Saturday, March 10, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Vendettas Week 10

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                     
■ @DC408Dxtr  TW / IG / YT

If you're just relaxing on your Saturday night, come on in as we bring you our look at Week 10 of The Challenge Vendettas. Ahead, the action, reaction and interaction of this week's episode, but for now enjoy the In-Between interactions of the cast after what went down last week and Challenge Tuesday.




THURSDAY/FRIDAY 
@MTV: Do you think Devin has what it takes to actually take down @ChallengeMTV legend Johnny Bananas? http://on.mtv.com/2CqJ29w
@ChallengeMTV: Tony excelled in "Kicking Ass," but how's his knee? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
@ToriFiorenza: Be thankful for the people who stay with you in the middle of your journey...the beginning is fun/new, the end is completion/answers, but the middle that is where the unknown lives. Sit with each other in the middle. ๐Ÿ’•
@emilylongeretta: #TheChallenge’s @MTVBananas reveals @themarklong helped him come up with the idea for #NoteGate, talks becoming the “villain” https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/johnny-bananas-breaks-down-notegate-on-the-challenge/ …
- @MTVBananas: @emilylongeretta Something to keep you entertained while taking your morning ✌ @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeVendettas #Noteorious
@tjlavin: ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝRT @Clarence_Pryor: @tjlavin brings the joy and extreme on The Challenge every time. He makes me smile when he smiles. He always say "You killed it!" every damn time. TJ is not only a great host, he's a BMX legend & a dear friend in my heart.
@Kmorrisx: Getting my butt back @kianoLION .... full video on Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfw28THHSMh/
- @Bruce_Lee85: @Kmorrisx @kianoLION Your arms were moving faster than your legs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ get it tho ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
- @Kmorrisx: @Bruce_Lee85 Haha my legs don’t wana move any faster my arms are good tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคจ hope ur well babe ♥️
@banksy878: @CaraMariaMTV @MTVBananas @ChallengeMTV Worst puzzle ever ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
@MTV_NellyT: Shout out to steveaoki, you killed it stubbsaustin last nite ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚  I appreciate the love fam… https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyMYZ6hu7A/
@Marie_TBD: If you’re looking for a new dentist/ want your teeth to be hella white  in NYC — do yourself a favor and check out MY dentist on the upper east side. @UEDI_NYC :: Jem and I got zoom before our aftershow. PS. Your teeth are everything// and they do botox. LOL
@BritniNicol: New York @MTVDevinWalker & I are coming for you... @MTV LETS GOOOOOOOO✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ
@BritniNicol: Waiting for my flight.. I feel like I need to drink while I wait.. you can’t meet up w @MTVDevinWalker sober. Talk about the look of disappointment ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@BritniNicol: Also.. did I mention there’s a dog behind me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„  It’s taking everything in my being to not touch it๐Ÿ˜ซ
@BritniNicol: 2 people in front of me bitching about “how can they just allow a dog on a plane? What if you’re allergic and you have to sit by it and be stuck on a plane w it”  Well Frank.. im STUCK flying w you and I’m allergic to your bullshit. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
@BritniNicol: Was gunna go to the gym at the hotel to kill time before Dev & I play w @MTV ... But I got a text from @MTVDevinWalker & @JustJem24 saying they’re at the bar.. WELP.. Looks like my workout today will be shooting these shots down my throat๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@MTVDevinWalker: Quick NYC drop in tn with my day one sister @BritniNicol @MTV sure can pick em! And to think just 3 years ago we were lighting it up aloha style on @AREUTHE1 #letsgo
@ChallengeMTV: .@kailah_casillas and @Marie_TBD went head-to-head in Tuesday's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, but these two proved they both had loud barks when they faced off as Underdogs on The Invasion ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ฅ
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV @kailah_casillas Final Reckoning????? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” You might have beat me here...... and again on vendettas. But don’t say my hair ain’t luxurious when you know it is bitches!!!
@JustJem24: Side note: When I’m on the challenge, playing a for money I don’t think about what twitter wants me to do, I think what is the best move for myself in this moment/in this game/under these circumstances..
