Friday, November 2, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "This is Nuts-a" (BACKTRACKED)

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

We're into the month of November, and as the leaves are falling and the temperatures are getting cold, things are now heading towards a big climax on this year's season of Are You The One? as Season 7 is winding down towards the ultimate pressure-cooker: the last truth booth, date and matchup ceremony. Over the past few years, it has produced some of the most compelling moments we've ever seen on an MTV Reality show... but before that comes the season's penultimate episode.
   It's safe to say that our group of suitors unlucky in love have had an unlucky season of sorts, and it has been a trying season for them. But previously, the group who has not had much luck in letting fate determine their game finally got some good news: Kenya & Tevin went into the Truth Booth and will spend the last couple weeks of this season in the Honeymoon Suites as the house's second perfect match. Power couples tried desparately to get over their crushes and make new connections, while
Kwasi & Jasmine's attraction was put into jeopardy by way of his nemesis Cam.
   For what awaits them in their ninth, and ultimately tenth, try to follow what all but one cast have done of running the table, the house will undoubtedly try to see if they can get over the four-beam hump that has plagued past AYTO casts and see if they can figure out who their matches are before time runs out... and if may even take having to shed a tear for them to come together. And for one of the couples who have been a hot topic all summer & fall long, second guesses about feelings for one another may give them a last gasp chance at pulling off what would be an improbable win

After the jump, the Pulse of the penultimate week of Season 7 of Are You The One?. Welcome in...


IN BETWEEN, and Teen Mom 
@AREUTHE1: This week's episode of #AYTO had us all in our feels ๐Ÿ˜ญ Rewatch it NOW on @MTV.com! ๐Ÿ’ป Link: http://on.mtv.com/2yViBVF
@AREUTHE1: There's only TWO episodes left, and the house seems to be stuck on four beams ๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ”ฆ #AYTO is all new, Wednesday at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’• http://on.mtv.com/2yViBVF
@Couturesworld: “I called you”  I know, I watched the phone ring
@RamBamSam16: I’m feelin reallllllllll petty today
@mariae296: They’re playing “Mirror on the Wall” at the club and now I don’t know who I am anymore
@KayCamUmagat: My family is brutal. Lolololol
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMAO yo, my sis is on the phone w an operator spelling a word out & this bitch goes “X as in xylophone” like bitch?! You couldn’t say X-ray?! Xylophone don’t even sound like it starts w an X๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@AREUTHE1: Jasmine and Cam really hit it off on their date, after she and Kwasi hit it off at the house. Do you think either of them is her Perfect Match? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2yViBVF
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 Oh boy, they really went in on that kiss..... Lol
- @Marie_TBD: @AREUTHE1 Okay high key Cam has become one of the most likeable guys. Don’t @ me
@AREUTHE1: The house reaches a breaking point after yet another disappointing Matchup Ceremony. With one episode of #AYTO left, can they get it together in time? Find out, Wednesday at 10/9c!
@Kenyaa_NOT: Uber drivers that don’t talk to you deserve the world
@Kenyaa_NOT: What if u fell in love w someone then found out they live a secret life of being an internet troll :/
- @briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT me calling the cops
@Kenyaa_NOT: I can’t stop talking in stan twitter I just told my aunt “u snapped”
@Couturesworld: If u take a girl on a date and u don’t pay, u don’t deserve another date.
@Couturesworld: My favorite time of year, Halloween ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ what should I be this year? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

@AREUTHE1: Kwasi had a few things to say to Jasmine after he found out she kissed Cam... #AYTO ☕️ http://on.mtv.com/2yViBVF
@mariae296: Bring back spicy chicken nuggets pls idk how long I’ll survive without them @Wendys
@MTVbrettski: Any size fries are $1... shit still gets me like... just say large fries are $1 why would you get any other size at the same price?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ซ @McDonalds
@TevG27: Came a long way.. Gotta long way to go. #WitnessTheProgress #TrustTheProcess
@Couturesworld: you say 4 hour car ride... I say 4 hour live concert featuring me
@Couturesworld: *finds new song* *listens to it on repeat for 12 hours straight*
@zakmarkjones: this girl told me that our relationship reminds her of Ronnie and his baby mama from jersey shore... should I run? or wife her?
@tomasbuenos1: Gotta say there’s nothing better than killing time at work than reading these reddit threads lol
@Urge2Pose: Are you living right?
@caliraeofficial: I’m going to make the argument that I am not addicted to coffee but rather coffee is addicted to me
@caliraeofficial: Anyone else have a parent who still has a home phone but hasn’t used it since cell phones came out? I find myself extremely confused with every unanswered call.
- @MTVbrettski: @caliraeofficial My mom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@briakristaaal: I really do love you guys, so anything that I do for y’all will not be half-assed! It’s all coming, just be patient with me ❤️
@AREUTHE1: Time is running out and the house is losing their cool - will they also lose the $1,000,000? Tune into a new episode of #AYTO TOMORROW at 10/9c to find out ๐Ÿ’ธ
@mariae296: I just spent the last 2 hours watching videos of a guy in a suit with a beanie on talk about aliens
@Urge2Pose: I be forgetting I’m big ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿพ‍♀️ sometimes
@caliraeofficial: This long distance relationship is killing me. @moemfletch
@caliraeofficial: Just leaving this here...
@Daniel_Vilk: Hey
@Couturesworld: SHOWING a girl how important she is to you is one of the best things you can do for her.
@Couturesworld: I pray my daughter is a daddy’s girl and my son is a momma’s boy and that they forever see what love is through me and my wife
@lexoquence: https://youtu.be/0KOhZAMEetc  To all y’all who wanna constantly ask what I’m up to- Watch this :)
@EmoneySunset: Yo @Mackemdrummer how do I get like you. Full episode - https://youtu.be/0KOhZAMEetc
@princeofnorway: Damn 187 subscribers in the first 5 minutes ๐Ÿ‘€ first video dropping at 500. Hard ice is an inside joke from AYTO btw about all the times they wouldn’t let us talk to each other for hours or days at a time. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZgliu-CvaQ_hZzDW9cD6Xw …
@Mackemdrummer: Finally making the move to LA permanently ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ it’s showtime!!
