl is a known racist and got kicked off ex for attacking someone.
@Marie_TBD: Twitter was made for trolls.
@Marie_TBD: Happy #NationalMeatballDay to my favorite meathead! @MTVBananas
@Marie_TBD: "@baileyhallhair: @Marie_TBD and 6 others  You would have been the same way about your friend. That’s what good friends do. I don’t know you but based on how I’ve seen you on the tube. I think you would be a good friend and stick up for yours" RT I am a good friend. So much so that I've even got into words with each party defending the other. I think @kailah_casillas @JustJem24 and even @Kmorrisx could attest that I have been a friend to both sides. Devil's advocate is a very tricky roll in friendships.
@JustJem24: @Marie_TBD Marie, u have been nothing but a good friend to her & defended her irl & at the reunion & u also called me and Kailah out for what we did irl & at the reunion(Bc that’s what friends do when friends make bad decisions). You’ve been good to her if she can’t see that then🤷🏻‍♀️
- @JazMTV: @JustJem24 I’m proud you for owning up to your mistake We all make them girl!! You are correcting your wrong doing and that’s what matters!😘😘
@Kmorrisx: The only thing I ever tell anyone who I get close too or consider my friend is keep it real or stay the fuck away from me ..... simple really 💯
@JustJem24: You live & you learn and the thing about those tables is they always turn...
@MTVBananas: Unholy Matrimony 💍💍 @vinnypig
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVBananas @vinnypig where ever you give him... make sure he stays away.
@CaraMariaMTV: Mood in regards to men for 2018: cant nobody hold me downnnn. Oh no. Got to keep on moooooovin.
@ChallengeMTV: Do you guys want to tell Nicole, or should I? Check out this sneak peek from a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, on Tuesday at 9/8c! 🎁🎉
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Hahahaha it was the start of a great birthday or so I thought 😢Nicole Zanatta added,
@v_cakes: I have no idea why I’m oily & I makeout with everyone & any...
@kareem_fathalla: Probably the worst feeling in the world seeing a family member or a loved one deal with a hard drug addiction.. it’s kills me man.
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🔥THE WAIT IS OVER!🔥#CHALLENGEMANIA PODCAST w/ @MTVDevinWalker where @DerrickMTV & I get the inside scoop on Tuesday’s massive episode of #TheChallengeVendettas (the elimination AND the baggage) is UP NOW! Our www.Patreon/ChallengeMania is also now LIVE! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-26-devin-walker-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@SylviaMTV: It’s the Midwest, no one locks their doors. This statement is 1000% true for me.. 🤦🏽‍♀️
@iamkamiam_: Usually I have to listen to an album so many times to know if I like it. But not the case with @torylanez  💙 #MemoriesDontDie
@ChallengeMTV: How it feels to leave work on a Friday 🙏
@DJMelReeves: @Marie_TBD FYI Marie I didn’t fuck her BF. So get your facts right before you open your fake ass mouth.
- @Marie_TBD: @DJMelReeves Here we go lol
@aimeehall1001: I’m gonna need someone off the @ChallengeMTV to fill me in on all this twitter tea because I’m nosey.
@Marie_TBD: #IDFA - I don’t fuck with anyone
@alexkidwell: @laurelstucky Has anyone in #TheChallenge history ever been bullied worse than Big Easy was by Laurel that one time though?? Honest question. That shit was BRU-TAL.
- @CohenBrian_: @alexkidwell Big Easy was legit murdered that night. Only to be brought back to life and murdered again by Camila a couple years later. Double death.
@CaraMariaMTV: "@petereyparker: @CaraMariaMTV I was saying this earlier that you beat him before also! Queen of eliminations. And you were so humble about it that even tho we all knew you guys still had beef back then, he gave you props and a hug. I’m glad y’all are…" RT Credit where its due. @MTVBananas 👊
@CaraMariaMTV: "@MTV_Iwan: The elimination of the season for bloodlines @MTVBananas and @vinnypig vs @CaraMariaMTV and @banksy878 wasn’t so much the elimination as much the history plus how many times can a girl get to send…" RT Yeah but we didnt dedicate an entire aftershow/reunion/2 full episodes of me gloating about it. 🤣 best win ever. Was humbled to send home a champ even tho he was a dick to me back then. To Be the best you gotta beat the best.
