Saturday, November 2, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Season 3 - The Reunion (Backtracked)

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BACKTRACKED EDITION
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

It is the post Halloween weekend, and as you get a chance to party, unwind from the spookiness of Thursday's festivities and have more of that leftover candy, we are back and well rested from the trip last weekend out to Las Vegas, and now we're ready to bring you the DCBLOG SocialPulse of MTV Reality... where ahead, the game gets dirty out in Challenge land. But first, there is some unfinished business to attend to in the game of love.

Season 3 of Ex On The Beach is in the books, which began in warmer weather than we have outside our doors with another set of familiar MTV names from The Challenge, Real World and Are You The One? (the Trifecta as we call them around here), joining those from other reality shows and the girl who had her start on the channel as part of the most famous iteration of the next old-school series to be rebooted in Aubrey O'Day from Making The Band and Danity Kane. We had the usual abundance of big time drama, shocking entrances and, of course, lots of love as most everyone in the house got involved in what is the "ultimate relations-XXX" show.

All that's left before the beach is closed for the season is bringing together those who went through this always entertaining, cringe-worthy and spine-tingling experience for a season-ending reunion and see what has happened with the singles and the exes since they left paradise after the last Crush ceremony. Two of Bachelor Nation's newest newlyweds, Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon who met each other on Bachelor in Paradise and who witnessed the hot mess known as Hurricane Chad on Season 3 -- will serve as emcees of this gab-fest, and we'll find out who's still in honeymoon time, who's called time on their relationship and who decided to slip back into their exes' beds.

After the jump, the Pulse of the Reunion of Ex On The Beach Season 3, and a first look at the next season of this show as the attention turns next to the slopes. Thanks for joining us tonight...


IN BETWEEN, and EX THURSDAY 
@ExOnTheBeach: Over her worry, Emily gave in and agreed on an open relationship with Billy πŸ‘€ Would you? #ExOnTheBeach
@realmarkjansen: Is there a link or clear clip for the Mark Jansen song asking for a friend
- @youstanky1: @realmarkjansen HERE YOU GO 🎢MARK JANSEN, MARK JANSEN🎢 ITS A BOP
@mechiesocrazyy: Tonight episode was lit
@carlmac18: Lol @ @realmarkjansen face when Cam presents that necklace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this man is the whole show sometimes.
@AlexisHanaMusicL: I’m just gonna stay right here 🀞🏼
@elenadavies: Flamingo’s can have 30 minute orgasms?
@ExOnTheBeach: Actually this is my first time here πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach
@mechiesocrazyy: Oh An Dnt Let Me An @chrisbrown Collab🀦🏽‍♂️🀦🏽‍♂️ Its Ova For Yall lls Hide Yall GirlsπŸ˜‚
@ExOnTheBeach: Me looking at #MondayMorning like πŸ˜‘#ExOnTheBeach
@CrashleyLong: There is nothing funnier than @MTVDevinWalker talking about how he views @realmarkjansen when he closes his eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVGod #MajesticAF
@ExOnTheBeach: A woosah at the top of the week will do the body good. πŸ™ #ExOnTheBeach
@BillyReilich: New jobs to consider  -Police officer / -“Film” industry worker / -Ron Swanson lookalike (email inquiries) / -French barista
@AubreyODay: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. #halloweenmakeup (this was one of my fav looks to create πŸ¦‹) @ Butterfly Wonderland https://instagram.com/p/B35XGCagoDC/?igshid=2v95qw3ou6x8