@MTVBananas: "@BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Marie I’ll see your sad sorry pathetic lazy alcohol driven fucking ass there๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ #sorryexcuseforawoman" RT So much for womens empowerment ๐Ÿ™„ Am I right @DerrickMTV @JustJem24 @v_cakes #PracticeWhatYouPreach
@CaraMariaMTV: When people try desperately to start social media drama with me just for a chance to get cast on a future show.... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿคฃ ladies calm down theres enough of me to go around. Im really flattered. @ChallengeMTV
- @NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV Please be careful with ur chin sis
@CaraMariaMTV: @MTVjennifer @ChallengeMTV Jenn and mel over everyone. You two fierce and fit beauties have my vote!
- @MTVjennifer: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ @ChallengeMTV needs some athletic rookies for sure, @schmelllanie and i better make a debut together!
- @CaraMariaMTV: @MTVjennifer I mean. U would think it would be more beneficial for these girls to get cast on @ChallengeMTV  if they are nice to me.... Just make out w me or something. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ ps. Heyyyyyyy
@ChallengeMTV: I found your spirit animal, @CaraMariaMTV! LITERALLY ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฉ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿคฃ if u wanna get literal you would find a bear eating 12 in a sitting.
@SHOTOFYAGER: This next episode of #ChallengeMania tomorrow is going to be an EZ one...๐Ÿค” News on the guest coming soon with a very short window to get questions in so STAY TUNED and BE READY! @DerrickMTV
@SHOTOFYAGER: Since @DerrickMTV had so much fun catching up w/ him at Throwdown in Philly last weekend, our next #ChallengeMania guest will be none other than a real blast from @ChallengeMTV past, BIG EASY (@EricBanks)! Show will drop tomorrow AM & you have 3 HOURS to submit questions! GO!
@ChallengeMTV: If you could ask the cast of #TheChallengeVendettas ANYTHING, what would it be!? ๐Ÿค” And don't hold back, people! ๐Ÿธ☕️
@MTVBananas: Sumo-Days are for the boys ๐Ÿ‘™ @1stlooktv @nbc #RealMenWearDiapers #SUMOBANANA @barstoolsports #BananasDoingThings
@ChallengeMTV: Jemmye and Marie spilled all kinds of tea on Tuesday's Challenge: After-The-Show ๐Ÿธ☕️ If you missed it, you can watch it right here: http://on.mtv.com/2Fc5m87
@iamkamiam_: I literally missed watching Jersey Shore ๐Ÿ˜‚ it’s sooo good
@v_cakes: I’m not giving those 2 sisters any attention. They are just using our names to become relevant.  Their dreams are to become like us one day & I do not want to help them.  @JustJem24 @CaraMariaMTV
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Date "I'm vegan what can I get here" Me "a taxi"
@Marie_TBD: Ladies; As you grow older do you find yourself stalking cute babies more than hot girls you hate for being hot? #askingforafriend #babysittersclub
- @JazMTV: @Marie_TBD You can come stalk my kids anytime!! Lol

@blacuesta: friend: *ranting*  me: *not listening but acknowledging w mhm, yup, thats crazy*  friend: "so what would you do in that circumstance?"  me:
@blacuesta: Be with someone who constantly makes you feel like a work of art, someone who finds beauty in your broken pieces, someone who looks at you like you put the stars in the sky. Don’t settle for mediocre love.
@blacuesta: Be with someone who nurtures your soul with so much love that they banish your self doubt. Someone who takes your chaos and turns it into peace.
@blacuesta: Appreciation post for my bffl, shoulder to lean on, life partner @falashaaa . Forever girl gang party of 2 but we’ve never needed more than just us. She’s my comfortable space, the space I can be myself w/out doubt. I could write about her soul & never run out of things to say.
@blacuesta: Be with someone who handles your flaws with such grace that you forget you have any. Be with someone who thinks you, as a whole, are a masterpiece.
@blacuesta: Don’t ever compromise on how you know you should be loved.