@princeofnorway: First official teaser for our West Hartford AYTO family vacation up on my IG story ๐Ÿ‘€ I think it might actually be worth the wait lol
@zoeinwonderland: My favorite memory is when I got home from filming #AYTO and my family was holding “welcome home from rehab” signs

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@MTV: The #AYTO house reaches a breaking point after yet another disappointing Matchup Ceremony. Can they get it together in time? Find out during a new episode tonight at 10/9c! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: With only two episodes left, the house decides to buckle down and open up. Don't miss this emotional moment on an all new #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 4 beams, 4 ceremonies in a row.... obviously it’s time to mix things up a little because clearly some of us aren’t sitting in the right seats ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@Couturesworld: how do u stop missing someone who doesn’t miss u
@mariae296: I miss the days where our parents paid for unlimited texting just so we could send ‘ 8======D ‘ to our friends.
@caliraeofficial: If someone runs into the person who won the mega million, can you tell them I’m pregnant with their child.
@zakmarkjones: Too many of y’all are so busy riding the coat-tails of other’s success instead of focusing on succeeding yourself.
- @MTVbrettski: @zakmarkjones Deepest you’ve gotten since your last trip to the boom boom room (with my lucky bandana)
@RamBamSam16: Tonight’s episode is about to be real cringe worthy watching people cry ๐Ÿ˜–
@JasmineeAndreaa: Best way to lose weight:  Step 1- get boyfriend   Step 2- break-up with said boyfriend   Step 3- initiate revenge body
@AREUTHE1: Don't get mad, get matched! ๐Ÿ‘ Find out if the house get closer to securing the bag on an all new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
@AREUTHE1: It's the second to last episode of #AYTO, but will fate be on their side? Find out TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ”ฎ
@KayCamUmagat: @moemfletch This was my shit. This is where my obsession with @AlysonStoner started so I joined my first hip hop class.
@RamBamSam16: Here’s an awkward still shot from tonight’s episode
@giannahammer: Ayto has me so confused with their formatting.. is tonight the last truth booth but the second to last episode..?
@tylersemicolon: Where is your happy place?  Go watch our new video/link in bio @EmoneySunset
@MTVbrettski: Time is ticking on love and money... might be time for us to look in the mirror and fix our own bad habits. See you tonight on @MTV @AREUTHE1  #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: I’m back to smiling apparently in tonight’s episode. Tune in at 10/9c ❤️
@tomasbuenos1: These house is driving us crazyyy๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️it’s down to the wire.. tune in tonight to see us try to be a little more mature ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVgSgiHr0qExNsgF7jKDnZ_BZHIF_JwHGYaUg0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1vpo1do8wpklx …
@Daniel_Vilk: With only two episodes left, y’all don’t wanna miss @AREUTHE1 TONIGHT at 10/9c! #AYTO #Smile
@briakristaaal: First and foremost, today is @Drake’s birthday. I love him. Secondly, it is also #AYTO Wednesday! Don’t forget to tune in!!! ๐ŸŽฌ


AS THEY SAW IT: "This is Nuts-a" 
@AREUTHE1: Pull up to @MTV RIGHT NOW to watch an all new episode of #AYTO ๐Ÿ™Œ
@MTV: #AYTO starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @AREUTHE1 ⚡️
@mtvcanada: ON NOW: Though they all come with different kinds of baggage, the housemates realize the one trait that unites them all. #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: AYTO time ๐Ÿ˜
@Urge2Pose: Here we go !
@KayCamUmagat: It’s time! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: No crying tonight Beast ๐Ÿฆ
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m not ready for this episode ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ#AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Me carrying on with my life unbothered knowing I broke someone's heart ๐Ÿฟ #AYTO  (GIF of Jasmine)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Wow I look so tan
@RamBamSam16: @JasmineeAndreaa is sooo tan. You’re GLOWING lol
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @RamBamSam16 All that melanin ☀️
@caliraeofficial: I’m watching the show with my grandparents for the first time and I tell you I’m planning on saying “grandma, that’s me!!” Every time I’m on.
@Daniel_Vilk: Everyone dressed up but Cali chillen Iike a sports illustrated model ๐Ÿ‘Œ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Miss_Angel_Baby: ๐Ÿ—ฃ MY SHOW IS ON!! STFU #AYTO #AYTO7
@charleyyyrae: Let’s goooooooo #ayto
@LuvBenzoGrande: time for #AYTO ๐Ÿ’•
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Tell em’ @Urge2Pose ! ๐Ÿ—ฃ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: @briakristaaal I remember that conversation so well!
@KayCamUmagat: We are ready to live tweet! #AYTO
@Couturesworld: “Better version of jasmine” ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ ....yikes @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I need loyalty!
@Urge2Pose: Zak my boii
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose Zak Attack on the loose! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When Zak starts talking about loyalty ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of him)
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 LMFAOOO ๐Ÿ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: @Urge2Pose Chillllll y’all been talking for like 3 days lol
@Daniel_Vilk: @KayCamUmagat searching for the dolphins ๐Ÿฌ
@briakristaaal: I get chills when I talk to Cali. I literally love her. #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Brett, Nutsa is FEELING YOU!!! give her that love that she needs! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Me preaching about loyalty is like a homeless person preaching about money management lol #ayto @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: Didn’t Zak say loyalty mattered to him too since he got cheated on and showed otherwise all season ? Oh
@AREUTHE1: Nutsa, the loyal, precious, beautiful little ting: Want me to make you cereal?  Brett: We can't have anything deep and I won't care if it ever ends.  Me:  (GIF)
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 Lmaooooo
@Couturesworld: I want someone who’s family oriented, loyal and trustworthy @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Look at me eatting my feelings away ๐Ÿ˜ช
@lroush95: “Little Nutsa” #lol @MTVbrettski
@moemfletch: Nutsa “you want cereal??” ๐Ÿ˜ญ so cute #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Take the wheel Andrew pull Cali aside! ๐Ÿ’ช @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk Time flies when you're having fun #AYTO  (GIF: "We've already been out here for an hour")
@Couturesworld: You need someone who is your bestfriend as well as girlfriend. Then one day, my wife. When you have both of those, that’s what makes relationships strong and holds it together. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa)
@RamBamSam16: How much preworkout does it take for @Couturesworld to talk to a girl ๐Ÿค”
@Urge2Pose: Talk that sht @Couturesworld
@KayCamUmagat: DOLPHINS, COME TO ME! ๐Ÿฌ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Cali: What are you looking for in a girl? Andrew: I need someone who enjoys pre-workout and deadlifts as much as I do.  (GIF: him - "I want someone to be my best friend")
@Daniel_Vilk: Andrew was out there for an hour and didn’t even bring up the weather! ๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: To Brett:  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: Andrew: “Cali I feel like we haven’t talked this whole time”  Me: “I know. We suck.”