@ExOnTheBeach: Are the singles & exes living in paradise after the beach? 🏝 Don't miss #ExOnTheBeach reunion hosted by @ashleyiaco & @haibon_jared this Thursday, at 9PM on @MTV 🌊
- @ariana_nova: @ExOnTheBeach Don’t love this...but my cheekbones thooooo! ☺️
- @realmarkjansen: @ExOnTheBeach Who’s the most negative nasty man I’ve ever met?? Mark Ja.... nope doesn’t fit the song... Let the delusion conclude for one final train wreck Thursday night 🀣🀣🀣🀣
- @BillyReilich: @realmarkjansen Literally the most positive person I’ve ever met.
- @realmarkjansen: @BillyReilich Hahaha right like saying anything about me. But MOST negative person EVER i don’t want to say delusional but.... 🀣🀣🀣
@ExOnTheBeach: Just when you thought the relationsh*t show was over πŸ™… πŸ—£ We're BACK this Thursday at 9/8c, with an #ExOnTheBeach reunion like no other πŸ’”
@AlexisHanaMusic: @ExOnTheBeach reunion time with wifey, obviously unimpressed πŸ–€πŸ€·πŸ»‍♀️ @karenaclarke_ #exonthebeach #tvbypop
@TheRealAnthonyM: Me at the #ExOnTheBeach reunion
@XemfitX: When you say “leave me alone” and he actually leaves
@Kenyaa_NOT: Y’all brag about how easy it is for u to cut out iffy friends, whole time u been in a toxic relationship for yearsπŸ₯΄
@LemGonsalves: #exonthebeach fans! The reunion is here & we have special aftershow on 
@afterbuzztv! Guests will be @TheRealAnthonyM @iCamArmstrong @AlexisHanaMusic @MTVDevinWalker @Marie_TBD @XemfitX @caraacooper #Coffey #Danielle & some surprises! Thurs 10:10pm! Live!
@XemfitX: Things to keep in mind about the reunion...we woke up around 8AM (some earlier), didn’t start filing until about 6PM (some LATER).. we were stuck in this small room for 10+ HOURS. SO ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW
@caraacooper: Any questions before REUNION this Thursday? (If y’all even remember who I amπŸ˜‚) #exonthebeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: MoodπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ˜‚ @iCamArmstrong #exonthebeach
@elenadavies: Someone mistook me for someone from the North / Northeast tonight and I’ve NEVER BEEN MORE OFFENDED IN MY LIFE and like, truly, no offense or anything but I’m from Texas so that’s reallyyyyyy fuckedddddd uppppppppp.
- @elenadavies: It’s offensive to me that someone didn’t see my true identity... which is Texan. If someone thought I was from California, or London, or even Heaven... I would feel be same way. I wake up every day and try to be more Texan than the day before. It’s a way of life!!!!!!!!!!!!
@keepinitwild: @MTVDevinWalker how does the @realmarkjansen song go, again?  I want it as my ringtone, but I can't find it on YouTube, nor the original episode of EOTB it airsd? Please and thank you in advance!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜♥️
@ExOnTheBeach: Are we about to have another #ExOnTheBeach fanatic? πŸ€” https://t.co/PDJbmsXf1r?amp=1
@ExOnTheBeach: During the final crush ceremony, Mechie decided to move forward with his NEXT Ariana over his ex Danielle πŸ’” #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: Let me suit up real quickπŸ’ž || Me tryna keep my inner bitch chained up for one more day ⚰️πŸ–€Happy reunion eve, who’s ready for tomorrow? #exonthebeach #mtv
@ExOnTheBeach: On Wednesday's we wear pink πŸ’• (πŸ’ƒ: @ariana_nova) #ExOnTheBeach reunion is happening TOMORROW, at 9PM on @MTV ✨
@XemfitX: It’s Wednesday πŸ’–
@BillyReilich: Welp. Looks like I WILL be taking a vacation! ✌🏻 social media
- @BillyReilich: Woah woah woah! Not challenge people! Seriously just a mental health vacation away from social media
@ariana_nova: Walk ‘em like a dog sis, walk ‘em like a dog πŸ• Tune in tomorrow to see the reunion of @exonthebeach its gonna be a good one! 🀫 #exonthebeach
@elenadavies: My favorite from The Challenge just followed me on Twitter. Let’s all have a moment of silence to honor this special time.
@caraacooper: Y’all didn’t forget about me now did ya? 😘 #ExOnTheBeach Reunion tomorrow 9PM @ExOnTheBeach @MTV
@realmarkjansen: Officially obsessed with #LoseYouToLoveMe