@ChallengeMTV: Nicole wants to get rid of some of the girls at this point, but who is she taking aim at? ๐Ÿค” Find out, Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE 
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸNEW PODCAST ALERT!!๐Ÿ– BIG EASY (@EricBanks) joins @DerrickMTV & I on #ChallengeMania, live from #SpringBreak to reminisce about his days on @ChallengeMTV, what he thinks of the #YoungBucks & #TheChallengeVendettas, what he’s up to now & YOUR questions! ๐Ÿ“ฒhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=challengemania.podbean.com%2Fep-24-eric-big-easy-banks-24b00f90dd1700f333f1ee8f1a4eedd1 …
@BytesPodcast: Since it’s windy and snowy on the east coast! Head on to iTunes & our website and check out our recent interviews with your favorite RW/RR alum! @MallorySnyderr @KendalSheppard @ThatCoral @AbramBoise @TinaBarta @MissArissa @NehemiahMTV
@mtvrrdarrell: I wonder what went through a caveman’s head when he first saw a rainbow ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿคฏ #RandomThoughts
@AneesaMTV: When I say @Marie_TBD is an incredible friend, I’m not lying. I cannot wait until you get here to decorate. #brokelegchronicles
@mikethemiz: Not even the pouring rain can stop us from filming.  What you can’t see is I am soaked from neck down. My entire left side is numb from the cold.  But no complaints happy and proud to host this incredible show.   Any idea which show I’m hosting???
@NicolexoRamos: April can’t come soon enough ❤️
@ChallengeMTV: Guys. I just watched next week's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas and no joke it's one of the best episodes ever ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Rub it in our face why don’t yah!
@RachD1214: "With that, Bananas, 35 and Long, 46, came up with ideas for around 50 notes." https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/johnny-bananas-breaks-down-notegate-on-the-challenge/ … I'm confused about this note scandal still after this.  @TheMarkLong & @MTVBananas you got some explaining to do!  By the way, they explained about the @JustJem24 thing too.
@n_zanattaMTV: She remembered who she was and the game changed.
@MTVBananas: Almonds are great idea of you wanna start eating healthy, and stop having 10 dollars.
@BritniNicol: Hitting the streets of Manhattan w my brother from another @MTVDevinWalker ๐Ÿ–ค This... will be good๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@WestonBergmann: Fuck links that make you believe it’s an article and it ends up being a slideshow
@sancheezmo215: Was digging through an old box of cds from high school that I found & one of the discs had literally just 11 minutes of a Road Rules: Campus Crawl episode but it was the step mission which is one of the best episodes! @KendalSheppard @mtvrrdarrell @thegreysauce @shannanity ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @KendalSheppard: @thegreysauce @sancheezmo215 and 2 others   This is entertainment GOLD right here. It's a good thing they didn't have reality tv awards in our day. All awards would have gone to our dance moves.
- @thegreysauce: @sancheezmo215 @KendalSheppard and 2 others   Dear heavens... Nothing ever dies.
@KellyAnneJudd: Finally got to see #thechallenge @joss_mooney vs @DerrickMTV AMAZING!!! Can’t believe D was still able to do that after all our crazy in Ibiza! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช
@mtvrrdarrell: "@RachD1214: @mtvrrdarrell 's Road Rules Casting Video tho XD This made me laugh so much I don't know why! #RoadRules #TheChallengeVendettas" RT Throwback for real ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @mtvrrdarrell I'm living for this


THE WEEKEND 
@ChallengeMTV: I want to hear more about this beer/pool situation ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿป http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
- @MTVDevinWalker: @ChallengeMTV Let's all watch this pls :)
- @Christina4683: @ChallengeMTV I think ๐ŸŒ may have ran his mouth a little too much about @MTVDevinWalker and I think everyone is gonna be pleasantly surprised when they watch the elimination. #Karma #Curse #TheChallengeVendettas
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Mr. Do right himself ladies and gents! Guess he poured beer on the right girl! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@Marie_TBD: Remember when you used to tell your parents you were sleeping at a friends house, but you were really dying in a field from drinking too much vodka from a water bottle.
@tori_deal: It’s really easy to be humble when you realize you’re just a germ on a rock.
- @DerrickMTV: @tori_deal Or just dust from the earth..
