Friday, November 16, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Prelude to the Are You The One? S7 Finale

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Well hey there folks, we're at the weekend, and that means DCBLOG has our view of the MTV Reality week coming up. Ahead, the last challenge before the final on The Challenge Final Reckoning as the field for the $1 million final is set, and we'll take a look into the crystal ball at the next season of that show.
   But most of our focus this weekend is on the finale and reunion of Are You The One? Season 7 as this year's crop of romantics look to win $1 million while facing a big task ahead of them. We'll have the Pulse of those coming up here soon,. but until then indulge yourself in the in-between interactions for the cast during a rare week off for Halloween and the lead-up to the finale. Also, find out about the prank from a member of our Saucy Season 7 cast that left everyone shook... all that is ahead.


UP TOP: "Marcus" 
@zakmarkjones: Hi Guys, I’m Olivia and I’m here to expose “Zak” today❤️ Enjoy ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
@zakmarkjones: for starters๐Ÿ‘€  “Zak” isn’t really “zak”  In fact, that’s not his name at all๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
@zakmarkjones: His real name is Marcus. More tea? He’s also 26 years old and not from anywhere even remotely close to dallas.  sheeeeesh๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
@zakmarkjones: Marcus (aka “Zak”) used the identity of someone else to make it on AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Marcus has a serious criminal record dating all the way back to 2011, hence why he used a real persons identity to pass the background checks, interviews, etc.
@zakmarkjones: The real Zak was paid to allow Marcus to appear under his identity. Following along people??
@zakmarkjones: Hi Marcus๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
@zakmarkjones: Marcus has spent his whole life in lies and trouble so seeing how he acted on this show makes total sense. He’s truly insane.
@zakmarkjones: looks like Marcus is SHOOK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
@zakmarkjones: Why are some of you still defending him? This man needs HELP. he lied about his name, age, identity, everything. He is not the person you think he is.
@zakmarkjones: Marcus is an absolute scum bag and only cares about money and himself.
@zakmarkjones: Tonight at 8PM Central I will be posting the video that will explain everything you need to know about Zak/Marcus ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@AliviaHuntxr: How do I get into the money laundering business
@RamBamSam16: I’ve never been more amused ๐Ÿคฃ
@moemfletch: What in the flying fuck
@Kenyaa_NOT: People have THIS much time? Wow
@NUTSIOOO: Y’ALL
@tylerjohnpratt: Yo @AREUTHE1 / @CatfishMTV I have an awesome collab idea ๐Ÿคฃ
@Marie_TBD: Ever take a screenshot of a boy you’re chatting with to show your friend... and send it to him instead? Yup. #happythursday ๐Ÿ™„
@CodyThrive: @zakmarkjones @russellhantz this is nuts man. Dude is an ex convict and narrowed a friend’s identity to get on a show.
@EmoneySunset: Wait... so an ex-criminal faked his entire identity to get on Are You The One and ended up being one of the biggest stars in the show's history? This is the kind of drama I'm here for.
@EmoneySunset: Looks like Season 7 AYTO girls aren't the only people "Zak" lied to.
@zakmarkjones: Here’s the tea๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
@zakmarkjones: YALL JUST GOT PUNKED SO HARD LMAOOOOO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@zakmarkjones: This is where I got the idea. These guys were just way more detail oriented.
@RamBamSam16: ๐Ÿ˜‘ dis Bitch got no life
@RamBamSam16: @zakmarkjones you’re still a piece  of shit. But this was very entertaining to watch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ


IN BETWEEN: Halloween Off Week, and Countdown to Decision Day 
@AREUTHE1: In the realest, rawest moment of the season, the cast finally opened up to each other and it might have been just in time to save their chances of winning... ๐Ÿ˜ช #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@briakristaaal: I just wanna cry bc seriously no one understands how much I really love Drake. This night is unmatched.
@briakristaaal: Tonight Drake looked me in my eyes and told me I’m “fine as fuck.” Y’all cannot tell me shit. Ever.
@briakristaaal: You ever been so tired that you just cry at everything??? bc same
@Couturesworld: Just slow danced with my grandma at a wedding and we both had tears in our eyes. That was perfect. I love you gram ❤️
@KayCamUmagat: I am in panic mode right now.
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m so tired i could throw up
@Daniel_Vilk: TEN HUT
@Couturesworld: A girl that’s really feeling you will always think you have hoes, cuz in their mind other girls see everything she sees in you
@AREUTHE1: It seems that FATE has given Brett and Nutsa one more chance to get right! ๐Ÿ”ฎ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@briakristaaal: I sat down in the shower this morning just so everyone has an idea of how my night was ๐Ÿคง
@Kenyaa_NOT: Bria & I have 30 min to be ready for reunion & we just woke up. Hungover as fuck and my wig is crooked. Good morning
@Couturesworld: Love is real, you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable enough to experience it
@KayCamUmagat: I am drunk in NYC. This is so much fun.๐Ÿ—ฝ
@RamBamSam16: #WonderSam
@AREUTHE1: It's been a long time coming, but Brett and Nutsa are finally in the Truth Booth. Do you think they're a Perfect Match!? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@RamBamSam16: I gained 10 pounds in Hawaii and it all went to my ass. I’m not complainin ๐Ÿ˜
@Urge2Pose: Popping assss weekend #EnjoyLife ๐Ÿฅ‚
@Couturesworld: 50 shades darker ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Couturesworld: idc what anyone says. the butterflies you get after a good first date kiss is the best feeling
- @KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld I want to tease you and your corny tweets. But I can’t because I relate to them on a spiritual level. Lololol
@KayCamUmagat: Someone, put me on Broadway. Lol ๐ŸŽค
@Kaylonilovee: on my tourist tip ✈️
@Couturesworld: Relationships aren’t always about love, it’s also about friendship. That’s the backup generator on days when u aren’t feeling each other. can u communicate, can u work together with them when shit hits the fan. Relationships are about having a teammate

@AREUTHE1: Daniel told Sam that he doesn't think they're a Perfect Match. What do you think? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@Kenyaa_NOT: It’s not even noon & im drunk off henny bye
@Kenyaa_NOT: Bria thought Morgan freeman was the Allstate guy LMFAOOO
@MTVbrettski: No offense to any other season or show.... but FUUUUCK I love my saucy season 7!! Y’all really are the best. I really got some family members for life out of that! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
@RamBamSam16: I’m stuck in 2005 fashion trends and I LOVE IT #itsavibe
@RamBamSam16: Why try anymore lol
@ShamoyPersad: Almost Halloween ๐Ÿ”ช
@ShamoyPersad: Move in silence ๐Ÿคซ
@KayCamUmagat: How do my siblings deal with me?
@briakristaaal: If it’s worth doing, it’s worth over-doing.
@TevG27: If you want me to keep it 100 don’t be mad when I do.
@Couturesworld: What needs fixin’? ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
@Couturesworld: it should be all about ur girl. screenshot her pics. gas her up. be about her 24/7. tell her she’s a snack. be her biggest supporter.
@Couturesworld: its weird how you can actually feel it in your chest and stomach when something really hurts your feelings
@Couturesworld: I respect someone who is vocal. Tell me why you’re into me. Tell me why I pissed you off & tell me how I can fix it. Tell me everything. Talk.
@mariae296: Some people just fucking suck
@Kaylonilovee: levels – at Central Park
@moemfletch: I need... attention...
@MTVbrettski: When that dragging ass sport with the bats and balls season is finally over...