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial Andrew: Let's talk.  Cali: Sure, what do you want to know.  Andrew: What's your name?
@Urge2Pose: Who gave them ice cream !!?
@tylersemicolon: Nutsa can cook  -cereal  -toast  -unwrap a pop tart and put it on a plate #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @tylersemicolon I am an amazing cook, Brett just has shitty taste in food
@Couturesworld: Cali and I talked for well over an hour and it was the fastest hour conversation I ever had ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @lroush95: @Couturesworld “FaSteSTesT cOnVeRsaTion”
@Daniel_Vilk: Watch those hands on the knees Brett! Nutsa watching ๐Ÿ‘€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you been making him cereal and realize it shoulda been ice cream ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 whoever is running the account you need a raise
@Urge2Pose: Brett don’t give af ๐Ÿ˜‚
@lroush95: WHERE DID YALL GET THE Ben & Jerry’s?!? @briakristaaal @MTVbrettski
@cam_viney: Trying to focus on the show, but busy playing friends on Cup Pong. #AYTO
@briakristaaal: This is the sweetest thing anyone did for me in the house. Brett set up an entire ice cream date with 4 tubs of Ben & Jerry’s bc for like a week straight I kept saying I wanted ice cream ๐Ÿคง#AYTO @AREUTHE1
@TheWorst_xx: @briakristaaal you and Brett ๐Ÿ‘€
@JasmineeAndreaa: I love my commentaries ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Maybe my nervous laugh will keep Samantha calm ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial @Daniel_Vilk Also it's like the second to last week and you just finding out where she's from... #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: So@wome get me a fucking hair brush
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t get lost in my green eyes and smile Samantha @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Brett just took Bria out on an icecream date in front of me. lmaoooooo bitch what I love ice cream too can I join ?  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @briakristaaal: @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 to be fair you were the only one I shared my Ben and Jerry’s with ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: Sam: If we lose, I'll hate-f*ck the sh*t out of you. Daniel: Immediately quits the game.  (GIF: her - "I will hate-f___ the s___ out of you")
@RamBamSam16: I’ll hate fuck the shit outa you @Daniel_Vilk Hahahah
@Daniel_Vilk: Have optimism we won’t lose Samantha! ๐Ÿ™Œ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk Wellll we might #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Well shit Sam if that’s my punsishment then let’s lose this money ! ๐Ÿ‘€
@AREUTHE1: lOvE yOuRsElF BiTcH! ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "I open up to someone and I'm still not f___ing enough for them. And I'm just like, you know what, like f___ this")
@Urge2Pose: There goes them chicken tenders we ate 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Couturesworld: Everyone’s so done with trying to find love, meanwhile there’s me just trying to find my wife ๐Ÿ’ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I love how Danny talks to Sam. He’s so sweet. ❤️ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: When tf did we get ice cream ๐Ÿฆ?!
@zakmarkjones: @JasmineeAndreaa shit.....
@lroush95: This is an appreciation tweet for @NUTSIOOO boobs ๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅฅ #ayto
@AREUTHE1: This is a whole mood #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa putting on her shades)
@BDavisPSawyer23: I LOVE NUTSA SO MUCH #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: Throw them shades on @NUTSIOOO ! ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–• @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: when ur trying to find ur match and he keeps trying to run away from u lmaooooo  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @NUTSIOOO Yep lol
@zakmarkjones: if I had a dollar for every time one of these girls said they were “done” with a guy in this house and still went back to him- I wouldn’t need the million dollars ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto @AREUTHE1
- @NUTSIOOO: @zakmarkjones fuck off with ur toxic self
@JasmineeAndreaa: I was in nutsa confessional for that iconic moment  ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ
@KayCamUmagat: Nutsa is the funniest person I know. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Fak yOUuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐ŸŽถ  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Me when ur trying to find ur match and he keeps trying to run away from u #AYTO
@HaydenPWeaver: Can someone from #AYTO7 please tell me how you guys didn’t have a bug problem? Seems like there wasn’t a single door, wall, or windows, just a roof
@tylersemicolon: Suprised production hasn’t taken away the Coke andrew sniffs before every confessional #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Getting ready to tweet about #AYTO like:
@tylersemicolon: Nutsa out here showing affection for weeks then finally saying fuck it like: #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Ouuuu Lewis they weren’t ready for you like that ๐Ÿ•บ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk @NUTSIOOO Blocking out the haters (aka Brett) #AYTO
@moemfletch: I wanna see Cali’s butt again
@caliraeofficial: @JasmineeAndreaa Jasmine you need to have a bake sale with all your cookies ๐Ÿ˜˜
@lil_weiirdo: i’m still kinda upset over the @Urge2Pose and @JasmineeAndreaa situation they could’ve been something๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’” #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I’m sorry Brett ๐Ÿ˜‚ ❤️
@Urge2Pose: Terrence’s shirt ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@AREUTHE1: Brett: *breathes* Me:  (GIF of Kwasi shaking his head)
@Couturesworld: Are Me and Cali a match?๐Ÿ‘€
@Daniel_Vilk: I see @mariae296 getting heated up in the back ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ก @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: OH SHIT BRIA ?!