- @tori_deal: @DerrickMTV Facts!
@DJMelReeves: Today is one of those days where I woke up hungover, immediately cringed at myself from the night before and deleted my snapchat story ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: Yesterday. I spun around in the middle of time square catching snow flakes on my tongue๐Ÿค— It was kinda really rad❄️
@CaraMariaMTV: The way i always play an individual game is straight up: I keep around the strongest male players for a final if given a chance because I assume I am probably going to be teamed up with them at some point if I make it to the end. It helps ME. it's being SMART. @ChallengeMTV
@CaraMariaMTV: The way I play an individual game in relation to the GIRLS is: I don't care what beef I have with you, I'm not voting someone in who has good odds of coming back pissed off. MAKES SENSE. I dont fuck around on emotion/who i dislike. It's stupid. @ChallengeMTV
@CaraMariaMTV: Always been down to keep around strong girls in the end no matter if I like you or dislike you...happy to go against them in a final and may the best woman win. I dont try to keep around weak girls for a final for an easy win. Never has been my way of doing things. @ChallengeMTV
@CaraMariaMTV: Side note- Do you guys ever see GIRLS commenting on GUYS photos saying "you have no muscles... you look like a woman... you really should do some lifting" - do girls do this? or do girls and guys just tell athletic GIRLS that they look like men? asking for a friend.
@CaraMariaMTV: LADIES: by verbally attacking other women's bodies you are only keeping us all down. If it's not your body, don't comment on it. As long as you feel happy, healthy, and strong, it doesn't matter what the package looks like. #girlpower
- @NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV Amen!
@ChallengeMTV: Devin is eager to take on Bananas in The Ring and the only thing in his way is an unsure Tony ๐Ÿค” Check out this sneak peek from Tuesday's all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas!
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV This promo is..... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@shannanity: The best diet is heartbreak and revenge ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️
@ChallengeMTV: This rumor will tear apart the house, literally! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Don't miss any of the drama, Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallengeVendettas http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
@ChallengeMTV: When Nicole saw that the last elimination involved a puzzle, she was just thankful she didn't have to compete ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Hahahah yeahhh I was so happy that was not my elimination ๐Ÿคฃ sorry not sorry I hate puzzles!
- @BritniNicol: @n_zanattaMTV Bahahahahaha bitch I am so dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @n_zanattaMTV: @BritniNicol That’s not even funny lol I didn’t know what to do I died for a second or two ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿคฃ
- @DJMelReeves: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVBananas: Being an adult is the dumbest thing i've ever done ๐Ÿ™Œ #ChoirBoy @1stlooktv @nbc #WestLosAngelesChildrensChoir #BananasDoingThings
@t_raines33: If at times it seems my heart is in the wrong place, it's prolly cause it's on my sleeve...
@kailah_casillas: Somewhere between psychotic and iconic.
@kailah_casillas: OK HERE WE GO @criscyborg TIME.... ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHAT? GIRL FIGHT.
@CaraMariaMTV: I made a friend. ๐Ÿ˜
@kailah_casillas: So @iammikeyp and I just got to #UFC222 and I can’t look away. The O’Malley fight is so exciting ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@mtvrrdarrell: Bring out the pillow because somebody’s going night night ๐Ÿ˜ด #WilderOrtiz #ShowtimeBoxing @BronzeBomber @kingkongboxing
@MtvNateSiebs: You either double tap that shit, maybe leave a nice lil comment or just keep on scrollin man. It’s not hard to ignore a picture if you don’t like it/don’t like the person in it. It’s a fuckin picture yo. Spread the love. Be the example. Shits ridiculous.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ❤️

@ChallengeMTV: Daddy Devin wasn't mad about being voted into elimination, so much as he was "disappointed." ๐Ÿ˜ฉ See what happens next on an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @MTVDevinWalker: @ChallengeMTV Hot take
@mikethemiz: Yesterday I was hosting a show. Today I’m with my wife, @marysemizanin filming. From one show to… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf5OwIoH09d/ 
@Tindel10: Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary
@ChallengeMTV: Sh*t's about to hit the fan ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Don't miss a shocking new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas, this Tuesday at 9/8c! http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE 
- @Kmorrisx: @ChallengeMTV I see and hear 4 crucial things   1. RUMOURS   2. 3 idiots    3. Trash    4. Zero evidence
@shannanity: I just started following my ex-husband on IG.  The pure psychological torture of it is making me hard
@joss_mooney: Back to LA tomorrow...๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ✈️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘€
@MTVDevinWalker: NEVER GIVE UP ON FUN
@KyleCGShore: “The noblest art is that of making others happy” P.T Barnum, what a fucking legend amazing movie #TheGreatestShowman
@JustJem24: "@Kamisqueen1: @Kmorrisx you have been known in the UK for throwing people belongings into the pool, bullying and threating to kill people. STOP using the bullying card it's KARMA @JustJem24 @kailah_casillas @BritniNicol @DJMelReeves " RT No shade to her. This just shows reality tv isn’t real life & people do things on tv they wouldn’t  do in real life ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️.