@CaraMariaMTV: I knew the girls wanted @Kmorrisx out of our room because nat was uncomfortable with the situation. Which is fine. and i thought we were going to speak w her like adults about it. Or. You know. Humans?
@v_cakes: Why don’t more people forget to take pictures / videos of their best moments?
@CamilaMTV: Happy Friday from the Western Hemisphere! ☀️🌈☀️
@AshleyMarieMTV: Vail is too beautiful! Love that I get to travel and see the country and the world for a living. #blessed
@JennaCompono: Many have an image of me, few get the picture. ✌🏼
@ave_tress: I really need to think before I speak. Because some of the shit that comes out of my mouth is just ridiculous.
@loveistheammo: The only people who will ever truly hate you are those who know they will never be get to be you.
@00Hitsdiidii: Rewatching @AREUTHE1 and @dimitrivalentin really said" well Keyana and emoney both like music so they gotta be a match " LMAOO WHAT😂😂

@ChallengeMTV: This video was taken the last time The Mercenaries entered the fray, and boy we can't wait to see everyone's reaction this time... 😈 #TheChallengeVendettas is all new this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV I don’t know what to say it was all fun and games just before 🤣 and now it’s turning into 😢 uhohhhh tune in Tuesday!
@Marie_TBD: The more you hate me, and the more that you publicly state that you do, the more of a chance you’re gonna have to see me again. #staysalty
@Marie_TBD: Now watching: Disaster Artist
- @MTVBananas: Starring: @Marie_TBD
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas This made me laugh
- @MTVBananas: @Marie_TBD 😘
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD yep 👀♥️
@MTVBananas: "@CaraMariaMTV: Credit where its due. @MTVBananas 👊 https://twitter.com/reyslord/status/972338835190263808 …" RT Win with humility, Lose with grace...
@ChallengeMTV: Stripes: earned ✅  #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! 💥
@MTVBananas: May you love long, and grow old on one pillow... Congrats on your wedding cuzzo 🤴❤👰 @vinnypig #DoesSheHaveASister #ShesAKeeper #marriage 
@JennaCompono: Action expresses priorities 🥠
@t_raines33: 😉 #TheChallengeVendettas
- @MTVDevinWalker: @t_raines33 🤙
@JustJem24: My baby boy is ready for the @ChallengeMTV #autismishissuperpower
@ChallengeMTV: The last time Laurel was on The Challenge, she did THIS 💪 Get ready for her return on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! 👏 http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
@joss_mooney: Today I’ve been about as useful as the “G” in lasagna.
@kailah_casillas: 😝
@Bruce_Lee85: Blade work for that crispy line up✂️🔥💈 #LiftedAndGifted
- @MTVBananas: @Bruce_Lee85 "Please don't slice my face off mister" 😂😂
- @Bruce_Lee85: @MTVBananas Me : is that your mama over there?  / Kid: Yeah!!  /  Me: “under my breath “ damn she got a fat ass
- @MTVBananas: @Bruce_Lee85 ⚰⚰⚰⚰
@JustJem24: #GirlsIncarcerated on @netflix is a must watch.
- @kailah_casillas: @justjem24 Im addicted too 😱 thought I was the only one. @iammikeyp joked that they’re gonna be the next ones casted on The Challenge 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
- @JustJem24: @kailah_casillas 😭😭😭😭 dead at Mikey but I see no lies 😭. & I almost text you today and told you to watch it Bc I know you like stuff like this, I should have known you already started it....
@TheOriginalDre_: As a SUPERFAN of @ChallengeMTV lets be better as a fandom. #thechallengevendettas @JustJem24 @kailah_casillas @BritniNicol
- @BritniNicol: @TheOriginalDre_ You said it perfectly my love! Thank you🖤😘
- @BigTymers228: @TheOriginalDre_  This #Facts💯
@mtvrrdarrell: Brought home the gold🥇#jiujitsu #LB4LB @grapplingx Now time to rehydrate for Shamrock half marathon tomorrow🙌🏾 #sacramento #shamrockhalf
@EmFitMTV: After a lot of expo-ing.... just feel like this is under-rated. Let success be your noise. I have no ears, no tolerance, and no patience for anything other than action.