@AREUTHE1: Me tryna keep myself composed and not pop off at my TV right now ๐Ÿ˜ค #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa)
@KayCamUmagat: Shoutout to @RamBamSam16 for letting me borrow this dress. Lol #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @Urge2Pose alwaysssssss mad y’all don’t even see the half of it lol
@Urge2Pose: Real talk
@Daniel_Vilk: Kwasi n Nutsa daaaaamn ๐Ÿค” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Kenya ๐Ÿ˜‚ shhh ๐Ÿคซ
@Urge2Pose: Nutsa real
@briakristaaal: Strictly game for me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #AYTO
@Kiara_monet97: I'm so iffy with Daniel and Sam. They seem like they're a match but at the same time they don't. #AYTO
@bremoneeeey: BRIA ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ “ strictly game for me “ ๐Ÿ˜‚ @briakristaaal #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: MY BEST FRIENDS?! #SoOriginal ๐Ÿ™„
@Daniel_Vilk: No hesitation @NUTSIOOO hit it with “Yes, absolutely” OUCH @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: You can be the juiciest peach in the entire world but there always gonna be someone who doesn’t like peaches @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @Couturesworld My favorite motivational quote from @NUTSIOOO
@AREUTHE1: Some of these matches, though... ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of Kenya and Tevin)
@Daniel_Vilk: I love peaches! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@moemfletch: That peach line had us all lit I’m pretty sure we repeated it all night “juiciest peach” #AYTO ๐Ÿ‘
@DezzyMA: I actually think @MTVbrettski and @briakristaaal would be cute #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Andrew always wearing suits and sht ๐Ÿ˜‚
@NUTSIOOO: You can be the juiciest peach in the world, and there will always be someone who doesn’t like peaches @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO THIS! >>>
@Daniel_Vilk: Tomas no likey ๐Ÿ™…‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk You can see his sweat glands crying #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: America, when Nutsa says she's done with Brett ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of standing ovation)
@RamBamSam16: Honestly, @Urge2Pose spitting facts about nutsa though. She’s very determined
@caliraeofficial: Nutsa little saying got me guys ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial So much wisdom in such a lil bod #AYTO
@lroush95: They cut out @Daniel_Vilk calling me “miss yee-haw cowgirl” ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐ŸŒพ #ayto
- @Daniel_Vilk: @lroush95 I KNOW ๐Ÿ˜ค
@moemfletch: Moe: “the sexy Kayla”  Kayla:
- @AREUTHE1: @moemfletch Also how I react #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Haha Lauren babyyyy๐Ÿฏ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Dipped3XnHONEY: I knew Kwasi was going to pick her ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #ayto
@won_hndrd: Y’all saw that look Asia was givin Kwasi #AYTO
@youlookuptome: Kwasi funny as hell LMAO  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: The SEXY Kayla? Lololololol, what? I’ll take it. #AYTO
@moemfletch: I haven’t understood a single thing Zak has said, slurring his words like that ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #gethimsomewater #fiveshotsdeep @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: I believe I’m Kwasi’s match still tooo ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Urge2Pose: Zak my bro mang ๐Ÿ’œ
@moemfletch: Me and Cam in the middle of all the yelling like... can we just lock in??? ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: The boys are complaining about double standards? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of Shamoy and Maria)
@Urge2Pose: That’s that double standard shit
@JasmineeAndreaa: Excatly Maria!!! Thank you for speaking up! ❤️
@Urge2Pose: @zakmarkjones ❤️
@Daniel_Vilk: WHAT DID ZAK JUST SAY ๐Ÿ˜ฑ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: don’t shoot the messenger ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@moemfletch: Jasmine ๐Ÿ˜ญ ur a princess @JasmineeAndreaa #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @moemfletch Who is the little girl? And can I meet her? Lol
@JasmineeAndreaa: ๐Ÿ˜ง
@Daniel_Vilk: ZAK SHUT UP ๐Ÿคฌ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk Yikes #AYTO
- @lroush95: @AREUTHE1 This gif made me real life lol @zakmarkjones
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 “it’s different when jasmine did it”
- @Marie_TBD: @AREUTHE1 Hahahahaha @t_raines33 did impressions of each of us in the house one night and this is dead on me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@KayCamUmagat: THAT WAS NOT OK TO SAY! So disrespectful! ๐Ÿ˜ก #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Zak chillllll brooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@RamBamSam16: Everybody is so damn dramatic lol
@Urge2Pose: I don’t like seeing Jasmine crying ๐Ÿ˜”
@JasmineeAndreaa: Raise your hand if you have every been personally victimized by Zak Mark Jones
- @MTV: @JasmineeAndreaa Follow your heart girl! #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa You're doing great sweetie #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: If I cried every ceremony that I was called out, would I get that same sympathy? asking for a friend. #ayto @AREUTHE1
@YEAHThatsSHAY: Hate to say it but @zakmarkjones does have a point.  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Poor Jasmine. ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@13nikoclemmons: Hate seeing @JasmineeAndreaa cry smh.
@Kathyriaxo: Oh no!!! Seeing @JasmineeAndreaa cry! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ i just wanna go hug her!!!! She doesnt deserve all that
@Kenyaa_NOT: As you can tell by my lack of matchup slay...I was ready to go tf home๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ gave up on lashes & all
@bobjenner5: @KayCamUmagat is such a beautiful person inside & out! I’m so glad @MoeElkhalil see’s that because he’s such a genuine guy
@zakmarkjones: "@madddawg28: I’m just confused bc @zakmarkjones was literally repeating what @Urge2Pose said in private. Shit like that needs to be brought to light so Jasmine doesn’t go back with someone who disrespected her like that??? #AYTO #AYTO7" RT say it louder
@zakmarkjones: @lroush95 Lmao๐Ÿ˜‚
@dessyyywessiee: Jasmine and Kwasi is a match ion care what nobody say ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Y'all agree with Zak on this one? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of him)
@LuvBenzoGrande: me when I heard Zak talk about @JasmineeAndreaa like that #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Oh @JasmineeAndreaa you need a big teddy bear to hug ๐Ÿป
@Urge2Pose: No million dollars bro ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@RamBamSam16: Now I’m back to sitting with @zakmarkjones lol ๐Ÿ˜†
- @zakmarkjones: @RamBamSam16 Hahahah someone’s gotta do it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️
- @AREUTHE1: @RamBamSam16 @Urge2Pose Oh yeah getting nice and sweaty #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: It meant a lot to me to hear @Kenyaa_NOT defend me ❤️ thank you!
