Wednesday, November 27, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore S3 - A Birthday, Blow-Ups, and a Break-Up (Pt. 1)

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

It may be Wednesday, but we've arrived at the weekend... and we get to say this on what is Hump Day for all of us, it means it's Thanksgiving weekend. But before you head off to where you're going to visit your family, we at DCBLOG are about to visit our favorite Southern family: the Floribama Shore bunch as we now bring you the Pulse of Week 2 of Season 3.

Previously, our fellow Floridians (with those from Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina) took their show down south from Panama City Beach down to St. Pete Beach just outside of Tampa Bay, and while it took some time for them to settle in their new digs the drama and fun began right from the opening bell. There was a graduation party, new significant others for some of the cast, yet another argument over a small & simple item of picking new bedrooms, and an appearance by an ambulance to bring the crazy girl to the hospital. And of course, the group got to take advantage of their new surroundings by partying hard on their very first night.

This week - and in another double shot of two episodes, that girl who had to spend a night at the doctors returns and she finds that trying to have as much quiet time to herself as she recovers is hard as it seems, especially with who she lives with. After their flirtation last season and fighting with him last week, those two who dated up in PCB look to lunch to see if they can go to the next level or just settle with being roommates. And the elephant in the house becomes the hot topic of chatter in SPB as Gus' girlfriend takes over the discussion.

After the jump, the 'Pulse of Hour 1 of Week 2 of Floribama Shore. And welcome to the weekend...


SHORE DAY
@FloribamaShore: "It's my birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and you're breaking my heart." πŸ’” Don't miss #MTVFloribamaShore this Thursday at 8/7c on @mtv.
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore Drunken words are sober thoughts. @KirkMedas “SHOES DAWG!”
@PageSix: Should Gigi Hadid take another dip in the reality TV dating pond, she won't have to look too far for a suitor. She'll just have to take a trip down to @FloribamaShore and let @GusSmyrnios wine and dine her 🍷
- @nillythesquid: Hey @GiGiHadid meet my friend. He’ll take you to a super nice 5 star restaurant, for you he might not even eat cheesecake off the floor
@FloribamaShore: OH NO! @kirkmedas were your shoes ok?? A brand new supersize episode #MTVFloribamaShore premieres TOMORROW at 8/7c on @mtv!
@FloribamaShore: Gonna tell my kids this is James Corden. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Everyone needs a friend like @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: NEVER wake a sleeping Kortni! 😬 A BRAND NEW supersize episode of #MTVFloribamaShore premieres tomorrow at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @aimeehall1001: Um @K0nigi said what everyone wanted to say but was to scared. #MTVFloribamaShore @K0nigi
@Jessica11023970: So excited for #FloribamaShore  tomorrow! This season is already off to a good start. Plus I love seeing @aimeehall1001  and @nillythesquid friendship! I need a friend like them!!! Literally friendship goals!!
@nillythesquid: 2 brand new episodes of #MTVFloribamaShore are coming atcha tonight!!!! Retweet if you’re tuning in!!!! @FloribamaShore
- @ItsMsHawkins2u: @nillythesquid 2 episodes??? Pinch me now!!!!!
@nillythesquid: More mimosas πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What is your favorite #MTVFloribamaShore gif?! Drop them below using hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Make it rainπŸ’΅ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m probably the worst person to buy presents for lol. My family is asking what I want for Christmas and I tell them I don’t really want anything because I have everything I want but I need stuff for my online business LOL like markers & plain note cards lol 🀦🏽‍♀️
@HollywoodLife: Gus (@GusSmyrnios) confronts Nilsa (@NillyTheSquid) about a 'nasty rumor' that they hooked up in this EXCLUSIVE #FloribamaShore sneak peek! http://hollywood.li/4j6pUIJ
@KirkMedas: Who’s ready for another double episode of @FloribamaShore tonight? Don’t forget to live tweet with us and use #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: TONIGHT on #MTVFloribamaShore everybody is ready to throw DOWN! Don't miss it at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Ummmm.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I just want to say, the night I ended up in @GusSmyrnios in the first place was because we all went back to his room after the bar, I stayed to talk to him because I was a train wreck, it was only a few months after Jorge passed and he was comforting me, being a friend.