@mikethemiz: Could you imagine if we went from 0-16 to 16-0?  This @browns season got me like... https://www.instagram.com/p/BgK43HKn-VY/ 
@CHEYnotShy: can’t believe my baby will be one next month 🤗 I’ve had so much fun planning her birthday party

@ChallengeMTV: Ashley has as much heart as anybody else, and that's why she's a Challenge Champ! Don't miss her return as a Challenge Mercenary on a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c! 👏 http://on.mtv.com/2tnrdEF 
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV As if my coffee wasn’t giving me enough anxiety this morning!!😂
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Yeah that’s how it went 😏
- @iamtheophi: @ChallengeMTV Lmaoooo @MTVASHLEYBROOKE " I'm the luckiest fu***** bi***" 😂😂
@BritniNicol: Hey @CaraMariaMTV @krispykreme has new doughnuts that’s are filled w Nutella... 🤭🤭
@Kmorrisx: Don’t ask me if my tweets are about you, ask yourself why do my tweets apply to you!
@KellyAnneJudd: I can be super into a guy until I see who he follows on Instagram.
@MTVBananas: I have no idea if its 12pm, 1pm, or 11am 🤔 #DaylightSavings
@KatieCooley26: My daughter sent me to “time out” last night. I pretended to be sad, grabbed my phone and went to another room. She said, “no phone, mommy!” That’s when I decided to explain adults don’t go in time out. But actually, time out sounds pretty amazing to me. 😂
@MTVBananas: "@BronxStilo: @CaraMariaMTV @MTVBananas That dude treated you like shit for a long time, it’s sad that now you have his back just because he gave you a hug." RT I gave her more than a hug! Heyyyyooooo 😉
@v_cakes: "@EddieJMontanez: @ThatCoral @v_cakes Lmao. Beth is funny as hell. Sorry V 😂" RT Yea like that time she tried to convince me to gain 40 - 60 lbs to become a plus size model so she could make $$ off of me as a manager, soon after BOTS 1.  In 2001!!!  #shefunny
@CaraMariaMTV: Praying @ChallengeMTV makes THE FINAL RECKONING duel style. If you wanna send someone home, you call their ass out and have to do it yourself. Rather than get someone else to do the dirty work... if you come in last place YOU should call out your opponent. Come on @mtv @ChallengeMTV lets get some blood on our hands next season. #thefinalreckoning
- @DerrickMTV: @CaraMariaMTV Get em Cara.. 
- @banksy878: @CaraMariaMTV @MTV @ChallengeMTV Love eliminations nothing beats that feeling of one on one battle 👍🏻🤜🏻💪🏻
- @CaraMariaMTV: @banksy878 @MTV @ChallengeMTV You know what beats it? Making the final!
- @banksy878: @CaraMariaMTV @MTV @ChallengeMTV Hey my only two losses in eliminations were to legends @WestonBergmann and @TheOfficial_CT so not too bad and beat another legend 🍌
@JustJem24: You are more than a list of mistakes and if anyone tells you otherwise, let it be the last they make. 💜
@ChallengeMTV: Look who's stopping by for the next after show: It's @t_raines33 and @NataliaNegrotti! I'm sure they'll have a lot to say about the recent 🍌 elimination ☕️ #TheChallengeVendettas
@WestonBergmann: I wish my dog could text me. I’d be like, so you finished pooping yet? And he’d be like, yeah but I’m flirting with the neighbor bitch, come get me in five. And I’d be like, cool, take your time homie.
@CaraMariaMTV: FOR THE LOVE OF THOR. THIS MAN! 🔥🔥🔥 @nicolebyer help a sister out 😍😍😍 #nailedit #yeswes #ohyeswes @netflix #nailwes #mancake
@MTVBananas: Banana Of Spades 🍌♠️  #ShotsWereABadIdea #NoMakeup #Miami #SpringBreak2018 @LIVmiami
@n_zanattaMTV: I’m convinced that life is made up of a bunch of challenges just to see what were made of.