@DJMelReeves: "@Sonja791: @chandrapntx @Kamisqueen1 and 5 others  I did not say that! What i meant is ppl need to know the real her b4 feeling sorry for her ..she is NO victim!" RT What @Kmorrisx has said or done on TV is the past is completely irrelevant. The way she was ganged up on is bullying at its finest. It’s absolutely disgusting! every single girl who participated in throwing her stuff over balcony should be ashamed of themselves.
@Christina4683: @ChallengeMTV I have a feeling that this is gonna be a “Can’t Miss Elimination” with a surprising & satisfactory ending ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @MTVDevinWalker
@Marie_TBD: You should know better to compare fillers to plastic surgery. @MTVBananas
@kailah_casillas: My mom just booked a ticket to come see meeeeeee! ✈️ I’m so excited♥️♥️♥️♥️
@kailah_casillas: lol @ telling people to bully me bc of bullying. makes total sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ #hypocrites ๐Ÿก
@WestonBergmann: I’ve had a very depressing weekend. It started to take a turn for the positive until I ordered $18 worth of Taco Bell and have every intention of eating it all, alone, in my hotel room.
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽงPODCAST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT๐ŸŽง On Tuesday’s episode of #ChallengeMania, @DerrickMTV & I will be joined by the one & only @BritniNicol! Get us your @ChallengeMTV questions for BRITNI between now & TOMORROW MORNING. #TheChallengeVendettas @BradFiorenza @AREUTHE1
@ChallengeMTV: Who remembers when @tjlavin "killed it" on Ridiculousness!? ๐Ÿ™Œ
@ChallengeMTV: The cast has ALL the tea and we want them to spill it! What are the juiciest scoops you want to hear about?  ๐Ÿธ☕️ #DontHoldBack #TheChallengeVendettas
@JennaCompono: Dream without fear; love without limits.
@AliviaHuntxr: There's a lot of people that I don't like, but I'm still kind to in person. Call it fake if you want but my mom raised me to treat everyone with at least respect.
@imdroc15: Kobe Bryant retired and still finds a way to amaze everyone #Oscars
@robb_schreiber: Now I can feel comfortable screaming “KOBE” as I throw my popcorn bag into the trash after a movie.
@AneesaMTV: Yessss @maryjblige
@MikeCManning: I mean, @jimmykimmel is just the best
@sheen_is_back: And the Academy Award for best "drunk actor" goes to..... #blackoutsheen #MTVWinterBreak #Oscars
@giannahammer: I can’t wait to make our kid watch all the good tv shows growing up like one tree hill, the OC, vampire diaries,(probs missing a ton more) but all the stuff that hit me in the feels growing up and none of our kid’s friends will know what those are ๐Ÿ˜ช
@kareem_fathalla: High school never prepared us for college and college doesn’t prepare us for the real world..

@ChallengeMTV: Can Devin light up The Ring in Tuesday's elimination? ๐Ÿค” Find out on an all new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas! ๐Ÿ’ก http://on.mtv.com/2COWsrE
@shannanity: Can’t sleep ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@iamkamiam_: This summer is about to be so good ! Can’t wait ๐Ÿ˜†
@BrunoBttencourt: Don’t show me respect by coming to my funeral when I’m long gone. Don’t pay me respect by saying rip on social media.respect me enough to show love in this short life time.