@ExOnTheBeach: How would Devin describe his relationship with Marie after #ExOnTheBeach? A little rocky πŸ˜… πŸ’” Don't miss a shocking reunion like no other, airing TONIGHT, at 9/8c on @MTV 🌴
@ExOnTheBeach: .@AlexisHanaMusic  is coming in HOT with company 🐩 You don't want to miss the #ExOnTheBeach reunion starting at 9/8c only on @MTV 🌊
@karenaclarke_: Posing with my Ex. Tune in tonight for the Reunion episode @ExOnTheBeach
@XemfitX: Meanwhile everyone else is posting cute reunion pics... here’s me and @BillyReilich relationship in a nutshell  Don’t miss tonight’s episode of @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: The TRUTH will be revealed πŸ’” Find out what happened during and AFTER #ExOnTheBeach, on the reunion TONIGHT AT 9PM on @MTV 🌊
@realmarkjansen: Who knows when the next time I’ll be on your TV will be so make sure you tune in tonight for @exonthebeach reunion https://instagram.com/p/B4BNs6TDhM7/?igshid=1q1dkcg0ui3l2
@realmarkjansen: Yep it’s true tonight will be the last night for a while you get my priceless facial expressions. Tune in for the reunion in a few hours @ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: Me watching myself every episode πŸ˜‚ Reunion in less than 2 hours! Who’s watching? #ExOnTheBeach #mtv
@ariana_nova: Why am I making this face? Find out tonight on the @ExOnTheBeach reunion
@TheRealAnthonyM: It’s almost #ExOnTheBeach reunion time.. I hope everyone is as excited as me and @Marie_TBD 😁
@elenadavies: Wait what am I supposed to watch now that I’m done with The Office???? (dont say Ex on the Beach)
@ExOnTheBeach: Posing like ✨@caraacooper ✨ waiting for #ExOnTheBeach reunion airing TONIGHT, at 9/8c on @MTV πŸ’…