@shannanity: I regret a lot of things - but I really regret unmuting u
@ChallengeMTV: As we get closer to The Finals, the game is ON, but sh*t's about to pop off 💥 Watch a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I had a rough weekend. Bitches beware because I'm here to hurt feelings and spit truths
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@BromanLeigns: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE You should Re-Watch you Winning the Final. Your emotions after you won made it so memorable and special." RT Thanks. I meant alot 🙏🏼
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Puni3hette That wasn't the only moment I beat her...I killed her in the final from what production told me so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess I win when it counts 👏🏼👏🏼
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @Puni3hette i feel like if you were a guy you would not be getting questioned. Anyone trying to discredit your win can kick rocks. You got nothing to explain. you won. you earned it. the end. way to push through will all your heart champ!
@__GarrettMiller Garrett/Siesta Key: A lot of times I forget to check or post on social media because I’m to busy living in the moment.
@SHOTOFYAGER: There is one person I have found to be pretty dead-on in mostly all that she has said regarding this recent #TheChallengeVendettas episode/incident & it’s @CaraMariaMTV. She was certainly the voice of reason on @ChallengeMTV Tuesday & her positivity is contagious. 💯 @DerrickMTV
@CaraMariaMTV: @n_zanattaMTV Yeah. Like being humble or keeping your word to alliances. 🧐
- @n_zanattaMTV: @CaraMariaMTV You really want to go there?!? You know I did til the last sword dropped.
@CaraMariaMTV: Never grow up.
@shannanity: People are going to be so surprised when I show up and I’m not their fan anymore
@kailah_casillas: I wish we were at @iHeartRadio awards tonight. We didn’t plan ahead 🙄 @iammikeyp
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Two more days #thechallengevendettas @ Bellagio Las Vegas https://www.instagram.com/p/BgM8_Rhl6CU/ 
@TayloriasSecret: Not about what you did, it’s what you do. Build on what you got and from what you lose
@giannahammer: Lmao everyone thought I was just being a bitch and didn’t like Hayden but in all actuality I was tripping balls that I was about to leave the first episode 😂😂😂 I wasn’t ready to leave the party but it looked like I was just being a straight bitch 😂😅🙃 #faceofhorror
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer No no, you didn’t like me and were scared to death to leave with me. Over a year later and I baby trapped you. I always win. 🙃🔪
- @giannahammer: @HaydenPWeaver Oh shut up we had a cute little date and it only took 2 episodes to get in my pants so quit you’re complaining 😂 a bitch had to do what she had to do to stay 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
- @AliviaHuntxr: @giannahammer I literally walked up to @kareem_fathalla the second day and was like listen I think we're a match but stop talking to me so people don't figure it out
- @giannahammer: @AliviaHuntxr @kareem_fathalla Lmfaoo everyone told us they were voting us in and the whole date I was like FUCK FUCK FUCK
- @uchaachi: @AliviaHuntxr This my friends is the story of how Alivia singlehandedly tried to make #AYTO6 go home broke 🙃
- @iamkamiam_: @giannahammer Omg 😂
@HaydenPWeaver: I get it “I signed up for it” to be on a show and receive hate messages from people now and then, but to make references about my future child in my DMs is a special kind of fucked up.
- @AliviaHuntxr: @HaydenPWeaver Ok I'm confused bc   1. Your season was for fucking ever ago   2. ITS NOT LIKE YOU KILLED SOMEONE WHY ARE PEOPLE SO ANGRY??   3. Who is it I'll handle it
@Jilly_ashley Jillian/Winter Break Hunter Mountain: The amount of twitter #drama @ChallengeMTV has is insane and I love it #MTV #ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas 🤪
@Jilly_ashley: Best of luck to the @495 and @MTV fam as they dive into season 2 of @FloribamaShore. Crush it guys!! 👯‍♀️🎉🏖 @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts  @sallyannsalsano #FloribamaShore #MTVWinterBreak
@KirkMedas Kirk/Floribama Shore: It’s game time baby #Szn2


CHALLENGE EVE, and Shane & Briana Speak Out 
@ChallengeMTV: Darrell is one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in Challenge history. Just ask Zach. Watch Darrell return to The Ring as a Mercenary TOMORROW at 9/8c! 💪 #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: It’s way too early sir for you to chose the seat next to me when the entire train is empty.