- @zakmarkjones: @JasmineeAndreaa ๐Ÿ˜“
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @JasmineeAndreaa You a boss ass bitch!
@Urge2Pose: Morgan and Cam ?
- @moemfletch: @Urge2Pose Conservative in the streets and a liberal in the sheets
@JasmineeAndreaa: I love @NUTSIOOO for all her support throughout this ๐Ÿ’•
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa @NUTSIOOO Friendship goals #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: I can't watch. Somebody tell me how many beams they get... #AYTO  (GIF of Cam and Jasmine)
@Urge2Pose: NO BLACKOUT
@KayCamUmagat: I really like @Kenyaa_NOT reactions. Teach me how to shoo off someone like that please. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #Ayto
@AREUTHE1: Four beams AGAIN!? WTF!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of Lewis and Bria reacting)
@RamBamSam16: I still have nightmares about 4 beams
@Daniel_Vilk: Wow anything but 4 AGAIN ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@awksamy1: a concept: zak isn't a bad guy, they're just making him the bad guy. he's been real af the entire time. #AYTO @zakmarkjones
@LuvBenzoGrande: @Kenyaa_NOT standing up for @JasmineeAndreaa is the epitome of FEMALE EMPOWERMENT ๐Ÿ‘ real women don't knock each other's crowns off, they help fix them ! ๐Ÿ‘‘ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I’m flabbergasted!!
@KayCamUmagat: Damn it. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Let it out, Beast. let it out. ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of him churning out his frustration)
@Couturesworld: I got fined $500 for breaking that door ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @caliraeofficial: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 No you didn’t lol
@Daniel_Vilk: Tranquilo @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I hate losing...
@friarjas: I hope Moe and Kayla are a match because they’re both such nice ass good people oof #ayto
@zoragarrick: @Urge2Pose usually helps to ladies down the steps after the beam ceremony...not tonight. He’s mad mad.
@Ayee_Curly: @Urge2Pose got every right to be destroying shit #AYTO
@itsLEEsnitches: @Urge2Pose Bro y’all might be the dumbest cast yet. No shade ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@alinatalks2much: #AYTO Zak is DISGUSTING! I am so glad Kayla said that. Ughhhhh I CANNOT stand him.
@Lewdo2much: I’m with zak on this one
@yoongisvenus: #ayto moe and kayla are a match I DONT CARE what anyone says
@Urge2Pose: @RamBamSam16 ๐Ÿ˜
@mostlybts: On another note: Kayla and moe are cuuuttteeee ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@MTV: @Urge2Pose We're not such big fans of it either #AYTO
@Realest_Linds: @briakristaaal always saying what needs to be said regardless of whether or not people want to hear it is my kinda girl!!
@Couturesworld: I was mad cause someone kept eating my candy @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld Fair
@Daniel_Vilk: You’re a strong girl for starting that  vulnerable circle @NUTSIOOO ๐Ÿ’ช @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Bad_N_Bearded: I ship MOE and Kayla  #AYTO
@KY_Chelley: @Urge2Pose temper is so bad and clearly I’m crazy because I’m amused  #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: "@audummm: @zakmarkjones @cam_viney is the better version of you." RT My family and I will 100% agree with this. @cam_viney
@lroush95: This is the part where we reveal why we are so emotionally fucked up that we ended up on this show..... #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m not crying, YOUR crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Couturesworld: When ur crush says she loves u like a brother @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@allrealitychat: @briakristaaal >>>>> the star of the episode! The narrator, the realist! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: The realest moment of Season 7 ❤️
@melcashh: im sorry but @Couturesworld is so fucking hot when hes mad ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: I feel very uncomfortable with this therapy session
@AREUTHE1: This episode has me f*cked up rn ๐Ÿ˜ช #AYTO  (GIF of Bria crying)
@KayCamUmagat: This was my favorite night in the house. I love you all so much with all my heart. ❤️ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Book me to narrate your life #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: That’s real sweet @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I love you all & I am so happy to have you guys as a family๐Ÿ’•
@lroush95: To those two ex’s who cheated... fuck u I’m on mtv bitch.. (not a lot but I’m still there) !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ
@moemfletch: Now that’s what you call a family ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: Turns off TV... this too hard for me...
@cam_viney: Mad respect for the house getting vulnerable. Let’s find our match and get this bread. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: I was going through a tough and confusing time in my personal life and being in the house only confused me more ๐Ÿ’” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @MTVbrettski: @Daniel_Vilk People forget we lived this whole real thing called life outside of that house. Didn’t walk in there as blank canvases
@KayCamUmagat: We’re all different in so many ways. But one thing we all have in common is we are scared of falling in love and getting our heart broken. ❤️ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Everybody crying tonight ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@caliraeofficial: This moment hurts. I love you guys ❤️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Hugs. Hugs for everyone ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Daniel_Vilk: The kumbaya circle really got me ๐Ÿ˜“ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: Love my #AYTO family.. even the assholes.. you know who you are ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️
- @KayCamUmagat: @lroush95 Savage ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love you ahahaha
@Lewdo2much: ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @briakristaaal: @Lewdo2much you were NOT having it ๐Ÿ’€
- @Lewdo2much: @briakristaaal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wanna throw up watching all them cry in the kitchen
- @RamBamSam16: @Lewdo2much Thinking that same thing ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: Zak watch your hands bro !