AS THEY SAW IT: The Reunion 
@ExOnTheBeach: Double the πŸ’‹ #ExOnTheBeach reunion starts NOW on @MTV ✨ RT if you're watching + live tweeting with us πŸ’•
- @thekaplantwins: @ExOnTheBeach We’re watching!
@ExOnTheBeach: The gang is all here #ExOnTheBeach
@devondaggett: So glad @Marie_TBD is back so I can @ her during this episode of @ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Alexis bitch you look the FUCK good! @AlexisHanaMusic
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @Kenyaa_NOT I love you
@caraacooper: AMEN to @BillyReilich saying “a lot of people are doing things they just aren’t open about”! We need more men to be open about knowing trans women are QUEENS and deserve love too! ❤️ #ExOnTheBeach
@alexandriajune: I need some positivity on my feed soooo... WHOSE THAT MAN WITH THE WICKED TAN.... 🎢Mark Jansen Mark Jansen🎢 @realmarkjansen
@caraacooper: God damn!!!!! Alexis looks SICKENING!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ @AlexisHanaMusic #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Cameron be cracking me up he literally NEVER makes sense
@ExOnTheBeach: Cam just dropped a MAJOR πŸ’£ during the reunion #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I still love Ariana")
@AlexisHanaMusic: Ready to be loved how I love πŸ’— #ExOnTheBeach
- @iCamArmstrong: @ExOnTheBeach πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
@caraacooper: @AlexisHanaMusic DESERVES A MAN WHO WILL GIVE HER EVERYTHING AND NOT EVEN BLINK AN EYE IN THE OTHER DIRECTION PERIODT #ExOnTheBeach
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @caraacooper Alexis for bachelorette πŸ˜‚❤️
@ExOnTheBeach: Do you think Cam gave Mechie that "okay" to talk to Ariana? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "F___ it do it")
@TheRealAnthonyM: @iCamArmstrong PREACH!!!!!  #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I'm so glad you asked that question")
@ExOnTheBeach: When you gotta calculate your receipts πŸ’… @ariana_nova #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Wait")
@karenaclarke_: Not proud but hey 🀷🏽‍♀️ @ExOnTheBeach
@realmarkjansen: 🀣🀣🀣🀣 omggggg @mechiesocrazyy is summarizing what a Gemini is 🀣🀣🀣🀣 #ExOnTheBeach
@EmbarrassSpread: Mechie and Danielle hooked up!?!? And AFTER he hooked up woth Ariana!!! 😱😱😱 #ExOnTheBeach
@AlexisHanaMusic: @karenaclarke_ dropping the tea. I can’t handle this #ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️☕️
- @karenaclarke_: @AlexisHanaMusic Sorry I had to ruin the “happily ever after” 🀷🏽‍♀️ #exonthebeach
@dirrty862: Alexis STILL deserves better #ExOnTheBeach
@caraacooper: First segment down and I already see people flat out lyingπŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: To be fair, in the house I was @iCamArmstrong drinking friend... now we are FRIENDS πŸ˜‚   #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Aubreys dress...a choice.
- @realmarkjansen: @Kenyaa_NOT s🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@A_Bartolotte: I still don’t know who this host is but she is fine
@caraacooper: Coffey is the finest woman I’ve ever seen. Ever. #ExOnTheBeach
@karenaclarke_: We gonna call this season 🧒 on the Beach #ExontheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: 😭 Looks like Aubrey and Mark are officially DONE-ZO #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: her - "I don't have anything to do with you anymore")
@jossie_flores: This still gets me everytime!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ—£LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SIS !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Who can relate? #exonthebeach
@karenaclarke_: This reunion has me like
@aimeehall1001: Where tf is @elenadavies on this after show?!?!
- @elenadavies: @aimeehall1001 I was at my friends funeral, unfortunately. I would have loved to go act a damn fool and say some shit to Aubrey and Mark ... and, actually, the rest of the cast too, though.
- @aimeehall1001: @elenadavies Oh. I need the tea on this, I like you and @Marie_TBD
- @elenadavies: @aimeehall1001 It’s EVIDENT you have great taste!!!!!! We need you on the podcast ASAP!
@TheRealAnthonyM: Me backstage getting ready for the  #ExOnTheBeach reunion
@aebostic: anybody else watch ex on the beach? πŸ˜†πŸ€£reunion is hysterical. @realmarkjansen is my fav
@elenadavies: "@BriMishelle: Wait .. sooo mark isnt over @elenadavies ? πŸ€”" RT Lol of course not
@caraacooper: I look gorgeous... sorry bout it πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯#ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Glad to see the @thekaplantwins have made amends with Max 😭 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I am Team Max")
@caraacooper: Let’s be clear, we friend zoned each other 😘 #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: The whole segment!!! I hate edits. #ExOnTheBeach
@caraacooper: My mom texted me to close my legs haha #ExOnTheBeach
@elenadavies: I missed the @ExOnTheBeach Reunion to be at a friend’s funeral. I did waste an entire day filming a video for the show that explained my side, etc., that they clearly didn’t air (which is weird since I’m the most entertaining person on the show????).. so, there’s that.
@ExOnTheBeach: Glad Devin brought his scales 😭 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Marie was already out of the friendzone")
@realmarkjansen: My man really drew out a scale 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Let’s see how the edit does me this time 🀨 #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: This fuckin scale... JOKE #ExOnTheBeach