@WestonBergmann: First Monday morning after the government stole an hour of my sleep
@kailah_casillas: Holy shit. OJs confession...... I have no words. This whole situation is so fucked up & the American justice system is even worse.
@JustJem24: I can’t wait to be done....
@BritniNicol: "@brandi_parris: I'm loving how next episode of The Challenge is titled "It's @BritniNicol Bitch" can't wait to see what this one has up her sleeves 🙌🏼😈" RT Lmao oh lorttttt
@JustJem24: Blaming the meltdown I had this morning on #DaylightSaving
@ChallengeMTV: Tj said there's going to be another "double elimination," and you know what that means... 😈 #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@BritniNicol: I’m Chubby Banana basket.. Lmao it would @MTVBananas Lmaoo 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
- @MTVBananas: @BritniNicol My Magnificent Love Muffin brings all the boys to the yard 😛🍮 And all along I thought it was the Foldable Fiorenza Factory 🤔 @BradFiorenza
@MTVBananas: Nephew: "Uncle Bananas can we go for ice cream"  Me (sipping a Bloody Mary): What? No! 9am is too early for Ice Cream!
@_ayiiia: today is #nationalnappingday, it’s also my birthday. this makes so much sense! 🎈✨
@ChallengeMTV: Natalie is dropping by to discuss Bananas being sent home, her game plan, and much more on The Challenge: After-The-Show! Watch it tomorrow at 11/10c after a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! ☕️
@MTVBananas: "@Kmorrisx: Because she’s a beautiful human 👏🏻♥️ https://twitter.com/caramariatea2/status/973298619058180096 …" RT Agreed!!! (From the ankles up 🙈👣)
@MTVBananas: My Daddy's a pistol, and I'm a son of a gun 👨‍👦🍌🔫 #PapaBananas #NoMakeup #bananasdoingthings #ArmyVet
@joss_mooney: What goes around comes around. Keep your circle positive.
@drunken_bravado: I already know tomorrow is gonna be a good Challenge episode based off the title "It's Britni, bitch" LOVE @BritniNicol @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas (she betta not go home tmrw) Also my other queen @MTVASHLEYBROOKE is back yasss
@JustJem24: Ok so a dream tweet.... I had a dream one of my childhood friends was pregnant & it appears her sister(my even closer friend) is pregnant instead & I’m really confused why my dream energy is off 🤔....
@NataliaNegrotti: LIFE HACK: when asked to do dishes but u don't want to say you're allergic to dish soap... lmk if it works
- @v_cakes: @NataliaNegrotti Don't you know you shouldn't be washing dishes without gloves on?  @joss_mooney even knows this!
@JustJem24: Ummm @TheAshleysRR & other teen mom people.. How much did Maci get paid for @NakedAndAfraid..  @CaraMariaMTV you should so do it if they pay well.. I’ll take 10% for setting it up...
- @CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 Jem be tryna send me away by myself to a damn deserted island! 🤣
- @JustJem24: @CaraMariaMTV Only if the coins are correct. #getpaid
- @CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 Send @MTVBananas. Hes got less to hide and you can intercept his rescue plane home. 🤣🏝 #bananaisland
@JustJem24: One of my favorite pastimes is to talk shit on @MTV_NellyT Instagram photos.. I freaking love him thou 😭
@hbarfield13: Fellas if a girl is liking nothing but guys shirtless pics you ain't the only one she's wanting or thinking about. Stay real to yourself and find a good girl 👍🏻
@hbarfield13: Social media tells no lies 😬 #gotyoass
@hbarfield13: Breaking up with your bestfriend is like losing a family member that you know is still alive 😒
- @JustJem24: @hbarfield13 Ladies. He’s single & sad. Shoot your shot. Tell him I sent you.