@FloribamaShore: They *say* Gilsa is DONE but, those heart eyes don't lie! 😍 See what happens TONIGHT during a supersize episode of #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @drewtappon: I am still firmly #TeamGilsa . @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #FloribamaShore
@miSS87NicheLLe: I just got told “you sound like @nillythesquid from Floridama Shore” I’ll take that as a compliment because she knows what it takes to find a good man in this world ❤️
@aimeehall1001: See what me and crazy @K0nigi are up to tonight on @FloribamaShore at 8/7c, C is for central time, I had a hard time figuring that out too. #MTVFloribamaShore PS: Who do you think @K0nigi is hollering at?
@KirkMedas: Tonight 8/7c @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@CheddarNews: Chi Chis Up, @FloribamaShore fans! πŸŽ‰ @GusSmyrnios shows off his dance moves, @nillythesquid shares her go-to pick up line, & @codibutts reveals his hangover cure in an exciting game of #CheddarChallenges. πŸ•ΊπŸ’¬πŸ»
@495Prods: Set those DVR’s now & get ready for an all new 2-hour episode of @FloribamaShore TONIGHT 8/7c on @MTV  #MTVFloribamaShore πŸ–️ @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001  @K0nigi @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@nillythesquid: The creature from the black lagoon wakens tonight and NO ONE is safe.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I just wanna go ahead and warn y’all there is going to be a whole lot of MESS and DRAMA tonight on twitter on #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Yep..... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t come for me tonight because I stay ready ready!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 With a fork and all πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore remember your breathing
@nillythesquid: Thank you for your service, Ryan! Welcome home!
@nillythesquid: Don’t forget to live tweet with us tonight using #MTVFloribamaShore we will all be tweeting and retweeting you guys!!! Using the hashtag makes it easier for us to find your tweets!!!
@codibutts: Y’all we have 2 new episodes tonight 8/7c! Y’all get ready! It’s 2 crazy episodes! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Just when your life is going great something comes out that you said on reality television to just slap you the fuck back down. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kaylee_Marie_21: Had class all day and a longggg internship. Now it’s time to watch @FloribamaShore and enjoy the craziness πŸ˜‚ @GusSmyrnios
@JeremiahBuoni: Our crazy summer rolls on with another 2 hours tonight! Tune in tonight to @FloribamaShore for another crazy 2 hours😱🀯 #MTVFloribamaShore #season3 #tunein
@nillythesquid: #gilsa #MTVFloribamaShore tap the link. https://instagram.com/p/B5Jaahtlc9V/?igshid=sxaqzbg3l5uo
@nillythesquid: 40 minutes until #MTVFloribamaShore who’s excited?!?!
@nillythesquid: Where’s my MTV family at?! Who’s watching #MTVFloribamaShore with us?! I always love hearing twitter commentary from my other MTV family!!!!!!
@pimpfriedrice_: Make sure to live tweet with us on 30! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore #ALMOSTTIME !
@nillythesquid: I am zen, I am calm, I am hakuna matata #MTVFloribamaShore
- @ItsMsHawkins2u: @nillythesquid Me too but that’s because i have snacks.
- @nillythesquid: @ItsMsHawkins2u I am zen, I am calm, I have taco soup #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It’s not a summer in the beach house without a trip to the hospital...right?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: And it’s TIME!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon
@nillythesquid: Do any of yalls beach trips end with someone in the hospital?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: Get it going with the family tonight!! @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano


AS THEY SAW IT: "It's My Birthday!" 