@caraacooper: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @Marie_TBD’s “don’t let him” face was the only thing I needed from this reunionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m tuning out now #ExOnTheBeach
@mechiesocrazyy: What do you think of the #ExOnTheBeach reunion?
@sjmedd: Coffee is blinded by her love for Aubrey imho #ExOnTheBeach
@sjmedd: Devin pulling out the scale again! Not a good look. Marie is pissed lool #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: damn they really cut ALL of my shit out #ExOnTheBeach
- @iCamArmstrong: @TheRealAnthonyM Cmon!
- @karenaclarke_: @TheRealAnthonyM Are we surprised. The production for this season was  πŸ—‘
@iCamArmstrong: CMON @TheRealAnthonyM IS THE FUKING GOAT!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: ARE THEY REALLY NOT GONNA SHOW MY LIE DETECTOR TEST!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? #ExOnTheBeach
@realmarkjansen: Takeaway from time in that house???  #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I saw through Aubrey's bull___")
- @jmed_13: @realmarkjansen We’ve all known who you really are ever since BB and you’ve continued to show you have a big heart and good intentions. It’s sad to see someone try to drag you down to take attention away from THEIR mistakes 🀭
@TheRealAnthonyM: Me right now at this reunion  #ExOnTheBeach
@EmbarrassSpread: Poor @TheRealAnthonyM!!! He owned up to his mistakes and put his heart out there on the reunion, and no answer!! 😩😩 #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Your face is so amazing i want to die @_gelesann
@ExOnTheBeach: I want somebody to look at me the way Geles and Anthony look at each other πŸ’• #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Didn’t even show my altercation back stage or anything else I said... WTFF. This reunion is canceled  #ExOnTheBeach
@00Hitsdiidii: I Stan Gelanthony 😩 #Exonthebeach
@caraacooper: Geles will find her knight in shining armor one day! But until then, she is and always will be a QUEEN! πŸ₯°❤️ @_gelesann ilysm #ExOnTheBeach
@A_Bartolotte: Filming reunions are tough man, I was drinkin for about 12 hrs that day. They should know better than to put me on towards the end lol
@iCamArmstrong: I LITERALLY TOOK A LIE DETECTOR TEST THAT PROVED EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE!!! ASK ANYONE INVOLVED IN THAT SEGMENT. DIDNT SHOW THE FIGHT BACKSTAGE OR ANYTHING. They sure know how to ruin a show man!!! #ExOnTheBeach
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @iCamArmstrong This is completely true. We talked backstage for a solid 10 minutes too.
@ExOnTheBeach: Me finding out Kenya & Tevin decided not to be together after #ExOnTheBeach
- @xxbambi08xx: @ExOnTheBeach I am hurt, I pray they work it out and Tevin put a ring on it!
@realmarkjansen: I actually really stan Tevya or is it Kevin I tried to give them couples counseling and thought I got through #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: So much not shown in this reunion so you know I’m gonna have to go live #ExOnTheBeach
@Maitejessi_DJ: I’m going to miss seeing you guys on my tv #ExOnTheBeach 😩😩
@caraacooper: Pardon me for stealing @Marie_TBD’s word but the hosts were corny. Tbh.
@ExOnTheBeach: That's a WRAP on this seasons #ExOnTheBeach✌️ Comment some things you will be taking away from watching ⬇️
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’ll be going live tonight on my IG after the west coast people get to watch the reunion so I don’t ruin anything for but make sure to tune in... πŸ˜‰  #ExOnTheBeach
@shadesofgregory: Anyways, this reunion ain’t giving me anything. I’ll tune into the messy Instagram lives after this #ExOnTheBeach
@realmarkjansen: @Kenyaa_NOT @_gelesann Can we talk about how good we all looked 😎😎
@XemfitX: If you missed the live go watch @afterbuzztv post reunion show!
@AlexisHanaMusic: @iCamArmstrong and I have no beef. Good people make bad decisions, it doesn’t make them bad people. Our ride was a wild one and even though we aren’t together I wish him all the best in the world. Til the wheels fall off babe πŸ’ž got ur back.
@caraacooper: Thank you #ExOnTheBeach 😘🏳️‍🌈
@TheRealAnthonyM: Proud of @caraacooper πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» breaking down barriers !!!!! #ExOnTheBeCh
@iCamArmstrong: It was only fitting I’d wear red to the @exonthebeach reunion πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚  But in all honesty, I am proud of myself for who I’ve become and will continue to be. God ain’t done with me yet! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ https://instagram.com/p/B4BqFcGj332Wz9driD1mMxDys1vHVZ6Nar6K9E0/?igshid=hrww2vjp19v5
@realmarkjansen: That’s a wrap. Thank you everyone for all the love and even the hate I’m all about balance. Hopefully I will be able to make it on to your TVs again... Hopefully it’s something that includes some epic battles and some fucking challenges πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ🏼😎 πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@A_Bartolotte: In all seriousness I appreciate all the support that I have recieved from this experience. Doing this tv shit is fun but definetely not easy. It still blows my mind that this was the third different show that I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of. Very thankful, thanks guys.