- @zakmarkjones: @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜‚
@zakmarkjones: I’m sorry @JasmineeAndreaa ๐Ÿ˜“
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @zakmarkjones I forgive you, don’t worry I still love you Zak ๐Ÿ’•
@Daniel_Vilk: I really needed that hug @MTVbrettski I really did brotha ๐Ÿ™❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Probably my ONLY sincere apology this entire game @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @zakmarkjones The moment we became close af๐Ÿ’‹
@KayCamUmagat: I love my cast so much. #Ayto
- @lroush95: @KayCamUmagat Love you!! ❤️
@Marie_TBD: You are absolutely ADORABLE. I do not get these boys. @NUTSIOOO #ayto @AREUTHE1
- @NUTSIOOO: @Marie_TBD that’s what im sayin!
@RamBamSam16: I’m the only one not crying. I wasn’t drunk enough
@JasmineeAndreaa: I hate being weak. I go through a lot & never let words or people phase me so this house really broke me.
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa YOU GET A HUG! YOU GET A HUG! YOU GET A HUG! #AYTO
@_gelesann: That’s my friend! So proud! @zakmarkjones
@KayCamUmagat: MTV really likes to show me crying. We get it, guys. ๐Ÿ™ˆ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Make it right, Zak ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of him hugging Cali)
@Urge2Pose: Aye @Couturesworld whyling too ❤️
@caliraeofficial: Asia “put it down” Okay mom ๐Ÿ˜”
@moemfletch: Is Andrew’s hand OK #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@RamBamSam16: Is it weird that @Urge2Pose is turning me on rn by acting like an animal lol
@Kenyaa_NOT: Women supporting women PERIODTTT
@Couturesworld: Everyone’s crying having a heart to heart... and then there’s me and kwasi breaking shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1
@ashleyNICOLExo_: Ok this is a beautiful moment ๐Ÿ˜ญ#AYTO
@ChipmunkTay: YES. THIS. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. THEY NEEDED THIS. #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 @JasmineeAndreaa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: @zakmarkjones @JasmineeAndreaa *digs own grave deeper* #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose LOL
@bobjenner5: I hate how mtv portrayed @briakristaaal in the first couple of episodes like the only thing she does is act crazy when she’s so much more than that. She’s one of the realist people on this show that has real emotions & they should show more of that instead of just drama
@Kenyaa_NOT: WHY WASNT I THERE HUGGING U ALL IM MAD AS FUCK LOOK AT YOUR FACES๐Ÿ˜ซ
@briakristaaal: @Lewdo2much LMAOOO can’t stand you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
@LuvBenzoGrande: me showering @JasmineeAndreaa with love since she never really got it from home #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: If you don’t learn your lessons, things will keep repeating  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Full of wisdom #AYTO
@afrizzlee: more tears in this episode of #AYTO than I cry in a year
@moemfletch: “How many dates is this guy gonna on???” ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @moemfletch F8 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: I’ve seen 3 different hair styles on @briakristaaal so far. She’s so versatile lol
@Couturesworld: The 2 girls selected on the group date are Lauren and Nutsa. The 2 girls I took on cute romantic dates. MTV SHOW THE DATES I MADE!!!!!!!!! That shit was so romantic @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld Fate's on his side I guess #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Please send nutsa !!!
@Lydia_Marie97: @NUTSIOOO @JasmineeAndreaa @KayCamUmagat @lroush95 @Kenyaa_NOT @mariae296 @caliraeofficial you 7 girls are beautiful inside and out. thank you for sharing your stories <3
@zakmarkjones: @JasmineeAndreaa ❤️❤️❤️
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @zakmarkjones How you gunna do me dirty on National TV and apologize with this embarrassing ass video ๐Ÿ˜‚ w e... I’ll take It
@AliviaHuntxr: IF ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ZAK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ CAN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ APOLOGIZE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ SO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ CAN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ THE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ REST ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OF ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ MORONIC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ MEN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@tylersemicolon: Best confessionals on #AYTO S7  1. Nutsa   2. It’s Nutsa  3. Still Nutsa   #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Brett running away from Nutsa like: #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Jasmin vs Nutsa: #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kwasi after the matchup ceremony: #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kwasi: I don’t lose  Also kwasi:  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Me @ all the sob stories rn:  #AYTO
@nicoann2: @tylersemicolon you are the best part about watching #AYTO LOL
@_gelesann: It’s getting harder and harder to be @zakmarkjones friend smh
@won_hndrd: So anxious for next week already! #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Fate, pick me! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO *cough* @MTV *cough* hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ #AYTO
@jamaiicanbaddi2: PRAISE @zakmarkjones FOR APOLOGIZING TO MY BOO @JasmineeAndreaa IM SO PROUD ! & it’s actually real not his every week apologies to Bria and Morgan๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ayto
- @zakmarkjones: @JasmineeAndreaa Hahahahahahahah๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: When you been in front of his face all along and now there's $1,000,000 on the line and he finally wants to pay attention ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa)
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 i can’t breathe
@Urge2Pose: Brett ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Time to make the right choice Brett❗️@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Fate to Brett: Nutsa is your perfect match. Brett:  (GIF of group)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Awe me & Kwasi smiling next to each other๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ that’s the real sign
@Urge2Pose: Brett and Nutsa !!!!!
@KayCamUmagat: Kwasi ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Nutsa: Explains meaning of life, defines what love is, can speak 7 languages.  Also Nutsa:  (GIF of her putting on life jacket in right direction)
@moemfletch: Lauren u better not fall off. @lroush95
@caliraeofficial: I can’t wait to see Moe on this jet ski
@lroush95: Most dangerous person on the water... @NUTSIOOO
- @NUTSIOOO: @lroush95 and you’re the most baddest bitch on water ❤️
@Couturesworld: Nutsa is literally the funniest person I’ve ever met ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Guys, the fate button never chose me for a date in all the 10 weeks. ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Wow I wish I would have know @NUTSIOOO drove on the left side of the ride for her drivers test before letting her drive my car ๐Ÿ˜…
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa @NUTSIOOO This is vital information #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "She's so tiny it's hilarious." #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa riding jet-ski)
@moemfletch: LMAO LAUREN DRIVING MOE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I’m so jealous of this date. #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: NUTSA ARE YOU OK? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Lauren driving Moe ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Official_NuEra: @KayCamUmagat u deserve the ๐ŸŒ. Any guy would be the luckiest man on Earth to have u. Smart, bubbly personality and just a beautiful person all around.