- @hbarfield13: @JustJem24 Steph Curry with the wrist ❤
@lexoquence: Hate to say I told you so literally 4 months ago, but-  Wait I totally don’t hate it hahahaha karmas a bitch and you look stupid to the world once again :)
@lexoquence: I mean whatdyakno maybe my Perfect Match is shitty enough to b matched w me ❤️❤️❤️
@lexoquence: On the real, good vibes to Shannon if she was in a wreck. I hope she’s physically okay, mentally as well. ❤️
@kareem_fathalla: Get on AYTO... gain a little bit of followers... and get the rest of your life ridiculed and judged by people who are just as imperfect as you are 🤦🏻‍♂️ y’all gotta do better!
@JennaCompono: I literally hate when I can’t sleep.. why must I have 1000000 thoughts before bed. 🤦🏼‍♀️
- @AshleyMarieMTV: @JennaCompono girl me too, I can never fall asleep! 🤦🏼‍♀️


@blacuesta: Know the difference between someone who likes the way you look vs someone who likes who you are
@blacuesta: Alright this about to be a THREAD Bc someone made an account trying to expose me or something (go report it) but im just gonna expose myself about things even tho I’m pretty open on here and y’all pretty much know everything 
@blacuesta: My boobs are fake, I got my lips done, I was in a relationship where I got catfished for a while (I’m an idiot i know), I’ve cheated, ive lied, ive said some dumb ignorant shit when i was dumb and ignorant, ive sent nudes and nude vids (lol s/o me)
@blacuesta: I go to the doctor and get an std test everytime I have sex w someone new LOL
@blacuesta: I’ve had a miscarriage which everyone that watched AYTO 2 knew about and my BD was really fuckin upset about it and knowing what I know now i would have done things differently
@blacuesta: Out of all people u gonna make a exposed account about ME?! There’s gotta be more important people to expose that actually have secrets
@blacuesta: Dawg I honest to god have nothing else to expose y’all know everything. Like I’m having a hard time exposing myself about things you guys DONT already know about lol
@blacuesta: I just exposed myself and the page is already deleted lmao alrighty then
- @CaraMariaMTV: @blacuesta You got nothin to explain to anyone. From the little i know of my fierce fellow taurus i think u are http://bomb.com . All the other stuff doesnt mean shit. Chin up gorgeous!
@blacuesta: The best thing about hearing about your own personal business from someone else’s mouth is that 9 times out of 10 it’s false info. People wanna see you fail so bad!
@blacuesta: Ain’t nothin that irritate me more than when people ask about my personal business to someone that isn’t me.
@blacuesta: If I hear from someone on my side that ur talkin about me you’re gonna see how strong my cut off game is
@blacuesta: I love dinner dates. The ones where I’m the dinner and my date is ready to eat. Bon appésuckmytitties

@shannanity: Do you ever wake up at 5am, rehash your night mentally and think Damn Motherfucker I’m crazy?
@shannanity: Im biting nails deciding how I’m going to explain to my friends why I left in the middle of dinner when they all damn well know I left bc I was blackout and not getting “enough attention” 🤦🏻‍♂️ since I said it like a GD moron 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙄
@shannanity: Once, this homeless guy tuned gay for me and I almost turned homeless for him but alas ‘twas not meant to be for either of us-all it took was one akward fumble in his cardboard box for us both to return to our previous lives. I’ve heard Disney’s bought the rights
@shannanity: Also probably the best blow job ive ever received to date. Weird though, he kept asking for money or rocks when he was done. I’m like dude it’s to early for marriage and we aren’t dating so like lay off. Anyways, I would have called him but he stole my phone and ran away
@shannanity: Just had a @ZNichols15 sex dream that has changed my entire life and I literally never want to wake again
- @ZNichols15: @shannanity Must’ve been that blind date we had in Spain. #shittheyshouldhaveshown
- @shannanity: @ZNichols15 I think of it always ....
@shannanity: Y’all realize that Katty Perry’s Wig Vine literally has more plays than the entirety of her last album.  Girls gotta be screaming she’s so happy to be relevant again


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

In a bit, the Pulse of Episode 11 of The Challenge Vendettas. Do join us then.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).