@FloribamaShore: Y'all ready for another brand new TWO-HOUR long episode of #MTVFloribamaShore
@MTV: How I look running to watch the new episode of @FloribamaShore right NOW on MTV! πŸƒπŸ’¨
@495Prods: It's about to go down! πŸ‘€ @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore πŸ–️ @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @K0nigi @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@aimeehall1001: Here we go.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Here we goooooooo
@aimeehall1001: I’m so happy @K0nigi asked me to go to the emergency room with her because I did not wanna clean up that cake. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: An ambulance ride is like the most expensive ride in history #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: There's only one Kortni! 🌟 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "I don't think I'll ever meet someone like you ever again")
@JeremiahBuoni: My Thursday night is about to be greatπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore #season3
@aimeehall1001: Here is a little tea for you. @K0nigi snatched her own IV out at the emergency room that night and set off the death alarm through out the hospital. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Damn sure did #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: This is EVERYTHING. πŸ₯€#MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: Dang, @K0nigi walking back into the house looking like a million bucks #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts looks like a lobster #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol Kortni is a one of a kind type of creature #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: This doctor sounded like he was just naming shit off the top of his head #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I wish I could sleep the whole summer #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: @K0nigi  really out here farting up the stairs πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Like I said, @K0nigi is one of the dudes. 3 girls 5 guys in the house #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: If anyone knows me, they know I’ll be making egg sandwiches in the morningπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‹ #MTVFloribamaShore #egg #sandwich
@nillythesquid: "@JayChrist913: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 KE KE KE, I’m ready! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001" RT Me too!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Ok so we’re those farts or the stairs creaking as @K0nigi went up the stairs? Or Both? πŸ€” #Mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @MTV @495Prods @KirkMedas @codibutts
@nillythesquid: It’s not even 10:00 am and @codibutts is already puking and rallying #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I miss my thot hair #MTVFloribamaShore
@shonniemac23: Let’s get it πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»#MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: Awww.... codi is getting friend zoned.... damn welcome to my life my friend #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid @codibutts A real champ! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I love Sherman so much #adoptdontshop #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Who takes someone on a date to friendzone them? @pimpfriedrice_ πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas Say whatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore #friendzone #date
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ But it’s a nice way to do it, I usually just get ghosted #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: It's a hot girl summer. ☀️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace to Codi - "I just want to be single for right now")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Same it again #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Awww codi is the me and candace is the Gus #gilsa #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Omg I forgot about when @JeremiahBuoni made @K0nigi pay the bill the first summer. What an asshole lol. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 If the shoe fits wear it🀷🏼‍♂️ But I gotta say, my wallet thanks meπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore #Going #Dutch
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Cheapskate πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Yep @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts y’all do argue a lot and I get tired of hearing it lol. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Same #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Welcome to the friend zone, Codi! This date with @pimpfriedrice_ was so nice until his unexpected bathroom trip! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Codi’s the only person I know that will puke and rally on a date #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Damn @codibutts throws up more than anybody I know. His poor esofugus or however you spell that. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Lol poor codi #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: Is this the end of #codace?!?! @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: Maybe Drew 🀫 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfriedrice_ @drewtappon I NEED TO KNOW! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Haha I’ve never taken someone on a break up date, but I wanted to honest with @codibutts cause I do like him and think he’s such a wonderful man. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon
@pimpfriedrice_: And dealing with Gator has put such a sour Taste in my mouth from serious relationships... I just wanna have fun this summer and not have anything serious #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@pimpfriedrice_: Just for the record @GusSmyrnios I spent $120 on my breakup date so we almost head to head lol #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@aimeehall1001: Please remember next time @pimpfriedrice_ don’t take @codibutts to an expensive restaurant because he will just throw it all back up. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Gus and I are so awkward lol #MTVFloribamaShore #gilsa
@FloribamaShore: Bad bitch line 1! ☎️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "Beach house")
@nillythesquid: Where is my 25 and up club? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It really does look like @KirkMedas is wearing my jeans lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Lmfao @codibutts said @pimpfriedrice_ get ya twerking butt out my face. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I dont think it’s a good idea for this Lisa girl to come into the beach house... who agrees lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: When I say OHHHHKAYYYY that means what the fuck is really going on. Yikes. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Yep #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: #MTVFloribamaShore beach house rule number 1!  (GIF: Nilsa -"When you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us")
@KirkMedas: I feel bad for my boy @GusSmyrnios honestly #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: You don’t wanna mess with the edible cookie posse #MTVFloribamaShore @K0nigi @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_
- @pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid The 🐐 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@aimeehall1001: Omg Gus girlfriends voice gets on my nerves. My voice probably aggravates everybody too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: These phone calls are squeamish frfr... like listening to a baby doe wail πŸ˜– #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ Lol damn you’re right she does sound like a baby doe #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Wellllll that’s how it looks. No more Lisa #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Is it me or has @JeremiahBuoni dance moves gotten more cringe?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Them are fighting wordsπŸ₯ŠπŸ€£ #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I hate being hung up on so much πŸ™ƒ#MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t mess with the girls in the house. #girlpower @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 ECP forever #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Time for me to dance😎 #MTVFloribamaShore #StPetersburg
@aimeehall1001: The crusty nut is actually lit. @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@reed_passion: @aimeehall1001 is the wing woman we all don’t deserve!  Can we take a moment #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: He is goneeeeeee. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "What I mean by sideways is f_____ up.")