@JasmineeAndreaa: My outfits just make all this mushy sad stuff so much better bc I’m a-fucking-dorable
@lroush95: “For sure for sure”  def picked that up from @tomasbuenos1
@Marie_TBD: Jasmine is GORGEOUS and did you see HER DANCE!?!! Get outta here!! I hate men. @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@Marie_TBD: ErrrrrbOdy love Caliiiii #ayto @AREUTHE1
@Marie_TBD: It’s not a party until there’s a cry circle. @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@Marie_TBD: But why am I not doing @AREUTHE1 recaps for @betchesluvthis ??? Seasons over, shotgun next @ExOnTheBeach ???
@Marie_TBD: If you’re not crying you’re not trying!!!! #ayto #AreYouTheOne
@tylersemicolon: #AYTO Producers laughing at all the people believing the fate button is real:
@tylersemicolon: Brett week 6: I can finesse the house and pretend to not like Nutsa so I can stay on tv longer #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Bitch my chin hurts ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Interviewer: What are your skills? Me:
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 where’s the lie
@AREUTHE1: Soft smile God ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO  (GIF of Moe)
@Urge2Pose: If i can fight one person in the world for my cast mates it’ll be that tall goofy looser from last season ... i wish my boi @kareem_fathalla had beat his ass last season ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: When you trying to be mad at bae but he offers you food ๐Ÿ˜˜ #AYTO  (GIF of Nutsa and Brett)
@Urge2Pose: Okay Brett ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ✊๐Ÿพ
@KayCamUmagat: @MoeElkhalil, you really are so nice and caring. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•
@Urge2Pose: ๐ŸฆŠ❤️๐ŸฆŠ
@lroush95: I had sm fun with @NUTSIOOO this day, we were so drunk... Shot guns on shot guns ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: You better be 100% good to her, Brett, or you catching 100% of these hands ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ #AYTO
@katt_astro_phy: @lroush95 is wingmaning for @KayCamUmagat on her date right now! How cute! Now that's a friend! #AYTO
@TIGGIESMALLZ: Lauren is helping out Moe with Kayla #ayto
@April361Diva: @NUTSIOOO is such a MOOD i swear shes my spirit animal! #ayto
@NUTSIOOO: I see the hurt in Brett. I see myself in Brett. That’s why I want to show him that’s it’s okay to open up. It’s okay. I won’t hurt you.  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @NUTSIOOO Sounds like a match to me ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO We see the hurt in your chin after that jet ski, girl #AYTO
@MTV: @RamBamSam16 @briakristaaal Add that to the resume! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Can't find it #AYTO
@moemfletch: @KayCamUmagat Physiological
- @lroush95: @moemfletch @KayCamUmagat Wait im dead ๐Ÿ’€
- @KayCamUmagat: @lroush95 @moemfletch NO STOP FUCKING PHILOSOPHY ๐Ÿ˜‚ #insider
@MTVQueengela: Is Brett finally seeing the light ?!!! #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Letsss gooo
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa was wasted at this truth booth ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿพ
@sydsaurus: Thank you for that breakdown of Brett’s fuck ups Kwasi #AYTO
@aliyabinghi: kwasi stayy pronouncing nutsas name wrong #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: So I didn’t see @MoeElkhalil on the jet ski. Why did I watch tonight
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial @MoeElkhalil Look how happy he is tho! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: The house voted them in, now there's only one thing left to do... ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO  (GIF of Bria giving prayer)
@alinatalks2much: Yes Kwasi!!! Let him know, he’s going in the truth booth. #AYTO
@married2alarrie: Lmao Kwasi always coming for Brett and I love it  #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: We NEED a PERFECT MAAAATCH BABYYYY @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Budgetgirlife: Seriously though .... Kwasi and Jasmine are a beam ❗️❗️❗️  #ayto
@thejaslou: I do think Jas and Kwasi are still a match. He needs to get over it. It’s a game. Y’all want money. Move on. #AYTO
@kia_swinton: That awk moment when you realized you went to college with Kwasi....  #ayto
@Kenyaa_NOT: @lroush95 Hahahaha deadass
@_AsToldByEva: This show is a dub. I just need Kenya,  Nutsa, Lewis, and Kwasi on the Challenge #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Lemme ball my eyes out for the.....? Time this season
@lroush95: I’m literally everyone in the house’s #1 fan ๐Ÿฅ‡ #teamus
@AREUTHE1: Do y'all thing they're a perfect match!? Discuss! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of Brett and Nutsa entering Truth Booth)
@AyooItsBreeee: @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 Don’t even let him get to you . He obviously was boring and lame on his season so he’s bored and has to talk about you guys on his Twitter because he has nothing to do ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟ‍♀️
@KayCamUmagat: MTV REALLY HIT US WITH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER ๐Ÿ˜ก #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Next time, on the SEASON FINALE OF #AYTO...
@briakristaaal: THIS NEXT EPISODE??? LMAOOOO GUYS PLS DONT MISS IT ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ#AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Did I just find someone out for the first time in that preview? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I am actually shook #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Why don’t I ever know anything? #AYTO


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@AREUTHE1: Click the link and vote! Do you think they're a Perfect Match? ๐Ÿ—ณ #AYTO
@BigTymers228: Is Amazing How Positive @KayCamUmagat Is Despite Everything That's Been Going On In The House
@BigTymers228: Man I hope &  wish someday God Bless me with a Beautiful Youthful & Positive girl like @KayCamUmagat but the odds of that ever happening is slim to none
@ThatMusicGeek1: Andrew melting my heart saying he can help pick up those broken pieces of Cali and give her the love she needs ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️ #AYTO #AYTO7
@drama703: Andrew with the classic “punch the wall when” angry move. It hurts like shitttttt after 20 min and you just sit there like “why the fuck did I just do that” #AYTO
@memorietheangel: Where did Andrew come from with this temper tantrum ๐Ÿ˜‚. I expected kwasi to throw one but not him #AYTO
@jfcmygs: ok but uh andrew in all black #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: Some people have some real strong feelings about my cry. Are you ok? Need me to cry for you?