- @ChallengeMTV: @BrunoBttencourt All's fair in love, war, and Challenges, but did this prank go too far? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@Marie_TBD: Sucks being heartless and sensitive.
@Marie_TBD: She’s hungover and petty this morning folks.
@v_cakes: @Marie_TBD I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode
@MTV_AMANDAG: @shannanity Wtf is the dolphins
@ChallengeMTV: What are @t_raines33 & @NataliaNegrotti doing on Total Request Late Night? ๐Ÿค” Answering YOUR questions, of course! Ask them anything you want for a chance to have them answer on-air! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’บ #TheChallengeVendettas
@Marie_TBD: Thinking about throwing a roast of myself for my 30th... #rodaroast
@ChallengeMTV: Careful what you wish for, Devin... ๐Ÿ”ฎ #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@JustJem24: The word Phoenix is following me today & was also in my dream last night ๐Ÿค”
@Marie_TBD: You know when you KNOW you’re being a bitch, but you can’t help but be one... You even try to talk yourself out of being a bitch... but she’s just a bitch to you too.
@Marie_TBD: Currently hungover NOT looking for a reunion outfit. #professionalprocrastinator
@ChallengeMTV: All's fair in love, war, and Challenges, but did this prank go too far? ๐Ÿค” #TheChallengeVendettas is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV Sometimes you make bad decisions. Especially on reality tv.. This is one of those times...  I can’t take back what I did, all I can do it learn from it & move forward.
- @kailah_casillas: @ChallengeMTV As much as I love @MTV_NellyT, he was not the reason for why I helped. I have my own reasons. If it’s not addressed in the episode, I’ll elaborate on why.
- @diancuh: @kailah_casillas @ChallengeMTV @MTV_NellyT I LOVEEEE how everyone is attacking you when the episode hasn’t even aired yet. Everyone has only seen 1 minute but they think they know what’s up. You do you Kailah. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
- @kailah_casillas: @diancuh The thing is, I never claimed to be an angel. This isn’t Christian summer camp. People do crazy shit on that environment  + alcohol. Ya live and ya learn.
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas To be fair..... people also do crazy shit at Christian Summer camp.
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Lol ya and then there’s that ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @ChallengeFanMTV: @JustJem24 Not even an "I'm Sorry" smh how can you move forward without apologizing
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeFanMTV I don’t owe you an apology. And I’m not apologizing to her over social media bc then it looks like I’m doing it to please y’all/save face/‘make myself look better, etc & that’s not how true apologies Work...There is a time and place for everything..
- @CaraMariaTea2: @ChallengeMTV The Cara fandom is on vacation break right now. We don’t have the defend this beautiful innocent individual, come to the Cara side while you can ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
- @CaraMariaMTV: @CaraMariaTea2 Wait. I thought I WAS THE BULLY tho! remember when i asked someone why they betrayed our alliance? And when i set jordans floatable luggage to sail in the pool after he said i look like a man and said no one wanted to run a final with me? IM THE BULLY THO. #thenorthremembers
@Marie_TBD: What’s gonna be messier Wednesday, the northeaster or the reunion. ❄️๐Ÿ”ฅ @ChallengeMTV
@Kmorrisx: @NataliaNegrotti Really Natalie. Really. Don’t indirect shit just be real for once maybe and direct it. Or do u need to have a more senior member of a reality person involved to boost ur profile
@shannanity: Well, if I keep matching people in their 20’s I’m going to have to download snap again and I don’t think I’m ready for the deluge of dicks that inevitably follow
@kailah_casillas: ya live & ya learn ๐Ÿ’•
@MTVBananas: Prank?! If dropping notes in beds, and talking shit on Twitter meets the definition of "bullying" then by definition what is this? "First Degree Murder?!" ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ˜ต Waiting for the hypocrisy society to sound off ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ•ฐ @JustJem24 @v_cakes @DerrickMTV @Marie_TBD @Kmorrisx
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVBananas PSA: Johnny wants everyone to know what a morally upstanding citizen he is.