@AREUTHE1: Nothing scarier than this! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO #HappyHalloween
@AREUTHE1: Tag your squad that you're dressing up with! ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO #HappyHalloween
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: Cause this is thriller! ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️
@Couturesworld: self reminder: you’re still young and you’re not supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. don’t stress. everything will work out.
@Couturesworld: we used to talk for hours now we don’t even say hi
@Couturesworld: breakfast dates >>> dinner dates

@AREUTHE1: When Sam refuses to make new connections, Asia goes to new lengths to secure the bag. Will her plan work!? Find out on the season finale of #AYTO, Wednesday at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
@caliraeofficial: I just had one of the BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE
@KayCamUmagat: To the 40 people who stayed on my IG live with me at 3AM as I walked 2 miles home all alone, thank you so much. I appreciate more than you know. I don’t care if I have 1 mil or 5¢, I’m not paying $20 for a 1.5 mile ride home. Lol ❤️
@princeofnorway: New show coming out tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘€ @TevG27 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZgliu-CvaQ_hZzDW9cD6Xw … happy Halloween!
@princeofnorway: I’d like to officially welcome you all to No Booze November ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
@MTVbrettski: I miss @princeofnorway  And I’ve only met him once soo.... Idk what that says but I’m expressing my thoughts on social media about it
@imdroc15: Not even death can do us part ❤️!! #DeadBrideAndGroom
@Couturesworld: it’s your job to hype your girlfriend up. don’t be letting other people do your job for you.
@Couturesworld: if she’s important to you, show her

@AREUTHE1: When a f*ck boy wastes your time ๐Ÿ–• #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 @NUTSIOOO this is relatable bitch!!!
@Kenyaa_NOT: I don’t take advice from ppl that don’t have their twitter on night mode
@Kaylonilovee: halloween in New York City ๐Ÿƒ
@briakristaaal: Why is it that drinking coffee makes me tired now?? This is not fair. Gotta start snorting ground up espresso beans I guess ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@KayCamUmagat: I think it’s so funny when people try to get me to talk shit on my live. There’s really no one to talk shit about. Honestly. We’re all humans. We make mistakes and we’re not perfect. That is all. ❤️
@KayCamUmagat: And I’m so sick and tired of being called nice. Thank you & I appreciate it. But it’s not being nice. It’s being human and understanding that there’s always a reason behind why we act the way we act. I love my cast so much. So there you go, no shit to be talked about. ๐Ÿ’•
@Couturesworld: i wish u could know someone’s intentions before u actually begin to get involved with them
@AREUTHE1: WTF is going on here!? ☕️ Tune into the season finale of #AYTO THIS WEDNESDAY at 10/9c to find out ๐Ÿ‘€
@Cas_martinezz: ‘Til death do us part ๐Ÿ”ช❤️
- @imdroc15: @Cas_martinezz ❤️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป!! Love you forever
@AREUTHE1: Throwback to when Nutsa hit her face on the jet ski ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN

@AREUTHE1: Zak had a lot to say at the last Matchup Ceremony, but does he have a point? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PTHCHN
@AniThompson: Well, the season finale of @AREUTHE1 airs tonight, and I’ve gotta say, not even my sister and I were able to figure out the matches this time! ๐ŸคฏI’m just PRAYING that somehow the #AYTO houseguests were!! This cast has been EVERYTHING! @Urge2Pose @moemfletch @JasmineeAndreaa
@Couturesworld: No relationship is perfect. Every relationship has its ups and downs. The ones who make it through everything are the ones really in love.
@Daniel_Vilk: It’s a treat when playas meet #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you realize tomorrow's Monday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ @briakristaaal
@Kenyaa_NOT: Can ppl stop inviting me over with an empty fridge
@Kenyaa_NOT: Anyway I cant wait to go home & get stupid high
@KayCamUmagat: Thank you, next ❤️
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’ve always loved @ArianaGrande since “Victorious” but now I LOVE love her. All these love & break up songs but none of them spoke the truth on my self reflection after an ex. That there’s no more hate in my heart, just gratitude for making me an AMAZING women๐Ÿ’• Thank you Ari!
@caliraeofficial: When I said I wanted to be cuffed in the fall I did not mean literally, officer.
@NUTSIOOO: you can’t make everyone happy you’re not a 37.5% vodka bitch
@angelababicz: “THANK U, NEXT” IS MY MOOD FOR LIFE byyeeeeiiiiii