@OliviaBroussar1: Andrew was wasted on this trash season... him and Moe should sue... idk for what but they should  #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: @NUTSIOOO Awww since when did u follow me? Miss u❤️ (link in bio for cases)
- @NUTSIOOO: @zakmarkjones last time I checked you follow me, not me. stop trying so hard to associate your irrelevant self with me, it looks embarrassing. have a good day baby ♥️
- @zakmarkjones: @NUTSIOOO Goodnight❤️
- @NUTSIOOO: @zakmarkjones sweet dreams. don’t forget to pick up more trash.  Brand new day tomorrow! ☺️
- @zakmarkjones: @NUTSIOOO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @zakmarkjones: @zakmarkjones @NUTSIOOO U won.
@mariae296: @lroush95 You relevant to me bby!! That’s all that matters
@Hello_Jaquie: When Jasmine said " I was never # 1, I was never choosen over somebody else " I felt that #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: The thing I’m looking the most forward to next episode is Lewis and Asia getting down. I feel creepy af. And I’m super excited about it
- @KayCamUmagat: @RamBamSam16 AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD NO IDEA THAT HAPPENED?
@KayCamUmagat: Cam beat me in Cup Pong. Therefore, I hate him. That is all. Lol
@RamBamSam16: I may have not gotten tan in Hawaii but damn that sun made my skin  flawless ๐Ÿ˜Œ
@allrealitychat: I don't fuck w Brett, but he clearly don't have those feelings for Nutsa that she has and wants him to have for her....there ain't nothing wrong w that. You can't force someone to see it for you if they just DON'T. Clearly yall ain't no match, MOVE ON  #AYTO
@thebitchalbum: me at Kwasi & Andrew breaking shit. #AYTO
@allrealitychat: Nutsa, how is Brett calling Bria "beautiful" a bad thing?  She IS beautiful....#AYTO
@Jfejzullah: There’s no reason anyone should be mad at Brett for not wanting to be with Nutsa. It’s a prime example that if a guy wants you he’ll do whatever he can to be with you no matter what you feel/do for him. Plus he was honest about it #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Let’s get this avocado toast fam
@MTVbrettski: When the trolls think I give a millimeter fuck about their uneducated opinions based on the 12 total hours production has chosen to show them #ayto
@MTVbrettski: Damn... you would think with how perfect certain people were in the house... more people would’ve been all over them ๐Ÿค” it’s almost like you’re getting the producers version of them☕️  something ain’t adding up ๐Ÿคซ
@KayCamUmagat: I get very defensive when it comes to people insulting my castmates. And then I get very sassy and I can’t help it. Do you know them personally? No? Oh ok, so why are you so concerned with their life? That is all. Thank you.
@RamBamSam16: What does “pm” mean? Seriously because I Always thought it meant night time but now I guess it means something else?
@Kenyaa_NOT: Some of y’all wouldn’t survive if there wasn’t social media to validate you. I have to laugh
@Kenyaa_NOT: Y’all can be the bigger person if u want but Ima always let mf’s know. Period
@AREUTHE1: ICYMI, the house still hasn't gotten more than four beams and there's only one Matchup Ceremony left! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Click the link below to watch last night's episode of #AYTO ⬇️
@NUTSIOOO: @briakristaaal Bria that’s mean ๐Ÿ™ we don’t insult people like that no no you’re better than that
@caliraeofficial: JUST ACCEPTED A CONTRACT JOB IN MARYLAND 45 min from @moemfletch. FATE IS REAL
- @moemfletch: @caliraeofficial EEEEEEP!!!!!
- @MTVbrettski: @caliraeofficial ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–ค
@KayCamUmagat: @RamBamSam16 on a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you to hear my beautiful angelic voice sing to you once again this weekend? ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™‰ lololol
@RamBamSam16: Well I guess this answers that question lol @Kaylonilovee #AYTO7 @AREUTHE1 @MTV
- @Kaylonilovee: @RamBamSam16 @AREUTHE1 @MTV I guess we’ll find out on Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜
@Couturesworld: this generation has made it seem like a man being loyal to his woman is a luxury when it should be a standard like wyd
@Couturesworld: show your girl off like she’s your greatest achievement. cause she is, you’re lucky to even have her.
@Couturesworld: Just slow danced with my grandma at a wedding and we both had tears in our eyes. That was perfect. I love you gram ❤️
@zakmarkjones: you cannot change people. you’re wasting your time and energy thinking someone will change for you.
- @MTVbrettski: @zakmarkjones Andrew get off Zak’s account
@briakristaaal: I just wanna cry bc seriously no one understands how much I really love Drake. This night is unmatched.
@briakristaaal: Tonight Drake looked me in my eyes and told me I’m “fine as fuck.” Y’all cannot tell me shit. Ever.
@AREUTHE1: Another Matchup Ceremony, another four beams. And they're almost out of time... ⏳ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@AREUTHE1: In the realest, rawest moment of the season, the cast finally opened up to each other and it might have been just in time to save their chances of winning... ๐Ÿ˜ช #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN 



▪       ▪       ▪

So, things are not getting better for the group as they still remain at four beams, and they have one week left for them to try and make it happen, or the Season 5 cast will have company in those who have experienced ultimate AYTO heartbreak of losing this game. But remember - as they say, the game is not over until the fat lady sings and in this case, when the lights go up in the last matchup. Either it's the house lights or the beams that will move around if they go 11 for 11, and it all begins with whether Brett & Nutsa are a perfect match.
   This week's AYTO diary is actually last week's diary as the finale will fall on the first Wednesday of November -- a two week gap because of the Halloween holiday. Speaking of that, ExtraTime will be offering our selection of the top costumes from Team MTV from this year's spooky activities to come your way here then. Also, find out which of this year's AYTO soulmates got to share a stage at our host Terrence J. at one of the year's biggest annual live events. We'll have all of that coming your way here before the always-intense season finale at midweek. We'll talk to you here then.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).