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVBananas Weren’t you the guy who said that we should have done something more creative and suggested putting her stuff in the toilet? Just wondering.
- @MTVBananas: @kailah_casillas When in doubt, BLAME BANANAS!!!I'd be in denial too if I had what is coming to you ๐Ÿ˜‰ #TheChallengeVendettas @ChallengeMTV @Kmorrisx
@DJMelReeves: "@TvMovieTalks: I know for a fact if @DJMelReeves was still there she would've had @KMorrisx's back, even though they had 'beef'.." RT Of course I would have. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I would have been behind @Kmorrisx all the way.
- @n_zanattaMTV: @DJMelReeves Ayeee my girl’s alive miss you babe! ๐Ÿ˜˜
@Marie_TBD: Chatted with @Kmorrisx 4 separate times today and I was only the crazier one twice. That’s a win for me.
@ChallengeMTV: Happy birthday, young King ๐Ÿ‘ @MTVCoryWharton
- @MTVCoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV Thank you guys ✊๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ
@MTVCoryWharton: 27 Today ๐ŸŽ‚ A big thank you to everybody wishing me a happy birthday and spreading those positive vibes !!!
@CHEYnotShy: Happy Birthday @MTVCoryWharton !! Hope you enjoyed your day ๐Ÿ’–
@ChallengeMTV: Don't miss an exclusive first look at next week's episode of #TheChallengeVendettas during @TRL Late Night After-The-Show: The Challenge, TOMORROW at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ‘€
@ChallengeMTV: Don't miss these two BBs on The Challenge: After-The-Show TOMORROW after a new episode of #TheChallengeVendettas at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
- @BritniNicol: @ChallengeMTV Squad shit๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@JustJem24: I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not....
@JustJem24: If a man knocked on the door and said “hey are you ok” after ending our engagement to be with another woman I would swing on him.. and I wouldn’t stop security physically removed me from the premises...
@stephpetit_: What would @Joss_mooney change about his time on #TheChallengeVendettas? It may have to do with working on his tan ๐Ÿ˜œCheck out the new interview on @CollegeCandy ...
@v_cakes: I overpacked...again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @Bruce_Lee85: @v_cakes Where are you going?
- @v_cakes: @Bruce_Lee85 I’m going to see you soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
- @Bruce_Lee85: @v_cakes ๐Ÿ˜Š
@kailah_casillas: MUST WATCH: “The Push” on Netflix ๐Ÿ™€ it’s a social experiment/ documentary about social compliance. The show-maker literally is trying to see if he can mind fuck someone into committing murder. OMG. SO CRAZY.
@eonlineTV: Everyone knows that you aren't officially a @ChallengeMTV contestant until your belongings have been damaged.
@LauraLeeWaller_: Arie is Juan Pablo 2.0  @BachelorABC
@LauraLeeWaller_: Hoping this results in their own spinoff.  @BachelorABC sister wives featuring Arie, Bekah, and Lauren B. ⚘
@tombuelljr: People seem upset...for reason, but uhh that's reality television folks #TheBachelor
@KikiMTV: Worst Bachelor ever. I hate him. #thebachelorfinale
@KikiMTV: “Heyyy are you okay?” OH MY GOSH NOW I KNOW WHY HIM AND LAUREN ARE A PERFRCT MATCH! Two dumbasses. #thebachelorfinale
@BombshellChels: CUSS ๐Ÿ‘ HIM ๐Ÿ‘ OUT ๐Ÿ‘ BECCA๐Ÿ‘ END HIM #TheBachelor
@BombshellChels: Chris Harrison can finally and officially say that this is indeed the most dramatic finale in bachelor history ever #TheBachelor
@whaattaafoxx: Y’all it’s so hard being friends with benefits out here... you secretly want them but have to be friends first to show them you woman enough to make them fall in love with you, bc they too hurt by the past....
@Tindel10: If you really want a red light to change faster. Bust out your phone and try doing something important. A honk will come 3 seconds later.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

A duel seasons in the making, controversy reigns in Spain, and much more... The Pulse of Episode 10 of The Challenge Vendettas is ahead.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).