@GusSmyrnios: I don’t trust myself by myself πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @GusSmyrnios Yeah you shouldn’t! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: here was absolutely no P in the V the night I fell asleep in Gus’s room. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Lmfao @GusSmyrnios said he don’t trust himself around himself. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I don’t want you to appease me I want you to tell the truth #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@itsbwomackpimp: Gilsa is happening. I’m sorry πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios" RT Anyone else think #gilsa is about to happen? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@paigebutcher8: @nillythesquid please tell me that you and Gus are hunching this season? πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Ummm..... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @nillythesquid said 98% sure...... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Which is pretty high... right? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@cdavid2000: #MTVFloribamaShore Gus's GF is to much. @nillythesquid you are where its at!" RT Say it again #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Just so everyone knows I made ground turkey taco soup tonight πŸ˜‹ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: @k0rtni Let’s go!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Yeah @GusSmyrnios let’s go get a drink together that always seems to turn out good lol... #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I just need Gus & Nilsa to bang it out in bed. You know that all night 6 round sex that leave ya tracks on the floor and have you sleep and limping all day the next day? .... that kinda sex ... #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: Shot...shot...shot...shot #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Me #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: My boy @KirkMedas is hammered πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
-
@KirkMedas: Yo I’m black out. I’m sorry. Shit happens. Whatever.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@tarafaith16: @JeremiahBuoni guiding @KirkMedas by his hairπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i can’t #MTVFloribamaShore he’s definitely sideways" RT I can’t help itπŸ˜‚ @KirkMedas hair looks more and more interesting as the shots come🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore #hair #game #check
@aimeehall1001: Y’all @KirkMedas is sidewayzzz fuckkkkkedddd uppp @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @KirkMedas is my spirit animal #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Two types of people coming home from the bar. Which one are you? 🍻 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "S___ on my f_______ shoes, bro," as he is drunken tired around Gus while he's on the phone)
@JeremiahBuoni: OmgπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @KirkMedas and his shoessssssss dawwwwwwg🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore #shoes #dawg
@Maya_Adachi: Uh oh! @KirkMedas got drunk! #FloribamaShore
@ZacOutLoud: @KirkMedas just got whiplash from sitting down.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: There is NOTHING MORE ENTERTAINING than @KirkMedas trying to be quiet while @GusSmyrnios is on the phone. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #ItsMyBirthday @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @drewtappon Story of this summer is @KirkMedas trying to be quiet while someone is on the phoneπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @KirkMedas is next level LIT !!! πŸ”₯ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: "@MikeKoop: how did you get fucking hammered?  any green tea shots? @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore" RT We love green tea shots! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Bahaha I love @pimpfriedrice_ she said kool aid red flags. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: No @GusSmyrnios doesn’t need to get his priorities straight! You do! Crying about a mf birthday when he’s spending time with his family. Spoiled ass girl. #MTVFloribamaShore
@HeyitsAbbyHere: I have never seen @KirkMedas this drunk and I am DYING. This man 😭🀣🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: My shoeeeeessss dawg #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@cb_yellowjacket: @nillythesquid No way, unless she wants to feel the wrath of the Edible Cookie Posse! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Come get it if you want it right?