@AREUTHE1: With $1,000,000 on the line, can the house secure the bag!? ๐Ÿ’ฐ Find out on the SEASON FINALE OF #AYTO THIS WEDNESDAY AT 10/9c! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 LETS GET IT ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@JasmineeAndreaa: Officially going into hibernation till Thanksgiving Eve. DO NOT TEMPT ME SATAN! ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Just scheduled my senior portrait pictures for graduation. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I might cry I’m so proud of my dumb ass.
@Urge2Pose: Some women need to learn how to blend their makeup better ๐Ÿ˜ญ how your left cheek don’t match your right cheek ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMAOO why did I pop in kwasi’s live for 2 seconds and get dragged by him๐Ÿ’€
@moemfletch: You’re so handsome I hate you
@Couturesworld: ITS ATTRACTIVE AF WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY WANT YOU &  PROVES IT & DOES EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER NOT TO LOSE YOU
@AREUTHE1: ๐Ÿšจ TOMORROW ๐Ÿšจ It's the moment of truth... Will the house go home with money and love, or empty handed... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
- @nicole_spiller: @AREUTHE1 I’m not gonna say I’m living solely for this finale tomorrow night.. but I’m not gonna say I’m not counting down the seconds til It either.....
@imdroc15: Literally lost for words and can’t even process these emotions. All I can say is R.I.P Grandma!!! I thank you for everything you taught me growing up. I know you’re in heaven watching over me and I promise I won’t let you down Grandma. I miss you and love you so much! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
- @MTVCoryWharton: @imdroc15 Praying for you homie ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@TevG27: Are you here for Grandma Rocky?
@AREUTHE1: *jaw clenching intensifies* ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Also me when I remember the finale of #AYTO is on tomorrow at 10/9c ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
@AREUTHE1: How can anybody sleep when they got bills to pay!? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: imagine someone praying to God every night that they marry you
@Couturesworld: Rather have someone clingy than someone who shows no effort
@Couturesworld: you wouldn’t believe how content i am with chilling in bed on friday night  watching netflix with my dog lol
@KayCamUmagat: Guys, tomorrow is the season finale. I am so sad. I love those 21 people so much. So blessed to be apart of that cast. ❤️
@Lewdo2much: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ladies don’t believe these lies ๐Ÿ˜’ he’s trying to sound cool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ #LewisBelt #RELAX
@JasmineeAndreaa: @Urge2Pose Really? Bc I come back from the gym like this & can’t move bc my body is so sore.


AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: "Pillow fighting?" Is that what y'all crazy kids call it these days, Lew? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss the season finale of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
@AREUTHE1: THIS IS IT! Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 10/9c to watch the final Matchup Ceremony and see if these 22 singles can find love and money, on the season finale of #AYTO! ❤️๐Ÿ’ฐ
- @moemfletch: @AREUTHE1 Pls ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’“
@caliraeofficial: @moemfletch for real just Venmod me this. Isn’t she the cutest?
@caliraeofficial: When you sit in the bathtub for 5 minutes after the water has drained because you’re too lazy to dry off
@Kenyaa_NOT: When u haven’t gotten more than 4 beams all season & now u supposed to magically pull 11 out ur ass
- @Kenyaa_NOT: WE REALLY PULLED IT OUT OUR ASS!๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
@RamBamSam16: Idk what this convo is but I imagine it’s something like  @Lewdo2much “your ass be poppin, yo mamas “  Me- “ omg thank you so much”
- @Lewdo2much: @RamBamSam16 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: I still haven’t found a pair of hoops big enough to satisfy me
@AREUTHE1: Do you think the house can pull off one of the biggest comebacks in #AYTO history? Tune into the season finale TONIGHT at 10/9c to find out! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@MTVbrettski: Damn. Bittersweet that it all ends tonight. Remember walking into that house as strangers ready for whatever, not knowing wtf was in store  for us. Seeing it all play back and thinking of that journey is an inexplainable thing. Truly love you mother fuckers. @AREUTHE1 #ayto
- @moemfletch: @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“✨๐Ÿ’˜❤️
- @tomasbuenos1: @MTVbrettski Amen to this broooo๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
@Kaylonilovee: it’s the finale of @AREUTHE1 tonight! Clap, clap, bravo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Watch on @MTV at 10/9c to see if my finessin’ helps us secure the $1,000,000 bag ๐Ÿ’ธ
@caliraeofficial: Tune in tonight for the finale of AYTO! And help me caption this gif ๐Ÿค—
- @caliraeofficial: Can’t wait for you all to see just WHY I am face palming
@moemfletch: @caliraeofficial I was about to say, the actual convo is a good enough caption ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@KayCamUmagat: #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Who y’all think my match is ๐Ÿค”
@AREUTHE1: Time to pick up where we left off! Tune into @MTV in 1 HOUR to watch the season finale of #AYTO ๐Ÿ’•
- @Marie_TBD: @AREUTHE1 If they’re a match twitter says it doesn’t work out. ๐Ÿ‘€ #life
@Clarence_Pryor: 1 HOUR AWAY UNTIL THE SEASON FINALE OF #AYTO! I'm proud of my buddy @Daniel_Vilk so much! I'm proud and support him & I'm honored and proud he's part of the @MTV family & he's my wonderful friend in my heart. Now I'll cheer for him than ever to get $1,000,000 & his true love!
@caliraeofficial: @briakristaaal I thought this was about me at first :(
@CohenBrian_: Somewhere between the strategy of Survivor, the goofiness of Big Brother and the debachtery of The Challenge is the perfect reality competition show. When these aspects combine is when the magic happens.
@lroush95: The beast loves to swing !! @Urge2Pose SEASON FINALE at 10 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Almost time to live tweet ๐Ÿค—
@Kenyaa_NOT: 10 minutes let’s fuckin go0o0o0 bitch #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Are You The One Finale tonight! ❤️๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@KayCamUmagat: WE ARE READY TO LIVE TWEET #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Less than 5 minutes until the season finale of @AREUTHE1! Tune in NOW to find out if we take home the 1 million dollars! #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 SEASON FINALE who is ready to RUMBLE!!! #AYTO ❤️๐Ÿ’ธ๐ŸŽ‰



▪       ▪       ▪


#DCExtraTime
"MARCUS"

As you saw at the top of the post, Halloween week saw Are You The One? take the last week of October off to let fans and the cast have some fun going trick or treating and partying down at midweek. But it didn't deter one of those singles from making some headlines to keep everyone guessing just as we did awaiting whether or not Brett & Nutsa are a perfect match or not.
   On the day after Halloween, Zak found an old ID card from high school and college while doing some fall cleaning in his car. There, he was inspired to play a big prank on everyone on social media by scanning the photo from that card onto his computer, then used special coding to the site Mugshots.com and wrote a phony profile of himself. There, he decided to personally hack his own Twitter account to pretend that an ex wife was hacking his account to say that his real name wasn't Zak Jones and that he wasn't from the Dallas area, and that his actual name was Marcus Hastings, a 26-year-old from Las Vegas.
   Zak posted a video on his social media accounts which was shortly deleted afterwards, where he got to explain everything. And as it turns out, it's not the only thing that happened to him in the homestretch of this season... more on that later.




▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Does the cast come back from a rough beginning and backstretch to win $1 million, or will they find misery in the islands? And who is still together? The Pulse of the Finale of Season 7 of Are You The One comes your way in over 12 hours from now, followed by the semifinal of The Challenge Final Reckoning, among others. We'll talk to you then.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).