▪       ▪       ▪

 PULSE EXTRA 
THE PEAK AWAITS

Normally, there would be a long gap between seasons of love-fests such as Ex and Are You The One?. But given how this international franchise has made waves in our country since it debuted last year - especially with news surrounding some of its alumni of late, MTV has decided to make Ex On The Beach U.S. a big deal here by launching a new season just a month or so after its most recent season has aired... such as it will be for when we will get together for more love come next month.
   To coincide with the reunion of EOTB USA Season 3, the countdown began in earnest to the fourth season of this dating series, which will see this British-originated franchise have its first season to have an international flavor to the mix, much in the same way as what we've had with The Challenge with the two seasons of War of the Worlds - and where it will become a trilogy (like it or not) with more foreign competitors joining the vets and new generation challengers come next year. And this next EOTB season will take place not at the beach, but by the slopes in time for winter... and once again, the cast will offer something for everyone: familiar MTV names, reality stars and those from outside North America who will make their U.S. television debuts with this season.
   We at DCBLOG will have plenty of time now until then to get ourselves set to cover this new season and get familiar with those who we'll be introducing to you in our traditional Who Are These Newbies? posts to come then around Thanksgiving weekend. But for the time being, here's how it all began for the countdown to Ex On The Beach: Peak of Love, and its debut on December 5.