@FloribamaShore: DON'T WAKE A SLEEPING KORTNI EVER! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni to Lisa - "So suck it the f___ up and put your big girl panties on")
- @aimeehall1001: In @K0nigi defense who wants to here a girl crying about her birthday when their boyfriend just got deployed? I would have acted the same way. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Definitely not the best ideaπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore @K0nigi
@pimpfriedrice_: My ****** shoes brooo-o-o-o-o... @KirkMedas MADE this scene 🀣🀣🀣#MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@nillythesquid: πŸ‘€ @K0nigi is the friend we all need #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: “It’s my birthday” in an annoying ass child voice #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios you deserve better than that bro. I’m sorry man. That’s toxic #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @KirkMedas Broooooooo my shoes. πŸ‘Ÿ  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "My shoes bro")
@kyleighkatona: I got my hummus and my wine πŸ’‍♀️🍷 I’m here for #MTVfloribamashore πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘… @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios
@nillythesquid: “I will make my way down there to fu*k you up” lol @K0nigi gives no f*cks and that’s why we love her #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: You have now woken the beast up... crazy ass @K0nigi good job Lisa. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: Lisa you have no idea what you’ve done.... you never wake the beast from her sleep #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@jennifer_bowley: @K0nigi HELL YEAH! you go girl telling off gus's girl! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yassss #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all @K0nigi said what we really all wanted to say. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@hannah_emr: I’d be fine if I never heard “it’s my birthday” again in my entire life 😫😫😫😫 @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore @GusSmyrnios" RT Omg fuckin same!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Welp.... guess she won’t be calling back πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ Ever #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Why is Lisa so upset about her birthday? She’s young she will have plenty more... plus it’s not like she can go bar hopping or do anything fun... 🀷🏽‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@daniessesantos: Everyone shut up! #MTVFloribamaShore is on!!
@aimeehall1001: I’ve heard “It’s my birthday” so fuckin much now my cats are saying it, My dog is saying it, The crickets outside are saying it. The ghosts are saying it. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Itsssss myyyyy birtrtthhhhdayyyyy #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid STOP I can’t take it anymore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Gotta sweat out that hangover. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah with Gus and Codi in confessional - "Veins equal gains")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore We call it sweet sweatπŸ˜… #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@AmazingKaraITH: This family drinks enough to make up for me not be able to drink for 9 months lol πŸ˜‚ #pregnancyproblems #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_" RT You damn right #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @K0nigi Hell nahhhh, especially not after that phone call #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Veinz=Gainz #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I’m ready to pitch @K0nigi as the new life coach for a reality show. She tells it like it is. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore #helpfulhintsfromkortni
- @nillythesquid: @drewtappon Yessss #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Gym time!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ You mean sneak away and get margaritas?! Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Are you @GusSmyrnios and @JeremiahBuoni at the gym or are you @pimpfriedrice_ and @codibutts?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Me getting them gains while @pimpfriedrice_ and @codibutts dip to go to the barπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore #gym #bar
@nillythesquid: Is @aimeehall1001 really using a tie to do the dishes?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I almost forgot about that🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore #tie
@FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "We back at it, the boys at the gym")
- @nillythesquid: #backupquarterback #MTVFloribamaShore
@behindthemic12: Seriously, @KirkMedas is hilarious, @pimpfriedrice_ with the best one liners, @aimeehall1001 12345 heeheee, feelin’ bad for @GusSmyrnios w/ the whiney gf, how many calories am I burning? .4... @codibutts , chichis up baby! @nillythesquid #FloribamaShore #gottaloveit
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Even tho @KirkMedas is bent beyond recognition right now...I feel his pain about his shoes tho! #Sneakerhead #Mtvfloribamashore @GusSmyrnios @MTV
@FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: Honestly, I feel this.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "I'm not getting any better and it's stressing me out")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Same #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore I hate being sick😀🀧 #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I still got them hands boy!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I used that tie to wash dishes because I didn’t wanna see @JeremiahBuoni wear it with his ugly ass palm tree outfit. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Damn, nice move. Thanks for doing us all a favor #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’ve never seen someone so mad about getting flowers #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @pimpfriedrice_ and @codibutts snuck out to the gym and went to the bar!! #FloribamaShore 🀣🀣🀣#MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: That poor delivery girl smh 🀦🏾‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
@KirkMedas: Who gets flowers and act rude? Smh ungrateful man. I was triggered bruh  #MTVFloribamaShore
@tarafaith16: i love that @pimpfriedrice_ and @codibutts escaped from the gym to the bar. I’ve done it tooπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Just keeping it real. Idk. Sorry? #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Ohkayyyyy @K0nigi hates flowers. NOTED!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Bad idea to poke the bearπŸ˜¬πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore #poke #bear
@pimpfriedrice_: @k0rtni Omg omg! He’s my baby then! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@CooksieCandice: Wait did you just use a tie to clean a spatula @aimeehall1001 πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore" RT Hahahaha yep! That’s our Aimee for ya #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@HeyitsAbbyHere: I have never seen @KirkMedas this drunk and I am DYING. This man 😭🀣🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Oh I have.... im just glad it isn’t dirk #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @k0rtni Aren’t we all?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@alixandriashort: Can I just say I feel like @nillythesquid and I could really be like best friends. #chichisup" RT Hey bff #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: .@K0nigi @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Boy, that escalated quickly")
@nillythesquid: Family dinner, let’s see how this goes #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Can we have one family dinner where something isn’t thrown at me....?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@JessQuinn13: But can we talk about how cute @JeremiahBuoni looks in his glasses please πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yes I think we canπŸ₯° #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @k0rtni You know I never have ill intentions. I was drunk af
@aimeehall1001: I can’t stop laughing that @K0nigi and @KirkMedas are arguing in tie die shirts. It’s weird.. but funny #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: My boy @KirkMedas said go to sleep forever πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Can confirm, @pimpfriedrice_'s hair is REAL cute!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Real cute")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Damn right #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@brianna13x: “Liiisssaaa stooooppp” is gonna be the new “Raahhhnnn stoooopppp” πŸ˜‚ I’m cracking up @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001" RT Lisa’s is more aggravating. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol I agree @pimpfriedrice_ you’re hair is real cute #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Aaa did Hurricane Kort in 3....2.... ight imma head out. #Mtvfloribamashore @KirkMedas @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @MTV @495Prods @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano  @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m 2 for 2 with something being thrown at me during family dinner... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: If you drink cheap wine you get diarrhea trust me I know. @KirkMedas
@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Just apart of my vocabulary. I’m sorry. I understand the overall point of @pimpfriedrice_ reasoning though. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @KirkMedas Idc about the word and you know that, we set examples for these other folk in the house that wanna use the word and you and I can’t be using if we don’t want the roommates to use it. Periodt #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano
- @drewtappon: @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_Proud of you for your apology. ❤️
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ Yep! πŸ’― #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@ZacOutLoud: @nillythesquid looking like a saint this season! She just got slapped with a wooden spoon covered in Mac n cheese and she didn’t even flinch #FloribamaShore" RT I’m just practicing the breathing @aimeehall1001 taught me #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Oh shit @nillythesquid done got hit again at dinner. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid:  @aimeehall1001 Am I just a object magnet?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore 🧲
@aimeehall1001: This is why I try to protest the family dinners because we always fight. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 I’m protesting next summer #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @aimeehall1001 should run anger management classes!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas Sign up below with the hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore so I know it’s real.
@pimpfriedrice_: Okay so here’s the thang, the editing isn’t in my benefit with this one cause there was an issue both summers some of the non black people in the house using the N word, I said NO ONE need to use it IN THE HOUSE! Idc who use it outside the house, but Kirk and I set a standard...