COUNTDOWN BEGINS TO THE PEAK 
@ExOnTheBeach: The beach is CLOSED so we're packing up and heading to the slopes 🎿 Meet your NEW cast of #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love πŸ” premiering Thursday, December 5th at 9PM only on @MTV❄️
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @ExOnTheBeach I’m baaaaaccckkkk😎😎😎
- @jossie_flores: @ExOnTheBeach I fully support this message 😜πŸ”₯
@blackzeusfit: My long awaited return is here! https://t.co/PqfhsFlfW6?amp=1
- @JustJem24: @blackzeusfit Zaddy’s homeeeeeπŸ‘…
- @KendalSheppard: @blackzeusfit Should I get MTV for this??
@JustJem24: See y’all on the peak... https://t.co/FNl3SPhQSN?amp=1
@JustJem24: December 5th ⛰
- @_BlankitoLoco: @JustJem24 Queen of STAYING busy outside of the challenge world πŸ’…πŸΌ @kailah_casillas  ran the beachhouse, @Marie_TBD ran the entire beach and now @JustJem24 will run these slopes 😍😍😍🀞🏼#FOREVERPETTY
@jaychallenge_: @blackzeusfit @JustJem24 @laurelstucky ARE BACK πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ who’s ready gonna be a crazy show
@XemfitX: Damn...we haven’t even seen our reunion yet
@giannahammer: THE RED JACKET THOUGHπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@AdoreDelano: Ex on the Peak!!!! Are you ready to #PARTY?!
- @JustJem24: @AdoreDelano and the category is...... bad bitches πŸ’…πŸ½
@kmacisco: Finally more of America will get to see the tv gold that is the one and only Georgia Steel #ImLoyalBabe
@ExOnTheBeach: Ready for a new PEAK? πŸ’”Meet the cast of an all new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love here 🎿 https://t.co/pF6VIGsNm3?amp=1
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ExOnTheBeach It’s official, I’m back in MTV! Hope you guys missed me. πŸ’‹
- @AllieJDee: @ExOnTheBeach Went from Nickelodeon to Nick at Night🀣 But I’m back babyπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️😈 @MTV @ExOnThePeakMTV
@angelababicz: Good luck to the next season of @ExOnTheBeach! I hope you all find toxic relationships that will last you a lifetime of hurt πŸ™‚ I mean love. Hope you all find love.
- @AllieJDee: @angelababicz From the Queens mouth to @RomeoMiller earsπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌ
@angelababicz: Me and @MTV_NellyT after dragging eachother on social media and basic cable
- @JustJem24: @angelababicz Mom and dad.
@angelababicz: I will always have love for the people I have loved.
@ExOnTheBeach: The relationsh*t show JUST froze OVER ❄️ Tune in to the premiere of an all new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love premiering Thursday, December 5th at 9/8c on @MTV 🎿
@PurveyorsofPop: Can you handle the Peak? πŸ—»πŸ”₯❄️We can’t wait for our newest dating show @ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love on @MTV  this December πŸ’˜ https://t.co/hHkgmrDxK9?amp=1
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Oh yea not only am I on ex on the peak in December ...,. I’m also airing on bravo in November . YA GIRL IS BOOKED AND BUSY !
@AllieJDee: Well, it’s official! Can’t wait for you guys to see @ExOnThePeakMTV
@AllieJDee: Can’t wait for you all to see why i now live with PTSD πŸ™ƒ @ExOnThePeakMTV
@AllieJDee: Ever since my Nickelodeon days, I said one day, I would be on @MTV and here we GO! @ExOnTheBeach Peak of Love Airing Dec 5! πŸ₯Ά❄️πŸ”
@ItsLaDemi: Some would say I’m a good icebreaker πŸ₯ΆFrom the beach 🌊 to the slopes πŸ” Love freezes over Thursday, December 5th at 9/8c on @MTV ❄️ #PeakOfLove #ExOnTheBeach #LaDemi #MTV
@AllieJDee: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ALERT: I know I seem normal height in these pics, but really I’m hearing 6” platform shoesπŸ˜‰πŸ‘€πŸ€£ @ExOnThePeakMTV
@AdoreDelano: From the beach 🌊 to the damn slopes! πŸ” Catch us Thursday, December 5th at 9PM on @MTV #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I ain’t gonna lie . My single cast photo of me by myself ain’t cute to me so I ain’t gonna post it . Lol πŸ˜‚ I’ll wait until some more pics come out and I’ll show yall lol
@CameronSikes: So this happened... https://t.co/Zbrv6zXlFX?amp=1
@JustJem24: So everybody is asking and I love y’all so #SpoilerAlert.. I am @RomeoMiller ex. See y’all on the peak
@AllieJDee: All my scenes with @natandalex doing an English accent & Bobby Love back in the day has prepared me for this @ExOnTheBeach crossover with the UK peopleπŸ€£πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
@AllieJDee: Remembering all the shit that went down in the chalet...🀯...Watch the beach freeze over on @mtv Thursday, Dec 5 in the all new spin off @exonthebeach Peak of LoveπŸ₯ΆπŸ”❄️ @ Queenstown, New Zealand https://instagram.com/p/B4DFG8cFzU-/?igshid=n7zu1j1tkvl4
@AllieJDee: It’s officially time to party! Tallyho to TAHOE! @JustJem24 @ItsAll_AboutTee @CameronSikes @blackzeusfit πŸ”πŸ‘πŸΌ#tahoetakeover
@jaychallenge_: My favs we stan yes we do #exonthebeach


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Coming up on Sunday, we'll have the Pulse of War of the Worlds 2 as the game gets more dirtier with a confrontation between champions sending tremors over the game, mud and football collide, another friendship gets tested and perhaps a first change in team lineups. Plus, as the Washington Nationals celebrate their World Series win today, we'll let you in on the most revealing moment of the baseball postseason, as an Are You The One? alum steals the show at the Fall Classic.

Meanwhile, we've just had the chance to celebrate Halloween back on Thursday, and you might be wondering about the history and traditions of the spookiest night of the whole year. Back in 2015, DCBLOG took a look at the Halloween Madness, from trick-or-treating to costumes and beyond, and you can check it all out here at this link. And to give you a little heads-up on all this, Halloween will fall on a Saturday night next year, among many holidays that will fall on weekends like these.
   See you tomorrow for The Challenge 'Pulse and more as we roll along Inside MTV Reality, and enjoy your Saturday...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).