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ It wasn’t me. #MTVFloribamaShore
@kellykoalla: I love that @aimeehall1001 is teaching everyone else in the house anger management techniques. Y’all need it. πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@lizaboth: “And guess what, it’s real, what’s yours?”“It’s real cute” @pimpfriedrice_ I LOVE YOU #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@LeannSeairra: @aimeehall1001 I love that you stay calm and help keep the fights low #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Me too like who the fuck am I this season. #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: Are you kidding? I love me some @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
@MikeKoop: much respect for this talk between Kirk and Candace - real talk bro @KirkMedas
@pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Awww when @pimpfriedrice_ and @KirkMedas make up >>>>> #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "That was a blessing, in a way")
@nillythesquid: "@sincerelybreee: @nillythesquid is being so calm, i could never  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 kee kee kee #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@itsbwomackpimp: @aimeehall1001 You are a Princess Goddess Mermaid Saint this season πŸ’–πŸ§œ‍♀️πŸ™πŸ» #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I know I wanted to add Angel to my name. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Man!!! St. Pete has some amazing clubsπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore #StPetersburg
@nillythesquid: Lol what did I just say?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Looks like he's picked up some ~mOvEs~ since last summer. πŸ’ƒ#MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Jeremiah in the club)
@JustJem24: Finally watching episode one of this season of @FloribamaShore. @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 & @pimpfriedrice_ all look good AF πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ‘…
- @nillythesquid: @JustJem24 Thank you queen ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Look out for @JeremiahBuoni on the dance floor! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I got that rhythm")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Told you!😎 #MTVFloribamaShore #rhythm
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Ummm.... what do we think? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Y’all @codibutts is a true gentleman look at him holding @pimpfriedrice_ purse #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I got that rhythm baby😜  (GIF of him dancing)
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni NO! #MTVFloribamaShore lol
@nillythesquid: "@Alicia5960: Aww @nillythesquid is so sweet hoping @JeremiahBuoni gets laid!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Lol right! Relieve some of that tension #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Omg @JeremiahBuoni just said he had rhythm, Bless his heart. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Ugh my HEART !! ❣️ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore #gilsa #MTVFloribamaShore
- @DQ_the_Man: @FloribamaShore @nillythesquid
 πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Way to look out for your roomie! #MTVFloribamaShore
@haylyn35: @GusSmyrnios you ain’t trash πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
@nillythesquid: Honestly Lisa is the one who acts like she’s from dirt.... look at the way she talks to you Gus. That is not ok! #MTVFloribamaShore
@_TiffanyChenell: @KirkMedas Big ups to you apologizing as seeing where @pimpfriedrice_  is coming fromπŸ™ŒπŸΎ#MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It doesn’t matter where you come from you shouldn’t treat or talk to people like that are trash. Period #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I agree with @nillythesquid , @GusSmyrnios you deserve so much better. Your not trash. We love you. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Retweet if you love @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I literally turn into a 12 year old girl when the chance of #Gilsa happening shows up. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
- @nillythesquid: @drewtappon Ummmmm #MTVFloribamaShore #gilsa?!
@nillythesquid: Retweet if you want to send @GusSmyrnios a hug right now πŸ’œ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @GusSmyrnios: @nillythesquid You’re to sweet to me ❤️ love you
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios I love you too...πŸ’œ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Stevie_anne21: I bet @nillythesquid wouldn’t call you trash @GusSmyrnios 😒" RT You damn right #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@shmoodytings: @nillythesquid Nilsa is for real a sweet heart this season and is so calmπŸ₯° Bless your heart❤️πŸ˜‡" RT Well.... mostly lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@TaylorLangley6: Everyone needs a @nillythesquid in their lives. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Awww y’all are being good to me tonight #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: My face when @GusSmyrnios said he spent $150 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Checking my bank statement at the end of the night like: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "I literally spent $100")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore That’s too rich for my bloodπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I smell trouble... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @GusSmyrnios Oh yeah I can smell it too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Bare stomach or shirt stomach πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Well I already know this isn’t gonna end well😬😬 #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts is hammered πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Retweet if you think pizza is the cure all #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ• #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn.... my lips are real big this summer #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: You deserve the world, Gus #MTVFloribamaShore
@ashlynkillian_: oh gus is hot when he’s mad @GusSmyrnios
@nillythesquid: We will fight over anything... chicken... bedrooms...pretzels... #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I am loving @FloribamaShore so much tonight, I might pee my pants. #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Coming up on Part 2, the guys have it out once again, the Mermaid fears that her new man could ghost her, and #Jerigus brings over a girl and try to deal with a girl back home. We'll be back...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).